US Government's NSF

P.O. Box 578
Manhattan Beach, CA 90267, USA
Tel: 1-877-748-2714
support@swagbucks.com

People interested in Swagbucks are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

katk7

Personally, I believe the best payout option is the PayPal gift cards. (in 23 reviews)

saravananp

I use the search engine and I let videos play when I'm already using my computer. (in 9 reviews)

laurah45

For the first year and a half, I was very dedicated to the site; spending most of my internet time on the site. (in 51 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

raelenem
8/24/15

I like it so far! Recommend ed by a friend, Who gets paid into PayPal account.

scottj36
8/18/15

I've been a member for five years, but only recently got serious on the site this year. Mostly, I do the freebies (watch videos, listen to radio, search, "to do" list, surveys, etc). This is my favorite site to earn money. I sign up for no trial offer and I have only just recently signed up for a paid offer. It was a no-brainer as they wanted me to pay $30 and they were giving me 3500 SB (=$35), with the taxes the order came to around $32 so I got paid $3 to try the product that I have been wanting to try. It works for me! So I got paid three times this month ($25 PayPal payouts). I always cash out when I get the minimum which is $25 for PayPal. They start the e-gift cards low at $3 so if you're interested in that, then you should get them pretty quick if you're looking just for small amounts.

I would highly recommend you try them out and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything.

Tip for consumers: Don't try to cheat on the website, don't use bots or try to create more than one account. Don't lie and give false information on the surveys. If they suspect you of cheating, they can close your account and you lose the SB you've earned. It is important that once you reach $25 to cash out with PayPal or e-gift of your choice.

robs54
8/11/15

I usually read negative reviews and believe people just expect too much or are not realistic but when it comes to swagbucks I can see they are not lying. I had watched enough videos & ad's to earn a $25 gift card and was excited. I had to wait the 2-3 days for the request to be verified and email sent with the code. The day the code was emailed i was watching through some videos to continue to build and was kicked off and had my account deactivated. When Allison (compliance manager) finally responded she said the account was closed due to exploiting watch videos. I explained I did not use a software and flipped through videos manually clicking next each time. The email responses was that it had been determined that my account would remain closed. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a gift card? I highly suggest not wasting your time!

tarak8
8/6/15

I have been a Swagbucks member for 4 years now. In that time, I've racked up nearly $1,000 in gift cards. How? Earning points by:

-Completing both the daily poll and daily offers (Both on left hand side of page.)
-Doing all my searches thru their search bar up top (You never know how many points you'll get just from a search! Sometimes a lot!)
- Shopping thru Swagbucks (Be sure to type in the store name in the search bar and click on the link provided so your shopping trip is registered. You'll get x amount of points for every dollar spent online; each store varies as to the amount of points per dollar you get.)
- Printing & using coupons thru their site. If you print a coupon & use it, you get 10 points per coupon! I use coupons A LOT so some days I'll log into my account & find a ton of points & look at what I did to earn them & see 100 points (or so) would be just from coupons! So I get to save money at the supermarket & earn points for gift cards! Win-win!
- Entering Swag Codes when they have been posted on twitter, facebook, in the blog, etc
- Team Challenges (When they come around which is about every month or so...you can gain a lot of points this way!)
- Clicking the "Discover" link and then doing things on the Radium One or Peanut Lab links. Hint: Even if you go after the 1 point offers, they add up quickly!
- I've had some luck with surveys, although as others have stated, they are kind of a hit or miss kind of thing. You have to go thru some "are you eligible" questions and I can do the questions and find I'm not eligible after all, which is a bummer. But you can still earn a swagbuck for trying! And if you are eligible for the survey and do complete it, most of the time those are VERY high paying!

Yes, the site is real. No, it is not a scam. I absolutely love it and encourage others to try it out and see how fast points can accumulate and how quickly you can earn gift cards to your favorite stores. Basically you're clicking around on stuff on their site that you'd do on your computer anyway....so why not get points that go towards gift cards, by doing it on Swagbucks? They will also give you 50 points on your birthday! And if you use my referral link, you will earn 150 Swabucks just for signing up! www.swagbucks.com/refer/TaraKny

Tip for consumers: Take your time and explore the site. Find what works best for you to earn points. Then spend a few minutes each day doing those things. Points add up. You're being given free gift cards for just poking around the site. You can't beat that!

lg32
8/4/15

I did my shopping and general interest surfing using swagbucks.Just as I was getting ready to chose a gift card my account is closed ! no rime or reason other than maybe I had around 5 hundred dollers to redeem.CROOKS scammers F them.

kimberlym49
7/31/15

There are so many options on Swagbucks that help one earn cash, I often wish I could stay on the site all day! There are many topics to choose from, surveys, games, reading, daily polls, etc. and you earn at least one Swagbuck for every activity you complete. When you have earned your desired amount of bucks, you trade them in for gift cards from places such as Wal-Mart, Target, virtual Visa, and many more to name. If you try this and don't enjoy it, I will give you my own personal apology, but at least give it a try. Use my name as a referral so that I will earn extra points for you trying: www.Swagbucks.com/refer/Kimart4974

johns941
7/30/15

It was okay before, but now its even worse. Most of the users would make their points off of the videos. You have to watch 4 or 5 videos to get one point. One video has to be played for 30 secs at least. Sometimes the surveys won't reward you.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother to try it unless they change it back.

beva7
7/24/15

So, I signed up for Swagbucks surveys this evening. I read and respond FAST but, after two hours of responding to GOLD survey questions - the ones that are supposedly worth the most, I'd managed to earn only 46 swagbucks! 500 swagbucks is worth about $5. So, my 46 swagbucks has a value of about 46 cents. What happened? Well, first off, when you sign up, you have to spend about an hour answering questions about yourself - very intrusive questions, I might add - before you even get to the point of being allowed to do any surveys to earn swagbucks. Then, once I finally got to the surveys, I picked ones that were supposed to payoff with 80 to 150 or more swagbucks and that were supposed to take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. But, invariably I'd get about 30 or 40 questions into the survey and I'd suddenly be told that I was "ineligible to complete" it...and, even though I'd already spent 5 or 10 minutes on the survey, I'd be awarded 1 (yes, ONE!) swagbuck. In other words, the equivalent of about 1 cent for 5 to 10 minutes of work. The questions were highly repetitive, no doubt to catch people who are not responding honestly. But, I was responding honestly so that can't be the reason I was kicked out. A legitimate survey should be able to determine whether a person is "eligible" for that survey within about 3 questions...and the kinds of info they need OUGHT generally to be predetermined by Swagbucks before they even offer you the chance to do the survey.

kamilo3
6/30/15

Signed up, made a purchase, received an e-mail from swagbucks that my $15 worth of swagbucks are on their way. Purchase was complete. I attempted to log into my swagbucks account to check and maybe use my points only to find out that my account was closed for a bogus reason. Customer service was of no use either. I've been using countless cash back and similar websites for well over a decade now. This is not a trustable website and should be avoided since there are many alternatives.

jasonl73
6/14/15

Swagbucks is not a get rich quick type of thing. It requires a lot of patience. This is a great way to earn gift cards and doesn't take too much of your time (you can do this on the side in your free time online). Make sure you use the Swagbucks App, it is very useful when earning Swagbucks. If you would like to sign up feel free to use my referral link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Jassonn

Make sure you hit the daily goal so you get bonus swagbucks!

Tip for consumers: Easy ways to earn swagbucks are:

Watch videos 150/day
Play Games 10/day
Swagbucks app 30-40/day
Daily poll 1/day
NOSO 2/day
Use their search engine around 20/day

This should be enough for you to hit your daily goal and maintain your streaks!

Thats 218 swagbucks a day and thats just using the easy methods. There are more ways to earn such as doing surveys (which I find can be quite fun!) and shopping online.

laurah45
6/8/15

I have been a member of Swagbucks for 3 years now. For the first year and a half, I was very dedicated to the site; spending most of my internet time on the site. It was great and I even managed to pay for my son's Christmas, Easter and birthday gifts. It used to be so quick and easy to earn (I was earning almost $10/day).

Fast-forward to today, and the site has gradually went down hill. I'm earning around $1-$2/day and now I'm using all my points to cash out on gas cards (ranging a $50 GC a month).

It's still a nice site to earn money from and no, you won't get rich from it. If you don't have a job, this is a great way to make a little income at home. They have tons of GC to choose from, PayPal and gas cards. I highly recommend Swagbucks to anyone! Their customer support team does a great job, compared to other sites I have dealt with.

carlob18
5/31/15

I was prompted to join Swagbuck with the promise of receiving a $10 Amazon gift card after completing registration. Well, I did everything on my end, but I never received the gift card. I am very unhappy with the lies!!!

traviss20
5/25/15

I've spent hours on this site trying to qualify for surveys, while answering very personal questions about myself; watching videos, searching websites.... after an est. 3 hours I've earned $1.70 in potential gift card rewards. so that's about $0.57/hour. Please, this crap is just not worth anyones time.

selinal4
5/25/15

I really like this site as I was actually able to redeem prizes. I have seriously earned over 350 dollars in gift cards from this website, over a span of 3 years. Of course it takes a lot of time to earn the 'swagbucks' to redeem any gift, but it is a legitimate website to earn free money. I think I was able acquire so much money from this website because I had way too much time when I first started as a young teenager that wasn't allowed to go out much. Nowadays, I would only redeem a $5 gift card twice a month which is better than nothing.

Tip for consumers: Daily poll, NOSO, and letting the swagbucks TV run on another tab earns easy points every day.

carols77
5/6/15

first it takes forever to get swagbucks-I have been a member over 5 yrs. Recently I started cashing out, rather than saving them for something big, as there were a few indications of potential problems. They have deducted the "bucks" from my acct, my info has been officially verified but EVERY email I get with the access code, the link brings me to
"Wrong Link
You have clicked on an invalid link. Please make sure that you have typed the link correctly. If are copying this link from a mail reader please ensure that you have copied all the lines in the link."
When they FINALLY responded after emails/contact us forms/etc, it was the canned response that my computer was outdated (2 weeks old!) my browser, java etc all need to be updated, try another browser (the link is invalid-doesn't matter WHAT browser!)
That is crap-the GCs are over $100 (yeah-for 5 years, although I don't spend a lot of time on it) and no customer service/support.
Yup, I'm gullible, I've been screwed out of $100+ STAY AWAY FROM SCAMBUCKS!

charbeln1
4/27/15

Swagbucks has very diverse ways of making money, such as: Watching videos, using the downloadable app, doing surveys, playing games, etc. Unfortunately, one of the main ways to earn money on the site, doing surveys, doesn't really pay off in my eyes (their are several other better survey site like Opinion Outpost). It is easy to redeem SwagBucks, but it takes 10 days for the transaction to be "approved". In conclusion, the site has many great features and offers a simple and "easy" way to make money. Also, by the way, if you happen to go their use this link and get 150 SB (that's a dollar and 50 cents): http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AbuBatata55

brookb1
4/27/15

do not use swagbucks- terrible service and totally not worth your time

jeremyf9

Status: Newbie

Member Since: April 2015

First Payout: $25 PayPal Gift Card

Length of time for First Payout: 11 days

Overall: Nothing wrong with being a 'Swaggernaut'. The steps are pretty simple: Earn and Redeem. However, the amount of SB* earned and redeemed varies depending on what offers and surveys are available. But everyday you have the opportunity to watch videos (10 videos=3 SB), play games and answer the daily poll to earn points. There are even more daily options as you explore the site.

There are many different payout options and amounts in the Rewards Store to redeem your SB's for (including donations for charity and 'impact' organizations). Personally, I believe the best payout option is the PayPal gift cards. This is because I am not a U.S. citizen, and a majority of the gift cards are for U.S. sites and stores.**

If you found my review helpful and wish to join Swagbucks, please follow my reference link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/EchoTheRogue

Tip for consumers: *Digital dollars called "Swag Bucks" (SB), which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.

**Warning: Read very carefully when selecting and redeeming your Swagbucks for prizes in the Rewards Store! Some gift cards can only be used in certain countries because of the currency it is paid out in. (ie. Home Depot eGift Cards can only be used in U.S. stores or on HomeDepot.com. An on-line order with HomeDepot.com can only be created with U.S. billing and shipping addresses.)

cindyc46
4/14/15

Swagbucks has made it possible to celebrate Christmas on a tight budget. I save the swagbucks and turn them in for Amazon gift codes. Fanofds

lynnec13
4/14/15

Anytime I have a problem they are always there to help,i have only good things to say about the help I receive,i thank you so much for all your help and hard work,you guys rock!(blondieclaire)

garyw40
4/9/15

You suck and your tool bar has invaded every single browser I have. I will not stop unitl I expose you for the fraud you are. I have over 200,000 followers and I am collecting info on your deceptive practices. You just pissed off the wrong person, Good luck to you. You're going to need it. Have nice day

mariah70
3/2/15

I like swag bucks until you're 90 thru the survey they kick you off, you have to screenshot everything you do, I have cashed out

kurtc10
3/1/15

All these people saying swagbucks is a scam or waste of time are don't know much. It's not, don't do the surveys or any other bs stuff, that is most defiantly a waste of time.
I just do the survey, have swag toolbar installed and do the NOSO everyday.
On my iphone I have their 4 apps which I try to max out everyday for a total of 36 swagbucks per app which equals 144 swagbucks a day. In just 3 days you could have over 500 swagbucks and could redeem an amazon gift card valueed at $5.
Each month if you max out each app you can make $43 a month.
On android phones you can make even more because there's 6 swagbucks apps for android and if you max all of them out each day, you can make $63 a month.
I haven't been using it for long and have already redeemed one amazon gift card for $5 and nearly got another 500 SB.

caressah
3/1/15

I enjoy Swagbucks! It is much like prize rebel http://mypr.link/Caressah and instagc http://instagc.com/193665 they are all fun to use and have great payouts and rewards! If you want to try prizerebel and instagc, use my link for extra points!!

anaf12
2/20/15

So far I've made 25 in Amazon gift cards some days I can't get any points other I get loads just need patience :)

danielleg16
2/18/15

Yes, I am the one of thousands who lost not just time but money and identity trying to figure it out why and how they sustain all legislation around to survive all these years. It was bother me, but things are simple because everyone think about themselves and their earnings. Swagbucks is scam no doubt! - I have personal experience. We a family of four kids and they stole in total $80 from us. we were trying to create new accounts and than swagbucks will monitor obviously our ip and every time we were about to claim $5 gift card they deactivate account ....this is additional robbery that happened in total 62 times... and keep going. This is how they operate, so you think about who you dealing with. Beside, if you write to customer support, boi, there is only Ms Allison to answer.....hehehehe.... really, yeap....so, they are set. I ran Bitdefender anitvirus, my brother McAfee...etc. and each pf us experience same problem pointing and even showing to each other that some of the links a fishy.... oh yeah they a phishing to your computer as well. But they or swagbucks are trying to send you as much as possible cookies.... Many people already recognized that swagbucks always using same reason to deactivate your account...saying more than one person operated multiple accounts. SO, all your earnigs we steal from you and all earnings that you made from us...

Tip for consumers: Folks, if you respect yourself and love others whom might do not understand this article STOP USING SWAGBUCKS.com because they are operating under the law trying to push undefined business who turns to be a scam.

sylviaf7
2/16/15

Initially, I was quite pleased to spend time on the site and now I have become very hesitant. Pretty quickly I was able to achieve three gift cards for their respective lowest reward. Great. Fine. Thrilled. Not so happy now that I would like to redeem those cards and it is worse than pulling teeth to get the code for any one of them. Three and I have managed to squeeze a singular code! I never got any of the emails they indicated have been sent and neither have I received an email when requested them to resend!

As I sit here, in my chair, — as time has well passed since having redeemed my points for the gift cards (due to their internal method of processing the request), ensuring that the rewards DO wind up in my account, reading every word of how to redeem, notifying them of the problem I was having in being ABLE to physically redeem the gift cards, discussing it via email on three separate occasions — (chair)I still need to get two codes!!

williamb111
2/7/15

this $#*!ing website is horse $#*! i cant make a $#*!ing account because my email i tried so many $#*!ing emails i made and still doesnt work if you see this swagbucks suck my ass!!!

Tip for consumers: suck my ass

johnm417
1/30/15

I have been a member of Swagbucks for more than a year now. I have redeemed about 1,000$ in gift cards. I am very pleased with the customer services and the type of offers the website has.

I have also won an iPod Touch and the 52 Pickup swagstakes, where you win 5,000 swagbucks a week for a year. Though, it has been taking a while since they fully processed my prize 52 Pickup prize as well as gift cards, which is the only catch about this website. Overall, very nice website to earn some money.

leahc8
1/26/15

I have played games over here a lot of time received gift cards and more. excellent site to you

timothyb43
1/26/15

swagbucks is not a scam I've used it for 2 years you have to get to know the site before u can get good earnings it may yes the surveys r a waste yes the mobile apps crash and don't pay as much anymore but by doing the random little videos and visiting those websites and viewing the slideshows on my old junk pc I get about 30 sb in 15 minutes from that I watch the sb tv at night and usually max it that's another 35 sb that's 65 sb then I do the daily poll toolbar noso offers and the daily crave I get 6 mor now I'm at 71 sb then I do a dozen easy offers that gets me to my daily goals I do this in 1 hour usually actually did the credit report one and I got 1500! Sb I wait about 7 to 10 days on rewards they never took my rewards and never have not paid me so these negative reviews are fake that these people are putting on here also I showed my roommate he also has had good luck a few changes should be made such changes are allowing more sb tv points a day actually using trustworthy survey sites and bringing back their trade in section I got 9000 swagbucks just from a few video games I didn't want now they don't do it anymore also the search should reward u the first time u search in that particular day not after searching for hours

karins1
1/25/15

I've been active for two months now. Initially, it took a little practice figuring out where to earn, but now I average 300SB each day. I don't pay or sign up for anything. I just do surveys, polls, run videos, max 10SB for playing Swag Jump, etc. I also do the max search for Bing Rewards, with 500 SB as the prize. I cash out a $25 PayPal card every 7-10 days.

ethank12
1/11/15

You earn money, but 95% of the stuff you do to earn money doesn't even give you points. Sucks

destanyc
12/16/14

I have only been on swagbucks for about 4-5 months and i have earned 6 different egift cards this is an awesome site for extra earning when you have time on your hands

Tip for consumers: Good tips are sign up for all the free offers and download the 2 apps for more earning

jenniferm94
12/14/14

I love Swagbucks. It took me a couple years to figure out how to earn on it but now that I know I am enjoying the extra money every month. I usually cash out $25 to $75 a month in Paypal gift cards which can be put right into my bank account if need be. I participate in the Encrave mainly as well as running the apps that pay to watch short videos. There are about 5. If you meet your daily goal every day for a month you get an extra 300 points. There's a second daily goal as well. It can be tedious but if you're a stay at home parent, disabled, or work part time then it doesn't hurt to run these apps while watching TV or doing other things. Always check your swagmail every day because they offer you quick tasks to earn small amounts. I have only done one pay offer through SB which took me to an offer on Living Social for a Sam's Club Plus Membership for $45 with a $20 gift card & about $20 in fresh food vouchers on top of 450 Swagbucks so I paid 50 cents for the membership! I qas rewarded my 450 SB!

If you haven't tried SB yet give it a try! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Silvrcraz

Tip for consumers: Download the apps & run them daily. You can meet your dailies with all the apps.

elviras1
11/22/14

I have earned more then $500 dollars worth of gift certificates and get them fast and easy. I have never had an issue with any certificate I have used. I also use these gift certificates to either give a gift or send the certificate directly to someone for either Christmas or birthday. I find it very easy to earn and use Swagbucks. I don't see how anyone can call them a scam .

Tip for consumers: Visit daily and you will find the Swagbucks building fast.

dallinf
11/20/14

Prizes come slowly or not at all. Scam artiststs. They will try everything possible so you won't get reward. Try Prizerebel http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=dallinlee LEGIT website.

austinh33
10/29/14

I like it

diamondl
10/14/14

i a member of swagbucks since august 2014 and I earned two $10 gift certificates. Its not a lot but it helps. You can cash out quickly. The bad part is most of the offer require that you buy something unless you love doing surveys which take forever to earn enough swag bucks. Overall I enjoy it but I feel there are better ways to earn money online. check out inboxdollar.com

Tip for consumers: Try to do a few of the free for 30 days offers then cancel or a cheap offer to earn more bucks. Do as many surveys or free tasks as possible.

baileyp16
10/8/14

I LOVE Swagbucks....I have gotten so many gift cards. It's fun to search, watch videos, play games, and shop because you know your gonna get rewarded. Love it.

anitas9
10/3/14

I can't really attest to the site so much because I've barely used it, but judging by the fact that there are multiple identical reviews on here from supposedly 'different' people, I can only ascertain that the company is writing false positive reviews on here. Take a look at the reviews from saravanan p. and Liz p.

They are identical.
"I've had a great experience with Swagbucks. There are so many ways to earn Swagbucks, especially if you just put a little time in or are patient. I use the search engine and I let videos play when I'm already using my computer. I do the occasional offer (free, usually just using my email and then unsubscribing later) and if I'm going to buy something anyway I check to see if I can do it through Swagbucks. Doing surveys gets you a ton of Swagbucks. Sometimes it's frustrating because you don't qualify for any, but when you do you can rack up quite a bit of Swagbucks."

Blah blah blah. Be wary of false reviews!

jaked36
9/22/14

Why is there a need to enter the letters before getting 3 swagbucks in the videos? (Come on - it's THREE cents or less.) It seems like the company keeps trying to come up with new ways to keep its members from getting points. REALLY frustrating and a waste of time.

anony121
9/18/14

Ordered an Amazon giftcard and verified the order (why do you need to verify the order?). It got REFUNDED. Even though I verified TWO TIMES.

jonathann9
9/17/14

SwagBucks is a huge rip off. I did a credit report that I had to use my CC info for and was ripped off of 1100 SB. They purposefully don't credit you so you get stuck with a huge bill from the credit company you signed up with and purposefully take 3-5 business days to respond to your email demanding your SB to make sure you get charged for one month by the company you signed a free trial with. This is on the verge of criminal.. Would not doubt if there is a class action lawsuit in the midst for this company.

kellym76
9/17/14

swagbucks is a peice of crap they dont pay out and then give you different reasons why they dont pay out points i went through priceline and its 2 bucks per dollar first i didnt get any back then contacted customer support wich told me i would be credited within 24 hours and i wasnt replied to there messagethe same person then spouted off that i wouldnt be credited till 60 to 90 days and by 90 days they cant even do complaints more days went by so i messaged again same person then blows off somthing about stores special terms now let me remind you this is suposably a senior customer service rep giving 3 different stories as to why i didnt get my swagbucks on a reply none the less where she could of read the previous mails to at least get her story straight if this is a senior rep all i can say is wow this company is in trouble

rhondac5
9/9/14

I would not recommend anymore. When I first joined Swagbucks, it was fairly decent. I downloaded the toolbar and everything was good. I did Shop & Earn and got rewarded Swagbucks with no problem. Things have gone downhill. I had to reinstall the toolbar and it took for freaking ever to get all the malware off. So instant Swagbucks gone. Shop and Earn is only given now, if I contact swagbucks between the 32nd day and the 60th day after my purchase and I have to provide all the info that used to be done automatically. Really it has become a pain in the ass.

Tip for consumers: Contact as soon as possible if you are missing swagbucks.

morganm31
9/9/14

I've been using Swagbucks for many years, and have finally given up on it. They used to be a great company, an easy to use and generous rewards site. Since they got "big" and more popular though, it's become a matter of diminishing returns. It's not a scam per se, you can earn money, it just takes much too long to do that now, in my opinion. Their rating on Survey Police is no longer very good, and I would suggest finding other sites that pay you more, with a lot less hassle.

I used to spend around an hour a day on Swagbucks surveys to make both daily goals there, plus running SwagTV overnight on my mobile. With their recent changes to the surveys it's been taking me up to 4 hours daily, on surveys alone, to make just my first goal, and it's become a very frustrating and unrewarding process.

The survey companies they use now, Peanut Labs especially, make the surveys much harder to qualify for, linking to malware sites or to "funnel surveys" that bounce you from site to site, collecting up to 20 minutes of highly repetitive demographic information, before finally indicating that you don't qualify. These surveys then give you nothing, or occasionally one SB, for all your time and trouble. I've had 2 surveys this last month alone that I completed and never got the points for as well. Personally, I really don't appreciate companies that mine my data with no rewards, or sites that support them.

Between the surveys and other activities like SBTV I've been spending an average of 5 hours every day, or 150 hours a month, on earning Swagbucks alone. At earnings of $60 a month, with that very conservative estimate of 5 hours spent a day, it nets around $2 daily, or 40¢ an hour, which is way too little money to make it worth my while to work this hard and be this frustrated any longer.

I'm done. My Wife is done. We've both addressed these issues with Swagbucks on several occasions and received the exact same canned email response, along with 25 SB to try to placate us, which was not enough compensation for all the time we both wasted. (The copy/paste response from Amanda in Customer Service there also contains a typographical error that changes the meaning of her response entirely, which is just a sloppy practice for any business.) It's always a shame to see a company stop respecting the people who make their business possible. This one used to be great.

Tip for consumers: You can skip the movie trailer videos on SwagTV mobile after 2 seconds by clicking on "done". At earnings of 2 SB for every 5 trailers, with the commercials in between that can't be skipped, it can take a lot of time each day to make your cap of 36 SB (recently lowered from 50), and it pays just pennies. I suggest doing the math to see if their meager payouts are worth your time, which is my whole point about Swagbucks, it's become a hassle and is not worth mine any longer.

kathleenj3
9/1/14

if i had to give this website an offer within the first week of having it, it'd be 5 stars... but that's how they get you hooked. They give you lots of opportunities to earn Swagbucks at first and the site seems amazing, but then the earning opportunities drop off considerably. Very quickly its time consuming to earning a meager 1 or 2 points, and it requires 500 to do anything substantial with them.

bh100
8/14/14

A total scam. They offer you surveys for points, then ask you the same demographic questions over and over. After 20 minutes of this, they tell you the survey is full and don't give you any points for your time. If the survey is full, why would they offer it to you in the first place? To collect your information for free, of course.

I did this for awhile and finally accumulated enough points to redeem for a reward. After I submitted the order, they inexplicably closed my account for "violating the terms of service" even though I haven't. I emailed them multiple times with no response. Stay far, far away from this company.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swagbucks staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Does anybody know anything about swagbucks.com? My daughter downloaded the toolbar. It offers "bucks" which can then be redeemed at thier swagbucks store. Is this legit, or should I just disable and remove the toolbar?
11/11/10
Answer
morganm31
A: Totally legit, and very slow to earn anything on. Their toolbar also tracks your web usage. I don't recommend the site, as indicated in my one star review here. There are much better and more lucrative survey sites, check the ratings to find good ones here and on SurveyPolice.com.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: why is it they set high goals and they put less activities for us to do to achieve these daily goals...they take things away on there and what they leave is things that take all day just to reach your goal with..
4/8/15
Answer
rosef20
A: i am looking for a website that has positive reviews and i can earn points in that dn't take all day to reach goals..am currently not working , but don't want to be doing activities all day know of any that are legit ?
4/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Swagbucks staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Swagbucks?