US Government's NSF

10 Reviews for SurveySay

▼ Sort by: recent

dupab
9/13/14

This survey is a joke. I would need to brush the pavement for living to qualify. Don't waste your time.

nanal1
5/4/14

Absolute crap. 99 percent of the surveys I took I "didn't qualify for." That means that in the beginning, I got up to 8.80. Every survey after that "I wasn't eligible for." They don't tell you before hand that you don't qualify, they make you sit there and take forever doing questions just to tell you that you don't get paid for it.

amyl26
12/7/13

It is very hard to earn any money on this site, it seems like a great thing for us single mothers to earn some extra cash taking surveys but in all reality it is not!

ca1150
7/2/13

Any survey website you have to read the Terms and Conditions. As well as the Privacy Policy, the Survey Say website states they do collect your personal information as well as giving it to a 3rd party in the (What information do we collect? When?) then the website contradicts themselfs saying they do not send it to 3rd parties lol so always read up on a survey and catch the contradictions

theresaf1
4/3/11

They are a scam, run don't complete any surveys for their site. It took 6-8 weeks for my $25.00 paypal transaction which they kindly DECLINED saying I violated rules. What a pitiful pitiful company.

justinh2
1/28/11

Terrible. Basically you spend your time making about $1 an hour and then when you try to get your cash they make you buy magazines. Even then they will make you go through loops to get the few dollars you earned.

beverlys3
1/5/11

I was thrilled with this site, at first. You have to have earned $25 to cash out for something rather than a donation or a magazine. I prefer to get the gift cards. First time I cashed out, I got my authorization code right off to claim my gift card, which then arrived quickly, in the mail. That was good, until I earned my second $25. I cashed out on it, on Dec. 3rd, 2010. I was waiting and waiting for my second authorization code, and then finally, on Jan 4th, 2011, I pull up my account and see where my claim had been "rejected". I was extremely disappointed. No reason as to why, and I've already earned over $11 working toward another card. The only thing that it told me was to see the "conditions and terms" which I can not find. I did nothing different for the second $25, than I did the first. I just simply used my time and took their surveys, which now, I'm recieving NOTHING for....I sent an email to customer service, and so far I've received no reply...and yes, the email was sent early in the day, so they've had time to reply. I feel like this company has stolen from me. My time is valuable, and now that they have all of my info...I get nothing. If I don't hear something from them, today, I am going to report them...not sure to whom. but I will find out the proper channel to take. I was really excited about this site, but they have burnt me now. If, by some chance they make this right, I'll be sure and come back with a post...if I don't hear from them...consider yourself warned to how they operate.

karar
9/16/10

I don't get why people are having problems with SurveySay, I've been on there 3 months & have hit the cash-out threshold of $25 by taking just 5 surveys. One was even worth $12 & they never 'invalidated' it. I like it because I can get a little extra cash..that's what it's for, not to make a living.

dougm1
8/23/10

Pretty much a time-waster. They take a very long time to credit and have a habit of "invalidating" the results of any survey paying more then $1-2. Their privacy policy states that they are operated by United Sample, Inc.

angelas5
7/20/10

(1)SurveySay.com NEVER gives you enough surveys to earn enough cash to get paid via paypal. Yes, they do give you bonuses.

(2)These bonuses are online points that have to be used to purchase items or services from this company's 3rd party affiliations/clients.

(3)They are also selling your PERSONAL information (email address, name, home address, phone numbers and so on). Personal information is added to their Marketing list to be used by their clients to contact individuals about products or services by email, mail or phone.

Best Sites for Surveys Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber