US Government's NSF

Seattle, Washington 98104

98 Reviews for POF

▼ Sort by: recent

8/22/14

Write your review to help others learn about thGood Day Dear,

Are you financially down and you need a loan to upgrade your financial status Or you want to buy a new house,Here is a chance for you to get a new loan for your business or you want to pay off your bills, We are here to make a standard for all who need our help. Any interested candidate, can contact us via supperbizfinance@gmail.com for more information

Awaiting your swift response to our company advert.

Mr Carlos Robert
is online business

8/22/14

Pof is terrible, woman prostitute selfs and when u report u get deleted. This site is full of whores and gold diggers. Meet 2 woman in 10 years that were cool. If you cant find a sucker on the street there not on pof. Done i think real woman are on street. Whores, and gold diggers is all pof.....use to be awesome.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else. ...oh pof at least hear the persons side your booting, there's 2 sides to each person.

8/22/14

This site is the bottom of the dating barrel. Yeah it's free but I've been on Match, Chemistry, Zoosk, OkCupid, and BBPeoplemeet with good success on all of them. I had been on POF for 3 years and never seen so many middle-aged, wrinkly, tattooed low-lifes with an embittered attitude about men even though they're jobless, functionally illiterate, and act like an educated, successful man like me should kiss their rear. Uncanny!! I've had a lot of chats with women on POF and a couple of dates but in terms of date QUALITY and good behavior, I've never wasted so much time in my life. Go ahead and enroll 'cause it's "free" but you're better off finding a ho at your neighborhood drunk tank.

Tip for consumers: Don't reveal anything in your profile that implies you're well educated and successful on this site. On this site you'll be perceived as a snob because you don't stoop down to their 5th grade vocabulary. Oh, and if you say you ride a Harley you're halfway home 'cause this site has more biker chicks per capita than any site in the universe. You get what you pay for ... nothing.

8/19/14

i can pick up women in public places without any trouble but you never get any replies from women on POF so they must be dormant accounts or shills .even elderly MILFS dont reply and they have saggy wrinkly funbags so should be up for it but theyre not.
its a waste of time and trashed my account as theres no way to delete it

Tip for consumers: dont bother- waste of time for guys even if you look like Tom Cruise

8/15/14

I have used POF for a couple of months. They built up their membership and name brand when it was truly free, and now they are milking it. Sure you can set up a profile and message people for free. But you won't see their entire profile or know if you have contacted them before unless you upgrade to a paid membership. Even badoo gives away better functionality for free. Plus the layout is a mess. POF is a very bad value, whether you use it for free or pay to upgrade your membership.

Tip for consumers: Maybe useful for amusement or develop your game, but pay at a better site when ready to get serious.

8/14/14

So far I've met 0 people on POF. When I first started using POF nobody ever message me back. Now they do, but I never been successful to ever meeting someone. I know I am a good person by heart and attitude. That is what my coworkers tell me. I've always been a respectful person, whenever it is on POF or outside of POF. I just don't understand why nobody in POF is interested in me. I need help.

8/12/14

The website absolutely rubbish I had to register a few times, when I was trying to log in after a few day keep saying tour email address is not in our database, and a lot of time waster are there most of them are married or have partner and there a lot of loser.
website rubbish

8/10/14

It's feee because it is shockingly bad.
Firstly, site moderation. There is none. You get it all in here. Photos of cats, dogs, cars and stuff for sale but not real pics of single people. Women tell me that most men just post a pic of their dangle. You'll get men dressed as women. All the clues are there in the picture. The big hands, the Adams Apple and in the backgriund a wedding pic of them with their wife. Then the most obvious clue is in their profile where it says "I'm a man who likes dressing up as a woman". You don't have to be Columbo to come to a conclusion however tPoF seems to struggle to compute that one.

Customer service. There is none. Well when I say none there might actually be one person though I think their job is to delete all the emails that come in from angry customers. The payment system works fine though. Funny that. If you need help you'd be better of writing to Justin Beiber to get a satisfactory result.

Matching. From what I can work out if anyone else is registered on the site then the programme sees them as a match for you. So if your Jane in a London looking for a man within 20 miles expect to find yourself matched to a used canoe that's for sale in Oaklahoma.

Apart from that the site's great. Actually, no it isn't. It's awful. It's a sewer. Imagine a prison with no wardens and that's PoF for you.

8/9/14

The worst dating site ever. My profile was deleted four times in three days without any reason.
I tried to contact customer support - no response. Better read "Terms of service" before you will give away your credit card information. One star is too generous for this crap.

8/9/14

It didnt take me long to meet my love on pof. We are currently engaged and im pregnant with our first bby. If it wasnt for pof im sure wev would have never meet.

8/7/14

Having been scammed on two dating sites now I think it fair to say that if you are 50 plus and using this site or any other, be very careful. Look out for 'highly intelligent men' who seem unable to punctuate sentences correctly, make comments such as 'it was nice' and use future tense eg: I will like to speak with you again' and ask for your number after the first conversation. Sadly, like the other site I was on, fake profiles seem to be in abundance. Tread with caution!

8/3/14

I have a friend who just discovered that a member of this dating site has stolen her pictures off of her Facebook page and downloaded them to her profile! It is absolutely ridiculous that she cannot report this person for stealing her image and using it on this site, without signing up for the website!!!! Plentyoffish needs to review their policy because my friend refuses to sign up for the website and give any of her information just to be able to report this woman!!! She goes by xoxo_nc Cary north carolina

8/3/14

I got very lucky. I met a few decent men who were local to me and am still in contact with them on and off. I also met a good match for me a year ago last March and we have been seeing each other for the last 16 months and very happy. Our Time is a terrible site -make sure you search for reviews before spending time there. Match.com had a lot more foreign scammers than POF, imo.

7/29/14

I went on dates with two men that I met on POF. The first date was awful because the guy just wanted 2 things: Sex and watching cartoons! The second man I went on a date with was wonderful! We dated for two years and he is the love of my life! I married him earlier this year! POF was free for me to join and communicate with people and I think that it is a plus! I would recommend it to anyone!

7/29/14

By far the WORST dating app I've ever been on... I had to make a new account about 3 times because they kept DELETING IT!!!!!! I'm surprised it even has people going on it at all. Worst worst worst app I cannot stress to you enough. Use any other dating app and you will be happier than if you used pof. Honesty it horrible

7/26/14

I was surprised to see so many people had the same experience as I had with POF. Tried twice to use this site and both times my profile was deleted for no reason and no explanation. Didn't do anything against their terms of service. One was deleted after one week and the other was deleted after two days. I don't consider this a legitimate dating site. Just goes to show that nothing is free...

7/23/14

This website is gender biased. Women can send private pics, but men cannot. How ironic that all i see on their pics is cleavage and butt shots. I assumed if you're providing a service, all aspects of that service were to be available to all consumers. Not the case here. Also, anyone can report you and your account will be removed or blocked..mostly men are the victims. I read a few reviews about this, but until it recently happened to me ,I was skeptical. Avoid this site

7/15/14

A decent dating site. You can message for free, view for free, everything is actually free. The people on pof seem a little lower quality than, say, OKCupid, and the site isn't nearly as snazzy in terms of interface. But it does what it says on the tin.

7/12/14

Pof is a scam it's not free as it claims, you have to pay to use half of the services and it's full of webcam girls, hookers, escorts, and scam artists. I'd never recommend this sight to anyone.

7/12/14

I will never ever use this website again! It is full of crackpots, losers and hopeless alcoholics who are loo king to clean up someone elses leftovers out of desperation. Theyre always looking to find someone to take pity on their sorry existences. I have learned thanks to the experiences Ive had with POF that going out on a date with someone really makes me appreciate being alone...and I love not having romantic love in my life!!

7/12/14

STAY THE F…. AWAY from this crappy site.. The women on this site are attention whoring, man hating sexually promiscuous, materialistic, BIOTCHES with serious daddy issues.. MOST are single baby mommas, divorcees and lesbians holding out hope for that desperate man to come along….

7/10/14

Actually this article doesn’t cover the facts of POF. I have personally reported 3 sex offenders to the site through the complaint form. Which was completely ignored, except to delete my profiles. I provided evidence, and even the offenders families testimonies. These offenders also spread Gonorrhea, and it has become a health hazard for the community. Though in the male list of the site. I did meet two cops who are actively monitoring the site. None the less. Of all the sites I have looked into. Plenty of Fish is the only one actively protecting sexual offenders, and disease spreaders from the truth. The company of POF does not maintain their own rule in order to protect these individuals. This is the site to use, as a woman at least, if you want to be raped, infected with stds, and have attempted murder practiced upon you. I have screen shots of all that I claim with in this post. The site POF needs shut down, and the owners tried for the crimes they are knowingly allowing to occur via their site! To their members, and the community!

7/9/14

At first, I was intrigued. Love the free viewing & interactive opportunities with others. However, it's not clear to me where to go to get questions answered. Like for fitness, would you date someone with a few extra LBS? Or BBW? What the heck does this acronym stand for? I asked for Caucasian men, other ethnic show up & ppl way younger or older than the age bracket I requested. I chose MissPrissStl as my profile name. Edited profile on different issue, hit check Mark at top right & after all I went through to get this site to remove my real name, my username, ErlineJinesSchneider, correcting name chosen for my profile, it's now showing my real name again which concerns me as I said before when they corrected. Very frustrating!!!

7/7/14

Complete bull$#*!. Markus is an ugly loser who obviously has issues. Sorry how you look Markus, and sorry you have a small $#*!. My profile got deleted because after getting my greeting message from Markus, I replied to him. I said. Markus, don't you think it is a little arrogant to list yourself as the "Creator"...the only creator is God. Bam delete! Markus you are an arrogant Nazi, $#*!. You are a creepy weirdo that thinks he has to protect every woman on this site. We are adults. We do not need you telling us who we can connect with, what age we can connect with and what we say in our "private" messages. If an "adult" woman dislikes a message she can simply block that individual. Markus you are a scammer and a fraud. You knowingly post fake profiles and then ask men to pay! You advertise a free site...and then if anyone actually wants to chat they have to pay you. I can go on all day but you're not worth it. Good luck when you get busted for the fraud that you are. $#*!!

7/7/14

My experience on Pof has been just as bad as a lot of the men in there most wemen are on there to get money, and you get banded for no good reason you try to be respectful and nice to people and follow all the rules but u get banded like I did for no reason. Marcus your nothing but a complete Ass hole and I would not care to say that to your face, you don't band people for no apparent reason, and say you got a really good site, and trust me I would not care one bit to tell you my users name that was on there you friggen twit, Guys don't spend on money on this site because ur just wasting your time and money

7/1/14

POF and Marcus along with his staff are nothing but a bunch of religious fanatic anti-male Canadian ass holes. They block people for absolutely no reason. I should not say people it is men they do this to. This is done for absolutely no reason. Anyone can make a complaint and they will disable your profile and not answer an email. They will not even tell you you have been blocked. He is anti-sexual and a total control freak. His staff will not reply when you ask them politely why or even if you were blocked. They blocked me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I was never rude or used any language that was inappropriate. I have written them multiple times and asked them why I'm being blocked they never answered me. If there were another site both myself And others would use it.

6/30/14

I was on pof for two weeks.
I seen many fake profile with fake locations.
I was nice , I thought it was not to bad considering it's free but then my account was deleted with absolute no explanation.

6/28/14

This site is a social science experiment! At least there are more people on POF than any other dating site. Look at Match.com and Okcupid, these sites are littered with fake profiles of yuppies that have pics of themselves backpacking through the Alps or Skydiving. When Joe or Jane Average sees this they go the other way. The problem is match.com and okcupid are ran by Yuppies who backpack through Europe during the summer or go scuba diving. So they think its okay to write fake profiles based on the type of people they think exist.

Let's be hypothetical here. If a fat person opend up a Walmart dating site filled with people who love shopping at Walmart and they needed to write a bunch of fake profiles to get the ball rolling. What do you think those fake profiles would look like? Probably other walmart fatties and Jesus freaks. My point is a person is going to write a fake profiles based on the types of people theyre exposed to.

Nope, the profiles are all mostly real. The problem is you have like 7 men to every 1 women. In some larger cities there are 10 men to every 1 woman.
Think about it, some chicks sign up and in 2 hours they have 30 to 70 emails. Numbers or not, they cant possibly get back to you.

Some women get addicted to the attention but they burn out before too long on there. The chicks who get addicted and have to check their emails once an hour are the ones who spend years online. They are on for a month then leave for a month.

The other problem is the 'same old, same old' story of people running when faced with other people who say they're looking for the same thing. If I was to write a profile about how much I want a relationship I would ger no emails. Sometimes I tell a woman I want a relationship and there will be no return email. Lol, the truth is you have... to gulp... be yourself. However you have to talk about normal stuff. I think guys get frustrated after a while... then they start emailing women for hookups.

POF is not a numbers game. You can send out mass emails and the people can spot a fake becasue the email you sent them isnt personalized. Also, if you have a bland profile then its unlikely anyone will email you back. People are looking for a good time, theyre on POF for fun. The fact is this is a psychology experiment, not a math experiment.

Here's what I found that works. You have to focus on one person at a time. If you get caught up in the emails you'll screw yourself. Its all time and energy.

My problems are with the way the site functions and the users.

The problem I had is the dufus creator Markus created a matching system that tries to pair younger men with older women. I had to put an age restriction on who could contact me because there were too many older women sending me emails. I think older women complained about getting matched up with ugly old men and he listened to them.

Whats hard to believe is how many people that exist on POF that have been single for years upon years. I think online dating and knowing there is someone a page away has made us picky. We're not giving people a fair shake because the site fools us into thinking theres an abundance of people. In reality there isnt an abundance of people. Its a fools paradise.

The other problem is my profile made it to the top of searches based on my email activity. The more emails I send the more my profile was out on the top of search lists. Wow smart. Im busy with email, why not make me more busy.

The other problem is the site isnt encrypting anything and its security for protecting passwords and other data is outdated. I mean massively. The founder Markus only spends about 40 minutes a day dealing with his site.

The biggest problem is the "Creator" Markus. The guy created the site with not much knowledge on how to build a site or a server for that matter. I admire the fact that he just went out and did it and I have to thank him for keeping internet dating free and cheap. Can you imagine how much match.com would be charging if POF wasnt around? However Markus know little about dating, what it takes, how it works, and how people come together. IMO the matching system needs an overhaul. There are compatible people on there who aren't meeting because of how the site works. People aren't connecting because there are too may incompatible and uncompromising people in the way.

Sooner or later a better dating site will come along. However at this time you cant argue with free and the shear numbers. If youre going to date online then you might as well use POF. The paid sites have too many fake profiles to keep up with.

Im sure my review might rub some people the wrong way. If it does then take a good look in the mirror. The other main problem with POF is there are too many people who will NOT take accountability for themselves.

If you admit to being 'picky' and not really being concerned with the pressures of finding someone then cool. However there are people who swear they attract Douchebags and blame everyone else for their problems. They're the ones who need to take a look in the mirror.

Ive dated 13 women from POF in a span of 18 months and the longer I was on there the easier it was to find dates. So its was okay for me. Some of those women lied and either used angled photos or they used old photos. Others were pretty honest. I think its possible to find someone but you really need to weed through the site and look for someone who's likeminded, which is tough. Last year I dated a POF stalwart who had been on the site for 5 years however she just wasn't ready to be in a long term relationship. So I had come close.

My advice, dont get frustrated. Just have fun. If its not working then change it. You have to hold your frame and focus on the people you want to date.. not trying to keep the ones you dont want away. Take it one person at a time. Keep the texting and phone calls up until the first meeting. Its that simple. However it is time consuming. Internet dating is kinda like living in New York city, those with a weak frame dont make it.

6/27/14

mostly women who are there just to assist if they still have it to attract men !huge number of saddest women who enjoy putting men down who think all men are the same !one size fits all because they had one bad experience for their ignorance !! most women are looking for a perfect man but they have nothing to bring to the table!,mostly snobs,insecure,ugly ,fearful,misfits,dating sites addicts,amazingly seductive women but in no way they are ready to meet any one rather have a relation ! just plain time wasters ,,they never tell the truth about intention or age unless they a re not ready to date and do not care !! they should call it
" PLENTY OF FAKE "
"

6/19/14

Horrible! The profiles seem fake for most girls, they never send anything to you or respond. All talking about finding a good guy or whatever but if you don't look like an athlete or model it's not worth it. It is so bad I can't even delete my profile, such a waste of time. Literally talked to 1 girl for like 4 messages and that was it. And it is not that free, lots of key features can't be used without paying. I would pay a city bus driver to run me over multiple times before I would join and pay for this site. Absolutely worthless!

6/13/14

POF has the fakest people on it's site ever ! I was on there eight days and never met a single person, not sure I'd want to with the sleazebags on there, there were exactly three people on there I was maybe interested in meeting, the rest were horrible, but none had any intention of meeting, just phishing and trolling, (not why I joined), the men on there were not anyone you'd want to meet; sooo gross !! The people on there also like to get your phone number: IMMEDIATELY, also for phishing.

6/11/14

like i said its DESRIMINATORY towards MEN!!!! i can PROVE it, first takes 2 people man and woman , each set up account, let the woman go off on the man and the man DO NOT RESPOND just report the message WATCH WHAT HAPPENS UR AZZ WILL GET BOOTED SO FAST!!!!!!! woman can also say what they want in headline and profile from profanity to sexual comments( which it states CLEARY youll be permenantly kicked off) if you report thier profile AGIN they will BOOT YOU MEN trust me i know my profiles have simply stated i dont date toothless users cheaters and liars well sum1 gets butt hurt and there IS NO VIOLATION in that kinda profile but as soon as a woman doesnt like your answer or you ignore her or report her YOUR DONE THIS IS A P.O.S SITE lol MEN STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6/2/14

I think maybe 30% of the female profiles are real. The rest are just scammers and fake profiles that pof.com puts up to make it look more like a 50-50 male to female ratio.

Their basic membership is (or at least was) completely free - which makes it OK. However, after contacting about 250 women and not receiving one response, I became a little disappointed. I guess that's where the paid upgrade comes in for some reason.

I have better luck meeting women in bars and the grocery store. Pof.com was a waste of time for me. But if you're young and good looking, you may have a chance at success.

5/21/14

THIS SITE IS HORRIBLE from many aspects. 1. Fake profiles. 2. Horrible Customer service. 3. Female members were not attractive to me at all. In my opinion they were desperate. 4. Bad quality all together. BE WARNED!!!!!

5/20/14

My profile was deleted on the 2nd day without any explanation or notice. Customer service didn't bother to reply

5/4/14

25% of this site is good due to my own exp but after reading these reviews it is verifying my summing up of this site, but it's free which is good, also iv'e been on here 1 year and had 1 crazy woman but to tell the truth i'm a bit crazy myself so i guess you have to sift through the garbage and be patient for what your looking for and be honest about yourself..

5/2/14

The people on this site are either fishing for a quick hook up or they want to be permanent penpals. To make matters worse, they WILL NOT LET YOU LEAVE. I should have believed the reviews I saw on multiple sites of people with this experience. When I tried to remove my profile I was blocked from the site, and told my email address and user name do not exist. THIS SITE IS A SHAM.

4/30/14

What a Joke of a site, they stress that are trying to help people find love but deleting people for being themselves and wanting to date. They took my profile site off because I had more people on block then actual dates...This site sucks...

4/24/14

I got 1 response. I met this woman who scammed me for over $5000 by wire fraud, stealing my checkbook draining my account. She finally offered me sex on two conditions. That I not press charges & that I buy her some crack. Pitiful as it is, she was my crack whore for the night! Until she died from drugs last July, my family literally feared for my life!!!

4/18/14

I would not recommend this site to Satan himself. It's just a complete waste of precious time. I'm still a member of POF for free but I'm going to delete my account. I haven't gotten very far at all with anyone on POF. It's like every single woman on there likes playing hard-to-get or they're complete and total snobs. I've had women message me to say hi and then when I message them back I don't get a reply back. I've went on three dates-one with one lady who wanted to get too serious too quickly and two dates with another lady who was a very sweet lady but she had been married before and had two kids and she didn't want anymore kids, which is what I want some time after I get married so it didn't work out. Seriously, don't waste your time people.

4/12/14

Scam site. They either sold/rented/shared my masked email address with some perverted website and my inbox at work was filled with obscene emails. I have been trying all afternoon to delete my account while signed into my account, it keeps saying my username and password are wrong - while signed in??? I am filing a complaint with the FCC on these bozos.

4/7/14

On my first I saw a really attractive lady but her profile did not seem right (a widow for 3 years & divorced at the same time.). Anyway I thought I would reply but in my Sunday newspaper I was floored to see her in the same photo, same dress etc but this time she was wearing an alert button on a chain around her neck in an advervisement. WOW. Also on Match.com rarely do I find someone in my vicinity but on pop they were all in my area. Looked fishy to me.

3/31/14

I have had some success with POF. But in the last year, I haven't had any, in fact I have had several women block me or state, I will turn you in to POF admin if I "Favorite" her again. Nice lady......So I am am pretty disgruntled with dating right now. I was married for 23 years and I have dated many good looking women in the past. But where I live in Boise, Idaho it has been horrible. Moving on.

3/13/14

Excellent website here in Australia. All the profiles seem to be real but many women, AS IN REAL LIFE, ignore my messages. Still, I have met lots of women and had sex with at least 8 (all were looking for a relationship though). It is still basically 100% free here in Australia. I think it is a great site and I have been using it for 6 years. I could have been married many times over if that was what I was looking for.

2/25/14

My aunt & uncle met on this site... & I met the *man of my dreams* .. That was yrs ago...they had started charging for features that use to be free...I never paid for anything & I couldn't be happier :)
I relocated ( only 1 hr away) when I moved in w my fiancee & my new job pays $12,000 more a yr and is much easier too~ so there's bonus winnings w this site!

2/21/14

Ok. Let's just say there are some complete perverts on this site. I however went on three dates. The first guy no chemistry but such a nice guy we are still friends. Second date the guy was very nice we just had different views on life. I was going to tie up because I was getting some really offensive messages but I decided to give this one guy a shot. Let me tell you I was pleasantly surprised! We are still seeing each other. It's in the early stages still but I'm happy I gave it another shot. Never met anyone like him. Let's just say fingers crossed and for now profile removed. Don't be discouraged by the jerks. You might actually find someone amazing.

2/6/14

I personally think this site should be shut down. They 'deleted' my account for no reason and now I believe they still use my account information as if I'm actually on there. This is the worst dating site I have ever heard of.

1/29/14

Okay I’ll try to keep this semi intelligent. I think I make a valid point here when I say, Women online suffer from an Absurd Standards Syndrome (ASS). The cyber female of today suffering from this ASS complex is a result of the fantastical 20 to 100 male to 1 female ratio at any given dating site. This on line ratio of dozens of males to each female on personals sites leaves women in a state of cyber induced self-delusion from so much attention from so many men they do not experience once they walk out their door into reality where the actual ratio is less than 1 male for every 1 female. Insulated by the PC media, glam mags, academia, beta suck-ups (manginas) and female friends, there are growing numbers of women posting personals on line losing touch with their rank relative to other women and are thus finding it easy to slip into this comfortable bubble of cyber self-delusion known as ASS. Similar to cigarette addiction, and the quick dopamine fix, many women found on personals sites are escaping a harsher acceptance of their personal flaws that can only be remedied by realizing the reality of their diminished mating choices in the real world after leaving their self-deluded comfort found in a multitude of attractive men that in all reality don't exist for them outside the confines of cyber space.

Remedy to all this:

1. Stay away from women under your league, and never settle.
2. Go to the gym.
3. Put on gear that fits.
4. Go the hell outside and chase women.
5. Stay the hell offline.

1/20/14

0 Star Rating. SCAM. I gave a couple of bucks to upgrade from free and they sent me an email that someone wanted to meet me. Click to open user profile on the site, nothing there and you have no option to search user name they gave. They restricted whom I could message to only those that they feel are my and don't allow me to message others. The matches they "suggest" are not close to my local geographic area. Emails contacting the site go unanswered.

1/20/14

POF is a complete scam design to create traffic to their website. Profiles are either outdated or fabricated by POF. There are legitimate profiles but any email correspondence are viewed or blocked by POF as to get the user to upgrade their account at a monthly fee. The website's method to get users to upgrade is based on this statement or question, Did you read your email. Upgrade now to find out. WTF???
If POF didn't block your email then why should you need to upgrade. Do not attempt to bypass their system. If you attempt to include any type of contact info in your email, such as phone number or email address then POF will delete your account.

POF will regularly send users " notification like You have a (12) new matches) in the hopes to generate traffic to their website or they will falsely respond to any emails you send or falsely indicate some one wants to meet you .. This is how the website makes money through online advertising. The more traffic they generate the more money POF makes

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SITE.

The Best Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber