US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 78 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 31 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 97 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

barryk18
5/20/15

This store is the epitome of customer service. WOW!

melissad37
5/19/15

I have loved Zappos for years.

monicam34
5/19/15

I ordered waterproof running shoes from this website and have ordered waterproof hiking boots from here also. They ship promptly, keep you informed, and the shoes arrive very well protected in their packaging. They have a great selection, and you can get different views of the footwear so that you know what you're getting.

berenicec
5/10/15

Servizio impeccabile, prezzo estremamente conveniente e prodotto di ottima qualità. L'ho già consigliato agli amici.

sm682
5/9/15

This company is exactly as advertised-reliable, great prices, great return policies, great customer service-the best!

mindyl4
5/8/15

I like their return policy. No nonsense, and they include a shipping label. What could be better?

dec106
5/8/15

This is a company that is totally focused on customer service. Both purchasing and returns could not be any easier. They are the standard to which other online vendors should aspire to emulate.

johnh316
5/8/15

I have only used their services twice, for some sandals and one jean. stayed very satisfied. I will now wait to see how long they will last!

sherryl19
5/4/15

My son loves their tennis shoes. The selection for women's shoes is good, but just my luck when I pick something for me it's out of stock. A little higher than your neighborhood store.

annn13
5/4/15

Prompts exciting deals . Fast response and good deals for social purposes . Get to try places and love it !

bjw2
4/27/15

These guys are quick, and courteous on returns (plus they pay the return shipping).

kristinap5
4/25/15

They have good product...just not always my size

karolm3
4/24/15

I wear a 10.5 shoe and because it's so hard to find shoes that fit I HATE SHOE SHOPPING.
SO, I didn't enter into my Zappos relationship with big expectations.
WOW, they consistently have OVER DELIVERED on my expectations EVERY TIME. Even when I recently returned a pair the process could not have been easier. LOVE LOVE LOVE ZAPPOS!

andya26
4/16/15

My shoe size is rare enouigh the IF a shoe store has ANYTHING that fits me, it will always be a black dress shoe (at a premium price). However, twice I've found the shoes I wanted for a very reasonable price at Zappos. And they shipped immediately.
Price, selection, and service - all at one store. Amazing!

willd16
4/16/15

Wow, can this place be real? They sent the shoes overnight and when I needed to return them, they made the process super-simple. Love them!

melindal1
4/14/15

I adore Zappos. Free shipping when you become a VIP member, and free returns for everyone. This is a company I love to support. The CEO is a nice man, and the employees have FUN while working. I read a long article about the owner, and he sounds like a great guy.... If you have never been there, I would say GO!!!! It's fun and they make it easy to find what you need. I have a pair of New Balance shoes on their way as I write this!!

frankb72
4/13/15

awesome customer service

wilborm
4/13/15

I have purchased 6 pairs of shoes in the past 3 years from Zappos. They have never left me barefooted.

sallyc10
4/11/15

I have never been disappointed with Zappos! Great company!

shalauddins
4/9/15

love it!!

janek24
4/4/15

Love, love, love Zappos!!!

danaq3
4/3/15

Excellent customer Service!
Super fast delivery! Items are always as presented on line.

tinaf8
4/2/15

Zappos has the best customer service of any online company I have encountered. They are not the cheapest place to buy shoes, but it's definitely worth it to shop here. To be honest, I find it amazing that they don't charge even higher prices for the shipping perks and free return policy. Items arrive within 1-2 day in my experience. Shipping is free and returns are free as well. I shop here knowing that I will have a great selection, superb quality, and wonderful customer service. You feel valued as a customer when you buy anything from them and that is hard to come by these days. I highly recommend Zappos!

jills34
3/26/15

Excellent return policy but prices are too high.

yourd
3/24/15

Nothing wrong with Zappos, You get your order right on time with no problems.

garyc53
3/23/15

I have bought a lot of shoes from these guys over the years and they always deliver quickly and exchanges are no hassle, no problem. They may charge a little extra, but it's so worth the few dollars more! I bought a pair of shoes on some other site and they didn't fit but it cost me $26 to return them!!! Not with Zappos.... these people know how to run an online store.

jacekp1
3/23/15

Always the best prices for shoes, always the best customer service with a smile. I love Zappos!

reginal224
3/18/15

Referred to me by some people; however, when I go to site, I can never find exactly what I'm looking for even though I click on their ad, it's not available, not in my size, I'm referred to another item.

samz9
3/17/15

Great store. Great philosophy of customer service. They make videos for almost all of their products. The friendliest staff ever.

davidq11
3/12/15

Nice work! This app makes other apps look like child's play. Easy to navigate, easy to order. Fun to use. 5 stars!!!

leonardp10
3/9/15

Zappos is one of my favorite shopping websites. They have a wide selection of shoes, bags, clothes and housewares with very competitive prices, usually better than Nordstroms or shoes.com. The layout of the website is incredibly user friendly so narrowing your search for a specific item is simple. Once you click on the item you really can get a pretty good depiction of what the shoe is like, they give you several different angles: each side, top and bottom. But the best part is that they have a video of the shoe, someone describes it and they demo the shoe on someone so you can really see what it's going to look like, I find that the video is the most useful tool. Other people's reviews are also easily accessible.

sharonh25
3/9/15

Every time I'm needing a particular product in a particular size or color. I go to Zappos as they always seem to have it.

They ship quick and their customer service is excellent.

joannae1
3/6/15

very nice

shirlh
3/6/15

The only thing that is good about zappos now is the line of narrow ladies shoes they offer. Their prices are no better than brick and morter stores, and in some cases higher than other on line places.

lizm29
3/5/15

shop ebay

traceym31
3/4/15

I have used Zappos several times in the past. Their pricing and delivery was excellent and what I liked best was being able to return something with no charge. Good selections as well.

estherg9
3/2/15

Great products, for a mostly good price. Easy to buy, easy to return.

charlesj17
3/1/15

Have bought numerous pairs of shoes. Great prices, great discounts, free shipping. Love this site!

kelleew
2/20/15

Too busy to go shopping in stores. Love the easy exchange and videos.

maestrac
2/20/15

Only positive eperience, prices, service!

crisp8
2/19/15

I love my Zappos, shop there too often and love it.

ashleys68
2/16/15

Take all the positive adjectives in the English language that describe wonderful things and you'll have Zappos. I love them. I have never had a bad experience and I shop with them a lot. I love their return policy. (HerRoom.com could follow Zappos business model here, FYI). The employees are friendly, their site is friendlier. I rarely shop Amazon bc I don't like how things have to be returned. Zappos is the real deal. Zappos' business model is fantastic, a real gem. I just love, love, love Zappos. They're my BFF.

Tip for consumers: Shop Zappos everyday! You'll be glad you did.

jasonk45
2/16/15

So far its a good experience!!

kathyh34
2/15/15

Large selection, decent prices fast delivery

salams3
2/15/15

Excellent customer service. Fast delivery! Couldn't ask for more :)

nellyr
2/11/15

great

alexm121
2/10/15

Everything as promised. Highly recommend.

marthal18
2/9/15

Super online business. They make it very easy to return shoes that don't meet your expectations. They have an extensive selection and good prices. The clothing is a bit high though. Great checkout too.

lindag58
2/9/15

GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. ONLY PROBLEM IS SIZING, SINCE YOU CAN'T TRY THE SHOES ON BEFORE YOU BUY. THEY HAVE VERY EASY AND FREE RETURN PROCESS, HONEST AND FAIR COMPANY.

annec25