US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

robink16

Remember, life is precious and you only have one life this time around. (in 40 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

leeannc1
6/30/15

When I find out that people are winning after only playing a few times or a even a few months, I am very disheartened, as I have played for well over 20 years now, and still have not won a thing. What I just found out a few days ago makes me sad as well. All of the games are rigged. The Bingo game is rigged and so are the others. I have landed on $1,000 many times, but once it lands on the money, (Lucky Diamonds) the dial quickly goes towards the tokens, proving this game is rigged. So tired of getting rewarded with tokens instead of real money. I have been playing PCH since the 70s when it was all mail-in entrys only. When is it my turn to win PCH?! I play every day and spend approximately 2-3 hrs. each day playing all of the games, but yet I never win. Bottom line is they pay people to "PRETEND" to win. I've been told they are all actors. I don't believe anybody ever wins. If PCH comes to my door, then I'll believe it, but not until then.

matts88
6/30/15

PCH isn't worth the time and energy we put into it you would have a better chance playing the litter and winning $20,000 then damn PCH. I have done research and noticed that the people who win we don't hear from them again or that the winners video isn't on news channels, and that most of the winners are old, single moms with too many kids, and people who are already doing good.

robertos26
6/27/15

Never thought these things could happen through pch

darrint4
6/22/15

Hello, how are you? Well, I feel it's inspiring and beneficial. It doesn't take much to press a few keys, to MAYBE get a life changing destiny. Think positive, get positive, think negative, get negative. One never knows when their time will come....but it will. Blessings 2 all. Keep the faith. n smiles

marquitam
6/19/15

what happens if i don't use tokens from playing? i would rather use on real options not go up against 500 to 100 or more and just loose the tokens I have worked so hard to get.

onlyonec
6/17/15

I bought a duffle bag from Walmart 10 years ago for $9.98 and the little side pouch zipper is messing up. I see PCH has a duffle bag, it was one of those buy one and get a second for free. Total cost about $20. The dimensions were the same so I ordered it. They came in the mail just in time for a trip. Packed my bags (one of them had my camera and netbook) and carried them to my vehicle. So I maybe put a couple of minutes of stress on them. Made it to my destination 6 hours later, grab the bags and sling them over my shoulders only to have the one with my camera and netbook break and hit the parking lot ground. Luckily nothing damaged due to the surrounding clothes but now I'm not able to trust the cheaply made duffle bags. I went back to using my Walmart one. I guess I should have known when I first saw them and the seams and materials were starting to unravel.

johnc339
6/16/15

This is a sham, I have been playing this for 20 years now, and only bought something once 20 years ago. I have not won even a cheapo $5 gift card!! Even with the Powerball and the country playing the odds are still better than PCH, I have won a couple times some $20 prizes with them. Those are greater odds than this and still haven't won nothing!!

fredg20
6/12/15

I'm Inn - Ready to drink the PCH KOOL AID

normanl11
6/11/15

How sweet it is to have a second blessing in life .I am honered to be a big part of this new family of mine first thing I am going to take my two youngest to Walt Disney world then I am going do to do some smart and happy things thank you pch for making my dream come true.

lonniew6
6/8/15

the games break down regulery right after starting and in the middle and the end after restarting the game it still breaks down. I don't realy have much to do all day but I'm still getting tired of the same crap
it has done for the two or three years I've been trying to play. I'd love to win of coarse we all would but if the games won't play what's to look foward too?

roxannec2
6/3/15

I purchased more that I could really afford all ain't is to win so I can pay in full for my daughters house, medical bills and car. She is not well and she and her husband have been struggling for years. They Never ask for anything. I am 70 and only have enough to provide for my continued livingl

barbg7
5/22/15

Here I am again. :) Can't help it, admit it people...who else gives away "life changing" opportunities like PCH ? Nobody. Let's count the ways. 1.) Great Deals 2.) Great and Unique Products 3.) Great Magazines. Any Magazine on any subject...Very Popular Magazines plus great deals...infact I never found anyone who beat PCH Prices. 4.) If you ever have to return something or just have a question the people there are so kind and helpful. 5.) Dave Sawyer, Todd Sloan and Danielle Lam and their awesome crew COULD possibly come to your door with a "LIFE CHANGING CHECK" to make all of your dreams come true...NOW! Not tomorrow but NOW. WOW That is what I say! Now I would say just for a moment. ..just absorb that thought...and ask yourself who else offers you all of this? My saying for PCH is "WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE" :) I rest my case. Continue to play, enter and dream. Ask, Believe and Recieve :) Good Luck Everyone. :)

roxanet1
5/13/15

Profound Effiency

brednac
5/11/15

I am here only to help. and get help.On Disqus lot of us make mistakes.I make my share. when you make a typing area and keep trying to fix it but it says there is another email make a new one and all you need to do is fix the one you have. Email are important for many reasons we get friends mail we send our payments on a email we play games and use our email. To lose one it can be devastating. I have lost money because of them and I don't want to lose again if at all possible.Disqus needs to change their way of letting people fix their emails.and we all need I need to watch closer myself it better I believe I am dyslexic because I transpose my letters to often. Do I get penalised because I made a mistake. how many of us make mistakes, I have ask for help so man times and left notes for them to read. I love going to Disqus is a wonderful place to go and I have loved writing there and will still go. They are a wonderful group of people. Just need to fix the problem and it is so small . Thak you everyone for allowing me to come here..

sarahh118
5/11/15

the thing is a joke nobody really wants they hire people to pretend to be winners. It's just the Telus scam if you don't play their little games every day they terminate your claim number I have gotten numerous numerous emails and it's getting ridiculous unless I play their games every day the times that I've entered are terminated all is scam all a scam this whole thing in the fake they hire people to play winner

clariceh1
5/10/15

I JUST ENJOY PLAYING THE GAMES, IF I WIN SURE
IWILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY, IT SURE WILL BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO BUY SOME VERY NEEDED THINGS . SO TO ALL GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US

paulak2
5/6/15

I'm disabled on extremely limited income and raising 2 small granddaughters in desperate need of a vehicle desperately need to win so I keep trying to win something other than tokens so come on pch make our dreams come true have so many needs

betty
5/5/15

Awesome

eileenm12
5/3/15

I've been ripped off!!! These people are disppiable and cruel, inhuman by far.
Most people are vulnerable, and dream of a life with out financial worries.
How sad this is, for all those who have dreams of getting ahead in life. And then
It's shattered by Publisher's Clearing House, so they can get some poor soul to
anti up $20.00 dollars, for processing fees ! What a disgrace they are...

stevenc68
4/24/15

Did I winner or what

franklyf
4/24/15

If you want to waste your time Publishers is the place to go. America has lost her way and turned into a whore and Publishers Clearing House is the pimp. I have played every sweepstakes for 50 years with nothing to show for it so just forget about winning.

normanl10
4/21/15

My name is norman lee over the age of 18yr. Of age i been having a blast with pch. Now i see why my: mother was in to pch when i was little.thank you!

frankv19
4/21/15

you can't buy anything with their tokens I've tried numerous times and it's basically a waste of time

mariap57
4/21/15

P.C.H. Say that you don't have to buy anything to participate in their draws. IT IS NOT TRUE!
They make you go searching forever and when you get there, it shows all their sales promotions. So, who are they trying to fool.?
All they want is your credit card number. And you are done for.
You simply never win anything. Without mention they never answer your e.mai either.!

rickg25
4/12/15

They entice you with big dreams, but don't deliver on anything. They just want to sign you up for some cheap junk sold by their sponsors. Shortly afterwards, you will be on everyone's mailing lists.

donnab50
4/9/15

I'd been participating in PCH things since the '70s when it was all by mail; and online, since they computerized. I have 4 different browsers on my computer and no matter which one I use, I get "technical difficulties" messages quite a bit, as well as pages that won't load at all. I've never won a cent and their products seem to be WAY over priced, especially when adding in their exorbitant shipping fees. (ex: they have an indoor/outdoor thermometer for $19.95 + shipping, which I imagine is around $7. I bought the same exact thing at Walmart for $9.95). Not worth my time any more!

drew-pb
4/9/15

email subjects like notice of forfeiture and the like. they suck farts outa rino butts.
nobody really wins. they just want you to search so they can get paid. search for "how does pch suck farts outa rino butts"

