US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danielc92

I am VERY disappointed with the lack of customer service I have received, and would not recommend this site. (in 23 reviews)

carolinen2

I got my purse within 3-5 days and my friend ordered hers during the holidays and got hers with 7- 10 days. (in 7 reviews)

alvinr14

I got the shoes via DHL straight from Italy in less than 4 days. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mrs114
1/22/16

Bought a pair of Guiseppe Zanouti men's trainers. They were cheaper here than buying them from Harrods! I bought them from here on impulse because it was good value but after having read the reviews I was then dubious of the website wondering if I had been duped into giving them my money! However I had no reason to worry as I was emailed with advice of shipping with a tracking number after a few days and the shoes arrived in good condition brand new in the original box and shoe bags! Thank you very much Raffaello Network ! Will definitely buy from you again as your reductions on designer gear are excellent

Mr spence

shekeidaw
1/18/16

I have been calling trying to check the status of my order the phone just rings I have sent serval emails no response if this continue I will be caning my order and filling fraud with my bank so please get back with me also the money has been taken from my account a few days ago and I have not received a confirmation email or shipping info

aseela2
1/8/16

I bought a pair of designer shoes from this site and received them within five working days. Not only is the product clearly fake - NOT leather, the labels are wonky and clearly glued on, and no certificate, I cannot get to the online returns form as when I click on the link there is an error and it goes through to a "cannot connect to database" page!
I am fuming right now and if I can't get through to the customer helpline to return these shoes I will be reporting this as a fraudulent website!

Just to update - I did manage to return these shoes and received a refund of £126.00 (having paid £141.00 for the shoes plus a few pounds extra for delivery. All in all a relatively decent returns procedure once I had managed to access the returns page.

zhez
1/7/16

you said: This process takes about 2-3 business days!!! but ,i have ordered already 12days!!!
please tell me the tracking details!!! if the order is out of stock,please give me the refund!!!

lindal155
1/7/16

Firstly, I tried to contact you by email on 30 Dec and 7 Jan while there's no reply until I comment on your company in public. Secondly, the total money 813.9GBP has already been moved from my account on 30 December. (I can send your the bank statement as a proof). As you said, if you only take a reservation of the money, the amount will be displayed in the 'pending' section rather than in my bank statement directly. Third, I understand there's a holiday between 1-3 Jan, while 5 days have passed since then it's better to inform me the process of my order rather than let the customer wait for nothing. I remembered I contacted you once through your online chat, you said the Stella Mccartney shoes will be shipped this week. Today is the last day of the week I'm afraid it's delayed again. It's a birthday gift and I'm very disappointed it's not arrived on time. Could you just give me a more accurate response when the shoes will be shipped and when the refund will be processed? Anyway thanks for your reply.

mariekes1
1/7/16

Ordered boots from Stuart Weitzman. They promised it would ship in three days. I emailed them after a week when I will got shipping information. Never heard anything but now I got an email that true boots are sold out and they would give me a refund. I don't want a refund I want my boots! They are now sold out everywhere and I didn't even got my money back. Will never ever purchase again and I would like any that I read the comments before. So please be aware not ever purchase from them again!

dorothyw24
1/6/16

I ordered a D&G wallet not too long ago, thinking it might be able to be shipped on time, it said 2-3 days but i just want them to reply to my email, and send me a tracking number and approximately where the order is at right now; I'm concerned about my order/money.

jayoonc
1/6/16

I ordered my shoes about one week ago and they say they will contact me in 2-3 days but never did. So I sent an email but again, no reply. I am getting worried about my order and my money which is already transferred.

michelm19
1/6/16

I would like to ask Raffaelle-Network, why it's customerservice are lying to thier klients about received ripp-offs. They are quotes for saying this.

One more thing: Big brand doesn't necessarily mean MADE IN ITALY, Prada produces all its sneakers in Vietnam and China. It doesn't mean that the quality is lousy, Vietnam and China have now very high qualified factories. You can double check this information in any Prada shop or directly with Prada customer service.

On the link at the top of the note, its clear that prada never have produced any product in vietnam. I will make this a personal battle, to make sure you don't get to rip anyone off ever again.

sofiac18
1/6/16

I ordered a Ferragamo tie before Christmas and it was lost in the post by DHL. I have been in contact with the team a number of times regarding a refund and have heard nothing back. Now when I call it constantly says the number is engaged?

This is appalling customer service! I want someone to get back to me immediately to confirm that my refund has been processes and give me a date for when I can expect refund payment to arrive.

beea5
1/4/16

I ordered a pair of stella mccartney shoes and have been trying to return them and get NO response from customer service. Awful customer service. I feel like I'm going to be stuck with a pair of clown shoes because they have no way of returning shoes. I wouldn't recommend using their website to buy anything. Going to call my credit card company to report them and try to get my money back

riannam
1/2/16

I cannot get through on the phone and ive sent 3 emails and still no reply. I would like to send back my order but am unable to access the form online because the links on your website do not work. Could you please send me a returns form and the DHL invoice so I pay return the item.

Thank you.

romim1
12/23/15

I bought a pair of Tod's in sales. Initial price was 420€, now the website indicates a price of 670€ and finally when I received the box, the pricetag indicates 398€... it seems that they change the prices in order to make sales more attractive. As a consumer, I feel ripped off...

Last, the size was wrong and I has to pay for the return... Will never buy again on this website

ramia5
12/11/15

this is my first dealing with you and my order is fabulous reaallly my clothe is ammmmmmaaaaazing big thanks to you.
DR.Rami

nikil5
12/8/15

I ordered 2 pairs of shoes last Thursday, now almost one week, there is no any shipping confirmation, sent 2 emails no reply, very terrible customer service.

amanm
12/8/15

I placed an order more than a week ago and they couldnt give me a confirmation in the next 3/4 working days so icancelled my order now i am not gettkng a confirmation regarding cancellation these guys are frauds could anyone please tell if i can do anythjng against them

mrm26
12/8/15

I ordered an Armani tracksuit last week. I've not received any email confirmation or ANY kind, no written or verbal communication whatsoever. I wouldn't even of had the order number hadn't I wisely printed off the final order page. Tried emailing - no response. Tried phoning MULTIPLE TIMES - ringing through & giving a busy message at the end. Tried to gain contact through whatsapp - Nothing. Tried the live chat & it's offline. The customer service of this company is absolutely appalling & in the retail industry can only be described as an abomination. I paid for delivery of which is described as an 'express service' in which I would receive my goods within '1 day'. What a joke, this is the worst shopping experience of my life.

tinf
12/7/15

I ordered this last week, but I did not get any feedback! I need my order before 12th of December..

janf22
12/5/15

Hello, I don't know anything of my product I've been waiting for 5 days and I haven't received the sending confirmation email!!! I've been sending to the page many messages and they do not respond!!! I have only received an email the day I realized transaction in which I acquire the number of the product and the costs.
Order Number: 765912

trishalas
12/4/15

i ordered 2 pairs of tods and money has been deducted from my cars but still not received confirmation

samuelm62
12/4/15

I have had a shoe size issue and their customer service responded promptly to my concern through numerous emails.
Overall experience with their service was good.
I appreciate their helps and effort from the purchase till the refund process; all in all was a total pleasant experience though there was a slight variant on the amount return....I guess is for the shipping charges and I think it is reasonable.....well done and a big thank you to all the Raffaello customers service personal!!! clap...clap....clap....clap....clap!!! :-))

Tip for consumers: Trust worthy online seller.

brittc5
12/4/15

As dreading my second order has been cancelled as the item wasn't available anymore from the store Raffaello is using !! The Gucci jumper became available at a lower price for Black Friday, and is still listed in other size !! It is from this winter collection !! Not from past year and shouldn't be hard to found. Raffaello if you don't have it don't list it !! Enough with your pity excuses. So disappointed as I could have got it from other online store at that time.

Tip for consumers: Avoid!! Avoid !! I have placed two order first one on the 15/11. A month later and a good run around from Raffaello, this order has been cancelled as not available anymore. No kidding !! Last spoken the shoes were back ordered and was going to be available soon !!? In the mean time you had £550 in your account. Not a way to do business, and if you don't change your way of dealing with faithful customer , you will loose them. As for my second order, cancelled for the same reason, but ONLY 2 weeks

cc145
12/3/15

I purchased a moschino t-shirt, plain brown jiffy bag, no authenticity cert', company called "velmar" on wash label.

aidank7
12/3/15

Order number: 766481 ???????????
Where is it???????!

lucyl35
12/3/15

can you answer the phone and reply my email?!! it has been several days ! no reply!!

ingridj2
12/2/15

An item ordered on Cyber Monday was delivered to me in the UK on Wednesday afternoon.
Excellent service. I shall return to buy items in the future.

Ingrid D-J, Surrey, UK

dhruvg
12/2/15

The worst site ever. Its been 4 days since i placed the order and the only response that i have got is that my order has been placed and shipping will be done in 2 days. No mail further.
Never buying from here again.
I mailed them but no response yet. The live chat is very annoying. All they say is that it will get shipped and she cant do anything about it, its in process.
Help. My order no is 764008.

ericf42
12/1/15

Their selection is fantastic for shoes, there is transparency in their pricing, with no "surprise" costs that happen from other international sites. They promptly respond to emails, providing customer-focused service, in a professional manner. I have experienced other Italian shopping sites, for example, whereby there was a language barrier between myself and the staff. The staff here appear fully bilingual, which is important when you have concerns requiring more than basic language. I have purchased a couple great pairs of GOLDEN GOOSE, a brand that is not always easy to find, at prices that cannot be beaten---Keep doing what you're doing and I'll keep coming back and telling others about it :-)

Tip for consumers: If you want good value and great service, open up your wallets and put on a great pair of shoes.

mahmoudh3
11/19/15

It has the best collection of designer ties, I chose 3 narrow ties from Roda- Italy , I received them in 4 days to my doorstep. very elegant packaging and very elite type of ties. I value this website and I higly recommend it

guestg4
11/17/15

The sight is like shopping right in Neiman Marcus, Barneys New York, Sakes Fifth Avenue, its like being on the runway watching every shoe and clothing articles, and ordering what has sold out of most stores aim so vey please to have been searching one day for a sneaker and I found it, Rafaello Network is the best, just know your correct size and i got everything in its original box, and you will not even think about returning anything, it looks just like you went shopping at The Bon Marche in Paris France which has top of the line in everything but everything goes so quickly lost of the time i have to call and ask them to hold or send me the item i want so it will not get sold out before i get to go shopping I lOVE Raffaella Network, every thing sold is authentic,

Tip for consumers: you will not want to return anything

roryp6
10/15/15

I ordered a stone island puffer jacket and did not hear anything from this site in a week until they said that it is out of stock. They claimed they had refunded me my money but I was away and could not see if they did. I went to the bank as soon as possible and they did not refund me as they said they would. My card has also been under fraudulent activity after purchasing this jacket and lots of money has come out of my account. When contacting customer service on this issue, dawn mewis who is part of the customer care department then started to claim that I have been refunded even though I was on the phone to the bank going through my statement. Do not buy from here!!

happyl3
9/30/15

My experience with Raffaello-network has been good.

Yes they sometimes sell last season product full price but most of these are from capsule collections that didn't hit the sales anyway.
I was just happy to find to find a pair of shoes that were sold out everywhere else.

When I had a query about my payment they came back to me the next day.

Their delivery is spot on as well. I placed my order in the weekend and they delivered on Tuesday.

I can't complaint.

lizap4
9/22/15

This company provides very poor service. They sell products from last fall season (with original price) but mark it as from current season.
I sent the product back and need to pay additional 17€ shipping costs. They don't reimburse these cost!! I claimed to get the money back but no successe. They just ignore it. Overall: The service doesn't meet the level of there products and products are sold (partl) for higher price than the original price.

raechelw1
9/15/15

I am having severe issues with this company. I sent back a pair of shoes for refund via Royal Mail. I have proved that they were delivered and this company are point blank refusing to issue a refund, saying they have not received the goods. I have proved to them delivery date and time and have spoken with Royal Mail also. This company are absolute charlatans and I am furious at this terrible service. I have been passed from pillar to post and they have done nothing to help but passed blame across to Royal Mail when I have the evidence to support delivery. NEVER use this company.

romeg5
9/5/15

I'm worried if this site is even legit. They haven't responded to my email requests, and they never pick up phone calls. On top of that there live chat doesn't work. How am I supposed to check if my payment has even gone through, or when I'm gunna receive my goods when they don't respond?

What a pathetic site, its been 2 days, and I've left numerous messazges on FB and they won't respond. They won't even respond by email.

I call them, and I get the same answering machine "This is Don, please do try again later, or visit our live chat". What type of service is this? I will not be using this site again, I give them 2 more days to respond or I'm charging back via credit card company.

fatimas5
8/3/15

I order Ysl sandale and they sent to me email with order number and details about my order. After 2 or 3 hour they sent to me another email with subject "Your PayPal details missing". "The details for this order have been received, but the paypal payment has not yet been received. The order is automatically rejected by the server until the payment is made.

If you choose to continue with the order please make a payment directly from your PayPal account to ours: e-fashion@mail.com

Once it is done please inform us through email and we will re-activate your order.

You will then receive an email confirming the receipt of payment within 12-24 hours."

I was contacted my bank and they told me that reffaello network got the payment!!! Also i was payed with visa credit card, so why they wrote paypal!!!
I think something wrong with this website!

arnaudd10
7/31/15

Hello,

I just wanted to say that everything was perfect, i ordered a pair of shoes (Philippe Model) on wednesday morning and i have received it on thursday afternoon.
I also called on wednesday the customer service for a question, after few calls, an employee responded to my demand very kindly.
I really recommend this website, they're efficient and nice.
Arnaud from Nice France.

yaelm7
7/24/15

I don't know anything of my product I've been waiting for 3 days and I haven't received the sending confirmation email!!! I've been sending to the page many messages and they do not respond!!! I have only received an email the day I realized transaction in which I acquire the number of the product and the costs.

jimmyk17
7/2/15

Very happy with this site

mes41
6/28/15

Absolutely disgusting customer service. Maxine in particular was rude, condescending and also threatened to cancel my order at which point I decided I no longer required their services. The company is very slow at dispatching, Ivplaced my order on 23rd, today is 29th, when questioned about the 2-3 days dispatch I was made out to be a liar, was told I hadn't been waiting as long as I said I had been. This was on the live chat page. Never received service as bad as this, I'm surprised such big brands are allowing this company to sell their stock. The company will obviously make a comment on here straight after mine explains how wrong I am etc etc just as they have done with other customer complaints, instead of taking ownership of the situation, as usual... And so in this case if anybody wishes to gain proof of this appalling customer service I have screenshots and a transcript of my live chat with MAxine from customer service and also proof of when I made payment and when I was told dispatch would be made etc, I'll be more than happy to help. contact me directly on aicha_x@hotmail.co.uk
Never buying from here again!

np30
6/27/15

I ordered 2 Gucci handbags from this site one of them got cancelled as it went out of stock And I received the other one within 15 days of time as I stay in India. The site is 100%authentic loved the bag. It's just the customer service that is really slow they take a long time to confirm the order and reply back to your emails.

alenaa
6/24/15

I have been waiting for my order for 8 days already. The phones are off, no replies to my emails, online chat is always offline! How can I find out about my order number 718458?

alexandrap5
6/11/15

It was the first time I ordered from this site and of course I was nervous. I ordered Friday and parcel reached me Thursday I caught weekend. Communication with the customer service was very good. I got sunglasses Tom Ford and I checked if they are original. I have received in their original packaging, all codes correspond. I am very pleased and highly recommend Raffaello Network !

danielc92
6/5/15

UPDATE>> After writing the review below, I was PROMPTLY contacted by Raffaello and they are doing everything they can to make it right. Highly pleased.

Original Review: I placed an order for a tie that I wanted for my wedding, which is NEXT WEEK. Four days later, I have yet to receive ANY information regarding my order status, or when it will be shipped.

manujk
5/31/15

The best site to buy premium brand products. Very honest regarding the payments and refunds. Fast shipping with good packing. Good communication via email. But one suggestion to u is that remove the universal size clothes.

joshb61
5/12/15

As a Canadian customer.. Raffaello Network is #1 I haven't experience any difficulties with this online clothing service.

job135
5/5/15

Please check my order # 705710
Very funny I have to send my enquiry thru this web page to get the response from Raffaello network I wonder what happened to their customer service email!!!???

paulineb18
3/6/15

i order two pair of sneaker for me and my husband and they were true to they shipping policy but i only would like for they customer service to be more reliable because i didnt get anyone by calling numerous of time.

andrewo14
2/27/15

The level of service I have received from this site has been good on two occasions, quicjk shipping, obviously authentic goods and good communication.
My last encounter today - was excellent as the customer service operator (online Chat) Dawn was super quick, efficient and knowledgable. I haven't had any issues on this site using credit card or paypal so buyers rest assured.

julies50
2/17/15

make sure to use paypal, at least there is some one other than Raffaello Network to protect you if you have any question. I try to call the US customer service but always got the voice massage recording, it was so frustrated.

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
maximeg4
A: Hello Christian, your order has been canceled as per your request. Kind regards
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Raffaello Network staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Raffaello Network?