US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

harryp16

4 were perfect but they sure screwed up Valentines day 2013. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

subhashs2
5/10/16

Stay away from this website. Check the image I have attached you will understand the story. I wasted my time and money calling them to respond to their poor services. Neither a refund nor a redelivery happened. Real bastards!! M*&^$^$F(*&^*.

kirans6
4/28/16

I have never had any bad experience from online shopping in America. But these B......s* are black spot and i doubt where they are from. They took my money 10months ago and they dint deliver my product nor they are refunding my money. I have been told to wait 2 or 3 hrs everytime i try to talk or attempt to order something atleast. They are making me crazy...

expertc1
4/14/16

HOW I WISH I HAD READ ALL THESE REVIEWS ...... sad very unfortunate .....

rashia
3/29/16

I regret not reading the reviews before paying these bastards, they took the money, no delivery and now a month later, no refund. They keep telling you will get your money back, but nothing until now!! Biggest $#*!ers in the world, I hope they die as their business ASAP. Give my money back you bloody $#*!s!

mariak54
3/15/16

Keep your money safe and stay away from this scam business or simply order elsewhere. Your service suck and unacceptable. Refund my money you bunch of scammers! - Maria

rijadf
3/12/16

They Delivered the order 1 day late, my sister finally got the flowers in Oslo Norway.
The quality of the flowers was not as in the picture but it was OK not that bad either.AT first I was very scared because I saw all these negative reviews I was thinking I got tricked... but Luckily It turned out to be fine.I'm not sure if this work with everyone though... For next time I would highly recommend websites which have option to pay with Paypal. Stick to them only.. It's the safest option.

vladk6
3/8/16

Very upsetting... Why this kind of company are still in business? They do take money and don't deliver!!! My order was in Denmark, in Copenhagen! The company rep, Simon, said they are sorry and they will keep me informed! Very nice!

artemi13
3/2/16

The product is COMPLETELY not as described.
I ordered this:
And what has come you can see on the screenshot attached.
I was promised that it would be delivered on the next day, but I had to wait 4 days without any assurance that it would be delivered at all. Their support talks like robots without any will to help.
Completely dissatisfied.

zarah7
2/27/16

Hi everyone....just read these reviews after placing my orders which was very stupid of me. totally bummed now that have been scammed...my card has already been charged!:(:(

giant2
2/23/16

Ordered flowers for Valentines a few days in advance - flowers never arrived. And they had the nerve to send a delivery confirmation email saying flowers have been delivered. Keep promising to cancel the order but never refund. Help yourself by initiating a chargeback from your credit card provider.

toml96
2/18/16

I ordered flowers for Valentines day which is supposedly to be delivered at Davao city but it never arrived until now. I tried contacting them through e-mail, live chat and skype but none of those work. After I submitted my order they immediately took my money and left me in thin air. They just ruined a supposed to be a happy day for us.
Please stay away. Never ever transact business with them.

leonq1
2/18/16

Ordered flowers to be delivered for Valentine's Day which arrived 3 days later. The flowers looked nothing like on their website and were dying. They lied to me over the phone and promised they would be delivered on time.

Avoid at all costs as they are scammers.

kyanr2
2/17/16

I ordered on 12Feb to be delivered on 17Feb but they did not deliver my order. When i check with customer service they said the order was delivered on time! This company is stealing money worldwide!

abbasc
2/17/16

Ordered 2 weeks in advance for delivery on 14 Feb 2016.

Called the outlet in Australia and they promised to deliver on the 16th instead but still was'nt delivered. Called again today and they said they will check and hung up on me.

Please avoid this website and order somewhere else. Missed the special day for the flowers to be delivered. Such a disapointment!

ayyappanc

Idiots
Cheats.
Frauds
Criminals
They can beg to do this type of business.

ciros1
2/14/16

I hugely regret that I didn't read this review before booking. My order was approved, my money was taken and in the end the flowers were NEVER DELIVERED. They didn't even send an email informing me that the order had been cancelled. AND THE LIVE CHAT IS FAKE....NOTHING IS LIVE..
SCAM, RUBBISH AND USELESS PEOPLE. F..K THEIR BUSINESS....I WISH YOU BANKRUPT IMMEDIATELY...WITH THIS $#*! SERVICE THERE IS ONLY ONE OUTCOME: BANKRUPT AND OUT OF BUSINESS

vinzt
2/14/16

I've ordered 2 weeks in advance flowers for the Valentine's day to be delivered in Makati, and on the valentine's day itself, the flowers never came. I called them several times starting at noon, and i was told that the flowers were on the delivery for the afternoon and i will receive a confirmation email. Nothing was delivered in the afternoon, and i called them again to know what time they were supposed to deliver these flowers. They couldn't provide the time and they told me the flowers were supposed to be delivered. I told them to call and chase they 3rd party delivery company, to get the time of the delivery, but they refused to do that.
Stil as now, the flowers were not delivered. I sent them an email to cancel and get the full refund, but reading at the previous reviews, it seems it's a lost cause.

Above the money & the flowers on itself they just ruined our valentine's day and what it represents. STAY AWAY FOR THESE CROOKS, it will avoid a lot of frustration. This is by far my worst experience online.

I should have read the reviews before using their services. I hope other people will read them and not use their services.

Tip for consumers: Go to another website, AVOID PICKUPFLOWERS.COM

tedl19

Worst service ever including:

1) no customer support response on email
2) account login failure (after you register, when logging in again, site says "account disabled") I tried this on 3 diff email addresses and same result
3) fake transaction responses - I was told that my CC was rejected twice. Meanwhile my bank has no record of any transaction even being attempted.

gauravs12
2/13/16

They haven't deliver anything and scammed me. I am very disappointing as those were Anniversary gifts for my wife, our first Anniversary. Please stay away everyone.

eduardor18
2/13/16

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had - delivery never made, zero response from customer service be it on phone, email or live chat. This company (if you can call it that) is a joke, a complete scam...Use other sites, DO NOT use this service. Completely ruined my Valentine's Day surprise to my girlfriend

iant36
2/13/16

This Company should be sued and be closed. It's bull$#*!, nothing was delivered! no answer from customer service. $#*!s. Karma will get to whoever is running this Company.

jk109
2/13/16

I was also scammed by these people. I think a class action lawsuit is in order.

If anyone has been cheated by these people (as I have just been), please contact me at:

bureau_bound@yahoo.com

Not only are we being ripped off and cheated of a certain amount of tangible money, we are also being subjected to undue stress and the spoiling of special occasions. More compensation than just the monetary amount charged to our credit cards is in order.

Once a few people have contacted me about this matter, we can get the ball rolling. This outfit--"gifts n' ideas" and "pickup flowers"--is located in more than one country, so we have more than one choice about which legal system through which to demand compensation.

-JK

jaey1
2/12/16

Like the majority of the other reviews - I too have been greatly disappointed by Pick up Flowers and I wish I would've looked up customer reviews before placing my order.

My order wasn't delivered yesterday as I was guaranteed and just now the Live Chatroom agent decided to end our conversation (waiting for 30 minutes) even though he/she didn't answer any of my questions.

I even tried calling the company's U.S. phone number which is supposed to be 24 hours - 6 days a week - NOTHING.

Stay away from these c#@ksuckers.

jabw
2/10/16

Hi,
I have recently placed an order at pick up flowers two days ago and I had to be delivered at 10 Feb for my Mom birthday, they took my money and didn't bother to deliver my order neither did they send me any email I just kept calling my family and pick up flowers to check but instead of responding to my request in a polite way they just disregard my request and said that they would refund the money. I never had such a bad experience with any other company. It's very dodgy and impolite people running the company who don't care about the importance of the occasions. I hope everyone reads the review and never delivers from their website

tsangh
2/8/16

I'm too late to see here of the bad comment on this company - Pickup Flowers!!!
Not deliver on time! Deliver the flower arrangement that was not I ordered, then excuses they did upgrade and delivered a larger item. However, I found the flower they delivered was not the type I want and the flower totally not worth with what I paid!
I fight for half of the amount I paid, but now keep waiting for 3 weeks already never success!!
Can anyone share with your experience did successfully refund from this scam company before??

stevel101
2/5/16

I was trying to have flowers delivered to my girlfriend in Japan for her birthday. The flowers arrived days after her birthday and they looked nothing like the picture. I requested a refund but every time you contact customer service they say they will elevate it to their "concerned department" and contact you later. But they never respond back nor send an email confirmation number. Basically once you pay there is no guarantee.

jeizc
2/2/16

The teddy bear on the picture doesn't even look like what they've delivered. The flowers sucks. The chocolate should be on the beart box, instead they gave 3 packs 3 each of the chocolates. The flower, oh my god, I can't believe it. And they're so late. They arrive like 6pm and it is only in Metro Manila area. Seriously, just go somewhere else if you want something to be given that will be wrap in a beauty and class. $#*!ty website and service. I would never recommend this to anyone.

popoc
1/3/16

made an order a month before and still was sent late. ordered a cake given a cheap ass cake instead.

davidb398
12/31/15

Is this company is real? It is a scam, right?
They claim they deliver some order I made but we didn't receive it.
I would suggest no one to use their service and try to spread the word about this scam company

lisac161
12/20/15

I had placed a order to Australia in june 2015 for a very expensive arrangement, Never was delivered, my credit card was charged right away, emails were sent and live chats were you get no where and no phone number to talk to anyone. 6 months later still no refund but was promised a gift card.
Totally fraudulent company.

robj29
12/20/15

I ordered flowers to be delivered to a friend living abroad. They were late and she had left on Holiday before delivery. So I complained and they offered a refund, but were unable to perform the refund and then promised a gift card for the same amount. I then tried to use this gift card, but couldn't, with no reply from the customer service during several weeks, and several attempts. In the end I just lost my money, did not congratulate my friend, wasted my time, a dreadful experience.

STAY AWAY!

jennifera86
12/19/15

This is the worst experience ever! I made my order on 11 Dec to be delivered on 17th. I make my follow-up through their live chat and it kept telling me it will be delivered before 7pm. But even after 7pm, there was no delivery made. I again did my follow-up and told me that it should be on the way..and the live chat kept dropping me then. I then asked for refund as my order did not come but they insisted that my order can't be cancelled as it is already in transit. I still pursued my refund and told them that I have notified my bank regarding the matter. Only then that they agreed to refund me. I then asked for reference number but none was given. Only told me that they will send me e-mail. And now its 20 but still no email was received from them. My order was then delivered on 19th but its already withered and very far from what I have ordered. If you don't want to experience the difficulty and stress same as I did, stay away from this merchant. They are bogus!!

jg68
11/17/15

This company seemed legit. They delivered two bouqets for me, and the recipient got what I expected. I had put $100 in my "Spread Happiness" card balance to pay for things. There's $40 left of my own money, and supposedly another $20 of theirs for their fake 10 year anniversary promotion. They have removed the ability to use the balance, and when I contacted customer service, they lied to me and said it works. Today when I contacted them, they blocked me out of the chat service completely, without even bothering to lie to me.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

prashants5
11/14/15

Bunch of cheaters. They suck up your money and don't deliver anything.

charliel19
11/2/15

I placed an order for "Autumn Romance with vase and Lindt chocolate", what the recipient received was an item without chocolate! By the way they were also one day late in delivery at least. Took this up with customer service, they responded with a description of the item (which they CONVENIENTLY CHANGED AFTER I asked why there was no chocolate). Wow, amazing! Changing the description of the item AFTER you placed the order!

Thankfully I saved the invoice which clearly states other wise. This company is deceptive, I wish I could give them ZERO stars. I will be taking this issue up with my credit card company. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!

gaving7
10/31/15

I do not typically write reviews. But I feel compelled to warn off would-be customers of this sham of a company. I briefly perused some negative reviews below and agree completely.

They will not refund me for non-delivered flowers.

I am in the USA and placed an order to my girlfriend who is currently in Taiwan two weeks before the date i need said flowers delivered. I reconfirmed with an agent the day of to make sure that the flowers will be delivered. I was informed that they will deliver before 7 pm (similar story to another fellow displeased reviewer). My girlfriend even called that day and they said it would be delivered within an hour.

To our chagrin, flowers were not delivered. And customer service via online chat at first appears prompt and professional but is anything but. 2 days later they are still asking if I would like to upgrade and have flowers redelivered. They should know the importance of deadlines, so no, I do not need flowers delivered past the date from which I had ordered them for.

I am still waiting for a refund. And have taken preemptive actions by calling my credit card to put a dispute on this basically fraudulent charge.

Please do not place orders through this company or trust their satisfaction guarantee.

bhavtis
10/31/15

I order a nice bouquet with stargazers in it and what they delivered was some crap with cheap flowers

gilliang4
9/16/15

I ordered flowers to be delivered to bulgaria for my daughters birthday. An agent said they would be delivered by 7pm on that day . My daughter said never arrived. When I have tried to contact them via chat live it goes off

christianm52
9/12/15

I just want to inform everyone here that the owner of this website ( www.pickupflowers.com) is running a well planned and organised scam being carrying out from india. The owner also runs a similar website as (www.giftsnideas.com) which is equally receiving the same kind of reviews and complaints on all the legitimate websites like www.sitejabber.com etc. in short, all i can concluded after made a bit investigation can be summarised as follows:

1. These guys are real bastards who has booked these domains ( www.pickupflowers.com and www.giftsnideas.com) only and only in order to rob the money from innocent customers. They knew the fact that being an international cross border transaction, its highly unlikely for some law enforcement agencies to get hold of them.

2. I am also surprised upon the fact that how these guys were able to obtain a payment gateway from a company with whom they are processing payments? on receiving so many chargebacks complaints across the globe, these mother$#*!ers ( i am really sorry for the foul language used here but i am not left with any other adjective) must be shut down by now but they are still in business? This is arising a question mark on merchant account provider company as well and better business bureau and federal trade commission must take some action against these crooks by now.

3. There contact us section is nothing but a dummy.The numbers they have taken which are suppose to call as " customer care numbers " are those numbers which can be obtained from any call forwarding company like www.tollfreeforwarding.com so that when someone calls, the call would be routed directly to india.There address given on the website is also a mail forwarding address in DELAWARE and CALIFORNIA which does not have a physical presence.if you will monitor both the websites ( www.pickupflowers.com and www.giftsnideas.com) thoroughly, you will find a lot of grammatical errors over there which clearly indicates that they have obtained these websites only for fraudlent purpose.

4. There real physical location is hidden but its definitely in northern india.This is sure that they operates from india only and most likely in northern part ( Dehradun , New delhi , haridwar,roorkee , agra , kanpur,lucknow,varanasi,gurgaon ) and they do not have any international vendor as well whom they can ask to get the orders delivered. i am from india and i also filed a police complaint in my region today which is being processed and suppose to passed to the cyber crime cell of C.B.I ( central bureau of investigation, C.G.O complex, New Delhi ).

5. While placing an order please please please always remember to get in touch with the customer care department of that website so that you can get a glimpse of there where abouts, always try to note that at the time of providing the credit card details, the url of the website starts with Https or not and always try to use the option like paypal for payment rather to use yours credit card.

chrisw117
8/25/15

What a waste of time. I won't bore you with the details suffice to say that the website checkout process can take half your day, especially if you need to update an expired card details. Don't expect any response from their customer services email address. Their live chat is not really live at all. .some computer says hello..then silence thereafter. Stay away.

reyj2
8/21/15

Bad service, bad product.

brianp65
8/15/15

After reading the reviews i was a bit apprehensive about ordering on this website but i was in a bit of a tight situation so i just took a chance. Im from the US and i had my flowers delivered in China. Keep in mind that this is an international flower delivery organization so of course there will be a few hiccups in the process. My flowers were delivered a day late but it was fine, the customer service was hard to communicate with because of their accents but they were very polite and made sure all of my worries were tended to. The product also looked better than they looked online. Also i feel like only people who have had negative experiences are the first to write reviews so just try to consider that.

tomk61
7/24/15

Hello, I ordered flowers for my friend in hospital who was in a terrible accident, almost died. It was in Berlin. A few days later I learnt no flowers were delivered. I wrote to them. They replied saying they were delivered. It's been nearly a month and they are still 'trying' to get the proof of delivery. They said the do not do ANY refunds. Stay away from this company, is my advice. tom

wilberta8
7/23/15

I called in if they deliver to this address and they said yes ... so I ordered flowers worth $300 and after 2 days told me that their florist cannot deliver to that area. They offered me a gift card with the same values, saying there's a problem processing a refund and I said I want refund coz it's useless to have gift cards since you cannot deliver it . They msg me back that asking my bank account so they can send the refund.... hmmn .... it's sound suspicious why they need my bank account since they can get the money from my card so as well they should give it back to my card. scam..

mallikaa
7/20/15

Hi Everyone, I'm Mallika Abeykoon from Sri Lanka
I used pickupflowers.com to send some flowers to Ontario Canada for the birth of our grate grand niece. Placed the order on 13th July for flowers and my credit card was debited for US$ 89.50 then and there. Up to now flowers were not delivered even though the delivery date given was 13.07.2015.I have exchanged more than 25 mails in this regard and still i have not got my refund. Do not get caught to this international thieves. They are robbing people without shame. Every time it is a new story. If I attached all the mails it is very interesting to see their ever changing excuses and how they try to send the customers around the mulberry bush!!! I'm going to report to to the relevant authorities. I had to block my credit card as I'm not trusting them with my card details. Please do not use them. the good people read this review kindly place on your face book about this scammers. So we can save others from getting caught to this scammer. I do not like to rate them as one star even. There should be negative marks to rate them. I have attached some of the mails sent up and down.

Tip for consumers: Attn. Sarah/ Jessica/ stephan

As I said no point of your apologies, if you’ll have process the refund give me the details. No bank in the world will take 4-5 days to do a refund. We are in 21st Century and not in stone age. I’m sure you international scammers know about “On Line Transfers” “Swift Transfers “ Etc. Do not try to fool us we are not bloody idiots that can take for a ride. Earlier you’ll said details will be given on Monday, then within 3-4 working days and now 4.5 days. What is

katk11
7/20/15

I wished I had read all the reviews prior to ordering an arrangement for my sister in Hong Kong from Canada. As with everyone here stated, no delivery with an excuse email. I emailed the company on LinkedIn hoping I can reach the senior people quicker. Interesting enough, when it sent, 3 individuals names came up (Sheikdawood Dawood, Subas Rath and Kasala Yashwanth - all India) No professional profiles.I think these guys are running a fronted company from India. I suggest that everyone send an email through LinkedIn to these people with a link to the website here and let them know that they will be reported to the authorities.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS STE

clydea9
7/18/15

I used this service twice and it failed me TWICE!!!

I placed my order in advance for a week and the requested item keep changing, their reason its not available, they suggested alternative and i agreed after a day they said its not available again and replaced by cheap item. Delivery date come it didnt arrive, they said it will take two more $#*!ing days. Its useless to placed your order in advance, your item will not be delivered in exact days and not same item that you will expect

UNTIL NOW THE REQUESTED ITEM NOT YET DELIVERED.
DONT EVER DEAL WITH THIS PICKUP$#*!FLOWERS.

DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER FROM UAE.

kamyj
7/7/15

I JUST WANNA SAY $#*! YOU PICKUPFLOWER

staceye8
6/21/15

Mother's 60th birthday .No flowers delivered.Why because they were lost it transit so instead of redoning it they cancelled order. They didint contact me though,No i had to live chat them the day this was after my mum birthday to see what happen.NO flowers,money and we missed giving my mum a nice surprise on holiday.

iremz
6/14/15

Please please please do not use!!! They are criminal.... I was lied to about delivery same day... And I was told no carnations, only roses, which I agreed.... Roses???? Omg they were dreadful and dead looking!!! I paid a lot of money ... PLS DO NOT USE!!!!!!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the PickupFlowers staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/3/16
Add your answer
11/29/15
Answer
rashia
A: Do not order from them, if you worth your money
3/29/16