US Government's NSF

support@pandawill.com

32 Reviews for PandaWill

▼ Sort by: recent

8/22/14

BEWARE!!!! they will Lie to you.

Someone updated my order status with a fake tracking number that after two weeks didn't return any information about the parcel. I had to contact customer support and then they gave me another tracking number which has just been posted by EMS which means that they had me waiting two weeks for a parcel that was not going to be delivered because the number was a FAKE.

Still waiting on the phone to arrive (if at all) I will definitely not be buying from this store at all in the future.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

7/10/14

I bought an expensive Android phone from Pandawill.

It arrived faulty, the screen was broken, and obviously I requested an RMA to return it for a refund.

They refused to allow me to return it, saying it was my fault, This was on the day it arrived broken.

After days of arguing with them and their AWFUL customer service ''department'', they eventually agreed to allow me to return it, but wanted ME to pay the return postage to China (which costs nearly €30!) and they also wanted a 20% depreciation fee (basically taking 20% of the cost price for themselves and refunding me only 80%)

This was obviously completely outrageous and unacceptable, as THEY were the ones who shipped me a broken phone.

So I opened a PayPal dispute to get my money back. After 30 days, PayPal gave me my money back.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON-EXISTENT and AWFUL, they do not take nay responsibility for ANY returns or refunds, or any damaged stock.

STAY WELL AWAY!!

BAD BAD BAD COMPANY, HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH

6/14/14

Oh,I bought htm h9001 on price 124$,it took above 2 weeks to arrive,custom took 20euro so phone was quite expensive,it was work for few days,I couldn't here incoming calls,and second screen switched off,so I didn't tell to pandawill that happened like that cause I know that must to send video,and they will no replace or return money,just I will never order from them again!

6/10/14

I ordered a phone from Pandawill by confirming the price by asking their staff in live chat. Then got their letter asking for additional 85$.
I told with live chat again and now they are telling me they will cancel the offer if i dont pay the additional money.

Buy something from them only if you belive you are lucky enough and love the risk

Expert Reviewer
5/14/14

☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
☠ Commonly associated with: Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."

(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

Illegal McAfee Secure Trustmark - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
☠ hxxp://pic.pandawill.com/skin/frontend/default/pandawill/images/copyright.gif

5/14/14

i ordered android phone neken n6
Order Date: April 14, 2014
shipping date :2014-04-18
received date : 11/05/2014

customer service is very good

i want order again from them

3/26/14

I ordered smartphone w450,after few days it doesnt work,I sent it back and they promise me replacement for the new same model,I have proofs. Now they received my package and they told me that they send it on repairing. I told them that I dont want repairing,I want replacement because smartphone stopped in first month. They dont ansvering. Dont buy from pandawill,they are thieves.

2/17/14

Basically I used a zip of 10013 instead of 10014 which for some reason caused DHL to fail to deliver (I've never had any problems with deliveries before). Pandawill.com support were completely incapable of tracking the package.

All they kept saying was "Check your local USPS", even after I'd been there in person and USPS had confirmed that they do not handle DHL packages. Then they said their shipping agency had taken the week off as vacation! A whole company on vacation for a whole week. That's great for the customer.

Finally now that it appears as though the package will be returned - BECAUSE I NEVER GOT THE CHANCE TO CORRECT THE ADDRESS BECAUSE THEY HAD NO IDEA WHERE THE PACKAGE WAS FOR > 1 MONTH - I have to pay $15 in delivery costs. Wtf. Avoid.

2/4/14

Definetely Scammers, ripping you off your money with no intention of delivery .
Real piracy site

1/29/14

Do not buy ever at Pandawill.com, except you can wait for your device sometimes more than two months, and if you expect the device to work forever. As when it comes to problems, they are unable to communicate and help you in your problem. I have ordered several phones from them, all of them had problems. And when I sent them back, they told me not all accessories were in the box, though I am sure I sent everything back. They will take your money and show the finger.
Ah, and they told me at the beginning of January that they will send back the item for repair at the end of February. THIS IS NOT A CUSTOMERSUPPORT. Pandawill is not a trustable company, do not ever buy from pandawill.com.

1/1/14

People should be careful to buy on the interent,Maomaomal offer the best Chinese Android phones and tablets,include the brand ZOPO,THL,Lenovo,ZTE,XiaoMi,highly recommend the phone THL 100s,NEO N003,ZOPO ZP998,and the Xiaomi Mi3,maomaomall.com accept the payment by paypal,it is the most safety payment methods,if some problems happened,customers can ask the claim and get refund from paypal,and also the maomaomall.com provide 30 days money back warranty,that is great, Now use the Coupon: MMMNEWYEAR,customers can get another 8% off for the order vaule!

12/31/13

THIS COMPANY CONTINUALLY RIPS PEOPLE OFF; THEY ARE THIEVES; THEY WILL PROMISE YOU THE WORLD WITH NO INTENTION TO DELIVER.
I purchased a smart phone (over $ 300). From the start things went wrong. It took 2 weeks for process the order (they said 2 days) it turns out they do not have the phone; long story short I received the phone after 69 days to be surprised that the Camera does not work and few scratches on the screen (clearly an used phone); And the emails marathon started;
- They requested photos and videos.
- They asked me to repair it in my country for a "reasonable amount" and record the process for their approval ……
- Finally they asked to return it only for reparation (which I refused! Will take 65 days to get there and another 65 days to have it back)
Up to now I have sent 30 emails (an email everyday) asking for replacement or refund; to receive the same response yet signed by different name ( clearly that Pandawill has only one person but with a million English names), their only response is SEND BACK THE PHONE FOR REPARATION; according to their policy they don’t accept replacement nor refund..!!!!! In conclusion; if you want to waste your money deal with Pandawill, they are professionals at steeling you hard work money.

11/14/13

I have spent well over $1000 on 2 cube tablets, mobile phones, bluetooth speakers, electronic cigarettes, shavers, halloween costumes and even seeds. Every single thing I have bought from them has been of inferior quality and has either been sent back (at my own cost) for repair which takes over 3 months each time or thrown into the bin as garbage. Pandawills customer service is truly appalling and I will never shop with them again. You have been warned !!!

10/13/13

Ordered two tablet PCs from them -- in 18 days still don't know what's going on with the order -- it's not shipped yet. DON"T BE FULL WITH THERE PRICES (10-15$ lower then in other China stores). They are selling what they don't have and then you are waiting for months for the order. Also, from other web reviews I understand, that often they are shipping used, broken or not according to the ordered specifications products. This store is Very, very bad choice for buying.

10/4/13

"Unfortunately I have no other choice than leaving a bad review here. I got the phone in a two weeks time and the item was as described but the back button stopped working after a couple of months. After contacting Pandawill I've been told to pay the shipping costs to send it back to them and they would then repair it. I don't understand why I would have to pay shipping costs if the product isn't working well nor do I know what I'm supposed to do all the time they will take to fix it. Sorry, it's probably not about the phone but about Pandawill."

Veteran Reviewer
9/19/13

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all... textiles and cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. This goes for palm reading too.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.

9/8/13

I bought a cheap 7" tablet from PandaWill with a 1yr warranty. After four months, the battery started to drain completely dry when in standby and would last about ten minutes in normal operation. I emailed PandaWill's help line and was first told that I'd caused the problem somehow - I insisted I hadn't - they then offered me a 5% discount on a new one - I asked about repairs - they then asked for videos and photos - I sent them rather uninteresting photos of a dead tablet - they then tried to say that the tablet was over a year old - I sent them the order confirmation - they asked for a video again - I refused and insisted on a repair - they then offered a 6% discount on a new one - again I refused and that is the last I've heard.

8/26/13

AAAAVVVVVOOOOIIIIIIDDDDD !!!!!!!!

7/21/13

As Slow as Turtle.

The "famous" retailer PandaWill became a great disappointment for me.

I ordered a very simple thing: Pen with invisible ink. It's a funny one and you feel yourself as a spy when you are writing down something by an invisible ink. You may read your notes in the UV-ray. The price of the pen is funny too - $0.99.

The shipping was hard! It seemed the PandaWill sent my parcel through the billions kilometers and the thousands galaxies. The delivery took a month of Sundays, 95 days.

If you like this product you may buy it elsewhere not at PandaWill.

It was my first order at PandaWill, it was my last order there!

7/9/13

"Purchased 5 smartphones and 2 tablet within 40 days.1 order was canceled due unavailability and 6 orders were delivered.With two of them,both same product,had problem with some function and had to return them back.I refunded for both full amount plus my postage cost.Only they have to improve is response times of customer service.Their prices are some of the best in the market as well as their warranty and return policy.Now i am going for my 8th order from them in last 2 months. "

6/13/13

Horrible company. Don't bother with them at all. Ordered 7 items with them but really needed only one. Wouldn't you know it, the one I needed was back-ordered with NO shipping date available for the near future. So I cancelled the item. Instead of refunding my Credit Card they gave me Store Credit. Then when I got the package one of the 6 other items was missing. When I mentioned it to them (not even asking for a credit, they told me to send them a video of the package opening to prove that it was missing.
Are they kidding me?
The item was less than $5.00 so it was not worth making a fuss over but given that the 2 things happened on one order (plus the lack of obtaining a credit to your method of payment), I would definitely not recommend them.
If you do buy, shoot a video of the delivery person bringing it to your home. Then shoot a video of you opening the package. Then shoot a video of all the items in the package. Then make 10 copies of all documents. Otherwise you may never see your ordered items or have any chance for a claim.
This company is one of the worst I have ever dealt with.

