US Government's NSF

Tel: 4802420657

20 Reviews for WebRentz.Net

▼ Sort by: recent

6/19/14

RUN LIKE HELL!!!! Oh my God!!!!!!!!! I have never in my life had such an unprofessional encounter with a business. Went into their office 3 days ago on 6/17/14. I paid the $59,00 fee and got a list with 4 properties on it. I had told them "No apartments, No single wide trailers". I drive half an hour out of Tulsa to the first listing, IT WAS AN APARTMENT!! I drove another hour to the second listing, IT WAS A SINGLE WIDE TRAILER!!! LONG story short...After 6 hours it took for all the driving around to each property and $60 on gas and $59 for their sorry ass service, It was all just a scam and also after trying from day one to load their page so i could even look at my acct to check for property updates, their page can not be found, not by firefox,enternet explorer, google chrome or bing. called and spoke to Roy and Jan AGAIN today and they try to tell me that it's my fault i have not found a place. Told Jan she was a liar and all their properties were far from anyhting I had signed up for and she just wanted to pass the buck onto Mandy....No thanks Jan. U people are such fakes and NO, they do not have a AAA rating from BBB..the only reason they dont have an F with the BBB is because most people after waisting so much time on thier crap....Just dont have the time to bother with rating or reviewing a sad sack business with worthless scammers like these.

6/6/14

I went into the office paid the fee and got a list with 5 homes on it and they never update the list and they put me in the system as a guest and i should be in as a paid subscription dont waist your money

5/27/14

Don't waste your time and money. I paid the $50 discounted price after they insisted so that they could get their bonus, the $50 is their bonus. They do nothing and when I checked the listings some were from 2011 and they do not get new listings. Just keep trying craigslist is my recommendation or buy something.

3/20/14

I really do wish i had read reviews about this place before paying them 50 dollars. The only reason i fell for this scam is because housing is so damn hard to find and these people take advantage of that, i needed to move ASAP and these clowns ripped me off big time. Their pathetic listings i later found on other sites FOR FREE, and some of them don't even exist. Someone really needs to put a stop to this, and that old hag gladys needs to be held accountable for fraud.

3/17/14

I too used this site to find an affordable rental in Northern Co. We paid cash to get the "discounted" rate and found it was complete crap! They had NO available rentals and the ones that were available were through other companies that you had to pay them to see the units. We contacted them with our findings and they assured us they would find more listing, well, they didn't and I was out the money with no place to live. Don't fall for it. This place is a scam. Do yourself a favor and do your own research for listings.

12/6/13

Stupid company SCAM SCAM SCAM. They want your money
When all you have to do is call property mngmt companies from a yp app or just yellow pages.
Don't be such a lazy fool. Use your brain.

8/15/13

I feel I should be honest here since I first hand know a lot of the reviews about this site are false. I worked for a real estate company in Tulsa and it was known that webrentz was an "enemy" in the sense that they are competing for business along side us property managers and Realtor alike. It was part of my job to denounce this company to any one who would listen. Including posting to any review sites such as yahoo, google, and sitejabber. Since I no longer work for the real estate company due to other drama related to over inflated egos. I felt I could shed a little light of truth on a jaded subject. Everyone in Tulsa knows this company they are disliked by realtors mostly but I think it is blown way out of proportion for the sake of winning the war of profits. Thanks for reading I hope some of you can see through the hate and make educated choices weather you like them or not. I felt bad for them really.

7/16/13

Total scam!! They list properties already rented for weeks, they take your money and then tell you that you need to look in other areas that you don't want to live in. Anyone in Tulsa area using this service BEWARE!!

7/11/13

Scam!! You pay them to get on their site, and when you do, it's properties that are a month old already rented and that they have no permission to list . No wonder they say no refunds on the wall of their office in arge print! I am so mad at myself because I can usually smell a scam and I got taken.

7/2/13

I paid $59 thinking that this company would help me and my family find a safe, affordable home. I moved here (with 2 kids under 4 in tow), not knowing much about the area, and thought that by hiring someone who knew the safest neighborhoods, I would not be disappointed. I set up an appointment, talked to a guy named Mark, he told me he would do all the the work for me. He said he would find me a place within my budget and in a safe neighborhood as soon as I gave him $59, like an idiot, I agreed and have not seen any new rental properties up for rent. The ones he did show me, turned out to have already been rented. This company is a SCAM, SCAM, and all they want is your money. They are located off of Sheriden in Denver. If they try to get a hold of you and want you to come in, just say no, and call the authorities.

7/2/13

they told me they had property listings that weren't listed online and they were better quality than the ones i could find. then they said it was going to be $54 for a 3 month membership, and I would have full access to their database, which is updated daily. they told me to look at the pics of the houses i liked rather than wasting gas driving all over looking for them, but most properties didn't even have pictures, and the ones that did were certainly not of any quality that I would pick for myself or anyone else.

7/2/13

It is a scam, lady was nice though. I don't think she knows her company is a scam and gets false numbers. Please don't use this site. I did, and we got totally scammed, wasted 54.00$.

4/25/13

I saw a house for rent on craigslist from webrentz I tried to register, when it wouldn't let me I called the Denver number got someone whos last name was Douglas he started to tell me it costs $60 something I said I was not willing to pay to look at houses for rent. He called me some derogatory name & hung up. I am now calling the States Attorney's office.

1/4/13

I was looking for a home on Craigslist. I kept running into homes through webrentz. I called and talked to their Lakewood CO office a few times. I was told that they work directly with landlords and and how nice their landlords are. I was also told their landlord sign up with them for free service and that you cannot find their listings anywhere else So I went in and paid them 50$ to use their site. I went on the site and there were only 3 listings all of whom I called we're property management companies. They said they felt sorry for me and they were a scam and I needed to try and get my money back. All they do is look up listings ( same as you can on your own) and give them to you. Some of which are not even real rentals. When I called the man in the office was so rude to me. He refuses to give me my money back and hung up on me. Trust me do not use them!

11/29/12

found a place in two hours!

9/11/12

These people are a total ripoff. Their biggest claim is that they have been in business for 38 years and have a A+ BBB rating. Whoop tee friggin doo they still suck. I signed up and paid my money and every house I was interested in had been rented months before. I called about their money back refund. What a joke. Supposedly I did not try to find a place hard enough. Do not waste your money with this company. I wish I had learned earlier.

8/11/12

Don't waste your time and money doing business with these people.
Do your research on the web and on www.oscn.net. The owners name
is Leroy Barnett Elrod. He also goes by Roy Elrod. Their companies
use many names such as : WEBRENTZ, EXPRESSRENTZ, EXRENTS, BIG SKY,
and SOUTH COUNTRY.
The phone numbers are 918-664-2255, 918-664-2256, 918-664-2257 and 918-664-2258.
If you do decide to do business with them please drive to their office.
If that will not change your mind then listening to Roy explain their
wonderful service should make you grab you wallet and run away.
Ask many questions and see what type of evasive answers that you receive.
They have no authority to post many of these properties.
They seem real proud of their Tulsa BBB rating how ever
they are not members and as most people now realize the BBB really
does not mean what it used to. I have not seen any good reviews about
them that appeared to be written by real people.
I wish everyone well on their search for a place to live but always
checkout a company or an individual before paying anything.

1/1/12

Don't use webrentz.net. They advertize on craiglist but you can not see the rental properties unless you pay them $54.00 which I paid. Once you pay they show you listing that have already been rented month before. When you call the rental property the owners/managers will tell you that webrentz was never given permission to advertize their property. Webrentz goes on craigslist the pulls off rentals and post them on there site with out authorization from the management company or owners. Don't use webrentz.

10/21/11

I work for a property management company and I will tell you, this site is a joke. They charge customers for a listing of homes, in which in 90% of the cases, they DO NOT have authorization to advertise the homes. In my experience of people who've purchased the list from them and contacted our company on a home for rent, we DID NOT advertise with them for our rental property AND the information provided was 2 months out of date. This company scours classified ads, Craigslist and other free rental sites and jacks the information listed on them, compile them onto a list and then SELLS THE FREE information to the public! STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

3/30/11

After seeing a ton of their posts on Craigslist I gave in and created a free account because they won't let you view anything without becoming a 'member' first. I was suspicious of this site anyway, then I was turned off by the fact that they wanted my address,full name, and home phone number just for a free account. It seems a bit invasive for the kind of service they supposedly offer.

Anyway, I signed up using false info only to find that once I had an account, I *still* couldn't actually view the listings. You do get to see some pictures of properties that have already been rented (why would I want to see places that aren't available?!) with a message saying that you need to become a PREMIUM (read: they charge you just to *look* at listings) member to view the currently available houses and information.
I have a feeling that even with a premium account I still wouldn't get all the information I wanted.

This little experiment pretty much confirmed my suspicions that this business is a scam. Don't waste your money or even give them your information.

The Best Real Estate Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber