US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

richardd51

Why is it that some of these internet sites no longer provide a customer service number to talk to a live person? (in 47 reviews)

jakec27

So how then did I manage to obtain a gift certificate with the restaurant's name and logo? (in 70 reviews)

pc1

As an example we used one yesterday that was a $25 gift card for $2. (in 61 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sheilad13
1/24/16

I could not use all the money on my gift card because the restaurant required a minimum purchase and it would not allow me to make a purchase for more than "4" in the drop down box. If you use this be sure to use it all at one place. Because if you don't they get to keep your money,

carissah
1/22/16

My husband and I rented tuxes from Jos A. Bank who was having a special that if you rented tuxes from them you would receive a $100 restaurant.com gift card. Needless to say we never got the gift card so we asked Jos A Bank who said we had to call restaurant.com to redeem. We never got the gift card. Both businesses were extremely unprofessional during our experiences. We do not recommend either.

brooksh19
1/21/16

I received the card from my daughter as a gift, I dont know how much she paid, but the reataurants are 3rd or 4th tier eaterys, places I dont go to. I dont know how much the restaurants paid to get listed on Restaurants.com & now i find out I have to buy the the gift cards too. They make $ 3 times.Jennifer was right the website sucks, you have to log in every time you change a page. I"m cutting up this freekin $100.00 card.

jenniferb178
1/16/16

This is the sketchiest website I have ever dealt with. They want you to purchase their gift cards, then get so fed up with their *%&#ed up website that you give up and throw your certificates in the trash. Don't waste your time.

cathleenh6
1/15/16

I bought 30$ worth of coupons. First time l tried to redeem one (rascals bar and grill)I was told they have never worked with restaurants.com and they do not honor their coupons. I emailed restaurants.com 2 times nobody ever contacted me. Don't waste your money

jeannines3
1/13/16

Iit's all lies and trickery. They should be banned from the internet. Don't be suckered in as even a business law expert can clearly see that if they were running a business this way anywhere other than the internet, they would have been shut down and possibly under a class action lawsuit by now for intentionallyl misleading the consumer base.

laicid
1/12/16

I bought a couple of $10 gift cards that I then used at a Mexican restaurant nearby. No problems the first time. I even bought into a promotional offer for five $25 gift cards fur $25 after that visit. The second time that I went to the Mexican restaurant, months later, they didn't want to accept it and even said they had no idea what it was. Now that made me mad enough, considering that they'd taken one before, that the manager agreed to accept it but that this was "a one time courtesy". That's more than you get from restaurant.com. It's best to call the restaurant you want before you even select the gift certificate. I've emailed this website over so many places refusing to take them, mostly with confusion over what restaurant.com even is. I recently moved and was super excited to see a pizza place just minutes away that accepted them as dine in, and they even let me do carry out instead. But I only got to use one $10 before they stopped accepting them. Now I'm trying to exchange the gift certificate that I never got to use, but the website won't let me. I have over $100 in credit still and it's not looking good. So far I've just about broke even when you compare what I paid directly to restaurant.com vs what I've been able to use. And it's a lot of fun trying to get them to combine gift cards into something usable. It's a lot of automatic replies before you actually get a person to respond that will fix them same day. I imagine that, maybe, if you live in a metro area with lots of restaurants and new places popping up constantly, this could be worth while. But I will never give them another dime.

henrys44
1/12/16

I've used them for years. I'll skip the obvious stuff and give the bits that may not be obvious.

The fact that their coupons never expire is great. That means that you have to keep track of them and exchange them, but if you persevere, once you have a pool of coupons you can stop buying any and just move around your credits.

Always check that the restaurant will accept the coupon in advance. I can't tell you how many times I have found a neat restaurant, bought and printed a coupon, and headed there during its stated business hours to find a vacant building (the restaurant failed a year ago), or been told by a sneering host that "they don't take those things any more". I'm not a restaurant, but I've heard they pressure the restaurants pretty hard, and it is a better deal for the consumer than for the restaurant past the early days where the restaurant is new and needs to promote.

Their web site is terrible. In theory it is well-thought out, but is often too slow to use, or just buggy. If it works, great, it can do almost anything to help you organize your coupons or find restaurants. Open one window there, another with Yelp, and go research your area for bargains.

Watch the fine print. Holidays, no way. If it says you have to spend $50 to use a $25 coupon, does that include what you spent on your drinks? Probably not. Watch if it only for dinner, or doesn't apply for specials. Read the restrictions very carefully, And watch your bill, in some cases they add the tip in, and if you aren't careful you can tip twice.

But overall, if you are careful and methodical, it's great.

kevins130
1/10/16

I received a $50 restaurant.com gift card when I signed up for a membership at BJ's Wholesale Club (Jan 2016). Don't waste your money and time. Unable to redeem anything. Aggravating and frustrating website. This is one of the worst promotional scams I have ever seen. If you try to redeem a certificate the waitress/restaurant look at you like your crazy. They don't know anything about this. You have a discount your trying to claim on your mobile device???.....DENIED! I'm cutting my card in half and throwing it away. I've got better things to do.

laurag79
1/7/16

I WANT MY REFUND OF $110 SINCE I AM NOT GETTING WHAT I BOUGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY TELL YOU SOMETHING AND THAN THEY TRICK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! WITH THE SHIPMENT.

briank70
12/29/15

First off it is extremely hard to use a coupon. There are so many restrictions that make it hard to use the coupons it is not worth it. Then to add insult to injury, we got a coupon for 10 Street live in Kenilworth NJ and the we got there and asked about the coupon the manager politely said that they no longer took Restaurant.com coupons and had asked them to take them off the web site several months ago and they refused. So buyer beware, do use them they stink. Brian

joes524
12/27/15

I get the impression that many visitors to this site don't fully understand how this whole "scheme" works. First, you buy or receive a gift card from restaurant.com. Typical price is $20 for $125 "worth" of gift cards. Then you go to the restaurant.com website and "purchase" restaurant certificates (or whatever they call them) from "participating" restaurants. So, typically a $25 restaurant.com gift card (which cost $4) will purchase a $25 restaurant certificate, with the typical restriction that you must purchase $50 worth of food (liquor may or may not be excluded). So, you are really getting $50 worth of food for $29 out of pocket. And all of the above assumes the restaurant you want to eat at, is even one of the restaurants on their list. And further, even if the restaurant is on their list, MANY commenters have reported that when they have shown up at the intended restaurant, the staff knows nothing about these "certificates" and claims they have never heard of restaurant.com. There is something very wrong with restaurant.com. Pay attention to the fact that the majority of reviews are 1 star. Should probably be 0 stars. BUYER BEWARE, BIG TIME!

cherit3
12/26/15

Worst deal around! Even if a restaurant is listed most of them will still turn you down... My restaurant did this for a very short period and lost tons of money and had unhappy customers!

genavies
12/26/15

This is a joke. Just get a regular restaurant gift card. Got this as a Christmas and don't know if I should tell the giver that it was a waste of money so she will never get this for someone again!

tomb173
12/23/15

My mother gave me $125 "worth" of these "gift certificates" as a Christmas gift. It's the WORST gift I have EVER receive in my entire life. My poor mother was duped into thinking that these are "same as cash" like what a normal gift certificate should be. These are NOT gift certificates! First, hardly any places accept these things, and if they do, you probably don't want to be eating there! If you are lucky enough to find a place to use one of these sinister things, you have to jump through hoops to use it. I spent one and a half days trying to use it the first time. Extremely frustrating. Log in credentials didn't work, no customer service, etc... When you are finally able to log in, you have to go to the site from your house (not very convenient if you're out in town!), 'convert' a gift card number into a redeemable coupon at a particular restaurant, get a confirmation, then print off the piece of paper for that particular restaurant, then go to the restaurant - which are all out of the way restaurants anyway! It's not like you can use this for a dinner and a movie. You have to plan your entire night around using one of these stupid things. I only used one of the $25 cards and threw the rest in the garbage. I went to a horrible, overpriced and empty Japanese restaurant, they had a minimum purchase of $50 required in order to use a $25 card - and $25 is the max you can use at one time. Therefore, my total was about $60 plus a $15 tip for a grand total of $75... I got $25 off and had to pay $50 out of my own pocket. Not exactly saving money in my book. I was still very hungry when I left the restaurant. These would make a great stocking stuffer if you want to play a mean joke on somebody.

