US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

glendad4

I don't know what would happen to me if Swagbucks and their free gift cards were not there. (in 34 reviews)

laurah45

For the first year and a half, I was very dedicated to the site; spending most of my internet time on the site. (in 74 reviews)

brandons49

They have always been nice to me and great customer service. (in 14 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kellyw77
4/26/16

I have been doing swagbucks for about a week. I have already earned enough swagbucks to get a 5.00 amazon card and a 3.00 amazon card. If you want to earn enough to get gift cards you have to spend a decent amount of time on there. A person cannot do just one survey or offer and expect to get 500.00 in gift cards. It is just not going to happen. Expecting this site to be your total income for the month is ignorant. If you just want a few extra bucks to buy someone a present or buy yourself something, then it is a good site. To try and make a career out of it, you would need to be on there 24/7.

The only bad thing I have noticed is like someone else stated, I filled out a bunch of questions, then the page says: sorry you don't qualify. I would prefer they just send me surveys catered to my profile instead of wasting my time. I also signed up for a free trial to something and the reward should have been 236 swagbucks and it has been 3 hours and I still don't have them. I also donated 9.00 to the wildlife foundation and the reward for that is 1500 swagbucks, and I have not received those yet either.

Bottom line is, everything you do on the internet is a gamble when you are trying to get free things. Sure they gave me 800 swagbucks previously, but I can almost bet that I will not see any from the two things that I paid for. If that is the case, I will continue to use swagbucks. However, I will not pay one penny for any trials on there or support any causes on their site ever again. I will only do their surveys and watch videos and eventually it will add up. I do not blame them for my decision to pay for those things in the hopes of getting swagbucks. I do however, think that is false advertising.

juanm71
4/15/16

They've made it harder to earn as many SwagBucks as you once could, which is stupid, since three-fourths of the offers don't credit you after you complete them. From what I've heard, the general consensus is that customer service is a total joke and even giving them screenshots as proof won't do anything. It's also very difficult to qualify for just one survey, even though you have to complete a detailed profile before taking them. It was frustrating, disheartening and just not very fun. There are sites lie it out there that are superior in almost every way; I suggest you look for one of them.

sarad55
4/3/16

I spent a few hours on the Swagbucks website and earned about 500 points. So part of their deal is they promised I could trade in these points for gift cards. When I traded in 300 points for a $3 Amazon gift card, the website had no problem taking away my 300 points but getting the verification button to work was impossible. So I just lost all of that work without a cent to show for it. Stay away from Swagbucks, it is no good.

butterf4
4/3/16

This is a ripoff. One month of hard work ended in 243 swag bucks = $2.43. Most of the surveys started with a list of 6-7 items with the question what items have you heard of. The first two always always were nonsense. I would answer the question and get a you qualify message. I would click to start. I would get a bummer screen ending my partipation. Sometimes I would answer 10-15 questions and then the bummer screen. .
Under the question area would be a ad like get a year of cosmetics for free. Ha! These are sales pitches. One time I answered a question about car insurance. Immediately my phone rang nonstop from companies wanting to provide quotes.

Based on the way the system is rigged, you can't earn even $5 a month.

jamesz13
3/22/16

Surveys video's lots of ways to get lots of points I see people on here do not know what there doing made $1000's of dollars if they wanted get get rid of someone making to many points I would be gone long ago. SWAGBUCKS IS GREAT

cadencem1
3/22/16

I've used this in the past and it was fine, but I guess my old login credentials were deactivated. So I used a new email address and password to register. Wouldn't take it. 2nd try it said an email already exists so I tried to login again and this time it said my account was deactivated. All within a few minutes.

cherryr3
3/21/16

I bought items at Walmart twice, spent $200 just in one transaction then says that my pending sb will be credited in about 30 days which is just fine then after a week I can't see the pending anymore so contacted and sent an email informing bout my pending sb, customer service replied saying to check my account if I'm using the right account, nothing related to my question then i sent another message again explaining my side so they replied again, the same reply. I regret wasting my time so please don't waste yours!!!

tipg
3/20/16

They will find an excuse to close your account if you make a lot of dollars in gift cards even if you are playing totally by their rules. My brother had several hundred dollars worth in shop and earn credits and they didn't pay him and then when he complained about it they shut his account. The put on this " "We are liberal green diverse socially concerned company who loves the president and any one who doesn't is evil" face but like many companies I have found like this have ZERO ethics. If you use this site don't try to hard and don't make waves when they screw you.

daniele70
3/7/16

Been a SB member for close to a year now and have only qualified for one survey, out of the numerous I've attempted. Usually after answering a few basic preliminary questions about myself I get booted out and told I don't qualify, but am paid one Swagbuck for attempting the survey. However, quite frequently I'm allowed to answer part or even most of the survey before I am booted, which is crap because they'll still have all my answers up to that point. This morning I completed an entire survey and was told "that's all the questions we have for you!" before being redirected back to the main SB survey page where I was met with the message "Sorry, you do not qualify for survey #------". WTF??? They're doing nothing short of stealing from me, by taking my information for market research and refusing to pay what I was told I would receive for my time. AVOID.

fayek4
3/4/16

So easy to get FREE gift cards. Totally legit.

ingridn3
3/4/16

I love this site. This isn't any ordinary survey site. You get to do a bunch of activities that make up about 5-30 minutes of your time before you meet your "daily goal". There's also an easy point system. Each point earned is worth about .001 cents. Meaning you need 2500 points to make 25 dollars. Before you say the threshold is too high, know that it's incredibly easy to make 100 points a day in under 20 minutes. Just by taking 1-2 surveys, the daily poll, and entering in the daily swag code, I make over 120 swagbucks. Even its title of currency is addicting. Now 120 a day can easily turn into 2500 in under 3 weeks, so you're looking at an easy 50 dollar payment a month, or about $600 a year.

I almost forgot about this site until one day I absolutely got sick of another survey site I was on that was harder to earn money on a consistent basis (plus it nicely taxed the money I earned at the end), but when I did get back on here from my 2 week hiatus, I was immensely satisfied. Hopefully you will too.

I will say that I haven't yet cashed out, but I am less than 500 "bucks" away from being able to, which I can breeze through in 2-3 days. Cross my fingers.

michelg11
2/27/16

Don't trust this company. It's a scam pure and simple. didn't want to pay me.

colinm49
2/24/16

Went to log in and found out my account was deactivated. Contacted support and they replied with this account was closed for exceeding the one account per person policy. I have only ever used/registered one email address and am the only one who uses the account. I do not understand how they determined this. I was using the account that morning and then all of a sudden it was deactivated. Still no reply back about this matter. I now have $25.00 pending, and cannot access my account. I am left feeling angry, confused and ripped off. Total waste of time.

jeny15
2/20/16

The other posts have hit on all the big complaints with this site so I'll just do a brief point by point of what went wrong for me.
1) Survey system is a joke--promises high point payout, so you click, spend 5 or 6 mins. answering 'screening questions' then get told you don't qualify. Out of 25 surveys, I didn't qualify for any.
2) Videos--Are you kidding me? 3-5 points for watching up to 20 -25 minutes of sometimes racist and/or sexist content. On a 3 pt queue, I had 3 videos at least 8 mins and one OVER 15 MINUTES. For 3 points. Are you kidding me?
3) Pretty much the only way to make a lot of points is spend money at their affiliates so that company gets your money, swagbucks makes referral money and you get a few points. Big whoop, easy to see who's coming out of that deal smelling like a rose.

lynne233
2/19/16

I used to get loads of gift cards on Swagbucks without spending my life on the computer. My friends and I used to compete to see who could get the most points. At this point I don't see how I could even meet the daily goal without spending all day on the computer. At this point I think I would have to spent 12 hours to make a dollar. Not worth the effort.

ct65
1/22/16

Do Not use Swagbucks my gift cards plus, unless you enjoy giving interest-free loans. They take $$ out of your account immediately but don’t deliver any goods for Days

jims168
1/15/16

Not sure what some of the complainers are talking about, this has been the best rewards site of late for me. FAR better than MyPoints or Shopkick. I have qualified for plenty of surveys lately, it goes in streaks. Yes, the companies sponsoring them may want specific answers to fit their needs, that is life. They offer more survey opportunities than most. I rack up well over 100 swag bucks a day, with little effort. Good site as far as I am concerned.

mrst3
1/2/16

ITS A SCAM!

IT TAKES FOREVER TO REACH MINIMUM OF REDEMPTION, BUT YOU CANT GET YOUR PAYMENT AFTER. THEY WILL JUST IGNORE YOUR EMAIL , NO REPLY, AND TRYING TO PRETEND THAT THEY WILL SEND YOU SOMETHING ON YOUR MAIL BOX FOR THE CODE BUT THEY DID NOT.

merissah
12/29/15

Spent a lot of time TRYING to do the surveys. I have made over 10 attempts to fill out just ONE survey WITHOUT success! Most times they said I did not qualify, other times they said the survey capacity was full, and the last one (this really was the tip of the iceberg) I got through 90% of the survey and they gave me a message saying "you were filling out the survey too fast, and we didn't save your answers". Uhm, really??? I just spent 15 minutes of my time filling out very detailed information. I believe they just stole my time and answers and I got nothing for it. TOO MUCH WORK - NO PAY.

kayg21
12/27/15

Been using swagbucks for over a year. You now have to watch more videos just to get 1 or 2 points. And quite often there are several surveys to answer, but when you click on them they are unavailable.
Having said that I'm still quite happy, as the points build up slowly and they do pay out quickly when you claim rewards.

klmd
12/23/15

Small or no reward for a lot of your time. Acct deactivated with Gift cards pending. Rip off!

michaels364
12/21/15

site continues to get worse and worse, now is impossible to contact anyone on new forms, keep asking for all ready answered info, just continues to reject. It has nothing to do with customer satisfaction and all about SB not wanting to have contact. They continue to make all aspects of earning points into a huge chore not enjoyable. If Canadian pay in Can$ used to be us, just one of the many ways they have screwed people around. I would suggest look elsewhere as this site will just waste your time and piss you off.

glendad4
12/19/15

Swagbucks helps me to buy food every month, as well as shoes and clothing. I don't know what would happen to me if Swagbucks and their free gift cards were not there. It's true that even a little help can go a long way and I'm proud to tell everyone about SWAGBUCKS!

skylerh2
12/15/15

I been using swagbucks for quite some time and I will have to say every negative thing said b4 my post is very much true about them. My very first $25 gift card order my account was deactivated. I got lucky and was able to sort it out (it was radio loyalty offer that caused my problem) I have since abandoned radio loyalty because not only was my account deactivated from using that offer but they never gave me my points for it, they instead explained it away and screwed me over. NGAGE is the same way screen shots every time it completes or u will find yourself shorted tons of points that they will never reimburse. Don't do the surveys 1. you will get tons of telemarketers on your phone and sending u trash mail. 2. You will most likely waste a half hour of your life with no personal gain. They revamped the site not to long ago and trimmed points drastically, you will be working hours for pennies, people working in sweat shops make more money. The customer service went from bad to worse since that revamp. Shop and earn has invisible stipulations attached to it, you gotta buy "specific" things but as much as I have attempted that I have yet to find a single item type that they actually approve. All that has ever gotten me is excuses from them as to why they aren't going to credit my account. I have canceled my amazon account and created a new one as a result of those efforts, I don't trust them enough to have any attachment to that or paypal. All I get from them is wal mart gift cards that amount to toilet paper and various household goods. Lots of flags for virus riddled content from avast. If your not somewhat savvy on how to remove viruses this is not the site for you, they will never pay u enough to put your pc in the shop. As for those ppl saying you are getting "FREE" gift cards... your brain damaged, they are not just handing them over. You are spending your time, (which is not adequately compensated by their current payouts) effort, and taking huge risks with your computers health to acquire these gift cards. That is if your lucky enough to not get your account deactivated b4 u can actually cash out your gift cards. I never let my points get above a $50 gift card and rarely do i push it that far. I know they are crooks they have proved that to me over and over again but I got free time and know how to remove viruses, so I risk it for the biscuit.

taylorj11
12/11/15

Any place that really has a cartoon mascot: Run away. (except for HostGator. Snappy isn't annoying.) Swag Bucks contains a "Swag" Guy that is dressed in somebody's opinion of fashion which is actually quite nerdy. If that is what Swag is, I don't want it. Also this cartoon pops up all the time. I think it was like every time I earned a Swag Buck he would pop up every time I won a Swag Buck, and then even worse, I am invited to "Share" (spam) to other websites. They had daily surveys which I got tired of. They had a Fire Fox extension called "Swag Bucks Tool Bar" which would pop up again "just for using it". just for keeping whatever that thing was, installed onto FireFox. (It is not recommended to install strange things onto Fire Fox.) And they had annoying videos to watch. I have not used them in for ever. But I had this feeling that if I tried to cash out, then they would ban me before I could cash out. Turns out I am Correct. Be cause every body else on here, on Site Jabber, says that they were banned. I was not going to use Swag Bucks any ways, just for the annoying cartoon (and the name of the website) .

kitenl
12/10/15

They used to be good. Most of the time, I answer their surveys while loading their videos. It used to be 3 videos=1 swagbuck. But now, they SUCK BIG TIME. 8 videos for 1 swagbuck? are you serious.And now, the videos take a long time to play before you can earn a star or something in order for you to progress. And their ads there are very annoying!!!

philips49
12/10/15

12 + hours a day for maybe $3. That's what it comes down to. Half the videos don't credit. Surveys don't credit or you're DQ after completion. Poor site staff that lie to save pennies. Minimum daily goals have increased.They do pay if and when you can cash out. It was a great site to make some extra money. Now, just a typical American scam site. But they do pay.

brittanyp14
12/9/15

It takes awhile to earn enough points to get a reward, but that isn't really too bad. Whats terrible is that everytime theres an issue with swagbucks I earned not posting to my account and I reached out to customer service they did nothing but explain it away... there should be no explanation; if it said I get swagbucks for shopping here I except to get them after the 30-90 days it takes to credit to your account but not once did they ever apologize or try to make it right with me... to me a company is worthless if their customer service cannot back them up.

rebecae
12/8/15

Try it, you won't be disappointed.

janet694
11/30/15

Swagbucks is a fun way for me to earn a little. Most things work well for me. My timing is often off for codes. They seem to be offered whenever I go shopping or do household chores. Maybe I should give that up?? LOL The only thing I really miss out on is the mobile codes - can't get them with my phone. All in all a really good site!!

kristenn6
11/18/15

I can hardly get anything to work. Half the things I tried for points didn't credit new anything. Their Swag codes don't work. Can't get the swagbuvjs button to install. Surveys aren't compatible with mobile or tablet devices (get with the times!), etc etc. I've been frustrated every time I try to do something. Not impressed. The concept is awesome but their technology sucks.

brandons49
11/10/15

They have always been nice to me and great customer service. I would recommend swagbucks to anyone.

ninas26
11/5/15

I had 3 months not problem with swagbucks ,but this time after working so damn hard about 10 days to earn over 9500SB before I ordered a gift card they deactivate and block my account!

arusp
11/3/15

This is one of the best sites I have ever used for extra cash. Tank you!

savannahf2
10/21/15

This website frustrates me so much. Half of the surveys they have me take they say I don't qualify for or that the survey has reached its limit, yet I'm not told that until I'm halfway through. Tonight I had spent 20 minutes on a survey and then it said I didn't qualify for the thing. The only reason I use this site is to get the giftcards. They are nice to have but the time you take to get one isn't worth it. Each swagbuck is basically worth a penny.

allenf18
10/16/15

Unofficial investigations have proven that Swagbucks will deactivate any account(s) without notice and accuse any member they want for non-compliance without any need for proof on both sides of those involved. This leaves the user surprised and confused as their was no explanation and reason for their account removal and to initiate contact to Swagbucks regarding the problem(s), which is a very outdated style of support. After a member(s) account is deactivated for their insistence on their accusations (not even assumptions at this point), they will still send writing in their e-email addressing this individual as a member and that they must still comply with their rules and continue to insist that the user(s) is wrong. They will also provide a policy link which leads directly to their sign in site, meaning their policy is inaccessible unless an individual is a member or is smarter than their management to go to a link of their support page.

Reasonable and helpful explanations regarding issues on their site are handled inappropriately or ignored. This is easily seen in one example where some videos in their watch section are unplayable and have remained there for quite some time. Comment sections for these videos include such details, and worst of all, is that one of these videos is in the editor's pick section about Swagbucks. Many of their deals to get SB don't work, which results in problems for many of their members. Members that send in a complaint if they are deemed good spenders are kept, while members that have not spent money are at high risk for account deactivation. Information given through some surveys and special offers have hidden partnerships with companies that spam your e-mail even after you are no longer considered a Swagsbucks member. Management and communication within Swagbucks is highly questionable as a member who does their first bunch of surveys will get a special thank you note, and days later will be followed up by an e-mail that questions if the member knows that they actually have a survey section that you can earn SB in. However, these are only a few of the issues found in a selected amount of time, since this is an unofficial investigation. Swagbucks is now in knowledge of some the issues above, it is their choice to improve or continue with their behavior.

denisef17
10/16/15

After working so damn hard for days I managed to earn 1000SB. The moment I ordered a gift card they deactivate and block my account!

gmjfd
10/15/15

i have actual money from these guys although it takes a sec to get it processed at least they pay and are honest! recommend 100%

aimeep3
10/15/15

After signing up for them and completing 2 surveys, I decided it was not worth my time.
Then I stated getting at least 5 phone calls a day starting at 4:30am from unprofessional tele marketers. These calls have woken botg me and my children up. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

jessicas94
9/24/15

I have been a member of Swagbucks for a few years now, here is the good, bad and ugly:

The Good:

Swagbucks is legit and honestly pay its members. Members can be redeem for Paypal or a variety of different gift cards ranging from Amazon, CVS, Walmart, etc. Members can also choose to donate their swagbucks to a variety of charties.

Customer Service responds to complaints, questions, normally within 24 hours on a weekday, weekends may take a little longer. My account issues have always been addressed to satisfaction. Sometimes, as a courtesy, swagbucks are given.

1 Swagbuck is equal to 1 penny. Swagbucks offers its members a variety of ways to earn Swagbucks by: Watching Videos, Taking Surveys and Completing Offers.

The Bad:

Swagbucks new web design, really sucks. For a company making millions, I am very surprised at how terrible their new design is. Honestly, I haven't spent as much time as I normally would, because of their new design. Perhaps, this is intentional? to retain stats for how long a user visits and cuts down on their "Bounce Rate"? Whatever their reasoning is, I really hope they apply some of their millions into a user friendly site.

Timing of Redemption can take as long as 10 business days (not including holidays/weekends) and sometimes as short as 24 hours. This inconsistency makes me feel uneasy, as I like things scheduled and followed.

Their App, lags in notifying of when SwagCodes are available. Constant ads or "please rotate your device" while playing videos is a hassle.

Swagbutton data mining I don't like being tracked when I am not on a website. I find that button lags my brower now I only enable it when there is a code, otherwise, its off.

Surveys, I don't bother with anymore, I have a big problem with how they go about their "surveys". Because after grabbing your information you receive a message about "not qualifying" or "over quota" and will receive 1 penny/Swagbuck for your time.

Secondly, their surveys are not worth the time, 50/75 cents, no thanks I can take the same survey elsewhere for $3.

The Ugly:
I honestly can't say anything ugly about Swagbucks. Because Swagbucks is LEGIT and DOES pay there is a LOT of ABUSE and Swagbucks does close accounts for violating there TOS. Having multiple accounts or lying about your location will lead to your account being closed.

The complaints I have seen most likely are those who tried to commit fraud, multiple accounts, lying, using bot software, etc. Swagbucks is legit and unlike other websites, it has intentions of being around for a long time. With that comes higher scrutiny of accounts.

Play fair, watch videos, check out the offers, use the mobile apps and you can earn a few dollars a day. Try to scam them and you will have your account closed in no time :)

Happy Swaggin!!

Updated 11/1 in response to Allen F and others posting INCORRECT information (Credible reviews are honest and not biased)

You do NOT have to be a member to view TOS from Swagbucks Homepage. The Homepage/Log-In page provides plenty of links of information available to ALL to read.

Racking up swagbucks/points doesn't cause an alarm. But will get you noticed to determine if you are legitimately completing offers. Some days, I rack up over 1000 swagbucks ($10) other days maybe 100 ($1).

Swagbucks is NOT responsible for offers YOU request. Too many people try to scam offers by entering different email addresses for offers to credit. Then are disappointed when that doesn't work. If you have honestly for the first time completed an offer and there is a crediting problem, send proof or an email to Customer Service and any problems can be resolved.

I understand, most people are use to fly by night scam sites that just want to steal your information or have excuses for not crediting/ban you (yes, I have been a victim of them too), But, that is NOT Swagbucks!!

Swagbucks is a REAL multi-million dollar company. Not some guy or gal behind a website scamming its members!!

Update 12/14 Scammer tried to scam and got banned (read the one with 95.00 over a 10 day period) The only way I can see anyone making 95.00 in 10 days is by scamming/falsifying information on offers. It's obvious to me you were scamming and got banned.

Other "review" really? Your "review" is about the SwagGuy? Your review doesn't even make sense. You do NOT get banned for cashing out ~ You get BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Accounts get deactivated if not used for a long time, so I do NOT believe your review at all.

Update 2/13

Swagbucks has announced on 2/16 they are lowering their points for watching SwagTv, to 10 cents. I advise anyone to just uninstall the app. It simply is not worth the time, effort, nor data usage on your phone/tablet.

I do not know if Swagbucks, is shutting down or just increasingly taking advantage of their members with the recent changes over the last 8 months.

There are fewer earning opportunities now. The Videos at their website are not worth watching 10 minutes for 1 penny is honestly not worth it to me, YMMV

The surveys, as you can see from my review above, are not worth anyone's time. Because of 2 reasons, very low pay and HIGHLY UNLIKELY you will be given credit for the time you have put in. I consider this an information grab if nothing else.

I do not recommend buyin any of their Gift Cards, because you can find them cheaper at Cardpool.com or MonsterGiftCard.com <-----saving you money off the bat without the hassle of Swagbucks.

There are still some good opportunities to earn SB from some offers though.

Overall, I believe Swagbucks is dying or at least on the way out like MyPoints did.

jamiea18
9/22/15

you can't make much doing this

km96
9/20/15

They offer a lot of promises, but never follow through. I have been cheated out of my bonus points after I achieved my daily goal. It's extremely difficult to qualify for most surveys. It makes me wonder what demographics they're truly looking for. Please stay away. There are better survey/research companies out there. I have cashed out. I'm waiting for my gift card. Then I'm happily closing my account. Goodbye, Swagbucks!

unhappyc35
9/11/15

I was a member for a month before their harassment started!
I first tried the surveys - but after spending 30 minutes, on surveys that said 10 minutes, then having them stall or just end without any payment, I just gave up on the surveys as their online chat monkeys were useless!
I tried their free email signup stuff (25SB or 40SB for giving a company my email address), half the time they did not credit my account, and again the Sb monkeys were useless!
So I started the paid trials/offers, and racked up a lot of SB quickly, with a few larger amounts pending for 30 days. Once I tried to to contact them for my pending SB they cancelled my account as they said it was a multiple of my brother's account??
I contacted them a dozen times about it, providing more information each time, proving my identity, but they had already decided they would rather keep my 7200SB!
I complained to the BBB, and after six months, their head swagbucks helper monkey contacted me asking for photo ID, which I provided (after erasing all sensitive data), and the next day they replied said that my account was closed for good as they deemed it was a fake account!

HOW is it possible for them to prove, or even suspect, a fake account if they didn't ask for both persons' IDs? This company makes more money from people spending their time on garbage (like the surveys that SB gets paid for, even when SB doesn't pay out to their customers) or signing up their emails for offers that barely pay out, so it is easy for them to cancel higher value accounts as they have my money and know that I only fulfilled high-paying offers onetime.

In short, you could pay a few dollars from them, maybe, but if you try to fast for too much, they'll steal from you & call you a fraud for their unethical theft!

cliftonb20
8/31/15

Swagbucks is a complete waist of time and I advise no one to go there. You'll be trying to take gold surveys and none of them have space for participants, partner surveys and you'll never qualify, and peanut labs and you'll never get past 5 questions. This website is so stupid and bad, they need to close down because they can't host surveys. They also are bad at tasks - do anything they ask you to and you'll still not get points. And then they have the nerve to never respond to you on customer service when they don't want to answer one of your questions or you'll get a bad response. They think they're doing big stuff because they're making $54 million but they suck and need to stop doing business.

raelenem
8/24/15

I like it so far! Recommend ed by a friend, Who gets paid into PayPal account.

scottj36
8/18/15

I've been a member for five years, but only recently got serious on the site this year. Mostly, I do the freebies (watch videos, listen to radio, search, "to do" list, surveys, etc). This is my favorite site to earn money. I sign up for no trial offer and I have only just recently signed up for a paid offer. It was a no-brainer as they wanted me to pay $30 and they were giving me 3500 SB (=$35), with the taxes the order came to around $32 so I got paid $3 to try the product that I have been wanting to try. It works for me! So I got paid three times this month ($25 PayPal payouts). I always cash out when I get the minimum which is $25 for PayPal. They start the e-gift cards low at $3 so if you're interested in that, then you should get them pretty quick if you're looking just for small amounts.

I would highly recommend you try them out and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me anything.

Tip for consumers: Don't try to cheat on the website, don't use bots or try to create more than one account. Don't lie and give false information on the surveys. If they suspect you of cheating, they can close your account and you lose the SB you've earned. It is important that once you reach $25 to cash out with PayPal or e-gift of your choice.

robs54
8/11/15

I usually read negative reviews and believe people just expect too much or are not realistic but when it comes to swagbucks I can see they are not lying. I had watched enough videos & ad's to earn a $25 gift card and was excited. I had to wait the 2-3 days for the request to be verified and email sent with the code. The day the code was emailed i was watching through some videos to continue to build and was kicked off and had my account deactivated. When Allison (compliance manager) finally responded she said the account was closed due to exploiting watch videos. I explained I did not use a software and flipped through videos manually clicking next each time. The email responses was that it had been determined that my account would remain closed. Maybe you'll get lucky and get a gift card? I highly suggest not wasting your time!

tarak8
8/6/15

I have been a Swagbucks member for 4 years now. In that time, I've racked up nearly $1,000 in gift cards. How? Earning points by:

-Completing both the daily poll and daily offers (Both on left hand side of page.)
-Doing all my searches thru their search bar up top (You never know how many points you'll get just from a search! Sometimes a lot!)
- Shopping thru Swagbucks (Be sure to type in the store name in the search bar and click on the link provided so your shopping trip is registered. You'll get x amount of points for every dollar spent online; each store varies as to the amount of points per dollar you get.)
- Printing & using coupons thru their site. If you print a coupon & use it, you get 10 points per coupon! I use coupons A LOT so some days I'll log into my account & find a ton of points & look at what I did to earn them & see 100 points (or so) would be just from coupons! So I get to save money at the supermarket & earn points for gift cards! Win-win!
- Entering Swag Codes when they have been posted on twitter, facebook, in the blog, etc
- Team Challenges (When they come around which is about every month or so...you can gain a lot of points this way!)
- Clicking the "Discover" link and then doing things on the Radium One or Peanut Lab links. Hint: Even if you go after the 1 point offers, they add up quickly!
- I've had some luck with surveys, although as others have stated, they are kind of a hit or miss kind of thing. You have to go thru some "are you eligible" questions and I can do the questions and find I'm not eligible after all, which is a bummer. But you can still earn a swagbuck for trying! And if you are eligible for the survey and do complete it, most of the time those are VERY high paying!

Yes, the site is real. No, it is not a scam. I absolutely love it and encourage others to try it out and see how fast points can accumulate and how quickly you can earn gift cards to your favorite stores. Basically you're clicking around on stuff on their site that you'd do on your computer anyway....so why not get points that go towards gift cards, by doing it on Swagbucks? They will also give you 50 points on your birthday! And if you use my referral link, you will earn 150 Swabucks just for signing up! www.swagbucks.com/refer/TaraKny

Tip for consumers: Take your time and explore the site. Find what works best for you to earn points. Then spend a few minutes each day doing those things. Points add up. You're being given free gift cards for just poking around the site. You can't beat that!

lg32
8/4/15

I did my shopping and general interest surfing using swagbucks.Just as I was getting ready to chose a gift card my account is closed ! no rime or reason other than maybe I had around 5 hundred dollers to redeem.CROOKS scammers F them.

kimberlym49
7/31/15

There are so many options on Swagbucks that help one earn cash, I often wish I could stay on the site all day! There are many topics to choose from, surveys, games, reading, daily polls, etc. and you earn at least one Swagbuck for every activity you complete. When you have earned your desired amount of bucks, you trade them in for gift cards from places such as Wal-Mart, Target, virtual Visa, and many more to name. If you try this and don't enjoy it, I will give you my own personal apology, but at least give it a try. Use my name as a referral so that I will earn extra points for you trying: www.Swagbucks.com/refer/Kimart4974

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Swagbucks staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question