US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 157 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 40 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 367 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dianer38
7/2/15

The Yodle staff can't be any nicer to work with. They are prompt and call at the scheduled time. They take the time to work with you and make sure that all concerns are addressed during their calls.

cosmeu

Dawn is the BEST!!!!!!!! Thank you

susand57
7/2/15

Ivan was moving way to fast and talked way to fast. I don't think he has our business categorized correctly. I am calling in to talk with someone.

udos
7/1/15

Ivan was very helpful with setting up my website.

bentleyn
7/1/15

Getting set up as a new user was a breeze. Every feature was very easy to use and user friendly. Customer representative was very helpful.

juanm47
7/1/15

Tried the marketing tools for the fist time today, it was easy to upload photos and
used the rest of the site tools.

faitha4
7/1/15

I absolutely love Yodle! From the first conversation with Kevin to the setup with Bonnie everything was easy. They get you setup to make an online presence which in returns helps grow your business. They make everything easy to understand and to use. The dashboard is great, everything you need is a click away. The website they set you up with is very educational and professional, and its very simple to make personal changes to it. We as a business are very excited to be on board with Yodel.

kentg10
7/1/15

Dawn was awesome and explained all of the features very well.

phila16
7/1/15

The Rep was very helpful with the start upproceedures , Made it very simple to u nderstand.

suzannem30
6/30/15

Helps to drive communication and buzz about my business - we can see this will be useful as we move into the busy season.

maksimg
6/30/15

Easy To Use Tools . Great Website . Customer service representative treated me very well and lead me step by step about how to use everything .

jeremyj17
6/30/15

Easy to use tool to upload photo's and logo's, as well as sending marketing emails and review request.

shawng10
6/30/15

once you know about them they are pretty easy to use

susanl79
6/30/15

I am a novice at this and it is very easy to use and assistance is wonderful!

dianeh39
6/29/15

Great customer service, very helpful worked out all of our issues on our webpage InnerSenses, INC

rickd41
6/26/15

I have used other web services but none like Yodle. They provide the best customer service, explaining every thing, answering any questions in full, going over all web features.
The multiple features of Yodle is what every company needs to be notice on the web.

lowelld11
6/26/15

I just started this, and so far it is really easy. The calls are already coming in.

justins73
6/25/15

Customer service called promptly, explained everything clearly and made sure I knew I could call anytime with questions. Clearly a well run operation.

seano12
6/25/15

Yodle has definately streamlined their marketing platform to allow even the most basic of users to engage in a stress free experiance with the tools provided. I've yet to eperiance any problems! Great Job Yodle

barbaraa31
6/24/15

Thank you for having Ivan call me today - he was very helpful, patient and listened to me and explained things really well. . I give him 5 stars!!

glennw26
6/24/15

Our initial set-up call was easy to follow, efficient and inclusive. Our customer service rep was pro-active and patient. We look forward to watching our business grow through this service.

johnf158
6/24/15

I've asked to terminate my contract due to not only a data problem but with the overall results Yodle provides. I have comparative data from others in the industry and in close proximity. Their results for PPC are significantly better.

Yodle is a set it and forget it. The account rep has changed at least three times in one year and there is no consistency between what each recommends. You really need to provide your own analysis and recommendations to them to optimize your results. If they will do it. Unfortunately my account is locked down so I cannot increase the frequency of report generation (weekly and monthly) and add other metrics for comparison as other vendors provide.

I have a signed contract for 12 months and I am asking to be let out of it two months early. Unfortunately they are not willing to do that. They did offer to try for one more month but I felt like my case warranted immediate termination.

The message below was received from Yodle in March 2015. They admit to data problems. We are only now realizing the extent of the problem. They will not admit to the data issues being a breach of contract.

"I wanted to reach out and let you know of a recent analysis we did on your website. When testing some back end formulas we realized that the contact form on your website is not routing properly into the Yodle Live website.
What this means for you= the email leads are still being routed to the email address you have on file with us, however it is not synching with the Yodle Live dashboard. Therefore you can’t get an exact lead total or ROI because the email leads are not being counted."

I would not use Yodle again. The price is too high, service to low and lack of accountability by anyone in the organization speaks to their level of customer service.

kentg9
6/24/15

Listened to a high pressure sales pitch that was much longer than promised. if this service is so great why do they need a 6 month commitment? Also many of the five star reviews are bogus and right off the sales script I heard earlier today. If people truly gave 5 stars they would identify their business. Stay away.

aprilb26
6/23/15

My experience with Ivan was really great. He was very kind and patient with me. He walked me through all the steps to get started and answered all my questions with ease. I feel even more confident in my decision to make Yodle a part of my business because I know you have great team members to Support me! Thanks Ivan!!

carolk38
6/23/15

The tools on the Yodle website are extremely easy and fast to use! I am impressed so far!

jonathanu1
6/23/15

The marketing tools are easy to use to get connected to a large audience in a short time.

broderickd
6/23/15

easy to use, comprehensive and useful. Very thorough and would definatly recommend to a friend.

teresam29
6/22/15

I'm a couple weeks in to the Yodle experience. The tools are easy to use and the interface makes sense for a busy mom and business owner.

jeremyb49
6/22/15

Yodle is a super easy platform for the user no matter how much experience you have with computers. Strait forward steps to get everything you need up and running. Highly recommend!

buddyv1
6/22/15

it was very easy to follow. looking forward to using it

billb123
6/22/15

If you have ZERO web knowledge with NO web presence, this could be an okay deal for you. If you have a facebook, twitter, google, website etc all they want to do is get you to allow them access so they can point it to their basic simple webpage. Then they can tell you that they're getting you traffic... which you're already getting without them.

The tool are simply archaic (old) and way too basic. They created their own review site that is only useful as long as you continuously pay them.

They also give you a phone number they recycle from a previous customer. Expect 50-100% of your calls to be looking for the previous business. They'll then still count this as 'organic leads delivered to your business'.

The SEO is horrible. After several months, I'm on page 3. My normal website without their 'secret SEO formula' is Page 2.

Mail service is bottom basement. $5-$10/month at most email campaign sites.

Overall its a crapper. Take some money and light it on fire.

Tip for consumers: Its easier to use your money to start a bonfire. At least you'll get some warmth out of it.

davidh226
6/19/15

The tools on Yodle are great and easy to use.

janiceg14
6/19/15

I was contacted by Yodle who initially I believed was a company to send me qualified leads. It was not revealed to me that this company would bundle my website and request for me to load contacts until I read their email. When I mentioned to the rep. that I had recently contracted with a company, 220 Mtg. to move my website to them, the rep just glazed over this objection, not really clarifying that they were the same type of business. Their sales people are very concentrated and pressuring. Their prices are quite expensive and they will cut the price just to get you on their chasey. Their sales person could really go on and on about how great they were, but left me in the dark of exactly what the whole program entailed.

barbarab78
6/19/15

Good experience using tools to set Yodle.

carls45
6/16/15

The tool bars and tabs are easy to navigate thru. I am not very computer savy, but it is pretty easy.

robertw152
6/16/15

The tracking tools are awesome. I love the ability to know how effective the marketing is. They have great customer service and I look forward using Yodle to help drive my success.

jenniferd65
6/16/15

The Yodle platform has helped us condense and expedite our marketing. Excellent follow up and assistance with using their program.

davel72
6/12/15

The tools are easy to use and if there are any questions, they are available to walk me through any issues I have.
Great tools to promote my small business!

spamt
6/12/15

I got a cold call. All they wanted was to do thier dong and pony show online. None of my questions were answered. Only one company in my Industry group is sited as a reference. This company is well represented in Google searches.
I don't see how this produce or service is applicable to my sales needs.
The comment below is from the PR Rep, Jacquelyn L. for Yodle not a customer.

6/23/15 I got a phone call and e-mail from Yodle. While they are concerned about my bad experience, I wonder why they don't acknowledge it was thier choice of Telemarketing C.
It would be refreshing to get honest "human" ownership of a bad decision, inquiry for the unanswered questions, and offer of some low key introduction of what they have to offer.

jacquelynl2
6/12/15

I love this service! Yodle has me excited about expanding my business because I can see that it is possible! The tools & services and customer service that Yodle offers are EXACTLY what I needed to get my business going and off the ground. Making a real difference in my community and my business.

hunterl17
6/12/15

The title says it all. I haven't been able to have my marketing running since early April of these people. I have officially had to give them a "GET YOUR $#*! TOGETHER" date before we fire them and move on to someone who can actually help us. They keep saying they will be in touch and they never are. They keep passing me to someone new who says that they will PERSONALLY get the problem handled. Then when they cant, they pass me to someone else. It's shocking how many managers apparently have managers too. So as of right now... STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! Unless you are ok with zero marketing and hours upon hours on phone calls that do absolutely no $#*!ing good! When they get my marketing going then I will pull this review down. So PLEASE, I dont want to hear any responses from any Yodle professionals trying to talk me down from this. When you do your job, this will get removed.... If you don't, then I will find every review site possible and post this same review. I don't wish the stress I've been put through on anyone!!!

rachelh44
6/11/15

Jordan was great. Super helpful and quick.

samg54
6/11/15

I'm just two weeks into using Yodle and have already begun receiving inquiries and orders. The system really works, and the staff is extremely helpful and friendly to work with. I'd recommend them to any small business!

kristinep1
6/11/15

The online Chat with Jordan was extremely helpful in getting my content updated to attract the right type of clients.

doreenh2
6/11/15

In detail, I spoke to another employee who transfer me to Ian Moore, He went through the set-up explaining and showing me what needs to be done, with me following on my computer. He made sure I completely understand each section throughly, he also had patience and understanding. I actually enjoy the time. Thanks and looking forward to the next time, if there is anything I forget. Thanks again for the understanding.

amirb24
6/10/15

I have been working with Yodle for years and have always been happy. There is a personal connection with my marketing consultants and I always have someone to talk with about my account. They always follow-up when they say they will and keep me up to date on the new features with the product. Without even requesting it, they are constantly coming up with new ideas for better results. I have already recommended many others and will continue to do so!

garyp47
6/10/15

I'VE PAID OVER $1000 AND NOT ONE LEAD..VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS COMPANY

sharaz
6/9/15

We have been with Yodle for several months and we are receiving calls from new clients every other day. It has paid for itself several times over. I would be happy to tell anybody who is interested in marketing this is the route to go.

We have been helped by several of their professional staff members. It seems like every time we email or call in they are quick to respond. Jordan was our most recent Yodler who helped us quickly add some new information to our site.

thadd204
6/9/15

Yodle has been lightning fast with its responses to my occasional phone calls or emails, and has been positive and helpful in every response. These days, that kind of customer service is rare, but not from Yodle.

Note: Yodle did not ask me to post this comment. It is my own idea entirely.

mikep120
6/8/15

Great Company. They have been very helpful. Has helped double our business.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
2/9/15
Answer
scotte22
A: Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run
4/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What are the reviews for similar web based marketing companies?
4/6/15
Answer
anthonyc55
A: I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Yodle?