US Government's NSF
kerit

15 Reviews for Prodirectsoccer.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/4/14

There are better options out there: stay away from this store.
On Christmas day I discovered they had shipped me the wrong item and contacted them immediately. No response to the first e-mail.
I sent another one a few days later and they offered to replace the wrong item, but I had to pay for the shipping cost for the return. Since it was their mistake, I refused and they offered a pre-paid shipping label.
In mid January, I received an e-mail that my return/exchange was processed and the replacement item had been dispatched to me.
At the beginning of February, I had not received anything, so I contacted them again. Their response was that the item they sent as a replacement was currently out-of-stock (if they sent it, how can it be out-of-stock !?#).
Tired of dealing with them, I requested to cancel the order and be done.
Timidly, they offered to replace the original item with a comparable one. Fine with me, but then of course it could not be that easy ! I had to place a new order for the similar item, and then they will discount it by 10% and, after shipment, cancel the original order. I can already image what else could have happened if I kept following their story. Forty days later, I still don't have the item I ordered, and exhausted I decided to cancel the original order and go shop somewhere else.
Avoid the hassle and start from my conclusion: go shopping somewhere else.

12/31/13

It is impossible to contact pro-direct soccer's customer service via email. They do not respond even after multiple emails. If you are outside the UK (I'm in the US), avoid this site. After I placed an order there, they started sending me catalogs in the mail and there is no way for me to opt-out. For me, the catalogs go directly from the mailbox into the trash because I am not interested in soccer goods- the item I bought was a gift for someone.

12/24/13

It is an illegal service, please avoid it at all costs. Do not give them your business!

I placed an order which was displayed IN STOCK, to be delivered in 2-3 business days. However, after processing this order and giving payment and delivery details it said that the item was currently OUT OF STOCK. I therefore cancelled the order. However, 1 MONTH LATER I was charged and received this order without my permission. This was a new transaction that happened without my authorisation and against their own terms and conditions. It is unfair commercial practice and prohibited by UK law under The Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations (2008).

Customer support do not care that they are breaking the law and do not take responsibility for their illegal transactions. They could not even confirm that the item could be returned and fully refunded including delivery charges.

9/13/13

I have sent over 20 emails to this company! They sent the product which I had cancelled by mistake and wanted me to ship it back to them while I was OUTSIDE THE UK. As it was a mistake on their behalf, the company should return the shipping cost also, they didn't return a single quid. I did a first class delivery which cost 16 pounds! I emailed them more than 5 times about this and never had a single respond so now I am taking it to another level. I have consulted with my lawyer about this and am considering to file a lawsuit against this company if they are not going to do anything about it. I have wasted 16 pounds for no reason!!!

9/2/13

Stay away from them, ordered a pair of boots, payed for fast delivery and after 13 days they're still in their warehouse. Worst football shop online I ever bought from. I wrote them 5 emails and they replied me only the first time. The customer service was just terrible, like the company itself.

8/22/13

As a UK customer I'd just like to say that I had absolutely no issues with this website. I ordered a pair of Nike Maestri III football boots with next day delivery. I was told via the website and delivery company's website where my boots were all the way from the warehouse to my house, they arrived the next day. I just wonder whether all the bad reviews have come from people in other countries, so I'd like to assure the people using this site from the UK. You have nothing to worry about. For non-UK countries, I can't really comment. Andy/24/Wigan.

8/2/13

Prodirectsoccer is by far the worse service I have ever use.
First, I was charged twice. Then when the boot finally sent, they put the wrong address and sent it to Germany instead of Vietnam. Ok, so mistake can happen but how do they recover it make good or bad company.
When they got the boot back from Germany to resend it to me, they were so stingy that they use standard shipping when I paid extra for express shipping which then I can track it with details (while they could use another company for express shipping).
Now I have to wait for at least another month (after already 2 weeks of their mistake sending to Germany) for my boot to arrive.
I demand my refund back they would not accept it (unless I wait for another month for boot to arrive and send it back for another month which is total at least 2 more month! while they could easily ask the courier service to cancel the shipping).
Moreover, everytime I spoke with customer service officer (they phone fee alone is 1/3 the amount of boot), they give different information with very bad attitude.
Order number: 4558402 for a pair of hypervenom phantom.
So my tips for everyone: DO NOT BUY FROM PRODIRECT, JUST BUY STRAIGHT FROM NIKE OR ADDIDAS STORE! THE DISCOUNT IS NOT WORTH IT!

7/1/13

My daughter missed and entire soccer season waiting on shoes she ordered from this website. We are in our third month and still no response from them as far as an ETA. They just took our money and have nothing to show for it.

7/1/13

Item never arrived, and I can't get in touch with their support

4/27/12

This company is very poorly run and you may lose your money (and your temper!) doing business with them. I wish I had read the reviews before placing my order with pro direct soccer! I only started to read the reviews after I they had already screwed up my order. On their website, it states that overnight delivery orders must be placed before 1pm Pacific Standard Time. I placed my order on Thursday at 9am PST and paid for overnight delivery as I absolutely needed it by Friday. Needless to say, this did not happen, and my order which is a birthday gift is now weeks late. I emailed their customer service and who knows if I will ever receive a response.

Beware- If you are a US customer, there is no US customer service number so you either have to pay for an overseas call to the UK or suck it up and realize that you have made a poor decision if you have ordered from prodirect soccer.

2/11/12

I ordered soccer boots on 24 November for a Christmas present. They arrived in Australia on 9 December but as Prodirect had addressed the package incorrectly, I dod not manage to track them down until 4 January - too late for Christmas. As such I sent the boots back................that was 6 weeks ago and Prodirect are claiming that they have not received them. The boots + postage cost $100, I spent at least $30 talking long dostance to a customer service department that seem to go out of they way to be unhelpful and then a further $40 returning the boots. I would never use this company again, they are useless, unhelpful and currently owe be money.

8/21/11

bought some football boots and had them personalised.paid for next day delivery .when i got confimation e-mail it said boots could take 7-14 days becouse of being personalised.there is no mention of this beforehand and they are still charging for express delivery .i have waited a week now and still no sighn of boots.do not use these conmen this is what i paid for bad service.UMBRO GEOMETRA PREMIER FG - WHITE/RED (Size: 7.5) (Personalisation: Flag (NONE)) £44.99 1 £44.99 £7.50 Allocated
BOOT ID PRO PERSONALISATION OPTION 2 (Size: ONE SIZE) £19.95 1 £19.95 £0.00 Allocated
Sub Total £64.94
Carriage (UK & Channel Islands Only) £5.95
Total ex VAT £57.44
UK VAT at 20% £7.50
Total £70.89

8/3/11

i ordered a pair of mens football boots and a pair of junior football boots, in their website tells that a pair of mens football boots i want to order is still in stock, but suddenly they said no longer existed...so they will only sent the junior ones, so i think i will lost for saving delivery cost, then i cancelled that order
i want my refund, they said that they already processed it, a month later, still no refund from them...
ive complained to their customer services, i brought them prove that i havent received yet
but i think they had a stupid customer service staff... they even don't understand my explanation...
BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

9/19/10

I ordered a pair of junior goalkeeper gloves but when they arrived they were not as described on their website. I returned for a refund and asked for my return postage to be refunded as I would not have ordered the item if it had been described correctly. It took them 11 days to reply to my email asking for the return postage and they claimed that they had refunded the postage at the same time as the gloves. But they had not. I replied back and asked for the transaction number so that I could query with my credit card company, however, this was two weeks ago and they still have not replied to my email and have not refunded the postage as they said that they had done. Totally appalling customer service.

8/23/10

Worst customer service I've ever dealt with. Have attempted to contact them with four emails and have received no response. Made a long distance call from the US to the UK, was put on hold, promised by a customer service manager that they would track the package and see what happened to it, send a new package if necessary, and reimburse me for my long distance call. He told me he would contact me the next day via email and/or phone call. I have yet to hear from him. That was five days ago. The package was supposedly sent on 8/2. It is now 8/24. This customer service and company are HORRIBLE!!!

About Prodirectsoccer