US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 185 reviews)

sophied10

I can schedule emails to go out 3 months from now and know that it will get done. (in 44 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 437 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

howards48
2/5/16

It was a pleasure working with Jarrah today. She was patient, informative helping us through the web dash board!

melessad
2/5/16

My visual their work , it was all i had ever imagined , thanks for your help and support

gisselleg
2/4/16

Explained everything great. Very helpful and explained everything really well.

jayf29
2/4/16

Tamika was our representative in our second set-up session with Yodle. She was fantastic - both professional and personable. She made everything easy to understand without talking down to us. We would love to speak with her every time if possible! Thanks for your help, Tamika!

robertz31
2/4/16

Coaching calls are the bomb. I like the services they offer, so far, which is why I'm only offering 4 stars at the moment. I'll update as more comes into play. I also have a good deal of things to accomplish before I know it's all working well for me. But, that's entirely on me- and I know to ask for help.

veronicah18
2/3/16

Carly was the only one in these 7 days of being in business with you that brought a smile of satisfaction on my face. NO ONE understood what I wanted and even some representatives told me that the lay out I had before was unable to be changed. Soo bad
Some other like Sarah promised me to call me back after speaking with Google representative and still waiting..soo bad

Anyway, I hope to continue working with this creative, genuine and smart girl named Carly

madinaha
2/3/16

Yodle's marketing portal is helping my company build our social presence while obtaining positive business reviews. It also includes email marketing. It is ideal for business owners to add to their overall marketing strategy.

austinc23
2/3/16

Thomas and everyone else at yodle have done a phenomenal job with customer service. Every time I have called emailed or even thought about a new idea they have been there to help me through it and make me happy with my adversite.

Thank you yodle customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mikec202
2/2/16

Easy to use dash board to help you keep in contact with old and new customers. Great helpful staff. Easy to use

williamb178
2/2/16

I am new. Only have one call so far, but it was a good one. Program seems impressive. Customer support is responsive and helpful.

markk89
2/2/16

I was hesitant to join up with another web service company after the two previous experiences that I had had. Yodle has been different. Instead of signing me up and ignoring me, they have made paced calls to me to step me along in the process. So far I feel I am improving the position of my business based on the careful advice they are giving me. Also when I ask them to do something for me, they actually do it!

So far, so good!

markl166
2/1/16

Tamika called me to see how Matt Driving School was doing? She was very professional and kind. She helped me through some questions and find out an easy way to my problem where I was stuck.

sarahb195
2/1/16

I already love my experience with Yodle. Matt contacted me and explained what Yodle can do for my business, I was so impressed with him and what he had to tell me that I just had to give it a try. Ryan M., one of my coaches, just helped me set up my account and get my website going. He was friendly, helpful, understanding and patient with me - computer is not my first language! (lol) I feel like I am working with good friends. Yodle is so easy to use, and believe me, if I can use it, ANYBODY can. I look forward to a long and profitable experience with Yodle and my new friends. Kudos to Ryan M. & Matt - give them a raise!

jeffb136
2/1/16

i was happy with the info provided, it was very informative.
i like the ability to add content to the existing info

angeliqueh1
1/31/16

Very friendly, fast and effective marketing. They are ahead of every aspect and are making things happen quickly as promised. So far so good!

kellyo18
1/29/16

He was excellent and very patient and thorough

ambera25
1/29/16

I haven't been with Yodle long enough to see significant results but their follow-up and customer service is exceptiponal, they always call when the appointment is scheduled and are super helpful with anything needed.

davidk195
1/28/16

The folks from Yodle that call me and lead me and teach me the process are great. They take the time to listen to where I am coming from and to consider what my business needs are. THANKS,

rustyk12
1/27/16

Great information to help us get found online!

tonyg62
1/27/16

Bonnie provided excellent and the most enthusiastic support I've ever had with this company. I highly recommend her.

tinaa30
1/27/16

I have hired Yodle because I am not tech savvy at all. I'm a new realtor and with everything I am having to learn to do my job I do not also have time to try to get up to speed with technology. In today's market I realize it is vital to the future and success of my business to have a presence online and for that presence to be top notch and presented professionally. There have been two conference calls in my first week as they help me to get set up and familiar with the system and business plan. It has been concise and informative on just the right level. The two representatives who have worked with me, Jacquelyn and Tamika, were professional and personable and I look forward to working with them in the future. The Yodle site itself is very easy to work within and I have no doubt I will be able to utilize it a lot. I've got great hopes for the business plan Yodle is working with me to develop. So far, I am very happy with their service.

faustinoq
1/27/16

I really appreciate being helped by the great customer service representative. They always go all out of their way to hear and meet my needs. Thanks

normap4
1/26/16

The customer service at TRG is great. I called to look at some property, I work out of town and could not get to Killeen until 5 p.m. The staff stayed after closing so I could view the property. One of the staff drove over to the property with me, because I didn't know my way around. Thank you TRG for all your help.

butchm

getting customer calls the 3rd day

matthews65
1/26/16

I was hesitant to try yodle, but after quite a bit of time on the phone the sales rep pressured me into giving it a try with the understanding that i would not pay a set up fee or be in a contract agreement. The services (regardless of whether leads were generated or not) we very underwhelming. The adversite was very bland and sounded like a mindless informercial. The reviews feature (which i was clearly told would populate reviews on all the profiles they managed) was bare bones and only submitted a post to Facebook when a review came in. The e-mail campaign feature was buggy and visually unappealing, especially since mailchimp offers a free service for my size company that is infinitely more capable.

When it came time to cancel it took over an hour on the phone with a manager, repeatedly expressing my disappointment to get them to understand. They then tried to convince me i was obligated to an agreement and they had the recording from my set up call. I told him repeatedly to check the sales call and he would hear me say several times how i would not enter any time contract with them. After i finally got service canceled it was an enormous pain in the ass to reclaim all of my relevant online profiles (in fact i'm still dealing with it).

By the end of my time with yodle they were willing to give me their service for $150/month for life with no contract and no set up fees. If you are interested in yodel's service, at least get them to lower the outrageous prices they are asking and don't pay more than $150.

martag4
1/26/16

Today I called customer service for help with several items on my website. Michelle literally spent hours with me answering my questions and making the changes I requested. I was very pleased with her level of knowledge and her helpful attitude. Well I'm giving yodel five stars for customer service, I have yet to see the lead response I was sold on, however I am only three months in so hopefully in this fourth month I will start to see some leads.

eugenel15
1/25/16

having great experience with the emails and the requesting reviews .
powerful tools.looking forward to a lot more

greggw7
1/25/16

The dashboard is easy to navigate making updates a breeze. 90% of the work is automated.

dont143
1/24/16

Sales rep outright lied about the amount of traffic coming from my area - claimed 400+ searches for, specifically, masonry work. Not possible since the area has a population of about 2000, low permit issues so far this year. Told the sales person the numbers can't be real, that her boss is lying to her. Decided to try the service anyway, with lower expectations, because I had been thinking of expanding my part-time workload. Got two calls for $100 repair jobs from 200 miles away. modified my area to nearby only and got spam phone calls only. $1200 for these results.

pavell2

great representative.thank you

argelisb
1/22/16

She did a excellent job.

rics2
1/22/16

I have been a yodle client for a number of months and are starting to see some quality leads coming in--
The folks at yodle have a great system and I would recommend them to fellow real estate agents---and companies looking for a much better web presence.
Kudos to everyone at Yodle!!!!!!!

robertj116
1/21/16

In the first week of service, I already have more than a dozen new contacts and enough new business to pay for two months of Yodle Service. Every single person I have been in contact with has been professional, knowledgeable, and just fun to talk to. I cannot say enough good things about Yodle at this point. Love it, love it, love it!

monicah17
1/21/16

Thank you Bonnie for taking the extra time to walk me through the basics. I feel this has been a positive move for my business.

kimd60
1/21/16

very good, very thorough. hoping that the flexibility to change the site helps generate business. Staff is always friendly and took lot of time when I call to walk through and explain. initial walk through call with Beth was great. great personality, patient and positive.

chrisd154
1/20/16

Business helping business. Truly love the service thus far. They have really fine tuned my online marketing and web presence.

Wish I had known about them a year ago.

Thanks Yodle!

garym101
1/20/16

5 star customer service experience. Steven Grosnik and Jarrah Garrett are outsanding experts in their field.

michaell179
1/20/16

easy to use even for old non computer people

adamv15
1/20/16

The recorded phone calls are great not only for reviewing customers information, but awesome as well for training purposes for my employees. I had a customer call in while I was away from the shop and my employee answered, he was courteous and answered the questions of the customer, but there was some information that he had left out that I thought he knew. Thanks to the recorded phone call I was able to review that information with my employee so that he would be able to convey that information to our customers (Something that may have been happening for months and would have continued had it not been for Yodle's recording of phone call leads)

freds84
1/19/16

I believe that this marketing service will really streamline finding new clients.

sandram87
1/19/16

Michele was patient, understanding and willing to go the extra mile to ensure my complete understanding and satisfaction.

I felt delighted when we ended the conversation, believing that the changes we made will take my experience with Yodle to new heights. I feel respect for how knowledgeable and prepared Michele was to deal with my concerns. I am appreciative for the attention that she gave me, maximizing my experience in the shortest amount of time possible.

mitchellg24
1/15/16

Today I had the pleasure of speaking with Michele @ Yodel. She was amazing with her answers for questions that needed to be addressed. She went above and beyond to fill me in on the important items that it would take to have a successful web site and
what would be expected of us to assist the Yodle team as we work together for a complete package. We at Classic Home Service Inc.are very pleased to have Yodel as our marketing team for my business

dinab16
1/15/16

Everyone has been very helpful with directing me and answering any questions. Once you start using the yodel service more regularly it gets easier as you go.

jodyb22
1/15/16

This team is so helpful, knowledgeable and patient in helping you understand this product. The dashboard is very user friendly and I'm excited to continue moving up in the google, bing etc. rankings!

gabrielaf3
1/15/16

I have been self employed for 20 years, solo, and its been a huge challenge for me to keep up with thank you cards, blast emails for special offers, social media, website update, google ranking etc. I just signed on with Yodle and I'm so excited about all the features, woohoo, with the click of a button, my offers will go to my clients by email, face book, and my website all at once, yea baby!!! It's on!!!! This is amazing to me, where have you been all my life?..hahahaha Love, love, love all your team, love how you have helped and explained every thing to me step by step in a few days, and not all in one day...I love how you give me the things to do one day at a time, like getting my clients list going so we can send out "Offers" immediately...you guys ROCK!!!

mattg48
1/14/16

So far so good. Dashboard is easy to use. Customer service has been very helpful. Also the weekly lessons to help you get started has been great. I have not got any business yet, but I see my website move up on search pages and I am getting interest on my website. SO I am happy so far.

amandaf38
1/14/16

Debbie has helped us not only find a house but has made the process enjoyable and super easy! Her experience in real estate sets her above the rest!

deltab
1/14/16

Yodle seems to be a great platform from which to do many of the mundane business task needed each day. From contact management to schedule emails just to say happy birthday, it is turning out to be a great information management tool. Looking forward to learning the in's and out's of the entire platform. Less that 10 days or so into it, but very pleased with the experience thus far!

kristyj1

Great Customer Service!

amc3
1/13/16

Yodle has many positive qualities and it can help market some services. If your are looking to market a product or a service that is different and not within their parameters they CANNOT deliver. They have a "cookie cutter" approach that they try to fit you in. They provide you with information and facts to justify why they have to do it in their way. The problem is that those facts might not apply to your services. When you complain they are very polite and listen and may attempt to correct the problem always in reaction to your complaint and never proactive. The correction is within what they think is "right". It is impossible to get out of the contract, which is already very costly. They really do not deliver. Yodle's true agenda is to sell you their product, not help you sell yours. So, DO YOUR RESEARCH WELL, consult, read, think, follow what makes sense to you, and do not let them manipulate you with nice strategies for their advantage. Take your time to make your decision, especially if you have a new product or service.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Answer
johnb520
A: they seem to offer lower and lower amounts until you take it. They went down to $249/mo and waived the $400+ setup fee as long as I kept them for the 6 month contract period. I'm going to spend the time and money setting up my own wordpress site and getting the search engines dialed in myself. moving my traffic to their sites doesn't seem good if I decide to switch back
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1/7/16
Answer
mattt29
A: They make it up as they go along. Really!
1/7/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Yodle?