US Government's NSF

50 W 23rd St, Suite 401
New York, NY 10010
Tel: 877-276-5104
info@yodle.com

People interested in Yodle are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 162 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 41 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 377 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

georgr1
7/31/15

I am very appreciative that the Yodle team got back to me in a reasonable time and took care of the requested website changes quickly and efficiently!

Thank you for making my work much easier!

nelsonc20
7/31/15

What a joke! Great sales people over promise under deliver. They essentially create a shell of your own website market that site and hold it hostage to keep you on the hook. Unless your company sells services that are more than $1000 than your likely just going to throw away money. No refunds given for underperformance. They pretty much do nothing. 3 phone calls all from other solicitors.

jonnj
7/30/15

Andrew walked me through the dashboard, answered every question, solved my upload contact problems on his own initiative, knowledgeable, caring, has passion for his work. Overall was very impressed and I had a very good experience with our decision to go with Yodle. Andrew is a great asset to your organization.

philw18
7/29/15

I called Yodle Customer care today and received the excellent service that I've come to expect from them.
They are always poised to get me my answers so I can be about running my business.

kathym58
7/28/15

Todays experience was smooth, the rep understood what I was talking about and quickly answered my questions and resolved my issues.

lamarb16
7/28/15

The best paid advertising company I've worked with so far. Very professional and sincere customer care agents.

They are also very responsive and prompt with handling my questions and concerns, and I like that.

johnm512
7/28/15

Got off the phone with a sales rep and this was over an hour of my time. They want you to hand over bags of money with out really proving what they can do. They should offer a base price than commission for real sales. They should also give you the sticker shock at the beginning of the call to even see if this might even be something that you might want. They said that they are designed for small business but they would be my largest monthly expense. If they can really bring in the type of sales that they are talking about than I would not have a problem to share the pie than.

bettyp14
7/21/15

The dashboard features are really simple to use. I find this will be very beneficial for my business.

timg38

very helpful

tanyam16
7/20/15

The site is incredibly easy to use and I can't wait to get started.

frankz17
7/20/15

I'm very impressed with Yodle so far. It's a very well-organized and simple service to use in managing my web presence and full of great tools such as contact management, social media , etc. Very pleased so far

frankz18

davide78
7/20/15

all marketing features are really simple to use

angelak17
7/20/15

The Yodle dashboard is incredibly easy to use. With a few clicks I can do all kinds of website changes & online marketing.

silvam
7/20/15

Perfect for small business owners who want an organized way of keeping track of clients both potential and signed.

sheilak9
7/20/15

Thank you so much for your service to Next Generation Computers! The only thing that would have worked out even better would be to have called Yodle sooner.

Yodle service is timely and professional, and always has an answer that included a solution.

davidc230
7/20/15

The sales and service personnel I have dealt with have been great!! I love the features available to me.
I hope and expect to get a really good response from this.

pedrom28
7/20/15

I was very clear about not having another number used for my business and sales rep assured me they wouldn't. After spending an hour to go over details and agreed to a 6 month agreement we scheduled for a call back to set up account. I was on call backing setting up account when I see a number that is not mine going out on the emails. I was then told it had to be this way and there was no other option. I had to cancel everything and got my money back. Waste of time, this number is given to another business similar to yours when you leave the service. This is the reason I didn't want another number tied to my business. Yellow pages does the same thing. Your clients will be calling another business that provides the same services once you leave.

timw45
7/17/15

I had a problem with my web site and emailed the request. I got follow-up within hours.

phillipt10
7/17/15

Very pleasant working with the rep. She made my day for being so nice,
Thank you!

joelo8

Very Informative and simple to use , I Really liked the ready to go Emails ,

johna395
7/17/15

I have worked with many marketing companies in the past with very little success. Yodle has surpassed above all others in delivering a knowledgeable staff that is very helpful and always ready to answer all your questions. They become part of your business team working hard on your behalf. Yodels marketing system brings all of e-mail and internet marking into a great automated system that is easy to use. This is a company that delivers on their promises, this is a nice change.

nicholasz3
7/17/15

so far all I've done is spend money. They claim they track their results to prove to you what they are doing, but before they even launched the site there was a "new lead"
They claimed they could consolidate my reviews. They copied and pasted them with different formats and all onto a page. I called to tell them it looked really bad. They agreed. Apologized and did nothing. Called again. Agreed again. And similar results. I called again. Finally a better format, but no one proofed it because one of the reviews was me thanking someone for their review.
The default copy they've created is also not proofed. I called several times pointing out that the language uses the wrong pronouns. So they changed the pronouns, but still didn't proof read it because the text still didn't flow.
I mostly work out of my home, but my home is private. Not an open office. I was extremely explicit about wanting to advertise my business in the city, but not my actual address. A couple weeks into using the program I googled my name and top google hit showed a map with my exact address. They blamed google and said they would fix it.
It feels to me that they outsource their coding to people who don't care. The people on the phone are always very empathetic, but the results of those phone calls continually fall short.
I wouldn't advertise my page to anyone I knew. It's embarrassing. Not something I'm proud of. And the cost is huge.
Be warned when someone spends a lot of time recording you saying you understand the payments and contract. That should have been my first red flag. Run!! If your product was good. I don't feel like you'd have to spend as much time building "evidence" of contract.
Seriously not worth a dime. With the time I've spent on the phone and cost. I could have done exactly what they've done, which is basically submitting my business to google and yelp with far superior results.

ronnies19
7/16/15

My supporter was Dawn and she clearly explain the process I got myself into. And I'm excited to continue on due to her explanations and descriptions of my dashboard capabilities. Recommend this to all business owners who know how to run a business but not knowing the best online marketing technique. Leave that to the experts who been around the block a few times.

toddr21
7/16/15

I'm very excited about the Platform aspects and the ability to load pics from my Facebook. Thank you!!

terriew
7/16/15

I think this is going to be a great tool for our salon. So excited to get started. Michell was a perfect teacher.

josepho20
7/16/15

Courtney was very nice and patient with my schedual and lack of computer knowledge.looking forward to useing my mobile device because im always on the go and rarely use a computer

markw144
7/15/15

I really like the support I get from Yodel and all the great tools they have to offer. I especially like how they created my face book page and helped me thru linking it to my personal page.

daniels145
7/14/15

Firstly, Customer service is awesome and so easy to work with, Then, best feature is you can request reviews simply, as well as simply monitor and update very easily.

patrickj29
7/14/15

I am brand new to Yodle, I had a appointment scheduled to begin at 10 AM, I walked into my office at 9:57 and saw two missed calls and an email saying sorry we missed you from Yodle, I called in at 10 AM (my scheduled time) and the person informed me they were on a call with another client and had tried calling, to which I replied - we had a call scheduled at 10, it's 10, how come we are not on our call...they told me another person could take care of me and to call the main number (not the best first experience you'd like to have with a company you are paying a decent amount of money too - not keeping a scheduled time is not good business)...so anyways, I call in and eventually get connected with Dawn, she spent as much time as I needed and answered all my questions about the features, website, reviews etc. and did a great job overall. I hope in the future if I have more questions she is the individual I get to work with!

aarynp
7/14/15

I used the Yodle chat and spoke with Jordan. He/she was very helpful and was able to make all of the needed updates almost immediately. Our conversation was as pleasant as it was helpful.

billyw25

features are user friendly

sergeyg5
7/13/15

I was going trough dashboard with rep Courtney, very easy to use, intuitive, a lot of tips and how to do videos.
Loved her energy and she accommodated our call between clients and phone call i got.
I love yodle.

amyb63
7/13/15

I signed up with Yodle about 12 days ago and the customer service is second to none. All my emails are promptly returned, as well as phone calls when I have a question. My client service representative, Bonnie Jenkins, was enthusiastic and super helpful in reviewing my dashboard today--she showed me several key steps to improving my marketing campaigns so I can build my business. I am very pleased I took this step to work with Yodle and I believe I will see my business grow in the next few months! If you are thinking about getting some marketing help and haven't checked out Yodle, you definitely should!

davidc223
7/10/15

Sarah did an awesome job!!!!!!

phillipg15
7/10/15

My expectations were completely exceeded. Excellent customer service and amazing innovations!

stevenl54
7/10/15

For Mr Block at Mr Blocks Computer Repair in Laplace, LA., working with the people at Yodle has made the experience of getting a comprehensive web-presence easy and understandable. The Yodle approach is to give the client the tools needed to be successful without having to baby sit 4 or 5 different social media outlets. Everything sits on one dashboard and is easy to learn and use. They provide user intuitive, interactive tools to make my company at http://www.laplacecomputerservices.com very visible in multiple social media platforms. The best advertising budget I have ever put together since 2006!!

Steven Louque, A.K.A. Mr Block

eliseos11
7/9/15

Here at Windy City Drywall Inc, we are very excited to start with Yodle. The customer service was incredible and friendly. The features seem so easy to use, we are excited to try this and help us aim for success!

basharm
7/9/15

it was a pleasant to deal with Sara she was very helpful and knowledgeable, answering all my questions and helping me understand what it is i need to do to increase my presence on the web

gordonk12
7/8/15

Dawn is awesome!

kc75
7/8/15

The cost of this service is $5,500 and it is a complete waste of money, if not a scam. After having this service for 3 months our practice has been inundated with callers calling the wrong number, calling from out of state or calling because they are looking for providers who take DSHS/State ins/Medicaid (we do not). Yodle claims to help and fix it each time, however we have seen no difference. It only gets worse. This has not generated any revenue. Save your money and look elsewhere.

stana10
7/7/15

very patient help. I am looking forward to learning more.

shannonr30
7/7/15

Dawn was very knowledgeable about the product and helpful in getting me started with use of the Yodle online management tools. Even though the company had some bug that prevented our fully utilizing all the tools at that time, she maintained her poise and explained step by step how I will use the tool to good effect once the program comes back online. She was well spoken and very easy to understand. She actually spoke American!

chrise28
7/7/15

signed up just 13 days ago and already up and running with multiple new leads generating a day. easy operation and setup, a huge plus - but most importantly a true way of determining ROI. you will know whether this is paying off and with the attention to detail as well as outstanding seo results to date, i cannot imagine this being something we do not commit to long term.
Great job Yodle, i think this will definitely take caramiamakeup.com to the next level!

leeb54
7/7/15

Great customer service. Very helpful with getting site up

dianer38
7/2/15

The Yodle staff can't be any nicer to work with. They are prompt and call at the scheduled time. They take the time to work with you and make sure that all concerns are addressed during their calls.

cosmeu

Dawn is the BEST!!!!!!!! Thank you

susand57
7/2/15

Ivan was moving way to fast and talked way to fast. I don't think he has our business categorized correctly. I am calling in to talk with someone.

udos
7/1/15

Ivan was very helpful with setting up my website.

bentleyn
7/1/15

Getting set up as a new user was a breeze. Every feature was very easy to use and user friendly. Customer representative was very helpful.

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi I just spoke to a Yodel rep. It was a sales call and I recognised it as one they are very knowledgeable. My question is that reviews being one of their areas of expertise, how many of the reviews on this site have been generated by Yodle???
2/9/15
Answer
scotte22
A: Run Forest Run. They make promises. They will put wrong info on the web. Who spends 600.00 Before a return if you gat that. Run Forest Run
4/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: What are the reviews for similar web based marketing companies?
4/6/15
Answer
anthonyc55
A: I don't know, but stay away from Yodle!
4/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Yodle staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Yodle?