US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

misterc1

They have been checking with their post office ever since I first contacted them. (in 16 reviews)

rekol

They always to fast free shipping as well, and have great customer service along with a great facebook page. (in 18 reviews)

abib6

They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. (in 82 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

bobr49
2/12/15

Assolutamente inaffidabile

Sono rimasto molto deluso da TinyDeal, la merce non è mai arrivata, dopo le mie ripetute proteste mi hanno sempre risposto di aspettare, notate che dall'ordine alla mia prima lamentela sono passate sei settimane e mi hanno risposto di aspettare altre sei settimane, non acquisterò più da questo sito.

josec45
2/10/15

TRAS REALIZAR VARIAS COMPRAS EN TINYDEAL,TODO FUE BIEN.EN LA ULTIMA COMPRA TUVE UNOS PROBLEMAS CON UN TELÉFONO Y UN PEDIDO REENVIADO, A FECHA DE HOY SIGO ESPERANDO, NO SE HACEN CARGO DE LOS PROBLEMAS.

leoz5
2/9/15

Horrible service!
They use your PayPal address by default and ignore any other addresses.
System won't tell you anything while ordering.
So-called agents on duty just lying to clientsю One agent told me - your order just cancelled.
After few days another agent told me - your order just shipped and we cannot do anything.
Do not use this service!

misterc1
2/6/15

I'm joining the club...
In the past one year I have placed 17 orders at TD and was a satisfied customer. Until December 2014 when 3 orders placed in October were nowhere to be found. Since then there is a very long email chain with the usual names I read in previous posts: Steve, Eleva, Marta, Carmen. They have been checking with their post office ever since I first contacted them. I was always told to check with my local post office and to wait more and more and more.

Funny part is that I did check with the local offices and they eventually took responsibility of the lost packages and they are willing to pay a reimbursement. All this backed up with a formal document which I sent to TD. I asked them to make the claim themselves then send me the orders again OR provide a formal resignation of the right to compensation in my favour. Now they are still telling me to wait 3 months and they are checking with their post office.

Ridiculous! All I need is a signed and stamped document from TD that our local post office can pay me instead of the seller.
(if the person from TD responding to these posts is more competent than the rest I talked to then please do step in and take some action)

emad-ud-deenl
2/6/15

Hi Everyone,

I ordered an Umi Zero cell phone from them on the 29th of Jan and got the phone on the 4th of Feb using DHL as the delivery service going to the Boston area. I paid $231.71 for the phone and a flip case.

Everything on the phone works and it takes beautiful photos and is a very nice phone.

I order from them a few years ago. I got several green led lights for our children for under $1.00 and our children loved them.

I also now use that web site because they use PayPal because I have been using PayPal also for many years and AliExpress does not offer PayPal payments any more.

The uploaded photos are not altered in any way. They are taken directly using the phone.

I'm very happy with this phone.

Truly,
Emad

Tip for consumers: This is not related to TinyDeal, but if you get any Android phone, you need to reboot the phone after inserting a GSM sim card so the phone will be able to read the card.

svilens
2/2/15

I've ordered a battery 89 days (Order No.: 4150042692580000093394 in their system) ago and I'm still waiting to arrive. On a day 45 I've opened a case thru Paypal. TinyDeal asked me to wait more and I did - I gave them another week, then I requested for full refund according to the PayPal 45 days refund policy. TinyDeal provided a fake tracking number to PayPal customer service and won the case. Now I don't have my money and I don't have the item I've ordered. The customer service of TinyDeal is awful. I've contacted them 4 times and they always use the same template, that my item is on it's way and I have to wait more. 89 days of waiting and nothing in return. This china shop is total SCAM and the customer service is bellow 0!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT buy from TinyDeal - go and shop from ebay - at least they have better customer service and they understand the value of a customer.

mikee42
1/18/15

TinyDeal does not believe this ad is deceptive at all. In fact they argue with me that it's not. This box arrived about 20 days after I ordered it.

From the ad I believed that I was going to receive the quadcopter as SYMA ships it…with everything EXCEPT FOR THE TRANSMITTER AND CAMERA. That's EXACTLY what the ad implies and SAYS!!!!

I got it and there is no landing legs, there is no battery charger, there is no instruction manual. I called and they have been giving me a "Sorry Charlie" kind of attitude saying 'You need to read the ad description more carefully when you order something. Have a nice day".

I have communicated with what are supposed to be 3 different people and get the same thing from all of them. I wanted to send this back and order the entire box…with EVERYTHING from them. But they are so argumentative and NOT HELPFUL AT ALL that I don't even want to do business with them anymore.

I guess this is acceptable customer service in China or something. I just wanted to make a return and order something that is more expensive and they are trying to school me on reading ads more carefully.

Here is EXACTLY (copy and paste) what the ad says: SYMA X5C 4-Channel 6-axis Gyro 2.4GHz RC UFO Quadcopter Aircraft without Transmitter Camera BNF TRC-356255

There should also be a COMMA between transmitter and camera. That could be a little confusing as well to people. I have seen 6 complaints around the internet on this EXACT SAME ORDER FROM TINYDEAL. Nowhere in that ad does it mention that it is missing the battery charger, landing gear and manual. WHY NOT MENTION THOSE THINGS TOO while you are at it?~

Tip for consumers: If you want to return something…good luck. They have said things like "You need to read ad closer. Hope you and you family have nice day"

corb92
1/14/15

Ben al heel lang bezig om geld terug te krijgen wegens niet leveren van een bestelling. Wordt van kastje naar de muur en weer terug gestuurd. Vage linkjes naar FAQ sectie die op geen enkele wijze antwoord op mijn vraag bieden, telkens andere medewerkers die weer opnieuw vragen om nog even geduld te hebben etc, Of schrijven dat ze mijn klacht goed genoteerd hebben en hun postkantoor gaan vragen om het pakket op te sporen. Men blijft maar rekken en dingen verzinnen. Inmiddels is de geschiltermijn van Paypal al lang verlopen.

Gister deden ze een aanbod om 70% van het bedrag uit te keren als TD punten. Die kan ik dan als korting inzetten bij een nieuwe bestelling. Als ik geld terug wilde moest ik een verklaring van Non delivery van het postkantoor opsturen.
Een verklaring dat iets niet is geleverd, zie je het voor je? een verklaring van de post dat ze een onbekend iets niet geleverd hebben. Zij zouden in China een bevestiging van aflevering moeten hebben als het wel bezorgd was.

Zo blijven ze bezig met je totdat je het uiteindelijk opgeeft. Tientallen mails zijn er al over en weer gegaan.

Het is ook een paar keer goed gegaan hoor, bestellen bij Tinydeal maar ik doe het nooit meer. Het is al die frustratie als het mis gaat niet waard. Ik beperk me nu gewoon tot het zo veel en zo vaak mogelijk vertellen van mijn verhaal en koop mijn spullen voortaan in Nederland.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy at Tinydeal!

mikes260
12/26/14

I bought a new phone which had defective touch (ghosting) from the very beginning. Now TinyDeal refuses to simply replace Phone. Instead, i got offered an old repaired and different phone if i pay additional 10 Euro. So if buying stuff from China, please avoid tinydeal with it's "tinysupport" and stick to aliexpress.com which offers proper customer protection.

Tip for consumers: Pray that you receive a working item.

benjaminp21
12/23/14

Adding myself to this long list of unsatisfied customers will change nothing. Always will be a lot of naïve people ordering cheap products when looking at nice photos. I’m one of this people and I had good surprises sometimes but not always. Ordered in TinyDeal (100$) end of September (26) and they promised receiving in 15-30 days. I missed the 45 days of PayPal (not opened a dispute) because I believed the answer I received after 44 days when I asked they where is my order. After waiting 3 weeks more they answer that after checking with the post office need one month more. After other two weeks one more time – wait 4 weeks. Received answers from Steve, Alice (Carmen), Marta, Eleva but I suppose was the same robot programed to answer wait 4 weeks and now 3 months after ordering I’m still in the same place, my money was gone and my email is full with fake answers.
Another order (15$) still received after 40 days and this time I opened a dispute in PayPal. This one haven’t a track number (non-registered post). The answer of TinyDeal to PayPal was a track number (remember, my order was non-registered post) arrived one month ago in another place.
I suppose this one was a defective robot answering PayPal but even laying to PayPal and not only to customers will not drop this side from PayPal so be careful.
Today 3.5 months after the shipping (?) still nothing. No one check, no one refund, no one care. And after trying last month to resolve myself by enquiring the Swiss Post (Asendia Hong Kong and the main site) another recommendation. Maybe the Swiss watches are still the better but not the Swiss Post. Don't use. If you order form a chinese site use the chinese post. Maybe is slow but finaly will arive. The swiss one never answers. And finaly Asendia found that the parcel was lost (they needed more than one month to find). The decision was to refound to Tinydeal. Asking why after receiving my full payment Tinydeal will receive one more time the money they answer they knew only the sender. Tinydeal tell me i will receive 65% in ID points but nothing added in my points, so not only i lost my money but Tinydeal received a gift. End of the story.

Tip for consumers: At least if you want to order here 40 days after ordering open a dispute in PayPal and maybe you will receive your money. Don't waste your time chating or mailing the robot is busy to spend your money for itself.

toony
12/18/14

At first sight it looks all Ok.

But what happens when an order does not arrive at the customer?

Then you become a playbal of the robot e-mail answering machines.

Allways another fake name, allways do they have to check the post office.

Ordered in september, got nothing till now.. except lots of sorryfull e-mails with a lot of crap.

If you have money to spend... You'd better get elsewhere!

*** Tinydeal responded to my review.
That is a good one!!
Ask for refund.
THAT NOW is exactly, what I am trying to do for the last 3 months!!!
I almost used bad language here....
***

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this webshop.
Do something nice with your money.
Lots of more relieable webshops in China.
This one is very, very bad.

neirhcs
12/15/14

Shame on you Tinydeal, Scammers and liars

Really fast: I buy a clock 14.12€ clock and doenst work. I send the form with the pictures and video showing the box was not damaged but the clock came dead.
-First "solution" they offer: the send a working one if I make apurchase above 80!!!€.... I complain
-Second "solution": I pay 10€ to send a working one. I tell them to send me 2 mouses (6.6€ both) for free, they say NO
-Third "solution": If I want the 2 mouses, I need to purchase above 25€. I answer: just send one for free
-Fourth "solution"! : The send ONE mouse(3.32€)...if I purchase over 20€!! :O
-I try to chat...they say "We already mailed you".
I insist but : "The chat has been terminated"

So, they say in the rules in the web:
-They replace broken items: LIE, LIE and LIE!
-They provide warranty: LIE, LIE and LIE!!

nurmaanr
12/11/14

Hi all i have ordered a tablet from this site about 2 weeks ago. As usual they sent the tracking number by email and the site to check it. But when i came to do so, i was told that the tracking number was detected to come from Singapore but it could not be found. This is very disappointing. Just to say that i had given some preference to this site to Focalprice because they were providing tracking number for the same price. I had already ordered many items from Focalprice and the customer service is blameless. I had once ordered a tablet and it came to Mauritius in three weeks. But here, two weeks had passed and don't even know if my parcel exists!
If you ask me, I would discourage you continuing to buy from this site. If they don't give me a good reason for what has happened, i shall never buy from there again!!

Tip for consumers: Don't trust it!

franks74
12/10/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE

Order marked as "shipped" by them in 14 September 2014. Have been waiting until December 2014. Their customer support reply "check the post office". I checked the post office and there is no package.

Their support reply?????

"JUST WAIT FOR IT".

After that I got the automatic replay "just wait for it" for any question I had.

This is literally the worst seller I have ever seen in 15 years of buying online.

Tinydeal - "Just wait for it".

tonyf25
12/9/14

I have purchased from this site twice, and in both cases I have had no problems. Very good products, in my case tablets, at very good prices. Will use Tinydeals again. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.

bogdanm2
12/6/14

i don't understand why so many guys are complaining about this store. i have only 2 orders on their site by now, but i'm happy with the stuffs i've received.
they offer fast shipping, good prices, good communication, good points program, they send items by postNL with lowest costs (about 1-2 usd at 40 usd order), best option for EU customers (the postman brings the package at your door and you don't have to pay customs taxes and VAT). there are so few chinese stores offering postNL
everything i had ordered was in my package, good looking and working.

Tip for consumers: a very good site

joym20
11/30/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!!
It is the worst online shopping experience I have ever had!! I Ordered an hour glass on the 4th of Oct. I waited up to a month!! I finally contacted them and they told me to be patient it was a busy time and I would receive it shortly!! I waited yet another month!!! And today I have contacted them, to be told they sent it out on the 6th of Oct and would write a query to the post office which will take 2-3weeks!! And if I don't hear from them could I please contact them!! A horrific company!! Save yourself the hassle and stress and buy somewhere else!

"Your concerns about this delivery problem have been duly noted. We will raise a written query to our post office about your item, and urge the post office to deliver the parcel soon.
Generally it takes 15-20 business days for the post office to finish the investigation. Meanwhile, we will follow up with the Post Office and keep you posted for any updates we are about to have in the next 2~3 weeks. And if you receive your item during this period, please let us know.
Please contact us 15 business days later if you don't hear from us or receive your parcel."

shaune4
11/8/14

I ordered a x98 air 3g from this company. It arrived within the quoted time this though was where my trouble started. The quick start is in Chinese as are all documents so I plugged it in to charge. Nothing happened left it for 24 hours then switched it on battery showed 50 percent. And to my dismay every thing on it is in Chinese. All apps every thing no options to change the language that I recognised I managed to get mahong in English played it for a while it then died if a flat battery. Back on charge for 5 days and nothing I stifled the power cord and it briefly lit up but went of again. It has owned Been on charge for 3weeks. In the mean time I have emailed tiny deal 5 times with no replies. I emailed teclast the manufacturer and they said it was nothing to do with them contact tinydeals I told them I had tried but the did not reply I have not revere a reply its now been weeks. I have tried to leave a review on tiny deals site but it says I cannot because I have not lurch aced a tablet from them.

This company is a total waste of money. I have a sales company and my 10 employees have Been using PIPO tablets for the last 3 years and I was looking to replace them. It will not be with teclast and certainly not from tiny deals. The are just crooks Stay away..........

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Tinydeals Do Not buy from Teclast.

tonyc72
11/4/14

"tiny deal is the worst company i have ever order from i never got my item and no refund from them and they keep sending me go to the post office. not a reliably company. "

Tip for consumers: do not order from this company not reliably.

abib6
11/4/14

Good store with a huge range of products. They have good competitive prices and ship your order pretty quick. I had no problems with them and therefore I can recommend TinyDeal.

Tip for consumers: Verify that the item(s) is (are) in stock.
Pick registered-mail instead of non-registered mail!!
Patience is key.

daves117
11/3/14

Years ago they used to be good, but now they are full of crap. I bought a tablet, delivery stated 10-15 days. It took them 10 days to get it to the courier (PostNL) for delivery in W,Australia. It has been sitting in E.Australia now for 2 weeks. TD says, this is normal (bull...t) They give stupid responses. like "This is normal Delivery It has arrived in your country" My "County" is Western Australia not Eastern Australia!!
I opened a Paypal dispute and they have ignored that, making no response.
Its been 26 days since the purchase and it still sitting 2500Km over in the Eastern States of Australia !!!
Post NL is not contactable. All my emails have been rejected by the Mailer Daemon, also they do not have any offices in Australia so why use a flaming Dutch company, which has a shocking reputation amongst their Corporate and Private customers..
I strongly recommend people to avoid this bunch of monkeys, cos I am sure there are no human beings working there. This is Planet of the Apes scenario !!!

maithk
10/28/14

The website is a fraud website. 6 months ago i had ordered a power bank from the website. From past 5 months i have been chasing the website and they have standard responses wait for some time you will receive the order.

Now after 6 months they say we have no clue where the order is neither we are interested in tracking where the order has been lost. now take some td points and forget about the money you paid us and the order you had place.

The order has been a torturous experience. There is no intent from the website staff to take care of customer, they just want to brush away your case.

For any new buyer please avoid the website its a cheat.

Tip for consumers: Please avoid the website..its a cheat

vaseed
10/27/14

“Cheating Site - Tiny Deal

Hi Guys & Gals,

Don't trust this tiny deal site. I am not telling for time shake. I unknowingly ordered in this site. Many of my friends asked me a question like "Oh God! Why you ordered in this site? They won't deliver the product properly and will cheat a lot."

Even in my case, same thing happened. I have ordered a product 2 and 1/2 months before. Even they are not refunding the money. Simply telling silly reasons and delaying. Don't spend money and waste your time. There are lot of good sites to order.

Hope you people will accept my words and look for some other sites. Do forward if you believe on the same. If doubt you can check many reviews about this site in many places. One of the worst site to believe it.

You can hear from them the below details whenver you send mail to them...

1) "Generally it takes 15-20 business days for the post office to finsih the investigation. Meanwhile, we will follow up with the Post Office and keep you posted for any updates we are about to have in the next 2~3 weeks. And if you receive your item during this period, please let us know.

2) "Usually the post office need 2-4 weeks to check it
please kindly wait more days "

3) "We have asked the post office for help, and the report would comes out later.
To solve the problem the report would be necessary, please wait a little time, any news we will let you know.
If you receive the package during this period, please let us know."

Guys & Gals,

the above 3 points , they cut copy paste and keep on send the same mail whenver you contact them. Believe they will tell the same after 1 month/2 month/3 months......

I shifted to new apartment, different place. I informed the same to them but they are asking me to go and collect from old address if get delievered. When it will deliver and when can i go and collect. As per leasing office rule, they wont get the product, if they are out once leasing over. But this Tiny deal people not at all listening my words.

Guys & Gals, lets group together and file a case on them if you raise you hands. Those who wanna really get benefit, text me. We can try to close this TinyDeal.

If I chat online, a lady 'Tik' wantedly terminating the session. Don't trust

mandif1
10/23/14

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM TINYDEAL.COM
!!!UPDATE!!! 11-4-2014 I have been getting delays and what seems to be the run around. I again proved the unit fails. I have to keep chasing the agent around for replies to my emails to them. I get excuses for delays. This last one included a headache. Seriously! I'm being delayed over excuses. Now they want to an "objective and comprehensive review"!!! What?? What is left to review? You sent a failing defective item... Send me a return shipping label and give me a full refund! What the heck is there to review? They are simply trying to screw me over! Again... DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE! The headache they give you for defective items they ship and not honoring an agreement to send what I paid for, denying return shipping labels is just bull feces!!

I recently purchased a P98 Air (NEW) for $220 US Dollars. Upon receipt of item I found the item was damaged and has hardware failure. I provided video documentation showing the hardware failure. The item doesn't work. I didn't agree to pay for a broken, damaged item. I agreed to buy a NEW working item.

After reporting the two hardware failures, the Customer Service Representative didn't even bother to watch the video proving the failure. She told me to Factory Restore it and other nonsense that can't in any way resolve the issue. I have gone back and forth about 10 times with this person who told me to PAY to return the item for REPAIR or REFUND!

The Sale of Goods Act 1979 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose. Any returns policy that says I have to cover the cost of returning items must only relate to the situation where I change my mind about the item ordered and not where there is a problem with the item. I should not lose out financially as a result of your breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by TinyDeal / Seller.

I am expected to pay $80 to return an item I didn't agree to buy in the first place. I am expected to pay for an item that was sent to me broken and damaged. (IT wasn't damaged in shipping, box in perfect condition)

CONSUMER RIGHTS / LAW Dictates: Goods you buy should always be in a satisfactory condition, defect free and fit for the purpose they were intended when you receive them. Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, you are entitled to return and get a refund if items do not meet the basic criteria.

I have 6 times requested the representative to escalate this issue to her supervisor/manager. Each time she refused telling me she is the handler of my case.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! They have horrible customer service, they ignore documentation/proof, they do not honor the purchase agreement and Consumer Rights to receive goods in satisfactory condition free of defect expecting you to pay to return the damaged goods. This is not legal!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. They do not honor your purchase agreement. They will send defective goods and then tell you to pay to return it. Most consumers don't understand their rights to return without their expense of items that are not satisfactory. This company thrives off the consumers ignorance. After all who will pay $60-80 to return the damaged goods? They are preying on you, literally.

johnv38
10/9/14

order not delivered, did not leave china
tinydeal is nagging about non-delivery document
customer service people are nice, company strategy is horrible

Tip for consumers: tinydeal = thieve

adelineg
10/2/14

Horrible !!!! I ordered 5 sweaters and it took them ONE MONTH after I ordered from them to tell me half my selections were "out of stock". Then it took another 2 weeks for them to tell me the items have been shipped and took around 4 months to receive in the mail. When the clothes arrives they SMELLED horribly (like gas) and were of a horrible quality except for one sweater, it smelled horrible too but was an okay quality ! NEVER AGAIN.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wargos
9/4/14

Tinydeal its a good gadjets site for me . I was ordered a watch. the watch was perfect , working very goodTinydeal service is exellent : they help to me a lot , then i had a trouble shipping is fast about 3 weeks . its short time Very thanks... Tinydeal of their help to me .Gadgets in huge varietychina store best ever , china store -tinydeal is bestMuch cheaper than other e-shops and quality is betterFast & Free Shipping to worldwideMy only and the best choice:

emmanuelp3
9/4/14

Amongst the cheap gadget websites I especially like this one. I do not want to say any wrong on others, but there are certain points why I like Tinydeal the best.Of course they have low prices, more or less the same as few others. The best about Tinydeal is their... fast delivery. I order an item then within 14 days I always got what I want. Compare to others, where sometimes takes 2 monthes to get my order.This fast delivery makes them a good dropshipping partner also. I tried it many times. If I order to myself or my customers from their European warehouse I get the goods in 5-7 day. Which is quite good. If they could increase the number of their goods in their EU warehouse I will spend most of my time selling their products. I have to mention their affiliate program. You can get quite good percentage of points after selling something with their links. These points could be used on purchasing or within two monthes could be cash out. I’m now focusing on collecting 5000 point per month (which is equal 500$)
our review to help others learn about this online business

vin844
9/3/14

stay away from tinydeal - their substandard products and service are a big deal

Absolutely disgusted with them. I bought a smartwatch from them that linked with my smartphone by an app. After purchase, I downloaded the app from the qr code on their sales page only to find it all in chinese. I promptly contacted them, to which they apologised and offered a refund in 3 to 5 days without needing me to return the product. 7 weeks later and an escalated dispute with paypal, who seem to be in cahoots with these criminals, awarded me a full refund if I return the item at my expense. Turns out the return is not going to be cheap. I am absolutely disgusted that they are even allowed to operate. Never again, steer clear from their great prices, they cost you more in the end.

Update - since writing this review, they have offered me 20% money back and I need to change all bad reviews - like hell, I say.

Tip for consumers: Stay clear of these online bandits - use aliexpress instead

julians37
9/3/14

I've ordered many times from this site. Prices are a lot cheaper than anywhere. Items arrive always on time. Customer service is excellent.

andrewp51
8/29/14

I completely LOVE this site! They have tons of new and good deals every day! They offer free shipping on almost everything they have, and the shipping is fast. I have bought 3 items from them, and I am surprised at the price, and the free shipping option. They have over 10,000 items under $5, and they're all free shipping (under 2KG, but it's still a steal!).

There's no way you can go wrong on this site, they have everything to offer, clothing, tablets, computers, outdoor, furniture, EVERYTHING! This is the all-in-one shopping place, better than eBay, and Amazon, those deals won't be found here, and best of all, they have a price match! Just put in the website where it's cheaper, and they'll try to match the price!

Their site is also very user-friendly, even a caveman can navigate it. Aside from the cheap stuff you can find, you will also find BRAND-Name items like Syma, Western Digital, Durex, Samsung, Acer, and many, many more.

English isn't your primary language? No problem. TinyDeal offers the site in Spanish, Russian, German, French, and many more. It also has a built-in auto currency conversion, if you don't pay using US Dollars.

All in all Tinydeal is simply the best for finding anything you need, you may never have to go to the store ever again for non-food items!

bramj2
8/23/14

I did receive my Powerbank 20.000 mAh in contrast to other reviews I read. I charged it and the blue leds did light up. However, when I wanted to test the powerbank, my phone did not charge.. I opened the powerbank and the negative pole of the battery was not attached.. (photo) I reconnected it, and as by wonder, it did charge.. So I think they maybe do this on purpose just to let you send back your bought item.. I'm never going to order again !

jennyd15
8/19/14

Do NOT buy from them !
They took my money, sent me a totally different item (baby carrier instead of a travel chair !)
I contacted them right away and sent all the pictures they needed as proofs. They asked for 10 days to investigate.
2 months later, and after about 5 emails without answer, I sent a chat to their CS.
They are asking me to either
- make another order of $100 or more to get the original item I ordered (which I no longer need as I had to buy one 2 months ago)
-or send them back the item (at my own cost) to get the refund of the item they never sent me
- or buy again at 80% the original item !!!
A real joke !

You've been warned !

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM !!!

mauritzh
8/16/14

Hello I want to continue their micro-reviews about the store TinyDeal and its capabilities. In my last review, we stayed on the order of "How To order from TinyDeal», in this review, I want to tell you what a TD scores and what they are.

TDP-Tiny Deal Point - Points score Tiny Deal. You could say vnuriproektovaya currency. It's very simple, you order a product and 10% of its value you get in TD scores, just even easier when you invite people on your referral link, he registered like and makes a purchase you get a TD scores 50% of the value of the goods. Suppose Bob registered through your link, placed an order for $ 100, Vasa has accrued 10 points TD (it $ 1) and you as the referee will give 50TD points (this is $ 5, for which you can order the watch itself interesting or even what cool trinket) . Thus the more people "active" will REGISTER for your link, the more you will receive proceeds TD scores, which by the way you can cash in real money to achieve 100 points (10 usd). How to spend TD Points? Very simply, when ordering you come across a line of "Use TD Points" that's out there and how you choose to use them. Let's say Washi have 1000 TD points (equivalent to $ 100) and that he wanted for a tablet that stands on the site TinyDeal $ 100 to pay with points, he introduced a line of "Use TD Points" and introduces 900 points (that's $ 90). Finally Vasya to appear charming total of $ 10. Tablet for $ 10? It's cool Write to feedback, comments, throw the pictures + videos, participate in various contests and surveys and get points, and then they raschityvajte or Encash. [According to the rules TiniDila points can be paid only 90% of the cost of goods + package, 100% so you do not pay]. Create your referral link My Account »Affiliate Program and choose what is already there and what link do.

PSI has finally, according to the rules TinyDeal reviews, comments, reviews and discusses managers are paid to the 60 hours (shorter than 3-4 days). I recall the comments about them, it is desirable to throw off once you have published it on the website (ie only from a distance and immediately threw them a link.) For that would throw them information on the check you should go to: My Account

Extended affiliate program (Promotion) That's all. Throw off the head of your URL link pointing directly to your feedback and in the second chapter of the "notes" can write anything to them, although I doubt that they read it. Can podstrahovochki to write your username and when issued koment, ito I think that they are not stupid and they have it all displayed :). Remember back then that no more than two reviews from one site per day, and it may deem as spam, and do not get anything. And just want to remind you that does not necessarily leave good feedback lishby you paid, please contact us as there is any information about TinyDeal seen as advertising that's all. All success in their endeavors, write, earn, order and resell, I will sometimes write something more interesting (I am just TD points I fill these comments, by the way for the previous about "How To order from TinyDeal» got 10 points = 1 USD

ofery
8/15/14

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH TINYDEAL. BEWARE !!!

 I ordered a product and waited 6 weeks, only to get a defective one.
 As instructed by Tinydeal I sent it back, with the receipt for shipment cost.
 Tinydeal refused to refund.
 After a very long e-mails debate, Tinydeal agreed to refund only 85% of what I paid.
 Tinydeal refused to refund the return shipment they authorized.
 Tinytdeal took 45$ from me, only because they can.

Tip for consumers: Avoid !

suep12
8/12/14

SCAM. I ordered an item which did not arrive. Complained and was told tracking number showed item was abandoned and not delivered by postal service. Tinydeal refused to give me refund, and offered something like 5% off my next order! Would never order from them again. Will contact credit card company to see if there is something they can do from their end.

ericd28
8/12/14

unreliable information
order a tablet in stock at the time of ordering the command does not move after six days I am forced to write to me to have answers that the product is not in stock, and now they ask me 4 to 5 jourds for refund of my order

barbarat6
8/8/14

I made an order in June 2014 and still did not receive it! As I see, many people complain they faced the same problem! Seems like the site is a real scam! Avoid it!

ramazanb
7/30/14

i purchased an electronic device from this site and warned them about shipment details, but their delivery staff declared two different items description, so the parcel helded by Turkish Customs and never delivered me, i refund to my payment but they did not refund me. Also i paid via paypal.com, but also they did not solve this matter,too.
Be aware of this online shopping site....!”

alessandrob17
7/29/14

This is what happened to me with tinydeal.com:
1 - I bought a Onda tablet for 149€ (+22€ custom fees) on 19th may 2014
2 - They shipped to me quickly through DHL (less than 10 days)
3 - The tablet was defective and unusable so I contacted their customer care via chat
4 - After lots of chats and emails they told me to ship it back to their storehouse
5 - I spent 30€ to send it back on 29th may 2014
6 - Express courier couldn't find them at first attempt, and they didn't claim for the packet for at least 2 weeks (I emailed them so many times to warn them about it!)
7 - Finally they received the item on 1th july and they told me they would eventually sent the tablet back to the manufacturer FOR REPAIR!
8 - Yes, you read well....I bought a new tablet and they want to send me back a repaired one
9 - I tried to ask for a new tablet but they told me my tablet was 70% new and they couldn't replace it (I used the tablet twice: first time I switched it on and I recognised there was a problem, the second time I tried to upgrade Android to see if it could be a software problem - No, it wasn't software, was a hardware problem!)
10 - After about 10 emails in which I spoke with several people, I was tired (that's their strategy, now I know...) and accepted to get a repaired one + 30€ refund for the second shipping cost
11 - Today I asked several times for news (1 - if they sent the item for repair, 2 - what did the manufacturer tell them about repairing time)
12 - They told me they sent it to the manufacturer and then they told me to wait in order: more days to check all the problems are solved, 10 days to check all the problems are solved, 15 more days to check all the problems are solved

Does it sound normal to you?
They are cheating, they won't send me anything back.

antonisl
7/29/14

They sell used items!
I ordered a Pipo M9 Pro tablet that was full of scratches on both sides and chinese apps allready installed!
I send it back and they started mocking me! That the scratches were caused during transport! There is no certain representative to deal with, who understands and speaks English! They eat up your time, so that you lose the paypal protection period!
Search their site: there is no address, no phone number and only one email: sales. Recently they tried to hack my pc by sending a link with malware.
I created a site with copies of the 55 emails and photos, showing that these are a bunch of impostors:

READ AND SPREAD: DON'T BUY!!!

yr9
7/28/14

I ordered two bracelets from tiny deals and the picture of them when I ordered them showed them pretty, ornate and bright looking bracelets. When i received them they were tarnished, dull looking gems and orange discoloration like oxidation. How can anyone in good conscience sell this with a picture that looks totally different. I contacted them and the offered a 5% discount on my next ordered. I said no and I wanted my money back.. They kept offering me little crap discounts like this and said they would not refund because they have little profit in the items I bought. I offered to ship them back at my expense but they did not want to refund me. They are very unprofessional and I would not ever buy from them again no matter how cheap the items are. You get what you pay for. They need a class on customer service and how to treat people on business. Don't waste you time with this company.

elenam15
7/26/14

beware!!! of tinydeal,hi i bought a phone thl w100 from tinydeal.after 5 month the screen become dark,i was contact tinydeal.they dont want to fix it under the warranty,so u are as thl companny that i thoth its a good phone well i was wrong,i just throw the phone to the gurbach its dos not worth to fix it. but to let u wnow that on evry forum i can ill tel every one not to buy thl phone and not to buy from tinydeal.

shirleys41
7/26/14

I ordered a mobile phone, received it a month later and the touch screen was not working. I emailed TinyDeal and they asked I send it back and obviously pay for the shipping myself. When they received it, they told me they will send it for repair, they did not want to replace it. So I had to wait for more 50 days to receive the mobile back. Once I received it the stylus was missing! I emailed them again and they said I didn't send it back with the mobile phone in the first place. They had told me that the mobile was received "good" when I returned it. And although I sent a multitude of emails saying that I want a stylus cause I did send it back they kept blaming me!

Something else I really don't like is that the customer "service" representative always change from one email to the next so it feels like you're starting all over again every time.

Not recommended!

killersofianes
7/25/14

i really love this website.
it's one of the best website from the price and from the staff he sell

i have buy a phone from them in the last months

i order the phone on 2/06/2014 and get the phone in 24/06/2014 it's look great

good price it cost just 80$ hhh i have a coupen of discount with it hhh

i m buying items from them for more then 1 year and i get what i order in the next 3 or 4 weeks max

ram696
7/24/14

TinyDeal, MegaScam: 10 months after order still no products or refund.

1. I've made my order in September 2013(!) and paid by PayPal (funds).
2. Up to this moment (10 months later) I still didn't receive any products (nor do I expect to in the future)
3. TinyDeal keeps asking me to "wait a few days" when I email them, promising me a refund when their "research is complete". This "research" is already taking more than 8 MONTHS now.
4. About 4 months ago, someone at Tinydeal (nicknamed "Adam"...) promised me to proceed with the refund after the research in 10-15 days. This should have been on April 3rd.
5. Obviously, this didn't happen. When I sent a reminder about this they said (surprise...): "please wait a few more days". So I'm back to square one.
6. Of course I already tried to get a refund through PayPal, but that's already too late now. I suspect that's why TinyDeal keeps stalling and promising you "they're on it".
7. After sending over 50+ emails, I'm done. Their just a bunch of scammers and don't follow up on promises. So avoid the hassle yourself and spread the word. Wish I would have seen their rating here before my order.

nikolaosv
7/8/14

They sent me the mobile phone I ordered half way around the world (to Greece) only wrapped in bubble-wrap. As you can imagine the phone was broken and wouldn't turn on. They refused to replace it with a new one or give me a refund of my money. They have asked me to send it back to them (with me paying for the shipping of the product to China) to repair it (with the repair done at my own expense). They are asking ME to pay for the repair of a product which THEY damaged with their half-assed packing. Although it is clearly stated on their site that if I receive a faulty product they will replace it of refund it. NEVER BUT FROM TINYDEAL.COM

They are a fraud and this has to stop. Isn't there like a government agency which can shut them down?

anaf6
7/4/14

What a horrible horrible experience with TD, never ever again! I bought some items from them end of September 2013! it's now beginning of July 2014 and it never arrived. I have tons of emails between me and TD and all they say is "wait a bit more" - really? I told them I want at least 50% refund and they offered me points worth of USD 7 to be used when buying from them next time. What a joke! It was my first time and definitely last time with them, if the package never arrived, why would I buy anything again? I paid them US$51.00 and offering me USD 7 in points is a mockery. I have been having an online chat with their agent today and when I asked her to give me the name and email address of the Customer Service Manager, you know what she told me? "The manager doesn't have an email address and we don't know his name" - I couldn't believe it! How convenient! They will be telling you the same things all over again each time you email them and it makes me feel they all have a piece of paper in front of them with the phrases they are allowed to use and any question asked that is not covered by the list is answered as "Don't worry". To be honest, I ordered some staff from BuyinCoins and my package arrived even quicker than I thought, so I would rather use them next time! Seriously, stay away from TinyDeal

hamoh
6/30/14

Ordered some watches for 20$ been waiting for 64 days and hasn't received the goods yet. Look at the chat that I had with them:
info: Dear Customer,
Welcome to our on-line shop. To help us serve you faster and better, please provide some information before chatting. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
info: You are now chatting with 'Sammy'
Sammy: Welcome! How may I help you?
Dino: hi
Sammy: hi
Dino: I'm contacting you for the third time regarding my order 7030035402330001357164
Dino: it hasn't arrived yet
Dino: you told me to wait and I did for 2 weeks more than the last time I contacted you
Sammy: 7030035402330001357164
Sammy: on the way still
Dino: I want a refund or for you to send me the same products with a faster shipment on your own expense
Dino: it was sent on 27/4/2014
Dino: and now it is 30/6/2014
Dino: so it has been traveling for 2 months
Dino: that is nonsense
Sammy: pls wait for more days and also check in your local post office ?
Dino: I checked already there is nothing
Dino: I don't want to wait any more
Dino: I want a refund
Sammy: then just wait for more days
Dino: No
Dino: I have waited too long
Sammy: we are checking for you
Sammy: any news we will inform you soon
Dino: I don't care I have been waiting for 2 months
Sammy: just more days
Dino: the goods haven't arrived
Dino: so you will not give me a refund?
Sammy: yes just wait for more days
Sammy: we will help you check in the local post again
Dino: so you will not give me a refund for the goods that I haven't received?
Sammy: please do not worry and wait for it
Dino: your site says that it will take 7-25 days for shipment I have been waiting for 64 days and the goods haven't arrived
Dino: so I will ask you one more time to give me a refund for the goods that haven't arrived
Sammy: we are checking for you
Dino: OK I will post that you refused to give me a 20$ refund for the goods that I ordered and haven't arrived
info: Your chat transcript will be sent to dinokur@hotmail.com at the end of your chat.
Sammy: any news we will inform you

karll18
6/28/14

ordered a cellphone from them. Still waiting after a year. Same response from them every time saying they will refund after report from post office which never comes. They duck and dive. Over a year now and still they refuse to refund more or even allow me to purchase something else to the same value.
DONT TAKE A CHANCE !!!!