US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeremyg

What I can't vouch for is Tiger Direct's customer service because I didn't have to deal with it. (in 21 reviews)

anthonyj1

I usually get my items either the next day or two days later, as long as I order by 4 p.m. (in 40 reviews)

davidb158

Store has a decent selection, good prices on computer parts. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

geraldr16
7/2/15

I have purchased my last 3 laptops from Tiger Direct. I always save a ton of money and the laptops have all been great. In fact I still use 2 of them. I sold the other one. Quick to answer questions and help you any way they can

scottm112
6/24/15

I have used this company for years. Never any problems, but things are different now. I think they are going out of business. You cannot get anyone on the phone. Shipping is delayed for weeks and parts do not ship as promised. Everything is backordered or drop shipped from the manufacturer even when it is said to be in stock. Beware of them.

nikkib21
6/23/15

Ordered a 75" tv from here. Never received a confirmation email, after 3 days called the company (waited over an hour on hold) was told "we were waiting for you to call us to confirm the order" (really?) Said they would ship tv that day (6/11) and it would arrive (6/18). By 6/20 I received an email telling me the tv shipped but no tracking number was available. I called but they are not available on the weekends (of course). Waited till Monday morning and called, sat on hold for an hour. Finally a rep tells me they have no idea where the tv is but he will track and send me tracking info asap. Tuesday afternoon and I still have no email from rep. Attempted to use their "live" online help. Was told my wait time would be one minute, five minutes later I receieved a message asking me to please leave a message due to extensive wait times. I tried to type a message and was then told I was unable to leave a message and would have to try another time. As of now I am out thousands of dollars on a tv that no one knows where it is, it was ordered June 8th and it is now June 22nd. Is this one of those Chinese websites? Just wondering because I once ordered a swimsuit from a website that turned out to be a Chinese website and got this same exact run around. I would be leery of any positive reviews about this company. I don't see how a company with such poor customer service could receive a legitimate 5 star rating. I highly question that. Take your money somewhere else because this place is nothing but a headache.

celiam3
6/23/15

speedy delivery, thank you

kenneths47
6/22/15

STAY AWAY!!!!!! I am 3-4 weeks into my order that was supposed to be delivered in 7-10 days and no one can tell me when it will ship or where it will ship to... ya, that's right.... in addition to NOT receiving a purchase receipt for my online order, and not receiving my order on time, when I received an email apology from TigerDirect about my order being late the only purchase information included with their apology was my shipping and billing address... both the same, which is NOT the case... and of course the wrong address for the CC to process. So, 45 minutes on hold to find out no one knows which address is which... in fact, they also had the purchase date wrong and still cannot tell me "anything" about the status of my order. Ridiculous for a company that has been around this long.... if I did my job like they do their job - I WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB! 1.5 hours on the phone and nothing accomplished as they could not change the billing address for me ???? WTF TD? NEVER AGAIN will I purchase from this company. LAME... I guess I will just wait until you get your s%@# together to get my much needed order delivered.

And one more thing.... expect to wait at least 45 minutes to speak to someone that is rude and speaks english as a second language.

ambers21
6/16/15

TigerDirect is by far one of the worst companies I have ever had to deal with. On May 25, I placed an order for 10 HP ProBooks. As of today, June 16, I have not only failed to receive my products, but I have been lied to by multiple TigerDirect representatives. After continuously expressing the urgency needed to get my order shipped, I was put in contact with multiple so-called “supervisors.” Several of them lied to me and said that my order would be shipped out that day or the next, and that I would receive an email with tracking information. I have yet to receive any shipping details, and the only confirmation I have received from TigerDirect is that my order has not been shipped and there are no updates. One of the “supervisors” informed me that the customer service department has no way of calling the warehouse, but instead only communicates via email. How can a company stay in business when it is operating this way? I placed my order nearly a month ago, and yet it has still not even shipped. The complete lack of honesty and respect I have experienced has left me with an extremely bitter taste in my mouth. The failure of service provided by TigerDirect is absolutely unacceptable, and I will never again give the company a fraction of my business.

kenk29
6/9/15

3 days later my order still hasn't been processed. If I had only looked at their competitor first my order would be on my doorstep tomorrow and I would of saved $21.00 and offered free shipping but instead I doubt my Tiger order will be processed by then. You would think the warehouse excuse gets old, but how about this idea, hire someone that can actually run a warehouse.
Update:
I have canceled my order (via Paypal) and saved myself about $50.00 by ordering from a competitor late last night and it's been processed within 12 hours.
In today's marketplace Tiger is an endangered species.

