US Government’s NSF

TideBuy reviews

79%
Tel: +86-29-68532863
sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 794 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 153 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 33 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

francisb24
5/3/16

After 3 weeks they sent me the wrong color dress and now they ask me to return the dress for only a 40% refund.

hadwinp
5/2/16

I placed order for 1 dress from Tidebuy website and I was so happy with the awesome dresses; Ill always buy other items. One nice thing that I actually liked is that you dont come across these dresses in local shops. I got several praise on the Silk Linen dress I bought whenever I wore it to any occasion Jone."

lilyb17
5/2/16

Beautiful party dresses! I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world!

danaj20
5/2/16

Ordering these dresses was the best decision I made.My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and got so many compliments.

satnamc
5/2/16

There sizes are very small . I order large and the shirts can't even fit my son . I don't know what measurements they using . No wonder all the stuff is from China

lamyas
5/2/16

I've dealt with Tidebuy and bough from them several dresses. The quality is very poor and the sizes is wrong. when I received suborders that are all poor quality I contacted them to cancel the rest of my order to cut loses. Their policy state that if you are not satisfied you are able to return the items within 15 days and refund your money within 2-7 days. They don't refund the full amount they ask for half the price as a charge on expensive dresses and the take the shipment cost too although they didn't even send it. I'm not satisfied with them at all.

tabithan1
4/30/16

Huge selection of products to choose from and intelligent filtering that allow you to narrow down your search to find what you are looking for. I had to return one pair because it didn't fit and the process was easy/refund was issued in a timely manner.

oakleyj2
4/30/16

My go to spot when I need a fresh new outfit for any special event. Always on point, now, and affordable.Thanks!!!"

daceye
4/30/16

They have the best personalized return policy"

leratom1
4/28/16

I love this site!
I have ordered many beautiful pieces from this website! The quality and the beauty of the fashion just surprised me. I just can't get enough. I have told everyone I know about this website. I will definitely be ordering again next time.

gonzalesv
4/23/16

Tidebuy has great products at low prices without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend this store for anyone who wants great, quality stuff at great prices.

nathalyk
4/23/16

I recently wrote a very clear and direct review of purchasing a formal dress that did not meet the standard set by the manufacturer in color, fit or quality. They have decided to accept a return and offer a full refund upon confirmation of the shipping transaction. Although I was disappointed in the experience, I wanted to report that they did finalize an appropriate customer-friendly resolution.

avalinb
4/21/16

Impressed with the quality and received a lot of compliments from everyone who saw the dress and my picture.

tarikuh
4/21/16

I love this site! There are many choices of products and sizes. I was totally surprised by the quality of products but also communication. I have placed several orders and I intend to order from this site again and again.

jerrys63
4/18/16

This company is amazing! The delivery was fast, and all of the items were as expected. The pictures provided online matched up really well with the finished product. The professionalism is impressive within the company. I ordered some swimsuits and cover ups, and they were perfect for the bargain. Good quality and a good price!

gabrieh
4/17/16

Shopping on tidebuy.com has been wonderful. The products are very good quality for the price you pay. I am a customer for life.

preciousf2
4/12/16

I ordered my prom dress through PayPal with this site and and after calling them twice to make sure they didn't forget about my dress because they kept telling me different days to wait but I finally received it April 8 after I ordered it March 21. When I recieved the dress it was beautiful. The only thing is I went and ordered the dress according to the size on their charts but it is way to big so I have to get it altered but if you should order from here get it at least 2 or 3 sizes down from your size on the chart. But other than that the service was great and I have to mention that I Also paid for express shipping and threat stitching in the inside was perfect and I would order from them again.

darlenec17
4/7/16

I was blocked from the site for going to fast!!! Are you serious I have never been blocked from anything...
But I was scrolling to fast .....please

unknownc16
4/5/16

OKAY, HERE GOES! I HAVE ORDERED 2 PAIRS OF SHOES. THEY SAID MY ORDER HAVE BEEN DELIVERED AT THE FRONT DESK/RECEPTIONIST. I CONTACTED THE LEASING OFFICE, THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY NEVER GOT ANY PACKAGE FOR ME. SO I CALLED THE UPS AND FIND OUT WHERE/WHEN MY PACKAGE WAS DELIVERED. THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHO DELIVERED OR SIGNED THE PACKAGE. FIRST OF ALL, IF THEY WERE DELIVERING THE PACKAGE AND I WAS HOME, THEY WOULD HAVE/SHOULD HAVE LEFT MY A NOTICE OR SOMETHING. I NEVER GOT ANY NOTICE SAYING THEY MADE AN ATTEMPT. NOW I DO NOT KNOW WHERE AND WHO GOT MY PACKAGE. I CONTACTED TIDEBUY, THEY SAID THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING, BUT THEY WOULD REFUND $15.00 ? WHAT $15.00 CAN DO FOR ME????? FIRST WAS SAMMYDRESS.COM TOOK MY $123.61 AND NOW THIS TIDEBUY. I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN ORDER ANYTHING FROM CHINA. USA IS THE BEST !!!!!!!

brendab68
3/27/16

no paper work came with item to do any return

gergans
3/20/16

I looked everywhere for the Badgley Mischka Rouge heel and this was the only place I could find them. You helped me complete my wedding look!

marges6
3/17/16

The worst company I ever made deal with. The item was broken, i had to prove it by sending them pictures of the purchase. They lost my custom size dress measurement, it came out couple of weeks after. Never going to order from them again. Do not waist your money and time.

catthys
3/13/16

Really love how they have a large range of clothing that you can choose from
and the site is pretty simple to navigate around as well. Ordered a few dresses and tops and they shipped relatively quickly, so I was quite happy with that. Just be careful with the sizes because they're a little small so I would recommend ordering a size up. Overall customer service was a delight to deal with when I emailed them about their shipping process, since I needed the dresses before I went off to my vacation.Overall a great experience and would shop here again.

irise2
3/13/16

I ordered two dresses from Tidebuy. They arrived in a timely fashion, but, unfortunately, they did not fit me. I emailed the company for instructions on how to return the dresses and get a refund. They sent me the information. I received my full refund to my paypal account very quickly.. Just can't believe it because some companies deal the refund so slowly. You can't get any better than that! Oh, and the dresses were lovely, but just didn't fit.

gloriar17
3/13/16

Great quality shoes and great service. I buy here very often and I`m very satisfied. I prefer to buy one good pair of shoes instead of buying a bunch of poor quality, that`s why I prefer this store.

sandrac68
3/13/16

Tidebuy is a very good company for making dress, I ordered a dinner dress for my girl friend from the site, when we received the dress, we cannot believe our eyes, it is so beautiful.

edinaa1
3/12/16

Very cute dress, comfortable, the fabric is very nice, substantial, very good quality. i am 5'6, the length falls just an inch or so above my knee. color is just as i imagined, a nice burgandy red.

aminao
3/12/16

love it! the material was a little thinner than I expected but it's my favorite thing to wear and it falls so nicely

viivir
3/12/16

The dress I ordered from tidebuy was just amazing! Truly more than I could ever ask for. I was very satisfied with the product and the delivery. I highly recommend tidebuy!

enan1
3/10/16

Nice color dress and fits perfectly,

samirai
3/10/16

I heard that it runs smaller then size so i ordered a bigger size and it was a little bit big for my feet. I think it is true to size!!! Its a really shinny pretty black and the insides are SOOOOOO COMFY AND SOFT!!! it was worth the money and i might buy it again!! I AM INLOVE its my new favorite pair!!!

suzanaa1
3/8/16

LOVE the necklace. One of my favorite statement pieces and I wear it to work all the time. Have gotten many compliments.

ninar20
3/8/16

good seller very effecient with dealing. very nice klass. very happy with order advice. i love it. very nice good. thanks you

ha9584
3/8/16

After our last review, the website contacted us and promised to solve the problem as soon as possible. They apologised and made sure that everything would be fixed and they would work it out, and they actually did. We received our order within the following week to the address we provided. Not only that, they also gave us a coupon code voucher to satisfy us.

We are pleased with how the team was very caring and thoughtful, and although we were so mad and unpleased with their service, they tried to overcome the problems in a good caring way.
We thank them for understanding, and we hope they do not repeat what happened again!

pauln62
3/8/16

3 MONTHS OF EMAILS BEEN AWAITING A REFUND WHICH IS NOT COMEING BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY DO NOT DO BUY ANY GOODS FROM THEM THEY ARE NOT HONEST THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY ....SIZES ARE NOT CORRECT ON WHAT THEY DO SEND OUT ......I HAD TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY THAT I USED ........TIDEBUY NEVER AGAIN.....

nanan10
3/6/16

I have been wanting pair of shoes for a while now and have been very hesitant to order them. I was worried for nothing. Perfect fit, looks good, very stylish and comfortable

nenak1
3/6/16

I love the dress. It fits perfect. According the the M sz measurements, it should fit big at the waist but it fits perfect. measurements are a little off. The garment descriptions are very accurate except that the description says that it is very stretchy and is ts medium stretch. I love the print color and it is well finish.

lindsayr23
3/4/16

Order arrived very quickly. In fact I was surprised how quickly it arrived. Price points seemed fair enough. I would definitely purchase from tidebuy.com in the future.

joans62
3/4/16

This purchase was so easy and the flats arrived in a matter of days in perfect condition.

eddyn6
3/4/16

Loved the dress, it was great and flowing and the color is true to picture!

sanelas1
3/4/16

Cute dress and fits true to size for mebut it's completely see through. You'll need a slip to wear under it.

sasal1
3/1/16

Came exactly like the picture looked fits great. My first order and I'm impressed

aminas6
3/1/16

Wore TideBuy dress for our engagement photos. It was a little big around the waist but i used a Brooch in the back to tighten it up a bit. I received a lot of compliments!

midhek
2/29/16

It's the time of the year and I needed boots and TideBuy had a good deal going. I easily found what I was looking for - very self-explanatory. I have been a member since October and the selections given by the style expert were awesome. Also, the quality is great and I love it.

behetam
2/29/16

Shoes are very affordable. I ordered one to see what will come. I am very satisfied. I plan to order a few pair of shoes. Choose and you TideBuy. It is a safe purchase!

sakuras
2/28/16

A friend put me onto tidebuy, I'm so glad she did, had dress for a party are perfect in candy pink patent leather, I will be back to purchase more, the service is better than any retail store I have been into. LOVE LOVE LOVE

ismaill7
2/28/16

Very nice item. The fabric is soft which I like actually. As shown in the picture.

sanas2
2/28/16

just perfect!!! Very Comfortable, True to Size.i Love them!!

emiliab5
2/27/16

They take forever to deliver. Don't plan to wear their products for a particular occasion because you gonna end up with disappointment.
Unfortunately, their items don't look as they appear in the pictures on their website. The material is poor and fake.
I have order XL just to be shure but the dresses i have orderd are not even L.
I have orderd 5 items and recive only 4.
Verry disepointed
Bad business.

staniao
2/27/16

with this site I ordered a lot of stuff for my wedding
everything is very fast and there is the same as in the pictures
I'm very important because it was the wedding the most important day in the life
entrusted to them and you to deliver the best things for your day

72 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the TideBuy staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Dear customer,
Thanks for your question here.
Our customer service will check the order details for you soon and then will email you as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
1 week ago
Answer
tidebuyt
A: Hi, dear friend,
Thanks for your question to us. Could you please so kind to tell us your order id so that we can check the details for you? Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Tidebuy team
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

8 Coupons for TideBuy

No coupon code needed
Shop now at TideBuy to save!
Go to TideBuy