US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 655 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 116 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

linas7
2/26/15

I haven't yet bought anything from this site, but hope it's not like wish.com or lovelywholesales.com or sammys dress, same sites n horrible reviews

ardentc
2/25/15

I just received my order today. I just wanted to take the time out to thank all you guys up there! I love love love the dress and it is better than I expected. You guys have really made my high school graduation! Thanks again!

savannahp
2/24/15

The color is vibrant and attractive, blue is my favorite color. The embroidery is also well designed and to make it a day dress the designer completes it with a flower décor. I have had it on two times and I get a lot of compliments which am now expressing to the site form of a review.

ulricas
2/24/15

I love party dresses so much. When I first saw this, I did not take long before deciding to buy it. The overall style and the color is seductive which makes it my favorite dress. Thanks so much for shipping it fast.

izahm
2/24/15

I almost got confused with a wide variety of fashionable designs displayed here. However since I had formal restriction, it was a bit easy to pick the right dresses. They were customized well to fit the office employees. They look pretty in the dresses we chose to make them our company’s uniform.

winnamp
2/24/15

My dress came in a high-quality chiffon material. It is well sized and very eye-catching. My friends have always asked me where I got the dress and having shown them the site, most have settled for the best.

soniahb
2/24/15

Fashionable and retro looking embroidery dress! It was not expensive, it is comfortable to wear and fits well.

paolaherminig
2/24/15

I was impressed with the service I got from this site. The jackets are outstanding and fitted all my daughters. I feel like a responsible mother this cool season.

fallerieh
2/24/15

Over the New Year sales, I managed to secure some dresses that have made me look classy. I applaud the speedy delivery and appreciate the discounts I got including the free shipping.

kimberlyk8
2/24/15

The strapless dress I ordered still has a high back as requested. I have a problem with my lower back. I am rating the site because they managed makes me happy by designing what I had requested. Also the design looks fine which shows whoever made was not in a hurry to finish.

dyanes
2/23/15

Looking for the dress was very simple and even buying it was simpler. The shipment was quite fast as well. The dress fitted well too.

sophiam11
2/23/15

I am just here to thank you for the dress and rate your wonderful service. It was worth buying from you. Thanks again,

kevinn22
2/23/15

I just wanted to express my thanks!!! Especially appreciate the excellent customer service which is increasingly difficult to find these days!

rowlandl10
2/23/15

Merci pour toute l'aide et un excellent service à la clientèle . Je vais certainement acheter à nouveau avec Tidebuy .

veron209
2/23/15

I thank you so much for the beautiful dresses that my twin's daughters have just received. They are so delighted about your dresses! It suits perfectly,

lillianc26
2/23/15

Tidebuy offers the best shopping deals and fast shipping. It has greatly expanded my wardrobe. I have always received the exact orders a make.

clintys
2/23/15

Tidebuy is amazing; they make the overall experience easy and fast. I love the speed, the discounts, the quality of products and the customer service offered.

nourinep
2/23/15

All departments, starting with the customer service, the tailoring and the shipping departments seem to work hand in hand to come up with quality designs shipped faster. I have always enjoyed their service. Thanks Tidebuy.

caniressab
2/23/15

The experience I have had with the site has always been the best. The customer service is outstanding and they have a wonderful follow up. Every friction I encounter has always been solved. The designs I have bought over time are also great.

yancohpelahd
2/23/15

The service I got from Tidebuy was great. Beginning with the ordering process which was simplified by the customer service and the dress finally came after a week. I checked and found out that it had been detailed well. I enjoyed buying from you…Cheers.

feliciam3
2/23/15

The Chinese New Year came with a full force. Tidebuy offered great discount weeks before this day. I managed to make use of the shopping season. The three dresses I bought arrived today. They are lovely and amazingly tailored. Besides I have saved a lot.

halleriep
2/23/15

The way the Tidebuy handled me calls for another order. With the expertise service I got, I definitely have to stick to them again. They were so helpful and responsive.

quiannaw
2/23/15

Despite encountering a small error the customer service Department was very quick to fix it. I have received another dress after returning the first one. Tidebuy did not let me down

olgac3
2/23/15

The reason I consider this the best customer service is because they respond within the shortest time. When I was a bit worried, they would solve my worries with an immediate response. Finally the jackets I had ordered arrived well designed as expected. Thanks Tidebuy

rochelled2
2/23/15

This was the best quality considering the fact that I had bought it online and for the first time. It came fast. It was fairly cheap. Great fit, lovely material and color made the dress is outstanding.

lexaja
2/22/15

the dress was exactly what I had ordered. I was quite impressed with the fast handling and shipping. Thank you so much.

elliep15
2/20/15

I got to enjoy all the services provided by the site when I was buying the company's uniform. I am so grateful because they accepted to sell as one, a bundle for 100 people which give more discount. The three dresses that had a problem were returned and replaced almost immediately.

manahh
2/19/15

I ordered two dresses from this site. Unfortunately, one of the dresses was a little bit bigger than expected. After taking pictures as instructed by the customer service Department, I managed to convince them and got my full refund for the dress in two days. They also paid for the return shipping of the dress that made a mistake. As for the other dress it was great and I still have it.

krishnaj2
2/18/15

It has taken me weeks of trying on dresses and research and I hadn't yet settled on the right dress but with tidebuy I could have chosen 5 dresses and been equally satisfied, I can't wait for the parcel to arrive now

merillnn
2/16/15

I have always bought my dresses online from tidebuy for the past 3 years now and have always been satisfied with the level of service, website ease of access, convenience and the quality of the dresses.

katherinm
2/13/15

I am very much contented with my purchase from this site. I am really pleased with quality, price and the company, will definitely use again

annettee7
2/13/15

The representatives all used their time and efforts to send an image of the dress in the color I was considering. So BIG thank you to the diligence of this staff and their promptness in this matter. tidebuy you are so wonderfful.

laurenc220
2/13/15

It was by luck that google search brought me to tidebuy. I made an order because the dress I wanted was urgent. I paid for an expedited shipping so that it could make to me as fast as possible. The dress is stunningly perfected for Valentines day. I got it early this week which is timely for tomorrow.

evap13
2/13/15

I own a bridal shop. I rent out wedding dresses and event dresses. One day rental is almost the same amount with the dresses here. Imagine how much profits I make because Tidebuy is my dress supplier. I have bought more than 100 dresses from the site and my shop is gaining popularity everyday.

florienb
2/13/15

The order was quickly dispatched, 48 hours after ordering and received it 8 days later having been designed well.

nellyr
2/11/15

Best site to order your prom dress. I already ordered one of my prom dresses on here and got on just to look and see what else was available and fell in love with another , which was the lowest price I could find it.

isabellas8
2/11/15

The best service and surely a lovely dress which fits, and amazingly reasonably priced.Hope to buy more gorgeous dresses from Tidebuy.

purityn
2/11/15

Pretty, beautiful, cool, comfortable and what else I can say of my heels i got from tidebuy. It is just the kind of stiletto heels I have always searched for.

edinan
2/11/15

I have bougth a four dresses from www.tidebuy.com.
The clothes is great and the prices too.
I recomand everyone to buy from tidebuy.

xenshah
2/11/15

The jacket I bought here was exactly as described. I feel great because they had my size and after ordering they delivered in five days.

jeanr16
2/11/15

My daughter was one of the bridesmaids in my friends wedding.I opted to buying a dress for her in this site.when it arrived it was the correct size and fitted her.She was very happy to have it.I am also very happy as a mother

trumataa
2/11/15

My dress was the best compared to other dresses worn by miss tourism models. Seemingly this is the reason I am ranked top and will be holding the position for the next one year. Thanks to the sites designers.

ninar9
2/11/15

Celebrating the fast delivery service offered by the site. All the dresses well made and fitted perfectly.

leahp6
2/10/15

Excellent Service. With the Quality dress, the fast shipping and considerate value, I am sure to shop from them Again. It was a very Happy experience indeed.

vivianb24
2/10/15

I will likely rate this site a five-star because of the great service and products. It was easy shopping from the site especially with the help of their well trained customer service.

norenaa
2/10/15

The site publishes a lot of dresses from different categories which provides several options to choose from. It was easy finding the dress I wanted for my homecoming party. I also appreciate the pricing that went along side with my budget.

ellenh10
2/10/15

This is just to say thank you for the jacket and speedy shipment. I am greatly encouraged to order more designs.

ortizas
2/10/15

The color, design and sizing is fabulous. I am indeed happy. I will be buying from you again because of the service you offer. Thanks so much

paudiniab
2/10/15

The dress is just but great and the overall shopping experience was the best. Most of my friends have asked me about the site and have plans to order from TideBuy as well.

wenaa
2/10/15

very professional service offered. Good quality and speedy delivery are key services I got here