US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mikeb241

The only difference I see with this site is apparently more women in my town use it than the other sites. (in 117 reviews)

rons54

Funny how people complain about "customer service" on POF. (in 21 reviews)

justint42

It's free, easy to use and has a lot of people there. (in 120 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

susanf88
5/4/16

Basically this company what they do is once you open an account they close it. Then you have to open a new one. They do this to creat more and more accounts so the have "more subscribers" 3 times I open an account then when I tried to open it they claim that my password was incorrect and that they didn't have my email in their database. From the over 60000+ members that they claim to have only 10000 at the most are active and real.

wendyt32
4/30/16

I've spoken to all kinds of men on here and met up with quite a few. Lots lie about their height by adding a few inches, but that is probably true on all dating sites. Other than that, nobody was much different to their profile, so I can't complain. I paid for a while and don't recommend that as its not that easy to stop paying! However, I've done just as well without paying and I am now in my second decent relationship thanks to POF. Obviously hoping it's my last.

joeb218
4/30/16

THIS SITE IS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH, ITS A HORNETS NEST OF ABSOLUTE TOTAL LIARS, YOU AINT GOT A CHANCE IN HELL OF MEETING A DECENT WOMAN

katd10
4/28/16

I have watched this site and been on and off for 5 yrs, and the SAME men on it for 5 yrs
( that ALL say they are looking for a relationship????) who do not even reply/answer or even have a conversation with you. I believe there are many fake profiles on here...I live in a town of 3800 people, there are guys on this site apparently from my town....hmmmm interesting that NO ONE I know including myself has ever seen them or knows who they are and they have been on pof for yrs in my town.....BS I call. I can tell for certain they do not exist and its always the most attractive of men, coincidentally. I am very attractive, have a great job and life and yet not one single date???? Complete waste of time.

madisonmm
4/27/16

I have has accounts on and off for years. But my last straw was when I was constantly being disrespected by "men" in various ways. One big one being, offering to talk on the phone versus TEXT and not one guy actually calling me! What the hell is that stupidity about?
I'm definitely not ugly and had over 100 messages in my inbox 24 hours after making this last account! Ladies, find another way to meet a REAL man. This site is beneath any self respecting young woman!

zoeb14
4/27/16

I have to give it 5 star as I have now been with me boyfriend 3 years and we ate engaged and it's all thanks to us meeting on plenty of fish x

charless127
4/27/16

The site totally sucks, many half naked women on there, but when I put a pic of me in a muscle shirt...deleted. I see nothing but titties & ass and fake profiles on the site... so once again how is this a good site? I'll wait. Never again will I go to this trashy site. Need someone classy not trashy.

leonardl19
4/25/16

They have the age search restricted so that you can't search for people that are below a certain age compared to you and the top of the age range is always your own no matter what you set it to. They are on a mission to not have random hookups. Look it up online. They know people will want refunds so in their 1-800 message they tell you what to do for a refund straight off the bat.

idam23
4/23/16

I have been on POF since late January and here it is now April and I have talked to over 300 men in these few short months... One turned into the relationship but problems in his life at the time ended us but if it had not been for t hy I would still be with him... There have been 10 men that I have had a serious conversation with and have gotten to kno them and I still tlk to a few today as friends... it's rare for men to ask me just for sex.... Most the men that view men and then speak to me are legit and are interested and bc I have great communication skills we never run out of things to speak about... your supposed to be building a friendship and then a relationship... but most women on here end up thinking about just going full throttle with a guy they don't know and then bc they don't go out with them or quit tlkn then the women jump to conclusions and start bashing the site... These are real ppl on here... we are all looking for something some more then others but the point is you have to have patients bc nothing good or worthwhile comes easy...

bastiaanv5
4/23/16

I can meet many girls in a week, but are not so sexy, POF has not really good girls,many latin girls, some i can meet in Netherlands, but basic level.

jessicar100
4/18/16

I haven't met one non crazy person and has been a decent person they all seem to have major physiological personality problems or drug and drinking issuses.They seem fine at first then as soon as you try to be serious they want naked pictures or start talking about hooking up.I've also met people who seem like they really want to talk like a normal person then they block me because I'm not talking about sex.You can't be real with anyone on here don't waist your time if you want to find a honest good person.And I haven't found anywhere on this site that you can cancel your acount.I don't feel safe on this site at all as woman I feel like a good person surounded by a bunch horny,no personality,nut cases.I give this "dating" site 0 starts and I gave it a real chance but it's one huge disapointment.

