US Government's NSF

1st Review:
dissatissfiedc

328 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/23/14

What a lovely piece of day-dress it is. I bought it because I like the style but now I can say that it is looking far better than what I have expected, also very soft wear. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

4/21/14

I am glad that I have bought this lovely piece of clubwear dresses from tidebuy online store. I was little scared of the size but the sizing is perfect to my body. I am so excited to have it. It is also very soft to touch. Thanks for tidebuy.

4/21/14

This sequined sandal are an asset for me, which i bought from tidebuy online store. I wear this sandal with short skirts and with fashion dresses too. This sandal has made with strong leather and in good style. My feet look extremely adorable with this sandal.

4/21/14

This sandals are a great bargain not just because of their reduced price but also due to their unique attractiveness. I think the straps look highly feminine and the silver color is so versatile. Certainly, this sandals are worth buying.Thanks very much to tidebuy.

4/21/14

I am so happy to have grabbed this wonderful sandals. They fit me perfectly and make my feet look like a princess. Buying this sandals from Tidebuy was so easy and delivery arrived quite fast. Great experience, thanks.

4/18/14

this website is fake, i placed an order and never got it, stay away from them, and when i contact them they said give me your email and phone number because im busy and everytime they say same thing over and over again.

4/17/14

I highly suggest to buy shoes from tidebuy online store. These are simply great and I would like to say that wearing these shoes at the parties or on some of another occasion makes me feel great all the way. Also, the essential and chief feature of it is its price!

4/16/14

I was very impressed with the efforts made to make the shopping experience pleasurable. The response to enquiries was swift, the dispatch quicker than expected and the goods, packed securely, arrived in good condition.

4/16/14

I wore this canvas shoes for a casual outing with my friends. All my friends complimented me because of selecting this type of canvas shoes and I felt extremely proud wearing this shoes. I recommended this Tidebuy website to all of them.

4/16/14

Perfect fitting canvas shoes from tidebuy online store. This new arrival canvas shoes gave me the perfect fit as I could choose my appropriate size and shape using the customize option. Tidebuy is the excellent online store which sells high quality shoes at very low prices.

4/16/14

Very elegant and classic black color boots from Tidebuy.These boots gave me a chic and stylish look when I paired it with a black color dress. I got the glimpse from everyone when I wore it to an evening party. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

4/11/14

I bought black high stiletto heel platform shining pumps from tidebuy online store. They give me a feeling of being a princess. The shinning is definitely a treat for eyes. The seductive black color at the ankle portion is eye catching. I wear them on weddings and other auspicious occasions. I love them.

4/11/14

This is an excellent sports canvas shoe which helped me to walk and run swiftly without any kind of discomfort. I wore this canvas shoes for trekking and I felt extremely comfortable with an exceptional grip. Thank you so much for tidebuy.

4/11/14

I felt extremely glad when this boots arrived exactly on the mentioned date. The packing of this boots was excellent and the boots arrived in perfect condition. I wore this boots for all kinds of occasions and feel very comfortable.Thanks for tidebuy.

4/10/14

Terrible people, daughter bought a wedding dress, it arrived half the diamantes in the box, it was nothing like photo, 6 1/2 too long, bust didn't fit, laces were tight and loose, the worst sewing I have ever seen and I am a dress maker, I took the measurements for this frock and they are nothing like what arrived, ugly horrible frock, and they have not offered to refund, just send for more photo's and measurements, I took the photo's and there are no more to take, just an excuse not to refund this is a scam, wear the customer down so they give up. We wont!

4/10/14

This Pu leather low heel boots are so stunning, especially the texture, feels so soft when I touch it with my fingers. From the top of the ankle area to the toe is perfect makes it so comfortable for the feet. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

4/8/14

Tidebuy online store has different collections of new arrival and I love to buy new arrival sandals. I love to have different collections of sandals and these sandals which I bought stand special in my wardrobe collection.

4/8/14

it was so beautiful dress and i did extra long train and tidebuy did for me ....
thank you tidebuy i will take a picture and i will put it up as soon as i wear that dress.

4/7/14

Tidebuy is the worst website I've ever buy from. I bought a dress and sunglasses the dress' size not as I required, the cloth is full of spots , the model is not as the picture as the waist is on my legs and the finishing is very poor. Sunglasses was broken because of the poor wrap. when I opened a dispute they told me that they can give me 20$ for the dress to repair (the dress' price is 137$) as coupon not as money so that I can use it only to buy again from their stupid site. even their manager has not time to see her costumers problems. It's an awful site don't buy anything from it. Even I can't write bad reviews neither on their website nor on their facebook page.

4/7/14

I like the color of this pumps which gives a mild look and this pumps will be the perfect choice to pair it with my casual dresses. The shipping is very fast in this tidebuy online store.

4/6/14

Thanks to tidebuy for providing this lovely pair of sandals. They are very comfortable to wear even for the long hours. I am so delighted to have them, there is no variation in the color as well. They are fabulous I love them very much.

4/3/14

I got my perfect size pumps as I could choose the pumps of my size using the customize option from tidebuy. I love shopping in this tidebuy online store as it is gives me a fashionable look than ever. I highly recommend this website!

4/3/14

I was surprised to know the price of the boots which i bought from tidebuy online store, It is much lesser than actual price available in other online stores.I was extremely glad to have a discount when I placed the online order. I really recommend this tidebuy website to everyone!

4/3/14

I adore the anti-skid property of the ankle boots from tidebuy online store. These ankle boots gave me an exceptional grip as I walked and also gave me a new style of walking than before. These boots with stiletto heels gave me a graceful and gorgeous look.

4/2/14

The fine handy bag is outstanding with a nice and comfortable handle to carry, which i bought from tidebuy online store. The adjustable strap makes it more convenient to carry. Made with high quality material the bag has a nice shiny look and it is long lasting.

4/2/14

The beautiful women’s bag from tidebuy online store is very popular and I am impressed with the nice candy color which makes me happening. I love the pink color which is so cute and lovely. Thank you for introducing such nice and wonderful bag.

4/1/14

I was appealed by the nice day dresses & cheap prices. I made my first order and THEN read the reviews. Never again. I cancelled that order (it was complicated, but they managed to refund the whole money in a few hours) and made a small one just to test (something around US$30). The dresses arrived in three weeks (which is not too bad, considering some people NEVER received their orders). Quality: low to average. Reminds me of the apparel you can find at Forever 21. Fitting: OMG PLEASE always check their sizing chart... dresses lenth were no longer than my but cheeks (and I'm 4'11'', ideal weight). I won't order from them anymore... I'd rather check out Asos!!!

3/31/14

Outstanding and Amazing! The shoe matches up with the stiletto heels very nicely. I love the stiletto heel as it gives me a great height and nice personality. I love the white color as it looks fabulous with the diamonds which i bought from tidebuy.

3/30/14

I am fascinated with the diamond used in the pump which makes it so desirable. I would like to appreciate the workmanship done on it which is absolutely perfect. The pump gives my feet a perfect shape with great style from tidebuy.

3/27/14

I like the black color very much which makes it perfectly in coordination with any type of outfit. It gives my personality a great exposure with the smart style and appearance. It is the best in my collection with trendy looks from tidebuy.

3/27/14

I am happy to own such awesome and stunning wedding shoe which is the newest fall introduced in the season. It gives my personality a complete new appearance and enhances the beauty of my feet making me wonderful and lovely from tidebuy.

3/27/14

Tidebuy is famous for its high quality I love the long lasting quality of these boots. I wore these boots during a rainy day and I was scared whether my boots will get worn. To my surprise I found these boots extremely in good condition without any damage.

3/26/14

I wouldn't even give them one star, cheap quality there size are basically for kids nothing fit and im only 125 pounds an 5'8 so I wasted to much money on nothing, there shipping is horrible they don't even let you know about the crossing the boarder charge what ever you want to call it, to bad I couldn't leave a comment on there site probably cause they get so much bad reviews

3/26/14

Tidebuy is absolutely wonderful it has the best customer service that i have ever dealt with! First they didn't take my free shipping off of my order so i emailed and it was corrected over night and they were extremely polite about it secondly the order i placed was for a beautiful dress for my mother for valentines day and when DHL delivered them they were IN TIME AND PERFECT CONDITION Can I you say wow! I was amazed at the lengths they go to for their customers it is amazing if only more businesses were like this! i am so pleased and i will continue to order from this site! I recommend it to everyone they are great!

3/26/14

Tidebuy is renowned for its prompt shipping, the stylish pink color pumps i ordered arrived at the exact time as mentioned when I placed the order. The one i bought is the most remarkable pumps of Tidebuy which gave me a lovely look!

3/25/14

I ordered a pair of Comfort Blue Suede Upper Flat Heels during the sale and I was extremely satisfied with the service given by the company.
The item was well packed. It was in pristine condition. The fit was excellent. I have added the company to my list of favourite companies. I would go there first for what I wanted because of their service, the quality of goods and reliability of the company

3/19/14

Horrible quality and terrible sizing. Unless you are a garden gnome DO NOT trust their sizing. I ordered 2 items a jacket and a dress both in large and they fit my 10 year old! They WILL NOT take returns. Buyer Beware!!!!! This is a complete waste of money.

3/18/14

I ordered my prom dress from here.. in champagne...and it was very pink not champagne at all! I got no email back when I emailed them to complain, and see if I could possibly return it. Customer service = terrible. I will not buy another dress here ever and I'm super disappointed in mine, so now I will need to find a different dress. I hope I can sell the one I got, and put that towards the new dress, but honestly wish I'd just gotten a refund. I will not recommend this site to ANYONE!

3/18/14

My experience with Tidebuy was the worst ever. I ordered a jacket on 12/2. Sent them a message on 1/4 to see where it was and they said it was being shipped. Sent a message on 1/23 asking where my jacket was. Reply I got was this: We are really sorry for this happening and it's because your pacakge has been lost but now it was found.
Please don't worry, now it is already in the distribution centre now and it will be shipped out tomorrow morning bu UPS, I'm sure you will receive it very soon.
Finally get my jacket 1/28 and it is nothing like the picture of what I thought i was ordering. I sent them a message that I would like to return it- now they want me to send me a picture of the jacket, I do and then they say I need to send a picture of the paper(receipt) that was in the package! There was none so now I am screwed out of my money and stuck with a Jacket that is not even close to what I ordered. I gave it to charity and will never order from them again. Customer service is the worst and so is there return service, I have never dealt with such horrible return service!

3/17/14

Customer service are responsive, product quality is good with cheaper price..Delivery lead time not so good, maybe it's because I chose cheapest freight cost.

3/13/14

I ordered the Exquisite A-line ball gown Sweetheart ruffles Beading Wedding Dress 550263-4539 with CUSTOM sizing. They were very friendly, they were on point with timing. The dress looked IDENTICAL to the picture; I cried when I received the dress. It was absolutely beautiful. The only problem I had was that the shoved a whole wedding dress in a bag. It was folded nicely but because that its coming from China it got wrinkled eventually and now I have to get it pressed before my wedding. So it would be nice if it was in a box. My overall AWESOME!!!!!! I will be purchasing again.

3/12/14

tidebuy.com has a wonderful selection of costumes for women, teens, and
children of all ages and sizes. I had a little trouble determining my size
as past experience tells me that not all vendors measure the same way. (A
medium in one store could be a large in another!) So I contacted customer
service and they were extremely helpful in helping me do that. I didn't
have to wait forever for shipping so that was a plus as well. All in all, I
would definitely recommend these guys!

3/12/14

The website is trustable, you can trust it, i was satisfied with the quality of manufacturing with the materials and the finish, it really was better than i have expected. Regarding the shipping it was very fast shipping, but they used like 20 days to finish making the order, but the shipment was good and the packaging was excellent and professional (Cardboard box contains a plastic bag that contains the dress)
I bought a wedding dress from the site.

الموقع موثوق، الشحن سريع بس يحتاجون شوية وقت لتنفيذ الطلب، 20 يوم تقريبا، أنا إشتريت منه فستان زفاف، القماش كان ممتاز و جودة جيدة جدا، الخياطة كانت أيضا ممتازة تقريبا، و اللمسات النهائية جيدة جدا، الطلب يشبه لحد كبير الي شفته في الصورة. و السعر بطبيعة الحال مش غالي، و أتوقع الجودة بتنافس جودة الفساتين في المحلات.

3/12/14

AWFUL!!! I ordered four jackets to arrive for an event and paid high extra shipping. I ordered January 15 and they finally arrived February 23, way after event. When I tried to cancel finding out they weren't even shipped I was told I would lose all my money. The promised delivery in time and had not even shipped product when it was supposed to be here. Awful service... NEVER do business with them!!!!!

3/12/14

I have purchased several items from tidebuy ranging from costumes, wigs and even jewels accessories. This site truly offers a little bit of everything - for everyone! I find myself browsing away for hours at the intriguing products! With their easy to navigate site, fast shipping and very compatible prices; tidebuy is my favorite store!

3/6/14

Buying an item or items from tidebuy is not much of a hustle compared to other online businesses. I think of no other place to shop for clothes and shoes for my wife and I other than it when I have an important event to attend like a wedding or meeting with senior government officials in my office.
We have received several positive comments from our friends whenever we wear the accessories and clothes I buy at the website. I recently purchased a fashionable evening dress for my wife which cost me $100 though I had budgeted for $200. I was happy since I was able to save more than half the amount which I used to order more stuff. The dress fitted her well. I could not imagine that a dress made of such a superior material could for such a relatively cheap price.
Though some people have posted some negative comments about tidebuy on my side I have not had any problem with the product ordered. The many orders I have placed always arrive at my doorstep and in time therefore I am totally satisfied with the service offered.
Apart from the nice products offered workers on the website’s online chat are friendly and always go out of their way to ensure that I am happy with the purchases I make. The experience is just pleasurable.
I give tidebuy a five star rating on the quality of products offered and a four and half star rating for the after sell services rendered.
If you want high quality clothing, accessories and services check out this online shop.

3/1/14

Like most I was wary about buying a necklace online, but after I read the reviews decided to go for it. And I wasn't disappointed after looking on the website I gave them a call and spoke to one of the staff, he was very helpful and gave great advice in what I should go for. I received emails telling me the progress of my order and a phone call on the day it arrived to make sure I was happy, I was more than happy, the necklace was perfect and the Mrs loved it! I will definitely recommend and use tidebuy again.

2/28/14

I thought I will try because on the picture everything look so beautiful, so I ordered pair of boot and a knitwear top. took one and half month for the items to arrived, the quality of the knitwear is worst I ever seen, nothing like the pictures and no shape at all, and the pair of boot also poor quality. and I found that you can not trust the reviews on it's website, it's all good review, but not true at all. I found that out because my reviews never show up after I submitted.

2/27/14

It's unfortunate that everyone had that type of experience. However, a girlfriend of mine has been shopping at this website and has only spoke of the great experience she received from this company... She also brags about the authentic designs she gets from there. I decided to buy my white goddess dress with gold chains after seeing it on tidebuy.com and the staff there was more than helpful. I was even able to speak to the stylist there, who assisted me with my sizing. I will definitely be ordering again for my wedding.... tidebuy here I come!

2/25/14

This website is above board I found a dress I really loved for my graduation, it is the White Pleated Studded Long Sleeves dress in turquoise. It's made in white and fushia as well, however I only liked the color turquoise on me. After reading the reviews here I was really hesitant to order from tidebuy.com, so I went on a hunt for the dress. Unfortunately, I found out that the manufacturer had actually stopped making the dress, but only in turquoise. Just my luck! The only way to get my hands on a dress was to find somewhere that already had an unsold dress in stock, ready to ship. After calling every supplier in the Canada, and almost every website on google, there were only two places that said they had the dress. Tidebuy.com being one of them. I originally ordered with the other site, because they carried the dress in my size, tidebuy carried one size larger than I needed. Shortly after placing the order with the first site, they e-mailed me saying the dress was damaged and they had cancelled my order. Tidebuy was LITERALLY the only website that carried this dress at all. So, I placed the order Monday morning, and after 14 days the dress was here. I was very impressed with the fast service, and the dress is identical to the one online, and the turquoise is beautiful! Just have to get the dress taken in a touch, but couldn't be happier!

About TideBuy