US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

elvav

I found there are many kinds of dresses,i always got my dress on time,i love this site. (in 470 reviews)

naes

Also their customer service is very good and i like to talk with them. (in 78 reviews)

xicyd

i bought a long prom dress for my daughter and she is very happy with it. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

octaviaf
11/27/14

I have bought a few times with this online store.
They are great.
The clothing is what I see on their site.

The only shipping that they offer is standard.

The refund and exchange policy is great - you can do it over online or in store.

Will purchase again.

marye38
11/27/14

Have order a few shirts and dresses from this store, items arrived really quick and in perfect condition. The price was cheaper that same items on store, it was a great deal , would definetly buy again

lisad63
11/27/14

I have got my dress.The service online is surely helpful.You can contact their customer service reps via email, as I did. They were very helpful and answered all my questions promptly. The website itself is easy to navigate, especially if you know what you're looking for. And even if you don't, they carry a huge range of designer clothing, accessories, jewellery, beauty products, home wares, shoes, etc. for women,very interesting.

graceb27
11/26/14

I received the my jacket within the mail the following day, fast shipping! I was excited to try on the jacket to see if it fit me well.

The quality of the fabric was good, better than I expected. It was a little big for me but the dress had a wasit string for me to adjust so it was good.

I was happy with my order and would recommend this site to all fashion lovers for good quality and pricing. to help others learn about this online business

gisellec2
11/26/14

I always shop at their online shop because their store are pretty far from where I live. They have more size and they pretty cheap too, their flat rate on all orders for shipping are $8.50, to get free shipping, you have to purchase $100(or over) worth of orders. You can connect your Facebook account to register an account or type-in email if you can't be bother to create one. On my first order, one of my tops have a faulty, although they offer 100 days returns and exchange but they ask for enclose a prepaid postage bag for them to get my exchange done which I don't feel like doing it so I end up didn't do anything to it. Their delivery are pretty quick, I received my parcel in like 5-7 days. So overall, everything's good but be aware that purchase carefully to avoid pay extra for the return/exchange.

juditha6
11/26/14

Everytime I've order something from tidebuy it has always looked as the picture on the site. The pieces are really nice in real life and I have never had any problems. The service is good and have always answer me if I have had any questions.
Recommend this to anyone who are looking for cheap and nice clothes!

michellee19
11/26/14

I have got my new jacket,which was wonderful and totally worth its price, and I was 100% satisfied with it, so I didn't have to resort to any returns. Any email confirmations or order updates came in a very timely fashion as well, and registration was very easy. They have successfully earned themselves a big fan and loyal customer.

tolusicv
11/25/14

I ordered a weeding dress for my fiance.
When dress has arrived, I can only say I was disappointed, because dress wasn't one that I ordered, so I send a email to customer support, and when i received a answer to my email the frustration was on edge, because they said the dress they send me is almost the same as I ordered, and if I didn't like the one they send me i can ordered a new one, and they will give me 50 dollars of discount, or they can reimburse me 30 dollars...
ONCE AGAIN DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

leonad1
11/25/14

Tidebuy site is extremely user-friendly. From the simple layout to the straightforward checkout process, I had no issues with my purchase at all. I'm not entirely sure if shipping is still free, but it was free for me. I usually expect free shipping to take its own sweet time to arrive at my doorstep, but I received my parcel in less than 5 working days.Good service.

kamad1
11/25/14

I cant say much about the quality of the shoes from Tidebuy, the fit was good and the shoes seemed comfortable. hopefully, It can be weared for a long period.
so far, so good from Tidebuy. i'll buy from them again, shoe longevity and quality are undoubted!

madelinet
11/25/14

Wow! Amazing design and the black and white contrast color used made the trench coat unique. Very fresh and sexy, great quality, recommend this website to you...

ingridc1
11/25/14

I've purchased 2 dresses of very different styles for my partner. The items were shipped within 3 days and were delivered in my home a week later. The website gives enough details about the material, length to make the right size choice. Both dresses look great.

I would definitely recommend the website to anyone and will most likely use it again!

hannahc12
11/25/14

I have got my wedding dress.So all in all, the clothing is unique and very nice however sizing is very difficult compared to other online clothing stores,the service online helped me in the end. I am hesitant to buy there again. If you don't shop online normally and don't like paying for shipping then I wouldn't recommend shopping on modcloth. There are a lot of online stores with quality clothing that do not charge shipping and have reliable sizing. Tidebuy is the best store I have known.

gemmac7
11/25/14

Tidebuy customer service is excellent though. You can live chat with their CS team, and they are very helpful in answering all your questions. I've had to consult them on sizing conundrums. Thanks a lot!

ellab24
11/25/14

Great quality dresses for casual to formal occasions, that are beautiful and unique. Definitely a store to look at if you are looking for special piece for your wardrobe.

Some items can be pricey however keep eye out for sales to grab them at a discount.

crystalb10
11/25/14

I have purchased two items from this online store and I have to say, their prices are unbelievable and so much cheaper than the authentic outlets.

Their service is fast-paced. As soon as I have made an order, they were right on it and the next day, it was dispatched for delivery.

I have made the purchase on a Thursday and received the item on a Monday.

Will purchase again.

charlotteb20
11/25/14

Tidebuy sells up market plus size clothes. The items are pricey but you can get sizes there that will fit a curvy woman. I ordered a tunic, shirt and cardigan. All came within a week and was satisfied with the product. I ordered whilst a sale was on otherwise it can be expensive.

mirandae3
11/25/14

I have bought a jacket from Tidebuy, it arrived 3 days after placing my order with cheaper shipping, I was so happy with that. The items are awesome and the size suits me very well. Their pricing was relatively cheap and their customer service is awesome - I had a lifetime 10% off code which they helped me to find after I lost it.Good service!

meroye
11/25/14

I've bought a pair of shoes from this site.

The variety is great and there are many on sale that cannot be seen in the stores.

The customer service was great and they were very prompt with their confirmation email.

This online store offers free shipping. They generally post the items according to their customer's demand. The delivery took 2-7 business days.Very good.

ivyl23
11/24/14

they are amazing. I ordered a vintage ring from them and ask them if they can send me the product earlier than the day I needed it, they didn't promise anything but they did. And I am so happy with the product.

I'll shop with this site often.

tabithah2
11/24/14

This was my first go at buying shoes online, and this site made it easy, transparent, and gave a good feel for the size, style, and design of the footwear offered..
The site has a great range of shoes, they are well priced, and delivery was amazingly fast. It only took around 6 business days for shipping. No complaints at all, and I will be back to buy more when I can!

trudah3
11/24/14

Tidebuy was very quick, delivering within 10 business days. I am planning to buy a couple of gorgeous dresses as they are very reasonably priced when on sale, and the flat rate of $17.82 shipping to my home is better value if a large order is made.
These people fulfill their promises and I would recommend dealing with them!

alaineg
11/23/14

My dress has arrived and is gorgeous. Thank you so much. It was a pleasure doing business with you :)

setllah1
11/23/14

Ordered a white lace dress and they offer free standard shipping (delivered in 1-3 days). Finally, my package arrived in 2 days and was nicely packaged. Happy with the product! nice service!

oliviaf5
11/23/14

I needed a dress to wear to a charity function and loveTidebuy dresses as they are usually made from strechy material so you know they will fit your body. I think there is nothing worse than spending money online on something you need to wear on a particular date to find that it doesn't fit. They sent this long formal dress to me super fast and it fit perfectly. I would recommend this designer and store. The pricing is sometimes expensive but they have sales all the time. If you sign up to their newsletters they will email you when the sales are on. Fantistic!

madelined
11/23/14

Ordered a beautiful dress and one pair of shoes from this site. Was very happy with the service. Received a couple of emails saying that the products were on the way- they kept me informed the whole time. My items was received in a couple of days.
Will purchase again!

hazelc13
11/23/14

I can see that Tidebuy is always reliable for cheap but reasonable quality work clothing. I purchased a pair of dress shoes , order was received in 6 days in perfect condition. The website is clunky and hard to navigate and the online stuff are hard-working. I must speak highly of them.!

deliab4
11/23/14

I have seen that Tidebuy offers various fun unique and very affordable fashion items. I ordered two very cute and well-fitted dresses from there and the quality of the dresses are great. Another thing makes me order from Tidebuy again is the $15 shipping cost just takes 3-5 days to receive an order. I will still keep an eye on their sale section for good bargains that are worth the shipping cost and the value.

claireb29
11/23/14

New Tidebuy! Tidebuy often has sales exclusive to their facebook fans. In their recent flash sale, I bought lilac pants for $16 and a mint uncaged dress for $35 plus $10 shipping. The clothes came the next day and I was very happy with it. It was exactly as described and came with a nice packaging and a personalised thank you hand written message. I spoke to the staff for sizing requirements and they were very friendly and polite.
If you are someone with a passion for fashion, then tidebuy will be the best service for you !

zoeh4
11/21/14

Recently, I found an online shopping platform, which can be called:"Super Tidebuy".
The reason is that I can get my items within 3 days. There is no any other stores that can compete with Tidebuy!! That's my opinion!!

sigridh
11/20/14

Support Tidebuy forever!! I am not good at shopping online, but from Tidebuy. I know that it is very easy and interesting. Very fantistic! I've got the new dress for my sister.It's really beautiful~,support Tidebuy!!

marciad2
11/20/14

To Tidebuy, I have got my evening dress yesterday and I weared it to join my friend's birthday party, They were shocked and said:"Oh, so lovely and beautiful you are!"~~~Thanks!! Tidebuy makes me more charming!!

victoriah17
11/20/14

Hey!! I've got my package and I like my dress very much. Also, I am very comfortable when I put it on. The material has good value and the price is cheaper. The size is fit for me! Thanks.Love Tidebuy!!

laurend10
11/19/14

New style online shopping store....,ene, I can say that is Tidebuy, I have my order there and the online stuff gave me the best service,with polite words, good attitude and I must speak highly of them. I remembered that at that time, I don't have enough payment for my order, they even discussed with their workmates and gave me more discounts. I will be back to order the boots I like very soon!

hilaryc2
11/19/14

Efficient working! I have got my Shirt and like it very much.Tidebuy really has excellent teams. The online service is very great and all the stuff are very kind and what they said is very polit from some way! That's fine!!

edithb15
11/19/14

Excited with Tidebuy!!! Frankly speaking, I don't like shopping online because I don't know whether it can be trusted. But my friend recommended Tidebuy for me and I got my new dress now, which is much cheaper than the stores along our street. I am very happy with Tidebuy~~~~Thanks!

florac1
11/19/14

Excellent services!!! I was wondering where is my items because I have ordered for 3 days.Is this a scam? I even don't know that and my friend said that I may can't get my items.I am worried. Fortunately, I got it today and everything is fine. I am very satisfied with this shopping. Surely, I strongly recommend tidebuy!! Best service!!

deirdreb1
11/18/14

Tidebuy——definately a great online shopping store!! In the beginning, I visited it and see there are lots of items that I want to buy.But I don't have enough money. Then I go to the online chat to see if they can give me some discount code. Wow, the stuff there are very kind and they are eager to help me. At last, I bought one pair of shoes, one jacket and one fashionable bag. Thanks and love Tidebuy forever!!!

rebeccal16
11/18/14

I have got my dress and I cannot thank u enough it is better then all my wildest dreams thank u for making me feel like a princess.

robinh36
11/18/14

i was nervous about ordering from tidebuy because of the mixed reviews i'd seen, but i ordered my grad dress from them in january and it arrived within the 20 day time frame promised. i was actually impressed with how quickly it got to me since processing my order involved actually making the dress. i tracked it pretty consistently and it came right on time. it's a very good quality dress, no loose threads or ends sticking off the lace. it's absolutely beautiful, exactly like the picture, and fits me well. i need to get it hemmed as it's way too long, but for a floor length dress that's to be expected.
the dress was less than $200, i didn't have to pay shipping, the dress is beautiful and exactly what i ordered, and i received it when they said i would. it's my only order from tidebuy, but it was a really good experience. i know there's a lot of terrible reviews and people saying it's a scam but my order was excellent. i would order from them again

veromcah
11/18/14

Love the prices and the styles! You get for what you pay. It wont last forever, but it works. Only thing I wish was different was their return policy. They should refund the amount back and not just offer store credit!

valentinah
11/18/14

I bought a t-shirt and a pair of earrings from there. The delivery was good, rapid, no problem with it.
The products look exacly as on the website, the measurement, the colors, everything.
The quality of the products it is good and they have small prices. I liked the fact that altought I bought only a pair of earrings, they came ina separate, beautiful box that I can use to store my jewelry.

josephinec
11/18/14

It's a pleasure to purchase from here The prices always lower than other shop, also affordable,the quality of the items is great, and the delivery is always fast. The customer service has always been professional when I have any questions. Perfect as usual!Absolutely Five Stars!

evelync12
11/18/14

В магазине я заказываю уже давно. Все посылки пришли в целости и сохранности.
Ассортимент огромный ! Каждый найдет себе нужную вещичку )
Цены радуют + доставка бесплатная.
Всем советую сей шикарный магазин !

bridgetc5
11/17/14

I saw an advertisement of this store in the corner of my browser when I was searching the internet. Curiosity was too strong, so I clicked on the link. Saw some very cute clothe, inexpensive and with free shipping.I wasn't sure about ordering because it seemed too good to be true. But I took a chance anyway, since I ordered from a similarsite in the past and didn't have any trouble. I ordered a cute sweater, 20 business days went by and I never received my item. So I submitted a ticket to the costumer service department and they replied to my ticket asking me to wait 10 more business days, since the shipping from China to Canada can take quite some time. So I waited and a few days after I submitted my ticket I received my package. I was thrilled. I was surprised (not in a bad way) to see the big difference in colors on the sweater compared to the pictures on their website. The colors were much darker then in the pictures. The material is nice and I can't wait to wear my new sweater!

jenniferh68
11/17/14

I am new to this shopping site and I thought wow what a great place to shop and the prices are awesome. But I am still waiting for the jacket i ordered almost a month ago and I am kinda worried I got scam. I hope I didn't but something tells me I won't be getting this order. I even went into my acc to reach them and post my comments to them and it keeps telling me my email is wrong. But I did email directly and got two messages back stating my order is on its way. Hummmmm we shall see it guess as i can't help but be weary after all the negative comments I read on another site about tidebuy and youtube.

lindert
11/17/14

I see the reason to write this review for the sake of my friends and other online buyers. I ordered a wedding dress from tidebuy because I found it cheaper than even renting a dress. The ordering was easy because it is just but a matter of selecting, giving measurements, and cashing out. The only thing that was heavy was moving through the vast numbers of lovely dresses. I had ordered it two months before September and trust me, It came before my wedding day which was on September. I am pleased with the site.

beatricec5
11/16/14

I used the dress from tidebuy for my wedding and I must say it was more than I ever imagined,please if this is what you intend buying kindly don't hesitate.

primag
11/14/14

Tidebuy carries some of the best quality, everyday clothing we have found!

I am a mom of 2 and especially love the kids clothes that look like kids clothes but are not suggestive, obnoxious, or obscene (ever try to find a bigger girls' dress that doesn't show cleavage? Ever try to find a bigger boys' t-shirt with no swear wordsor alcohol advertisements???)

The customer service at Tidebuy is unparalled! They are fantastic, even the on-line chat help representative is a real person! My favorite type of jeans were discontinued and the on-line help rep told me the item # of the closest pair in regards to fit and length.

Returns at local Sears stores are an amazing way to save return shipping costs. Excellent sales, excellent quality, and different sales on-line than in stores!

xavierab
11/14/14

Great clothing, great discounts when they have sales!!

60 Photos for TideBuy