US Government's NSF

Review Highlights

radonnag

(in 78 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 34 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 241 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

helenes1
10/30/14

I worked with Felicia who was familiar with using a Mac. Working with folks who aren't Mac familiar can be a real challenge, from both sides. This was the opposite experience.
I am SO pleased with the work we did together. She made it really easy for me to learn and do my part in the set up process; she did it with patience, humor and tangible good will.

mollym10
10/30/14

went through just want I needed to make Yodle work for my business.

stever58
10/29/14

I’ve had good results with Yodle overall. The customer service team always takes care of me when I call. I don’t have to do work to find customers anymore. Yodle does it all so I don’t need any other marketing. I’m able to upload pictures from my dashboard and get reviews from my customers. My site is beautiful and I’m able to customize it to suit different areas of my business.

christopherc32
10/25/14

I got exactly what I paid for when I signed up with yodle. They told me what they were going to do and what results I should expect and I got just that. They have a good marketing plan and customer service has given me some good advice. I have already made my money back. It’s an investment I’ll continue to use.

rodm29
10/25/14

Yodle's customer service has been energetic and responsive. My firm's advertising with Yodle has more than paid for itself.

jimd54
10/23/14

Yodle is our Marketing Department. The features of their offering are outstanding including a super adversite and of course the Dash Board that keeps me up-to-date with how I am doing in the Sales Department. Getting listed prominently on Google and Bing is something we could never have done alone! We are a very small company, but with Yodle's marketing skills getting us good leads, we are certain to be succeddful.

danb89
10/23/14

We've been very pleased with the results we've received working with Yodle thus far and we would recommend Yodle to anyone interested in a successful SEO campaign for their business.

christineb39
10/22/14

This is an awful company. I agreed to try for three months at $1800 after being harrassed by the salesman for weeks. Which was a total waste of money. Only received sales calls from other advertising companies. I was told they would not automatically continue but called and cancelled and emailed and cancelled. I called and explained that I got no results anddidnt want to continue. Who ever took the call said we would just start getting results after 90 days. I said no and they still billed me another 600. Do not sign up with them

Tip for consumers: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM

perryc17
10/16/14

Just like Nemo...lost clown fish.
CoRey started off on me and despite the mediocre reading skills displayed as he worked through the obvious scripts, I was on the hook. But... I sell, therefore I am and I do not need to advertise. I've done a little as a trial but I don't really care to have unnecessary bills.

Stage 2, the rep wanted to get me in front of a computer so I could be presented with the opportunity to spend my money. He could not make it to our appointment so a super douche named Matthew called me and attempted to close a deal I told him was not gonna happen before I got a chance to investigate the program. Long story short, I flushed the douche.
Here'are proof that they must suck and can't deliver. ..just look at this site. They claim to do something for your business but they can't do it for themselves! Lol

johnc255
10/10/14

THE TRUTH ABOUT YODLE! The good and bad.

This has been my experience with yodle. First off the salesman is a great salesman. But wasn't 100% honest, again he's a salesman, I expected that... sadly. So after agreeing to a deal I called a manager to confirm everything, and had to make several changes because he was not telling the truth. The product they offer through the dashboard is alright, nothing super special, just makes it easy to send out emails to customers, which you can do with gmail.... It is very hard to get a hold of anyone, most the time you get an answering machine? huh? The set up call was hardly a set up, they just show you how to use the dashboard, which if you can read you can get. I asked the set up girl if we could walk through the whole website together on the phone since there was TONS of mistakes on it. She said yes but didn't want to, she said "you can just email us if you need any changes", well that'd be fine if the website was even close to represent my company. Well, after 2 minutes of reviewing the website we 'lose connection', so I wait 5 minutes to have her call me back and she never did, so I called the service line and guess what I got an answering machine. So now I got w website that offering warranties and promises that I don't offer. I really dont like how they don't list my phone number but a forwarding number...Which IF I do get any customers from their service I'm pretty much trapped into keep on using their services since all the customers won't have my real phone number... Well, I've only had yodle for 2 weeks and no results yet... ZERO. but I'm gonna give it 3 months and see what happens. After 3 months I'll come back on here and give another review of the product after I have a better idea. By the way, MOST of the 5 star reviews on here are totally fake!
Also, make sure you don't sign up for a 12 month contract... I repeatedly told me sales rep I don't want a 12 month contract, and I'd only try yodle if it was a month to month deal, he assured me time and time and time again it wasn't a 12 month contact. I must have asked him a dozen times. Well once I finally talk to someone a week later they told me I was in a 12 month contract.... smh, sales rep was named Corey C from houston. I told the manager I will drive down to houston and find him. They changed me on a month to month. For those who think this is gonna totally change your company and dont already make a good amount on marketing don't do it. I have the money to risk, dont' risk it if 200 a month may hurt you.

Tip for consumers: Don't do a 12 month contract, do a month to month. Sales rep can adjust the amount spent, dont bite on first $ amount given.

dennism64
10/9/14

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. It has been a year and a half later and as a small business owner that did not want to spend a ton of money to create more presence on the Internet , I have been extremely impressed at the reaction my business has got since using them. They have delivered prompt, curtious, and professional service the entire time I have dealt with them.
If you are looking to increase you web presence I really suggest you talk with these guys before you make a decision. It will make a difference in your business, it did mine!

davidm218
10/9/14

I've been with Yodle for many years because they know what they’re doing. I’m in the number one spot for towing on Google and I’ve got an area here that is huge. You can’t get those results from other companies around here. They list me on Google with my picture, my location, phone numbers and my reviews. I’m listed in the area I need to be. I can call them up or I can email them for customer service and they always help me. I’ve been dealing with Yodle before it was the Yodle of today. The new dashboard is excellent. You should see it if you’re thinking about becoming a customer. There are different ways to get reviews and the home page alone tells you a lot of information through graphs and numbers. I already have 284 contacts stored on there. I can see my results and ways to drive more results. It’s listed in vivid detail. It shows the number of leads, web page visits and the organic results. Email marketing is a new feature I found to be quite impressive because they’re reminders and updates you can send directly to your customers. I’ve fired twenty or more services in the years I’ve been with Yodle but unlike other companies, Yodle keeps their promise.

richardg39
10/9/14

They are a rip off. They do not deliver at all. They waste your money and then refuse to take your call to cancel the service. Stay away from this company at all costs!!!!!!

rong36
10/1/14

We are very pleased with the response and professionalism we've experienced with Yodle. I honestly feel that they are part of our team: both of us working together to make good things happen. With Yodle, we are definitely getting our money's worth!

Tip for consumers: Do not expect miracles to happen overnight. It takes time, patience, and dedication to your final goal. Effective marketing is an evolutionary process: one good step at a time.

erikm30
9/22/14

As a business man I am always skeptical about parting with money when it comes to advertising/promotion of my business. I have spent a great deal of money in the past with no measurable return when I advertised with other companies.

Yodle is the exception, I love Yodle. Every dime I spend with Yodle is a dime well spent.

michaelm135
9/21/14

Bad.

They sold me 3 websites in three different areas. They told me "they don't have to look good, they just have to get people to call you." OK, well then I didn't get the calls or the emails coming in.

As a result I tried to cancel their services. They kept me on the phone for 45 minutes trying to talk me into "giving them another chance." I told them "no." and that I would be getting another company on board to take over the domain names.

I sent an email requesting the domain name transfer. The following week I get a response phone call saying that they are going to sell me my domain names for $199 each. "What?! They are my domain names and you were the ones that told me I needed three, which by the way didn't work. Now you are holding them ransom?!" Apparently, yes.

Stay away from this company, please.

There are a few companies that promise on what they deliver; there are several companies that will promise you the moon and then graciously bow out when they can't deliver. And then there is Yodle that breaks promises and adds insult to injury.

nicoleb17
9/21/14

My only regret is I did not read the reviews before I signed up with this company. They are difficult to deal with and do not deliver on their promises. Under any circumstances do not sign up with this company and waste your hard earned money. I have been trying to cancel my account and as to date a manager is not available to handle my account. What a run around.

sabrinab9
9/19/14

We've been using Yodle for pay per click and it works! We've expanded our practice, both in number and practice area using Yodle and we recommend it.

nelsonn5
9/18/14

Since we started using Yodle two weeks ago our experiences with the entire staff has been wonderful because they are very professional and they do follow up to complete the entire process.

radonnag
9/11/14

We have only been using Yodle for 2 months. We have a small house cleaning business and I can't afford to waste money being fooled by some smooth talking salesperson. I have seen the reviews about Yodle but wanted to give them a try after speaking to the rep and learning about their new Marketing Essentials product. I agreed to give it a try and have not been disappointed.

