US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

elvav

I found there are many kinds of dresses,i always got my dress on time,i love this site. (in 554 reviews)

naes

Also their customer service is very good and i like to talk with them. (in 87 reviews)

xicyd

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rivap
12/22/14

" Just wanted to say thank you for a wonderful pair of boots that I have spent ages looking for. They're so warm and comfy and they look great. Congratulations on a really good product. "

annae16
12/21/14

" Thank you for my new boots. They are just so comfortable and perfect and I am proud that they are well made. They will keep my feet warm for many winters (believe it or not, it does get cold in Queensland). It was a pleasure to deal with a professional company. "

fredericah1
12/21/14

My shirts arrived on the 19th day after purchasing them. That's what I get for choosing the super saver delivery method. But the shirts are as cute as I thought they would be.

venusc1
12/21/14

I love how this shirt fits and feels. It feels comfortable and casual but looks really sophisticated and unique.

hedyd
12/21/14

Queda un poco suelta de lo que se ve en la foto. Pero es muy bonita y muy comoda. Con pantalon de vestir o con mahones! Super

tristas
12/21/14

Got it fit to size, and it's lovely! The navy blue is really dark; practically black in dimmed rooms. Good fabric and cut though!

gailb28
12/21/14

The dresses I got were amazing!! Absolutely happy with the products and the quality of them. Would definitely buy more. Thankyou

paulaj13
12/21/14

I ordered this dress in pool for my sisters bridesmaid dress in a size 10. I absolutely love the colour and it is a very flattering fit, although I will have to have the length altered as my sister is only 5.2". Just what we've been searching for!

moushumic
12/20/14

I have ordered my item a month ago, it still did not show up. They keep sending emails saying that it is in the preparation process. After three reminders, today I totally got frustrated and wrote them an email with deadline to have my order reach my home address. They are corrupts. They are a Chinese company, I off course have heard about their corruption and lies, now I see it and experience it personally. I am not sure if my order will still arrive and probably they will just take my item and not refund the money. They do respond, but I am worried that my item will never arrive and they will eat up my money. I told them I will report about them with consumer bureau. Do not do business with them, anyone!

donnak17
12/19/14

:-)Have got my new red coat, which is very beautiful and it will protect me in the cold ddays. The materials are soft and the buttons are very lovely. Love it so much!

chloee1
12/18/14

Absolutely stunning dress!! I opted for the option to have them made to measure as my maid of honor is really tall so wanted to make sure it would be long enough. And it is perfect!! Both dresses I ordered are!! The material is such high quality and they didn't even take a month to arrive from date of ordering. One thing I will say is the burgundy shade is more raspberry / dark pink than red. This suited me as I hadn't bought any other wedding stuff yet and to be honest the color is much nicer in this shade! Really happy with them!

mirandaw3
12/18/14

I've got my new dress. Although it is very beautiful, the quality is just fine. Only if they can improve the quality of their products, that would be fine. The delivery is much better, quicker than other stores!

zarab2
12/18/14

Wir haben ein Brautkleid in Masssanfertigung bestellt und sind begeistert. Passform, Qualität und Verarbeitung sehr hochwertig. Es müssen keine Änderungen gemacht werden sitzt perfekt. Jederzeit wieder!!!!

tabithab1
12/18/14

I've got my dress yesterday and I've tried it on today, my families said that I looked very beautiful. And I am very happy with this purchase. will definately wear it on X'mas day

juditht6
12/17/14

Buying this dress online saved me a good deal of money. Considering its cheap and delivery is always on time sometimes even earlier, It has been easy for me shopping even in office. I take less time looking for the dress and I get it with a perfect quality.

millicentr
12/17/14

This cloth site has made me look like a fashion star. Everything about shopping is easier than walking round boutiques in Downtown. The clothes are perfectly sized and comfortable. I am a woman of this century who knows taste of latest and trending fashion dresses with wonderful designs but spend a little.

marionj8
12/17/14

The customer service is so responsive. Although my order took long to come. The customer service helped me not to feel worried by responding faster always informing me how far my order was. The dress is well designed and am looking forward to sporting it to an Evening party this Friday.

ramiloa
12/17/14

Some cheap dresses here comes with a quality that keeps me wondering whether the company made any profit. I mean the two dresses were high quality yet cheaper than I had imagined. Anyway just giving this 5 star review to appreciate the discount, fast shipping and high quality of the design.

juner13
12/17/14

What I enjoyed most from this site was the fast shipping and quality designs. I am so impressed with the ability of the designer to make a perfect replica of the product displayed in picture. I recommend this site to anyone looking for a designer who cares about quality.

agathah
12/16/14

Today I received my boots:)) They are so cozy, so warm...they will be great for cold winter days. Thank you for the fast delivery!

beulahn
12/16/14

This site was recommended by one of my friends. I thought it would be a nice site for evening dress, it turned out to be a website with information that is relly amazing! Come over!

tessc
12/16/14

tidebuy.com is my number one favourite store, so when I got engaged to the man of my dreams I didn't have to look far for inspiration for my special day. Our wedding was non-traditional, and the choice of bridesmaid dresses reflected the fun atmosphere we wanted to create. Set in the historic town of headport, style of the dresses perfectly matched our 'DIY' vintage hall wedding. Using a base palette of soft pink tones to match my wedding dress, I selected three different styles which combined seamlessly with the use of polka dots, black accents and pearl accessories. Groomsmen wore effortless black suits which contrasted to the groom's choice of a grey base with black detailing. With all bridesmaids Amanda and jean living overseas, it was easy for me to direct them to the tidebuy.com for their comments and to establish their ideal size. I also selected tidebuy.com clutch bags to give to my bridesmaids as a gift on the morning of the wedding. Aside from being wed to my beautiful new husband Dennis, the highlight of the day was without a doubt, the lovely bridesmaids dresses from tidebuy.com

noviah
12/15/14

I have good experiences on tidebuy. last week, I bought a pair of shoes on this site, because I don't know what size will be perfect for me and the online stuff gave me some good advice. Now I got my shoes, which is very fit for me and the color is very beautiful.My friends also like it and I have strong recommended to them this great site!!

murielb2
12/15/14

My fashionable clothing store!! I want to open my own fashionable clothing store when I was young.But I don't know how to do that. One day, my collage teacher recommended to me Tidebuy site. WOW, it is amazing and the price is much cheaper. Then I decide to order a series of clothing from that store. I have placed my order successfully and the selling is increasing day by day! Thanks, my dear Tidebuy!@!

jenniferw66
12/15/14

Shocking!!I was shocked by Tidebuy site. I can say that it is the most complete online shopping store that can be trusted. I have ordered several items from here and the stuff online always gave me some discount when I need it.Oh, it is cheaper and has good value. Sounds fantistic!

afram1
12/15/14

I'm in love with the jacket and got it in the camel, as well. The quality is great and I definitely got this for a steal! I followed the sizing chart and everything I ordered fits perfectly-- and, trust me, I was worried. I haven't had luck buying from China, before, but this was an excellent experience. My order took two days to process and three days to ship, without a hiccup in the mix. So, after ordering Sunday night, I had everything Friday morning-- excellent! I will definitely buy from Tidebuy, again.

sigridp
12/15/14

The fabric is not a thick as it looks on the picture but it is very confortable, I maybe took it a size too small for me.. :( As for the buttons, the place where iwe put the buttons was so smal, I had to cut il myself because the buttons were approx. 1.8cm and the hole was not even 0.5 cm big!! What I liked is te the buttons were nicely sewed and not loose. :)

ericah8
12/15/14

Thanks for going the extra mile to ensure i have a dress for my special event. I am looking forward to doing business in the future.Thank you for the speedy delivery and the dress fits perfectly!

ceciliaw2
12/15/14

Tidebuy made my day for the second time. This time with a faster shipping unlike in the first shopping experience. I cannot believe how fast the site was able to deliver it. I love the jacket , the long sleeve is just good enough for a warming experience. Great jacket for a low price was worth it. I went for Expedited shipping and it came in three day.

natalieb19
12/15/14

This is just to say thank you for the nice dress customized for me by tidebuy. I would give four stars for shipping which became a little slower.

winnih1
12/15/14

First of all this is the first time I have purchased clothing online so I wasn't sure how it would work out. Second, I am not a small person and after reading some reviews I was a little worried. It is a light material very comfortable. I am 5ft 6in and usually wear a medium, the large fit just fine, flattering and even though I'm tall it still looks good as a dress. I got the black, I wear it with tall black heeled boots and and black belt around the hips and get lots of complements! love it!

audreyh7
12/15/14

Thank you very much for your help and I will give you a good response. The fabric and the colour of the dress are all fabulous! You are so kins and sweet that I will buy more dresses on your website´╝ü

sharonm63
12/15/14

When I first chose this dress for my friend, I wondered how it would fit and look on her. I was so shocked when I saw her walking up the aisle with this dress. It fitted her so well and was so amazing to all her guest. I never anticipated that it would become an excellent fit and glory on my friend. She had looked like an angel wearing the dress. Oh, how I will encourage others to buy this design and only from Tidebuy.

noviae
12/15/14

It is still fresh in my mind as if it was yesterday. It is now one year down the line and another cyber Monday is hear. Last year, I had made use of the Black Friday to get good discounts. time has passed so fast and I need to upgrade my closet. I made a few orders some few hours ago. I hope my experience will be just like what I had experience last year.

estherw7
12/15/14

It was more easy and cheaper shopping here than in a bridal store in downtown. The price in the store was 500 plus bucks but I got a nice wedding dress here for 200. This dress is absolutely perfect and having been altered to fit me flatters me. I am very pleased just counting down 15 more days to my wedding. Thank you so much for a great design.

bonnieb40
12/15/14

My order from this site was a Beautiful Black Mesh Hollow Round-Neck Backless Sheath Dress-Two Piece Set. You can search it and see. It is a club wear but I like it because it is not very explosive. Long story shortened, I now have my dress. Thanks

donnab44
12/14/14

Tidebuy is really a serious store! can contact them easily for every uncertainty and know that they will give you the right advice! I bought a couple of times from them and I am always satisfied! I thank them because they are very accurate and I have satisfied on my every request! thank you very much TIDEBUY YOU ARE THE BEST!

elvirag1
12/14/14

Excellent seller, highly recommended, exactly as described, very well packaged, excellent quality, fast shipping AAA+... I'm happy to have bought in Tidebuy. The customer service staff was excellent, superb communication, time even more surprising answer. It was my first purchase and I felt so well taken care of, so I hope to buy some accessories with you soon. Also, I have recommended to my friends. The quality of the dress is more than I expected (had heard that internet shopping not always had good quality), but Tidebuy surprised me. Just appreciate the coverage to the city of Tailand and it allowed me to choose different post companies.

olgab11
12/14/14

Had an amazing experience with Tidebuy. I was cautious ordering as I haven't ordered from the Internet, however, the product I received was exactly as pictured and great quality. Stitching was top notch, I got it custom made which fits perfectly. Shipping was quick and easy and could be tracked from China to Netherlands.

arlennac
12/14/14

I wouldbt give any star rating but it made me choose one. This service sucked!!! I bought a pair of boots i been wanting for months and i ordered them on november 9th and it is now December 13th. I contacted customer service and this girl sarah sent me the wrong tracking information for a different order i placed. They are helpless. I asked for a refund and they gave me sum tracking number and said i chose the slowest shipping method and blah blah blah but i give up with them. This was the worst customer service i have ever recieved and will never order from them again. Hopefully ill get my other order i placed but very unlikely. All i can say is $#*! them

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from this site, you either wont get your order or youll get the run around about everything

joyw10
12/12/14

I asked "Fairy" how to return a Blue Tooth Headset I received from Tidebuy because it did not work and she first asked it the wires fit...and it went downhill from there.We conversed for 25 minutes as she/he came up with every reason why I could not get a refund.
Finally after I got insistent she said it would cost more money to return it than the item is worth. I gave up after that. Lesson Learned...Never to order from Tidebuy again.
P.S. I also purchased 2 clothing items and they are way too small.Their products are substandard. I got on their website and submitted some complaints in on their products that I purchased recently, it has been two days and they never showed up on their site. Apparently they only post the good reviews which explains there high rating on their site.

Tip for consumers: Prices are low and shipping is high. Terrible return policy. Horrible customer service!

hermosaw
12/12/14

i got my order quick!! the jacket is exactly like on the photo and the quality is perfect.i was long thinking about to order - did it and got really happy!!! i will for sure order again and tell everyone who asks me (which are many people)

stephgj
12/12/14

I wear this boots for all my dresses. For short length outfits I wear it as a knee length boot and for jeans and other dresses I wear them as ankle length boots. It is very amazing!!!

chloed5
12/12/14

The site has repetitively delivered dresses, coats, pants and bags to me. Some of them were shipped during the great sale season offer and I saved a lot buying. I understand that tomorrow is a cyber Monday. I hope to buy some designs if shipping will be made free.

camillem11
12/12/14

I had previously issues with an item but they took care of it immediately without me even having to ask... I appreciate the attentiveness.

natalies18
12/12/14

I have got my new dress and it is very beautiful, with great quality, good materials. only one point that I am not too satisfied. The color is darker to the picture, anyway it is just fine.

sarap23
12/11/14

This is the first time I have used tidebuy but it certainly won't be the last. I was very happy and very impressed with my purchase. The handbag is exactly as shown and the quality is very good. Handling and shipping time was excellent and communication with the supplier was brilliant. I am VERY happy to recommend this company and their product to others wishing to use them and as I have already said YES I will definitely use them again

heddaw1
12/11/14

Tidebuy can always give me surprises and the dress I've got fits me well. I like the dress style because it makes me look elegant and beautiful. I cannot wait to wear it on my big day. Many thanks.

eideh
12/11/14

These boots gives an excellent balance while walking for a long distance. These boots gives me a great comfort and I just love the relaxed feel it gave on me. I love Tidebuy for making wonderful products!

samanthaw17
12/11/14

I ordered 300$s in clothes on 11/26/14 it is now 12/11/2014 and they are still not here. I wonder if i will even get them!!!