US Government's NSF

1st Review:
dissatissfiedc

332 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/19/14

The velvet at the forward-facing portion is an unusual thing that I can say. The shoes quality is very good and damn definite that each girl will love to have the similar one. Just gaze at them for their superb style and quality. Thanks for tidebuy.

4/19/14

I purchased shoes from tidebuy online store, for my sister as she praised it so that I acquired additionally one for me also. When mine reached, it was just so astonishing and I respected the little value. It was a picture-perfect product to buy.

4/18/14

this website is fake, i placed an order and never got it, stay away from them, and when i contact them they said give me your email and phone number because im busy and everytime they say same thing over and over again.

4/18/14

I adore these succinct black PU podium stiletto, which i bought from tidebuy online store. I just get dependent on this podium stiletto resole to display my elegance. Its superiority quantifiable marks the beauty of this exceptional stiletto heel.

4/18/14

What a superb unique and stylish shoes from tidebuy online store. The attractive heel shoes make me feel all attractive, confident and feel like a celebrity. I just love to have this type of shoes in my collections.

4/16/14

Great round toe women canvas shoes at a very low price, which i bought from tidebuy online store. It is so relaxing. It makes me look taller. The white color shade is a very unique combination and is very alluring for eyes. It is lovely to wear in this season.

4/16/14

I was very impressed with the efforts made to make the shopping experience pleasurable. The response to enquiries was swift, the dispatch quicker than expected and the goods, packed securely, arrived in good condition.

4/16/14

Elderly friend was desperate to find nice lingerie and had travelled to several towns to do so. With one click of a button I found her exactly what she wished for, twelve pairs x two colours of her favourite 'hosiery' . She could not believe that they were ordered at 2.40 in the afternoon and arrived in the next 14 days by lunchtime. Brilliant, and she's so over the moon so thank you, great customer service!

4/16/14

I wore this canvas shoes for a casual outing with my friends. All my friends complimented me because of selecting this type of canvas shoes and I felt extremely proud wearing this shoes. I recommended this Tidebuy website to all of them.

4/16/14

Very elegant and classic black color boots from Tidebuy.These boots gave me a chic and stylish look when I paired it with a black color dress. I got the glimpse from everyone when I wore it to an evening party. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

4/15/14

The suede material with which these assorted platform peep toe stiletto heels are made up of is of redoubtable quality. Its fits perfectly to my toes and gives a comfortable feeling while using it. It microscopic pattern makes it adorable stiletto. Thanks for tidebuy.

4/15/14

Shining of this fashionable stiletto heel from tidebuy online store is the unique selling point of this stiletto. Such high quality stiletto heels are very hard to find these days and in this price range is a package that cannot be missed.

4/10/14

Terrible people, daughter bought a wedding dress, it arrived half the diamantes in the box, it was nothing like photo, 6 1/2 too long, bust didn't fit, laces were tight and loose, the worst sewing I have ever seen and I am a dress maker, I took the measurements for this frock and they are nothing like what arrived, ugly horrible frock, and they have not offered to refund, just send for more photo's and measurements, I took the photo's and there are no more to take, just an excuse not to refund this is a scam, wear the customer down so they give up. We wont!

4/10/14

The tempting pair of cool black high stiletto heel shining pumps is very superb, which i bought from tidebuy online store. Shining design is something that every girl every women is looking for. They completely altered my look and made me fabulous. I have fallen in love with this type of heels. Thanks for tidebuy.

4/9/14

I have become a big fan of this black stiletto heels and the comfort of this butterfly cut-outs give is really superb. I always wear it over parties and occasion and my every party gets special. It is an awesome piece from tidebuy online store.

4/9/14

I like to pair this sandals with my blue jeans and red top with fancy jewels, which I bought from tidebuy online store. It gives me an elegant look. This sandals give a perfect look with any style of pants or jeans. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

4/8/14

Tidebuy online store has different collections of new arrival and I love to buy new arrival sandals. I love to have different collections of sandals and these sandals which I bought stand special in my wardrobe collection.

4/8/14

it was so beautiful dress and i did extra long train and tidebuy did for me ....
thank you tidebuy i will take a picture and i will put it up as soon as i wear that dress.

4/7/14

Tidebuy is the worst website I've ever buy from. I bought a dress and sunglasses the dress' size not as I required, the cloth is full of spots , the model is not as the picture as the waist is on my legs and the finishing is very poor. Sunglasses was broken because of the poor wrap. when I opened a dispute they told me that they can give me 20$ for the dress to repair (the dress' price is 137$) as coupon not as money so that I can use it only to buy again from their stupid site. even their manager has not time to see her costumers problems. It's an awful site don't buy anything from it. Even I can't write bad reviews neither on their website nor on their facebook page.

4/7/14

I look complete by wearing this pumps in any casual or formal occasion, which i bought from tidebuy online store. I can pair this pumps with a one shoulder handbag, beautiful dress, jewels and accessories which will gives me a fantastic unique look.

4/6/14

Wow! What a lovely pair of pumps it is from tidebuy online store. I bought them just because I like the pattern and style but now I can say that they are looking better than what I have expected.

4/5/14

Thanks to tidebuy online store for providing this lovely pair of boots. They are very comfortable to wear even for the long hours. I am so delighted to have them, there is no variation in the color as well. They are fabulous.

4/3/14

I got my perfect size pumps as I could choose the pumps of my size using the customize option from tidebuy. I love shopping in this tidebuy online store as it is gives me a fashionable look than ever. I highly recommend this website!

4/3/14

Awesome grey color pumps from tidebuy online store These pumps gave me a unique look when I wore it for my birthday and all my friends and guests complimented me of my new styled pumps. I love these shoes which gave me a ravishing look than ever.

4/3/14

I was surprised to know the price of the boots which i bought from tidebuy online store, It is much lesser than actual price available in other online stores.I was extremely glad to have a discount when I placed the online order. I really recommend this tidebuy website to everyone!

4/2/14

The beautiful women’s bag from tidebuy online store is very popular and I am impressed with the nice candy color which makes me happening. I love the pink color which is so cute and lovely. Thank you for introducing such nice and wonderful bag.

4/1/14

Have used this company before and wasn't disappointed. Ordered three different dresses for size and style and kept one. Sent others back for refund and couldn't believe how prompt and efficient they were.. Will definitely be ordering in the future...
Love this site....

4/1/14

I was appealed by the nice day dresses & cheap prices. I made my first order and THEN read the reviews. Never again. I cancelled that order (it was complicated, but they managed to refund the whole money in a few hours) and made a small one just to test (something around US$30). The dresses arrived in three weeks (which is not too bad, considering some people NEVER received their orders). Quality: low to average. Reminds me of the apparel you can find at Forever 21. Fitting: OMG PLEASE always check their sizing chart... dresses lenth were no longer than my but cheeks (and I'm 4'11'', ideal weight). I won't order from them anymore... I'd rather check out Asos!!!

3/31/14

Outstanding and Amazing! The shoe matches up with the stiletto heels very nicely. I love the stiletto heel as it gives me a great height and nice personality. I love the white color as it looks fabulous with the diamonds which i bought from tidebuy.

3/30/14

I am fascinated with the diamond used in the pump which makes it so desirable. I would like to appreciate the workmanship done on it which is absolutely perfect. The pump gives my feet a perfect shape with great style from tidebuy.

3/30/14

The sparkling look of the pumps makes it a new sensation. I like the wonderful design with the fine detailing and designing done on it which makes it so pleasing and gorgeous. Thank you very much for such beautiful pump from tidebuy.

3/27/14

I like the black color very much which makes it perfectly in coordination with any type of outfit. It gives my personality a great exposure with the smart style and appearance. It is the best in my collection with trendy looks from tidebuy.

3/27/14

Tidebuy is famous for its high quality I love the long lasting quality of these boots. I wore these boots during a rainy day and I was scared whether my boots will get worn. To my surprise I found these boots extremely in good condition without any damage.

3/26/14

I wouldn't even give them one star, cheap quality there size are basically for kids nothing fit and im only 125 pounds an 5'8 so I wasted to much money on nothing, there shipping is horrible they don't even let you know about the crossing the boarder charge what ever you want to call it, to bad I couldn't leave a comment on there site probably cause they get so much bad reviews

3/26/14

Tidebuy is absolutely wonderful it has the best customer service that i have ever dealt with! First they didn't take my free shipping off of my order so i emailed and it was corrected over night and they were extremely polite about it secondly the order i placed was for a beautiful dress for my mother for valentines day and when DHL delivered them they were IN TIME AND PERFECT CONDITION Can I you say wow! I was amazed at the lengths they go to for their customers it is amazing if only more businesses were like this! i am so pleased and i will continue to order from this site! I recommend it to everyone they are great!

3/26/14

Tidebuy is renowned for its prompt shipping, the stylish pink color pumps i ordered arrived at the exact time as mentioned when I placed the order. The one i bought is the most remarkable pumps of Tidebuy which gave me a lovely look!

3/25/14

I initially gave these guys(tidebuy.com) a 1 star review because of a bad
first time experience , BUT I am changing my review to 4.5 stars. (Just
can't give them a full 5 because of the problems up front). i have changed
my mind as a result of the good experience i had when they solved my
problem..

3/25/14

What an excellent service! I ordered a Cool Split Joint Rhombic Print Long Sleeves Dress and received delivery on a Wednesday, within 13 working days of ordering. Unfortunately, the dress was too small (if you do order a full dress and like me, you are a size 38 chest or medium buy a 40 not a 38), the replacement dress was delivered the following Saturday - that's 2 deliveries and a return within a month!!!

3/19/14

Horrible quality and terrible sizing. Unless you are a garden gnome DO NOT trust their sizing. I ordered 2 items a jacket and a dress both in large and they fit my 10 year old! They WILL NOT take returns. Buyer Beware!!!!! This is a complete waste of money.

3/18/14

I ordered my prom dress from here.. in champagne...and it was very pink not champagne at all! I got no email back when I emailed them to complain, and see if I could possibly return it. Customer service = terrible. I will not buy another dress here ever and I'm super disappointed in mine, so now I will need to find a different dress. I hope I can sell the one I got, and put that towards the new dress, but honestly wish I'd just gotten a refund. I will not recommend this site to ANYONE!

3/18/14

My experience with Tidebuy was the worst ever. I ordered a jacket on 12/2. Sent them a message on 1/4 to see where it was and they said it was being shipped. Sent a message on 1/23 asking where my jacket was. Reply I got was this: We are really sorry for this happening and it's because your pacakge has been lost but now it was found.
Please don't worry, now it is already in the distribution centre now and it will be shipped out tomorrow morning bu UPS, I'm sure you will receive it very soon.
Finally get my jacket 1/28 and it is nothing like the picture of what I thought i was ordering. I sent them a message that I would like to return it- now they want me to send me a picture of the jacket, I do and then they say I need to send a picture of the paper(receipt) that was in the package! There was none so now I am screwed out of my money and stuck with a Jacket that is not even close to what I ordered. I gave it to charity and will never order from them again. Customer service is the worst and so is there return service, I have never dealt with such horrible return service!

3/17/14

Customer service are responsive, product quality is good with cheaper price..Delivery lead time not so good, maybe it's because I chose cheapest freight cost.

3/15/14

For the first time I order from tidebuy.com and am very pleased. You won another customer :) Thank you

3/12/14

tidebuy.com has a wonderful selection of costumes for women, teens, and
children of all ages and sizes. I had a little trouble determining my size
as past experience tells me that not all vendors measure the same way. (A
medium in one store could be a large in another!) So I contacted customer
service and they were extremely helpful in helping me do that. I didn't
have to wait forever for shipping so that was a plus as well. All in all, I
would definitely recommend these guys!

3/12/14

The website is trustable, you can trust it, i was satisfied with the quality of manufacturing with the materials and the finish, it really was better than i have expected. Regarding the shipping it was very fast shipping, but they used like 20 days to finish making the order, but the shipment was good and the packaging was excellent and professional (Cardboard box contains a plastic bag that contains the dress)
I bought a wedding dress from the site.

الموقع موثوق، الشحن سريع بس يحتاجون شوية وقت لتنفيذ الطلب، 20 يوم تقريبا، أنا إشتريت منه فستان زفاف، القماش كان ممتاز و جودة جيدة جدا، الخياطة كانت أيضا ممتازة تقريبا، و اللمسات النهائية جيدة جدا، الطلب يشبه لحد كبير الي شفته في الصورة. و السعر بطبيعة الحال مش غالي، و أتوقع الجودة بتنافس جودة الفساتين في المحلات.

3/12/14

AWFUL!!! I ordered four jackets to arrive for an event and paid high extra shipping. I ordered January 15 and they finally arrived February 23, way after event. When I tried to cancel finding out they weren't even shipped I was told I would lose all my money. The promised delivery in time and had not even shipped product when it was supposed to be here. Awful service... NEVER do business with them!!!!!

3/12/14

I have purchased several items from tidebuy ranging from costumes, wigs and even jewels accessories. This site truly offers a little bit of everything - for everyone! I find myself browsing away for hours at the intriguing products! With their easy to navigate site, fast shipping and very compatible prices; tidebuy is my favorite store!

3/10/14

It's the first time I buy prom dress online so it was nice to have a
personalised service from tidebuy. I also bought my fiancé's engagement
ring and even though it was a little tight when we received it, tidebuy was
able to make the adjustments without any problems or additional fee. The
quality was great so we also got our wedding bands at tidebuy. The service
and price are impeccable -- I would definitely recommend them.

3/6/14

Buying an item or items from tidebuy is not much of a hustle compared to other online businesses. I think of no other place to shop for clothes and shoes for my wife and I other than it when I have an important event to attend like a wedding or meeting with senior government officials in my office.
We have received several positive comments from our friends whenever we wear the accessories and clothes I buy at the website. I recently purchased a fashionable evening dress for my wife which cost me $100 though I had budgeted for $200. I was happy since I was able to save more than half the amount which I used to order more stuff. The dress fitted her well. I could not imagine that a dress made of such a superior material could for such a relatively cheap price.
Though some people have posted some negative comments about tidebuy on my side I have not had any problem with the product ordered. The many orders I have placed always arrive at my doorstep and in time therefore I am totally satisfied with the service offered.
Apart from the nice products offered workers on the website’s online chat are friendly and always go out of their way to ensure that I am happy with the purchases I make. The experience is just pleasurable.
I give tidebuy a five star rating on the quality of products offered and a four and half star rating for the after sell services rendered.
If you want high quality clothing, accessories and services check out this online shop.

2/28/14

I thought I will try because on the picture everything look so beautiful, so I ordered pair of boot and a knitwear top. took one and half month for the items to arrived, the quality of the knitwear is worst I ever seen, nothing like the pictures and no shape at all, and the pair of boot also poor quality. and I found that you can not trust the reviews on it's website, it's all good review, but not true at all. I found that out because my reviews never show up after I submitted.

About TideBuy