Tip for consumers: Run for the hills!

kip125
12/20/15

Maybe I have just been lucky, but I have NEVER had a problem using my certificates. Accessing your account and certificates is a little clunky at first, but I have always received helpful customer service to figure things out. The money my family has saved over the years eating out is in the thousands! Plus when we go out to dinner with other people and we have a certificate, we share the discount and we all get to enjoy the $50.00 taken off the bill, so win win! I have encountered a few places that have restrictions like "only valid Sun-Thurs", so I just don't buy those unless I know I will be eating out mid week. You do need to READ the details. All in all, I give it 5 stars. I really hope all the negative reviews don't shut this business down, it really is legit.

K.P. Seattle

jamesc266
12/15/15

I have several certificates, but most of the restaurants say they are not participating. I had this problem a couple of years ago and hoped it had been corrected, but it hasn't. I will never have anything to do with this company once I get this straightened out.

claudiar10
12/14/15

Hi. If I redeem my $100 gift card and get a $50 certificate from certain restaurant but I only consume $40 that day, How do I get the remaining balance back to my $100 Card? Do I have to consume the full amount of $50? if not, Will then I get stock with that restaurant and will have to come back to spend the remaining $10 dollars? or will those go back to my original $100 card?

kathyp37
12/12/15

i love this site, i save a lot of money, eating out
with these gift certificates, & they never expire, neither do the gift cards. i have dome from 2007, that are still good , great f2f or traveling, put in zip code, where your at, & buy certificate, or buy gift cards to save or later

rtb3
12/11/15

I got introduced to Restaurant.com through one of my credit cards. They gave monthly $25 credits for a while. Then for some reason they stopped issuing / associating with the discounted, Restaurant.com. I got $75.00 worth of certificates, to patronize my local eateries. I was looking at getting a few hundred $ worth of wine gift baskets. Then I thought that I would just try out the certificates first.
Out of the four restaurants that my certificates represented.... NONE accepted the Restaurant.com "pieces of paper".
One of the restaurants stated that they had not authorized restaurant.com to issue any type of certificates to their business. Another time, a sandwich shop that I have been going to for years came up on Restaurant.com, when I asked about the certificates, the owner said that he had never heard of them.

It's like they go onto yellowpages.com and pull names of restaurants "outta a hat" and issue certificates for them.

NOW, I know why my credit card company stopped promoting them.
Luckily I didn't loose any money, because they were all gifts. Just the extra $$ that I spent at the first restaurant, that I probably wouldn't have eaten at, had I not had the certificate.

Either way......... the consumer is the one left footing the "BILL"!!

RT
Philly, PA

kaw18
12/11/15

I purchased 2 giftcards from this website and have spent three months emailing abck and forth with their "custoimer service" reps just to change the password on my account. I reset the password months ago and the new password on my account never worked, nor has the multiple "internal passwords" assigned and offered to me from the customer service. If you experience any difficulty with the website in general, do not expect a response for over a week, and it will be an auto-generated message.

This website is a waste of time and money and I will never use it again.

janed125
12/10/15

This place is a scam. I purchased a "special" for over $200.00. Never received my event tickets and dinner certificates are for the hole in the wall places, not to mention you can't use them! No phone numbers to call, no email responses. Fraudulent scam!BEWARE!!!

paulg99
12/9/15

So you see all these bad reviews of Restaurant.com. I took advantage of a great deal.
100 - $50 cards for $500 from Citi Easy Deals. That $4500 of free food
Just avoid these assumptions:
1) It's not off any restaurant. Get a Visa Gift Card if you want that. Enjoy your fees.
2) It's not a free meal. It's up to half off the total bill. You can use the remainder elsewhere.
3) It's one use per restaurant per month. Not getting 1/2 price sushi every weekend. Goto a different restaurant tomorrow.
4) You have to log into the app to find the card to redeem. Yes it shows your name. Got to log in anyway. That bugs me! Lose one Star.
5) Let the server tap the screen to redeem.
You will hit one of these the first time through. After that it's discount city.
Got my food budget in line through some hard times.

keemar
12/9/15

I brought the coupons for two places that happened to be near my area. The first place was a ghost town where the only thing they made was tamales in corn husk and they didn't speak English. The roaches had to translate...lmao. The second business was respectable and told me that they no longer work with the site because they were not getting paid and they were giving away more food than making revenue. SCAM SCAM

chriss342
12/9/15

These coupons are a scam. I tried using one of the half off coupons and the place told me I would have to pay full price on everything to be able to use the restaurant.com coupon. So much for going somewhere during happy hour. I already filed a fraud report with my credit card company. Hopefully I get my money back for this scam.

STAY AWAY!!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

camilleb25
12/3/15

I get restaurant.com coupons all the time. I love the site. Groupon does not even offer any discounts where I live but restaurant.com is everywhere. I use it also when I travel. There are a lot of great restaurant out there I never would have known about them if it was not for the web site. The secret to the site is to buy the restaurant.com gift card on ebay at a fraction of the cost and then use it on their web site to get the restaurant coupon. Also with Groupon you have to pay in advance but with restaurant.com there is no money up front and if I don't use the coupon or the very rare chance the restaurant don't take it yes this has happened twice to me then I just exchange it for another coupon for some place else. I have gotten so I only eat someplace if I can get half off. They now have an app for the phone and the tablet so you can just do it on the move now and don't have to print out the coupons.

i think the biggest problem people are having is they dont know how to use the web site. and maybe people are selling the gift card number more then once. i have started just getting a coupon for a resturant right after i enter in the gift card number for the whole amount of the gift card then later on i can trade the coupon in for the coupons i want that way no one can ever use your gift card because it will be used.

first thing you need to do is make a name and password for the site. so many questions when people have not even been on the site yet then you click on my account at the top. after that you should see redeem a code at the top. click on that and enter in a code from the gift card. after that go to my account again and on the left side under my orders you will see gift cards. click on that and your gift card will show up and then you can redeem it. also you can view used gift card. now after you click redeem you enter in a zip code for where you want to go. then find the restaurant you want. i would call the restaurant before you purchase it to make sure they take it. once an owner said no he didn't and his wife was standing next to him and said yes they do she had signed up for it but had not told him he then told her he had just turned away a costumer earlier in the day because he did not know.

robs63
12/2/15

I know that I am one person, with a normally calm disposition. However, when wronged I will go out of my way to let my story be known and try to stop people from patronizing that business.

That being said, restaurant.com is now dead to me. I had received a $50 gift card after the purchase of a new car. I have had the card for a few months, and had opened an account and entered the card information at that time. I went to use the account yesterday, and saw the gift card was not listed. I tried to reenter it, and was unsuccessful.

I called customer service, and was informed that the card was accessed on a different account, not used, but cannot be used by me. Wrong answer.

In short, all I would like is what is mine. A $50 gift card to try. Short of that, my mission will be to tell anyone within ear shot that restaurant.com is a company that does not deserve your time or money.

janetd24
11/25/15

I purchased some certificates for a restaurant in Encino named Itzak Hagadol, when we were seated, the restaurant said that they no longer honored Restaurant.com certificates, and to contact Restaurant.com to get a refund or exchange.[ there is no way to contact them except by email, which took 3 days to reply] so I went on the website for HELP , clicked on the link that says, WHAT IF THE RESTAURANT WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE CERTIFICATE, and then I filled out all of the information for an exchange, entered the certificate numbers, dates of purchase, but when I went to send the email , it asked for a CODE- which would not let me send 4-5 times. I entered a new code everytime they asked for it, and it kept giving me an error code and would not let me send. A representative finally emailed me back and asked me to go into my account and click exchange to get credit, so I also went to check in my account, and now all of the Itzak Hagadol certificates have disappeared from my account so that I cannot even click on exchange to get credit ..what a scam and very frustrating! Buyer beware! I will not use this service again, as they do not stand by their word..

ritad14
11/22/15

I have used this location for years. Tonight I had a $32 order: a pizza and cinnamon sticks.
I ordered a Bold Fold with regular pepperoni instead of the spicy and I wanted extra icing for the cinnamon sticks. I received a Big Fold with no pepperoni and did not get the extra icing. I called and all the Manager wanted to do was give me a $7 credit for my $32 order. After all the money I have spent with them and all he wants to give me is a $7 credit! Never again will I order from them again. They can keep their credit and lose my business. The manager was very rude.

susanc139
11/20/15

"...Please try again later." I've been trying to exchange my certificates (out-of-business restaurants) since October 14 (5 weeks), and this is the response I've received every time. No response to my emails. I'm glad all I lost were the almost-useless airline miles I swapped for these completely useless certificates. Don't waste real money on this scam.

sheilab29
11/20/15

Purchased 6 tickets for Book of Mormon in Philadelphia. Chose the upgraded center mezzanine seat price of $94.99 ($99 with fees). Received my tickets, which have $74.99, center rear mezzanine, printed on them. Called restaurant.com and basically got some ridiculous explanation. Same seats can be purchased for $77 (or less) on telecharge. Don't EVER be sucked in by one of their "specials."

christinat25
11/17/15

No one wants to offer their certificates because they screw their actual clients! Stay far away from them if they call. It will cost you thousands if you are a business owner!!!

earlh21
11/10/15

Verizon had a deal for 1,000 points you get a free $25 gift card. I should have saved my points because no restraunts within a 100 miles will even accept it, should have saved my points cause even getting this at no cost is a bad deal. I will send the card to my sister who don't like me, as a Christmas present.

trrryj
11/7/15

Had a wonderful lunch today at Ocean beach rosters in Ocean shores wa. the staff was just
Great so is the atmosphere. The reastaurant was clean an neat as a pen. Great lattes and SUPER deserts. I highly recommend this for your dining experience.
I never write reviews but just had to, this place is a hit. My wife still cannot believe how great the sandwiches were. Go there you will not regret it.
Thanks for reading this review.

Terry Johnston ,Seattle, wa

ronr39
11/7/15

Definitely the worst purchase I made all year. I will swear in court to a judge that they are thief's who stole my money. They say a server problem lost my data but they have every detail including my user name and password. The only data they lost was the money placed in my account. The time I did use it the restaurant raised the price after I presented the coupon so adding what I paid Resaurant.com it cost me more.

I finally got a reply from their customer service and now they tell me that they don't save funds in your account. I was told you have to spend it while you are logged in because when you log out POOF!!! Gone! The fact is it's rigged every way possible for you to loose. Before you spend a dime talk to the restaurant first. They will probably give you a better deal so they don't have to file a claim and get jacked around for their money.

nancyn22
11/6/15

These people are totally dishonest and they will suck your blood out of you.

proc6
11/5/15

i got this from silver leaf and is a scam if the restaurant is closed or street taqueria or you have to pay from your own money worthless ripoff. No help and I felt robed

stacym54
11/2/15

Their website promised 100% customer satisfaction. WRONG! The restaurant's you call seem frustrated when they find out you have a coupon from restaurant.com. They don't have my favorite restaurant's listed as they promised. The customer service is horrible, plus they do not offer REFUNDS. So if you are a single parent trying to feed a family of four, AVOID RESTAURANT.COM.

tracyj17
11/1/15

Bad experience! Never ever buy again! When you buy certificate, there's no restrictions until you bought it and listed minimum amount must be used . Really? That really shocked me! If you buy $10 certificate for $5, you have to spend minimum $20! Technically you save only $5 on $20! I bought $50 certificate for $20 ! Minimum use $75! Not worth it! We have only 3 people in the family! Can't use that much at one time! Some restaurants not valid buffet or happy hours! Be careful when you use! You might have to order a whole lot!

charlesm114
10/28/15

I have been using Restaurant.com for years. Sure every once in a while the
restaurant goes out of business and you must then exchange your certificate for
a different one that is in business. Rarely, happens to me. It appears from reading
the negative reviews that people don't understand how the certificates work. If you
purchase a $25.00 certificate (often for $5.00) you may use that certificate at one
of the participating restaurants on the website. Each certificate clearly indicates that
to utilize the certificate there is a certain amount that must be spent. Usually, on a $25.00
cert. you must spend 40-50.00 dollar and only use at that restaurant once a month. The trick
is to find a restaurant that you like or frequent. I see nothing wrong with the spending limit
since my check for my wife and I always exceeds the spending limit and it is very nice to
see the check with a $25.00 deduction on the balance. In N.J. some of the very best restaurants
participate. Buy the certificate, print it, and read the conditions as to spending and any other
possible limitations. It is a great savings and I probably buy 25 certificates or more annually. If I am going to an unfamiliar restaurant I usually call to make sure they are still participating before
I leave or make a reservation. On those rare occasions where the restaurant is no longer participating you can exchange your certificate on Restaurant.com. Learn how to use the site
and you will appreciate getting $25.00 off your check each time you dine out.

meganb42
10/28/15

Got a card as a gift and I just wanted to search the site for a restaurant I want to go to tonight. They don't provide a search function for a specific restaurant name, just by location. Yes you can sort by A-Z but we live in Milwaukee so that results in having to page through pages of restaurants. I am sure it is designed this way to drive you toward the restaurants that are participating but super time consuming and annoying to their customers!!

ah849
10/27/15

As a business who had them then stopped using them... Harassment would be put it mildly ..
They call a few times a week almost every week asking if we would like use them again.. Even after talking to a "Manager" to take us off thier list and that never want to use them again, we still get calls... They alaways say yes we take you off our list and after six months it hasn't happened .... And no one will give their name a reference point to who said they would take us off their lists..

kathrynr9
10/26/15

I went to El Fogon in Oak Creek on Friday night. When the waitress saw I had a Restaurant.com coupon, the price of the drinks went up by $1.50 each! What is that crap? I talked to the manager and she basically said too bad,"no one else complained" . I had a whole big savings of one dollar! Wow! No more Restaurant.com coupons for me! That is for sure

erics118
10/26/15

Restaurant.com told me that one restaurant was no longer accepting their certificates so I exchanged my certificate for another restaurant but there were very limited choices. Later when I went to the original restaurant, I was told that they would have accepted my certificate after all. I tried to exchange other certificates on the Restaurant.com web site but it was not working the past half dozen times I tried to use it. I have never had an issue with Groupon, Amazon Local, or Local Flavor certificates.

kathys82
10/24/15

I bought two restaurant.com coupons for a restaurant that I frequent. I went there two days later. The owner said that he never had any dealings with restaurant.com and could not honor any coupons. The owner said that he had received a few coupons in the days before I got there and did not make any deals with this company. They also took a copy of my coupon to cope with this problem. Do not give any money to this company. They also offered an additional $10- restaurant.com coupon which I did not receive. Do not lose your money to this company.

amandah55
10/23/15

There are some great deals on this site/app. I've used many restaurant.com deals successfully but a few months ago I went to try to use one and the owner for the restaurant said they don't accept them and didn't give restaurant.com permission to create them. I emailed restaurant.com about it 5 times and received no reply. Their app is incredibly glitchy and even their site doesn't work when I try to complete transactions sometimes. If you can get restaurant.com to work, it will usually produce good results but if you have a problem, you're on your own. Great deals, HORRIBLE customer service.

sadieh3
10/21/15

Pappones has the worst customer service, their pizza is below average, salads are not fresh and it is not a clean environment. Beyond a waste of money!

pamc24
10/20/15

I keep reading these negative ads about restaurant.com yet I've been using them for years and never had one single issue! I think people don't read or pay attention to the fine print or are just WAY beyond cheap! Really clear in the explanations for each restaurant and you have to understand, you can't be cheap. If you don't understand the restaurant world, don't buy them.

lexn3
10/19/15

Hi,

We got a free $100 giftcard for resturants.com when we rented 5 tuxs from mens warehouse. The deadline for this promotion was sept 24th. We went the beginning of September to mens warehouse to make sure we got our giftcard. A month later, NO GIFTCARD. The woman at mens warehouse has called your company 4 times. Each time they say the same thing "we will send it"..I have no gotten any emails, I checked my email, spam, junk folder as well as my fiancés. WHEN ARE WE GETTING OUR GIFTCARD? We are ready to file with the BBB. We called you again today, to hear it will be sent. My question is, is how long does it take to send an email? You are online when you're over the phone with us, because you pull up our info. This is absolutely ridiculous. We noticed you have horrible reviews too, I wonder why. Please send us what we are owed. We shouldn't have to ask a 5th time. This is truly getting out of hand, and totally not necessary. Don't make promotions you can't keep..

BTW- We got this promo at a bridal show, and later got an email and postcard clarifying it..so this wasn't any online promo we came across, it's legit.

cindye10
10/16/15

My experience with Restaurant.com has been horrible. Purchased restaurant certificates only to find that restaurants have gone out of business. Have shown up at restaurants only to find out they no longer accept their certificates. Have tried to access my account to print certificates only to find that site experiencing difficulties. Trying to get help from them to resolve issues next to impossible. Stay away.

33 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Restaurant.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Restaurant.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Restaurant.com?