US Government's NSF

9 Reviews for Wanelo.com

▼ Sort by: recent

shainal
4/16/14

Can you really order stuff from here?

irishm1
2/19/14

Very addictive searching for items. When I select an item I'm sent to the store and then I have to find the item on the stores site. Takes too much time. Most times the item is no long available. My son ordered a watch from a vender two months ago and he has been in contact with the vender, but they keep putting him off, saying, it's in the mail. There's no one to complain to if your money is not returned and you don't get your merchandise.

ashw13
2/17/14

It has a pretty great selection, and so addictive to go through. But unfortunately items and prices are not updated, so very often i have found that the item i want is no longer being sold yet is still posted on wanelo...quite upsetting. Other than that i have had a pleasant experience, and will continue to use this lovely app

beckyt6
12/18/13

I've purchased a lot of great clothes thanks to Wanelo, but my experience on the site isn't always great. Many times I click on a link for something I want to buy, and can't figure out how to actually buy it.

marmarb1
12/12/13

Wanelo is addicting. Too often I find myself spending way too much time looking at pretty pictures (and then buying whatever's in the picture) and not enough time working. They've changed the layout and tools several times since they went live, and at times I haven't been a fan, but I think it's pretty cool now. It functions well (most of the time) and it looks gorgeous! I really like how our categories/lists are shown as collections on our front pages.

I like to post items to Wanelo, and I enjoy discovering all of the finds from other internet shoppers and browsers. As a seller of handmade, Wanelo's a great site to show off some of my goodies, as well as the items from my crafty artists friends.

dany125
10/18/13

got my account blocked, now posting from some websites does not work... Seems wanelo became just affiliate of the large online stores... Tried to contact them, never got an answer, posted on their FB - deleted my posts...

bests4
7/19/13

I love this site! Great to discover latest trends and what's popular.
Great for shopping!

richd3
2/27/13

Can't...help...clicking...on Wanelo pictures and buying things...seriously addictive. I need to stop.

soniat
2/4/13

Wanelo is Pinterest for shopping. I don't think there is any other way to describe it, but it is kind of fantastic because I can see what all my friends purchases and discover sets of things that I wouldn't have seen otherwise. The bad news is I'm convinced that I spend way more money now that I use it =( I used to spend a lot of time on Polyvore, but I have now traded up for Wanelo.

Best Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber