US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jono8

I have never seen a site do so much maintenance, and it never does load the games right. (in 44 reviews)

nascarmoms

I've been using this site off and on for about 9 years or so. (in 3 reviews)

gregoris

Play Chess, Checkers, card games, or work Crosswords online at Pogo.com, a free website maintained by Electronic Arts! (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

coleenen
5/1/16

why don't they make it easier to tell them what is wrong? They need better techs. Every time I hit the box that says run or cancel, it gives my computer a virus and I have to call my tech team.

deborahm87
4/15/16

I paid for Club Pogo until May 1st and they now have cancelled my Club Pogo as of 4/14/16 and I also bought more gems that day. I tried to get help but it was a nightmare and got someone who want me to do strange things on my computer. It's funny how easy they can take your money but when you have questions there is no one there to help! I am reporting them to my state governors office and anyone else that will listen.

michaelr220
4/6/16

If the moderators of Pogo's game forums do not like a topic or post you have made they will delete it. They will delete it without any reason why,no warning what so ever. Pogo made a slots game a weekly challenge,but when you try to play the game you get a message stating that the game is undergoing maintenance. Pogo makes a game a weekly challenge and then put it under maintenance?? I made a post on their games forum stating this and asked why. My post was deleted,so I posted it again and it was deleted again except this time I was told that my post was in violation of forum rules. So I asked why and that post was deleted.No reason as to why and no warning what so ever. That is very rude. I once had a problem with a page loading. I asked for help on the games forum page explaining the problem I was having. Their response was if the page loaded for them it loads for you. That is the level of help they give. Reminds me of a dictatorship.

jontya
3/31/16

I hadn't played this in a while i remember them having commercials once in a while but when i got on today it stopped the game every turn to play a long commercial and intermission. I also noticed that the game has not been improved in any way. The AI was ridicules and i lost every battle battle that i was even on with troops. This makes me wonder how well the dice roll actually works.

cadencem1
3/14/16

What an awful experience. It's hard to see for one and you can't even get through 3 numbers called before an advertisement interrupts your game.

ds146
3/10/16

Pogo has terrible support. Problem player Host_TMS_Golf allowed to lock lobby chat at whim with a program in several high stakes pool rooms. Mainly 020 and 045, the popular roons. Made many attempts to report this player. He comes in allows chat for a few minutes. Then tells the room he is about to freeze room. Loads program then leaves. Destroys the full playing experience for all. EA/pogo could care less about the reports and screen shots I have sent.

sheilam54
3/9/16

Maybe you would like to tell me WHY I should use your sight? It is both frustrating and REALLY..I should TRY to play a game just to have it not open? One would think with todays technology that you people making all the bucks would be able to figure out how we the consumer can play ANY game on pogo without having to do "this and that" come on people get your stuff together...you are supposed to be the experts!!!...well maybe.

carolg54
2/13/16

renewal time comes up, so I log in to change my card on file. cant get to account page, getting odd msgs, including account not found. try to get it sup't. they direct me to a number that winds up being a telemarketer for an EXTREMELY expensive 'computer protection' system that was 3x as expensive as any other. they over dramatized, and outright lied about infections in my computer as well as some across the world having phished my passwords. I've been a customer fo over 10 yrs, but no more.

jaredm20
1/28/16

I was trying to setup a party day for my co-workers. I had Pogo Helpdesk call me so i could ask them some questions about their service. They told me i could setup a bunch of users using my corporate credit card. Fast forward to today, I'm setting up my co-workers accounts and BAM I can only setup 3 accounts using the same credit card. I get the Pogo helpdeskt o call me, and the guy tells me again that it's possible!!! I'm like "No! It's not! do you even know what you're talking about?!" I'm very pissed, I feel Pogo's inability to be informed about their OWN PRODUCT made me look like an idiot.

Advice for Pogo: Make sure your Helpdesk can answer questions about your service!!!!!

sandyd38
1/19/16

It seems Pogo's IT Department's fixes have fallen far below how game play use to be. Sad because we really enjoyed it. Ads are constantly interrupting game play making it juttey, doesn't load and interruptive. After their weekly 'maintenance' all seems to fall apart and then the healing begins again a couple days later.. then back to the same old poor functioning as before.

joshm101
12/23/15

I used to really enjoy playing Monopoly World Edition on Pogo. Today, I spent several hours trying to complete a game just against some AI opponents. I constantly had to start over because the game would crash or freeze up. Above the game is a message that says I must use IE 11... which is an old version of IE. I tried running the game on Google Chrome, Firefox and Windows 10 new "Edge" browser and they all have the same problems. It just seems to me like all the games on Pogo haven't updated at all since they were first created and they don't even care. It's run by EA so go figure.

em4872
11/22/15

I had been a club Pogo member for 7 years and loved it but after what EA pulled I am done with them.A full month before my yearly membership was to renew I started receiving emails and inbox messages that EA couldn't process my payment,13 in total in less than 24 hours.I contacted their support to inform them I wasn't due to renew for another month and at that time they would get their money, and I asked that the annoying spamming of my email and messages stop.However,instead of receiving 'helpful customer support' I was told by the rep that EA is well within their right to do so and if I didn't like it I was more than welcome to cancel the remaining time on my membership.Which is exactly what I did.

stevek71
11/22/15

My mother was using pogo - even paying $40.00 a year to use it - and she had nothing but problems. She is your typical older person, which means clueless. When she saw "update" she never ever noticed the tiny small "advertising" notes and no matter how many times I asked her to never take a update, she would click click click them - Loo,, if she is paying for a service, that garbage should never come up.
I decided to give pogo one last chance for her. Pogo suggested I change browsers, I did exactly as they advised, then after about an hour and fifteen minutes, pogo said their suggested upload was no longer applicable and I'd have to go with internet explorer 11.
They have to be one of the worst of the worst of the worst.
I am getting so tired of these companies taking advantage of people, and creating bloatware that only puts money in people pockets not joy in their hearts......

Tip for consumers: JUST SAY NO!

pauln55
11/6/15

i had played a few games of risk and in one game i got matched up with some jerks. after the game i attempted to start a discussion on the forums and had my message removed.

here is the "offensive" message the forum mods wouldn't allow:

"I had been playing some games of risk and as with other online games i got some jerks in one game. afterwards i tried to start a discussion in the forums about this by posting this message:

so i just got done playing a game of risk and have noticed some people take this way too seriously.

i got the luck of going third and set up 18 armies in new guinea next to the person who went first that had 17 armies. that person attacked me with 20 and lost. then they and a couple others start insulting and crying about how i made the dumbest move in risk. really who goes all in on the first turn when you can take an easier territory and get a card then hope on my turn I take some losses which whittles me down.

its not the best strategy to set up like that but its just a game, that uses dice rolls to determine battles and everything depends on luck (dice rolls and getting cards for turn ins)

also after i got knocked out because that first player got a turn in, after getting only 3 cards, i stayed around to try and discuss strategy. i made observations and instead of having a good conversation i get insults and then muted. really you can't talk about why you are making certain moves or refute my claims that this person seems to be winning without acting like a child about it?

if this is how people on pogo play games then i'll just stick with the computer or go elsewhere."

after the first removal i got no message about why it was deleted and then i edited out the last line posting it again. this time they instead locked it with links to to the terms of service and forum rules stating that "Continued reposing of removed material is a Forums violation and may result in account sanctions."

well fine if pogo doesn't even allow people to have a discussion about how some folks are just jerks that play their games then i'll won't waste anymore time on this. save yourself trouble and play somewhere else it is definitely not worth the hassle.

cripese
11/5/15

PopUp WebPage's “Cripes” errors; and Blank pogo chat out!

What it is that the animated Easter Badge and non animated badges are Popping up a 'Cripes' webpage 'error' because of a couple Certain <color codes> used in non & animated badges.

Some people have found a way to use that certain color codes in Flash to boot or kick Most Players out of the rooms to get the “Cripes” errors; PopUp WebPage and Blank pogo chat out!

If?? pogo would add (NULL) in a new subject or line
-Hidden- - NULL - OR Null in front of the Sample ~> NULL<colorcodes> for badges in there source code for chat rooms

that would -null- the “Cripes” errors" webpages and would turn it into a ZERO So it cannot popup again into a new Cripes webpage error. it's Dead' Null' Zero' Zip' Gone' Bye' So The Players will enjoy not having a Popup “Cripes” errors; any more from certain colors

(OR) Pogo Can Change The RGB Color Codes To a Digit 7 or 8 DIGIT AND NOT USE THE 9 DIGIT color codes Pogo?
Problem Solved Fast!
Players would enjoy Playing pogo Again without having that 'OMG'
NO Way another “Cripes” Popup WebPage...

Some dont get the boot having chat filter on

FIX For Now TURN ON CHAT FILTER.
BSD ++##15

donu3
10/26/15

pogo sucks

hollyd11
10/26/15

Trying to get back onto the site that I have been a member of for nearly 10 years..
can't remember password and password reset link keeps coming up broken. Is this a scam to get more money out of people?

barbs22
10/15/15

I've been playing Pogo for years and each year, their site declines in quality. They have gotten too big. More and more I am not able to upload a game when I want to play it. I am paying for this???? Their response is always....."it's your computer." I wish there was another site I knew of that was comparable to Pogo in the game selection. I'd drop them like a hot potato!!!!

janiceh18
9/14/15

Do not pay to play at Club Pogo. These games are crooked and rigged and full of cheats. Pogo has lots of technical issues which, even if it is reported, they DO NOT FIX.
These games are very expensive ($40 for year) to play with nasty cheating players in rigged games.

troyp16
9/6/15

With my last review, I can only say pogo is the only place where 5 out of 6 people at a tab le will share a straight jackpot you get kicked out of room at least once a day, Pogo doesn't care that is what bothers me since it's a 30 dollar month membership. they should care!

Tip for consumers: Stay away, save your money

leoh26
9/5/15

I CANNOT GET LOADED IN HIGH STAKES POKER. WHEN POGO COMES UP IT SAYS OOPS WE MUST OPEN A NEW WINDOW FOR YOU TO PLAY THE GAME, IF YOU HAVE POP UP BLOCKERS PLEASE TURN THEM OFF AND TRY AGAIN. I DO NOT HAVE POP UP BLOCKERS AND IT SENDS ME TO A ROOM THAT HAS NO PLAYERS AND STATES I AM IN A ROOM THAT REQUIRES ME TO LEAVE. WHATS THIS ALL ABOUT LEO HORBACH1

juliad23
8/31/15

I think it is lousy whether you pay or not so why pay when it is always having problems with the wesite

patriciac65
8/16/15

Club Pogo has NO SECURITY in place to protect their website. They will allow HACKERS into your account who may also download a VIRUS. They will then do NOTHING to correct the problem THEY CREATED. I have placed several calls and wasted hours with their so-called “Tech Support” (overseas call center) who HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE on how to trouble shoot a computer. They emailed me a link to reset my password three times but the link was broken AND THEYDIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM. Club Pogo and Electronic Arts are so well hidden that it is impossible to contact them and speak with anyone. They will however continue to debit your bank account for their monthly fees. This is nothing but SIMPLE THEFT to accept money for an account that does not work and they refuse to fix. Club Pogo/Electronic Arts are nothing but SCAMMERS. Please be very careful before your agree to create an account with them. READ THE THOUSANDS OF REVIEWS ON THE INTERNET FROM MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED. I plan on filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in their city to see if they can do anything but based on the never ending complaints I have read online I might not get anywhere. THIS IS A VERY DISREPUTABLE COMPANY. If you are already a member BE VERY CAREFUL. Based on the information I have seen they probably won't be in business much longer BUT THEY WILL STILL HAVE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION.

paulah21
8/11/15

I used to enjoy playing on pogo but it seems that it has went downhill. The price has went up and the games seem to be one sided every game!

christinag17
8/10/15

Shut your site down!!!!! You steal customers money and give them a $#*!ty game site that constantly kicks us off and we never ever win dam prize!!! I know 287 Pogo user who are leaving!! Take 287 times the $40 you suck from all of us and deduct it from your crook pockets!! I`m pushing for 1000 plus user to leave your scamming site!!
I`f anyone is interested in joining us just to get these scammers or the internet send me a message here:))

aland52
8/8/15

Used to be a good game site, although support was poor, ther weren't too many problems. The last month, more and more of the games won't load; pogo blames Flash, Java, your browser, anything but themselves ! Now they seem to have deleted all of the posts complaining about it. I give up.

lenaw8
7/17/15

I used to play on pogo all the time, now I have to watch a video just to play? They ruined it!

susanb94
7/15/15

Pogo used to be fun .I have had 3 paid accounts for 13 years and never won anything .Poker rooms have uncensored chat that's extremely rough and I'm not easily bothered by language.I have made many more friends with Facebook games and it's free.I noticed today that Pogo has 40,000 people online right now.It used to be in the millions.Pogo is over.

janes110
7/8/15

Having competed with unknown Scrabble player with multiple skills levels, it seems as though the game, consistently, progress at a mere snail's pace. Rather, when playing against the computer, the game is finished in half the time.

Don't misconstrue my opinion, I'm uninterested in winning; however, when one perpetually takes the entire two minutes, and then appears with a word that takes a Scrabble dictionary to produce, it smells of a good deal like "cheating," Where is the true competition in that?

larryk33
7/2/15

They take your money tie it up for seven days. Then say this a mount is not in your history. I do not have a history. Drop a dime and talk to your customer that you make a percentage on. They say it won't happen again it's in your history know. Well surprise,surprise. It happens again. No phone call, no money!!@@@. Pogo Sucks.

nanj1
6/3/15

I have played pogo for years. I love card games but the deck is stacked especially in canasta.
If you play cards in real life you can see that the patterns in the pogo deals are way off. I guess if they keep your score low they figure that it keeps you coming back.
The hearts tables are free and the set up is good with true deals but the players cheat and the babble in there from regulars is just awful and obscene. It is beyond belief! Every change that they have made to the games makes it worse and not better. The lady who said that she got viruses from the site is correct. I have had it really mess up my computer with java and flash security weaknesses. NEVER UPGRADE YOUR JAVA OR FLASH FROM THE POGO SITE!! I could go on but I would like to find a better site for real time card games. Any suggestions?

darlal
5/18/15

I use to Love this site and played it daily for years,use to even buy it for others to play with me..About a year or so ago it changed, for the membership price,it is not worth it anymore.You have to play forever to even win a wall paper,let alone a free gift.I can find fun online games that are free that work just as well..

jamesd135
4/3/15

Played checkers on pogo and either the system is hacked or those who control the games completely cheat regularly. I'm an expert checkers player and thats how I can see it, but also you can count the checkermen and see when more have been added. Like msn games, same thing. Also as indicated by other reviewers language is totally foul. Don't allow your children to play here.

Tip for consumers: You can try deleting history on internet options, and not allow third party cookies but this does not always work, and not worth the hassle.

brucep26
3/13/15

Pogo is at an all time low, someone hacked my account and changed my password, contacted support and no help except, would you like to buy a better security for your PC ? This site should be shut down ! Beware, when you contact Pogo, they want access to your PC to check your virus protection, Don't let them do this !!!

Tip for consumers: stay away from POGO.COM

tonyc79
3/11/15

Been a paid member since 2013. Got a notice that Java needed to be updated. Updated it and got a virus from the POGO site. Cleaned my computer, got rid of the virus, now can't even sign in to the site. Just flashes on and off from site back to explorer. No one will help you from the site so don't even waste your time. Moderators insist there is NO VIRUSES on site but it is a common problem and, once you paid it makes no difference to them. I am done with this infectious site.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

joee21
3/8/15

I played Bejeweled 3 through my one hour trial period and figured I'd just buy the download for my PC when it expired since it seemed to have loaded correctly after a long "queue" time. It is now a half an hour later and I CANNOT get their ridiculous site to process an order. Sorry, time's up. If you want my money you have to be quicker than this! Read the other reviews and am happy to be deleting the whole mess from my computer. Guess I'll head to a brick and mortar store!

Tip for consumers: Can't give more than one star as they wouldn't even let me buy the game. Good luck with their endless loop website.

patricias45
1/5/15

I have been a player on Pogo since the year 2001. I think it's great! I have also been a Club Pogo player when I can afford it and I like playing that alot better. The games are great. A lot of my family members have switched over to Facebook to play games but I just don't care for those games. Pogo has the best games online and I have tried quite a few gaming websites. As far as the games loading problems, it's usually caused by computer settings and not Pogo. It sometimes helps to read the forums and get solutions there to problems with games loading. Keep up your great website, Pogo!

denisef12
12/27/14

I had a new computer. Games would not load. Froze in the middle of the games. I had been a member since 2005. I was aware of them charging your card even after you cancelled your membership. Although most would not like to do this, the day I cancelled my membership, I cancelled my credit card and applied for a new one as this card was not used very often.

aprils16
12/13/14

It used to be great, I loved using Pogo. We actually bought a yearly subscription at once, but now I wouldn't use this if it was given to me. I enjoy playing Scrabble with my wife and she found a coupon to get her first month almost free and she said it still wasn't worth the 2.00 that she had to pay for it. I cancelled my account after being a loyal customer for years, they charged me anyways and then went on a rollercoaster ride just to get the refund back. I was told first that it would go back on my card within 24 hours, that was a lie. I had to however get back in touch with their chat within those 24 hours with a ID number. I did that and got told the same information yet again. They kept asking me for an order number that I have yet to find to this day, either on CC website information or Pogo's site. When I finally got through to the guy in chat, and told him look there is no order number, he rushed me off the live chat. Still received no refund, so contacted them just tonight. I had to give last 4 digits of card info, login ID, zip code, birthday, country, and the last gem transaction??? I mean seriously? Shouldn't have the last 4 digits and birthday been enough? We don't ask for this much information where I work at to pass disclosure to work with health insurance records. I was told tonight that it would take 5-7 business days to receive a refund that was supposed to take less than 24 hours.....I will NEVER use Pogo again, I don't care if they switch to free games completely. I will give bad reviews to anyone that asks about them.
I didn't even get into the bugs that are in the site, having to reinstall and uninstall Java a thousand times, getting pop up blockers stopped and feeling like when you had to hold an antenna a certain way or you would lose a signal on TV. That is how I felt using their terrible service.

gregs67
11/16/14

Where to start? This website has more bugs than an entomologist convention. 1st off you can be playing poker and have a straigh flush and go "all in" and next thing you know the game freezes and you're booted out of the game. Some times you get booted as soon a you "sit down" at a table. Each time it costs 5,000 tokens. Even the ads trick you by saying that your player isn't working so they can install adware. This site is corrupt in the worst way. Some times I enter a game and instead of the game an ad appears and I can hear the game going on without me in the audio but can't see the game. I could write a book about how bad this site is. Don't go there. Don't recommend it. I used to love pogo for years then something changed about them. There used to be hundreds of poker player online at any given hour. Now, just a few. And many of them are running two computers under two different names so they can cheat at poker. Every thing freezes all the time.

alexp62
11/3/14

For 2 months EA and Pogo made negative changes to the Pogo Bowl. The result is many player to complaint about this. The EA did not respond to the request pogo bowl to become like it was before the changes. Many tournaments had stopped.

sp696
10/15/14

Beware of this site!!! If you join Pogo, you will still have to endure endless commercials between every 2nd or 3rd game. Once you pay, they have your credit card. You will be charged every year automatically. I cancelled my "membership" after only two months. Months later they charged my credit card. I challenged it but my my cc company upheld the charge because I did not have documented proof of cancelling, even tho Pogo could easily and clearly determine that I had not logged into their site for months. This company is unethical, crooked, and crappy. BEWARE!! Pogo is a rip off!

Tip for consumers: My best tip is, don't go there.

evano9
9/25/14

POGO SUCKS THERE ARE A BAD PLACE TO DEAL WITH THEY DONT CHANGE BANK ACC. AND COST YOU MORE MONEY THAN YOU NEED TO PAY POGO SUCKE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET POGO TO USE AND CANCLE OUR CREDIT UNION ACC AND USE OUR BANK ACC AND THEY KEEP TAKING MONEY OUT OF OUR CREDIT UNION ACC AND ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS NOW OUR POGO ACC HAS COST US OVER $100.00 OVER THE POGO ACC DONT GO TO POGO
THEY SUCK AND DONT GIVE A $#*! ABOUT YOU, THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY AND DONT CARE ABOUT YOU

