US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 56 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 26 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 70 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tracyg30
1/22/15

Awesome shipping and great clearance deals. I can get shoes here that I ant find anywhere! Excellent foot size chart also!

maxineb8
1/21/15

The best on line shopping. They have free shipping both ways and c also next day delivery at no cost. You can find very good quality clothes and at a reasonable price. I did ship back a couple items and just print label. If u lost receipt you can print one and put in box. Money is refunded in couple of days. Love the site.

johns813
1/10/15

purchasing was an ease. product selection is good. my only gripe with zappos is that they re-worded my review on a product to their likening. when I brought it to their attention they ignored me. BE AWARE, THEY CAN AND THEY WILL REWRITE YOUR REVIEWS TO THEIR SATISFACTION.

devonteh1
12/25/14

I will most defiantly will oreder they are the best they have a great costumer service team I place an oreder and it was deliver on time 5 stars all day long

Tip for consumers: You like great costumer service used zappos they will treat you like there own

fredb10
12/5/14

While utilizing the latest technologies, Zappos still seems to believe in "old fashioned" customer service. Their return policy can't be beat (reflected in merchandise costs). Their telephone support is OUTSTANDING with very short waiting times. The phone support personnel are also very polite, effective and a pleasure to deal with. Kudos to Zappos!

vitaniak
12/4/14

I was online surfing websites looking for the best priced Men's 505 Levi's Jeans for myself. I am female and not to familiar with changing to mens measurements. First, Zappos website had the best pricing. Second, there was a large selection on Levi's Jeans. Third, (I may be wrong) the beginning price was also the end price. I think the beginning price included the taxes. I didn't cringe when I completed my order. Yay! Free shipping. Yay, 2 days until I get my jeans! Unfortunately, I started to worry about my sizing again. I panic, going through the website. I went to the bottom of website-CUSTOMER SERVICE 24 HRS A DAY-365 DAYS A YEAR. NICE. I called. I spoke with a very pleasant customer service rep. I asked her if my order would be delayed. She said, "No, in fact I upgraded your shipping to 1 day service". Thank you Zappos.com.I know where I'm doing all my shopping. Last but least, if I have to return my jeans-free shipping on returns.

Tip for consumers: If you have a question and you don't see an answer on the website, call Zappos. They are very pleasant.

jenc13
11/20/14

I'm very picky about my sneakers. I only buy Etenies, and they are one of the only places where you can still find them. Prices are very reasonable and don't cost any more than they would in a typical store. Shipping is very fast and customer service is excellent!

emilyr22
11/11/14

I have buy flats shoe from this particular online shopping site. One of my cousins recommended this to me; she is the permanent customer of this site. They are delivering the item within 3 or 4 business days. This is really appreciated; most of the shopping site makes some delays at the time of delivery. Great service!

sherrid5
11/5/14

I cannot comment on just one order experience because I have made several purchases over the last few years. I love the free shipping both ways; there is no risk to buying at all.
The customer reviews on the Web site are always helpful; let's you know if the shoes run wide, small, etc.. Customer service is responsive and friendly. Besides several images of the shoes from different angles, there are also videos with helpful information.

Tip for consumers: The only thing I would warn you about, if you place an order and standard estimated arrival is 4-5 days, be warned . . .you do not have 4 to 5 days to tell your husband a Zappos box will be arriving. My last order I placed on Thursday morning and the shoes (shipped standard 4-5 day shipping) arrived the next day!!

jimb9
10/25/14

Zappos makes buying shoes really simple, and they've got great prices as well. I've scoured the web for certain items and always found that Zappos offered the best deal, or equal pricing, and so I now trust them and don't even bother looking around. When I've had a return it's been without issue.

luciet1
10/12/14

sometimes the variety can be a little overwhelming, but overall its a good place to get your shoes on.

danielleg13
10/3/14

Ordered a jacket for winter. Not only was easy to roam the site. It showed the models dimensions so it made it easier to see what it would look like on me. To top it all off, I received the coat the next day, the first day of snow. No question Zappos gets 5 stars.

headleyp
9/17/14

I have ordered from this company several times and have never had any problems. The last couple of times, they have even upgraded us to free overnight shipping. This past time, had to return a pair of shoes I ordered for my son, had absolutely no problems and received excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend this company for purchasing shoes online.

chark
9/4/14

This is my favorite online store to buy shoes! Ordered some simplehuman® products here and got free ground shipping (365 Day Returns are also FREE). The package arrived in 2 days flat. Amazing. Will shop here again!

lindal77
8/10/14

Zappos is a great place for shoe-addicts. I bought so many pairs of sandals there this summer. One of them did not fit and the return was hassle free. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

dorad5
8/5/14

I had an issue with the website and called up customer service they were AWESOME!!! And after wearing the boots for about a month there was a manufacturing defect with the sole of the shoe. I called up zappos and they were super helpful and even sent me a awesome coupon!:D yes i know that some of the prices are a bit higher but for the amount of care and help that they give there customers it is soooo worth every penny.

paulal14
7/30/14

Best website ever! The free shipping both ways and NO question returns is amazing! I can order two sizes, try them on and send back the ones that don't fit. I will sometimes choose Zappos over higher priced sites because the customer service is SO fantastic!! :)

ehsnd
7/30/14

Nice dresses but Too costly then other online shopping websites, You will found better deal from http://goo.gl/2FWn6S at cheaper price and best quality.

bonniem32
7/10/14

I heard a lot of good reports about these guys and when I decided to order a pair of cute purple Nike trainers they came up trumps in every way. Everything good. Nothing bad. They just did it!

litzyb
5/28/14

They have great slippers for keeping my chronic plantar fasciitis at bay. These slippers remind me of the "Tide" style flip flops from this same company, except with wider straps and a memory foam footbed.

kellyd26
5/21/14

Hate to admit but it was my mom who suggested I try Zappos. Well they say mom knows best and in this case it's true lol. Loved the experience from start to finish and happy to recommend to anybody.

irenem20
5/19/14

I did get a few compliments on my sandals. When I tried them on I simply could not take them off. I can wear them all day and my feet feel great. they are my most comfortable pair of sandals!

casandral2
5/18/14

i really like the idea of this dress i bought, but the horizontal stripes were just too overwhelming on me. It would be prettier with fewer stripes at the bottom of the hem. Other than that, I loved it and the flowered pattern with the stripes is beautiful.

amandaw34
5/16/14

This is my favorite place for shoes of almost any kind. Great selection especially for sport and leisure and customer service is as good as it gets. Happy to recommend any time.

stephanien3
4/21/14

I love the free shipping (both ways!) and the 365 day a year return policy. Tony Hsiea is a genius and has a great business model. Also the videos are helpful. Great selection of shoes to choose from.

erind14
4/13/14

I know this is nothing new, but I am so enamored with Zappos' return policy! It alleviates so much pressure when it comes to ordering shoes online. I never have to stress about them being the wrong size, because I can order two pairs and return the ones that don't fit! It's genius, and I will be a Zappos customer for many years to come.

sandyj15
4/11/14

I love all the filters in Zappos you can set to find exactly what you are looking for quickly. Great selection and easy return shipping if they don't fit.

macd9
4/6/14

who doesnt love zappos these days. awesome and attentive customer service. i've bought a bunch of shoes from them before...and any time ive had an issue with size or quality, it has been resolved quickly.

denisa10
3/21/14

I recently ordered a pair of shoes from Zappos. The customer service was abysmal. The order never arrived and they would not remedy the situation. I am now out over $100 for an item that was never delivered.

amronats
3/11/14

I had once ordered a shoe from this site. They said that I would get a discount on the price and that is why I decided to order from them. But, during the time of payment they took the exact price of the product. I lost my money and tried to contact their customer service regarding the issue. Since I was angry about losing my money, I talked to them in a rude tone. But, they just turned me off saying that they cannot help rude customers. Customers are customers, whether they are rude or calm. We pay money for a product and when we get cheated, we get rude naturally. That does not mean that they need not help their customers. Firstly, they take money from me by cheating me and secondly, they deny service for a customer in need saying about their horrible customer service agenda. I have shopped from many other sites online. I have never had to face such an issue anywhere.

In fact, there are many other sites that provide good products as well good customer service. fsession is one among them. They are so loyal towards their customer and treat them so well.

samm418
3/10/14

I had an issue with the website and called up customer service they were AWESOME!!! And after wearing the boots for about a month there was a manufacturing defect with the sole of the shoe. I called up zappos and they were super helpful and even sent me a awesome coupon!:D yes i know that some of the prices are a bit higher but for the amount of care and help that they give there customers it is soooooo worth every penny

mayrar1
2/10/14

Zappos.com is an exemplary website. Not a scam! Everything arrives in exactly 2 business days and they give you a year to return the product if you never got around to using it. Amazeballs!

barbaras43
2/6/14

Never had a bad experience with Zappos.com. Wonderful selection of items. The website is super easy to use. Returns are no problem.

katied7
1/29/14

I was browsing online looking for a VANS wallet. Only to find out that I would have to pay shipping cost plus tax on their actual website including (pacsun, tillys, etc). Then I came across Zappos.com and wasn't sure if I should place my order since it was too good to be true because of the free shipping in any order. I ordered it Sunday night and wow!!! It got delivered to me on Wednesday. I'm very impressed with the product and the shipping. I'm definitely going to tell my friends and family about this awesome site and I'll most likely be back to order more products!

sarahs96
1/29/14

This is a phenomenal company. I have always received my order within just days, and they provide free shipping on initial orders, returns and exchanges. If you want or need to return your item, no need to explain why, and the time period in which to do so is vast. When ever I've had an exchange, I've always received the new item within one-two days! Great customer service, this company cares very much about their customer relationships. They will do anything to make their patrons happy.

rayd10
1/20/14

Zappos wins my heart! I order a lot & will be a repeat customer. They answer their phones PROMPTLY. No long holds. They ship quickly & make returns easy & free! I'm not afraid to try things to make sure they work as it's sometimes the case with online ordering. I wish more companies would adopt their customer service techniques. Everyone is friendly. I've only once received a product with a flaw, but they made things right immediately without causing me a hassle. Absolute best customer service.

lks2
1/15/14

I had been a satisfied Zappos customer for years. This changed today after my discussion / argument with a supervisor who insisted in a rude manner that I had been "educated" about a year ago that coupons are only issued once. Therefore, if I made the exchange I wished to make, I would lose half of my coupon money by ordering another model. When I mentioned that the representative who had helped me with my order five days ago had not advised me so; and that I had no recollection of being "educated" by Zappos at any point in my purchasing history; and when I asked for a record of that particular conversation as a reminder, he became quite rude and aggressive. I do not much care about coupon money from Zappos but it is the principle of the matter. I had no intention of abusing their policy, had I known in advance what it was. However, despite my three graduate degrees, including a PhD, I do not recall ever being "educated" about anything by Zappos! I intended to take this further but will not, as he was rather apologetic toward the end. However this will be the last time I will shop at Zappos.

jeannet18
1/1/14

Site easy to navigate. Ships quickly, returns are easy. Prices for majority of shoes are significantly below that of brick-and-morter stores.

tiffanyn2
12/8/13

I ordered a pair of shoes a few months ago and upon receiving them, I thought they might be too big, but I was afraid that the next size down would be too small. I wore them around the house for awihle before putting them in my closet and forgetting about them. I found them recently and decided to return them and try the smaller size. Thanks to Zappos' fantastic 365 day return policy, I was able to return them without a problem, even though it had been several months. When I called customer service about the return, they were extremely helpful and nice...the epitome of how customer service should be. They paid the return postage for me to ship the bigger size back and covered the postage on the new ones. Even though I had bought the original shoes on sale and they were not any longer, they didn't charge me any more to send me the other pair. To top things off, I got my new pair in 2 days! I could not be more happy with the service and would recommend this company to anyone.

juneb32
11/28/13

What an awesome online store. I am able to order several pairs of shoes and try them on in the comfort of my home and the ones that I decide I do not like or are are not the right fit I am able to return without any hassle. The return postage is paid for by Zappos. Great business model. I remain a faithful customer.

barbarac21
11/17/13

I Have ordered shoes in the late afternoon and gotten my shoes early the next day. I love their service and selection, and you can't beat free shipping both ways! It's the only way I buy shoes!

tinas20
11/16/13

Always my first choice to go because of superb customer service which make you assured that your order will be kept informed of and be in good quality.

jonnetteh
11/11/13

I love this website! The customer service is amazing. The items are always top quality and delivered in an unbelievable time frame. Go Zappos!!

susand23
11/10/13

I love the convenience of trying on shoes at home and getting to wear them for an hour or so to see if they are really comfortable for the long run. Zappos has a big selection, helpful reviews, easy-squeezy free returns, and they are very friendly too. Not the cheapest prices, but worth the perks!

steveh61
11/2/13

Great variety of brands, alwayz free fast shipping both ways, 365 days return policy and 24 hours costumer service----> what else can you ask for? Never had any problem, transactions are alwayz smoth and easy -_o.. One of my favorite web sites!!!

emmag14
10/27/13

Slightly obsessed with boots!! Zappos helps with that. Excellent selection, super fast shipping. Love all my purchases!

kathrynb9
10/26/13

They are 99% perfect but they refused to post my negative review about a pair of shoes! They filtered it out! So their reviews are fake-ish I guess.

salmaa1
10/8/13

Product was good but too expensive. I could have purchased same item from Amazon at much cheaper price.

kimh56
10/5/13

I have always had great customer service from Zappos. No complaints! They are very understanding and friendly over the phone. Excellent company and excellent customer service.

andrewd29
10/2/13

Judging by all the great reviews on this site it seems that my review is not needed but here it is anyway. Zappos has a huge selection of quality brand items at great prices. Usually I can find it cheaper on Zappos than any of the retail stores. First off, the shipping is fantastic. It comes basically comes overnight and the best part is that it's free. Sometimes items can take maybe up to two or three days but I'm used to waiting the standard 7-14 so no complaint here. The have an excellent return policy, probably the best I've ever seen and you can alway's find your size which can sometime be daunting for me because I'm very tall and slender and that makes shopping for pants a nightmare. Zappos has totally eliminated that problem. The only down side is when an item goes out of stock it takes quite sometime for them to restock it so when this happens chances are you should just check somewhere else other wise you will be waiting for it for a long time. Zappos is definitely one of the best sites I have ever had the honor of dealing with.