US Government's NSF

Categories: Survey

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

WTF seriously I answered your Surveys now give me my Money, don't tell me I spent 10 minutes answering questions and then saying YOU DONT QUALIFY, thats total BS!

WARNING!!! Do not sign up for : unless, you want to waste your time or get these people an opportunity to steal money from your bank accounts. The FBI is looking into this FRAUDULENT company and are doing an investigation. These folks move around all over the united states with varies names scamming people. Stay away from this company. FBI is looking into this......Get a job in an office, retail, drug Store, restaurant, etc.

I really think people who give five stars are their only employees or whoever is involved in this big fraud. I have been trying to do surveys many many times and do you know what the answer was: "We are sorry, thanks for trying but you didn,t qualify for this survey". After answering bunch of questions I got this! Excuse me? By the way, I was reading questions very carefully and answering without any rush. THIS IS A BIG BIG BIG SCAM. PLEASE DON'T TRUST THIS SITE AND SPEND YOUR TIME MORE CAREFULLY!!!!

I think she might work for them by her answers.

I signed up to take surveys with them. They requested my information for bank so my money could be deposited directly. I didn't set that up right away and took some surveys. I finally got around to adding my checking account to my account. I tried several times to get my account set up. I couldn't do it so I asked for help. I was told that it was fixed and to try again. I did but it still wouldn't work so I contacted them again. They told me that since I deal with a "small" local Credit Union instead of a larger bank that I would not be able to get paid unless I opened up an account with a larger bank. They should have stated that earlier so I wouldn't have wasted my time on them. I also agree about the surveys making you get almost to the end and you don't qualify and nor are you compensated for what you did do! I know other surveys are done with honest people so I will just stick with them.. THIS IS A RIP OFF SITE!!!

I wouldn't recommend using the site. I signed up using my email and I gave out my home address. I took 3-5 surveys and wasn't qualified for any. You do not get partial credit for any so you could be taking surveys all day and not qualified for any

This is such a scam and waste of your time!!!
Before they have you take each survey, they present you with a questioner to see if you first qualify for the survey. The "pre-screening" takes about the same length of time as the actual survey...that is if there IS an actual survey.
I get the impression you are actually taking the survey and not getting paid.
I am done with these guys.
Wasted a afternoon with these scammers.

Survey say is the worst!!!! they make you sit around and take surveys but lie about actually giving you points for cash or rewards people actually need cash and think that this could be the way to earn some but there a scam and i hope the website soonly gets took down :(

This survey is a joke. I would need to brush the pavement for living to qualify. Don't waste your time.

Absolute crap. 99 percent of the surveys I took I "didn't qualify for." That means that in the beginning, I got up to 8.80. Every survey after that "I wasn't eligible for." They don't tell you before hand that you don't qualify, they make you sit there and take forever doing questions just to tell you that you don't get paid for it.

It is very hard to earn any money on this site, it seems like a great thing for us single mothers to earn some extra cash taking surveys but in all reality it is not!

Any survey website you have to read the Terms and Conditions. As well as the Privacy Policy, the Survey Say website states they do collect your personal information as well as giving it to a 3rd party in the (What information do we collect? When?) then the website contradicts themselfs saying they do not send it to 3rd parties lol so always read up on a survey and catch the contradictions

They are a scam, run don't complete any surveys for their site. It took 6-8 weeks for my $25.00 paypal transaction which they kindly DECLINED saying I violated rules. What a pitiful pitiful company.

Terrible. Basically you spend your time making about $1 an hour and then when you try to get your cash they make you buy magazines. Even then they will make you go through loops to get the few dollars you earned.

I was thrilled with this site, at first. You have to have earned $25 to cash out for something rather than a donation or a magazine. I prefer to get the gift cards. First time I cashed out, I got my authorization code right off to claim my gift card, which then arrived quickly, in the mail. That was good, until I earned my second $25. I cashed out on it, on Dec. 3rd, 2010. I was waiting and waiting for my second authorization code, and then finally, on Jan 4th, 2011, I pull up my account and see where my claim had been "rejected". I was extremely disappointed. No reason as to why, and I've already earned over $11 working toward another card. The only thing that it told me was to see the "conditions and terms" which I can not find. I did nothing different for the second $25, than I did the first. I just simply used my time and took their surveys, which now, I'm recieving NOTHING for....I sent an email to customer service, and so far I've received no reply...and yes, the email was sent early in the day, so they've had time to reply. I feel like this company has stolen from me. My time is valuable, and now that they have all of my info...I get nothing. If I don't hear something from them, today, I am going to report them...not sure to whom. but I will find out the proper channel to take. I was really excited about this site, but they have burnt me now. If, by some chance they make this right, I'll be sure and come back with a post...if I don't hear from them...consider yourself warned to how they operate.

I don't get why people are having problems with SurveySay, I've been on there 3 months & have hit the cash-out threshold of $25 by taking just 5 surveys. One was even worth $12 & they never 'invalidated' it. I like it because I can get a little extra cash..that's what it's for, not to make a living.

Pretty much a time-waster. They take a very long time to credit and have a habit of "invalidating" the results of any survey paying more then $1-2. Their privacy policy states that they are operated by United Sample, Inc.

(1) NEVER gives you enough surveys to earn enough cash to get paid via paypal. Yes, they do give you bonuses.

(2)These bonuses are online points that have to be used to purchase items or services from this company's 3rd party affiliations/clients.

(3)They are also selling your PERSONAL information (email address, name, home address, phone numbers and so on). Personal information is added to their Marketing list to be used by their clients to contact individuals about products or services by email, mail or phone.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the SurveySay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the SurveySay staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?