US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

robink16

Remember, life is precious and you only have one life this time around. (in 36 reviews)

hm6

There's a window that pops up and says I won when the PCHloto is loading the games page. (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

barbg7
5/22/15

PCH has been around for years, I know, I have ordered their products, magazines and continue (faithfully) to enter the Sweepstakes as much as possible. I believe I will win...BIG :) I pray I do soon. PCH rocks no matter what. Awesome people, great products and super deals AND they give money and prizes away, some life changing prizes. What's not to love about them, when PCH comes to my house I will make coffee for all...who takes cream?

roxanet1
5/13/15

Profound Effiency

5/11/15

I Started playing PCH years ago thought the USA mail, after years of watching my mother play through the mail. I played on and off until I got a computer when my children wanted me to play games with them. Which I did for a long time.One day I found out I could play PHC on the computer boy was that a treat. I had a husband that was very ill and we did not have the money for the care he was going to need in the future , I was determined I would win to help us out with what it would cost for help for him but on Christmas Day he Died and I then I found out we only had enough money for a few years for me to live and either I started to work or I would be so poor I wound not heave enough for me to I've.That is when I decided to play for myself. My husband lost a lot of money on the stock market and we had to sale our home up north which we took a real big loss just to leave and come close to one of my children to help me with him. I needed to win so my goal was to win . It made it easy if I could trust and I did. PCH has to do what they say they will do because the UAS government breathes down there necks. The government keeps close watch on PCH because too many people turn in complaints they know nothing about. I love PCH I have said that many times and I really do. Respect PCH. Have you ever just looked into what they do with all the money they have .They give to charities.help others help the community they give people jobs which is very important these days when so many are loosing there jobs .Just thing how many people work for PCH thousands and there are people like me that love to play all there games to try to win.. I take that very serious, because I truly want to win and win big. I stay up night and day hoping to win. to the point the Dr said I have to get more rest or my body will shut down-I have even trying to get more rest. You don't realize what it takes for PCH to have the games and money for us to win. They have to sale things to make money to give money for Prizes. you do not have to buy anything it is your choice.you can still win even if you do not buy things, PCH does not tell me what to say when I write thing lt come from my heart and sole. God knows what I say and he know how I feel and he knows I am not lying , I have to answer to God for what I say and what I do. Not PCH. I want PHC to continue having the games for us to play. I know there are those who do not believe that PCH really gives the prizes out but they have to or the USA government would come down on them hard because a lot of old people play this game like me I an 74 years old . The games give us something to keep our mind working we have to think, solve problems and it is good for the mind but you do have to remember to get up often and walk around so you will not get blood clots. I move arraign a lot. . I just think People should thing first long and heard before they say anything negative about PCH. PCH company has been around for many years and I hope and pray they will be around for many many more. I love PCH and If you give them a chance you will love them too. ask the people that have won over the years I bet they will love PCH TOO Play to win no negativity think Positive about winning you night surprise yourself one day and hit it big.
Brenda Carlton

sarahh118
5/11/15

the thing is a joke nobody really wants they hire people to pretend to be winners. It's just the Telus scam if you don't play their little games every day they terminate your claim number I have gotten numerous numerous emails and it's getting ridiculous unless I play their games every day the times that I've entered are terminated all is scam all a scam this whole thing in the fake they hire people to play winner

clariceh1
5/10/15

I JUST ENJOY PLAYING THE GAMES, IF I WIN SURE
IWILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY, IT SURE WILL BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO BUY SOME VERY NEEDED THINGS . SO TO ALL GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

paulak2
5/6/15

I'm disabled on extremely limited income and raising 2 small granddaughters in desperate need of a vehicle desperately need to win so I keep trying to win something other than tokens so come on pch make our dreams come true have so many needs

betty
5/5/15

Awesome

eileenm12
5/3/15

I've been ripped off!!! These people are disppiable and cruel, inhuman by far.
Most people are vulnerable, and dream of a life with out financial worries.
How sad this is, for all those who have dreams of getting ahead in life. And then
It's shattered by Publisher's Clearing House, so they can get some poor soul to
anti up $20.00 dollars, for processing fees ! What a disgrace they are...

stevenc68
4/24/15

Did I winner or what

franklyf
4/24/15

If you want to waste your time Publishers is the place to go. America has lost her way and turned into a whore and Publishers Clearing House is the pimp. I have played every sweepstakes for 50 years with nothing to show for it so just forget about winning.

normanl10
4/21/15

My name is norman lee over the age of 18yr. Of age i been having a blast with pch. Now i see why my: mother was in to pch when i was little.thank you!

frankv19
4/21/15

you can't buy anything with their tokens I've tried numerous times and it's basically a waste of time

mariap57
4/21/15

P.C.H. Say that you don't have to buy anything to participate in their draws. IT IS NOT TRUE!
They make you go searching forever and when you get there, it shows all their sales promotions. So, who are they trying to fool.?
All they want is your credit card number. And you are done for.
You simply never win anything. Without mention they never answer your e.mai either.!

rickg25
4/12/15

They entice you with big dreams, but don't deliver on anything. They just want to sign you up for some cheap junk sold by their sponsors. Shortly afterwards, you will be on everyone's mailing lists.

donnab50
4/9/15

I'd been participating in PCH things since the '70s when it was all by mail; and online, since they computerized. I have 4 different browsers on my computer and no matter which one I use, I get "technical difficulties" messages quite a bit, as well as pages that won't load at all. I've never won a cent and their products seem to be WAY over priced, especially when adding in their exorbitant shipping fees. (ex: they have an indoor/outdoor thermometer for $19.95 + shipping, which I imagine is around $7. I bought the same exact thing at Walmart for $9.95). Not worth my time any more!

drew-pb
4/9/15

email subjects like notice of forfeiture and the like. they suck farts outa rino butts.
nobody really wins. they just want you to search so they can get paid. search for "how does pch suck farts outa rino butts"

tiffanys31
4/6/15

In between trying to keep my head above water and facing being homeless, I finally have reached the end of my rope with PCH. Every day I wake up to 15 emails before noon telling me that I have to go search to enter or my entry is forfeit, or how if I act right now then my prize number is locked in and I'll win. When I am not stressed out trying to save my home and family, I spend on the PCH website playing the games every day and have done so for over 5 years waiting and hoping and praying. All the praying in the world did not make a difference. I feel like an idiot for wasting my time with this. I lost my job, my fiance's hours at work got cut and we are about to be homeless on the streets in less than a week. What money we do have is paying for storage and a moving truck and after that we have no roof over our heads, we have no place to go, we exhausted, borrowed and begged and even my fiance's family wont let us couch surf even temporary, they wont even let ME stay there. I have counted the amount of emails over the last 5 years averaging almost 20 per day every day So 20 x 365 = 7300 x 5 = 36,500 emails total from PCH. Each one telling me to enter or I lose my entry and FYI I am not counting 5 years worth of emails that said "Double Entry" or "Triple Entry" by standard calculations I should have one, you know what I won so far? Those stupid tokens, I can't cash them in for anything useful, and all you can do is redeem them for a chance to win bogus prizes, oh but wait if you haven't achieved a certain level to submit entry to a prize you want, guess what, you're SOL. To date since the start of those token collection thing on their site I have wracked up 727,247 tokens, which I cant use for anything. Honestly do not waste your time with this, no one every wins these things, and the so called winners are random actors paid to act like real winners. Anyway I am going off grid I have to figure what I am going to do know, so yea thanks PCH for NOTHING.

4/27/2015
So yea living out of my car, My fiance, Pet Cat and I are moving in with his parents, they have a cottage out back, and I finally had to turn off my sprint phone service because every single day there are now 30 emails in my email box from PCH saying the same thing. Its not worth the time and energy, you're best bet is to just find a way to get rid of the emails and move on. The winners are random people that get paid to pretend to be winners, Even though they say you can win 7K a week for life, their videos and website still offer only the 5K for life, so its obvious that the whole thing is a lie. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS. The only thing PCH guarantees is that they crush your dreams and leave you face down in the dirt. I'm living proof that even after 6 years of playing and hoping and praying dreams do not come true.

geraldc21
4/4/15

I have never won anything in my life but there is always hope, and courage keeps me going with all the chances that PCH offers, and patience keeps me calm till the day i can say " i won " God Bless gerald cox

robink16
4/3/15

No one is forcing you folks to play the games, you do it because you wish you could win $ and if you truly wish to win, keep trying and maybe you will win. Instead of complaining, try being optimistic and don't fantasize that Pch is reading these letters. If you don't like the game, get out or try being more positive in your lives. Besides, cry babies usually only end up with a baby bottle and not money. Play, have fun, stay cheerful as possible and just be as happy as you can be. Remember, life is precious and you only have one life this time around. Hope you all get something good in your lives that genuinely makes you happy. The End

madisonp8
4/2/15

Pch needs to be invested!! 100% Complete scam.

lotties1
3/30/15

My review is a 4 Can't say i won anything but publishers clearing house makes you feel like you're the winner

lisag67
3/24/15

i belieave in miracles, im just wishing on a dream come true... been with pch for a long time.. i been getting alot of scammers too.. but it dose not stop me from playing.. i love playing and entering for a win...i dont win anything never did.. i dont work anymore so i half to do something, it sks not having any money.. i dont know what too do anymore.. maybe sell my truck too have money so i can live..will looses my home of living soon, i hope not.or i will be homeless dont need that.....

jamest92
3/23/15

Good thx

annat35
3/17/15

I don't mind if I don't win, however it would be nice I have three kids and a miracle would be a nice change... but I'm happy(: I see a lot of bad reviews but personally I like it, it's free to play, out passes time, maybe one day I'll win big :p and for all the advertisements there is a skip button, it's not required to veiw their sponsors, it clearly says spending money doesn't increase your chances.. also if you click on game details or rules it gives the odds of winning and their contact info... I give it 5 stars even though I've never won anything exciting just because it's free and fun(:

cindyl33
3/16/15

the games are fun. I've been playing a while. Don't like the repetitive advertisements though "boring" Good Luck to all!

brittf1
3/14/15

I have been playing the games to a while now and on most of them they don't load. I have also noticed that on the games that ey say that you can win money and I'm not asking for much I just thought it would be cool to win even $5.00 but all I seem to get is coins and don't get me wrong they can be used for bigger and better things but every time I play I get the same exact amount of tokens. I thought by playing a game there is always a chance to get something else like 1000 coins rather than 500 coins. The real test will be tomorrow because all the coins that I've collected I used to put in about 100-200 bids on a $50.00 gift card. It may seem strange to bet so many times but I wanted to see if it is possible to win something and make sure it isn't just wasting my time and the time of others. I have heard of people wining but it seems like you have to be able to play all day and not everyone can be home all day. Well I still think that if it is possible to win something that it will be time well spent I do think that they need to fix the games though. I play on my tablet because my computer quit so thought it was just me but I've heard of others with the same problem. Thank you for you time hope this helps :-)

angelar31
3/12/15

Well, one thing is for sure they have no technical difficulties in processing your accidental order during sweepstakes confirmation. Then is seems like you have to look for the very fine print to get the order canceled before you are billed. (frowning) But, hope I win, I want to order many things I see on the numerous pages of the mundane down pages of the entry submissions.

sharone15
3/12/15

For the most part, I think you're great, but i.dont.like your shipping and handling charges. They're way.too high and I'm also wondering how the heck you come up with all the money that people supposedly win. You say that only one percent of.sweepstakes entrants actually order merchandise. I know you're a global.company.and the only place you cannot do any business with is the Province of Quebec which is in Canada. That must mean you have millions of customers and sweepstakes entrants.. After all, this globe is.huge! I also want to give you a big "thank you" for selling inspirational material...i.love the One Year Study Bible you sold.me. It is teally.helping.me with.my.relationship with God because it's organized by date and I think of you every.time.i.open.it. if it weren't for the.Lord Jesus using you to get.me.that Bible, I wouldn't be doing.half as well as I am now! I also love your 4-part payment.plan. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be able to buy anything at all! That really.helps. In addition, you know how to.pick your.merchandise! Everything I have bought from you is great quality. Thank you so.much!!!!

lisag64
3/6/15

im a belieaver, not a quitter.. i belieave in miracles.and yes im playing to win...

pmt
3/2/15

Why has the same winning video been shown for over 2 years while 5k to 7k a week sweepstakes haven taken place. If the sweepstakes were real don't you think a new winners video would be produced for promotional purposes each time, it's all about advertising isn't it?

angelam36
2/23/15

I love pch

adsonniaw
2/21/15

I did, however. win $135,00 for a grill, but it took about 2,000,000 tokens to get it

trebn
2/6/15

The problem I have is when I play a game it won't load the game it will say were experiencing technical difficulties try later. No matter how many times I try later the page wont load forcing me to reload. Mind you once you reload the game is forfeited.I get that alot

bobd68
1/30/15

In the scratch off page, the Kings Crown of Cash and Snake Eyes NEVER opens!! Because of this, you can't open the safe to unlock who knows what. I emailed them to ask them to fix it, but of course nothing has happened. So this is how they NOT pay out. Pretty slick PCH!

jimd61
1/29/15

Biggest scam out there. Ever notice when you pop those balloons and stuff its always the 80% off no matter which balloon you click. How have these guys not been investigated yet? I have NEVER and will NEVER place an order but what a waste of time. It clearly states even ordering does not increase your chance of winning. lol what a joke PCH is.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Unless you are bored cause you will never win anything.

deloresa
1/19/15

Most of the time the site is having problems or not working, I have been putting up with this for at least 40 years. Still love to play games. In 40 years I have only won a $10 gift card on amazon

Tip for consumers: If you just want to play and hope you win something then go for it. I still love the games. Hope one day I might win something

robertb162
12/27/14

Having won two minor PCH prizes in the past 12 months, I can honestly tell you the mail envelopes and online entries and lotto games are just good fun! Not to be taken seriously.

dixief1
12/26/14

when the only thing on my computer freezes and or shuts down [when your winning] I have to figure pch is a joke, a scam, whatever you want to call it. it's dirty pool and should be banned.

debrag15
12/15/14

Well Im not very good at this but I'll try.The Company that got me hooked in was "Award Notification Commission in Kansas City KS PO Box 2905 zip code 66110 I guess I can say they started sending me letters first then emails saying I was a potential winner in one of they're Sweepstakes, at first I didnt know whether if it was real or not so I just didn't answer them at first but the letters just kept coming and the papper work they would send me looked so real I mean the papper work was so official looking that I didnt give asceond thought. MY bad! anyways They started asking for filing fees and I would send it like adummy:-( but as the months went by I found my self sending more and more money orders untill I realized I was probably never going to get anything from them, so I Google the Company and there was in living color that they had so many complaints against them.I felt so stupid I was so mad at myself for letting them pull me in the way they did I hope they get whats coming to them soon before they get someone else again but they probably have already and there's nothing I could do about it either I really hope that by me giving you they're address tou could do something about and if for some you need any help doing it I have some of they're letters still and the money order receipts left, well I hope that was helpful. Sincerely Debra Garcia Ornelas

Tip for consumers: Whoever happens to get a letter telling you your a winner of they're Sweepstakes it's a scam dont do it like I did becuz you will never see a penny of it......

kathleenc18
11/27/14

Why is it that every time they offer a big prize, they never pay it out? There's always the excuse that the winning number is not returned, so they offer the alternative prize of 1 million dollars...paid out at 25000 a year for so many years. Never the 10,000 a week for life, or the 10 million, 3 million, or 250,000 a year for life. Those are like "bait prizes", designed to lure people. They seriously need to be investigated for fraud.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time.

sophiam8
11/25/14

I played the blackjack game, it seems rigged no matter what card you choose. Does anyone ever actually win money from them?

jeanned5
11/24/14

Has anyone been having trouble with the puzzles freezing and lost half way through? PCH center says it is my browser. I think it is PCH and it happens at certain times of the day only.

daniellec23
11/22/14

I have now stop looking at PCH email in order to win the big money, I knew when they send me the map of how they were going to get to my house on 11/21/2014 it was a scam, the flower shop mentioned has not been in business for the last 15years or more and it would be hard to get flowers at the Veterans' Office. Shame on you PCH for giving people false hope. I will no longer respond to any king of sweepstake

catherinep13
11/10/14

They have games that are fixed. The spinning wheels have 6 money spokes and 6 useless things. There should be a 1 in 2 chance of that landing on money, but in months I have never seen it land on anything except scratch off card that are always Sorry this is not a winning card. It's a waste of time.

joannm6
10/20/14

if you had just one item i couild use, i would order, but you have all lousy items.

Tip for consumers: you also make it too hard to order and enter, i don't have an hour to waste on looking thru all your instructions.

aliceb51
10/6/14

It is a scam all the way.just got a 21 playing blackjack. After turning my first card to add up to 21, a pulishers clearing house symbol was on the first card picked. That's where the technical difficulty notification appeared and I could not go any further.IT's PROBABLY A WINNER AND THEY WOULD NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. IT'S RIGGED AND A SCAM.

tammys20
9/24/14

Like others have said the PCH site is a joke. It takes hours to complete the games, the entries, the scratch-offs, etc, etc and there is no way anyone can rack up the points like you see on the token board everyday. I tried and on a good day of high token earnings got to 104,000 tokens but that was all day. I have no idea how anyone can get to past 200K from midnight to noon unless they don't sleep and have a trick or two. Even playing the extra games, it can't be possible.
As someone in need of cash and good fortune from a win it's easy to see how they pull people in. They got me for 4 small orders(only things I need for the house) but it adds up. I usually don't go for magazines but have noticed in the last 3 days that nearly every entry comes with a chance to order something.
It's good if you're bored with nothing else to do I suppose but avoid ordering.

lynnm48
9/14/14

I have noticed the same thing. On last night 10 mins into a new day and several people have over 100,000 token...I can't even get that in a whole day, no way they can get that many in 10 minutes unless they have uncoverd how to cheat the system. And by the way the same people keep winning the 100 daily token. Frank V from CO just won again that last 2 days in a row...with something like 180,000. Seriously PCH....some of us are honestly playing yet people are obviously cheating the system and you have done nothing about it.

dh110
9/12/14

This place is just a waste of time I have played and perticipated for 15 years now and never and will never win anything except for more tokens to reenter more games that don't give anyone a chance to win even a $10 gift card. I was given 2 years to live last November because of a blood clot disorder that I have and this is like playing the lottery except you actually have a chance to win there but you do have to spend $2 on a real ticket. I stop play this scam bogus games 2 year ago because I always keep getting e-mails from them and I wanted to atleast try to win something maybe get lucky for my kids sake since I have 5 of them. Served during the Gulf war use to make $60,000 a year working now on disability and waiting to win on this sure is worse than waiting for my body to shut down or a clot to go to my lungs again or heart or brain. My mom use to enter this years ago and did she said for 40 years and never won as much as a thank you for wasting your life dreaming. So without further adue thank you PCH for changing someone's life out here in the world and keep on keeping on did trying hope and dreams that is why you are the entity that you are. Well just got another email that someone on my road maybe a winner and if I want it to be me I should stop posting the truth and come scratch off my chances at winning $.05 for life hangs in the balance and by delaying responding to this e-mail means I will forfiet any shot I have at winning nothing.

Tip for consumers: Stop wasting your time posting because it takes away from your shot of becoming a multi-zeronair.

vernonh18
9/11/14

Luck, I think not! Can the daily tokens you receive be manipulated (probably). I see the same people on the token leader board daily. For example: Rick F. well over 100,000 tokens everyday since 8-27-14, won $100 3 times; Karen K won $100 3 days in a row; Frank V won 3 days in a row (on top again today 9-11-14). I have asked PCH about this and they "take cheating very seriously" lol. Scuttlebutt is you can gain mega tokens by refreshing (whatever that means, i'me computer stupid). I don't think they have anybody watchdogging this or they just think we are too dumb to notice. Would love to have an answer back from PCH other than "we take it very seriously". I dont expect to win anything but would love to have an equal chance at it. If its ligit then congrats to all of these same daily leaders, if not then shame on you PCH for not keeping things fair and above board.

Tip for consumers: everybody need to keep an eye on the board.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have received in my e-mail that I have won a sum of money, playing PCH Lotto. I believe it is a spasm. I have saved it. How do I report this the PCH?

TK
9/16/13
Answer
brednac
A: Why do you always believe the negative when you should always be positive
I am told I have won to. why would I think Different. I trust PCHand I believe we should stick up for PCH. I believe I will and I believe I will win big. All I know is that I have won instantly and I trust PCH to give me what they say they will. they will have a drawing but I believe if you have own already why would you have to be in a drawing. I have already won. Let them have a drawing for others but they will still ocme-througth for you. Just make sure you do all they want you too to win
Brenda Crlton
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I need the adrees to pay my billing
4/5/15
Answer
brednac
A: the first thing for you sir is. Did you buy something. if so pay the bill. If not check with consumers affair and see what there problem is. but din't judge until your one hundred percent suer you know what your talking about. nest keep playing never give up. Sure it is hard and takes time to win. but if you stick to it and learn as you go . you will one day win and if you win PCH will give you what they say you have won but you have to do all they want you to do to win.I or day and night trying to win and I will win yes I will I believe PCH will not let me down. Brenda Carlton
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?