US Government's NSF

Tel: 877-276-5104
info@yodle.com

337 Reviews for Yodle.com

Review Highlights

My average click costs were more than 3x what I was paying before.

To date there $50 average lead cost is at $246.00.

When you enroll in their program, you must sign a 3-month contract.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/23/14

Just trust the feeling in your gut that says STAY AWAY, and do it. I've been with Yodle for 3 months (due to my agreement), and have gotten ONE lead, who did not show up to his appointment and wasted my time. I've dealt with numerous spam callers, time lost dealing with Yodle, frustrations over my Adversite being shown in search rankings rather than my actual website (which I spend a lot of time on!). I knew I should have stayed away, but was tempted by the alluring promises of the sales people. Don't lose your hard-earned money!

7/21/14

Stay away. especially if you have an existing web site and good organic results. I signed up unaware that they take control of my domain name and tier adversite would compete with my own rankings. when the next day when I called and e-mailed for a refund- nothing no response. Plus they charged me for all 3 months up front rather than the 449 that I agreed to. When I finally got a hold of someone they refused to refund me because they had " done so much work for me already" all of which I asked them to not do immediately. Beware of Yodle their sails pitch is all about how they want a chance to prove them selves and partner with you.....wrong they just want your credit card info and then essentially steal your money.

7/20/14

Completely ripped me off. Misleading unprofessional. $2,398.00 was the amount they ended with, did not do as they promised, made constant errors, but sure knew how to take my money and continue to take it. Wanting to stop their on-going charges for work they did not produce was met with their shifting blame to their customer. The worst "business" experience I have not experienced. What they initially told me would occur with my business
because of their help turned into a financial nightmare for which they accept no responsibility.

7/19/14

Complements to the folks at Yodle. Been with them for a few weeks and so far the service and ease of use are fantastic. They have delivered on all they promised thus far... an easy platform from which to connect with my client base, attract new business, market and manage my online presence and social media... Thanks Yodle.

7/18/14

Scam, please don't waste your money on this company, Just finish my 3 month try out and it got me 4 lead for $1500 and I make $450 in total sale, really bad on creating your web site, they call and call for you to sign and after they had collect the money it is hard to find them. I was never able to find my company ads in any internet site, for the price you are better going and advertise direct with google.

7/16/14

When I decided to work with Yodle, I was very skeptical. Spent $3000 per month on adwords on Google. Went with the same budget for our mental health clinic through Google. What impressed me with Yodle is the representative Meredith Jones. We spoke regularly and she has been very attentive to our needs and questions. The first month is scary-- until the program they use kicks in. Have seen a 40% increase in viable referrals to our group. This is a great service for people who have some marketing savvy, but not enough to be successful on Google. The biggest advantage is their attentiveness. Many companies spend time with you once, then collect your money. I feel like its a real partnership. I don't see anything that would be construed as negative-- more of an issue as an enterpreneur giving control to others. But it is working and have nothing but good things to say about Yodle. Dr. J Henderson, NV

7/11/14

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I own a small business in Tennessee. I advertised with this company three years ago. They took me for ALOT of money. I have to be honest , they did generate some business for us, but never balanced out for the price. Way over priced. I am
someone that has run a telemarketing company for 15 years prior to my pest control company that I own now and again have run it successfully for 20 plus years always try and be courteous to all callers. I heard today a young man that seem to be knowledgeable in advertising so I gave him over 30 minutes of my time and listened to what he had to say. He gave me a lot of research info and a lot of numbers that I could pull out of my hat with just a little online research. I have learned the hard way, always do your homework before spending money
with a company that is not in your area, and that wants access to your credit card account. I ask him to give me an hour, to do my own research and found this website in just a few seconds. Key words, "Consumer Complaints" on Yodel.
The second call just went as follows. I told the young man that I to had done some research on his company, the first words were, "We have over 45,000 customers and only 47 BBB complaints, is that not a great average? Count the complaints on just this website, LOL what a joke. As I continued to try and make my case, as to the reason I was not going to use Yodel, I was insulted, was told I knew nothing about advertising, and obvious did not know what I was doing when it came to advertising for my business. Again, I have been in business for over 20 yrs. As I listed closely to the background noise, you could here a large number of people cheering at different times, Obviously as another sales associate just have some ones credit card information and a contract to steal money, as everyone else has said on here, it takes canceling your credit card with your bank before they will stop taking money from it. DO NOT waist your time with this company. The only reason they are still in business is because they are such good liars and cheats. And one last thing, I made the argument of creating another telephone number for my business, I have five local numbers for my new customers to call me local, and was told that was stupid. Just cancel all of my numbers that have been listed for 20 years and just use there new number.
Do they really think I feel off the turnip truck yesterday? These are computer teleprompt trained readers, and are filled full of crap on how to take over a conversation and manipulate the people that just have a hard time saying NO.
As long as I have been in business, I will never understand how people can take advantage of good honest people out here, trying to make a living. Again, maybe you want to trust someone to just take over, and that's exactly what he said, your advertising budget. That to me as a business owner goes back to an old saying that's been around for years, NEVER put all your eggs in one basket. That is the dumbest thing you could ever do in business. I never said that I please all my customers all of the time. But for someone who on the phone wound up saying to me, " Turn over ALL of your web advertising, give me your credit card number, and "Trust Me" even though, all I know about this company is what I can read, and a voice over the phone. NO THANKS

7/10/14

I was called yesterday regarding this 'program' in which they sell you a website (I already have one) a phone # (already have one) and ads on google, etc. I was initially interested because who isn't interested in growing their business?

WOW. I can't believe what a hard sell this guy Nick Mangum pitched me. Every time I had a question regarding initial investment, price, etc. he said 'well guarantee me a tornado won't come through your town and I'll take that bet!'. Then after I told him I would think about it over a week's time, he said that he couldn't offer me the same deal next week and wanted to know if I was interested right there and then. Of course I declined.

I would NEVER deal with a company who 'reps' hard-sell you like that. I would steer well clear of a business that acts like this. I would read the reviews on here thoroughly as I did and read the following excerpt to get a background on this company;

7/9/14

I was an employee of Yodle and was fired for giving a business a refund for failed services. The new business model of Yodle is to not really do any optimization of your site, it's to just take over your Google and Bing local profiles and submit their own info to the major online directories. If you have a Max or Bundle package, just know that the Yodle percentage is 60% for pay per click ads. You can verify this by viewing the spend report through your dashboard. Also, with the new marketing essentials features, these were only added to make it easier for yodle to tell you that it is your fault you are not successful. When you try to cancel, you will be told it is because you have note uploaded enough photos, requested enough reviews or sent out discount coupons for your service. If you are wanting to cancel, all you have to do is say you are going to file a BBB complaint. And if you don't even want to talk to a retention person, just fill out the BBB complaint. Yodle will call you and offer you a full refund in exchange for an e-contract agreement that you will say the BBB issue was resolved, and you will never write another bad review about Yodle. They are about to go public so they have full efforts on their online reputation. File the BBB complaint now and expect a call within 2 days and an offer of a full refund. The CEO Court Cunningham has said he wants 0 BBB complaints at all cost, don't accept no as an answer.

7/7/14

I have been working with Yodle for about 18 months. I receive regular leads from the website and I consistently generate more income my cost. My account manager, Kerry Satchell, has done a great job of helping me revise and improve the site over time. I find the dashboard and the recording of the calls very helpful. I do wish more time was spent on the organic side of the marketing, but I like the flexibility in the pay per click costs.

7/2/14

Well this guy from Yodle called me and finally convinced me after one hour of bunch a lies and percentages that so far I have not receive one single call from this advertising, it's been almost 4 months already and now one has contact me for a fallow up or nothing, oh but they don't forget to take from my bank account $179 a month, they told me that on Google pages I will reach the 1st page and so far a have not even moved from the same place. If some one can review this or get back to me for a refund Gilapainting.com I'm very disappointed with this service. Art

7/1/14

This review is coming from a family owned service business. We have been with Yodle for just over a year now. I won't lie the first three months are a drag..Of course we had high expectations. The phone did ring it just did'nt seem to be happening fast enough. Because we continued with Yodle modifying as we went our organic listings are up. In the long run not so costly you just need to stay with it.

7/1/14

I've noticed a significant increase in requests for proposals from potential clients since contracting with yodel.com. Their customer service has been proactive about making sure I get the most value out of my subscription.

6/27/14

I find it interesting that for an advertising company that claims to optimize google search results, their own "organic" ranking lists all the sites that have bad reviews first!
The sales agent was clearly working off a script. Before setting up his call, he didn't even Google our company name to check our website.
Also, we told him on several occasions we were VERY happy with our website, and it was optimized for viewing on a smart phone. He continued on his pitch about an "adversite". Ugh.
We also raised the issue that we in no way wanted a separate phone number to steer traffic from THEIR "adversite" (which we didn't need anyway!) and that our cell number was our primary contact, as we are a "Mom and Pop" Contracting business that has to answer calls from the job site.
Basically, trying to sell us a Cadillac when we needed a scooter. He did give me great marketing ideas, though. Thanks Yodle!

6/26/14

I used Yodle for several years to help grow my business. It was my first experience with PPC. It was a great, easy way to get into a working PPC campaign. Rachel our rep, was always available and did a great job helping with any changes or concerns. She seemed to care about the success of our overall campaign, which was important to us. Overall it helped grow our business to the point we needed to hire a complete marketing company to oversee all of our marketing necessities.

6/26/14

I have been with Yodle 100 days now, they promised me a great website and lots of customer traffic. They designed a website for me on a standard template, it looks average and I had to rewrite 95% of the text. It is easy to add pictures and maintain it yourself but they have done a little maintenance for me. I received about 20 calls in the past 3 months that have been wrong numbers or vendors trying to sell me something. I reported this to Yodle and it took them about 6 weeks to sort of fix the wrong numbers. I have had gained 2 customers from my Yodle website that were viable and a couple of potentials that did not work out. For my $4000 this is a terrible return on investment. They charge you a fortune for building a website and then spending 30 minutes a month on maintaining it. You could use your money much more wisely elsewhere. I'm sorry that I even signed up with them another scam that I foolishly fell victim to.

6/26/14

Yodle gets five stars from us. We are currently using Yodle, signed a 90 day start up contract, six weeks in we have already made enough profit off Yodle leads to pay for the 3 month start up and put twice that amount in the bank. The reps are professional and helpful. We are very happy with the service. Without hesitation we recommend them!

6/26/14

WOW! thats what you'll say if your a small business owner, their value for web listing is excellent. I was paying 1000 a month to google adwords, now I get 24 hour coverage for a quarter of the cost. Their web interface greatly reduces the time needed to manage your ad sources and makes them far more efficient which leads to more leads! Lastly their customer service is on a level I never expected from an advertising company. Generally any question or update to the website etc I have sent I receive a reply or phone call within an hour. They spent incredible lengths of time to get me familiar with everything and understand my economy to set the best goals for myself. Small business owners will be amazed!

6/25/14

Their co. agent told me of all the good things they could do. I gave them my co. info, services I provide. They were going to build a web site and put me on front page of search engines. Well they built a web page that advertised services I did not provide. Also the same on search engines. All calls were for things I don't do. I've been correcting this for 3 months now. They took my money and falsely advertised my business. I traded work to have the co. investigated for bad business practice and false advertising of my business. Did the same thing to see if I can take legal action against them. Now I'll wait and see. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

6/23/14

I have had Yodle for 3 months. Prior to that I had nothing, so maybe it is not a good comparison. Our account rep, Brian, spent a lot of quality time helping us get the website set up. I have had good support when I needed it and Yodle does a lot of things that I still have not had time to work with because I have been so busy. I really have received quality clients from Yodle and it definitely has worked. Although it is pricey for a small firm, it has worked and it allows us to follow up immediately on clients who contact us when no one is available to answer the call. So far I am very pleased and I cannot speak highly enough of Brian, my representative.

6/23/14

I’ve had a good amount of both calls and emails from the program so far and a decent number of these have translated into actual clients. I’m relatively new to Yodle but I’ve managed to add a couple pictures on to my website through their dashboard feature and upload contacts to keep track of the clients I’ve gotten so far. They also offer a social media feature where I’ll be able to attach my Facebook business page to my site as well. Overall, I’ve been very pleased with their customer service and having one specific group of people handling my marketing program day in and day out.

6/23/14

I signed up with Yodle in February and was told by my sales rep that I should give it about 3 months to really take off. The first three months were very slow but almost immediately after that time, my business took off! And then by June 1st, my business and client base has increased by 20% almost overnight! Although it is pricey for a smaller business, it is WELL worth the investment. My account manager is Liz, and she is amazing!

6/20/14

Yodle has help my business. Their employees answered every question that I asked and guided me through every process. I will recommend Yodle to all of my friends and family that have a business. Great Job Yodle!

6/18/14

When they initially contacted me I told them that I was very skeptical that their system would work for real estate agents. I could see where it may benefit other service industry professionals - where their clients would expect to find a generic landing page online with just hours, address and a general business overview - but when people go online looking for an agent they are generally looking for very specific market information. Yodle assured me that they knew better than I how to generate web traffic and given enough time their system would work. Well... after months and no traffic I think we know who was right and who wasn't. They tried desperately to keep me paying... offering to do optimization reports and to optimize my page for optimum results... but wasn't this what they were supposed to be doing all along? After the initial set up I received no meaningful contact. And the lack of effort on their part shows in the results. The cherry on top was when they kept me holding on waiting for them to do an optimization report to see if something was wrong with the site only to finally get my report after the next billing cycle was posted. Apparently the report came back that there was an issue (though they never would actually say what the issue was) and they were going to re-optimize it! Oh goody! They could offer no specifics or articulate any plan or strategy as to how they would remedy the complete lack of results (we're not talking about not getting top placement in results a search... we're talking about not being on one of the first few PAGES of search results using their key search words (no one ever even asked if those words were pertinent to my business). Since my bill had been posted I was told there was no way to get a refund... 3 phone calls and much wasted time later they tell me they will refund the final payment (I'm cautiously optimistic). I'm not saying Yodle won't work for you. I'm just saying don't believe everything the sales people will tell you. Customer service will give you a much more realistic overview of the service after the fact. I don't think this service works for all business types however and would recommend real estate agents and brokers take a pass.

6/17/14

We began working with Yodle back in 2009 and they literally put us ON THE MAP. We doubled in business 2 years in a row which was awesome. We had plans to stick with them through our company's expansion so that we could grow with them. But beginning in 2012 they just FELL OFF on us. They kept switching our account representatives so it was like starting and restarting from ground zero! I called them once because we were beginning to have horrible success with them and it was around May and they informed me they still had our JANUARY SPECIALS running... meaning our account rep had no interest in keeping up with our PPC Ads. Then 2-3 months in a row we have ZERO calls and ZERO email (keep in mind we were paying $1,200/month for our DFW location and around $850/month for our Austin location). So as soon that happened I immediately cancelled our Austin advertising and had a few conversations with our account rep telling him that we would give them 1 MORE MONTH to prove their worth and that was only because of everything they did for us in the beginning. I ended up giving them 2 months ($2,400 worth of time) and NADA. All that happened was I got a call from our rep who had the audacity to ask us to RAISE our marketing budget per month. Of course this pissed me off and we cancelled everything with them and cut our ties. It was a major disappointment because I really did enjoy working with them in the beginning, but I guess after you are with them for so long they seem to just forget about you and let your money go to waste. At first I was recommending them to everyone... Now I probably wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Sucks that it went down so poorly.

6/17/14

Yodle gets a 5 from me just on follow through, we have had them for 6 to 8 weeks and have received at last 4 phones calls in regards to set up, walk through, noticing how much we have used the platform and letting us know where we can improve. giving us ideas for how to make our platform support us in generating views. THere are some things id like to see, such as the ability to upload videos, but that doesnt take away from there great customer service and excellent product.

6/16/14

Once I had my initial set-up consultation, there was very little follow through even though I committed for 3 months. I got 0 appropriate referrals over the 3 months. Very costly, no return.

6/16/14

I became a customer with yodle about six months ago and i been never happer with markting company ever like yodle . Yodle is number 1 markitng company out there and my account manger emiley is one of the best out there

6/10/14

Sat through part of a sales presentation with a gentleman with an interesting name. If you've ever sat through a timeshare sales meeting, you will be in familiar territory. As soon as I started asking questions the presentation and rapport fell apart. Ask them for phone #'s of clients in your industry who can attest to their program. See what happens. The call was ended with the sales guy telling me, "When you're ready to take control of your client base, you have my contact info." The fact is that their model is bad and can damage any legitimate SEO efforts you've already made.

And just look at the astroturfing on this review site. Someone logs in almost every day to give 5 star reviews that sound nearly identical. Look how many mention "Diana" or the word "skeptical". They need to hire a separate company to do the copy writing for their reviews.

6/9/14

One of the worst services out there. I was cold called like th rest of the people on the site. I am an attorney. They promise you the world new clients new leads and what you get are totally moronic calls, sometimes on things you dont even do at your firm. On top of that I got at least 10-20 solicitations for other services via email and phone. Other companies see what a sucker you are and then also start to call and email you based on the Yodle site...horrible horrible. I made a complaint to the Attorney General because I see a pattern of promises not met.

6/5/14

We are a Law Firm and signed up with Yodle on the last day of the year. My Boss was quite skeptical but I read very promising information on Yodle and thought we should give it a shot. Things started out a little slow but as we worked with Vinay things started picking up. Then we learn Vinay has been promoted and we will be working with Joshua Robinson. As usual my Boss was apprehensive of change, as calls were really picking up. However, we have been extremely happy with the work Josh has done. He is a real go-getter and 2 weeks ago we had the best week we have had in years! The phones are constantly ringing and my Boss is considering raising Joshua's budget. He is accessible and always working with his team to get us the best possible results. I would suggest anyone wanting to increase their customer base, try Yodle for 3 months, like we did and like us you will probably stay with them after. Even my Boss is happy, and that rarely happens. Thanks Josh and Yodle, keep up the good work!

6/4/14

Been with Yodle about 2 months and I have to say it has definitely ramped up our online presence. We are a small business that gets most of our business from word of mouth, so when people call us they already know what they want. Now, we are getting customers that have never heard of us so we are definitely having to sharpen our sales techniques and we are seeing new business. I like being able to listen to the phone calls so I can fix common problems I hear over the phone. So far so good!

6/4/14

Yodle is a must for all small businesses. We were skeptical but gave it a try at the start of tax season (we are a tax business.) With just a little tweaking (with excellent assistance from our rep) we were soon on our way to receiving calls. As the season heated up our leads increased. When we missed a call their tracking system made it easy to recover the client's phone number and recover the opportunity. Then Yodle added some fabulous new features like the ability to request reviews! This was quick and easy -- and GOT RESULTS. Now our adversite has 9 positive reviews -- I'm sure we'll have more next year. We definitely got new clients, and not only paid for the service but made a profit too. YAY Yodle!

6/2/14

Yodle has been the best marketing tool I have used. Easy and affordable! I was able to keep track of all my customers and all potential clients with a click of my mouse or on my phone.
Everyone is looking on line for services so Yodle keeps it quick and easy. They deliver exactly what they say they will. I worked with their members personally to ensure my vision got promoted. When I called, I spoke to a live person.
After 19 years of small business operations, I have tried all areas of marketing and this has been the best. Thank you Yodle!
Joanne P. Foy RN., JD
President
Senior Solutions Inc.

5/30/14

Initially, we mostly used Yodle for work in the winter time when our own leads would go down. They would get us enough work to fill the gaps. Diana, our consultant, has been really good to work with. I’ve had 3 reps overall and they’ve all been able to answer my questions. As far as features, the client dashboard is cool because I can look at the map and see where my leads are coming from. Eventually, were able to buy out our competitors because we saw the location the calls were coming from. We can listen to every call that comes through from Yodle and analyze them on the dashboard too which is definitely a feature we enjoy.

5/28/14

Telemarker for Yodle.com Sell sell sell. Had a conversation with him.. he somehow got disconnected and then called back 20 times in a row.. I finally answered and said, stop calling. We'll see.

5/28/14

Yodle works with all of our 300+ franchises, which is a lot to handle. They send the best results to us locally and 95% of the time they are geared towards our local franchise. We have seen a huge increase in calls, since they took over our website as well as keeping the cost per call down. Diana is my rep and she is amazing, very prompt with calls or emails and extremely helpful. Overall we are very pleased with Yodle.

5/27/14

I am very pleased with Yodle. They are able to generate excellent leads for us and is one of our primary marketing venues. My representative is very responsive and diligently follows up with me on a monthly basis to review my accounts and analyze their performance. I highly recommend Yodle.

5/27/14

Personally, I have only been working with Yodle for two months, but the customer service has been wonderful! My representative is friendly and very educated in her field. She is quick to respond to my calls and emails and is always prompt with my requests. I enjoy working with her and encourage others to utilize Yodle for their business as well!

5/25/14

My name is Ed Johnson From Assured Cleaning Service and I have been using Yodle.com for 2 years now. They have developed my 3 websites .I am very happy with the way they look. Every time I have had questions or requests Yodle.com has been prompt,attentive to my needs and taken care of all my needs immediately..I woud recommened yodel.com to anybody in need of there services Thank You Ed Johnson

5/23/14

It's a little early in my experience, as I haven't had any business come thru as of yet... but they are very communicative and set the right expectations. Hopefully my money will be well spent eventually...

5/22/14

I had yodle for a little over 3 weeks now and it generated 3 leads. It's too early to say, but it's worth a try. They followed up & gave regular tips on how to get more leads. I think they know what they're doing. I just hope that that they will be fair in their dealings & deliver what they have promised.

5/22/14

All the people saying 5 Stars work or either were created by this site..They are selling something that has been sold for years..How can a compnay have business for me in my town/city when they are not from there nor know anyone from there!!!!!..80% of people will find you From google and word of mouth!!

5/21/14

The people and technology seem to be top-notch. I am very impressed with their attention to detail and extremely helpful attitude. The site they created was good and it's great to be able to track the results with the metrics they provide. I'm just about a month into the service and have received enough business to pay for the monthly fee plus a bit of profit. I'm anxious to see if the results over time meet my expectations. I definitely get some leads that are not in my target market but overall I'm getting more good leads than I expected. If the trend continues for the next couple of months they will rate 5 stars.

5/21/14

I’m seeing more results in a short time with Yodle than I had with my previous company. While the previous program was confusing, Yodle is in constant communication with me and it’s quite evident what my money is going towards with their program. My consultant Diana constantly updates me and has been absolutely great. It’s one of the things I’ve been most happy with so far. I got 10 emails from Yodle’s program this weekend alone and it’s really helping our company explode right now.

5/16/14

We have a small plumbing business and don't need a lot off advertising. But we need to be seen in the main stream. Yodle helps us get there. With the way people search for business in their area, you have to have a currant web page. Also have it there so it pops up on your page when they are searching. There are different price range for the amount of advertising you might need. When I'm contacted from Yodle with a up sale and they are good(BUT I WOULDNT WANT THEM ANY OTHER WAY)they are also r on my team. They understand when I say I'm happy with what I got.

5/15/14

My Company Mountain Aire HVAC was called by a slick talking oil snake selling individual who sat behind a screen and read of big WORDS from a pre-typed word list. Told me how great YODLE was and how great their products was and how many customers in OKC they had signed up and was doing business with here locally. Told me about their great websites they set up. (ALREADY HAD MY OWN DOMAIN NAME AND FULLY OWNED IT OUT RIGHT) They were going to make a website that was absolutely fantastic. EXCEPT YODLE uses(they say afterwards) a tracking feature that tells me the phone of who called, where they are in the city and even more info. Sounds like an individual having his/her privacy violated, ranks way up there with FRAUD (like all the other negative reviews on here.) I cancelled within days 4 to be exact and to be told I could not have my full account balance given back to me at all because they worked so hard on my site. BS...Ever since I have had this BS service my companies name is all over a ton a of bunch of bull$#*! websites and a suddenly new fictious phone number is suddenly out there and when you call this phone number it rings my actual number saying it is me calling myself. Oh and the wonderful same individual who posts the same number that says call me tries to be a snake oil sales man to keep you going. I am now having to proceed in emailing all these different websites to be told the same DAMN THING..You need to contact YODLE we are 3rd, 4th, 5th party vendor and cant help you. To prove I am real.
They set up a bogus website address and then says it will link to heling me get customers and grow my business greatly. http://www.oklahomacityairconditionrepair.com
The only business I grew was theres. Here is proof of another from the scammers.

They also promised me the moon and stars and what I got was lies and scams.
I am a USAF veteran and defended freedoms..To bad theirs cant be revoked and not be able to do this again. I have 9 people who work for me and cherish there hard work and more. These people at YODLE rank right up there with scum and then lower if possible.

Amazingingly I get an email tonite that states they shutdown the BS website even thought they said they shut it down 3 weeks ago.
WOW LIARS.
To everyone who is giving 5 star reviews you must be getting paid.
I started my own company with zero advertising and gained a great following and thought I could improve. IT ULTIMATELY COST ME...
Don't me taken in by there smoke and mirrors. Oh they also don't record everything. You want to know what it sounds like when you listen to a conversation being recorded, even in digital format...there is always a faint delay ever so hard to hear but it is there. It is a normal digital latency...If you question them on it, they say we will have to go review. Review what they only recorded which was probably yes or no questions and the guy/girl doodling on paper.

I had a cheap webpage with NO TRACKING ABILITIES AT ALL...I believe in FREEDOM and fought for it. Just something that said HI and THANK YOU.

Sorry I type bad and sometimes type faster/slower than what I am thinking to all who read this and wonder where all the missing words are or verbs, nouns, or more... Not an English major but an HVAC tech. We make cold for the hot and hot for the cold.

FREEDOM ISN'T FREE AND BEING FREE ISN'T FROM FREEDOM BUT FROM THE WILL AND DESIRE TO GROW AS A HUMAN AND WORK TOGETHER ON ALL LEVELS OF LIFE.

5/15/14

My results with Yodle have been overwhelming. It took a little bit to get started but it’s been amazing since and overall it’s more than what I hoped for. The first time I spoke with someone at Yodle I was skeptical and passed but I’ve regretted that decision ever since. The customer service has been fantastic and the mobile app they provide is the best. With a quick click, you can see what’s going on and where you’re at. Yodle streamlines everything and makes everything so much easier. I’ll be adding a second account in a different market soon.

5/15/14

So far our results have been very good with Yodle. We’ve gotten at least 3 times what we’ve put out over the past 6 months and we’ve been so impressed with the results overall that we’ve decided to continue on with them in the future. Initially we felt that our area might be a little too rural for internet marketing but Yodle helped us see that it could work. Their customer service has been very good too. Response time is great and they address every question that we have. It’s great to have an expert in their field handling our accounts. Yodle’s dashboard feature is my favorite part. We can go in and find out what got the customer to call and actively improve any areas that might need help. It takes all the guesswork out!

5/14/14

The response from Yodle has been more than what I expected. We’re getting great calls and we’re having an overall great response since being with the program. Though we were skeptical at first, the sales person that contacted us was very good at explaining the services and it was nice that we weren’t stuck in a year contract. We were offered a month-to-month package that suited our needs. The customer service has also been perfect for us.

The Best Advertising Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber