US Government’s NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

yvonnes11

If I had any problems, their Customer Service was quick to solve it! (in 270 reviews)

steves112

Any site that ask you for a credit card most likely has a charges associated with it. (in 123 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 578 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dank59
12/31/15

My order was cancelled with no problems.

louiset27
12/31/15

Am very happy that I don't have that extra bill to pay. Thank you so much.. Please delete my credit card in your file.

thomasr85

ok

aprilp24
12/31/15

I made a terrible mistake and Qbids was fast and just in the 21st they handled the situation. Yah! For both of us!

garyc86
12/31/15

wasnt for me so requested a refund and got it.

kenh51
12/31/15

I was unaware that I would charged "upfront" for the bid credits.
I want to cancel my account and have the (upfront) bids charges taken off my credit card account.
They were done right away, no hassles.

Thank you!

bernices9
12/31/15

I ordered item without being aware of it. Contacted QuiBids. They credited my account the next day . Thanks so much . Next time I visit the site will know more on how to proceed.

shawns37
12/31/15

I was watching and auction for 100 voucher bids that I should have been eligible to bid on after the time limit for winning Two such auctions in a 24 hour period had expired. I tried to bid, but the system would not let me, although I was eligible by a couple minutes. The auction locked, and there was not another one for 7 more hours. I really screwed up my strategy to win a big ticket item I had on my watch list. Customer service gave me 50 bids to compensate me. That is the right way to treat a customer, but it is rare in the world today.

noreens3
12/27/15

Recently got married and my name changed. I wanted it updated in my Quibids account. Customer service was awesome and they had my name changed within minutes. Thanks

johnj242
12/27/15

I did not receive an item and was quickly refunded with both the cost and bids.

jeffc85
12/27/15

Bid process a little confusing to length of time allowed and rebidding. I did not feel new bidders had a chance without bidding a lot.

antoinettec3
12/27/15

Very quick response and resolution

johnh425

elektrikradiance-
12/25/15

great items.. great service.. fast delivery of items.. quibids has a vast selection of goods to bid on...

robertq7
12/25/15

I had not a second wasted before I received the information needed to proceed with my bidding.

kennb1
12/25/15

I submitted a request for a refund, and it was almost immedicately I got a response.

Thanks!

kevinf44

none yet

ramyar3
12/25/15

I enrolled in Quibids without expecting that they will charge 60$ just for enrollment
After seeing so many negative reviews online I was hesitant if I will get my money back.. But they paid back all my un used bids immediately and their response was very assuring..

josih

Dont miss out.

williama74
12/24/15

I signed up not fully understanding how this worked, QuiBids was very quick in replying to my request for a refund. No issues

dannyl34

very helpful

charlesd76

Not what I expected

veronicag14
12/23/15

THANK U FOR YOUR PERFECT CUATOMER SERVICE SUPPORT.

dianeh50
12/23/15

I had won a Quibids auction and the item mailed to me. Unfortunately the item was returned and I didn't receive it. I contacted Quibids and they re-mailed it back to me! Awesome!!

deem58
12/22/15

While I was disappointed that I would not be able to surprise my brother with a present...you were very quick to point out the problem and rectify the situation...which is actually rather rare these days! Thanks again!

gladysd11
12/22/15

I enjoyed and save many money

cb109
12/22/15

Taken care of immediately--very impressive!

teryll
12/21/15

Your responded quickly to me and resolved the problem.

lisam243

Very positive.

calvinl13

excellent and easy

richardk64
12/21/15

Had an error on my part and sent an email to Quibids. They responded the next morning and although my item had already processed they gave me several options and I am happy with the service.

nancyr69
12/21/15

I decided to try Quibid online Chat togethelp. The response was immediate and the person was professional andhelpful.

julies87
12/21/15

Unfortunately I am in Australia and unable to participate.

dougp22
12/21/15

I'm not interested in this format,OCD. Asked for and received refund next day

loisj6
12/21/15

Got a email quite promptly telling me how to do this.

williaml89
12/21/15

fast, responsive, and friendly.

kathleenb24

Prompt response and results

mariellenj

Good

normans29

Very pleased

steves203
12/20/15

The bidding is fun with giving great opportunities to get items cheaper than retail. I notice some bidders that win all the time seem to have access to the less competitive auctions for some reason but other than that it is great. I also wish the lock on auctions would occur a little sooner.

jenniferb159
12/19/15

I signed up to Quibids and realized it was not for me and they refunded my money within 24 hours!

saras106
12/19/15

Money back with no argument at all!

joell67

Great

theodorek13
12/19/15

When trying to checkout for my purchase, the website would not accept my address. Finally (by e-mail) to your help line,they apparently found a way to get my purchase shipped.
THANK YOU for solving the problem for me. Theodore Keys

candicel11
12/18/15

I never bought anything from the site but the support I got to cancel the account was very quick! I don't like the system itself but your employees are fast and very pleasant to deal with! Their service has not gone unnoticed.

tonyh69
12/18/15

Was surprised at the prompt correct handling of my "issue", especially over a weekend!

christinar28
12/18/15

I am very satisfied with the service I was given!!

addab
12/18/15

I thought I was going to be able to participate in Quibids, I could not. So I contact customer service and explain my predicament to see if there was something they could do. I was not wrong they did help me in no time, I was surprise to see them act that fast. Thank you again, good job guys.

kathrynb30
12/18/15

I was thoroughly impressed and every so grateful for the service I received. I was under the impression that I had two weeks (from winning an auction) to decide on the item and purchase. Much to my dismay and horror, I found that my item had expired when I went to purchase it. With a simple message to Quibids support, they allow me a 24 hour extension window for me to go in and purchase my item. Thank you. Thank you for doing that.
I've also found out that my item had already arrived at its destination. Very fast shipping!
Thank you again.

chadf13
12/18/15

I enjoyed the experience a lot and look forward to more.

109 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids