US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naes

It is very good to purchase a evening dress formthis wesite,and you can get good quality dress with less money. (in 670 reviews)

josephinec

The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. (in 125 reviews)

wyldea

This dress was absolutely stunning, it was everything I wanted in a prom dress. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lucyr8
3/26/15

My dress was ordered at this site. The dress is a perfect fit just like the measurements I gave them during the making of the order. The speed of delivery is amazing and the quality of the dress is off the charts! The price is perfect for great dresses. I recommend it for all those dress lovers you will never be disappointed with the variety of choices they offer.

laurenb27
3/26/15

The customer service is great and the quality they deliver is as perfect as the description. I love shopping at Tidebuy because I have had great experiences worth mentioning. I recommend you to try it out too.

dennahr
3/26/15

The most amazing thing that I liked most is the delivery service is faster than any other I have known. However, my point of interest was at the quality of the dress. I inspected it very well and even fitted it. The quality is up to the standard I wanted. This five star is just like my gratitude to Tidebuy for the wonderful service.

fatimad1
3/26/15

It is quite true that I love stretcher dresses. Having found one at Tidebuy, I decided to buy it. The variety they have is quite amazing I must comment. My stretcher dress came in two weeks and looks well plus fits well. The customer service was great and has ever since attracted me to the site.

teresaf15
3/25/15

I bought my dinner dress from this site. It has this great cotton texture that is comfortable to wear. I signed in to this site and I got a coupon worth 10 dollars which was a great discount on the dress. The services here are very fast and no delays in delivery of the item once you make an order. The dress is quality and fits perfectly just as the measurements I gave!

phoebed2
3/25/15

My mini dress looks awesome.. The delivery was right on time. My white shinny
dress fits perfectly and it has a great texture and the fabric is superb! compared to others stores, at Tidebuy.com this dress was very much affordable and the color choices come in a variety. The design comes in different styles that are more flexible for your preference. The customer care services are perfect for online shopping. The great thing is that you can get a discount at great percentages once you sign in. great site for great shoppers! Thank you so much tidebuy…

isabellam9
3/25/15

I bought this sexy blue bag at Tidebuy.com. I was amazed at how affordable the price was. And I even got a much bigger surprise when I signed in and discovered they had coupons on the bag which made it cheaper and convenient. I recommend the site to all my friends and family. The quality is great you will never regret having it!

miav1
3/25/15

I ordered this great pair of shoes at Tidebuy and after they were delivered I found out that they fit perfectly and the price is even more perfect compared to the quality. They are comfortable to wear and you can walk in them in all weather! They don’t tear and wear easily. The quality is great and the customer care services at tidebuy.com make you feel at home. They deliver the item once ordered at a great speed. I just love shopping at here

gonzalesz
3/24/15

I ordered and received my gown in less than one week. The quality and fit are exceptional ! I just have to get it shortened a bit. I would definitely order again from tidebuy.com.

afrod2
3/20/15

I was very apprehensive about ordering a formal dress online for my daughter's dance. After a customer service representative assured me that I would be receiving the actual designer original and not a knock-off, I went ahead and ordered.

delightm
3/14/15

Dont fall for the same scam as I did, I ordered a wedding dress and they sent me a fake one that they tried to imitate. they agreed that I send the dress back and they will refund me. I have never got my refund back since 2014. These people are conman plizzzzzz NEVER BUY coz your money will go for no reason. I am dissappointed with them. i will spread this message everywhere and tell people the truth. They keep saying we will give you your money but I have waited for long enough with no luck. The dress was fake, cheap material and not even closer to what it looks like on their site. NEVER FALL FOR THIS SCAM AS I DID. Im totally disappointed.

Tip for consumers: out of 5 stars i will rate them less than 1/2 for sending me fake wedding dress and not giving me my refund even after I spent money posting their dress back

latec
3/14/15

the dress arrived at the expected time. Congratulations tidebuy team, you deserve applause. I hope this to be my first of many purchases with you.

rabiaa
3/14/15

I am very much satisfied and pleased with my shopping. The customer service of tidebuy.com is excellent.I love my both Shoulder-Bags-They are made of high quality luxury materials which can offer you a fashionable look. You can choose any cheap handbags according to your own preference. All bags are delivered worldwide with a good package, so come on and add your favorite bag to your collection.

hazelj2
3/14/15

I've ordered from this site more times than I can recall. This order was delivered super fast and exactly as expected.

khenzeyc
3/14/15

This is a great Site. Great customer service, excellent quality products and always top notch T-shirts.

yianezv
3/14/15

The customer service inquiry after I had received my dress really does make me believe this site is concerned about future business and a good reputation rather than a "one time" sale.

lvyaurel
3/14/15

Tidebuy has the best product at the best prices and the quality of the embroidery is amazing. Everything about it was great including their customer service. I recommend them to everyone.

zetafaithc
3/14/15

It was such a very fast shipping which took a week inclusive of weekends. The quality of the dress is also outstanding.

jonabelb
3/14/15

We have made several orders as of now. The conclusion I can give about the site is the fact that they have nice products, good customer service and reasonable prices.

lyndis
3/13/15

I ordered a coat from tidebuy on 3rd feb 2015 and by the end of February I still hadn't recieved it, so I contacted the site. They told me a week later on the 5th March that my coat had been shipped and would be with me between 10-15 working days. (Happy days)

Then today on the 10th of March (5days later) I receive an email saying that my coat had been returned to the tidebuy factory as I had given them the wrong delivery address. They then said said I had to pay another £12 to get my coat re-delievered. I'm not sure how this happened or is even possible. They clearly stated to ship from China to the uk it would take 10-15 days. However, apparently in just 5 days my coat was shipped from China to the Uk then back from the UK to China again.Something shouts dodgey to me and I'm feeling pretty scammed right.

Of course I've complained to PayPal and asked for a full refund. I would advice people not to buy from this site

In response to Tidebuys message. My address was defiantly correct and this was confirmed after asking one of your colleagues to send me the delivery address you had for me. I have all my packages sent to that address and have never had any issues receiving any items in the past. There is someone at that address from 7am to 7pm at night everyday so there is no reason my package should not have got there. Also in one of the emails i received from your colleagues they said that if i closed the pay pal dispute they would 'send my item to the factory to be made and then deliver it for free' this sparked warning bells as according to you the coat had already been delivered, so why would it need to be remade again?? This defiantly suggests to me that there is no problem with the delivery address, the coat hasn’t even been made, that you probably had no intention of sending it and that the additional delivery charge was a way of making more money off me.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

teresab29
3/9/15

I have never been so dissapointed with a site as tidebuy
i have been waiting for my order since dec 2014 and its now march.....
but they say its been delivered but i have not got it..
I requested a copy of delivery details but this they cant provide...
i am looking to take matter to a T&S as its a total discrace..
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY GUYS....

Tip for consumers: RIP OFF SITE

merilynf
3/9/15

I placed an order with them on January 29th and am still waiting to get my item. In February before they disappeared for three weeks for Chinese new year they told me my items were ready for shipping. Now almost two months later they tell me it is at quality awaiting shipment. It is though they are working backwards. The good reviews on this site are fraudulent and misleading it now leads me to the conclusion that these are Tidebuy employees so DO NOT LISTEN to the GREAT REVIEWS THEY ARE LIES. These ppl only want your money and are not shipping your items. I had to select a star because i would give them 0

sylvias8
3/7/15

A few people I know have ordered dresses online that have came in the wrong color and wrong size. However, after hearing only great things about tidebuy, I decided to give it a go. I am EXTREMELY impressed with the company and the dress!

irinec
3/7/15

The prices are great and there is such a large variety, I thought for sure it would have to be another scam website, so I read up on the reviews and decided to take a chance and I am so glad I did! I recently received my dress, about a week after ordering, and I am extremely satisfied.

corinnas2
3/5/15

Let me say I am extremely appreciative to everyone who helped me at tidebuy. They saved me from a miserable existence because that is what my life would have been made by my daughter if tidebuy hadn't come through like they did.

sirleafj
3/5/15

I had seen this dress at a bridal salon for double the price I found it on this website. I couldn't be more pleased and am very grateful to the staff for being so professional and competent

janicep10
3/4/15

Following my last review Tidebuy contacted me and offered me $130US if I retained the gown or a full refund of $288US if I returned the dress and kept the other items. Since I desperately need the money to have another gown made locally, I asked for the address where the gown should to be returned to so that I can evaluate the shipping cost and determine what the net loss to me will be. They keep sending me the address as Su Zhou, China. The local shipping companies will not accept this as an address, they want the post code. Tidebuy just don't seem to understand or don't want to understand? So another 3 days has gone by, I have no wedding dress and no money to buy another.

Tip for consumers: They remain in contact but don't seem to understand plain English. Do not buy from overseas seems like a good tip....BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO REVIEW MY DISPUTE PROGRESS

brandiq
2/28/15

Probably the-WORST-online shopping experience i've ever encountered. Quality of customer service was ABYSMAL. I waited a MONTH to get a SINGLE item shipped FROM Japan. THEN waited 3 weeks for someone to answer a simple question or email regarding the status of my EXPEDITED order. I had received a full refund. I would just like to save someone from ordering from this

linas7
2/26/15

I haven't yet bought anything from this site, but hope it's not like wish.com or lovelywholesales.com or sammys dress, same sites n horrible reviews

ardentc
2/25/15

I just received my order today. I just wanted to take the time out to thank all you guys up there! I love love love the dress and it is better than I expected. You guys have really made my high school graduation! Thanks again!

savannahp
2/24/15

The color is vibrant and attractive, blue is my favorite color. The embroidery is also well designed and to make it a day dress the designer completes it with a flower décor. I have had it on two times and I get a lot of compliments which am now expressing to the site form of a review.

ulricas
2/24/15

I love party dresses so much. When I first saw this, I did not take long before deciding to buy it. The overall style and the color is seductive which makes it my favorite dress. Thanks so much for shipping it fast.

izahm
2/24/15

I almost got confused with a wide variety of fashionable designs displayed here. However since I had formal restriction, it was a bit easy to pick the right dresses. They were customized well to fit the office employees. They look pretty in the dresses we chose to make them our company’s uniform.

winnamp
2/24/15

My dress came in a high-quality chiffon material. It is well sized and very eye-catching. My friends have always asked me where I got the dress and having shown them the site, most have settled for the best.

soniahb
2/24/15

Fashionable and retro looking embroidery dress! It was not expensive, it is comfortable to wear and fits well.

paolaherminig
2/24/15

I was impressed with the service I got from this site. The jackets are outstanding and fitted all my daughters. I feel like a responsible mother this cool season.

fallerieh
2/24/15

Over the New Year sales, I managed to secure some dresses that have made me look classy. I applaud the speedy delivery and appreciate the discounts I got including the free shipping.

kimberlyk8
2/24/15

The strapless dress I ordered still has a high back as requested. I have a problem with my lower back. I am rating the site because they managed makes me happy by designing what I had requested. Also the design looks fine which shows whoever made was not in a hurry to finish.

dyanes
2/23/15

Looking for the dress was very simple and even buying it was simpler. The shipment was quite fast as well. The dress fitted well too.

sophiam11
2/23/15

I am just here to thank you for the dress and rate your wonderful service. It was worth buying from you. Thanks again,

kevinn22
2/23/15

I just wanted to express my thanks!!! Especially appreciate the excellent customer service which is increasingly difficult to find these days!

rowlandl10
2/23/15

Merci pour toute l'aide et un excellent service à la clientèle . Je vais certainement acheter à nouveau avec Tidebuy .

veron209
2/23/15

I thank you so much for the beautiful dresses that my twin's daughters have just received. They are so delighted about your dresses! It suits perfectly,

lillianc26
2/23/15

Tidebuy offers the best shopping deals and fast shipping. It has greatly expanded my wardrobe. I have always received the exact orders a make.

clintys
2/23/15

Tidebuy is amazing; they make the overall experience easy and fast. I love the speed, the discounts, the quality of products and the customer service offered.

nourinep
2/23/15

All departments, starting with the customer service, the tailoring and the shipping departments seem to work hand in hand to come up with quality designs shipped faster. I have always enjoyed their service. Thanks Tidebuy.

caniressab
2/23/15

The experience I have had with the site has always been the best. The customer service is outstanding and they have a wonderful follow up. Every friction I encounter has always been solved. The designs I have bought over time are also great.

yancohpelahd
2/23/15

The service I got from Tidebuy was great. Beginning with the ordering process which was simplified by the customer service and the dress finally came after a week. I checked and found out that it had been detailed well. I enjoyed buying from you…Cheers.

feliciam3
2/23/15

The Chinese New Year came with a full force. Tidebuy offered great discount weeks before this day. I managed to make use of the shopping season. The three dresses I bought arrived today. They are lovely and amazingly tailored. Besides I have saved a lot.

halleriep
2/23/15

The way the Tidebuy handled me calls for another order. With the expertise service I got, I definitely have to stick to them again. They were so helpful and responsive.