US Government's NSF

shenzhen, guangdong province ,china
Shenzhen, Guangdong 518057, China
Tel: +1.4252740657
tinydeal.com@protecteddomainservices.com

People interested in TinyDeal are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

misterc1

They have been checking with their post office ever since I first contacted them. (in 18 reviews)

rekol

They always to fast free shipping as well, and have great customer service along with a great facebook page. (in 22 reviews)

abib6

They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. (in 91 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marinod7
7/31/15

Bought several phones on tinydeal.
Never had a problem with a payment or shipping. Tried the customer service, was not easy to reach but handeled my problem right away.

bobp38
7/31/15

If you ever have a problem with a product that you receive from these people be prepared for a long (and pointless) exchange with a barely-literate Chinese rep. They will reply to your emails exactly ONCE each day with the stupidest and nonsensical replies you've ever seen. Broken or non-working product received? "Please upload a video to Dropbox of the product showing what it is doing". Once you upload the video of the product 'not working' they will have a 'technician' review it and make suggestions. "Can you please shake the product?" "Please replace the battery and try again". Even if none of these things apply to the product you bought.
Once you have jumped through all of these hoops and they are totally convinced that they sent you a defective product, they will ask you to pay some additional amount of money to get it replaced. Ridiculous company.

sofronc
7/20/15

Hi ! I made two orders from tinydeal. For the first one i waited one week before they told me is out of stock and they refunded my money because i allready placed and paid the order. And after that i placed a new order for new items and they send me the package in Romania very fast in two weeks.The products were OK and good quality. For me, TINYDEALwas OK. I want to tell you that i purchased product from another two chinese online stores and everything went OK. In my personal opinion the chinese merchants are onest people... I don't deny the fact there are people here with BAD EXPERIENCE involving CHINESE ONLINE STORE, but fortunately for me everything was OK. I hope this opinion will help you...Keep in mind that you must pe pacient when you buy items from China because they have A LOT OF WORK TO DO... SUCCES TO ALL OF YOU!

bills132
7/17/15

I've had 2 experiences with these e-commerce people, and will NEVER do business with them again. I strongly urge people NOT to buy from them, no matter how cheap they make an item ... the ensuing aggravation is not worth it. I bought a quadcopter model, which was supposed to be 'in stock'. It wasn't. Wait! Then they sent me a "demo model" with scratched transmitter and NO Manual. It took 2 weeks of emails to get them to email me a photocopy of the manual. Second item I bought from them was a 7" tablet. Tablet was okay, but they sent me a European 2 prong AC adapter, instead of the bladed one. They asked me to send them a picture of the problem ... I did. Now they want copies of the shipment paper, etc. I told them flat out "F*** Y**" and I will never do business with you again. Those people are either robots, or Morons ... or both.

raymodm
6/16/15

The Walkera QR X350pro RC UFO Quadcopter that I bought from them doesn't work. It doesn't turn on at all. The box was damaged during shipment as well. And the Plasma Magic Crystal Desktop Ball Light that arrived wasn't USB. Instead of a USB end, it has a foreign plug on the end that I can use.

They denied my request for a return, so now I have to do a claim through PayPal.

zohars
5/29/15

I purchased 2 phones (Laude S800) with accessories from TinyDeal.
The whole deal was about $200.
I waited more than 45 days and did not receive the package.
I asked them to help me find it; after some correspondence TinyDeal told me that the package is stuck in customs. After about 2 more weeks they said it's on hold (what this means???)
No additional explanations; no direct answers to my direct questions.
It seems like they do not really read my letters. They answer just what is convenient for them.

At last I asked to get my money back.
TinyDeal agreed to refund only 90% of the paid money.
It's most obvious that it's their fault, and I don't really understand how they dare, after 45 days that I did not get the package, to deduct any money, instead actually compensate me.

Needless to say that all my e-mails in this regard were answered as always: No matter what I write, they answer whatever is on their mind, i.e. without reference to what I wrote.

To summarize: I suggest to avoid buying from this store at all. If you do buy there - at least use PayPal to try and protect your purchase and money (though you know that PayPal is not 100% protecting.)

michaeld126
5/26/15

Still you beat about the bush.
Send me my order at the fastest delivery at your expense NOW.
How long is it going to take before you can manage one order and get it to me.
7 months now, 16 emails.
I am tired of waiting and playing merry go round.
their reply
go order again till you get it

elk11
5/24/15

I bought one of their bluetooth Xiaomi MiBands. Everything worked fine for like 2 weeks. Then the band thad holds the module broke apart. Copany and the response i got is: "Thanks for your reply But the main body of the item is working. If you want a refull refund you need to send it back to us." so not only are they not standing behind their product and refusing to replace teh band at least, but they want me to spend more money to send a defective item back to them in order to get MY money. Ridiculous. Will never buy there again, even if they give crap away for free. Horrid experience

Tip for consumers: Save your money. Buy somewhere else. Even if item is more expensive, at least they should back their item for a return or exchange. With htis company you just lose.

glenf8
5/5/15

Stay well away from this company, it is 2 chinese boys acting as brokers, you order from them, they order from a company that sells your item, they take the money and throw away orders

redouaneb
5/1/15

Hi Imredouane from morocco
I make this review to tell you that my experience with tinydeal is perfect I pass more than 10 orders and I recieve it All in a wonderfull time. costumer service is perfect online support also :) .... I have to tell you that you must try with tinydeal and you wll be all the days a winner ecause tinydeal is the past
here is my order numbers you can check it in online support and you will be sure that i recieve it all thak you tinydeal you arethe best

tomc78
4/13/15

This is one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Placed an order for an item and noticed they were charing more than what was stated at checkout in the order confirmation sent via email. immediately started a live chat with customer service to try to fix issue. They gave me an excuse that they were unable to see my order in their system yet and for me to contact then in two hours. I asked were they certain if they can fix the faulty charge and that's when I realized this was a SHADY operation. The customer service replied that they would not be certain but they would try their best. And if item ships before they could get to it, there was nothing they could do. I looked at the order status and it said it was processing and getting ready for dispatch yet the customer service rep still denied that the order has entered their systems yet. Obliviously they were trying to get the item out so that I would have to go through the trouble of shipping it back to get my order cancel, which I did not appreciate. They were not able to fix the pricing error or cancel my order until 30 mins later and me refusing to wait 2 hours for service then they finally gave up and said they would cancel my order. Even then they have already charged my card and asked that I wait weeks for a refund. If I get my refund I would be happy, but it's kind of crazy that I even have to wait for a refund for a order I canceled less than an hour from ordering and never shipped. Needless to say, the customer service rep did not give me any reason to believe this was a legit operation so I called my bank to make sure the refund would go through and have my account number changed. Save your self the hassle and JUST STAY AWAY!

tonyf27
4/10/15

I previously wrote a good review regarding this company, however, I have changed my mind. I purchased two tablets before Christmas for presents. Neither tablet would charge up. I contacted Tiny Deals and they wanted photos of everything, product, packaging, customs note etc. When I sent all that they wanted a video via you tube. What a video is going to show I have no idea. Needless to say I had to buy two more tablets locally and have two Tiny Deals tablets completely flat.

sauds
4/7/15

Order number 9540045786940000646805
01/15/2015 I made an order and I have not to date received the package. I contacted all service tinydeal and still did not deliver the package or return money, which were duly received. It is a very bad company with which I do not recommend cooperation.

joaquinf6
4/2/15

If you give money to these unpresentables you are completely in their hands. Any problem you have with the buyed item its completly sure you will have nothing. The Chinese consumer council is a fake and wont move a finger to help you. Be aware of chinese comerce, its worst than a bull$#*!. I prefere to pay twice the price and have a product I know the buyer will be responsibile of than a chinese bull$#*!. Really sucksss!!!!!

gusm27
3/24/15

I purchased a phone No.1 X-men from Tinydeal and if a left my opinion/review they deleted that
I was not statisfied customer at that moment

Tip for consumers: do not make a deal

elr14
3/19/15

I was sent an obviously used CX-30 that was damaged and with the wrong battery. I was sent a 500mah battery instead of the standard 600mah. The CX-30 was dirty with damaged props., and would randomly turn to the left, or the throttle would randomly die, and the drone would fall from the sky.

I sent TinyDeal customer service pictures of my problem, and of course, they ignored my complaints and refused any attempt to compensate me for sending me a used CX-30 with a weaker battery.

Before that I ordered an orange H12C, and paid for DHL shipping. The H12C was shown to be in stock. TinyDeal didn't ship it out for almost two weeks and several communications with customer service tell me "its ok. it in stock. please wait. ok?"

When I got the H12C, the box was badly damaged, and the quad malfunctioned badly. The return function made the quad fly east until it lost connection with the transmitter, and fall from the sky. The return function could not be turned off. My quad fell into a pond, luckily hitting no one or any property. I flew this thing for a grand total of 3 minutes before it was gone forever. I sent TinyDeal pictures and described my problem, but customer service pretended not to understand the problem, and asked me for video of the problem so their tech team can assist me. Since I can't go back in time and film this defect, their request is either intentionally stupid, or intentionally deceitful.

Two defective quads and an obvious attempt to cheat me from TinyDeal, with no acknowledgement of your mistake. That's a pattern.

The TinyDeal business model is to send you cheap, defective, broken, used, or wrong items, and then waste your time with obviously unhelpful customer service so they can hope to keep your money if you don't file a dispute with your credit card company.

yunusm
3/19/15

I have been using Tiny deal for a number of years as supplier to a small online business I run .I have spent thousands of pounds over the last few years and been happy until the last order I placed just before Christmas 2014 only 1 of the 3 parcels arrived after contacting numerous times and an e-mail now the size of a small Shakespear novel is advising that I need to wait 5 month and contact my post office even after advising that the tracking numbers supplied indicate the last know location as Holland and after contactinr the Royal mail on a number of occasions they have no record of the items entering the UK .I am now in the process of legal action to persue refund of funds along with the loss of earning I have encountered.

ayooa
3/13/15

scam !!! :(
I bought a thl 5000 smartphone, tinydeal sent my phone by PostNL but I have not received it, the local post office told me that the tracking number not found in our database, after two months i have contacted the tinydeal support and he let me wait one more month to tell me that your package is delivered
when i track my parcel with the tracking number i got this message :
A signature is required upon delivery of this item
The item has arrived in the country of destination

Tip for consumers: do not buy anything from this scam website

rochds
3/11/15

"SCAM SCAM SCAM !!! I BOUGHT AN ITEM ON FREAKING 10/29/2014 THAT'S 5 MONTHS AGO !!!! I contacted their customer service which was NO HELP AND SUPER RUDE ... They said they will contact the post office and Make them Ship the item Faster ... I was very understanding that It might have been a problem with the shipping ... but now 5 MONTHS and i have got nothing , DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE !! THE SHIPPING IS PATHETIC

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM TINYDEAL !!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY !!

marke64
3/2/15

Was shipped a defective product and told I needed to pay more money to get a product that worked. Unacceptable. Avoid this company!!!

bobr49
2/12/15

Assolutamente inaffidabile

Sono rimasto molto deluso da TinyDeal, la merce non è mai arrivata, dopo le mie ripetute proteste mi hanno sempre risposto di aspettare, notate che dall'ordine alla mia prima lamentela sono passate sei settimane e mi hanno risposto di aspettare altre sei settimane, non acquisterò più da questo sito.

josec45
2/10/15

TRAS REALIZAR VARIAS COMPRAS EN TINYDEAL,TODO FUE BIEN.EN LA ULTIMA COMPRA TUVE UNOS PROBLEMAS CON UN TELÉFONO Y UN PEDIDO REENVIADO, A FECHA DE HOY SIGO ESPERANDO, NO SE HACEN CARGO DE LOS PROBLEMAS.

leoz5
2/9/15

I ordered small parcel at the very start of February and never received it.
I was obliged to ask PayPal for a claim. PayPal asked TD about parcel and they sent fake tracking code! So, they try to cheat PP as well.
But, after few days, PayPal decided the case in my favor and returned the money TinyDeal tried to steal to my PP account.
Never use this service. Stay away! Beware!

Tip for consumers: Beware of these scummers!

misterc1
2/6/15

I'm joining the club...
In the past one year I have placed 17 orders at TD and was a satisfied customer. Until December 2014 when 3 orders placed in October were nowhere to be found. Since then there is a very long email chain with the usual names I read in previous posts: Steve, Eleva, Marta, Carmen. They have been checking with their post office ever since I first contacted them. I was always told to check with my local post office and to wait more and more and more.

Funny part is that I did check with the local offices and they eventually took responsibility of the lost packages and they are willing to pay a reimbursement. All this backed up with a formal document which I sent to TD. I asked them to make the claim themselves then send me the orders again OR provide a formal resignation of the right to compensation in my favour. Now they are still telling me to wait 3 months and they are checking with their post office.

Ridiculous! All I need is a signed and stamped document from TD that our local post office can pay me instead of the seller.
(if the person from TD responding to these posts is more competent than the rest I talked to then please do step in and take some action)

UPDATE: The service team who are reacting to these reviews have provided great assistance in resolving my issue. One month after posting my original review I've received refunds for all 3 of the lost packages. I much appreciate the attention and help I received from the service team. I would recommend the sales team to learn from them. A majority of the frustration I see in these reviews could have been avoided if the sales team is as helpful and effective as the service team.
I'm changing my rating to reflect my apprecaition.

emad-ud-deenl
2/6/15

Hi Everyone,

I ordered an Umi Zero cell phone from them on the 29th of Jan and got the phone on the 4th of Feb using DHL as the delivery service going to the Boston area. I paid $231.71 for the phone and a flip case.

Everything on the phone works and it takes beautiful photos and is a very nice phone.

I order from them a few years ago. I got several green led lights for our children for under $1.00 and our children loved them.

I also now use that web site because they use PayPal because I have been using PayPal also for many years and AliExpress does not offer PayPal payments any more.

The uploaded photos are not altered in any way. They are taken directly using the phone.

I'm very happy with this phone.

Truly,
Emad

Tip for consumers: This is not related to TinyDeal, but if you get any Android phone, you need to reboot the phone after inserting a GSM sim card so the phone will be able to read the card.

svilens
2/2/15

I've ordered a battery 89 days (Order No.: 4150042692580000093394 in their system) ago and I'm still waiting to arrive. On a day 45 I've opened a case thru Paypal. TinyDeal asked me to wait more and I did - I gave them another week, then I requested for full refund according to the PayPal 45 days refund policy. TinyDeal provided a fake tracking number to PayPal customer service and won the case. Now I don't have my money and I don't have the item I've ordered. The customer service of TinyDeal is awful. I've contacted them 4 times and they always use the same template, that my item is on it's way and I have to wait more. 89 days of waiting and nothing in return. This china shop is total SCAM and the customer service is bellow 0!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from TinyDeal - go and shop from ebay - at least they have better customer service and they understand the value of a customer.

chadh24
1/22/15

There not USA products but there are good quality products I waited at most 15 days for shipping coming from another country I LOVE THIS PHONE . be kind

mikee42
1/18/15

TinyDeal does not believe this ad is deceptive at all. In fact they argue with me that it's not. This box arrived about 20 days after I ordered it.

From the ad I believed that I was going to receive the quadcopter as SYMA ships it…with everything EXCEPT FOR THE TRANSMITTER AND CAMERA. That's EXACTLY what the ad implies and SAYS!!!!

I got it and there is no landing legs, there is no battery charger, there is no instruction manual. I called and they have been giving me a "Sorry Charlie" kind of attitude saying 'You need to read the ad description more carefully when you order something. Have a nice day".

I have communicated with what are supposed to be 3 different people and get the same thing from all of them. I wanted to send this back and order the entire box…with EVERYTHING from them. But they are so argumentative and NOT HELPFUL AT ALL that I don't even want to do business with them anymore.

I guess this is acceptable customer service in China or something. I just wanted to make a return and order something that is more expensive and they are trying to school me on reading ads more carefully.

Here is EXACTLY (copy and paste) what the ad says: SYMA X5C 4-Channel 6-axis Gyro 2.4GHz RC UFO Quadcopter Aircraft without Transmitter Camera BNF TRC-356255

There should also be a COMMA between transmitter and camera. That could be a little confusing as well to people. I have seen 6 complaints around the internet on this EXACT SAME ORDER FROM TINYDEAL. Nowhere in that ad does it mention that it is missing the battery charger, landing gear and manual. WHY NOT MENTION THOSE THINGS TOO while you are at it?~

Tip for consumers: If you want to return something…good luck. They have said things like "You need to read ad closer. Hope you and you family have nice day"

corb92
1/14/15

Ben al heel lang bezig om geld terug te krijgen wegens niet leveren van een bestelling. Wordt van kastje naar de muur en weer terug gestuurd. Vage linkjes naar FAQ sectie die op geen enkele wijze antwoord op mijn vraag bieden, telkens andere medewerkers die weer opnieuw vragen om nog even geduld te hebben etc, Of schrijven dat ze mijn klacht goed genoteerd hebben en hun postkantoor gaan vragen om het pakket op te sporen. Men blijft maar rekken en dingen verzinnen. Inmiddels is de geschiltermijn van Paypal al lang verlopen.

Gister deden ze een aanbod om 70% van het bedrag uit te keren als TD punten. Die kan ik dan als korting inzetten bij een nieuwe bestelling. Als ik geld terug wilde moest ik een verklaring van Non delivery van het postkantoor opsturen.
Een verklaring dat iets niet is geleverd, zie je het voor je? een verklaring van de post dat ze een onbekend iets niet geleverd hebben. Zij zouden in China een bevestiging van aflevering moeten hebben als het wel bezorgd was.

Zo blijven ze bezig met je totdat je het uiteindelijk opgeeft. Tientallen mails zijn er al over en weer gegaan.

Het is ook een paar keer goed gegaan hoor, bestellen bij Tinydeal maar ik doe het nooit meer. Het is al die frustratie als het mis gaat niet waard. Ik beperk me nu gewoon tot het zo veel en zo vaak mogelijk vertellen van mijn verhaal en koop mijn spullen voortaan in Nederland.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy at Tinydeal!

mikes260
12/26/14

I bought a new phone which had defective touch (ghosting) from the very beginning. Now TinyDeal refuses to simply replace Phone. Instead, i got offered an old repaired and different phone if i pay additional 10 Euro. So if buying stuff from China, please avoid tinydeal with it's "tinysupport" and stick to aliexpress.com which offers proper customer protection.

Tip for consumers: Pray that you receive a working item.

benjaminp21
12/23/14

Adding myself to this long list of unsatisfied customers will change nothing. Always will be a lot of naïve people ordering cheap products when looking at nice photos. I’m one of this people and I had good surprises sometimes but not always. Ordered in TinyDeal (100$) end of September (26) and they promised receiving in 15-30 days. I missed the 45 days of PayPal (not opened a dispute) because I believed the answer I received after 44 days when I asked they where is my order. After waiting 3 weeks more they answer that after checking with the post office need one month more. After other two weeks one more time – wait 4 weeks. Received answers from Steve, Alice (Carmen), Marta, Eleva but I suppose was the same robot programed to answer wait 4 weeks and now 3 months after ordering I’m still in the same place, my money was gone and my email is full with fake answers.
Another order (15$) still received after 40 days and this time I opened a dispute in PayPal. This one haven’t a track number (non-registered post). The answer of TinyDeal to PayPal was a track number (remember, my order was non-registered post) arrived one month ago in another place.
I suppose this one was a defective robot answering PayPal but even laying to PayPal and not only to customers will not drop this side from PayPal so be careful.
Today 3.5 months after the shipping (?) still nothing. No one check, no one refund, no one care. And after trying last month to resolve myself by enquiring the Swiss Post (Asendia Hong Kong and the main site) another recommendation. Maybe the Swiss watches are still the better but not the Swiss Post. Don't use. If you order form a chinese site use the chinese post. Maybe is slow but finaly will arive. The swiss one never answers. And finaly Asendia found that the parcel was lost (they needed more than one month to find). The decision was to refound to Tinydeal. Asking why after receiving my full payment Tinydeal will receive one more time the money they answer they knew only the sender. Tinydeal tell me i will receive 65% in ID points but nothing added in my points, so not only i lost my money but Tinydeal received a gift. End of the story.

Tip for consumers: At least if you want to order here 40 days after ordering open a dispute in PayPal and maybe you will receive your money. Don't waste your time chating or mailing the robot is busy to spend your money for itself.

toony
12/18/14

At first sight it looks all Ok.

But what happens when an order does not arrive at the customer?

Then you become a playbal of the robot e-mail answering machines.

Allways another fake name, allways do they have to check the post office.

Ordered in september, got nothing till now.. except lots of sorryfull e-mails with a lot of crap.

If you have money to spend... You'd better get elsewhere!

*** Tinydeal responded to my review.
That is a good one!!
Ask for refund.
THAT NOW is exactly, what I am trying to do for the last 3 months!!!
I almost used bad language here....
***

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this webshop.
Do something nice with your money.
Lots of more relieable webshops in China.
This one is very, very bad.

neirhcs
12/15/14

Shame on you Tinydeal, Scammers and liars

Really fast: I buy a clock 14.12€ clock and doenst work. I send the form with the pictures and video showing the box was not damaged but the clock came dead.
-First "solution" they offer: the send a working one if I make apurchase above 80!!!€.... I complain
-Second "solution": I pay 10€ to send a working one. I tell them to send me 2 mouses (6.6€ both) for free, they say NO
-Third "solution": If I want the 2 mouses, I need to purchase above 25€. I answer: just send one for free
-Fourth "solution"! : The send ONE mouse(3.32€)...if I purchase over 20€!! :O
-I try to chat...they say "We already mailed you".
I insist but : "The chat has been terminated"

So, they say in the rules in the web:
-They replace broken items: LIE, LIE and LIE!
-They provide warranty: LIE, LIE and LIE!!

nurmaanr
12/11/14

Hi all i have ordered a tablet from this site about 2 weeks ago. As usual they sent the tracking number by email and the site to check it. But when i came to do so, i was told that the tracking number was detected to come from Singapore but it could not be found. This is very disappointing. Just to say that i had given some preference to this site to Focalprice because they were providing tracking number for the same price. I had already ordered many items from Focalprice and the customer service is blameless. I had once ordered a tablet and it came to Mauritius in three weeks. But here, two weeks had passed and don't even know if my parcel exists!
If you ask me, I would discourage you continuing to buy from this site. If they don't give me a good reason for what has happened, i shall never buy from there again!!

Tip for consumers: Don't trust it!

franks74
12/10/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

Order marked as "shipped" by them in 14 September 2014. Have been waiting until December 2014. Their customer support reply "check the post office". I checked the post office and there is no package.

Their support reply?????

"JUST WAIT FOR IT".

After that I got the automatic replay "just wait for it" for any question I had.

This is literally the worst seller I have ever seen in 15 years of buying online.

Tinydeal - "Just wait for it".

tonyf25
12/9/14

I have purchased from this site twice, and in both cases I have had no problems. Very good products, in my case tablets, at very good prices. Will use Tinydeals again. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

zorinkos
12/8/14

super
all is OK
fast delivery

joym20
11/30/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!
It is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had!! I Ordered an hour glass on the 4th of Oct. I waited up to a month!! I finally contacted them and they told me to be patient it was a busy time and I would receive it shortly!! I waited yet another month!!! And today I have contacted them, to be told they sent it out on the 6th of Oct and would write a query to the post office which will take 2-3weeks!! And if I don't hear from them could I please contact them!! A horrific company!! Save yourself the hassle and stress and buy somewhere else!

"Your concerns about this delivery problem have been duly noted. We will raise a written query to our post office about your item, and urge the post office to deliver the parcel soon.
Generally it takes 15-20 business days for the post office to finish the investigation. Meanwhile, we will follow up with the Post Office and keep you posted for any updates we are about to have in the next 2~3 weeks. And if you receive your item during this period, please let us know.
Please contact us 15 business days later if you don't hear from us or receive your parcel."

shaune4
11/8/14

I ordered a x98 air 3g from this company. It arrived within the quoted time this though was where my trouble started. The quick start is in Chinese as are all documents so I plugged it in to charge. Nothing happened left it for 24 hours then switched it on battery showed 50 percent. And to my dismay every thing on it is in Chinese. All apps every thing no options to change the language that I recognised I managed to get mahong in English played it for a while it then died if a flat battery. Back on charge for 5 days and nothing I stifled the power cord and it briefly lit up but went of again. It has owned Been on charge for 3weeks. In the mean time I have emailed tiny deal 5 times with no replies. I emailed teclast the manufacturer and they said it was nothing to do with them contact tinydeals I told them I had tried but the did not reply I have not revere a reply its now been weeks. I have tried to leave a review on tiny deals site but it says I cannot because I have not lurch aced a tablet from them.

This company is a total waste of money. I have a sales company and my 10 employees have Been using PIPO tablets for the last 3 years and I was looking to replace them. It will not be with teclast and certainly not from tiny deals. The are just crooks Stay away..........

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Tinydeals Do Not buy from Teclast.

tonyc72
11/4/14

"tiny deal is the worst company i have ever order from i never got my item and no refund from them and they keep sending me go to the post office. not a reliably company. "

Tip for consumers: do not order from this company not reliably.

abib6
11/4/14

Good store with a huge range of products. They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. I had no problems with them and therefore I can recommend TinyDeal.

Tip for consumers: Verify that the item(s) is (are) in stock.
Pick registered-mail instead of non-registered mail!!
Patience is key.

daves117
11/3/14

Years ago they used to be good, but now they are full of crap. I bought a tablet, delivery stated 10-15 days. It took them 10 days to get it to the courier (PostNL) for delivery in W,Australia. It has been sitting in E.Australia now for 2 weeks. TD says, this is normal (bull...t) They give stupid responses. like "This is normal Delivery It has arrived in your country" My "County" is Western Australia not Eastern Australia!!
I opened a Paypal dispute and they have ignored that, making no response.
Its been 26 days since the purchase and it still sitting 2500Km over in the Eastern States of Australia !!!
Post NL is not contactable. All my emails have been rejected by the Mailer Daemon, also they do not have any offices in Australia so why use a flaming Dutch company, which has a shocking reputation amongst their Corporate and Private customers..
I strongly recommend people to avoid this bunch of monkeys, cos I am sure there are no human beings working there. This is Planet of the Apes scenario !!!

maithk
10/28/14

The website is a fraud website. 6 months ago i had ordered a power bank from the website. From past 5 months i have been chasing the website and they have standard responses wait for some time you will receive the order.

Now after 6 months they say we have no clue where the order is neither we are interested in tracking where the order has been lost. now take some td points and forget about the money you paid us and the order you had place.

The order has been a torturous experience. There is no intent from the website staff to take care of customer, they just want to brush away your case.

For any new buyer please avoid the website its a cheat.

Tip for consumers: Please avoid the website..its a cheat

vaseed
10/27/14

“Cheating Site - Tiny Deal

Hi Guys & Gals,

Don't trust this tiny deal site. I am not telling for time shake. I unknowingly ordered in this site. Many of my friends asked me a question like "Oh God! Why you ordered in this site? They won't deliver the product properly and will cheat a lot."

Even in my case, same thing happened. I have ordered a product 2 and 1/2 months before. Even they are not refunding the money. Simply telling silly reasons and delaying. Don't spend money and waste your time. There are lot of good sites to order.

Hope you people will accept my words and look for some other sites. Do forward if you believe on the same. If doubt you can check many reviews about this site in many places. One of the worst site to believe it.

You can hear from them the below details whenver you send mail to them...

1) "Generally it takes 15-20 business days for the post office to finsih the investigation. Meanwhile, we will follow up with the Post Office and keep you posted for any updates we are about to have in the next 2~3 weeks. And if you receive your item during this period, please let us know.

2) "Usually the post office need 2-4 weeks to check it
please kindly wait more days "

3) "We have asked the post office for help, and the report would comes out later.
To solve the problem the report would be necessary, please wait a little time, any news we will let you know.
If you receive the package during this period, please let us know."

Guys & Gals,

the above 3 points , they cut copy paste and keep on send the same mail whenver you contact them. Believe they will tell the same after 1 month/2 month/3 months......

I shifted to new apartment, different place. I informed the same to them but they are asking me to go and collect from old address if get delievered. When it will deliver and when can i go and collect. As per leasing office rule, they wont get the product, if they are out once leasing over. But this Tiny deal people not at all listening my words.

Guys & Gals, lets group together and file a case on them if you raise you hands. Those who wanna really get benefit, text me. We can try to close this TinyDeal.

If I chat online, a lady 'Tik' wantedly terminating the session. Don't trust

mandif1
10/23/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TINYDEAL.COM
!!!UPDATE!!! 11-4-2014 I have been getting delays and what seems to be the run around. I again proved the unit fails. I have to keep chasing the agent around for replies to my emails to them. I get excuses for delays. This last one included a headache. Seriously! I'm being delayed over excuses. Now they want to an "objective and comprehensive review"!!! What?? What is left to review? You sent a failing defective item... Send me a return shipping label and give me a full refund! What the heck is there to review? They are simply trying to screw me over! Again... DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE! The headache they give you for defective items they ship and not honoring an agreement to send what I paid for, denying return shipping labels is just bull feces!!

I recently purchased a P98 Air (NEW) for $220 US Dollars. Upon receipt of item I found the item was damaged and has hardware failure. I provided video documentation showing the hardware failure. The item doesn't work. I didn't agree to pay for a broken, damaged item. I agreed to buy a NEW working item.

After reporting the two hardware failures, the Customer Service Representative didn't even bother to watch the video proving the failure. She told me to Factory Restore it and other nonsense that can't in any way resolve the issue. I have gone back and forth about 10 times with this person who told me to PAY to return the item for REPAIR or REFUND!

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. Any returns policy that says I have to cover the cost of returning items must only relate to the situation where I change my mind about the item ordered and not where there is a problem with the item. I should not lose out financially as a result of your breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by TinyDeal / Seller.

I am expected to pay $80 to return an item I didn't agree to buy in the first place. I am expected to pay for an item that was sent to me broken and damaged. (IT wasn't damaged in shipping, box in perfect condition)

CONSUMER RIGHTS / LAW Dictates: Goods you buy should always be in a satisfactory condition, defect free and fit for the purpose they were intended when you receive them. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you are entitled to return and get a refund if items do not meet the basic criteria.

I have 6 times requested the representative to escalate this issue to her supervisor/manager. Each time she refused telling me she is the handler of my case.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They have horrible customer service, they ignore documentation/proof, they do not honor the purchase agreement and Consumer Rights to receive goods in satisfactory condition free of defect expecting you to pay to return the damaged goods. This is not legal!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. They do not honor your purchase agreement. They will send defective goods and then tell you to pay to return it. Most consumers don't understand their rights to return without their expense of items that are not satisfactory. This company thrives off the consumers ignorance. After all who will pay $60-80 to return the damaged goods? They are preying on you, literally.

subhih
10/13/14

don't buy from there they will steal your money

Tip for consumers: cancel your order

johnv38
10/9/14

order not delivered, did not leave china
tinydeal is nagging about non-delivery document
customer service people are nice, company strategy is horrible

Tip for consumers: tinydeal = thieve

adelineg
10/2/14

Horrible !!!! I ordered 5 sweaters and it took them ONE MONTH after I ordered from them to tell me half my selections were "out of stock". Then it took another 2 weeks for them to tell me the items have been shipped and took around 4 months to receive in the mail. When the clothes arrives they SMELLED horribly (like gas) and were of a horrible quality except for one sweater, it smelled horrible too but was an okay quality ! NEVER AGAIN.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wargos
9/4/14

Tinydeal its a good gadjets site for me . I was ordered a watch. the watch was perfect , working very goodTinydeal service is exellent : they help to me a lot , then i had a trouble shipping is fast about 3 weeks . its short time Very thanks... Tinydeal of their help to me .Gadgets in huge varietychina store best ever , china store -tinydeal is bestMuch cheaper than other e-shops and quality is betterFast & Free Shipping to worldwideMy only and the best choice:

emmanuelp3
9/4/14

Amongst the cheap gadget websites I especially like this one. I do not want to say any wrong on others, but there are certain points why I like Tinydeal the best.Of course they have low prices, more or less the same as few others. The best about Tinydeal is their... fast delivery. I order an item then within 14 days I always got what I want. Compare to others, where sometimes takes 2 monthes to get my order.This fast delivery makes them a good dropshipping partner also. I tried it many times. If I order to myself or my customers from their European warehouse I get the goods in 5-7 day. Which is quite good. If they could increase the number of their goods in their EU warehouse I will spend most of my time selling their products. I have to mention their affiliate program. You can get quite good percentage of points after selling something with their links. These points could be used on purchasing or within two monthes could be cash out. I’m now focusing on collecting 5000 point per month (which is equal 500$)
our review to help others learn about this online business

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: hello,i send an order but is cancelled can you help me to know the problem and how i can send my order again thanks you
4/9/15
Answer
johnv38
A: Keep nagging TinyDeal.
You may obtain a partial refund.
Avoid TinyDeal in the future
4/10/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TinyDeal staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

5 Photos for TinyDeal