US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 132 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 37 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 324 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janetb32
3/31/15

John was very helpful on the phone, and I would give him 5 stars. He helped me with corrections I wanted to make on the website. He offered good suggestions and feedback. We are new customers, so marketing results are still unknown at this point. The reason I am giving Yodle 3 stars overall is that the website they initially put up could have been any solar company's site because it was so generic. If I were a site visitor I would have thought it was a scam. It was not well thought out, and there was so much repetition it was unbelievable. They did not consult our current website for information, so it was useless as a marketing tool. I spent alot of time rewriting their material, and then when they posted it, I still had to carefully proofread due to the numerous misspelled words, missing capitals, etc. That is what I called and worked with John on correcting. The overall website work has not been very professional, and for that reason I have been very disappointed. That said, the website is finally coming together, and with a few more touches, I am hopeful that this marketing will actually do what they said it would do. Overall anytime I have spoken with a customer service person they have been great to work with. They just need their writers do a better job researching the client before they start writing, and do a better job with the basics of punctuation and basic grammar.

jamesp136
3/30/15

I wanted my customers to be able to write a review at rate a biz and one of the of the local review site in my area with a click of a button and John Gauntt made it possible and now I get to reviews with one email I send out thank you

nickm60
3/30/15

Jorge just helped me with revisions to my advertise and was so personable and responsive. He makes it an excellent experience with Yodle.

edwardw27
3/27/15

Whenever I call I get a live person immediately my questions are always answered promptly I would recommend yodel to anyone

karlenek

Jordan was very helpful…
Answered all my questions

Taught me a lot, I just hope I can remember everything.

royb37
3/27/15

I get calls all the time stating "we have discovered that your Google listing needs to be updated, blah blah," so today I pushed #1 on my phone to talk to someone. I got the company name, their name and phone number "in case I need to call them back." Then I asked him how they found out out my listing is "outdated". I said "I am with Yoddle, and they keep up with all that." The guy said "they are behind. Yoddle is using last year's platform and Google has moved to a new platform, blah blah." Then he directed me to a website and as I was challenging him he hung up.. I called your customer service and made another friend! I found a spelling mistake on my home page and it was fixed right away. Thanks. Hope to get my picture in to you soon.

robertg101
3/27/15

We as a Yodle client could be happier with the way things are going, the people are great but the limitations and lack of clarify are frustrating. We understand why there are limitations and generalizations on adversites for the sake of standardizing for increased efficiencies/ranking, but it stifles companies that take great care of their presence.

celsol
3/27/15

Great business advisor! Explained me very well ways to improve my advertisement.

marcc24
3/26/15

My agent help me to optimize my website and increased potential clients.

Many thanks,

Marc Crimmins
Emerald Coast Property Inspection.

brentt19
3/26/15

John really helped me. He was very patient and very detailed. He would be my choice every time to assist me.

michaelw134
3/26/15

These guys are on top of things. They never give you attitude and are very responsive and friendly. They are awesome at customizing your internet presence to fit your own personal style. And they generate BUSINESS!!!

markg104
3/26/15

I needed to change my add campaign back to Family Law and Personal Injury. I also wanted to change my website. Felicia, the Yodle Rep, was very prompt, knowledgeable and helpful. She made great suggestions and explained every step in the process and made it clear for me the difference between the ad campaign and the website.

stacyk22
3/25/15

I called to finish setting up the account, and was a bit overwhelmed with how helpful Stephen was, and how quickly he was able to teach me and adjust the changes in the website.

johna367
3/24/15

he took the time to give me great direction as im a customer of yodle. Very patient and professional. I rather call him back for I will need more direction in the near future.

dcharlesw
3/24/15

Yodle staff were easy to work with, responsive to my needs, and helped me generate clients almost immediately. I have more business than I can reasonably handle because of their efforts!

Dr. D. Charles Williams

kens62
3/24/15

The specialist was honest with me and able to figure out why Google had been contacting me for over a year and helped me clear up that issue. Very happy to have that issue resolved.

irwinm14
3/23/15

When the Yodle salesman called me and asked me how much business I could handle, I rolled my eyes and was ready to say thanks, but no thanks. But I'm so happy that I heard him out and signed up with this wonderful service. After less than 50 days of them promoting my site, I'm back on Google maps, and I'm getting 1-2 requests for bids per day!

I've been working with Samantha to design and improve my site and quite frankly, I couldn't be happier. She really knows what she's doing and has made my Yodle site look really good. Aside from being a pleasure to work with, it been a tremendous collaborative effort that has paid off. Whatever they're paying Samantha, it's not enough!

So in summary, I give the Yodle team a 10! I'm sure glad I didn't hang up on that salesman!

michellek38
3/21/15

John was extremely knowledgeable about Yodles' services and how they helped our business grow. We needed something that is unusual and others said it could not be done but Yodle came through for us. John was professional and polite but friendly and helpful.

paulf55
3/20/15

John was able to pick up exactly where a previous yodel member left off hours before and was able to help me with a follow up question

robertm177
3/20/15

6 months service. All I received were sales calls. From companies trying to sell me something after clicking on my ad. After trying to cancel the service I was told I'd get a call from a specialist. I did, he left a voice mail explaining how he was going to fix my problem. I called him back for a week straight, twice a day. Meanwhile they got my money. I called the 877 number on my bank statement and was told that they made a mistake and would give me a free month. The sales pitch continued. I told them that that was great and all but it is completely opposite of what I wanted.

Tip for consumers: The truth is that the per click pricing is very expensive. You might pay a few hundred dollars for a few days on the front page. There is a lot of work to keep you webpage attractive to Google. With anything the more you pay the better service you get.

rachelg27
3/19/15

Javier Helped me thru the phone today, he explained and answered all my questions very patiently and was very efficient!

jerryp20
3/19/15

Yodle has provided a great option for marketing and internet exposure. I feel it worth the investment to gain the exposure I have already started to see happen. Looking forward to the future.

tammiy
3/19/15

The caller was very friendly and polite! He was very experienced in walking me through the many features of the platform and his attention to detail and his kindness, is what grabbed my attention!

joshc47
3/18/15

I just got off the phone with a Yodle rep... He was making all kinds of false promises about marketing. The only thing Yodle is good at is pitching you this grand idea of how advanced their technology is and how it can manipulate search results, utterly false. What I found amusing was his pitch of "if you say yes right now to our service, I can get you off the phone in the next 30 seconds and you can get back to your work!" Then he proceeded to banter on for another 10 minutes, only letting me speak to answer staged questions such as "being visible online is good for a business right?" "We have over 50,000 customers, that proves that we're a valuable resource right?" A**hole is so condescending he explains multiple times what a "mobile device" is. Poor guy didn't realize I know more about search engine optimization then he does, could see right through his lies. Maybe Yodle can work for some businesses, but their unethical approach is a huge red flag. By the end of the call I wanted to slam my head on my desk. Stay away!

kenw42
3/16/15

I signed up with them in September 2014. I wanted to generate leads through the internet and they made unrealistic promises. I got 1 lead after 6 months and $2600. What a waste. I have learned my lesson. I got more calls from people looking for Blue Cross customer service. Explain that??

Tip for consumers: Just DONT do it.

juliar28
3/14/15

Super helpful, quite patient with my multiple questions (I'm a NEWBIE), and knowledgeable. Plus, Kevin provided precisely what I asked him to change. This was my first experience w/Yodle support and if everyone provides the high quality support I received from my representative, I have to predict a brilliant future for Yodle!

raep3
3/13/15

I called and asked about an uploading issue and while on the phone they quickly updated two other items as well!

benb78
3/13/15

I had better results with Yodle then with all other online advertisers put together.

juani51
3/13/15

I have been with yodel for one month and I have already made a sale.Great way to get web present.

davidm252
3/13/15

I really believe they do a fantastic job with SEO and additionally the paid ads (Google and others)) had a immediate and direct result.

karens98
3/12/15

Jeffery was very patient and kind buring the setup porcess. I think Yodle will be a very lucrative tool to our business it is easy to work with and is user friendly.

gails40
3/11/15

I find the staff at Yodle to be very professional yet very personable at the same time. They answered all my questions in a way that I could understand and they went the extra mile to help me with any concerns. I had the pleasure of working with Jorge Suarez recently in setting up some things on my account and he took all the time I needed and helped me to make decisions and get things set up to my liking. Way to go Jorge! I had previously left to try another company, big mistake, making me realize how great Yodle is and I am very, very happy to be back with them.

donaldr18
3/10/15

John was very friendly and quick to tend my needs. He was patient and understandig.

seano10
3/10/15

you can tell that John really cares about his job and works hard to get the results that we need here at CGS auto glass very very happy with his customer service

paulol

excellent .

kevinw74
3/9/15

Spoke with the Rep Javier. Very helpful and took care of what I needed quickly.

timothyc27
3/9/15

As a small business owner you are always trying and hoping to make the right and smart decesions for your business.I have been a yodle client for the past five years. They have designed and managed my website and have sorced to my company many excellent and profitable leads in my market area. Through the years we have had some hiccups as any bussines relationship over a period of time will tell. However they have always been resolved . I have and will continue to reccomend Yoodle !!!!

debim2
3/9/15

This is the easiest marketing tool! Customer service is fantastic!! I would recommend this highly.. especially to small business owners!

teresak7
3/6/15

The Team at Yodle helped me to build a website for my business that I am so proud of! They have helped me to have confidence in the way that I am advertised online, and each of the Yodle team are knowledgeable and so helpful. I highly recommend Yodle for anyone who wants to have access to the expertise of the Team at Yodle as well as the flexibility to customize their website.

heatherb56
3/6/15

I am new to Yodle and needed a basic training session to guide me through the use of the website to optimize our success with the program. He took the time to take me through each function and explained it thoroughly, answering all questions that I had. Now I have a better overall understanding of how this works and what I can be doing to help our company get more leads.

loriw17
3/6/15

Yodle has excellent support service. Every single time I have a question I receive an immediate answer and they take the time to walk me through and make sure I understand it. The people are so very nice to deal with.

edb28
3/5/15

Answered the questions in a professional manner.

staceyw11
3/5/15

John spent a lot of time helping me with my Facebook page. I'm very appreciative of his help.

rashedai
3/4/15

I am fairly new to yodel and already I am very impressed. They have one of the best customer service departments I have ever dealt with as a business owner. They are not only helpful but they are knowledgeable and have excellent follow-up.

larryg42
3/4/15

We started using Yodle approximately 45 days ago. I have already almost doubled my six month investment. We at extremely excited to see where this will lead in the next 45 days as anyone who has any experience with SEO/Internet marketing knows that it usually takes at least 90 days to see the true effects. Additionally, I have contacted their customer service department 3/4 times and they are amazing. Supper willing to answer questions and make suggestions. Thank you Yodle from http://www.columbiacarpetcleaningcompany.com

kevinr57
3/4/15

I recently started with Yodle and I love their marketing program. It is very user friendly. I feel this is going to help my business and marketing greatly.

dmitriys1
3/3/15

After speaking to Chuck Ashley, billing department, I was very satisfied. I was late on making my monthly service payment. My company does gutter cleaning and pressure washing, and the weather was so bad for two weeks that no work could be performed by my staff. Yodle was more then happy to still continue providing service and generate leads. Thanks guys!

marilynm19
3/3/15

Changed my credit card number after first card compromised. Spoke with Jeffrey. Excellent service.

altas1
3/2/15

After over three weeks of frustration, Jaime has thoroughly explained the process to me. I wish I knew then what I know now I would not have timed the change over at such a critical time in my business - Valentine.
He patiently listened to my needs and has tried to accommodate my requests. For example his changing the blue color of the new website to rust/terracotta to more closely reflect my business colors was great. Now, thanks to Jaime the new website is beginning to have a better representation of my business.
Jaime has not only redeemed my website but has also strengthened my faith in Yodle! Thank you Jaime.

tonyc78
3/2/15

John was very friendly, and most helpful answering my questions

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
2/9/15
joshc47
A: Do not trust them.
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?