What I like about Yodle:

1. Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
The reps were friendly and professional.
2. User Friendly - I have found this to be very good at lead generation. Everything is laid out. You can see on your dashboard how you are doing with Web Content, Social Presence, Reputation and Communication. Yodle sends you reminders to do things like take pictures of before and after, Send out reviews for clients to rate your service or product.
3. Value - Yodle has paid for it's self for us since we purchased it. Granted it's only been two months but hey that's two months we haven't had to pay. We find Yodle is great for the front end of marketing. (Lead Generation). I really like the fact that they have follow up e-mails, Thank you e-mails, etc. Once the template is made it is so easy to do. I'm not sure who out there is offering all of this for one monthly fee and no additional sign up fees.
4. All in One - You can review recordings of incoming calls, I found this great for training. You receive a telephone number that you can actually track to see how many calls your company is receiving based on the Yodle advertisement. There is the ability to see what pages potential clients used to find your company. Storing contacts and conversations, and much more. It is very easy of Use - I don't have to go to bing, YP, local, etc to make updates. Once I update on Yodle with my pictures, reviews, etc. they automatically populate my business FB page and everywhere else.
6. ROI - Since starting Yodle tracking August 1, 2014 we have received a total of 28 traceable leads, 21 Phone call, 4 Emails, and 3 clicking on our online coupon. Of those 28 leads we have made 10 sales and 5 upcoming appointments.

Yodle might not be for every company but for us it's a great fit right now.

jamelab
9/10/14

YODLE IS A RIP-OFF!!!!!!!! Their salesmen are top grade, and they will constantly call with their sales school tactics to swindle you into agreeing to advertise with them. We fell for the hype of them increasing business for us as they promised we would receive 20-40 new customers and averaging 20k to 40k in increased revenue! Guaranteed water heater jobs are what the salesman promised...never got any. We had calls come in but they were not quality. There were a total of 8 calls only 1 generated $180.00 revenue. We received a bunch of solicitation calls from other SEO companies trying to get us to advertise with them. A lot of useless calls that lead no where! We never received verification for google as yodle said we would. Salesman said we would profit $1000 minimum a month, to guarantee the advertising campaign with them paid for itself...LIE! We never found ourselves on the first page of Google! We googled plumbers in our area and never came up. We have definitely gained more wrong number calls or customers from far ranging service areas. Calling in to complain has just gotten us passed from representative to representative. Save yourself the headache with these guys.

Tip for consumers: Read reviews with any company you use! Beware of salesmen that call you more than your children, once they get your billing information the calls stop! Only thing that gets them 2 stars is there yodle dashboard that allows you to see calls that come in...eventhough most of the calls are bad calls.

melissal33
9/9/14

We are an Interior Design Studio in Miami. From the time that we originally purchased, which was in March, no one from Yodle ever cared to check on the status of our marketing campaign, until I reached out to them in September to cancel.

From March to September, we only received 8 leads, and all of them were wrong numbers, solicitors, or contractors looking for work. The SEO keywords that they focused on were so irrelevant for our business, and we weren't even ranked in the top 35 for any of these keywords on Google over a period of 6 months.

Yodle billed us on the 5th of the month and I cancelled on the 7th, and they refused to give me a refund or even a prorated amount for the month.

I spoke with one customer service rep, and 2 account managers, Sheila Kelly & Chuck McCann. They were actually very nice but couldn't resolve my billing issue.

Tip for consumers: Good for small business that are just starting out and do not have a website or online presence. We already have a great website, and the adversite they made for us was very standard and not impressive. Also it's very confusing to clients when you search for your business name and two different websites come up.

jennifers103
9/4/14

Our small law firm uses Yodle and we couldn't be happier! Initially, we thought they may be like a lot of other advertising internet companies that make wonderful promises but often fail to deliver, especially after they've been paid. Not so with Yodle! We've been pleasantly surprised. They've got great customer service and really listen to what you want and quickly and efficiently work to make it happen. Their website dashboard helps us monitor our advertising and is very user friendly. All-in-all, a great service with great people!

wesleyy2
9/4/14

Yodle has definitely helped my business out tremendously. I've only been using it for about 8 months but I can tell this is going to be a long term commitment! The price is fair, the value is great, they always pick up when I call. Great and easy to work with!

jessicab56
9/3/14

We have used Yodle since 2009 with nothing but great success! They are easy to work with and respond very quickly to my requests! I highly recommend them if you are looking for a new and updated website!

rickd29
9/2/14

Prepare to be over promised, over sold, over charged and under served. There are lots of bells and whistles but no noise. I was very disappointed and then when I cancelled they charged me for an extra month.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared that when you want to get out they will try to over charge you.

devinm19
8/29/14

Yodle is simply AWESOME!!!!! We didn't really know about the products, tools and services they provide but our small company took a gamble and within just a few days, we have seen HUGE results not to mention the coaching, encouragement, and too many other perks to list in this review. I love it when they call to check-up on us, see how we are doing, and ask us how we can help reach our goals. Ryan N. and his team have been helpful beyond what I can explain. Yodle provides precise and easy to use tools for all businesses who want turn key action and plans for growth. If you are thinking of going with Yodle and follow their lead, it is simply a HOME RUN! We honestly can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

Tip for consumers: Listen to everything and go after what they tell you immediately. Organize your email campaign early.

richp18
8/27/14

Yodle is one of the best online promoters of your business I have seen awhile. From step one though the final product they guide you based around your business needs. Their customer service aspect is definitely world class and they are very motivated to help their customers. Bravo Yodle!.

Tip for consumers: The will work with any size business, but you get the biggest benefit with their full package.

donw17
8/27/14

I have tried several advertising, sales promotion, web site awareness, etc. companies for years to get leads and referrals. So far, Yodle is the only method that really works. I have received leads and converted some of them to new customers. The people at Yodle are professional, knowledgeable and really take ownership of my situation.

daveb83
8/26/14

After a high pressure sales pitch I relented and signed up. In this process I was required to turn over my google+ page to them. After 3 months I decided I wanted to control my online presence myself and we parted ways. I have repeatedly asked them to either delete my google+ page or turn managership over back to me. It has been about a month and they have done neither. DO NOT SIGN OVER YOUR BUSINESS GOOGLE PLUS PAGE TO THESE GUYS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN OVER YOUR BUSINESS GOOGLE PLUS PAGE TO THESE GUYS!
As long as you are signed up with them the service is good but beware when you decide to take control of your online destiny from them.

greggs10

YODLE IS SUCCESSFUL!

We have been in business for 16 years. We have tried other Marketing Companies and had little success. Yodle has shattered all other competition. When it comes to Marketing, we have had record breaking months. For what they charge, we get a great return on our Investment. The Custmer Service is dynamic in all aspects.

carlm33
8/26/14

We have been with Yodle / Google since July 2014. We have received several telephone calls - and we have closed three (3) contracts - one of the jobs will finish this week. One of the jobs will start this week. The third job should start next week. We are pleased with the quality of the calls we received - we are currently talking with three other possible contracts - one looks very promising. Homeowners who make the telephone call to us are looking for someone to do the work and tend to be serious about having work done. Now that we are closing one job - we look forward to additional telephone calls and the opportunity for additional projects.

Tip for consumers: We recommend that the site include as many pictures of previous projects as possible. Also, the site should include all four and/or five references that are available.

arnonw
8/26/14

The service people were great!!! Listening to phone calls and reviewing with staff was great. Unfortunately, the leads simply didn't materialize, and at that cost I'd expect better results.

judithr6
8/22/14

YODLE assisted our company greatly during our formative years.
The staff and services provided were definitely influential to our growth and success.

scottr38
8/21/14

We are getting a lot of calls, but few are quality. Most just want some quick, free legal advice, and are not interested in hiring any lawyer. Still, we have had a few decent ones and have actually picked up a few clients. On balance, the jury is still out on this one. We are not sure if it is even paying for itself. If it is, it is not by much. We are hoping to land some good clients that can be great repeat business, but we will see.

sanjayb3
8/20/14

I have done marketing for my law firm via tv commercials, websites, and radio ads. Yodle is by far the best service that I have ever used. I will strictly use Yodle from now on. I have referred friends to use yodle as well. My law practice is booming and I have to thank Wes Curry for his great advice. Business could not be any better!!!
Sanjay Biswas, Esq.
New Orleans, LA

armourr
8/15/14

To be honest, at first we were a little nervous about signing up with Yodle afraid of the risk we were taking to commit to an expensive 90 day trial period with access to our already existing online listings being granted to Yodle. It turns out that even with having a little technical difficulty with on of the online listings within that first 3 months, we still had calls pouring in! We couldn't keep up, it was crazy! Yodle has definitely proven to be worth every penny, not just in the successful results we have had with the customer leads alone, but also with the professionalism and wonderful customer care we have always received. They worked diligently and quickly to resolve the technical issues we were having. We are now opening another location for our business in the neighboring city and will definitely be calling Yodle to set up another advertising campaign, without hesitation. Yodle blows any other paid advertising we have tried out of the water!!!

allisonw12
8/15/14

Love yodel, love my rep Jimmy. My business is increasing by leaps and bounds
Thank you!
Aachen Tree Service

brandonl23
8/13/14

Yodle Created a Website for me that is Extremely Professional, which they use to Market my Company for me using Google Adwords and other Streams of Marketing. Saves me time and money, and they do a way better job than I could ever do. Highly Recommend them for marketing a Biz.

jessicam71
8/13/14

We just started using Yodle a couple months ago and our law firm has seen a significant increase in calls and clients.

Our representative Jimmy has been fantastic and very helpful! I would definitely recommend Yodle to others!

aliciak6
8/13/14

We work with Yodle and I find them very helpful in generating business and also very helpful when it comes to customer service. I really enjoy the fact that we chose to use them!!

nicg
8/13/14

We have had really great service with Yodle. The reps have changed a couple of times on us, but each one has made us feel like we are their number one client!

gregg144
8/13/14

Fantastic service any questions answered right there and then! I recommend Yodle to anyone who needs to pick up business in the area.Customer service is always friendly and helpful anytime I call.

chrisw72
8/12/14

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my site. It has been phenomenal in my area. I like the easiness of it and how user friendly it has become to do things like upload my own pictures.

mannyr
8/12/14

I've been working with Yodle since December of 2013. We closed a transaction in February 2014--which is quite fast in my line of work and not during the busy season. The reps have worked to maintain my success and leads are coming in via phone and email. There have been several other leads that have come in and I have closed a handful of clients from Yodle. So far it's worth it and profitable. In addition, I find local awareness of my brand has been increased and I am easier to find online. All good things so far and Yodle has continued to work to maintain and improve going forward. I recommend scheduling a monthly call with your rep to ensure you are getting the most out of the service and that you know the functions of the dashboard since Yodle is adding functions etc.

deweym24
8/11/14

Yodle talks one way before you give them your bank info then demand in a nice way to gain access to your other online connections over and over until I told them I was "Out" and demanded they close my account. a month goes by and the last person I talked to did'nt understand what I said. They get another $200.

heidiz
8/11/14

We have seen our small dental practice take off in the past few months while using Yodle. They are easy to reach when we need them and they make the process of marketing a breeze so we can focus on what we know best, TEETH!

marks181
8/11/14

The results I’ve seen are excellent. The first month was a little slow but after 3 to 4 months, it got a lot better. I’ve been with them for almost a year now. I feel like they care about my success and are there whenever I need them. They keep me busy all the time. My rep Steve Russell is there whenever I need him. Summary, Steve and Yodel rock!!!

barbarac32
8/11/14

My experience with Yodle has been exceptional. Great customer service. Always available to make changes. I highly recommend the service.

nancym42
8/5/14

I am a psychologist with small practice and my web site was way out of date. I wanted Yodle to help me put together an "adversite" (as in advertising, not adversity!) I was surprised and pleased to see how intelligently put together a generic site could be. Then it was also possible for me to customize it. I have not asked them to advertise the site yet but I can see that they have set me up to optimize my web presence. The customer service team has responded rapidly and pleasantly to all my requests. I could not be more pleased!