US Government's NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 243 reviews)

billym29

It's right there on the SAME PAGE as the credit card form. (in 115 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 562 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesl159
10/30/15

I wanted a refund because my wife didn't want to use QuiBids, and the refund was given promptly.

diannem8
10/30/15

Very pleased with your service. I made an error in purchasing bids and with very little delay, my account was credited with the amount of purchase. You have been most understanding.

karenf55
10/30/15

I was experiencing some problems with a vendor but Quibids CS figured it all out and got everything straight!

georgee30
10/30/15

Made a mistake and que bid support fixed it very quickly.

rollys

The experience were great

aliceh58
10/30/15

It was hadndled in a timely manner

gracel29
10/30/15

I was really mad when I found out that money was removed from a gift card I had. I never use my bank account for anything online.After receiving my first message from quibids I felt it would be taken care of and it was. Thank you

javeds
10/30/15

Quibids uses computer bots to increase auction price. Their business model focus on users to lose only. They put products in chose it selection so each auction is actually their complete list of products so when you are bidding on it you are actually facing competition from users who are not necessarily buying that item instead they may be buying something else but bidding right with you to increase the auction price. If this is not enough then they let computer bots bid indefinitely against paying users. Wait if real users are lucky enough to still win then they let one user bid on different products at the same time. Winning a Lotto is easier than this. Finally they have the guts to fake advertise to users about their items being sold for few cents only. I cant wait to see this site go down.

alexandrab23
10/27/15

I ran into this website by accident while I was waiting for my iPhone to get fixed. I thought what the heck let me try it out. I did my due diligence and read all the information, rules, recommendation and the articles. I watch several options and after a while I bid on an auction. I did not win my first option but I set my limits very clearly. I did win my second and third option with the lessons I learned from my first auction. This is a great way To try to have fun and shop at the same time and possibly even get a nice discount on the item you were trying to purchase to try to have fun and shop at the same time and possibly even get a nice discount on the item you were trying to purchase.

laetitial1
10/27/15

QuiBids is awesome and a money-saver

silviaa4
10/26/15

Made an order in error for some bidding points, which was corrected very promptly!!!!!!! Thank you

chadr8
10/26/15

Everyone at Quibids was very helpful to me when I needed to return a package of bids. No questions asked and everything was back on my card in a day.

sentrikt
10/26/15

At first i could not win for the life of me but then i started realizing that i just had to watch the auctions that are being bid on by the automatic bid function then count about 20 bids in without any single bids showing up then I started bidding and 6 bids later i won a $50 Walmart gift card for $1.75 and shipping is 2-3 business days in most cases

jasonw89

maryanng8
10/25/15

My grandson got on my computer while he was visiting me and signed me up. When I saw the $60 charge I was furious. QuiBids was fair enough to refund my money.

bretc8
10/24/15

I was shipped the wrong item and as soon as I made a request to investigate it was done efficiently and to my satisfaction.

carmenf11
10/24/15

It is very confusing, there is not a step by step, guide to it

gretchens6
10/23/15

Quick resolution and very nice about it.

deniseh32
10/23/15

When I registered my card I didn't know that they're going to take $60 worth of bids out on my card. When I wrote to them and told them I was just registering my card I was not buying anything my money was returned to my account. I even received a letter stating your welcome to my thank you.

bethm46
10/23/15

I joined by mistake. I didn't realize that it would be $60 before I even bid on anything. It was my fault. I asked for a refund on Friday. By Monday the money was back in my account! Awesome customer service!

cherylm57
10/23/15

I just joined. I waited a few days when I had some extra time to actually see the website. I click on & there's some nice stuff, but I don't order anything. My credit card bill comes in with $ 60.00 for QuiBids. I was astonished & got right on the phone. Customer Serrvice handled a refund notice to me by e-mail, without any questions. But, be very careful on this site. Hiitting any button once signed in, charges you.

abdullahih
10/22/15

GREAT REALLY DIDN'T EXPECTED TO BE HOW IT WAS THANK YOU

juneg17
10/22/15

wrong company

denisew29
10/20/15

I didn't realize I was purchasing anything when I registered w/QuiBids. I thought you needed the credit card number just to get into the sight.

kayd130
10/20/15

Great customer support and services

jh307
10/20/15

Wasn't self explanatory, somewhat confusing. I'm sure it's a great site for purchasing items, once you get clear instructions. I never did and was therefore confused.

dony9
10/19/15

I had opened a quibids account in 2011 using a old email address. I forgot about that account. I
emailed support for a reset using my new email and requesting a new pass. They resolved my issues with blinding speed!

elmers23
10/18/15

very good. I received the Larger package in 2 days.

malindaf
10/18/15

Very professional, explained and answered my concerns and took care of my request. It was very nice and reassuring.

sybilg

Great customer service.

janh45
10/17/15

Ordered my auction item and forgot to change address

thangh1
10/17/15

I received the answers from Quibids support as clearly as I hope.

anthonyg52

nancyz11
10/16/15

Took care of the problem.

leighj10
10/16/15

Excellent response fast answers to e-mails

lisam205
10/16/15

I didn't realize I was purchasing a $60 pack when I put in my credit card information, I thought it was for future use. I emailed them immediately and got a response immediately that it would be refunded to my account.

kimberlyb34
10/16/15

I won an item and thought someone stole apart of it, but Quibids responded quickly and have me reassurance that they followed my order straight to my door complete. Awesome service.

dm198
10/16/15

Had a financial issue that i thought would take forever t clear up so went in apprehensive, they cleared it up immediately, awesome

edb37
10/16/15

I did not read the requirments and joined not knowing about the $60 up front fee so when I emailed customer service they responded back quickly and got my refund within 24 hours. Wish all customer service dept were like these guys. Keep up the great work. Thanks again for all your understanding. Just me... Ed from Sacramento!

larryg52
10/15/15

I made a mistake and then it was corrected immediately!! Thanks for giving me hope in the marketplace!!

gerishomf

Ok

deanv7
10/15/15

Always appreciate an immediate response when requesting a refund. Particularly satisfying that I can send an email, and the resolution comes within 12 hours on a Saturday! Nice work Qubids!

sandrab68
10/15/15

Good company with good customer service

tj110
10/13/15

Contacted Q by email with simple complaint, never received this item, and they emailed back saying I will get it in 7-14 days.

robertw84
10/13/15

Eric and Tammy took care of my problem when I asked for help regarding gift cards not being properly valued. They lacked the dollar amount as stated on the card. They were professional and provided Outstanding response to my concern about the problem. I Love Quibids!

alans72
10/13/15

Hate when I win an auction at a great price and then you tell me (ooops not available pick something else) Even if you have to buy off another dealer that item should be available.

suzir3
10/13/15

Please see my previous statement.

renes33

Asked for a refund

sheilan5

Satisfactory

larryb80
10/12/15

I had a problem and it was taken care of in minutes!!!

93 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids