US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 109 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 39 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 124 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

danielleh40
2/9/16

I had a really good experience with zappos. I ordered some boots! They fit perfect and are exactly what I expected. I read some reviews that people think they have gotten used shoes in my case that didn't happen they were brand new. Also the shipping was awesome. Nordstrom has always been the best shipping in my opinion but zappos was just as good and on top of it getting here fast it was free and living in Alaska I don't get a lot of free shipping.

sager1
2/9/16

shoe heaven..could be addictive to women who love shoes. their clearance center is awesome and all other shoes very easy to purchase. great client service

gregga5
2/7/16

Wonderful

lab35
2/6/16

Their fast and friendly service are hard to beat! we are happy repeat customers!!

pauld142
2/3/16

Great selection and insanely great customer service.

stevent52
2/2/16

I'm on this site everyday.

mingmingc
2/2/16

The name speaks for itself I think lol bye

sammyp14
1/27/16

I love shopping here.

kimk39
1/25/16

Rare to find such an easy online shopping experience. They have set high standards for online shopping and have been able to maintain and exceed them over time. My trusted, first choice site when looking for shoes and handbags. Also, as opposed to Amazon, when you need to contact Zappos, it's a breeze. (Amazon hides their phone number and makes you spend too much time trying to find help if there is an issue.)

michelleg85
1/23/16

Ordered my favorite tennis shoes "sketchers", got a great deal and they arrived before due date. Love them.

katym14
1/23/16

poor service!

tomc27
1/20/16

super fast shipping included in price
free returns
great customer service = real people anseer

mikeu7
1/18/16

Ordered a pair of new running shoes thinking I was getting a good deal with the free ground shipping only to find out if I had ordered it on their mobile app I would have received free next business day shipping. Chatted with customer service who said nothing could be done to cancel or change the shipping because their orders process after 15 minuets. Very unhappy.

sinettaa
1/17/16

When you are looking for a "weird' size, or a often sold out style, chances are Zappos will have them... Perhaps not on sale, but available;

miket113
1/17/16

Waited over 50 minutes for a Zappos customer service employee. Only to get bad news. Have bought stuff from them for over 2 years. No longer shopping with them.

jeffp46
1/17/16

My mother in law bought me gift card. I used it for several items. Returned an item. But instead of crediting me back with store credit, they return it to the CC of my mother in law. So I lost part of my gift, and zappos loses sell. That is seriously basic retail knowledge that they just screwed up. I am not going to my mother in law and asking for my gift back from her. So now I will consider how often I shop here because I cant trust their system. And I buy all my shoes here and some clothes as well

karenm179
1/15/16

very fast shipping. love the return policy as well.

alisonh20
1/15/16

great shipping. i love how fast they are with every order. keep it up!

patriciac90
1/11/16

Zappos has the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Free shipping both ways and they are excellent at putting my refund back in my account very quickly after I send something back.

markp120
1/10/16

All buying experience in Zappos has always been positive. They have great customer support.

sashap8
1/7/16

You pay full price, but the service is worth it.

sauda5
1/6/16

this site has nice variety of clothes that's amazing for me.

davidf149
1/4/16

Ordered something and it was late arriving so I contacted them via email and it was sorted very quickly.

Highly impressed and recommend

jeanc25
1/4/16

Great Sale. Quality is up there. No Hassel Sales!

johnr295
1/2/16

Awesome store to shop at

amelieb2
12/29/15

It was my first experience with zappos and I got my order almost 14 hours late. Many other site even deliver order after a week. I hope next they will deliver my order on exact time

autumna
12/27/15

shikhas4
12/27/15

Average is my review

rredbreastr
12/25/15

I tried ordering some items from their website. It is horrible and poorly managed. After a few tries I just gave up. I don't plan on going to that website again. It was a waste of my time.

justint42
1,315 helpful votes
12/23/15

Ordered a pair of shoes that were shipped out on a Sunday, which most businesses don't do. I got them on Tuesday, way under the 4-5 day projected delivery. There were too big so all I had to do was go online and print the return label and drop it off at UPS. Ordered two pairs this next time to make sure at least one fit, and returns are so easy I might as well! Received them two days after the order! Incredibly quick! They shipped UPS Next Day Air at no request or cost of my own. No tax (or it's already included or something) and free shipping. Great shopping experience!

lyndau
12/23/15

The customer service is so superior here that I don't even care about shopping for the best prices. I will always do business with Zappos.

mb127
12/22/15

I love ordering from Zappos. They arrive quickly and if needed they pay the return shipping.
I have bought lots of Uggs and sunglasses from them. Easy returns is an added plus!

samk70
12/21/15

I ordered pair of shoes form them some time in the past. They were very nice quality

annam96
12/18/15

Loved Zappos for years. Recently found a bunch of orders where I returned the merchandise, but was charged for it anyway. Double check your charges from them!

honord1
12/17/15

I've purchased a few items and only once had to return due to sizing issues. Liked the 'free shipping' until I realized the free ship cost is built into the price of the otherwise costly item. Still, I was never disappointed by the quality of their goods.

jays349
12/15/15

I have been a Zappos customer for over 10 years and I always get great service when I shop with them. I love the quick shipments and fast and easy returns.

jeanm38
12/15/15

I love that I can browse their site and find cute shoes in my size! Super fast shipping, easy returns. They are well known for their service, and I concur.

louannw2
12/12/15

Love their prepaid return policy. Great service

wayneg21
12/12/15

had a bad comment on my recent purchase from Zappo's. We bought a pair of original Dr.Scholls sandals. The shoes, which I would call factory seconds, were nit up to par fpr that product. After 3 weeks of use, they have done all but ruined my wifes feet. She has been using this product for 30 years and never had such poor workmanship before. The leather straps stretched and the bottom of the shoes that contact your feet appears to have not been completed in the production process. There are spots that are rough and being made of wood caused much irritation and blisters on her feet. Upon close inspection it seems as though they never finished the smoothing step. Some areas of the shoe are as though they were not sanded, leaving a surface that damaged her feet. Of course they had to be worn to find the problem and therefore they are not covered under warranty. She bought the same shoes from Northstroms and have no such problem. I am disabled and ny income does not allow for many purchases and I'm sure they would not miss my bussiness but I must say that I will not take a chance on Zappo's again. I am sorry because Zappo's is supposed to be a high quality store. I thought I would let you know we are very disappointed.

graceb34
12/11/15

I purchased a pair of shoes. They delivered my order on time that was good thing but quality is not good enough and nor too bad. They should improve quality wise too.

pennyb20
12/10/15

not bad boots, just a little high price

jenniec10
12/4/15

I love Zappos. They have a great variety of shoes and great customer service.

suelleng
12/3/15

Great hassle free shopping

matthewc64
12/2/15

I have no complaints at all. thnx

georginap4
12/1/15

Best price currently online

rennyh1
11/30/15

One of the best shopping experiences!

anikak1
11/27/15

they have the best customer support

stanleyw24
11/26/15

Always have problem to find exactly my shoe size, Zappos have almost for all shoes, thats what I like in this store, plus good free shipping option.

joel645
11/25/15

They're getting expensive now. But GREAT service.

jackr39
11/23/15

While you won't be finding those 70% off sales people rave about here, you will be finding absolute satisfaction. From simple returns to inexpensive shipping, Zappos should be your primary site for reliable service. Sometimes boredom is pleasant!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Zappos Product Previews (129k)

Category