US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

maureenc5

I have gotten every letter but the letter "o" every time I play (in 35 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

betty
5/5/15

Awesome

eileenm12
5/3/15

I've been ripped off!!! These people are disppiable and cruel, inhuman by far.
Most people are vulnerable, and dream of a life with out financial worries.
How sad this is, for all those who have dreams of getting ahead in life. And then
It's shattered by Publisher's Clearing House, so they can get some poor soul to
anti up $20.00 dollars, for processing fees ! What a disgrace they are...

franklyf
4/24/15

If you want to waste your time Publishers is the place to go. America has lost her way and turned into a whore and Publishers Clearing House is the pimp. I have played every sweepstakes for 50 years with nothing to show for it so just forget about winning.

normanl10
4/21/15

My name is norman lee over the age of 18yr. Of age i been having a blast with pch. Now i see why my: mother was in to pch when i was little.thank you!

frankv19
4/21/15

you can't buy anything with their tokens I've tried numerous times and it's basically a waste of time

mariap57
4/21/15

P.C.H. Say that you don't have to buy anything to participate in their draws. IT IS NOT TRUE!
They make you go searching forever and when you get there, it shows all their sales promotions. So, who are they trying to fool.?
All they want is your credit card number. And you are done for.
You simply never win anything. Without mention they never answer your e.mai either.!

rickg25
4/12/15

They entice you with big dreams, but don't deliver on anything. They just want to sign you up for some cheap junk sold by their sponsors. Shortly afterwards, you will be on everyone's mailing lists.

donnab50
4/9/15

I'd been participating in PCH things since the '70s when it was all by mail; and online, since they computerized. I have 4 different browsers on my computer and no matter which one I use, I get "technical difficulties" messages quite a bit, as well as pages that won't load at all. I've never won a cent and their products seem to be WAY over priced, especially when adding in their exorbitant shipping fees. (ex: they have an indoor/outdoor thermometer for $19.95 + shipping, which I imagine is around $7. I bought the same exact thing at Walmart for $9.95). Not worth my time any more!

drew-pb
4/9/15

email subjects like notice of forfeiture and the like. they suck farts outa rino butts.
nobody really wins. they just want you to search so they can get paid. search for "how does pch suck farts outa rino butts"

tiffanys31
4/6/15

In between trying to keep my head above water and facing being homeless, I finally have reached the end of my rope with PCH. Every day I wake up to 15 emails before noon telling me that I have to go search to enter or my entry is forfeit, or how if I act right now then my prize number is locked in and I'll win. When I am not stressed out trying to save my home and family, I spend on the PCH website playing the games every day and have done so for over 5 years waiting and hoping and praying. All the praying in the world did not make a difference. I feel like an idiot for wasting my time with this. I lost my job, my fiance's hours at work got cut and we are about to be homeless on the streets in less than a week. What money we do have is paying for storage and a moving truck and after that we have no roof over our heads, we have no place to go, we exhausted, borrowed and begged and even my fiance's family wont let us couch surf even temporary, they wont even let ME stay there. I have counted the amount of emails over the last 5 years averaging almost 20 per day every day So 20 x 365 = 7300 x 5 = 36,500 emails total from PCH. Each one telling me to enter or I lose my entry and FYI I am not counting 5 years worth of emails that said "Double Entry" or "Triple Entry" by standard calculations I should have one, you know what I won so far? Those stupid tokens, I can't cash them in for anything useful, and all you can do is redeem them for a chance to win bogus prizes, oh but wait if you haven't achieved a certain level to submit entry to a prize you want, guess what, you're SOL. To date since the start of those token collection thing on their site I have wracked up 727,247 tokens, which I cant use for anything. Honestly do not waste your time with this, no one every wins these things, and the so called winners are random actors paid to act like real winners. Anyway I am going off grid I have to figure what I am going to do know, so yea thanks PCH for NOTHING.

4/27/2015
So yea living out of my car, My fiance, Pet Cat and I are moving in with his parents, they have a cottage out back, and I finally had to turn off my sprint phone service because every single day there are now 30 emails in my email box from PCH saying the same thing. Its not worth the time and energy, you're best bet is to just find a way to get rid of the emails and move on. The winners are random people that get paid to pretend to be winners, Even though they say you can win 7K a week for life, their videos and website still offer only the 5K for life, so its obvious that the whole thing is a lie. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS. The only thing PCH guarantees is that they crush your dreams and leave you face down in the dirt. I'm living proof that even after 6 years of playing and hoping and praying dreams do not come true.

geraldc21
4/4/15

I have never won anything in my life but there is always hope, and courage keeps me going with all the chances that PCH offers, and patience keeps me calm till the day i can say " i won " God Bless gerald cox

robink16
4/3/15

No one is forcing you folks to play the games, you do it because you wish you could win $ and if you truly wish to win, keep trying and maybe you will win. Instead of complaining, try being optimistic and don't fantasize that Pch is reading these letters. If you don't like the game, get out or try being more positive in your lives. Besides, cry babies usually only end up with a baby bottle and not money. Play, have fun, stay cheerful as possible and just be as happy as you can be. Remember, life is precious and you only have one life this time around. Hope you all get something good in your lives that genuinely makes you happy. The End

lotties1
3/30/15

My review is a 4 Can't say i won anything but publishers clearing house makes you feel like you're the winner

lisag67
3/24/15

i belieave in miracles, im just wishing on a dream come true... been with pch for a long time.. i been getting alot of scammers too.. but it dose not stop me from playing.. i love playing and entering for a win...i dont win anything never did.. i dont work anymore so i half to do something, it sks not having any money.. i dont know what too do anymore.. maybe sell my truck too have money so i can live..will looses my home of living soon, i hope not.or i will be homeless dont need that.....

annat35
3/17/15

I don't mind if I don't win, however it would be nice I have three kids and a miracle would be a nice change... but I'm happy(: I see a lot of bad reviews but personally I like it, it's free to play, out passes time, maybe one day I'll win big :p and for all the advertisements there is a skip button, it's not required to veiw their sponsors, it clearly says spending money doesn't increase your chances.. also if you click on game details or rules it gives the odds of winning and their contact info... I give it 5 stars even though I've never won anything exciting just because it's free and fun(:

cindyl33
3/16/15

the games are fun. I've been playing a while. Don't like the repetitive advertisements though "boring" Good Luck to all!

brittf1
3/14/15

I have been playing the games to a while now and on most of them they don't load. I have also noticed that on the games that ey say that you can win money and I'm not asking for much I just thought it would be cool to win even $5.00 but all I seem to get is coins and don't get me wrong they can be used for bigger and better things but every time I play I get the same exact amount of tokens. I thought by playing a game there is always a chance to get something else like 1000 coins rather than 500 coins. The real test will be tomorrow because all the coins that I've collected I used to put in about 100-200 bids on a $50.00 gift card. It may seem strange to bet so many times but I wanted to see if it is possible to win something and make sure it isn't just wasting my time and the time of others. I have heard of people wining but it seems like you have to be able to play all day and not everyone can be home all day. Well I still think that if it is possible to win something that it will be time well spent I do think that they need to fix the games though. I play on my tablet because my computer quit so thought it was just me but I've heard of others with the same problem. Thank you for you time hope this helps :-)

angelar31
3/12/15

Well, one thing is for sure they have no technical difficulties in processing your accidental order during sweepstakes confirmation. Then is seems like you have to look for the very fine print to get the order canceled before you are billed. (frowning) But, hope I win, I want to order many things I see on the numerous pages of the mundane down pages of the entry submissions.

sharone15
3/12/15

For the most part, I think you're great, but i.dont.like your shipping and handling charges. They're way.too high and I'm also wondering how the heck you come up with all the money that people supposedly win. You say that only one percent of.sweepstakes entrants actually order merchandise. I know you're a global.company.and the only place you cannot do any business with is the Province of Quebec which is in Canada. That must mean you have millions of customers and sweepstakes entrants.. After all, this globe is.huge! I also want to give you a big "thank you" for selling inspirational material...i.love the One Year Study Bible you sold.me. It is teally.helping.me with.my.relationship with God because it's organized by date and I think of you every.time.i.open.it. if it weren't for the.Lord Jesus using you to get.me.that Bible, I wouldn't be doing.half as well as I am now! I also love your 4-part payment.plan. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be able to buy anything at all! That really.helps. In addition, you know how to.pick your.merchandise! Everything I have bought from you is great quality. Thank you so.much!!!!

lisag64
3/6/15

were dreams come true.. all you need too do is BELIEAVE!!! i been with pch for 2 years now. and im not giving up.. all you need too do is never give up and belieave in miracles....im here too win i hate not having any money too surport my family and myself, your house need some work on it big time.. who as that kind of money not me..look my mom as kindney failure she gets treatment for the rest of her life,i take her to dialysis 3 times a mouth for 3 hours i dont get home until 11:00pm.. we half to be there at 5:00 to 11:00pm...i take care of her because i dont want her to die...!!!

pmt
3/2/15

Why has the same winning video been shown for over 2 years while 5k to 7k a week sweepstakes haven taken place. If the sweepstakes were real don't you think a new winners video would be produced for promotional purposes each time, it's all about advertising isn't it?

trebn
2/6/15

The problem I have is when I play a game it won't load the game it will say were experiencing technical difficulties try later. No matter how many times I try later the page wont load forcing me to reload. Mind you once you reload the game is forfeited.I get that alot

bobd68
1/30/15

In the scratch off page, the Kings Crown of Cash and Snake Eyes NEVER opens!! Because of this, you can't open the safe to unlock who knows what. I emailed them to ask them to fix it, but of course nothing has happened. So this is how they NOT pay out. Pretty slick PCH!

jimd61
1/29/15

Biggest scam out there. Ever notice when you pop those balloons and stuff its always the 80% off no matter which balloon you click. How have these guys not been investigated yet? I have NEVER and will NEVER place an order but what a waste of time. It clearly states even ordering does not increase your chance of winning. lol what a joke PCH is.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Unless you are bored cause you will never win anything.

deloresa
1/19/15

Most of the time the site is having problems or not working, I have been putting up with this for at least 40 years. Still love to play games. In 40 years I have only won a $10 gift card on amazon

Tip for consumers: If you just want to play and hope you win something then go for it. I still love the games. Hope one day I might win something

robertb162
12/27/14

Having won two minor PCH prizes in the past 12 months, I can honestly tell you the mail envelopes and online entries and lotto games are just good fun! Not to be taken seriously.

dixief1
12/26/14

when the only thing on my computer freezes and or shuts down [when your winning] I have to figure pch is a joke, a scam, whatever you want to call it. it's dirty pool and should be banned.

debrag15
12/15/14

Well Im not very good at this but I'll try.The Company that got me hooked in was "Award Notification Commission in Kansas City KS PO Box 2905 zip code 66110 I guess I can say they started sending me letters first then emails saying I was a potential winner in one of they're Sweepstakes, at first I didnt know whether if it was real or not so I just didn't answer them at first but the letters just kept coming and the papper work they would send me looked so real I mean the papper work was so official looking that I didnt give asceond thought. MY bad! anyways They started asking for filing fees and I would send it like adummy:-( but as the months went by I found my self sending more and more money orders untill I realized I was probably never going to get anything from them, so I Google the Company and there was in living color that they had so many complaints against them.I felt so stupid I was so mad at myself for letting them pull me in the way they did I hope they get whats coming to them soon before they get someone else again but they probably have already and there's nothing I could do about it either I really hope that by me giving you they're address tou could do something about and if for some you need any help doing it I have some of they're letters still and the money order receipts left, well I hope that was helpful. Sincerely Debra Garcia Ornelas

Tip for consumers: Whoever happens to get a letter telling you your a winner of they're Sweepstakes it's a scam dont do it like I did becuz you will never see a penny of it......

kathleenc18
11/27/14

Why is it that every time they offer a big prize, they never pay it out? There's always the excuse that the winning number is not returned, so they offer the alternative prize of 1 million dollars...paid out at 25000 a year for so many years. Never the 10,000 a week for life, or the 10 million, 3 million, or 250,000 a year for life. Those are like "bait prizes", designed to lure people. They seriously need to be investigated for fraud.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

sophiam8
11/25/14

I played the blackjack game, it seems rigged no matter what card you choose. Does anyone ever actually win money from them?

jeanned5
11/24/14

Has anyone been having trouble with the puzzles freezing and lost half way through? PCH center says it is my browser. I think it is PCH and it happens at certain times of the day only.

daniellec23
11/22/14

I have now stop looking at PCH email in order to win the big money, I knew when they send me the map of how they were going to get to my house on 11/21/2014 it was a scam, the flower shop mentioned has not been in business for the last 15years or more and it would be hard to get flowers at the Veterans' Office. Shame on you PCH for giving people false hope. I will no longer respond to any king of sweepstake

catherinep13
11/10/14

They have games that are fixed. The spinning wheels have 6 money spokes and 6 useless things. There should be a 1 in 2 chance of that landing on money, but in months I have never seen it land on anything except scratch off card that are always Sorry this is not a winning card. It's a waste of time.

aliceb51
10/6/14

It is a scam all the way.just got a 21 playing blackjack. After turning my first card to add up to 21, a pulishers clearing house symbol was on the first card picked. That's where the technical difficulty notification appeared and I could not go any further.IT's PROBABLY A WINNER AND THEY WOULD NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. IT'S RIGGED AND A SCAM.

tammys20
9/24/14

Like others have said the PCH site is a joke. It takes hours to complete the games, the entries, the scratch-offs, etc, etc and there is no way anyone can rack up the points like you see on the token board everyday. I tried and on a good day of high token earnings got to 104,000 tokens but that was all day. I have no idea how anyone can get to past 200K from midnight to noon unless they don't sleep and have a trick or two. Even playing the extra games, it can't be possible.
As someone in need of cash and good fortune from a win it's easy to see how they pull people in. They got me for 4 small orders(only things I need for the house) but it adds up. I usually don't go for magazines but have noticed in the last 3 days that nearly every entry comes with a chance to order something.
It's good if you're bored with nothing else to do I suppose but avoid ordering.

lynnm48
9/14/14

I have noticed the same thing. On last night 10 mins into a new day and several people have over 100,000 token...I can't even get that in a whole day, no way they can get that many in 10 minutes unless they have uncoverd how to cheat the system. And by the way the same people keep winning the 100 daily token. Frank V from CO just won again that last 2 days in a row...with something like 180,000. Seriously PCH....some of us are honestly playing yet people are obviously cheating the system and you have done nothing about it.

dh110
9/12/14

This place is just a waste of time I have played and perticipated for 15 years now and never and will never win anything except for more tokens to reenter more games that don't give anyone a chance to win even a $10 gift card. I was given 2 years to live last November because of a blood clot disorder that I have and this is like playing the lottery except you actually have a chance to win there but you do have to spend $2 on a real ticket. I stop play this scam bogus games 2 year ago because I always keep getting e-mails from them and I wanted to atleast try to win something maybe get lucky for my kids sake since I have 5 of them. Served during the Gulf war use to make $60,000 a year working now on disability and waiting to win on this sure is worse than waiting for my body to shut down or a clot to go to my lungs again or heart or brain. My mom use to enter this years ago and did she said for 40 years and never won as much as a thank you for wasting your life dreaming. So without further adue thank you PCH for changing someone's life out here in the world and keep on keeping on did trying hope and dreams that is why you are the entity that you are. Well just got another email that someone on my road maybe a winner and if I want it to be me I should stop posting the truth and come scratch off my chances at winning $.05 for life hangs in the balance and by delaying responding to this e-mail means I will forfiet any shot I have at winning nothing.

Tip for consumers: Stop wasting your time posting because it takes away from your shot of becoming a multi-zeronair.

vernonh18
9/11/14

Luck, I think not! Can the daily tokens you receive be manipulated (probably). I see the same people on the token leader board daily. For example: Rick F. well over 100,000 tokens everyday since 8-27-14, won $100 3 times; Karen K won $100 3 days in a row; Frank V won 3 days in a row (on top again today 9-11-14). I have asked PCH about this and they "take cheating very seriously" lol. Scuttlebutt is you can gain mega tokens by refreshing (whatever that means, i'me computer stupid). I don't think they have anybody watchdogging this or they just think we are too dumb to notice. Would love to have an answer back from PCH other than "we take it very seriously". I dont expect to win anything but would love to have an equal chance at it. If its ligit then congrats to all of these same daily leaders, if not then shame on you PCH for not keeping things fair and above board.

Tip for consumers: everybody need to keep an eye on the board.

robt128
9/8/14

Has anyone noticed that the same "people" are always the leaders on the daily token board. The PCH website doesn't update till midnight everyday and yet these "people" already have well over 100,000 tokens at 12:15am. How is this possible? I usually play everyday and this whole process takes hours and not to mention I cant even come close to 100,000 tokens. I've never even won a $5 gift card after years of playing these games and entering the sweepstake. It always says no purchase necessary to win or play and that is good because until I win something I'm not planning on buying anything. Its fun to play and enter the contests but don't have any expectations because you will be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: Have fun but don't expect to win anything.

johnd283
9/7/14

I have ordered & received 2 items & they don't even come close to doing what they should do, plus the detailed information & picture of each item,makes it sound & look much better than it really is, when you receive it. Very disappointed, to say the least. I've seen other items I would like to order but, I won't, thinking the same problem would happen all over again. Sure, they make it sound like it's very easy to get a refund but, I don't care to be the one that has to repackage & go to post office to get it on it's way. NO THANK YOU, i DON'T ORDER SO I CAN RETURN..

Tip for consumers: Better luck than what had but, I doubt it.

arielk4
8/27/14

Much like many of the other reviews here, don't waste your time playing ANY games because you WILL NOT WIN, i cant say for sure if the 10,000 a week for life is a scam though, so in my personal opinion i would probably continue to enter into that sweepstake at least(and ONLY that one....) but i'm now only playing the games to pass the time since they are fun at least (i seriously believe that the game is rigged....).

Now one thing that actually worked for me (in terms of making money) is a site called Cash Crate (found after giving up ever winning money on pch), you basically get paid to complete surveys and offers (the surveys are the most reliable especially since you do not have to give out your actual information and they will not bonbard you with emails like pch does.

the only email you will receive is is a confirmation that your Check has been shipped out to you(Yes they will send you a Check each month when you reach the minimum payout its legit i have actually gotten 2 checks from them it wasnt much(because im lazy and dont spend too much time on it i admit it, but at least i know it works))

So if your curious about what Cash Crate is then check out this full Link below

Tip for consumers: Pro tip: i found out how to unsubscribe from pch, basically find an email that that they sent you (regarding anything that you consider spam...which is everything but the confirmation registration email..go to the VERY BOTTOM of the email of the message that they sent you and you will see small gray text, and within the text it tells you that you can safely unsubscribe(click on the small blue Unsubscribe link...

elizabethk28
8/20/14

this is probably a Chinese scam! everything they have is made (cheaply) in China
the BBB should investigate this they hound you with postal and Email urging you to buy products and in the end (three days before so called prize drawing) you HAVE to make a purchase or you are disqualified!

