US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

ronanl11
4/19/14

My mom got a free 5 day trial for this service because they said that they had a movie that she wanted to see (Only Lovers Left Alive). She then got worried because they didn't have the movie. She tried to cancel the "free" membership and it looked as if though she had. I looked up this website and found out it was a scam, and that people still, even after canceling, were being charged $39.95. We quickly canceled our debit card and are now waiting for a new one to arrive thanks to this site. In layman's terms: DONT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!

alexandere5
2/6/14

Signed up to watch thor with my grandparents after it was advertised there. They didn't have the film i wanted and seemed to only have 20 or 30 $#*! films.
I deleted the account and forgot about it. Until a few days ago i got a £2.95 charge [admittedly not as bad as many others but enough to make me overdrawn]
I went to try and delete the account again but they say i have already deleted the account.
Will be ringing them later...
Dont go to reelvidz

harryh35
1/17/14

I used a unique email to register about a year ago and since then every misleading, outright scamming email i've had has been to that address. None of it selling reel vidz so either they have multiple scams or they are selling our data to crooks

reneam
12/2/13

REAL SCAMM!!!! they tell you to sign up for a 5 Day free-trial then charge you $40 after the 5th day without notifying you! i was curious and went to check my account saw a transaction from REELVIDZ.COM for $42.90. i called them right away and cancelled my account then they offered me a refund and i accepted and they say within 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS. how convenient when you call them the first option is to cancel your account. i called my bank and they told me to report them. this is so unfortunate this was my first transaction every on my first and only credit card and it was a scam, i will definitely go back to my debit card.

vassilisk
8/7/13

The first and i hope the last experience of scam i have ever been involved on the internet with my prepaid card.
I have been registered 3 months ago for a "5 days free account" as advertised on the site. When i logged in i haven't seen anything interesting and i have been sign out and never used it again. 1 month later i get the invoice of my prepaid card and notice a charge of 7,95€ from REELVIDZ LONDON! I really tried hard to find out what it could be as i didn't use the site again form the day i registered! I have followed the process for cancel my membership -really pissed of for the extra charge of "€0.99 convenience fee for online cancellations" but anyway, we got to PAY for our mistakes! 2 months later i got a new invoice from my prepaid card, guess what? no 0,99 charge, just a brand new 7,95€ charge!
Shame on them! Just stay AWAY!

lolan
7/29/13

Wow!! I am so glad I did some research into reelvidz as I could not imagine why a free streaming site would need my credit card info. I want to give a huge THANK YOU to all of you who posted your experiences with this scandalous site!!! I just had a really bad feeling about this site and all there promises.

Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! {{HUGS}} for all of you!

ja2440
7/17/13

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! They are absolutely unreasonable, their site doesn't work, and their customer service people are rude. They will continue to charge your credit card and will not refund you. If you ask for the name of the person that you are speaking to, they will hang up on you.

I have never left a review of a site before, but these people were so bad, I feel that everyone needs to be protected from them.

mikec36
7/17/13

Very misleading. I fell for it. The movies they advertize on their home page are NOTHING like the horrible movies offered once you sign up. I cancelled right away. SCAM! STAY AWAY.

maryj31
7/11/13

I was searching online for the hbo series Hung. Came to a TVLinks website that led me to the reelvidz.com. The show was NOT on the wesite as promised, nor was anything else worth watching!!

kar-leea
5/14/13

I too was suckered in to signing up with this scam website. I Googled 'Elementary', because I had missed an episode, and reelvidz.com appeared with its 'free' 5 day trial. I signed up, realised that 'Elementary' wasn't even in the available video list (although a lot of unknown foreign ones were!), went to cancel and my cancellation details kept disappearing, even after 5 attempts. Smelling a scam, I cancelled my debit card, stopped all withdrawls from that account AND rang their customer service number and cancelled my 'membership' that way too. Why are they still allowed to run this shonky set-up when there has been so many complaints??? STAY AWAY FROM THEM, THEY ARE COMPLETE SCAMMERS.

stepheng18
4/19/13

I followed a link from a (usually) trustworthy website to watch a video, but it told me I had to sign up. My mistake! I signed up to cineble.com, but when I couldn't find the video I'd been promised on there, I went back & clicked the link again, which this time took me to reelvidz.com - turns out they're the same site. This was when I started getting suspicious & searching around. Currently in the process of trying to cancel my 'subscription' before the 5 days runs out... Here's hoping their response times aren't too slow!

cyndin1
2/6/13

I just clicked on a link to watch a TV SHOW that took me to reelvidz. Thank GAWD for people like you who took the time to warn people like me! I almost fell for the "promise" to never put charges on my account!!! Thank you thank you!

krisk10
11/23/12

They don't have any good movies...The site is using bait and switch tricks. I wouldn't use them again.

hoshuaa
10/21/12

So turns out, Reelvidz and ReelHD are linked and i didn't know that. If i would have known i wouldn't have signed up. All i got was vast amounts of charges and headaches DONT REGISTER ITS A BAD IDEA.

catc1
4/18/12

Like all the rest here, I haven't even heard of them! Nor did I recognise their site when my bank today told me of a payment that went out to them on Sunday! Taking me over drawn! When I questioned further we discovered they had been taking money since last November!! I didn't even have a computer last November!! I was wondering why each month I seemed £25 worse off than normal!! THEY ARE A SCAM, I on't know how they got my card details, maybe a sister company or related company I looked at at the time? Because when I looked on their site after finding out about the fraud today I do not recognise the site AT ALL. However what I do know is I'd NEVER agree to pay £25 to a site like this, I watch a lot of free movies online and if I ever come across anything asking me to use the premium services and/or pay I leave the site, Even the ones that offer a free trial as long as you give your credit card I do NOT fill out! I didn't phone the site due to all the comments I saw here! I was already on hold to my bank and I spoke the the police/fraud department... who have told me I will get all 6 months refunded by tomorrow! PHEW! However now I am scared to use the internet as I am still baffled as to how they got my details!

adaml9
4/2/12

Professional Scammers. They've been scamming me since sep 2011. I just realized when I saw a charge on my card email statement ( which I never look at). The first option they give you when you call is to Cancel you subscription, ( How convenient) .
Then the automated voice states how there are now refunds. Professional all the way. Don't give these guys your credit card!!!!!!!!!!

brendab8
1/31/12

Big scam - please don't trust !

enricol1
1/11/12

I've been charge twice, € 34.95 each.... I'm terribly angry at them, because they gave me the 5 days free trial, then without doing anything they began charging the premium membership price... Anyway, i was also quite naive and not practical myself, since I found too late this question (quite hidden to me):

"Why was I billed €34.95 when I signed up for a free trial?"

And their reply is the following:

"As indicated during the signup process, the 5-Day trial gives you free access to our Premium services for five days. To avoid service interruptions, your trial membership automatically renews as a monthly Premium membership, billed at €34.95 per month, unless cancelled before the trial expires."

Summing up. My personal suggestion is: stay away!!!! from reelvidx.com

Hope this was useful!
Ciao, E.

daru
1/3/12

Don't even consider this site!!! They don't have any good movies anyhow. All the billings issued already mentioned are true, same deal here. I wish I had seen this site first.

mariab9
1/2/12

Asked for a credit card # for a free trial. Then wanted a fee to cancel online. When I attempted to speak with a customer service representative they cut off my phone call. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE JUST NOT WORTH IT!!!

brittanys4
8/2/11

They continued to charge my card after supposedly cancelling my account. The customer service rep hung up on me when I insisted that they refund my money. STAY AWAY from these crooks!!!!
Britt

elizabethh6
1/31/11

This site is bull $#*!. They rip you off, then refuse to give refunds as it's their "policy" for no refunds. Stay far far away from this site. When I called, they kept hanging up on me! - so I was on the phone for about an hour and the "supervisor" said there is nothing he can do. Complete bull $#*!

maisahp
11/22/10

i fell for it they started a movie than stop it asking for credit card info stated charge $00.00 looked at my statement today they have taken $1.99 three times and they did not resume the picture.total ripoff......

patrickb3
10/30/10

I was sent this link by my brother ,much to my horror this company has taken almost £90.00 from my bank account .This is after proclaiming they only needed your account information for a one off payment of a pound. I am livid to say the least, and will be looking for way for them to make renumeration......word of advice stay away from these crooks!!

lees10
10/23/10

Reelvids.com charged my state issued child support debit card for some damned membership with them. Thing is I've never heard of them. Never been to their site and havn't used that card for anything online.....ever. Rarely use it at all. I've filed complaint with Texas Attorney General and am calling the BBB on monday. The people at Eppicard said we have to file a dispute, will take ten days to get the papers and will take almost two months to finalize and then will probably still be charged anyway so we are out $43 for some stinking movie rental membership I've never heard of. To add insult to injury Eppicard won't block them from future charges. I have to cancel the card and wait two weeks for a new one and pay 5 bucks for a new card. So these jerks at Reelvids.com have now cost me 50 dollars for something I never heard of much less authorized. Hows that for horrible business fraud.

peanutp
10/2/10

Deceptive billing practices. They don't tell you you're going to be billed but asked for your credit card just to verify you live in the U.S. Bogus, bogus site and they don't even have really good movies. I didn't even watch any movie during my 5-day trial because there weren't any good movies in there.

tg3
7/25/10

Absolutely nothing current -- most movies I've never even heard of let alone seen in Blockbuster. They have got to be the worst of the worst, D to -F stuff. I recommend you not waste your time and certainly not your money!!!!!