US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

78%
Shopping here and get what you expected, We'd like to hear your voice!
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Specials discount,enjoy.....
Claim Deal

People interested in TideBuy are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 737 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 146 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vanessap17
8/3/15

I ordered a nice dress for a cheap price. The shipping didn't take long and when it arrived, the dress was exactly the expected size. I will surely shop on Tidebuy again! :)

lynns41
8/1/15

I bought a bohemian style necklace and a mint green layered blouse from Tidebuy.com and I am pleased with both. I posted a picture of the necklace on Facebook and asked my friends to share their thoughts on what color blouse I should wear my new necklace with. I got about 12 answers. All agreed it was pretty. I got compliments on my blouse. I bought an X-Large blouse and it fit almost like a medium here in the US. The clothes run smaller than the clothes in the US. I am pleased with both items.

nadiah4
7/31/15

I enjoyed my shopping experience with tidebuy. I loved all the items specially the shoes, beautiful and comfortable.

taitm
7/31/15

l am very much pleased with my wedding dress, just received it a day ago in a very good condition. Material quality is excellent and the detail on the dress is just awesome, as it looks exactly as it is on the picture that l saw on their site initially. l requested for a very long train on my dress and l got exactly that. What can l say, lm a very happy bride to be, thanks to tidebuy. Their workmanship is great!

saharf1
7/27/15

I loved this dress so much and did recommend your site to many of my freinds .the custmoer services and shipping time is really good.

agapep
7/24/15

I have been impressed with the quality and on time delivery of the two dresses I order from you. One thing make a good investigation of the shipment companies your using to send the parcels some they receive the parcel very early but with no convincing reason they make some delays and the charges are not convincing too.
Thank you.

andreab63
7/20/15

I have really enjoyed shopping and receiving my merchandise on tidebuy.com The only thing I would complain about would be their return policy. I have tried to return a dress that did not fit me but it came back to me and I haven't gotten a refund yet.

mayj8
7/17/15

I just wanted to say that I love this lace wigs, honestly I was a little unhappy, because the shipping fee is expensive, but it arrived very quickly. The wigs I received just a little short than the picture, maybe my face was just a little tall, but I like it, it make me sexy, my husband likt i wear it, thanks.

sydb1
7/16/15

Really love the collection of dresses and accessories. Easy to use the site, choose and buy. My dress was delivered fast.

merlindan
7/16/15

I am very pleased with the appointment of Tidebuy.
The dresses all look great and the size was good.
I was also with questions always a quick response, excellent.
I recommend Tidebuy on ..

wesama
7/14/15

Poor delivery, bad customer service, and no support to global languages while delivery.
Funny thing that the shipping company (China Post), will give you the ability to track your shipment along with full of Chinese characters with no way to translate to any other language.

marwat
7/13/15

I got new dress in 12 days only and it is as picture exactly

amberb35
7/10/15

I will recommend TideBuy to anyone who is looking for top quality expensive looking wedding dress for a reasonable price. I purchase two of my wedding dresses from tidebuy.com and they are beautiful!! They both look like I spent thousands of dollars on them. Also, the shipping was very fast. Costumer service was also amazing. Thank you Elaine from consumer service. I must have asked a million questions before buying my dress and she were very patient with me and responded to every email I sent them. I love everything about this site. I plan to continue shopping with them. Thank you tidebuy.com and Elaine for the wonderful online shopping experience.

madelyner
7/2/15

I am very happy with my bridesmaid dresses, the quality is excellent and the customer service is awesome

fransiskad
6/27/15

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am glad with Tidebuy.Com. and I saw the Cuff Earring at Tidebuy website. I think there is no one OlShop sell Cuff Earring like Tidebuy.Com. Many models of Cuff Earrings.
And I ordered these cuff earrings :
-Delicate Little Flower with Crystal Women Ear Cuffs.
-Butterflies with Crystal Women Ear Cuffs(Price For a Pair).
-European Style Personalized Crystal Irregular Butterfly.

Now I already receive my Cuff Earrings. Many many happy to see them real not from photos of Cuff Earrings.
After receiving the package, I open and see my order, Cuff Earrings and wear on my ears. Cool!!
I really really like these cuff earrings. Love them much. Cool! Nice!
Thanks Tidebuy.Com

jojom5
6/27/15

It was very good experience .. the dresses were beautiful and the server was good

noufa2
6/26/15

Excellent material , perfect fitting , fast shipping . Definitely buying again.

nehads
6/23/15

I ordered my wedding dress on May 28 and i received it on june 17 it took me 3 weeks , the service was very good and the dress is great it's the same as the ne shown in the pic, the only negative feedback is about the packaging the need to improve it

janerl
6/22/15

I received mail that my order for shipping but i ca n not open the website for the shipment to tracking my order my trucking numbber is RK244782068CN

stacyp19
6/21/15

I absolutely love this dress. I received the wedding dress in 17days which is 2 weeks earlier than I expected. I'm 5ft, so the length has to adjust. I bought a size 12, my weight is 145lbs, it's a perfect fit. Thank you.

dineob
6/21/15

i bought 2 wedding gowns for me and my sister last year..everything was perfect and i was very satisfied

prettyw
6/20/15

The item I ordered was Perfect for me

winnyr
6/19/15

I have been shopping with Tidebuy.com for a few times now and have found that they are really great . If u have a problem they bend backward to solve it and within a day it is solved and done. if all company's were like this, we would have no problems and I shall deal with them as long as possible.

brendahf
6/19/15

Tidebuy is a very good website and very recommended. I have only bought skirts or dresses but they are very cute, cheap and just as I expected. Beware, that the fabric is not the best quality, but for the prices they cost, it is very reasonable. In the beginning I was a bit skeptical, but now I have become a customer who have purchased items from their website several times. It is really nice!

irined
6/19/15

The sizing was accurate and the material very good for the purpose of its use. It was comfortable to wear. Very good value I'll certainly use this source my dress needs in the future.

ibtehalk
6/14/15

it was good . the items came on time and it was nearly the same descriptions .and the customer service was O.k .

pardeepk
6/12/15

Good

ahmedb23
6/12/15

Site privileged and very excellent clothing
And also handle excellent upscale
Dear brother of Jeremy
But there are some observations are as follows:
1 - are not taken to update the site or account in the case of shipping
2 - There are no communication from the shipping company in the event of arrival of goods in the last period
3. does not have a Ward in some periods carrying cargo tracking

litzyr
6/5/15

This is the worst online store ever!!! I ordered a dress from here 2 $#*!ing weeks ago and I haven't gotten anything I even paid extra for it to arrive in 2 days wow!! Worst store ever and what a rip off

nabilam
5/30/15

it was my first experience to buy by site,I was very satisfied from the material,the measurement of the dress I ordered,I RECOMEND TideBuy to every person.

marthl
5/28/15

I ordered dresses worth 200 dollars and its not worth it. the fabric and sewing quality is poor.
The look of the dresses on their website is look amazing but when you received it is horrible, not what i am expected. Overall better not to buy their product.

chaimr
5/24/15

Top notch

krystalh5
5/18/15

Ordered my dress on 5/4. They said it should take about 5-15 days to get here, and I just received it this morning on 5/15. Should've ordered a custom size, because now I have to get some minor alterations, but definitely a beautiful dress and cheap considering a similar dress was $400 in the bridal salon and I only paid about $125

morgana16
5/18/15

I ordered my prom dress from this website on the 1st leaving myself ample time for shipping and alterations, but ever since, my mom and I have had nothing but trouble. Where do I begin? First off, their 10% discount promo (what interested me in shopping on this site) refused to work. They then replied telling us they would expedite our shipping due to this inconvenience. But that was a disaster waiting to happen. This was only a lure to get my mothers review off of their site, but other than that, they couldn't have cared less. Now, prom is days away, I have no dress, and I spent all of my money for this disaster leaving me dressless, and broke with a ticket to prom. All I have to say is, if you're planning to order from this site, don't expect a discount and don't expect your order to come any time soon.

iness9
5/17/15

I ordered a dress from them and it is amazing! And it was really cheap too.

chengap
5/9/15

This wonderful dress is made of excellent sag fabric, which is a high quality material. It is a very fashionable dress that articulates admirably with the user's environment. The dress is expertly designed with a high waistline, which elongates one's legs. A person watching from a distance can see my legs longer than usual when I wear this dress! The lace-up back is trendy enough to put the wearer in the highest fashion rank. The color of the dress can be slightly mismatched due to the shooting light when taking a picture of the dress, and also the setting of the computer screen within which the picture is being viewed at. The dress made my wedding be very attractive and therefore made me achieve my dreams of looking exceptionally glamorous during my wedding. The dress is also reasonably sold here in TideBuy, since the prices are economical enough and pocket friendly. I will always recommend this dress to anyone who wants to have a superb wedding. So if you want to have this amazing grace, please get it on TideBuy!

deborahb31
5/7/15

Terrible customer service, ordered dress and have not received it, I keep getting pushed off. 10 days ago they said it would ship 2 day shipping in 2 days. Today they said it would ship in 2-5 days. Very bad communication. I doubt I will see the dress or the money back. Do not use!

lanaa6
5/2/15

For all these haters out writing bad things about Tidebuy.....they just gr8 customer service beyond amazing, they replied me every time i sent them, i was nagging and very annoying :).....i received part of order just like in pictures, what i expected i received, its no a scam like other people say.

babatundef
4/27/15

Worst online service I ever received, I paid more than $300 for my wedding bride's shoes and bags, with some other items. All I received is one item out of more than 10 b items, there customer service is bad, they kept cancelling and refunding until I finally requested to cancel all the remaining items because they wont ship on time. They promise 24 - 48hrs shipping but all is lie. I regret doing business with them.

almaj8
4/26/15

It's kind of funny. I was supposed to get my package on April 2, 2015. Which was very quick service. But then I received it yesterday, April 7th. I am very pleased. Also, finding that the dress was well designed to the quality standard I can approve. I bought a pair for my daughter for Christmas from another site and liked them so much, I decided to order a pair for myself. Unfortunately, the website I originally ordered from was sold out. It took 2 hour long search sessions to finally find them here, but I'm thrilled I did. I'll be using your website often from now on.

renatac
4/26/15

Found through a search engine rather than any recommendation so I was a little cautious but there was no need as the service was brilliant! There a wide range to choose from at great prices. The website is easy to use and the postage is quick. Items are well wrapped and come with great packaging. Will definitely use again!

zarak7
4/26/15

The party dress is absolutely stunning!! My family was so complimentary about the dress!!I ordered and Received it in 3 weeks. Came in a beautifully design and colour. I am very pleased with my purchase!!

clarap11
4/26/15

I am getting use with the items here at tidebuy.com . I got my suit yesterday and I like it so much especially the slim size that it has. My fashion is boosting up with these great items from tidebuy.com . Weew ! I will shop for more .

jocelynd4
4/26/15

My sisterr’s birthday was first approaching and I wanted to impress her with an amazing gift. Having been shopping online at this site, I choose to buy an overcoat I had seen in this site earlier. My sister is a bit slim but I knew the coat could fit an 18year old. The ordering process was as usual simple and was shipped faster. thanks

cassidyo
4/25/15

Clothes look nothing like the pictures.spent over $200 on junk

briannat2
4/22/15

The t-shirt is so wonderful,cool design. Good quality.

dellahr
4/22/15

love my evening dress, the neckline as well as the hemline, all of the details are processed well.

scolab
4/22/15

Although I live in Swiss, I received my dress in time .Also the dress is so elegant and nice,I am so attractive when I put on the dress.

patels
4/22/15

They are super fast, the prices are great and they are just amazing

oliviam19
4/22/15

They have such amazing products, whatever I need I can find it in tidebuy.

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i want to know how fast the delivery will bedone to United Arab emirates
4/11/15
Answer
sallys29
A: Don't hold your breath. It will be delivered mid July and won't fit. Oh, nd you can't return it.
4/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a dress with custom sizing on April 8
What is taking so long to ship I am getting nervous I need it by the end of May
4/21/15
Answer
taithal
A: Sorry, you've been had.... any and every positive review for this company is written by someone paid to write it.
It took MONTHS to get a return authorization for a dress that was late arriving, misshapen, stained, and (literally) falling apart at the seams. I sent pictures and videos adn whaen somone finally did get back to me they said it would cost too much to ship, they'd let me keep the dress for only $100 and give me $50 credit towards their website. WHAT?????? SO, I had Chase take care of it for me. I finally got an RA, and eventually a full refund (I had to pay for return shipping to CHINA), but I wouldn't have without the help of my credit card company.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Coupons for TideBuy

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TideBuy to save!
Go to TideBuy