jenniferb105
5/29/15

I have been ordering from them since the 90's and never had a problem.

jojof
5/27/15

EVERYTIME I MAKE AN ONLINE PURCHASE, I HAVE TO WAIT ALMOST A WEEK JUST TO CONFIRM MY ORDER, THEN WHEN I CALL IN THEY CAN'T FIND MY INFO IN THEIR SYSTEM. ..REALLY, AFTER SO MANY ELECTRONIC PURCHASES. ....BEST BUY HERE I COME.

bartb30
5/21/15

Had not used Tiger in quite some time due to their rebate antics...

Purchased and paid for MB and expedited shipping. Three days later package is still "in process".
Calling brings a " we are merging warehouse" excuse. Not my problem.
Can't cancel the order either because it is "in process".

Stay away from these clowns! I went back to Newegg where I've never had any issues!

andreww87
5/20/15

Placed an order for over $3k. Order contained 11 parts. Received first 6 fine. The remaining 5 were in stock but they didn't ship after 11 days. I kept calling and they told me the products are in stock but they are having a warehouse delay. Same excuse every time. Extremely frustrating. Tried to cancel the order but they wouldn't let me ! So I had to cancel the credit card. Meanwhile, Newegg and Amazon did their parts just fine. I will never use TigerDirect again. There is no reason to have such delays in 2015.

jamesb214
5/11/15

Always a good deal

bobb701
5/6/15

They have a good selection of computer parts. The prices are low and their service is excellent. its too bad that one of their stores closed down, as they move to only online. I prefer them to keep the stores open.

erinf16
5/6/15

2nd time ordering from Tiger Direct. I have bought 2 computers from them now (BOTH CYBERTRONS) Love the products! VERY FAST shipping, no problems! Will continue to order from them in the future! Highly recommend them to ANYONE who wants a GREAT computer at a great price. Beats a box store any day!

loric47
5/4/15

Purchased 8 refurbished PCs to upgrade office hardware. 2k. Need I say more?

rickl38
4/24/15

I've occassionally shopped at TigerDirect. They are OK and have good products, prices, etc.

If I think "TigerDirect" I usually associate the name with quality products.

johnw286
4/23/15

If you shop around, you can find some impressive deals

beckyg4
4/6/15

Ordered a laptop from TigerDirect. Received quickly at a lower price than other companies. Great product. Use it for banking, games, letter writing, surfing the web etc. So many choices to pick from, great customer service, Many different sizes, choices on what you want install on the computer, every price range. I have purchased many items from TigerDirect and have been satisfied every time. Good company.

joannen
4/1/15

I ordered a 50 inch screen TV from TigerDirect and had no issues whatsoever. They had the best price and shipping was free. The TV was delivered in a very timely manner. Also a good site to utilize if you have a shop runner subscription for even faster two day shipping.

wrh
3/26/15

their prices have got to high since they bought compusa

robertg100
3/25/15

Ordered over $1100 worth of computer parts, less than 24 hours later, I call because the price has dropped on a few items and found a few items on another site cheaper! I asked for a price match and they said they will only price match an item if you have not placed the ordered yet. I said that makes no sense, every other company in america will price match after the sale. They said nope, not gonna do it. I asked to cancel the order and they refused. Said I would have to wait til it ships and then refuse delivery on it, once they receive it back in the warehouse they will process my return in 7-10 days.

Tip for consumers: Use Newegg.com, always willing to help out the customer before, during and AFTER the sale!

caseym17
2/28/15

I've ordered numerous things from Tiger Direct and I really like their site! It's very user friendly and I enjoy the fact that they are an Aeroplan partner so I can receive extra perks on every purchase. They have a large range of electronic products and are my go-to store for any of the computer components I need. The shipping speeds are amazing, I'm always impressed when I can receive something to me here in Northern Canada in a week or less from the order date. I've not had a need to return anything yet so I cannot comment on their returns department but any other customer service agents I've corresponded with have been excellent. Overall, I like these guys they're the first place I think of when I need tech gear.

kennethb39
2/26/15

A good app to keep an eye on TigerDirect's sales. This was especially helpful during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday time frame.

ericn13
2/22/15

I ordered a USB/Serial adapter which they said they had in stock. A week later it had not shipped so I cancelled the order. Several days later (13 after my initial order) they shipped the product from a warehouse 15 miles from my house. I immediately requested a return authorization number, they never issued one. Customer service reps are very friendly but utterly useless. Do not order from this company. Ever.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Go over to Amazon and order it from someone there that values your money.

brianm112
2/15/15

Very good selection, great prices, fast shipping

chrisf61
2/6/15

Great site for computer parts!
My son, 11, wanted to build his own computer. So for X-mas I ordered from www.tigerdirect.com the parts needed for my son to build his first pc. The prices are the lowest I could find and they have everything you could need in stock. I accidentally placed an order when my kindle locked up. I called customer service and they took care of it right away. I received everything within a week and in perfect condition.
My son is so proud to have built his own pc. It's water cooled and quite and super fast. My computer is a 10 yr old single core slug running Xp. My son's pc is a 8 core beast running 64 bit Win7 from a solid state drive. Neither of us could be happier. But I need to order a new pc from tiger direct for my self now.

Tip for consumers: Sign up for news letter.

hannahs21
2/6/15

Electronic Items are really awesome and love to buy from them agian in future.

michaell110
2/6/15

One of the best chain stores and online businesses for all computer-related products. Competitive prices, great selection and fantastic website. Customer reviews on the site are very helpful. It is my first choice when looking for new PC parts & upgrades.

janisen
2/1/15

I would not suggest ever purchasing a used or refurbished computer form Tiger Direct. The service was incompetent when I needed to find an answer as to why my new "refurbished" computer did not work from the get go. I had to get another one and get a friend who was a tech to help me. They NEVER came through. The square trade purchase was a waste of money and no service. I also purchased surveillance cameras from Tiger direct in Tampa. The Swann service has never come through. No service on either behalf. Lost me as a customer in Tampa, FL

stevev12
1/25/15

Seems Good! I thing it's not more userfriendly website, They should revamp this with more user friendly

chadh24
1/21/15

You know I have to make sure that past ratings that are love or misdirected on Tiger direct because they rate with me Five stars . there products are name brand priced littlle high but quality makes up for it I purchased a Blu. Advance phone and it works great. Shipped fast Customer service are OK managers or supervisors in the home office are GREAT so if your thinking on purchasing something from them. Do it worry free smiles all the way....... Chad

Tip for consumers: Make sure there bare no back orders

jacquelynnec
1/10/15

Ordered my son a gaming computer for Christmas, received it in excellent condition..he loves it and I am very happy with Tiger Direct. I have ordered various computer components in the past for my older son and have never had an issue either. A couple things to remember--because I did get a bit nervous with making a big purchase online and it did take 2-2 1/2 weeks to get: I paid through PayPal--First I saw my credit card charged, then the charge disappeared and I got a bit frantic. I called Tiger Direct directly and spoke to a gentleman who was wonderful and explained that with big purchases, they do a "test" run with PayPal to make sure the funds are available and when the item is shipped, then the account will be charged....it made sense and that is exactly what happened. (Tiger Direct isn't the only company that does this...my bf just had the same experience with ordering items for his job from another company and went through a little anxiety himself until I told him to call the company directly) I would recommend Tiger Direct to anyone re: my experience with buying computers, and components. :) ADD: I researched many computers -- and got more "bang for my buck" with Tiger Direct.

vm20
12/26/14

My mother-in-law just purchased a bare bones computer package. We received it, and built it. We are not computer illiterate, we've done this many times. Long story short... the power supply that came with the tower/box, was incompatible with the motherboard. After hours on the phone with customer service, tech reps (required by customer service), and ultimately a supervisor, the end result was a complete unwillingness to make the situation right and send a box/power supply that was compatible with the motherboard. The first "solution" was a $41 refund to return the box/power supply (selling online at $89.99), and we were on our own to find a replacement that would work with the motherboard that was in the package. I asked for a Supervisor at that point, told them this solution was unacceptable for me, and was told they were all busy, but one would call me back. After waiting over an hour with no returned phone call, I called again. I spoke with a Supervisor (after much difficulty to get transferred to one) and explained the situation, once again. There was zero understanding, even though the Company sold a non compatible item/package - that did not matter. "Solution #2" was finally a full refund. They chose to lose much business resulting from this, rather than make this right, which was of little cost to them. If you're buying a bare bones computer package deal from TigerDirect... look out, it may be the incompatible one I'm sending back.

