US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

levia

I never buy anything online without looking for a coupon code on retailmenot.com first! (in 14 reviews)

andyt15

I think it is one of the best coupon sites on the internet. (in 4 reviews)

tracyh9

Their weekly email updates are awesome, and their search engine is one of the best. (in 2 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kaitlinc2
5/10/15

I can't even sign up without it going back to the first step over and over again.

erinf15
4/8/15

Thank you retail me not for always saving me money when shopping online! From tennis shoes to coffee...you have saved me countless of dollars with coupons,free shipping ,and even free gifts from all of my favorite websites over the years! You make shopping even more fun!

rosemaries2
2/13/15

For about the 17th time I've attempted to use coupons from RetailMeNot only to have them fail. Today I called the online store I'm buying from, sstack.com They told me that all those coupons are fake, that they do not participate with any couponing, and that the only promo codes that work on their site are bonus bucks which are accumulated points from prior purchases. I suppose now I have to re-clean my computer as all those clicks have surely done it no good. For a supposed reputable site I've had an amazing and consistent run of useless coupons. There is absolutely no oversight about what they throw onto their website. sstack.com is just the latest "promo code" to fail, hardly the only one.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother. If you did, clean your computer after. A failed coupon doesn't necessarily mean it expired [and if it expired then why is it still on RMN?] -- it may have been fake from the get-go.

jakem52
1/21/15

I always check this before I shop on line. It is amazing how many coupons I have been able to utilize. I never knew this was out there. Great find.

jacks349
1/10/15

Great, I use this site for coupons all the times. Only reason for no 5 stars is that some of the coupons don't work.

jenniferm94
12/14/14

I always check retailmenot prior to buying anything. I usually end up with some savings & am always grateful. It's easy enough to copy & paste the code into my order screen if I'm ordering online. If I am trying to use it in store I make sure there is something that shows me it's a store coupon. Like with most coupons, not all stores are obligated to take them. Like my store has coupon out for other areas that can't be redeemed at my store. Always read the fine print & if it's just a code, not a coupon from the store, call the store first and ask. It's not that complicated. Also, if it's a popular company you can see if people reported it as "worked for them" or not.

jamesp126
12/13/14

Some coupons work but a lot do not and the stores do not have to honor the coupons from this site since they are third party truth is if you see it on this site do not trust it call the store and ask them if the deals are legit ot will save you time frustration and monemoney alalways call the store

Tip for consumers: Call the store if you see it in this site or app

laurar42
11/12/14

What a great deal today! We purchased Sirrus Radio for six months, 25.00!
The auto renewal was priced at 219.00 per year!

We love Retail Me Not!

steveg52
11/1/14

This $#*!ty website has made coupons for my store and about once a week we have customers trying to redeem a coupon we never offered. This retailmenot is a scam and a fraudulent website. Don't even try to use the coupons because they're not legit

stefk5
9/29/14

Best site for discount codes. Yes sometimes they don't work but people usually update and add comments and most do work.

bam30
7/11/14

RetailMeNot adds coupons as they please, regardless of the business' wishes. Our business offered discounts 3 to 4 years ago and although we no longer honor them, RetailMeNot REFUSES to remove them for us. We often get grief from customers about this. Guess what they tell us? "So sue us!" I wish it was cost effective for us to sue them. This site is a scam for both consumers and businesses.

andyt15
7/1/14

I think it is one of the best coupon sites on the internet. You can find kinds of coupon for many stores. But some of the coupons don't work.

tims59
4/21/14

I like to get my coupons from here. I do alot of online shopping because dealing with people out in the stores is just too much for me. The offers are usually current and up to date which is a big plus because I hate having to dig through codes to find one that works.

daniell352
3/13/14

RetailMeNot is one of my favorite websites. I always find coupons on RetailMeNot when buying online as they provide varieties of coupons every day. Like it so much!

elrodd
3/10/14

Great website! got some amazing deals that save me a lot of money.

johnp151
3/1/14

Awesome site!

johnb276
2/24/14

Retailmenot, is listing coupons that simply don't exist. On my site, they crawled the website and found items we had on sale, took the average percentage off, from just the sale items. Then posted that everything was 37% off. If you don't see a coupon code, then there isn't a coupon. Also, they lead customers to believe that an old coupon code is still valid, which isn't the case. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

gw95
2/4/14

Not sure how they make money off these sites but a SCAM it is. I tried to use a coupon for office supplies. When I tried to check out the coupon was worthless. I called the company and was told the site was a scam. They do not honor any discount from that site.

jw58
1/4/14

The Nike coupons on this website may be fraudulent -- they did not accept them when we tried to use them (and, to make it worse, we had a TERRIBLE experience with the Nike employee in Utah when we tried to use them - he was so HORRIBLE and treated us badly when we tried to use what we thought was a legit deal).

wg3
11/21/13

Do not use this site. We operate a company they claim to have coupons for - they do not! This is a scam. They seem to get "click thru" credits from Google or something - but they have no coupons for us (even though they list 5!) Don't use them.

maryellena
10/16/13

I love this site! I use this site every time I shop online and I always find awesome discounts!

jillm12
10/14/13

Coupons, coupons coupons what else can I say .... :))

marcr13
9/23/13

This site is a scam. I printed out a coupon for a resturant and told my friend about the coupon on the web site. When it came time to pay the bill the resturant would not take either coupon. It was NO GOOD!!!! I was told you have to watch websites like this one alot of times the coupons won't work. I gave it one star because I had no choice.

di-chani
8/22/13

I work with a company which has informed its employees to no longer allow retailmenot (or any third party coupons) to be used

If i coulg give zero stars i would.

Rtm does not check coupons out first. The problem my company kept having is,
They would post fraudulent coupons on site. Sometimes a similar coupon code would be used but they would make the coupon for a higher percentage off.
When the coupon didnt work a cashier would override the cost, losing lots of money!!!
I have also seen customers come in with a 6 yr expired coupon swearing up and down it is a good coupon bc its on RetailMeNot.

So, once the company had enough, we put a ban on not JUST retail me not,
But ALL third party coupon sources, just to eliminate confusion.

Consumers. Please stay away from this website!!
Using fraudulent coupons IS STEALING!!!
(And it IS a punishable offense)

brandiw
8/15/13

Best site ever! If you like shopping online its a must have. Great coupon codes that actually work and save you money. Very easy too.

sarahc46
7/31/13

I always always stop by retailmenot and check for coupons before I buy anything online. I don't really use the offline coupons just because it's an extra step and I often forget before I go out shopping, but the online coupon codes are fantastic. I often get at least $5-10 off and/or get free shipping. Only downside is now I feel ripped off if I can't find a coupon on retailmenot XD

bethm16
6/19/13

This is coming from a company whose unauthorized offer was posted on this site. The offer is 3 years old, outdated and will never be honored by us, but RetailMeNot.com refuses to remove it. Plus, they want to blackmail us into submitting a new offer. Why should we be forced to replace an offer we never posted? Not a reputable site in our book and we recommend never doing business with them. Poor customer service.

da9458
4/21/13

Almost always useful. Even if it's not it's easy to navigate and understand. Thank you!!:)

leisad
3/25/13

I am so excited to do a review about RetailMeNot. It is the place to go before you think of ever buying anything online. There will be a coupon code there that you can use almost all the time. I have saved so much by going there first before actually getting my final order. And they have every merchant site you can ever imagine. No matter where I want to buy from, I find a coupon code on retailmenot. They are so expansive. I love that site!

paulm93
12/2/12

The best coupon site by far!

jeffreyg5
11/3/12

The best for coupons and discounts!

benk14
11/2/12

I use this site every time I order pizza delivery. I can always find some kind of discount.

chriss94
10/3/12

One of the better coupon sites around - like that I can find coupons on even some of the smaller, more obscure mountain biking and outdoor sites. Usually one of the first places I check for coupons.

patriciaa9
9/30/12

My go to place whenever I buy online. There's always a code to use!

timh18
8/10/12

Retailmenot uses very unethical practices in order to game a high SEO ranking on Google. I'm getting really tired of having my first search for promo codes or coupons be retailmenot (regardless of what I'm looking for), only to find they have no promo codes or coupons whatsoever. When the first site on Google is completely irrelevant to your search terms, it means those searches are irrelevant. Clicking on their site has become irrelevant. Gaming Google just wastes my time and my trust. I'll be skipping retailmenot from now on due to a 0 for 10 search streak.

cheryll5
6/27/12

This site has come through again and again! They seem to have a deal for everything!

patriciag10
6/12/12

A megastar, soooo very helpful. Seems their wings have been clipped as many retailers begin to censor what promo codes can be posted (Newport News, Spiegel) but still my first go-to when looking for a coupon.

Yes. I love you, RetailMeNot. Truly.

xuann
6/11/12

found many nice coupons here. Especially deals for baby foods and powders. Electronic deals here and there. I will give it 5 star for helping me through my life with more savings.

katiej4
4/25/12

Thanks to this site, I always find coupon codes for EVERYTHING!!! Great site!

rosed4
3/21/12

This is my goto website when I am online shopping. I am always looking for a coupon code and some of them work and I trust this site more than others. They don't always have a code and sometimes it's expired but well worth a look. The site is very easy to navigate and doesn't have a bunch of confusing links and jargon. Two thumbs up!

rachelc4
3/18/12

Simple interface, definitely one of the first places I go to before making any purchases. Never hurts to check!

toril
3/14/12

Love a good deal. Whenever I online order I'll check this site for coupons. Most of the time they have a coupon code I can use.

joea11
1/25/12

As a merchant this site is a nightmare. They accept coupon codes for stores without validating them, will not remove them when you ask, and the merchant has to field questions from upset customers about why the coupons don't work when they are for a promotion that was run 5 years ago! I believe this site simply attempts to garner advertising dollars by getting in as many visitors as possible

lanef
1/2/12

Use to be really good with a ton of online coupons, lately not so much so. I wish retailmenot had more offerings, but it is a must got to site before shopping on the net. To get the best price you have to stop here first for the most reliable coupons.

jr32
11/13/11

One of the best coupon sites on the internet

jenniferb17
11/9/11

Love the coupons on this site!
It seems I can almost always find some kind of deal for everything I'm shopping for :)

tracyh9
11/4/11

This is one of the very best sites for finding coupons for the retailers you love, before you go to the store. Their weekly email updates are awesome, and their search engine is one of the best. They are very honest about the success rate of some of the coupons they post, so you will never be disappointed here. This site is run my professionals!!!!

kimm9
10/20/11

Some of the coupons don't work. On the other hand I have found a few that did. There is no 100% chance that you are going to find the coupon that will save you some money every time, but it does not hurt to look. I like that you can tell them when a coupon doesn't work for you.

beckyr
10/14/11

I always check this site before placing an order with an on-line company -- they are the best coupon site as often the other sites won't show the codes and make you click through them -- this site makes it easy to find the codes and save BIG!!

myriems
9/1/11

Great site - it doesn't always come through for me, but it does often enough that it's my first stop whenever I am going to buy something from an online retailer. Lots of current coupons. A real money saver.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the RetailMeNot staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Your site gave me a quote for Mt Olympus in Wisconsin Dells for $72 a night for 6/16 & 6/17.. well they told me your offer was not valid, since I had never used your site b4 I called to verify.. why is this?????? not good business very upset and disappointed

1st timer
6/3/13
Answer
jenniferm94
A: Really? Sitejabber gave you a deal for a hotel? Amazing!! I'm going out on a limb here & assuming you're not very internet savvy seeing that you're posting this question on an unrelated site. Welcome to the internet. Always verify things from 3rd party sites.
12/14/14
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: has anyone tried the Comcast coupons, they aren't working for me?
6 days ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the RetailMeNot staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

RetailMeNot?