US Government's NSF

Categories: Boots, Clothing, Shoes
400 E. Stewart Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89101, USA
cs@zappos.com

People interested in Zappos are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

irenes

They have amazing customer service and make it easy and fun to shop. (in 89 reviews)

edwinp

Great especially during the holidays with overnight shipping and good return policy, couldn't ask for more. (in 36 reviews)

melindal

Maybe send flying fairies to unwrap my new shoes and bluebirds to put them on my feet? (in 110 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

labliant
9/1/15

Like very much the watches i've bought there!

zoeh5
8/29/15

I think its a big and can compete amazon in next few years

beverlye4
8/28/15

While you can find a better price on shoes and a better selection elsewhere, overall Zappos offers a fairly pain-free shopping experience. Be sure to read the reviews of the shoes/clothing before you buy as they can help you decide whether the item will fit or function for you.
Customer service is good and unlike some auction sites, you can return the shoes easily if they do not fit or have something wrong with them.
Shop around though if you are looking for a bargain as a lot of their shoes that they say are up to 60% off retail are actually a third or more expensive than at other sites.
It is still one of the easiest and most convenient places to shop if not always the cheapest and the free shipping and delivery within a few days guarantees you will have the shoes/items when you need them and not two days after the event!!!

susant53
8/23/15

prompt shipping, excellent condition, no hassle returns.

marissah4
8/18/15

I've bought so many shoes from zappos and shipping is unbelievably quick! I mostly just get shoes because other things are pretty pricy that they sell. One time it was a week before Christmas and I ordered my mom shoes and they literally came in 23 hours later!! I was so surprised I wasn't even expecting them to come before Christmas !!! Would definatly recommend

katel65
8/17/15

From footwear to customer service, Zappos delivers every time! I very seldom stray, even to the mall, to buy all my shoes!

lindag81
8/15/15

Ease if purchase and return makes this a perfect company to order from.

jackelinem
8/15/15

fast shipping and reasonable prices for brand names

jenniferc114
8/12/15

I ordered a belt from zappos.com and I had noticed it had been a while and had not received a email saying it shipped so I called. I was told my order was canceled and I asked why they said they were not sure and put me on hold to check. He came back and apologized and said they were not sure what happen but they would send me out the belt free of charge. I was never charged for the belt and got it completely free. I work retail and I think that is great customer service... excellent job

tamarah11
8/12/15

i called to purchase a pair of shoes for my mom for her birthday. They were able to locate my order I had placed 3 years ago, and help me to order the same shoe , since they have been her favorite I was able to order in correct size and same shoe. While placing order I mentioned these shoes were a birthday present. The lady helping me asked if it would be ok to send a birthday card to her with her shoes. Wow, everyone in her department signed this card and wrote something incredible. My mom loved her shoes, but absolutely loved receiving their card. Thank you zappos for making my moms birthday amazing, and for helping me to make sure I ordered the correct shoe/size!!!'

rickyb29
8/10/15

Great selection. Excellent, hassle free returns.

caitlins10
8/8/15

i love zappos it is truly amazing and cheap

margrettej
8/6/15

They ship fast & have a nice selection!

thelmac4
8/3/15

Excellent products and customer services

harryc36
8/1/15

Services of Zappos are good, but they can improve more.

elizabethm86
7/31/15

And they have a great selection, lots of photos of the items, and helpful customer service! I've only used their 365 days return policy once, when I discovered a long forgotten about a pair of sneakers that didn't fit. I was embarrassed and thought I might not get a refund but voila! they stood behind their claim. What a great company!!

kimberlym49
7/30/15

I am a big fan of Vans, and Zappos has every style ever made! I enjoy window shopping, even when I am broke. Some shoes that I have seen on Zappos have been on other sites for a much cheaper price!

danielc97
7/30/15

Everyone says how good the service is but I had such a bad time. Maybe I got the wrong person at the wrong time.

kandis3
7/28/15

Margret in customer service was Phenomenal!!!! to say the very least. Great service!! I will be ordering my beautiful dress for my beautiful day.!!!

conniee6
7/27/15

I really like this site. I have bought several pairs of shoes from them. The customer service is awesome. I remember one time I called in and I was needing some boots. It was really cold in my area and we were getting a lot of snow. The customer service rep had my warm boots delivered by Fed Ex so I could get them really quick.

oliverc22
7/26/15

i am a costumer and will be forever.

deborahk22
7/26/15

Always pricey in my opinion, but otherwise, very good online seller.

sharonk37
7/20/15

Free shipping on returns. Good customer service. Good shopping web page.
Generous return policy.

elainel8
7/20/15

Zappos has the Internet's greatest selection of shoes, and I don't have to pay shipping, even on returns.

katrinaw12
7/16/15

The have a lot of unique items, and can even tailor make some of things you might need...check them out - you'll like it

dawynj
7/16/15

I LOVED THIS SITE SO MUCH

tomg71
7/15/15

love zappos! it`s great

dannyg21
7/14/15

I buy all footwear here. You should too.

michelles98
7/13/15

Zappos always contacts me when my favorite brand of shoe has my size and EE width of shoe coming into stock in new styles. I love that. They have the most doublewide highend styles for women on the net. Their return policy is so wonderful and of course the free shipping and handling both ways makes it perfect! Zappos rules!

melodiep2
7/10/15

This company has the consumer's best interest every single time they receive an order. No complaints about this company free shipping and free returns you cannot ask for anything better

travisi2
7/2/15

I have always been amazed by Zappos. They are one of the best at customer service.

rustys12
7/1/15

Their sales are weak now and most stuff is full price.

nancym62
6/30/15

I am not sure it gets better than Zappos when it comes to online shopping. The selection is endless, the website is easy to use, customer service rocks, and shipping is usually free both ways. (orders and returns)
I wear a size 11 shoe and in my smaller town, size 11 can be difficult to find. Zappos always comes through. No matter what the cost of items I have ordered, my shipping has been upgraded to free.
Fellow shoe sisters, you guys will understand this. I love shoes and when I have a special occasion, I search for the perfect shoes to go with what I am wearing. We were invited to a VIP event when our local Hard Rock Hotel and Casino opened. I'd purchased a fancy dress but am not a fancy shoe person. I searched locally and much to my surprise, I found something I thought would work, purchased them, and sort of forgot about them once they arrived.
The morning of the day before the event, I tried on my ensemble with those shoes. For whatever reason, they weren't as comfortable as they seemed to be when they arrived. I knew we'd be walking and on our feet for hours. Not only did I need style, I needed comfort.
In a moment of craziness and knowing I'd never find something locally, I accessed zappos, found a pair of shoes in a brand I knew would work out, called customer service with my dilemma, and believe it or not, my shoes arrived the NEXT day without expedited shipping charges, 3 hours before the event. How is that even possible?
Zappos allows returns up to 365 days after ordering. Yes, really.
Other companies could learn from zappos.
If they run out of something you want, you can request an e-mail if and when it returns to stock.
Don't hesitate. Use zappos.

angelg17
6/29/15

Zappos is one of my favorite online "go-to shoe-store". I love the variety and reasonably priced shoes which Zappos have. The customer service representatives are extremely efficient and very personable. I recommend Zappos to all of my friends and family. Try Zappos, you will not regret it!!!

finleyj6
6/26/15

While I have had some issues with them the customer support is top notch; helpful and fast to reply. What more can you ask from an online retailer.

sundarid
6/26/15

I love Zappos. They are timely, courteous, and have unbelievable inventory. Their return policy is better than any other online shoestore. Look here first.

derekc21
6/20/15

They offer insane deals, then change pricing as you complete orders. Or claim to be out, until 1 minute after the sale. Then they have plenty.
Scam artists.

maryw99
6/15/15

Great return policy, but the prices are little high.

vilmap
6/15/15

i am a costumer and will for ever be....

deborahc28
6/15/15

Zappos is the bomb! They have free shipping to and from your residence and it beats going to the store to try things on. their packages arrive so quickly, its incredible. I have had only positive experience with Zappos and recommend them highly for anything, but especially shoes and dresses.

jeanh30
6/13/15

Zappos has always been a good place to shop online.

jol134
6/13/15

Zappos has a lot of good stuff, but with the Internet at my fingertips, I can value shop the web.

meehyunk
6/12/15

Not the best overall price but has free returns. For someone who shops primarily online, that is important.
They do have good sales so overall a great site. I always check them and Amazon when I need shoes.

ronm52
6/8/15

I was pleasantly surprised by the quantity of Kenneth Cole Reaction shoes that the site had, at cheaper prices than Kenneth Cole. I was a bit disappointed to see that one style of boot had been discontinued, but this is not the fault of Zappo's. Highly recommended1

virginiav4
6/7/15

Free shipping and no-hassle returns.

minkaf
6/1/15

I have only had good experiences with this company. I highly recommend. It is wonderful to be able to order 10 pair of sneakers to see which is the best and then return the rest - or all of them -- with no shipping charges. I have bought several shoes from them and returned several as well.

barryk18
5/20/15

This store is the epitome of customer service. WOW!

melissad37
5/19/15

I have loved Zappos for years.

monicam34
5/19/15

I ordered waterproof running shoes from this website and have ordered waterproof hiking boots from here also. They ship promptly, keep you informed, and the shoes arrive very well protected in their packaging. They have a great selection, and you can get different views of the footwear so that you know what you're getting.

berenicec
5/10/15

Servizio impeccabile, prezzo estremamente conveniente e prodotto di ottima qualità. L'ho già consigliato agli amici.