US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 111 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 36 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 287 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

travisw21
1/28/15

Yodle is one of the best advertising companies! They are very helpful and professional. They made a big impact on the growth of my company. Would recommend them, and have to business. Thanks Yodle!

christopherd34
1/28/15

Yodle contacted me as I was starting up my law practice and pitched me their demo via an online demonstration. The first thing that made them stand out from other company's was that they did not require a long-term contract commitment before I received a day of service. That made me quickly realize that they would be invested in my success each and every month in order to keep my business as their customer. After the initial 90-day period was over...I stayed with Yodle throughout the life of my business because they absolutely delivered each and every month on their promise. By the 60-day mark I had customers calling regularly. By the 90-day mark my business was growing more than what I had expected it to grow...in large part due to Yodle's management of the google ad program, which was always seeking to make it more cost-efficient and precisely tailored to my business needs. After about 10 months of using Yodle, my return on investment was much much better than I had expected. It also didn't hurt that they had above-excellent customer service each and every time I had questions, concerns, etc. They definitely went above and beyond for me and I have already recommended Yodle to several of my close friends who are thinking of opening up a business.

Tip for consumers: One thing that was paramount to my online success with Yodle was my input on the google ad campaigns we ran together. Like anything, you get OUT, what you put IN. They used my input to constantly make my campaigns exactly tailored to the customers I wanted to target...and it worked. SO...work with them and get involved...and it will definitely pay dividends for your business.

tomc73
1/27/15

Always awesome you guys bend over backwards to accommodate my needs. I am so thankful for a company that puts their customer first. I have confidence in knowing if I have a technical question or a Google placemen question that you will have the answer. This speaks volumes on your in house training and expertise. Keep up the great service.

mikep107
1/27/15

Since May 2014 Yodle has changed my business and the way I do business. Thank you for your service and support.

rickyb23
1/27/15

the rep was knowledgeable and took the time to explain how to fix my problem any answered my questions with answers I could use

stephenc43
1/26/15

We didn't get one single lead or phone call after 90 days with the service. The customer service was good, but the service itself was garbage for us. A complete waste of money.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

montanam
1/23/15

Soo far it's been great. Already got 1 solid lead.

davide54
1/23/15

The person I spoke to was vary knowledgeable, thank you

skipc1
1/23/15

Jeffrey was great, he helped me a lot. I was getting nervous about my decision to try Yodle but after talking with him I feel reassured. Skip

wendys34
1/21/15

Your service has been wonderful. I am new to working on the Yodle site and your company has been extremely helpful to me. Very professional and patient with me. I would like to make a suggestion about the dashboard. It would be very helpful if I could see my account information (ex. name, address, emails, contact info, etc.). I have no idea what it is and if it should need updating or if new information needs to be added. I don't necessarily think it should be editable but at least visible.

donaldr17
1/21/15

My business has been with Yodle for several months now and I want to say is why had I not done this sooner.The staff at yodle is outstanding to work with and already seeing good results.I also want thank Mr Thomas Ray Foster for his help and support. Looking forward to A GREAT FUTURE WITH YODLE....

royj17
1/20/15

I have been a customer for less than two weeks and have made a sale that almost cover my 1st month cost with Yodle.

curtisl10
1/20/15

I came in with Yodle in September of 2014, I had been with Web.com for 3 years, they were handling my Full SEO, I had a PPC, Facebook Boost, Website, Mobile Site, Email Campaign, I was spending a little over 800.00 with them, they made so many mistakes, it turned out to be a waste of time and money. I started with Yodle and in three months, they completely blew Web.com out of the water, they don't make mistakes and Customer Care will stay in close communication, I would recommend Yodle over all the SEO companies from my experience dealing with seo companies, they do what they advertise, thanks Yodle, you saved my business. Curtis Latson Services Appliance Repair

guillermoc7
1/20/15

Yoddle, where do I begin? I was a little apprehensive at first about their services. As a small business person I feel like I spend half the day answering calls from people trying to sell me stuff. When I took Yodles call they were not pushy and just showed me their services and left it at that. Since signing with Yodle I have seen a significant call increase. We use several forms of marketing and Yodle is one of our top producers of call volume. I would highly recommend Yodle for any type of Service Company.

allanl14
1/19/15

The website is easy to navigate for me. Customer Service is very helpful in explaining the website and the options available.

machellb1
1/18/15

I only recently hired Yodle to promote my business,so I can't comment yet on results, but I would like to comment on their customer service, which has been outstanding! While I very much like Yodle's content, I am very particular about personalizing what is being published on my adversite. A few days ago, I emailed customer service requesting some deletions and additions, and completely rewrote the "about me" page. Within just an hour or so, I received an email stating that all the changes had been made. When I looked at my adversite, I was delighted to see that each and every request had been done perfectly! I discovered that, while Yodle's content is very good and appropriate for my business, they are very willing to work with me to personalize my site, and do so very quickly. So far, I am very pleased with this service.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to request changes, or write your own content. Yodle customer service will work with you to make your site exactly the way you want it.

sherriv1
1/16/15

I hate computers but yodel made it fun and easy

shawnb21
1/16/15

My experience with yodle has been wonderful. Bipco has been up and running for just a short period of time and the amount of leads have been great. Im very pleased with the site and the customer service is Awesome!!!

codys23
1/15/15

It's not often you can get an immediate return on your investment..... well happily, this was the case during the first month, after Yodle launched our new website/adversite It was great to work with such a professional team of experts that understood our vision and made it come to life. I am quite sincere when I say that EVERY person at Yodle, have been amazing to work with.... they far exceed my expectations. With great confidence, I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to get the most out of their website and linking in all social media. THANK YOU Denise and Jason and your incredible staff.... Lee, Linda, Saudia, Laura...... :)

bobbyg19
1/15/15

Excellent customer service and customer instruction

ervind7

VERY GOOD

spencerf5
1/15/15

I have been a customer of Yodle for over two years. I find all of the customer support to be extremely helpful. The members of this company go out of the way to make sure that my business is visible to the online community. I find their service to be a valuable part of my success.

sandyh36
1/15/15

so far everyone I talked to at Yodle has been positive, helpful and good teachers. I am especially grateful because I am so far behind on computers. I like you walk me through everything. And you are patient.

Finally, what I like about this is that you make me think about things I never considered before. Thanks.

dennisd27
1/14/15

Very good service! I feel like you I am with an advertising company that is truly concerned with my success.
That is refreshing change.

nickl38
1/14/15

My Account representative, Dede was very helpful and courteous she also even had a personality unlike so many people who are ironically in customer service jobs. Yodle's product has given my business a much needed presence on the web. It offers many useful tools and is very easy to manage and more importantly, easy for my customers to navigate.

davidh198
1/13/15

My business has at the very least doubled in the three months I have been with Yodle. Many companies have made many claims that I have advertised with, unfortunately none them performed close to their claims. Yodle has exceeded their projections many times over. I would reccomend them to everybody looking to increase the bottom line.

jims125
1/13/15

After reading dozens of these reviews, now I understand why I've been receiving so many unsolicited and illegal marketing phone calls on my celphone number (which has been on my state and the national do-not-call lists since the day I got it in 1997) from Yodle. And I was really surprised at first to see that the ratings chart was a "bathtub curve" (the opposite of a bell curve), but after reading reviews I saw why -- Yodle appears to have stacked the five-star reviews with shill reviews. Add to that -- "Syvenna" and Radley Moss ask the more vociferous complainants to call them to discuss problems -- but not on a toll-free number. Instead, it's on the disgruntled customer's nickel.

The reason I'm writing this? I got email SPAM through careerbuilder.com from Yodle. They want me to sell ads for them. Well, after being illegally phone-SPAMmed by them for the last two years, and now seeing what their actual customers have to say ... thanks but NO THANKS, both to their proffered services and to their solicitation of employment. And I'll continue my web-based commerce without their meddling, since my inventory turnover is always near 100% in the first 15 days after inventory acquisition.

Tip for consumers: Caveat emptor. Perform your due diligence before buying any service. And remember what P.T. Barnum said about suckers -- don't become one.

geney1
1/12/15

I can't rate their actual service, but when I get a call from a sales person trying to shove their service down my throat for an hour and doesn't take "no" for an answer, I quickly loose interest in their product/service. Unfortunately this strategy must be working for them as they do have many clients. In my case the harder they push the further away they get from the sale.

Tip for consumers: It's up to you as an individual to use them or not, but their desperate sales tactics tell me enough to stay away.

jerrym48
1/10/15

This company is great in front end promises and it sounds like a great deal. After I signed up and was told to expect many calls to start right away, the real good stuff would maybe take up to 90 days to begin. After 6 months I had received three legitimate calls, and a lot of calls from people using the internet to look up my phone number. This is where my main complaint comes in.
After I finally was able to convince the managers that called me, that the site was not working. They agreed to stop the contract, and they have not been charging me any money. However, I am trying to do some SEO with a local company, and he is having trouble since not only is my adversite still online, they still have a phone number listed that has been disconnected! So not only am I unable to do my own SEO effectively, but any person that looks up my company name online to get my phone number will hear a recording that this number has been disconnected and they should look at yellow.com to find a business!!!! That is poor business and I think they could be liable for damages.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have access to the ftp site.

frankg51
1/9/15

much better than any other time speaking with many differnt people wasable to understand him would like to speake with him again in the future

scottk37
1/9/15

Yodle likely has the best customer service of any marketing/advertising program I have ever contacted. My call is always answered immediately -- by a real person who can answer complicated questions. Jorge Suarez is one of the best Customer Care reps out there. I wish all customer service departments could do what Yodle is already doing.

evelyno1
1/9/15

I've been a client for just 6months and my business grow fast that I'm not expecting right away. I was satisfied and also the fee is cheap.

jamiep22
1/8/15

The ease of the use of the site is amazing. I was thinking I would have difficulty with it, but that isn't the case. My rep was so informative and described everything in great detail. She took her time and answered any question I had. I am so excited to start this next chapter in our company's advertising.

darooneee
1/8/15

I've never had less than an excellent experience when calling into Yodle for assistance. All representatives are very knowledgeable, patience and sincerely want to provide superior assistance. Today specifically I worked with Jeff and I can't think him along with the entire staff there enough for demonstrating what great service really means. Thank you!

zachariahm9
1/8/15

Having utilized competitors to Yodle, such as 29 Prime, and then Yodle as well, I can definitively state that Yodle is far superior in every way. This company has exceptional customer service, and an amazing back office product for the customer to use.

I was quite satisfied with the results, and this was after going in very weary from a previous bad experience with 29 Prime. It was a pleasant surprise to see the level of professionalism and courtesy, coupled with a quality product, that came from Yodle.

I recommend to anyone in need of internet marketing to give Yodle 6 months to win you over.

marks204
1/8/15

Levar Manuel helped me more on my one call with him than all several calls before. He knew exactly what my issues were and how best to solve them. He cared about us getting the most out of our service and definitely went the extra mile. Thanks Levar.

mariap52
1/8/15

Every question was addressed and the person did not make me feel dumb about some computer things.Even though I know I am!M

charlest32

Excellent help!

sarahr58
1/7/15

I think that by using Yodle I have really been able to make a name for myself. The team is always there to help when I need it with fast response times via e mail as well as over the phone. They take their time to help me make my business all that it can be and to customize a plan to fit my goals and needs.

charlesb74
1/7/15

Yodle All-In-One Local Internet Marketing & Advertising company is a ripoff, they promised 8 to 16 calls per month and received only 2 in a 3 month period, my ads hardly showed up on the search engine results and they were using all the wrong keywords and key phrases. Also, they built a few page website that had terrible content and were only targeting one city instead of twelve as discussed at the beginning of the signup. They never called once to see if I was happy with the service and then they try to talk me into signing up for a higher price package, their customer service sucks. I would not recommend this Yodle.

johnh281
1/6/15

Do not transfer your Google local ownership to Yodle. They will not return it after you cancel. Plus, in effect they charge you for leads you were getting from Google local before using them, which is nuts--paying for leads you were sourcing without them.

mattk32
1/6/15

My experience was delightful and I'm HAPPY to say that I have been, "Yodled!" (I'm coining that BTW) They are always very friendly and more than willing to assist, especially in understand all the features. I personally believe it was and is money well spent!

abeg12
1/6/15

My experience with Yodle was magnificent. There representative (Bonnie)was extremely helpful in her description of Yodles system and how they work. She said it would take about 15 minutes but took a little longer because of all of my questions asked. She never ever rushed me and answered each question!! Five Stars for sure!!!

homel
1/6/15

We are a property management company that needs marketing to drive our business. We love working with Yodel because they are fast and efficient at what they do. Joshua is always on top of any changes I need made to our site and responds to my questions at an exceptional speed. We are pleased to use Yodel and recommend them to anyone thinking about using them for their business.

toddm35
1/6/15

The experience was pleasant and all questions were answer. Customer service still exist, yeah!!!!!!

richardf41
1/5/15

Great attention to detail in setup and followup. Great company to work with.

stevent40
1/5/15

Very knowledgeable on the descriptions of the website.

matta19
1/5/15

Levar made my setup experiance fantastic.

Thanks

donc50
1/2/15

Yodle took action quickly. In the first 30 days I have had 20 contacts and 5 are good and 1 booked for an appointment. My firm is organically showing up on the first page of a Google search. So far, I'm pleased with Yodle.

jeffn16
12/31/14

Just over a month into my program and have gotten much more lead generation than could hope for. Only expect this to get better as the optimization continues. Support has been fantastic both introducing me to website and how to get the most out of it as well as follow up communication to remind me to do certain things, refresh my recollection on the many pieces of information available and to introduce me to new additions to the dashboard. Hoping this will be a long relationship.