US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marinod7

Tried the customer service, was not easy to reach but handeled my problem right away. (in 26 reviews)

misterc1

They have been checking with their post office ever since I first contacted them. (in 18 reviews)

abib6

They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. (in 98 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abukbire
2/2/16

I bought lots of electronic equipment from them it came not working as described when u open a case then they tell you thru emails they will help
Continued discussions for week to solve and they never solve simply they r fraud and non ethical
Even when I reviewed the item they deleted my review !!! What the $#*! is that website
I runs Ed 100pax with them damn what a cheating business

brianl73
2/1/16

ISSUE 1:

I purchased a XIAOMI Mi Band 1s pedometer from Tinydeal.com on November 11, 2015. It a pre-sale item that was supposed to be shipped by November 30, 2015. This never happened. I contacted Tinydeal to inquire about the delay and they informed me that they did not have the product in stock. I finally received the item on January 16, 2016.

ISSUE 2:

The Mi Band that I received is defective as it does not count steps, track sleep, or measure my heart rate. On top of all of that, the heart rate monitor’s green light sensor continuously flashes and will not turn off. Plain and simple, the band does not work at all. I immediately contacted Xiaomi USA Customer Support and the representative attempted to troubleshoot the issue with me. I was told to un-pair the device and re-pair it, delete the Mi Fit app and re-install etc. Nothing worked and the device is still defective. As a result, I was told to contact Tinydeal to request a replacement Mi Band 1S.

I have contacted Tinydeal to explain my problem. The customer service representative (Chessy) has been extremely unhelpful and has instructed me to do the same things that the XIAOMI representative told me to do. I told her that I have already attempted to troubleshoot the issues but had no success. Subsequently, I have asked for a replacement device on numerous occasions. However, my requests have been ignored. She responds by asking me to take videos of the malfunctioning device and then telling me that the band is supposed to function this way. Really???? The band clearly doesn’t work as it does absolutely nothing. I have submitted numerous videos as proof and she is still ignoring my request for a refund. I have sent many emails back and forth with her and am getting nowhere. I have come to the conclusion that I will not be getting a replacement device nor my money back.

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE AS THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS HORRIBLE. IF YOU RECEIVE A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT FROM THEM, THERE IS LITTLE TO NO CHANCE THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

mauriziol
1/14/16

CAUTION!!
I would warn all users on the bad behavior of the commercial site Tinydeal.com: Even for products which are displayed and available in stock, it is not said that they are actually available to the seller. The site states that the shipment of the products available is done in 1/2 working days, but if you are unlucky like me, it happens that are ready for delivery to take place after 20 days !!! Naturally, protests and grievances are systematically not accepted by, a mixture of "... wait a little longer...", "... I do not understand ...", "... the product is over ...", "... when we get the references object...".

HIGHLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO BUY FROM THIS SELLER IF ONLY THE VARIABLE TIME IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR PRODUCTS.

ATTENZIONE!!
Vorrei avvertire tutti gli utenti sul cattivo comportamento commerciale del sito Tinydeal.com: Anche per i prodotti che vengono indicati disponibili ed in stock, non e' detto che siano realmente a disposizione del venditore. Il sito dichiara che la spedizione dei prodotti disponibili avviene in 1/2 giorni lavorativi, ma se si e' sfortunati, come me, accade che la disponibilita' alla spedizione avvenga dopo oltre 20 giorni!!! Naturalmente le proteste e le rimostranze vengono sistematicamente non accolte attraverso, un misto di "...attenda ancora un po'...", "...non capisco...", "...il prodotto e' in consegna...", "...quando arriva ci rimandi l'oggetto...".

VI CONSIGLIO VIVAMENTE DI ACQUISTARE DA QUESTO VENDITORE ESCLUSIVAMENTE SE LA VARIABILE TEMPO NON E' RILEVANTE PER L'ARRIVO DEI VOSTRI PRODOTTI.

terenceo4
12/22/15

I bought a phone which developed a fault well with in the guarantee period they are just not bothered couldn't care less attitude buyer beware they are not a very fair or honourable company to deal with The guarantee is not worth the paper it's written on

crystals30
12/17/15

Tinydeal offered me "express shipping" (8-12 day delivery) for which I paid for just to find out that it was going to take all month to get to me, if it even does. I tried to email them and have receive no response other than a shipping address confirmation, auto responses telling me their hours of business, and advertisements. When emails failed to work I got in contact with a customer service rep who kept copying and pasting the same things over and over. When I finally got her to "help" me she gave me some stupid tracking number that didn't even match the original number given to me when my order "shipped". It says on my invoice that the order shipped on the 1st and she insisted that it shipped on the 3rd. She also proceeded to inform me that they answered my emails and when I checked all of my folders I didn't have any. I have been on them for days about my order and can not get a direct answer as to how to track my order correctly, how to get a refund, and why no one will answer my emails. The customer service reps also will kick you out of a chat with them at any time and will not allow you back on even though the site says they offer 24-7 live chat services. BE PREPARED TO WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY IF YOU ORDER FROM HERE. It is infuriating to try and get anything solved. Do not order from this site!!!

vincenzog5
12/14/15

Voglio parlarvi di questo sito dove ho fatto vari acquisti,tutto è andato bene fin quando non è sorto un problema.
Avevo sempre e solo effettuato acquisti di piccole cose, poi ho comprato un telefonino di bassa fascia...poco piu di 60 euro e.............non arrivava mai solite mail di sollecito, risposte piu o meno precise alla fine si è scoperto che il pacco era stato bloccato per piu di un mese!! alla dogana in Italia.
Era stato bloccato perchè i signori di Tiny avevano scritto sul pacco che trattavasi di un mp3player con valore economico molto basso della verità, in Italia la dogana ha aperto il pacco trovato un telefono ed ho dovuto pagare ben 25 euro di tassa, non avevo chiesto a tiny di dichiarare il falso,morale ho aspettato piu di due mesi e mezzo per avere un telefono.
Ho chiesto un rimborso, anche come bonus per un prossimo acquisto, ma nessuna risposta.
Dopo circa dieci giorni di uso, il telefono non caricava più, cambiato filo, caricatore ma niente,caricava ad intermittenza e male, ho fatto il RMA per mandarglielo indietro in garanzia ma la risposta è stata che dovevo fare un video, postarlo su youtube ...loro lo avrebbero guardato e poi chissa' cosa, le foto non gli sono bastate.
Trattandosi di un telefono di pochi euro, spendere circa 20/30 euro per spedirlo in Cina era poco conveniente........alla fine l'ho dato in permuta e ne ho comprato uno in Italia......il negoziante aveva detto che era lo spinotto difettoso.....
Tiny pero' nel frattempo è scomparsa.Che serietà...aspettano il film...bah!!!!
Non comprero' mai piu nulla da questi signori, e Voi fate quello che ritenete meglio fare anche in base alla mia esperienza

johnw365
11/19/15

TinyDeal site is very misleading. If one go to the "Chat" on the top right screen of the website it gives you two options. One to chat with the team about certain product before buying the products and second one is to email the customer support to find out about your order. Today, I try to ask them about the product and also if there is spare parts on the product so I can decide. What the person on the chat did immediate was send me a link to email their support team. Well, I guess they do not want any business from my end. In summary, if you have doubt about the product you want to check before buying it is better to look some where else and not waste your time. The reason I am saying this because you might be getting something that might not be what you are looking for since the team can't even provide support on the product they sell.

nathalies
11/1/15

It's NOT very cheap, You can find the Same clothes much cheaper, with the same quality.
1. Bad quality
2. Bad costum service
3. Lots of spam mail

I always buy my stuff online. I prefer paypal as paying method. I always got my money back when I opened a case, they are very good in responding to my questions. I wouldn't shop where I only pay by creditcard or banktransfer...

khalila6
10/22/15

DO NOT think about buying from this website unless you want to get pissed off!! They cancelled my order due to no stock and still they did not refund me after 10 days of cancellation!! They didn't even comment of the PayPal case that I raised against them and they ignore most of my emails and if they respond they only copy and paste stupid auto answers!

pierrel21
10/18/15

This chinese seller is a pure crook. I have bought a cellular phone on Tinydeals site but this phone was totaly INCOMPATIBLE with North American cellular frequencies so I have to sent it back to China. Even if it cost me half the price of the phone to sent it back to the seller, they pretend not to have received it. So I have lost the phone, my money and half the price of the phone in postal fees. Big deal indeed !
So do a favor to yourself and DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SELLER.

gw181
10/14/15

Ordered two items from them. First one was dead after couple of weeks. Second one was dead on arrival. Instead of send replacements or refund. They wanted me to ship bad items back to china using a shipping method with tracking, which is huge and cost much more then the value of the items. And even they didn't ship the items to me with any tracking in the first place (the shipping was very slow, took months BTW). Very dissatisfied! Think twice before you buy anything from them.

giovannim23
9/29/15

I bought a smartphone, with the presumption that I would go on the safe side,
because I bought the item by paying with PayPal, which guarantees in case of faulty product, or that does not go as far, Purchase aspect is follow the tracking.
in fact the package I see it get to Malpensa but after a few days back in the Netherlands where I was partito.Allora complaint to Paypal for product received.
They keep me in dance is still a month, while I lost track of the package, these days I have closed the investigation by writing that the seller had presented the documents of the expedition, I wrote to present them to me which are the direct question, but anything you do not feel more person made, those Tinydeal are not serious sellers, is an understatement. but PayPal has fallen to the same levels. So do not trust either of the guarantees of PayPal, they take the percentage of ill repute therefore not move a finger

Ho acquistato uno smartphone, con la presunzione che sarei andato sul sicuro,
perchè ho acquistato l'articolo pagando con PayPal ,che assicura in caso di prodotto malfunzionanti,oppure che non arrivano addirittura,Acquisto è aspetto seguo il tracking.
in realtà il pacco lo vedo arrivare alla Malpensa ma dopo qualche giorno ritorna in Olanda da dove era partito.Allora faccio il reclamo a Paypal per prodotto non ricevuto.
Mi tengono in ballo ancora un mese,intanto ho perso le tracce del pacco,in questi giorni mi hanno chiuso l'indagine scrivendomi che il venditore aveva presentato i documenti della spedizione, ho scritto di presentarli anche a me che sono il diretto interessato,ma nulla non si sona fatti più sentire,quelli di Tinydeal sono dei venditori poco seri, è un eufemismo. ma PayPal è scesa agli stessi livelli. Perciò non fidatevi neanche delle garanzie di PayPal, loro prendono le percentuali sul malaffare perciò non muovono un dito

carlosc49
9/18/15

I asked "TinyDeal", express to write low value on package less than 20 dollar. But no, they do not even bother reading my order note? Not very nice way to make business. PostNL want from me explanation on content and value. This usually happens when the value on package is higher then 20 dollars. Now I have to write back to PostNL with documents in order to then receive my package.<br><br>!�! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !�!<br>More then �TinyDeal� is a �HugeRipoff�<br><br>Please do not make my error to order here.

laurak62
9/18/15

I purchased two gps watches on 8/6. Both watches are defective. I have been tirelessly working with one of their reps through email to try to resolve this problem. The turn around time for my emails is 24 hours, even if I respond 5 minutes after the rep emails me. I have been trying to get my issue resolved since 8/28. I am very unhappy with the resolutions that Crystal has offered. I can not believe this company would have me pay to ship back defective products. I have suggested I would be ok with an exchange for two new watches but was told I would have to pay ANOTHER $52. I have already paid $85 and I have received DEFECTIVE watches. I am disgusted with the customer service. I could understand if I changed my mind or just didn't like the watches, but this is not the case. I paid extra to have my order shipped faster and I still did not get it for over two weeks later. And now it is 21 days after I contacted them about the defective watches and I still do not have a resolution I am happy with. I simply want what I have already paid for, two gps watches that WORK without having to pay MORE money. I will not order from tinydeal.com again and will let others know that this is not a good site to order from. As far as I am concerned your have stolen from me. Dealing with tinydeal.com company has been a nightmare. I should have ordered through ebay.com at least they guarantee you will get what you pay for. TINYDEAL.COM YOU ARE THE WORST.

davideb4
9/14/15

ordered one item arrived in 1 month. OK

jeffz9
9/12/15

Bought 5 batteries for my quadcopter from them. They only sent me 3. After exchanging emails they agreed to refund me the difference. 2 weeks later they reneged But they wished me to have a nice day.
Avoid this place like the plague..

rone17
9/2/15

They wrote $32,- on a $17,- Item. They forgot return address on package.
Over 22 Euros handling cost 12,50+tax. Had to pay 19.16 imports costs on a 17,- item. I refused the parcel. No return address on parcel. I contact postoffice, no return address on packet means it will be destroyed. I have explained that to them in at least 5 mails, and all they reply is "when we get the returning package,we will refund you" Bad service, avoid this company at all costs!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT!

henryj34
8/15/15

I purchased 'miband' on 5/7/15 with post delivery option. Today is 16/8/15 still I have not got my item. I sent email and ask them.
But they just told me that you need wating for 3-4 week more. I was really upset and claimed them with delivery service.
But they's answe is... SAME.
They wrote COPY and PASTE

tomd74
8/12/15

"Not a good idea to buy from tinydeal. First, delivery was late. Then they have their ways of not backing the product they sell. I more or less gave away $150 to them on a tablet that only worked for a month. I took videos and all the other crap they wanted to prove the fault, then they ask you to take it to a repair shop to ask for a free diagnosis. No repair shops do that for free. Then they ask you to send it back to them, but the postal service that you can afford, will not send devices that have lithium batteries. Then they tell you to fix it yourself. What a fraud. My fault I suppose, because I was stupid enough to buy from them."

marinod7
7/31/15

Bought several phones on tinydeal.
Never had a problem with a payment or shipping. Tried the customer service, was not easy to reach but handeled my problem right away.

bobp38
7/31/15

If you ever have a problem with a product that you receive from these people be prepared for a long (and pointless) exchange with a barely-literate Chinese rep. They will reply to your emails exactly ONCE each day with the stupidest and nonsensical replies you've ever seen. Broken or non-working product received? "Please upload a video to Dropbox of the product showing what it is doing". Once you upload the video of the product 'not working' they will have a 'technician' review it and make suggestions. "Can you please shake the product?" "Please replace the battery and try again". Even if none of these things apply to the product you bought.
Once you have jumped through all of these hoops and they are totally convinced that they sent you a defective product, they will ask you to pay some additional amount of money to get it replaced. Ridiculous company.

sofronc
7/20/15

Hi ! I made two orders from tinydeal. For the first one i waited one week before they told me is out of stock and they refunded my money because i allready placed and paid the order. And after that i placed a new order for new items and they send me the package in Romania very fast in two weeks.The products were OK and good quality. For me, TINYDEALwas OK. I want to tell you that i purchased product from another two chinese online stores and everything went OK. In my personal opinion the chinese merchants are onest people... I don't deny the fact there are people here with BAD EXPERIENCE involving CHINESE ONLINE STORE, but fortunately for me everything was OK. I hope this opinion will help you...Keep in mind that you must pe pacient when you buy items from China because they have A LOT OF WORK TO DO... SUCCES TO ALL OF YOU!

bills132
7/17/15

I've had 2 experiences with these e-commerce people, and will NEVER do business with them again. I strongly urge people NOT to buy from them, no matter how cheap they make an item ... the ensuing aggravation is not worth it. I bought a quadcopter model, which was supposed to be 'in stock'. It wasn't. Wait! Then they sent me a "demo model" with scratched transmitter and NO Manual. It took 2 weeks of emails to get them to email me a photocopy of the manual. Second item I bought from them was a 7" tablet. Tablet was okay, but they sent me a European 2 prong AC adapter, instead of the bladed one. They asked me to send them a picture of the problem ... I did. Now they want copies of the shipment paper, etc. I told them flat out "F*** Y**" and I will never do business with you again. Those people are either robots, or Morons ... or both.

EDIT: The 7 "CUBE" tablet I bought from them QUIT WORKING after only 3 weeks. The Wi-Fi no longer works on it, which makes it as useless as a brick.

raymodm
6/16/15

The Walkera QR X350pro RC UFO Quadcopter that I bought from them doesn't work. It doesn't turn on at all. The box was damaged during shipment as well. And the Plasma Magic Crystal Desktop Ball Light that arrived wasn't USB. Instead of a USB end, it has a foreign plug on the end that I can use.

They denied my request for a return, so now I have to do a claim through PayPal.

zohars
5/29/15

I purchased 2 phones (Laude S800) with accessories from TinyDeal.
The whole deal was about $200.
I waited more than 45 days and did not receive the package.
I asked them to help me find it; after some correspondence TinyDeal told me that the package is stuck in customs. After about 2 more weeks they said it's on hold (what this means???)
No additional explanations; no direct answers to my direct questions.
It seems like they do not really read my letters. They answer just what is convenient for them.

At last I asked to get my money back.
TinyDeal agreed to refund only 90% of the paid money.
It's most obvious that it's their fault, and I don't really understand how they dare, after 45 days that I did not get the package, to deduct any money, instead actually compensate me.

Needless to say that all my e-mails in this regard were answered as always: No matter what I write, they answer whatever is on their mind, i.e. without reference to what I wrote.

To summarize: I suggest to avoid buying from this store at all. If you do buy there - at least use PayPal to try and protect your purchase and money (though you know that PayPal is not 100% protecting.)

michaeld126
5/26/15

Still you beat about the bush.
Send me my order at the fastest delivery at your expense NOW.
How long is it going to take before you can manage one order and get it to me.
7 months now, 16 emails.
I am tired of waiting and playing merry go round.
their reply
go order again till you get it

elk11
5/24/15

I bought one of their bluetooth Xiaomi MiBands. Everything worked fine for like 2 weeks. Then the band thad holds the module broke apart. Copany and the response i got is: "Thanks for your reply But the main body of the item is working. If you want a refull refund you need to send it back to us." so not only are they not standing behind their product and refusing to replace teh band at least, but they want me to spend more money to send a defective item back to them in order to get MY money. Ridiculous. Will never buy there again, even if they give crap away for free. Horrid experience

Tip for consumers: Save your money. Buy somewhere else. Even if item is more expensive, at least they should back their item for a return or exchange. With htis company you just lose.

glenf8
5/5/15

Stay well away from this company, it is 2 chinese boys acting as brokers, you order from them, they order from a company that sells your item, they take the money and throw away orders

redouaneb
5/1/15

Hi Imredouane from morocco
I make this review to tell you that my experience with tinydeal is perfect I pass more than 10 orders and I recieve it All in a wonderfull time. costumer service is perfect online support also :) .... I have to tell you that you must try with tinydeal and you wll be all the days a winner ecause tinydeal is the past
here is my order numbers you can check it in online support and you will be sure that i recieve it all thak you tinydeal you arethe best

tomc78
4/13/15

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Placed an order for an item and noticed they were charing more than what was stated at checkout in the order confirmation sent via email. immediately started a live chat with customer service to try to fix issue. They gave me an excuse that they were unable to see my order in their system yet and for me to contact then in two hours. I asked were they certain if they can fix the faulty charge and that's when I realized this was a SHADY operation. The customer service replied that they would not be certain but they would try their best. And if item ships before they could get to it, there was nothing they could do. I looked at the order status and it said it was processing and getting ready for dispatch yet the customer service rep still denied that the order has entered their systems yet. Obliviously they were trying to get the item out so that I would have to go through the trouble of shipping it back to get my order cancel, which I did not appreciate. They were not able to fix the pricing error or cancel my order until 30 mins later and me refusing to wait 2 hours for service then they finally gave up and said they would cancel my order. Even then they have already charged my card and asked that I wait weeks for a refund. If I get my refund I would be happy, but it's kind of crazy that I even have to wait for a refund for a order I canceled less than an hour from ordering and never shipped. Needless to say, the customer service rep did not give me any reason to believe this was a legit operation so I called my bank to make sure the refund would go through and have my account number changed. Save your self the hassle and JUST STAY AWAY!

tonyf27
4/10/15

I previously wrote a good review regarding this company, however, I have changed my mind. I purchased two tablets before Christmas for presents. Neither tablet would charge up. I contacted Tiny Deals and they wanted photos of everything, product, packaging, customs note etc. When I sent all that they wanted a video via you tube. What a video is going to show I have no idea. Needless to say I had to buy two more tablets locally and have two Tiny Deals tablets completely flat.

sauds
4/7/15

Order number 9540045786940000646805
01/15/2015 I made an order and I have not to date received the package. I contacted all service tinydeal and still did not deliver the package or return money, which were duly received. It is a very bad company with which I do not recommend cooperation.

joaquinf6
4/2/15

If you give money to these unpresentables you are completely in their hands. Any problem you have with the buyed item its completly sure you will have nothing. The Chinese consumer council is a fake and wont move a finger to help you. Be aware of chinese comerce, its worst than a bull$#*!. I prefere to pay twice the price and have a product I know the buyer will be responsibile of than a chinese bull$#*!. Really sucksss!!!!!

gusm27
3/24/15

I purchased a phone No.1 X-men from Tinydeal and if a left my opinion/review they deleted that
I was not statisfied customer at that moment

Tip for consumers: do not make a deal

elr14
3/19/15

I was sent an obviously used CX-30 that was damaged and with the wrong battery. I was sent a 500mah battery instead of the standard 600mah. The CX-30 was dirty with damaged props., and would randomly turn to the left, or the throttle would randomly die, and the drone would fall from the sky.

I sent TinyDeal customer service pictures of my problem, and of course, they ignored my complaints and refused any attempt to compensate me for sending me a used CX-30 with a weaker battery.

Before that I ordered an orange H12C, and paid for DHL shipping. The H12C was shown to be in stock. TinyDeal didn't ship it out for almost two weeks and several communications with customer service tell me "its ok. it in stock. please wait. ok?"

When I got the H12C, the box was badly damaged, and the quad malfunctioned badly. The return function made the quad fly east until it lost connection with the transmitter, and fall from the sky. The return function could not be turned off. My quad fell into a pond, luckily hitting no one or any property. I flew this thing for a grand total of 3 minutes before it was gone forever. I sent TinyDeal pictures and described my problem, but customer service pretended not to understand the problem, and asked me for video of the problem so their tech team can assist me. Since I can't go back in time and film this defect, their request is either intentionally stupid, or intentionally deceitful.

Two defective quads and an obvious attempt to cheat me from TinyDeal, with no acknowledgement of your mistake. That's a pattern.

The TinyDeal business model is to send you cheap, defective, broken, used, or wrong items, and then waste your time with obviously unhelpful customer service so they can hope to keep your money if you don't file a dispute with your credit card company.

yunusm
3/19/15

I have been using Tiny deal for a number of years as supplier to a small online business I run .I have spent thousands of pounds over the last few years and been happy until the last order I placed just before Christmas 2014 only 1 of the 3 parcels arrived after contacting numerous times and an e-mail now the size of a small Shakespear novel is advising that I need to wait 5 month and contact my post office even after advising that the tracking numbers supplied indicate the last know location as Holland and after contactinr the Royal mail on a number of occasions they have no record of the items entering the UK .I am now in the process of legal action to persue refund of funds along with the loss of earning I have encountered.
Update after supplying TinyDeal (As they requested ) with a conformation letter from the Royal Mail stating that the parcels have not been recieved . I recieved a reply now saying that as the letter was not stamped they would not accept it .When I asked what information they required in the stamp as the letter I supplied was dated signed and on royal mail headed paper I recieved another reply advising stamp required for claim and in capital letter DO YOU UNDERTAND - Lovely customer service .Now almost a year on with no sign of a refund and even if that does happen I only get 80% .Whatever you do please think twice prior to ordering anything - a note to consider not all overseas companies are a bad as these muppets when things go wrong and I have ordered from a few compaines who get things sorted very quicky please just do your research before ordering as its all good when things go right but you do not want to have to deal with these thief if it goes wrong you have been warned .

ayooa
3/13/15

scam !!! :(
I bought a thl 5000 smartphone, tinydeal sent my phone by PostNL but I have not received it, the local post office told me that the tracking number not found in our database, after two months i have contacted the tinydeal support and he let me wait one more month to tell me that your package is delivered
when i track my parcel with the tracking number i got this message :
A signature is required upon delivery of this item
The item has arrived in the country of destination

Tip for consumers: do not buy anything from this scam website

rochds
3/11/15

"SCAM SCAM SCAM !!! I BOUGHT AN ITEM ON FREAKING 10/29/2014 THAT'S 5 MONTHS AGO !!!! I contacted their customer service which was NO HELP AND SUPER RUDE ... They said they will contact the post office and Make them Ship the item Faster ... I was very understanding that It might have been a problem with the shipping ... but now 5 MONTHS and i have got nothing , DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !! THE SHIPPING IS PATHETIC

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM TINYDEAL !!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY !!

marke64
3/2/15

Was shipped a defective product and told I needed to pay more money to get a product that worked. Unacceptable. Avoid this company!!!

bobr49
2/12/15

Assolutamente inaffidabile

Sono rimasto molto deluso da TinyDeal, la merce non è mai arrivata, dopo le mie ripetute proteste mi hanno sempre risposto di aspettare, notate che dall'ordine alla mia prima lamentela sono passate sei settimane e mi hanno risposto di aspettare altre sei settimane, non acquisterò più da questo sito.

josec45
2/10/15

TRAS REALIZAR VARIAS COMPRAS EN TINYDEAL,TODO FUE BIEN.EN LA ULTIMA COMPRA TUVE UNOS PROBLEMAS CON UN TELÉFONO Y UN PEDIDO REENVIADO, A FECHA DE HOY SIGO ESPERANDO, NO SE HACEN CARGO DE LOS PROBLEMAS.

leoz5
2/9/15

I ordered small parcel at the very start of February and never received it.
I was obliged to ask PayPal for a claim. PayPal asked TD about parcel and they sent fake tracking code! So, they try to cheat PP as well.
But, after few days, PayPal decided the case in my favor and returned the money TinyDeal tried to steal to my PP account.
Never use this service. Stay away! Beware!

Tip for consumers: Beware of these scummers!

misterc1
2/6/15

I'm joining the club...
In the past one year I have placed 17 orders at TD and was a satisfied customer. Until December 2014 when 3 orders placed in October were nowhere to be found. Since then there is a very long email chain with the usual names I read in previous posts: Steve, Eleva, Marta, Carmen. They have been checking with their post office ever since I first contacted them. I was always told to check with my local post office and to wait more and more and more.

Funny part is that I did check with the local offices and they eventually took responsibility of the lost packages and they are willing to pay a reimbursement. All this backed up with a formal document which I sent to TD. I asked them to make the claim themselves then send me the orders again OR provide a formal resignation of the right to compensation in my favour. Now they are still telling me to wait 3 months and they are checking with their post office.

Ridiculous! All I need is a signed and stamped document from TD that our local post office can pay me instead of the seller.
(if the person from TD responding to these posts is more competent than the rest I talked to then please do step in and take some action)

UPDATE: The service team who are reacting to these reviews have provided great assistance in resolving my issue. One month after posting my original review I've received refunds for all 3 of the lost packages. I much appreciate the attention and help I received from the service team. I would recommend the sales team to learn from them. A majority of the frustration I see in these reviews could have been avoided if the sales team is as helpful and effective as the service team.
I'm changing my rating to reflect my apprecaition.

emad-ud-deenl
2/6/15

Hi Everyone,

I ordered an Umi Zero cell phone from them on the 29th of Jan and got the phone on the 4th of Feb using DHL as the delivery service going to the Boston area. I paid $231.71 for the phone and a flip case.

Everything on the phone works and it takes beautiful photos and is a very nice phone.

I order from them a few years ago. I got several green led lights for our children for under $1.00 and our children loved them.

I also now use that web site because they use PayPal because I have been using PayPal also for many years and AliExpress does not offer PayPal payments any more.

The uploaded photos are not altered in any way. They are taken directly using the phone.

I'm very happy with this phone.

10-Aug-15 Update:

I've had this phone for quite a while now and am still very happy with it. It's a good trusty well built phone.

Truly,
Emad

Tip for consumers: This is not related to TinyDeal, but if you get any Android phone, you need to reboot the phone after inserting a GSM sim card so the phone will be able to read the card.

svilens
2/2/15

I've ordered a battery 89 days (Order No.: 4150042692580000093394 in their system) ago and I'm still waiting to arrive. On a day 45 I've opened a case thru Paypal. TinyDeal asked me to wait more and I did - I gave them another week, then I requested for full refund according to the PayPal 45 days refund policy. TinyDeal provided a fake tracking number to PayPal customer service and won the case. Now I don't have my money and I don't have the item I've ordered. The customer service of TinyDeal is awful. I've contacted them 4 times and they always use the same template, that my item is on it's way and I have to wait more. 89 days of waiting and nothing in return. This china shop is total SCAM and the customer service is bellow 0!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from TinyDeal - go and shop from ebay - at least they have better customer service and they understand the value of a customer.

chadh24
1/22/15

There not USA products but there are good quality products I waited at most 15 days for shipping coming from another country I LOVE THIS PHONE . be kind

mikee42
1/18/15

TinyDeal does not believe this ad is deceptive at all. In fact they argue with me that it's not. This box arrived about 20 days after I ordered it.

From the ad I believed that I was going to receive the quadcopter as SYMA ships it…with everything EXCEPT FOR THE TRANSMITTER AND CAMERA. That's EXACTLY what the ad implies and SAYS!!!!

I got it and there is no landing legs, there is no battery charger, there is no instruction manual. I called and they have been giving me a "Sorry Charlie" kind of attitude saying 'You need to read the ad description more carefully when you order something. Have a nice day".

I have communicated with what are supposed to be 3 different people and get the same thing from all of them. I wanted to send this back and order the entire box…with EVERYTHING from them. But they are so argumentative and NOT HELPFUL AT ALL that I don't even want to do business with them anymore.

I guess this is acceptable customer service in China or something. I just wanted to make a return and order something that is more expensive and they are trying to school me on reading ads more carefully.

Here is EXACTLY (copy and paste) what the ad says: SYMA X5C 4-Channel 6-axis Gyro 2.4GHz RC UFO Quadcopter Aircraft without Transmitter Camera BNF TRC-356255

There should also be a COMMA between transmitter and camera. That could be a little confusing as well to people. I have seen 6 complaints around the internet on this EXACT SAME ORDER FROM TINYDEAL. Nowhere in that ad does it mention that it is missing the battery charger, landing gear and manual. WHY NOT MENTION THOSE THINGS TOO while you are at it?~

Tip for consumers: If you want to return something…good luck. They have said things like "You need to read ad closer. Hope you and you family have nice day"

corb92
1/14/15

Ben al heel lang bezig om geld terug te krijgen wegens niet leveren van een bestelling. Wordt van kastje naar de muur en weer terug gestuurd. Vage linkjes naar FAQ sectie die op geen enkele wijze antwoord op mijn vraag bieden, telkens andere medewerkers die weer opnieuw vragen om nog even geduld te hebben etc, Of schrijven dat ze mijn klacht goed genoteerd hebben en hun postkantoor gaan vragen om het pakket op te sporen. Men blijft maar rekken en dingen verzinnen. Inmiddels is de geschiltermijn van Paypal al lang verlopen.

Gister deden ze een aanbod om 70% van het bedrag uit te keren als TD punten. Die kan ik dan als korting inzetten bij een nieuwe bestelling. Als ik geld terug wilde moest ik een verklaring van Non delivery van het postkantoor opsturen.
Een verklaring dat iets niet is geleverd, zie je het voor je? een verklaring van de post dat ze een onbekend iets niet geleverd hebben. Zij zouden in China een bevestiging van aflevering moeten hebben als het wel bezorgd was.

Zo blijven ze bezig met je totdat je het uiteindelijk opgeeft. Tientallen mails zijn er al over en weer gegaan.

Het is ook een paar keer goed gegaan hoor, bestellen bij Tinydeal maar ik doe het nooit meer. Het is al die frustratie als het mis gaat niet waard. Ik beperk me nu gewoon tot het zo veel en zo vaak mogelijk vertellen van mijn verhaal en koop mijn spullen voortaan in Nederland.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy at Tinydeal!

mikes260
12/26/14

I bought a new phone which had defective touch (ghosting) from the very beginning. Now TinyDeal refuses to simply replace Phone. Instead, i got offered an old repaired and different phone if i pay additional 10 Euro. So if buying stuff from China, please avoid tinydeal with it's "tinysupport" and stick to aliexpress.com which offers proper customer protection.

Tip for consumers: Pray that you receive a working item.

benjaminp21
12/23/14

Adding myself to this long list of unsatisfied customers will change nothing. Always will be a lot of naïve people ordering cheap products when looking at nice photos. I’m one of this people and I had good surprises sometimes but not always. Ordered in TinyDeal (100$) end of September (26) and they promised receiving in 15-30 days. I missed the 45 days of PayPal (not opened a dispute) because I believed the answer I received after 44 days when I asked they where is my order. After waiting 3 weeks more they answer that after checking with the post office need one month more. After other two weeks one more time – wait 4 weeks. Received answers from Steve, Alice (Carmen), Marta, Eleva but I suppose was the same robot programed to answer wait 4 weeks and now 3 months after ordering I’m still in the same place, my money was gone and my email is full with fake answers.
Another order (15$) still received after 40 days and this time I opened a dispute in PayPal. This one haven’t a track number (non-registered post). The answer of TinyDeal to PayPal was a track number (remember, my order was non-registered post) arrived one month ago in another place.
I suppose this one was a defective robot answering PayPal but even laying to PayPal and not only to customers will not drop this side from PayPal so be careful.
Today 3.5 months after the shipping (?) still nothing. No one check, no one refund, no one care. And after trying last month to resolve myself by enquiring the Swiss Post (Asendia Hong Kong and the main site) another recommendation. Maybe the Swiss watches are still the better but not the Swiss Post. Don't use. If you order form a chinese site use the chinese post. Maybe is slow but finaly will arive. The swiss one never answers. And finaly Asendia found that the parcel was lost (they needed more than one month to find). The decision was to refound to Tinydeal. Asking why after receiving my full payment Tinydeal will receive one more time the money they answer they knew only the sender. Tinydeal tell me i will receive 65% in ID points but nothing added in my points, so not only i lost my money but Tinydeal received a gift. End of the story.

Tip for consumers: At least if you want to order here 40 days after ordering open a dispute in PayPal and maybe you will receive your money. Don't waste your time chating or mailing the robot is busy to spend your money for itself.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question