US Government's NSF

,, ,
Shenzhen, China
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 770 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 154 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abduls18
2/13/16

If you're trying to make an order for summer, you should do so now because they take forever to deliver. Don't plan to wear their products for a particular occasion because you gonna end up with disappointment.
Unfortunately, their items don't look as they appear in the pictures on their website. The material is poor and fake.
Their sizes are just crazy.
Bad business.

terryl56
2/13/16

I ordered a while ago got my suade tassel boots which I love but still waiting for 2 more pairs of boots I'm not happy that they not shipped yet I will not order from them again as there is no need for them to take that long NOT HAPPY WITH U TIDE BUY time to get your orders in tact and get them in the dam mail my patients is thin next to none

jenniferc164
2/13/16

I've ordered a top in November. They took the payment and, after one month, they told me that the top was out of order and there was no way to have it. They took my money without even checking if the item was available.
They asked me to choose something else and I chose another top which was £1.48 more expensive and they asked me to pay the difference!
It's the second week of february and I'm still waiting for it. Every time I send an email they say it will posted in 2-3 days. The last time they said " COULD YOU PLEASE WAIT?" Not even a word of apology!
This is absolutely appalling, I won't shop with them anymore, I swear!!!

karimec
2/12/16

Total scam!!! Do not buy anything from this site!! The "good reviews" are fake!!! Ordered a swim suit, they charged my card and I never received it. SCAM SCAM SCAM TIDEBUY!!!

lokas
2/12/16

I love my new dress, material is very nice. It fits very good.

ronc58
2/12/16

I ordered a coat from Tidebuy. It took a month to get to me. I ordered a XXL to make sure that it wouldn't fit too small. I actually wear a XL. The tracking number that they provided me did not work. Once I got my coat, it was literally too small to try on. I could not fit my arms into the coat. A XXL fits like a youth Large. I won't be ordering from them again.

bibip1
2/11/16

Placed an order on January 14, 2016. To the date, haven't received anything.
How would this company feel if I take their product and simply don't pay for it and ignore their emails and phone calls.
Is this a type of stealing? Is this how this company makes their money? I really believe it!

pamelao7
2/9/16

Do not buy from these people. Most of the good reviews are fake.same company has different names and they are based in China not usa

ismyd
2/8/16

this site has the best offer and quality
I am thrilled and plan again to order items from this site

rashas
2/7/16

An excellent experience, variety of items, different prices for before purchase. Follow up after purchase was a really amazing experience! It was pleasantly surprising to find an email from the company telling me that Aramex could not contact me to deliver my item, and that the Tidebuy team was concerned.

So, thank you and keep the good job up!
Rasha

reneer22
2/7/16

I ordered a prom dress last year that came in and was terribly made, looked nothing like the picture, and was way too long. Tried to return it exactly to the address it came from and it got returned to me a month later saying that address didnt exist. I was out $160 and had to buy another dress for the event.

hamdar
2/6/16

Purchased 3 tops and the quality were equal to if not better than retail mall clothing. Even my husband said they looked good on me (especially when I didn't spend much for them). Will definitely purchased again.

andrear58
2/6/16

Fast shipping. User friendly website. Great selection. Great quality.
Highly recommend!

henrya27
2/5/16

We ordered my daughter's wedding dress from tidebuy after trying on many dresses at bridal shops. The dress my daughter wanted was over $1000 dollars and it really deserved.

brunac
2/5/16

I had been looking for a wedding dress for 2 months. So glad I found Tidebuy. I love the dress. The quality is amazing. I sent them an email to make a few adjustments and they made it perfect. I will definitely recommend Tidebuy to my friends. Thank you so much!!!

oreillig
2/4/16

Absolutely gorgeous outfit! It was too big so have returned and ordered a smaller size but absolutely love this item! Brings out all your curves and the colour is the perfect shade of blue. Highly recommend!

pooneha
2/2/16

They dont even get 1 star! Zero is what exactly they are!

gracec58
1/29/16

Nobody should buy anything from this site. All the things they're selling are fake. Very very lowest quality. All the items I bought from them I can't wear them because of its low quality. Some are like rags. What see and ordered on their site is not what you will see when get it. The materials are nonsense and rubbish. The sewing too is too local. I can't even rate the site at all cos they are scam site.

amyg66
1/28/16

this site is great
simply ordering
very fast delivery
items is very good quality and the same as in the picture

kathryl
1/26/16

I love the dress style and the color. Quality is perfect. I've been a Tidebuy fan for a year ago and I like the special discount. They gave me a $10 coupon. My last purchase was last month and I bought two coats.

phuongn3
1/26/16

this website is a scam. my order was made on 01-09-2016 and my stuff are not yet shep. my last status of my order given by them was on 01-152016 and today is 01-22-2916. they took my money within seconds and it takes them forever to ship my order. sucks!!

kolya4
1/25/16

This company has the best customer service among many online shops. They are always nice, helpful and don't play dumb, when you need some help.
I didnt get in any trouble with them so far. I received my beautiful dresses from them, I believe, tidebuy is one of the best shops from China, The prices are much cheaper than usual.

ziyadar
1/24/16

I really like shoes, with this site I ordered them because I was in their appearance immediately fell in love
Very quickly they arrived and they live even better. They are very comfortable and constantly wear them
I recommend!

smileyl
1/24/16

Very good quality, I'm statisfied with the products.
Meterial is nice, price is fine too. I'll be back for more!

sabinak
1/23/16

Ordering on Tidebuy won't just bring fashionable pieces into your closet but it will bring quality. That's what's most important when ordering and wearing clothes!
You will find it on this site!

lendseyb
1/21/16

I love so much of my party dress from tidebuy, this is the first time shopping here and will definitely come to next time if I need. Thank you, I think...

juanb41
1/20/16

Great experiences when purchasing from tidebuy. All of my orders arrived on time and never made me disappointed. I think, I'll buy more from them. en.. will also tell tidebuy to my friends.

denisem54
1/20/16

Despite the gut I squeezed into the dress I am very satisfied with the service and quality of the goods. Used before and will use again as love the variety of items available.

shaunas4
1/20/16

I ordered a top and it was delivered 2 days later. It was extremely fast for a standard delivery. Very happy with this site from start to finish.

pahuljev
1/17/16

I bought a a cropped d jacket. It fits a looks beautiful. It was on a standard free delivery (3-7) days I got it on the third day. Tidebuy sent me a messages through out the process. I received the message to say the it was with the courier and within an hour I had it. I will definitely be using tidebuy again even the name. Is great it certainly describes what it is.

bongek
1/17/16

I absolutely LOVE this dress site! The best I have found so far! I love the quality and selection, and the customer service is great! So, what are you waiting for?? Join today!

sasad1
1/16/16

High quality clothing. Great prices delivery was fast and I was kept updated about my delivery. Perfect love this website :)

fucko4
1/15/16

We can't even blame the company for the terrible service received, because I for one have no excuse for not doing more research before purchasing. I was just so excited for these super cheap, great looking knees high boots(yeah, you succeeded 100% with luring this white girl in, congratulations) in Addition to that being said I would like to put more reviews up as much as possible to warn poor people from scams such like this. It has been 16 days and my package has moved once in china, wow(super fantastic job) I have been lied to on several occasions about when my order was coming or how long it would take.. etc.. They tried to make it out as if they were personally swimming my order over seas as I was talking with customer service, with that being said please invest more money in your business for shipping/making rather than people sitting around on computers sending false information to the ones buying FROM your buissness. You should just post on your website uhh.. I guess we will ship when we feel like it, or maybe we didn't really don't care enough to properly finishing making your order. They told me they personally make the items, if that's true please note that for customers as well. Or when you charge me 10 dollars and change for super saving shipping 7-10 days, by that they mean 7-10 days if literally processing your order and than 20 more days of super savings for you to possibly receive a broken zipper on those boot
S ( if you receive them that fast) I have had terrible service online before, but I have never received service this bad and I received packages from all over the world

Ask $#*! about TideBuy
stephaneh1
1/15/16

I just love this company! They have always given me the best services when buying DRESS's easy return when needed no hassles....they are truly a good company with an easy website to get to and look at....come see yourself.

vicky-joya
1/15/16

I ordered my Boots On the 1st of 2016 10 day delivery... They say there was never a order made but my Bank statements say otherwise. Where is my Order I give you the money and i don't get my Boots they pocketed my Money and ran, all of a sudden i now have a order but it will take another 10 days to get it to me,I'm not holding my breath they where FAST at taking My money but not to send the Item, I want my boots that i payed for
01-12-2016 14:49:00 The item 2180496 has passed the quality inspection successfully. I ORDERED FROM CANADA!!!
01-02-2016 08:38:00 Sub-order 2180496 is being prepared.
01-02-2016 07:35:00 The order has been confirmed, and submitted to our factory to prepare the item for you.
01-02-2016 06:35:00 The order has been paid successfully through Credit Card.
01-02-2016 06:32:00 You have chosen the payment of Credit Card.
01-02-2016 06:32:00 The order is generated.

ajdinh1
1/11/16

I do not know how to describe the thrill when they arrived this cipele..jako I am satisfied that the beautiful
all the friends they want to have the same shoes as my
thanks

charlottek5
1/10/16

It has so many awesome clothes! I can always find something that matches my style. And the prices are amazingly adequate and great. I’ve purchased stuff from this website before and I have no complaints-the shipping was on time, the items were just as described on the site.

editah
1/10/16

I am satisfied and happy with the clothes i bought from your website,
they were affordable and had a unique style and the shipping cost was cheaper than the others. I had lots of compliments from my friends and families with the clothes i bought because they were unique.

mirandas13
1/10/16

Tidebuy is one of my favorite website to shop! Low prices and good quality… need I say more? Of course the shipping takes a longer time, but it’s worth it! Last time ordered some accessories, they all looked like the pictures and I got lots of compliments. I would definitely order again at Tidebuy!

asjab
1/9/16

I am very glad I stumbled upon Tidebuy.com! Their clothing is so cute and SO cheap. They offer multiple sales and coupon codes. I ordered 3 dresses and a bathingsuit from there and it got to my residence about a week and a half later. Everything I've ever had to contact customer service or their live chat services they have gotten back to me in a polite and timely manor. Will definitely be ordering from there again.

sadae1
1/9/16

I found this page via Polyvore. Shoes are very affordable. I ordered one to see what will come. I am very satisfied. I plan to order a few pair of shoes. Choose and you TideBuy. It is a safe purchase!

adisas
1/8/16

A woman can only make you happy shoes. I enjoy them. With this page I've ordered because my friend recommended. Came quickly and I am very pleased and I. It is a plus size shoes. Although very high are we comfortable.
Choose and you TideBuy. It is a safe purchase!

haddoud
1/8/16

don t respect the delay. Bad quality, bad size and they say what you see it 's what you paid but in fact it s not true cause they's the taxes.
For exemple i bought (in live in France) 100€ and the taxes 33€. but you have then only when you recieved your packed then impossible to refused it and you must payed
i forget two dresses no recieved.
Really don't buy except if you want to loose your money
About the size i bought two jackets 2xxl. Once the arms are ok the other arrive half arm. But it's not they fault ...

sudhak6
1/7/16

Ordered few items ,even after couple of emails ,I have still not received my goods and needed them for a wedding.What good is it to me when I don't get my order for the purpose.Why do they make false promises,Absolutely pathetic company and their delivery time takes forever.
I am banging my head against a wall.They are not at all reliable and don't deliver what they say.

samrad
1/2/16

Tidebuy is the best place to shop online. they are reliable no need to be worried of loosing your money ,if you are not setisfy with your porchas. i have been buying from here and am realy realy happy with thier service.
if you need good company here you go try Tidebuy with patience and you will always be happy with them.just you need to be hornest costomer for them and everything will be fine for you and them as well. the good thing is they axcept return and refund you or they can refound you without retuning the product.

lydias14
1/1/16

I love this site for affordable clothing. I shop many categories from current trends to vintage. I have never bee disappointed with the selection, ordering ease, or shipping. The quality of the items is great!

sallyw27
1/1/16

Am so happy that I got a chance to shop on Tidebuy, am very very satisfied with the orders I have placed so far. I would recommend shopping on Tidebuy to my friends as well. So many choices at such a low price.

eminah
12/31/15

Love,love...

almaz6
12/31/15

I ordered Tidebuy, twice last month. The items are high quality and are the same as in Fig. Once I had a problem, but customer service contacted me immediately after reading my review and correct the issue immediately. They were in touch with me through the whole process with questions about my initial order. I would order from them again.

reaw
12/29/15

They supplied the wrong dress and wrong size. Refused delivery of the dress being returned and now refuses to take any responsibility. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR CHEAP DRESSES AND TAKE THE CHANCE, YOU WILL BE BURNT. AVOID THEM! AVOID THEM!

51 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Dear customer,
Thanks for your question here.
If there're any questions, please feel free to call 86-29-68532863 or email to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Thanks.

Best regards,
1 week ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Dear customer,
Thanks for your question here.
Please check your mail box and your paypal account because we've given you a full refund. Any questions, please feel free to contact with us via service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com.

Best regards,
Tidebuy Team
3 minutes ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Coupons for TideBuy

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TideBuy to save!
Go to TideBuy