US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 130 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 496 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 466 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

candym4
4/18/15

I had made a mistake and I immediately contacted quibids support team. Not only was the responses quick but the level of service was great! !! Thank you for your help! !

aused
4/18/15

Very professional and quick to refund.
Thank You.
A. Dye

sheliac1
4/17/15

Excellent support. Expedited problem solving.

chrism173
4/17/15

my question was answered very fast and easy to.understand.

kathyc48
4/17/15

Thank you for the prompt response to my decision to opt out. It was expedient and very professional service. Kudos to your staff!

reginalda8
4/17/15

Great experience talking to someone (Eric) with a calm demeanor.

patd28
4/17/15

ON IMPULSE I MADE A DEPOSIT BUT AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS I COULD NOT FIND TIME TO LEARN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE, THEREFORE I REQUESTED A REFUND AND IT WAS MADE PROMPTLY.

jdn
4/17/15

I accidentally didn't change my shipping address from my billing address. The live chat helped me change it in literally 5 minutes max. So simple thought they would have complicated it for sure.

jamesk83
4/16/15

I should start with QuiBids is a great idea, and definitely from a financial standpoint it could be quite popular. However, the advertising that QuiBids is doing is quite inaccurate. When I decide to join something that offers me the chance of brand name goods - then I want BRAND NAME goods. Another issue that I found horrible when you join you're automatically charged. I didn't notice anywhere that I'd be charged simply to join. I know that a lot of places are doing that since it's been successful for other businesses. I'm already going to be shopping with you, but you're charging me just to see what you're selling. Actually stock Apple products - then come back to me, and I'll gladly sign up.

colleenz
4/16/15

I asked if I could have a ring I won in s different size but Q told me it hade already shipped it that I would have to return it to get the size I want.

sandyt11
4/16/15

made mistake, fixed it quickly, no fuss. Just wonderful.

stephens76
4/16/15

Communication with your team has been a pleasure

desmonds8
4/15/15

Needed to finalize some documentation to get my order processed. I used live chat support and they made it super easy.

kashounl
4/15/15

Loved the customer service

hectors25

so far good

johnb375
4/14/15

i am very pleased with the way that you dealt with me thank you john

ramonam2

great experience

constances4
4/14/15

I would have liked to try QuiBids without having to invest $60.00! Unlike other penny auctions you do not even offer an incentive for a first purchase. I have never made a purchase on a penny auction so I guess I will look to other penny auctions for my first experience.

dianao1
4/14/15

online chat was fast & informative

bettiem
4/14/15

Because of the extra time allowances I saw myself losing every time I would bid. Not really what I expected so I cashed out.

shakinab
4/14/15

My experience was very nice because I receive the exact answer that I needed to my question.

sylvias9
4/14/15

Very please at the level of compassion and acting professional. But human! Not cold iron clad rules!
I will rejoin when the rules are further understood by me.
Thank you!!!

roberts234
4/14/15

I had just signed up with QuiBids and without knowledge of what I was doing, I by mistake purchased $6000 worth of bids. I was not ready to get involved at that time, and just did not realize what I was doing when I made this purchase..

jackb119
4/14/15

Won 1, lost several just trying to get acquainted. I wouldn't be a regular, it's too time consuming. The other issue that might encourage me to use it more, is that if you pay for bids in the Buy Now price, that they were changed to real bids, since you pay full price for them.
Overall...5 out of 10 rating right now.

josephk45

Very satisfied

kristenl12
4/14/15

As soon as I signed up to look around at the site it automatically charged me $18 for bids I didn't buy. Customer service was great at giving me a refund.

tomj63
4/12/15

Given that I live on a very fixed income, I am always trying to find new ways to save money. While perusing an online article I came across a reference to Qbids and got curious. The front page showed promise - but all the viewable auctions had mere seconds left. Wanting to see more, I went ahead and created an account - hoping to get a better idea of what the site was all about.

As soon as I had, I noticed a $60.00 credit showing - sure enough my bank also shows a matching pending withdrawal.

I simply cannot afford to lose that much money unexpectedly. It is the lions share of my grocery budget for the coming eighteen days.

I have emailed Qbids but am having a major panic attack simply waiting for a reply that is not coming very quickly.

Hopefully I will have the same luck as others I have seen here in getting a prompt refund - or else I literally do not know how I will survive until the first.

Thank you for any consideration in advance. This is truly a very serious issue.

ETA: It took a couple of days, but the $60.00 was refunded. To those suggesting that not reading the Terms and Conditions is somehow a catch-all to avoid being upset, I say to them that few people, if anyone at all, reads Terms and Conditions in this day and age. But, beyond that, as a person who does all of their shopping online - reputable sites ( even those I use multiple times per week ) go out of their way to make SURE I am aware that I am spending money. Try to buy something on Amazon and see how clear it is that they are deducting funds from your bank. This website didn't even try to provide an indication that a financial transaction was about to take place.

candiceh6
4/12/15

Swift response to request!

ernies19
4/11/15

fun winning and watching same bidders over and over

desireer3
4/11/15

My experience was great, I received a prompt response to my inquiry

chrisf66
4/11/15

I had a very good experience with the customer service team.

williams318
4/10/15

Excellent-super-awesome and all the other great words deserving of your.staff.

heidih20

Excellent customer service

reys
4/10/15

The agent helped me in a courteous and friendly manner

melaneer
4/10/15

I did not know that QuiBids would take the 60.00 out just from me registering. I was not ready to bid.

They have started the process to refund me my $60.00 and they did it right away, just waiting for it to hit my account.

They also cancelled the account at my request, I need to get a better understanding of how this works and be more prepared for the experience.

courtneyj11
4/10/15

The customer service representative was so nice & helpful. He took care of my issue immediately. Great experience!

barbm12
4/10/15

The customer service rep assisted me quickly and professionally.

chrisb165
4/10/15

overall service was fast and easy

neilw27
4/10/15

Very friendly and helpful service no problems with the help I received.

nallyb
4/10/15

First time going on the site I was told to put my card information. Then it withdrew 60 dollars automatically from my account. That's the only thing I did not like. Went back on to talk to customer service and they only returned 30 dollars back to my account. I won't ever be back to that site again.

tinaw34

Very very satisfied.

davidm259

Super fast

paulal20
4/9/15

I joined q bids an was charged unintentionally resolved nice an quick

pamelap17
4/9/15

I won two bids and forgot to place my apt. number the guy I spoke to was so helpful and quickly fixed my shipping information.

robinf11
4/9/15

the website deliberately undermines other websites such as eBay by basically comparing all of the traits it has, eBay has many other good things that they don't mention. This site is also pretty much just gambling disguised as something different you buy bids (basically the quibids equivalent of chips) then you use them to bargain with other people on the web and ultimately you will lose money as not everyone can win the auction, and im pretty sure the chances of winning are alot slimmer than you think.

benj927
4/9/15

Couldn't be better unless they gave money away!

AWESOME SUPPORT!

Problem: When I hit submit it says my review will be lost???

williamn23

I was over charged $60.00 never again 4/9/2915

Tip for consumers: DON'T

vernam
4/9/15

awesome...they took care of a quality control mistake and corrected it in a timely manner.

rhondat7
4/9/15

The people were very helpful and the auction were easy and fun.

audreyc6
4/8/15

Great Chat

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids