US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

elvav

I found there are many kinds of dresses,i always got my dress on time,i love this site. (in 419 reviews)

naes

Also their customer service is very good and i like to talk with them. (in 66 reviews)

xicyd

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it. (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

susanb63
10/30/14

Tidebuy.com is a scam, I just ordered a wedding dress from them. it looks like the picture....yes besides the red and yellow stains, 2 rips, and unfinished stitch work on the flowers.......when i disputed it and offered to pay to ship it back b/c they sent an email stating they could make another one... this was suddenly not an option and they threatened me with high shipping and customs cost. They also told me to "get it dry cleaned"< did not offer to pay for said dry cleaning .... when i explained how that would not fix the rips or unfinished work they offered me a coupon on my next purchase... I told them, and did, report them to FTC. Now they want to refund me 10$ ... only for the stains, which at first was from shipping, but now its from being "in store" they can't even get their story straight and my bad review hasn't even shown up on their website. They should be bared from selling in the USA

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

luzivemidam
10/30/14

I would like to appreciate Tidebuy for the wedding dress. It was sized well to fit me and was shipped on time for my big day. The customer service was also very helpful because this was my first time shopping from them. I loved the experience and would advice my friends to go for stuff from the site.

leahf2
10/29/14

Ok this is just great! I remember well the first time i got to this website having navigated from facebook.i was drawn here by a pair of high heel shoes.i was able to make a purchase without any difficulty and the order was delivered in time.

hildas1
10/29/14

I would highly recommend tidebuy.com to anyone who is looking for good customer service, fast and efficient service and a beautiful dress for that special occasion . I've ordered three dresses from them and the first one didn't fit right so I returned it hassle free without paying a restocking fee and received store credit! I didn't mind because I knew I was going to be purchasing from them again !

itsgreatd
10/28/14

this is a very good place to buy dresses from having bought a sexy lingerie at a very low price.their delivery rate is also satisfactory and quality is part of them.i can recommend this site without any reservations.

ardentr
10/28/14

The best way to shop for amazingly gorgeous dresses. The website is user-friendly, it allows for you to see detailed images and has customer service chat function 24/7. I have always bought my dresses online from tidebuy for the past 3 years now and have always been satisfied with the level of service, website ease of access, convenience and the quality of the dresses. I would highly recommend tidebuy as the best place to do your dress shopping :)

lisag55
10/28/14

I haven't yet recieved the dress but I feel very satisfied knowing that I am buying an authentic dress for a special event. I found the helpline staff were very attentive to my enquiries about dress lengths and within a few hours I had managed to make the right choice. It has taken me weeks of trying on dresses and research and I hadn't yet settled on the right dress but with tidebuy I could have chosen 5 dresses and been equally satisfied, I can't wait for the parcel to arrive now.

dennisr27
10/28/14

Extremely easy site to order from and they also accept payment via paypal which makes it very secure. i placed my order on a monday evening arrived the following wednesday morning!! Great quality for the afordable price. Really helped with a last minute school fancy dress problem.

candancew
10/27/14

Waw !! what an amazing way. I've got my perfect shoes from tidebuy with a reasonable price after many days of seraching.

winnim1
10/27/14

This was my first time buying from this site and I just have to say that it was wonderful. The dress is gorgeous and I would definitely recommend to my friends.Wearing it feel really so beautiful!!l

tiffanyc21
10/27/14

Really great website with so many wonderful designs to choose from and all them are at an affordable price. Each and every dress is exclusive and wearing them will make you stand out.Delivery is also quick and the support from the site is really great.

janed70
10/26/14

I love this site they have such excellent outfits. I have never had a
problem with their costume store service. They are enjoyable and very
helpful. I liked their turtle throat whole body matches which I still own,
and I wish they still taken now. I liked their france whole body matches
that look so excellent with dress trousers. they should improve on their
delivery

maryk65
10/25/14

Ordered four bridesmaids dresses one of which was custom size, customer
services contacted us to double check size as it was a very small dress
which was good. Dresses arrived on time in wonderful condition, even better
than expected. Well recommended, excellent product and service.

emilliac
10/25/14

I order plenty of items from tidebuy online as often as I can (when I have enough money). I try my hardest to stay away from the mall so online shopping has become the best thing for me.

Number one: tidebuy is completely cheap. Dear God. Seriously, since when is a piece of lace sown together considered an item that should be $20? A little ridiculous, but I still love the products.

The website is user friendly. Easy to navigate and easy to order. Shipping is a little costly, but decent. They usually deliver my orders within the first work week so that's good. Overall, good site.

fata2
10/24/14

First of all I am VERY careful when it comes to shopping online especially when the web based is overseas or unknown. But with tidebuy the thoughts of being scammed is gone. Whew! I ordered two items from tidebuy and it came in the mail within 5 days. I live in the US and they shipped it from China so it is a super fast delivery! However, one item wasn't turned out as I expected and I have been corresponding with tidebuy regarding the item and to have it exchanged with something else. Their customer service is excellent! Oh did I mention how fast their website is? Superb! So ease your mind from being afraid of being scammed. tidebuy is 100% safe! Hope this helps!

sitag
10/24/14

I ordered a pink color coat, I ordered a medium size one,but the size is extremely small. I would like the tidebuy ppl to respond on this. I'm extremely disappointed!

lesnark
10/23/14

I was pleasantly surprised to find that some of my favorite brand names were so inexpensive when ordering through this site. On top of that my order came fast and was accurate. I would recommend this site to anyone and can't wait to do my holiday shopping on it!

fredal
10/23/14

Clothes is really good!!!!! Looks like top grade dress! And clothes also is thicker than imagined!!!!! The fabric is very delicate! good!

arlened4
10/23/14

Love it got so many compliments

chrisy11
10/22/14

I received some super cute work out clothes from this site. The quality is excellent, the fit is great and look forward to shopping again!

amandab46
10/20/14

The quality of the dress is much better than I expected after reading reviews. However, the size was a little large although I had it custom fitted.It came on time and the customer service was good! I had a few questions and they answered them all within 24 hours.

lucynak
10/16/14

My elder Sister's wedding is coming up, I gave my mother bought a mother dress, I hope my mother will love it.

janiceh13
10/16/14

Well,this is a good site,the seller is enthusiastic.

karenh55
10/15/14

O tempo está ficando frio, mas eu também quero que me ainda está lindo, então eu pedir o laço bordado de veludo undershirt.fabric é muito confortável, e parece muito upscale.i sou muito ama, e eu me sinto feliz.

rhodag1
10/15/14

Ik moet het muzikale festival in het Middehanish wonen komende twee weken, ben ik zorgen te maken over mijn kleren, mijn vriendin aangeraden deze site voor mij.

rhodag
10/14/14

カーニバルが来て、ドレスを購入することは、この店をお勧めします。

aimeeb7
10/14/14

Not chuffed at all! Thought I'll give the site ago and spent so much money with them I ordered 3 day dresses same dress in all colours in photo looked long (knee length) these dresses are no where near that they just cover my bum!! I also bought the office dress again just over my bum! But okay I can wear it with legging as goes well!
Two coats Parker coat with fleece inside it likes long again isn't long it's waist so that is false! The blue coat with frilly netting at bottom again suppose be long and isn't! Jumper/blouse long but short on arms :/
Sizes on the two coats was XL they are about size 8
The rest I asked for L again about 6/8

So I emailed them and no response from them but when I ordered them they replyed all the time within 24hours but all of a sudden no reply! So I will advise anyone that's thinking on buy from tide buy not to buy from them as they are a rip off!! They will happy to reply to your msg but as soon as you receive your goods... Boom no reply!!! So for that you only deserve one star and that's for the office dress only!! I'll also spend the word not to buy from u too!!!

leonardv8
10/12/14

My mood is not so good in recent days , so i want shopping to comfort yourself, finally i find this Korea jewelry beauty shinny delicate snake tassel earrings, the style is satisfied with me,i like them very much.

allenh24
10/10/14

The quality is very good, the color as good as the picture, even if have a shortcoming that is the wine red windbreaker has a little thin, but handsome son also love it,the vendor is very enthusiastic and patient, next time i will continued visit this site.

stephanies49
10/8/14

i was shopping here all the time. order my wedding dress in may got it in aug had to post pone the wedding. the also sent me a size L which falls right off of me. i kept wrighting them no resposne till one day jenny to me to keep the dress as a gift for a friend and for $15 more i could have my dress. I wrote them back saying no why would i pay for their mistake plus the dress is now out of season and to send me shipping labels to send the dress back. no reply. 4 more post to them after this no reply. i have gave them so much bussiness. so yesterday i was so mad i wrote them again and told them i want my money or i will post or coverersation to facebook where i have over 3000 friends and start a web page guess what they did closed my acct and kept my money $50 may not be alot of money to alot of you but i just live on a pension. I had sent one dress back and never got my money before. Don't trust them i have bought alot from them know they have $70 of my money. that is food for 2 weeks for me. Thank you Jenny If i don't get my money back like i ask in a letter today i will post the threads but of coarse they have deleted alot of them but i have the important ones
2014/10/16
STILL PLAYING GAMES WITH ME ALL THEY WANT YOU TOO DO IS GIVE UP!!!!
IF THEY WERE IN CANADA THEY WOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
been leaving leavig jenny messages for 3 dys now and she will not answers me and some of my treads have been deleted but i have them copied and filed and as of today this is what is in my messages i think they have change the dates
it has been over 24 hours and you have not gotten back to me again that is my money not yours what you are doing is is not right i will not buy my wedding or any other dress off your site again. and with christmas coming that is a big mistake and all my friends i refed there are on my side and have not made one order since this has all started there is an american jabber website i will post to if you do not give me my money. you cant just keep someone's money for your mistake
10-16-2014 02:42
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks a lot for your concern.

So sorry for the inconvenience. No worries, you do not need to pay anything, you can keep the item. And we will give you $15 refund. Is it ok? Thanks.

Should you have any enquiries about our products, please feel free to contact us anytime
and we will reply you within 24 hours.

10-14-2014 15:52
it was your mistake sending me the wrong size why should i have to pay for your mistake. you already ruined my wedding day now it won't be till next march or the summer i can't wear that you have no idea how badly you hurt me but that doest matter at all
10-13-2014 19:48
me
no i want all my money back and you will pay they shipping fees that is less than you offered me before it was your mistake not mine
10-13-2014 19:34
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks a lot for your concern.

So sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, you can exchange it. But what I want to tell is that the shipping fee and the custom duty on our local custom will be a little high.

How about that we will give you $15 refund and then you can keep this item. Hope you can understand it. Thanks.

and we will reply you within 24 hours.

10-11-2014 18:09
send me a shipping label and return my money and i will give you my criedt card number as i dont have a paypal acct they are not taking in my new card number ty kindly stephanie
10-11-2014 02:14
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks for your concern of our website.

Could you please tell us how do you want to solve this problem? Thanks.

Please make sure you place the order NEXT TIME by this link http://www.tbdress.com/?CSID=619621 so that I can take your order as priority and give you a nice discount when your order exceed $300.

If you have any other questions,please feel free to contact us and we'll reply you within 24 hours.

10-08-2014 17:40
I will not do bussiness with you till i get my money back for this and don't worry i have copied everything in my acct and i do have over 3000 fb freinds do you really want me to post these because i will i do not like being taken for my money i giving you one week for a full refund and i will even post them to the web ty
10-07-2014 22:20
me
no ty i don't have any one this will fit and i am not paying for your mistake i don't haveto you want to keep me as a customer you will send me the dress and a shipping lablel to return the other or just send me a shipping label as it is out of season now and i buy my dresses from other sites i do not pay for some one elses mistake
09-26-2014 20:14
09-26-2014 20:14
me
I think they have their own people go on your profile and give them a good rating because they are all Asian Ladies!!!

AFTER NOT ANSwERING ME ALL WEEK I GOT THIS TODAY
have you not read anything i wrote i want all of my money back you have not contacted me all week do you play games like this until people give up. because i will post it all over facebook and i have 3 accts
10-18-2014 00:36
Dear stephanie smith,
Thanks for your concern of our website.

Do you mean that you accept the 15$ discount? If you accept it, we will refund you the 15$ now.

Thanks and best regards
Shelly
10-17-2014 15:00

Tip for consumers: I would suggest finding somewhere else the made me take pics to prove that the sent me a large they said a med went out.then it took them a week to get back to me and said they would give me a discount on my next dress. thats what stated this all. don't ever think you will get a refund

amberl17
9/30/14

Just received my order I'm happy with the look but the smell is unbearable like a gas oil smell so strong it takes me washing my hands up to 4 times to get rid of it , I've washed my sweater 4 times and by itself it still smells !!! I can't wear the sweater or the dress if I can't get that smell off! Why does it smell so strongly ??? :/ the smell gives me a headache ugh

oksanag
9/25/14

This site proposed a blogger collaboration to me. It was a really big waste of my time. Didn't do what they promised. Don't send out orders, just say "be patient" for 2 mouths, and then just lie in the end. A really bad experience. Really bad service. If the do this with bloggers, I wonder how they treat customers. Don't recommend this site to nobody, saying this as an experienced fashion blogger.

Tip for consumers: I Don't recommend this site to nobody!

vegan1
9/23/14

The worst quality, even for the price.... The packet arrives 15 days later, have to pay €18, the colors aren't the same, the seams and cuts like all the Chinese cheap clothes :( :( never again!! don't spend your money here

Tip for consumers: Don't spend your money here

antoniaw
9/22/14

I know tidebuy from a website blog and the pictures were so wonderful so I bought a dress just the one.But the dress's color was a little different when i received it.The quality was so good except the color.

betha74
9/20/14

All the positive 4 & 5 star reviews are so obviously written by the tidebuy staff, they are are in the same writing style & the language is identical to that on the website. I'd say any company posting their own over the top positive reviews is not one to be trusted!! I used another website that I realised did exactly the same thing once so I'm aware of this scam, be wary.

Tip for consumers: You can tell the genuine reviews from their own by comparing the language ^ writing style, most genuine reviews of this company don't have such complimentary things to say.

sylwiag3
9/19/14

Next Friday is my youngest daughter whom 12th birthday,I Wanna give her a cute gift,finally I find the Cute flowers Design Student's Watch Girl's Bracelet,it looks like so beautiful and cute,I think she must satisfied with the Retro Trend Bracelet,because she loves the vintage goods.HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!

michaelial
9/19/14

The short length and extraordinary lace design of this sexy dress added glamour to me. I like the eye catchy black color of this sexy dress which exactly matched my personality when I wear it.And the shipping was free!

joannem17
9/16/14

The attractive sweater dress is extremely beautiful and fascinating. I love the pink color which makes me go completely crazy for the dress. The short dress is lovely and gives me a complete beautiful look.So wonderful.

louisem33
9/15/14

The dress fits really well except for being a little long. When I first took it out of the packaging I thought it was going to be too big, but it ended up being perfect. My only complaint is the shipping time was a little longer.

winniv
9/12/14

The dress is made of a material very pleasant to the touch, which offers unique sensations of tenderness and a pleasure when you dress. Neckline that highlights a very pleasant way pipettes, small inlay and strap that surrounds the middle, giving it unmatched brilliance makes this dress one of the most amazing feelings.

veronicak1
9/12/14

The dress fitted me so well and I never thought that I can be more good-looking when wearing dresses.A nice experience.thanks to the servers in tidebuy!

victorial14
9/11/14

I received the dress yesterday. When I saw the dress at the first time,the dress is beautiful and the details are really good.I bought the dress for my formal party. It is perfect!Thank you .I will posting the picture of dress after the party.

ellam29
9/10/14

These boots are lighter in weight and I felt highly relaxed and comforting the whole day. I wore them all day at work as well as for shopping and felt at ease.Good!

alyssae3
9/10/14

As an online shopper, i am always looking for a reliable store. Like this one, it is a good store, i received the item that i ordered with in 2 weeks. Not bad. Must recommend it to other friends and relatives of mine.

elb210
9/10/14

Tidebuy is an excellent online store. I ordered some shirts for my daughter and it was nice. The price is reasonable and low cost for nice designs. I think those reviews which are negative is not true. I endorse to you guys this store. Have fun!

faithel
9/10/14

My friend had bought here and I think her dress was nice.So I came here to choose a dress for myself.Nice as the website showed and the service was so good!!Thanks a lot!!

emmat24
9/10/14

I found the dress on their website that was included in the best sellings.The price was ok and I received the dress within 17 days.For me,it was fast and the dress looked nice as the picture showed.A good choice to buy here!!

mikane
9/10/14

Really a so lovely dress. The dress is good in quality and cheap in price. Then, the style is really fashionable, especially the tiered is very nice. In all,I like the dress so so much!!

jechrisa
9/9/14

Yeah, i just received the item I ordered here from tidebuy. Nice design and fancy style. I hope that i can order more from here. Love this online site, i recommend it to you all.

seraphimc
9/9/14

As always i am busy to go to malls for buying new clothes. I am looking for some online store that has all i need. Good thing is i found tidebuy. I tried to order on this store and it was good. Fast service and good communication with their costumers.

44 Photos for TideBuy