tiffanys31
4/6/15

In between trying to keep my head above water and facing being homeless, I finally have reached the end of my rope with PCH. Every day I wake up to 15 emails before noon telling me that I have to go search to enter or my entry is forfeit, or how if I act right now then my prize number is locked in and I'll win. When I am not stressed out trying to save my home and family, I spend on the PCH website playing the games every day and have done so for over 5 years waiting and hoping and praying. All the praying in the world did not make a difference. I feel like an idiot for wasting my time with this. I lost my job, my fiance's hours at work got cut and we are about to be homeless on the streets in less than a week. What money we do have is paying for storage and a moving truck and after that we have no roof over our heads, we have no place to go, we exhausted, borrowed and begged and even my fiance's family wont let us couch surf even temporary, they wont even let ME stay there. I have counted the amount of emails over the last 5 years averaging almost 20 per day every day So 20 x 365 = 7300 x 5 = 36,500 emails total from PCH. Each one telling me to enter or I lose my entry and FYI I am not counting 5 years worth of emails that said "Double Entry" or "Triple Entry" by standard calculations I should have one, you know what I won so far? Those stupid tokens, I can't cash them in for anything useful, and all you can do is redeem them for a chance to win bogus prizes, oh but wait if you haven't achieved a certain level to submit entry to a prize you want, guess what, you're SOL. To date since the start of those token collection thing on their site I have wracked up 727,247 tokens, which I cant use for anything. Honestly do not waste your time with this, no one every wins these things, and the so called winners are random actors paid to act like real winners. Anyway I am going off grid I have to figure what I am going to do know, so yea thanks PCH for NOTHING.

4/27/2015
So yea living out of my car, My fiance, Pet Cat and I are moving in with his parents, they have a cottage out back, and I finally had to turn off my sprint phone service because every single day there are now 30 emails in my email box from PCH saying the same thing. Its not worth the time and energy, you're best bet is to just find a way to get rid of the emails and move on. The winners are random people that get paid to pretend to be winners, Even though they say you can win 7K a week for life, their videos and website still offer only the 5K for life, so its obvious that the whole thing is a lie. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS. The only thing PCH guarantees is that they crush your dreams and leave you face down in the dirt. I'm living proof that even after 6 years of playing and hoping and praying dreams do not come true.

geraldc21
4/4/15

I have never won anything in my life but there is always hope, and courage keeps me going with all the chances that PCH offers, and patience keeps me calm till the day i can say " i won " God Bless gerald cox

robink16
4/3/15

No one is forcing you folks to play the games, you do it because you wish you could win $ and if you truly wish to win, keep trying and maybe you will win. Instead of complaining, try being optimistic and don't fantasize that Pch is reading these letters. If you don't like the game, get out or try being more positive in your lives. Besides, cry babies usually only end up with a baby bottle and not money. Play, have fun, stay cheerful as possible and just be as happy as you can be. Remember, life is precious and you only have one life this time around. Hope you all get something good in your lives that genuinely makes you happy. The End

madisonp8
4/2/15

Pch needs to be invested!! 100% Complete scam.

lotties1
3/30/15

My review is a 4 Can't say i won anything but publishers clearing house makes you feel like you're the winner

lisag67
3/24/15

im a belieaver, im here too win it all...i wish for my wishes and dreams too come true..i belieave in miracles were they come true....

jamest92
3/23/15

Good thx

annat35
3/17/15

I don't mind if I don't win, however it would be nice I have three kids and a miracle would be a nice change... but I'm happy(: I see a lot of bad reviews but personally I like it, it's free to play, out passes time, maybe one day I'll win big :p and for all the advertisements there is a skip button, it's not required to veiw their sponsors, it clearly says spending money doesn't increase your chances.. also if you click on game details or rules it gives the odds of winning and their contact info... I give it 5 stars even though I've never won anything exciting just because it's free and fun(:

cindyl33
3/16/15

the games are fun. I've been playing a while. Don't like the repetitive advertisements though "boring" Good Luck to all!

brittf1
3/14/15

I have been playing the games to a while now and on most of them they don't load. I have also noticed that on the games that ey say that you can win money and I'm not asking for much I just thought it would be cool to win even $5.00 but all I seem to get is coins and don't get me wrong they can be used for bigger and better things but every time I play I get the same exact amount of tokens. I thought by playing a game there is always a chance to get something else like 1000 coins rather than 500 coins. The real test will be tomorrow because all the coins that I've collected I used to put in about 100-200 bids on a $50.00 gift card. It may seem strange to bet so many times but I wanted to see if it is possible to win something and make sure it isn't just wasting my time and the time of others. I have heard of people wining but it seems like you have to be able to play all day and not everyone can be home all day. Well I still think that if it is possible to win something that it will be time well spent I do think that they need to fix the games though. I play on my tablet because my computer quit so thought it was just me but I've heard of others with the same problem. Thank you for you time hope this helps :-)

angelar31
3/12/15

Well, one thing is for sure they have no technical difficulties in processing your accidental order during sweepstakes confirmation. Then is seems like you have to look for the very fine print to get the order canceled before you are billed. (frowning) But, hope I win, I want to order many things I see on the numerous pages of the mundane down pages of the entry submissions.

sharone15
3/12/15

For the most part, I think you're great, but i.dont.like your shipping and handling charges. They're way.too high and I'm also wondering how the heck you come up with all the money that people supposedly win. You say that only one percent of.sweepstakes entrants actually order merchandise. I know you're a global.company.and the only place you cannot do any business with is the Province of Quebec which is in Canada. That must mean you have millions of customers and sweepstakes entrants.. After all, this globe is.huge! I also want to give you a big "thank you" for selling inspirational material...i.love the One Year Study Bible you sold.me. It is teally.helping.me with.my.relationship with God because it's organized by date and I think of you every.time.i.open.it. if it weren't for the.Lord Jesus using you to get.me.that Bible, I wouldn't be doing.half as well as I am now! I also love your 4-part payment.plan. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be able to buy anything at all! That really.helps. In addition, you know how to.pick your.merchandise! Everything I have bought from you is great quality. Thank you so.much!!!!

lisag64
3/6/15

im a belieaver, not a quitter.. i belieave in miracles.and yes im playing to win...

pmt
3/2/15

Why has the same winning video been shown for over 2 years while 5k to 7k a week sweepstakes haven taken place. If the sweepstakes were real don't you think a new winners video would be produced for promotional purposes each time, it's all about advertising isn't it?

angelam36
2/23/15

I love pch

adsonniaw
2/21/15

I did, however. win $135,00 for a grill, but it took about 2,000,000 tokens to get it

trebn
2/6/15

The problem I have is when I play a game it won't load the game it will say were experiencing technical difficulties try later. No matter how many times I try later the page wont load forcing me to reload. Mind you once you reload the game is forfeited.I get that alot

bobd68
1/30/15

In the scratch off page, the Kings Crown of Cash and Snake Eyes NEVER opens!! Because of this, you can't open the safe to unlock who knows what. I emailed them to ask them to fix it, but of course nothing has happened. So this is how they NOT pay out. Pretty slick PCH!

jimd61
1/29/15

Biggest scam out there. Ever notice when you pop those balloons and stuff its always the 80% off no matter which balloon you click. How have these guys not been investigated yet? I have NEVER and will NEVER place an order but what a waste of time. It clearly states even ordering does not increase your chance of winning. lol what a joke PCH is.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Unless you are bored cause you will never win anything.

deloresa
1/19/15

Most of the time the site is having problems or not working, I have been putting up with this for at least 40 years. Still love to play games. In 40 years I have only won a $10 gift card on amazon

Tip for consumers: If you just want to play and hope you win something then go for it. I still love the games. Hope one day I might win something

robertb162
12/27/14

Having won two minor PCH prizes in the past 12 months, I can honestly tell you the mail envelopes and online entries and lotto games are just good fun! Not to be taken seriously.

dixief1
12/26/14

when the only thing on my computer freezes and or shuts down [when your winning] I have to figure pch is a joke, a scam, whatever you want to call it. it's dirty pool and should be banned.

debrag15
12/15/14

Well Im not very good at this but I'll try.The Company that got me hooked in was "Award Notification Commission in Kansas City KS PO Box 2905 zip code 66110 I guess I can say they started sending me letters first then emails saying I was a potential winner in one of they're Sweepstakes, at first I didnt know whether if it was real or not so I just didn't answer them at first but the letters just kept coming and the papper work they would send me looked so real I mean the papper work was so official looking that I didnt give asceond thought. MY bad! anyways They started asking for filing fees and I would send it like adummy:-( but as the months went by I found my self sending more and more money orders untill I realized I was probably never going to get anything from them, so I Google the Company and there was in living color that they had so many complaints against them.I felt so stupid I was so mad at myself for letting them pull me in the way they did I hope they get whats coming to them soon before they get someone else again but they probably have already and there's nothing I could do about it either I really hope that by me giving you they're address tou could do something about and if for some you need any help doing it I have some of they're letters still and the money order receipts left, well I hope that was helpful. Sincerely Debra Garcia Ornelas

Tip for consumers: Whoever happens to get a letter telling you your a winner of they're Sweepstakes it's a scam dont do it like I did becuz you will never see a penny of it......

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I have received in my e-mail that I have won a sum of money, playing PCH Lotto. I believe it is a spasm. I have saved it. How do I report this the PCH?

TK
9/16/13
Answer
brendac28
A: What happens when I win. I will be right here if PCH will let me. I won't stay up all night and all day like I do now trying to win. I need more rest than I am getting but .I will always be here for PCH and I am a Fan Club member we never leave.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I need the adrees to pay my billing
4/5/15
Answer
robt128
A: Just log on to your account. Enter the account # and you get the info you need to pay.
5/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Publishers Clearing House (PCH) staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for Publishers Clearing House (PCH)

Publishers Clearing House (PCH)?