US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 165 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 41 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 387 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ad5146
9/2/15

The initial sales caller was very enthusiastic and convincing. The promised to set up a state of the art website for my geographical farm, include an IDX feed capability, boost it's presence on many platforms through SEO, social media campaign, and client reviews. I performed each of the assigned tasks they asked me to do and their user interface said that my portion of responsibilities met was exceptional.
* YET, in reality the website they assigned to me was not targeted to my geographical farm as i had requested
* The website was amateurish and exceedingly anemic by 2015 internet standards, it was very rigidly structured with very little flexibility to personalize, it was aesthetically and functionally unappealing and useless, and they DID NOT allow me to have a direct IDX feed as I had required.
* The social media platform claims and promises, actually never materialized in my Social media pages. They promised to post regular engaging content and the reality was it never amounted to anything productive or useful and it never gained any interest from consumers.
* They promised an easy templated farm direct contact tool system which never materialized.
* My initial complaints were met with resistance and inflexibility to the point that I asked for a cancellation and refund and they refused to let me out of the EXPENSIVE 6 month commitment( First warning sign). There was a massive down payment for the program (this should have been my second warning sign).
* The client reviews were useful however, beyond my own use of them in my own publishing to my social media campaign those reviews had almost NO exposure to the general public in my market area.
* Since I finished my commitment to them all the reviews have disappeared and are either no longer searchable or they are so well hidden by the search engines that they are worthless.
* I got one business lead in the 6 month commitment that turned out to be a wrong contact for the person so i suspect it was a bogus artificial lead anyhow

franks95
9/1/15

Michelle, she is amazing & very pleasent customer advocate. She pays attention to details & manages & troubleshoots any issues.

bruceh52
8/31/15

I had a great experience setting up my Yodel dashboard. This is a great marketing tool for any business. Looking forward to working with Yodel.

tt64
8/31/15

Paid for a few months of advertising for property and casualty insurance. Received about 40-50 calls and not one of them was anything remotely close to insurance. ALL WRONG NUMBERS. They changed my display number and this still occurred. Called to discuss my displeasure because we haven't received one call that would allow us to attempt to quote or sale a policy. Spoke to someone that tried to offer us more advertising. See summary below of what was explained to me around the beginning of our campaign. Why would you even sell me this if it wasn't going to work initially? Also, I will never do the online advertising with ANY company unless it's directly through YP.com where I know how my money is spent the correct way by my representative reviewing it for. And please, oh please, reply with a snide comment like you did on another post saying you do not know if this is a competitor or a client, and I'll gladly post my business name and account number. I actually hope all of your competitors read this too because I've been receiving multiple calls from them saying they see I'm with Yodle.

Out of our total budget, we are only spending $150 on ad words a month. That's $5 a day. Derek from Yodle just told me that it is worthless. Since we running all of the "ad words", that $5 a day they are budgeting on those words, gives us nothing. He also said with all of our ad words, we prob are not getting any. He also mentioned that the photos and reviews are for "Organic" web leads, which does not effect our phone campaign leads, but only clicks to the website.
I explained we received 13 calls total and 95% are the wrong number. The only reason this isn't 100% is because I cannot get a hold of the a number or 2 that called, but didn't leave a message. 3 calls today from the same woman wanting terminex.

tomt61
8/28/15

What a Great Experience!! Professional, Knowledgeable, Friendly. The technical made understandable. I've tried doing this myself in the past and had a heck of a time.

cynthial19
8/28/15

Its so well organized and very user friendly! We talked to Beth and he was amazing! Great customer service!

marieb55
8/27/15

My experience with the Yodle rep was super. I do want to empahisize that I am leagally blind with some vision. The rep was VERY understanding and willing to answer my questions so I COULD ACCESS things on this wvebsite.

It would be very helpful if you could put down my vision needs are limited and that hings on the pages of the yodle website need to be explained to me in terms of physical placement on the page. My Zoom Text large print software does not enlarge your webpages nor this review to 24 or 36 font size. So I do need your help in navigating these pages.

I will always choose to be contacted in the early morning as my vision does decrease each day. So far youyr reps have been WONDERFUL in respecting this. Thanks,
Marie

thomasm122
8/25/15

I am a small investigation company, I thought I would try Yodle, I made it clear that I would try for 6 months, then we would talk before any more money would be taken from my account. I had problems in the first month of the contract understanding the dashboard and all I was told is to watch videos and learn this way. I got nothing back after that and only received 69 calls in the 6 months and most of those were existing customers. I got no phone calls from them toward the end of my contract so I called a month or so prior and they said they would have somebody contact me. I then noticed they took money from my account. When I called, I had to leave a message and then had a manager call me and state he would call my cell phone number. (never happened) I then called and had some other lady tell me too bad on the money, she will look into it. She tried to explain about the recorded calls I received (the 69) and as we both listened it was existing clients. She said I should stay on and my amount of calls will increase. RIGHT!!!!! I get an email the next day stating how glad they are that I am interested in joining them. How unorganized can you be??? They lie to you, they blame you for their mistakes and then take your money unauthorized and state "We will look into it" and do not offer it back. I called within days of the new month they took the money out for and said "OUR POLICY IS TO NOT REFUND OR PRORATE".

roberts286
8/24/15

Learning how to navigate through the dashboard seams very easy, and I appreicate going through the sets with us so we understand how to use it.

garyb105
8/24/15

Very helpful presentation. She walked me through the entire process and it was very easy. She did a great job with a great attitude!

dr-d-ivany
8/21/15

Their people respond in a timely manner. The customer service is good. No complaints yet. Ask me 4 months from now, and that will be the determining factor.

mikeg130
8/21/15

Howdy; I was feeling a little leery about what I have gotten myself into. Being a small businessman and barely surviving the last 5 years has made me very cautious. I was slowly made to feel confident in what I got myself into. I was amazed at the depth of this program and all the opportunities it appears to provide. I have had a lot of people trying to convince me to set up a website, but it always seemed mostly about them making money, not me. I am really looking forward to learning the process and getting it to work for me.

davidc240
8/21/15

All of the sales reps were very professional, helpful, and a joy to work with. I am thrilled to be launching my new business, DC Refrigeration with Yodle!

roberts283
8/21/15

This is the first time I have tried to use advertising to grow my business. I feel comfortable that Yodle will be able to make my business grow in the future. I was happy with the way it was introduced and look forward to making it work for my company.

glenk10
8/21/15

Over the past 15 years I've tried numerous services and systems, but was never really satisfied..., then came Yodle...

At first I was too busy to "get started", but that ended today!! Dawn from Yodle walked me through the setup, and guided me around the platform, in less than an hour, I'm up and running!!

The only person standing in my way of explosive growth, was me and my attachment to the old way of doing things. Glen Kovacs & Bayview Realty are on the express elevator to success!! Thanks Dawn!!

christinen10
8/21/15

I had a training session with Sarah today. The dashboard is excellent. I especially liked the email features for sending notes to clients.

laurad60
8/20/15

Love it! The Yodle DashboardIt is very User Friendly, easy form to multiply your business in a VERY efficient & timely way.

rodgerm18
8/20/15

As a Realtor, I have always had trouble finding enough time to market myself to new or existing customers. Now, with Yodle, I have one of the best ways to market myself and my services in less time. It used to be that I would have to set aside some time and ignore incoming phone calls. With Yodle, I can be in the middle of using one of their first-rate templates, stop answer my phone call and go back to right where I left off. Also, thanks to excellent phone training from Bonnie Jenkins, I can accomplish what I wanted to do in much less time.

zacharys22
8/20/15

Carly was very helpful and had an answer for every question I had. I am exited to begin using all the new tools I learned about today.

walterg20
8/20/15

Wow. This woman, Tori Cardosi, is so professional and when we had a problem she dug deep,understood how to get us what we need and then gave us a PPC campaign that is starting to work. Keep her happy as these employees are worth their weight in gold. She turned us from wanting to leave to now staying.

mikem282
8/19/15

I have called these folks various times of the day with questions or concerns about my listing. In each case I have gotten excellent service. Thank you!!

williamc104
8/17/15

Just finished my intro to Yodle. I am so excited to get started. My customer representative was awesome. She took the time to carefully review all the features. Naturally, I was a bit overwhelmed, but I was assured this happens all the time and I would be assisted all the way through my attempts to really get familiar. Bravo Yodle!

mathews22
8/14/15

After patiently listening to the presentation, I had concerns. The company claims to be able to almost instantaneously get you on the first page of a google search in the competitive market of Real Estate for only $249 a month! That's ridiculous. Then I said two things: 1) I will need to speak to my broker to review this opportunity and 2) your products seems to me to be a fountain of youth and I wanted a satisfaction guarantee.

His comment was this "there is no guarantee in sale/marketing", which is true, but a level of satisfaction can be guaranteed and then he said "At the beginning of this call, you told me that you were the sole person to make a decisions for your business and now you're saying something else needs to be part of it" basically calling me a liar.

Bottom line, when something like this is presented, getting more information is a good idea and they should promote this as much as they can, especially how unrealistic their offering is. People/Businesses spend Tens, if not Hundreds of Thousands of $$$ on getting their website # 1 on Google.

How can they possibly claim to be able to do it for $249 a month.

Lastly, the real estate company they used for their ideal example for my business "walker realty, texas", Yodle says reviews, reviews, reviews! Which I concur, but this Walker Realty, if they were excelling so well with Yodle at the Helm, why did they have only 2 reviews over 3 years old. If Yodle was so great, they would be doing better. $#*!, I have over 25 reviews since January 2015.

If you need an agent in St Petersburg, FL, check out my Veteran Owned & Operated Realty firm www.stpetefloridarealty.com. Thanks and Best of Luck with Yodle.com.

rosss43
8/12/15

Everyone I've talked to at Yodle has made this process very easy and streamlined. I was worried that it would be cumbersome to operate, but looks like it will be a piece of cake.

richardj53
8/11/15

Sara was fabulous. She was patient while I fumbled through the dashboard and extremely helpful with the interesting features of the Yodle service. I am very impressed with the potential for the email manager and the prospect of obtaining reviews without standing in front of the client, hat in hand.

georgeh71
8/11/15

Yodle has performed well for me. One thing that was promised at the outset I had to remind the Yodle advisor about today - that we be promoted in Spanish language internet locations, w/ Spanish key words (SEO) added.

jimin2
8/11/15

Great job designing website and getting my name out there. 1 star off for the over excessive amount of time required on the phone. Almost 2 hours initially, then they call and require you go through phone training of their CUI. Although I explained that I understood it all, they insist. Then it's another hour as they walk me through what I already know.

Other than that, it's grown my business and I would recommend it.

williamm147
8/11/15

Grossly overpriced "service" that claims to maximize your web presence to generate computer based leads. Many of the leads are from paid "yodel" contractors. Don't get ripped off, stay with lead services that know your industry or service area.

dd108
8/10/15

D

chrisf79
8/8/15

The tools provided by Yodle are outstanding. I am sure they will get my company the exposure we are looking for. Only 2 days involved and already showing progress. I have been cold called by countless companies offering much less, for much more.

lynng26
8/7/15

After delaying for far too long, I finally answered my start-up/intake call and got started on the Yodle platform. I felt very well informed and I'm happy to keep moving forward with what will be a great opportunity.

gregoryg19
8/7/15

My initial setup was nice and easy, let's see how it works!

jerryk29
8/7/15

Michelle was excellent. She was very professional and extremely helpful.
I have no hesitation to call her back if I need more help.

ss142
8/6/15

I had never heard of Yodle & decided to listen to learn what it was about. I spent half my afternoon on a couple different calls with a sales person. I had a client I needed to take care of, and the sales person did not want to let me off the phone to take care of business, as he "had to finish this now!" I told him I couldn't talk right then and he finally agreed to call me back (lesson learned, I should have just ended the conversation there!) He called back, that call lasted way over an hour. Finally when we get down to the price, I realized there was no way my small business would be able to do anything at this time. He then came down on price, still too high. I told him there was no way I was making a decision of that type of expense right then & there without weighing the costs & thinking about it. I was basically told I had to do it right then. Pressure sales turn me off & I told him so. He then went on to basically insult me, my business website (which I told him we are working on redeveloping it), asked why I thought I was listening to the sales presentation if I didn't intend to sign up. He predicted "my business will be the same in a year, I'll be doing the same thing, and after listening to a few more presentations from other companies, would do nothing different". He knows nothing about me, my business, or how I make decisions! His methods were ridiculous...I felt like I was dealing with a juvenile who wasn't getting his way! After the frustration of being kept on the phone so long when I had business to take care of, and the way he treated me at the end of the call, I would not recommend taking any time to listen to a presentation! Very rude!

yvonnes15
8/6/15

Very personalized service, indeed. And they do deliver. I signed up two weeks ago and received over a dozen calls in a very saturated market. Very pleased and highly recommended.

reginaldt6
8/6/15

Yes Beth provided me with excellent customer service!! He explained everything in detail and was very professional, kind, and knowledgeable of Yodle products!!

johns950
8/6/15

Dawn was very easy to work with & helped to complete our installation.

diegop12
8/6/15

Yodle is an esay web advertisment tool that will help you set a presence on the web.

peterz9
8/6/15

My Initial experience with the site and the staff in setting my account/website up has been awesome. The "dashboard" is really easy to use and seems very intuitive.

charlesz5
8/5/15

Dawn was very helpful in setting me up with my marketing especially as it pertains to e-mail contacts and reviews. She also answered all my questions.
My experience with Yodle has so far been very positive as they have
been very helpful in trying to establish my presence on the web.

zimas2
8/4/15

User friendly and the tech was so patient and helpful.

johnk180
8/3/15

You would think that as a lawyer who has practiced for 24 years, one would be treated somewhat respectfully by any salesperson seeking to sell fairly expensive online advertising services. Not a chance by this outfit. I was badgered and nearly berated because I did not immediately "sign on the dotted line" but instead wanted to consider my options for a new law firm. Totally bad experience. Stay away. I think these folks are basically working an ugly script in a boiler room. Sad--I was actually interested until I talked to a salesman.

richards152
8/3/15

Really excited to be able to reach potential customers with help from Yodel.
Finally got some help to increase my Web presence. Good way tap into my area and market my Business.

georgr1
7/31/15

I am very appreciative that the Yodle team got back to me in a reasonable time and took care of the requested website changes quickly and efficiently!

Thank you for making my work much easier!

nelsonc20
7/31/15

What a joke! Great sales people over promise under deliver. They essentially create a shell of your own website market that site and hold it hostage to keep you on the hook. Unless your company sells services that are more than $1000 than your likely just going to throw away money. No refunds given for underperformance. They pretty much do nothing. 3 phone calls all from other solicitors.

jonnj
7/30/15

Andrew walked me through the dashboard, answered every question, solved my upload contact problems on his own initiative, knowledgeable, caring, has passion for his work. Overall was very impressed and I had a very good experience with our decision to go with Yodle. Andrew is a great asset to your organization.

philw18
7/29/15

I called Yodle Customer care today and received the excellent service that I've come to expect from them.
They are always poised to get me my answers so I can be about running my business.

kathym58
7/28/15

Todays experience was smooth, the rep understood what I was talking about and quickly answered my questions and resolved my issues.

lamarb16
7/28/15

The best paid advertising company I've worked with so far. Very professional and sincere customer care agents.

They are also very responsive and prompt with handling my questions and concerns, and I like that.

johnm512
7/28/15

Got off the phone with a sales rep and this was over an hour of my time. They want you to hand over bags of money with out really proving what they can do. They should offer a base price than commission for real sales. They should also give you the sticker shock at the beginning of the call to even see if this might even be something that you might want. They said that they are designed for small business but they would be my largest monthly expense. If they can really bring in the type of sales that they are talking about than I would not have a problem to share the pie than.

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
2/9/15
Answer
scotte22
A: Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run
4/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What are the reviews for similar web based marketing companies?
4/6/15
Answer
anthonyc55
A: I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Yodle?