US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 115 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 39 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 143 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angelog13
5/5/16

Always have what I'm looking for free shipping next day delivery

jamalh11
5/3/16

Great place.

gertrudem10
5/3/16

Pretty good place

karissar1
5/2/16

competitive prices, good products, quick shipping, easy returns

kellir7
5/2/16

I love Zappos! I have been ordering from them for years, and they never fail to have excellent products, and excellent customer service. The BEST customer service around! The only problem I ever have is when they run out of the product I want. I highly recommend that you order from Zappos when you need shoes!

marys342
4/30/16

I have mostly ordered shoes. They arrive quickly and there is no postage fee.Unfortunately, they often don't fit my hard-to-fit feet.However, Return postage is free. I would never buy on-line shoes anywhere else, for this reason.
I love this company and their up-beat spirit!!

monicah23
4/29/16

Every retailer should adopt Zappos approach!

maryh205
4/26/16

Selection is super and delivery is quick
But the easy returns close the deal

lancej10
4/23/16

very happy would visit again

kristing10
4/23/16

I have always been a Zappos shoe-shopping kind of girl. What's not to love about going online, not having to try on anything, not having to wait in lines and having shoes show up at your door within a DAY or TWO!? What, they don't fit right or just don't suit your fancy, no worries - send them back for FREE! I had a poor shipping experience with them once about 5 years, where they accidentally shipped the wrong pair of shoes to me 3 TIMES before finally getting the shoe model and size correct to what was ordered. It turned out being a barcode issue in their plant - boxes were mislabeled with incorrect SKUS and the wrong item was accidentally being re-picked an re-shipped in error repeatedly. It really wasn't a painful experience bc this company has the BEST customer service I have ever experienced online. Agents called and emailed me about the status of my order every step of the way, their emails are fun and made me laugh and I really didn't mind the hassle bc they took the time to take care of me. I ended up scoring VIP status through this experience which has allowed me to be part of a 1-day free shipping club which I absolutely LOVE. Best part of Zappo's these days is that they don't just sell shoes, they sell clothes and all kind of other great merch which has allowed me to find the majority of my attire on Zappos or amazon. Thanks Zappo's, you've made my life so much easier. :)

antonioc51
4/20/16

It's ok

marilyns39
4/20/16

I love Zappos.I can order shoes today and they arrive at my home tomorrow

jacquelinew24
4/18/16

I do genuinely like them...but they are too high... Im sorry.. I need them to come down some... but I wont take away from the site.. its just a little too pricey.. .but seemingly good stuff.. I only ordered once..

williams454
4/17/16

Ordered some shoes but the wrong size came. Guess I should not do shoe shopping online

billk65
4/17/16

They are top of the line price and service

patt567
4/17/16

Good prices on name brand shoes makes it possible to have more of better! Always good.

jamesw284
4/15/16

wide but expensive selection..but they they stand behind what they sell...I have bought there and probably will again....

mattm94
4/13/16

shoes don't fit
No problem

sarahk78
4/10/16

Zappos is easy to shop, they have a huge variety at great prices, and the free shipping and returns policy can't be beat!

joshuah53
4/4/16

I love zappos because they provide best quality shoes and I never faced any problem with my order.

bradt6
4/3/16

Easy website and if you know the shoe you want they probably have it.

bennyf3
4/2/16

The two way included shipping permits buying shoes where you you can't predict how they fit.
Prices good for the services provided. Good level of choices. What more than FREE could a user want?

christinab55
4/1/16

Wonderful selection of shoes, very fast shipping.

lizb58
3/29/16

So many shoes in just my style and size!

kellyf32
3/22/16

very fast shipping

jackied39
3/22/16

Love Zappos there Awesome never had a problem with this Company ever and who can complain with free shipping all the time nothing bad to say here

keithc47
3/17/16

I have bought many shoes from here and always a pleasure.

beng65
3/17/16

bought a pair of asics that fell apart days after receiving, they replaced and same thing happened. yeah they refunded my money but why not sell quality goods to begin with? what a concept.

sallyj20
3/15/16

Perfect quality and fast shipping.

shaunas6
3/15/16

Bought Fresh white on white Vans, excellent fit and at my door step within days

sherryu
3/14/16

You get to try on in the privacy of your own home and return for free if it doesn't work for you!

hectora13
3/12/16

My experience with this site wasn't very pleasant. They refused my return because it was passed the return window

johna479
3/9/16

Bought shoes, I was not sure how they will turn out, but I am happy it all worked out well, they fit!

katem70
3/9/16

This is a great site for a shoe addict like me haha. If you make 2-3 purchases a year, you are considered a VIP and they send you significant discount promo codes. I just got one for $30 off! No strings attached. Awesome, I love it.

barbaraf7
3/5/16

Lots of shoes, LOTS of patience with my size 12, hard to fit feet, FAST service, Great customer service. THIS is what a retailer should be.

keving82
3/4/16

I've used Zappos on numerous occasions and have always received excellent products and service. If the item didn't fit right? No problem. Returns and exchanges are hassle free with the friendly people at Zappos. And shipping times are extraordinary. I usually get my order a day or two early.

laurah114
3/1/16

Love Zappos. Not only do they have a great, varied, wide selection of quality products (I buy a lot of shoes and dresses from them), their customer service is EXCELLENT. I recommend Zappos as one of the best sites for clothing and shoes.

madisonm32
3/1/16

I was extremely satisfied with my service!!
I received my order in 2 days as promised.
Didnt even have to pay shipping and handling.
Definitely will recommend people to Zappos!

ambern7
3/1/16

This is what online shopping is about!

brucef23
2/27/16

Could have more color options on shoes, but I'm happy with what I got :)

kellyj30
2/23/16

If you ever have a bad experience with Zappos their customer service is top notch and will make it right!

robind28
2/22/16

Zappo's is fast and easy. Smart website, but prices are high. I love to shop on the internet, but I love a bargain even more!!

derekk7
2/22/16

No wonder Amazon bought Zappos a few years back. Their service is ummatched

maxw215
2/18/16

Excellent delivery times. Seem to have deliberately started to narrow their choices in specific products.

theresam28
2/18/16

They have the best customer service anywhere!

janee48
2/12/16

I shop online often, and Zappos is by far the quickest shipping out of all the online retailers. They use UPS and it literally will get to your door the NEXT business day. It is that fast.
And if for some reason, it didn't get here by the next day, they can even offer you a 20% discount. Which out of 3 years shopping from them, it happens to me only twice. And one time it wasn't even their fault. Zappos distribution center location got a huge snow storm,UPS service closed in that city so the package was not able to get here by next business day. Even it wasn't their fault,it was mother nature, they still offers me 20% discount that I can use on ANY purchase within zappos website.
Once you shop from Zappos for a few times, you will become a VIP. Which you will ALWAYS get NEXT BUSINESS DAY shipping for FREE. Make sure you use the same account and same email for all the purchase to become VIP. I don't know how much you will have to spend to become one, and I don't know how many times you have to shop at zappos to become one. But my own experience is I shopped at zappos 4 times, and after that I became a VIP. And after that, I got next business day shipping for free ever since.
However, Zappos NEVER has sales. So usually you won't find good deals. But if you want to get something FAST. Order from Zappos, they will ship faster than any website.
And Zappos have great shoe collection and clothes collections that other website might not offer. Sometime Zappos offers items that Nordstrom doesn't even carry. I bought some clothes and shoes that Nordstrom or other website doesn't even carry. So that can also be a plus.
But I don't think Zappos examine their return carefully enough. There was once I ordered a pantyhose from Zappos. It was already been worn and ripped. I don't understand how can Zappos take back a lingerie item that is already ripped and worn?! If Zappos examined their return carefully, they should never even take that return and resell it to someone else again.

janem81
2/12/16

it surprised me how quickly my clothes were delivered to me! I bought from them many times in last couple of years and never been disappointed.

stuartc31
2/11/16

The company is great, jus their pricing have been creaping up over the last few years

heathere14

One of my favorites

kaushalm

good

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Zappos staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
11/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Zappos staff and other customers.

Zappos Product Previews (129k)

Category