US Government's NSF

ShopAtHome reviews

59%
5575 Dtc Pkwy Ste 300
Greenwood Village, CO 80111-3021

People interested in ShopAtHome are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lydiam4

I was tickled pink to get cash for purchases I would have made anyway. (in 36 reviews)

hongt

my first check was lost in thin air for over 1 month but after contacting customer service couple times. (in 9 reviews)

darrylm12

i love the fact that you can get money back by shopping online plus you can use coupons so you get more back (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vanessas27
8/31/15

I purchased a cell phone for the $150 cash back incentive and even though I have used this site before and I know how to make a purchase they still refused to give me my credit. I'm going to the BBB I suggest anyone else dealing with this company to do the same!

They are a SCAM! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ShopatHome.com

allanr12
8/30/15

I tried this once...thought it sounded like a good idea. Instead, it got into my system and although I have tried every technique they suggest, I can't get it to go away on some of my sites. Because part of the program is deleted, but not all, it keeps returning me to the home pages of sites...so I can't even use them! I have spent literally hours trying to get this scam software off my sites...but can't do it. Clear history...clear browser...restart...use this special link...restart...etc. NOTHING. AVOID!

chrisz13
6/23/15

After having had some success with the site, I decided to make a sizable purchase through the site from Musicians Friend, and all of a sudden they claimed that the merchant did not credit shop at home for the traffic. I have made a habit to have nothing else open as I use this site to avoid this but all in all, my purchase qualified me for nearly $200 cash back and they just wanted to find a way around paying up.

peterw61
6/18/15

this outfit took my money 6/6/2015 item no longer supplied, this outfit still holding on to moneys, Very reluctant to give refund, not Buy as You fly, but you pay we steal, keep away from this outfit

lauriew14
4/30/15

Haven't received any of the promised cashback. I don't use them anymore. Stick to the more reputable cashback sites that may offer less, but at least they come through.

angelah30
12/21/14

SCAM ALERT: ShopAtHome - select a merchant and you will immediately be directed to the merchant website without forcing you to login to your account. Meaning - you will purchase something, shopathome will receive a rebate and YOU WONT. What a scam!!

Tip for consumers: Be sure youve logged into your account PRIOR to being redirected to merchants site. Otherwise, no reward for you and ALL the reward to Shopathome.

jenniferc15
11/13/14

I purchased a dishwasher from Sears through Shopathome when they were having a promotion of 20% cashback on all purchases through Sears, which would have equated to about $120 cashback! Guess what, cash back never showed up. I emailed their customer service numerous times without ever getting a response. SCAM. Will be taking my business to another affiliate website like Fatwallet. Much more reputable.

maryk66
11/12/14

I ordered shoes for my mam who has Parkinson's and had to return I emailed shopathome and got no help I posted shoes back using registered post on 24th October it's stated as delivered and I have still not been reimbursed my money

loism14
9/14/14

My business is listed on this website without my permission. I don't offer coupons and they had no right to add my site. They just want to show a lot of businesses listed rather than businesses that requested to be listed. That's misleading to customers

paulag7
2/7/14

this shopping mall is full of trashy people with no self control all of the baby mamas who is just having babies and not taking care of them it is a shame how young mothers are not supporting their kids on their own.

ak152
2/6/14

I was using ShopAtHome regularly and all of a sudden I ordered a large item from JCPenney and should have received almost $40 in cashback, but didn't. ShopAtHome said I didn't order through them when I definitely did! I have been using it for dozens of purchases and then suddenly it doesn't work on my largest purchase. HMmmmm. Don't you find that strange?? And they won't tell me where they got the information saying that I went through another site so I can investigate the transaction. Scam!

nicholes3
1/20/14

Every time I want to order on-line (which is becoming more and more often) I sign into Shop At Home first. The money back is great, but the free shipping codes makes it well worth it to shop from my office and not have to leave the house looking for something I need. I complete all of Christmas shopping on-line every year now using Shopathome.com in record time, everything is delievered where it needs to go, and I get a check within a couple months. I get paid to save time and money by shopping on-line. It's kinda crazy! My favorite is plane tickets thorugh expedia.com because it's such a high ticket item I get a lot of money back each time for spending exactly what I would if I didn't use shopathome.com. Can't rave about this site enough!

candim1
1/15/14

i downloaded this app to try to download a couple of coupons. my new years resolution to help my family save money. and this program totally corrupted my computer. it took the computer over. now it won't let me uninstall it. it turned off my restore so i can't restore to a prior date. when i turned restore back on. the only date it will give me is the date i downloaded this very bad app. my computer is completely useless and i can't get this out of my computer. bad. very bad app. please don't take the chance with your computer

ts65
12/5/13

I have trouble with any site who does not identify the owners or who is responsible for their site. Most likely it is Tammy Prochaska, from WI, A/K/A The Coupon Lady. Her husband Marv sued his former employer, Menards, for millions because they fired him...he lost. IMO, These two people think their poop does not smell, and they think they are better than everyone else. They are both mean and hateful and I would NEVER do business with either of them. Tammy comes off to be friendly, but don't turn your back on her and Marv, ask Menards Home Improvements about him. Don't you people realize this internet coupon business is a scam and you are only making people like the ones mentioned above rich by using it to save a tiny bit of money? Go by local, from the local merchants and stop supporting China jobs and big Corporations by falling for the coupon scams. Besides, most of the coupon foods are loaded with GMO, chemicals, preservatives and are killing you . If you look at Tammy's backside you would see the results of eating coupon foods.

tinan1
11/23/13

Awful!!!! Have been using them for years but I have finally had enough!! So many of my purchases do not get credited to my account. I've had to fill out their, very lengthy, missing cash back form too many times. Today will be the last time! There is another cash back site that works much better, smoothly and I have never had a problem, ever. Do your research on cash back sites before you pick one to use

stevew72
10/28/13

Terrible experience might just be a ripoff. I spent money at one of their site's and got next to nothing compared to what they claimed I would get. I filled in a complaint form, which asked for hard to get information. I then sent it in and got no response at all. A ripoff

km39
10/25/13

I received an email from Shopathome.com saying I should sign into an account that I never setup with them. I have reported it as spam. Sure is sketchy.

brittanya2
9/9/13

Love the site! Used it to book our summer vacation and buy back-to-school clothes and got a nice check in the mail. No spam. Easy to use.

kittym4
9/9/13

found girl's dresses for great granddaughters

sarahw43
7/31/13

Terminate my account without any notice, just because I made multiple gift with purchases for my friends and family, and they refuse to pay all the cash back even for those regular purchase. Very bad and greedy website, they can take all your cash back any time for the ridiculous reasons.

wisem
7/11/13

they will pay you your cashback. i love using this when i online shop.

rk28
6/21/13

I didn't like it at all. Very spammy. I never bothered trying to get money back. If you scroll through the reviews you'll notice a lot of posts on same dates by people with no image and only one review. All of them raving about the site one after the other but if you go through to the earlier reviews, one posted just recently... they say terrible things about this site.
It's quite obvious most of the positive reviews were posted by individuals associated with shopathome hence the higher star rating than it deserves. The fact that they would attempt to get ahead that way pretty much diminishes their credibility in my opinion.
I think the concept is great though. I hope they clean their act.
Don't let others be scammed. If you feel you agree, post your honest review.

sandral21
6/21/13

I began using shoptathome and I accumulated roughly $200 in two months time (I spend ALOT) and thought ‘hey, this website provides cashback on my purchases, this is great’. Last week, I received an email stating they were closing my account for some odd reason and they were not going to send me a check for the amount I accumulated in my shopathome account. I think that shopathome saw that the money I accumulated was too much and came up with a BS excuse to close my account. If I had known they were just going to close my account, I would have used other sites like mrrebate or ebates. I’m never using this site again and I highly recommend others to keep away as well.

loram1
6/15/13

I Love Shopathome.com.

wendyt7
5/2/13

Love love the 110% Guaranteed, nobody beats ShopatHome's cashback. Checks are always mailed out on time, thank you for helping me save money!

pamm6
4/28/13

Love this site. I've saved a ton of money with the coupons and the rebate check is like the cherry on top!

rogerd30
4/28/13

Cant beat it, you get a discount when you buy plus a check back when you get to $20 accured in your account. Love it!!

darrylm12

lydiam4
4/25/13

Got my check a few weeks ago, just as promised. I was tickled pink to get cash for purchases I would have made anyway.

terrih4
4/25/13

I am disabled and do alot of shopping online. It is great that I can get a little back on what I spend. I have received two checks from shopathome. I love this site it seems to be safe and easy to use.

vickih6
4/24/13

Nice alternative to cut-out coupons. Thanks.

christinaw6
4/24/13

It toolk me a couple months of shopping - I finally got to the minimum of around 30 dollars- That's 30$ more that I have in my pocket!

janetc10
4/24/13

It was nice receiving a check for purchasing items you would purchase any way.

stephanied5
4/24/13

Awesome! I get rebate checks for making purchases I was already going to make from stores that are affiliated with Shop at Home (which are plenty).

heatherh10
4/24/13

I have been using ShopatHome for a while and have recommended it to several people. It provides cash back on internet purchases when you go through the ShopatHome website which is linked with a variety of stores/internet shopping sites. ShopatHome notifies you when your check is coming, what the amount will be, and follows up to make sure you received it. They can't make it any easier than that! Additionally, they have special offers and coupons too! Great service!

jeffreym26
4/24/13

Wow really cash back i love it and it makes me want to shop more and its fun when i do Shop At Home is a god send

marciav
4/24/13

Receive a check periodically and have NO problem with this web site! I like the cash back program!

cherylg5
4/23/13

It is great to get money back for things you need to purchase anyway. You just need to remember to visit the website before you make a purchase. Great way to save money!

nicoleb18
4/23/13

I love shopping through this site and getting cash back for al my online purchases! Plus, they have a 110% cash back guarantee, so if you find a better cash back deal on another site, you can report it to them and they'll match the other site's deal plus another 10%.

earleanf
4/23/13

When I joined shopathome.com I had no idea it was a cash earning program until I received an email letting me know I would be receiving a check in the mail. Five Stars for ShopAtHome.Com.

donnaj5
4/23/13

So easy to use - I got a check for 70 bucks delivered to me just for purchasing my new mattress online and going through shopathome.com!

pmb
4/23/13

What a great way to make money while shopping online! Just enter your chosen store before you shop via Shop at Home. It couldn't be easier. The amount of cash earned varies from store to store and on a day to day basis. It's also easy to find promo codes to save you even more money. They even email you to tell you when you've earned money and a check is on the way. Fantastic!

edena1
4/23/13

It was great to get paid for shopping I would have done any way!

crystalr2
4/23/13

I've hear about receiving money for doing the things we would normally do on-line, but have never found any to be true. Until now! I actually did receive a rebate check from shop at home! I'm glad it came because now I know I should make sure I am using my shop your way rewards to the max!

nancyp20
4/23/13

I do quite a lot of online shopping and kept getting messages about cash earned. I didn't pay too much attention and then I received an email stating that I had earned 50 some dollars. Filled out info and soon I had a check!!!!

jennieb1
4/23/13

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this website!! It's great getting cash back just for shopping. You can't beat that!! So many companies to choose from, get coupons, get money and shop. Thanks SHOPATHOME for being a FANTASTIC website!!!

mariond10
4/23/13

Awesome!!! Love the extra money for shopping!

juliel13
4/23/13

I love this site...I love saving even more money and I got my check just
as promised...

alyssar1
4/23/13

The website was very helpful and I appreciate the opportunity for cash back on my purchases.

irmam2
4/23/13

Great and timely receipt of check. Also great at keeping your account updated.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What is "display name" that is being asked for when I try to add a coupon?
3/22/11
Add your answer
Q: can I use vendor coupon from email saying "complete your order, come back to your shopping cart (saved cart)"? I haven't finalized my order.
7/20/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ShopAtHome staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
ShopAtHome?