US Government's NSF
margom

16 Reviews for Raffaello-network.com

▼ Sort by: recent

1/17/14

Both my friend and I bought 2 lanvin purses and they are genuine. I got my purse within 3-5 days and my friend ordered hers during the holidays and got hers with 7- 10 days. I decided to return my purse and it was easy and got my money within 7 days of my return. The site is legitimate and their products are genuine and the real thing.

12/29/13

What is displayed on the website as being on stock is not everytime an appropriate information. Sometimes you get only after ordering the information via e-mail that ordered items are out of stock.

The quality of a shirt is just bad. The labels and logos has separated from the fabric. I have always washed the t-shirt as mentioned on the instruction label and I have never ironed it.

Considering the high prices on this site something like that must not happen after approximately 6 month wearing the shirt a couple of times and washing it maybe 3-4 times.

The t-shirt I mentioned is made in Laos

11/20/13

I ordered a pair of Hogan sneakers. Within 3 days of ordering, they arrived at my door. They are authentic, and not available anywhere else.
This was great service. No overcharges or anything.
I will be using this website again.

11/8/13

Ordered a pair of Hogan sneakers. Was in my hands in 2 working days. With a very reasonable postage fee. Customer service (for Europe) was excellent. Mr. Maxime Giglio was more than helpful. He even called me on my mobile to assure me about my concerns in regards to the negative reviews I have read.

10/31/13

Ordered Prada shoes Tuesday about 6 pm. FedEx tracking filled package from Torino , Italy to augusta georgia Thursday morning at 9 am. The budiness is in Italy so website chat may not always be fully staffed. I had an order using a debit card and cancelled it and the funds were back in my account in a matter of minutes. No scam. Shoes are not fakes. My experience with them was fine. Most complaints are about out of stock items, etc. which is just something that is going to happen with an outlet type business.

9/5/13

Horrible website and the they are fairly rude when they are in the chat. I purchased a Gucci handbag and the next day they said it was no longer available! So why they don't update their system before advertising!!! I used to buy from they and always had issues. Well I am sick of it now! I rather buy from Net a Porter or from the designer straight away and pay more than having a poor customer service! if they can afford losing business !!!!

7/29/13

Recently I purchased a men's Gucci Shoes perfect, authentic and I love it, I received it in two days after I placed the order from Rome to Virginia (USA) through DHL, this is my second time with Raffaello-Network I love their product I am still enjoying my D&G jacket. Great to do business with them. Yohannes

7/16/13

A rubbish website, wholly $#*!! When I order a Parda sneakers, it delay my order for 5 days and finally says it is out of stock. I wonder if it is out of stock, why the website still show it is available? Furthermore, the customer service e-mail is very unfriendly and cannot check what is the progress of my order. I will never shop in this boutique. SCUM!

7/5/13

Ordered a pair of burberry sneaker on this monday. They shipped the item on Thursday Italian time and I got it this on friday. nice website. By the way,, i used paypal for payment and have no trouble with overcharge

7/1/13

I recently bought a set of cufflink from givenchy from this retailer. To my surprise they sent me a fake cufflink that is made in china and i paid EUR150 for the cufflink. I wrote to them in three emails for the clarification but they never replied. This is a con job done by them and i feel so frustrated. The item only probably cost just 10 percent the amount paid. Please becareful with this site. What i don't understand is there a lot of positive reviews of them as well. Now that i had this bad experience with them, those positive reviews could have been planted by them.

7/1/13

The worst website ever! Every time I order something I get a email 5 days later that it's out of stock! But it's still on the website? And when i go to email them never any response. I wouldn't recommend this website.

7/1/13

fake listings. if you place an order they will try and source the item. if they cannot find the item, they will say its "sold out due to high demand". they will not respond until you contact them directly. trust me, STAY AWAY.

10/1/12

Raffaello Network is not a legitimate seller of any of the brands on its website. It is selling high quality fakes, models that often don't even exist in the true collection of the designer, so please check the real collection of the designer before buying.

If you go to this place anyway, at least you'll know that you will get a fake, and you will the judge of what price you want to pay for this.

My references are my from my own research, including contacting designers, and authenticing a pair of shoes I bought from Raffaello Network (logo obviously applied reverse, unusual hill, unusual tag, unusual label, and model number that simply doesn't exist). Please beware.

7/25/12

I purchased an item and they cancelled saying that we can not ship to your shipping address and we can only ship to billing address.
1- why do you have the option of billing and shipping?
2- Why they wasted my time three times going back and forth, ok we ship , next day, no we dont ship, again we ship///

11/9/10

very disappointing online store, I have purchased Italian outfit which was priced $336 and they have charged me additional $88 for no reason and plus $13 for international transaction and with no extra notices!! Thanks to the bank representatives, who called me to check those transactions. I have disputed the charges! Do the same if you have the same situation! I've tried to call R-N office, they don't dare to answer any call, neither you'll get any reply to your e-mail... Avoid this store! I have 3-years everyday online shopping experience and that was one of the worst! It is the same scam store as Farfatch, AVOID THEM!!!

3/21/10

I love Prada purses, but aside from what is available at the department-store websites like Saks 5th Ave and Bergdorf Goodman's, it's hard to find a really good website that shows a big selection of Prada purses. Then I found this website. The merchandise is authentic, and they have a huge selection of designer goods: purses, accessories, shoes, lingerie, men's items, clothing, etc. All by famous designers. What's nice is that it appears that many of the items are not sold in the U.S. market, so you get a much broader selection. I bought two Ferragamo purses from this website, and they were both authentic. Serial numbers and everything. It's high-end stuff, so be prepared to be shocked by the prices. But it's the best "windows shopping" fun you will ever have on the internet! Well, to me, at least.

About Raffaello-network