US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 720 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 143 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marthl
5/28/15

I ordered dresses worth 200 dollars and its not worth it. the fabric and sewing quality is poor.
The look of the dresses on their website is look amazing but when you received it is horrible, not what i am expected. Overall better not to buy their product.

chaimr
5/24/15

Top notch

krystalh5
5/18/15

Ordered my dress on 5/4. They said it should take about 5-15 days to get here, and I just received it this morning on 5/15. Should've ordered a custom size, because now I have to get some minor alterations, but definitely a beautiful dress and cheap considering a similar dress was $400 in the bridal salon and I only paid about $125

morgana16
5/18/15

I ordered my prom dress from this website on the 1st leaving myself ample time for shipping and alterations, but ever since, my mom and I have had nothing but trouble. Where do I begin? First off, their 10% discount promo (what interested me in shopping on this site) refused to work. They then replied telling us they would expedite our shipping due to this inconvenience. But that was a disaster waiting to happen. This was only a lure to get my mothers review off of their site, but other than that, they couldn't have cared less. Now, prom is days away, I have no dress, and I spent all of my money for this disaster leaving me dressless, and broke with a ticket to prom. All I have to say is, if you're planning to order from this site, don't expect a discount and don't expect your order to come any time soon.

iness9
5/17/15

I ordered a dress from them and it is amazing! And it was really cheap too.

chengap
5/9/15

This wonderful dress is made of excellent sag fabric, which is a high quality material. It is a very fashionable dress that articulates admirably with the user's environment. The dress is expertly designed with a high waistline, which elongates one's legs. A person watching from a distance can see my legs longer than usual when I wear this dress! The lace-up back is trendy enough to put the wearer in the highest fashion rank. The color of the dress can be slightly mismatched due to the shooting light when taking a picture of the dress, and also the setting of the computer screen within which the picture is being viewed at. The dress made my wedding be very attractive and therefore made me achieve my dreams of looking exceptionally glamorous during my wedding. The dress is also reasonably sold here in TideBuy, since the prices are economical enough and pocket friendly. I will always recommend this dress to anyone who wants to have a superb wedding. So if you want to have this amazing grace, please get it on TideBuy!

deborahb31
5/7/15

Terrible customer service, ordered dress and have not received it, I keep getting pushed off. 10 days ago they said it would ship 2 day shipping in 2 days. Today they said it would ship in 2-5 days. Very bad communication. I doubt I will see the dress or the money back. Do not use!

lanaa6
5/2/15

For all these haters out writing bad things about Tidebuy.....they just gr8 customer service beyond amazing, they replied me every time i sent them, i was nagging and very annoying :).....i received part of order just like in pictures, what i expected i received, its no a scam like other people say.

babatundef
4/27/15

Worst online service I ever received, I paid more than $300 for my wedding bride's shoes and bags, with some other items. All I received is one item out of more than 10 b items, there customer service is bad, they kept cancelling and refunding until I finally requested to cancel all the remaining items because they wont ship on time. They promise 24 - 48hrs shipping but all is lie. I regret doing business with them.

almaj8
4/26/15

It's kind of funny. I was supposed to get my package on April 2, 2015. Which was very quick service. But then I received it yesterday, April 7th. I am very pleased. Also, finding that the dress was well designed to the quality standard I can approve. I bought a pair for my daughter for Christmas from another site and liked them so much, I decided to order a pair for myself. Unfortunately, the website I originally ordered from was sold out. It took 2 hour long search sessions to finally find them here, but I'm thrilled I did. I'll be using your website often from now on.

renatac
4/26/15

Found through a search engine rather than any recommendation so I was a little cautious but there was no need as the service was brilliant! There a wide range to choose from at great prices. The website is easy to use and the postage is quick. Items are well wrapped and come with great packaging. Will definitely use again!

zarak7
4/26/15

The party dress is absolutely stunning!! My family was so complimentary about the dress!!I ordered and Received it in 3 weeks. Came in a beautifully design and colour. I am very pleased with my purchase!!

clarap11
4/26/15

I am getting use with the items here at tidebuy.com . I got my suit yesterday and I like it so much especially the slim size that it has. My fashion is boosting up with these great items from tidebuy.com . Weew ! I will shop for more .

jocelynd4
4/26/15

My sisterr’s birthday was first approaching and I wanted to impress her with an amazing gift. Having been shopping online at this site, I choose to buy an overcoat I had seen in this site earlier. My sister is a bit slim but I knew the coat could fit an 18year old. The ordering process was as usual simple and was shipped faster. thanks

cassidyo
4/25/15

Clothes look nothing like the pictures.spent over $200 on junk

briannat2
4/22/15

The t-shirt is so wonderful,cool design. Good quality.

dellahr
4/22/15

love my evening dress, the neckline as well as the hemline, all of the details are processed well.

scolab
4/22/15

Although I live in Swiss, I received my dress in time .Also the dress is so elegant and nice,I am so attractive when I put on the dress.

patels
4/22/15

They are super fast, the prices are great and they are just amazing

oliviam19
4/22/15

They have such amazing products, whatever I need I can find it in tidebuy.

judyg15
4/22/15

Good product at a good price and with fast shipping I will order more. The product was just as described and was delivered on time

rickyc11
4/22/15

Very good seller, quick delivery. I can highly recommend this seller!

brownlowr

Very fast delivery. Great store I will be back. A+++

kristinek
4/22/15

I ordered a dress that was supposed to ship within 24 of payment. It should've been here days ago and it still isn't here yet. I need it for an event. Customer service only has excuses and is very difficult to get ahold of. Now my order is disputed and it says they are trying to get a hold of me,but I haven't heard or seen anything. So I ordered it on 4/9 and should've been here at the latest 4/17 and it still hasn't even shipped yet?

elvah2
4/20/15

I am tickled I found Tidebuy. I have purchased so many things. Their items have always been well made and appear just like they say. The customer service is always a step ahead of you. They actually read your comments and contact you if you say "it's a little short", or "fits a little tight", they contact me and want to know if you need anything done. Like exchange or refund. I will continue to buy most of my wardrobe from Tidebuy. My wish list is full!

glendaa2
4/19/15

Excellent and wide range of products to choose from. Prompt delivery and excellent service

iirishs

mayolitaa
4/19/15

Expect for the delayed delivery of dress the process of ordering was really smooth.The dress is as per my expectations ,infact better than expected.

chateye

carmelitat
4/19/15

Satisfied with the service along with timely surprise coupon offers.... Planned to order a dress, but purchased two at the right time.... It was awesome.... Only thing they need to improve is delivery time., Three weeks is quite long for me.

veronicar11
4/19/15

Beautiful dress, Came just as it looks in the pictures. Arrived faster having ordered it from UK. I am Very very happy :

wilmab4
4/18/15

The dress is sooo beautiful. Thank you soo much for a fast delivery.

domilinat
4/18/15

My Wedding Dress Arrived Today !!!! AND ITS EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL than it was in the site. I have Tried it on. It's starting to feel so real that my wedding is drawing closer.

tobeyb2
4/18/15

It was such a surprise to shop on thisonline store, when I received my order I could not believe how fast it arrived until US.

the accesories I got were exactly as the photos in the website.

The customer service is great, everytime I asked something I got an inmediate answer with the proper information

overall the experience was great!

eleanorea1
4/18/15

Ik heb net mijn bestelling ontvangen vandaag. Ik wilde alleen maar om de tijd te nemen om al jullie bedanken daar! Ik hou van de liefde houd van de kleding en het is beter dan ik had verwacht . Jullie hebben echt maakte mijn middelbare school afstuderen ! Nogmaals bedankt!

caraw7
4/17/15

The customer service is really great and when I have questions about my size, they always gave me good suggestions. Now my dress fits me well and I have to say thanks for Tidebuy.

ninas22
4/16/15

I am really happy to be here to share my shopping ecperience with the ones who eant to order from Tidebuy. This is really a good site. The customer service ius also helpful when I need them. I've got my spring wear, nice color, good material. They even gave me a good discount for what I need> Will be here again. Have a nice day.

taliaw
4/12/15

I paid for my dress 47 days ago and it has still not been shipped. I have enquired both through the messaging service on the website and via email to their customer service team and have had the same templated response 3 times saying the dress is nearly finished and to wait 3-5 more days. But the dress has still not been shipped.

I have ordered a wedding dress, so not receiving this and not having any positive communication about my order has added to an already stressful time.

Very disappointing - the worst shopping experience ever!!

clarah21
4/12/15

We been customers since about 2011 and have loved all the products and service. We've never experienced anything but 5-star service. Thanks Tidebuy.

rechos
4/12/15

I need of some new shirts, I picked these up on a sale. I was thinking for the price I would deal with a lower quality shirt,. Not from Tidebuy, these shirts are awesome and very nice. were also delivered fast.

blesseda
4/11/15

I highly recommend this Site if you are looking for dresses. Very nice designs almost got me confused. Professional, friendly and courteous customer service. After my experience, I will be shopping here again.

vivianb26
4/10/15

I have ordered several dresses from Tidebuy and their product quality is topnotch Their customer service is also at the top as they make sure you are 100% satisfied with your order. No matter what. Orders are received quickly after being placed. A great company to do business with.

amaliad
4/10/15

I loved the dress I bought an old fashioned swing dress. Was a lovely shape and fit perfectly even tho I ordered the wrong size by mistake. It was delivered really quickly I would defiantly recommend this site.

winnyc1
4/10/15

Whenever I'm going to a party, I always shop for my dress here. They have everything all in one place. I recently ordered a tight day dress and it arrived two weeks later.

antoinettem5
4/8/15

All of these 5star rating are getting PAID, ABD FAKE review... THE MOST HONEST REVIEW COMES FRoM A 3 STAR N UNDER... Sad how these companies are taking hard earned money from people.

timo800
4/5/15

ordered a ring feb. 15, 2015 have not received my ring. company claims it shipped march 7, 2015

Tip for consumers: DONT BUY ANYTHING

cecilek
4/4/15

My Dress was perfect and came exactly as I was told. CS was great to work with and very helpful. It fit will, the length was perfect, it wasn't heavy or uncomfortable - i love it. The best thing about the design was no bustle and no major alterations.

nancyi7
4/4/15

I got this dress last week and it fits beautifully. So excited! The material was awesome as well.

juniced

Excellent service
Quick delivery only a week with standard delivery
Sizes are perfect
Very good quality outfit

maechiv
4/4/15

When dresses have style, design and appropriate color it is really easy to buy them, as they're selling by themselves. It is the case of this graceful short dress which is impressing with finesse and delicacy. Perfectly highlighting in a very delightful way my silhouette, this dress easily captivated me and I was delighted wearing it. It is providing me a great and incredible pleasure over my skin, beautifully enjoying the high-quality material texture. This is a great outfit which I highly recommend.

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i want to know how fast the delivery will bedone to United Arab emirates
4/11/15
Answer
sallys29
A: Don't hold your breath. It will be delivered mid July and won't fit. Oh, nd you can't return it.
1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I ordered a dress with custom sizing on April 8
What is taking so long to ship I am getting nervous I need it by the end of May
4/21/15
Answer
taithal
A: Sorry, you've been had.... any and every positive review for this company is written by someone paid to write it.
It took MONTHS to get a return authorization for a dress that was late arriving, misshapen, stained, and (literally) falling apart at the seams. I sent pictures and videos adn whaen somone finally did get back to me they said it would cost too much to ship, they'd let me keep the dress for only $100 and give me $50 credit towards their website. WHAT?????? SO, I had Chase take care of it for me. I finally got an RA, and eventually a full refund (I had to pay for return shipping to CHINA), but I wouldn't have without the help of my credit card company.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Coupons for TideBuy

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TideBuy to save!
Go to TideBuy