US Government's NSF

Tel: +86.01064476833 -
elvis@tidebuy.com

467 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

So satisfied w/my dress! I was skeptical about ordering online but im sure glad i did. it fit perfect. I customized my measurements and it fit perfect!

9/1/14

Thank you so much!Everything i'd ordered arrived on time and it's beautiful,more beautiful than pictures and everything is BEAUTIFUL! and it fits perfectly. I love it!!

8/31/14

This is a beautifully made dress and I feel like a compleat princess in it, will be perfect for the occasion I'm wearing it for.Thank you very much!

8/31/14

I bought this dress with worries and when I received the wedding dress,really amazing and the style was so wonderful!

8/30/14

We have already recieved your nice products. We are very satisfied with the products, and they seem to be in good quality and beautifully made.Thanks so much!!

8/30/14

I just received my dress and I am very happy with the quality of the dress.The dress was a perfect fit and the colour that I ordered was perfect It is just as the picture and it came on time. Thank you!

8/30/14

This is a high quality dress, delivery on time.The style was so surprising and love it so much!

8/30/14

Looks great on me and and the color is just perfect color and look.The pearls are so shining and beautiful.In all,this dress is a good deal.

8/30/14

The dress fits perfectly.The dress is beautiful and feels graceful on.The colour is exactly as it looked online.I am really pleased with the dress and would happily order another.

8/29/14

I ordered this dress for my little sister to wear at my wedding. This dress is beautiful and the quality is wonderful. It is so much more than I expected. Thank you so much!

8/28/14

I bought this dress for my wedding and I was very surprised about the quality and this amazing dress, everything was perfect and everyone were surprised to see how it was beautiful.

8/28/14

A big surprise for me.Actually,I don't know it and it was bought by friend and we had not seen for one year.So grateful.The dress was the one that I had never tried on and so wonderful it was.Thanks,my dear,Jodie!!

8/28/14

The dress's color was so bright and I had never worn this color clothes before.But this trial,I will try more diferent colors and styles!!

8/28/14

This dress has good quality, it is also very comfortable to wear. I can wear it with many different overcoat. Very versatile!And the price was affordable.

8/28/14

I was so impressed when this dress came. Was made from amazing materials and the colour was unique. Thank you tidebuy to let me meet such a nice dress.Have already worn that dress and it looks still new!!

8/27/14

This dress is so amazing and have such good quality for price.A little longer than i thought but it is perfect for me still.Just what i wanted so happy thank you so much!!

8/26/14

I Just received the dress and it fits perfectly.love it just one complaint i had a jacket ordered with it which they had some confusion but didn't get back to me till i called to enquire on what's happening.Otherwise the finished product is mindblowing.

8/26/14

Love the style and the fabric! It's wonderful and very pretty!

8/26/14

This is so perfect for just a casual day at work, or a great night out with friends to get a drink!I like the feeling so much as casual as usual.Good!

8/26/14

The dress is stunning on my grandaughter,it is going to make the wedding more special,the service from yourself from start to finish was all in the time scale we expected yours sincerely.

8/26/14

I bought this dress for my prom 2013. This dress was absolutely beautiful! I was nervous at first but when I tried it on it was perfect!!!! I will definitely be ordering from here again and you gotta try this dress!

8/25/14

Wore this one for work felt really classy. Nice material and comfortable all day. For the price this dress was really worthy to buy for me.

8/25/14

Dress was perfect! May need a little alteration but nothing too big! Very nice material and shipping was definitely faster than expected! Much satisfied!

8/25/14

I received my wedding dress and it was so beautiful!!! I have to admit, I was so nervous buying without trying it on and the price is reasonable.So nice!!

8/25/14

I am in love with my dress. Thank you for such prompt service! The dress fits perfect and it arrived quickly. First time buying a dress on line, will definitely buy from your web site again.

8/25/14

The quality of the coat is very good,completely consistent with the seller described.satisfied!!

8/25/14

quite good,especially the quality.clothes feels so soft and warm.The service team was very nice.sure to come again in the future.

8/25/14

I have never ordered online and I am very happy with the dress that I have received.But it is just a little too long for me but all nice. Thank you again for the fantastic service.

8/25/14

So nice and graceful my dress.The quality of the dress is great.I am very happy with the dress and service.

8/25/14

This dress is so wonderful. It arrived as beautiful as the picture showed and I am very glad I got married with it.It just fit me with an elegant look.Very nice!!

8/25/14

This dress has came just one week before expected day. It is very beautiful and amazing wedding dress. Very good quality, very very very very beautiful. It looks better in reality than at the picture. I have just bought them because the price was much lower than a real bridal store, but when I opened the box I was suprised so much. so grateful with Tidebuy.thank you !

8/25/14

There are unlimited choices, but this is a light weight fabric that appears bright and cheerful making your presence felt everywhere. This one side wide sleeve enhances your look.

8/25/14

Well packaged, great price and quality,especially the look was so brilliant,so nice!!

8/25/14

The DHL is so quick.Love this short sleeve dress and bought online. There are so many details that I like about it!It's so sweet, and it will go perfect with other colors! It is great for me.

8/25/14

It is a lovely short sleeve dress! The polka dots design on the dress is a perfect point. It’s round neckline makes it look so sweet. Love it so such. Light yellow color and high quality fabric, it is so pretty.But the delivery time was a little longer.

8/25/14

I am so delight to have this short day dress as it is perfect to my size and in terms of quality it is better than what I have expected. It is looking just awesome.

8/25/14

This dress is beautiful and also I feel comfortable when I wear it. So, I can feel comfortable throughout this summer season. The pattern is elegant too.

8/24/14

Thank you for my beautiful dress it fits perfect better than any Ball gown I have brought before. The material is fantastic and the colour is amazing. I'm having great fun buying shoes and handbag to go with it.Thank you so much!!

8/24/14

This dress was amazing so happy I bought it. The only thing for me was that the size was a little bigger than usual.So happy with this dress. I can't wait until I get to share with all of my family.

8/24/14

I ordered a custom-made size and I was nervous about how it would fit me. It was beautiful. It fit me perfectly and I was so pleased with how well-made it was. It was worth every penny and more! Perfect!

8/24/14

The dress is very well done, with an attractive design and full of femininity, exquisitely elegant and offers maximum comfort in any movement. During the dance, I feel very well and I was very alluring! thanks verrrry much!!

8/24/14

This is the 2ND dress that I have ordered from here, and they are all amazing. I am ready to go to my friend's big day!!

8/24/14

Received my dress and I love it! It fits perfect and is the perfect length too! Exactly as pictured and excellent quality. It took less time to receive than I expected. Very happy!!

8/24/14

Beautiful dresses. gorgeous colours and amazingly soft.All my bridesmaids are excited to wear them on the big day and would continue to wear them for other future functions. I may have even converted my sister who hates dresses!! :) Thanks so much

8/24/14

So wonderful shopping experience.The team was so patient and the sandals I bought were beautiful!!

8/22/14

Beautifull dress, great quality, excellent service.I enjoyed wearing this dress. I'm happy for buying it. very recomended.

8/22/14

my dress is beautiful everything I wanted. the material is perfect as well. they are professional and their work is stunning.So good!!

8/22/14

Absolutely beautiful. It fits so well and it's very flattering to curvier ladies! ! Exactly as described, beautifully made and excellent quality. I couldn't ask for more and really love it

8/22/14

I have surely got to say, I love your site. The hues, the design, the general theme, they all go perfectly together. My dress here was so perfect,nice!!

8/22/14

It's my first time to wear pumps and really love the ankle strap high heel shoes, really fashionable.loving so much.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber