US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

harryp16

4 were perfect but they sure screwed up Valentines day 2013. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

iiyog
2/25/15

This just happened to me too. I order some flower to be send to australia from the U.S. they keep sending me email saying that there is a problem sending the flowers and that it will be send at the earliest convenience. After 2 days later i contacted them and they told me that it was sent to the wrong address. I reply back telling them that i know this is a scam. i didn't bother arguing. i filed a dispute w/my credit card company. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE TO ORDER YOUR FLOWERS. THIS IS A FAKE COMPANY. They will keep sending you email apologizing for the delay, etc....but it doesn't go anywhere because your relative will never receive the flower.

Tip for consumers: THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE

claritad
2/24/15

Terrible! Place an order on the 9th of Feb. for flowers to be delivered in the Philippines for Feb. 13, 2015. The Flowers were not delivered. Live chat hardly works. I tried several times but failed. No email for customer service, US phone only goes on a recording and no replies on my correspondence. I had to file a dispute with paypal. Live chat on Feb. 24 finally worked and said it was delivered Feb. 16 which was probably Feb. 17, Philippine time because I was informed by the recipients daughter that as of Feb. 16, they have not received any flower delivery yet. So disappointing!

carmenv9
2/24/15

Me and my fiance had the worst Valentine experience with this company. It ruined our day and caused so much sadness. What was promised and advertised was not true. We received a very ugly floral arrangement fit for a funeral service. Satisfaction Guarantee does not work. We just received an explanation after 11 days. Poor customer service and what is worst, they made it look like it is our fault.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this online site. A total RIP-OFF no customer service to answer your queries.

maziarr
2/23/15

I have no idea why these people waste their time! no delivery, no customer service, they don't make a penny and they don't sell anything. The looks of the site seems soooooooooo legit! They use robot in their live chat and also they have absolutely no other types of customer support.

If you ordered flowers for Valentine's day without caring for reading any reviews about this, I strongly suggest you reconsider your relationship!

Tip for consumers: Useful Tip: Stay AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

kurnis
2/22/15

This lot are major scammers! Thought i was the only one! Ordered flowers for valentines day never arrived!!! Customer service my ass! !! Never again!! There should be a 0 for overall rating

clarkb14
2/22/15

They take your money, and keep promising things that never happen. Then they tell you its your fault the flowers were never received

emrez
2/21/15

They never deliver nor make a refund! I even contacted $#*!ty customer care and they want me to remove my paypal dispute to make a refund. I'm sure if i remove the dispute, they will never pay back.

Tip for consumers: They don't even deserve a 1 star.!!!! NEVER USE THIS SPAM SITE!!!

niels212
2/20/15

After three days of promises the flowers I ordered were never delivered. Despite my request to cancel the order the flowers were never delivered and my money was never refunded.
Stay away from these scammers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from this website it is a scam

salvadorj1
2/20/15

they will do everything to keep ur money.. nobody seems to be incharge.. if u complain, it goes to the same people that takes ur order.. this pickupflower site is a scam.. keep ur money or look for a professional flowershop that will make their customers their priority and would live up to their words.. they subcontract all their orders that's why their assurance is a pure plain LIE.. STAY AWAYYYY..

Tip for consumers: go for the local flower shops.. u will have better service..

arthurk21
2/18/15

I ordered 12 red roses and a teddy bear for my girlfriend in Suriname to be delivered Friday the 13th (day before Valentine's Day). I received a confirmation email with the order number stating they would deliver within 3-5 business days and after five days and still not hearing confirmation from my girlfriend that she received flowers, I contacted the company to which they said they would send an email to me when they would be delivered. I am going on 7 business days and still nothing. No one answers the phone at the California number (415) 315-9697 nor do they return your message. I will finally flat out ask my girlfriend if she has received flowers (which is really going to ruin the moment) and then when I get confirmation that she hasn't, then I will submit a fraud claim through my credit card company to have the money reissued to my account and go through FTD florist to send her flowers.

Tip for consumers: Save yourself the headache and DON'T USE THIS FLORAL SERVICE!

timothyc26
2/17/15

I have ordered flowers for my girlfriend in advanced for Valentine's Day and they did not deliver it. Instead I got a message that they postponed it to 17th Feb due to "high volume of orders". This really disappointed me because my girlfriend did not receive anything on Valentine's Day. Horrible service with very slow customer support. Takes ages to get back at you for a simple question. Will never use their service ever again!

micheleh24
2/17/15

Do NOT order from this company!!! I ordered a chocolate cake for Valentine's day to my friend in Denmark, and scheduled delivery for today, the 17th. Nothing came, and it's now 11pm. I'm fed up with this BS. I called the direct company number in Switzerland, and it was a dead number. I tried to reach them on Skype, and it was a false profile. I logged onto their "customer service" chat, and the guy won't even answer. I got two messages from him.

"Let me assist you in this regard. Please give me couple of minutes, so that i can check the details and get back to you."
(Then, thirteen minutes later)
"Due to valentines season,there is a high traffic on website,There might be delay assisting you,Please bear with me."

Here we are, fifteen minutes later, and no response still. This is bull&#$%. I'm on the phone with my bank right now, cancelling this order. And my friend got no gift for Valentine's day.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE!!! IT'S A SCAM!!!

aarar
2/17/15

I purchased Valentine's day flower for my little sister who is a special child hoping it will make her day. I checked with their Customer rep if it will for sure arrive by 14th and she said YES. My little sister kept on waiting whole Valentine's day into tears. Next day they emailed me asking for alternative contact number which I already had provided but I still gave them same number and guess what it gets delivered after 4 days on 17th where there is no Valentine's day anywhere in the world.I had to contact local friend for alternative local flower delivery. Not just disappointed on how it made poor kid sad but they have been so ignorant in their email keep asking for same phone number which I already provided with original Order and also when I said it's too late please cancel refund they refused that. They are the worst service and worst website you could use to make anyone feel miserable.Please for your loved ones sake DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE.

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICE EVEN IF THEY OFFER IT FOR FREE

alans59
2/17/15

I ordered one dozen beautiful red roses for my girl on Valentines day. They were delivered on time but looked a million miles different from the glamourous photo on the website. They were old and tatty and poorly wrapped.
The next day all that was left was stalks and a plastic bag full of petals.....They lasted "one" day.......yes people......ONE day.
Customer services gave me zero customer satisfaction telling me they were sent out in perfect condition......Total crap.
Lesson learned , I wont ever use them again.

Tip for consumers: Use another supplier.

krishnas2
2/17/15

I ordered a 75$ worth flowers to be delivered on 14th feb(01420165) but was not delivered. on writing to them they gave some lame response and told it would be delivered on 16th. Still it has not been delivered. they do not respond to the mail I sent to them, do not respond to live chat nor to phone call, call is picked but no one speaks only hear some typing noise. Unprofessional people. Will not order with them again

Tip for consumers: No one should use their service

allenb13
2/16/15

Review: I made the mistake of ordering from here for my fiance on Valentine's Day to go to the Philippines. Flowers were supposed to be in a vase but instead were in a box and 1/2 way dead! Some were tiny others regular sized. I emailed the company and this was their response. What a joke, avoid!!!!!!
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your Email.
While it is rare that we substitute your order components, there are times when substitution is required for items delivered by the local florist.
Regards,
Michael

Tip for consumers: AVOID!!

nigelg4
2/16/15

I bought my girlfriend a valentine gift for valentine's day from this company assuming that they were good but I guess I was wrong. My girlfriend did not receive anything at all, and it's been over 48 hours since the day they said they would deliver it.. Then I saw this page full of negative comments.. I wish I could get a refund or I might take action and report this company for fraud if I don't see a delivery happening or my money back.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

zenneny
2/16/15

I ordered a flower from this site on Feb 09, 2015 scheduled for delivery on Valentines day. My wife cancelled all her appointments because the flower might arrive any time of the day. But the flower did not arrive until the end of Valentines day. The worst thing is they did not inform about the order status, so that I can buy from other flower shop.

I fired 2 emails to customer service but they replied very late the day after the scheduled delivery date saying that the item is already out for delivery.

This site might be doing false advertisement because their web site says "On time delivery" but they did not deliver. Until now I did not receive any communication from them regarding my undelivered item.

Even if they will refund the money and multiply a thousand times but still they cannot bring back that especial event that I've missed.

Tip for consumers: To all customers, please do not attempt to buy from this site.

patrickw40
2/14/15

Update
I contacted my credit card company about it and they (Capitol One) reimbursed me. When I find out more I will post results here.

-Patrick W.

clintm25
2/14/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just like everyone else that wrote a review, it's a scam. I ordered a gift Feb 11, and was supposed to be delivered ,Feb 13, but it was not delivered. They have 4 ways of contact, Live Chat, Skype, email and phone #. I called and emailed all of them at least 30 times each... 1 time a guy answered.. of course he was from India, that should have been my clue that this was a scam.

He told me it's our for delivery, then said he would call my gf, the receiptent, and then call me back.... no call to her, no call back to me..... anyway, it's a scam, I called my credit card company, and they will give me my money back..... Hate you Gifting INC, or pickmyflowers.com

Tip for consumers: DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, IT'S NOT EVEN REAL, THEY JUST TAKE YOUR MONEY, AND THAT'S THE LAST YOU HEAR FROM THEM!!!

jameso31
2/14/15

Terrible service. Took an hour to finally a response from what appear to be automated bots on the Live chat. Then to be told they cant deliver on the day due to high volume.
It would of been nice to received prior notification of this. If you cant deliver flowers on Valentines day... whats the point of your service!?

I will try get a refund... thankfully I didn't spend too much money.

Tip for consumers: Dont

stanleyl21
2/13/15

It's supposed to be a special day for me and my wife. While I'm out stationed in South America and she in europe, and I can't meet her for Vday, all I wanted was to surprise her and make her happy. In the end, the surprise didn't come and all I get was disappointment from both sides, anger and disgust for PICKUPFLOWERS and regrets for having chose this scammer company. It is not that I have spent alot of money on the flowers, but the fact that I have chosen this scammer company because it seems like a legit company and the fact that I couldn't do anything special for my wife this year and there is no second Vday in 2015. I regret not researching on reviews for this scammer company before I place my order. Please do not order from this company if you are intending to really surprise your loved ones.

carloh14
2/13/15

Scam - no delivery and no return messags to enquiries and my complains
If you order here you make someone unhappy that you don't want
and some people will get rich on your behalf.

asak10
2/12/15

Please, I don't really write a review, but this website made me do and I am telling you, listen to the other review about this site and it is the worst!! more of a scam website for me. flowers are great, but the overall service is terrible . Their checkout thing in their website does not work that much. Just like on my last order, I did not really click the check out button and suddenly I received an email saying that I purchased that item. Long story short, Do not try to order in this site. Man, really a scam site! 1/10 : 1 - because of the flowers quality.

Tip for consumers: Please do not try to use this site! it is a fraud!

sameenm
2/10/15

Alas I also fell for the trap ... I wish I had read these reviews before ordering .. my order number 01420554 for a cake was not fulfilled ... instead they replaced the order with Chocolate and flowers ... which is still not delivered ...

Tip for consumers: Please DO NOT fall for the scam ...

tot28
1/28/15

Do not order. False advertisement. Customer service bad English. They need to go out of business because they are ripping off people. I bought flowers meant to cheer someone up who is going through chemo. First off they do didn't deliver the day of but the next. I received a picture from the recipient and it looks like $#*!. I don't think I have ever seen something so horrible. I spent about $112 for flowers that looked like a $20 arrangement! Problem is some of the leaves look wilted with cheap flowers. I am so EMBARASSED and not only that how my friend must feel I sent her horrible looking flowers. There are no good reviews of this company. They are scam artists. I wish I read the reviews but their website looks good!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER!! STAY AWAY

alexisb31
1/7/15

They lie to you, they do not deliver. They LIE!!
DO NOT USE pickupflowers.com ever.
My order was 01410700 and I found out through other reviews the same number used over and over again.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM.

maxm51
12/24/14

If you are reading these reviews before you order then you're on a good start because STOP RIGHT HERE. I wish I had read them before I ordered. I placed two orders 1: An arrangement of Orchids (ordered orchids for a reason) in a vase which they replaced with a mix of roses & lilies no vase and looked very ordinary and arrived a day late. 2: A bottle of Shiraz which is now 2 days late and still not delivered...WTF..!! I have asked for a refund based on their customer satisfaction (unsatisfactory) policy so not sure where that will get me, and I cant seem to get hold of anyone at their "live chat".....Bottom line is STAY AWAY FROM pickup flowers....!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE pickup flowers.com.......!!!!!!!

kenc29
12/23/14

I sent flowers to Italy to be delivered on Dec 18. When I check online they say the order was completed. Well that did not happen and I can't contact anybody on the online chat or by telephone. This is a complete ripoff. I will call the credit card company and challenge the charge.

ashleyc48
12/22/14

I've been trying to get in touch with their Live Chat since ordering my mom a Christmas arrangement yesterday. No one has answered the Live Chat. Has anyone had any luck canceling their order via their bank if their order is still processing? The delivery date said today 12/22. Clearly, that has not happened. I wish I would have read the reviews prior to ordering. I will never recommend this website or business to anyone. I will however, let everyone know how horrible it is.

Tip for consumers: Don't! There is your tip!

jordanr20
12/11/14

nothing has ever been delivered, i ve been filled up with bull$#*! saying they couldn't find the address, i should have read the reviews before

DONT ORDER FROM THIS PEOPLE ITS A RIP OFF, I HOPE POLICE WILL SOON INVESTIGATE

alexandrea13
12/7/14

I should have checked these reviews before. It would have saved me the humiliating situation of sending probably the worst and most sad flowers ever to my mother's birthday in Brazil. They looked great in the picture and arrived on time. However, when I got the photo of the flowers from my mother, I thought deeply embarrassed. They didn't look anything like what I have ordered. Worst of all, they were all nearly dead, sad and completely inappropriate. These are situations in which I would have even preferred they didn't arrive....

kumarr5
12/5/14

Worstttttttt........ Simply Worsttttttttt..... It's my first time i'am using this site and m GUILTY the biggest mistake i made.... Yesterday was the special day for my GF i ordered chocolates and orchid NOT DELIVERED YET when asked to check why it's not done representative said they need 24 more hrs to check ARE YOU SERIOUS.....!!!!!! What kind of management you guys have if you can't catch ur suppliers then just stop FAKE PROMISES.... M so irritated by following reasons :

1. No one is giving response on my call and i'm calling from INDIA on ISD rates applies.
2. Every time they say we are checking but no one taking any action.
3. I asked to Escalate this order and guess what they disconnected the chat.
4. When i pleased them now may i have status got response they need 24hrs.
5. Fake website and Worst website.
6. STILL M CALLING BUT THERE IS NO RESPONSE.

NEVER EVER USE http://www.pickupflowers.com/ (-_-)

Tip for consumers: If you want your special moments to make more special NEVER USE THIS SITE or choice is ur's.... Believe me the Worst Experience i got...

scottm95
12/4/14

Very disappointing! I ordered flowers, chocolates and a nice teddy bear for my fiancé. After checking on live chat and being told they were on their way, I was informed that they could not find the order at the local supplier. I asked to speak with a manager and was given an email address and a telephone number. I called (from overseas which cost me money) and was told they would look into it and call me back. Well that never happened either...I did get an email saying I could choose a smaller bouquet??? Really??? I also had to let the surprise out of the bag for my fiancé and tell her to stay at work 3 hours longer than her shift. She was not very impressed. Thank you PickupFlowers for ruining my anniversary...it's ok cause I have only been living apart from my fiancé for 1.5 years...no problem...Arghhhhh

Tip for consumers: Never use this site...ever!

philiph40
12/2/14

I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday . It was almost 5pm so I used the chat to see if they were delivered. I was told they were on the way to her house. They were never delivered. They finally arrived a day later, wrong flowers, dying roses, and a piece of paper a a birthday card. I was told I would get a full refund and still have not received it. This has not been 10 days and I keep getting told thAt they are looking into the issue. I spoke with a manager that barely speaks English and was told I would have an answer in 48hrs, that was 2 days ago and still nothing. I WANT MY REFUND!!

Tip for consumers: Poor customer service if you have any problems. 100% satisfaction is not guaranteed

candyb7
11/27/14

0 zero rating, i am very upset with the flowers that you've sent to my sister in Saudi, it is old and rotten!!! Dhs.320 for sending an old and rotten flowers!!! Shame on you!!!
I will never use your service again!!!

Tip for consumers: please do not use this company, they thought you will not know how the flowers will look when it is already delivered to the recipient. Shame on you for delivering an old and rotten flower to my sister!!! terrible!!!!

heydatsmei
11/24/14

I wish I could give 0 stars...!!!! They charged for the delivery but never delivered!!! COMPLETELY SCAM WEBSITE. I cant believe I didnt read all these reviews before ordering. These people do not even have any customer care helpline & can be reached only on email or live chat. Which has completely unsatisfactory response. A bunch of idiots running this website in the USA. I want to know why they take orders if they cannot deliver and then cannot even refund my MONEY. LOOSERS!!! Shame on you for runing my special day!!! :? :/ :( :( :( *sob*

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE

benjaming16
11/17/14

This website is a SCAM. Stay away from it. I ordered flowers 1 week in advance and even live chatted to confirm that delivery on that date will work. The flowers were never delivered, even a day later. Birthday surprise ruined! I asked for a refund immediately but I'm skeptical whether they will refund my money.

ryanw29
11/6/14

I was terrified after ordering first then reading reviews, tried to cancel but they processed everything so fast (not a bad thing) it couldn't be done. So i crossed my friends and my girl in Poland got beautiful Rosses within hours of ordering. I think there will always be some issues with any business but they did good for me and felt I should share with others reading up on them.

chelseap6
10/22/14

Can't believe I didn't read the reviews for this company first. Beyond awful. HOW IS THIS COMPANY ALLOWED TO EXIST?

mohamedr7
10/17/14

They are simply terrible, the website claimed they had bonsais available for sale so i placed the order before my sisters birthday by a month asking for it to arrive 2 days earlier to avoid any disappointments. Only they called me on the day they were supposed to reach her informing me that they do not have any bonsais yes i managed to get a refund unlike other customers but they ruined my sisters birthday. Customer service is also terrible they probably are automated bots unless you choose the (need help with purchase)option and they never responded to any of my emails during this entire month.

chrism146
10/10/14

Awful company failed to deliver flowers despite being given three days notice. No refund. Do not use!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

mattm63
9/30/14

These people are scum. I paid $80 for a plant to be delivered to my girlfriend. I made the mistake of ordering, then reading the reviews. It was supposed to include a large pot with 3 Hawaiian umbrella trees, but it ended up being a clay cup with a small plant that was something completely different. I wrote ahead of time expressing my concern that they might not deliver, and that might be the only reason they delivered anything at all. These people are criminals. Since they're this dishonest, I'll probably change my credit card.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them!

ryank27
9/27/14

don't buy from them. just take my advice and don't do it. they don't deliver the flowers.they don't answer you and if they do, the only thing they will say we don't have an update about you order and we will get back to you and of course the never will. they are just that horrible. one star is way too much for them. simply they are worst. Just stay away!!

fabienp2
8/25/14

Never ever buy from them. They don't deliver the flowers. They ruined my day. Horrible, bad , thiefs they should close down right now so many bad comments

danm84
8/20/14

I ordered roses that were suppose to be heart shaped when they were delivered. They were not. I paid twice as much as I would have if they were not heart shaped. I ordered from them 6 times, twice the order was "changed" . They claim they were able to substitute. What about their guarantee that if I am dissatisfied I can get a refund. I will NOT order from them again 2 out of 6 times I had a problem. They refuse to refund my money What I ordered is on the left, what I got was on the right. When I posted this same comment to facebook, they unfriended me and removed my rights to post (unfriended me).

marcelor3
8/14/14

WORST SERVICE EVER! i send the damn flowers two days ago there is no flowers and birthday already it's gone it's a scam thanks pickupflowers you are defenitly screwing everybody.

UPDATE 14/08:
They send me an e-mail saying that the order was delivered, but it was not.
this is a Scam i lost my money and got absolutly nothing

paulw76
8/11/14

DO NOT ORDER. Another horrible experience. I ordered three times and I thought they would have it straightened out with delivery times, special instructions, and the same area/address.

Instead, the order was not delivered, like last times. Poorly handled.

What is the point of a delivery day, if it isn't on time.

hendriandyk
7/22/14

i feel disgusted. i order the flower on 13th july and the delivery on 23rd july and they stuff it up. this supposed to be a surprise and now all i've got is disappointment. after this happened i will never use this site again.Hopefully as they promised the goods will be delivered 24 july

everlyna
7/3/14

This website is a scam. I have ordered the delivery of bouquet and no delivery made. Each time I send an email, I received an apology response. Please stay away from this website.