US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jessicas94

Members can be redeem for Paypal or a variety of different gift cards ranging from Amazon, CVS, Walmart, etc. (in 29 reviews)

laurah45

For the first year and a half, I was very dedicated to the site; spending most of my internet time on the site. (in 66 reviews)

brandons49

They have always been nice to me and great customer service. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ct65
1/22/16

Do Not use Swagbucks my gift cards plus, unless you enjoy giving interest-free loans. They take $$ out of your account immediately but don’t deliver any goods for Days

jims168
1/15/16

Not sure what some of the complainers are talking about, this has been the best rewards site of late for me. FAR better than MyPoints or Shopkick. I have qualified for plenty of surveys lately, it goes in streaks. Yes, the companies sponsoring them may want specific answers to fit their needs, that is life. They offer more survey opportunities than most. I rack up well over 100 swag bucks a day, with little effort. Good site as far as I am concerned.

mrst3
1/2/16

ITS A SCAM!

IT TAKES FOREVER TO REACH MINIMUM OF REDEMPTION, BUT YOU CANT GET YOUR PAYMENT AFTER. THEY WILL JUST IGNORE YOUR EMAIL , NO REPLY, AND TRYING TO PRETEND THAT THEY WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING ON YOUR MAIL BOX FOR THE CODE BUT THEY DID NOT.

merissah
12/29/15

Spent a lot of time TRYING to do the surveys. I have made over 10 attempts to fill out just ONE survey WITHOUT success! Most times they said I did not qualify, other times they said the survey capacity was full, and the last one (this really was the tip of the iceberg) I got through 90% of the survey and they gave me a message saying "you were filling out the survey too fast, and we didn't save your answers". Uhm, really??? I just spent 15 minutes of my time filling out very detailed information. I believe they just stole my time and answers and I got nothing for it. TOO MUCH WORK - NO PAY.

kayg21
12/27/15

Been using swagbucks for over a year. You now have to watch more videos just to get 1 or 2 points. And quite often there are several surveys to answer, but when you click on them they are unavailable.
Having said that I'm still quite happy, as the points build up slowly and they do pay out quickly when you claim rewards.

klmd
12/23/15

Small or no reward for a lot of your time. Acct deactivated with Gift cards pending. Rip off!

michaels364
12/21/15

site continues to get worse and worse, now is impossible to contact anyone on new forms, keep asking for all ready answered info, just continues to reject. It has nothing to do with customer satisfaction and all about SB not wanting to have contact. They continue to make all aspects of earning points into a huge chore not enjoyable. If Canadian pay in Can$ used to be us, just one of the many ways they have screwed people around. I would suggest look elsewhere as this site will just waste your time and piss you off.

glendad4
12/19/15

Swagbucks helps me to buy food every month, as well as shoes and clothing. I don't know what would happen to me if Swagbucks and their free gift cards were not there. It's true that even a little help can go a long way and I'm proud to tell everyone about SWAGBUCKS!

skylerh2
12/15/15

I been using swagbucks for quite some time and I will have to say every negative thing said b4 my post is very much true about them. My very first $25 gift card order my account was deactivated. I got lucky and was able to sort it out (it was radio loyalty offer that caused my problem) I have since abandoned radio loyalty because not only was my account deactivated from using that offer but they never gave me my points for it, they instead explained it away and screwed me over. NGAGE is the same way screen shots every time it completes or u will find yourself shorted tons of points that they will never reimburse. Don't do the surveys 1. you will get tons of telemarketers on your phone and sending u trash mail. 2. You will most likely waste a half hour of your life with no personal gain. They revamped the site not to long ago and trimmed points drastically, you will be working hours for pennies, people working in sweat shops make more money. The customer service went from bad to worse since that revamp. Shop and earn has invisible stipulations attached to it, you gotta buy "specific" things but as much as I have attempted that I have yet to find a single item type that they actually approve. All that has ever gotten me is excuses from them as to why they aren't going to credit my account. I have canceled my amazon account and created a new one as a result of those efforts, I don't trust them enough to have any attachment to that or paypal. All I get from them is wal mart gift cards that amount to toilet paper and various household goods. Lots of flags for virus riddled content from avast. If your not somewhat savvy on how to remove viruses this is not the site for you, they will never pay u enough to put your pc in the shop. As for those ppl saying you are getting "FREE" gift cards... your brain damaged, they are not just handing them over. You are spending your time, (which is not adequately compensated by their current payouts) effort, and taking huge risks with your computers health to acquire these gift cards. That is if your lucky enough to not get your account deactivated b4 u can actually cash out your gift cards. I never let my points get above a $50 gift card and rarely do i push it that far. I know they are crooks they have proved that to me over and over again but I got free time and know how to remove viruses, so I risk it for the biscuit.

taylorj11
12/11/15

Any place that really has a cartoon mascot: Run away. (except for HostGator. Snappy isn't annoying.) Swag Bucks contains a "Swag" Guy that is dressed in somebody's opinion of fashion which is actually quite nerdy. If that is what Swag is, I don't want it. Also this cartoon pops up all the time. I think it was like every time I earned a Swag Buck he would pop up every time I won a Swag Buck, and then even worse, I am invited to "Share" (spam) to other websites. They had daily surveys which I got tired of. They had a Fire Fox extension called "Swag Bucks Tool Bar" which would pop up again "just for using it". just for keeping whatever that thing was, installed onto FireFox. (It is not recommended to install strange things onto Fire Fox.) And they had annoying videos to watch. I have not used them in for ever. But I had this feeling that if I tried to cash out, then they would ban me before I could cash out. Turns out I am Correct. Be cause every body else on here, on Site Jabber, says that they were banned. I was not going to use Swag Bucks any ways, just for the annoying cartoon (and the name of the website) .

kitenl
12/10/15

They used to be good. Most of the time, I answer their surveys while loading their videos. It used to be 3 videos=1 swagbuck. But now, they SUCK BIG TIME. 8 videos for 1 swagbuck? are you serious.And now, the videos take a long time to play before you can earn a star or something in order for you to progress. And their ads there are very annoying!!!

philips49
12/10/15

12 + hours a day for maybe $3. That's what it comes down to. Half the videos don't credit. Surveys don't credit or you're DQ after completion. Poor site staff that lie to save pennies. Minimum daily goals have increased.They do pay if and when you can cash out. It was a great site to make some extra money. Now, just a typical American scam site. But they do pay.

brittanyp14
12/9/15

It takes awhile to earn enough points to get a reward, but that isn't really too bad. Whats terrible is that everytime theres an issue with swagbucks I earned not posting to my account and I reached out to customer service they did nothing but explain it away... there should be no explanation; if it said I get swagbucks for shopping here I except to get them after the 30-90 days it takes to credit to your account but not once did they ever apologize or try to make it right with me... to me a company is worthless if their customer service cannot back them up.

rebecae
12/8/15

Try it, you won't be disappointed.

janet694
11/30/15

Swagbucks is a fun way for me to earn a little. Most things work well for me. My timing is often off for codes. They seem to be offered whenever I go shopping or do household chores. Maybe I should give that up?? LOL The only thing I really miss out on is the mobile codes - can't get them with my phone. All in all a really good site!!

kristenn6
11/18/15

I can hardly get anything to work. Half the things I tried for points didn't credit new anything. Their Swag codes don't work. Can't get the swagbuvjs button to install. Surveys aren't compatible with mobile or tablet devices (get with the times!), etc etc. I've been frustrated every time I try to do something. Not impressed. The concept is awesome but their technology sucks.

brandons49
11/10/15

They have always been nice to me and great customer service. I would recommend swagbucks to anyone.

ninas26
11/5/15

I had 3 months not problem with swagbucks ,but this time after working so damn hard about 10 days to earn over 9500SB before I ordered a gift card they deactivate and block my account!

arusp
11/3/15

This is one of the best sites I have ever used for extra cash. Tank you!

savannahf2
10/21/15

This website frustrates me so much. Half of the surveys they have me take they say I don't qualify for or that the survey has reached its limit, yet I'm not told that until I'm halfway through. Tonight I had spent 20 minutes on a survey and then it said I didn't qualify for the thing. The only reason I use this site is to get the giftcards. They are nice to have but the time you take to get one isn't worth it. Each swagbuck is basically worth a penny.

allenf18
10/16/15

Unofficial investigations have proven that Swagbucks will deactivate any account(s) without notice and accuse any member they want for non-compliance without any need for proof on both sides of those involved. This leaves the user surprised and confused as their was no explanation and reason for their account removal and to initiate contact to Swagbucks regarding the problem(s), which is a very outdated style of support. After a member(s) account is deactivated for their insistence on their accusations (not even assumptions at this point), they will still send writing in their e-email addressing this individual as a member and that they must still comply with their rules and continue to insist that the user(s) is wrong. They will also provide a policy link which leads directly to their sign in site, meaning their policy is inaccessible unless an individual is a member or is smarter than their management to go to a link of their support page.

Reasonable and helpful explanations regarding issues on their site are handled inappropriately or ignored. This is easily seen in one example where some videos in their watch section are unplayable and have remained there for quite some time. Comment sections for these videos include such details, and worst of all, is that one of these videos is in the editor's pick section about Swagbucks. Many of their deals to get SB don't work, which results in problems for many of their members. Members that send in a complaint if they are deemed good spenders are kept, while members that have not spent money are at high risk for account deactivation. Information given through some surveys and special offers have hidden partnerships with companies that spam your e-mail even after you are no longer considered a Swagsbucks member. Management and communication within Swagbucks is highly questionable as a member who does their first bunch of surveys will get a special thank you note, and days later will be followed up by an e-mail that questions if the member knows that they actually have a survey section that you can earn SB in. However, these are only a few of the issues found in a selected amount of time, since this is an unofficial investigation. Swagbucks is now in knowledge of some the issues above, it is their choice to improve or continue with their behavior.

denisef17
10/16/15

After working so damn hard for days I managed to earn 1000SB. The moment I ordered a gift card they deactivate and block my account!

gmjfd
10/15/15

i have actual money from these guys although it takes a sec to get it processed at least they pay and are honest! recommend 100%

aimeep3
10/15/15

After signing up for them and completing 2 surveys, I decided it was not worth my time.
Then I stated getting at least 5 phone calls a day starting at 4:30am from unprofessional tele marketers. These calls have woken botg me and my children up. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

jessicas94
9/24/15

I have been a member of Swagbucks for a few years now, here is the good, bad and ugly:

The Good:

Swagbucks is legit and honestly pay its members. Members can be redeem for Paypal or a variety of different gift cards ranging from Amazon, CVS, Walmart, etc. Members can also choose to donate their swagbucks to a variety of charties.

Customer Service responds to complaints, questions, normally within 24 hours on a weekday, weekends may take a little longer. My account issues have always been addressed to satisfaction. Sometimes, as a courtesy, swagbucks are given.

1 Swagbuck is equal to 1 penny. Swagbucks offers its members a variety of ways to earn Swagbucks by: Watching Videos, Taking Surveys and Completing Offers.

The Bad:

Swagbucks new web design, really sucks. For a company making millions, I am very surprised at how terrible their new design is. Honestly, I haven't spent as much time as I normally would, because of their new design. Perhaps, this is intentional? to retain stats for how long a user visits and cuts down on their "Bounce Rate"? Whatever their reasoning is, I really hope they apply some of their millions into a user friendly site.

Timing of Redemption can take as long as 10 business days (not including holidays/weekends) and sometimes as short as 24 hours. This inconsistency makes me feel uneasy, as I like things scheduled and followed.

Their App, lags in notifying of when SwagCodes are available. Constant ads or "please rotate your device" while playing videos is a hassle.

Swagbutton data mining I don't like being tracked when I am not on a website. I find that button lags my brower now I only enable it when there is a code, otherwise, its off.

Surveys, I don't bother with anymore, I have a big problem with how they go about their "surveys". Because after grabbing your information you receive a message about "not qualifying" or "over quota" and will receive 1 penny/Swagbuck for your time.

Secondly, their surveys are not worth the time, 50/75 cents, no thanks I can take the same survey elsewhere for $3.

The Ugly:
I honestly can't say anything ugly about Swagbucks. Because Swagbucks is LEGIT and DOES pay there is a LOT of ABUSE and Swagbucks does close accounts for violating there TOS. Having multiple accounts or lying about your location will lead to your account being closed.

The complaints I have seen most likely are those who tried to commit fraud, multiple accounts, lying, using bot software, etc. Swagbucks is legit and unlike other websites, it has intentions of being around for a long time. With that comes higher scrutiny of accounts.

Play fair, watch videos, check out the offers, use the mobile apps and you can earn a few dollars a day. Try to scam them and you will have your account closed in no time :)

Happy Swaggin!!

Updated 11/1 in response to Allen F and others posting INCORRECT information (Credible reviews are honest and not biased)

You do NOT have to be a member to view TOS from Swagbucks Homepage. The Homepage/Log-In page provides plenty of links of information available to ALL to read.

Racking up swagbucks/points doesn't cause an alarm. But will get you noticed to determine if you are legitimately completing offers. Some days, I rack up over 1000 swagbucks ($10) other days maybe 100 ($1).

Swagbucks is NOT responsible for offers YOU request. Too many people try to scam offers by entering different email addresses for offers to credit. Then are disappointed when that doesn't work. If you have honestly for the first time completed an offer and there is a crediting problem, send proof or an email to Customer Service and any problems can be resolved.

I understand, most people are use to fly by night scam sites that just want to steal your information or have excuses for not crediting/ban you (yes, I have been a victim of them too), But, that is NOT Swagbucks!!

Swagbucks is a REAL multi-million dollar company. Not some guy or gal behind a website scamming its members!!

Update 12/14 Scammer tried to scam and got banned (read the one with 95.00 over a 10 day period) The only way I can see anyone making 95.00 in 10 days is by scamming/falsifying information on offers. It's obvious to me you were scamming and got banned.

Other "review" really? Your "review" is about the SwagGuy? Your review doesn't even make sense. You do NOT get banned for cashing out ~ You get BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Accounts get deactivated if not used for a long time, so I do NOT believe your review at all.

Gosh SiteJabber~ya really gotta pull fake reviews from scammers complaining!

jamiea18
9/22/15

you can't make much doing this

km96
9/20/15

They offer a lot of promises, but never follow through. I have been cheated out of my bonus points after I achieved my daily goal. It's extremely difficult to qualify for most surveys. It makes me wonder what demographics they're truly looking for. Please stay away. There are better survey/research companies out there. I have cashed out. I'm waiting for my gift card. Then I'm happily closing my account. Goodbye, Swagbucks!

unhappyc35
9/11/15

I was a member for a month before their harassment started!
I first tried the surveys - but after spending 30 minutes, on surveys that said 10 minutes, then having them stall or just end without any payment, I just gave up on the surveys as their online chat monkeys were useless!
I tried their free email signup stuff (25SB or 40SB for giving a company my email address), half the time they did not credit my account, and again the Sb monkeys were useless!
So I started the paid trials/offers, and racked up a lot of SB quickly, with a few larger amounts pending for 30 days. Once I tried to to contact them for my pending SB they cancelled my account as they said it was a multiple of my brother's account??
I contacted them a dozen times about it, providing more information each time, proving my identity, but they had already decided they would rather keep my 7200SB!
I complained to the BBB, and after six months, their head swagbucks helper monkey contacted me asking for photo ID, which I provided (after erasing all sensitive data), and the next day they replied said that my account was closed for good as they deemed it was a fake account!

HOW is it possible for them to prove, or even suspect, a fake account if they didn't ask for both persons' IDs? This company makes more money from people spending their time on garbage (like the surveys that SB gets paid for, even when SB doesn't pay out to their customers) or signing up their emails for offers that barely pay out, so it is easy for them to cancel higher value accounts as they have my money and know that I only fulfilled high-paying offers onetime.

In short, you could pay a few dollars from them, maybe, but if you try to fast for too much, they'll steal from you & call you a fraud for their unethical theft!

cliftonb20
8/31/15

Swagbucks is a complete waist of time and I advise no one to go there. You'll be trying to take gold surveys and none of them have space for participants, partner surveys and you'll never qualify, and peanut labs and you'll never get past 5 questions. This website is so stupid and bad, they need to close down because they can't host surveys. They also are bad at tasks - do anything they ask you to and you'll still not get points. And then they have the nerve to never respond to you on customer service when they don't want to answer one of your questions or you'll get a bad response. They think they're doing big stuff because they're making $54 million but they suck and need to stop doing business.

raelenem
8/24/15

I like it so far! Recommend ed by a friend, Who gets paid into PayPal account.

scottj36
8/18/15

I've been a member for five years, but only recently got serious on the site this year. Mostly, I do the freebies (watch videos, listen to radio, search, "to do" list, surveys, etc). This is my favorite site to earn money. I sign up for no trial offer and I have only just recently signed up for a paid offer. It was a no-brainer as they wanted me to pay $30 and they were giving me 3500 SB (=$35), with the taxes the order came to around $32 so I got paid $3 to try the product that I have been wanting to try. It works for me! So I got paid three times this month ($25 PayPal payouts). I always cash out when I get the minimum which is $25 for PayPal. They start the e-gift cards low at $3 so if you're interested in that, then you should get them pretty quick if you're looking just for small amounts.

