US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

emilyc

Things are brand new, packaged well, shipping is quick, customer service is great. (in 42 reviews)

lesleys5

I don't like paying for the shipping, but they lump your whole order into one. (in 74 reviews)

galr5

I never had to return an item to them, so not sure how effective the return process is. (in 60 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

oliviam35
2/4/16

I recently purchased a perfume called IVOIRE BALMAIN ..I paid $20 for this bottle..shipping was free...long story short, the code on the label on the bottom of the bottle shows that the perfume was produced in 2012!!!!!! I sprayed it and now I smell like a old lady :(

I contacted Rue La La conceirge & was told that as an exception I will receive a full refund without having to return the item. Are you kidding me??!! That is really insulting being that I paid for a OLD smelling perfume.

Also, there was a MICHELE watch sale where there was a Michele Deco Diamond for $289.99...the retail price was $2,095.00!! I purchased it and then they canceled the order after almost 2 weeks. When I called Rue La La customer service, they told me that the company ran short on stock but will honor the price next time it becomes available. They told me I would have to pay for the price at the time the boutique is open, then I will get a refund. Makes me nervous to think I would have to pay probably over $1,000+ and then rely on Rue La La to keep their promise...we shall see..I have not seen the watch come back at all since that last time when I ordered it. I think they canceled the order because of the amount of money I paid for it.....

laingh
2/1/16

Over the holidays I purchased two pairs of Ugg boots which were delivered as ordered. After a few wearings the side seam of one of the boots began to split. Clearly this is a manufacturing problem and one any store would honor. Upon contacting Rue La La this is NOT their policy. Once delivered they absolve the self of any defects in the product if it has been worn. These boots have possibly been worn 15 times and the defect only became apparent due to usage. The prices seen on this site are also available via Nordstrom, Ugg and others if you have the patience. These other sites honor warranty. I would advise you think carefully prior to purchasing from this site. Their response to me was "sorry" - nothing more.

rr64
1/18/16

Their "Halston Heritage" dress has "Heritage Halston" on its tag, and it's final sale, no returns

wendyg34
1/12/16

i returned something and got a merchandise credit. I later requested a refund to my credit card. I've contacted 3 people so far and they all refused and were very condescending. Horrible customer service.

annel62
1/12/16

I recently window shopped on Rue La La and thought I had placed an item to a favorites list only to find out today when I received an alert from my bank that my account was overdrawn by nearly $1k, that in fact, I had placed the item on a list that if the item (which is currently sold out) becomes available they will automatically charge you and ship the item.

After speaking with two Rue La La concierge representatives, I was told that although the watch had not shipped it was packaged and ready to ship and therefore could not be cancelend - it had only been 30 minutes since the order was placed yet they could not or would not do me the courtesy of pullign the package and canceling the order. This practice seems at best predatory and at worse close to fraudulent. At least this sort of thing doesn't happen wtih brick and mortar shopping...At the very least, they should impelment a policy of having to confirm the orders before they automatically charge and ship.

I highly recommend boycotting this site and putting them out of business.

Tip for consumers: Boycott Rue La La

jenniferf56
12/29/15

I've found some great deals at RueLaLa. I've gotten a few things I was unhappy with, but returns were fairly painless.

vannessac
12/28/15

Took my watch purchased from Rue La La to Nordstrom for resizing and pointed out the loose pin on the band, they proceeded to advise me that the band was a FAKE Michelle band. I was completely horrified. Luckily when they tested the diamonds on the face they were real. Decided to keep the watch as it was a good deal, but had to spend an extra $200 to replace the fake band sold to me by Rue La La. Beware of fakes on this site!!!

graycel
12/27/15

Always double check the retail prices listed on Rue versus other websites because it's not always the case that you are getting the savings they say you are! There's also a ton of Made in China home goods that are terrible quality. As for customer service... I ordered a pair of boots for a Christmas present and they sent me the wrong pair (wrong style, wrong color, same brand, same size). They said they would email me a return label, but I haven't gotten one. They said they would call me in 3-5 business days if the shoe I originally ordered is still in stock. But even if it is in stock, I wouldn't get it in time for Christmas at that point. Then they told me I could go on the site and add myself to the waitlist for the shoe. REALLY? I don't want to be on a waitlist, you charged me for a shoe that I didn't want, I want the shoes I was charged for and ordered! Since it was for Christmas and I didn't have time to sort things out with Rue in time, I ended up giving the boots as a present anyway and luckily my sister liked them. What a disaster though for me to open my order and find the wrong item without any hope of getting the right one. Disappointed with the lack of service/help here, especially for the holidays.

lisab194
12/25/15

I purchased a Louis Vuitton purse listed as excellent condition which is just one level lower than never been carried. The straps were cracked almost completely through and I have to have replaced through LV for $300.00
I paid $700 for purse from Rue la la

melissan16
12/22/15

I purchased a Louis Vouttion handbag several months ago. It's in perfect conditions because I never used it. I did my research because I notice the handbag was different from other bags and from those on different websites. It turned out to be FAKE ! I called customer service and spoke to LINDSAY BERNARD she told me she would give me a call 2 days later. 2 days later I called and JACOB VALENTINE said they would not be able to accept my return because of the time frame, seriously ? This is a bunch of crap and excuses ! How are you not going to refund me for a fake bag ??!! (I payed $710 for this fake handbag) I have been asking for proof of authenticity and their excuse is that they can't provide me with any proof because it is a "used" handbag. All they do is "assure" you that is 100% authentic! They have been giving me the run around saying that they only give a 30 day refund while I see other reviews where they tell them that all (FAKE) handbags are FINAL SALE!! I will take this to the next level if it is necessary! I will file a lawsuit this site should be shut down for selling false advertisement! Who is with me on this ?? I will file a lawsuit immediately! BEWARE OF THIS SITE !!

electal
12/14/15

I ordered a set of towels on November 6 and today is 12/16/15 and still no towels for another 7-10 business days.

I have had to call four times (so far) and each time I have been given some type of misinformation and false hope. The first time, I was told because of the mix up (which I took responsibility for the apartment number missing) I would get a shipping refund. Then, I was told 5-7 business days the item should be returned and shipped out (twice). Finally, today I was told, we just got the item back and we will "see if we can reship or just get your money refunded in 7 - 10 business days". I was so angry, I asked for a supervisor and Alex advised I should have checked the address and none of this would be happening.

I have never been treated so condescendingly in the midst of the longest return (since 11/26/15 the item has been on it's way back and finally made it back today).

Save your money or aggravate yourself with poor service.

gailr20
12/13/15

2 star bad reviews? No thanks

andreyg7
12/3/15

I bought a Raymond Weil watch from Rue La La in February of 2015, and it needs to be serviced. I called Raymond Weil customer service only to be told that Rue La La is NOT an authorized reseller, and that the warranty will not be honored. I've been in touch with multiple Rue La La employees including Britney and Jennifer but I am just getting a run around.

Update - Dec 23, 2015:

I finally received a refund on the watch after multiple e-mails and phone calls to Rue's customer service. Rue's customer service managed to make the things right, but my confidence in the company is non-existent, and I will not buy anything from them in the future.

patriciap59
11/27/15

I just recently purchased a pair of shoes from Rue La La as a birthday gift, and after waiting for over two weeks I received an email informing me that my order was going to be cancelled since the merchandise was no longer available. After contacting customer service, I was offered a very generic apology and absolutely no explanation as to why my merchandise was "no longer available" or why it took them two entire weeks to inform me that they did not actually have the merchandise. Overall, it left a very sour taste in my mouth, and I will refrain from shopping there in the future.

bruceb75
10/30/15

UPDATE** Not long after I wrote this review I was contacted by one of the owners od Rulala who apologized for the bad customer service and provided for a full refund.
I'm placing a four out of five Overall Rating.
Let's call it a six out of ten.
Ultimately, the incident like so many should not have happened. But they did do the right thing...eventually.

It's a manufacturer defect, the bezel setting is perfect but the stone is gone.
The Real Problem is the Rue La La customer Service policy. The ring was like 80 bucks but that's not the point. The point is that the Rue La La solution of refunding 2o bucks to my credit card does not even come close to the cost of replacing stone and fixing the manufacturer defect.
It's little more than a bad business gesture.
If I could give this place less Than a 1...I would.
Just closed our account. We're done here.
Don't shop at Rue La La!

genes52
10/14/15

I ordered a shirt. They sent the wrong size. I called to complain. They promised to send me a return label. They never did. They never got back in touch. I am stuck with the wrong size. Bad Internet shopping experience. Keep away from these delinquents.

pepitam
9/23/15

I did not get what I was expecting... And of course I returned the g*****e. And to refund my money it took 60 days and that's not all, when they finally did it... Guest what? They credit the money in different amounts of $9.95 4 to be sure and they still own me $20.
People out there don't let "ruelala" lalala your mind with the low prices, at the end they'll rip out your money!!! Watch

adriannew
8/18/15

so far I have only seen sold out on their site. Why the heck send me email to buy. Don't waste my time.

jenniferl100
8/6/15

I purchased two outdoor planters from a recent Rue La La blowout sale. I thought I was getting this incredible deal as the original price was listed for over $2,000 and I paid just over $100. Wouldn't anybody be excited about that? The planters came in a large box marked "Made in China". Right away, I was a little worried but decided not to make any assumptions based on that. When I opened the box however, I found two light-weight TIN planters with a few small dents here and there. What would one expect from tin? They were unsteady and very cheaply made. There is no way that something like this would ever cost over $2,000. Honestly, I would think twice before paying $40 for them. These planters are one of the best examples I've seen of false advertising/misrepresentation. I'm appalled at Rue La La.

maggyv
7/15/15

Not so good as others - you can find services much much better
Ordered here, but didn`t like the support and terms of shipping
Could be better

veronicap5
7/5/15

I love rue la la but I ordered a pair of boots that we defective. I'm a 8.5 I ordered a 9 my feet couldn't get into the boot then I ordered a 10.5 my feet still couldn't fit I paid for shipping and the return. I returned both pairs and lost money. No apologies or refunded shipping.

jacquelineb12
7/1/15

I ordered 4 items. 2 of them are seriously fake! A "Bulova" watch and "AG" Jeggings... I happen to have REAL versions of each (the leggings are legit the exact same style) and the ones they sent me are clearly fake. The other two items may or may not be real so I won't comment on them. So disappointed.

wendyg24
6/29/15

Received a swim suite with loose seam and a large hole on it. Can't believe it.

teria2
5/12/15

I spent over 4,000.00 in 4 months, most merchandise had been worn, or should not have passed quality control. I returned these items. They required photos, in fact one item shipped with two left shoes. When I went on line to complain on Facebook an yelp, I was summarily blocked from buying anymore. Don't waste your time, what seems like a good deal can be found much cheaper somewhere else. I complained to BBB and Rue La La
responded with form letter. Complain to BBB about Rue La La, hold the company responsible.

jackieb28
5/11/15

My daughter put several items in her shopping cart with the intention of weeding the items out later to purchase a few. Rue La La shipped out 22 items worth over 2 thousand dollars that she never finalized as a sale. My debit card was charged for this. They have been terrible in straightening out this situation. Over a month later I am still waiting for over $500. There is some fraud involved here as the sale was completed at a time that was impossible for us to have made a purchase. Does rue la la need sales and therefore are taking advantage of people with cc on file by charging items in their cart without authorization? I am furious at the lack of urgency in helping a customer. BEWARE OF THIS SITE!!!!!

fayew2
4/24/15

I purchased a Gucci handbag from Rue La La. When I questioned clue authenticity of the item, customer service offered me no help whatsoever. You cannot guarantee the authenticity of your items and sell counterfeit goods. It's not right. I am out $800 and Rue La La does not care. Buyer Beware!

martam7
4/17/15

Everything I have purchased is either badly miss sized or is not first quality. I purchased a plus size swimsuit and bought my usual size and it looks like a size 8 or 10. I just opened a ring box and the ring has an obvious flaw in the tiger eye...looks like a knife mark down the side. Shipping takes forever. Other items I ordered were canceled after 6 weeks.

kevind49
4/1/15

This company has HORRIBLE customer service. I wrote to them two weeks ago to inform them the Cole Haan shoes I bought had a problem and were clearly defective. I asked if I could send them back or should I have them repaired. At first they suggested I have them repaired locally and they offered $20 towards the repair. I was quite honestly stunned! I guess I am used to Zappos who would have immediately shipped out a new pair and asked me to return the defective pair when I could. I questioned them and they then said they needed to "investigate" further (????). Subsequently I received a follow up,email approximately 4 days later requesting I send pictures of the defect. I did so immediately. I received a follow up email from someone in Customer Service explaining the person who had requested the pictures was away but they would be sure to get the pictures to him. It is now 4 days later again. Still no follow up. I've asked for the contact info of the person in charge of Customer Service. I do not anticipate anyone in his company doing the right thing but I do want to let them know I will do all I can to ensure people know how poorly they treat their customers. This is whi love Zappos. their responsiveness to customers is unparalleled and doing business with a company like Rue LaLa reminds me of how good Zappos is, and how bad these others can be.

Tip for consumers: Check out Zappos first...second... And third. Only buy from this place if you absolutely have no other options

cm77
3/17/15

STAY AWAY! If I could give them No Stars I would. I have had the most horrible experiences with the people running this 'business'. Buyer beware. Shopping online is suppose to be easy and a time saver. Apparently those are not the tenants that Rue La La aspires to deliver. I have had multiple issues with them either sending me the wrong stuff, not sending me things--but charging me anyways and finally this last instant which is totally reprehensible, this site is a scam...About 5-6 weeks ago I ordered 3 jackets, all the same except in different colors...I get an email stating the black jacket is on its way a few days later an Amber jacket arrives--I notify shipping to tell them to make sure they adjust the order so I don't get the same color jacket twice, you would think this would be fairly straight forward right? Well, you would be wrong. A couple days later the next jacket arrives, it is suppose to be brown, a black jacket shows up...no big deal really since I ordered these coats in all the colors...the problem was that no one was ever talking to the shipping department, this mix up was all being made because someone can't tell the difference between colors...trust me, I ordered a beige color block sweater once and they sent me a black sweater--this happens all the time, even though the customer service people tell you this is not the normal, yea right. So after many, many emails suggesting they contact shipping, change the color in my order to reflect the color I still need and then telling them NOT to send me ANOTHER amber jacket or charge my credit card for such, I get an email from them saying 'GOOD NEWS, we found you an AMBER jacket'!! What?? I don't want an AMBER jacket, I email them yet AGAIN and by the way, with this one issue, I have been emailed back by ERIN K., HOLLY S., HARMONY K., SUZANNE L., STEPHANIE C., JENNY D., KAYLA L., DOROTHY P., NATE J....ALL OF THESE PEOPLE TO ADDRESS CHANGING THE COLOR OF JACKET IN AN ORDER THAT THEY SCREWED UP MULTIPLE TIMES AND GUESS WHAT? Not one person fixed it...there is no continuity and no responsibility. I eventually get an email saying that the jacket, AMBER, not BROWN like it had been addressed multiple times was on the way. I never gave them permission to charge my credit card for $249 for this jacket and in fact told them not to and they did it anyway. I suggested they stop shipment on this package that I never authorized and I was told that I would be LIABLE for the merchandise--even though they could not tell me for sure what was in the box they were sending...and of course what arrived was what I did not want, have an email trail a mile long detailing that I did not want nor approved charges for and they did it anyways...and threatened me with being liable for their mistakes. The company is horrible. I was told a supervisor would be contacting me in a day or two and guess what, never happened, never heard from anyone either through phone or email. Being a Rue La La member basically means your time will be wasted, you will be threatened and they will shirk responsibility for their lack of service. Why bother with such treatment when there are so many better websites, Gilt, HauteLook, 6pm to name a few...all have provided appropriate service and delivered items in a timely fashion. Look elsewhere people, Rue La La is the worst.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT shop here, go elsewhere like Gilt, Hautelook, 6pm...anywhere else.

mayt13
3/12/15

RueLaLa, I am very disappointed in your idea of customer service. I believe it is illegal for a company to falsely advertise their "100% authentic" goods on their website, and send their customers clearly fake items. Further, when said consumer writes to customer service and receives a reply saying the item cannot be returned with very questionable excuses, it makes you lose that customer and all her friends (and her friends' friends). I will not stand to be treated this way. You have disrespected the designer, the brand, and me. You should reimburse your customers when they have clear evidence against your "authenticity". I will be spreading the word about your website until I am heard.

karenx5
2/28/15

I've shopped in Rue La La for more than 2 years, and to be honest I'm pretty satisfied with it. Their customer service is pretty responsive and good, an example would be there was one time I made an order, but soon found out the size is wrong, I tried to contact the customer service and cancel the order, and they replied within 5 minutes and helped cancel the order without charging my card! However I've never purchased any expensive items except for a Ferragamo bag for my mom. Super good quality. I'd say I'll try not to purchase "big" item from it just to be more cautious in the future, considering all the comments I've seen about it here.

susiev1
2/25/15

I have ordered from them several times but have received the wrong item. I have also ordered items, received a confirmation only to get an email 3 weeks later that the item I ordered is not available. I will not use them anymore. Tired of the disappointment

debin
2/12/15

Love all of there product lines and prices. Wonderful customer service!

mariac55
1/29/15

I bought a Serena and Lily tray from Rulala and when it arrived it was enormous. I paid $139.99 for it and found it on the Serena and Lily website for $49.99. I tried to exchange it for the smaller size or just get a full refund so I could buy it from the original place it came from for 75% less. No dice. No working with you, no real customer service. Rulala is a total rip off.

horwitzl
1/28/15

Started shopping on this site since the first day they've opened, and so far so good. Their deals are not as good as they used to be, but they are reliable in quality and delivery, so no complains from me. :)

michellew54
1/24/15

RUELALA SOLD ME A FAKE VALENTINO BAG!!!

I PURCHASED THIS VALENTINO ROCKSTUD BAG AND TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I RECEIVED IT I QUESTIONED THE AUTHENTICITY BECAUSE IT HAVE TWO MANY ZIPPERS ON IT. I'M AN EXPERT ON THESE BAGS BUT I THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK WITH VALENTINE AND SURE ENOUGH THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS BAG IN THERE ENTIRE COLLECTION IN LAST 5 YEARS.... BUYER BEWARE

Tip for consumers: FAKE BAGS FROM A COMPANY ADVERTISING THEM AS AUTHENTIC??? SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN

jeanneh4
1/18/15

I have been a regular and loyal customer of Rue La La for many years and find their customer service to be top notch; they even took an expensive jacket back when it was not supposed to be returned as it was a close out item--I explained that it did not look at all to be consistent with the quality of this designer and therefore, I was terribly disappointed; they took it back. I routinely order work clothes (ie Tahari suits, Calvin Klein dresses etc) on line and when they are in the Final Closeout sales, they are less expensive than a great sale at Macys! Have also bought jeans, cosabella bras and cute laundry shelli segal dresses too and have been very happy with them

silvanas4
1/13/15

I ordered a dress from Rue La La and I wanted to return, because
It didn't fit. They would not take it back. I will never buy from a this company
again.

carolb62
1/9/15

I love Rue La La! I've never had problems! I've been a frequent customer for years.

juliee6
1/4/15

I used to be a loyal customer. Goodbye rue la la! I ordered an item on December 27. They take your payment immediately then forget about you. I was told I would receive my order ion 5 days and it didn't ship until 3 days later. It is now in fed ex never land. Twice it has been in facilities within 5 miles of my house, but it is currently in a warehouse in Wisconsin. I ordered boots 4 days ago and was now told they should arrive by the 12th. I can send items regular mail to family in Alaska and it gets there faster. I will share this experience on Facebook. This site has gone way downhill and has lost a once loyal customer.

Tip for consumers: Stay away! My daughter needs this dress and I thought two weeks would be more than adequate. There are much better sites out there.

eves2
1/2/15

Absolutely horrible and disappointing Service . I have ordered couple of items that were supposed to be delivered by Christmas just to find out after the holidays that those never shipped as they were not in stock.

carynl2
12/22/14

I have shopped the Rue La La site occasionally over the last few years and have been satisfied with them. Recently, I purchased two shirts that were marked final sale. I had no problem with that as I knew the brand and my size. The shirts I received were different from the photos on the site as well as the description of the items.. I contacted customer service and after investigating they said nothing could be done since the SKU's matched my order. That may be so, but neither the photos nor descriptions did! As with most of their items this "shop" is now closed so I have no way to go back to the original photos/descriptions. I am very careful when purchasing final sale items on line so it's doubtful I would have made a mistake on two items. Au revoir, Rue La La
Update: after the exchange of several strong emails, Rue la la agreed to let me return the items. Will be sending them back today. As for my future purchases, after I use up the credit, we shall see...

Tip for consumers: If they have made an error, they will not make you "whole" again. Very disappointing after several years of being satisfied with their site.

wills48
12/15/14

Ordered product 12/3 was told I would have no later than 12/16 which is quite a long time, but now I'm being told they are not sure if I'll get it at all!!!!! How do you sell something you do not have?

Tip for consumers: Be careful if you need the product, this was my 1st experience and last also.....

carstenr
12/13/14

I placed an order last week (12/7). I recieved my items within 5 days. However, after I placed my order for an electric kettle I found the same model at Home depot for $10 less. I wrote them (I had not received the shipping confirmation yet) to cancel my order. I never heard back from them and recived the shipping tracking number 2 days later. Once i received the order I called for my return label just to find out that this was a final sale. There is absolutly no note of final sale on my order confirmation. Not sur why I would order there again if the same item can be found at any other store for less money with a very flexible return policy. They really need to do something about the return policy, price matching and customer service.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you read all the fine print and search the web for other retailers who might offer the same product at a lower price.

mayc30
12/12/14

I needed my orders by 12/15 for special reason. Two order placed on 12/2/2014 and as of 12/11/2014, shipping status says the orders have not been shipped.

USPS Priority Mail charges flat rate small box for $5.95 and guarantee shipping time of 2-3 days max. RLL charges me $9.99 for shipping and takes longer to ship. No sure how can anyone justify their expensive and slow shipping.

12/12 afternoon I finally got email confirmations regards that my items has been shipped but estimate delivery has been delay to 12/22! If they knew the promised shipping date is 12/15, they could ship the package next day or 2 day shipping. This has turn into a complete nightmare shopping experience. If I knew the items will take 20+ days to ship I would definitely buy something else. For special reason I need these by 12/15. If I get it after 12/15, I'll have to ship the items out and my family won't get them until after the New Years.

I'll never and ever shop at Rue again and I advice anyone to stay away from them.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this company

reneah1
12/11/14

Horrible! I was supposed to have my order on or before 12/11. There site even says granted delivery. Well.....they told me they can not tell me if or when the item will be shipped. Whhaaatt? I'll be cancelling my order through paypal after reading this is normal for them. Unvelivble.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them. You'll never get your item.

tomh99
12/11/14

Item ordered on 11/28/14, received email on same day confirming order and stating delivery to be "on or before" 12/11/14 and I'd receive a confirmation when "it leaves their hands". Called their 888 number today and they do not know when or if the product ordered will be shipped. They quoted some problem with their supplier. I have requested an email stating what our phone conversation was about, but have not received one as yet. Since I used PayPal for this purchase, I'll wait another few days and if nothing arrives, I'll contact PayPal for a refund.

UPDATE: 12/17/2014 Finally arrived - 6 days late! - 26 days since order placed. I wish I had reviewed this company first. I don't think they actually have inventory, they obtain what's requested and then ship it via slow boat.

Tip for consumers: Check the reviews first and then buyer beware!

dianae1
11/14/14

Too often (3/4 orders this month) rue la la confirms the order, takes a while to "process the shipment" and then sends me an email that they apologize, but the item is not available because there was some misunderstanding as to the inventory. I have only had this happen once with another shopping site, and they issued me a $25 credit, which rue la la does not. I guess if they did give $25 for every confirmed order that they actually did not ship, they would lose too much money since this happens more often than not (at least for me)! It's gotten to the point where I am not comfortable ordering from the site since I feel there is no guarantee I'll actually receive what I order.

camilles1
10/28/14

I recently had a terrible experience with Rue. I especially liked to shop their web site for children's clothes. I placed an order and planned to use the merchandise for my grandchildrens birthdays. Six weeks after placing order I still did not have clothing. When I called regarding the order, their concierge did not have a clue how long it would take for them to mail me my order. I am no longer using this web site. It is very unreliable. You cannot count on receiving their merchandise.

heathera13
10/14/14

HORRIBLE WAY TO DO BUSINESS. I ordered a cape 10 days ago, then I received an email that it was 'no longer available'. They need to check their inventory before they sell things. I will never use them again.

Tip for consumers: If you MUST order from them, call and make sure the item is indeed available before you pay for it!!! Also shipping times are outrageous.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RueLaLa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
marys297
A: Same as any item. 9.95 if you want the refund back on your cars or free if you want the refund to go in your Rue La La credit.
1 day ago