US Government's NSF

elvis@tidebuy.com

508 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

xicyd

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

chabulitec

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

betha74
9/20/14

All the positive 4 & 5 star reviews are so obviously written by the tidebuy staff, they are are in the same writing style & the language is identical to that on the website. I'd say any company posting their own over the top positive reviews is not one to be trusted!! I used another website that I realised did exactly the same thing once so I'm aware of this scam, be wary.

Tip for consumers: You can tell the genuine reviews from their own by comparing the language ^ writing style, most genuine reviews of this company don't have such complimentary things to say.

sylwiag3
9/19/14

Next Friday is my youngest daughter whom 12th birthday,I Wanna give her a cute gift,finally I find the Cute flowers Design Student's Watch Girl's Bracelet,it looks like so beautiful and cute,I think she must satisfied with the Retro Trend Bracelet,because she loves the vintage goods.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!

michaelial
9/19/14

The short length and extraordinary lace design of this sexy dress added glamour to me. I like the eye catchy black color of this sexy dress which exactly matched my personality when I wear it.And the shipping was free!

joannem17
9/16/14

The attractive sweater dress is extremely beautiful and fascinating. I love the pink color which makes me go completely crazy for the dress. The short dress is lovely and gives me a complete beautiful look.So wonderful.

louisem33
9/15/14

The dress fits really well except for being a little long. When I first took it out of the packaging I thought it was going to be too big, but it ended up being perfect. My only complaint is the shipping time was a little longer.

winniv
9/12/14

The dress is made of a material very pleasant to the touch, which offers unique sensations of tenderness and a pleasure when you dress. Neckline that highlights a very pleasant way pipettes, small inlay and strap that surrounds the middle, giving it unmatched brilliance makes this dress one of the most amazing feelings.

veronicak1
9/12/14

The dress fitted me so well and I never thought that I can be more good-looking when wearing dresses.A nice experience.thanks to the servers in tidebuy!

victorial14
9/11/14

I received the dress yesterday. When I saw the dress at the first time,the dress is beautiful and the details are really good.I bought the dress for my formal party. It is perfect!Thank you .I will posting the picture of dress after the party.

ellam29
9/10/14

These boots are lighter in weight and I felt highly relaxed and comforting the whole day. I wore them all day at work as well as for shopping and felt at ease.Good!

alyssae3
9/10/14

As an online shopper, i am always looking for a reliable store. Like this one, it is a good store, i received the item that i ordered with in 2 weeks. Not bad. Must recommend it to other friends and relatives of mine.

elb210
9/10/14

Tidebuy is an excellent online store. I ordered some shirts for my daughter and it was nice. The price is reasonable and low cost for nice designs. I think those reviews which are negative is not true. I endorse to you guys this store. Have fun!

faithel
9/10/14

My friend had bought here and I think her dress was nice.So I came here to choose a dress for myself.Nice as the website showed and the service was so good!!Thanks a lot!!

emmat24
9/10/14

I found the dress on their website that was included in the best sellings.The price was ok and I received the dress within 17 days.For me,it was fast and the dress looked nice as the picture showed.A good choice to buy here!!

mikane
9/10/14

Really a so lovely dress. The dress is good in quality and cheap in price. Then, the style is really fashionable, especially the tiered is very nice. In all,I like the dress so so much!!

jechrisa
9/9/14

Yeah, i just received the item I ordered here from tidebuy. Nice design and fancy style. I hope that i can order more from here. Love this online site, i recommend it to you all.

seraphimc
9/9/14

As always i am busy to go to malls for buying new clothes. I am looking for some online store that has all i need. Good thing is i found tidebuy. I tried to order on this store and it was good. Fast service and good communication with their costumers.

modestyk
9/8/14

The initial online chat was very helpful and I was advised to purchase a size smaller than I would have done, advise which turned out to be excellent. And the delivery was so fast just in 3 days.So perfect!!

alexiag
9/8/14

Together with my sis, we tried to order some heels here at tidebuy. Ohhh, we really love it. What we saw is what we really got! I think this is a reliable online shopping site. I'm sure that we will order more here. Nice design in the heels. and by the way good service. I suggest this store to you guys :) :) love love love.

leae2
9/7/14

I recently purchased two dresses for me and my daughter. I was not disappointed with their service. It was fast and quick. I love the design of the dresses that I've ordered here. I recommend this online store guys. Surely you will get the best.

earthaw1
9/4/14

I love my dress and it is exactly as the photo you display on the site. I tried it on and got really emotional being so pleased. Thank you for all your service and i will wear it on my big day!

dorothy180
9/4/14

I am pleased with the customer service - thank you!!- which promptly answer to my complaint and proceeded with an investigation. Despite of not accepting the return of the dress, they gave me a voucher to use for any further purchase from this site.Thanks a lot

crystall8
9/4/14

The dress id beautiful and looks great when wearing it! The quality is great and it fits just right.The style made people look thinner,so good!!

kristinm18
9/4/14

The dress is so beautiful and elegant. This fashionable one shoulder neckline dress has designed with a hemline of floor length. It has an embellishment of sequins and beading on the top. It gives me a stylish and chic look. It is fully lined and has a built in bra´╝îwhich is comfortable. This dress is specially designed with a natural waist and a concealed zipper on the back.

jocelyc
9/3/14

I was hesitant to buy this dress online because I worry a lot. I took my measurements, and I matched them up with the size. I got my order pretty fast. Everything is perfect.thank you so much!

irenef5
9/3/14

Chocolate brown is a neutral color with a sense of cordial feeling. The drape material is soft and comfortable. The halter design not only perfectly displays the sexy clavicle of the female, but also plays a role in lengthening the neck line.This dress highlight women' S curve perfectly.It can show my slim figure perfectly. The quality of the dress is the most important thing that I am satisfied.

laurelh3
9/3/14

I received my dress in time for my wedding and enough time to make alterations. I love them dress!! Them only thing that was a problem was their was a small spot on it, luckily it's not noticeable. Would definitely come here again to choose others!

hermosam
9/2/14

It's a wonderful dress to fit, very classy and cute! I would recommend for anyone to order this dress from tidebuy. I can't wait to wear it on my special day and for the love of my life to see me wearing it! Thank you so much!!

florencew6
9/2/14

I think cute as cheaply, that it was good. I full of very attractive design of the dress is special. It is the perfect size also perfect. I ordered a dress for the first time, but it was a very nice dress as image. So beautiful dress from entering the hand at this price was good!

ameliakingk
9/2/14

I was very happy with my purchase.Lovely dress my daughter loves it and she looks beautifull thank you so much.I have never used this site before but i think i will come more then.

evelynk2
9/2/14

I can't even find words to describe how happy I am with my such a beautiful wedding dress! The dress is so gorgeous and well made, the fabric is great.LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!

eileenk5
9/1/14

So stunning and exactly as the picture. The quality of workmanship was exquisite.Communication with the sales team was fast.The key is that when wearing it,so nice!!

olivian6
9/1/14

So satisfied w/my dress! I was skeptical about ordering online but im sure glad i did. it fit perfect. I customized my measurements and it fit perfect!

odeliap
9/1/14

Thank you so much!Everything i'd ordered arrived on time and it's beautiful,more beautiful than pictures and everything is BEAUTIFUL! and it fits perfectly. I love it!!

meroyg
8/31/14

This is a beautifully made dress and I feel like a compleat princess in it, will be perfect for the occasion I'm wearing it for.Thank you very much!

ameliaf1
8/31/14

I bought this dress with worries and when I received the wedding dress,really amazing and the style was so wonderful!

ericaw10
8/30/14

We have already recieved your nice products. We are very satisfied with the products, and they seem to be in good quality and beautifully made.Thanks so much!!

auroran1
8/30/14

I just received my dress and I am very happy with the quality of the dress.The dress was a perfect fit and the colour that I ordered was perfect It is just as the picture and it came on time. Thank you!

estherk12
8/30/14

This is a high quality dress, delivery on time.The style was so surprising and love it so much!

eunicej1
8/30/14

Looks great on me and and the color is just perfect color and look.The pearls are so shining and beautiful.In all,this dress is a good deal.

elsiev4
8/30/14

The dress fits perfectly.The dress is beautiful and feels graceful on.The colour is exactly as it looked online.I am really pleased with the dress and would happily order another.

bettyd12
8/29/14

I ordered this dress for my little sister to wear at my wedding. This dress is beautiful and the quality is wonderful. It is so much more than I expected. Thank you so much!

bblytheg
8/28/14

I bought this dress for my wedding and I was very surprised about the quality and this amazing dress, everything was perfect and everyone were surprised to see how it was beautiful.

beverlyh18
8/28/14

A big surprise for me.Actually,I don't know it and it was bought by friend and we had not seen for one year.So grateful.The dress was the one that I had never tried on and so wonderful it was.Thanks,my dear,Jodie!!

eleanoreq
8/28/14

The dress's color was so bright and I had never worn this color clothes before.But this trial,I will try more diferent colors and styles!!

catherinek7
8/28/14

This dress has good quality, it is also very comfortable to wear. I can wear it with many different overcoat. Very versatile!And the price was affordable.

cherryp2
8/28/14

I was so impressed when this dress came. Was made from amazing materials and the colour was unique. Thank you tidebuy to let me meet such a nice dress.Have already worn that dress and it looks still new!!

bellaq
8/27/14

This dress is so amazing and have such good quality for price.A little longer than i thought but it is perfect for me still.Just what i wanted so happy thank you so much!!

beverlyf12
8/26/14

I Just received the dress and it fits perfectly.love it just one complaint i had a jacket ordered with it which they had some confusion but didn't get back to me till i called to enquire on what's happening.Otherwise the finished product is mindblowing.

wallish1
8/26/14

Love the style and the fabric! It's wonderful and very pretty!

zenobiaj1
8/26/14

This is so perfect for just a casual day at work, or a great night out with friends to get a drink!I like the feeling so much as casual as usual.Good!

Best Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber