US Government's NSF

4 NE 10th St., Suite 242
Oklahoma City, OK 73104, USA
Tel: (405) 253-2038
support@quibids.com
100% Money Back Guarantee Offer To New Members!
Get Offer

People interested in QuiBids are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

timj29

I have never had a problem with customer service and they have always been helpful and polite. (in 151 reviews)

garyo15

you can't over pay on an item unless your using voucher bids and those are lost money anyways as far as I see it . (in 508 reviews)

jabbah

THAT MONEY IS NOT PROFIT BECAUSE THEY ARE CREDITING IT ALL BACK TO PURCHASING THE PRODUCT. (in 482 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

shirleyp16
5/31/15

I asked for a refund of my Quibids initial investment and got it - no questions asked.

kerrim5
5/31/15

I didn't expect to get charged for registering with your site but I did. It was $60 charged before I even out on your site to check things out. I immediately emailed customer service and within 30 minutes they responded and had refunded the $60 back to my card. Very quick and satisfying response.

johnm474

Prefect

leonak
5/30/15

I was unable to buy an item so I emailed support and got a reply within the day and the item fixed up so I could purchase easily.

adam1300
5/30/15

Outstanding customer service. Quick and to the point resolving my CC concerns.

angelaw44
5/30/15

In Australia I am competing with all the players in the US and they have much better products to win from (like gift cards!).
Its not worth me competing with them so I will spend my free bids and not purchase any more.
Sorry, but it could of been a really good game if you offered better products and gift cards to the rest of the world too.

dianav9

Awesome!

jeffh80
5/29/15

It was an awesome experience overall.

yogarajs

Very responsive customer support

robertp100

awesome

marlenen2

had a great experience

joeyvv
5/28/15

If you have heard of quibids and want to try it out you should read this first!

Quibids charges $.60 per bid, and forces you to buy 100 bids before you even sign up, a total of $60.00 USD! This "minor" detail is not stated clearly enough before you sign up, and I was another victim to Quibids rouse.

However, when I reached out to customer service they were able to provide me a refund. That's why I'm not giving it a one star

barbarak25
5/28/15

I have had a few questions that I asked QuiBids--one: why my peridot earrings weren't green; two: why items on my sister's screen weren't the same as on mine at the same time. In both instances QuiBids reps answered quickly and put me at ease over the problems. I couldn't ask for better customer service. I worked as a management analyst and did many efficiency reviews; QuiBids would have exceeded my expectations.

belindaw6
5/27/15

I didn't realize that signing up would charge me $60. Upon request, they were more than happy to cancel my membership.

andreas220
5/27/15

Well I am new at this and while watching I pressed a button that maybe I shouldn't of pressed . Apparently I was bidding on some makeup thing I had no interest in. I was just watching and trying to Learn. I did not realize the bid matic was bidding for me. What else is possible here? Thx Andrea

pamelac17
5/26/15

Quibids is an awesome auction site. It's usually quite fair in the dealings with its customers.

geraldf11
5/26/15

I was pleasantly surprised and happy with their fast service.

jimd68
5/26/15

On two occasions I have needed to use the online support. Both times I was extremely pleased by both the speed of the response as well as the outcome.

kentf4
5/26/15

Those of you thinking quibids is making no profit are STUPID. They have people pay $60 for 100 "penny bids". Those items that are racked up to lets say $80 they already made '''$480''' on top of the money they get FROM that bid. Really, they rob people little by little to make more than the RETAIL price! Why else would they have a whole whopping TEN second increase for each bid that drops...come on now. lol

dodea
5/25/15

The support team disabled my account without any reason and when I contact them by live chat and emails.. ALSO I don't get any answers!!

johnv54
5/24/15

Qibids took care of it rite off. As soon as I notified them their was a problem.

theresaa12
5/24/15

I am concerned with the timing technique. There have been several instances when I have bid at the last second and told "Sorry the item has been sold." I clearly had placed my bid before time ran out. Other times when I have the highest bid it seems that when it hits 1 second there is a pause of at least a whole second before it says sold but most often another bid is taken and I don't find that fair at all. I do like the site as I have been very pleased with the items I have won the bid on, just would like the timing to be consistent so its fair for everyone.

amandap50

Great

justint34
5/24/15

I finally spoke to someone at quibids who was helpful and nice and didn't treat me like I was an idiot, I appreciate that

samk51
5/24/15

It ended up being a mistake on my part so I ended up not needing the quibids team at all.

seindaf
5/24/15

I bought a package of bids but once in I realized it wasn't what I thought. I sent a quick e-mail asking for a refund and the money was back in my account the same day. Thanks!

kimm90
5/24/15

My complain was dealt with very efficiently and quickly.

karens106

Very helpful

ginat7
5/23/15

I originally purchased a first bid pack, but never felt comfortable with the site and never used it. So, I asked for a refund and was contacted right away and told that it was being processed. Am very happy with this result.

shawnm48
5/23/15

While researching the website I inadvertently charged my credit card for bids. I hadn't intended on doing that until I have the time to look at the website and figure out how it works. I contacted support via email and had a response within a day. They credited back my credit card and disabled my account. Looking forward to learning about the bid process and participating!

johnb387
5/22/15

Prompt, knowledgeable.

lennya5
5/21/15

Its so awesome!! I love the planner and founder of it.

ericah11
5/21/15

This is my second time with Quibids customer service and I have to say both were very positive and pleasant. However, my experience today was just wonderful and informative. I am still unsure of some things but hopefully once the tutorial comes out I will have a stronger hold of it. If it wasn't for Tammie I would not have known about the tutorial coming out this summer. Despite my pessimism in not getting it still, I am glad to know I can reach out and ask for help and someone will be there to assist. BIG THANK YOU TO TAMMIE!!

kb68

Perfection

randallb31

Was answered quickly.

darlal
5/21/15

I Love,Love,Love This site.I have won many items here and have been a member for a few years now..It is not for everyone and you really have to watch the bidding,but it is Great and usually averages out in the end.I think the site is very fair,there are a few members that know how to bid and you have to watch for them.Bidding late at night is good and watching that you are not bidding against one of these that seem to always win and knows how to do it well is a good thing.:ole I said I LOVE IT!!

privatep9
5/20/15

They have u thinking u paying .60 then they hit your card with 60.00 it sucks don't do it. The only good thing other than me getting my money back was the customer service she was very nice. Unless u want to give away ur hard earned money for free then I would say cool if this website pops up RUN!!!!

ronr31
5/19/15

no problem and handled quickly over the phone

thanhh13
5/19/15

Very quickly taking care of the matter.

lottiew
5/19/15

Asked. Received. Courteous. Highly Satisfied!!

andrewk49
5/19/15

The customer service team are great at what they do as well as keeping their promise. Once again thank you.

louisb48

great and easy

angelsdada
5/19/15

Not the answer that I was hoping for, but it was correct and prompt.

michaelc164
5/18/15

Emailed Customer Service regarding a problem and the turn around time was awesome and my concerns were addressed promptly!! Thank you Quibids!!

darcys5
5/18/15

I didn’t realize upon signing on that I would be charged $60.00. They refunded me immediately.

dynastyh
5/18/15

It was a direct answer to my questions. Felt great.

claytons15
5/18/15

It was minutes only after I complained that the award showed up. Fast and on-the-spot resolution. Thanks

nancyw49
5/18/15

I had charged bids for QuiBids on my credit card not realizing how much the cost was and asked for a refund which they did, no questions asked. Very impressive

russc12
5/18/15

I had a problem with a purchase and they fixed right away, very nice to deal with.

kerdishaa
5/14/15

just dont go there if uve never tried it.....quibids stole $60 usd from my account!!!!! its not so cool as u see it on tv..

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I'm from air shall islands,
can I place my bit and get my stuff through post office box?
1/1/13
Answer
erikg11
A: Hi Randy. Per our terms, you must provide a postal address where you reside (P.O. boxes or similar arrangements are not permitted). We do this to prevent fraud and duplicate accounts. You can read more about this here: http://www.quibids.com/en/help/terms.php
3/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How much is the fee to join?
4/17/15
Answer
steves112
A: Yes like Gary O said, $60 buys your first 100 bids. Seems like a lot but after that you can buy 25 bids for $15. Best investment I ever made!!
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the QuiBids staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Photos for QuiBids