US Government's NSF

info@yodle.com

352 Reviews for Yodle.com

Review Highlights

marcosr

My average click costs were more than 3x what I was paying before.

saml7

To date there $50 average lead cost is at $246.00.

ss2

When you enroll in their program, you must sign a 3-month contract.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

radonnag
9/11/14

We have only been using Yodle for 2 months. We have a small house cleaning business and I can't afford to waste money being fooled by some smooth talking salesperson. I have seen the reviews about Yodle but wanted to give them a try after speaking to the rep and learning about their new Marketing Essentials product. I agreed to give it a try and have not been disappointed.

What I like about Yodle:

1. Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
The reps were friendly and professional.
2. User Friendly - I have found this to be very good at lead generation. Everything is laid out. You can see on your dashboard how you are doing with Web Content, Social Presence, Reputation and Communication. Yodle sends you reminders to do things like take pictures of before and after, Send out reviews for clients to rate your service or product.
3. Value - Yodle has paid for it's self for us since we purchased it. Granted it's only been two months but hey that's two months we haven't had to pay. We find Yodle is great for the front end of marketing. (Lead Generation). I really like the fact that they have follow up e-mails, Thank you e-mails, etc. Once the template is made it is so easy to do. I'm not sure who out there is offering all of this for one monthly fee and no additional sign up fees.
4. All in One - You can review recordings of incoming calls, I found this great for training. You receive a telephone number that you can actually track to see how many calls your company is receiving based on the Yodle advertisement. There is the ability to see what pages potential clients used to find your company. Storing contacts and conversations, and much more. It is very easy of Use - I don't have to go to bing, YP, local, etc to make updates. Once I update on Yodle with my pictures, reviews, etc. they automatically populate my business FB page and everywhere else.
6. ROI - Since starting Yodle tracking August 1, 2014 we have received a total of 28 traceable leads, 21 Phone call, 4 Emails, and 3 clicking on our online coupon. Of those 28 leads we have made 10 sales and 5 upcoming appointments.

Yodle might not be for every company but for us it's a great fit right now.

jamelab
9/10/14

YODLE IS A RIP-OFF!!!!!!!! Their salesmen are top grade, and they will constantly call with their sales school tactics to swindle you into agreeing to advertise with them. We fell for the hype of them increasing business for us as they promised we would receive 20-40 new customers and averaging 20k to 40k in increased revenue! Guaranteed water heater jobs are what the salesman promised...never got any. We had calls come in but they were not quality. There were a total of 8 calls only 1 generated $180.00 revenue. We received a bunch of solicitation calls from other SEO companies trying to get us to advertise with them. A lot of useless calls that lead no where! We never received verification for google as yodle said we would. Salesman said we would profit $1000 minimum a month, to guarantee the advertising campaign with them paid for itself...LIE! We never found ourselves on the first page of Google! We googled plumbers in our area and never came up. We have definitely gained more wrong number calls or customers from far ranging service areas. Calling in to complain has just gotten us passed from representative to representative. Save yourself the headache with these guys.

Tip for consumers: Read reviews with any company you use! Beware of salesmen that call you more than your children, once they get your billing information the calls stop! Only thing that gets them 2 stars is there yodle dashboard that allows you to see calls that come in...eventhough most of the calls are bad calls.

melissal33
9/9/14

We are an Interior Design Studio in Miami. From the time that we originally purchased, which was in March, no one from Yodle ever cared to check on the status of our marketing campaign, until I reached out to them in September to cancel.

From March to September, we only received 8 leads, and all of them were wrong numbers, solicitors, or contractors looking for work. The SEO keywords that they focused on were so irrelevant for our business, and we weren't even ranked in the top 35 for any of these keywords on Google over a period of 6 months.

Yodle billed us on the 5th of the month and I cancelled on the 7th, and they refused to give me a refund or even a prorated amount for the month.

I spoke with one customer service rep, and 2 account managers, Sheila Kelly & Chuck McCann. They were actually very nice but couldn't resolve my billing issue.

Tip for consumers: Good for small business that are just starting out and do not have a website or online presence. We already have a great website, and the adversite they made for us was very standard and not impressive. Also it's very confusing to clients when you search for your business name and two different websites come up.

jennifers103
9/4/14

Our small law firm uses Yodle and we couldn't be happier! Initially, we thought they may be like a lot of other advertising internet companies that make wonderful promises but often fail to deliver, especially after they've been paid. Not so with Yodle! We've been pleasantly surprised. They've got great customer service and really listen to what you want and quickly and efficiently work to make it happen. Their website dashboard helps us monitor our advertising and is very user friendly. All-in-all, a great service with great people!

wesleyy2
9/4/14

Yodle has definitely helped my business out tremendously. I've only been using it for about 8 months but I can tell this is going to be a long term commitment! The price is fair, the value is great, they always pick up when I call. Great and easy to work with!

rickd29
9/2/14

Prepare to be over promised, over sold, over charged and under served. There are lots of bells and whistles but no noise. I was very disappointed and then when I cancelled they charged me for an extra month.

Tip for consumers: Be prepared that when you want to get out they will try to over charge you.

devinm19
8/29/14

Yodle is simply AWESOME!!!!! We didn't really know about the products, tools and services they provide but our small company took a gamble and within just a few days, we have seen HUGE results not to mention the coaching, encouragement, and too many other perks to list in this review. I love it when they call to check-up on us, see how we are doing, and ask us how we can help reach our goals. Ryan N. and his team have been helpful beyond what I can explain. Yodle provides precise and easy to use tools for all businesses who want turn key action and plans for growth. If you are thinking of going with Yodle and follow their lead, it is simply a HOME RUN! We honestly can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

Tip for consumers: Listen to everything and go after what they tell you immediately. Organize your email campaign early.

richp18
8/27/14

Yodle is one of the best online promoters of your business I have seen awhile. From step one though the final product they guide you based around your business needs. Their customer service aspect is definitely world class and they are very motivated to help their customers. Bravo Yodle!.

Tip for consumers: The will work with any size business, but you get the biggest benefit with their full package.

daveb83
8/26/14

After a high pressure sales pitch I relented and signed up. In this process I was required to turn over my google+ page to them. After 3 months I decided I wanted to control my online presence myself and we parted ways. I have repeatedly asked them to either delete my google+ page or turn managership over back to me. It has been about a month and they have done neither. DO NOT SIGN OVER YOUR BUSINESS GOOGLE PLUS PAGE TO THESE GUYS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN OVER YOUR BUSINESS GOOGLE PLUS PAGE TO THESE GUYS!
As long as you are signed up with them the service is good but beware when you decide to take control of your online destiny from them.

greggs10

YODLE IS SUCCESSFUL!

We have been in business for 16 years. We have tried other Marketing Companies and had little success. Yodle has shattered all other competition. When it comes to Marketing, we have had record breaking months. For what they charge, we get a great return on our Investment. The Custmer Service is dynamic in all aspects.

carlm33
8/26/14

We have been with Yodle / Google since July 2014. We have received several telephone calls - and we have closed three (3) contracts - one of the jobs will finish this week. One of the jobs will start this week. The third job should start next week. We are pleased with the quality of the calls we received - we are currently talking with three other possible contracts - one looks very promising. Homeowners who make the telephone call to us are looking for someone to do the work and tend to be serious about having work done. Now that we are closing one job - we look forward to additional telephone calls and the opportunity for additional projects.

Tip for consumers: We recommend that the site include as many pictures of previous projects as possible. Also, the site should include all four and/or five references that are available.

arnonw
8/26/14

The service people were great!!! Listening to phone calls and reviewing with staff was great. Unfortunately, the leads simply didn't materialize, and at that cost I'd expect better results.

scottr38
8/21/14

We are getting a lot of calls, but few are quality. Most just want some quick, free legal advice, and are not interested in hiring any lawyer. Still, we have had a few decent ones and have actually picked up a few clients. On balance, the jury is still out on this one. We are not sure if it is even paying for itself. If it is, it is not by much. We are hoping to land some good clients that can be great repeat business, but we will see.

sanjayb3
8/20/14

I have done marketing for my law firm via tv commercials, websites, and radio ads. Yodle is by far the best service that I have ever used. I will strictly use Yodle from now on. I have referred friends to use yodle as well. My law practice is booming and I have to thank Wes Curry for his great advice. Business could not be any better!!!
Sanjay Biswas, Esq.
New Orleans, LA

armourr
8/15/14

To be honest, at first we were a little nervous about signing up with Yodle afraid of the risk we were taking to commit to an expensive 90 day trial period with access to our already existing online listings being granted to Yodle. It turns out that even with having a little technical difficulty with on of the online listings within that first 3 months, we still had calls pouring in! We couldn't keep up, it was crazy! Yodle has definitely proven to be worth every penny, not just in the successful results we have had with the customer leads alone, but also with the professionalism and wonderful customer care we have always received. They worked diligently and quickly to resolve the technical issues we were having. We are now opening another location for our business in the neighboring city and will definitely be calling Yodle to set up another advertising campaign, without hesitation. Yodle blows any other paid advertising we have tried out of the water!!!

aliciak6
8/13/14

We work with Yodle and I find them very helpful in generating business and also very helpful when it comes to customer service. I really enjoy the fact that we chose to use them!!

gregg144
8/13/14

Fantastic service any questions answered right there and then! I recommend Yodle to anyone who needs to pick up business in the area.Customer service is always friendly and helpful anytime I call.

deweym24
8/11/14

Yodle talks one way before you give them your bank info then demand in a nice way to gain access to your other online connections over and over until I told them I was "Out" and demanded they close my account. a month goes by and the last person I talked to did'nt understand what I said. They get another $200.

heidiz
8/11/14

We have seen our small dental practice take off in the past few months while using Yodle. They are easy to reach when we need them and they make the process of marketing a breeze so we can focus on what we know best, TEETH!

marks181
8/11/14

The results I’ve seen are excellent. The first month was a little slow but after 3 to 4 months, it got a lot better. I’ve been with them for almost a year now. I feel like they care about my success and are there whenever I need them. They keep me busy all the time. My rep Steve Russell is there whenever I need him. Summary, Steve and Yodel rock!!!

nancym42
8/5/14

I am a psychologist with small practice and my web site was way out of date. I wanted Yodle to help me put together an "adversite" (as in advertising, not adversity!) I was surprised and pleased to see how intelligently put together a generic site could be. Then it was also possible for me to customize it. I have not asked them to advertise the site yet but I can see that they have set me up to optimize my web presence. The customer service team has responded rapidly and pleasantly to all my requests. I could not be more pleased!

danah27
8/2/14

This company is using hard sell tactics to get agents to sign up. Here is their new trick, contact you through your Zillow or Trulia profile because they know you will answer the phone when you hear you have an incoming lead call right? Sales people won't take NO for an answer, very irritating.

denisep15
8/1/14

Emily B. at Yodle is the best of the best. She spends the time I need get answers to all my questions and works with me to get our website personalized to our satisfaction. She has a handle on the promotions that work and don't work within our field and gives solid marketing advice. Thank you, Emily!!!

Denise P.

chrish114
7/30/14

Everyone at Yodle that I've encountered has went beyond their limits to help us. James is awesome and goes out of his way to explain things to you. Yodle didn't work out for my company but not because of what Yodle was doing my company just went a different direction. I recommend them to anyone.

selmab
7/29/14

Yodle is great for getting more traffic flow to your business. Of course, the more people that know about your business the better opportunity for sales!!!

tomn18
7/26/14

Awesome support team that makes it easy to do business. prompt response/knowledgeable staff/and ease of use dashboard I think I will be with them for a while. thanx Yodle

meganl14
7/23/14

Just trust the feeling in your gut that says STAY AWAY, and do it. I've been with Yodle for 3 months (due to my agreement), and have gotten ONE lead, who did not show up to his appointment and wasted my time. I've dealt with numerous spam callers, time lost dealing with Yodle, frustrations over my Adversite being shown in search rankings rather than my actual website (which I spend a lot of time on!). I knew I should have stayed away, but was tempted by the alluring promises of the sales people. Don't lose your hard-earned money!

roberts178
7/21/14

Stay away. especially if you have an existing web site and good organic results. I signed up unaware that they take control of my domain name and tier adversite would compete with my own rankings. when the next day when I called and e-mailed for a refund- nothing no response. Plus they charged me for all 3 months up front rather than the 449 that I agreed to. When I finally got a hold of someone they refused to refund me because they had " done so much work for me already" all of which I asked them to not do immediately. Beware of Yodle their sails pitch is all about how they want a chance to prove them selves and partner with you.....wrong they just want your credit card info and then essentially steal your money.

sharmab
7/20/14

Completely ripped me off. Misleading unprofessional. $2,398.00 was the amount they ended with, did not do as they promised, made constant errors, but sure knew how to take my money and continue to take it. Wanting to stop their on-going charges for work they did not produce was met with their shifting blame to their customer. The worst "business" experience I have not experienced. What they initially told me would occur with my business
because of their help turned into a financial nightmare for which they accept no responsibility.

herbm
7/19/14

Complements to the folks at Yodle. Been with them for a few weeks and so far the service and ease of use are fantastic. They have delivered on all they promised thus far... an easy platform from which to connect with my client base, attract new business, market and manage my online presence and social media... Thanks Yodle.

calb28
7/18/14

Scam, please don't waste your money on this company, Just finish my 3 month try out and it got me 4 lead for $1500 and I make $450 in total sale, really bad on creating your web site, they call and call for you to sign and after they had collect the money it is hard to find them. I was never able to find my company ads in any internet site, for the price you are better going and advertise direct with google.

jeffa24
7/16/14

When I decided to work with Yodle, I was very skeptical. Spent $3000 per month on adwords on Google. Went with the same budget for our mental health clinic through Google. What impressed me with Yodle is the representative Meredith Jones. We spoke regularly and she has been very attentive to our needs and questions. The first month is scary-- until the program they use kicks in. Have seen a 40% increase in viable referrals to our group. This is a great service for people who have some marketing savvy, but not enough to be successful on Google. The biggest advantage is their attentiveness. Many companies spend time with you once, then collect your money. I feel like its a real partnership. I don't see anything that would be construed as negative-- more of an issue as an enterpreneur giving control to others. But it is working and have nothing but good things to say about Yodle. Dr. J Henderson, NV

deweys13
7/11/14

YOU MUST READ THIS FIRST!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I own a small business in Tennessee. I advertised with this company three years ago. They took me for ALOT of money. I have to be honest , they did generate some business for us, but never balanced out for the price. Way over priced. I am
someone that has run a telemarketing company for 15 years prior to my pest control company that I own now and again have run it successfully for 20 plus years always try and be courteous to all callers. I heard today a young man that seem to be knowledgeable in advertising so I gave him over 30 minutes of my time and listened to what he had to say. He gave me a lot of research info and a lot of numbers that I could pull out of my hat with just a little online research. I have learned the hard way, always do your homework before spending money
with a company that is not in your area, and that wants access to your credit card account. I ask him to give me an hour, to do my own research and found this website in just a few seconds. Key words, "Consumer Complaints" on Yodel.
The second call just went as follows. I told the young man that I to had done some research on his company, the first words were, "We have over 45,000 customers and only 47 BBB complaints, is that not a great average? Count the complaints on just this website, LOL what a joke. As I continued to try and make my case, as to the reason I was not going to use Yodel, I was insulted, was told I knew nothing about advertising, and obvious did not know what I was doing when it came to advertising for my business. Again, I have been in business for over 20 yrs. As I listed closely to the background noise, you could here a large number of people cheering at different times, Obviously as another sales associate just have some ones credit card information and a contract to steal money, as everyone else has said on here, it takes canceling your credit card with your bank before they will stop taking money from it. DO NOT waist your time with this company. The only reason they are still in business is because they are such good liars and cheats. And one last thing, I made the argument of creating another telephone number for my business, I have five local numbers for my new customers to call me local, and was told that was stupid. Just cancel all of my numbers that have been listed for 20 years and just use there new number.
Do they really think I feel off the turnip truck yesterday? These are computer teleprompt trained readers, and are filled full of crap on how to take over a conversation and manipulate the people that just have a hard time saying NO.
As long as I have been in business, I will never understand how people can take advantage of good honest people out here, trying to make a living. Again, maybe you want to trust someone to just take over, and that's exactly what he said, your advertising budget. That to me as a business owner goes back to an old saying that's been around for years, NEVER put all your eggs in one basket. That is the dumbest thing you could ever do in business. I never said that I please all my customers all of the time. But for someone who on the phone wound up saying to me, " Turn over ALL of your web advertising, give me your credit card number, and "Trust Me" even though, all I know about this company is what I can read, and a voice over the phone. NO THANKS

ericw42
7/10/14

I was called yesterday regarding this 'program' in which they sell you a website (I already have one) a phone # (already have one) and ads on google, etc. I was initially interested because who isn't interested in growing their business?

WOW. I can't believe what a hard sell this guy Nick Mangum pitched me. Every time I had a question regarding initial investment, price, etc. he said 'well guarantee me a tornado won't come through your town and I'll take that bet!'. Then after I told him I would think about it over a week's time, he said that he couldn't offer me the same deal next week and wanted to know if I was interested right there and then. Of course I declined.

I would NEVER deal with a company who 'reps' hard-sell you like that. I would steer well clear of a business that acts like this. I would read the reviews on here thoroughly as I did and read the following excerpt to get a background on this company;

dustyb7
7/9/14

I was an employee of Yodle and was fired for giving a business a refund for failed services. The new business model of Yodle is to not really do any optimization of your site, it's to just take over your Google and Bing local profiles and submit their own info to the major online directories. If you have a Max or Bundle package, just know that the Yodle percentage is 60% for pay per click ads. You can verify this by viewing the spend report through your dashboard. Also, with the new marketing essentials features, these were only added to make it easier for yodle to tell you that it is your fault you are not successful. When you try to cancel, you will be told it is because you have note uploaded enough photos, requested enough reviews or sent out discount coupons for your service. If you are wanting to cancel, all you have to do is say you are going to file a BBB complaint. And if you don't even want to talk to a retention person, just fill out the BBB complaint. Yodle will call you and offer you a full refund in exchange for an e-contract agreement that you will say the BBB issue was resolved, and you will never write another bad review about Yodle. They are about to go public so they have full efforts on their online reputation. File the BBB complaint now and expect a call within 2 days and an offer of a full refund. The CEO Court Cunningham has said he wants 0 BBB complaints at all cost, don't accept no as an answer.

arturoo1
7/2/14

Well this guy from Yodle called me and finally convinced me after one hour of bunch a lies and percentages that so far I have not receive one single call from this advertising, it's been almost 4 months already and now one has contact me for a fallow up or nothing, oh but they don't forget to take from my bank account $179 a month, they told me that on Google pages I will reach the 1st page and so far a have not even moved from the same place. If some one can review this or get back to me for a refund Gilapainting.com I'm very disappointed with this service. Art

cynthiac11
7/1/14

This review is coming from a family owned service business. We have been with Yodle for just over a year now. I won't lie the first three months are a drag..Of course we had high expectations. The phone did ring it just did'nt seem to be happening fast enough. Because we continued with Yodle modifying as we went our organic listings are up. In the long run not so costly you just need to stay with it.

robertb136
7/1/14

I've noticed a significant increase in requests for proposals from potential clients since contracting with yodel.com. Their customer service has been proactive about making sure I get the most value out of my subscription.

lm31
6/27/14

I find it interesting that for an advertising company that claims to optimize google search results, their own "organic" ranking lists all the sites that have bad reviews first!
The sales agent was clearly working off a script. Before setting up his call, he didn't even Google our company name to check our website.
Also, we told him on several occasions we were VERY happy with our website, and it was optimized for viewing on a smart phone. He continued on his pitch about an "adversite". Ugh.
We also raised the issue that we in no way wanted a separate phone number to steer traffic from THEIR "adversite" (which we didn't need anyway!) and that our cell number was our primary contact, as we are a "Mom and Pop" Contracting business that has to answer calls from the job site.
Basically, trying to sell us a Cadillac when we needed a scooter. He did give me great marketing ideas, though. Thanks Yodle!

karenm80
6/26/14

I have been with Yodle 100 days now, they promised me a great website and lots of customer traffic. They designed a website for me on a standard template, it looks average and I had to rewrite 95% of the text. It is easy to add pictures and maintain it yourself but they have done a little maintenance for me. I received about 20 calls in the past 3 months that have been wrong numbers or vendors trying to sell me something. I reported this to Yodle and it took them about 6 weeks to sort of fix the wrong numbers. I have had gained 2 customers from my Yodle website that were viable and a couple of potentials that did not work out. For my $4000 this is a terrible return on investment. They charge you a fortune for building a website and then spending 30 minutes a month on maintaining it. You could use your money much more wisely elsewhere. I'm sorry that I even signed up with them another scam that I foolishly fell victim to.

caras3
6/26/14

Yodle gets five stars from us. We are currently using Yodle, signed a 90 day start up contract, six weeks in we have already made enough profit off Yodle leads to pay for the 3 month start up and put twice that amount in the bank. The reps are professional and helpful. We are very happy with the service. Without hesitation we recommend them!

parkerw4
6/26/14

WOW! thats what you'll say if your a small business owner, their value for web listing is excellent. I was paying 1000 a month to google adwords, now I get 24 hour coverage for a quarter of the cost. Their web interface greatly reduces the time needed to manage your ad sources and makes them far more efficient which leads to more leads! Lastly their customer service is on a level I never expected from an advertising company. Generally any question or update to the website etc I have sent I receive a reply or phone call within an hour. They spent incredible lengths of time to get me familiar with everything and understand my economy to set the best goals for myself. Small business owners will be amazed!

scotte22
6/25/14

Their co. agent told me of all the good things they could do. I gave them my co. info, services I provide. They were going to build a web site and put me on front page of search engines. Well they built a web page that advertised services I did not provide. Also the same on search engines. All calls were for things I don't do. I've been correcting this for 3 months now. They took my money and falsely advertised my business. I traded work to have the co. investigated for bad business practice and false advertising of my business. Did the same thing to see if I can take legal action against them. Now I'll wait and see. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY

jeffm61
6/23/14

I’ve had a good amount of both calls and emails from the program so far and a decent number of these have translated into actual clients. I’m relatively new to Yodle but I’ve managed to add a couple pictures on to my website through their dashboard feature and upload contacts to keep track of the clients I’ve gotten so far. They also offer a social media feature where I’ll be able to attach my Facebook business page to my site as well. Overall, I’ve been very pleased with their customer service and having one specific group of people handling my marketing program day in and day out.

donaldp28
6/20/14

Yodle has help my business. Their employees answered every question that I asked and guided me through every process. I will recommend Yodle to all of my friends and family that have a business. Great Job Yodle!

scotta24
6/20/14

Yodle's setup and follow-through has been exceptional. We began getting calls from our program after only a week or so, and the phone keeps ringing. The ability to rate our calls and have Yodle fine tune its ad placement based on those ratings, has proven itself in improved results. Our Yodle advertising program is providing a great return on investment.

brians104
6/18/14

When they initially contacted me I told them that I was very skeptical that their system would work for real estate agents. I could see where it may benefit other service industry professionals - where their clients would expect to find a generic landing page online with just hours, address and a general business overview - but when people go online looking for an agent they are generally looking for very specific market information. Yodle assured me that they knew better than I how to generate web traffic and given enough time their system would work. Well... after months and no traffic I think we know who was right and who wasn't. They tried desperately to keep me paying... offering to do optimization reports and to optimize my page for optimum results... but wasn't this what they were supposed to be doing all along? After the initial set up I received no meaningful contact. And the lack of effort on their part shows in the results. The cherry on top was when they kept me holding on waiting for them to do an optimization report to see if something was wrong with the site only to finally get my report after the next billing cycle was posted. Apparently the report came back that there was an issue (though they never would actually say what the issue was) and they were going to re-optimize it! Oh goody! They could offer no specifics or articulate any plan or strategy as to how they would remedy the complete lack of results (we're not talking about not getting top placement in results a search... we're talking about not being on one of the first few PAGES of search results using their key search words (no one ever even asked if those words were pertinent to my business). Since my bill had been posted I was told there was no way to get a refund... 3 phone calls and much wasted time later they tell me they will refund the final payment (I'm cautiously optimistic). I'm not saying Yodle won't work for you. I'm just saying don't believe everything the sales people will tell you. Customer service will give you a much more realistic overview of the service after the fact. I don't think this service works for all business types however and would recommend real estate agents and brokers take a pass.

hunterl14
6/17/14

We began working with Yodle back in 2009 and they literally put us ON THE MAP. We doubled in business 2 years in a row which was awesome. We had plans to stick with them through our company's expansion so that we could grow with them. But beginning in 2012 they just FELL OFF on us. They kept switching our account representatives so it was like starting and restarting from ground zero! I called them once because we were beginning to have horrible success with them and it was around May and they informed me they still had our JANUARY SPECIALS running... meaning our account rep had no interest in keeping up with our PPC Ads. Then 2-3 months in a row we have ZERO calls and ZERO email (keep in mind we were paying $1,200/month for our DFW location and around $850/month for our Austin location). So as soon that happened I immediately cancelled our Austin advertising and had a few conversations with our account rep telling him that we would give them 1 MORE MONTH to prove their worth and that was only because of everything they did for us in the beginning. I ended up giving them 2 months ($2,400 worth of time) and NADA. All that happened was I got a call from our rep who had the audacity to ask us to RAISE our marketing budget per month. Of course this pissed me off and we cancelled everything with them and cut our ties. It was a major disappointment because I really did enjoy working with them in the beginning, but I guess after you are with them for so long they seem to just forget about you and let your money go to waste. At first I was recommending them to everyone... Now I probably wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Sucks that it went down so poorly.

ahmedk12
6/17/14

Yodle gets a 5 from me just on follow through, we have had them for 6 to 8 weeks and have received at last 4 phones calls in regards to set up, walk through, noticing how much we have used the platform and letting us know where we can improve. giving us ideas for how to make our platform support us in generating views. THere are some things id like to see, such as the ability to upload videos, but that doesnt take away from there great customer service and excellent product.

darrellc21
6/16/14

Once I had my initial set-up consultation, there was very little follow through even though I committed for 3 months. I got 0 appropriate referrals over the 3 months. Very costly, no return.

Best Advertising Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber