US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

rekol

They always to fast free shipping as well, and have great customer service along with a great facebook page. (in 16 reviews)

abib6

They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. (in 76 reviews)

johnp144

Everything came - it took 3 weeks but that was because I took the free delivery. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

toony
12/18/14

At first sight it looks all Ok.

But what happens when an order does not arrive at the customer?

Then you become a playbal of the robot e-mail answering machines.

Allways another fake name, allways do they have to check the post office.

Ordered in september, got nothing till now.. except lots of sorryfull e-mails with a lot of crap.

If you have money to spend... You'd better get elsewhere!

*** Tinydeal responded to my review.
That is a good one!!
Ask for refund.
THAT NOW is exactly, what I am trying to do for the last 3 months!!!
I almost used bad language here....
***

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this webshop.
Do something nice with your money.
Lots of more relieable webshops in China.
This one is very, very bad.

neirhcs
12/15/14

Shame on you Tinydeal, Scammers and liars

Really fast: I buy a clock 14.12€ clock and doenst work. I send the form with the pictures and video showing the box was not damaged but the clock came dead.
-First "solution" they offer: the send a working one if I make apurchase above 80!!!€.... I complain
-Second "solution": I pay 10€ to send a working one. I tell them to send me 2 mouses (6.6€ both) for free, they say NO
-Third "solution": If I want the 2 mouses, I need to purchase above 25€. I answer: just send one for free
-Fourth "solution"! : The send ONE mouse(3.32€)...if I purchase over 20€!! :O
-I try to chat...they say "We already mailed you".
I insist but : "The chat has been terminated"

So, they say in the rules in the web:
-They replace broken items: LIE, LIE and LIE!
-They provide warranty: LIE, LIE and LIE!!

nurmaanr
12/11/14

Hi all i have ordered a tablet from this site about 2 weeks ago. As usual they sent the tracking number by email and the site to check it. But when i came to do so, i was told that the tracking number was detected to come from Singapore but it could not be found. This is very disappointing. Just to say that i had given some preference to this site to Focalprice because they were providing tracking number for the same price. I had already ordered many items from Focalprice and the customer service is blameless. I had once ordered a tablet and it came to Mauritius in three weeks. But here, two weeks had passed and don't even know if my parcel exists!
If you ask me, I would discourage you continuing to buy from this site. If they don't give me a good reason for what has happened, i shall never buy from there again!!

Tip for consumers: Don't trust it!

franks74
12/10/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

Order marked as "shipped" by them in 14 September 2014. Have been waiting until December 2014. Their customer support reply "check the post office". I checked the post office and there is no package.

Their support reply?????

"JUST WAIT FOR IT".

After that I got the automatic replay "just wait for it" for any question I had.

This is literally the worst seller I have ever seen in 15 years of buying online.

Tinydeal - "Just wait for it".

tonyf25
12/9/14

I have purchased from this site twice, and in both cases I have had no problems. Very good products, in my case tablets, at very good prices. Will use Tinydeals again. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

bogdanm2
12/6/14

i don't understand why so many guys are complaining about this store. i have only 2 orders on their site by now, but i'm happy with the stuffs i've received.
they offer fast shipping, good prices, good communication, good points program, they send items by postNL with lowest costs (about 1-2 usd at 40 usd order), best option for EU customers (the postman brings the package at your door and you don't have to pay customs taxes and VAT). there are so few chinese stores offering postNL
everything i had ordered was in my package, good looking and working.

Tip for consumers: a very good site

joym20
11/30/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!
It is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had!! I Ordered an hour glass on the 4th of Oct. I waited up to a month!! I finally contacted them and they told me to be patient it was a busy time and I would receive it shortly!! I waited yet another month!!! And today I have contacted them, to be told they sent it out on the 6th of Oct and would write a query to the post office which will take 2-3weeks!! And if I don't hear from them could I please contact them!! A horrific company!! Save yourself the hassle and stress and buy somewhere else!

"Your concerns about this delivery problem have been duly noted. We will raise a written query to our post office about your item, and urge the post office to deliver the parcel soon.
Generally it takes 15-20 business days for the post office to finish the investigation. Meanwhile, we will follow up with the Post Office and keep you posted for any updates we are about to have in the next 2~3 weeks. And if you receive your item during this period, please let us know.
Please contact us 15 business days later if you don't hear from us or receive your parcel."

shaune4
11/8/14

I ordered a x98 air 3g from this company. It arrived within the quoted time this though was where my trouble started. The quick start is in Chinese as are all documents so I plugged it in to charge. Nothing happened left it for 24 hours then switched it on battery showed 50 percent. And to my dismay every thing on it is in Chinese. All apps every thing no options to change the language that I recognised I managed to get mahong in English played it for a while it then died if a flat battery. Back on charge for 5 days and nothing I stifled the power cord and it briefly lit up but went of again. It has owned Been on charge for 3weeks. In the mean time I have emailed tiny deal 5 times with no replies. I emailed teclast the manufacturer and they said it was nothing to do with them contact tinydeals I told them I had tried but the did not reply I have not revere a reply its now been weeks. I have tried to leave a review on tiny deals site but it says I cannot because I have not lurch aced a tablet from them.

This company is a total waste of money. I have a sales company and my 10 employees have Been using PIPO tablets for the last 3 years and I was looking to replace them. It will not be with teclast and certainly not from tiny deals. The are just crooks Stay away..........

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Tinydeals Do Not buy from Teclast.

tonyc72
11/4/14

"tiny deal is the worst company i have ever order from i never got my item and no refund from them and they keep sending me go to the post office. not a reliably company. "

Tip for consumers: do not order from this company not reliably.

abib6
11/4/14

Good store with a huge range of products. They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. I had no problems with them and therefore I can recommend TinyDeal.

Tip for consumers: Verify that the item(s) is (are) in stock.
Pick registered-mail instead of non-registered mail!!
Patience is key.

daves117
11/3/14

Years ago they used to be good, but now they are full of crap. I bought a tablet, delivery stated 10-15 days. It took them 10 days to get it to the courier (PostNL) for delivery in W,Australia. It has been sitting in E.Australia now for 2 weeks. TD says, this is normal (bull...t) They give stupid responses. like "This is normal Delivery It has arrived in your country" My "County" is Western Australia not Eastern Australia!!
I opened a Paypal dispute and they have ignored that, making no response.
Its been 26 days since the purchase and it still sitting 2500Km over in the Eastern States of Australia !!!
Post NL is not contactable. All my emails have been rejected by the Mailer Daemon, also they do not have any offices in Australia so why use a flaming Dutch company, which has a shocking reputation amongst their Corporate and Private customers..
I strongly recommend people to avoid this bunch of monkeys, cos I am sure there are no human beings working there. This is Planet of the Apes scenario !!!

maithk
10/28/14

The website is a fraud website. 6 months ago i had ordered a power bank from the website. From past 5 months i have been chasing the website and they have standard responses wait for some time you will receive the order.

Now after 6 months they say we have no clue where the order is neither we are interested in tracking where the order has been lost. now take some td points and forget about the money you paid us and the order you had place.

The order has been a torturous experience. There is no intent from the website staff to take care of customer, they just want to brush away your case.

For any new buyer please avoid the website its a cheat.

Tip for consumers: Please avoid the website..its a cheat

vaseed
10/27/14

“Cheating Site - Tiny Deal

Hi Guys & Gals,

Don't trust this tiny deal site. I am not telling for time shake. I unknowingly ordered in this site. Many of my friends asked me a question like "Oh God! Why you ordered in this site? They won't deliver the product properly and will cheat a lot."

Even in my case, same thing happened. I have ordered a product 2 and 1/2 months before. Even they are not refunding the money. Simply telling silly reasons and delaying. Don't spend money and waste your time. There are lot of good sites to order.

Hope you people will accept my words and look for some other sites. Do forward if you believe on the same. If doubt you can check many reviews about this site in many places. One of the worst site to believe it.

You can hear from them the below details whenver you send mail to them...

1) "Generally it takes 15-20 business days for the post office to finsih the investigation. Meanwhile, we will follow up with the Post Office and keep you posted for any updates we are about to have in the next 2~3 weeks. And if you receive your item during this period, please let us know.

2) "Usually the post office need 2-4 weeks to check it
please kindly wait more days "

3) "We have asked the post office for help, and the report would comes out later.
To solve the problem the report would be necessary, please wait a little time, any news we will let you know.
If you receive the package during this period, please let us know."

Guys & Gals,

the above 3 points , they cut copy paste and keep on send the same mail whenver you contact them. Believe they will tell the same after 1 month/2 month/3 months......

I shifted to new apartment, different place. I informed the same to them but they are asking me to go and collect from old address if get delievered. When it will deliver and when can i go and collect. As per leasing office rule, they wont get the product, if they are out once leasing over. But this Tiny deal people not at all listening my words.

Guys & Gals, lets group together and file a case on them if you raise you hands. Those who wanna really get benefit, text me. We can try to close this TinyDeal.

If I chat online, a lady 'Tik' wantedly terminating the session. Don't trust

mandif1
10/23/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TINYDEAL.COM
!!!UPDATE!!! 11-4-2014 I have been getting delays and what seems to be the run around. I again proved the unit fails. I have to keep chasing the agent around for replies to my emails to them. I get excuses for delays. This last one included a headache. Seriously! I'm being delayed over excuses. Now they want to an "objective and comprehensive review"!!! What?? What is left to review? You sent a failing defective item... Send me a return shipping label and give me a full refund! What the heck is there to review? They are simply trying to screw me over! Again... DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE! The headache they give you for defective items they ship and not honoring an agreement to send what I paid for, denying return shipping labels is just bull feces!!

I recently purchased a P98 Air (NEW) for $220 US Dollars. Upon receipt of item I found the item was damaged and has hardware failure. I provided video documentation showing the hardware failure. The item doesn't work. I didn't agree to pay for a broken, damaged item. I agreed to buy a NEW working item.

After reporting the two hardware failures, the Customer Service Representative didn't even bother to watch the video proving the failure. She told me to Factory Restore it and other nonsense that can't in any way resolve the issue. I have gone back and forth about 10 times with this person who told me to PAY to return the item for REPAIR or REFUND!

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. Any returns policy that says I have to cover the cost of returning items must only relate to the situation where I change my mind about the item ordered and not where there is a problem with the item. I should not lose out financially as a result of your breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by TinyDeal / Seller.

I am expected to pay $80 to return an item I didn't agree to buy in the first place. I am expected to pay for an item that was sent to me broken and damaged. (IT wasn't damaged in shipping, box in perfect condition)

CONSUMER RIGHTS / LAW Dictates: Goods you buy should always be in a satisfactory condition, defect free and fit for the purpose they were intended when you receive them. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you are entitled to return and get a refund if items do not meet the basic criteria.

I have 6 times requested the representative to escalate this issue to her supervisor/manager. Each time she refused telling me she is the handler of my case.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They have horrible customer service, they ignore documentation/proof, they do not honor the purchase agreement and Consumer Rights to receive goods in satisfactory condition free of defect expecting you to pay to return the damaged goods. This is not legal!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. They do not honor your purchase agreement. They will send defective goods and then tell you to pay to return it. Most consumers don't understand their rights to return without their expense of items that are not satisfactory. This company thrives off the consumers ignorance. After all who will pay $60-80 to return the damaged goods? They are preying on you, literally.

johnv38
10/9/14

order not delivered, did not leave china
tinydeal is nagging about non-delivery document
customer service people are nice, company strategy is horrible

Tip for consumers: tinydeal = thieve

adelineg
10/2/14

Horrible !!!! I ordered 5 sweaters and it took them ONE MONTH after I ordered from them to tell me half my selections were "out of stock". Then it took another 2 weeks for them to tell me the items have been shipped and took around 4 months to receive in the mail. When the clothes arrives they SMELLED horribly (like gas) and were of a horrible quality except for one sweater, it smelled horrible too but was an okay quality ! NEVER AGAIN.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wargos
9/4/14

Tinydeal its a good gadjets site for me . I was ordered a watch. the watch was perfect , working very goodTinydeal service is exellent : they help to me a lot , then i had a trouble shipping is fast about 3 weeks . its short time Very thanks... Tinydeal of their help to me .Gadgets in huge varietychina store best ever , china store -tinydeal is bestMuch cheaper than other e-shops and quality is betterFast & Free Shipping to worldwideMy only and the best choice:

emmanuelp3
9/4/14

Amongst the cheap gadget websites I especially like this one. I do not want to say any wrong on others, but there are certain points why I like Tinydeal the best.Of course they have low prices, more or less the same as few others. The best about Tinydeal is their... fast delivery. I order an item then within 14 days I always got what I want. Compare to others, where sometimes takes 2 monthes to get my order.This fast delivery makes them a good dropshipping partner also. I tried it many times. If I order to myself or my customers from their European warehouse I get the goods in 5-7 day. Which is quite good. If they could increase the number of their goods in their EU warehouse I will spend most of my time selling their products. I have to mention their affiliate program. You can get quite good percentage of points after selling something with their links. These points could be used on purchasing or within two monthes could be cash out. I’m now focusing on collecting 5000 point per month (which is equal 500$)
our review to help others learn about this online business

vin844
9/3/14

stay away from tinydeal - their substandard products and service are a big deal

Absolutely disgusted with them. I bought a smartwatch from them that linked with my smartphone by an app. After purchase, I downloaded the app from the qr code on their sales page only to find it all in chinese. I promptly contacted them, to which they apologised and offered a refund in 3 to 5 days without needing me to return the product. 7 weeks later and an escalated dispute with paypal, who seem to be in cahoots with these criminals, awarded me a full refund if I return the item at my expense. Turns out the return is not going to be cheap. I am absolutely disgusted that they are even allowed to operate. Never again, steer clear from their great prices, they cost you more in the end.

Update - since writing this review, they have offered me 20% money back and I need to change all bad reviews - like hell, I say.

Tip for consumers: Stay clear of these online bandits - use aliexpress instead

julians37
9/3/14

I've ordered many times from this site. Prices are a lot cheaper than anywhere. Items arrive always on time. Customer service is excellent.

andrewp51
8/29/14

I completely LOVE this site! They have tons of new and good deals every day! They offer free shipping on almost everything they have, and the shipping is fast. I have bought 3 items from them, and I am surprised at the price, and the free shipping option. They have over 10,000 items under $5, and they're all free shipping (under 2KG, but it's still a steal!).

There's no way you can go wrong on this site, they have everything to offer, clothing, tablets, computers, outdoor, furniture, EVERYTHING! This is the all-in-one shopping place, better than eBay, and Amazon, those deals won't be found here, and best of all, they have a price match! Just put in the website where it's cheaper, and they'll try to match the price!

Their site is also very user-friendly, even a caveman can navigate it. Aside from the cheap stuff you can find, you will also find BRAND-Name items like Syma, Western Digital, Durex, Samsung, Acer, and many, many more.

English isn't your primary language? No problem. TinyDeal offers the site in Spanish, Russian, German, French, and many more. It also has a built-in auto currency conversion, if you don't pay using US Dollars.

All in all Tinydeal is simply the best for finding anything you need, you may never have to go to the store ever again for non-food items!

bramj2
8/23/14

I did receive my Powerbank 20.000 mAh in contrast to other reviews I read. I charged it and the blue leds did light up. However, when I wanted to test the powerbank, my phone did not charge.. I opened the powerbank and the negative pole of the battery was not attached.. (photo) I reconnected it, and as by wonder, it did charge.. So I think they maybe do this on purpose just to let you send back your bought item.. I'm never going to order again !

jennyd15
8/19/14

Do NOT buy from them !
They took my money, sent me a totally different item (baby carrier instead of a travel chair !)
I contacted them right away and sent all the pictures they needed as proofs. They asked for 10 days to investigate.
2 months later, and after about 5 emails without answer, I sent a chat to their CS.
They are asking me to either
- make another order of $100 or more to get the original item I ordered (which I no longer need as I had to buy one 2 months ago)
-or send them back the item (at my own cost) to get the refund of the item they never sent me
- or buy again at 80% the original item !!!
A real joke !

You've been warned !

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM !!!

mauritzh
8/16/14

Hello I want to continue their micro-reviews about the store TinyDeal and its capabilities. In my last review, we stayed on the order of "How To order from TinyDeal», in this review, I want to tell you what a TD scores and what they are.

TDP-Tiny Deal Point - Points score Tiny Deal. You could say vnuriproektovaya currency. It's very simple, you order a product and 10% of its value you get in TD scores, just even easier when you invite people on your referral link, he registered like and makes a purchase you get a TD scores 50% of the value of the goods. Suppose Bob registered through your link, placed an order for $ 100, Vasa has accrued 10 points TD (it $ 1) and you as the referee will give 50TD points (this is $ 5, for which you can order the watch itself interesting or even what cool trinket) . Thus the more people "active" will REGISTER for your link, the more you will receive proceeds TD scores, which by the way you can cash in real money to achieve 100 points (10 usd). How to spend TD Points? Very simply, when ordering you come across a line of "Use TD Points" that's out there and how you choose to use them. Let's say Washi have 1000 TD points (equivalent to $ 100) and that he wanted for a tablet that stands on the site TinyDeal $ 100 to pay with points, he introduced a line of "Use TD Points" and introduces 900 points (that's $ 90). Finally Vasya to appear charming total of $ 10. Tablet for $ 10? It's cool Write to feedback, comments, throw the pictures + videos, participate in various contests and surveys and get points, and then they raschityvajte or Encash. [According to the rules TiniDila points can be paid only 90% of the cost of goods + package, 100% so you do not pay]. Create your referral link My Account »Affiliate Program and choose what is already there and what link do.

PSI has finally, according to the rules TinyDeal reviews, comments, reviews and discusses managers are paid to the 60 hours (shorter than 3-4 days). I recall the comments about them, it is desirable to throw off once you have published it on the website (ie only from a distance and immediately threw them a link.) For that would throw them information on the check you should go to: My Account

Extended affiliate program (Promotion) That's all. Throw off the head of your URL link pointing directly to your feedback and in the second chapter of the "notes" can write anything to them, although I doubt that they read it. Can podstrahovochki to write your username and when issued koment, ito I think that they are not stupid and they have it all displayed :). Remember back then that no more than two reviews from one site per day, and it may deem as spam, and do not get anything. And just want to remind you that does not necessarily leave good feedback lishby you paid, please contact us as there is any information about TinyDeal seen as advertising that's all. All success in their endeavors, write, earn, order and resell, I will sometimes write something more interesting (I am just TD points I fill these comments, by the way for the previous about "How To order from TinyDeal» got 10 points = 1 USD

ofery
8/15/14

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH TINYDEAL. BEWARE !!!

 I ordered a product and waited 6 weeks, only to get a defective one.
 As instructed by Tinydeal I sent it back, with the receipt for shipment cost.
 Tinydeal refused to refund.
 After a very long e-mails debate, Tinydeal agreed to refund only 85% of what I paid.
 Tinydeal refused to refund the return shipment they authorized.
 Tinytdeal took 45$ from me, only because they can.

Tip for consumers: Avoid !

suep12
8/12/14

SCAM. I ordered an item which did not arrive. Complained and was told tracking number showed item was abandoned and not delivered by postal service. Tinydeal refused to give me refund, and offered something like 5% off my next order! Would never order from them again. Will contact credit card company to see if there is something they can do from their end.

ericd28
8/12/14

unreliable information
order a tablet in stock at the time of ordering the command does not move after six days I am forced to write to me to have answers that the product is not in stock, and now they ask me 4 to 5 jourds for refund of my order

barbarat6
8/8/14

I made an order in June 2014 and still did not receive it! As I see, many people complain they faced the same problem! Seems like the site is a real scam! Avoid it!

ramazanb
7/30/14

i purchased an electronic device from this site and warned them about shipment details, but their delivery staff declared two different items description, so the parcel helded by Turkish Customs and never delivered me, i refund to my payment but they did not refund me. Also i paid via paypal.com, but also they did not solve this matter,too.
Be aware of this online shopping site....!”

alessandrob17
7/29/14

This is what happened to me with tinydeal.com:
1 - I bought a Onda tablet for 149€ (+22€ custom fees) on 19th may 2014
2 - They shipped to me quickly through DHL (less than 10 days)
3 - The tablet was defective and unusable so I contacted their customer care via chat
4 - After lots of chats and emails they told me to ship it back to their storehouse
5 - I spent 30€ to send it back on 29th may 2014
6 - Express courier couldn't find them at first attempt, and they didn't claim for the packet for at least 2 weeks (I emailed them so many times to warn them about it!)
7 - Finally they received the item on 1th july and they told me they would eventually sent the tablet back to the manufacturer FOR REPAIR!
8 - Yes, you read well....I bought a new tablet and they want to send me back a repaired one
9 - I tried to ask for a new tablet but they told me my tablet was 70% new and they couldn't replace it (I used the tablet twice: first time I switched it on and I recognised there was a problem, the second time I tried to upgrade Android to see if it could be a software problem - No, it wasn't software, was a hardware problem!)
10 - After about 10 emails in which I spoke with several people, I was tired (that's their strategy, now I know...) and accepted to get a repaired one + 30€ refund for the second shipping cost
11 - Today I asked several times for news (1 - if they sent the item for repair, 2 - what did the manufacturer tell them about repairing time)
12 - They told me they sent it to the manufacturer and then they told me to wait in order: more days to check all the problems are solved, 10 days to check all the problems are solved, 15 more days to check all the problems are solved

Does it sound normal to you?
They are cheating, they won't send me anything back.

antonisl
7/29/14

They sell used items!
I ordered a Pipo M9 Pro tablet that was full of scratches on both sides and chinese apps allready installed!
I send it back and they started mocking me! That the scratches were caused during transport! There is no certain representative to deal with, who understands and speaks English! They eat up your time, so that you lose the paypal protection period!
Search their site: there is no address, no phone number and only one email: sales. Recently they tried to hack my pc by sending a link with malware.
I created a site with copies of the 55 emails and photos, showing that these are a bunch of impostors:

READ AND SPREAD: DON'T BUY!!!

yr9
7/28/14

I ordered two bracelets from tiny deals and the picture of them when I ordered them showed them pretty, ornate and bright looking bracelets. When i received them they were tarnished, dull looking gems and orange discoloration like oxidation. How can anyone in good conscience sell this with a picture that looks totally different. I contacted them and the offered a 5% discount on my next ordered. I said no and I wanted my money back.. They kept offering me little crap discounts like this and said they would not refund because they have little profit in the items I bought. I offered to ship them back at my expense but they did not want to refund me. They are very unprofessional and I would not ever buy from them again no matter how cheap the items are. You get what you pay for. They need a class on customer service and how to treat people on business. Don't waste you time with this company.

elenam15
7/26/14

beware!!! of tinydeal,hi i bought a phone thl w100 from tinydeal.after 5 month the screen become dark,i was contact tinydeal.they dont want to fix it under the warranty,so u are as thl companny that i thoth its a good phone well i was wrong,i just throw the phone to the gurbach its dos not worth to fix it. but to let u wnow that on evry forum i can ill tel every one not to buy thl phone and not to buy from tinydeal.

shirleys41
7/26/14

I ordered a mobile phone, received it a month later and the touch screen was not working. I emailed TinyDeal and they asked I send it back and obviously pay for the shipping myself. When they received it, they told me they will send it for repair, they did not want to replace it. So I had to wait for more 50 days to receive the mobile back. Once I received it the stylus was missing! I emailed them again and they said I didn't send it back with the mobile phone in the first place. They had told me that the mobile was received "good" when I returned it. And although I sent a multitude of emails saying that I want a stylus cause I did send it back they kept blaming me!

Something else I really don't like is that the customer "service" representative always change from one email to the next so it feels like you're starting all over again every time.

Not recommended!

killersofianes
7/25/14

i really love this website.
it's one of the best website from the price and from the staff he sell

i have buy a phone from them in the last months

i order the phone on 2/06/2014 and get the phone in 24/06/2014 it's look great

good price it cost just 80$ hhh i have a coupen of discount with it hhh

i m buying items from them for more then 1 year and i get what i order in the next 3 or 4 weeks max

ram696
7/24/14

TinyDeal, MegaScam: 10 months after order still no products or refund.

1. I've made my order in September 2013(!) and paid by PayPal (funds).
2. Up to this moment (10 months later) I still didn't receive any products (nor do I expect to in the future)
3. TinyDeal keeps asking me to "wait a few days" when I email them, promising me a refund when their "research is complete". This "research" is already taking more than 8 MONTHS now.
4. About 4 months ago, someone at Tinydeal (nicknamed "Adam"...) promised me to proceed with the refund after the research in 10-15 days. This should have been on April 3rd.
5. Obviously, this didn't happen. When I sent a reminder about this they said (surprise...): "please wait a few more days". So I'm back to square one.
6. Of course I already tried to get a refund through PayPal, but that's already too late now. I suspect that's why TinyDeal keeps stalling and promising you "they're on it".
7. After sending over 50+ emails, I'm done. Their just a bunch of scammers and don't follow up on promises. So avoid the hassle yourself and spread the word. Wish I would have seen their rating here before my order.

nikolaosv
7/8/14

They sent me the mobile phone I ordered half way around the world (to Greece) only wrapped in bubble-wrap. As you can imagine the phone was broken and wouldn't turn on. They refused to replace it with a new one or give me a refund of my money. They have asked me to send it back to them (with me paying for the shipping of the product to China) to repair it (with the repair done at my own expense). They are asking ME to pay for the repair of a product which THEY damaged with their half-assed packing. Although it is clearly stated on their site that if I receive a faulty product they will replace it of refund it. NEVER BUT FROM TINYDEAL.COM

They are a fraud and this has to stop. Isn't there like a government agency which can shut them down?

anaf6
7/4/14

What a horrible horrible experience with TD, never ever again! I bought some items from them end of September 2013! it's now beginning of July 2014 and it never arrived. I have tons of emails between me and TD and all they say is "wait a bit more" - really? I told them I want at least 50% refund and they offered me points worth of USD 7 to be used when buying from them next time. What a joke! It was my first time and definitely last time with them, if the package never arrived, why would I buy anything again? I paid them US$51.00 and offering me USD 7 in points is a mockery. I have been having an online chat with their agent today and when I asked her to give me the name and email address of the Customer Service Manager, you know what she told me? "The manager doesn't have an email address and we don't know his name" - I couldn't believe it! How convenient! They will be telling you the same things all over again each time you email them and it makes me feel they all have a piece of paper in front of them with the phrases they are allowed to use and any question asked that is not covered by the list is answered as "Don't worry". To be honest, I ordered some staff from BuyinCoins and my package arrived even quicker than I thought, so I would rather use them next time! Seriously, stay away from TinyDeal

hamoh
6/30/14

Ordered some watches for 20$ been waiting for 64 days and hasn't received the goods yet. Look at the chat that I had with them:
info: Dear Customer,
Welcome to our on-line shop. To help us serve you faster and better, please provide some information before chatting. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
info: You are now chatting with 'Sammy'
Sammy: Welcome! How may I help you?
Dino: hi
Sammy: hi
Dino: I'm contacting you for the third time regarding my order 7030035402330001357164
Dino: it hasn't arrived yet
Dino: you told me to wait and I did for 2 weeks more than the last time I contacted you
Sammy: 7030035402330001357164
Sammy: on the way still
Dino: I want a refund or for you to send me the same products with a faster shipment on your own expense
Dino: it was sent on 27/4/2014
Dino: and now it is 30/6/2014
Dino: so it has been traveling for 2 months
Dino: that is nonsense
Sammy: pls wait for more days and also check in your local post office ?
Dino: I checked already there is nothing
Dino: I don't want to wait any more
Dino: I want a refund
Sammy: then just wait for more days
Dino: No
Dino: I have waited too long
Sammy: we are checking for you
Sammy: any news we will inform you soon
Dino: I don't care I have been waiting for 2 months
Sammy: just more days
Dino: the goods haven't arrived
Dino: so you will not give me a refund?
Sammy: yes just wait for more days
Sammy: we will help you check in the local post again
Dino: so you will not give me a refund for the goods that I haven't received?
Sammy: please do not worry and wait for it
Dino: your site says that it will take 7-25 days for shipment I have been waiting for 64 days and the goods haven't arrived
Dino: so I will ask you one more time to give me a refund for the goods that haven't arrived
Sammy: we are checking for you
Dino: OK I will post that you refused to give me a 20$ refund for the goods that I ordered and haven't arrived
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to dinokur@hotmail.com at the end of your chat.
Sammy: any news we will inform you

karll18
6/28/14

ordered a cellphone from them. Still waiting after a year. Same response from them every time saying they will refund after report from post office which never comes. They duck and dive. Over a year now and still they refuse to refund more or even allow me to purchase something else to the same value.
DONT TAKE A CHANCE !!!!

raymondh25
6/25/14

Absolute crap product which never worked from day one and having returned the product (at my expense) they are are now ducking and diving about refunding my PayPal account.
I just hope that PayPal reads all these negative comments about Tiny Deal and ceases to deal with them

ekaterinas
5/19/14

Doesn't get any worse than this. Stay away! -Says by itself. Crappy stuff. I ordered a phablet (tablet+phone) and a battery, phablet screen capacity and quality was different from description, awful. They refused my request on exchange or return (though, there is an information about it on the website, which`s bul***). They just offered me a "refund" in their TD points equivalent to 3USD.
Battery didn`t work from the beginning, no exchange or returning, no refund- customer service told me- pay "just" another $2 and we`ll send you a new one. hey are liars and robbers, and don't know English- you talk to them like to a wall.

zoltans
5/12/14

Short summary of my story with TD

1., I purchased a cell phone from TinyDeal.com webstore.
2., In the specification they shown wrong battery capacity, which was a key factor for me.
3., Before purchase I clearly asked for confirmation, and they confirmed, that the specs is OK. -> It was not
4., I realised it only after delivery.
5., Started a long e-mail chain with TD. It was like a conversation with Zuzu Petals...
They basically acknowledged the problem as "their mistake", Return can I only on my costs, etc.
6., I opened a dispute in Paypal, this did speed up their responses.
7., They offered 20 TD points as a compensation, which I wanted to use to purchase a 10400 mAh power bank for ~ 15€, to solve battery capacity problem.
8., Seller told me to close dispute, as this it is their condition to proceed with the resolution.
9., I did that, but since that time the 20 TD points was not given to me.
10., And accidentaly it turned out, that this is not 20 USD, but only 2 USD compensation... Their mistake again.

So my only mistake was to make this purchase with TD...

johns673
4/17/14

Tinydeal.com sells used and or returned products as new. Received a tablet that was used or returned. Product had Chinese apps installed by someone else, and had scratches on screen. Company told me to return product, without a promise of credit, etc. Submitted complaint to Paypal, and they were of no help. Paypal use to be good, but not so much any more. Jsav.

mf17
4/3/14

This was the first time I bought anything from TinyDeal. First of all, the package came over a month late. The tracking number that they gave me was wrong...how is that even possible? So I turn my "new" tablet on, make my user account, and turn it off. I turned it back on and it gives me the blue screen of death! So I shut it off and back on and that's where it stays...it won't do anything. I'm pretty technically inclined but nothing I did could get the thing to boot up. Turns out it was the hard drive that crashed.

Ok, so here's where the pain starts. Technical support and sales department. I contacted them since I only had the thing for one day and the website says you can get a replacement or refund within 90 days. Remember also that they only respond to warranty emails at the END of THEIR day so it turns out to be sometime in the middle of the night where I am. So ONE EMAIL PER DAY :S

I spoke with them and they were more than happy to help (they say that every email). And actually they kind of were AT FIRST. But they told me to take pictures and videos of what the problem was. Seriously? But I did...and then they said "bring it to your local repair shop and we will probably give you the money you paid for repair, but we want a quote first". I couldn't believe that they would ever give me money back for that.

Finally (after about 2 weeks!!) they said to send the tablet back and they would replace it with something of equal or lesser value on their website. I told them since it's under warranty they should pay the shipping but after another few days I could tell that was NEVER going to happen. So I bit the bullet, paid the $60 or $70 to ship the thing back to China.

Now shortly after I sent them the tablet, I spoke back and forth with their sales department and I picked out a replacement tablet (of lesser value) and they said "oh yeah no problem! We'll send THAT one to you as soon as we get the bad one". "Don't worry, we'll take care of this". I have all the emails to back that up...which I will get to a bit later.

So another 3 weeks later I finally emailed them to see if they received the tablet back. Nope, not yet (even though my tracking number told me otherwise). Another week later they said they received it. What's the first thing they say? "We're going to send the tablet out for repair and you can wait until we're done and we'll send it back to you".

What? No...I want a replacement as I was promised. Why would I want a faulty one?

When I told them to look back at previous emails, they said they didn't have access to old emails and said the same thing "we're going to send it out for repairs".

So I politely sent them a copy of every email, highlighting what THEY told me. They completely avoided them, however, and told me that due to wear and tear they couldn't fix it and sell it for as much as they did to me so I had to either pay 75 EUR for the replacement or wait until mine was done being repaired! Depreciation! WOW...so now you know what they're selling has just been fixed up from the last sucker that bought it!

I argued for another week...they thought they were doing a favor to me by lowering the 75 EUR to 70 EUR. OK, first of all...they don't even use Euros on their website! Are you *bleeping* kidding me? And second, why would I pay another $106 CAN for a different tablet that's cheaper?????

I'm still fighting with them about this. Looking back at my emails just now it's been over 3 months that I've been going back and forth with this. 3 MONTHS. And I don't have anything in my hand.

Seeing I wasn't going to win this battle, I said give me my money back then. I don't need that tablet. You know what they said? We'll give you 60% of the money back...in TD Points...60% CREDIT FOR THEIR WEBSITE?!?!?

I finally told them to send my repaired tablet back to me, and I was going to write a bad review on every site that I can to save someone else the GARBAGE I've gone through with them. I told them a bad review costs them more than one customer's tablet.

In hindsight, it was my fault. I should have read more reviews online before buying from them. It just looked like such a decent price...I'M AN IDIOT!

So, we'll see if I get the tablet back from them. If not, screw it. Learn from your mistakes right? Please learn from mine.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

varindert
3/16/14

this is brougt to your kind information that i had purchase from the tinydeal co 1X1"4 resistive wscreen wathc cell phone+ bluetoot ear phone vide my order number 8250011746080000400419 dated 19/08/2012 as the company is saying that they had delivered the said item vide track number Ra660770957Cn but till yet i had not receivede the said item as i had lodge several complaint before the said company they are saying they are looking into the matter and they will despach agains if the item is not received with in 90 days but no action been taken by the said company nor refund my amount. thus from its clearly indicated that the company had chreated me by this way taken money and had not given the itme for which i had paid how fraud done by this company you are here with requested to let me know the address of the company so that i shall place the matter with the government of china before that i whan to give the company one chance to refund my money immdeiately or i will take legal action against that company i do hope you will give me guide line in this regard.

daniell352
3/13/14

One of my friend recommended tiny deal for me. Most of electronics are for sale at very low prices as they are from China. The last LED light I ordered from them look good and work well so far. The price is attractive, but the shipping time…

ap392
3/13/14

They don't publish negative customers reviews & don't allow to moderate any of them. They don't even try to change defective review system. Your refunded amount of money will come only in their TD points - not by bank transfer. The delivery time is too long for eastern Europe - takes 5-6 weeks. Beware!

jurev2
2/18/14

I bought item but it was broken. When I tried to get replacement, a lot of stupid mails come accross. Abot sending video of product, sendig extra money for replacement, checking bateries (like i'm idiot), asking same questions again and again. Purpose is delaying and giving up.

They are big scamers. They sell damaged goods!!!

ezargude
2/16/14

if you want to experience terrible customer service then shop at tiny deal, if your item is lost in transit you will not get any form of refund. Just diatribe, after diatribe, of 'wait', 'more time please' 'we will check at post office' . I must of invested 4-5 hours trying to get an amicable settlement but it was a wast of my life. I get 3 months of this rubbish and nothing. save your money buy else where. you have been warned.

One other point, when seeking a refund via paypal they reported a false (someone's but not mine) tracking number, to try to scupper my claim and convince paypal i had received my item.
You want to deal with these people, they just pray nothing goes wrong....