US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

harryp16

4 were perfect but they sure screwed up Valentines day 2013. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

madihag
4/21/15

I have been two time order but I have been cancelled ,no reply ,you will mad but no body reply after log time just you just have received reply with sorry,very very bad services they can't deliver on time they can't reply ,

andreww83
4/17/15

What i paid for and ordered was not at all what they delivered ( see pics) and when I complained this is how they answer:

(me) Hello

I have to complain. What I paid for and what was delivered are two different things. I have attached a picture of the disappointing effort made by your florist.

This is not what I paid for and expected for my wife.

Very disappointed, please advise

(Them)
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have checked the pictures and the delivered product is fresh and fine in quality.Also the products are delivered as per the substitution policy stated on our website and as per which the pictures displayed on our website are upgraded versions and the products upon delivery might not be same but will be similar.

The order was delivered accordingly and there seemed no issue with it.

Regards,

(My answer)

To

customerservice@pickupflowers.com

What a rip off......I pay a decent price and you issue my wife something worth half the value......you can dress it up as you like with your "substitution policy" terminology but you have misrepresented your offer.

I will write up a review stating the same.

Tip for consumers: They wont offer a refund or even a partial it seems so dont use them....

kevinj52
4/10/15

Such poor service. Flowers were not delivered at all. Lost my money. Please do not use this site.
Stop cheating people punks

safaris
4/9/15

I inquired about my order via chat since no one answers at the 415 number. The agent 'Sarah brown' first told me it was delivered when in fact it wasn't. She said 'it looks like it was delivered but I cant verify' wth?! So I called my credit card company and I am making a claim for my undelivered flowers. This is titalky a scam.

janap
4/8/15

Never use this site to deliver things to your loved ones. Their service is very poor, never deliver on time and hidden charges. Recipient never get the same thing which you order. I ordered a flower bouquet to deliver in Sri Lanka, it was not delivered on time. After 3 days when I asked for refund they were able to deliver some cheap flowers, not only that they charged from the recipient shamelessly .

sonyad1
4/8/15

Let me preface this testimony by saying after all this grief, I filed a complaint with the BBB only to find Pickupflowers has many previous complaints and the lowest rating: F. As in Fail.

I ordered some roses and lilies to be delivered to my sister in law for her 30th birthday. The cost: 52 Euros. They never arrived. So I spent the next 4 days trying to get a refund. PUF apparently has a "24/6 customer service phone numbers" I tried both the numbers in the USA and in the UK. No one is ever available. Either you get an answering machine asking to leave your contact information, in which case they never call you back, or the line is picked up but no one speaks. The only communication available is their "live chat" or email. After speaking to 4 live chat people, (oh, and be prepared to wait and wait) and numerous emails, PUF finally promised a refund.

Then, a week and a half after this, I rec'd an email saying my flowers had been delivered. My sister-in-law sent me a picture of the flowers and they were a handful of daisies. Again, with much difficulty, I tried to contact PUF to discuss why my credit card had been charge without my authorization and after I was promised a refund. They refused to discuss this question. I also queried about sending daisies in place of lilies and roses. They told me that daisies are an acceptable replacement for lilies and roses in their "substitution policy". And, I was eventually charged 59 Euros.

So, to sum up, 5 days late, unauthorized charge, daisies, 59 Euros. I suppose I should be grateful their was not more hidden costs considering the business ethics of this company.
Don't use this terrible company to send flowers. Their advertising is false, their customer service is pitiful and they are completely without ethics.

Just a little update: PUF has to date (April 22/15)not responded to the complaint I submitted to the BBB. Also, I replied to "Betty' - you know, the 'bla bla we're sorry, call me, email me and we will straighten things out' response to this review. Betty doesn't return calls or emails so save yourself the trouble of contacting. Still the worst flower delivery company out there, and maybe even a little worse for more false portrayal of their customer service!

Tip for consumers: If you have been hosed by PUF, consider making an official complaint to the BBB. Even if it spares one person the terrible experience, and if PUF loses sales, it will be worth it.

irise
3/29/15

I was extremely worried after reading these reviews. I ordered flowers for my mom who was going to be overseas on her birthday.
I was pleasantly surprised when my mom informed me that she received them at the hotel where she was staying. The arrangement looked great. Very close to the picture on the site.

darrenb27
3/27/15

Absolutely disgusting that this website is allowed to still exist. Complete scam. they took my money and didn't deliver anything.
When i tried to contact them they blocked all forms of communication. I called both their offices in the UK and U.S and was just met with background noise and no one speaking. Their skype talk option connected then they just blocked me. Their online live chat option is clearly not a real person and just kept either ignoring my questions or cutting me off. The day after i started receiving ridiculous emails from them that made no sense and were contradicting in the same mail, also clearly generated and not from an actual person. The final one after asking for a refund actually read "Ok we will surely cancel that order for you. We will notify you once the order is delivered"!!!! No doubt this complaint will have the same automated response underneath that all the others have from them. Get these crooks off the net. No stars.

alh40
3/24/15

This is the worst online buying experience I ever had! Those people are awful! may be and because of them many relations got troubles! I ordered a flowers Bouquet to be delivered to Germany on 21 march as a birthday gift, but my girl received nothing!!! I was planning to surprise her but these idiots ruined my surprised and caused a problem between us!!! they never pick up the phone calls and I guess they have an automatic reply on live chat! I opened a dispute on paypal but they did not response yet, I am going to escalate to claim soon. IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP NEVER USE THEIR WEBSITE. THEY ARE CROOKS.

lamaf1
3/23/15

I AM WARNING YOU ...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM...i bought flower for my mothers on mothers day for 150 dollars...the flowers was delivered but GUESS WHAT the flowers don't look like the one I ordered online...so completely different with a broken vase...I paid 150 dollars ...but the flowers they sent my mom will probably cost 10 dollars VERY POOR and it looks nothing like the one online even the vase is different ...OMG...I WAS SHOCKED...I been calling them and emailing them for complain and refund...but no one picking my calls or replying to my email....TOTAL SCAM.

joer142
3/22/15

Tip for consumers: they stuck me not once but twice in one year. please never use this company, there horrible and would not wish my experience to a enemy, worst ever. product never should up and I ordered 10 days in advance to avoid the drama and they simply SUCK.......

johns847
3/19/15

Hello,

I'm a real customer who purchased $30.75 from their website to be delivered to Taiwan for my mom's birthday. Guess what, they eat up my money and never delivered the followers. I have to call my credit card company and cancel this bogus transaction. I have to mention that their customer services is HORRIBLE as well!!! I called them twice to check on status of my order and they answered, "We'll have to check with our international partner", and just left the conversation like that.

SCAM WEBSITE, do not THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY. Try something else. AVOID THEM AT ALL COST.

Blessings.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS SITE at all cost!!!

justineo2
3/17/15

After my initial post, they replied via this site that I should get in touch with 'Betty' and they'll resolve the issue to my satisfaction. What a load of b.s. I emailed this Betty and so far nothing. I guess they are at least trying to appear through this site and others as if they're actually doing something when in fact they're continuing to ignore their customers and complaints. What scammers.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother

philips45
3/15/15

I Ordered a flower arrangement to be hand delivered to my Mum in Ireland for the day before mothers day 14th March 2015.
Nothing turned up.......
I tried their live chat and got through to Jessica Watt after I explained my situation she ignored me. I have requested a full refund.
Terrible customer service all round. I will never use this company again and shall inform everyone else of the same.

Tip for consumers: Never use it!

cynthiah16
3/1/15

I ordered flowers to be sent to a friend in UK and they took my money and never delivered. I contacted them and they could not give me a delivery date. The flowers were for Valentines day and I was heartbroken that they did not deliver in time, so told them to just change gift message and send anyway. Well it is now 4 weeks later and they still cannot give me a delivery date. The Worst flower shop ever!!! I have sent flowers all over the world and never had a problem until this site.

Tip for consumers: Do Not use this site!!!! They will take your money and you won't get your flowers to your loved ones.

iiyog
2/25/15

This just happened to me too. I order some flower to be send to australia from the U.S. they keep sending me email saying that there is a problem sending the flowers and that it will be send at the earliest convenience. After 2 days later i contacted them and they told me that it was sent to the wrong address. I reply back telling them that i know this is a scam. i didn't bother arguing. i filed a dispute w/my credit card company. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO ORDER YOUR FLOWERS. THIS IS A FAKE COMPANY. They will keep sending you email apologizing for the delay, etc....but it doesn't go anywhere because your relative will never receive the flower.

Tip for consumers: THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE

claritad
2/24/15

Terrible! Place an order on the 9th of Feb. for flowers to be delivered in the Philippines for Feb. 13, 2015. The Flowers were not delivered. Live chat hardly works. I tried several times but failed. No email for customer service, US phone only goes on a recording and no replies on my correspondence. I had to file a dispute with paypal. Live chat on Feb. 24 finally worked and said it was delivered Feb. 16 which was probably Feb. 17, Philippine time because I was informed by the recipients daughter that as of Feb. 16, they have not received any flower delivery yet. So disappointing!

carmenv9
2/24/15

Me and my fiance had the worst Valentine experience with this company. It ruined our day and caused so much sadness. What was promised and advertised was not true. We received a very ugly floral arrangement fit for a funeral service. Satisfaction Guarantee does not work. We just received an explanation after 11 days. Poor customer service and what is worst, they made it look like it is our fault.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this online site. A total RIP-OFF no customer service to answer your queries.

maziarr
2/23/15

I have no idea why these people waste their time! no delivery, no customer service, they don't make a penny and they don't sell anything. The looks of the site seems soooooooooo legit! They use robot in their live chat and also they have absolutely no other types of customer support.

If you ordered flowers for Valentine's day without caring for reading any reviews about this, I strongly suggest you reconsider your relationship!

Tip for consumers: Useful Tip: Stay AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

kurnis
2/22/15

This lot are major scammers! Thought i was the only one! Ordered flowers for valentines day never arrived!!! Customer service my ass! !! Never again!! There should be a 0 for overall rating

clarkb14
2/22/15

They take your money, and keep promising things that never happen. Then they tell you its your fault the flowers were never received

emrez
2/21/15

They never deliver nor make a refund! I even contacted $#*!ty customer care and they want me to remove my paypal dispute to make a refund. I'm sure if i remove the dispute, they will never pay back.

Tip for consumers: They don't even deserve a 1 star.!!!! NEVER USE THIS SPAM SITE!!!

niels212
2/20/15

After three days of promises the flowers I ordered were never delivered. Despite my request to cancel the order the flowers were never delivered and my money was never refunded.
Stay away from these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this website it is a scam

salvadorj1
2/20/15

they will do everything to keep ur money.. nobody seems to be incharge.. if u complain, it goes to the same people that takes ur order.. this pickupflower site is a scam.. keep ur money or look for a professional flowershop that will make their customers their priority and would live up to their words.. they subcontract all their orders that's why their assurance is a pure plain LIE.. STAY AWAYYYY..

Tip for consumers: go for the local flower shops.. u will have better service..

arthurk21
2/18/15

I ordered 12 red roses and a teddy bear for my girlfriend in Suriname to be delivered Friday the 13th (day before Valentine's Day). I received a confirmation email with the order number stating they would deliver within 3-5 business days and after five days and still not hearing confirmation from my girlfriend that she received flowers, I contacted the company to which they said they would send an email to me when they would be delivered. I am going on 7 business days and still nothing. No one answers the phone at the California number (415) 315-9697 nor do they return your message. I will finally flat out ask my girlfriend if she has received flowers (which is really going to ruin the moment) and then when I get confirmation that she hasn't, then I will submit a fraud claim through my credit card company to have the money reissued to my account and go through FTD florist to send her flowers.

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the headache and DON'T USE THIS FLORAL SERVICE!

timothyc26
2/17/15

I have ordered flowers for my girlfriend in advanced for Valentine's Day and they did not deliver it. Instead I got a message that they postponed it to 17th Feb due to "high volume of orders". This really disappointed me because my girlfriend did not receive anything on Valentine's Day. Horrible service with very slow customer support. Takes ages to get back at you for a simple question. Will never use their service ever again!

micheleh24
2/17/15

Do NOT order from this company!!! I ordered a chocolate cake for Valentine's day to my friend in Denmark, and scheduled delivery for today, the 17th. Nothing came, and it's now 11pm. I'm fed up with this BS. I called the direct company number in Switzerland, and it was a dead number. I tried to reach them on Skype, and it was a false profile. I logged onto their "customer service" chat, and the guy won't even answer. I got two messages from him.

"Let me assist you in this regard. Please give me couple of minutes, so that i can check the details and get back to you."
(Then, thirteen minutes later)
"Due to valentines season,there is a high traffic on website,There might be delay assisting you,Please bear with me."

Here we are, fifteen minutes later, and no response still. This is bull&#$%. I'm on the phone with my bank right now, cancelling this order. And my friend got no gift for Valentine's day.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!

aarar
2/17/15

I purchased Valentine's day flower for my little sister who is a special child hoping it will make her day. I checked with their Customer rep if it will for sure arrive by 14th and she said YES. My little sister kept on waiting whole Valentine's day into tears. Next day they emailed me asking for alternative contact number which I already had provided but I still gave them same number and guess what it gets delivered after 4 days on 17th where there is no Valentine's day anywhere in the world.I had to contact local friend for alternative local flower delivery. Not just disappointed on how it made poor kid sad but they have been so ignorant in their email keep asking for same phone number which I already provided with original Order and also when I said it's too late please cancel refund they refused that. They are the worst service and worst website you could use to make anyone feel miserable.Please for your loved ones sake DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE EVEN IF THEY OFFER IT FOR FREE

alans59
2/17/15

I ordered one dozen beautiful red roses for my girl on Valentines day. They were delivered on time but looked a million miles different from the glamourous photo on the website. They were old and tatty and poorly wrapped.
The next day all that was left was stalks and a plastic bag full of petals.....They lasted "one" day.......yes people......ONE day.
Customer services gave me zero customer satisfaction telling me they were sent out in perfect condition......Total crap.
Lesson learned , I wont ever use them again.

Tip for consumers: Use another supplier.

krishnas2
2/17/15

I ordered a 75$ worth flowers to be delivered on 14th feb(01420165) but was not delivered. on writing to them they gave some lame response and told it would be delivered on 16th. Still it has not been delivered. they do not respond to the mail I sent to them, do not respond to live chat nor to phone call, call is picked but no one speaks only hear some typing noise. Unprofessional people. Will not order with them again

Tip for consumers: No one should use their service

allenb13
2/16/15

Review: I made the mistake of ordering from here for my fiance on Valentine's Day to go to the Philippines. Flowers were supposed to be in a vase but instead were in a box and 1/2 way dead! Some were tiny others regular sized. I emailed the company and this was their response. What a joke, avoid!!!!!!
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your Email.
While it is rare that we substitute your order components, there are times when substitution is required for items delivered by the local florist.
Regards,
Michael

Tip for consumers: AVOID!!

nigelg4
2/16/15

I bought my girlfriend a valentine gift for valentine's day from this company assuming that they were good but I guess I was wrong. My girlfriend did not receive anything at all, and it's been over 48 hours since the day they said they would deliver it.. Then I saw this page full of negative comments.. I wish I could get a refund or I might take action and report this company for fraud if I don't see a delivery happening or my money back.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

zenneny
2/16/15

I ordered a flower from this site on Feb 09, 2015 scheduled for delivery on Valentines day. My wife cancelled all her appointments because the flower might arrive any time of the day. But the flower did not arrive until the end of Valentines day. The worst thing is they did not inform about the order status, so that I can buy from other flower shop.

I fired 2 emails to customer service but they replied very late the day after the scheduled delivery date saying that the item is already out for delivery.

This site might be doing false advertisement because their web site says "On time delivery" but they did not deliver. Until now I did not receive any communication from them regarding my undelivered item.

Even if they will refund the money and multiply a thousand times but still they cannot bring back that especial event that I've missed.

Tip for consumers: To all customers, please do not attempt to buy from this site.

patrickw40
2/14/15

Update
I contacted my credit card company about it and they (Capitol One) reimbursed me. When I find out more I will post results here.

-Patrick W.

clintm25
2/14/15

I just reported this company to BBB, I think everyone on here should send a complaint to BBB.org.. FYI, I order flowers for Valentines day and never got delivered, never got money back, no phone calls, no email responses... etc. Horrible

Tip for consumers: BBB.org, report them

jameso31
2/14/15

Terrible service. Took an hour to finally a response from what appear to be automated bots on the Live chat. Then to be told they cant deliver on the day due to high volume.
It would of been nice to received prior notification of this. If you cant deliver flowers on Valentines day... whats the point of your service!?

I will try get a refund... thankfully I didn't spend too much money.

Tip for consumers: Dont

stanleyl21
2/13/15

It's supposed to be a special day for me and my wife. While I'm out stationed in South America and she in europe, and I can't meet her for Vday, all I wanted was to surprise her and make her happy. In the end, the surprise didn't come and all I get was disappointment from both sides, anger and disgust for PICKUPFLOWERS and regrets for having chose this scammer company. It is not that I have spent alot of money on the flowers, but the fact that I have chosen this scammer company because it seems like a legit company and the fact that I couldn't do anything special for my wife this year and there is no second Vday in 2015. I regret not researching on reviews for this scammer company before I place my order. Please do not order from this company if you are intending to really surprise your loved ones.

carloh14
2/13/15

Scam - no delivery and no return messags to enquiries and my complains
If you order here you make someone unhappy that you don't want
and some people will get rich on your behalf.

asak10
2/12/15

Please, I don't really write a review, but this website made me do and I am telling you, listen to the other review about this site and it is the worst!! more of a scam website for me. flowers are great, but the overall service is terrible . Their checkout thing in their website does not work that much. Just like on my last order, I did not really click the check out button and suddenly I received an email saying that I purchased that item. Long story short, Do not try to order in this site. Man, really a scam site! 1/10 : 1 - because of the flowers quality.

Tip for consumers: Please do not try to use this site! it is a fraud!

sameenm
2/10/15

Alas I also fell for the trap ... I wish I had read these reviews before ordering .. my order number 01420554 for a cake was not fulfilled ... instead they replaced the order with Chocolate and flowers ... which is still not delivered ...

Tip for consumers: Please DO NOT fall for the scam ...

tot28
1/28/15

Do not order. False advertisement. Customer service bad English. They need to go out of business because they are ripping off people. I bought flowers meant to cheer someone up who is going through chemo. First off they do didn't deliver the day of but the next. I received a picture from the recipient and it looks like $#*!. I don't think I have ever seen something so horrible. I spent about $112 for flowers that looked like a $20 arrangement! Problem is some of the leaves look wilted with cheap flowers. I am so EMBARASSED and not only that how my friend must feel I sent her horrible looking flowers. There are no good reviews of this company. They are scam artists. I wish I read the reviews but their website looks good!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER!! STAY AWAY

alexisb31
1/7/15

They lie to you, they do not deliver. They LIE!!
DO NOT USE pickupflowers.com ever.
My order was 01410700 and I found out through other reviews the same number used over and over again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM.

maxm51
12/24/14

If you are reading these reviews before you order then you're on a good start because STOP RIGHT HERE. I wish I had read them before I ordered. I placed two orders 1: An arrangement of Orchids (ordered orchids for a reason) in a vase which they replaced with a mix of roses & lilies no vase and looked very ordinary and arrived a day late. 2: A bottle of Shiraz which is now 2 days late and still not delivered...WTF..!! I have asked for a refund based on their customer satisfaction (unsatisfactory) policy so not sure where that will get me, and I cant seem to get hold of anyone at their "live chat".....Bottom line is STAY AWAY FROM pickup flowers....!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE pickup flowers.com.......!!!!!!!

kenc29
12/23/14

I sent flowers to Italy to be delivered on Dec 18. When I check online they say the order was completed. Well that did not happen and I can't contact anybody on the online chat or by telephone. This is a complete ripoff. I will call the credit card company and challenge the charge.

ashleyc48
12/22/14

I've been trying to get in touch with their Live Chat since ordering my mom a Christmas arrangement yesterday. No one has answered the Live Chat. Has anyone had any luck canceling their order via their bank if their order is still processing? The delivery date said today 12/22. Clearly, that has not happened. I wish I would have read the reviews prior to ordering. I will never recommend this website or business to anyone. I will however, let everyone know how horrible it is.

Tip for consumers: Don't! There is your tip!

jordanr20
12/11/14

nothing has ever been delivered, i ve been filled up with bull$#*! saying they couldn't find the address, i should have read the reviews before

DONT ORDER FROM THIS PEOPLE ITS A RIP OFF, I HOPE POLICE WILL SOON INVESTIGATE

alexandrea13
12/7/14

I should have checked these reviews before. It would have saved me the humiliating situation of sending probably the worst and most sad flowers ever to my mother's birthday in Brazil. They looked great in the picture and arrived on time. However, when I got the photo of the flowers from my mother, I thought deeply embarrassed. They didn't look anything like what I have ordered. Worst of all, they were all nearly dead, sad and completely inappropriate. These are situations in which I would have even preferred they didn't arrive....

kumarr5
12/5/14

Worstttttttt........ Simply Worsttttttttt..... It's my first time i'am using this site and m GUILTY the biggest mistake i made.... Yesterday was the special day for my GF i ordered chocolates and orchid NOT DELIVERED YET when asked to check why it's not done representative said they need 24 more hrs to check ARE YOU SERIOUS.....!!!!!! What kind of management you guys have if you can't catch ur suppliers then just stop FAKE PROMISES.... M so irritated by following reasons :

1. No one is giving response on my call and i'm calling from INDIA on ISD rates applies.
2. Every time they say we are checking but no one taking any action.
3. I asked to Escalate this order and guess what they disconnected the chat.
4. When i pleased them now may i have status got response they need 24hrs.
5. Fake website and Worst website.
6. STILL M CALLING BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE.

NEVER EVER USE http://www.pickupflowers.com/ (-_-)

Tip for consumers: If you want your special moments to make more special NEVER USE THIS SITE or choice is ur's.... Believe me the Worst Experience i got...

scottm95
12/4/14

Very disappointing! I ordered flowers, chocolates and a nice teddy bear for my fiancé. After checking on live chat and being told they were on their way, I was informed that they could not find the order at the local supplier. I asked to speak with a manager and was given an email address and a telephone number. I called (from overseas which cost me money) and was told they would look into it and call me back. Well that never happened either...I did get an email saying I could choose a smaller bouquet??? Really??? I also had to let the surprise out of the bag for my fiancé and tell her to stay at work 3 hours longer than her shift. She was not very impressed. Thank you PickupFlowers for ruining my anniversary...it's ok cause I have only been living apart from my fiancé for 1.5 years...no problem...Arghhhhh

Tip for consumers: Never use this site...ever!

philiph40
12/2/14

I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday . It was almost 5pm so I used the chat to see if they were delivered. I was told they were on the way to her house. They were never delivered. They finally arrived a day later, wrong flowers, dying roses, and a piece of paper a a birthday card. I was told I would get a full refund and still have not received it. This has not been 10 days and I keep getting told thAt they are looking into the issue. I spoke with a manager that barely speaks English and was told I would have an answer in 48hrs, that was 2 days ago and still nothing. I WANT MY REFUND!!

Tip for consumers: Poor customer service if you have any problems. 100% satisfaction is not guaranteed