US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 129 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 37 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 314 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rashedai
3/4/15

I am fairly new to yodel and already I am very impressed. They have one of the best customer service departments I have ever dealt with as a business owner. They are not only helpful but they are knowledgeable and have excellent follow-up.

larryg42
3/4/15

We started using Yodle approximately 45 days ago. I have already almost doubled my six month investment. We at extremely excited to see where this will lead in the next 45 days as anyone who has any experience with SEO/Internet marketing knows that it usually takes at least 90 days to see the true effects. Additionally, I have contacted their customer service department 3/4 times and they are amazing. Supper willing to answer questions and make suggestions. Thank you Yodle from http://www.columbiacarpetcleaningcompany.com

kevinr57
3/4/15

I recently started with Yodle and I love their marketing program. It is very user friendly. I feel this is going to help my business and marketing greatly.

dmitriys1
3/3/15

After speaking to Chuck Ashley, billing department, I was very satisfied. I was late on making my monthly service payment. My company does gutter cleaning and pressure washing, and the weather was so bad for two weeks that no work could be performed by my staff. Yodle was more then happy to still continue providing service and generate leads. Thanks guys!

marilynm19
3/3/15

Changed my credit card number after first card compromised. Spoke with Jeffrey. Excellent service.

altas1
3/2/15

After over three weeks of frustration, Jaime has thoroughly explained the process to me. I wish I knew then what I know now I would not have timed the change over at such a critical time in my business - Valentine.
He patiently listened to my needs and has tried to accommodate my requests. For example his changing the blue color of the new website to rust/terracotta to more closely reflect my business colors was great. Now, thanks to Jaime the new website is beginning to have a better representation of my business.
Jaime has not only redeemed my website but has also strengthened my faith in Yodle! Thank you Jaime.

tonyc78
3/2/15

John was very friendly, and most helpful answering my questions

greggp3
3/1/15

When calling the customer service department, the representatives are knowledgeable and helpful when getting our questions answered. At times, they are offering suggestions when we are in need of help too. Thanks for your support.

nicks84
2/28/15

I want thank Jaime for helping me keep growing my business. I asked him about their other services and he was quick to explane what the other services were about, he even told me I qualified for a discounted rate, I had called a couple of weeks ago and customer service who answered gave me a ridiculous amount per month. Thank you again Jaime for being honest and concerned about the client and not the bottom line.

visnjaz
2/28/15

Phone call about technical support

danield61
2/27/15

Representative was able to answer my questions effectively

chadt9
2/27/15

I was very pleased with the assistance.

frankl252
2/26/15

My name is Frank Lujan with Lujan & Sons Construction, and working with Yodle has been great. Godless has provided good customer service, and the staff is very helpful and polite. I would highly recommend this company.

erniel11
2/26/15

Javier at Yodle helped us tremendously. I can not say enough about the quality of customer service Yodle provides. Their agents are knowledgeable, trained in site navigation and very professional. I have spoken to a different person every time I have called and each one has added their own professional touch to what they bring to the table while demonstrating extensive navigational and knowledge skills about the Yodle site. Thanks, Ernie @ Premier Glass

thomasf43
2/26/15

I HAVE BEEN VERY INTERESTED IN WHAT I HAVE FOUND - EVERYONE HAS BEEN VERY HELPFUL. NOW THAT I AM GETTING INTO THE PROCESS I AM GETTING TO THE WAY IT GETS GOING.

gordons28
2/26/15

The attendant was extremely helpful in making the change to my website. John was great!!!

mitchc15
2/26/15

I own an appliance repair company. I have been advertising with yodel for four years now. My business is growing at a rapid pace thanks to their marketing techniques. They built my webpage (warnerrobinsappliancerepair.com) which I have received multiple compliments on. my customers find it easy to use and it serves its purpose. Any time I have a question or problems they are always willing to help and only a phone call away. My business would not be where it is today had I not been willing to give them a try. I have recommended them to my friends and business associates interested in broadening their advertising.

jasonw78

Helped me greatly!

ellenm19
2/26/15

I just started with Yodle and so far, an very pleased with the "hand holding" I have received in getting my account set up and working!

sherryc17
2/25/15

I am technically challenged, however my experience with Yodle has been so good. They are helping me learn the process without making me feel like a dummy. I now feel more equipped to make my business grow.

blakeg7
2/23/15

Yodle in my option is the best company out there to market your company, I have had the best results I could ask for. At first I was a little skeptical about using someone to help me get out there online. Hiring them to help me has been the best decision I have made since I opened. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Promising results the day services started. If you do not have Yodle get it now! I promise you will not regret it.

blakeg8
2/23/15

Chuck Ashley is a billing specialist for Yodle. I called in having some billing question to ask and he answered them to a tee. He looked at all of my concerned then look at all the service I had and made sure that I was getting the best for my money. I highly recommend this company!

blakeg9
2/23/15

I called in to talk about some ad services that Yodle was helping my company with. I didn't think the Google ad words were working well. Never the less i was ready to cancel service with Google ad words. Then I had the pleasure to meet Travis Dube. He looked at my account with Google and recommended some new service to help my company with getting more leads. He helped me save money and get more leads at the same time! As well as offered a free service for answering all my incoming calls though the service. Travis went over and beyond helping my company out and I have so many calls coming though now! Wonderful company great services. Highly recommend!!!

kathyj17
2/21/15

I've only been with Yodle for 2 weeks. I like their platform a lot. There is a lot of support and professionalism. Customer support has been very helpful they have spent a lot of time with me. They are very patient and informed. The site they built for me has a lot of cool things in it. I do want to say that I had a hard time understanding the person who gave me my first training call because of her accent. And the other thing I didn't like was that my follow up call came in 30 minutes later than our scheduled appointment. Not big deals, but I did want to put them out here.

paulk85
2/21/15

I was prepared for a difficult conversation but Treavor made it easy. He could not do what I needed himself but he provided outstanding help and I am sure the issue will be resolved satisfactorily.

uc18
2/21/15

“ Well just to give you an idea with our organic product in the first 30 days, our target is actually ZERO, you get Zero…. We TYPICALLY don’t see any action the first 30 days…within the first 60 days, our target is TWO and the first 90 days our target is SIX” --------

Yodle customer service manager

COST OF OBTAINING SERVICES From other Venders:

Email Marketing: Mailchimp.com FREE
Submission to 40+ online directories: Yahoo.com $30 per month
Webs: $8 per month
Website Builder & Domain Name: Godaddy: $1 per month
Webs: $20 per month including website build
Social Media Facebook Management: Facebook: FREE – They let you set your own budget

Total Cost: $40 - $60 per month

After watching their demo and talking to a sales person from Yodle, an internet marketing company/SEO, etc, I decided to sign up and give them a shot...
They told me that they could increase my business quickly and start generating leads for my company immediately... I found this out to be incorrect later on.

The website and the sales rep told me that they would build me a professional website geared towards generating leads and that they would post my business on 40+ business directories online...

The website that they built was the cheapest looking website that I have ever seen in my life. The website was created from a template. After I signed up, Yodle told me that they only have about 2 or 3 templates that I could choose from. Both of them were UGLY. It seemed like Yodle was trying to give me the cheapest quality site that Yodle could get a hand so Yodle could maximize their profits. The issues with the website were:

1.) The content was completely wrong and it didn't represent my business how I wanted it represented. Yodle NEVER bothered to submit the content to me for approval before posting. Instead, Yodle published the content and let it show up across the internet. Yodle could ask customers to email them what the business owners want posted.

2.) The pictures that Yodle used on the website were extremely dated. They used pictures of products that I am pretty sure were well over 20 years old. Also the products in the pictures looked cheap. I run an alarm/ home automation company that uses the highest quality products on the market now. Yodle used generic pictures of low end products that I NEVER approved. My business would never sell the products in the pictures that Yoldle posted..

3.) Yodle only provided me with about 3 layout options for the website.
4.) Yodle presented me with a website that contained only 2 pages.
5.) Yodle picked a domain name to use for my website WITHOUT asking if I even liked the domain name. Yodle picked the domain name: securitycompanyunion.com How in the h*ll do I market that ? Why would I want my website to appear across the internet with that domain name ?

There are thousands of “Free Website Templates” on the internet. Yodle could get access to these templates for little to no charge. Yodle understands the issue and is fully capable in my opinion of solving the problem for little cost. However, Yodle choses to not fix the problem. I find this to be beyond offensive as a customer when a business can fix an issue for a customer but decides against it. I find this to be a big “FU” to the customer.

Aside from the website issues, Yodle submitted my website to 40+ online directories. Yodle never bothered asking for my opinion on the content prior to submitting. There were also inaccuracies with the content submitted.

I was billed for Yodle on 02-16 and I had a call on I think 02-18. When I saw the quality of the website that Yodle built for me. I decided that Yodle wasn’t for me. I told the set up individual that the website needed to be fixed or else I don’t want to move forward with Yodle. They told me that they will move the set up until Friday 02-20. Friday came and absolutely nothing was fixed with my website. Yodle did not deliver a professional quality website.
During the sales process, I was sold on the fact that Yodle would quickly start generating leads for my business. When I complained about the low quality website and inquired about the lead estimates for yodle, the manager told me that I should expect the website to generate 6 leads [NOT SALES] in the first 90 days. 6 LEADS [ NOT SALES] for about $600 [3 months]. There was no guarantee that those leads would be of any quality. I received one call from a spam telemarketer through Yodle. If Yodle told me this as an expectation, I would not have even bothered to sign up !!!
After hearing the low production expectation and seeing the low quality website template, I decided to cancel YODLE. I had two failed set up calls over the course of 4 days after being billed by Yodle. YODLE REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY and BILLED ME FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH !!!
Overall, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU STAY AWAY FROM YODLE!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away/

kentonk5
2/20/15

It was a pleasure to talk to John about the need for some corrections to the adversite in regard to correcting some common grammar problems, such as replacing "their" with "his or her" when discussing a child's needs. However, I was frustrated about having your operation closed at 4:20 pm Pacific time, when I called back to recommend further corrections to complete the process. I would therefore appreciate a return call at 7:00 am Pacific time to finish the correction so that we can have a really great presentation on the website.I

scotte27
2/19/15

I called to get some help on how to send emails out to my past clients so they could give us a review I had a very positive experience the gentleman that helped me was very helpful thank you

paulp68
2/19/15

It was great. I had Yodle a few years ago and wasn't to impressed back then. I tried it again and everything was a complete turn around. They really stepped everything up. Before they used to offer packages that you had to purchase into to use and now you just pay the fee and decide on your own budget. Also managing the social media and email marketing through the dashboard is a big plus. I really enjoy having a one stop shop to do my marketing. Only thing I would like to see added to the dashboard would be twitter, linkedin, google plus, and stuff like that. I'm sure Yodle is well on there way to excellence. Thanks for the great customer assistance also!

stanr10
2/19/15

I am very satisfied with yodle it is the best advertising I have done in many years

johns835
2/18/15

It was very good speaking with John. He told me about a lot of features I didn't know i had. Also how to use them and gave ways to help my page look better.

johnh296
2/18/15

If you want your business to thrive, there is no better and economical way to do it than with yodel! I have always had my concerns addressed quickly, courteously, and professionally. THANK YOU YODLE!!!

annej10
2/18/15

Javier was excellent in assisting with answering questions I had today concerning facebook connection and the adversite. Thanks!

davidk120
2/18/15

Every step of the way, the yodel team was professional and gave proper support and customer service. The only issue was on the front and with Jimmy. He was quite a professional and gave me a outstanding presentation.having been through SCO for years, I shared with him that our business is "mystery shopping "– not private investigation. He assured me that your little could get me ranked for that specific service and that overtime15 or more other search terms would pop up. He even showed me a yodel website in Arizona for mystery shopping. I repeatedly tried to break down any gaps in his promisethat mystery shopping could be supported through a yodel website.he overcame my objection I went with the program. I do believe your service is perfect for the bricks and mortar local businesses. Your sales team can save a lot of time and money not overselling businesslike ours that will not benefit from you.I especially like how in a previous coin month ago the customer service girl was in power to change our website from Allstar customer service.com to Dallas mystery shopping company.com – a more keyword rich domain name. I also want to get big big praises to Sheila who handled my request professionally and explainedeverything thoroughly. She gave it to me straight that it is not a good fit and that saved me from being a departing customer that is very happy – 21 that would've been very upset. Sheila is awesome to work with and enjoysher job, has a command of the business aspects of your program and give great customer service. I'm very impressed that she called me to tell me my refund was coming through. Thank you

brianr61
2/17/15

Javier is a great person to explain to a dummy like me.Thank you

carolk31
2/17/15

The staff person I worked with was very helpful and patient with my lack of competence navigating through the process!

davec74
2/17/15

Literally, within hours of my signing up with Yodle, a new client was established. Staff has been very encouraging, helpful, courteous, and willing to take the time to answer any questions about the marketing for your company. Seems very personalized, which feels good.

jamesh153
2/17/15

We have been a Yodel customer for several years now. We believe the costs certainly out way the ROI. Two thumbs up.
J.D. with Delaware Moving and Storage

joana48
2/17/15

Ryan Newland and the others at Yodle are so informative and helpful. I want to say thank you for everything. (And with all your help, the phones are ringing like crazy!) Thanks again

jacobh41
2/16/15

The representative was very professional and provided friendly service along with some tips on how to maximize my exposure online. Thank you for the help!

nathanm45
2/16/15

So far so good!! Just became a new customer of Yodle, and I like what I see!! Can't wait to start adding new clients to my business!!

vashawnj
2/13/15

Great company. Helped me out on my local advertising. Levar is the man. Had a small set back but he helped me with it and gave me follow up call. Will recommend anyone I know who needs this service. Thanks.

micheled16
2/13/15

They are great. Very professional and always supportive.

vincew16

excellent service javier

cristhianc
2/13/15

love it so far, the staff is well trained and you can sense a genuine and sincere willingness to help small business grow.

jimmyl32
2/12/15

Awesome customer service and support. I am new with yodle and so far I couldn't be happier. Look forward to doing business with them.

williamp60
2/12/15

I had some memory issue and the Jeffrey staightened me out and got on the right track.

batyaw
2/12/15

I just started with Yodle and have found their representatives to be very helpful.

alishah3
2/12/15

I worked with DeDe and she was awesome! We were very hesitant to invest the initial investment, however within the first 48 hours our expectations have been exceeded! Love Yodle thus far, and I highly recommend working with them!!!

They are the BOMB DOT COM!

deepaj
2/12/15

Great Customer Service. Very happy with Javier and looking forward to continue the relationship with Yodle

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?