US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

QuiBids reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (405) 253-2038
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 118 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 489 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 457 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

peggyb14
3/30/15

good service

ries1
3/29/15

I didn't spend much time on quibids but after all the confusion I finally understood what the website was about and how to use it. Unfortunately it's not my cup of tea although I would recommend to someone who would love it. Customer service was also fast and helpful. Thank you!

kathyc44
3/29/15

QuiBids used to not charge for auctions that were won for less than $.50. When this didn't happen on a won auction I queried Customer Dupport. They informed me that this policy was no longer in effect.

davidl172

Positive: 60.00%
Negative: 40.00%

Customer(s) will Recommend this Business
Likely: 92.31%
Unlikely: 7.69% (click for more reviews)

QUIBIDS : Overview

Founded by Matt Beckham and Shaun Tilford in 2009 Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Quibids is a online Auction site with multiple auctions going on at the same time. There are also multiple auctions waiting to begin. All Auctions have its own start time and do not end until someone wins. All you have to do is purchase coins. The cost varies depending on the bid pack you choose.

BID PACK PRICES

quibids-bidpacks-600

Once you have purchased a bid pack you proceed to BROWSE ALL AUCTIONS and choose an auction you like and bid on it or several at the same time. When bidding on multiple Auctions its easier to keep track of them all by adding them to your WATCH LIST.

BIDDING
All bidding is a single coin at a time, hence an even betting system for all. There is AUTOBIDDING where you can set the auto bidder to bet for you, then you can leave and do other things. When you win an auction you get a choice to keep what you bid on or choose another item of equal or less from a list. If you were bidding on an item and lose there is a offer that will ask you if you would like to purchase it.

You can earn badges and free coins as you play and win auctions.
You can also EARN bids by inviting other people to join. Playing the GAMES is a fun option for earning bids.
Upon winning an auction it will give you 2 choices......continue bidding and checkout later or proceed to check out. Where they will require your credit card information for shipping only.
Hopefully this simple explanation has helped you understand how QUIBIDS Auctions work.

THE POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES

THE POSITIVES
* Your odds of winning are much better than the competitors.
* Fun games to play for earning free bids.
* Winning prize choices.
* Free to join.

THE NEGATIVES
* Cost of buying bids is pricey.
* There are not enough BIG ticket items.
* Big time Game players who NEVER stop bidding.

QUIBIDS is a fun way for adults to shop while having fun. It is not a gambling site.
MENT FOR ADULTS ONLY.

Quibids has its own site SUPPORT such as Faq's and live online support.

My final opinion on QUIBIDS I find it very easy to use with a good learning how to use guide. There are lots of great auctions to bid on and bidding is easy even for newcomers. The products are always brand new in the manufacturers boxes. Do not think you will win lots of expensive items that won't happen but it will happen once in a while but you will win win a bunch of good lesser valued items. QUIBIDS is a fun way of winning the simple stuff you wan't or need. I enjoy what I see very much!

OVERALL PUBLIC RANKING : 6 out of 10

VERDICT: LEGIT

jeanleenej
3/28/15

I had to get O2 asap and requested my money be put back in bank.Your team was quick to replace it,of that I am so greatful.I hope to rejoin soon God willing. Thank You so much again. Jeanleene Johnston

janm39
3/28/15

I misunderstood the way quibids is ran & when money was taken out of my account, I was very upset & I asked for a refund and without hesitation they refunded my money on the same day The emails were all very courteous and professional. Thank you.

carlosa29
3/28/15

It was fast and good service.

annetted7
3/28/15

got an instant connection, and the convo was pleasant

stevee19
3/28/15

very satisfied with this company's policies it really shows they care about their customers.

virginias4
3/28/15

I emailed the customer support regarding to my order because i cannot get the right description order what i want to. Something error on the scroll down arrow.I was contact the customer support to make it sure i can get the right order and i did thru helped of Steve. He set up my right order and guide me to follow the instruction.

azada1
3/27/15

after joining with qbids ,I asked for my refund since I didn't buy any thing, well sure enough ,I had a very fast respond to my email,and full refund was applied to my account ,and for that you have my respect.I will talk about this to my friends ,once again thanks a lot.

munafa
3/27/15

Fast respond, Just need 24-7 live support.

lorettah3
3/27/15

I decided not to participate after reviewing the quibids site. I asked customer service for a refund. They quickly got back to me and refunded my money within a day. Great customer service

julias38
3/27/15

I sent an email with my issue and in my mind I would have to send a follow up after about a week. That didn't happen within 2 days my issue was handled.

ronr29
3/27/15

You promptly responded to the request and deactivated/cancelled the account.

tomr76
3/27/15

My first winning bid was delivered promptly however was the wrong item. Anytime a new system or product is a failure from the start for me, I get out or get rid of it.
I contacted customer service regarding getting the correct item. I also expressed my desire to cancel my account with refund of my existing balance.
Customer service was prompt and cancelled account, is refunding money, and will work to get my correct item. So far, so good.
The poor seller cost QuiBids a customer.

thomasd47
3/27/15

I spend time and money on bids till I winch one I want, only to be told you can't ship my chair to my home in Hawaii. You know which items you won't send to Hawaii so say so and save people the trouble of bidding on something you won't give them.

jamesk78
3/26/15

My experience with qbids is very exciting and at the edge of my chair rooting my bid to win the item. It has alot of up and downs and the same time and I never seem to get bored with it.

kellyd36
3/26/15

I joined Quibids without realizing my credit card information was to collect $60 to join. I am disabled and live on a very small fixed income. and Steven responded quickly and refunded my money. This is what I wrote to him:

Thank you so much Steven for replying so quickly to my request and for your gracious offer to refund my money. I think Quibids is a model company and if I ever the opportunity to use your services, I would not hesitate!

sondrak
3/26/15

it's just when I'm bidding at the last second you people are watching so I can't win anymore

chrisp103
3/26/15

I had to go to work and was able to buy the item I had intended to buy, when I Got back

jju1

melissam55
3/26/15

Way to complicated to use. Could not figure out how to make a bid with doing as much research as I could.

jeffv12
3/26/15

Something went wrong with the online link to pay for an auction and the time subsequently expired shortly after. When I called the QuiBids support team and informed them as to what happened, the representative took care of the issue immediately. I didn't get his name but I think it was Jesus.

Tip for consumers: There is always a QuiBids rep. there to help, just give them a call!

dougm34
3/26/15

New so I'll update you with stats and details

josepho13
3/26/15

your site stinks get over I know had a bit of stuff I go to auctions all the time in the real world so don't tell me to go on Facebook so other people can help me bid you just told me you think I'm stupid and I don't know how to bid You Don't Know Who I am or anything about me I see the way you worded your response to me you must think people don't know how to do anything and that i need help from other people who dont know me from your site

cathyr15
3/25/15

Awesome anothrone was mailed. Hope I get it.

nakulb
3/25/15

I had taken a membership on this website not realizing the bid package, after seeing the charge to my CC for $60 bucks I realized I made a human error. I got back on the website saw the chat with us button, and the person explained that they could refund whatever was not used, which happened to the whole package untouch by me. He was able to process the refund no questions asked and even e-mailed me a confirmation. Wow such honestly on the web, hard to come by these days. I would definitly recommending this website, just based on high level of customer service and satisfaction.

bethg19
3/25/15

what I needed help with, was satisfied with response. Thanks!

joec97
3/25/15

Love QuiBids. Well organized, fair chance for anyone to win, small or big. Customer support excellent

karenh71
3/25/15

Just had a question and they were able to answer!

raymondd14
3/25/15

Tech problem with the buy now option. It was taken care of quickly.

sharond27

Awesome

tofaeonoh

QUIBIDS is no scam.

I made an honest mistake or misunderstanding while trying to register a new account with QUIBIDS ending up with $79.20 taken out of my bank account.

As I buy a lot of stuff online I never pre-purchase or paid money without a merchandise until I received an acknowledgement thank you receipt and notice from QUIBIDS.

I thought I got stung but wasn't really worried as I used a Master Debit Card hence a refund is imminent. I contacted my bank who advised me to ask QUIBIDS for a refund as 90 days is aplenty (as per Master Card requirement) before any claim is unable.

I sent an email to QUIBIDS and my money is fully refunded without hassle.

carolb67
3/24/15

They took care of my concerns right away.

davidp124
3/24/15

Fast, efficient service. Thanks a lot.

amyc51
3/24/15

My issue was handled quickly and efficiently. I was very satisfied with the outcome.

carolc35
3/23/15

Response was handled quickly, courteously, and very politely.

maryy13
3/23/15

Request for return of funds was deposited into account next day. Kudos to QuiBids!

valserenec
3/23/15

I used Instant Chat and my issue was resolved promptly, politely and professionally.

matthewm67
3/23/15

They helped me within seconds.

jeannen
3/23/15

Impressive. Rapid response and took care of problem immediately

karenf40

fast and effient

jacineh
3/22/15

I decided to set up an account with QuiBids and as I was entering in my info, I was asked for my credit card info. I added a credit card. A few minutes later, I was charged $63, and I had only started browsing. I immediately called your support line asking for a refund and the refund was issued right away. I really appreciated that.

stephaneb3
3/22/15

I cannot really talk about my experiance cause I aint really ''bid'' on nothing I've read the 101 and like they was saying take some time studying how the bidding system was working, High valu, low value, try to see when the '' buy now'' button should be used etc etc.... but the fact is when you subscribe they take 60$ from your credit... no choice...I would be hapy to try whit 10$ 15$ 20$ BUT 60 $ is too much for my budget, I've ask them for a refound and I got a full one :-D and it was really fast

amberr8
3/21/15

They were fast to return my refund. Thank you.

victorial21

Customer service is A1.

sharondas
3/21/15

When I signed on I didn't understand how this bid thing worked. I contacted customer service and they explained to me detail by detail. I recommend this website to anyone that loves to save their coins!!

margarets41
3/21/15

don't like that there are so few auctions during the night.

tomj61
3/21/15

The owner of this company is laughing all the way to the bank. I bought the starter pack and went through those bids so quick with a CHEAP $19.99 product to show for it. Should be a $5.99 value but everything is FAR overpriced and even if YOU win 1 or 2 you will lose overall. Another get rich scam people fall for

Tip for consumers: Run Run Run

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
mattl38
A: Yes, you might save a few bucks but what is your time worth? Also, did you really want or need that item? Once you're engaged in a bidding war it’s not fun nor a good use of your time. Life is too short to be "stuck" in front of a computer screen for hours on end. My advice: if you have family, invest your time there, if you don't have family, invest your time to start a relationship, by far this will be more rewarding to your well-being overall. If you do decide to bid on something, make sure you absolutely "need" it and are willing to pay full price (happens a lot). Remember, on every auction there are many more losers than winners and QBids make a ton of dough doing this. For example an iPad Air2 sold for $58.89 or $3,533.40 in real cash! It’s $599 at the Apple store all day long. PS - read the shipping terms re. liability. I won a TV and was liable for the condition upon receipt if I didn't reject shipment. The delivery service will not wait for you to check out the product to reject shipment if it is bad. So you are on the hook for return shipping costs and the replacement product is per QBid's choosing. As you can tell I didn’t enjoy watching the 10 second clock count down over and over again for literally hours. And the winning price was “way over” the highest price in their “statistics” - very common.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids