US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mistyb15

Best site ever and greatest customer service experience I have had in a very long time!!! (in 28 reviews)

arianab3

For this dress, I bought a Large, which fit just right. (in 16 reviews)

kimberlym88

Ugh, I'm going to have to dispute my credit card charge." (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

caseyc31
4/23/16

I placed an order today and my card was charged immediately but there was no order confirmation and it didn't show in my history. I called the number listed on this page and it isn't even a working number. I have emailed as well but have not heard back. I would have never ordered from this site but someone I knew purchased an outfit from here I liked. Can someone please help?

sheryla6
4/22/16

Gerald was fantastic - went above and beyond to have any and all issues I was having and questions I had resolved. Would recommend Wanelo 100 %.

missye3
4/20/16

When errors occur, there is a small timeframe to get things in order before you have lost a customer forever. This is something that Wanelo has mastered, and I am 100% in favour of this company due to how they turned my problem into a solution.

Now don't get me wrong, I had some major hiccups along the way, and at one point I was highly dissappointed. However, it was the manner in which my problem was handled that made me highly respect and recommend this company to others (I have a big mouth, so word has gotten out!).

Upon notifying the Wanelo support staff that my shipment was WAY overdue it's estimated ship date, they sprung into action. They didn't just provide me with the tracking information that was on their site, but instead reached out to the shipper directly to assess the problem. I was assigned a support staff member (the wonderful Monica- if you get her, you are so incredibly lucky), and she was most professional and an avid communicator. I was getting multiple updates and she made me feel like I wasn't just some small order (which was exactly what I was in the grand skeem of things). She provided me with more than one option so I could pick what solution was best for me. And alas, within a meer 72 hours of reaching out to them, a delightful package arrived!
I could not be more pleased with my experience on Wanelo. They have a customer for life!

Tip for consumers: Wanelo was quick to email me back when I had concerns. Utilize this, and don't be scared to ask for more help if you need it.

kimberlym88
4/17/16

I ordered a pink and white striped maxi dress in a M/L from LOVE123 sold thru Wanelo on 4/8/16. The dress was very similar to another one I had purchased from FillyFlair.com about 6 months ago in Aqua/Black. I had researched LOVE123 prior to placing my order because I was concerned that it may be similar to one of those Rosegal or DressLilly scam sites where you order something and get a cheap knock off version from China. I found out that they were located in San Francisco so I felt pretty safe ordering. According to Wanelo my order would ship between 10-20 days. On April 12, 2016 I got a shipping notification but imagine my surprise when the originating shipping location was Shenzen, China. My first reaction was, "Oh no! I just got scammed. Ugh, I'm going to have to dispute my credit card charge." So, I waited for my package and it arrived on Fri., 4/16/16. I opened it up expecting some poorly cut dress, two sizes too small made from cheap fabric but what I got was EXACTLY what I wanted. Though the sash that goes around the waist is a little shorter than pictured, the dress fits great and I am extremely happy with my purchase! Thanks Wanelo for exceeding my expectations!

tamarak14
4/10/16

I ordered many items from this site. I either got XL items (I ordered small) , items I didn't order or I did not recieve the item at all because they cancelled but kept my money. Was dealing with a customer service rep named Robbie as soon as I sent him photos of proof and all my matching order numbers, he has fallen off the face of the earth and will no longer answer my e-mails. Would never order from here and will continue leaving negative posts everywhere I can until I get my money back!!!!........since I posted this review MONICA ( a supervisor) contacted me to "TRY TO HELP" that in itself has been another scam! She asked for the same info I already sent, then when I sent it for the third time, she said she was handing this back off to the first person who stop answering my e-mails the first time! Do not buy anything from this site they will take your money and you won't get anything in return!!!

uvg1
4/8/16

04/08/2016
I just received my shipment (Order Number: 36835382) which I had placed on March 24, 2016 and I want to return it. The return address listed on my order confirmation is:
Urban Fashion Shop
26982 Kingstone Circle, North Olmsted, OH 44070.
However, when I looked it up, it turned out that this is a private home in a suburban area. No phone#, no email address because the order was never confirmed by e-mail, no nothing. Since I want to make sure to receive my money back, I need to have exact instructions from Wanelo how to go about it. When I called the customer phone number (1-415-805-3978) right after having received the package, I was talking to a guy with an accent. He proposed to get access to my computer to handle the return. I have never heard of anything like it. He got really very rude, very customer-service-unlike and asked me why I order from Wanelo when I don't want the item. I explained, this was my first try and very sure the last time, because of his unprofessionalism. Please have some REAL customer service person answer my question, how to return merchandise and how to get reimbursed
PS: The other phone number which I found (800-205-6109) does not work.

Tip for consumers: Being careful is so important nowadays. More and more I am convinced that we should only buy online when our purchase is guaranteed by PayPal.

vickyv9
4/8/16

This place is unprofessional and their customer service is not just poor it is non existent ! How can you run a reputable business and not even have valid phine contact ? We have been emailing since week of mar 20th and still no answers ! We ordered a prom dress that they "accidentally" cancelled we sent email after email to no avail ! We need the dress so we re order that same day and instantly our account was charged but order said it was "processing" we check later and that evening and next day .. Still "processing" ! Site says 2-10 days for refund so we wait for that and receivr after 10 days . Still not one reply regarding our new order ! Well except the automated were busy helping customers!! Not from what I see online reviews . Thanks for ruining my daughters prom! wish we would have never used them . And I hope you don't waste your time or money ! Be careful of business with NON-existent customer service . It's only good until it gets bad ... And then your on your own . Which is sad and unprofessional

carriem57

So much fun stuff

promyssw
4/6/16

I have been using sanely for years. It's perfect for developing and organizing your ideas from home goods to your personal style. I'm currently putting together my apartment ideas Makes everything so exciting. Plus buying the products have been made easier with in app purchases!!

ashleyb141
4/6/16

I absolutely love this app!!! but I just some of the prices were cheaper and not as expensive.

wendyp37
4/5/16

A month later and 5 emails to their "customer service," no help in finding my product. Horrible in every way-- yet they managed to take my money the day of the submitted order. Unprofessional.

robinh77
4/5/16

I've forgotten my Wanelo password & emailed them directly about 10 times now for a reset (the "reset password" link never works - I've never been sent a reset email), & Customer Service has STILL not emailed me back, not once in over a month. Who the hell even WORKS in their Customer Service dept?!? Horrifying lack of service. Seriously the worst.

jenniferr121
4/1/16

This website is a sham. I recently ordered a necklace from them and the order has been "processing" for nearly two weeks. They claim it takes 5-10 business days to receive an item, yet my item apparently hasn't even been shipped yet. (They certainly had no problem charging my credit immediately though.) I've since sent them several emails and left a voice message. (That's another thing--they never actually answer their phone. You just have to leave a message.) Everything about this company is shady-shady-shady. I will never order from them again.

sashab8
3/25/16

Ordered an item over 50 days ago and tracking indicates that it is "preparing to send" from china. It's been with that status for over a month now. I have emailed upwards of 10 times. No response at all.

juneh27
3/24/16

Here I go again. Don't won't to give a bad review so please help me. I ordered a hoody from you around Christmas time. It arrived after Christmas and did not fit. I returned it in January costing me $7.97 I have not heard from Wanelo yet.order #36395993 tracking #LS368692965cCN. Purchased from Sogomall, pink hoody s/m I was charged $20.50 plus Paid the $7.97 to mail it back to,you. I am looking for credit on my credit card and have yet to see it. This about the third time I have contacted you all. Do I need to go to my bank and ask them to take care of the charge? Please let me hear from you. Thank you

hayleyb11
3/24/16

I was told I would get a $5 credit added to my account when i reviewed the product that I bought and included certain information. To get the $5 credit, apparently I need to email a link of my review to Wanelo? How am I supposed to do that if the only way to access reviews is on the ios app? Theres no way to get a link for that.

lorir50
3/13/16

I ordered a yoga 'coloring book'. It turned out to be photocopies of photocopies that have been stretched and distorted to fit the page. Several pages had fuzzy markings, or completely discolored pages. The last few images were not even the same subject matter or style. Any company that would sell such garbage must not want to be successful. I want my money back, and an apology.

3/25. I was asked to send pictures 10 days ago, which I did. Still no reply and no refund. Apparently poor service along with crap products.

carlyl6
3/11/16

Charged me for my order, have not rec'd it almost 3 weeks and I track my package and its been delivered to another state

erican7
3/11/16

I've made about 4 purchases on wanelo and everytime I have to email them 2-3 times to find out whats going on with my order. When you first buy something, the order says it's processing. The processing always takes more than 10 days and won't ship until I email wanelo asking them if it has shipped yet. With my most recent purchase the processing part and preparing to ship part after i emailed them a couple times took a whole month until it actually started the shipping process. I don't know if anyone else has this problem but it's just annoying.

maryb253
3/7/16

Hello, I am a seller on Wanelo, Sexy Diva Clothing and I have an amazing experience with them. I ship my items the same or next day to my customers and when there is a problem with an item the customer usually contacts me directly from my website email and I take care of it ASAP. Here is a tip for Buyers because I purchase from Wanelo also. If you do not hear back from the Seller about shipping or stock in 48 Working hours contact wanelo and they will contact the Seller.Wanelo stands by their Website and your purchases100%. It is a Seller's Marketplace and unfortunately just like Ebay and Amazon not all Sellers are going to care about their customers but most of the Sellers on Wanelo are Outstanding.

robertaw6
3/6/16

Two items were returned on 12/26/15 and of this date i have not received a refund. Where is my refund order #'s L3N13127 and L3N13143.

brendab66
3/6/16

I was thinking about ordering something. I read all of the first few pages of reviews. I WILL NOT bother ordering from this company. Even their responses to the bad reviews showed NO CONCERN FOR THE BUYER.

briannar11
3/3/16

I have recently made two purchases on this website, both were over a week ago. The money for both items has been taken out of my account; however, I have not received a confirmation email regarding either items nor have they shown up in my purchases. I emailed three days ago, and still have yet to get a response.

mels127
3/1/16

As a seller on Wanelo. I am currently not happy at all. I have contacted Wanelo's support team 3 times already because for some reason I am having issues with how my products are showing certain things in stock when they are not and I have the Wanelo app installed on my store. I have lost two orders already. Everytime I send an email, I get an automated message saying they are currently only responding to seller payment issues. That just makes me feel like I don't matter one bit as a seller on their site and my issue isn't important. I am going to remove their app from my store. I would rather sell on Bonanza. NOT HAPPY AT ALL! If I could give a -% rating I would.

stephaniac
3/1/16

Another wanelo shopper who wrote a review named Tracy that you recently responded to is in the same dilemma as I. I ordered a prom dress on February 13 and it's still processing and it's March 1. She said a month later they emailed her saying it was out of stock. I ordered my dress on time for my prom in April and I expect it to be here before prom. What if I get a email saying its out of stock like Tracy did. I have sent out numerous emails and have been ignored. I'm extremely frustrated with the whole situation and would love to talk to someone via call since my emails are being ignored. You can reach me at (334) 657-2821. My product number is 36707483. Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

naomih15
3/1/16

Had an issue tried to send an email to solve it and got ignored.

mintc8
3/1/16

I find it extremely irritating and frustrating that in order to look at their products to find something I like I have to sign up for the site. That's ridiculous. I have been asked about this site multiple time and every time this is the first issue I mention. Don't force your customers to sign up. If you want more subscribers it might be better to let them order something first and then let them sign up if they are satisfied.

darbyb
3/1/16

I am absolutely disgusted with the customer service and lack of communication. This website is an absolute scam. I ordered a shirt weeks ago and even got a confirmation email. My card was charged the amount yet when I go to the website and check my purchases, it says I have purchased nothing. I have emailed multiple times, called for the past 2 weeks and it has either been busy, or a dead end. Do not ever buy from this site.

savannaha2
2/26/16

I ordered two bathing suits hoping that in the next day or so it would ship but its been almost a week and nothing and im very worried if it will even come do not buy from wanleo my package is "processing" for seven days when it said itd be here in ten.

tracyf35
2/26/16

My daughter was so excited she found a dress on your site and ordered it from a company called Belle-costume. It stated there were 4 left in stock. She paid for it and has anxiously been waiting for its arrival. I was a bit leary because the company website did not have an address or phone number. We never received a confirmation email from the company nor did we receive a tracking number since the dress should have been shipped by now. We have both emailed you and the Belle company. She received an email from you asking about measurements. Why didn't she receive the email sooner? I received an email this morning from Belle saying the dress is Out Of Stock? It was IN STOCK when we ordered it. Why weren't we informed of this sooner????? It's been a month that they've had her money. How long before it is back in stock? Where is this dress company located? Why can't I contact them directly? I am very frustrated with this whole situation and would like to get it resolved ASAP. I don't like dealing with emails back and forth. I would prefer to speak to someone on the phone.

Update: we did receive a refund but buyer beware about this Bella company. The site led us to believe that the prom dresses being sold were made by a designer who just got started in the business and was making the dresses herself. We also were led to believe the location was in Pennsylvania. After searching the web and trying to find out more information about this company, it led us on a wild goose chase only to find out the dresses come from China. Big lesson learned. Do your research on any of these company's that are selling things so cheap and do not list a direct customer service number in the US. I've read so many bad reviews here, it's very misleading and won't be making this mistake again. Check return policy's and make sure the company's full address is listed on the website, I would suggest even calling them first before placing an order.
So glad my daughter was able to find another dress in time. Good luck to anyone who is going thru a similar situation. I contacted my bank and they were a huge help in getting my refund resolved.

jiseonk
2/24/16

I ordered a dress on Feb 2 and a sweater on Feb 17. Both of them are still processing as of Feb 23. I've sent an email twice and tried to call the customer service but the phone number is not working. I can't wait anymore so I want refund right away. And do not buy anything from IDEOLOGY. Their product looks pretty but they never process your order (it happened twice) so do not waste your time and money.

savannahj1
2/23/16

I ordered a dress over 15 days ago and hasn't even shipped yet and the store (mesh and lace) doesn't have an email for me to contact! To make things worse I have contacted wanelo several times and they NEVER responded! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE and if by some chance I ever do get my dress it may not be in my size because after ordering it said size is DEFAULT wtf is the default size??? Worst part is that I can't get a refund without the dress being delivered (no cancelation of items) but how do I get the refund if the itemarket never ships!??? Huge waste of $100

gingerg5
2/23/16

Really nice platform which I really wanted to love. Unfortunately, after almost two months of extremely slow costumer service, endless emails, vague and unhelpful answers, it's impossible for me to love them. Nice potential but you really need to pull yourself together and improve your site, your platform and your customer service.

selenah2
2/19/16

Ive known about wanelo forever, but recently I purchased a skirt for the first time. The skirt is from IDEOLOGY. I placed an order an 1/29/16, and it is still in the processing stage. So I sent an email to wanelo and asked for a refund but of course I cannot get a refund until it ships. Its been half a month, seriously..? (2/19/16) Im going to assume Im never going to get my money back. Too bad I will NEVER order anything off of wanelo again.
**Update:
I did recieve my item, it was in fine condition. A rep did also offer me a $5 credit for anything off their site. Too bad theres nothing under $5 on this website, its not worth paying extra.

tricias14
2/18/16

I placed an order on 2/2/16. Stated it would ship in 3 to 5 days (Seller is Root of Style). On 2/17/16 still no shipping notice, so I sent an email. I have not received a response back, but it magically shipped today (2/18/16), which is unfortunate since the shoes were for my daughter's winter formal being held on 2/20/16. Taking 16 days to ship is unacceptable. I will never order from this site again and will be sending the shoes back immediately since my daughter will not get to wear them. Now I get to buy another pair of shoes and pay for the return. Let's hope I actually get my money back.

deboraho8
2/18/16

My order still hasn't processed and Wanelo will not return my emails.

beverleyc10
2/11/16

I cant email can you help? i tried shopping@wanelo.com and it didn't do anything

lindap115
2/11/16

I placed an order on January 28th, and they processed it out of my account fairly quickly. I got an e-mail confirming my order, said they would e-mail me back my shipping number and that it should take a couple days. It's been two weeks, and there is still no shipping number. I contacted customer service three times through e-mail and none of them were replied. I am very disappointed, I love using Wanelo and this is my first time purchasing from the site. If this is what I have to deal with every order I make, I'll stick to reblogging instead.

brittanyd17
2/2/16

Wanelo has a guarantee to get your money back in case the venders don't give you the product. Don't blame wanelo.

hannahw23
2/1/16

How do I leave a review for a product?? I cant seem to figure out how?

kaseyp2
1/28/16

Being a person who looks for new and exciting items to purchase, I fell in love with this sight. This website seemed like one i could trust with my money, and I assumed a guarantee of a decent quality item. With that being said, i was excited to place and receive my purchase. FOUR months later, still no item. With this being the first time i used Wanelo, i was unsure of what the true problem was. I contacted this company over SIX times over the course of these four months remaining hopeful to receive a solution to this dilemma. The last time i contacted them, I was even told i would receive a refund within 24 hours, and four days later...still no refund..still no product. They act apologetic and concerned with the problem I am having, and say keep saying they will be able to fix the issue. I still have yet to witness a solution.
I am incredibly disappointed with this website.The only good that came out of this whole issue is (after purchasing) I am no longer obsessed with this website. Thanks!

jennifere28
1/28/16

Order a long sleeve dress on 12/29/2015. After a few weeks, after I was charged for item, I contacted site. Told me they were looking into it. Two weeks after, I get an email my card is being credited. No explaination, no apology. Will never use this site or seller (California Boutique) again

cadencem
1/19/16

I can't seem to find a review section for individual items on Wanelo. Their website offers no help in this area. Someone help - If you click on an item, where are the reviews and customer photos?

selenam9
1/19/16

It was my first time shopping from Wanelo. I had read that many etsy users also sell on Wanelo, so I thought it was a trustworthy site. WRONG! I ordered a two piece bathing suit on Dec 31 and my credit card got charged right away. They never emailed me a tracking number but I finally got a package today and it was the wrong item!!!! Not even close to the item I ordered! I ordered a swim suit and they mailed me a waist corset! What the heck!? This was obviously a seller from China. I don't trust overseas vendors and Wanelo has lost me as a customer!!!

lillians30
1/18/16

i ordered two rings on December 31st and still says processing and the money has been taken out once i get the rings i will order from them never again

katiep27
1/14/16

On Thursday, December 31st I placed an order from the Three Two One store on Wanelo. It was a black FEYONCE shirt, a gift for a friend who recently got engaged. I was told 5-7 days for delivery. Given that December 31st and January 1st are both holidays, I waited a full 5 business days to inquire why I hadn't received a ship notification yet from Wanelo. Customer Service replied that it takes 3-5 business days to process and prepare an order, in addition to the 5-7 days for delivery, and that I would get an email when the item ships.

So, I waited a few more days, then on January 13th I inquired via email again. It had been 7 business days since I placed the order and still, the order was marked as "processing" on the Wanelo site. No shipment yet. And to top it all off, my card was charged for the order on Saturday, January 2.

After the initial response from Customer Service, I inquired two more times via email and once via phone. Still no response. I'm getting ready to dispute the charge with my credit card company and get my money back. It's totally bogus that a place will charge you for the order right away, but not ship for almost two weeks and counting.

Never again.

brianm180
1/13/16

I ordered a $250 that's right $250 gift card for daughter for Christmas. She can't seem to use it fighting to get my $ back and it's been a hassle. I used PayPal so my $ is God knows where wish me luck but save your $

claires44
1/12/16

If i could give this business 0 stars i hands down would. I ordered two swim suits which came weeks late and were damaged, the wrong size, and looked nothing like the picture. It has been four months since placing the order and I am still trying to get a full refund for both of the suits which I have already sent back. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. If anything is wrong, even if it is their fault, they insist on only giving you a refund in wanelo credit. Computers answer your emails and they run you around forever and achieve nothing. One person emails me back saying one thing and then someone else will email back saying another and we just end up back in the same place we started. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy. Their customer service is the poorest I have encountered in my entire life. Save yourself the trouble and stay away from Wanelo.

taral21
1/9/16

My daughter ordered from them and somehow an extra 24 things were added to her account and there is no customer service and Im getting the run around because I want to return everything for a full refund and all the emails are answered by a computer. Horrible company

Tip for consumers: So.I sent an email to where the "representative" told to with the proper subject line and I get an automated email thAt someone will email me within 48 hours and so fRom nobody contacted me bout my returns. This co.pant really sucks big time and im thinking of calling the news media and let them know about wanelo and how horrible they are this way nobody will shop there again .I will keep you all posted as to when to watch the news and whAt channels bc I am so fed up with them. It going on 2 wee

laurag80
1/9/16

Don't bother. Don't be tempted. Sizes are off, quality is horrible and there is NO customer service.

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Wanelo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi Richelle!

Thank you for your interest in Wanelo, I do apologize but at this time we are only able to ship within the US so the system is automatically set to US Zip Code. Hope this helps!
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
danikad1
A: Hi Jackie! If you could provide me the link of the item you are wanting to order, I'd be happy to reach out to the Seller and get the information for you. Size charts vary per store because of location (Asia-based stores sometimes have smaller sized items) You can send the link to shopping@wanelo.com and we would be able to provide you with the accurate information.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Wanelo staff and other customers.
Wanelo?