US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 197 reviews)

sophied10

I can schedule emails to go out 3 months from now and know that it will get done. (in 48 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gregm102
5/25/16

Very easy to work with, was able to cater to my needs and speed through the items that were not necessary to my situation

mikeb266
5/24/16

Jared was very helpful, curtious and informative. He ansewered all my questions and concerns and was patient. I feel much more confident about using the Yodle dashboard now.

annw67
5/24/16

Great customer service. Bonnie was knowledgeable and a great help showing me how to get the most out of my yodle service.

natalieh37
5/24/16

Today my father and I had a phone conference call with Russelle Lord. She walked us through the overly of the platform until we were completely knowledgeable. She really has alot of patience and is very professional and courteous. Thank you for everything Russelle!!!!!

gwenr4
5/20/16

Purchased a 6 month account and paid upfront, service was HORRIFIC! Called and canceled after the 1st three months. This month I get an email from them that I owe them money again! Even after canceling, they said at the end of the contract I needed to call and cancel again.
This is one of the biggest waste of money out there with horrible service.
Sad to think things like this really go on!

jonr43
5/19/16

So far, so good! Reps (Thomas) have been very responsive and quick!

shaunw9
5/19/16

Jared answered all my questions and explained everything in detail.

justinb102
5/19/16

I signed up with Yodle because they promised they could drive new clients to me with their service. Now it's been 7 months, and I have not a single new client from them.

They've only gotten me 11 phone calls, 4 of them from other companies trying to market me their services instead, and a bunch of dead leads (one of them wanted to sell me their old equipment). For the amount of money they're asking every month I expect better results than that.

charleyk15
5/18/16

Found out that YODLE could do a lot for us if we could handle the services properly. So, I want to thank Thomas for being a very capable support person who has given us new reasons to take advantage of the many opportunities available to us from YODLE.

dianes111
5/18/16

My experience with the dashboard has been great, thanks Yodle for all of the help and support. As a small business owner that handles all the administration and other areas of running a construction business you have made this easy for us to get reviews, upload photos, send offers to new and existing clients all within a few clicks on my smartphone.

lourief
5/18/16

Jared was great! Very helpful and patient!

randalll12
5/12/16

They sell you on their connection to Google, their promise to do these posted items...

Attract calls and emails with a fully optimized website
Get found by customers on all the major search engines
Easily collect and automatically post positive reviews
Maintain relationships with customers through email
Offer promotions to generate repeat business...

Don't buy it!!! I am 5 months in and it took 1 month for me to realize rheir Call Tracking would not forward to my phone while I was in the Field. 4 calls, 3 from the same Company trying to sell me advertising and the 4th had found me on Angies List already! They misrepresented my Company and blamed it on Google! I have been fighting the reprocussions of their mistakes to date! You will never be allowed to talk to the same person twice... Especially the one that breaks down what you are buying into!! Do Not Think This Company Will Help You... Don't make the same mistake I did. They will say "sorry, we dropped the ball!" But it's too late at that point.. It's costing me an additional $$$ to fix their mistakes. Don't buy into it!!!!!!!

jerryg46
5/12/16

Bonnie did an outstanding job of explaining available features and training on how to make best use of these features. On a scale of one to ten, I would give Bonnie a ten.

elisabetep1
5/12/16

i had a great experience with beth
i loved the thank you features also the email and photos features
beth was really helpful to me on this experience

loris177
5/12/16

I sent a request to add a couple of items to my website with Yodel. Courtney had it done before the end of the day. For my business it is important to have updates as soon as possible to ensure my clients have the most updated info.
Thank you very much Courtney.

darlaq
5/12/16

So much fun learning how Yodle can increase my business!!

mikef107
5/10/16

ALL the people I talk with at Yodle are amazingly knowledgeable and always PLEASANT!!!

michaelg223
5/9/16

Was faster and easier than expected. Very friendly and made sure to answer every question.

janm73
5/9/16

Jared was very helpful in explaining how everything works. Answered any questions that I had. I very excited to be working with this company

cassis1
5/9/16

Answers all my questions very well and helped me anyway she could!

markr189
5/6/16

Everything that I would run around and do on my own as a business owner or hire someone to do, Im able to do with ease, speed, and efficiency thanks to Yodle! They have really made "keeping connected" with my clients easier. (:

Bonnie J was Phenonenal!

jamesc314
5/6/16

Laura, another excellent marketing person called this morning to take me through additional parts of the site I am slowly, but surely putting together. She was knowledgeable, patient and very helpful in continuing my new journey with Yodle.

sallyc21
5/6/16

This company has really helped me to put my business first among my existing customers and new customers. Lots of personal help was always available and they answered all my questions in a timely manner.

tinan19
5/6/16

We have tried other Online Marketing and SEO Companies and Yodle by far is the best! They stay in constant communication with you to make sure you are utilizing the system and provide any coaching you may need as they are working their part with SEO. Their online platform is very user friendly. We are able to send messages to our customers with just a few clicks of the button. All automated. I highly recommend Yodle!

wesleyw20
5/5/16

Thorough, patient, and efficient with the amount of information we covered during my setup call. Great service, customer focused. Looking forward to working on my new marketing dashboard!

frankk51
5/5/16

I was very skeptical of Yodle when I first started. After working just 15 minutes a day it has bolstered my business.

bethf18
5/5/16

We got lots of good information and were able to not only listen but be able to use the information navigating the dashboard while on the call.

lindac181
5/5/16

My rep explained everything Yodle will be doing for me and after the call I am terrifically excited about my marketing!

victoriar21
5/5/16

Jared was super awesome! He was patient and helped guide me in the direction that I needed. I now know how to create and schedule email campaigns, along with creating offers on my adversite......and much more!
Thanks Jared!

tomass31
5/5/16

I appreciate having friendly customer service
But I appreciate more having someone that can relate
And break the monotony of rehearsed customer
Service jargon.
Miles completely did that for me.
Hope she can help me with my business in the future.

stacyr45
5/4/16

Representative was kind and informative during our phone consult. All questions were answered and everything was taken care of. Thanks for great support

stevenk66
5/4/16

Jared, w/ Yodle was very clear, patient & thorough. Excellent job.

danap25
5/4/16

Starting a new in real estate so I wanted to get my name out as wide and efficiently as possible. The customer service is super nice but they just keep saying the same things about it takes time and the first 3 months you won't see results and on and on.
The end of the day I thing there are a number of more targeted ways to get your name out than to have a company like this broadcast your name into a bunch of useless and irrelevant websites. I will try someone that is more in line with getting actual business. Lesson learned I burned 6 months of time and 6 months of subscription for ZERO return. No calls, no business, no nothing!

janetw56

Very easy and quick

cavink

Wonderful

jonelk
5/3/16

Paul was very helpful with helping me get set up to complete the next steps for my account. He was very knowledgable and showed many great tips and pointers. He took the time to explain and answer my questions and made sure I was happy before concluding our call.

dwaynep3
5/3/16

Perfect concise training very respect tful of my time.

abrahamo5
5/3/16

Very helpful,patient and knowledgeable, overall great customer experience.

laurelh8
5/3/16

I paint at a studio in Florida...painting with a twist in wilton Manor. Yodle advertises this studio as closed and with a bad phone number. Who the heck owns this company? The owner of this studio has never worked with yodle

rashaadh
5/2/16

Awesome

ritaz4
5/2/16

Jared,

Provided great instruction on how to us the site and was very patient with all of our inquires.

mikea123
4/30/16

When you have a professional helper it saves a lot

stever109
4/29/16

To this point, I have been very happy (and surprised given past experience with others) with your responsiveness to my questions and the level of knowledge possessed by your reps. This applies to every one I have dealt with at Yodle so far.

berlonw
4/29/16

The way Yodle has combined all the aspects of web development and contact management together is awesome. The dashboard they have put together makes the whole process streamlined and so, so simple. If i had to do this in my office with staff, it would take more than one person and many hours a week to get this type of reaction to my web presence. They really have thought of everything. I am very glad I am a client of Yodle and will be for a long time.

garyt58

very informative, very professional

mattw59
4/28/16

Jared was a pleasure to work with on my Yodle Setup Call. He was very professional and took the time to not only show me each Feature but also answer any questions I had. Great experience!

donm106

Stay away

brentb38
4/28/16

I used Yodle for 3 months with no problems. I was rarely ever able to see my add when I googled but business picked up so some people were seeing it. I then suffered a broken back and when I was out of the hospital and able to call to cancel my account, as I will not be able to continue working, I was informed that I was billed earlier that morning for the next month and there is nothing they can do. Any company that pulls this type of thing will do anything they can to grab your money and could care less about their customers. Im very dissapointed with Yodle.com and would highly recommend using another company.

patrickr3
4/28/16

Their sale approach is smooth and their service promises are amazing and their follow up dunning me for money is exceptional. Way to go Yodle. After 3 months I opted to discontinue our agreement due to their "non-service performance" and they understood and said you now owe us $400 to opt out of the agreed contract. I never received performance reviews of what they promised or accomplished. They drive the user to their platform to do all the work they claim they are expert in. The amount does not equal to value when the user has to do all the work. The only expertise from what I gleaned is the development of their web interface that looks a feel an average Word Press application. I had high hopes for what they first promised me over the phone. They must get a lot complaints for they went back to the recorded phone conversations to make sure their salesman stuck to their script. I do a lot of public speaking to business and web service is often in my presentation Yodle ranks high on... "not delivering the goods". Based on my experience I recommended " Run and save your money !"

Tip for consumers: Basic on my experience I recommended " Run and save your money !"

mikem374
4/27/16

Extremely helpful. They took their time and did not rush me. They worked through an issue with me with politeness, care and enthusiasm. I wish more companies had such wonderful emoloyees. So far I'm really enjoying my experience with them.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/21/16
Add your answer
4/12/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other customers.
Yodle?