US Government's NSF

363 Clementina St., FL 1
San Francisco, California, USA
Tel: +1.3235136488
shopping@wanelo.com

People interested in Wanelo are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

jw103
9/1/15

I ordered one item that never arrived. Had the wring tracking number. I have been contacting them for 7 weeks and Wanelo does not respond. I ordered a second item just two weeks after the first. It is the wrong size and now I cannot get anyone to respond regarding a return. There was no paperwork in the package so I cannot just send it back.
I had previously ordered items and received them on time. The first time I have the smallest issue they do not reply to my requests to locate the item or for the return information. NEVER order for here. Whether or not you get your item seems to be a total gamble.

gabyr1
8/14/15

Best place ever! I wish this was my closet! You can find literally anything you are looking for!

camyronr

It's awesome

leighh19
8/13/15

I am absolutely obsessed with wanelo. This prices can be high but who cares because I find clothes here that I can't find anywhere.

madis250
8/13/15

I love using Wanelo to search for cute clothing and other objects I want in my life. However, I don't feel safe ordering off of some of the sites because of today's hackers. I would appreciate something more secure to give me a piece of mind.

lilyt3
8/12/15

Wanelo is always there for me when I want to go shopping, but not leave the house or when I have a specific image for an outfit in my head, I can describe it in wanelos search option and find the perfect items!

phyllisb7
8/12/15

I asked a question: a table I saw is from a store based in Tokyo Japan. The description and price is in Japanese can I find the price in U.S. Dollars? I got sent to a million questions in the sky, but no answer.

livib
8/12/15

I love this app! I use it all the time. I highly recommend it :)

melindap5

It's great

teresam33
8/12/15

i keep buying clothes from here, cant stop!

maddsc
8/12/15

always new ideas and styles. good easy way to shop in the comfort of ur home. AFFORTABLE. like none other.

marissar2
8/12/15

I love wanelo bc it's unlike anything else and that's what makes it so great.

tieshar1
8/12/15

Wanelo is the best app ever it has a lot of cute clothes on it and u can save it so u don't u won't have to search to find it cause it will be saved

jamieh51
8/12/15

All I can say is I love this app and I'm addicted! It is a great app. I am usually shopping for 2-3 hours on here a day and can always find new things I want!

abigailm6
8/12/15

Lots of really cute stuff, much of which is affordable! It helped me to cultivate my own personal style bc I wasn't really sure what my style was but after a few months of using this app I developed a pretty strong since of the clothes that I liked and the clothes that I didn't like which is kinda cool

rachelb57
8/11/15

I have found so many amazing clothes that I can't find anywhere else! They have so many different styles and I can be picky so it's hard for me to find anything at malls. I find so much stuff I love using Wanelo!

erinw24
8/11/15

I love Wanelo! My only complaint is that recently when I was organizing everything and separating my Epic Wishlist into more specific collections, I wasn't able to select more than one product at a time to move into a different collection. So I would have to hold the product, select 'move' and move it into the collection I wanted it in every single time, and it got very tedious. I'd love if there was an option to select a bunch of products at once to move into a different collection, it'd be super helpful!

brielleb3
8/11/15

This app is great and amazing. One thing that it should definitely have is to have the option to make your collections private

christinec43
8/11/15

Wanelo is easy to shop and has all items that you would see someone have and wonder where they got ir!

nuny20
8/11/15

I love wanelo it is so wonderful I find cute and adorable clothes all the time it has TONS of options to chose from this is definitely an APP YOU SHOULD GET

salenac
8/11/15

I think wanelo is a great site! I enjoy doing a lot of shopping everyday!

stephaniea20
8/11/15

I have a small business that Wanelo helped me triple my business on. Since all the changes with Etsy and Wanelo my sales have really dropped. I have 6 children and rely on this income. I would like to see things go back to the way they were.

susanf52

Good

clairem36
8/11/15

Perfect. I love wanelo. Just wish they would delete things when they go out of stock

beeb32
8/11/15

I use it almost constantly! I make stories all the time and it really is just so fun. Also, I ordered a pair of sunglasses their and the site tracked it for me. It came exactly when it was supposed to. I love using it for multi-store wishlists, and shopping from the wanelo-fulfilled sites (where you can also get free shipping). It's really great!

zoer7
8/11/15

OMG i can spend hours going through this app. It has everything you'll ever thing about! I really love this app.
RECOMMANDED.

danielley2
8/8/15

All the items are from china with bad quality and also its really not worth it. STAY AWAY from Wanelo and you can easily get blocked to. I reported them to the better business bureau.

kimb579
8/7/15

I ordered a few shirts from a wanelo only store. My account was immidiately charged , items say they have shipped and I have tracking numbers from a week ago and the tracking numbers are invalid. I've checked numerous times even called ups and postal service. Invalid. I've emailed wanelo ND have yet to hear back. Don't waste your money or your time. Inconsiderate and untrustworthy. Order from a reputable company

morgand16
8/3/15

I ordered something from this website and it never shipped it even though I was charged right away! I have sent 6 email to the company and have never gotten a response. In my orders it still says preparing to ship. I am currently in the process of moving and I have no idea if I will ever even receive my item. I have also sent them multiple emails about getting my money back with no response.

scotlenam
7/26/15

I actually brought alot of things so far I've received my Chanel sweater which is awesome the fit is great, the material is of good quality & the zippers on the side add and extra kick to the sweater , it'll be a great fall sweater when it's cold. I also received my gold arrow lariat necklace it's simple but cute i like it alot.

keslieh
7/24/15

I purchased an item on May 31, 2015 and it is Now July 24th and I still have not received my item and I have not been reimbursed my money. I do not recommend ordering from wanelo or Cognitive FashionEd.

jamieg21
7/23/15

So, I'm siting on the couch and I get this alert on my phone that says "save 35%-50% for the next 15 mins. I had saved a couple things and decided to buy one. Upon check out I noticed NO savings. I immediately email and tell them to cancel my order. They refer me to the seller,
"Amazing Lace". I litterly cancelled the order like 2 mins after being placed so of course I get the "restocking fee" garbage. Bait and Switch, oldest trick in the book. I honestly like the fact that I can get on and order something for my wife while waiting for a commercial to pass. Not now!

jennam17
7/21/15

I am actually surprised at these reviews- but then again, I have never actually purchased via Wanelo. My webstore has a plugin that transfers my products to Wanelo... And purchases through Wanelo are handled like any other- within a reasonable time frame. One rather annoying feature is that when an order comes through Wanelo... I cannot see that customer's email. So even if there was an issue... There's no way to contact them. =|

Items don't actually come from Wanelo... perhaps there is a host of shady merchants out there? Sounds like there needs to be a better way to flag crappy merchants.

maid10
7/14/15

I have ordered three times from Wanelo and used their app to browse through fashion almost daily. My experience of online shopping through them is pretty good so I'm surprised to see so many bad reviews. So my experience in a nutshell: 1. Order the stuff (sometimes I got the confirmation and tracking email and sometimes I didnt) 2. Wait almost a week for them to confirm the order and ship it 3. Wait about 2 weeks to receive the package

obviously this is NOT FAST so if you're an impatient person or you need your package in less than a month, I do not recommend Wanelo. But if you're someone who wants cute clothes who cannot buy it in person (due to the brand being in another country) or you want something cute but still affordable, GIVE WANELO A CHANCE! I'm happy with everything I've ordered from here.

Also, I'm a super cautious person when it comes to online shopping so whenever I was worried about my package, tracking, email etc. I just send an email and they get back with me in about two days the max.

SO BASICALLY KEY TO ORDERING THROUGH WANELO IS PATIENCE.
Good luck to everyone's shopping endeavors :)

cherylg18
7/4/15

I wanted to browse items, but you can't open the site without downloading a phone app. I don't want to download an app from an unknown site due to the risk of identity theft and viruses.

elisah3
6/15/15

In March of this year, my daughter bought a unique shirt on Wanelo and was very excited to give this as a birthday gift to her new bestfriend at her new middle school about 6 weeks later but......NOW 3 MONTHS LATER we are STILL waiting to receive that cool shirt or a REFUND TO MY CREDIT CARD and a honest explanation to what happened to our order in the first place!!! I am very disappointed that a such a POPULAR SHOPPING SITE FOR TEENS is treating their customers with such little respect and teaching unaccountability of their business actions. So I will send ANOTHER EMAIL to "someone" who will hopefully fix our problem ASAP or we will never shop on this site again.
NOT TOO GOOD FOR PROFITS I AM SURE IF THIS HAPPENS TOO OFTEN.

camillej6
6/14/15

I sent these people multiple emails about racist merchandise being sold on their site, and they never responded. Obviously Wanelo doesn't care about offensive people violating their Wanelo guidelines....

monicad13
5/29/15

Just without warning wanelo said our store is not verified. Sent them some emails. If issue gets resolved I will update you all

malb4
4/23/15

Orderd a reverse camera it arrived but was faulty, contacted enjoy24 and said they would replace it after 6 months and aprox 10 to 15 emails nothing, I paid 18 dollars for it and they offered 4 dollars back because they could not afford any more, they finally offered full refund if I sent item back as I did, it's been 2 months and now they say they did not receive it.l advise every body not to deal with them they are very untrustworthy and deceiving. The company sells on ebay as enjoy24hours
Mal

kelleyk4
4/22/15

I just discovered my shop on this site, I went to verify my shop and was told it was NOT mine!!! My attorney is now checking into this site , PLEASE DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS ON THIS SITE! These shop owners have no idea our shops and products are even on this site, We have no idea who gets the money or that you even ordered !!

amandaa28
4/18/15

It's been over a month since I've ordered my item and I have been in contact with both Wanelo customer service and the site the item was ordered from (Kiki's Closet). Both have sent me several different tracking numbers which have still not left their pre-shipment stage and both sites tell me to get into contact with the other site. Now both sites have ignored my most recent email and I still don't have the item or a refund! DO NOT BUY FROM EITHER OF THESE!

js148
4/15/15

I am trying to get my online store on wanelo, but my customer service rep (community manager) amanda has told me that I dont meet the guidelines that they have set and that my online store has been flagged. She then linked me to a shopping faq that had no guidelines, steps, or a remote indication on how someone is flagged or can be unflagged.

When asked for clarification, she responded with a link to another faq, which was a community guidelines faq, still showing no indication as to why my business isnt allowed to be on wanelo or no method as to how I can improve upon my site to get approved.

I have followed up with her more than once, she seems to be too busy to indicate what I can do to be a part of wanelo, or to even communicate with me without pasting a response. I wonder how much you pay someone to press ctrl + v. I hope its minimum wage.

I get that you guys want to manually approve business's but dont you think there should be some clearer guidelines? You want to support good companies, why dont you start by being a good company with some transparency with your approval process?

I know i might sound rude or mad, im not mad at wanelo so much as I am mad with the dismissive, impersonal attitude of amanda, If you are a community manager, maybe you can engage with the community a bit better by following some simple steps:

1. when responding to emails dont use copy paste responses. I put my name in my email pretty much to see if you are reading it and to see if you are able to adress me as a human and not as email text. This is part of the consumer/service provider relationship.

2. If you manage a community, why dont you try to indicate what is precisely required to become a part of your said community? I get you are a new growing company, and My business might be in a gray area, or a special rule or exception or denial might apply, and if so, you should be able to try to figure that out, and expand upon your rules and guidelines so that newer business's dont have to go through what I am currently going through?

once again, I like wanelo, I like looking at things through your app. I just think you need to work some things out.

UPDATE 4/22/2015 : just wanted to update this as I go along. Its now been a month of me contacting wanelo with no response. I have made 5 attempts at emailing, and I have called their company number numerous times trying to contact them. For a company that has been funded around 100 million, they only have 50 employees from what I have read. You would think that a company thats getting funded as much as this would have a decent sized customer service department.

melanies28
3/10/15

I actually really enjoyed this app I always have a lot of fun scrolling through the fun items but I bought a shirt 3 months ago and it hasn't arrived . I'm very upset and everytime I contact them they send me my order form and don't say anything about the wearabouts of my shirt . Try not to buy from the actual wanelo store

sydnio
3/9/15

I purchased 40$ worth of items and no package has came for almost 6 weeks.. $#*! wanelo.

christopherc47
2/18/15

Ordered a pair of socks on 2/4, and was charged immediately. Was given a tracking number, but the package was never actually sent. Emailed wanelo, who at first forwarded the request to the "store" who was selling the item. They promised a replacement item would be shipped by the end of last week. It's now Wednesday, and no updates at all. After sending multiple emails to wanelo and the store (exquisitestreetwear.com), we haven't received any further replies. I would recommend staying far away from this company!

cathyp8
1/22/15

I ordered a gift which I was charged for. It was never delivered and they won't respond to my emails. Crooks

debbiel21
11/5/14

This site really seems bogus. I search for item on Google. I click Wanelo. I see my item for a split second and then I am prompted to start scrolling through hundreds of links and sites ot to mention they want me to start following 3 stores to even get started. What up?

shainal
4/16/14

Can you really order stuff from here?

irishm1
2/19/14

Very addictive searching for items. When I select an item I'm sent to the store and then I have to find the item on the stores site. Takes too much time. Most times the item is no long available. My son ordered a watch from a vender two months ago and he has been in contact with the vender, but they keep putting him off, saying, it's in the mail. There's no one to complain to if your money is not returned and you don't get your merchandise.

ashw13
2/17/14

It has a pretty great selection, and so addictive to go through. But unfortunately items and prices are not updated, so very often i have found that the item i want is no longer being sold yet is still posted on wanelo...quite upsetting. Other than that i have had a pleasant experience, and will continue to use this lovely app

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Wanelo has illegally placed my shop and items in their site without my permission THEN told me I was NOT the owner to my own shop!!!! How do I stop this company?
Answer
js148
A: you call them or email them. Good luck getting them to actually respond though.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how much it cost to have a shop on Wanelo?
6/2/15
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi quicksilver v.! The Wanelo Shopify app is completely free; however, once you are enabled to sell on Wanelo, we charge a 10% commission on all fulfilled orders. Commission is automatically taken out of the order subtotal. You don't pay us anything until you make a sale.
Have more questions? Check out our FAQ:
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Wanelo?