Tip for consumers: Don't accept to find someone real on here they are all fake and if they aren't they have no personality to build on.Your better off not even trying on this site unless alls you want is to be harassed and feel scared because there are very creepy people on here.

jabbers3
4/15/16

Catfishing aside. I find that 80%+ of the woman that contact me are not real. If I get a "meet me" and like them back and weeks go by as an unread message or better yet not even viewed me to see if Im brad pitt I say fake. POF is bull$#*!. I paid for 3 months and will not renew. There isnt even an option to only view upgraded users. The site is full of tgirls and preops too calling themselves female utter bull$#*!. Screw you POF

nicoleg57
4/13/16

I am writing this review from the female perspective:

While this site may offer plenty of good-looking guys I must say, pof seems to attract a particular type of personality when it comes to the male form. During my plenty of fish experience, I came across an overwhelming amount of guys who appeared good-looking, well-mannered, and normal. However, these were always the guys who would make a million excuses not to meet up after a few days of texting back and forth and exchanging pics throughout the day, over a period of several days. Once they ran out of excuses not to meet up, they would eventually end up ghosting me. I got tired of this happening over and over and over again and I lost hope and deleted my pof profile.

The guys that did want to meet up with me, usually wanted me to meet them at their house or their car to hook-up.

I have come to this conclusion: pof is largely a place for two types of men:
1. the ones who are just looking for an easy lay
and
2. the ones who are only on pof for attention and they have no plans to meet up with anyone. They fabricate an exaggerated online persona so that they can carry out a virtual fling with you, which includes collecting your pics and flirting with you

daryls22
4/12/16

It's a great site but I'm not sure if it has a glitch or they just cancel accounts for no reason. Haven't been rude, haven't posted anything against the rules, but my account was deleted twice

joeh105
4/11/16

Yes what I total scam, my account was hacked,then deleted. I asked for it to be reinstated ,guess what,not one reply, only more money plz.

ninosf
4/8/16

This app pof they cancelled my account more than 5 times for no reason Don't recommend it To anyone

mysteryj
4/7/16

Don't ever in your life join this damn site talked to 4 guys on here went out with 2.... All of them were $#*!TY AND WANTED ONE THING LADIES!!! This is definitely a hookup site, not a friendly site.

mikes378
4/6/16

The worst website for dating online.

jarmilag
4/4/16

I deleted my account because I wasn't happy with the site - and POF still took $80+ out of my PayPal for another 6 months. They DO NOT respond to emails. Even PayPal cannot get through to them. My advice? Keep it FREE. Do not give these scammers your financial info. EVER!

micheller64
4/2/16

I dated a few guys on this website, including my ex-boyfriend. Some of the guys were okay, others not so much. I wanted a guy with at least a college degree and some ambition, but only one guy I dated from the site had a degree. And the one who did have a college degree was creepy, and clearly had no social skills. Another guy got drunk on our first date, so I put him in a cab and sent him home. My ex-boyfriend had no education and zero ambition, and we broke up after dating for quite awhile. (It was my fault, I thought he would change but he never did, despite his family pushing him to better himself.) He wasn't a bad guy, but he was just wrong for me in every way.

This past year, after having been single for awhile, I decided to give this another shot. I think the website is actually worse than it was several years ago. I set up my filters so that only men who live in my area could message me- well, I'm getting messages from men in other states and even other countries? WTF! The guys who message me are pretty much all the same type of guy you would find on any website- lots of clearly fake profiles that vanish after one or two messages. Also, guys trolling for their next hook-up. One guy that I wasn't attracted to actually cursed me out for not messaging him back. Nice, right?? Like they say, you get what you pay for. Will be deleting soon.

desireel6
4/1/16

I moved away and came back to my hometown, with no contact of anyone and liking men older than I, I was willing to give POF a try. I first created my account where I moved to and met a few great people but nothing lasted long for I took a job traveling the United States building motorcycles. I came back home to have gotten in a car accident and shattered my jaw. I was cooped up in a hospital bed and resorted to POF to feel like a human again. I met a few men from 30-40 take into consideration was 21. But no one wanted to meet even after I was out of the hospital they just wanted you to talk dirty so they could get there kicks. I came across a younger man 28 who had messaged me when I was in the ER but I didn't take anything serious with him as I figured he was like all the others. We decided to meet Feburary 7 2015 to go out on the motorcycles for a little. Later that night I found out he had lied saying he was in his hometown 5 minutes away from my house, when in fact he was at dinner with fiend about 30 minutes away. He left dinner just to get me. That night was quiet, we didn't really talk the entire ride. When he came to drop me off he finally started to open up and speak. We have been together ever since. We have created a beautiful life and vey much happy with each other. This site isn't bad it's a matter of who you talk to take your time give people the 20 question rule of thumb and move on.

davidf176
4/1/16

Paid for the membership. Everyone that I have actually communicated with has turned out to be a scammer. Everyone. There are some legitimate profiles, probably less than 10. Haven't met anyone in my area. Just people who end up being from Nigeria or Ghana. Complete waste of money from my experience. Not a legitimate option for a dating site.

macyw
4/1/16

Ok so I had an account for a full day. First off, I put in all my info at the registration and some how my birthday and country were incorrect.. I could only change my birthday. So for a day, I was stuck being from Australia...should have just left it at that, but all my searches started being from Australia....I'm from Texas, this was obviously a problem. So I found out you have to wait 24 hours before you can delete your account(which is, I found, the ONLY way to change your country...which is bs) soo I waited the 24 hours, had a pretty good time on there, everything ran smoothly. Then I decided to delete and recreate with the correct country. Right off the bat I mad sure my info was correct, just in case I messed it up the first time.. Filled out that entire long next page and clicked upload my profile (or whatever) and BOOM all info gone.
Put it all in AGAIN, click.. Gone again...
So I get online to see if I can log in... Which I can -_-. So I think, "oh, alright, maybe the app was jamming up for a little" I upload my pics that I had on the first profile, no problem. For like 10 minutes of me searching and messaging.. I have no messages or views and I try to go check it out and it freezes... So I wait a sec, few minutes... Few more minutes and nothing. It glitches back to the log in where I proceed to put in my info... Invalid user name or password -_- I go to put my email in to retrieve my password and it says the email isn't found ......
I GO THORUGH THIS ^^^^ ENTIRE PROCESS TWO MORE DAMN TIMES
Can't get help
I'm pissed someone might be using my pics and info
Done with this site
Can't click less than one star.

sham149
3/30/16

I have encountered this site two different ways. I had an on and off boyfriend for years. One day during the time we were "on" I received a call from a girl who claimed she had been dating him for a year and they met on POF. Also that he had hit her in front of kids and threw her out in the rain. Needless to say we are permanently "off" now. lol Fast forward two years later, I have a new boyfriend, we are relaxing on the couch and his phone is going off like crazy. I take a peek while he's checking it. He's getting messages from lo and behold POF. I guess this should let you know what type of guys are on this website.

patricke20
3/30/16

I was in Afghanistan and thats where my wife now messaged me . We met off of pof and 65 days later married and been married for almost 6 yrs now thanks pof. You just have to weed out the fakes and dont think everyone is fake

joeb213
3/27/16

I was on Plenty of dogs for about a year looking for a woman who was in my league, I'm 6 foot tall 165LBS with a six pack, I work out 5 days a week. I own a very successful business, a beautiful house and car. I have average looks and a great build. NO KIDS! The only dogs on POF that would give me the time of day had 2 or more kids with a dead end job OR no job at all! most were as THEY say a few extra pounds which means 80 pounds or more overweight, no car and some kind of mental or physical issue. I MET one who needed a heart transplant, another who needed a lung transplant and another who needed a liver transplant and 5 others with fibromyalgia and out out these five 2 couldn't drive due to pain and seizures. AND all the pretty ones with normal size bodies blew me off.. READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT POF.. https://skyespitfire.wordpress.com/2012/06/15/the-truth-about-plenty-of-fish/

heatherd35
3/26/16

I joined POF 2 years ago out of desperation. I had tried other sites (such as meet me, okcupid, match, etc.). I'm a divorced mother with 2 full time jobs and had been in 2 very abusive relationships. I didn't have time to look out in the "real world" for a relationship, and honestly I was quite gun shy because of my past relationships.

For the first 8 months or so I had nothing but bad luck. Guys only looking to hook up. But I didn't give up. Finally ran across a profile that peaked my interest (had similar likes and his profile seemed very genuine) and even though I never would have approached him in person because I felt he was way "out of my league", I took a shot, and messaged him. Now as of tomorrow we will have been together for a year. He is everything I have dreamed of for a significant other. We never fight and he truly treats me like a queen. Not to mention my daughter absolutely loves him and he reciprocates her adoration.

I guess my point is that, if you're willing to put the time in and weed out the losers, you can have amazing luck in finding the right person. Just like any other dating site, there are people who aren't honest and are only looking to hook up. But there ARE genuine people out there truly looking for their one "fish". Just like in the "real world" online dating is a series of trial and error. Don't give up!

tedg14
3/24/16

I canceled my account and they keep charging me. No way to call or talk to anyone.
THEY DO NOT CARE !

johna492
3/22/16

Forgive my bad judgement but I tried it a year ago. Average to total dogs who wont even reply. Average chick posts pics from 5 years ago. Never delete their profiles when seeing someone. Those who reply are catfish who wont meet (if you're lucky) or users (of you) and serial date men for free meals, if they want to meet again they play games of trying to get you to up the ante as they go back online to meet several others. Dont you dare do the same and keep your options open too though or you'll never hear from her again! Want to date a single mum? She'll ask you for £1000 per month to pay her rent (£700pm Housing Benefit reduction) and top-up her Tax Credits reduction (£300 pm) because you've moved in with her and she'll lose these benefits as you're 'living together'. Aye, guid ane'!

Tip for consumers: FS, meet in real life, unless you're a socially inept loser or only after fun

bethb39
3/13/16

Beware! Even after you cancel your membership they continue to charge you. There are NO contact emails or phone numbers for this site. You cannot contact them. DO NOT give them your credit card, bank or paypal information. I had to have paypal delete the account for me in order to stop paying them every 3 months. This is not a reputable site.

lk50
3/6/16

Was on POF maybe two weeks got my account hacked. Paid for 3 months can't get into account at all. Emailed customer service no resolution no money back. Customer will take even reply back to you. Nome of my email accounts work. Got hacked bad so why would anyone want to be with this horrible site? Read reviews like this to make an educated decision before throwing your money away. Stay away far away from POF.

joea61
3/5/16

jasonw96
3/5/16

I used to be pretty negative about POF, but they made some improvements recently. No one can know that you visited their profile unless you message them, if you choose this free feature. And your profile doesnt show up in other users searches if you so choose. POF does let people youve contacted see when youre online (if theyre really looking for it), but so does every other site and POF is less blatant about it. I hope they keep these things because they are the reason it works for me.

There are good reasons why so many are using POF instead of some other free site like OkCupid. Its honest and open. For example, when you do a search you get all the profiles (those that want to be seen) that fit your search criteria, in order of their last login. With a lot of other sites, what you get is unclear and depends on some mysterious algorithm. Thats a barrier. POF really has no barriers to communication other than the ones the users choose. I believe thats how POF managed to get chicks to use the site: plenty of options, and open communication. And of course the men will go where the chicks are at.

The lack of a chat box is actually a blessing because you dont want to be trading endless messages online. If they are really interested and serious about meeting someone, theyll give up their contact info; and if they arent, lets not waste any more time on it. Chat-based services are like magnets for attention whores (Im looking at you, Badoo).

I take off one star because of the 14 year maximum age differential (if youre 45, for example, you cant message people 30 and under). I understand why they did it, because women get tons of messages and get overwhelmed and quickly leave. But it would have been better to highlight the message settings that already existed, which allow users to limit the age range of people who can message them (among other things).

Most negative reviews of POF really come down to people who are not having success for reasons related to themselves or their profiles. Online dating is bound to suck for most guys, unless you are in the top 5% of most desirable men. As for women complaining about poor quality men theyve found, well thats the price when a site gives you maximum choices, you then have to weed out the bad ones. But a lot of women think they shouldnt have to put any time or work into this.

karenh133
3/4/16

Met a guy on here who I thought was a great match. We talked almost nonstop every day for about a week. We met in person and decided to start dating. This great guy quickly turned into a jerk. It became apparent he was only on Pof to hookup with women. Unfortunately I became one of those women. Needless to say it didnt last. To make matters worse, I found out he had been recently arrested for assault. He had also been arrested for domestic violence and at least 5 ro's had been filed against him over the last several years., several for domestic violence. These men that prey on women should be ashamed of themselves.

denisem61
3/4/16

No one is down to earth - real!!!! I hate this site - totally!!!!

peterm175
3/3/16

mr average, looking for miss average, stupid enough to pay a fee for a month to see who viewed my profile and to get to know who wants to meet me, well i did very well going on the results in other reviews i have read, lots of women showing some interest, and decided to meet up with a fantastic woman, however she lives an hour drive from myself, this is no great distance, but i work long hours and its hard work, i feel our relationship is fading fast as im losing interest fast, so pof can work, my biggest gripe is they have taken a second months subscription from paypal, they intend to take another 10 payments of £38odd, i have taken this up with paypal and they were very very good to be fair to them, even tho i have lost the latter payment paypal have blocked any future payments

maryt48
3/1/16

My profile was stolen by another woman. I am black and she is white. She kept my user name, the email address to the account and changed a few details including the picture. She replaced my profile picture with hers. I was on the site one minute and literally within 10 minutes I could not access my profile. She did not bother to change the profile summary. I submitted a complaint to POF 3 times but the scammer profile is still up. I am sure she had all the email exchanges that were in my account. That means she may have phone numbers. This is a mess. It does not appear that POF does anything when you report incidents.

michaelk145
2/29/16

I was on POF twice from 2006-2009 and back on 2011-2013. There was barely girls replying to my messages and I use the site just for the forms until 2009. I met someone outside the site so I deleted my profile. Then back in 2011, I came back. POF has changed but, I can't look at the forms anymore. Then there was girls that I was messaging back and forth, but some of those girls got mad about something I said and then block me. There was girls are that some what cute, but not as hot as a super model. I figure I message them. Many of them, I saw they read the message, delete it and never look at my profile. And some of those girls never read the message and never look at my profile. Or the girls look at my profile and deleted my message without even reading it. I see how picky these are and they're not beauty queens. There was some girls that are not into interracial dating and I date girls outside my race. What made deleted my account for good was there a girl that I talking to from POF that made me pissed off. This was back in 2013, I saw a pretty Latina girl who is chubby (Size don't matter, big or small, I like them all), anyways I messaged her and she replied back in 10 mins. Me and her were messaging each other back and forth for two days. I thought we had a connection. She added on facebook later that week.
We messaged each other on facebook messager getting to know each other. We exchanged phone numbers. We were texing and exchanging photos. We were talking on the phone. But, I felt like it was taking forever to meet her. We met on 08/13 and on 10/13 I wanted to meet her in person so I can take her out on Halloween. This girl was acting strange. I sent her a message about if we can do video chat just to make sure we're real.
But, she never answered the message. After that she never return my calls or text.
What made me not wanna talk to her was she was being rude. She's a year younger than me, I was 25 then. What was weird about her was she was still going to college at 24.
She doesn't have a job, she sold makeup on online and hasn't sold anything since summer that same year. Ofcourse, she lives with her parents and brother. I live with roommates.
Her dad and brother are the only ones working, but not her and her mom.
I felt like she was looking for someone to live off of. I'm not looking to be her sugar daddy.
So, I stopped contact with this freeloader and deleted POF. I was thinking about giving it another, but it could be worse.

suzannem40
2/27/16

Gross my husband joined this site met a desperate chic with a kid. So desperate she didn't mind he leave me and the kids for her. Now all I get is she's mad we talk to much, yea insecure women steal married men. Good luck sailor boy. Lol

davidf171
2/27/16

scammers! scammers! scammers! that's what they are and that's what they do they try to convince you to send them money or do whatever they want you to get your picture used for their identity purposes.after I caught on to their game when they asked me for over $700 I sent them a picture of money instead it's the only way you can get through to them now I have a picture on my profile that is so far in distance but they can't even see my direct face and I get aggravated and they won't accept it on any websites when it's not accepted on a website like that you can tell they are legit SCAM refer any site they won't accept it and they won't let it download because they want your face for their purposes to use as identity theft for any reason whatsoever so they don't have to put their picture on the website. These computer junkies will use it for any purpose whatsoever and when they find out that you don't even exist or you're out there is a computer genius. they block you indefinitely because they don't want to have to deal with you and they know what you're up against and they will block you from over 2,000 identities that they have and that's how you know what they're capable up there probably the site admin. who basically runs the entire site and there is somewhere in the US but their IP proxy address is probably in another country. so if you're lucky enough don't even give them access to anything at least you have and don't allow them to get access to any of your credit card or bank cards if you're lucky he's a prepaid credit card to send them and just let them use that to get access to anything of yours and then cut it up and throw it away if its prepaid and then they would be using it for the rest of the week that hang up on them if you have a flip phone or any kind of generic phone let them use that phone number and then just crack it and throw it away and I'll be calling it in till doomsday

briet2
2/26/16

So I found out about POF from a friend of mine and started my page.After I wrote a nice profile about my self and posted a few pictures I started looking at guys profile. I took a couple of "test" that they have where they show you who you could be compatible with and you could put not interested, interested or maybe. From time to time I would talk to a couple of guys here and there but nothing serious. There was a profile that keep popping up over and over in my search. I read the profile before and thought this guy was attractive so I clicked "maybe interested" I had no idea that when you click "maybe" it shows the other person that you are interested in them. A few days later the guy I said "maybe" too decided to message me...now almost 4 years later I am on my way to saying yes to him for the rest of my life. In the end its not the website...its the person. Some people get on the site looking for love, well if they are really ready and put their all into it, then it can work (just like any relationship) Others go on for fun and games, which is fine, but if you are really trying to start dating someone and you know you want a relationship, don't even try to talk to the ones that is just looking for fun or to just be friends. Just my advice...but the site worked for me!

josep1720
2/25/16

I like to meet friends i,m new here

rocheller5
2/24/16

I never authorized a continued payment plan. To my understanding it was $38.00 for 3 months. Now, I have been charged again and there is no way to delete my cardit card information or an actual phone number to call someone.

beckyc19
2/24/16

Please ladies be careful chatting with those so called military men! It's not worth the conversation. When I reported these situations I've been told they are fake profiles using stolen pictures. My last experience his profile didn't say his occupation. Or a good photo of him! Until we started chatting on hang outs....ladies military men are not allowed on these forms of communications. Be careful!!

rubig
2/20/16

I met plenty of people from the site. Through the site I made friends and eventually after about a year of removing and returning to the site I found my partner today (: Never expected to find my partner through a dating site, but it's by far been my best and longest relationship. Honestly dating sites are basically all the same more or less

mikeb241
2/18/16

I've been using this site for a few months now. Its not any better than Match, or OKCupid, or Our Time. You still get the stupid fake come on - "So and So wants to meet you".....NOT! I actually got a "reply" from a woman kindly turning down my request to strike up an acquaintance........I never sent her a message, and I never even saw a profile to send a message to! The only difference I see with this site is apparently more women in my town use it than the other sites. The absolute WORST thing though is POF slows down wiithout warning. One minute you're surfing profiles or messaging someone, and WHAM! you can't go to the next page, or get to your mailbox for 45 minutes to an hour....the pages just time out and the site becomes useless. My recommendation is, if you use this site, DO NOT opt for the paid subscription......you won't be happy.

georgeb137
2/17/16

I was married for 18 yrs. Finally it was my chance to live a little. Pof has brought me more ass than the once had bi girlfriend. Love this site. My biggest expense use to be fuel, no it's condoms. If you aren't getting laid off this site then you deserve to be single.

jog22
2/17/16

I received a racist message...I cannot find a way to report this?

laurar74
2/16/16

Met a nice guy... got a call from his girlfriend. Took a break, met a nice guy, found out he had SEVERAL girlfriends, the next day some dude started talking to me and I managed to get his last name... you figure if you are going to cheat your main Facebook profile shouldn't be of you and your girlfriend. Ya all the dudes on here just want booty, or several side chicks, dont expect more then that.

justinl66
2/11/16

This Website is full off;
* Very Ugly & insecure Men & Women*
* Single Mothers with lots of Children, looking for $$
*Good Looking women, that just want to do the Slut rounds & in a Cosmetic/Commercial World to make themselves feel better, & get the most messages
*Drug & Alcoholic's
*Inauthentic & very insecure people

You have been Warned!

Match.com is even worse, full of Fake Profile's/Scammer's & fake messages, hacking into
Your Email account.
If u want to meet someone, the internet dating game, is a no go. Go to the Supermarket, go for a walk, go the the library or for a walk on the beach or go to your local food & produce & Art & craft markets to meet someone,

58 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the POF staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
1 week ago
Answer
bastiaanv5
A: I love make sex with girls on POF, i think is a good site , but girls are not so beautiful.Bastiaan
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the POF staff and other customers.

7 Photos for POF