Tip for consumers: THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY AND AFTER 6 MONTHS THEY DONT CARE IF IT COST YOU MORE MONEY TO USE THERE WEBSITE THERE IS NOONE THERE TO WORK FOR YOU THEY SUCK

bluer2
9/21/14

Notice how all the good reviews were from 2008? I've been trying to give them some money for a game purchase for 2 weeks. I joined their "super saver" last week and have been frustrated in purchasing a game. They are clearly inept! I WILL be questioning the charge on my credit card due to poor service.......actually, NO service!

jono8
9/15/14

I have never seen a site do so much maintenance, and it never does load the games right. Been on here for 4 years now.....? What does the word "maintenance" actually mean to these people? I actually find it humorous that players actually "pay" for this!! Probably just your run of the mill rich people I'm sure!!!

williamm66
8/11/14

these people are pirates. i caught a debit on my checking account 2 years after cancelling my subscription to stop them from auto-renewing my subsription. apparently they already took my money the year before, and surely would have banged my card every year until i died or changed my bank account. maybe even after i died. live chat is the only way i found to contact them, and they promised a refund if i let the (pending) transaction go through. these people are pirates i am shocked the united states allows people to do business like this. i am even more shocked electronic arts has their name on this. oh well at least i know whose products to boycott

noril
8/8/14

I can remember a time when the so-called 'intermissions' only happened between games of Scrabble. Now, thanks to a new regime that has succumbed to greed, the 'time-outs' occur every 4 minutes or so. They evidently want to frustrate you (call it what it is: bullying) with the interruptions, that you'll join their little 'club' just to stop the torture of the game being stopped every few words. I refuse to be intimidated and to pay for something that I've been brow beaten into. I don't play much any more. The site also has the bad habit of locking up my computer. Save your money. From what I've read of the other reviews, it ain't worth it!

catherinee4
7/16/14

I have been a member for 10 years. It was great until a few years ago it started going downhill. Now many of the games are broken and unplayable. There is NO customer service. My favorite game has been glitched for 10 months now, effects a large percent of players and get this-- POGO refuses to provide any kind of feedback or even acknowledges there is a problem. The game will not work and absolute silence from POGO for 10 months. Games freeze in play, points don't tally correctly, screens and windows only partially show or load, you have to change your computer setting to play some games and change back to play others. Sometimes you have to change browsers to play various games. Navigating the site has become more of a quagmire with each "improvement". Gaming challenges are simple- if you are willing to pay extra money, in the past these challenges were equal to all members. Its a shame that was once a successful enjoyable gaming site has sold out to greed.

better14
7/5/14

The parent company of Pogo, EA, has informed me that my Pogo account is "banned or suspended". This was apparently due to the fact I was a yearly member and come the renewal date, they could not process the credit card on file because that card had been cancelled by Chase Bank due to the Target Identity Theft situation of a few months ago. The Pogo site would not let me update the credit card info, there was some glitch on the pages that made that impossible. I contacted customer service about how to update my credit card info to renew my account, and I was sent a cut and paste non-answer to my question indicating that my account had been "banned or suspended". Well, since I could still log in and play games and since POGO was sending me daily emails about how they were trying to charge my credit card (an email from them that you could not reply to), I thought this was a mistake. Several more emails to "customer service" and I get the same cut and paste response. I was able to submit info via a PayPal account and Pogo charged me $39.99 for a renewed yearly subscription, but I am now informed once again that my account is "banned or suspended". I have now filed a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office. Pogo does not get to charge me a renewal fee and then turn around and tell me that my account is suspended. You don't get to collect a yearly subscription fee for a service you have no intention of providing. Their customer service is apparently outsourced to India for emails. I did find their corporate address in Redwood City in order to file the complaint with the Attorney General. I feel Pogo and EA are operating in bad faith and their various components do not know how to interact with each other, as one phone rep told me "no problem" straightening out my account and then I get another email stating my account has been "thoroughly reviewed" twice and the suspension will stand. No reason for a suspension and no answer to my request for a refund for the fee they took out last week.

paulw69
6/16/14

pogo sucks i have been a customer in good standing for 14 years and i have been temporarily suspended for reasons unknown

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Pogo staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/29/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
11/11/15
Answer
denisef12
A: Why would you want to get back on this website? They are ripoffs. I would contact the credit card company as so as possible and ask them if there is anyway you can stop any future charges by pogo just in case they try to get your annual payment even if it is shut off. And believe they do it.
11/11/15