US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

elvav

I found there are many kinds of dresses,i always got my dress on time,i love this site. (in 612 reviews)

naes

Also their customer service is very good and i like to talk with them. (in 104 reviews)

xicyd

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joylinea
1/30/15

I won't say av used this site many times. It is my second order, it is a bit unpredictable so if you will order here order ahead of time. I got them all as prescribed. I like the products i get plus am happy with the pricing.

emilyv17
1/30/15

Unbelievable, I came here a month ago to buy a specific dress. The collections got me mixed up and I ended up buying another. A great display of model rated collections. I received it last wednesday

jonesf3
1/30/15

My first order outside my continent. The world is more of a global village this days. I finally managed to have a my club dress. I have passed it through an ultimate test by sporting it to a club party and amazingly got many complements am glad because you dealt with me with love and uttermost patience. Hope to buy more from you.

scarletm
1/30/15

This is just but to say thank you for the nicely tailored dress that fitted and fast shipment. Thumbs up.

roselinej1
1/29/15

Tidebuy made my day with such a cheap dress that still came with the greatest quality. I din’t expect much from a 30 dollar maxi dress. Am thinking of ordering a 100 dollar dress to see how its quality will be. If quality is based on price, then I will expect a $100 dress to be Royal. Anyway thanks.

ruthk12
1/29/15

It was the best customer service. I don't want to forget to remind them to increase their response speed a bit because sitting on a computer waiting is a bit boring. I love if they give immediate response. Hoping that they read this. Going to the woolen refined boots I gave this five star for them. They are warm; a great solution for the snowing western countries...

Regards Ruth USA

markk59
1/23/15

STAY CLEAR !!!!!!!!!
The worst purchase experience of the year... well more than that duration. The items are not the correct size or their sizes are just different? They will not give us an address to return the items !!!! Multiple e-mails and they want photo's? of what's wrong etc. The return agreement says 100% satisfaction or return. There is no place we can find to get a return address. We talked on live chat and they will not give it to us. Sent us to send in an e-mail. They will not give it to us. So we're out $100 on non returnable goods that were wrong sized. CUSTOMER SERVICE is TERRIBLE! Take your money and run. Another problem is shipping. They allowed a Post Office box to be entered then shipped by DHL. Who won't deliver to a PO Box. Order was placed in November for Christmas presents. Arrived middle January when we finally went around with DHL and got that resolved. Do Not Buy from these crooks.

hillaryc2
1/19/15

I can now match any of my bosses with the greatest formal dresses. It has been kind of easy securing them from Tidebuy. My dream to fit in a particular respected class has finally come true. I understand my office mates when referring to me will always say the beautiful smart lady. I belong to a class and it is tidebuy that has made it possible. I have shopped many times from the site and now I am waiting for my first dress of 2015.

hellenj1
1/18/15

My fiancé and I knew it was going to be our wedding in no time. I had started the search for the right wedding dress earlier. I knew cheap is expensive so I had resorted to a more expensive dress Tidebuy. The dress looked so beautiful and at the first sight it got our attention. I can still see the name from my email after I had purchased. The dress was, “Exquisite Beaded Sweetheart A-Line Pick-ups Wedding Dress” after ordering and giving them all my body size measurements I was to wait for the dress for two weeks. It took one month to get the dress, two weeks delay that I appreciate because as soon as the dress was shipped the fine workmanship amazed us. Anyway to cut the long story short, our wedding was on first November and was really great. I am just a few weeks from the honeymoon and can’t stop looking at the pictures. Thanks Tidebuy.

requines
1/18/15

After looking for a $#*!tail dress around town I was not successful to get exactly what I wanted. However I found it in Tidebuy. I ordered the dress immediately because time was passing and the dinner party was drawing closer. I got the dress after 15 days and it managed to fit well. I am making this review to appreciate the workmanship of the site and the fast delivery of a customized party dress.

mamiem2
1/18/15

the prices are fantastic... Friendly customer service... And FAST shipping and delivery!

I always go to Tidebuy before I look on other sites.

Shopping on a budget while still keeping my cute and sexy style

carolh35
1/18/15

all the products i"ve bought are great deals shipping is ok being were i live it take time to get here (good things come to those who wait)! over all great sight but would be nice if meserments were in inches ! hummm prices are cheaper than what i can buy in my own country!

meredithp3
1/15/15

I've ordered several times from tidebuy, and have always been very happy with everything I've ordered! The prices are great, they have fantastic sales, and unique items I've not found anywhere else. I hope they stay in business forever! :)

oliviaj4
1/15/15

It is my first time buying from Tidebuy. I really liked the products that I bought. They are of excellent quality. The order took quite long to get to me and that is my only complaint but the customer service was excellent.

All I suggest is that Tidebuy only uses trackable postal services as it will help us customers to know where our orders are and what is happening with them.

Overall, excellent service! Keep it up!

ashleyt24
1/15/15

i order an outfit 3 weeks ago with the 5 to 8 day shipping and have yet to get it and when i check
the tracking thing it says it hasnt moved at all im unhappy i spent $80 4 my birthday outfit that i didnt even get

Tip for consumers: dont use this site!

cindih1
1/13/15

Save your money and time!! The quality of product is dollar store grade at best. I ordered 2 sweaters and 2 pairs of boots. Everything is a half size too small even though I used the size chart provided.

valerieb15
1/13/15

I absolutely love this dress! The quality of the materials, and the workmanship is amazing! I wore this to a Black-tie affair, and received compliment-after-compliment! I will order from this Company as often as I can!

rosej13
1/12/15

Recebi, sem problema nenhum. mesmo sendo pra entrega no Brasil, a roupa chegou a tempo e agora já tenho um presente de aniversário pronto.

susant37
1/12/15

Yuk, please look into this store on line, even though they are in China, they think they can screw everyone out of their money, yu wont get a shipping date, because they cant ship something they don;t have, It will take more stress and investigation than it is worth, so leave their page at once and don't buy from them. Save your money for a reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Get out and leave them while we work on getting them taken off the net.

kellend
1/12/15

Thank you so much for all help finding the perfect dress after my boyfriend broke up with me. I originally ordered a pink dress that he pick out, but after the heart break, I was able to return & get the color I wanted! Everyone so kind & understanding. So I hope my prom is as amazing as ericdress.com

callisw
1/11/15

Dear TIDEBUY.COM, I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU for such a beautiful dress, which I have just got. I ordered promdress and it is amazing. It suits just perfect on me. I have received it even ealier than I had expected. Thanks for great service and on-line chat.

nellyh1
1/11/15

Absolutely beautiful dress. Better than the picture and fast shipment.. I will defiantly buy here again

salomef
1/11/15

Bom dia, recebi hoje o meu pedido e está dentro do prazo estipulado pelo site. Material de suma qualidade!!!! Indicadissímo!

maggiew8
1/11/15

Great top, the fabric is very soft and fits perfect. It's my new go to top for hanging out or going out casual.

tinaj17
1/11/15

Кофта очень интересная, качество порадовало. Доставка порадовала, заказ пришел через 30 дней в московскую область

linetv
1/11/15

Thank you so much for your wonderful customer service. It is so unusual today to deal with such a caring company especially one that is accessed online. My daughter loves the dress and is so grateful for the exchange. You will definitely be the first place we look the next time we need a dress for a special occasion.

ashleyl35
1/10/15

Will definitely buy from here again!! Customer service was excellent. The shipping was even better, my dress arrived in just two days!! And the dress was just like in the picture.

rebeccab37
1/9/15

They have awesome customer services and there is always someone available to chat and answer your questions. i could not be happier with the dress! i would recommend the site.

dominicp11
1/8/15

Very nice, comfortable, nice material. I am european size 36-38 and I ordered size M by mistake, it looks like a thick fitted shirt instead of hoodie on me but it still looks great.

cathyp7
1/8/15

My dress is exactly like the picture, I ordered a size that was a little too big but apart from that it is great!

sylviaf6
1/8/15

There were a few challenges getting the dress to me in time for my event. Despite that challenge, the dress fit perfectly and was absolutely gorgeous. The lady who did my alterations in length had worked for a wedding shop as a seamstress for over 30 years and was very impressed with the quality of the product, especially for the price. Customer Service was able to rectify any problems I had along the way. I am well pleased!

belindab12
1/8/15

The dress is beautiful! The craftsmanship is superb! I cannot wait for my daughter to wear it to prom.

athenas3
1/8/15

I am delighted with the quality of the workmanship. I admit to being very nervous about buying such an important dress on line (Mother of the Groom), but after this I will definately buy from this company again.

arabelaj
1/8/15

My dress is made outstanding , will be buying from here again for sure, was worried what it would turn out like, but its better then ever imagined, thank you so much its perfect, fits perfect, tremendous quality fabric. totally and highly recommend, just allow over half a month to get it. but perfect....

nancyl47
1/7/15

I ordered Prom dress to be delivered to Nairobi Kenya it arrived within 4 working days.I had previously done live chat with a few customer service representatives before I ordered they checked availability and answered all questions I had before I placed my order.I highly recommend there service and quality of the dress I ordered.

valerieb16

tobeyb1
1/7/15

excellent quality, fits exactly as the measurements states. Very very happy with the dress it has been made beautifully. Love it will be back to buy more amazing dresses !

adelan1
1/7/15

its very very beautiful. I'm so happy. I'm a plus size woman and I spent the whole day in stores, on-line looking for a beautiful dress in my size. A friend told me about this site and when I got my dress today I was in tears. Thank You!!!!! I have 3 friends who already made orders as well.

virginiam12
1/7/15

I received the dress just in time for the wedding of my cousin.My family and friends were amazed at the quality of the product.Marvellous.

annam87
1/7/15

Very disappointed with my buy from Tidebuy!!
Not only did it take 2months to be delivered, but also I had to pay an additional charge for custom tax when receiving the parcel.

The dress I ordered does not look like the one they show online. The colour but mostly the material is different. It does not properly fit even though it was custom made. I will have to get it altered and pay another extra €€ to get it right.

Customer service disappeared entirely after delivery and is not responding to any of my e-mails in which I outlined the problems and also send images to prove quality issues.

Phone calls are being answered but they refuse to take the dress back or pay a refund.

I will never ever buy from Tidebuy again!! I cannot recommend Tidebuy!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from Tidebuy!!
NO RETURNS!! NO REFUNDS!! Extra charges on CUSTOM TAX as they ship from China!

phoebed1
1/6/15

Arrived in about 3 weeks from ordering. It is just as I imagined. Beautiful dress, very well made. Ordered a size larger which was good. Small alternations need to be made. With the bigger size it is an off the shoulder dress which I do not like. It looks better as pictured, on the shoulders. My dress is for a winter wedding so I hope to use the many inches I have to cut from the bottom to make a shawl.

ceciliaw3
1/6/15

A little bit larger but really gorgeous, beautiful and just like it is shown, definitely will order in near future.

janef22
1/5/15

I ordered my dress on Friday and it arrived on my doorstep on Wednesday. It was exactly as I had seen at a local bridal salon and exactly as pictured on the designer's and tidebuy websites. I had seen this dress at a bridal salon for double the price I found it on this website. I couldn't be more pleased and am very grateful to the staff for being so professional and competent.

bblythee
1/5/15

Love my dress. I ordered it to large but have a seamstress to take it in. Better to big. Love the fit across the shoulders. I ordered navy blue and will wear silver sandles with silver earrings and bracelet.

Can't wait to wear this at the dance ball.

maudw
1/5/15

What a beautiful dress. It fit perfect just like the size chart shows. It is very high quality material. It was delivered earlier than expected. I couldn't be more pleased.

clarab28
1/5/15

it's not glittering as I thought. Not sure if you can tailor the length for the client so that we don't need to do an alteration.

One thing I want to point out is that the zipper at the back which connecting two cloth, the zipper part is smooth but after the zipper part further down to the bottom, the seam is not that smooth.

Overall my dress is nice.

jenniferm100

Very Happy with The Top.
Good and Right Sizing. All OK - My Wife was Very Happy with the Present

ninas19
1/5/15

it looks exactly the same as in the picture. So nice and stylish!
The size chart is very accurate, bought the right and perfect size.

myran3
1/5/15

My hoodie is wonderful..order a size up. I wear it every week because it's flattering and comfortable!

candiceg3
1/4/15

My dress (ordered in the Sage) is magnificent! Pulled it out of the box today and was so impressed!!! The fabric and coloring are exquisite and just what was advertised. The packaging was excellent and I could tell that some great care went into making it.
Will definitely buy again from here.
Thanks so much!