Tip for consumers: I will never purchase anything from Tiger Direct again.

shanes29
12/17/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They "shipped" my item to a warehouse, sent it via Purolator and somehow "lost the tracking number" meaning my product went completely missing. I was patient and waited 2 weeks. After 10 days worth of calls to try and figure out what happened to it they finally "opened a ticket number" to investigate. This took over 1.5 hours. They offered nothing except a replacement that would take over a week to arrive.

triciat2
12/14/14

What would I do without you TigerDirect? I would be sans technology-- and miserable. As an openly out shopaholic, technology/fashion fiend, I rely on this website for the best deals on my gadgets. Before nomorerack and all these new sale sites were around, I was buying my futuristic fun on TigerDirect. They have never let me down, they have never let me down and have always provided excellent service. When my Toshiba laptop died within three days of arrival-- they handled everything and I paid nothing. So thank you TigerDirect-- for years upon years of being awesome. Please don't ever change!

thomasm83
12/12/14

This is a awesome electronic site to buy from. My family and I buy from here all of the time. They have great prices and great delivery time. We are always satisfied. I recommend this

traviss19
12/9/14

Shame on me for trying to get a bargain- the laptop they sent me died within a month of getting it. It took over 3 weeks to get them to replace it. Not worth it.

catheriner16
11/30/14

This company has the worse return system. I ordered from Walmart site which 3rd party sells with tiger direct. What I ordered from Walmart some how is something different than the item the warehouse ships. Still waiting for a return label so I can sent this wrong item back. Then that's when I will get a refund. But still I have no item . So I spend more money an order It Again Assuming The Warehouse Made A mistake.. Well They Sent The Same Wrong item. So now I have 2 items totalling 400$ that I never ordered no return label or address to send it to. No refund, no nothing. I will never try to save a few dollars for a good price just to get ripped off at the end

Tip for consumers: Beware tiger direct

shu-hueil
11/15/14

I noticed a mysterious charge on my account last night and I called my credit card company to cancel my card and report fraud. I called Tigerdirect.com this morning trying to see who used my card and where the purchase was going to. Not only they refused to help me with the information of the theif, they are also very rude. The person who answered my call was like " It's call FRAUD", you call your credit card company to deal with it. We are not allowed to provide information of our customers to anyone other than your credit card company. I was like, but it was my card that the theif has used, i have all the right to find out who used my card. And he said, again it is FRAUD, you call your credit card company for FRAUD.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE

shawnr14
10/28/14

HORRIBLE! THEY SHIPPED TO WRONG ADDRESS, and held my money hostage over 2 weeks. I will be leaving negative reviews ALL OVER until they give me interest on my money they held hostage.

STAY AWAY FROM TIGERDIRECT IF YOU WANT YOUR PACKAGE.

IF YOU WANT TO THROW MONEY AT THEM AND GET NOTHING, BY ALL MEANS PLACE AN ORDER!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE TIGER DIRECT AT ALL, USE GOOGLE TO FIND SAME PRODUCT ON A DIFFERENT SITE!

abigailv4
10/24/14

I got a cute little laptop here for myself and a mp3 player for my nephew..he loves music and was very exited to get.. Shopping was no hassle and shipping was very fast..for electronics i really like shopping here.

dalebur
10/20/14

I have used the TigerDirect for the purpose of buying my laptop. And really the experience from the TigerDirect was really awesome, and also the ordering procedure was extremely directly forward and I have received the product very fast. And I’m so happy about it.anf in future also I will use this service.

lauriem20
10/19/14

I used this website at time when I was building my PC. Some of the parts are functioning very well, but some of them are not good. I am not well satisfied with their service. The price is affordable.

bobb623
9/18/14

A horrible company. I have been buying from them for over 10 years. My current address and credit card number hasn't changed in 8 of those years. I even placed an order 1 week ago but I placed an order today, Tigerdirect took my money out of my account and when I checked on the shipping status later in the day, it was on hold. They didn't email me, they didn't call me. I had to waste my time and call them. I was furious. They needed to verify my information. Remember, same address and credit card information for 8 years and they needed to verify. If I didn't check on the shipping status my order it would have been on hold for how long? And they took my money? If this only happened once I might think this was an aberration but this is not unusual. It is a regular occurrence. I have spent thousands of my companies money over the years but this is it. I will NEVER buy from these people again. NEVER--EVER!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't...you will bound to be disappointed. Maybe not the first sale but eventually. They treat their customers like cow paddies!

paulv21
8/26/14

I spent over $1,200 at this site 3 months ago and they won't even post my reviews of the TD-610 iBUYPOWER computer (fantastic!) or the benQ monitor I bought w/the warranty. My keyboard shipped defective. iBUYPOWER resolved it. But every time I call Tiger, the rep on the phone uses boilerplate "Talk-Offs" to get me off the phone as soon as possible so Tiger can keep their call volume high. It's all about production, you know? Forget the needy fool on the other end of the line. Don't ever expect Tiger to do anything for you except - Pass The Buck - & tell you that you need to take your problem somewhere else.

Tip for consumers: Shop, just don't buy. Take your make & model# to Amazon.com-Save money & don't pay for shipping!!!

bja6
8/22/14

Ordered an Acer laptop computer and MS Office on August 15th. Notified my bank in advance of larger than usual purchase so that there would be no delay in processing the order. Bank rep stayed on phone with me while I completed the online order to ensure that everything went through without any issues. Before being able to submit the order, there were several 'personal' questions I had to complete such as DOB, previous addresses, address where my car was registered. Unfortunately, I paid no attention to the red flag going off in my head; I just needed to get the computer ordered/delivered as quickly as possible. So, I answered the questions and completed the order. The level of personal information they require from the customer just to complete an order is highly suspect! But, hoping/thinking all was fine and the order would be shipped, I let it go. By the time I got home Friday evening (still August 15th), there was an email stating that my order was on hold because they needed additional information. There was a number to call in the email, but of course, no one is there during the weekend, so I had to wait until 8am ET on Monday to call back. When I called back, there was a ridiculous run-around by a "customer service" representative with such a thick accent, I could barely understand a word she was saying...and mind you, I teach ESL students! She had to 'call me back' at the number I was calling from. She needed to know what the ship to address was and then put me on hold (for the third time) to confirm it was what I said it was. It was all surreal! I let her know that I would never order anything from TigerDirect again and that I would do my best to let everyone I know that they must NEVER even consider ordering from TigerDirect! Continuing now; on the 19th, I get an email stating that my order has shipped. When I opened the email, I saw that it was only the software that had shipped. The computer still had not shipped. At this point, I was done with TigerDirect. I immediately completed the RA request for the software and handed it back to UPS when they delivered it on Wednesday, August 20th. On Tuesday, I called TigerDirect to cancel the order since the computer had not yet been shipped. I even got a cancellation number! That was Tuesday; on Wednesday, I receive an email that the computer had shipped!! WTH?! In the meantime, after making the call to cancel the computer on Tuesday, I immediately ordered the same computer from Rakuten.com. Ordered Tuesday...received and set up on Thursday!! No hassles! The computer from TigerDirect has still not arrived (been a week now). Since you can't get a RA on their website for the computer, I called and spoke to someone named Gabriel who gave me an RA number and said that UPS would pick it up on Monday and if it wasn't there/ready for pickup, they would return on Tuesday or Wednesday. Do I believe him...heck no! But we shall see. Planning to post this write up on as many sites as possible so that others are not subjected to the experiences I (and others here) have had to endure with this less than reputable outfit. My final words?! DO NOT SHOP WITH TIGERDIRECT…EVER!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! There are way too many sites that have great deals without amassing all of your personal information and then still not coming through.

peterr42
8/20/14

First off, I had to spend an hour on the phone with an incompetent and unhelpful service rep to wrangle the $150 Surface Pro 3 student discount. Major pain. When I made my order, I thought the worst was over. Boy was I wrong.

My shipping address was different from my billing address. They made me jump through hoops for a good 2.5 hours, including conference calling my bank in on the call with their customer service rep and asking me to send them a copy of my lease as proof of residency. Not only that but they (without my permission) added the most expensive warranty onto my purchase (I was able to cancel it) and completely ignored my request for 2 day shipping, then had the gall to claim I had never ordered it in the first place (I ordered it on the phone with one of their customer service reps).

Never deal with Tiger Direct. You will be treated with no respect. After 2.5 hours of complete bull****, I ended up canceling my order. I will never order from them again. If I could give less than one star, I would.

Tip for consumers: DON'T. It may be tax free, but a few extra bucks is worth it not to deal with these jagoffs.

edm377
6/22/14

I paid a premium for next day air shipping on a Tuesday night order. They estimated my delivery time to be on Friday. At 10 AM on Thursday I received the tracking information which said they shipped it ups ground and I wouldn't receive it until the following Wednesday. I contacted customer support about the problem as soon as I got the tracking info because I needed their product by Saturday. They responded to the complaint at 8 PM Saturday night.

Instead of admitting their mistake and offering a partial refund (or at least refunding me the difference between the overnight shipping rate and the standard shipping) they shifted the blame to a "third party distributor or manufacturer". I'm not writing this in haste. I've had days to be angry about this. This is merely a warning to others that rely on fast shipping.

On the contrary, I ordered some things from amazon on Friday night and will be receiving those items by Tuesday with free shipping. It appears that I wasted $20 in shipping and an additional 3 days by going with tigerdirect.com. Please don't make the same mistake I did.

I've copied and pasted the response I got from tigerdirect.com's customer service department:

Hi [my email address],

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Our records show that the item is being shipped either from the manufacturer or from a third party distributor. In these cases, items may take a little longer to arrive. We advertise their availability online, based on the information we obtain from the shipper. Your shipping method is expedited and your tracking number [my tracking number] that this item will be delivered on Wednesday, 06/25/2014, By End of Day. If you do not want the item please refuse the package once it was delivered to you. we will issue a full refund back to your original mode of payment once the item is received back to our warehouse.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Ronalyn Tacardon

alexc62
5/30/14

Terrible customer service! Bought a laptop,didn't work, it took me over 3 WEEKS to get a new one. problem was a bad hard drive. apparently their "vendor" had swapped out the original one with a really cheap one. Awful.

tims59
5/6/14

If I could give this company more stars I would! They are great! My computer arrived within 10 days and it was packaged so well there was no damage even though it was clear it was thrown around during shipping. I did a lot of price comparing too before purchasing and they had everyone beat! I'm not very tech savvy so I asked for their help when setting it up and they gave me step by step instructions and made it very easy. I appreciated all their help and how nice the young man was.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TigerDirect staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: . I am a Technician( Not for TigerD though) and its seems to be a variety of either good experiences( provided the purchase was not refurbished) and very poor if it was, and that is odd because believe or not refurbished electronics usually catches all possible problems unless, you didn't research the item as New and what its rating was then, and if it had numerous lemon problems then(new), well steer clear no matter whether its refurbished or
not.
Printers, refurbished is a tricky one too, if high mechanical failure is the issue no refurbishment is ever going to secure a reliable product, Imaging issues yes, that is easy to resolve, but moving parts no way! Where does the I touch fall, under what category?, well that is a bone of contention when I see people buy those big expensive ITOUCH HP all in one PC desk tops, your asking for trouble when your only bay for a DVD is built into the screen no less the hard drive, and think about this all these touch screen devices a relatively 3-4 yrs old including PDA cellular. When the First Volume of I phones comes back to refurbished( 2008-up), just think about it technology that was in its infancy at only 4 yrs ago any refurbishment is going to be sticking back in the same hardware that it was originally designed with, so it follow there would no greater improvement of life span of 3-4 yrs and if it worked with a ever changing network no less.
We forget the lessons of the 1990's when no one in right mind bought any software with a the first version Windows95 point Zero WindowsME for example or the first DVD players at $600 dollars, you just waited till they got the bugs out or price to go down, If it was 300-400 dollars 3-4 yrs ago for that I Touch and now $160 they probably bought 1000 of them for $10 dollars each,no doubt I see it on the line every day,
Bottom line visit the technician troubleshooting sites for what your are about to buy and read the posts and questions,if you see numerous" It won't turn on, Power Supply dead" or never charges battery, BIOS always corrupted, then that's a sign, or Mouse doesn't move,
If you see simple fixes like, check setting under Tools and uncheck this...and display will not flicker or needs download patch, its a chance you be okay.
The Hoot of here I'm typing this on a HP Pavilion SR1720NX , a work horse running 8 gigs of memory and a processor upgrade,I picked this jewel up reading all the fancy up grades And that is was capable of and cross reference parts that fit and worked, power supply, graphics hooked now to a flat screen with HDMI and I won't give up Windows XP till my dieing breath, even have Windows 7 on an alternate drive but it does me No good digging deep into programing guts or writing boo-table programs on USB, don't take for granted what the consumer sites claim with 5 stars, go to the technician sites and read what the repair people say.But this is still no excuse for TigerD with the level of Business they do, what would kill them to send another $10 I Touch in the mail for an exchange? and tell them that, if they throw at you " Should have bough
3/3/12
Answer
janisen
A: HP
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the TigerDirect staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Coupons for TigerDirect

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TigerDirect to save!
Go to TigerDirect