US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

viktoriai

I have figured out how Publishers Clearing House never awards the "mega prize" with their "special early looks." (in 7 reviews)

annw63

I have been playing Pch for over 20 years and have not won anything. (in 3 reviews)

cindyl33

Don't like the repetitive advertisements though "boring" Good Luck to all! (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

caprices1
4/29/16

My mom been playing PCH for a long time! Had my name entered in for years now. I been receiving mail since I was in Junior highschool. Ever since my mom passed away in 2007 I lost track of PCH. Till one day I seen it on t.v.. a commercial about PCH winning number giveaway 6900. I remember when my mom enrolled me so I decided to enter in her memory. Been playing ever since.. Well entering. Like they say " you have to enter to win"... I don't know how long you have to play to win but all the negative comments need to stop and just be positive about it! You might or might not win simple. You will be suprised! Just enjoy playing PCH in the mean time! I know I will :) Live Love Laugh!!!

davids509
4/28/16

How does the token exchange even work when someone can bid millions of tokens on a single item (twice) and still not win? Perhaps it's all incredibly bad luck, yet it makes me suspicious. PCH honestly posts their winning odds which are far worse than the Powerball, yet despite being free, it now feels like a waste of time.

sallyb52
4/28/16

been playing for 25 years i am do to win

randyj20
4/26/16

I do like to shop for some of the items on pch

charliew24
4/15/16

have junk 2 sell !!

robinf19
4/10/16

Say I use my tokens every few days or so for a certain prize and I continue to use my tokens for the same prize every few days. Do my tokens continue to be held in my used account for that prize or does PCH treat each "buy" as a totally separate entry.

deniseh45
4/6/16

I have been using the pch lotto app for some time now and i've got my numbers to match twice but nothing happened it says win real money but i have yet experienced a win even after matching all my numbers can some one please explain this to me

lawrences38
4/6/16

Even if you are born on this date, live in this city and have these initials, you can't win. PCH never publishes the winner in the city, birthdate, or the person with the initials. I wonder if there is anyone with the initials XYZ, that has received the email, and has won. The odds would be astromical for them not to win.

marinab10
4/2/16

These folks are total jerks, constantly spamming you with nonsense. Do yourself a favor, and assign their emails to SPAM. Even then you will still get your email bombed with their garbage.

Every single day there is, "one last step to win." Yeah, like forever, and they want you to scroll through 4 pages of crappy products before you can submit an entry. Even then you will get, "an order would be appreciated." Well, I'll place an order when that multi-million dollar winnings is mine, but in the meantime, I don't think so.

barbaral64
3/30/16

I have been entering PCH since the early 1970's as a 20+ year old. I recently concluded, I am building castles in the sand that wash away with the tide as I am now 66+ years old and never won so much as a dollar. My last token totals were in the millions. I have stopped playing.

Time to construct on a solid foundation,

lexih1
3/26/16

10 years and absolutely nothing. What a waste of time..

terrie44
3/25/16

I've been playing for 41 years and haven't won a thing. Rip off? I'm beginning to think so, since I see a 21 yr. old and 26 yr. old winning big prizes and others winning on their first try. What a bunch of BS.

carolp67
3/25/16

Many of the tokens are not added on EVERY game (item)

stefonm
3/23/16

I am stefon mitchell i win but i did not get it this is my long in mstefon88@yahoo pass word stefon ok thinks

brandons62
3/20/16

At this point winning isn't a want its a must... I'm a 30 YO Man in a wheelchair since birth living in an old folks home my second one im tired of low-income housing getting bedbug bites,druggies all through the buildings, couch surfing, rescue missions & i've even been on the streets homeless and thats not easy for anyone and im stuck in this dang wheelchair how hard do you think that is? pretty dang hard so yeah im not a greedy person i just want to be safe and not have to worry about money or my living situation and SSDI doesn't cut it!!

annw63
3/18/16

I have been playing Pch for over 20 years and have not won anything. When I look up winners they are in California or Florida never see mass winners.

syntoi
3/14/16

why amazon redeem still pending?

pb44
3/14/16

I've been playing since the early 90's and have won zilch. I enjoy playing the games. Yes I want to win and always stay positive. So come on PCH make me a winner. Cease these negative comments.

nancyt51
3/10/16

Intentionally misleading. Responded to a $30 off your order email and that was just a come on. Nothing was deducted, and the products were way overpriced to begin with.

royk23
3/8/16

I too have lauded PCH for decades. And, I too used to send in the paper versions for decades and then switched to the online version.
And, yet in the 35 years that I have dealt with PCH I haven't won a single penny or a single prize. NOTHING. Maybe, I am just that unlucky.
Plus, 50% of everything that I purchased was considered junk. It either didn't work upon arrival, or it broke within a week of arrival. Then I had to pay postage to send it back.
This is why I am now cynical about the reality of PCH. I have a better chance of getting hit by lightening.
Yes, the games were fun...until they got monotonous and started sending you to yet another stream of pages of items to purchasex then another, and another, and another, ....
Enough said.

jr126
3/7/16

i used up 74 million plus tokens for the PCH REWARD and won nothing. if you play all the games, you probably will earn an average of 100K to 200K tokens daily. these are not even big prizes about $50 to $250 gift cards. i even bought twice from the website and did not help. i don't really know if the names of the daily winners really exist. i cannot recommend the site at all.

angelam99
3/6/16

Pch is nothing more than a scam! First of all, what company is able to afford to pay you 7,0000 a week, or what ever the new amount is! I have played and played, and entered, and entered. They make so called promises, such as, "you are the next big winner! " yeah right.

frankl304
2/23/16

I've played PCH games even before the internet. Actually when they first begun, mailing their games etc. to our homes. which are more years then I care to admit. Never won a dime, nothing. The paper clutter was overwhelming. It became 'junk mail'. I swore I wouldn't do I again. but, I got caught up in it again online because of games. Now @ 7 figure tokens. I'm noticing the slower pace in the amount of winning tokens per game. I guestion why that seem to happen soon as I reached that 7 figure. I really wonder how long it took others to reach a 9 figure sum. I shrudder to think the hours it took! And not win a dime! Maybe $10.00 for all those times spent. Frustrating.

simoneh6
2/22/16

They make u believe your gonna win and their instant games always mess up and say error they never let me win i place 200 and 300 token on prizes never win its all q host

garoldl1
2/21/16

Have been playing for years now. Have never won a single thing. My email keeps being plagued with "last chance to enter" or some encouraging email that I could very well possibly be the next winner. I supposedly ordered something from them and I've had to call back numerous times to cancel the order. never mind the fact that the call center was in India. They also encourage you to play their games for chances of prizes and all i get is tokens and ive never actually seen or heard anybody win from them. I cant give merit to them being a hoax and scam but if this country can have rigged voting and crimminal money printing then i certainly wouldnt be suprised this pch operation is just smoke and mirrors.

gabinoa
2/20/16

I have played the PCH SWEEPSTAKES & on one of the Games actually picked up a Money Bag. Called Customer Service because the next thing that happened I recieved a We're experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again Later. When C/S operator responded I explained what had happened I was told that She didn't see any payouts being generated I explained about the Error message I recieved then I was transferred to technical support. Hence played ping pong with going back & forth nobody giving me an explanation what had happened. Finally I asked for a supervisor and was told no supervisors were available so I asked for manager was placed on hold for 15-20 minutes then a Supervisor that wasn't available got on the line and informed me that the Bags of Money in the games are there as incentives only not as gifts even though I grabbed one and picked it up doesn't mean You've Wone any money. So a Scam she tried to give me rewards points in the Amount of 2000 points I said No Thank You! I'm Thruogh I don't want anything to do with Dishonesty and anyone who can't stand behind they're Word or Product.

karenl106
2/18/16

I have been with PCH many years, I had never had any problems until now! They claim I stopped making my payments since May of 2015 which is not true I was making payments on what I owe monthly! ! They told me mail in a copy of my money order receipts! I did but yet they say I still owe them. Get this the billing with them keeps raising & lowering! Doesn't make sense right? I am really upset with how they are treating me now! I am very discouraged with them now! & I don't plan on ordering from them again! But them claiming I owe them I couldn't anyway! I think someone there is lieing & is stealing from the company not the customers fault!!

nancyl78
2/1/16

Love PCH everyone stop being so negative gosh people if you don't like it, ummmm you know what to do! I luv PCH!

davosh
1/31/16

For anyone simple-minded enough to believe they might win something via PCH, let alone get an order they may have placed....good luck! The "systematic flood of emails with offers, games multiple times each day" are only a tease to get you to their end-game--magazine over-priced magazine subscriptions and third rate products from China made for them or their nefarious suppliers. Do yourself and your mailbox a favor and avoid, delete any email from them. You have a better chance of being hit by an asteriod, winning the Jackpot in a lottery is even far better odds than this hyper-fear-based mongering by the "Lords of PCH"

laurag83
1/27/16

I have been a loyal player, play every day. One day I opened the Pro Gamer Prize Vault, it said I won a $10 gift card from Amazon.com I thought hey, that's at least something. Guess what, the site ran into technical difficulties and awarded me 1000 tokens instead. Yippee!! lol Wish I could win all the money I spent trying to win. Boy was that stupid!!

michaelt120
1/24/16

I've been entering PCH sweepstakes for many years and never won _anything, not even a $10 daily prize giveaway.
I don't believe anyone wins and the only way I could be convinced is if a winner came to my home and was able to prove they won.
I don't know why i still bother considering the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome.

hollyw24
1/23/16

I had download the pch play & win & also the pch cash casino. And when I had tried to sign in. It said, (Sorry something went wrong. An error secured initializing the store purchase will be available until you have restarted the app. What does this mean? Pleze help so I can start playing. Thx!

brendar43
1/17/16

I search sometimes, but today I searched alot of. pch stuff for prizes and cash.and was told I could get disqualified. this really shocked me.I wasn't doing anything wrong.I know alot of people do the same.I hope I have won ,but do nt know. ..I love all the games and order alot...brenda rhodes

johns1134
1/15/16

i won 100k on the scratch off the screen lit up saying Congratulations send confirmation to this, i sent it but never heard a word back

ss167
1/12/16

I placed a six-month subscription order for Sports Illustrated on 11-9-15. It is now 1-12-16 and I have still not received my first issue.

I called Customer Service but their response was very poor and unsatisfactory. I won't be getting my first issue for another 4-6 weeks!

The least they could have done is extend my subscription by a couple of weeks out of common courtesy. PCH really dropped the ball on this one and I will never order anything from them again.

Nor should you.

jorjiaj
1/8/16

I have just been reading about lawsuits involving PCH. Now I understand.
I have been a loyal player since 1995, and haven't won so much as a postage stamp.
Then they have these stupid games, that give you tokens. Lord, what a waste of time. I have decided to pull the plug on this travisty of peoples faith in this company.
Goodbye PCH. your a fake.Read all the lawsuit information online. You will stop playing also. The merchandise is sub standard, and always the same stuff.
I'm done

maedellf
1/5/16

I recently purchased a Christmas cyclamen (magenta) and it died. It didn't look too good condition when it arrived but I thought I could get it to grow , but no luck.will you please send me another or refund prise of cyclamen. Number on inclosed instruction paper is 009q29. thank you maedell fitzgerald, p,o,box 363sunray,texas 79086

charleyk13
1/5/16

does anyone know who Richard lustig is he was supposed to have won over 8hundred thousand dollars in 2002. I wonder

hughc12
12/28/15

Why do they tell you your order cart is empty and never tell you that your winning cart is empty. At times I feel their System is not for real. Can a person been playing and entering all their games for over 3 years and never win a 5c. yet in none of their games. So you can see it not a real deal.

pamelam50
12/26/15

The Play and Win App has the same person winning the Token Leaderboard on an almost daily basis. If it is not him, then it is someone else from the same town and state. It is rare that anyone else wins the Token Leaderboard. Other people have noticed and made inquiry into how the same person can win over and over again? PCH just says it is random. But I want to know how does the same person keep winning if it is just random?

matthewa39
12/21/15

Ok this may have been long ago but I got the message today remember in the comments on the Google play app you told me to go to @app feedback@pchmail.com I was a winner of the 100$ amazon gift card but I fegard out what was wrong I was not signed into a pch account so can you plz give me the money so I can buy something for Christmas

paulam42
12/9/15

I got what I thought were going to be normal size puzzle books. They're smaller and a LOT thinner! 32 pages each, which means about 28 pages of puzzles, ONE each page.
If I'd known I'd never have ordered them.
And they cost $16, and the shipping is $7, for a total of $23. Now I have to drag them to the PO and find out how much it will cost to ship them back. I hope less than $7.
I hardly ever order the junk from PCH, but I thought this would be worth it, since I love puzzle books. WRONG!
Update: six dollars and something to send them back. Sux.

michaelc233
12/1/15

I would love to win I would do a lot of things. I'm on cloud 9

randyg15
11/30/15

I wonder in the past seven years PCH has defraud people by telling them to just place an order. that they will winin what ever sweepstakes. And the Items you do buy seem to have a lot of them tat don't work as the say. That misrepresenting said product . But PCH got at covered in the extra fine print. Just thing how may folks would have the life style those at PCH. carry and they don't have to buy a thing to win.

barbaran34
11/27/15

They keep sending emails, do this or that your 1 step away from winning! Their coming to your area! Bull$#*! it's all a scam to get you to buy the crap that just falls apart. The people that win, is it even true?? I say it's all a put on. Paid actors to make it look real. I'd like to see real winners meet real people????

tommyl23
11/20/15

I am thankful for the chance to have enough money to pay for a 5.00$ app I really am somebody's going to win, why not me.

chuckp13
11/19/15

Pch double charged me. I'm done. No more bs scamming from them. They don't care @ will scam u for everything they can. Big corps. Big thieves.

maryp101
11/18/15

Pch is one big scam nobody ever wins don't expect them to come to your house. I've been playing since I was 18 and I'm 40 years old now. I haven't won anything not even a measly $5. I even worked with a woman who has been playing since the 1970. She hasn't won anything either, yet she remains hopeful. It's a false kind of hope but I don't tell her that. I just keep letting her dream and hope. I told her if I ever did win, which I doubt I will, I'd split the money with her.

charlesr55
11/13/15

I Don't understand token exchange!!! What is it and how does it effect Me. how does it help me? Please tell ME!!!!

migdaliar
11/12/15

I have 15,671,254 token playing these games for the last three years and I have not won any prizes I am expressing my feelings about this because I am the token board leader no one has more tokens than me its just not fair

115 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?