I would highly recommend you try them out and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything.

Tip for consumers: Don't try to cheat on the website, don't use bots or try to create more than one account. Don't lie and give false information on the surveys. If they suspect you of cheating, they can close your account and you lose the SB you've earned. It is important that once you reach $25 to cash out with PayPal or e-gift of your choice.

robs54
8/11/15

I usually read negative reviews and believe people just expect too much or are not realistic but when it comes to swagbucks I can see they are not lying. I had watched enough videos & ad's to earn a $25 gift card and was excited. I had to wait the 2-3 days for the request to be verified and email sent with the code. The day the code was emailed i was watching through some videos to continue to build and was kicked off and had my account deactivated. When Allison (compliance manager) finally responded she said the account was closed due to exploiting watch videos. I explained I did not use a software and flipped through videos manually clicking next each time. The email responses was that it had been determined that my account would remain closed. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a gift card? I highly suggest not wasting your time!

tarak8
8/6/15

I have been a Swagbucks member for 4 years now. In that time, I've racked up nearly $1,000 in gift cards. How? Earning points by:

-Completing both the daily poll and daily offers (Both on left hand side of page.)
-Doing all my searches thru their search bar up top (You never know how many points you'll get just from a search! Sometimes a lot!)
- Shopping thru Swagbucks (Be sure to type in the store name in the search bar and click on the link provided so your shopping trip is registered. You'll get x amount of points for every dollar spent online; each store varies as to the amount of points per dollar you get.)
- Printing & using coupons thru their site. If you print a coupon & use it, you get 10 points per coupon! I use coupons A LOT so some days I'll log into my account & find a ton of points & look at what I did to earn them & see 100 points (or so) would be just from coupons! So I get to save money at the supermarket & earn points for gift cards! Win-win!
- Entering Swag Codes when they have been posted on twitter, facebook, in the blog, etc
- Team Challenges (When they come around which is about every month or so...you can gain a lot of points this way!)
- Clicking the "Discover" link and then doing things on the Radium One or Peanut Lab links. Hint: Even if you go after the 1 point offers, they add up quickly!
- I've had some luck with surveys, although as others have stated, they are kind of a hit or miss kind of thing. You have to go thru some "are you eligible" questions and I can do the questions and find I'm not eligible after all, which is a bummer. But you can still earn a swagbuck for trying! And if you are eligible for the survey and do complete it, most of the time those are VERY high paying!

Yes, the site is real. No, it is not a scam. I absolutely love it and encourage others to try it out and see how fast points can accumulate and how quickly you can earn gift cards to your favorite stores. Basically you're clicking around on stuff on their site that you'd do on your computer anyway....so why not get points that go towards gift cards, by doing it on Swagbucks? They will also give you 50 points on your birthday! And if you use my referral link, you will earn 150 Swabucks just for signing up! www.swagbucks.com/refer/TaraKny

Tip for consumers: Take your time and explore the site. Find what works best for you to earn points. Then spend a few minutes each day doing those things. Points add up. You're being given free gift cards for just poking around the site. You can't beat that!

lg32
8/4/15

I did my shopping and general interest surfing using swagbucks.Just as I was getting ready to chose a gift card my account is closed ! no rime or reason other than maybe I had around 5 hundred dollers to redeem.CROOKS scammers F them.

kimberlym49
7/31/15

There are so many options on Swagbucks that help one earn cash, I often wish I could stay on the site all day! There are many topics to choose from, surveys, games, reading, daily polls, etc. and you earn at least one Swagbuck for every activity you complete. When you have earned your desired amount of bucks, you trade them in for gift cards from places such as Wal-Mart, Target, virtual Visa, and many more to name. If you try this and don't enjoy it, I will give you my own personal apology, but at least give it a try. Use my name as a referral so that I will earn extra points for you trying: www.Swagbucks.com/refer/Kimart4974

johns941
7/30/15

It was okay before, but now its even worse. Most of the users would make their points off of the videos. You have to watch 4 or 5 videos to get one point. One video has to be played for 30 secs at least. Sometimes the surveys won't reward you.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother to try it unless they change it back.

beva7
7/24/15

So, I signed up for Swagbucks surveys this evening. I read and respond FAST but, after two hours of responding to GOLD survey questions - the ones that are supposedly worth the most, I'd managed to earn only 46 swagbucks! 500 swagbucks is worth about $5. So, my 46 swagbucks has a value of about 46 cents. What happened? Well, first off, when you sign up, you have to spend about an hour answering questions about yourself - very intrusive questions, I might add - before you even get to the point of being allowed to do any surveys to earn swagbucks. Then, once I finally got to the surveys, I picked ones that were supposed to payoff with 80 to 150 or more swagbucks and that were supposed to take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. But, invariably I'd get about 30 or 40 questions into the survey and I'd suddenly be told that I was "ineligible to complete" it...and, even though I'd already spent 5 or 10 minutes on the survey, I'd be awarded 1 (yes, ONE!) swagbuck. In other words, the equivalent of about 1 cent for 5 to 10 minutes of work. The questions were highly repetitive, no doubt to catch people who are not responding honestly. But, I was responding honestly so that can't be the reason I was kicked out. A legitimate survey should be able to determine whether a person is "eligible" for that survey within about 3 questions...and the kinds of info they need OUGHT generally to be predetermined by Swagbucks before they even offer you the chance to do the survey.

kamilo3
6/30/15

Signed up, made a purchase, received an e-mail from swagbucks that my $15 worth of swagbucks are on their way. Purchase was complete. I attempted to log into my swagbucks account to check and maybe use my points only to find out that my account was closed for a bogus reason. Customer service was of no use either. I've been using countless cash back and similar websites for well over a decade now. This is not a trustable website and should be avoided since there are many alternatives.

jasonl73
6/14/15

Swagbucks is not a get rich quick type of thing. It requires a lot of patience. This is a great way to earn gift cards and doesn't take too much of your time (you can do this on the side in your free time online). Make sure you use the Swagbucks App, it is very useful when earning Swagbucks. If you would like to sign up feel free to use my referral link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/Jassonn

Make sure you hit the daily goal so you get bonus swagbucks!

Tip for consumers: Easy ways to earn swagbucks are:

Watch videos 150/day
Play Games 10/day
Swagbucks app 30-40/day
Daily poll 1/day
NOSO 2/day
Use their search engine around 20/day

This should be enough for you to hit your daily goal and maintain your streaks!

Thats 218 swagbucks a day and thats just using the easy methods. There are more ways to earn such as doing surveys (which I find can be quite fun!) and shopping online.

laurah45
6/8/15

I have been a member of Swagbucks for 3 years now. For the first year and a half, I was very dedicated to the site; spending most of my internet time on the site. It was great and I even managed to pay for my son's Christmas, Easter and birthday gifts. It used to be so quick and easy to earn (I was earning almost $10/day).

Fast-forward to today, and the site has gradually went down hill. I'm earning around $1-$2/day and now I'm using all my points to cash out on gas cards (ranging a $50 GC a month).

It's still a nice site to earn money from and no, you won't get rich from it. If you don't have a job, this is a great way to make a little income at home. They have tons of GC to choose from, PayPal and gas cards. I highly recommend Swagbucks to anyone! Their customer support team does a great job, compared to other sites I have dealt with.

carlob18
5/31/15

I was prompted to join Swagbuck with the promise of receiving a $10 Amazon gift card after completing registration. Well, I did everything on my end, but I never received the gift card. I am very unhappy with the lies!!!

traviss20
5/25/15

I've spent hours on this site trying to qualify for surveys, while answering very personal questions about myself; watching videos, searching websites.... after an est. 3 hours I've earned $1.70 in potential gift card rewards. so that's about $0.57/hour. Please, this crap is just not worth anyones time.

selinal4
5/25/15

I really like this site as I was actually able to redeem prizes. I have seriously earned over 350 dollars in gift cards from this website, over a span of 3 years. Of course it takes a lot of time to earn the 'swagbucks' to redeem any gift, but it is a legitimate website to earn free money. I think I was able acquire so much money from this website because I had way too much time when I first started as a young teenager that wasn't allowed to go out much. Nowadays, I would only redeem a $5 gift card twice a month which is better than nothing.

Tip for consumers: Daily poll, NOSO, and letting the swagbucks TV run on another tab earns easy points every day.

carols77
5/6/15

first it takes forever to get swagbucks-I have been a member over 5 yrs. Recently I started cashing out, rather than saving them for something big, as there were a few indications of potential problems. They have deducted the "bucks" from my acct, my info has been officially verified but EVERY email I get with the access code, the link brings me to
"Wrong Link
You have clicked on an invalid link. Please make sure that you have typed the link correctly. If are copying this link from a mail reader please ensure that you have copied all the lines in the link."
When they FINALLY responded after emails/contact us forms/etc, it was the canned response that my computer was outdated (2 weeks old!) my browser, java etc all need to be updated, try another browser (the link is invalid-doesn't matter WHAT browser!)
That is crap-the GCs are over $100 (yeah-for 5 years, although I don't spend a lot of time on it) and no customer service/support.
Yup, I'm gullible, I've been screwed out of $100+ STAY AWAY FROM SCAMBUCKS!

charbeln1
4/27/15

Swagbucks has very diverse ways of making money, such as: Watching videos, using the downloadable app, doing surveys, playing games, etc. Unfortunately, one of the main ways to earn money on the site, doing surveys, doesn't really pay off in my eyes (their are several other better survey site like Opinion Outpost). It is easy to redeem SwagBucks, but it takes 10 days for the transaction to be "approved". In conclusion, the site has many great features and offers a simple and "easy" way to make money. Also, by the way, if you happen to go their use this link and get 150 SB (that's a dollar and 50 cents): http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AbuBatata55

brookb1
4/27/15

do not use swagbucks- terrible service and totally not worth your time

jeremyf9

Status: Newbie

Member Since: April 2015

First Payout: $25 PayPal Gift Card

Length of time for First Payout: 11 days

Overall: Nothing wrong with being a 'Swaggernaut'. The steps are pretty simple: Earn and Redeem. However, the amount of SB* earned and redeemed varies depending on what offers and surveys are available. But everyday you have the opportunity to watch videos (10 videos=3 SB), play games and answer the daily poll to earn points. There are even more daily options as you explore the site.

There are many different payout options and amounts in the Rewards Store to redeem your SB's for (including donations for charity and 'impact' organizations). Personally, I believe the best payout option is the PayPal gift cards. This is because I am not a U.S. citizen, and a majority of the gift cards are for U.S. sites and stores.**

If you found my review helpful and wish to join Swagbucks, please follow my reference link: www.swagbucks.com/refer/EchoTheRogue

Tip for consumers: *Digital dollars called "Swag Bucks" (SB), which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise.

**Warning: Read very carefully when selecting and redeeming your Swagbucks for prizes in the Rewards Store! Some gift cards can only be used in certain countries because of the currency it is paid out in. (ie. Home Depot eGift Cards can only be used in U.S. stores or on HomeDepot.com. An on-line order with HomeDepot.com can only be created with U.S. billing and shipping addresses.)

cindyc46
4/14/15

Swagbucks has made it possible to celebrate Christmas on a tight budget. I save the swagbucks and turn them in for Amazon gift codes. Fanofds

lynnec13
4/14/15

Anytime I have a problem they are always there to help,i have only good things to say about the help I receive,i thank you so much for all your help and hard work,you guys rock!(blondieclaire)

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swagbucks staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/24/15
Answer
kurtc10
A: Swagbucks should work in India. Make sure you're not using a proxy, they don't like proxies. You or someone on your network might have been blocked. Try a different email when you sign up.
Use this link as well, it might help www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kurt321
1/3/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/5/15
Answer
carlak8
A: I'm sorry, Mary G., it doesn't look like they're active in the Philippines, yet. Here's what it says on their website: Different countries and territories around the globe have different contesting regulations. At the moment, we are only able to serve the US, UK, Ireland, Australia, India, Germany, and Canada. We hope to expand our service to other areas of the globe in the future.
11/17/15