US Government's NSF

1st Review:
skyk

55 Reviews for RetailMeNot

Review Highlights

its got all the recent coupon codes you need for online shopping.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/21/14

I like to get my coupons from here. I do alot of online shopping because dealing with people out in the stores is just too much for me. The offers are usually current and up to date which is a big plus because I hate having to dig through codes to find one that works.

3/13/14

RetailMeNot is one of my favorite websites. I always find coupons on RetailMeNot when buying online as they provide varieties of coupons every day. Like it so much!

3/10/14

Great website! got some amazing deals that save me a lot of money.

3/1/14

Awesome site!

2/24/14

Retailmenot, is listing coupons that simply don't exist. On my site, they crawled the website and found items we had on sale, took the average percentage off, from just the sale items. Then posted that everything was 37% off. If you don't see a coupon code, then there isn't a coupon. Also, they lead customers to believe that an old coupon code is still valid, which isn't the case. DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

2/4/14

Not sure how they make money off these sites but a SCAM it is. I tried to use a coupon for office supplies. When I tried to check out the coupon was worthless. I called the company and was told the site was a scam. They do not honor any discount from that site.

1/4/14

The Nike coupons on this website may be fraudulent -- they did not accept them when we tried to use them (and, to make it worse, we had a TERRIBLE experience with the Nike employee in Utah when we tried to use them - he was so HORRIBLE and treated us badly when we tried to use what we thought was a legit deal).

11/21/13

Do not use this site. We operate a company they claim to have coupons for - they do not! This is a scam. They seem to get "click thru" credits from Google or something - but they have no coupons for us (even though they list 5!) Don't use them.

10/16/13

I love this site! I use this site every time I shop online and I always find awesome discounts!

10/14/13

Coupons, coupons coupons what else can I say .... :))

9/23/13

This site is a scam. I printed out a coupon for a resturant and told my friend about the coupon on the web site. When it came time to pay the bill the resturant would not take either coupon. It was NO GOOD!!!! I was told you have to watch websites like this one alot of times the coupons won't work. I gave it one star because I had no choice.

8/22/13

I work with a company which has informed its employees to no longer allow retailmenot (or any third party coupons) to be used

If i coulg give zero stars i would.

Rtm does not check coupons out first. The problem my company kept having is,
They would post fraudulent coupons on site. Sometimes a similar coupon code would be used but they would make the coupon for a higher percentage off.
When the coupon didnt work a cashier would override the cost, losing lots of money!!!
I have also seen customers come in with a 6 yr expired coupon swearing up and down it is a good coupon bc its on RetailMeNot.

So, once the company had enough, we put a ban on not JUST retail me not,
But ALL third party coupon sources, just to eliminate confusion.

Consumers. Please stay away from this website!!
Using fraudulent coupons IS STEALING!!!
(And it IS a punishable offense)

8/15/13

Best site ever! If you like shopping online its a must have. Great coupon codes that actually work and save you money. Very easy too.

7/31/13

I always always stop by retailmenot and check for coupons before I buy anything online. I don't really use the offline coupons just because it's an extra step and I often forget before I go out shopping, but the online coupon codes are fantastic. I often get at least $5-10 off and/or get free shipping. Only downside is now I feel ripped off if I can't find a coupon on retailmenot XD

6/19/13

This is coming from a company whose unauthorized offer was posted on this site. The offer is 3 years old, outdated and will never be honored by us, but RetailMeNot.com refuses to remove it. Plus, they want to blackmail us into submitting a new offer. Why should we be forced to replace an offer we never posted? Not a reputable site in our book and we recommend never doing business with them. Poor customer service.

3/25/13

I am so excited to do a review about RetailMeNot. It is the place to go before you think of ever buying anything online. There will be a coupon code there that you can use almost all the time. I have saved so much by going there first before actually getting my final order. And they have every merchant site you can ever imagine. No matter where I want to buy from, I find a coupon code on retailmenot. They are so expansive. I love that site!

12/2/12

The best coupon site by far!

11/3/12

The best for coupons and discounts!

10/3/12

One of the better coupon sites around - like that I can find coupons on even some of the smaller, more obscure mountain biking and outdoor sites. Usually one of the first places I check for coupons.

9/30/12

My go to place whenever I buy online. There's always a code to use!

8/10/12

Retailmenot uses very unethical practices in order to game a high SEO ranking on Google. I'm getting really tired of having my first search for promo codes or coupons be retailmenot (regardless of what I'm looking for), only to find they have no promo codes or coupons whatsoever. When the first site on Google is completely irrelevant to your search terms, it means those searches are irrelevant. Clicking on their site has become irrelevant. Gaming Google just wastes my time and my trust. I'll be skipping retailmenot from now on due to a 0 for 10 search streak.

6/27/12

This site has come through again and again! They seem to have a deal for everything!

6/12/12

A megastar, soooo very helpful. Seems their wings have been clipped as many retailers begin to censor what promo codes can be posted (Newport News, Spiegel) but still my first go-to when looking for a coupon.

Yes. I love you, RetailMeNot. Truly.

6/11/12

found many nice coupons here. Especially deals for baby foods and powders. Electronic deals here and there. I will give it 5 star for helping me through my life with more savings.

4/25/12

Thanks to this site, I always find coupon codes for EVERYTHING!!! Great site!

3/21/12

This is my goto website when I am online shopping. I am always looking for a coupon code and some of them work and I trust this site more than others. They don't always have a code and sometimes it's expired but well worth a look. The site is very easy to navigate and doesn't have a bunch of confusing links and jargon. Two thumbs up!

3/18/12

Simple interface, definitely one of the first places I go to before making any purchases. Never hurts to check!

3/14/12

Love a good deal. Whenever I online order I'll check this site for coupons. Most of the time they have a coupon code I can use.

1/25/12

As a merchant this site is a nightmare. They accept coupon codes for stores without validating them, will not remove them when you ask, and the merchant has to field questions from upset customers about why the coupons don't work when they are for a promotion that was run 5 years ago! I believe this site simply attempts to garner advertising dollars by getting in as many visitors as possible

Veteran Reviewer
1/2/12

Use to be really good with a ton of online coupons, lately not so much so. I wish retailmenot had more offerings, but it is a must got to site before shopping on the net. To get the best price you have to stop here first for the most reliable coupons.

11/13/11

One of the best coupon sites on the internet

11/9/11

Love the coupons on this site!
It seems I can almost always find some kind of deal for everything I'm shopping for :)

11/4/11

This is one of the very best sites for finding coupons for the retailers you love, before you go to the store. Their weekly email updates are awesome, and their search engine is one of the best. They are very honest about the success rate of some of the coupons they post, so you will never be disappointed here. This site is run my professionals!!!!

10/20/11

Some of the coupons don't work. On the other hand I have found a few that did. There is no 100% chance that you are going to find the coupon that will save you some money every time, but it does not hurt to look. I like that you can tell them when a coupon doesn't work for you.

10/14/11

I always check this site before placing an order with an on-line company -- they are the best coupon site as often the other sites won't show the codes and make you click through them -- this site makes it easy to find the codes and save BIG!!

9/1/11

Great site - it doesn't always come through for me, but it does often enough that it's my first stop whenever I am going to buy something from an online retailer. Lots of current coupons. A real money saver.

8/15/11

The best site ever. I cannot believe how much money this site saves me. I never buy anything online without looking for a coupon code on retailmenot.com first!

8/13/11

I love love love this site, you could not find a better site with online coupons. This site has variety of coupon codes that have worked for me 90% of the time. It has never failed me and you can find just about anything you're looking for if you want that discount.

Veteran Reviewer
8/5/11

I've used this site many times for random coupons at various websites. When I am checking out I always make it a habit to check this site first for a coupon or promotion code. I've gotten anywhere from free shipping to 20%+ coupons. In fact just a couple of weeks ago I saved $35 on a phone plan with a promotion code I found on the site.

7/24/11

Check here before you buy anything online. A wonderful source for deals.

7/8/11

My first stop in finding online coupons--usually very reliable! A huge money saver!

7/3/11

Awesome site i have saved so much money using it.

5/24/11

Saying that I do a lot of online shopping is an understatement. Saying that retailmenot.com has saved me thousands of dollars is an even bigger understatement.

I visit retailmenot.com before I make any online purchase. Some stores don't have coupons, but most stores do. I've saved money on everything from plane tickets to clothing to food deliveries. If I counted out the money I've saved from checking in with this website before I make a purchase with any other site -- Well, that just explains why I have enough money to shop this much. :)

My tip -- and this is really important -- is to visit retailmenot.com before you ever submit your credit card information to another site. You might not find a coupon for the store in question, but then again, you might find a coupon that will save you a bundle.

Happy shopping!

5/15/11

love this site im constantly using it to find discounts and deals. although i will admit that i wish they cleaned things up a bit as there are alot of old coupons and such that i could do without.

2/25/11

love this site I aways go here b4 I buy anything. I love to save anyway I can and this site gives me ample opportunity to do so.

2/12/11

this site is spammy. it's obvious they keep a bunch of expired deal content up on the site so the search engines see it as more content, but it is a waste of my time to look through a bunch of expired or fake deals. Why don't they just take down the expired deals...? It's an seo play and they're screwing with consumers user experience. There are better deal sites out there. lots of them.... and these guys won't last long once google cracks down on these tactics (or a better search engine shows up).

2/7/11

One of the thousands of sites that offer coupons for big compaanies.
found it hard to navigate and when I found a coupon, it was only for the online store.

what a waste of time.

11/19/10

Lots of coupons, but you have to dig through 10 to find one that works. Why not keep better track of them?

10/25/10

This is an exceptional website! I check it almost daily to make sure I am not missing out on money saving coupon codes for websites I already love. Before I make an online purchase, I always check Retailmenot.com to search for a coupon code for money off the website or free shipping. I am now so spoiled I won't complete a purchase unless I have a coupon code. My friends and I love this website! Thank you for saving me a bundle of money!

10/12/10

Everytime I have used this site, I have saved on average 30-40% off at the sites I normally shop on. Love it!

About RetailMeNot