US Government's NSF

Tel: +86.01064476833 -
elvis@tidebuy.com

455 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/26/14

I Just received the dress and it fits perfectly.love it just one complaint i had a jacket ordered with it which they had some confusion but didn't get back to me till i called to enquire on what's happening.Otherwise the finished product is mindblowing.

8/26/14

Love the style and the fabric! It's wonderful and very pretty!

8/26/14

This is so perfect for just a casual day at work, or a great night out with friends to get a drink!I like the feeling so much as casual as usual.Good!

8/26/14

The dress is stunning on my grandaughter,it is going to make the wedding more special,the service from yourself from start to finish was all in the time scale we expected yours sincerely.

8/26/14

I bought this dress for my prom 2013. This dress was absolutely beautiful! I was nervous at first but when I tried it on it was perfect!!!! I will definitely be ordering from here again and you gotta try this dress!

8/25/14

Wore this one for work felt really classy. Nice material and comfortable all day. For the price this dress was really worthy to buy for me.

8/25/14

Dress was perfect! May need a little alteration but nothing too big! Very nice material and shipping was definitely faster than expected! Much satisfied!

8/25/14

I received my wedding dress and it was so beautiful!!! I have to admit, I was so nervous buying without trying it on and the price is reasonable.So nice!!

8/25/14

I am in love with my dress. Thank you for such prompt service! The dress fits perfect and it arrived quickly. First time buying a dress on line, will definitely buy from your web site again.

8/25/14

The quality of the coat is very good,completely consistent with the seller described.satisfied!!

8/25/14

quite good,especially the quality.clothes feels so soft and warm.The service team was very nice.sure to come again in the future.

8/25/14

I have never ordered online and I am very happy with the dress that I have received.But it is just a little too long for me but all nice. Thank you again for the fantastic service.

8/25/14

So nice and graceful my dress.The quality of the dress is great.I am very happy with the dress and service.

8/25/14

This dress is so wonderful. It arrived as beautiful as the picture showed and I am very glad I got married with it.It just fit me with an elegant look.Very nice!!

8/25/14

This dress has came just one week before expected day. It is very beautiful and amazing wedding dress. Very good quality, very very very very beautiful. It looks better in reality than at the picture. I have just bought them because the price was much lower than a real bridal store, but when I opened the box I was suprised so much. so grateful with Tidebuy.thank you !

8/25/14

There are unlimited choices, but this is a light weight fabric that appears bright and cheerful making your presence felt everywhere. This one side wide sleeve enhances your look.

8/25/14

Well packaged, great price and quality,especially the look was so brilliant,so nice!!

8/25/14

The DHL is so quick.Love this short sleeve dress and bought online. There are so many details that I like about it!It's so sweet, and it will go perfect with other colors! It is great for me.

8/25/14

It is a lovely short sleeve dress! The polka dots design on the dress is a perfect point. It’s round neckline makes it look so sweet. Love it so such. Light yellow color and high quality fabric, it is so pretty.But the delivery time was a little longer.

8/25/14

I am so delight to have this short day dress as it is perfect to my size and in terms of quality it is better than what I have expected. It is looking just awesome.

8/25/14

This dress is beautiful and also I feel comfortable when I wear it. So, I can feel comfortable throughout this summer season. The pattern is elegant too.

8/24/14

Thank you for my beautiful dress it fits perfect better than any Ball gown I have brought before. The material is fantastic and the colour is amazing. I'm having great fun buying shoes and handbag to go with it.Thank you so much!!

8/24/14

This dress was amazing so happy I bought it. The only thing for me was that the size was a little bigger than usual.So happy with this dress. I can't wait until I get to share with all of my family.

8/24/14

I ordered a custom-made size and I was nervous about how it would fit me. It was beautiful. It fit me perfectly and I was so pleased with how well-made it was. It was worth every penny and more! Perfect!

8/24/14

The dress is very well done, with an attractive design and full of femininity, exquisitely elegant and offers maximum comfort in any movement. During the dance, I feel very well and I was very alluring! thanks verrrry much!!

8/24/14

This is the 2ND dress that I have ordered from here, and they are all amazing. I am ready to go to my friend's big day!!

8/24/14

Received my dress and I love it! It fits perfect and is the perfect length too! Exactly as pictured and excellent quality. It took less time to receive than I expected. Very happy!!

8/24/14

Beautiful dresses. gorgeous colours and amazingly soft.All my bridesmaids are excited to wear them on the big day and would continue to wear them for other future functions. I may have even converted my sister who hates dresses!! :) Thanks so much

8/24/14

So wonderful shopping experience.The team was so patient and the sandals I bought were beautiful!!

8/22/14

Beautifull dress, great quality, excellent service.I enjoyed wearing this dress. I'm happy for buying it. very recomended.

8/22/14

my dress is beautiful everything I wanted. the material is perfect as well. they are professional and their work is stunning.So good!!

8/22/14

Absolutely beautiful. It fits so well and it's very flattering to curvier ladies! ! Exactly as described, beautifully made and excellent quality. I couldn't ask for more and really love it

8/22/14

I have surely got to say, I love your site. The hues, the design, the general theme, they all go perfectly together. My dress here was so perfect,nice!!

8/22/14

It's my first time to wear pumps and really love the ankle strap high heel shoes, really fashionable.loving so much.

8/22/14

I have ordered items from this site three times.I ordered a dress this time. The customer service team has a wonderful service and a pleasure to deal with. The quality of dress was so praised!

8/22/14

I bought this wonderful and fashionable dress for my daugther for her wedding. She is really surprised and loved it so much and it fits her body perfectly. Highly, I would recommend this product for all. Good and excellent quality

8/22/14

a unique design and the length of the floor until I really elegant gorgeous. Varying the wedding dress of this at the price of this, and did not think really.really thank you very much!now i'm looking forward to the big day's coming.

8/22/14

I am so excited but my dress I bought this dress and I must say it is perfect.I’m so happy I cannot wait for my wedding day, the material was good quality and it looks stunning on me, it arrived five days before expected. So great!!

8/21/14

Love them! Exactly the same as the picture! Did however get a bit misshapen round the ankle from poor packaging but they are absolutely gorgeous!

8/21/14

This dress is so pretty. Looks exactly like the picture. The material is a little thinner others are great.

8/21/14

Nice quality,nice service and nice shipping!It fits me so perfectly.I looks slim when I wear it!Definitely will come again!

8/21/14

So luckily that I bought such a gorgeous dress.I feel so great when wearing it. The material was good.Superlove!!

8/21/14

My dress arrived early this week and it's beautiful!It has a bust strap in the back which I didn't know, and I'm really happy it's there. I'm really pleased. It finished earlier than expected and gave away earrings,so pretty!

8/21/14

I ordered a wedding dress from your company. It arrived today. When i tried the dress on ,It fit me perfectly! I'd just like to say thanks for giving me the pleasure of doing business with you! The dress is gorgeous!

8/21/14

My dress arrived today and its perfect, I dont even need to get it tailored, it fits perfect.They service team replied to all my questions promptly.Good!

8/21/14

Ordered dress for wedding coming up.Dress was white in picture. Really quick delivery and dress was perfect when arrived. Size was also perfect and it fitted me so well!

8/21/14

Great value for your money and the assurance that you get exactly.Could not be happier with the quality and the look of the dress.It is Gorgeous! Can not wait to wear it!My new favorite store!

8/21/14

The price of the dress was great, the dress is just beautiful and I'm just so very happy with the over all performance.

8/21/14

It looks as same as the pictures and quality is good, but shipping takes more time.The dress was full of Chinese cultural feelings.

8/21/14

This dress is so great,the design was fantastic and details were surprising.The embellishment is beautiful and shining.I like it so much and can't wait to dress it.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber