US Government’s NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 269 reviews)

billym29

It's right there on the SAME PAGE as the credit card form. (in 120 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 574 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

wendyh34
12/18/15

Quibids is a total rip-off. They lure you into their auction website with so-called auctions that sell high priced items for pennies on the dollar. I was curious enough to sign up, and if I chose to participate I would. LIttle did I know, my credit card was immediately charged $60, which they do not make clear, at least up front, there is no mention of being charged $60, they just take it. WHen I discovered I'd been charged, I contacted Quibids explaining that I did not want to bid on their auctions and wanted to be reimbursed for the charge. They offer no contact information expect an email address which by the way, they ignore.

DONT JOIN Quibids.

kimr70
12/17/15

I didn't realize how the site worked and was able to get my money back immeidately. With a nice email.

debraa16

VERY SURPRISING PLEASENT

gerrih1
12/17/15

Very friendly and I was very satisfied with the support I received. Did not have to wait long. Thanks again.... I have to say it was much improved since earlier this year when I was very dissatisfied with the support help I received. I had won and ordered some cologne by Elisabeth Arden it said in the write up. When I received it ...it was by Elizabeth Taylor. When I called support they looked it up and said I was right . You see I don't care for Elizabeth Taylor products and was very unhappy. He turned it in ,said I would be hearing from support soon by email. I did later and they returned my .09 cents I paid when I won. I did not like this at all because it was not my mistake. I don't have any use for the Elizabeth Taylor cologne. I called back was told there was nothing else they could do about it. Since then I have seen another one marked wrong. Thanks for reading (I want to add some of the products are good but some are very cheap for what they say they are worth.)

phenesias
12/17/15

Awesomely timely response and action.

carlr26
12/17/15

they took care of problem

erikav4
12/17/15

The customer service representative resolved my issue before I even finished describing it. That's great service!

dorothym33

Everything was high quality

anona27
12/15/15

I joined QuiBids but then realized after I had read the introductory material that this was not a site for me. I requested a refund of my initial $60 investment in bids and it was granted immediately.

donnal63
12/15/15

It was a great experience I had with coustomer service. They were right on their toes about my issue.

thomasr82
12/15/15

No questions asked about problem. Very quick on response.

pennyr9

didn't get item

barryy3

suport took care of me

leslieb57
12/14/15

During a crazy, busy season I accidentally signed up for QuiBids without really looking into the fine print. I purchased a 60 bid pack and then changed my mind after further research. It is probably a blast for many, but does not fit for me. I requested a refund and received it very quickly.

lindsays37
12/14/15

Asked to be refunded for an unintentional purchase. Quibids responded immediately and took care of me.

jakir3
12/14/15

Very courteous and timely response!

tomp79
12/13/15

I was very pleased with the service I received and the speed at which the company responded to it.

dw557

Excellent

sandyh48

Quick, kind, complete!!!

kayr110

very good !!

mc432
12/12/15

I chatted...quick,easy,served my needs perfectly

albertou2
12/12/15

Me gusta comprar varato y esta es una buen opcion
Solo que me gustaria que mejoraran la pagina para mi es muy dificil en mi Iphone estar chequeando que hay en las subastas que e ganado que me ganaron quiero que lo mejoren pronto asi estare mas tiempo chequeando que hay de nuevo

joshl43
12/12/15

Quibids is a great site, and definatly not a scam, which many people like to say! I will say, that as more people join, it is getting harder to win. I've won around 50-75 products on this site, and they all arrive to my doorstep quickly. Support is also great! They are helpful and nice and always make things right if there is a problem. Plus, shipping is always free (except for gift cards) which makes saving even better!

roberts330
12/12/15

I purchased a bid pack them desieded I didn't need it. I asked for a refund and with no question asked it was granted

donnam93
12/11/15

I got in touch with customer service and they took care of my issue very quickly! I've experienced many run arounds at other sites (problems with games, etc.) and it was like a breath of fresh air to be helped immediately! Thank you so very much QiuBids Customer Service for your prompt attention to my issue!

jz19
12/11/15

Some type of power outtage occurred during a bid....Quibids restored my used bids quickly

tomf59
12/11/15

Customer service has been exemplary.

dawnq

Very helpful

garya32
12/11/15

The service I have received over the past year or so has been awesome.

josephc89

very good

annej14
12/10/15

I thought QuiBids was a major waste of money - I lost $35 and have nothing to show for it. The promise of good buys was if you could stay up 24 hours a day and wait for the rest of the world to sleep so you could get in a bid.

rachelc50
12/10/15

Great customer service in getting my refund quickly!

feleciam1
12/10/15

I sent an email describing the errors with my account and the response was prompt. Thanks.

margoh4
12/10/15

sensational customer service - reversed my payment immediately upon request

jamied43
12/9/15

Fast,friendly and always helpful

annak74
12/9/15

Yes, you say that a person cannot win an auction item valuing over 280 dollars more than once a month.....well I have seen PentaxBuying win one item and later the same day was bidding on another one of the same items. This site cannot be trusted. I AM OUT!

estherm25
12/8/15

I simply had a question as to why some auctions were locked mid auction. I received a clear and prompt answer to my question.

franr10
12/7/15

The people at Quibids are the greatest!!!!!

pattic11

Quick and easy.

debr492
12/7/15

So I wasn't ready to stay in the bidding world, and was looking for a way out before it seduced me back in again. To unsubscribe or terminate, I tried "My Account" and some other areas, but no luck. I still doubt my navigational/solving abilities - it must be there someplace! Tried a few key words, to no avail. Finally gave up and emailed Customer Service. Taken care of immediately and smoothly with a nice note back. But still - - - shouldn't it be easier?

inam6

In a word...confusing!!

walto182

QUICK AND GOOD RESPONSE

ashleyd47
12/7/15

I love quibids and there customer service is great

saswatim

Good

steveh139
12/7/15

Had a problem with voucher bids not getting credited to my account. Contacted customer support and the issue was resolved immediately!

donnar78
12/7/15

I signed up with QuiBids thinking the auction was similar to Ebay. Did not realize it was more like a live auction. With my life/job schedule it is impossible for me to be at a computer constantly. I emailed QuiBids and with 24 hours received a reply and a refund. Awesome job support team.

iras19
12/7/15

I joined QuiBids this morning, but decided to cancel several hours later. My fee was returned immediately and courteously, rare for current business practices.

sandii2
12/7/15

i had a problem and needed more time to purchase my win and you gave me the extra time to pay for it.

franks108
12/7/15

The website is fun to use, and I really love that you can apply your purchased bids to the cost of the product you're bidding on. I would not have signed up without that feature. I would recommend having either more auctions to make winning a easier or I'd recommend having a few super easy auctions that are only accessible by some arbitrary challenge. I like the latter idea and I'll explain why. Consider "secret auctions". For example, you could have a secret auction section of the site where any user must answer three questions (not too hard) to look at the secret auction page. Most of the time, that page would have no auctions.A few times a day, there would be a secret auction that they could view if they are granted access to this section of your website. Then, they'd start bidding, and the auction would be locked after two minutes of people bidding on it. The advantages here are : 1) Quibids doesn't lose that much money because you extremely limit the number of secret auctions 2) the rarity of the secret auctions makes them feel more rewarding for people who stumble upon them 3) you give people those super cheap wins that make people love you website. Think about it. I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

robinp46
12/7/15

I signed up for your service not seeing anywhere that $60 will be charged upon signing. I assumed that my credit card was for future bids. My mistake for assuming. You should post the $60 sign up clearly for all to see. I should NOT have to maneuver through writing to figure this out. You would avoid this current issue if you did so. It would seem that you would not want to deal with this. On the other hand, the theory may be that people will try anyway and then you do not have to refund.
I have requested a refund. So far no problems with canceling, but I am waiting to see if I truly receive one.

107 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
jackm144
A: Then ask for it but you shouod never have joined befor looking into what you attempting to get into you dummy so i wouldnt give you a refund just for being a dumbbazzzz and not reading and looking into what you were geting into well maybe next time you will stop and check somthing out befor just joining but probably not you all are the same never change so whatever i hope you dont get that refund and that you get charged extra also that your cc card gets maxed out then you will think next time wont you skkezer
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other customers.

11 Photos for QuiBids