US Government's NSF

Tel: +86.01064476833 -
elvis@tidebuy.com

347 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/31/14

I came to tidebuy causr my best friend recommended it to me.I had bought a dress before with good quality.I was satisfied with that shopping.Then I bought a dress for my friend for her birthday.She was surprised and we will come here again.

7/31/14

BEWARE!!! DON'T PURCHASE A THING FROM THIS COMPANY!! There returm policy while printed on each dress' webpage is not really the policy they are crazy and give you the big run around in trying to return items never worn just don't fit. They want you to measure each dress in all these weird places and take a video of you measuring it and pictures. They want you to do quality control that should have been done before they shipped it to you. They continue to send you email that doesn't make any sense and talk to you like they have the right to demand anything.
Worst customer service ever!!!!!!!

7/31/14

I bought two tops here for this september.Though now it's summer,the fall clothes gave people a feeling of fashion and the prices were not so expensive.I like these tops.

7/30/14

The dress was nice but the tidebuy choose the wrong size that I can't wear and the customer service team help me to exchange high efficiently and send me a new with right size one.Thanks!

7/29/14

I bought a dress in red but when I ordered my sister sait the color red may looked different from the picture.I wait for the dress with worries and some hopes then it was arrived in 2 days.It was so nice like the picture and the color was right.So well did!

7/28/14

Total GARBAGE!!! Whatever you do STAY AWAY from this website!!!

Their return policy is a total lie and they REFUSE to give you a return address unless you agree to have "part" of your refund for items that doesn't fit or color doesn't match which was notified within the "so called return policy" and items are in mint condition, never been worn or used, still in their original package.

And PLEEEAASSSSE Tidebuy agent, don't bother commenting on this review because you already used all your lame excuses in the 20 emails that you sended me.

Have a great day all readers, just make sure to STAY AWAY from tidebuy.com

7/28/14

I'm so glad that i ordered this dress. It's verry well made and it almost fit perfectly! I need to change a little, but i am still super happy about this dress. It's not too expensive and it came on time.Good!

7/26/14

No matter how the dress I ordered was,the service was so good.I wanna get a refund,though the process was a little complex,the service team keep good contacts with me.I hadn't shopping here this time,but I'll come again to choose a nice one.

7/25/14

I love shopping from here but this time my shopping's delivery time was later.Totally,the dress is nice as before.

7/25/14

My first time to purchase in this site and thought it's even better than ebay. Offer of free shipping when you purchase a certain amount actually don't exist since I was charged a huge amount, not including taxes imposed on products. All the clothes I purchased are way too different from description and made with very cheap materials. The pictures show that it's really nice and fashionable but it doesn't look like it upfront. Fit are terrible and overall a disappointment. I wasted more than $200 for this and will just dispose all of it. Will never recommend to anyone and will not buy anything from this site any more.

7/24/14

horrible site ran by horrible people. They WILL NOT GIVE YOU A RETURN ADDRESS. Cheaply made in a sweat shop. Shame on you tide buy for taking peoples hard earned money

7/22/14

hi guys,how could i say?i feel the my experience is terrible,that dress is not my style. please do remeber this !

7/20/14

Thanks to god that I bought such a dignified dress thogh the shipping cost was a little expensive,really happy and enjoy the dress so much.

7/17/14

Garbage!
You can tell the 5 star reviews are made by the company itself as they all sound the same!!

7/16/14

The dress arrived in no time at all and fitted wonderfully.More important,the customer service was really considerate and patient.

7/14/14

For me,I bought two dresses in tidebuy and though the mading time was a little longer,communicating with them and said the dresses were made at the ordering time.Then I received the dresses,really worthy to wait for a long time.I'm so satisfied.

7/14/14

This site is scam, if you have any doubts, you can give it a try. My wife made two orders, the first order turn out to be poor imitation of what was advertised. Thanks to Paypal, we got our money back from the second order. Tidebuy! Dont even try sending me that cheap mail, Any one pay through Paypal, you can get your money back.

7/13/14

The bag I bought gave me a sensuous appearance making me confident.The fine detailing and the innovative designing make it outstanding and different from other bags. Thank you for such nice and wonderful bag.

7/10/14

The dress I bought from tidebuy is great and beautiful, It has a good quality.Good shopping experience!

7/8/14

I am very happy with my orders. The quality of the dress is amazing at the price! I didn't like shopping online before,but this shopping was really perfect. A nice experience!

7/8/14

You'll love the relaxation and fashionable of women shoes with high value from tidebuy online store. Here there are thousands of designs and varieties are available for everyone. The design is superb, I love the pumps like anything. I feel great after wearing this pumps, thanks to tidebuy store.

7/8/14

Really cheap dress with good lookings.The quality is ok,too.I think it`s a site you can trust!IThe evening dress suprised me with good workmanship and fancy design. In a word, I like this site!

7/8/14

the dress is ugly en fake. the material is cheap. De kwaliteit van de stof is waardeloos. Jurk is te kort. Ziet er niet uit. trekt aan alle kanten.

7/8/14

These blue stiletto heels are so relaxed, and are not too high for walking around my office, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. The tidebuy shoes look shining on my foot. It gives me stylish and pretty look. They are so standard perfect heels. If you are on the fence about these buy them you will not regret it. Thanks to tidebuy.

7/7/14

I have to say this online shopping was so right including the style,the price and other aspects,fitted me very well.Thanks,tidebuy!

7/4/14

A very badly managed and dishonest business that takes people's hard earned money and deliver garbage to them - unwearable, nothing as advertised, very poor quality (bags and clothing) and extremely bad tailoring. They DO NOT STAND BY by their products, they CLAIM THEY DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES, they DO NOT WANT TO REFUND and they just WANT TO FRUSTRATE clients until they give up !!! I am utterly disgusted by their dishonest practices! I learned the hard way.

7/3/14

This breathtaking Closed Toe Pumps are awesome and affordable price, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. Formal and stylish shoes for every wear, sexy and high heel stilettos and pumps which makes your legs look shiny and sexy and bellies for trip and girls crowd, thanks very much to tidebuy.

6/30/14

I would like to recommend the shoes from tidebuy online store to all the girls and the ladies who want to look stylish in this season. The shoe has given me a new fashion statement and I am glad to own such nice looking pumps.Thanks to tidebuy.

6/30/14

I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible.
Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders.

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13
Hi,I'm Irene!It's a great pleasure to see you :D
Please tell me your email addr. first for future quick contact ! http://www.tidebuy.com/?CSID=622483

I said: 2014-06-30 19:30:32
not really

I said: 2014-06-30 19:30:45
i need you to help me track my order

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:31:46
do you have order No.

I said: 2014-06-30 19:31:57

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:33:06
Please leave your Email Addr. first to me and I will answer yourQ in about 2 min :)
ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:33:40

i dnt like sharing email address

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:37:23
ok it does not matter

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:38:08
your order has been finished and will be shipped out now

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:38:26
our system will send you the tracking No. and tracking link later

I said: 2014-06-30 19:38:32
when ?

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:39:45

I said: 2014-06-30 19:40:02
it's already 13 days my placed the order

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:40:26
sorry for the delay, we will ship out soon

I said: 2014-06-30 19:40:30
i need tracking details

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:41:53
our system will send you later

I said: 2014-06-30 19:42:04
later when ? after how many months ?

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:43:10

I said: 2014-06-30 19:45:21
i need tracking details

I said: 2014-06-30 19:48:59
u there ?

Can not send an empty message!

You do not have a long operation, the system has been disconnected dialogue you, thank you for your visit and welcome your next visit!Recover Dialogue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/29/14

I bought a wig for $50 and wanted to try it out. The quality is horrible. Returning this is item evidently is never going to happen. There was no return paperwork with the item when it was shipped. I have contacted customer service and had an online chat to get a return mailing address with no luck. I have never been so frustrated with trying to return something!!

6/27/14

Warning!! don't buy anything from tidebuy!! They are crooks ! They have horrible quality of stuff and don't let you return your item ... I learned it the hard way.

6/24/14

The price for these pumps are really cheap and affordable from tidebuy online store. I thought they were going to cost me more, but I am happy after buying the pumps from tidebuy store. However, the pumps were really nice and good quality. I love them for its quality.

6/19/14

STAY AWAY!!! They make very bad imitation of what is advertised on thier website. If a product is out of stock, they will not refund. Instead they ask you to make a replacement. The quality of their product is very poor. Please do not get carried away by the cheap price. You will regret any transaction you make with TIDEBUY.

6/18/14

6/18/14

Don't buy!!!!!!!! This company do not give refunds if they don't fit or you don't like them, I ordered for a wedding but they came far too late, the heel of the sandals felt like it was going to go underneath the shoe when I walked, I was worried they broke while I was out. I emailed tidebuy for the address to return them and was asked to send pictures to show the damage, you can't see the damage but can feel they are not sturdy but the came far too late, they have refused so far to send me an address. I well NEVER!!!!!! Buy from this company again, and if you do be prepared to be scammed, if your don't then you are one of the many few but honestly don't even take the risk. Companies like these should never be allowed to sell.

6/17/14

They are sexy pink and seductive platform stiletto heels in which i bought from tidebuy online store. They make me look gorgeous and the praises which I have received are countless. The pink color patent leather material is making this heel standout in the crowd, thanks to tidebuy.

6/16/14

The contrasting black concise stiletto heels are best party wear from tidebuy online store. It is perfect match, that make me more ravishing and immodest. I can comfortably dance by wearing them. I am happy to have these pumps, thanks very much to tidebuy.

6/6/14

well, this site is trustful for me shopping, i onece bout a dress from them, actually it really takes time to get the size done, sometimes it confused me, but anyway the dress is really good!

6/4/14

These idiots should send someone to your house with a gun to aim at your head while rob you blind, send you crap that doesn't fit normal human beings, and then refuse to allow you to send it back, because they "are not a resale business". I had the God-awful dress on for less than five minutes. Resale, my backside. These crooks should be hung and shot at while they're hanging! AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!!! They should be run out of business!

6/3/14

WORST DEAL OF MY LIFE. Bought several dresses on sales which turn out completely different from pics shown on their website. poor quality, cheap material,dirty work with defects and bad smell.Medium size is large and one size are not uniform. Also, do not be fooled by the free shipping as you have to pay for brokerage fees which amounts to 50% of purchase. The good deal turns out to be over costly. Never going to buy from tidebuy. Would like a refund. Can anyone help?
My advice:AVOID TIDEBUY if you do not want to waste your money

5/31/14

We purchased two dresses. First one the sequence falling apart and like 3 to 4 sizes too small. Second dress supposed to be size 16, poor quality and fits my size 12 daughter from the bottom but too big from top.
I emailed images of dress, measurement to prove to thier tailor that it's small and measure tape on dress plus more images of my daughter wearing the really small dress. They won't budge for an exchange.
Now I'm stuck with two useless dresses.

I want either a refund or exchange on both. I'm not asking for something impossible or irrational.

5/28/14

Paid over $200 for my prom dress and it's still not here (it's been two months). Tried contacting the company various times and they refuse to offer any real solutions. I thought ordering from tidebuy would be fine because my friend got her dress there and it was here in 20 days...boy was I wrong. Now I have 20 days to find a replacement.
Don't buy from tidebuy, it's not worth the risk.

5/28/14

The sexy bikini is very cheap, I was so happy with it. At first, I thought that the cost of this bikini is too high, but it is really cheap and worth for the cost also there are more collections in tidebuy online store.

5/25/14

I think this sexy bikini was very appealing,in which i bought from tidebuy online store. The lovely pink color was a nice shade to have and very appealing. I want to show my body and this was the perfect outfit in beach. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

5/22/14

This monokini dress from tidebuy online store is very appealing. I really thought that this dress will cost high, but when I purchase from online it is very cheap and high in quality. The monokini looked smart and very chic so I was happy with this swim wear as well. Thanks to tidebuy.

5/19/14

When you wear this slipper sandals, you will love the sandals and you will refer the tidebuy store to your family and friends. The slipper sandals are very comfortable to wear and you don’t often need to struggle to get into these as well. They are great and very appealing, thanks to tidebuy online store.

5/19/14

Sorry for my english...i speak french... So, I ordered few necklaces and 3 of them were broken. Also I ordered one royal blue and I rceived a purple one... They don't want to do a refund :( So disapointed by the service. I ordered on march 30 and received my stock on mai 12 (very long).

5/18/14

I received one item of my order several months after I had made the order. The other was not sent. When I asked for a refund, they refused, offered me a coupon and insisted I pay for shipping, The item I ordered with the coupon was not in stock, but they took over a month to tell me - I had to send several emails asking where my purchase was. I asked for a refund, but they said they did not have the authority to refund me. They offered another coupon, but again, the item bought with the coupon was not in stock. I was able to get a refund on PayPal for the shipping costs, but I had to escalate my dispute to a claim of fraud. I have lost the money for the original purchase. Now they've offered a coupon, but they ignore emails that ask for the coupon number.

This scam operation advertises on Facebook under different names. "Stylish Plus", "Tide Store", "Tide Bridal" etc. All apparently have stolen pictures to advertise items they do not stock. I noticed that one of the coats was also advertised on Etsy by an independent artist. The picture of the coat had been stolen. Any items sent to you - if you are lucky to receive an item - will not be like the items advertised. Any positive reviews have been written - or paid for - by the company itself.

The customer service is a nightmare. The telephone number is fake. And they do not honour their refund policy.

5/16/14

I wish I could give zero stars as that's what they deserve. My sister made the mistake of buying her wedding dress from Tidebuy and it was a disaster. A cheap badly made rip off with poor sewing and cheap fabric and plastic beads. Thankfully she still had three months to find a replacement so it ended up costing her hundreds of $$$ more than she had wanted to spend. Before buying my dress I did a lot of research and found out that Tidebuy.com, Tidebuybridal.com, TBDress.com and other sites are all the same so please check before you buy.

5/16/14

These slipper sandals are very smart indeed. As soon as you test these sandals, they are very comfortable to you and you love this sandals. The slipper design is really nice and appealing. The unique design and style is superb for young ladies. Thanks very much to tidebuy online store.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber