US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 148 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 40 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 350 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

micheleh29
5/20/15

Yodle's customer service is amazing!!! they not only walked me through the initial setup, but they answer my email questions right away and they follow-up with a phone call. so far I am very happy....

wandac10
5/20/15

The representative with whom I spoke yesterday covered new areas that I had not worked with before and was able to show me very useful tools.

jakem56
5/20/15

I too was lured in from a very good sales call and I too heard cheers from another sale. I thought at that moment..."you need to hang up!" I continued and ended up moving forward with their service.
After the initial set up, I quickly realized, this was a service that was very high in cost to benefit ratio. I called them back immediately following the set up call to cancel in hopes for a return of my money, beings that I only had agreed to something that performed to what I was explained to on the sales call. I in essence was paying for stuff I already did. My mistake but the sales person made it seem like I was missing out on certain features (Hook, line and sinker!).
So, the account manager that took my call, although very sweet and kind, could not refund my initial investment of $249.00. Siting "that they waved set up costs and all "indexing" they have done for me up to this point was costs they incurred." Which I would argue that very little to none had taken place up to the point of my set up call, which had just ended about 20 min ago.
They did offer a three month contract of $199 And a refund of $50 of paid advertising with the site that they set up. Just as long as I agreed to a three month term. I said to go ahead and keep the money and cancel everything. So, to sum up my brief experience, I paid $249.00 for about a 25 minute really great sales call, 45 min set up call and a 50 min cancelation call.
I know I may sound like a "rube" but for what it's worth, use my experience as a learning experience. If I can help a fellow Realtor out, to me it was worth it! Consider yourself warned!

donaldb43
5/19/15

Yodle has been a very positive experience. I am very please with the service from all the call backs.So far this is what I was looking for in the marketing area. Can't Wait until I start getting Leads. I have only been with them for 11 days. I will keep you posted.

donaldb42
5/18/15

Very thorough and helpful, already getting responce

jong45
5/15/15

I have finally found a Great internet marketing tool. Talk about user experience.... This has been great, we now have a presence on the major search engines. The customer service team is wonderful. They take the time to walk you step by step through the process of learning their website and how to get the most out of it. Thank you Yodle, and especially Bonnie my customer care representative.

williame23
5/13/15

Yodle make the internet marketing part of my job so easy, I wish I had discovered them a long time ago. Their customer support staff does a great job of explaining everything on the dashboard. Its so easy to keep up with. They take care of all the SEO stuff and all I do is manage my customers. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

curtm10
5/13/15

The Yodle agent was very helpful in the walk-thru. The process seems to be very easy and should save time with email marketing etc once set up. It looks to be a great tool to use as part of your overall online marketing.

amberm31
5/13/15

OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE! Pleased with the service the company provides. We have generated multiple leads because of the website and marketing they do for us.

lises3
5/12/15

So far, it has been beyond worthless. I am a therapist and get called regularly from sites like Psychology Today online. I don't even understand how it is POSSIBLE to have 18 5 star reviews on Yodle's "adversite" and theoretically be ranked on the first pages of Google and Bing, and not get a SINGLE call. Something is very fishy here.

rodneya15
5/11/15

I am extremely pleased with the marketing program, overall wide array of options to increase the business online exposure. I look expectantly to see a robust growth in business in the next few months.

moea4
5/9/15

This company will ruin your current web-site ranking. They provide a "fake" web-site, which they call an "Adver-site Landing page" which is a bogus web-site they create. They copy paste (steal) info from your current site to create the Adver-site web page. (which is a NO-NO with Google SEO) They change your business phone number to a toll free number and replace your current web-site with their own bogus "Adver-site page" to over 50 directories which are almost impossible to correct since they have you hostage. All they want is your MONEY $$. It's been now 3 months and they have NOT restored/correct my original listing to all directories. NO YODEL FOR ME!!!

doriss8
5/8/15

The instructions were clear and easy to follow.

alishaf1
5/8/15

The ease of use for the Yodle dashboard is going to save me hours! By posting an offer it translates right to Facebook, and across the web. No more spending hours sending out emails to customers. WIth this system you type your email, and it automatically sends it out to your customers.

gawaynek
5/8/15

Great customer service. They really attempt to help you to understand how to increase your web presence and in turn get more views for your website, etc.

veronicas28
5/7/15

We were very reluctant to commit to a marketing program, but everyone at Yodle was so helpful and took the time to answer our questions. They were very thorough and we had multiple calls where every aspect of the program was explained. They walked us through the use of the dashboard and when our results were not exactly what we were looking for, they were very proactive and got our information changed immediately. We are very happy we choose Yodle to assist us with our online presence and marketing.

garyf42
5/7/15

Worst business mistake I have made for my small business. They promised the moon and delivered nothing. After the three month trial, where I spent $!,500 per month, they charged again as an ongoing service. My bad for not catching that. As soon as I received my credit card bill, I called and canceled. They then charged me again, and refuse to issue a credit.

Don't make the same mistake I made... Avoid this company!!

craigh53
5/6/15

I am a small business, and I have been contacted several time by yodle sales representatives. First, I would like to say that I have dealt with many sales people in the past. I am also a sales person to some extent for my business. The experience I had with the sales person who contacted me (Josh) started off kind of pushy. I am busy so when I get sales calls period I am hestitant to talk long as I do not sit at a desk all day I am out in the field, and my time is precious for the most part. I decided to give josh a chance by scheduling a meeting. I was pretty straight forward with him, but he coaxed me into the meeting somewhat although I admit I was going in to the meeting with a closed mind. During the web meeting he proceeded to talk over me, and not let me finish explaining myself which was very rude. It was certainly not any way to gain my business, but I was polite and I proceeded to listen to the presentation. After telling him multiple times I did not want to take on the monthly plan or 6 month committment he proceeded to continue to try to sell me he even lowered the pricing which is common to any sales agent I speak with. I remained calm, and after almost 2 hours he finally realized that nothing he could do was going to get me to make a committment so he proceeded to get real angry, and insulted me before basically hanging up the phone.

mattd40
5/6/15

Yodle requires much more of my time than I expected when it was sold to me (doing things I don't want to be bothering with). I have had problems with my information not getting updated across the web and changes that I requested Yodle make to my Adversite that I later found out were hurting my listing. (How was I supposed to know?)

If it wasn't for Gary's and Samantha's help, I think I would have cancelled my Yodle account by now. But for now, I'm still on board. Both Gary and Samantha helped a lot, but I was especially happy with Samantha's help and expertise.

dales32
5/6/15

We are a small service company and have used Yodle for a little over three months now and I have been quite impressed with the customer service. The package we were sold was exactly as explained by the salesman Josh. I was very skeptical at first but Josh convinced me to come aboard and give this service a chance. I think it took him almost 2 hours. We have spent a lot of money over the last 11 years with other companies to help optimize our customer base and create new ones through use of the Internet, but to no avail. We were always disappointed. I wish we would have known about Yodle back then it would of saved us thousands of dollars and countless hours of frustration. THANK YOU YODLE!

erics88
5/6/15

A very intuitive program. Easy to use. They back it up with strong service. I appreciated the time the representative spent with me to explain the functionality of the service. This is my first experience with this type of company and they have clarified to me why it is so important to work with a professional to do this type of client outreach.

rufusm14
5/6/15

I just needed to update my account, this was done in no more than a few seconds. I asked if my account and ad was in good shape. Was told everything was par or above and was told about things that I might want to try next. The person I spoke with was great and knew his job well. I give him 5 Stars, You give him a raise...lol Rufus

davida161
5/4/15

I called Yodle with some serious questions about my particular ad campaign and was prepared to cancel. I spoke with Megan Reed and she was wonderful in her assistance and honesty. She proposed a possible resolution which convinced me to stay with Yodle and to determine whether or not the issues are on my end. She was very professional and courteous with me.

debbien13
5/4/15

Awesome!

tomc83
5/1/15

Jeffery was a big help to me, and he quickly deactivated ads I want to pause, and changed ads I want to continue. Together we will go far.

velorad
5/1/15

Very Good. Very nice employees. Very Helpful.

davids319
5/1/15

i answered a request to have appointment to learn about them.the woman who was conducting the sales pitch was very aggressive and try to have me sign up before I get more information about them

terryf16
4/30/15

I was contacted by Get Clicked on, saying for a monthly fee of £150.00 +VAT my company name and details would be on the front page of Google, well for the first week I was, after that, I couldn't even mind it on the first 10 pages.
I phoned and complained and was told it would be sorted out, so I left it a few days and checked again, still on there.
At this point I emailed them telling them to stop taking money out of my account as they were not giving me the service I was paying for and they were stealing from me, they replied to say how disappointed they were that I was cancelling and told me I had to pay another months fee because I had to give them 30 days notice.
Even though they had not giving me the service they promised, they still wanted more money.
They company is a complete joke, and will rip you off, stay well away.

eneak1
4/30/15

Was with them for three months and never accomplished what they promised. This guy's are like car salesmen......this is the first time ever that I have to write a negative feedback ......

ramonr12
4/30/15

Yodle has been my right hand in this journey of been a business owner!!! Their professionalism, and dedication to the customers has been a key factor for their success!!!! They work to the extreme that you feel confident in closing the circle of your business development and growth. I really feel encouraged and empowered to continue with this amazing service. I will recommend Yodle to any entrepreneurs as part of their way through the successful business experience!!!!!

jackw72
4/29/15

Very knowledgeable and when I asked a question that he wasn't sure about he said he would ask the development dept. Instead of guessing or making up an answer the rep was going to make sure that what I was asking for was the best thing for my account. I felt that he gave me the highest quality service that anyone could expect.

mjs4
4/28/15

I have never had a more pushy arrogant and inappropriate sales call in my life, and all while he was talking about how to get good reviews! Wow! Yodle needs to fire the sales person who talked to me because I am going to do a lot of reviews for them and they aren't good!
How can any company with people that act like this say they will look out for my business when they don't know how to get their salespeople to behave respectfully themselves! I won't ever buy the product now as a matter of principle,even though a normal salesperson with good manners would have probably have been able to get me to give it a chance for 6 months! Yodle you are a reflection of your sales staff and you better do something about that because these kinds of reviews are all over about your sales people!

Tip for consumers: The product might be good but I will never know now because I will not reward or tolerate this type of behavior not even from a carnival barker

russelll8
4/28/15

Yodle is always very supportive and the staff is extremely helpful. Jorge was especially helpful with his incite and suggestions on how to improve my site settings. I have had tremendous success with my site, as a result of having Yodle behind me. I recommend Yodle's services to any and everyone who is looking to build an online presence for business.

davids316
4/28/15

easy of use , customer service

jamest94
4/27/15

Love my experience with YODEL, I have the confidence now to know my advertising dollars are really working for me , the results are immediate and the support from yodel is great. Recommend these guys highly

michalb2
4/24/15

I had very good experience, basically had all my questions answered and got very good tips.

Mike

christinem44
4/24/15

We have been with Yodle for 9 days, and its my experience that the platform is very easy to use. I am excited to see what the future holds with Yodle, and to be able to convince my partner that this is a great invest. Every representative I have spoken with thus far has been helpful and have answered all questions.

Looking forward to a great relationship with YODLE.

gilbertog3
4/23/15

It only seemed to take 30 minutes or so, and I feel empowered to create a fanatastic online presence. With the help and guidance of Mr Steven Grousnick, I realize the tools I need are at my fingertips, literally. Thank you so much for the walk-thru, and I'm sure I will be utilizing my on line marketing tools to the utmost.
amazing tools for a wannabe success story.

jamesr122
4/22/15

Ive been working with yodle for a few months and they rock. Of course it helps that I also know whats going to work in advance. Ive been in business for 6 years already so I already know how to advertise just fine on my own, I'm just done doing everything myself. Every advertiser that calls seems to think they are the best thing on earth for my business and that's what you can expect and its 90% not true. I knew if Yodle could actually come through on half what they promised that they would be the best advertiser ever. Ive had to help allot with getting the content correct and other little things but that's what I expected and I've had nothing but best efforts and great attitudes from their staff. No marketing company knows my business or market like I do. If you chose Yodle or any other firm and sit around waiting you will get nothing! In the first 3 months we got 600+ phone calls. Yodle and me make the best team Ive ever had and Ive tried allot more things than most business. The majority of business will fail in 5 years. Yodle Isnt going to prevent losers from losing, but its going to make winners destroy the competition.

ronh51
4/22/15

my experience was great I learn how to work the board learn how to up link my pictures I learn how to send emails and make special offers for my business this is my first time trying yodle but I think it's going to be a great experience I'm looking forward to start my business with Yodle so far everyone I've talked to has been great and very helpful,I'm looking forward for everything to take action and I like to thank everybody for being so helpful have a great day.

kimk32
4/22/15

I too got the hard sell from this company. When I asked for an example from my own industry, they claimed privacy issues. When they finally did give me an example, the example did not come up in the first two pages of a Google search. If you know anything about SEO and Wordpress, this company is not for you. BTW, I never write reviews.

vernonc14
4/21/15

I had a great set up experience. I've been in the business over 30 years and I can see the value of this service. The representative was very knowledgeable of the insurance industry and gave tremendous support. The mobile access and all of the tools available have created a very positive vibe and we're excited!!!

alexanderc28
4/21/15

Yodle is the best web marketing company I've ever used. They have so many tools that allow you to so easily track your advertising progress and further advance the way you do marketing. there customer service is really really great. I am not always the most proactive when it comes to getting my advertising done but yodle was persistent in making sure that I understood how to use there program and taking advantage of all the marketing tools they offer.

mariahh6
4/21/15

very user friendly, but when help is needed always a friendly customer repressive to help you on the other line.

joej49
4/21/15

I saw an ad on Google pop up for yodle so I filled out my info and it said they would contact me right away yeah right 2 weeks later some guy calls with his boiler plate sales pitch telling me how great they are and how Google is even backing them then he trys to talk you into signing up for a 6 month contract for 299.00 a month then he says well there is no guarantee that I will get any business from the marketing but then spins it around again and says how great they are, so I asked if your so great why the contract ? you wouldn't need people to sign a contract if your so great because once they see the results they will want to give you more money, his response was well we spend a lot of money setting everything up and then people end up dropping out after 30-45 days lol duh that's because your just hustling people out of their money if your marketing works then people will want to come back no need to make them sign a contract, in my opinion these guys are just another one of the many online hustlers trying to grab your hard earned money I'm sure some of it works it has to but for the most part they are generating revenue from failed marketing attempts for other customers and use that data to try to improve their business in other words you are paying for their learning curve !!!!

yeudyh
4/20/15

I'm new to Yodle but so far it has being a great experience. I see the possibilities of expanding my business with the easy to use tools. I can't wait to get into it.

judym33
4/18/15

Yodle wasn't for me as it turns out. I need my own website marketed since I've had it for 20 years. However, I want to say that their customer service was the BEST ever. They answered my calls quickly and always helped me very curtiously. I am using another avenue to boost my presence on the web. but, their customer service is great!

andyt17
4/17/15

We were using word of mouth advertising but decided to give yodle a try.
Its the best Investment we have ever made. Within the first month it has paid for the first 90 days. We anticipate double the sales volume this summer..
And the customer support is fantastic.
Thanks Yodle

salg6
4/17/15

very informative and helpful

dannyn4
4/16/15

Had to sign up for three months with payment up front. Scheduled a time for my staff to learn how to use the service. Scheduled an hour and blocked off patients for the scheduled time. Yodle never called in. I did not realize that they would continue charging my card each month. When I called to cancel, I was told that a bill cycle began today and because I did not call 24 hours earlier I would have to pay $1,500 to get out of the contract. Very misleading! Google Ads are much cheaper and do not require money up front.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
2/9/15
Answer
scotte22
A: Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What are the reviews for similar web based marketing companies?
4/6/15
Answer
anthonyc55
A: I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Yodle?