US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alicec43

4 stars for customer service (2 for online, 5 for facebook, 5 for e-mail). (in 38 reviews)

jens265

Will definitely order again for the price and quality. (in 119 reviews)

heatherw39

My boyfriend ordered me a bracelet and photo charm. (in 15 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

terrih27
5/19/16

I ordered a gift for my daughter in law from this company, and paid for rush shipping. My order was late and they sent me a 10.00 off coupon for their screw up!! Now a week after finally got my order I come to find my bank account has been comprised!! Charges were made out of China / where this company is located, charges were made on a gaming website called Frontline PC. I would run for the hills before ordering from this scamming company again. Save yourself a headache and do NOT order from them

gd47
5/19/16

The service was good but I questioned the security of their site after my first order when my credit card information was used fraudulently at an international site. Soufeel customer service assured me it was not their site... So, a month later, I decided to order again, but with a different credit card that I seldom use. Again, my credit card information was stolen again from a card I hardly use. Shame on Soufeel for not acknowledging this issue... I am very disappointed in the security of my private information.

mimig4
5/17/16

I ordered my custom photo charm on April 26th 2016 and I received it 17 days later. I was told the order would take 3 to 5 days to process and the shipping would be 0 to 4 days to get to me. Those were exactly their words. It should have been to me in time for a Mother's Day present and it was not. It didn't show up till the following weekend. With that amount of delay in shipping in all likelihood it was done in China and sent here. They also told me that the customs paperwork would say that this was made out of copper so that there would be less tax for them on the package. And I found no markings on the charm that said it was sterling silver like it was advertised.
The little charm also was much much smaller then was measured or that appeared in the ad. It is teeny tiny probably smaller than your pinky fingernail. I will never order from them again and I don't like false advertising like this.

anthonym152
5/6/16

These are basically realistic priced Pandora pieces, haha! My wife found the site online, I mulled over what all to get her (bracelet with six charms, two of them personalized beautifully!), placed my order, goods were here within two weeks (picture personalization added time, naturally). Was able to take advantage of some sales, and a couple BOGO deals too. Can't say enough good things about Soufeel, I'll definitely be back to find more goodies for my wife! :D Cheers

kathyh74
5/3/16

I am not sure why some people had negative things to say. My experience with this company was AMAZING. They were responsive, friendly, polite and accommodating to my questions and request.

The time between the custom memorial charms and delivery was short and the packaging of the product was very nice with a care to ensure the safety of the product.

I have ordered 3 separate times from them and each time was great. If you want a great product with awesome customer service. This is the place to go.

caitlinm15
5/2/16

After being quoted 4-5 business days for processing, two weeks later I my stuff still hasn't shipped. Their customer service page is just a mess of Latin filler text. No number to call, no email. The credit card number I used to pay for my order was stolen less than a week after ordering from Soufeel, racking up charges at hotels and pool supply stores. Given that I can't reach anyone about the status of my order, all signs point to a fraudulent overseas company. I don't know any "real life" people who have been successful ordering from this company... I suspect a lot of the positive reviews here are bought and paid for. Such a waste.

christinad28
4/26/16

They were very quick to respond to my emails. And the pieces are stunning quality!! The prices are the best aswell seriously they cant be beat. Very honest.

angelicab7
4/19/16

I love the charms and I love that I can use the charms in my pandora bracelet ..... they have better designs and the best is that you can add your pictures at the charms ....
I didn't give them 5 stars because their shipping is sucks you need to wait 2 to 3 weeks and if you order in a holliday like february 14 or mothers day you can wait a month or more to get your charms.....

zirusg
4/18/16

I tried Soufeel because my mom got me a Pandora, but the charms are expensive! Then I found Soufeel online as an affordable alternative. I browsed through the website and I like the designs. Also the freebies and free shipping.
The customer service is great, constantly getting in touch with me. My order arrived quickly, less than 2 weeks! I was thrilled when I got the delivery. The paper bag, box and the pouch are pretty. The jewellery are in good condition. shiny, white and sparkly silver. The charms are detailed. I'm thinking of orde ring again. I hope I get the same experience. Thank you Soufeel!
P.S.: Check out the pictures I took, it is soooo pretty! ^_^

regielynm
4/18/16

Their 365 days guarantee is legit! I returned a few items last month and soufeel is sending me back the replacements.. their chat service is awesome.. would have given it 5 stars but I had bad experience thru their email customer service.. but all in all they are great!! Love my charms and they are still in great shape post 10months.. thank you soufeel!

ninah17
4/15/16

I love my bracelet and charms! They personalized a couple of mines with family pictures for a very good price!!! You can't get that at pandora or tiffanys. I have all 3 products and by far I am loving Soufeel much better :)

jodyl13
3/31/16

I only has standard shipping delivery which did take a while, I was in no rush but I messaged customer service team via their web page and the investigated for me immediately , I did receive my charm that day st the post office , it's perfect !! And they couldn't have been more helpful great help and lovely , and what a bargain something so sentimental X

patrycjar
3/30/16

My bracelet and charms are amazing. Very good quality. Will order again soon. Thank you SOUFEEL

osacrw
3/30/16

This company is absolutely $#*! I've ordered the charm about a month ago and I haven't got the charm! They've sent me loads of emails saying I've sent the wrong address and I'm messaged them the right address and they've $#*!ing sent it to a bloody different address absolutely wast of time this company spent shipping fees twice and still haven't got it!!

cameronm37

Do not buy
Ordered a personalised charm. Hasn't been delivered, Paid on the 15th March. Tried emailing them. Doesn't send and the phone number isn't recognised.
Unsure why. Not happy I've had to pay for something I've not got
Spam

jennifere34
3/29/16

Great site for awesome trinkets. Friendly, available, knowledgeable and helpful staff (hard to find these days. Addresses concerns as soon as possible.
I will definitely be making more purchases

labalettet
3/27/16

I am french and I am always satisfied of my products. Charms are very attractive, cheaper than Pandora ones but as beautiful as them. Very good quality of products. We have to wait about 8 days to receive our order.For me, deadlines are always respected and you are able to follow the shipping of your order on the website. I recommend this website. I love Soufeel ! Tiffany Labalette, Saint-Omet FRANCE (62)

kayh37
3/23/16

I am so very pleased not only with the quality of my items but the speedy proffesional customer support
I did not think my item would arrive in time for my granddaughters 21st birthday and sent an email to soufeel customer service, not only did they ask me what I would like them to do but made sure the correct item was sent in fast response.
So very pleased with this company will definitely buy from again I cannot praise them enough

Tip for consumers: Any worries just contact customer service you recieve a super fast response and were so very helpful to me. Would very much recommend

angeliquer2
3/20/16

I lost my parents ,so I wanted to have something memorale that I could wear everyday and have them with me so I did and love them so I also added my princess and my husband to it and the bracelet is AWESOME

janirad
3/19/16

Loooooove

veronicac29
3/17/16

I ordered my photo charm about a week ago. I read bad reviews for the most part, after placing my order then i figured i wasted my money. Not the case! I got a confirmation mins after placing my order.. Days later i got tracking info.. Days later i received my charm. I had my charm in less than one week. The charm looks great. It fits slightly big on my pandora bracelet but thats okay. The picture was a little dark but i think that was just my gray color background. Overall i am so happy to have a charm with my baby's picture on it. I love it!! Will I order more picture charms! Definitely recommend it!

natashab26
3/16/16

I ordered my personalised photo beads a few weeks ago and they came in record time. They are a bit smaller than expected and the picture is difficult to see due to its size but the clarity of the image and the craftsmanship of the bead makes up for that. I will definitely buy from here again. Thank you so much.

lesliec41
3/16/16

I ordered a photo charm on March 7th and never received a conformation of my order I have submitted 2 tickets and the only answer I got was their automated response. After reading reviews I understand I haven't waited as long as some other people but If you are concerned about placing an order with an unknown company and like receipts or order conformations and customer service that you can contact THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY FOR YOU. Honestly I don't even care if my photo charm is wonderful or terrible because the crappy customer service has put a rain cloud over this whole experience.

stacyd25
3/15/16

Took a little long to arrive but we'll worth th wait totally in love with my photo charms 100% be placing another order

teddyd5
3/14/16

The postal carrier damaged the earrings I ordered. Amy immediately sent me a new pair and they are perfect. Thanks Amy.

deliab8
3/11/16

I have an exceptional impression about Soufeel and their products.
I have a wonderful bracelet with three charms and I can't help myself to order new ones.
They are also very prompt and when I had a little problem, they made ALL they could to solve it. Proffessional, Wonderful products!
Around me, all my friends have now Soufeel bracelet :), I was a good start :)
Thank you, Soufeel!

katr245
3/11/16

I was dubious after reading some of the reviews on there page, But they answered all my emails and my photo charm arrived 3 weeks after ordering. Make sure you order within plenty of time (bearing in mind they are coming from China). I will be using them again xx

tinam79
3/10/16

So far I have made two purchases and I have received one. I received a bracelet with several charms and they are absolutely beautiful! The quality and detail is superb! They far exceeded my expectations and the pictures online do not do them Justice! One of my daughters has a Pandora bracelet and I think that mine is just as beautiful if not more beautiful than hers! I also had an experience with customer service today . One of the stopper beads that I received in my first order was missing the rubber piece on the inside which enables the bead 2 not move on the bracelet so I noticed that the live chat was available and I spoke to someone on live chat and he was so helpful and is sending out a replacement for me today! I cannot recommend this company enough for their attention to detail and their customer service not to mention the prices are incredibly good for the quality that you are getting!

danielled42
3/10/16

Im so happy with this. The quality is eqqualy then the others famous brands. Absolutely gourgeous.

robertp171
3/10/16

Before ordering from this company please do yourself this favor -Run! The absolute worst customer service I have ever received! their statement of 3-5 days to handcraft and 4-7 business days for shipping is a joke. Each time I contacted the company to find my order I received a different reply and story as to why it was delayed and how they were upgrading their shipping system. This is obviously an overseas company with a US address that doesn't bother to ever try to stand behind their statements. Well over a month before I ever received my order, only reason I gave 1 star was because I don't think I can give zero

amyw109
3/8/16

Great service. Love the product just wish I got it sooner. Australia Post lost my first order, but Soufeel reordered and kept intouch with me when I followed it up.

keyshar
3/7/16

Has anyone ordered anything from Australia? If so how long did it take till you received it.

anthonyt53
3/7/16

Bad experience ordered my daughters charms on 4th Feb 2016 for her birthday on 10th Feb received on 5th march 2016 goods come and look very cheap quality so I would recommend you go else were got a despute ongoing with pay pal

pamelaw43
3/6/16

Order did take longer than I expected. It was a personalized item with a photo, plus website said they were updating order system so with that & it being a personalized item, expected that it would take a little extra time but not that much. Other than that, so far, I'm happy with the product I received. The customer service agent that helped me was great. I was able to use the online chat & she even gave me her email address & kept me posted on the progress of the order. Will probably place another order in the future & if it's not a personalized item, hoping it will arrive sooner.

Thanks!

nadiae4
3/3/16

Love all the Soufeel charms especially the memorable custom design with photo. So lovely!

hannahc25
2/29/16

They are by far the worst company I've ever bought anything from ever. I placed my order over 2 weeks ago and paid extra for shipping to arrive with five to nine days and still no product and no word on where my product is. I asked for a refund but no word. This "company" does not even have a freaking phone number. Unless you would like to be outed $50 please don't waste your money on this worthless company.

jonainaha
2/26/16

I saw the Soufeel posts on FB and was impressed and attracted to the charms and meaning. I requested from my husband to buy one for me. Of course the first question will be: is the website legit? I said yes. We choose charms, one which means us as husband and wife, a swarovski birthstone for me and last is a daughter charm cause we have a daughter. After few days of placing an order, I have read lots od customer feedbacks, and I felt the worry and panic because most customers do not receive their order on time, some thinks Soufeel is a scam. I sent FB message everyday, did online chat to them and I was fortunate that they assisted me all the way. I received my order within the 7-10 day period. It was then I felt relaxed. Thank you for being true to your word.

keithj30
2/25/16

I bought a photo charm for my partner of our granddaughter. It was put on her bracelet and looks brilliant. Thanks Soulfeel.

sylvainl7
2/25/16

J'ai fais affaire avec Soufeel et je suis vraiment satisfait. Leurs produits sont vraiment extras. Les matériaux sont de qualité et leur design est magnifique. Ils n'ont selon moi rien à envier de Pandora et de tous les autres car leurs prix sont imbattables et souvent la moitié moins que leurs compétiteurs.
Vraiment inutile de payer le double ailleurs. Évidemment, ces supers avantages ont un prix. Il y a de bons délais de livraison et des problèmes peuvent survenir à cause du transport postal je crois.
Il s'agit à mon avis, de la seule ombre possible au tableau car j'ai eu à communiquer avec eux par courriel pour différentes raisons et les gens sont très bien et le service aussi. Ça vaut vraiment le coup.Ne soyez pas exigeant et ayez pas trop d'attente ou de restriction sur les délais de livraisons et vous serez vraiment satisfaits, j'en suis convaincu ;)

joanneb42
2/22/16

Brilliant item. Arrived veey well packaged and im super impressed.

reginam19
2/21/16

good quality product, ordered bunch pf personalized charms. really love it!!!! will order more.

lorinag
2/18/16

Ordered charm with picture of my beautiful dog ,Gypsy , who sadly is no longer with us .The item is of very good quality and fits on my Pandora bracelet .It was easy to order it online and I was delighted when it arrived.Had good communication regarding delivery etc. So very pleased customer .

sarab53
2/18/16

Arrived all in a short time even if I'm in Italy, excellent items, I'm very satisfied! I will buy again. I recommend to everybody. Thank you.

stephaniec83
2/18/16

I have many Pandora charms and I own 3 Pandora bangles. I saw an ad for Soufeel and was interested so I watched Youtube videos comparing their product to Pandora. I checked their site out and really loved their cute charms, especially the photo ones. I have 5 large dogs and 3 cats, a husband, and 20 year old daughter, so I wanted those. My neighbor's father passed away suddenly at a young age and I ordered her a leather bracelet with a photo charm of her and her father, which she loved. I also ordered one for her sister in Oklahoma. They were very touched and wear them every day. The quality is awesome... Since, I have ordered a bracelet and charm for my sister, bracelets and charms for myself, and a photo charm with my boy dog, Buddy Lee Gordon. I plan on ordering many more charms...I especially love charms of aquatic life/beach/ocean and I have quite a few of those from Soufeel. They are so adorable, especially the octopus with the pearl!!! I have nothing but awesome things to say about the quality! You do have to wait a few weeks to get your items through the free standard shipping but it's worth it. With the tracking, the items are sent to the business contact in New Jersey and from there, sent to individual addresses within the states. That is what the "Delivery made to Zhang" and signed for in New Jersey by DHL is about...Give Soufeel a try. They give you free items with your purchases and have a point system where you can get money off your total purchase price.

andresm30
2/17/16

I placed an order january the 30 and on february 18 havent even finished processing when they said they have a 5 to 7 days processing order time and after that they want me to wait 8 days for shipping just a disrespect wont order nothing never from this placed rather pay the price for pandora

berthad13
2/16/16

Realmente me encuentro muy agradecida por el servicio a cliente que he recibido, mi pedido se retraso por la temporada navideña y siempte fui atendida con mucha amabilidad y disposicion para darme una respuesta efectiva, es la segunda vez que compro y seguire comprando, todo hermoso.

aprilined
2/15/16

I've ordered memorable charm on Jan 22, 2016 and had received on Feb 5, 2016. I was given shipping update from time to time through 'Track My Order'. I'm very please with the product quality and will definitely place my order again.

sharonr47
2/12/16

MY ORDER IS STUCK AND I CANT GET ANYONE TO TALK TO HAVE RECEIVED OTHER ORDERS THROUGH USPS THESE LAST 2 STUCK IN NEW JERSEY . CANT GET ANY ANSWERS WHY. NOT ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN . i ORDERED SOMETHING ON THE 4TH OF FEBRUARY GOT IT ON THE 11TH THROUGH THE POST OFFICE. GOT A HOLD TO DHL IN NEW JERSEY. SHE TOLD ME MY THINGS R IN SOULFEEL WAREHOUSE. NOT ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN

colino7
2/11/16

I placed my order on January 25th. It shows that it was delivered to a New Jersey address. I have yet to hear back from anyone and this really irritates the crap out of me. No one returns my messages and there is no number to talk to someone.

elainer15
2/11/16

Wouldn't usually be one to post reviews but I have to say that Soufeel Jewelry are easily the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is appalling and the fact that no customer service phone number is provided on their website should have been a sign for me to steer clear but I said I would give them a chance. After 15 e-mails (with customer service in two different continents), I am still left with no help, unsatisfied and regretting my order and no compensation for the mistakes that they made regarding my order. What I find particularly ridiculous, is the fact that I STILL haven't received any confirmation of purchase even though I ordered 10 working days ago and the money was taken from my account on the 29th. Also, my order now won't be dispatched until after the 15th of February even though my order was made and money taken before the deadline for shipping. Absolutely terrible, avoid them if you would like some decent service.

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Answer
ellab26
A: You will have to go to there live chat. Which I not for sure what is the best time to contact them. When I did have to contact them I had to use the live chat. I was only able to get in touch with between the hours of 9-10 pm that's central time. Best of luck
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4/24/16
Answer
natashab26
A: I chose the standard shipping as it was free. Your purchase should take no more than a month to arrive.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Soufeel staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Soufeel