US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mistyb15

Best site ever and greatest customer service experience I have had in a very long time!!! (in 16 reviews)

cadencem

Someone help - If you click on an item, where are the reviews and customer photos? (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

brittanyd17
2/2/16

Wanelo has a guarantee to get your money back in case the venders don't give you the product. Don't blame wanelo.

hannahw23
2/1/16

How do I leave a review for a product?? I cant seem to figure out how?

kaseyp2
1/28/16

Being a person who looks for new and exciting items to purchase, I fell in love with this sight. This website seemed like one i could trust with my money, and I assumed a guarantee of a decent quality item. With that being said, i was excited to place and receive my purchase. FOUR months later, still no item. With this being the first time i used Wanelo, i was unsure of what the true problem was. I contacted this company over SIX times over the course of these four months remaining hopeful to receive a solution to this dilemma. The last time i contacted them, I was even told i would receive a refund within 24 hours, and four days later...still no refund..still no product. They act apologetic and concerned with the problem I am having, and say keep saying they will be able to fix the issue. I still have yet to witness a solution.
I am incredibly disappointed with this website.The only good that came out of this whole issue is (after purchasing) I am no longer obsessed with this website. Thanks!

jennifere28
1/28/16

Order a long sleeve dress on 12/29/2015. After a few weeks, after I was charged for item, I contacted site. Told me they were looking into it. Two weeks after, I get an email my card is being credited. No explaination, no apology. Will never use this site or seller (California Boutique) again

cadencem
1/19/16

I can't seem to find a review section for individual items on Wanelo. Their website offers no help in this area. Someone help - If you click on an item, where are the reviews and customer photos?

selenam9
1/19/16

It was my first time shopping from Wanelo. I had read that many etsy users also sell on Wanelo, so I thought it was a trustworthy site. WRONG! I ordered a two piece bathing suit on Dec 31 and my credit card got charged right away. They never emailed me a tracking number but I finally got a package today and it was the wrong item!!!! Not even close to the item I ordered! I ordered a swim suit and they mailed me a waist corset! What the heck!? This was obviously a seller from China. I don't trust overseas vendors and Wanelo has lost me as a customer!!!

lillians30
1/18/16

i ordered two rings on December 31st and still says processing and the money has been taken out once i get the rings i will order from them never again

katiep27
1/14/16

On Thursday, December 31st I placed an order from the Three Two One store on Wanelo. It was a black FEYONCE shirt, a gift for a friend who recently got engaged. I was told 5-7 days for delivery. Given that December 31st and January 1st are both holidays, I waited a full 5 business days to inquire why I hadn't received a ship notification yet from Wanelo. Customer Service replied that it takes 3-5 business days to process and prepare an order, in addition to the 5-7 days for delivery, and that I would get an email when the item ships.

So, I waited a few more days, then on January 13th I inquired via email again. It had been 7 business days since I placed the order and still, the order was marked as "processing" on the Wanelo site. No shipment yet. And to top it all off, my card was charged for the order on Saturday, January 2.

After the initial response from Customer Service, I inquired two more times via email and once via phone. Still no response. I'm getting ready to dispute the charge with my credit card company and get my money back. It's totally bogus that a place will charge you for the order right away, but not ship for almost two weeks and counting.

Never again.

brianm180
1/13/16

I ordered a $250 that's right $250 gift card for daughter for Christmas. She can't seem to use it fighting to get my $ back and it's been a hassle. I used PayPal so my $ is God knows where wish me luck but save your $

claires44
1/12/16

If i could give this business 0 stars i hands down would. I ordered two swim suits which came weeks late and were damaged, the wrong size, and looked nothing like the picture. It has been four months since placing the order and I am still trying to get a full refund for both of the suits which I have already sent back. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. If anything is wrong, even if it is their fault, they insist on only giving you a refund in wanelo credit. Computers answer your emails and they run you around forever and achieve nothing. One person emails me back saying one thing and then someone else will email back saying another and we just end up back in the same place we started. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy. Their customer service is the poorest I have encountered in my entire life. Save yourself the trouble and stay away from Wanelo.

taral21
1/9/16

My daughter ordered from them and somehow an extra 24 things were added to her account and there is no customer service and Im getting the run around because I want to return everything for a full refund and all the emails are answered by a computer. Horrible company

Tip for consumers: So.I sent an email to where the "representative" told to with the proper subject line and I get an automated email thAt someone will email me within 48 hours and so fRom nobody contacted me bout my returns. This co.pant really sucks big time and im thinking of calling the news media and let them know about wanelo and how horrible they are this way nobody will shop there again .I will keep you all posted as to when to watch the news and whAt channels bc I am so fed up with them. It going on 2 wee

laurag80
1/9/16

Don't bother. Don't be tempted. Sizes are off, quality is horrible and there is NO customer service.

susana100
12/31/15

Total bait and switch just to get your information. This is a huge waste of time and false advertisement!

ambern6
12/29/15

Wanelo is comprised of a lot of different vendors selling on the site. Wanelo isn't the store, wanelo is more like a network, like Amazon. The key is to find vendors that are real and actually have good products. I have ordered many things from the Wanelo site and most have been wonderful. There have been one or two vendors that I have dealt with that have been a pain. Right now I am in a dispute with TZARO jewelry but the ring was purchased from Wanelo. The problem isn't that Wanelo isn't sending your things or sending you crap, it's the individual vendors and you would get things done a lot faster if you tried hunting down the vendor contact info first. Hope this helps!

Tip for consumers: Contact vendor, not wanelo

alyssac12
12/29/15

I love this new shirt I got! S/M and it fits perfect! It has soft black material and the white strips feel a little like leather. Get it on wenelo.com

imanib
12/28/15

My mom was right it was a scam!!! I bought her a ring never received it!! The glasses I bought they were halfway broken!! It's a scam everyone don't wastes your time or money..... THEY TOOK MY MONEY$$!!!!!!!!!

davidd181
12/28/15

Wanelo is by far the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. I placed an order for a Christmas gift on December first. It has been almost a month now and still not received even a shipping notification. I have tried to contact them several time with no luck. I feel as if I'm am being scammed. I am currently disputing the change with Visa.

chrisp139
12/27/15

We ordered items and expected them long before Christmas. They never arrived. No response yet from customer service. I'd stay away from these guys.

deniseg38
12/24/15

I have emailed and phoned your customer service. The phone numbers your site is disconnected so I found an operating number on BBB. I WOULD LIKE OUR GOFT CARD ACTIVATED. please check your email and voice mail on 12/24/15 sent today from me.

blythem
12/24/15

I have been using wanelo ever since it came out, before there was even an app. It is a really great idea, and it was good for giving other people links for things I wanted. The problem is that wanelo decided to start creating their own stores. This usually wouldn't be bad, but these "fulfilled by wanelo" stores are not real. They are mostly based in China and the photos posted of items are stolen from other stores such as Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, etc. If you order from these stores, they send an extremely cheap excuse for the item pictured. This is not just my own opinion; you can go on any of the stores and see that many of the items have horrible reviews explaining exactly the same thing and showing photos of it. If they do have good reviews, they are clearly fake reviews by accounts hired by the company, or they are made by an account called "reviewed by wanelo" which is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard. What company gives itself positive reviews??? Answer = frauds. I have contacted Wanelo several times about this issue and they have never done anything to resolve it or even given me a straight answer back, just said "this is a very serious issue, we're sorry" and never did anything about it. I still use wanelo because I have not yet found a more ethical alternative, but I never buy from "fulfilled by wanelo" stores and would advise anyone else not to buy from them either.

theresec2
12/23/15

I ordered a purse for my daughter on 12/10. I received an email last week that it had been shipped on 12/21. Tracking says it has been sitting in China since 12/22. No purse for my daughter. I will never order from this site again.

leslief13
12/23/15

My daughter purchased a dress from this website where the expected delivery date was 10-15 days. I emailed customer service and was given a tracking number that was not valid. After a few back and forth emails- I finally received a good tracking number. I asked customer service if there would be any type of credit as we were now well past the 10-15 days. I was told they would check with the "store" and let me know. Of course, they came back with a "no". Well, received the dress today (38 days later) and it's complete junk!!! My daughter opened it after waiting and waiting and instantly started crying! She planned on wearing this out with friends on Christmas Eve- (which is tomorrow) and will be out in the morning trying to find a dress at the last minute! This dress will be returned and I've told her to NEVER to business with the website again!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!

carolg51
12/23/15

I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter...received an email saying they have been shipped but when I click on the tracking # it says it can not be found. When I call up the order...it says Still processing. What the heck? Oh and it says it's being shipped by Other??? What is Other??? I emailed Customer Service...got a generic robo response saying someone will be getting in touch with me.

kellyd62
12/23/15

I ordered boots for my niece for Christmas on 12/7/15. My Credit Card was charged on 12/8/15. The site indicated 5-7 business days for delivery. After 7 days I contacted Wanelo and a customer service rep emailed me back and said they couldn't reach the supplier. I still don't have an update and it's nearly Christmas. No gift, no refund, no tracking number, no indication that I will be taken care of. I have reported the incident to BBB and will never EVER look at this site again. I am also posting this on my social media channels so that none of my friends or family have the same experience.

patriciah81
12/23/15

Ive ordered a leather jacket from wanelo app. I ordered it on the 16 of November and still haven't received it it's now 2 days away from Christmas and it supposed to be a Christmas present. Also, I don't have a tracking number or confirmation number. All I have is an order number.

alexm169
12/22/15

I tried ordering something for my sister for Christmas from their site. I ordered over a week in advance, and they gave me an estimated shipping time that would have it arrive on New Year's at earliest. I tried emailing them to ask about faster shipping or canceling the order. It's been 5 days and I haven't received a response. I checked my orders on my profile, and it's *still* listed as processing. It should not take 5+ days to process my order.

Tip for consumers: If you're going to order from Wanelo, make sure it's well in advance.

sueb49
12/21/15

EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE!!!
THEY SAID MY ITEM SHIPPED ON DEC. 11, HOWEVER THE. TRACKING INFO SAID IT HAS YET TO BE DELIVERED TO THE POST OFFICE TODAY, DEC 21. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO CANCEL MY ORDER! THEY SAY I CAN RETURN ITEM WHEN I RECEIVE IT, BUT THE REFUND WILL TAKE 14 DAYS TO PROCESS AND THEN ANOTHER 5-10 DAYS FOR THE REFUND TO BE ISSUED!!!!
THIS WAS TO BE A CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

madisonh20
12/19/15

I can't even begin to explain my disappointments with Wanelo... I ordered multiple things and every single one of them a waste of money. They didn't look like the photo that it's advertised in, every single one of them not wearable, and took forever to get here. I mean, every idiot would know that in a pair of JEANS, it's not enough to just sew the button hole but CUT the hole for the button to go through. This goes on with the other purchases I've made on this site. After many emails back and forth and them wanting ME to pay for the return shipping over THEIR defective product, they refused to help me. After a month later another rep emailed me apologizing that no one could help me and asked me to send pictures of the defective product.. I did and no respond. Cheap products, slow shipping, worthless customer service. Don't waste your money or time.

katiec42
12/19/15

I ordered something a week ago and it still says processing. I emailed wanelo and asked if it could just be cancelled since there's no way it'll arrive before Christmas now and I got no response.

tamaraa5
12/18/15

I ordered a pair of boots on December 7th. It says preparing to ship since then. The tracking number they gave goes NOwhere. USPS says it's not even one of their tracking numbers. I have sent 3 emails to Wanelo customer service with no response. Very disappointing. Money is gone. Won't order again.

olivias24

It's great

jessic1462
12/17/15

I found about a thousand unique narwhal gifts in about two seconds. Absolutely blew my mind. What a neat site!!!!

ashleyg68
12/17/15

Everything I've bought so far has looked fantastic in pictures. I've purchases four things. Mos have taken months to be shipped sometimes and when I get the products they are crap. Don't look like the pictures, aren't made nicely. One occasion I bought something and have just never gotten it. I wish customer service had a telephone number so I could speak with someone about my concerns.
Great and fun website to use if you don't plan on buying anything from the little shops.

merrillf7
12/17/15

I ordered 2 different Christmas presents December 5th, the money has long come out of my account but it has been sitting in China preparing for shipment for a week. So that money for presents is gone, but no gift. Will not use this again!!!!!

maggied8
12/15/15

I have ordered several things from wanelo in the past and they all came in pretty quickly and never had any trouble with them. For one of the orders I was having trouble with the tracking number and after an e-mail, one of the customer service reps dos help me. This time, however, I have received no help. I ordered two items a week ago and they haven't even shipped yet which is a bit ridiculous even after I've already been charged. I have e-mailed them repeatedly to see what was wrong with the order and to know some information but I haven't even received an e-mail saying that they received it. It's really starting to tick me off and if I don't get an e-mail back by tomorrow definitely calling them. It really is a give or take with this company. Highly unlikely I'll shop from them again

ashleyc81
12/13/15

Never order online. Already contacted BBB.

robinj28
12/12/15

They don't let you know that your order is out of China. Took my money out of bank, still waiting 18 days later they sent me notice it was processed in China no tracking information except a number that has no information available. Telling everyone who will listen not to use this site.

karenf57
12/10/15

After having a bad experience with Wanelo they have redeemed themselves by contacting me and fully refunding my purchase and delivery charge. I received a prompt refund back to me account. Beware of third party sellers but I cannot fault the way they eventually dealt with my query and refund.

lorif25
12/9/15

I ordered 2 things for Christmas in early November from a wish list that was posted. I still have not received either of them over a month later. I contacted Wanelo repeatedly, they continue to say they will check on status. I called Styles for Less directly, both by phone and by e-mail, they have continued to say they will check on the order. I have contacted Willow directly as well, same response. I will NEVER use Wanelo again. I wish I would have thought to check the reviews before I ordered anything through Wanelo.

bettyj16
12/8/15

I order a backpack for my grand daughter. My account was charged, then I received an email stating the backpack wasn't available. I did receive a refund less a processing fee. I question the fee and was told it was non refundable. I emailed them again asking why I should have to pay a processing fee when they could fulfill the order and no response. They also don't answer the phone.

Tip for consumers: After posting a negative review I recieved a response immediately and was told my full refund is being processed. I did receive another bag from Wanelo, just not the one I originally wanted.

ashlees9
12/4/15

Ordered over 200 dollars worth of items an they all got cancelled an I haven't seen any money coming back to my account an go figure you can't even get ahold of anyone to get any answers I'm pissed DO NOT USE THIS APP!

aleshat
12/2/15

I ordered two shirts through Wanelo with in the last month. This last weekend I received the second shirt, and just like the first, it was nothing like the picture or description of the product. The first was supposed to have sequin arrows down the arms of a teal tunic top. The shirt I received was a very cheap long sleeve with the 'arrows' made from scrap fabric. The scraps were hand sewn by a very inexperienced person. It was a complete knock-off of the original image, which I am assuming, was not even the 'stores' photo. The second shirt was also a tunic style top with sequin accents in the sleeves and pocket. The shirt I received again was a basic long sleeve with sections of the sleeve cut our for more scrap fabric to be sewn in even more carelessly. The color was wrong, size was wrong, and was not ANYTHING like the picture and description. Again, I was sold a knock-off of a boutique shirt. Why on earth is Wanelo allowing these stores (I ordered through Wanelo from two separate shops) to sell their crap on this site? After reading through some of the reviews I have noticed this is a recent and ongoing problem! I used to love Wanelo, but not anymore! I have sent emails to Wanelo to voice my concern and get a full refund, but I have yet to see that refund. I will never again use this app for anything. They are crooks!!

jackies48
12/1/15

I purchased a $50 gift card for my daughter. The $50 was posted to my credit card. I was waiting to receive my PDF of the gift card after receiving a confirmation e-mail. I received an e-mail from Monica at Wanelo saying that I had cancelled the order and would not be receiving a gift card. I DID NOT CANCEL THE ORDER. You have my money and I have no gift card and no one will return my e-mails. I now have no expectation that you are a credible company and just want my $50 credited back to my charge card. No one will reply to my e-mails at this point.

miguelf14
12/1/15

It's been over 3 weeks since I ordered (25 days to be exact) The item still hasn't arrived. It took them a week to process my order and ship it. But there have been no updates on the tracking of the shipment.

They're super quick when it comes to charging your credit card though

UPDATE Dec 21st: Apparently they've blocked my emails and decided to ignore me. Stay away from this website.

Tip for consumers: Seriously, don't shop from Wanelo.

morganc41
11/30/15

I have ordered 3 things from this wanelo and all came in wrong sizes, wrong color, shipping took forever and didn't even look like the pictures online. Loved it at first but now very furious. Hope 2 other items I have ordered aren't the same.

aleathah
11/25/15

I ordered a bunch of stuff for my kids on wanelo. They emailed me to verify my credit card info after like 10 other purchases. There was no suspicious activity reported. They just decided to cancel 12 of my orders for over $250 and of course I've seem none of the money back and have no way to get a hold of anybody. It's ridiculous. I'm very upset. Plus they erased all the canceled orders off my account so now I'm not sure what I had ordered so I couldn't reorder it if I wanted.

allisonl30
11/24/15

Love the sweater! Very cute and cozy. Three quarter sleeves and they do not roll down. Slightly easy to snag on things, but very warm. Love it! Would recommend for the great price!

christinac51
11/22/15

My first 2 orders were good but my 3rd item a long maxi dress came and was a shirt that was hideous ( I ordered a dress). I have 2 more orders and I am scared for what will come since it was Hello Styles. Boo !

maysena
11/22/15

I got a small and it fits great the fabric is nice and it looks great would definitely roccommend this product

angelab93
11/22/15

not to toot my own horn but, I'm a loyal and frequent flyer But because I can't even browse through the merchandise without having an add for their app shoved in my face and in the way of what I'm trying to see I will purchase what I want elsewhere. If I can't, then I will make it myself. Truth is, I'm lazy as well as busy, would rather buy it, but don't want your app.

31 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi Mary - thanks for your note! We are definitely aware of this issue as we have received multiple inquiries from other stores about it as well which has created somewhat of a delay in our response time to the emails. Rest assured, this is our top priority and we are working hard to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, our team is working as fast as possible to address every email and audit orders to confirm if they have 'shipped'. I've passed on your information to the correct contact so they can follow up accordingly. I hope this helps!
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi Jody! Hmm, this is definitely something we want to check on for you. I'm sorry that it has been so long since you placed the order, I understand that can definitely be frustrating. Can you email us at shopping@wanelo.com with your username and Wanelo order number? We'll reach out to the store asap to see what is causing the delay!
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Wanelo?