US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

elvav

I found there are many kinds of dresses,i always got my dress on time,i love this site. (in 409 reviews)

naes

Also their customer service is very good and i like to talk with them. (in 63 reviews)

xicyd

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amandab46
10/20/14

The quality of the dress is much better than I expected after reading reviews. However, the size was a little large although I had it custom fitted.It came on time and the customer service was good! I had a few questions and they answered them all within 24 hours.

lucynak
10/16/14

My elder Sister's wedding is coming up, I gave my mother bought a mother dress, I hope my mother will love it.

janiceh13
10/16/14

Well,this is a good site,the seller is enthusiastic.

karenh55
10/15/14

O tempo está ficando frio, mas eu também quero que me ainda está lindo, então eu pedir o laço bordado de veludo undershirt.fabric é muito confortável, e parece muito upscale.i sou muito ama, e eu me sinto feliz.

rhodag1
10/15/14

Ik moet het muzikale festival in het Middehanish wonen komende twee weken, ben ik zorgen te maken over mijn kleren, mijn vriendin aangeraden deze site voor mij.

rhodag
10/14/14

カーニバルが来て、ドレスを購入することは、この店をお勧めします。

aimeeb7
10/14/14

Not chuffed at all! Thought I'll give the site ago and spent so much money with them I ordered 3 day dresses same dress in all colours in photo looked long (knee length) these dresses are no where near that they just cover my bum!! I also bought the office dress again just over my bum! But okay I can wear it with legging as goes well!
Two coats Parker coat with fleece inside it likes long again isn't long it's waist so that is false! The blue coat with frilly netting at bottom again suppose be long and isn't! Jumper/blouse long but short on arms :/
Sizes on the two coats was XL they are about size 8
The rest I asked for L again about 6/8

So I emailed them and no response from them but when I ordered them they replyed all the time within 24hours but all of a sudden no reply! So I will advise anyone that's thinking on buy from tide buy not to buy from them as they are a rip off!! They will happy to reply to your msg but as soon as you receive your goods... Boom no reply!!! So for that you only deserve one star and that's for the office dress only!! I'll also spend the word not to buy from u too!!!

leonardv8
10/12/14

My mood is not so good in recent days , so i want shopping to comfort yourself, finally i find this Korea jewelry beauty shinny delicate snake tassel earrings, the style is satisfied with me,i like them very much.

allenh24
10/10/14

The quality is very good, the color as good as the picture, even if have a shortcoming that is the wine red windbreaker has a little thin, but handsome son also love it,the vendor is very enthusiastic and patient, next time i will continued visit this site.

stephanies49
10/8/14

i was shopping here all the time. order my wedding dress in may got it in aug had to post pone the wedding. the also sent me a size L which falls right off of me. i kept wrighting them no resposne till one day jenny to me to keep the dress as a gift for a friend and for $15 more i could have my dress. I wrote them back saying no why would i pay for their mistake plus the dress is now out of season and to send me shipping labels to send the dress back. no reply. 4 more post to them after this no reply. i have gave them so much bussiness. so yesterday i was so mad i wrote them again and told them i want my money or i will post or coverersation to facebook where i have over 3000 friends and start a web page guess what they did closed my acct and kept my money $50 may not be alot of money to alot of you but i just live on a pension. I had sent one dress back and never got my money before. Don't trust them i have bought alot from them know they have $70 of my money. that is food for 2 weeks for me. Thank you Jenny If i don't get my money back like i ask in a letter today i will post the threads but of coarse they have deleted alot of them but i have the important ones
2014/10/16
STILL PLAYING GAMES WITH ME ALL THEY WANT YOU TOO DO IS GIVE UP!!!!
IF THEY WERE IN CANADA THEY WOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
been leaving leavig jenny messages for 3 dys now and she will not answers me and some of my treads have been deleted but i have them copied and filed and as of today this is what is in my messages i think they have change the dates
it has been over 24 hours and you have not gotten back to me again that is my money not yours what you are doing is is not right i will not buy my wedding or any other dress off your site again. and with christmas coming that is a big mistake and all my friends i refed there are on my side and have not made one order since this has all started there is an american jabber website i will post to if you do not give me my money. you cant just keep someone's money for your mistake
10-16-2014 02:42
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks a lot for your concern.

So sorry for the inconvenience. No worries, you do not need to pay anything, you can keep the item. And we will give you $15 refund. Is it ok? Thanks.

Should you have any enquiries about our products, please feel free to contact us anytime
and we will reply you within 24 hours.

10-14-2014 15:52
it was your mistake sending me the wrong size why should i have to pay for your mistake. you already ruined my wedding day now it won't be till next march or the summer i can't wear that you have no idea how badly you hurt me but that doest matter at all
10-13-2014 19:48
me
no i want all my money back and you will pay they shipping fees that is less than you offered me before it was your mistake not mine
10-13-2014 19:34
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks a lot for your concern.

So sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, you can exchange it. But what I want to tell is that the shipping fee and the custom duty on our local custom will be a little high.

How about that we will give you $15 refund and then you can keep this item. Hope you can understand it. Thanks.

and we will reply you within 24 hours.

10-11-2014 18:09
send me a shipping label and return my money and i will give you my criedt card number as i dont have a paypal acct they are not taking in my new card number ty kindly stephanie
10-11-2014 02:14
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks for your concern of our website.

Could you please tell us how do you want to solve this problem? Thanks.

Please make sure you place the order NEXT TIME by this link http://www.tbdress.com/?CSID=619621 so that I can take your order as priority and give you a nice discount when your order exceed $300.

If you have any other questions,please feel free to contact us and we'll reply you within 24 hours.

10-08-2014 17:40
I will not do bussiness with you till i get my money back for this and don't worry i have copied everything in my acct and i do have over 3000 fb freinds do you really want me to post these because i will i do not like being taken for my money i giving you one week for a full refund and i will even post them to the web ty
10-07-2014 22:20
me
no ty i don't have any one this will fit and i am not paying for your mistake i don't haveto you want to keep me as a customer you will send me the dress and a shipping lablel to return the other or just send me a shipping label as it is out of season now and i buy my dresses from other sites i do not pay for some one elses mistake
09-26-2014 20:14
09-26-2014 20:14
me
I think they have their own people go on your profile and give them a good rating because they are all Asian Ladies!!!

AFTER NOT ANSwERING ME ALL WEEK I GOT THIS TODAY
have you not read anything i wrote i want all of my money back you have not contacted me all week do you play games like this until people give up. because i will post it all over facebook and i have 3 accts
10-18-2014 00:36
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks for your concern of our website.

Do you mean that you accept the 15$ discount? If you accept it, we will refund you the 15$ now.

Thanks and best regards
Shelly
10-17-2014 15:00

Tip for consumers: I would suggest finding somewhere else the made me take pics to prove that the sent me a large they said a med went out.then it took them a week to get back to me and said they would give me a discount on my next dress. thats what stated this all. don't ever think you will get a refund

amberl17
9/30/14

Just received my order I'm happy with the look but the smell is unbearable like a gas oil smell so strong it takes me washing my hands up to 4 times to get rid of it , I've washed my sweater 4 times and by itself it still smells !!! I can't wear the sweater or the dress if I can't get that smell off! Why does it smell so strongly ??? :/ the smell gives me a headache ugh

oksanag
9/25/14

This site proposed a blogger collaboration to me. It was a really big waste of my time. Didn't do what they promised. Don't send out orders, just say "be patient" for 2 mouths, and then just lie in the end. A really bad experience. Really bad service. If the do this with bloggers, I wonder how they treat customers. Don't recommend this site to nobody, saying this as an experienced fashion blogger.

Tip for consumers: I Don't recommend this site to nobody!

vegan1
9/23/14

The worst quality, even for the price.... The packet arrives 15 days later, have to pay €18, the colors aren't the same, the seams and cuts like all the Chinese cheap clothes :( :( never again!! don't spend your money here

Tip for consumers: Don't spend your money here

antoniaw
9/22/14

I know tidebuy from a website blog and the pictures were so wonderful so I bought a dress just the one.But the dress's color was a little different when i received it.The quality was so good except the color.

betha74
9/20/14

All the positive 4 & 5 star reviews are so obviously written by the tidebuy staff, they are are in the same writing style & the language is identical to that on the website. I'd say any company posting their own over the top positive reviews is not one to be trusted!! I used another website that I realised did exactly the same thing once so I'm aware of this scam, be wary.

Tip for consumers: You can tell the genuine reviews from their own by comparing the language ^ writing style, most genuine reviews of this company don't have such complimentary things to say.

sylwiag3
9/19/14

Next Friday is my youngest daughter whom 12th birthday,I Wanna give her a cute gift,finally I find the Cute flowers Design Student's Watch Girl's Bracelet,it looks like so beautiful and cute,I think she must satisfied with the Retro Trend Bracelet,because she loves the vintage goods.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!

michaelial
9/19/14

The short length and extraordinary lace design of this sexy dress added glamour to me. I like the eye catchy black color of this sexy dress which exactly matched my personality when I wear it.And the shipping was free!

joannem17
9/16/14

The attractive sweater dress is extremely beautiful and fascinating. I love the pink color which makes me go completely crazy for the dress. The short dress is lovely and gives me a complete beautiful look.So wonderful.

louisem33
9/15/14

The dress fits really well except for being a little long. When I first took it out of the packaging I thought it was going to be too big, but it ended up being perfect. My only complaint is the shipping time was a little longer.

winniv
9/12/14

The dress is made of a material very pleasant to the touch, which offers unique sensations of tenderness and a pleasure when you dress. Neckline that highlights a very pleasant way pipettes, small inlay and strap that surrounds the middle, giving it unmatched brilliance makes this dress one of the most amazing feelings.

veronicak1
9/12/14

The dress fitted me so well and I never thought that I can be more good-looking when wearing dresses.A nice experience.thanks to the servers in tidebuy!

victorial14
9/11/14

I received the dress yesterday. When I saw the dress at the first time,the dress is beautiful and the details are really good.I bought the dress for my formal party. It is perfect!Thank you .I will posting the picture of dress after the party.

ellam29
9/10/14

These boots are lighter in weight and I felt highly relaxed and comforting the whole day. I wore them all day at work as well as for shopping and felt at ease.Good!

alyssae3
9/10/14

As an online shopper, i am always looking for a reliable store. Like this one, it is a good store, i received the item that i ordered with in 2 weeks. Not bad. Must recommend it to other friends and relatives of mine.

elb210
9/10/14

Tidebuy is an excellent online store. I ordered some shirts for my daughter and it was nice. The price is reasonable and low cost for nice designs. I think those reviews which are negative is not true. I endorse to you guys this store. Have fun!

faithel
9/10/14

My friend had bought here and I think her dress was nice.So I came here to choose a dress for myself.Nice as the website showed and the service was so good!!Thanks a lot!!

emmat24
9/10/14

I found the dress on their website that was included in the best sellings.The price was ok and I received the dress within 17 days.For me,it was fast and the dress looked nice as the picture showed.A good choice to buy here!!

mikane
9/10/14

Really a so lovely dress. The dress is good in quality and cheap in price. Then, the style is really fashionable, especially the tiered is very nice. In all,I like the dress so so much!!

jechrisa
9/9/14

Yeah, i just received the item I ordered here from tidebuy. Nice design and fancy style. I hope that i can order more from here. Love this online site, i recommend it to you all.

seraphimc
9/9/14

As always i am busy to go to malls for buying new clothes. I am looking for some online store that has all i need. Good thing is i found tidebuy. I tried to order on this store and it was good. Fast service and good communication with their costumers.

modestyk
9/8/14

The initial online chat was very helpful and I was advised to purchase a size smaller than I would have done, advise which turned out to be excellent. And the delivery was so fast just in 3 days.So perfect!!

alexiag
9/8/14

Together with my sis, we tried to order some heels here at tidebuy. Ohhh, we really love it. What we saw is what we really got! I think this is a reliable online shopping site. I'm sure that we will order more here. Nice design in the heels. and by the way good service. I suggest this store to you guys :) :) love love love.

leae2
9/7/14

I recently purchased two dresses for me and my daughter. I was not disappointed with their service. It was fast and quick. I love the design of the dresses that I've ordered here. I recommend this online store guys. Surely you will get the best.

earthaw1
9/4/14

I love my dress and it is exactly as the photo you display on the site. I tried it on and got really emotional being so pleased. Thank you for all your service and i will wear it on my big day!

dorothy180
9/4/14

I am pleased with the customer service - thank you!!- which promptly answer to my complaint and proceeded with an investigation. Despite of not accepting the return of the dress, they gave me a voucher to use for any further purchase from this site.Thanks a lot

crystall8
9/4/14

The dress id beautiful and looks great when wearing it! The quality is great and it fits just right.The style made people look thinner,so good!!

kristinm18
9/4/14

The dress is so beautiful and elegant. This fashionable one shoulder neckline dress has designed with a hemline of floor length. It has an embellishment of sequins and beading on the top. It gives me a stylish and chic look. It is fully lined and has a built in bra,which is comfortable. This dress is specially designed with a natural waist and a concealed zipper on the back.

jocelyc
9/3/14

I was hesitant to buy this dress online because I worry a lot. I took my measurements, and I matched them up with the size. I got my order pretty fast. Everything is perfect.thank you so much!

irenef5
9/3/14

Chocolate brown is a neutral color with a sense of cordial feeling. The drape material is soft and comfortable. The halter design not only perfectly displays the sexy clavicle of the female, but also plays a role in lengthening the neck line.This dress highlight women' S curve perfectly.It can show my slim figure perfectly. The quality of the dress is the most important thing that I am satisfied.

laurelh3
9/3/14

I received my dress in time for my wedding and enough time to make alterations. I love them dress!! Them only thing that was a problem was their was a small spot on it, luckily it's not noticeable. Would definitely come here again to choose others!

hermosam
9/2/14

It's a wonderful dress to fit, very classy and cute! I would recommend for anyone to order this dress from tidebuy. I can't wait to wear it on my special day and for the love of my life to see me wearing it! Thank you so much!!

florencew6
9/2/14

I think cute as cheaply, that it was good. I full of very attractive design of the dress is special. It is the perfect size also perfect. I ordered a dress for the first time, but it was a very nice dress as image. So beautiful dress from entering the hand at this price was good!

ameliakingk
9/2/14

I was very happy with my purchase.Lovely dress my daughter loves it and she looks beautifull thank you so much.I have never used this site before but i think i will come more then.

evelynk2
9/2/14

I can't even find words to describe how happy I am with my such a beautiful wedding dress! The dress is so gorgeous and well made, the fabric is great.LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

eileenk5
9/1/14

So stunning and exactly as the picture. The quality of workmanship was exquisite.Communication with the sales team was fast.The key is that when wearing it,so nice!!

olivian6
9/1/14

So satisfied w/my dress! I was skeptical about ordering online but im sure glad i did. it fit perfect. I customized my measurements and it fit perfect!

odeliap
9/1/14

Thank you so much!Everything i'd ordered arrived on time and it's beautiful,more beautiful than pictures and everything is BEAUTIFUL! and it fits perfectly. I love it!!

meroyg
8/31/14

This is a beautifully made dress and I feel like a compleat princess in it, will be perfect for the occasion I'm wearing it for.Thank you very much!

ameliaf1
8/31/14

I bought this dress with worries and when I received the wedding dress,really amazing and the style was so wonderful!

ericaw10
8/30/14

We have already recieved your nice products. We are very satisfied with the products, and they seem to be in good quality and beautifully made.Thanks so much!!

41 Photos for TideBuy