US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

hongt

my first check was lost in thin air for over 1 month but after contacting customer service couple times. (in 14 reviews)

lydiam4

I was tickled pink to get cash for purchases I would have made anyway. (in 54 reviews)

brittanya2

Used it to book our summer vacation and buy back-to-school clothes and got a nice check in the mail. (in 39 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sallyv5
5/1/16

The cash back on purchases is just great! Very easy & free money when you combine it with the coupons offered. Best!

lorrained14
5/1/16

I have never had a problem, am very satisfied with this site. It is fast and easy.

cobia
5/1/16

I love using shop at home to do my shopping if there was one thing I could change is is that it be more easy navigation of the site
Thanks shop at home

stephaniem117
5/1/16

I can do it and so can you.

lisap158
5/1/16

I love shop at home, I have earned so much and I get some GREAT coupons! I very much recommend!

nancym118
5/1/16

I thought it was some kind of scam but have been delighted with my checks , so far so good
I see other people are having problems with their checks , but I haven't .

elenaa12
4/30/16

This was my first -- and last -- purchase through ShopAtHome. I have been unemployed for a few years and can use every cent I am entitled to. I needed a toaster oven and purchased one thru your site with a piddley 1% back, which I haven't received. I'll stick with Ebates.

jerryd53
4/30/16

I am a regular with shopathome.com. ShopAtHome presents an additional savings in addition to sale prices from the many merchants you find here. I have found most merchants are quick to report on purchases made through ShopAtHome, enabling S/A/H to credit your account easily and quickly. Sometimes the credit is given so fast it happens before I even receive a shipping notice from the merchant. Anytime I shop online I always login to my account and go to the merchant website from ShopAtHome. The purchase is given a (trackback) number and credits are easily reviewed. ShopAtHome offers an alternative to driving all over town to make a purchase, and lots of times I end up with free shipping from the merchant. Even when making an in-store purchase I go through ShopAtHome (to earn credits to my account) and pick up my order at the store. Good deal, eh? I highly recommend ShopAtHome to earn additional $$, and because they have a great Customer Service Department that answers every inquiry made. Have a great day shopping through ShopAtHome. Jerry/Ohio

jackiem60
4/30/16

I don't do a ton of online shopping but over several years I have earned over $300! That's FREE money! I have had a few issues of not getting the rebate to show up but customer service always made it right when i contacted them. Never had a bad or no response. So far it's been great and I tell others about it.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you understand the details per offer and realize it can take up to 30 days. The retailer is also involved in the rebate..

lauriep23
4/30/16

I have used Shopathome for about 3 years and love it. Now a habit to always shop thru the site. Most of those who have negative opinions simply have not taken the time to thoroughly read instructions/policies.

nancyh101
4/30/16

Why haven't I ever received a check?

donnah87
4/30/16

things don't seem to post as easily as it had in the past and your response to track backs are not acceptable

rjw4
4/30/16

Wrote twice ...never had the courtesy of a response...lousy way to do business!!

joannek17
4/30/16

I love shopathome never had a problem !

millier4
4/30/16

MY A/C SHOULD HAVE OVER $20.00 , I HAVE AS OF YET BEEN CREDITED WITH 7% FROM SHOPPING WITH MACY'S $28.23 ON 4/26 AND 2% FROM SHOPPING WITH WALMART $54.48 ON 4/29, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THE MATTER,THANK YOU MILLIER125@YAHOO.COM

brianh146
4/30/16

easy money and just need more stores

myrar3
4/30/16

I love shopathome.com I just wish that more stores listed with them. There are a few stores that I shop that are not offered on this site.

dianei1
4/30/16

HAVE MONEY BACK ADDED TO MY ACCOUNT WITHIN THREE DAYS(USUALLY)

stevef87
4/30/16

Near impossible to make contact for help. Any response you may receive is useless. For the couple of pennies that you might earn, jumping through the many hoops to get them is not worth it. I read that I would receive a cashback check. And I would receive it in about 8 years or some such far away date. Not happy. if they make a mistake, they take no responsibility for that mistake. Can't trust what they write. If they publish this review and you read it, read my words and stay away from this site!!!

tammyd33
4/30/16

I bought airplane tickets and was supposed to get 2% cash back from shop at home and have e mailed them several times and have yet to hear back from them. This was back in february. I have had great luck with them in the past on little purchases but making a 700.00 purchase and not receiving my cash back and no response back on what is going on, I just plain give up on this site and have moved on to another website.

rosalindc1
4/30/16

The last 4 purchases have not been credited to my account. Three from Walmart and 3 from HSN. When I contacted you all, you did not respond until I told you about the $5.00 on the 199.99 purchase. I am very disappointed, and will stop after my next check.

lauren 1
4/30/16

Have been a customer for years. Now suddenly having problems. Bought something that said 6% cash back for today only so I bought my product that day. Was only credited for 3%. Wrote customer service twice...have yet to hear back. I should have gone through savingstar like I had intended and got my 4% instead.

jerryl47
4/30/16

Very, very slow on giving cashback. 50% of cash back never received. Service reps are somewhat rude and unprofessional. The worst company I ever dealt with!

ningl2
4/15/16

Last time I wrote review on Sitejabber about Shopathome. Their customer service has contacted me instantly! replied to both of my inquiries. One about missing cash back , one about missing check. For the missing cash back they told me that I still have to wait while they do the search. For the missing check, last time They told me that I have to wait until April 20 , if not receiving the check that was send in March 30. Today is already April 20, I contacted them again. and No one answer me again!!! I have been using Shopathome for almost 3 years now, and I had never had problem with receiving check, and whenever I email customer service they always replied me back the second day that I send in request! This is the first time, I had that many problems. I do not know what's going on with shopathome customer representatives! I called the phone of the shopathome that was posted on the sitejabber, and again, no one picked up the phone, even though I have been calling for at least 10 times !!

ronic2
3/30/16

I have been with Shop at Home for several years and always thought of them as a great site. This month I have had four large purchases that qualify for the extra $5.00 in rewards and I haven't seen any rewards (regular or extra). I wrote to them and filled out 4 different missing cash forms - no reply. I replied to their standard form and asked questions - I got no reply to that either. It has been days - someone could have at least recognized that I wrote to them. I'm quite disappointed with there site at this point.

ellenh28
3/28/16

The $5 cash back bonus was not paid for 2 of mine and inquiries were not answered. Large purchases seem to be 'overlooked' and you don't get your cashback, although the small ones are quickly processed. Also, you never get emails indicating that your purchase earned cashback, you have to look it up on their site. I went back to Ebates for most of my purchases lately.
Subsequent to this review, I got two form letters and a request for my receipt, which I furnished. It has not been resolved. Again....not worth the effort for this site. Use a tried and true rebate sight instead.

hpa
3/27/16

After all the negative reviews I was apprehensive about receiving my cash back check. I had earned almost $100 because I bought an expensive dishwasher and a lot of other things. The check was to be sent on 2/29/16 for purchases made in October-December. It was postmarked 2/29 and I got the full amount a few days later. I'm planning to buy a refrigerator and maybe some furniture online if I can find the right combo of sale price and cash back. We'll see if my luck holds!

rosemarya5
3/27/16

Although sometimes it is difficult to get shop@home before making a purchase, I do try to use it as often as possible. I am getting back over $25 when the check is mailed at the end of the month. Why wouldn't you use this service..it costs you nothing and you get cash back, and they also let you know when there are deals to shop for. You also get gold points but I haven't used them yet. I told my girlfriend about shop@home and she is getting a check in May. So why don't you try it. Depending on how much you shop online, cash back doesn't stop until you reach $20 and then you get your check after verifying your address. Shop@Home is a great service!!!!!

micheled23
3/27/16

I know that cash back checks are mailed out after $20.00 is accumulated. I've had $17.85 sitting in my account for months. This keeps impelling me to spend more just to get my check. Reviews from all the unsatisfied customers (I do mean a lot) has made me uneasy. I placed my last order on 3/26/16 with an amount that will put me over the $20.00 cash back. So for now, I'll just wait and see, then I'll write another review.

dougk21
3/26/16

I do manage to get a check every time that one should be cut, however it is usually not for what it should be, It is like playing a crap shoot, in that sometimes you get what you should, and sometimes not. Much like many of the reviews I've read I'd call customer service and also write but to no satisfaction. I found that it is not worth the time and trouble, I guess that as a rule I end up with more than I would have, had I not gone on your site at all. That being said, It still does not say much for your business practices.

jank45
3/26/16

Almost everytime I order thru Shop at Home, I do not get the cash back like you are suppose to. Its gotten to be a joke. I tried again tonight, so we will see what they do next.

dileka
2/10/16

I bought a cellphone on ebay on December 15th via shopathome.com. After purchase i applied for %100 cash back quarantee with another site that offers more cashback. On december 16th i received an email from you indicating that you approved my cash back and it has been verified. I will receive my cash back in 48 hours. I still did not receive mycash back. Yesterday i emailed you, and you answered me that "Missing orders below $1500 cannot be researched". I do not understand that this was missing. You emailed me saying that you verified the purchase, so how come it is missing. I am really upset. I have been shopping through you for years, and i guess my stupidity never checked it. Recently have started looking in to my account and there are a lot of missing cash backs. I want my money back from purchases i made...

laurah106
1/30/16

I have been using shopathome for years and never had any issues.

shawnam11
1/30/16

Seems like I have been having nothing but trouble with getting credit for my recent purchases. I have made about four purchases that I haven't received credit for and when I email, nothing happens. Wouldn't recommend as very frustrating.

rhondaw19
12/9/15

I have been with Shop At Home since 2013 and have never rd had the problems in having recently. I currently have 9 unpaid cash backs which some is close to 60 days past due. I have put in disputes for all of them but Unfortunately I don't think I will receive them since they said its not in their system that I made these purchases. I am so disappointed in the way this is turning out for me that if I don't get a resolve soon I will have to change over to another rebate site. Where's my MONEY!

billz4
11/30/15

ShopAtHome ripped me big time on paying me rebates that I had earned through their site.After I made the purchases(Puritans Pride)through SAH I wasn't getting paid the rebate,so On their site I used their trackback to prove that I used their site to make my purchase's but they claimed that when they contacted Puritans Pride that I went direct through Puritans Puritan's Pride so that was why they wouldn't pay the rebates(about $20-$25)even though they had the proof I went through and used SAH to make my purchases.So it doesn't make a difference if they say they are offering any % back if they don't pay the rebate after purchase,so buyer beware when using their "Cash Back"Site.

richardj67
11/29/15

I want the app off my computer. It is horrible app that attaches to my browser. I don't know what it is scanning off my computer.

rafaellah
10/17/15

Scam for sure. Depending on your luck that day, you may or may not receive your cash back. And the invasive toolbar is definitely a way in which the company shopathome.com makes money. The coupons are not as good as RetailMeNot, and the cash back is not as high as Ebates or FatWallet, or even BeFrugal.

They also host "seasonal" pages and campaigns that feature coupons completely irrelevant to the "seasonal" campaign. For instance, right now there is a Horchow flatware coupon for their Halloween promotion....

sandras85
9/11/15

what a scam. "We only offer the ___% rate on qualified purchases. A qualified purchase must be credited to us by the merchant." I've gotten this on most purchases where I click on the cash back button. My question is -- why offer the cash back if your vendor refuses to give you the credit?

vanessas27
8/31/15

I purchased a cell phone for the $150 cash back incentive and even though I have used this site before and I know how to make a purchase they still refused to give me my credit. I'm going to the BBB I suggest anyone else dealing with this company to do the same!

They are a SCAM! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ShopatHome.com

allanr12
8/30/15

I tried this once...thought it sounded like a good idea. Instead, it got into my system and although I have tried every technique they suggest, I can't get it to go away on some of my sites. Because part of the program is deleted, but not all, it keeps returning me to the home pages of sites...so I can't even use them! I have spent literally hours trying to get this scam software off my sites...but can't do it. Clear history...clear browser...restart...use this special link...restart...etc. NOTHING. AVOID!

chrisz13
6/23/15

After having had some success with the site, I decided to make a sizable purchase through the site from Musicians Friend, and all of a sudden they claimed that the merchant did not credit shop at home for the traffic. I have made a habit to have nothing else open as I use this site to avoid this but all in all, my purchase qualified me for nearly $200 cash back and they just wanted to find a way around paying up.

peterw61
6/18/15

this outfit took my money 6/6/2015 item no longer supplied, this outfit still holding on to moneys, Very reluctant to give refund, not Buy as You fly, but you pay we steal, keep away from this outfit

lauriew14
4/30/15

Haven't received any of the promised cashback. I don't use them anymore. Stick to the more reputable cashback sites that may offer less, but at least they come through.

angelah30
12/21/14

SCAM ALERT: ShopAtHome - select a merchant and you will immediately be directed to the merchant website without forcing you to login to your account. Meaning - you will purchase something, shopathome will receive a rebate and YOU WONT. What a scam!!

Tip for consumers: Be sure youve logged into your account PRIOR to being redirected to merchants site. Otherwise, no reward for you and ALL the reward to Shopathome.

jenniferc15
11/13/14

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears through Shopathome when they were having a promotion of 20% cashback on all purchases through Sears, which would have equated to about $120 cashback! Guess what, cash back never showed up. I emailed their customer service numerous times without ever getting a response. SCAM. Will be taking my business to another affiliate website like Fatwallet. Much more reputable.

maryk66
11/12/14

I ordered shoes for my mam who has Parkinson's and had to return I emailed shopathome and got no help I posted shoes back using registered post on 24th October it's stated as delivered and I have still not been reimbursed my money

loism14
9/14/14

My business is listed on this website without my permission. I don't offer coupons and they had no right to add my site. They just want to show a lot of businesses listed rather than businesses that requested to be listed. That's misleading to customers

paulag7
2/7/14

this shopping mall is full of trashy people with no self control all of the baby mamas who is just having babies and not taking care of them it is a shame how young mothers are not supporting their kids on their own.

ak152
2/6/14

I was using ShopAtHome regularly and all of a sudden I ordered a large item from JCPenney and should have received almost $40 in cashback, but didn't. ShopAtHome said I didn't order through them when I definitely did! I have been using it for dozens of purchases and then suddenly it doesn't work on my largest purchase. HMmmmm. Don't you find that strange?? And they won't tell me where they got the information saying that I went through another site so I can investigate the transaction. Scam!

12 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question