US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 194 reviews)

sophied10

I can schedule emails to go out 3 months from now and know that it will get done. (in 47 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 488 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mikea123
4/30/16

When you have a professional helper it saves a lot

stever109
4/29/16

To this point, I have been very happy (and surprised given past experience with others) with your responsiveness to my questions and the level of knowledge possessed by your reps. This applies to every one I have dealt with at Yodle so far.

berlonw
4/29/16

The way Yodle has combined all the aspects of web development and contact management together is awesome. The dashboard they have put together makes the whole process streamlined and so, so simple. If i had to do this in my office with staff, it would take more than one person and many hours a week to get this type of reaction to my web presence. They really have thought of everything. I am very glad I am a client of Yodle and will be for a long time.

garyt58

very informative, very professional

mattw59
4/28/16

Jared was a pleasure to work with on my Yodle Setup Call. He was very professional and took the time to not only show me each Feature but also answer any questions I had. Great experience!

donm106

Stay away

brentb38
4/28/16

I used Yodle for 3 months with no problems. I was rarely ever able to see my add when I googled but business picked up so some people were seeing it. I then suffered a broken back and when I was out of the hospital and able to call to cancel my account, as I will not be able to continue working, I was informed that I was billed earlier that morning for the next month and there is nothing they can do. Any company that pulls this type of thing will do anything they can to grab your money and could care less about their customers. Im very dissapointed with Yodle.com and would highly recommend using another company.

patrickr3
4/28/16

Their sale approach is smooth and their service promises are amazing and their follow up dunning me for money is exceptional. Way to go Yodle. After 3 months I opted to discontinue our agreement due to their "non-service performance" and they understood and said you now owe us $400 to opt out of the agreed contract. I never received performance reviews of what they promised or accomplished. They drive the user to their platform to do all the work they claim they are expert in. The amount does not equal to value when the user has to do all the work. The only expertise from what I gleaned is the development of their web interface that looks a feel an average Word Press application. I had high hopes for what they first promised me over the phone. They must get a lot complaints for they went back to the recorded phone conversations to make sure their salesman stuck to their script. I do a lot of public speaking to business and web service is often in my presentation Yodle ranks high on... "not delivering the goods". Based on my experience I recommended " Run and save your money !"

Tip for consumers: Basic on my experience I recommended " Run and save your money !"

mikem374
4/27/16

Extremely helpful. They took their time and did not rush me. They worked through an issue with me with politeness, care and enthusiasm. I wish more companies had such wonderful emoloyees. So far I'm really enjoying my experience with them.

louisc45
4/27/16

Michelle did an excellent job of listening and humbly answering my questions. This company is in search of excellence.

donc72
4/27/16

they reach out right away with a courtesy and enthusiasm.

rachelw71
4/27/16

Today, my partner and I spoke with Jared with Yodle. He walked us through setting up our account through Yodle. He was very friendly, personable and informative. He made it very easy for us to go back through, on our own, and update information on our account. He also explained to us how to use our account in a way that was easy for us to understand. We really enjoyed our conversation with him. Also, we really look forward to using this service and can see where it will be a great asset to our company.

joshuac46
4/26/16

I asked how we can get people to do Google reviews. I learned Google took away the option to leave reviews for local businesses on their Google+ account. He added a button to our site but the link sends the user to our about page with no way to leave a review

rayf27
4/26/16

Yodle has been very helpful in rasing our internet presence. Would reccomend them to help with the marketing of your buisness.

bridgetm16
4/25/16

Friendly and concise walk through of the service. Knew when to add more and when to move on. Very considerate of my time.

thomasm166
4/23/16

the pixels were to high resolution to upload yoddle professional took care of that issue

frankb109
4/22/16

Had a very pleasurable experience with Jared from Yodle. He was very detailed and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. Highly recommend.

pamm46
4/21/16

Thomas was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. Great Customer service without feeling rushed!

Pam

lisej3
4/21/16

Thank you for being kind and Patient.

stevenl78
4/21/16

After having Yelp! for about 3 years now, and so far only having spent just a few weeks into the Yodle experience, its easy to see the differences and they are vast!
They are spending time, One on one time trying to get Me and them as a partnership. They are making sure that I do what is necessary on My end while at the very same time, doing what is necessary themselves to build a brand and a product that is seen by all and recognized by all to the fullest. Mind you now, this is an early review about my impressions so far, and they SO FAR, have exceeded ALL My expectations!

bartb31
4/21/16

Shaneka was very friendly, patient and courteous with us and made the experience easy and encouraging! We are excited and looking forward to using this service!

andreh14

Thank you Ms Miles.

Yodle, I thank so you very much for all your help. Thanks Yodle for the personal touch of having the same person contact me and your follow up calls that made it so much more user friendly. I'm not computer savvy as most but her patience and time with me made your product a winner for my business. I'm looking forward to so much of what Yodle has to offer. Keep doing what you do and take me to that next level.

Stay in touch.

A. F. Hunter Company LLC
202-345-0001 Cell
MHIC 129451
Elkridge, Md 21075

sandab1
4/20/16

I just spoke with Thomas from Yodle. He did such a GREAT job helping me. To be completely honest most of the Yodle team is very helpful. I suggest you give Yodle a call to help with grow your business

junew20
4/19/16

I was so impressed with it. I did not know how yodel worked. The person I had
Was so well versed with your program. I am happy I had her. I wish every other person could have her. I could not say more about her. She was very patient.

randyt22
4/19/16

My experience so far has been great. The Salesman that sold the site was patient and knowledgeable. Miles provided excellent customer and helped setup the site and followed up several times. Miles was knows her business and provided many tips and suggestions that made the site work to its fullest. Miles gets a Five Star rating.

maliandad
4/19/16

Miles went the extra mile to help me and explained things to me that I hadn't learned before.

richardg144
4/18/16

I do not remember her name, but she was so kind and patient. I put her on hold 4 to 10 times, and returned to the phone call with the same enthusiasm she walked me through each and every step, and made sure I was comfortable, before she left the phone call, I thank her so much. Yodle are certainly the best that I have come across, and certainly Yodle knows what they doing, they know how to keep their customers.

ronh82
4/16/16

Good people they really work hard to solve problems!!

louk179
4/16/16

Paul was really helpful. We went through the dashboard together and he gave me simple instructions about what I need to do to get myself out there with potential clients. 2016 will be the year my business takes off.

mikem367
4/15/16

Explained everything very well.

teresad22
4/15/16

Michele was very helpful explaining a few items I was unhappy about. She offered helpful suggestions and encouraged me to be more active in adding new content to my website thus improving SEO. Thank you!

lorraineb15
4/14/16

She is very knowledgeable. She took me by the hand (through the phone) and walked me through working with Yodle. She knew exactly where I was all the time. When I got lost, she could find me right away. I learned so much!! Thank you Bonnie!

Lorraine Burns

aarona51
4/14/16

Yodle is the EASIEST marketing adversite tool to use for your business!
A must try and the customer service is exceptional!

suzank3
4/14/16

Received and made changes to our web site as requested and called to inform me "Done" and it was a quick and pleasant experience. Thank you!

vinceb18

working on it

allisonh38
4/14/16

Everyone that has called me from Yodle has been very helpful, extremely pleasant and knowledgeable!

iang32

Excellent!

aprill19
4/13/16

I am excited to work with Yodle! The dashboard is easy to use and when I needed help they set aside time to answer all my questions and walked me through all that I needed to know! They were really looking out for my business' best interest. I feel very confident that I found the right company to help my business grow!

kirkg11
4/12/16

Great experience working with Yodle. Their tools for marketing and promotion are extremely easy to use and their customer service is excellent!

matthewb90
4/12/16

Double this woman's pay, Stat~! Miles was very perky and enthusiastic to answer my questions. She had a great attitude and I hope to work with her again, soon! Five Star experience.

elvac2
4/12/16

Terrible experience, they tell you they you going to have the best experience and it is all false it is only to get you signed with they and get the prepaid money, I feel like SOMEONE JUST TOOK MY MONEY WITH NOTHING IN RETURN, BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER, they put their phone number in your web site and you get unwanted phone calls, and when you call them they avoid nobody know and give you and straight answer, they play with you and take your money. I am in a dispute they don't return you calls, they ignore you.

brucem82
4/12/16

I wish I could attached the image showing the initial campaign response (wonderful) and then the slow and steady decline that happens when they stop doing anything for your business and just take their monthly payment.

If they only kept the campaign going, I will still be with them but they let us die a slow death...

kellid9
4/11/16

I really like the email templates. This will save me so much time while at the same time generating extra business. Thank your for the doing this work for me!

joet72
4/11/16

Signed up with Yodle and for the money I paid I could of done so much more in other advertising. Signed up with Yodle and wasted 2 hours on the phone for a website that does nothing and is hard to find. I paid less for my website and it generates more leads and clients in 1 month then Yodle has in 4 months. Save your money especially if your a small business.

tims120
4/9/16

Very informative and helpfull

mrt19
4/7/16

Very informative and willing to help me explore different options regarding the efficacy of my online advertising.

tommyc31
4/7/16

I have been with Yodle.com for about 2 years now and it is fabulous! During all this time they have helped me to custom design, not only my website, but--more importantly-- my marketing strategies. And if that weren't enough, their service and support has been indispensable. Really, it has. Now, after recently updating my site, re-structuring my marketing, and receiving outstanding support (once again!), Yodle,com continues to provide me with the tools and service I need. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all you folks at Yodle.com--especially this support team!

anas383
4/7/16

Do not do business with them. Ripe off. how there isnt a class action suit against yodle yet is beyond me. Its no better than a Ponzi scheme Imo. They convinced me with their presentation leading me to believe theyre going to get me listed highly on Google. I get no better than 4th page when I search relevant keywords. Typically I review investments like this before buying but I was pressed for time when they put on the hard sale with the old this is the last day of this special price line lmfao., I cant believe I fell for it. Almost 3 months in and 1200 later, not a single lead. I emailed them to cancel my service and if Im billed next month I will file a bbb complaint. Im afraid theyll charge my account anyway so I think Ill talk to my bank about closing my account and reopening another so they cant. Stay away

jessies45
4/7/16

Every time I have had a need regarding my partnership with Yodle my experience with their customer service team has been outstanding. Most specifically a lady by the name of Michele whom I had the pleasure of working out some issues and changes I needed made. Not only was she professional but she was also very down to earth and even had a great personality which made our conversation fun. She made me trust in the fact that they truly are The right partner for me.

billc113
4/6/16

I enjoy talking to my coaches. They help me to understand the adversite, email, and social media much better. The coaches also help me reach specific goals.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other customers.
Yodle?