US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

9 Reviews for Thermosoft.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/25/14

It's been a year now since our purchase of heated floors from Thermosoft. It is in our master bathroom and it works like a charm. I have to say that though it is summer now, we keep it on anyway. It is our favorite spot in the whole house! It is truly miracle to step on warm floor. I even lay on it sometimes. I read couple negative reviews here but went ahead and called them. I do not know about other guys, but the service was great and very friendly. I even remember calling them couple times after the purchase and always had a very friendly support. The product came on time with all instructions and it was very easy to install. I did it myself then and I am not a real handyman or something... I would buy it again from Thermosoft, if I need it for another project.

9/28/13

I came here to leave a review for another company but decided to do it for Thermosoft as well. I was truly impressed with the service they provided. Anthony (the sales rep) was very helpful and knowledgeable about the products that I needed. I called several times and Anthony was readily available and immediately responded to my request for assistance with measurement and understanding what I needed. I also called them couple times on weekend with installation questions, after the items had arrived and i was always getting live responses from a knowledgeable tech person. I was impressed! It is been installed since May and is working great (we used it in our bathroom even in summer time). Thank you, guys!

9/24/13

It was our 2nd time we bought the floor heaters from Thermosoft. We did our master bedroom and bathroom 3 years ago and then we decided to make a living room too. We have a small ranch in the mountain area and it is getting pretty cold in the winter and even during some summer nights. The floor heating was saving us in our bedroom and kept us closer :) We have a baby now! :) Anyway, we are very pleased with the product and the service. We had to call several times to update the dimensions and always had someone ready to help us. It is so rare nowadays to have such services. Our sale rep was very friendly and even humorous and the heaters came very fast. They are installed already and are working perfectly. I was kind of surprised to read the previous review. It is a very strange review… I guess something went wrong or else… We are completely happy with the service and the warm floor and would definitely come back again, when we decide to make a kitchen floor.

7/1/13

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!! It is faulty very often and the mat has major manufacturing defects!!!! We spent thousands of dollars installing our tile over the thermosoft radiant heating and had it hooked up to the detector that is supposed to detect if the mat is bad....well it didnt due to manufactuer defect & with everything installed, hooked up and ready to go the pads dont work- thousands of dollars, labor and materials later we are screwed!!!And thermosoft has such poor customer service you can NEVER GET AHOLD OF A TECHNICIAN OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP..."they will tell you they will call you back"....on their sweet time. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT it is JUNK & the service is CRAP!!!!!

10/15/12

I installed Thermosoft electric radient heat into a converted back patio addition last year. I used an insulating cork subfloor tratment, topped with the heating mat, then covered with leveler, before installing ceramic tile. The heating elements work GREAT and I can usually go with no other supplimental heat in the 150 SF addition. I am really glad I spent the $ to do this in my addition and would do it again in a heartbeat.

9/19/11

I am a contractor and have purchased Thermosoft floor heating products several times during last 3 years. Everything was very smooth, products were delivered very fast, on time and right sizes. I am kind of surprised with one review here from Maria m.... I guess sh...t happens with everybody and everywhere... Maybe I was the lucky one. Nevertheless, i liked the customer service, they were friendly and the products still works fine at all locations where i had them installed. If i have another client wishing to have radiant floor heating, i will buy from Thermosoft again.

1/19/11

I bought floor heating mats from Thermosoft in the summer of 2010 for master bath and kitchen. The sales rep ( I don't remember his name) helped me to determine my real coverage ( it became much smaller than I originally thought) and instructed me with installation. I remembered that mats came in pretty quick. I am surprised with previous review that mats have been missing, but I guess s#@t happens everywhere... If somebody had become unhappy, he will continue being unhappy... I also had to return some of my mats back to Thermosoft (we decided to skip the kitchen remodeling due to budget issues) but the return was easy, no gimmicks, got all the money back for these mats. They have no restocking fees- got 100% back. The floor in our master bath is working great and it is SO enjoyable to step from the shower on the warm floor... Overall I am pleased with the product and the service and would do business with them again (once we get enough money for the kitchen remodeling).

10/30/10

My husband and I purchased heated floors and paid for expedited shipping since we were paying a contractor to do our bathroom. Once it did it not come in on time, thermosoft intercepted the package to have it returned while they sent another one overnight (and charged us like it was somehow our fault their website had incorrect information). Once it arrived, our contractor came back to the house to install and noticed it was the wrong size. Thermosoft recommended we get a larger size then what we originally ordered. So not only did we have the incorrect order, we paid for a contractor to waste his time coming to work on a project he could not complete, in addition to spending over $80 in shipping alone!
Once we called back for the 3rd time because we were dissatisfied with our order, they were unwilling to refund any bit of the purchase at all because he said the heated floor can still be used in the space, although our contractor said it couldn't (and he has installed tons of these).
Overall, I have been very unimpressed with the customer service and regret purchasing this product through thermosoft. I wish I could return it all and get all my money back.

10/5/10

I am a single mom, who likes watching Martha Stuart shows ;o)
I bought Thermosoft floor heaters last year for the kids bathroom and the kitchen. I LOVE IT! I do not know if other radiant floor heating systems would do the same thing but this one has worked for me! Believe it or not, I did everything myself! I am so proud of it! ;o) I had to call them for some advises but they were great and very friendly. I may do another small bath with them soon.

The Best Home Improvement Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber