US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alicec43

4 stars for customer service (2 for online, 5 for facebook, 5 for e-mail). (in 26 reviews)

jens265

Will definitely order again for the price and quality. (in 85 reviews)

heatherw39

My boyfriend ordered me a bracelet and photo charm. (in 60 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

colino7
2/11/16

I placed my order on January 25th. It shows that it was delivered to a New Jersey address. I have yet to hear back from anyone and this really irritates the crap out of me. No one returns my messages and there is no number to talk to someone.

elainer15
2/11/16

Wouldn't usually be one to post reviews but I have to say that Soufeel Jewelry are easily the worst company I have ever dealt with. Their customer service is appalling and the fact that no customer service phone number is provided on their website should have been a sign for me to steer clear but I said I would give them a chance. After 15 e-mails (with customer service in two different continents), I am still left with no help, unsatisfied and regretting my order and no compensation for the mistakes that they made regarding my order. What I find particularly ridiculous, is the fact that I STILL haven't received any confirmation of purchase even though I ordered 10 working days ago and the money was taken from my account on the 29th. Also, my order now won't be dispatched until after the 15th of February even though my order was made and money taken before the deadline for shipping. Absolutely terrible, avoid them if you would like some decent service.

carld32
2/10/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.
My order seems to be stuck in New Jersey for several days now and it was received by a Zhang.
When I contacted DHL they informed me several people called about the same order with the same tracking number.
When I checked other reviews it seems ZHANG is the person signing for all of the orders which never reach customers.

joannab7
2/8/16

The concept is cute.
You can upload a picture and have it on a charm.

When you receive your charms they are so small you can barely see the photo. Disappointing.
I ordered quite a few too.

If you do order be sure the photo is one with a light background and not more than 2 people in the photo.

There was a problem with one of my charms where it seemed the epoxy or covering was not set and had lumps in it. Customer Service was very attentive and was able to send another without a problem.

rochellee1
2/7/16

I ordered 3 charms with good price and got it delivered in my home 9 days after purchase. I was very happy and excited to wear it! I am planning to order more of it. Please do keep up the good work consistently. Great job!

tracyc74
2/3/16

Good morning. I saw your ad on Facebook and loved the photo charm idea. The price was amazing so I did some real search online about the company. I have to admit I was skeptical. The results were 50/50. Some people stated the product was perfect others the total opposite. For the price I decided to try anyway. I just wanted to say thank you. The charm was absolutely beautiful. Well made and exactly what I ordered. I am so happy that I made the purchase and will be making more in the future. Thank you thank you thank you.

jenniferl130
2/2/16

Ordered on 1/6/16 and never received my order! Tracking says out for delivery since 1/23/16...I have emailed soufeel and posted in Facebook and they keep giving he same answer...be patient the storm caused delays! How can something be out for delivery for a week? Post office and fedex confirmed package is lost but soufeel keeps giving me the same answer to check the tracking. At this point it's not about the money it is about the horrible customer service! First thing in the morning I will file a dispute/fraud with my bank to get a refund. NEVER ORDER FROM THEM!

shineg1
1/30/16

I am a fan of soufeel especially the memorable charms. so addicted with it. Its not just the charms im inlove with, also the people behind it, the staff! i previously had issues regarding my purchase (maybe my wifi was down), i went to their website (very user friendly website) and saw "live chat" box. There i met Amber. Ive chat with her twice already. she is so patient and efficient. The company is so lucky to have such good staff like her. Keep it up Amber! More Power Soufeel.

gracem57
1/29/16

Soufeel you are simply the best! You have your word of honor in replacing my item! You never stop trying to correct your mistake in my order! Until finally i received the right one! We are only humans and we make mistakes! But the thing is you never stop trying to correct your mistakes without a single penny charge to my account! I AM HAPPY AND SATISFIED! God bless SOUFEEL more!!! I will place my order again! Yeheyyyy!!!! #satisfiedcustomer #happy

pamj12
1/28/16

A few weeks back they sent me a tracking number for DHL and told me my order had shipped. Since it never seemed to move in the tracking system, I contacted DHL and they said Soufeel prints labels but that usually means nothing. Weeks later, they have not sent my package to DHL. They are dishonest. Do not trust them.

carmeng21
1/28/16

I submited two orders and did not get any of both, not even a phone number to contac them and they never answer my mails back so I feel cheated

jonellev
1/27/16

Your personalized beads are beautiful. I purchased 2 and will be getting more. I absolutely lobe them and what a great way to keep your loved ones with you. Thank you for such a great job.

amanya
1/26/16

Appreciate your support your care about my mails, fast reply on my mails and following up even after shipment, never had this perfect experience with any other online web-site

The charms is wow evry things is really beautiful, More than pictures on the sites

dignam
1/24/16

Thank you Soufeel for the good online service.
I received my Soufeel orders within the timeframe that the company indicated.
The charms are awesome, I love my bracelet.
It is really something to treasure since it is my own design.
The selections are just fantastic and I am sure to make my next orders for my coming birthday in March.

elsiet2
1/23/16

Photo charm love it , much more than I imagined

shellc3
1/20/16

I purchased a charm of my beloved pet that passed away last Christmas 2015. I ordered my charm on 1/3/16 and received it on 1/20/16. I'm extremely happy with my charm! It's the same photo, just a mini version :) I will definitely be ordering from your company again soon! Thanks so much SOUFEEL!!

stephaniea31
1/20/16

I would like to say thank u so much for the awesome charms, customer service, and fast delivery! The charms my mom, my sister, and I purchased for our family and each other were nothing under top quality!! They made our Christmas extra special!! Thank u so much!

rp52
1/20/16

I ordered a special charm for a 50th Birthday and made it extremely clear about 3-4 times that I needed it for a certain date because I want to take it to Europe. We are leaving this coming Friday and now the Courier Company tells me the charm will arrive on Monday - are you serious??? I contacted Soufeel and expressed my concerns and their comeback was to look on the Courier's website and my charm will be coming in a few days. Yes, a few days too late... I will never, never order from them again. also, the first confirmation they sent me was for a completely different order for someone who lived across the Country at first I got excited because I thought my package would arrive on time, then to find out it was for someone else was very disappointing. Lesson learned, I will never order again at least not from this Company, Beware..............

haileyt1
1/19/16

My items never arrived was sent to different state and signed by Zhang apparently I wasn't the only one scammed by this. Do not order from this site

keeganl
1/16/16

The charm that I purchased is a lovely photo of my and my fiancé and I can't be more happy about the way it came out ! I'm so excited and definitely will be purchasing more, one of a kind !

domenicod4
1/16/16

Braccialetto arrivato proprio come me lo aspettavo. Davvero Bello !

kevins135
1/15/16

A substantial amount of money was siphoned from my bank account while doing business with Soufeel. My computer itself was not compromised because other more important targets could have been hit, but were left alone. Only the account I used to pay Soufeel was hit and only while I was online with them. My bank is currently investigating them.

rnold-cell
1/14/16

Soufeel has best quality with their products, their products are as nice as their appearance in the website
.Maybe the delayed of the delivery is due to the Christmas season but indeed, it's all worth waiting.More power to Soufeel.

rhizamaeg
1/14/16

I love the charms.I cant wait to tell to my friends about this. Thank you SOUFEEL.

colina10
1/13/16

Soufeel are undoubtedly one of the worst companies I have ever ordered goods from. At this present time there is an ongoing issue with my merchandise, in that the photo charms look dull, instead of the bright ones represented on their website (all of the photos uploaded by me were clear and were of good quality), and one does not sit properly in the charm. After many emails, tickets raised and online chats no-one is taking ownership of the problem.

In the Christmas email I received from Soufeel they report on having a successful business, but I fail to see why, when they treat their customers with dissent, and are also satisfied with shoddy workmanship and poor quality control?

I also received another email which was entitled ‘Please read the negative comments about us…’, which had the following text; ‘As you may know, during the recent Christmas season, all the couriers including DHL were overloaded, as there were too many parcels to send every day, therefore, we received some negative comments on our Facebook about the delivery time, even though they loved our products very much.’ This statement I can only say in my experience is totally incorrect. DHL were fantastic at getting the item to me in the fastest possible time, once Soufeel’s shambolic and unprofessional operation had gotten the bracelet and charms ready for despatch, many days after they should have been. I am one customer that does not love their products, which is explained in more detail below.

Their customer services rank as the least diligent of any company I have had a problem with. I have had no reply to any emails I have sent (eleven total) and not one answer to any tickets I have raised (nine total). The ‘Live Help’ is rarely online. When it is it ‘times out’ after a few minutes requiring me to start the whole process again, calls often go unanswered and on one occasion I tried for an hour, with it regularly timing out and then the ‘Live Help’ went offline – how excellent is that. Even when I manage to have an online chat, the person at the other end does not do what they tell me they are going to do.

Let me now tell you in more detail of my experiences with Soufeel, so that hopefully anyone reading this can make an informed decision on whether to buy from this company or not; I ordered a bracelet and charms from Soufeel to the value of £208.53 on 3rd December 2015. Prior to this I had an online chat session with Jacky from Soufeel’s Customer Services, in which she assured me that it would be 3-5 days to manufacture the charms, and that it would take between 7-9 days for the order to arrive with me via DHL.

On 10th December 2015 I received an email from Soufeel advising me that my charms had still not been manufactured and that it will still take between 1 and 4 days before they are ready to be shipped. I replied immediately to this email expressing my dissatisfaction and asking for the order to be cancelled – I never received a reply to this email, so on 11th December I raised a ticket, this of course went unanswered, but fortunately I managed to get an online chat session with Jacky, who advised me that the charms were ready and would be shipped that day – this could not have been further from the truth, and I wish that I had insisted at this time that the order should be cancelled.

On the 15th December 2015 I received an email letting me know that my order was about to be shipped. This was four days after the assurance from Jacky that my order was being shipped on the 11th. Luckily the bracelet and charms arrived in time for Christmas, but only just. They arrived on 21st December, which by Jacky’s admission should have been around 12th, so some nine days after they should have arrived. By the time they did arrive I was wholly displeased at the service that Soufeel had provided thus far, as I had spent much of my valued time chasing up after an amateurish company.

To make matters worse one of the photo charms was poorly manufactured in that the photo was mounted incorrectly within the charm, and to be truthful the seven other photo charms were not as good as the representation of these charms on the Soufeel website. The photos on the charms that were manufactured for me are quite dull and washed out, when the original photos uploaded to their website were fairly bright and clear.

I knew that this was going to cause me more consternation trying to get Soufeel interested in this problem. I initially raised a ticket, but due to my experiences, did not live in hope that anyone would take any notice of it – I was absolutely correct in this assessment of Soufeel. Next day I tried to get onto the ‘Live Help’. Europe was online, but it kept timing out. I kept reconnecting immediately, and eventually the persons responsible for their ‘Live Help’ went offline, about an hour into me trying, without answering my attempts to connect. Next day I was more successful and it only took me somewhere in the region of six attempts, with me putting more and more cutting comments in the subject field. In the script of the conversation Allen quite clearly states that Soufeel are having problems with quality (that’s beside the fact that they did not manufacture them within the time scales given to me by Jacky). The online chat appears to be going nowhere, and to be truthful left me feeling more and more let down and disappointed that I had ever heard of Soufeel in the first place. As I had a job to be getting on with I asked that Soufeel email me with what they propose to do. Needless to say no one has contacted me in the last three weeks since this online chat. This did not surprise me in the slightest and I knew at some stage I would have to put together an email and raise tickets to try and get the problem resolved. This I’ve done, and over the past week I’ve sent an email every day to customer support and also raised a ticket every day. Guess what; no-one has contacted me, so I have started a PayPal dispute and posted this review on various sites.

mayana
1/13/16

greet quility lovly the photo very nice on the charm

lynettef2
1/12/16

Hi, never had any issues. My order was put in 28/12/15 and received 11/1/16. I am in Perth Western Australia. Beautiful jewelry - bought bracelet and charms for my daughter who turned 16. She loves it so we will definitely buy again. Thanks Soufeel for your wonderful service

svetlanam4
1/12/16

I am very happy with the quality of products! Very beautiful and special. I bought 2 times, one parcel received only 8 days, another 40 days, but it happened because of the holidays and a lot of orders. I understand it. I am happy I will buy again!

beverlyb38
1/12/16

The bracelet I received as a Christmas gift had a clasp that would not snap shut. After almost loosing my charms, I wrote customer service to get an address to return the bracelet for an even exchange. I received an automated response saying my email will be reviewed. 2 days later I received an email from them asking for the invoice # and email address. Again I told them it was a gift so I have no invoice #, I had to get my friends email address to send to them. Another automated response saying it will be reviewed. 2 days later I get an email with a return address wher to send the defective product,along with a list of procedures. Return must be in original packaging,they are not responsible for damage in shipment. Include invoice #(here we go again) and name and any other info pertaining . Send to given address,get a tracking # , email them the tracking # along with the location you mailed it from. Of course,you are responsible for the return cost. I think you get the picture.

jessicar76
1/11/16

I love Soufeel. They have a great, aesthetic and user-friendly website, which is fun even as eye-candy. Their products are beautiful and pleasing and the service is first class.
Highly recommend - over "similar" websites,

amandaw73
1/9/16

Worst customer service! Never again will I deal with this company!

jodiek4
1/9/16

This is my third order and will order many more times. Awesome charms and great communication. Just opt for express shipping if you want your products faster as shipping can be a bit slow. But I love all their charms just gorgeous!

ashleeh6
1/9/16

Best present we ever picked out! Picture of my son and his girlfriend for her christmas present. Much happier with item than I originally thought I would be. Beautiful work!

bettyw31
1/9/16

I recently purchased charms for my Pandora bracelet which were unlike any I have seen elsewhere. I sent them the wrong photos which they corrected for me at no expense. They were quick to answer questions, quick to reprocess my order and quick to ship them to me. I recommend them for a good customer service attitude and a unique product.

vickiep2
1/9/16

Received someone else's order. Only way to contact them is through instant message and they where very rude on IM. I had to return that order that was not mine before they would even think about returning credit to my credit card. Then they told me the could not return my postage to my card because it had to be for exact amount of my order. The quality of the photo charm "that was not mine" was blurry. Stay AWAY from this company!!!!

elizabeths122
1/7/16

I will most definitely order from them again ..I love my charm with the picture of my son that passed.

debrab49
1/6/16

this is my 3rd attempt to contact cust svc about reordering a charm I received as a gift for xmas. Its a simple request and all I require is a human being to talk to. My charm was accidentally dropped down my sink drain and I wanted to replace it. My friend ordered it for me. I have the order # just need to see if this is possible. It was a photo charm. Hoping you keep order histories and still have exact charm and photo on file.

carolynp19
1/2/16

So I don't even know if this is a real company? It's the weirdest thing, you place your order immediately it says it shipped, and then nothing more. It was the worst experience with the company I've ever had. Again I don't expect it to be shipped overnight, but some communication. I spent the money I've emailed several times, they have no phone number to call, the chat feature is a joke. I am just so disappointed. I'm not sure what to do. I just never had an experience like this with the company I wonder if they're even real

mikeb231
12/31/15

3 weeks later, still waiting for my order. They will not respond to my requests for a refund, they sent an email stating they "have too many emails to respond" to me, and their "live chat" is currently unavailable. Convenient that they don't have a phone number listed anywhere.

lisas232
12/26/15

Horrible shady company. No communication after 3 emails! Take your money and don't respond. Says order emailed weeks ago yet no tracking provided. Says in US.-most likely Singapore or China warehouse based. So disappointing. Now have to file dispute with PayPal

maryj136
12/26/15

Had I known theses are produced in some remote location in Singapore, I would probably not have ordered from them. We paid for expedited shipping with a projected delivery date around 12/22 based on their stated production and shipping times. They still have not arrived and are now projecting arrival 12/29.
I can't judge the actual product yet ...

bunnyk2
12/25/15

This company is deliberately misleading with their business practices. They claim that they merchandise is hand crafted and takes 3 to 5 days to construct and then shipping is an additional 7-14 business days. What the company does not state is that they outsource all their business to china. They can NOT provide adequate shipping details. My current tracking information states that "-Your parcel has left for Transit Warehouse in New Jersey, USA. It should arrive there in 2-4 business days." Meaning my package is in the mail from CHINA to their NJ facility and THEN it will be mailed to me. This process takes upwards of 3 plus weeks. They do NOT have a phone number that works. Buyer beware.

eileeno6
12/25/15

I ordered on December 3rd making sure I would get my granddaughters gift in time for Christmas. Today is December 25th still have not received it so no gift for her. I emailed them three times with no reply, then today I received an email saying I was a liar, that I received the order and I was just trying to get another bracelet and three charms or a refund. I thought this was very insulting and will never do business with them again. I am contacting my credit card, fraud as far as I am concerned. Not a way to run a business.

louisef15
12/24/15

We ordered our charm on the 3rd of december and got it by the 24th just before christmas

jacquelinew19
12/23/15

placed order over a month ago to receive in time for Christmas. Email after email and all they can do is send you a tracking reference which states nothing. Promise of three day turn around from delivery. No email to advise of production problems until I emailed them. Shocking service.

kristens14
12/22/15

There was no tracking number sent when I purchased this item, and the tracking available on the website was useless. When my order finally arrived, the "7 inch" bracelet was actually only about 5 1/2 inches, so with 3 days to go before Christmas, now I have to hope someone has a replacement bracelet locally. Their response to my complaint is that they have a 365 day return policy. NOT a help when we only have 3 days before Christmas, and it took them forever to get it here in the first place. I did not realize this company was in Asia, or I would not have ordered from them.

jens265
12/21/15

I ordered a charm for my mother in law. It did take more then 25 days to get to me and I had to email the company 3 times but the charm got to me and my mother in law loves it. Will definitely order again for the price and quality.

laineys
12/21/15

I ordered my purchase November 30. I've received emails it's been shipped on Dec 10th. It's still not here on 12/21. Only communication is via email. Gave me a DHL tracking number that is non existent. They have until the 23rd, then I will contact my bank.They must be using pony express or turtles to make the delivery because if it left NJ on Dec 10th going to MA (it's a 3/4 hour drive) and 11 days later it's not here.

heatherw39
12/20/15

My boyfriend ordered me a bracelet and photo charm. It took about 2-3 weeks to arrive, but that's to be expected on something that is personalized with a photo. I love it! I can't wait to purchase more charms!

qiaol
12/18/15

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! This company sucks. I placed the 3 orders over $200 products more than 3 weeks ago. But I didn't receive anything. I filed multiple complain and never got an answer! There is no phone number either! What kinda company can do a business without a phone numbers! Worst customer service! Worst company ever!

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Soufeel staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Soufeel