US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 60 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 28 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 82 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karolm3
4/24/15

I wear a 10.5 shoe and because it's so hard to find shoes that fit I HATE SHOE SHOPPING.
SO, I didn't enter into my Zappos relationship with big expectations.
WOW, they consistently have OVER DELIVERED on my expectations EVERY TIME. Even when I recently returned a pair the process could not have been easier. LOVE LOVE LOVE ZAPPOS!

andya26
4/16/15

My shoe size is rare enouigh the IF a shoe store has ANYTHING that fits me, it will always be a black dress shoe (at a premium price). However, twice I've found the shoes I wanted for a very reasonable price at Zappos. And they shipped immediately.
Price, selection, and service - all at one store. Amazing!

willd16
4/16/15

Wow, can this place be real? They sent the shoes overnight and when I needed to return them, they made the process super-simple. Love them!

melindal1
4/14/15

I adore Zappos. Free shipping when you become a VIP member, and free returns for everyone. This is a company I love to support. The CEO is a nice man, and the employees have FUN while working. I read a long article about the owner, and he sounds like a great guy.... If you have never been there, I would say GO!!!! It's fun and they make it easy to find what you need. I have a pair of New Balance shoes on their way as I write this!!

wilborm
4/13/15

I have purchased 6 pairs of shoes in the past 3 years from Zappos. They have never left me barefooted.

tinaf8
4/2/15

Zappos has the best customer service of any online company I have encountered. They are not the cheapest place to buy shoes, but it's definitely worth it to shop here. To be honest, I find it amazing that they don't charge even higher prices for the shipping perks and free return policy. Items arrive within 1-2 day in my experience. Shipping is free and returns are free as well. I shop here knowing that I will have a great selection, superb quality, and wonderful customer service. You feel valued as a customer when you buy anything from them and that is hard to come by these days. I highly recommend Zappos!

garyc53
3/23/15

I have bought a lot of shoes from these guys over the years and they always deliver quickly and exchanges are no hassle, no problem. They may charge a little extra, but it's so worth the few dollars more! I bought a pair of shoes on some other site and they didn't fit but it cost me $26 to return them!!! Not with Zappos.... these people know how to run an online store.

reginal224
3/18/15

Referred to me by some people; however, when I go to site, I can never find exactly what I'm looking for even though I click on their ad, it's not available, not in my size, I'm referred to another item.

samz9
3/17/15

Great store. Great philosophy of customer service. They make videos for almost all of their products. The friendliest staff ever.

davidq11
3/12/15

Nice work! This app makes other apps look like child's play. Easy to navigate, easy to order. Fun to use. 5 stars!!!

leonardp10
3/9/15

Zappos is one of my favorite shopping websites. They have a wide selection of shoes, bags, clothes and housewares with very competitive prices, usually better than Nordstroms or shoes.com. The layout of the website is incredibly user friendly so narrowing your search for a specific item is simple. Once you click on the item you really can get a pretty good depiction of what the shoe is like, they give you several different angles: each side, top and bottom. But the best part is that they have a video of the shoe, someone describes it and they demo the shoe on someone so you can really see what it's going to look like, I find that the video is the most useful tool. Other people's reviews are also easily accessible.

sharonh25
3/9/15

Every time I'm needing a particular product in a particular size or color. I go to Zappos as they always seem to have it.

They ship quick and their customer service is excellent.

shirlh
3/6/15

The only thing that is good about zappos now is the line of narrow ladies shoes they offer. Their prices are no better than brick and morter stores, and in some cases higher than other on line places.

traceym31
3/4/15

I have used Zappos several times in the past. Their pricing and delivery was excellent and what I liked best was being able to return something with no charge. Good selections as well.

ashleys68
2/16/15

Take all the positive adjectives in the English language that describe wonderful things and you'll have Zappos. I love them. I have never had a bad experience and I shop with them a lot. I love their return policy. (HerRoom.com could follow Zappos business model here, FYI). The employees are friendly, their site is friendlier. I rarely shop Amazon bc I don't like how things have to be returned. Zappos is the real deal. Zappos' business model is fantastic, a real gem. I just love, love, love Zappos. They're my BFF.

Tip for consumers: Shop Zappos everyday! You'll be glad you did.

marthal18
2/9/15

Super online business. They make it very easy to return shoes that don't meet your expectations. They have an extensive selection and good prices. The clothing is a bit high though. Great checkout too.

lindag58
2/9/15

GOOD SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. ONLY PROBLEM IS SIZING, SINCE YOU CAN'T TRY THE SHOES ON BEFORE YOU BUY. THEY HAVE VERY EASY AND FREE RETURN PROCESS, HONEST AND FAIR COMPANY.

elizabetht24
2/5/15

I've bought many shoes for myself and my kids through Zappos. The selection is excellent, the customer service is excellent and the returns are super easy. Because it's so easy to return things, I now feel confident ordering 2 styles or 2 sizes and returning the one(s) that don't work. It's very easy, fast and smooth- and much easier than dragging the kids out for a shopping trip.

se3776
1/30/15

Ordered some Ugg-type boots - the real shearling kind and they came quickly and were exactly what I was expecting.

lorip16
1/29/15

I have never had a better shopping experience. They are helpful, expedite free returns and have been a positive experience. I loathe malls and am so busy I rarely have time to shop. Zappos is they perfect solution for people with busy life styles who want nice clothing.

Tip for consumers: Awesome company!!!! Responsive! Quick! and always helpful!!

tracyg30
1/22/15

Awesome shipping and great clearance deals. I can get shoes here that I ant find anywhere! Excellent foot size chart also!

maxineb8
1/21/15

The best on line shopping. They have free shipping both ways and c also next day delivery at no cost. You can find very good quality clothes and at a reasonable price. I did ship back a couple items and just print label. If u lost receipt you can print one and put in box. Money is refunded in couple of days. Love the site.

johns813
1/10/15

purchasing was an ease. product selection is good. my only gripe with zappos is that they re-worded my review on a product to their likening. when I brought it to their attention they ignored me. BE AWARE, THEY CAN AND THEY WILL REWRITE YOUR REVIEWS TO THEIR SATISFACTION.

devonteh1
12/25/14

I will most defiantly will oreder they are the best they have a great costumer service team I place an oreder and it was deliver on time 5 stars all day long

Tip for consumers: You like great costumer service used zappos they will treat you like there own

fredb10
12/5/14

While utilizing the latest technologies, Zappos still seems to believe in "old fashioned" customer service. Their return policy can't be beat (reflected in merchandise costs). Their telephone support is OUTSTANDING with very short waiting times. The phone support personnel are also very polite, effective and a pleasure to deal with. Kudos to Zappos!

vitaniak
12/4/14

I was online surfing websites looking for the best priced Men's 505 Levi's Jeans for myself. I am female and not to familiar with changing to mens measurements. First, Zappos website had the best pricing. Second, there was a large selection on Levi's Jeans. Third, (I may be wrong) the beginning price was also the end price. I think the beginning price included the taxes. I didn't cringe when I completed my order. Yay! Free shipping. Yay, 2 days until I get my jeans! Unfortunately, I started to worry about my sizing again. I panic, going through the website. I went to the bottom of website-CUSTOMER SERVICE 24 HRS A DAY-365 DAYS A YEAR. NICE. I called. I spoke with a very pleasant customer service rep. I asked her if my order would be delayed. She said, "No, in fact I upgraded your shipping to 1 day service". Thank you Zappos.com.I know where I'm doing all my shopping. Last but least, if I have to return my jeans-free shipping on returns.

Tip for consumers: If you have a question and you don't see an answer on the website, call Zappos. They are very pleasant.

jenc13
11/20/14

I'm very picky about my sneakers. I only buy Etenies, and they are one of the only places where you can still find them. Prices are very reasonable and don't cost any more than they would in a typical store. Shipping is very fast and customer service is excellent!

emilyr22
11/11/14

I have buy flats shoe from this particular online shopping site. One of my cousins recommended this to me; she is the permanent customer of this site. They are delivering the item within 3 or 4 business days. This is really appreciated; most of the shopping site makes some delays at the time of delivery. Great service!

sherrid5
11/5/14

I cannot comment on just one order experience because I have made several purchases over the last few years. I love the free shipping both ways; there is no risk to buying at all.
The customer reviews on the Web site are always helpful; let's you know if the shoes run wide, small, etc.. Customer service is responsive and friendly. Besides several images of the shoes from different angles, there are also videos with helpful information.

Tip for consumers: The only thing I would warn you about, if you place an order and standard estimated arrival is 4-5 days, be warned . . .you do not have 4 to 5 days to tell your husband a Zappos box will be arriving. My last order I placed on Thursday morning and the shoes (shipped standard 4-5 day shipping) arrived the next day!!

jimb9
10/25/14

Zappos makes buying shoes really simple, and they've got great prices as well. I've scoured the web for certain items and always found that Zappos offered the best deal, or equal pricing, and so I now trust them and don't even bother looking around. When I've had a return it's been without issue.

luciet1
10/12/14

sometimes the variety can be a little overwhelming, but overall its a good place to get your shoes on.

danielleg13
10/3/14

Ordered a jacket for winter. Not only was easy to roam the site. It showed the models dimensions so it made it easier to see what it would look like on me. To top it all off, I received the coat the next day, the first day of snow. No question Zappos gets 5 stars.

headleyp
9/17/14

I have ordered from this company several times and have never had any problems. The last couple of times, they have even upgraded us to free overnight shipping. This past time, had to return a pair of shoes I ordered for my son, had absolutely no problems and received excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this company for purchasing shoes online.

chark
9/4/14

This is my favorite online store to buy shoes! Ordered some simplehuman® products here and got free ground shipping (365 Day Returns are also FREE). The package arrived in 2 days flat. Amazing. Will shop here again!

lindal77
8/10/14

Zappos is a great place for shoe-addicts. I bought so many pairs of sandals there this summer. One of them did not fit and the return was hassle free. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

dorad5
8/5/14

I had an issue with the website and called up customer service they were AWESOME!!! And after wearing the boots for about a month there was a manufacturing defect with the sole of the shoe. I called up zappos and they were super helpful and even sent me a awesome coupon!:D yes i know that some of the prices are a bit higher but for the amount of care and help that they give there customers it is soooo worth every penny.

paulal14
7/30/14

Best website ever! The free shipping both ways and NO question returns is amazing! I can order two sizes, try them on and send back the ones that don't fit. I will sometimes choose Zappos over higher priced sites because the customer service is SO fantastic!! :)

ehsnd
7/30/14

Nice dresses but Too costly then other online shopping websites, You will found better deal from http://goo.gl/2FWn6S at cheaper price and best quality.

bonniem32
7/10/14

I heard a lot of good reports about these guys and when I decided to order a pair of cute purple Nike trainers they came up trumps in every way. Everything good. Nothing bad. They just did it!

litzyb
5/28/14

They have great slippers for keeping my chronic plantar fasciitis at bay. These slippers remind me of the "Tide" style flip flops from this same company, except with wider straps and a memory foam footbed.

kellyd26
5/21/14

Hate to admit but it was my mom who suggested I try Zappos. Well they say mom knows best and in this case it's true lol. Loved the experience from start to finish and happy to recommend to anybody.

irenem20
5/19/14

I did get a few compliments on my sandals. When I tried them on I simply could not take them off. I can wear them all day and my feet feel great. they are my most comfortable pair of sandals!

casandral2
5/18/14

i really like the idea of this dress i bought, but the horizontal stripes were just too overwhelming on me. It would be prettier with fewer stripes at the bottom of the hem. Other than that, I loved it and the flowered pattern with the stripes is beautiful.

amandaw34
5/16/14

This is my favorite place for shoes of almost any kind. Great selection especially for sport and leisure and customer service is as good as it gets. Happy to recommend any time.

stephanien3
4/21/14

I love the free shipping (both ways!) and the 365 day a year return policy. Tony Hsiea is a genius and has a great business model. Also the videos are helpful. Great selection of shoes to choose from.

erind14
4/13/14

I know this is nothing new, but I am so enamored with Zappos' return policy! It alleviates so much pressure when it comes to ordering shoes online. I never have to stress about them being the wrong size, because I can order two pairs and return the ones that don't fit! It's genius, and I will be a Zappos customer for many years to come.

sandyj15
4/11/14

I love all the filters in Zappos you can set to find exactly what you are looking for quickly. Great selection and easy return shipping if they don't fit.

macd9
4/6/14

who doesnt love zappos these days. awesome and attentive customer service. i've bought a bunch of shoes from them before...and any time ive had an issue with size or quality, it has been resolved quickly.

denisa10
3/21/14

I recently ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos. The customer service was abysmal. The order never arrived and they would not remedy the situation. I am now out over $100 for an item that was never delivered.

amronats
3/11/14

I had once ordered a shoe from this site. They said that I would get a discount on the price and that is why I decided to order from them. But, during the time of payment they took the exact price of the product. I lost my money and tried to contact their customer service regarding the issue. Since I was angry about losing my money, I talked to them in a rude tone. But, they just turned me off saying that they cannot help rude customers. Customers are customers, whether they are rude or calm. We pay money for a product and when we get cheated, we get rude naturally. That does not mean that they need not help their customers. Firstly, they take money from me by cheating me and secondly, they deny service for a customer in need saying about their horrible customer service agenda. I have shopped from many other sites online. I have never had to face such an issue anywhere.

In fact, there are many other sites that provide good products as well good customer service. fsession is one among them. They are so loyal towards their customer and treat them so well.