US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

viktoriai

I have figured out how Publishers Clearing House never awards the "mega prize" with their "special early looks." (in 7 reviews)

darrint4

One never knows when their time will come....but it will. (in 51 reviews)

cindyl33

Don't like the repetitive advertisements though "boring" Good Luck to all! (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

nancyl78
2/1/16

Love PCH everyone stop being so negative gosh people if you don't like it, ummmm you know what to do! I luv PCH!

davosh
1/31/16

For anyone simple-minded enough to believe they might win something via PCH, let alone get an order they may have placed....good luck! The "systematic flood of emails with offers, games multiple times each day" are only a tease to get you to their end-game--magazine over-priced magazine subscriptions and third rate products from China made for them or their nefarious suppliers. Do yourself and your mailbox a favor and avoid, delete any email from them. You have a better chance of being hit by an asteriod, winning the Jackpot in a lottery is even far better odds than this hyper-fear-based mongering by the "Lords of PCH"

laurag83
1/27/16

I have been a loyal player, play every day. One day I opened the Pro Gamer Prize Vault, it said I won a $10 gift card from Amazon.com I thought hey, that's at least something. Guess what, the site ran into technical difficulties and awarded me 1000 tokens instead. Yippee!! lol Wish I could win all the money I spent trying to win. Boy was that stupid!!

michaelt120
1/24/16

I've been entering PCH sweepstakes for many years and never won _anything, not even a $10 daily prize giveaway.
I don't believe anyone wins and the only way I could be convinced is if a winner came to my home and was able to prove they won.
I don't know why i still bother considering the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different outcome.

hollyw24
1/23/16

I had download the pch play & win & also the pch cash casino. And when I had tried to sign in. It said, (Sorry something went wrong. An error secured initializing the store purchase will be available until you have restarted the app. What does this mean? Pleze help so I can start playing. Thx!

brendar43
1/17/16

I search sometimes, but today I searched alot of. pch stuff for prizes and cash.and was told I could get disqualified. this really shocked me.I wasn't doing anything wrong.I know alot of people do the same.I hope I have won ,but do nt know. ..I love all the games and order alot...brenda rhodes

johns1134
1/15/16

i won 100k on the scratch off the screen lit up saying Congratulations send confirmation to this, i sent it but never heard a word back

ss167
1/12/16

I placed a six-month subscription order for Sports Illustrated on 11-9-15. It is now 1-12-16 and I have still not received my first issue.

I called Customer Service but their response was very poor and unsatisfactory. I won't be getting my first issue for another 4-6 weeks!

The least they could have done is extend my subscription by a couple of weeks out of common courtesy. PCH really dropped the ball on this one and I will never order anything from them again.

Nor should you.

jorjiaj
1/8/16

I have just been reading about lawsuits involving PCH. Now I understand.
I have been a loyal player since 1995, and haven't won so much as a postage stamp.
Then they have these stupid games, that give you tokens. Lord, what a waste of time. I have decided to pull the plug on this travisty of peoples faith in this company.
Goodbye PCH. your a fake.Read all the lawsuit information online. You will stop playing also. The merchandise is sub standard, and always the same stuff.
I'm done

maedellf
1/5/16

I recently purchased a Christmas cyclamen (magenta) and it died. It didn't look too good condition when it arrived but I thought I could get it to grow , but no luck.will you please send me another or refund prise of cyclamen. Number on inclosed instruction paper is 009q29. thank you maedell fitzgerald, p,o,box 363sunray,texas 79086

charleyk13
1/5/16

does anyone know who Richard lustig is he was supposed to have won over 8hundred thousand dollars in 2002. I wonder

hughc12
12/28/15

Why do they tell you your order cart is empty and never tell you that your winning cart is empty. At times I feel their System is not for real. Can a person been playing and entering all their games for over 3 years and never win a 5c. yet in none of their games. So you can see it not a real deal.

pamelam50
12/26/15

The Play and Win App has the same person winning the Token Leaderboard on an almost daily basis. If it is not him, then it is someone else from the same town and state. It is rare that anyone else wins the Token Leaderboard. Other people have noticed and made inquiry into how the same person can win over and over again? PCH just says it is random. But I want to know how does the same person keep winning if it is just random?

matthewa39
12/21/15

Ok this may have been long ago but I got the message today remember in the comments on the Google play app you told me to go to @app feedback@pchmail.com I was a winner of the 100$ amazon gift card but I fegard out what was wrong I was not signed into a pch account so can you plz give me the money so I can buy something for Christmas

paulam42
12/9/15

I got what I thought were going to be normal size puzzle books. They're smaller and a LOT thinner! 32 pages each, which means about 28 pages of puzzles, ONE each page.
If I'd known I'd never have ordered them.
And they cost $16, and the shipping is $7, for a total of $23. Now I have to drag them to the PO and find out how much it will cost to ship them back. I hope less than $7.
I hardly ever order the junk from PCH, but I thought this would be worth it, since I love puzzle books. WRONG!
Update: six dollars and something to send them back. Sux.

michaelc233
12/1/15

I would love to win I would do a lot of things. I'm on cloud 9

randyg15
11/30/15

I wonder in the past seven years PCH has defraud people by telling them to just place an order. that they will winin what ever sweepstakes. And the Items you do buy seem to have a lot of them tat don't work as the say. That misrepresenting said product . But PCH got at covered in the extra fine print. Just thing how may folks would have the life style those at PCH. carry and they don't have to buy a thing to win.

barbaran34
11/27/15

They keep sending emails, do this or that your 1 step away from winning! Their coming to your area! Bull$#*! it's all a scam to get you to buy the crap that just falls apart. The people that win, is it even true?? I say it's all a put on. Paid actors to make it look real. I'd like to see real winners meet real people????

tommyl23
11/20/15

I am thankful for the chance to have enough money to pay for a 5.00$ app I really am somebody's going to win, why not me.

chuckp13
11/19/15

Pch double charged me. I'm done. No more bs scamming from them. They don't care @ will scam u for everything they can. Big corps. Big thieves.

maryp101
11/18/15

Pch is one big scam nobody ever wins don't expect them to come to your house. I've been playing since I was 18 and I'm 40 years old now. I haven't won anything not even a measly $5. I even worked with a woman who has been playing since the 1970. She hasn't won anything either, yet she remains hopeful. It's a false kind of hope but I don't tell her that. I just keep letting her dream and hope. I told her if I ever did win, which I doubt I will, I'd split the money with her.

charlesr55
11/13/15

I Don't understand token exchange!!! What is it and how does it effect Me. how does it help me? Please tell ME!!!!

migdaliar
11/12/15

I have 15,671,254 token playing these games for the last three years and I have not won any prizes I am expressing my feelings about this because I am the token board leader no one has more tokens than me its just not fair

virginiar12
11/11/15

While playing the lotto last week; a pop up about my computer came up. I'm usually careful not clicking; but click thinking it was my anti virus site. It wasn't; and I had a time removing it from my computer. Also, that same site pop up again; asking if I wanted the plus service. I've determine; it's a real SCAM!!

tawnym
11/8/15

I have been playing for years. PCH keeps wanting me to order things and also are always asking you to send money to the Animal Shelter. I have done it so much and have not won anything. Sorry I am through with PCH.

rodl6
11/7/15

Scam they get paid for you to visit these sites paid per click and hopefully you buy something

dereko9
11/5/15

I applied 12,000,000 tokens towards a prize at PCH and didn’t win. How is that possible? I’m beginning to have doubts about the time I invested to get 12,000,000 tokens. My family had a great laugh at my expense.

susanp77
11/2/15

Blackjack game very poor.

cynthiab34
10/29/15

Having been in retail sales for over 30 years, I've never experienced a more poorly run business. They opened their games and chances to win online, with countless crashes, and therefore frustration. Their products are garbage- I'm certain the winners are thrilled, and I'm happy to see that, but this company makes playing, winning and fairness for all- very difficult!
It's very frustrating for everyone they portray themselves unrealisticaly.

lm59
10/22/15

Mr Bill always plays this.. Wish I could of informed him about these reviews .he should me so many things he had ordered from them they even sent him mess like a box of white out pens and glue sticks that were tall as giraffes... theyd charge Mr. Bill like $18 for that cheap stuff, stuff you can get at your local sam's dollar not like office depot ..But you can't tell em diddly squat..Then they sent him a chopper with a container that he couldn't even chop tomatoes up with and had d nerve to ask me if I wanted it I told him I got enough junk at d house already.. Then he orders a pair of those grandpa horseshoes.. He gave those to my husband cause he said the house shoes had a L on each shoe thinking they sent him 2 left feet instead of left and right.. So he called them and they told him it means Large. read my review text me @ 2145465595.. Cause PCH is laughing at all these reviews..

walterb40
10/13/15

When I play the token games I only get one third of the tokens I earn if any at all

gl1286
10/7/15

I just played their online blackjack for the 500th time, just for something to do while I'm listening to the daily news or radio, and EVERY TIME I play it the "dealer" just happens to win by "1" way too often. You get 18 the dealer just happens to get 19. You get 20 the dealer just happens to get 21. I've saved-off hundreds of print-screens of this. It's rigged. You only win at most 15 or 20 "points" which can then only be used to simply "enter" another contest. The odds on this site are one-gazillion to one.

trishj2
9/27/15

with who knows how many billions log on to win, the chances of winning anything are extremely thin

willy119
9/19/15

Been entering since 1971 (yes - 1971). I've responded to EVERY mailing and played untold hours online. I won $10.00 once. Figure I've earned .01 cent for every 100 hours of my time. They claim to have "So many ways to win." but have you ever really known anyone who's won other than their big AD's when they give away the super prize? If they were for REAL they'd give $1000.00 per week to 7 folks rather than $7000.00 a week to one! Don't waste your time!!!! Learn to play poker on line. At least then you'd have a chance to win something.

dans114
9/12/15

Be careful when going to PCH. I have had lots of problems with the site. I caught one virus on there that was even force-redirecting my to other web pages. Lately, my Malware program has been totally blocking PCH from even showing up. I logged on at the Library, and their system was always giving me warning about PCH trying to access information, etc. It is a "dirty" website.
A short update: Last Thursday when I was using the PCH search function, a virus actually tried to take over my computer and would NOT allow me to close out. I had to force a shutdown. I only visit PCH to play the games, knowing full well that it's a scam and phony, but now I am going to block all emails from them. And let me reiterate--it is a "dirty" site when it comes to adware, viruses, and spyware.

dannl1
9/5/15

Thanks for everything

robertd139
9/2/15

Please cancel All. My orders! Because I don't have enough money to pay for them My Wife is Mad because I Order to Much! You're Friend! RobertDreger!!

michaels305
9/1/15

I would play this more and give a good rating however if anyone is to win why take this game I enjoy off my phone. I get to number 6 or 8 on leaderboard and bank shot is not on my phone. This is not fair. It makes me think this site is not legat. Thank you

brunoc27
8/29/15

I received a cell call this morning August 29, 2015 at 9:15 am from 876-833-4673 from Jamaica. I called the number at 9:55 am and was informed that it was Publishers Clearing House. I held on the phone until a man came on and I politely asked him to please remove my telephone number. He answered "f++k off and F++k you" and hung up.
Good luck with the PR of this company.

maryl154
8/26/15

Confirmed when you play. The next day you get a message that if you don't search, play games ect. You loose the entry's? I've never entered anything that takes away a confirmed entry. How is it "confirmed" if they can take it away? I always thought once you enter a sweepstakes, you are entered. Period! The other thing I don't understand and I've tried to ask PCH (No response) is , they have a rule only 1 entry per day into the $5 grand a week for life sweepstakes. (Unless u download a Pch game) yet they offer and confirm a unlimited number of those everyday per person? Like the blackjack game... U can use tokens at the end of that game to (buy?) Up to 5 entry's? and that's the next to last game in the lineup. Why keep offering if they aren't valid? What do they do with all the entry's that don't count? Who decides which 1's stay and which ones go? Why don't they respond to questions? Even frequently asked questions? I've read their "frequently asked questions" none of them have any depth. They are all so non- specific. Where is the big prize winners list? Another question that isn't on the FAQ list. I tend to think that question would be asked more than any other. More transparency would be a good thing, wouldn't it?

thomass109
8/26/15

THEY SENT ME DEFECTIVE KNIVES,,, AND NO WAY TO RETURN THEM...
THEY WERE THOSE SUKI SOMETHING KNIVES... COULDN'T CUT BUTTER !!!

lauriew19
8/21/15

I think if people spent more time on it and turn their opinions around yes maybe they don't win but think of all the people that Publishers Clearing House has helped. I play a lot of games and stuff and I think it would be awesome it would totally turn my life around if I won but I'm not going to be mean to the next person for winning.

jabadap
8/15/15

False hope, putting 20+ years for many playing pch. Have you ever seen your initials guaranteed to win yet nobody with those initials actually win!? There are laws and its time to pay! Petition to stop pch!!!

cindym62
8/13/15

I come to my local library daily to work on my graduate degree and often sit next to a wonderful hearing impaired individual. She is always playing on PHC website. I try to respect her privacy but we have communicated and she has offered the information to me. I feel so bad the hours she puts into this website. I am not exactly sure what she is doing but has communicated to me that the Prize Patrol will be at her home on 8/31/15. I just feel like this is all a scam. I actually told her I thought that and she somewhat defensively said NO! I find that PCH is a bunch of predators. What are they gaining from these people who are on fixed incomes with disabilities? I see her heart breaking with the doubt the "Prize Patrol" is going to be anywhere insight on 8/31. I give them a ZERO. It's terrible thing scamming the elderly and disabled like this. A this crap about tokens and bingo is a joke. Heck I will take you all to a bingo hall. You would actually have fun and a better chance of winning. Can anything be done to stop this?

richardv23
8/12/15

It sucks it won't let you sign in

kathrynm17
8/11/15

IDK why some on here are complaining. I only get one email from PCH,per day. Occasionally 2,but usually only one. Maybe if they did'nt subscribe to every damn thing PCH tells them to,they would'nt get beseiged by emails. As far as the games&such,don't bother with those,they won't get you much even if you DO win(assuming that winning anything on PCH is even possible),go for the big ones,the money,like the 5,000.00 a week forever,1 million dollar jackpot&such. That way,if you DO win,it's something worthwhile(if one actually CAN win on PCH&that's a big assumption in itself).Leave the damn games&token stuff alone,as it won't get you much at all. Stop being such mindless,whiny little sheep&THINK,damnit,THINK...Do you want big money,or useless tokens&a few bucks,maybe a measly 100.00? Just sayin'. Have a nice night...

shirleys47
8/2/15

Or in Dante’s immortal words, “Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.” :-)

If you enter online, you will receive an INFINITE number of emails, each of which requires you to scroll to the bottom of an INFINITE number of pages, each containing an INFINITE number of ads. Better buy a lottery ticket; you will only be wasting some money, not your life.

I don’t think they could be targeting the poor and elderly, though. Victims can only jump through their hoops with the fastest connection and the very latest browser. They are targeting people who can afford those, who might make better customers for the junk they offer. However, this is something to avoid utterly; once you have invested a few hours you will invest a few hundred more hours to avoid losing your time investment, and so on ad infinitum.

Tip for consumers: AVOID!

sherrib9
7/29/15

I have been playing games and searching now for over a year, every day I get a different email, search now for this drawing & another for this drawing. I've also redeemed so many tokens & have won absolutely NOTHING. I understand there are millions of people playing, but come on over a million tokens & not even a lousy 10$ gift card to McDonald's not that I would want that, dnt eat there jus an example. Just how many different drawings do they actually have a year. I'm tired of searching, playing games, redeeming tokens, just a waste of time. Plus I'm disabled & just had back surgery, rather play a game from the play store on my phone. If there was a lower than 1 rating,I would give a -10

viktoriai
7/27/15

I have figured out how Publishers Clearing House never awards the "mega prize" with their "special early looks." All the numbers for the "special early looks" have to be returned by a certified date. Then all the numbers are fed into a computer. Then PCH has the computer churn out a "winning number" that does NOT match any of the returned ones, so they can honestly say "the winning number was not returned." This has happened all last year and now twice this year. Just wait--the August "special early look" won't result in anybody winning the" $5000 a week for life and then $5000 a year for the life of someone you choose," either. This is just a scam to drum up business through the life of the sweepstakes. I have already contacted the Federal trade Commission about this and I hope they put a stop to this!

peterb102
7/3/15

I keep getting a owl and it says your searching to much?If I get another I will stop completely !

88 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
2 weeks ago
Answer
suec49
A: She doesn't have to buy anything. Tell her when she plays the games not to click on anything, just scroll down to the bottom and click the "skip" button. She will now have to go to each of the places and unsubscribe. I won $5000.00 2 years ago and have never bought a thing from them.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?