Tip for consumers: be prepared to be hounded and if you order be prepared to spend a lot of $$$ on postage

neilf12
8/18/14

Don't waste your time. Should be shut down. They send e-mail all time, about winning, but nobody does or they did not register their numbers. Can I fill a complaint to get Pch removed from everything. A SCAM

Tip for consumers: Don't

stevenv8
8/6/14

Its a bunch of crap all they do is waist your time and there timing sucks my stepson just pased away and all I keep getting is pch email's Steven vanderwall Modesto ca

jasong38
8/6/14

Yes, PCH.com, PCH Slots,PCH lotto,PCH Games and PCH Blackjack are ALL A BIG JOKE!!! I've NEVER meet anyone that has ever won anything other than tokens. I've been playing for years and NEVER won a single item. Also, I just found out that if you have multiple tabs open on any of their affiliate websites (just to save time) it's considering cheating and ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, SWEEPSTAKES and GAMES are voided...WTF PCH!? I would advise just entering in the main PCH sweepstakes (usually $5,000 per week for life) once per day and log off...other than that...PCH it's not worth your time. To enter EVERYTHING PCH has to offer on a single tab will take several hours per day...literally! Where it loses it's "fun factor" after sitting through the same advertisement for the 100th time. If any PCH employee is reading this your online website(s) and rules/regulations needs some serious work in-order to be considered enjoyable.

barbaraw29
8/4/14

PCH games are a joke. I don't really think they give money to anyone!!!!! I play the blackjack game online. When it comes to picking cards of 21 to win the $1000.00 or the $25,000 it is fixed. It doesn't matter which cards you pick,it is set for the last card to come up is always the 10 card so you ALWAYS go over 21 and have NO CHANCE OF WINNING THE $25,000. I also do not believe anyone wins the BINGO games either or the big prizes of so much a week for life. PCH IS A BIG JOKE!!!!!!!!

singleg
7/30/14

Well yea,kind of,but I found out that Danielle Lam is married. Well just in case, if I won $5000 a week for life,tell her,"TOO BAD! YOU ARE TOO LATE!

jesseh32
7/23/14

Play the Games on PHC sweepstakes Website but don't order anything.. then you will be having fun and not wasting money..Then you can win stuff and not lose any money..It would be a win win if you do it that way.. the Website says you don't have to order anything to win. It's not a scam.. http://www.pch.com.

vu72
7/16/14

About the popup barrels,it the one ad that said,"buy one and you get one FREE",do you staffs from PCH remembered that? I know I did hit the order box on the screen.I wonder why it didn't go thru.? If I didn't get any answer about the popup barrels,I may give you ONE STAR rating! If I still don't hear anything about the popup barrels,I may want to drop this service and you can't force me to stay on this service.If I get a rep. to call me to stay on this service to play these games and buy more stuffs,don't try to be like the guy at COMCAST who trying to get his customer BACK! Now do you understand that?

raulm13
7/13/14

It seems to me the daily emails I've been getting since I first entered the $5,000/week Sweepstakes, are basically "gimmicks" to get you to keep visiting their site. The emails are worded deceivingly to get you to think you need to re-enter the Sweepstakes or make you afraid (fear) that you are forfeiting your entry by not clicking the "respond button" in the email. Apparently getting millions of people to click on the their site daily makes them a ton of money through the advertisements that appear. But it's basically wasting a ton of your time!!!

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have received in my e-mail that I have won a sum of money, playing PCH Lotto. I believe it is a spasm. I have saved it. How do I report this the PCH?

TK
9/16/13
Answer
tiffanys31
A: Go to the PCH website and contact, at the bottom of the page there should be a link that says "Contact Us"
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I need the adrees to pay my billing
1 month ago
Answer
pmt
A: They'll send you a bill, you don't have to worry about that ;)
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?