US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.6096780414

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

Last Sept./Oct.(2011) I had finally saved up enough points to redeem for a $25 Walmart Gift Card. (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

I have belong for a couple of years. I received a Wal-Mart card first time requested $25.00 Since NOV.2011 I have requested another $25.00 card and it has set in pending all this time. I receive 1 note April of last year telling they would get to me as soon as possible. Well I am still waiting! Sadder yet is I have racked up over 20000 in all . 30 letters no answer. my pc . had to be worked on & I rec. it back and could not retrive my password. I started all over again ,new name & password. started up again over1000 pts . can not get in touch with them BOY am I screwed ! Almost all other survey companys worked with me & changed me over.AM I STUPID OR WHAT ???? It may take longer to get points but " my points" is my favorite and they treat you right. chris

Like so many others I have been waiting for over a year for my Wal-Mart gift card. So I'm going to go to BBB and report them and see what happens.

Hey everyone, if you did not recieve you reward card please go to Better Business Bureau and start filing reports to give the site an awfull refiew and maybe get your rewards sooner

Don't use this website. I have now been waiting 6 months for my Target gift card. 8-12 weeks is a JOKE compared to what this website actually does. I have emailed them multiple times and they refuse to respond to anything. This website is a SCAM PLEASE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. And if you already have, like me, please report them to the better business bureau. They have already had multiple complaints but hopefully we can get them shut down and stop them from scamming anyone else.

Same as alot of these complaints, I redeemed for Wal-Mart $25 Gift Card on 12/26/2011 for 7500 points and wrote several emails after 4 months of waiting and did not get a thing so I have stopped clicking their junk and advise against this site. I belong to alot of other sites that DO pay and are honest.

I have worked for over a year to get enough points to get a $25 Target gift card for my daughter. I finally get there and try to go onto the site his morning to order the card, and i can't even get into my account. I keep getting a message that i need to be logged in. I AM LOGGING IN!!!! It looks to me that my account has completely been wiped ,now that i have finally reached my goal. REWARDPORT should be shut down! Don't even waste your time trying to contact them, either. I've sent several emails over the last several weeks, and months, and have never gotten a response REWARDPORT is just a big waste of time.

File your complains with bbb. I was with rewardport for a few years, got several $25 gift cards. Last one was total pita. I waited patiently for ~4-5 months before contacting customer service. No response. I ended up filing a complain with bbb and received my card after that. I am done with rewardport, but it's sad to see another site going down.

They have stopped paying out and have created a "sister" site as well. Done with them!

Worst site, Colleted 7500 points and redemmed for Amazon gift card but has not recieved anything even after 5 months. followed up twice but no response for the email sent. Stay away from this site

When you do the math, they are paying 3-6 cents per survey (which sounds worse then offering 125--250 points). I stopped taking surveys months ago and just used paid e mails. I earned enough for a redemption on May 6th, 2012. The site says to wait 8-12 weeks for redemption (which is ridiculous for n electronic gift card anyway) The redemption is still listed (10/12/12) as pending. I've contacted them twice and have not received a response.

Oddly enough their sister site, pays pretty decent for their surveys, is responsive to inquiries and pays out promptly.

Stay away from this site. There's a million other sites out there you could earn real rewards from.

Just $#*!ing sad... will not pay what they owe

I really don't even want to give it one star but I have to or the review won't go through. I'd be very wary of this site. I've been with this site since they came on the internet(a couple years now). Last Sept./Oct.(2011) I had finally saved up enough points to redeem for a $25 Walmart Gift Card. But, until this day(9 months later) I still haven't received anything! I have tried contacting them several times each month starting Jan. 2012. At first I received a reply that said its still being processed and it will take a little longer. But, every time I contacted them since, I haven't receive one reply. I'm still holding out hope that one day I'll receive the gift card but with so much time going by and now they won't answer any of my emails, I kind of doubt I'll ever receive it. Plus, now that I see this same thing has happened to so many other people, I really doubt it. I think you'll just be wasting your time with this site. They seemed legit when I first started with them(a couple years ago) but I don't know what happened in the meantime, they really went downhill. I'd stay away from this site, you'll just be wasting your time.
Updated in comment below .........

I was waiting to get enough points to redeem them for a amazon gift card and finally I had 7500 points which I redeemed on 4/23/12 and still haven't received it, and it is now 8/19/12.

It looks like we all agree. This is a terrible site. I have been waiting 5 months for my Amazon e-card to arrive. From reading all of these comments it looks like my e-card will never come. They stopped replying to my emails 3 months ago.

been with them quiet a while and they used to always pay,but have been waiting on a 25 dollar gc since march and they will not even answer back.i was depending on this gc for kids school,what a dirty bunch they have turned out to be!

Just like everyone else I too am waiting on my $25 gift card from Walmart. I turned in my points in January and all of my emails never get answered. I am filing with the BBB, everyone else should too!

well myself like everyone on here, I saved up points for amazon gift cards and have contacted them twice with no response at all. I also belong to many other sites and have always rec's my giftcards within a week from redeeming them. So I also believe it to be a scam. I will give them another week or so before I actually really just say screw you.

I have been a member of this site for a few years even though it took a long time to earn enough points to cash out. I don't know what has happened to this site because I have cashed out a couple of times before and although it did take 8 weeks to get my reward I would always get it. I cashed out for a $25.00 Walmart gift card in November 2011 and it is now June 2012 I have sent them many emails and the first few would come back saying we are working on the site to make it better so just be patient and now they just will not answer my emails at all. This site is now a SCAM and you will not get your reward.

16 weeks still waiting for gift card did not get any reply till I told them I was filing a report on then they sent me a letter saying they are too busy building new web site to pay what they owe. My full report can be found here with others who feel ripped off.

You take a chance with this site for sure. I worked for numerous months earning points on this site and finally earned enough for a Walmart Gift Card. I redeemed points on 1/4/12 and waited due to the site said that it would take 8-12 weeks. I thought that was a long time to wait in the beginning but it was their policy so I waited patiently. It is now 4/21/12 with no Gift Card at this time. I contacted them twice in the past two weeks with no response. This is ridiculous and they should not have a website if they are not going to follow through on their rewards. I am a member of many other sites and have never had a problem like this. I spent much time and effort to earn the rewards and now feel betrayed by this site.

SCAM!!! I redeemed my $10 Amazon gift card about 2 1/2 months ago. I haven't received anything! What a waste of time. Everyday, I would click on their stupid e-mails that they sent me and sometimes they would send me as many as 15 a day, cramming my e-mail box with all of their junk! Now, after months and months of clicking on their stupid e-mails and work, they can't even send me a lousy $10 gift card. What a scam! I do surveys with other places who have always paid me, but not these scumbags. Avoid them at all costs, it is just a complete waste of your valuable time!!!

AVOID THIS SITE!!!!! I have been waiting for my reward since 11/29/11, Its March 2012 and I have not received anything. I have contacted them twice, and I have received the same response. It is an form letter type of response that says they are behing on there processing and that they will send my reward as soon as it is processed. I belong to other points clubs and when I redeem their points, I receive my rewards within 2 to 4 weeks, which is an acceptable amount of time. I want to close my account with Reward Port but I am waiting to get my reward first. I rated it "1' Star because I had to give it a rating in order to submit my review. But the truth is this company gets "0" stars!

i ordered a amazon gift card november 2011 and now its march 2012 seriously its still pending i emailed them 3 times nothing -_- worst site i got a feeling i wont get my amazon card this is the worst site ever

As of 3/11, still waiting for a "reward" from Dec. 12. What a waste of time! Absolute worst "reward" sit on the internet. AVOID!!

i requested a 25usd walmart gift card on 11/22/2011 and it is still showing pending.i can't even get a response back any more.i am disguisted

Negative! Stay away!

after doing everything that they ask me to do they committed have some surveys or receive free offerring and i took them.and you get so many points then you suppose to redeem your points in exchange what you have enough points for and mind was a 50.00 gift card for any restaurant.but instead they deleted me from their website.and i receive nithing.when i try to log in it want let me.they are down right wrong for what they did.i say nothing but fraud.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RewardPort Surveys staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
A: Well it will be a year soon and I never received my 50 dollar gift card from them that I redeemed. Its funny I received some other gift cards and they took awhile to come but NEVER is long. i SPENT ALOT OF TIME ON THERE BUT HAVE STOPPED DOING THEIR SURVEYS SINCE iM WASTING TIME.sAD thing is I HAVE MORE POINTS TO REdeem but its a dream. I emailed them and the first answer was were rennovating our site. The next emails were never answered so I wasted alot of time doing things on their site for no rewards as of late!!!! Id try another site if u want to join one try valued opinions!!!! I never heard of waiting almost a year for a walmart gift card and all my other points are there to redeem. Makes me soooooooooooooo mad!!!!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the RewardPort Surveys staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
RewardPort Surveys?