US Government's NSF

Tel: +86.01064476833 -
elvis@tidebuy.com

341 Reviews for TideBuy

Review Highlights

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it.

I ordered a dress, it was delivered, but unfortunatly there were defects..

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/20/14

A nice online shop with many beautiful dresses.I had chosen a dress with good packing and lower price.

7/20/14

Thanks to god that I bought such a dignified dress thogh the shipping cost was a little expensive,really happy and enjoy the dress so much.

7/17/14

Garbage!
You can tell the 5 star reviews are made by the company itself as they all sound the same!!

7/16/14

The dress arrived in no time at all and fitted wonderfully.More important,the customer service was really considerate and patient.

7/14/14

For me,I bought two dresses in tidebuy and though the mading time was a little longer,communicating with them and said the dresses were made at the ordering time.Then I received the dresses,really worthy to wait for a long time.I'm so satisfied.

7/14/14

This site is scam, if you have any doubts, you can give it a try. My wife made two orders, the first order turn out to be poor imitation of what was advertised. Thanks to Paypal, we got our money back from the second order. Tidebuy! Dont even try sending me that cheap mail, Any one pay through Paypal, you can get your money back.

7/13/14

The bag I bought gave me a sensuous appearance making me confident.The fine detailing and the innovative designing make it outstanding and different from other bags. Thank you for such nice and wonderful bag.

7/10/14

The dress I bought from tidebuy is great and beautiful, It has a good quality.Good shopping experience!

7/8/14

the dress is ugly en fake. the material is cheap. De kwaliteit van de stof is waardeloos. Jurk is te kort. Ziet er niet uit. trekt aan alle kanten.

7/8/14

These blue stiletto heels are so relaxed, and are not too high for walking around my office, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. The tidebuy shoes look shining on my foot. It gives me stylish and pretty look. They are so standard perfect heels. If you are on the fence about these buy them you will not regret it. Thanks to tidebuy.

7/7/14

I have to say this online shopping was so right including the style,the price and other aspects,fitted me very well.Thanks,tidebuy!

7/4/14

A very badly managed and dishonest business that takes people's hard earned money and deliver garbage to them - unwearable, nothing as advertised, very poor quality (bags and clothing) and extremely bad tailoring. They DO NOT STAND BY by their products, they CLAIM THEY DO NOT MAKE MISTAKES, they DO NOT WANT TO REFUND and they just WANT TO FRUSTRATE clients until they give up !!! I am utterly disgusted by their dishonest practices! I learned the hard way.

7/3/14

This breathtaking Closed Toe Pumps are awesome and affordable price, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. Formal and stylish shoes for every wear, sexy and high heel stilettos and pumps which makes your legs look shiny and sexy and bellies for trip and girls crowd, thanks very much to tidebuy.

7/2/14

I always prefer pumps as they never go out of fashion. These red peep toe sequins on these pumps give me a different look, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. Also, the platform heels are just great for me as they assist me in walking comfortably without any fear, thanks to tidebuy.

6/30/14

I am not the kind of person who writes bad reviews but this guys are horrible.
Read for yourself my conversation with them about one of my orders.

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:30:13
Hi,I'm Irene!It's a great pleasure to see you :D
Please tell me your email addr. first for future quick contact ! http://www.tidebuy.com/?CSID=622483

I said: 2014-06-30 19:30:32
not really

I said: 2014-06-30 19:30:45
i need you to help me track my order

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:31:46
do you have order No.

I said: 2014-06-30 19:31:57

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:33:06
Please leave your Email Addr. first to me and I will answer yourQ in about 2 min :)
ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:33:40

i dnt like sharing email address

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:37:23
ok it does not matter

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:38:08
your order has been finished and will be shipped out now

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:38:26
our system will send you the tracking No. and tracking link later

I said: 2014-06-30 19:38:32
when ?

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:39:45

I said: 2014-06-30 19:40:02
it's already 13 days my placed the order

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:40:26
sorry for the delay, we will ship out soon

I said: 2014-06-30 19:40:30
i need tracking details

ireneexpo said: 2014-07-01 09:41:53
our system will send you later

I said: 2014-06-30 19:42:04
later when ? after how many months ?

Irene said: 2014-06-30 19:43:10

I said: 2014-06-30 19:45:21
i need tracking details

I said: 2014-06-30 19:48:59
u there ?

Can not send an empty message!

You do not have a long operation, the system has been disconnected dialogue you, thank you for your visit and welcome your next visit!Recover Dialogue

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/29/14

I bought a wig for $50 and wanted to try it out. The quality is horrible. Returning this is item evidently is never going to happen. There was no return paperwork with the item when it was shipped. I have contacted customer service and had an online chat to get a return mailing address with no luck. I have never been so frustrated with trying to return something!!

6/27/14

Warning!! don't buy anything from tidebuy!! They are crooks ! They have horrible quality of stuff and don't let you return your item ... I learned it the hard way.

6/19/14

STAY AWAY!!! They make very bad imitation of what is advertised on thier website. If a product is out of stock, they will not refund. Instead they ask you to make a replacement. The quality of their product is very poor. Please do not get carried away by the cheap price. You will regret any transaction you make with TIDEBUY.

6/18/14

6/18/14

Don't buy!!!!!!!! This company do not give refunds if they don't fit or you don't like them, I ordered for a wedding but they came far too late, the heel of the sandals felt like it was going to go underneath the shoe when I walked, I was worried they broke while I was out. I emailed tidebuy for the address to return them and was asked to send pictures to show the damage, you can't see the damage but can feel they are not sturdy but the came far too late, they have refused so far to send me an address. I well NEVER!!!!!! Buy from this company again, and if you do be prepared to be scammed, if your don't then you are one of the many few but honestly don't even take the risk. Companies like these should never be allowed to sell.

6/16/14

The contrasting black concise stiletto heels are best party wear from tidebuy online store. It is perfect match, that make me more ravishing and immodest. I can comfortably dance by wearing them. I am happy to have these pumps, thanks very much to tidebuy.

6/6/14

well, this site is trustful for me shopping, i onece bout a dress from them, actually it really takes time to get the size done, sometimes it confused me, but anyway the dress is really good!

6/4/14

These idiots should send someone to your house with a gun to aim at your head while rob you blind, send you crap that doesn't fit normal human beings, and then refuse to allow you to send it back, because they "are not a resale business". I had the God-awful dress on for less than five minutes. Resale, my backside. These crooks should be hung and shot at while they're hanging! AVOID THEM AT ALL COST!!!! They should be run out of business!

6/4/14

When I saw these shoes, I thought they were for me. I really like the simple design of these pumps. I thought they are the best products available online from tidebuy online store. I love the pumps, which is smart and unique in style. Thanks to tidebuy.

6/3/14

WORST DEAL OF MY LIFE. Bought several dresses on sales which turn out completely different from pics shown on their website. poor quality, cheap material,dirty work with defects and bad smell.Medium size is large and one size are not uniform. Also, do not be fooled by the free shipping as you have to pay for brokerage fees which amounts to 50% of purchase. The good deal turns out to be over costly. Never going to buy from tidebuy. Would like a refund. Can anyone help?
My advice:AVOID TIDEBUY if you do not want to waste your money

5/31/14

We purchased two dresses. First one the sequence falling apart and like 3 to 4 sizes too small. Second dress supposed to be size 16, poor quality and fits my size 12 daughter from the bottom but too big from top.
I emailed images of dress, measurement to prove to thier tailor that it's small and measure tape on dress plus more images of my daughter wearing the really small dress. They won't budge for an exchange.
Now I'm stuck with two useless dresses.

I want either a refund or exchange on both. I'm not asking for something impossible or irrational.

5/28/14

Paid over $200 for my prom dress and it's still not here (it's been two months). Tried contacting the company various times and they refuse to offer any real solutions. I thought ordering from tidebuy would be fine because my friend got her dress there and it was here in 20 days...boy was I wrong. Now I have 20 days to find a replacement.
Don't buy from tidebuy, it's not worth the risk.

5/28/14

The sexy bikini is very cheap, I was so happy with it. At first, I thought that the cost of this bikini is too high, but it is really cheap and worth for the cost also there are more collections in tidebuy online store.

5/26/14

If you are planning to go to the beach, this sexy bikini is certainly nice dress to wear. This is a great piece of swimwear to choose from tidebuy online store. A sexy bikini that offers so many designs and stylish wear in tidebuy online store, thanks.

5/22/14

This monokini dress from tidebuy online store is very appealing. I really thought that this dress will cost high, but when I purchase from online it is very cheap and high in quality. The monokini looked smart and very chic so I was happy with this swim wear as well. Thanks to tidebuy.

5/19/14

When you wear this slipper sandals, you will love the sandals and you will refer the tidebuy store to your family and friends. The slipper sandals are very comfortable to wear and you don’t often need to struggle to get into these as well. They are great and very appealing, thanks to tidebuy online store.

5/19/14

Sorry for my english...i speak french... So, I ordered few necklaces and 3 of them were broken. Also I ordered one royal blue and I rceived a purple one... They don't want to do a refund :( So disapointed by the service. I ordered on march 30 and received my stock on mai 12 (very long).

5/18/14

I received one item of my order several months after I had made the order. The other was not sent. When I asked for a refund, they refused, offered me a coupon and insisted I pay for shipping, The item I ordered with the coupon was not in stock, but they took over a month to tell me - I had to send several emails asking where my purchase was. I asked for a refund, but they said they did not have the authority to refund me. They offered another coupon, but again, the item bought with the coupon was not in stock. I was able to get a refund on PayPal for the shipping costs, but I had to escalate my dispute to a claim of fraud. I have lost the money for the original purchase. Now they've offered a coupon, but they ignore emails that ask for the coupon number.

This scam operation advertises on Facebook under different names. "Stylish Plus", "Tide Store", "Tide Bridal" etc. All apparently have stolen pictures to advertise items they do not stock. I noticed that one of the coats was also advertised on Etsy by an independent artist. The picture of the coat had been stolen. Any items sent to you - if you are lucky to receive an item - will not be like the items advertised. Any positive reviews have been written - or paid for - by the company itself.

The customer service is a nightmare. The telephone number is fake. And they do not honour their refund policy.

5/16/14

I wish I could give zero stars as that's what they deserve. My sister made the mistake of buying her wedding dress from Tidebuy and it was a disaster. A cheap badly made rip off with poor sewing and cheap fabric and plastic beads. Thankfully she still had three months to find a replacement so it ended up costing her hundreds of $$$ more than she had wanted to spend. Before buying my dress I did a lot of research and found out that Tidebuy.com, Tidebuybridal.com, TBDress.com and other sites are all the same so please check before you buy.

5/15/14

It should be a no star. They put up beautiful pictures of models on their page, and when you order, they make a not good imitation of the picture. Stay away from TIDEBUY.

5/14/14

The pumps which i bought from tidebuy online store is going to be one of my favourite in my collections. The pumps are very comfortable to wear and it offer so much of style and the unique designs are great. The lovely printed designs is eye catchy. Thanks to tidebuy.

5/12/14

The sandals are quite nice in tidebuy online store. When you see these shoes, you probably don’t think they are worth much but to be honest, they are great shoes. The sandals do offer quality and comfort which is important for me personally. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

5/10/14

I like the shoes very much, in which i bought from tidebuy online store. The sandals were comfortable to wear which is of course nice style. Also the sandals are smart in their design. They are really cheap when compared to other online stores. I recommend these type of shoes to all young ladies, thanks to tidebuy.

5/9/14

As soon as you see the beautiful women shoes from tidebuy online store, start purchasing the shoes because these type of shoes are rare in the market. Definitely you love the unique style of the shoes available in the tidebuy online store. The pumps are lovely and the simple design of the pumps really made it stand out from others. I thought the women shoes offered style and appeal. Thanks to tidebuy.

5/9/14

STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!!! Their products are crap... I got a dress that was stained with a non-functional zipper. After multiple photos and a video of the zipper not working, they are still refusing me a return for refund, and now are completely ignoring my emails! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

5/9/14

If I could give NO STARS I would. This company is a scam and if you carefully read the 5-star reviews you will see a pattern which tells me this China company is writing their own reviews to improve their rating. In my case I ordered a wedding dress which I received. It was also made for someone who is 7 feet tall and not at all to the size specifications that they had in the listing. It also had dirt on the back of the dress. When I complained and asked for a refund they asked me to take pictures of the dirt and to show the measuring tape in pictures. I jumped through their hoops and they were never satisfied but just kept giving me more hoops to jump through, like a never-ending task in frustration. To this day I've gone back and forth with them almost 30 times. Their customer service is TERRIBLE and lies to you. They then claimed to offer a partial refund and said they would send it to my Paypal account, also a lie. No such refund was ever given. I plan to file complaints at econsumer.gov and I suggest NO ONE SHOP AT TIDEBUY. They are a ripoff company.

5/9/14

I bought two prom dresses for my daughter and if she was 7ft tall she would fit them, when i asked for a refund by E-mail i was told they are custom made and therefore can not be returned, there is nothing on their website to tell you that they can not be returned unless faulty. Today I have received a bill from the carrier of another £78 for delivery, which was apparently FREE DELIVERY when i ordered them. Not happy about this at all and would never use them again. Still not received an email from TIDEBUY!! DO NOT USE

5/9/14

When I see the unique style of the pumps from tidebuy online store, I was so happy with the design and I bought the pumps as soon as I see online. The exquisite detailing to the women shoes is lovely and the pumps do offer everything you want, thanks to tidebuy.

5/8/14

The tidebuy women shoes are the perfect pair of pumps. You are going to love these women shoes because they offer so much style and quality. The pumps do look unique in style and very modern. They are so appealing today, thanks to tidebuy.

5/8/14

The women shoes from tidebuy online store are certainly some of the very best options to consider today. The women shoes have a lovely red shade that stands out from other shoes. I prompt the rhinestone pattern was great as well, also very nice and appealing. Thanks to tidebuy.

5/8/14

I really thought these women shoes were certainly good in design. I thought they were more expensive, but the shoes are very cheap compare to other online stores, So I am happy with the price they offer from tidebuy online store. The women shoes are going to be a highlight piece to any wardrobe. These are beautiful, thanks.

5/8/14

When I see this women shoes, I decided buy them from tidebuy online store. The women shoes did not take too much time to arrive either which I was really happy with it. The bowknots to the back of the shoes were lovely. Thanks to tidebuy.

5/8/14

These women shoes are very nice and appealing from tidebuy. The lovely gold lining stood out for me and I thought the soft suede touch was very nice as well. The women shoes were comfortable to wear, also the heel size is good. Thanks very much to tidebuy.

5/8/14

I absolutely love these women shoes from tidebuy online store. These do not just look great, they are really affordable for the money. I was not sure if the price would be that affordable so I was extremely happy. The women shoes are comfortable to wear.

5/7/14

The women shoes are too good from tidebuy online store. I absolutely love the elegant style and design that I get with this beautiful women shoes. The heart emblem to the side of the shoes is very lovely. It is a perfect shoe for me, thanks.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber