US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

richardp92

They have great customer service, I have always had each item I ordered delivered on time and in great condition! (in 32 reviews)

anthonyj1

I usually get my items either the next day or two days later, as long as I order by 4 p.m. (in 56 reviews)

rm81

I have been ordering computer parts from them for a long time. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

garyw64
1/25/16

As of 12/24/2015, TigerDirect's refund policy is ALL SALES ARE FINAL---no refunds, returns, or exchanges. I purchased an HP V242h monitor from them that was DOA. BUYER BEWARE!!! Now I get a refurbished unit from HP under warranty instead of the NEW unit I bought from TigerDirect. I will not purchase from them again.

markj137
1/14/16

So far I've built several computer systems with some of the parts from Tiger Direct and I've never had any issues. Shipping times have been good (if it takes 5 days and it's free I don't complain). I just received a new computer case and power supply that were ordered on 1/8 and received 1/13 (free shipping). Whats not to like ?

I would give them 5 starts but I don't care for their new return policy which is they no longer offer returns. I've never had to return goods but if I get something that's DOA I want to return it to the seller and not have to hassle with the manufacturer. That is what Tiger Directs policy is now.

loreel
1/13/16

I purchased a laptop on November 30, 2015 for our daughter's Christmas present. She has been having lots of issues with it so I called to exchange it. I was told that they don't honor anything after 30 days so too bad. Nothing they could do about it. This is a brand new computer and we paid a significant amount of money for it. I will never shop there again, and I am telling all of my friends to never shop there either.

jamesp199
1/10/16

I've always had an excellent experience using this company, customer service is freindly and quick.

danh87
12/30/15

Purchased several items never had a problem

alanh69
12/28/15

OK, I'll keep it short as I can. I ordered my TV on Black friday (11/27). It arrived two weeks late (12/19) at 6pm after making a delivery appointment for 3pm. The Delivery was made by a man and his wife in a minivan with their dog. On the delivery slip, I marked the package damaged, as the bottom of the box was flattened. I open the box and plug the TV in to find there is a huge crack going up the middle of the TV. I go to tigerdirect to find that I could not return since I ordered more than 14 days before. I call on the next business day, monday (12/21), anyway and they arrange for a return. I wait for a week, no email, nothing. I call back today (12/28) and they say they cant accept the return because they never recieved a call from me on the 21st, even though I have the call on my call logs and am calling my phone carrier to get the proof sent. I come to check the Internet to see this company has a long history of sending damaged merchandise and not refunding or exchanging anything ever. Now that they have my number logged, Im waiting1-2 hours for any customer service agent to pick up. So in the meantime, im posting this on every consumer report site I can find.

markl86
12/25/15

I spent thousands of dollars from this company and after buying several computers I got a refurbished one that needed replaced. The sent me a auth lable and I shipped it back then I never got a refund. I called 6 more times before finally filing a dispute with Paypal. I got a partial refund back after winning my case with Tiger Direct. If you buy new from them and never have a issue then you come out ahead because they do have good prices. However if you have a customer service problem and are lucky enough to get them on the phone, it is unlikely that you will get your money back. So if you buy on their site use Paypal or your credit card, do not use a debit card. Their customer service used to be amazing but not anymore. Now it is lacking integrity and honesty. I do not recommend them.

michaelr184
12/20/15

On Sunday, December 20, 2015, at around 12:30pm, I went to the Tiger Direct Store in Jefferson, GA, with my 13 year old son and his friend to purchase 3 laptops, and planned to spend up to $1500. I had questions about anti-virus protection for the systems, so the sales rep who was helping me called Brandon Martin from the in-store tech services, over to answer my questions. However, to all of my questions about anti-virus protection on the laptops, Brandon would shrug and give a variation of “I don’t know” or “I’m not sure they can do it” as a response. At no point did he say, “Let me see if we can do that” and actually try to find out what could or couldn’t be done. The whole exchange was very frustrating so I said, “You are not inspiring confidence in my purchase.” Brandon responded, “I am not doing it for this $#*!!” and walked away. He said that in front of me and the two children.
I brought my complaint to the store manager, who seemed unconcerned about Brandon’s behavior and said, “All I can do is send him home for the day.”
So, no, Tiger Direct did not make a sale that day. Nor will I ever buy anything from them in the future, personally or for my business.

rm81
12/17/15

I have been ordering computer parts from them for a long time. Never have had an issue...

lydiap5
12/16/15

My order was shipped originally to their warehouse instead in GA of to ME in CA, they received it on Dec 7. When I spoke with CS on Dec 7 (after 2 HOURS ON HOLD), I was told I would have it by last Friday. When I didn't have tracking numbers by last Wednesday I called and manager Ricardo expedited it and told me I would have it AT THE LATEST Dec 15 and I would receive tracking numbers when they shipped! When I didn't have tracking ‪#‎s‬ by Friday the 11th, I called CS again (50 minutes on hold) and they gave me Ricardo's direct number and I started leaving messages, daily! I HAVE NEVER HEARD BACK FROM Ricardo.

On the 16th, still no tracking numbers, so I called CS again - I was just on hold for 50 minutes, when I finally go thru she went to check on it we got disconnected. So I tried chat. I found out they finally shipped on the 15th GROUND!!!!!!!

I won't have them for another WEEK. Never again tigerdirect.com

Tip for consumers: DON'T! It's not worth it!

richardp92
12/14/15

Never had any issues. I love it. They have great customer service, I have always had each item I ordered delivered on time and in great condition!

chrish181
12/12/15

From usb keys to laptops and everything in between. I use Tiger Direct for work orders and personal and have yet to be disappointed. They provide excellent guidance and can always count on savings.

allief7
12/11/15

I bought a refurbished laptop from Tiger Direct and, coincidentally had to have emergency brain surgery about the same day the computer arrived. Hence, it took me 6 weeks to open it and get it up and running...only to discover the screen had jagged white lines all over it and the webcam didn't work at all. When I called customer service to ask about repairing it or returning it, they told me (rather brusquely) that I was past my warranty. I explained my brain surgery issue...she basically said "too bad" and told me the only thing she could do was forward me to some other company that would fix it...but I'd have to pay for repairs. The point was that it never worked right out of the box. I'll never buy from them again. I'm disabled and this was the only way I could communicate from my bed with the world.

Tip for consumers: Run away as fast as you can.

stevens109
11/24/15

Traveling and needed a replacement charger for my laptop. Paid for next day shipping. Charger did not arrive and I called. They said they could not verify the address and so they cancelled the order. Tried to blame me for it, but they had my email address and phone number and did not call. So annoying.

terip5
11/16/15

A cool TigerDirect for a cool products. I recommend this site

tomm986
11/11/15

BOUGHT GREAT DELL COMPUTER ...WON'T LIGHT MONITOR , NEVER HAS , CALLED SERVICE TAG PH NUMBER - NO ANSWER LEFT MSG REPEATEDLY , CALLED TIGERDIRECT WAS TOLD ITS OUTSIDE 30 DAYS --TRYING TO GET MONEY BACK THRU PAYPAL TIGERDIRECT HAS RESPONDED TO THEM LIKE I'M AN IDIOT & HOW DARE I WANT MY MONEY BACK AFTER ALL THEY PUT 30 DAYS RETURN IN THE FINE PRINT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE ---MY TOUGH LUCK ----MUST HAVE LOTS OF CUSTOMERS CAUSE THEY DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THEM

stevet70
11/10/15

I used to buy from TigerDirect before the internet was around. They would advertise in Computer Shopper.
I had to read their ads VERY carefully. They sometimes had "gotcha" merchandise, but they never lied about the merchandise, delivering promptly and packing carefully.
In recent years, they seem to have continued to sell the same strange merchandise, but their financial and shipping practices are no longer satisfactory. Too bad. Some of their strange merchandise turned out to be grteat bargains, asnd I miss the treasure hunt.

johns1046
11/3/15

They hook you with an impossible deal, hold up your money, then when you call (so there's no record), they say your item is back ordered and upsell you on a more expensive item. Hours wasted on the phone.

Tip for consumers: Don't

michaell155
11/2/15

Sell great products, rebates actually work, good deals and extremely fast shipping. Se

benh68
11/1/15

They tend to have the lowest prices, I have had a positive experience with them. A couple times though I did receive an electronic part DOA (Dead on Arival), but both times they sent me replacements.

nickn28
10/30/15

item ordered went to drop shipper and two weeks later never got shipped.....later was told not in stock... if you place an online order with the company they should know which items they have in stock... and not allow orders to go through if the item is not in stock... it's very simple!

dawns31
10/27/15

Great prices are an excellent reason to shop here, but what makes this different is that unlike going to a store that just has great prices, TigerDirect also has great customer service and knowledgeable employees.

buyerg
10/19/15

Tiger Direct mostly sells products that are slightly out of date and past their prime. The prices are low because they are the "leftovers" or "end runs" from manufacturers who have stopped production in favor of newer, better products.

As long as you know this, and know that whatever you buy is not the latest technology, or has been replaced by an improved version, its fair enough. But then you must also contend with their customer service which is definitely "discount quality".

Being that the stock they sell has often been shifted around the warehouse a few times before finally getting out the door, it is often defective or broken. The challenge for the customer is to then get a repair or replacement. Tiger Direct will send you to the manufacturer, who will tell you the product is no longer supported. Take you pick: rock, hard place. With a bit of persistence, you might get one or the other to eventually make good on your purchase, but don't expect it to be easy. You chose a discounted item, and they will treat you as such.

jayr53
10/12/15

BUYER BEWARE!! Tiger Direct places delivery restrictions with USP, they require a signature, I have called TD to have this lifted due to my work schedule so that I may be up my package at a USP access point, TD stated that they do this so that no know my take another's package, this is just silly, i explained to TD a USP store will require i picture ID and signature and the UPS invoice, my package is in limbo, this was my 1st and last time i do business with TD!

robertb101
10/6/15

We we set up our home office, TigerDirect was our go-to-place! They have some great refurbished deals, and many of the sales beat other online tech stores for deals.

ewanw8
10/2/15

Great company and pleasure to do business with!

danielm138
9/30/15

My computer died just before a very important project needed to be finished. I searched around for the best deal with the best price, yadda, yadda, yadda.
I live in a small town where Wal Mart is our only computer connection now that Radio Shack is Sprint.
I found a great super deal at Tiger Direct. I have been doing business with them for over 16 years without ever a hitch. Always there and always helpful.
I ordered the PC and paid for 2nd day delivery. I know the day of the order did not count and I expected the computer on the Friday 2 days after the order had been placed.
I looked in my account and nothing showed shipped. I wrote an email, as they requested. By the end of the day still nothing shipped. I called and the lady said it had been shipped and I should have it. I didn't.
Monday came along and my projects was now due but no computer. I wrote again and then again with NO response. I called again and was very upset with the lady on the other end. I know it was not her fault and I tried to maintain but it was hard. I was going to lose some money plus my reputation.
Tuesday I get a phone call from Tiger with a verification that I placed an order for this machine. Holy crap. You have got to be kidding me. Told her how important it was that I had computer last week.
Upset she contacted a person above her. Oh boy that was fun. He told me that if I read the fine print that they were still within the time frame of the 2nd day shipping. one week later? Bulls**t. How does he figure it is second day seven days later?
I got the computer the next day, on the 8th day. I demanded the extra money returned I paid for 2nd day. They first told me they would not as they were still within their 2nd day guarantee according to their 'fine print'.
I did not want all of my shipping back just the amount i paid for 2nd day. They did finally refund all of my shipping.
I was able to save the job or at least most of it as the person who contracted me was there when I contacted Tiger.
I have to say the computer I got is fantastic.I really enjoy it and it far exceeds my expectations but not worth the hassle.
solution : read the real fine very tine fine print.

lucyaj
9/24/15

I just bought a monitor and keyboard. So far it is good, better I mean and shipping is the best! I recommend this site

jameso43
9/17/15

failed to subb my account

timp39
9/10/15

Hassle free, good prices, always have liked Tiger. Prices are good, customer service and follow up, exceptional, in my experience. Honest, and reasonable. Like this site!

pauls214
9/6/15

I have purchased a couple of refurbished TV's and had a good experience both times. Both working well over 2 years.

jjbad
9/2/15

Order 6 days ago and got an order confirmation immediately but had not received and shipping info. i called customer support and asked where it was to my surprise it has been canceled. I ask the lady why it has been canceled and she tells me that on the day before they had tried to call me on my phone to verify my purchase and i had not picked up. My phone shows no phone calls from anyone i dont already know and i have no messages in my voice mail. First they apparently never called at all and if they did they didnt try real hard to contact me and second there is no email to verify my purchase that way or even an email to show that they had canceled it. Then this lady has the audacity to try and sell me some other product that i already know is a total pos.thanks for nothing tiger direct for the worst service ever. Never using this site again.

jeffr637
8/19/15

Cant get to customer service. Now on the line for the second attempt and been waiting for a rep for 75 minutes.
They e-acknowledge that the order is sitting in their warehouse, but no one will free it up after many attempts to contact them (never could get anyone)
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE (IF THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE)
They are stealing your money and sending no products

borisb20
8/12/15

Used TigerDirect as 1st time customer. This will be my last time using them. The order included things they didn't have in stock, made us wait weeks for it only to promise us other items they did have in stock, which after another week it wasn't in stock.. now its been 3 weeks and promises and more promises. These guys can't get anything right. In my 15 years owning 4 business, this is the single worst purchasing experience I have ever had. Pay a premium and go elsewhere - my business has lost so much productivity from the horrible decision to use Tiger Direct.

ashleyr46
7/29/15

Never again.

shawnh28
7/29/15

Got regular shipping. Bought a cpu and a mobo. Cpu shipped in 3 days and arrived. Got an email stating the mobo was on backorder. Waited a week, didn't ship. Called customer service to cancel the order. Waited on hold for 2 hours. Person claimed it was canceled. 3 weeks later the item ships and I'm charged. Try to call customer service, but I'm tired of being on hold. Mostly my fault for not double checking order online to confirm cancellation. I'll eat the bill and never shop with them again.

geraldw22
7/28/15

I have always used tigerdirect. Now there customer service is terrible i needed parts to built 2 computer systems and it to was the worse experience i have ever had trying to get the parts ordered and shipped. I started with ordering it with 2 day shipping needing the order shipped so i could get the machines built in time to ship to my customer and installed. o\late on a friday night i get a email that said my order was on hold awaiting approval. after waiting on hold with tigerdirect for over 1hr there supervisor told me that it wouldn't ship in time to make the date i was shown paying for the 2 day service. I asked to change it to next day and was told that i would have to cancel the order and reorder it do do that. I did and made the order again doing next day air and looking at the delivery date. watching trying to make sure it would ship i seen that it was also on hold. i called them again and it took 50 mins just to get a person on the phone. After explaining what i need and what happened i was told by a supervisor that he would expedite it to make sure it shipped. Guess what it did not. called again talked to yet another supervisor and he told me sorry and they would try to get it out tomorrow that now leaves me no time to build them and get them shipped. I have used tigerdirect for over 10 years and have never had so much poor and uncaring service ever. I will never use them again. and thats a shame they used to be the best company out there for computer parts.

dw516
7/27/15

I have been ordering from TD for many years. Everything from barebones computers to printers, and monitors. Never have I ever had as much problem as I have had this last go around. I ordered another barebones kit for a friend. Well due to their new computer system anything that went into backorder was automatically displayed as customer cancelled, so nothing gets shipped even when it's restocked. And by the time everyone realized what had happened almost every part of the barebones kit was either out of stock or no longer available. So another round of phone calls and sitting on hold, (thank god for speaker phones).
The whole order was cancelled.
I ordered another barebones kit, sympathizing with them about their computer issues. Like I said I've never had anything like this happen before in all the years I've been ordering from them.
Well, everything arrives, except the case and the hard-drive. Well you can't build a computer without either. So after another round of emails and phone calls, I was told everything was on it's way.
Well, that was a load of poppy-$#*!! The case was shipped, and then it was cross docked with an non UPS carrier and I lost track of it until, again I contacted TD, and was told that once it was shipped from the non UPS shipper they would send me the UPS numbers. It was over a week I waited for the updated numbers, and I still had heard nothing. Once AGAIN, I contacted TD and within minutes I received the updated tracking number.
However, at that point in time, no hard drive had been forwarded from the NON-UPS shipper. Needless to say, just the other day, I again contacted TD to find out what was happening with my hard drive, threatening to post a negative review on every and any website I could find on the web.
Needless to say, you obviously know the end of this story, since I am posting this here. My hard drive is still somewhere out there in limbo, nowhere near it's final destination.
I will see what happens now.

kevinr67
7/14/15

I own a computer store. And we have used Tigerdirect quite often in the past. But I've finally had enough of their poor business practices. Recently, I purchased 2 laptops from their online site. The laptops were listed as NEW. However, I received 8 yr old refurbished laptops instead. I called 3 times and each time, I was put on hold for at least 20 minutes before I finally had to hang up. I figured I'd try their CHAT option. Yikes! even worse. Took 6 attempts over 3 days to connect with someone. I offered to keep the laptops in exchange for a 20% rebate in the form of a store credit. I showed them that it would cost almost as much to return the laptops & refund my purchase. But whoever makes those decisions refused. (Anyone who owns a business realizes that was a foolish decision. ) I went further and informed them there would be consequences for refusing to satisfy this customer: " #1)We will now look elsewhere to fill our needs. So you've lost my business. #2) I will now write no less than 3 negative reviews online about tigerdirect. So you've now lost OTHER business. #3) I will spread my negative view of tigerdirect via word of mouth losing tiger direct even more business. All because you wanted to save, what?? $20 bucks? " And so it has come to this.
But I see the web is filled with negative reviews of TigerDirect. Perhaps I should have read those first.

geraldr16
7/2/15

I have purchased my last 3 laptops from Tiger Direct. I always save a ton of money and the laptops have all been great. In fact I still use 2 of them. I sold the other one. Quick to answer questions and help you any way they can

scottm112
6/24/15

I have used this company for years. Never any problems, but things are different now. I think they are going out of business. You cannot get anyone on the phone. Shipping is delayed for weeks and parts do not ship as promised. Everything is backordered or drop shipped from the manufacturer even when it is said to be in stock. Beware of them.

nikkib21
6/23/15

Ordered a 75" tv from here. Never received a confirmation email, after 3 days called the company (waited over an hour on hold) was told "we were waiting for you to call us to confirm the order" (really?) Said they would ship tv that day (6/11) and it would arrive (6/18). By 6/20 I received an email telling me the tv shipped but no tracking number was available. I called but they are not available on the weekends (of course). Waited till Monday morning and called, sat on hold for an hour. Finally a rep tells me they have no idea where the tv is but he will track and send me tracking info asap. Tuesday afternoon and I still have no email from rep. Attempted to use their "live" online help. Was told my wait time would be one minute, five minutes later I receieved a message asking me to please leave a message due to extensive wait times. I tried to type a message and was then told I was unable to leave a message and would have to try another time. As of now I am out thousands of dollars on a tv that no one knows where it is, it was ordered June 8th and it is now June 22nd. Is this one of those Chinese websites? Just wondering because I once ordered a swimsuit from a website that turned out to be a Chinese website and got this same exact run around. I would be leery of any positive reviews about this company. I don't see how a company with such poor customer service could receive a legitimate 5 star rating. I highly question that. Take your money somewhere else because this place is nothing but a headache.

celiam3
6/23/15

speedy delivery, thank you

kenneths47
6/22/15

STAY AWAY!!!!!! I am 3-4 weeks into my order that was supposed to be delivered in 7-10 days and no one can tell me when it will ship or where it will ship to... ya, that's right.... in addition to NOT receiving a purchase receipt for my online order, and not receiving my order on time, when I received an email apology from TigerDirect about my order being late the only purchase information included with their apology was my shipping and billing address... both the same, which is NOT the case... and of course the wrong address for the CC to process. So, 45 minutes on hold to find out no one knows which address is which... in fact, they also had the purchase date wrong and still cannot tell me "anything" about the status of my order. Ridiculous for a company that has been around this long.... if I did my job like they do their job - I WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB! 1.5 hours on the phone and nothing accomplished as they could not change the billing address for me ???? WTF TD? NEVER AGAIN will I purchase from this company. LAME... I guess I will just wait until you get your s%@# together to get my much needed order delivered.

And one more thing.... expect to wait at least 45 minutes to speak to someone that is rude and speaks english as a second language.

ambers21
6/16/15

TigerDirect is by far one of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with. On May 25, I placed an order for 10 HP ProBooks. As of today, June 16, I have not only failed to receive my products, but I have been lied to by multiple TigerDirect representatives. After continuously expressing the urgency needed to get my order shipped, I was put in contact with multiple so-called “supervisors.” Several of them lied to me and said that my order would be shipped out that day or the next, and that I would receive an email with tracking information. I have yet to receive any shipping details, and the only confirmation I have received from TigerDirect is that my order has not been shipped and there are no updates. One of the “supervisors” informed me that the customer service department has no way of calling the warehouse, but instead only communicates via email. How can a company stay in business when it is operating this way? I placed my order nearly a month ago, and yet it has still not even shipped. The complete lack of honesty and respect I have experienced has left me with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. The failure of service provided by TigerDirect is absolutely unacceptable, and I will never again give the company a fraction of my business.

kenk29
6/9/15

3 days later my order still hasn't been processed. If I had only looked at their competitor first my order would be on my doorstep tomorrow and I would of saved $21.00 and offered free shipping but instead I doubt my Tiger order will be processed by then. You would think the warehouse excuse gets old, but how about this idea, hire someone that can actually run a warehouse.
Update:
I have canceled my order (via Paypal) and saved myself about $50.00 by ordering from a competitor late last night and it's been processed within 12 hours.
In today's marketplace Tiger is an endangered species.

jenniferb105
5/29/15

I have been ordering from them since the 90's and never had a problem.

jojof
5/27/15

EVERYTIME I MAKE AN ONLINE PURCHASE, I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A WEEK JUST TO CONFIRM MY ORDER, THEN WHEN I CALL IN THEY CAN'T FIND MY INFO IN THEIR SYSTEM. ..REALLY, AFTER SO MANY ELECTRONIC PURCHASES. ....BEST BUY HERE I COME.

bartb30
5/21/15

Had not used Tiger in quite some time due to their rebate antics...

Purchased and paid for MB and expedited shipping. Three days later package is still "in process".
Calling brings a " we are merging warehouse" excuse. Not my problem.
Can't cancel the order either because it is "in process".

Stay away from these clowns! I went back to Newegg where I've never had any issues!

andreww87
5/20/15

Placed an order for over $3k. Order contained 11 parts. Received first 6 fine. The remaining 5 were in stock but they didn't ship after 11 days. I kept calling and they told me the products are in stock but they are having a warehouse delay. Same excuse every time. Extremely frustrating. Tried to cancel the order but they wouldn't let me ! So I had to cancel the credit card. Meanwhile, Newegg and Amazon did their parts just fine. I will never use TigerDirect again. There is no reason to have such delays in 2015.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TigerDirect staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: . I am a Technician( Not for TigerD though) and its seems to be a variety of either good experiences( provided the purchase was not refurbished) and very poor if it was, and that is odd because believe or not refurbished electronics usually catches all possible problems unless, you didn't research the item as New and what its rating was then, and if it had numerous lemon problems then(new), well steer clear no matter whether its refurbished or
not.
Printers, refurbished is a tricky one too, if high mechanical failure is the issue no refurbishment is ever going to secure a reliable product, Imaging issues yes, that is easy to resolve, but moving parts no way! Where does the I touch fall, under what category?, well that is a bone of contention when I see people buy those big expensive ITOUCH HP all in one PC desk tops, your asking for trouble when your only bay for a DVD is built into the screen no less the hard drive, and think about this all these touch screen devices a relatively 3-4 yrs old including PDA cellular. When the First Volume of I phones comes back to refurbished( 2008-up), just think about it technology that was in its infancy at only 4 yrs ago any refurbishment is going to be sticking back in the same hardware that it was originally designed with, so it follow there would no greater improvement of life span of 3-4 yrs and if it worked with a ever changing network no less.
We forget the lessons of the 1990's when no one in right mind bought any software with a the first version Windows95 point Zero WindowsME for example or the first DVD players at $600 dollars, you just waited till they got the bugs out or price to go down, If it was 300-400 dollars 3-4 yrs ago for that I Touch and now $160 they probably bought 1000 of them for $10 dollars each,no doubt I see it on the line every day,
Bottom line visit the technician troubleshooting sites for what your are about to buy and read the posts and questions,if you see numerous" It won't turn on, Power Supply dead" or never charges battery, BIOS always corrupted, then that's a sign, or Mouse doesn't move,
If you see simple fixes like, check setting under Tools and uncheck this...and display will not flicker or needs download patch, its a chance you be okay.
The Hoot of here I'm typing this on a HP Pavilion SR1720NX , a work horse running 8 gigs of memory and a processor upgrade,I picked this jewel up reading all the fancy up grades And that is was capable of and cross reference parts that fit and worked, power supply, graphics hooked now to a flat screen with HDMI and I won't give up Windows XP till my dieing breath, even have Windows 7 on an alternate drive but it does me No good digging deep into programing guts or writing boo-table programs on USB, don't take for granted what the consumer sites claim with 5 stars, go to the technician sites and read what the repair people say.But this is still no excuse for TigerD with the level of Business they do, what would kill them to send another $10 I Touch in the mail for an exchange? and tell them that, if they throw at you " Should have bough
3/3/12
Answer
janisen
A: HP
6/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the TigerDirect staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Coupons for TigerDirect

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TigerDirect to save!
Go to TigerDirect