US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 142 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 38 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 343 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

davida161
5/4/15

I called Yodle with some serious questions about my particular ad campaign and was prepared to cancel. I spoke with Megan Reed and she was wonderful in her assistance and honesty. She proposed a possible resolution which convinced me to stay with Yodle and to determine whether or not the issues are on my end. She was very professional and courteous with me.

debbien13
5/4/15

Awesome!

tomc83
5/1/15

Jeffery was a big help to me, and he quickly deactivated ads I want to pause, and changed ads I want to continue. Together we will go far.

velorad
5/1/15

Very Good. Very nice employees. Very Helpful.

davids319
5/1/15

i answered a request to have appointment to learn about them.the woman who was conducting the sales pitch was very aggressive and try to have me sign up before I get more information about them

terryf16
4/30/15

I was contacted by Get Clicked on, saying for a monthly fee of £150.00 +VAT my company name and details would be on the front page of Google, well for the first week I was, after that, I couldn't even mind it on the first 10 pages.
I phoned and complained and was told it would be sorted out, so I left it a few days and checked again, still on there.
At this point I emailed them telling them to stop taking money out of my account as they were not giving me the service I was paying for and they were stealing from me, they replied to say how disappointed they were that I was cancelling and told me I had to pay another months fee because I had to give them 30 days notice.
Even though they had not giving me the service they promised, they still wanted more money.
They company is a complete joke, and will rip you off, stay well away.

eneak1
4/30/15

Was with them for three months and never accomplished what they promised. This guy's are like car salesmen......this is the first time ever that I have to write a negative feedback ......

ramonr12
4/30/15

Yodle has been my right hand in this journey of been a business owner!!! Their professionalism, and dedication to the customers has been a key factor for their success!!!! They work to the extreme that you feel confident in closing the circle of your business development and growth. I really feel encouraged and empowered to continue with this amazing service. I will recommend Yodle to any entrepreneurs as part of their way through the successful business experience!!!!!

jackw72
4/29/15

Very knowledgeable and when I asked a question that he wasn't sure about he said he would ask the development dept. Instead of guessing or making up an answer the rep was going to make sure that what I was asking for was the best thing for my account. I felt that he gave me the highest quality service that anyone could expect.

mjs4
4/28/15

I have never had a more pushy arrogant and inappropriate sales call in my life, and all while he was talking about how to get good reviews! Wow! Yodle needs to fire the sales person who talked to me because I am going to do a lot of reviews for them and they aren't good!
How can any company with people that act like this say they will look out for my business when they don't know how to get their salespeople to behave respectfully themselves! I won't ever buy the product now as a matter of principle,even though a normal salesperson with good manners would have probably have been able to get me to give it a chance for 6 months! Yodle you are a reflection of your sales staff and you better do something about that because these kinds of reviews are all over about your sales people!

Tip for consumers: The product might be good but I will never know now because I will not reward or tolerate this type of behavior not even from a carnival barker

russelll8
4/28/15

Yodle is always very supportive and the staff is extremely helpful. Jorge was especially helpful with his incite and suggestions on how to improve my site settings. I have had tremendous success with my site, as a result of having Yodle behind me. I recommend Yodle's services to any and everyone who is looking to build an online presence for business.

davids316
4/28/15

easy of use , customer service

jamest94
4/27/15

Love my experience with YODEL, I have the confidence now to know my advertising dollars are really working for me , the results are immediate and the support from yodel is great. Recommend these guys highly

michalb2
4/24/15

I had very good experience, basically had all my questions answered and got very good tips.

Mike

christinem44
4/24/15

We have been with Yodle for 9 days, and its my experience that the platform is very easy to use. I am excited to see what the future holds with Yodle, and to be able to convince my partner that this is a great invest. Every representative I have spoken with thus far has been helpful and have answered all questions.

Looking forward to a great relationship with YODLE.

gilbertog3
4/23/15

It only seemed to take 30 minutes or so, and I feel empowered to create a fanatastic online presence. With the help and guidance of Mr Steven Grousnick, I realize the tools I need are at my fingertips, literally. Thank you so much for the walk-thru, and I'm sure I will be utilizing my on line marketing tools to the utmost.
amazing tools for a wannabe success story.

jamesr122
4/22/15

Ive been working with yodle for a few months and they rock. Of course it helps that I also know whats going to work in advance. Ive been in business for 6 years already so I already know how to advertise just fine on my own, I'm just done doing everything myself. Every advertiser that calls seems to think they are the best thing on earth for my business and that's what you can expect and its 90% not true. I knew if Yodle could actually come through on half what they promised that they would be the best advertiser ever. Ive had to help allot with getting the content correct and other little things but that's what I expected and I've had nothing but best efforts and great attitudes from their staff. No marketing company knows my business or market like I do. If you chose Yodle or any other firm and sit around waiting you will get nothing! In the first 3 months we got 600+ phone calls. Yodle and me make the best team Ive ever had and Ive tried allot more things than most business. The majority of business will fail in 5 years. Yodle Isnt going to prevent losers from losing, but its going to make winners destroy the competition.

ronh51
4/22/15

my experience was great I learn how to work the board learn how to up link my pictures I learn how to send emails and make special offers for my business this is my first time trying yodle but I think it's going to be a great experience I'm looking forward to start my business with Yodle so far everyone I've talked to has been great and very helpful,I'm looking forward for everything to take action and I like to thank everybody for being so helpful have a great day.

kimk32
4/22/15

I too got the hard sell from this company. When I asked for an example from my own industry, they claimed privacy issues. When they finally did give me an example, the example did not come up in the first two pages of a Google search. If you know anything about SEO and Wordpress, this company is not for you. BTW, I never write reviews.

vernonc14
4/21/15

I had a great set up experience. I've been in the business over 30 years and I can see the value of this service. The representative was very knowledgeable of the insurance industry and gave tremendous support. The mobile access and all of the tools available have created a very positive vibe and we're excited!!!

alexanderc28
4/21/15

Yodle is the best web marketing company I've ever used. They have so many tools that allow you to so easily track your advertising progress and further advance the way you do marketing. there customer service is really really great. I am not always the most proactive when it comes to getting my advertising done but yodle was persistent in making sure that I understood how to use there program and taking advantage of all the marketing tools they offer.

mariahh6
4/21/15

very user friendly, but when help is needed always a friendly customer repressive to help you on the other line.

joej49
4/21/15

I saw an ad on Google pop up for yodle so I filled out my info and it said they would contact me right away yeah right 2 weeks later some guy calls with his boiler plate sales pitch telling me how great they are and how Google is even backing them then he trys to talk you into signing up for a 6 month contract for 299.00 a month then he says well there is no guarantee that I will get any business from the marketing but then spins it around again and says how great they are, so I asked if your so great why the contract ? you wouldn't need people to sign a contract if your so great because once they see the results they will want to give you more money, his response was well we spend a lot of money setting everything up and then people end up dropping out after 30-45 days lol duh that's because your just hustling people out of their money if your marketing works then people will want to come back no need to make them sign a contract, in my opinion these guys are just another one of the many online hustlers trying to grab your hard earned money I'm sure some of it works it has to but for the most part they are generating revenue from failed marketing attempts for other customers and use that data to try to improve their business in other words you are paying for their learning curve !!!!

yeudyh
4/20/15

I'm new to Yodle but so far it has being a great experience. I see the possibilities of expanding my business with the easy to use tools. I can't wait to get into it.

judym33
4/18/15

Yodle wasn't for me as it turns out. I need my own website marketed since I've had it for 20 years. However, I want to say that their customer service was the BEST ever. They answered my calls quickly and always helped me very curtiously. I am using another avenue to boost my presence on the web. but, their customer service is great!

andyt17
4/17/15

We were using word of mouth advertising but decided to give yodle a try.
Its the best Investment we have ever made. Within the first month it has paid for the first 90 days. We anticipate double the sales volume this summer..
And the customer support is fantastic.
Thanks Yodle

salg6
4/17/15

very informative and helpful

dannyn4
4/16/15

Had to sign up for three months with payment up front. Scheduled a time for my staff to learn how to use the service. Scheduled an hour and blocked off patients for the scheduled time. Yodle never called in. I did not realize that they would continue charging my card each month. When I called to cancel, I was told that a bill cycle began today and because I did not call 24 hours earlier I would have to pay $1,500 to get out of the contract. Very misleading! Google Ads are much cheaper and do not require money up front.

richardg82
4/16/15

The experience was very good. Ivan guided me through the process of learning how to use Yodle as a thorough marketing product. His explanations were good and extremely helpful. Very pleasant experience.

antong17
4/16/15

I have been working with the Yodle platform for the last two weeks and I love it. The platform is well-thought, quite comprehensive, easy to use with a friendly interface (dashboard). They were able to place my landing webpage high up on Google Search and a host of other search engines although this is a very short period. I received six calls and this is just in the first two weeks.

The customer service and marketing consultants genuinely care about the success of my business and they are very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. They will answer your questions and explain the ever growing features of their platform to help you market your business and receive quality leads.

I recommend the Yodle platform to all businesses that need competent marketing in the 21st century.

dennisc37
4/16/15

They helped me organize all my leads into workable potential customers.

paulp70
4/15/15

I have a been a client with Yodle for just a few weeks and I am impressed with the results thus far.

carenj
4/13/15

I was having a tough time uploading my over 800 contacts from my e-mail to my Yodle account. I tried the direct routes on Yodle's help page to no avail, and before giving up, I e-mailed customer care asking for a call. Within an hour, Jordan Sanchez was on the phone walking me through the process. When he and I got the same outcome, he quickly conferred with an IT colleague and they solved the problem! Kind, empathetic, calm and rational customer care made me happy that I chose Yodle. I'll call customer care again without hesitation!

kennym20
4/13/15

Very impressed with the fast hands on responses from customer service and easy navigation of my dashboard. I have much faith in Yodle and I look forward to growing with you!

kimm84
4/13/15

Good customer service and very helpful. Looking forward to growing my business with yodel!

edwardb63
4/13/15

The platform provided by Yodle is the most efficient and best serviced I have ever dealt with. My representative, Steven Grousnick, has been very patient and supportive in the creation of my website presentation. He has also suggested innovative modes for the promotion of my business. But, most importantly is the continued support of my platform. Bravo Yodle.

alexh92
4/10/15

John was great. No matter what I needed he took care of it!

michelles83
4/10/15

I love the fact that Yodle is a one stop platform for updating all our advertising sites and it's super easy to use.

charlese20
4/10/15

Yodle is a very user friendly site. For someone not as technologically advanced as the rest of the world, yodle's programs and system set ups were easy to follow. I have seen a dramatic increase in my business in less than two weeks.

fabiolar

Very helpful!!

bertinas
4/10/15

So far, everything has gone well. Tools seem to be easy to use and I hope to become more proficient. Photo upload didn't work this morning but it was going to be reported by the employee I was training with.

dewardh
4/9/15

Seems to have great potential for automating marketing on line.

heribertoi
4/9/15

Yodle has help my business achieve good results!

travisb31
4/9/15

I have called yodle several times and I always get great service! I never leave with a sad feeling, always a great feeling.

kashc
4/8/15

I have been working with Yodle for 47 days. I really enjoy learning how to utilize all the services that yodle offers. It has been a huge asset to my company!

Thank you Yodle!

edwardk27
4/8/15

I had an issue with my Google+ business page and my customer service rep with Yodle made a conference call and walked us through the process of making changes to my company profile page. He made a difficult task so easy. Thank you!

richards135
4/8/15

I had a difficult experience with Yodle and felt that I had not gotten the value that expected. Tiffany Hernandez was fantastic, patient, and reasonable.

shanikam
4/8/15

This company went above and beyond to make sure that my company was successful with their services. Yodle has helped market my business across he world. It is fast and easy use.

luisg30
4/8/15

Yodle is super easy. Its one of our best marketing tools.

donalda18
4/8/15

My initial discussion with Steve Grousnick was an exceptional experience.
He was extraordinarily helpful & knowledgeable.He not only dealt very effectively with all my concerns, but he was able to patiently help me understand some important marketing issues which should help promote my campaign.
Steve is a truly valuable asset to your customer care team.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
2/9/15
Answer
scotte22
A: Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What are the reviews for similar web based marketing companies?
4 weeks ago
Answer
anthonyc55
A: I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Yodle?