US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

radonnag

Great Customer service - I have yet to call and not get help with so any of my questions
(in 93 reviews)

dennisp23

We look forward to see how many calls we will receive after the 3 months it takes to be fully up and running. (in 36 reviews)

dennism64

I am a small business owner and was contacted by Yodle to see if I would be interested in using their services. (in 264 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

midgef
12/17/14

My name is Midge Finnell managing partner of Yard Boys Total landscaping. I want to share with you how much Yodle has changed our lives for the better. I love the fact that Yodle takes the time to design a game plan for you and offer you the right resources for your company to be successful. They take the time to study your industry and research the numbers in your area you are trying to target. By doing this they were able to take our company Yard Boys Total Landscaping business to a level where we don’t have to worry about the competition we are the competition. Now we receive the warm leads and we are able to carter to those individuals .I believe that is what makes us different from our competition. I do want to share that our business has increased substantially since we signed up with Yodle a few months ago. I can say YBTL business has seen a 40% increase in business since we started working with Yodle. We receive many phone calls from people which turn into a sale. Being on the sales side it’s very competitive where we are were located and Yodle has the resources to market us while we focus on delivery A+ customer service.My goal is to get Yodle to come down to Houston and use us for a commercial or something. We are living proof that anyone can go from good to great with the right team and resources.

justinh57
12/17/14

My experience with Yodle has so far been excellent. I've not only learned a lot about internet marketing, but they've made it easy!

mattheww36
12/17/14

Great customer service. Platform is intuitive and easy to work with. Has generated immediate results

madelineo2
12/17/14

Though we have only been using the service for about a week, Yodle has already become an important and useful tool for our office. Before we had no web presence whatsoever, now we're appearing on the first page of Google for several combinations of keywords.

The dashboard is very easy to use and intuitive. I was pleased with how much information regarding our ads campaign we're able to see and having audio recording of phone call leads is invaluable.

Customer service has been fantastic as well, the Yodle team was very accommodating to us when initially setting our consultation appointment and it's been easy and painless to get in contact with them since for any questions or revisions to our website that we've needed.

rcikb
12/17/14

I want to applaud Yodle for its customer service. I'm a new customer and have been impressed with the quick response and helpful attitude to all that I have dealt with in setting up my marketing and advertising. Everyone has simply been a pleasure to work with. Thank you.

dm119
12/17/14

My questions were answered and explained very well.

clints15
12/17/14

Super exited about Yodle! I took the morning off to do a walk through with Mary and she was great. There was a bonus too 5 minutes into phone call as we realized I already had 2 leads. Thanks for the help Mary.

ar5513
12/17/14

Very informative. Any question you have they'll answer it.

jynellb
12/17/14

Jeffrey (Scott) Sparks, Loyalty Manager, for our sponsored ads campaign is extremely knowledgeable in the social media industry. My business is fortunate to have such a talented and skilled individual handling our affairs. I commend Yodle for employing Scott. It is rare to find a person of Scott's background in the marketplace today.

jaym93
12/17/14

I am so happy with the service from Yodle. I signed up on a Friday and by the next Friday I had 2 new customers. I am very excited about this platform and I hope to continue having much success.

guyh22
12/17/14

The person who helped me was very efficient and cooperative.

dennyl5
12/16/14

Very good customer service. Easy setup process

marnar
12/16/14

I can get reactive and very upset quickly, not knowing what the heck I'm doing with online anything (old lady here). My representative, Jeffrey took pains with me, never once was disrespectful, and walked me through all the paces to rest assured I am on the right track. He did a terrific job, honestly. (I can be pretty tough)

samuelj22
12/16/14

So far so good. It seems to be working hard to help me build up my business.

garyg34
12/16/14

I wasn't pleased with the initial work done by Yodle as nothing was really happening.and I went for about a month without a contact from them. Was quite dissappointed until I got the call from megan who seems to really want to see me succeed here and make this a good experience for all of us. She's working and I have a few things to do myself so I trust I'll soon get the leads I'm paying for. I would rate it at this point a 3 star

carloss44
12/16/14

My experience with yodle was very good

jamies54
12/16/14

Felicia was very patient and helpful.

lauraf26
12/16/14

Soo thrilled with the multi level service soo far with Yodle! Talk about organized and on their game! I feel the cost has already been recouped! Now to see results! Customers!!

davidh193
12/16/14

I am a returning customer. I tried other servicers and was disappointed. Yodle has provided personalized assistance and explains the process so even I can understand it. I have recommended it to other attorneys and I wouldn't do that if I were not completely satisfied with the service I get from Yodle.

davido52
12/16/14

Enjoyed my sessions with Brittany, they were very informative. I like the user friendliness of Yodle's advertising platform.

patriciah40
12/16/14

I have had a GREAT experience with Yodle and will be doing business with them for a long time. I will recommend them to any one who decides to open a company up.I would especially like to recommend Megan reed for all the wonderful help she has provided us in the process of growing our company.

marke62
12/16/14

The technician that called helped significantly to address the concerns I had with the limited access and broad brushed approach in the web content Yodle provided for my business. His service was excellent.

As for the Quality of content:
My concerns were the limited features in grouping contact information, i.e, separating commercial customers from residential and to easily do two separate mailings. Also, the lack of access to homepage content, i.e., changing homepage photos and banners.

rogerk19
12/16/14

You have been very in my learning curve to use this product.

sephm
12/16/14

The service was explained very thoroughly and simply.
The Dash board is an amazing tool and I look forward to using it regularly

chipu
12/16/14

We have had a good experience working with the Yodle crew.The dashboard is a great tool to keep track of what is happening on a daily basis.

johns802
12/16/14

Leah and the yodel crew are the best I stop for 6 weeks and it cost me $$$$$$$$$$$
Leah got me back on track and I VERY GREATFULL!!!

5 STARS THE BEST

marthag18

very patient lady.nice.

markh130
12/15/14

Been only two months and they have done everything they said they would. Very easy to work with and all representatives seem to have our success as
their goal. Would highly recommend them to help with your online business
presence.

jasony7
12/15/14

The Customer Service Rep. Britney was a delight to receive instructions from when getting to understand the "set-up" for the Dashboard. My only regret is possibly not being able to likely reach her in the future when I call in for help. Thanks! Britney!

daniellew15
12/15/14

Customer service was extremely helpful. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and with patience. She has a very pleasant personality making navigating the dashboard an easy and pleasant experience.

billf23
12/12/14

Very impressed with the fast response time. Agent was also quick at making changes per my request.

eeano
12/12/14

Yodle screwed up my client's local SEO. I advised him against hiring a second SEO unless our efforts would be complementary. The rep told him it would not be an issue. He is now screwed on local and in 11 more months of contract. My efforts have been effectively coopted because I had JUST begun his SEO and within a week they established citations on the highest PR sites with the wrong phone number.

My only option for this client is to create a DBA with a different business name for yodel and then brand his main business (my project) differently with different address and contact information.

If you're not hiring a REAL seo company, go ahead and use Yodel (unless you already have rankings, because they will DESTROY your existing rankings with duplicate info).

If you have no website, no rankings, no knowledge and don't care to ever own the assets you pay to produce, use Yodel.

Tip for consumers: Only use Yodel if you don't already have any online presence and you have no plan to develop your own assets during the 12 month period you are in contract. You will lose 100% of any progress you make with yodel if you decide you don't like their services. Buyer beware.

carolynf9
12/12/14

Trevor was very helpful, knowledgable and patient in explaining what is a new concept for me. I feel confident in further exploring my new Yodle account.

gregs69
12/12/14

Great customer service and understanding of a business owner's needs!

tomh100

Very helpful.

katied11
12/12/14

Yodle's customer service is excellent. They take their time in explaining how their site works and I look forward to receiving alot of business through them.

carolm65
12/12/14

Dee provided excellent service.

densonp
12/12/14

I am impressed with the knowledge and thoroughness of every Yodle employee that I've worked with. Felicia Morales was very helpful today in reviewing my site to date.

edgardom12
12/12/14

Good people to work with... but more importantly, they are very capable in directing leads to your business. Which is all I need from them.

maryh74
12/12/14

My experience was excellent! The first day my adversite went live, I retained a client who paid in full up front. I am continuing to get new clients each day. Yodle has paid for itself and then some and I only started 22 days ago.

deanem
12/11/14

I was satisfied with the information given to me and Jaime was very pleasant and helpful.

dond36
12/11/14

I was apprehensive about utilizing Yodle, since I am a very small firm, with limited income. After only 3 months, my referrals have doubled, making their service most cost effective. Yodle's professionalism, expertise, and outstanding services are head and shoulders above their competitors. I would highly recommend them to any business, both small and large.
Wish I had known about Yodle 10 years ago. Thanks!

johannac
12/11/14

Your customer service rep was very cooperative and fixed the problem promptly. He was very friendly and listened to my concern.

vickil5
12/11/14

So far it has been great. We signed with Yodle the end of November and have received a number of call but what I like is the ease in navigating the web site, the ability to upload photos and information. A one stop shop. Were looking forward to a very prosperous 2015 in a partnership with Yodle.

richardb127
12/11/14

Bonnie was extremely helpful in explaining
the dashboard data and exactly how all this
works to bring us more business.
Thank you Bonnie.

helen-mariep
12/10/14

When I contacted Yodle I was prepared to cancel my account for a number of reasons. I talked with Lauren Smith who listened and heard the frustration I was experiencing. Lauren immediately responded to the issues and together we resolved the problems to my satisfaction. She was patient, knowledgeable and professional and as a result of her responsiveness I have decided to remain a loyal Yodle advocate/consumer. Lauren exemplifies what 'customer service' is all about.

jimmyj14
12/10/14

I am an attorney in immigrstion matters and General Practice in Flushing, NY. I contracted Yodle to help mame my new law offices marketable to new clients. I paid $230 every month for two months and had to discontinue for the third month. During those two months, I dI'd not receive one single call or email from any prospective clients. I downloaded email contact for about 67 emails and telephone numbers as well as reasonable reviews. Yodle did not provide me with a single client lead. I was left with big disappointment and worse than what my hope and asperasions were at the beginning. I am now doing direct ads with Google and Yahoo! because that was what I needed in the first place, not the so-called generic website or what YODLE call adversite to used to mislead people into signing up with it for ads. I am now mulling on the next legal options to deal with this deception or what amounted fraud.

shawnl20
12/10/14

Yodle has helped my marketing efforts ten fold. The ability to contact my customers easily saves so much time.

markb165
12/10/14

Peyden was exceptionally pleasant, knowledgeable and patient with me. Talked me through the problem all the way through resolution. I would like his direct line.

rogera10
12/10/14

I am very pleased with Yodle's service. The Yodle's representative was able to fulfill my request in a timely manner.