5/28/13

They shipped me items which were not the same as shown as their website pictures (6x E14 lamp sockets) and were unsafe to be used that may cause electrical shorts and may even initiate a fire.

They offered me a $3 OFF coupon for their error. OK... I forgive them for their first mistake.

Then they confirmed to me that I can re-order the item to get the correct version to be shipped which will be exactly as shown in their website pictures but needed to wait for one week since they were not in stock.

OK, I trusted them and I placed my 2nd order and waited...
After about 10 days, they sent me an email, telling me they'll ship the items out.
I send them back and email and asking them to confirm that I would received the correct items this time. They did confirm.

But, the outcome was that they shipped me the same wrong items the 2nd time again !!!

I send them emails and asking them to correct their mistakes or refund my money.
But they just keep avoiding their responsibilities and play the same trick of offering me another $3 OFF coupon !!!

All their customer services people were trained to tell lies in order to lure customers to place more orders only.
They don't really care whether you will receive the correct items and they would not do anything to correct their mistakes. And don't even think about they would refund your money !!!

As many victim customers had mentioned, avoid them like plaque !!!

Another unfortunate victim of pandawill.com.

5/11/13

Specs of the Allfine FINE7 tablet are incorrect, the processor is not a Quad Core A9, but a Quad Core A5. They say it has 14k+ score on Antutu Benchmark, but curiously the application can't be opened with their firmware once you try it (obviously if you try some 3d game, you will notice that score is false, works but not smooth as a 14k score would indicate. The instructions with the tablet are all in chinese, no english whatsoever. The tablet wouldn't boot up, no way to ask for a refund, the website of the manufacturer had links for newer firmwares (all in chinese ofc, but the links were BROKEN). I wrote a negative review about the product and the experience in a whole and it was simply ignored by not being reviewed. So all in all, seems they sell poor quality and poor service barnished with a deep lack of customer care. All they care is taking your money and running. Stay way for sure!

5/1/13

This site seems to have great deals on electronics. However, I find it concerning that they only take paypal. Paypal does not ensure your money back if you don't receive your purchase.

11/3/12

I bought a tablet from there, Airnol novo 7 Elf2, it is in the quality as same as described. I took this model because I did enough review search. I want mention also that the delivery was made after my email reminding three days.after my order.

10/18/12

I ordered the Mini DisplayPort to Digi-Port Adapter HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort
for my Macbook, says it supports HDMI/DVI, but it is not. And it doesnot work either. I got other brand digi port adapter from other store Chinabuye, that works fine and supports DVI. But pandawill says it is compatible and they are not ready to replace or refund. Wondering why they give wrong commitments on the product when they don't support and why do they sell that doesn't support.

9/26/12

I just bought a tablet, waited for 2 months, and got it broken :( .. sent them back for warranty, and

now they refuse to replace or refund, they say I? broke it myself :( I hate them.

8/22/12

I purchased a Window (YuanDao) N70 Dual Core Tablet PC RK3066 IPS Screen 7 Inch Android 4.0 16GB 1G RAM. The price I paid delivered was $153.which is good for a 1024x600 display. It took two weeks to arrive.

The down side is that you are dealing with a real Chinese company. Do not contact unless you write mandarin. Also in my case some of the defaults applications were designed for a Chinese audience, which is what you would expect. Do not expect support: sales, or technical. (at least in English).

If you do order I would recommend using the Shanghai post option.

7/16/12

i buy 2 tablets from them ,and it ok,if you choose Singapore post its will arrive faster.

2/4/12

Pandawill is a scam.Don't buy anything from their site. The quality of their products is very bad and the customer support is poor. Don't expect any refund from them.
Check how I was scammed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4ty50MD1lU

Stay way from pandawill,you will save time and money!

9/8/11

Son, francamente, de lo peor. Evinten comprar aquí.
Compré en USD 144 una Tablet PC Pioneer A700 que resultó ser falsa ya que Pioneer no las fabrica. De Pioneer sólo tienen un logo apócrifo.
Además el producto no funcionaba, no contaba con el software incluido en la publicación, ni sintonizaba TV Digital ISDB-T como se indicaba, ni le funcionaba el GPS que supuestamente tendría, ni le duraba más de unos pocos minutos la batería.
La calidad del producto: LA PEOR DE TODAS.
Su servicio de atención al Cliente sólo se burla de tus problemas y no te brinda ninguna solución seria.
Se limitan a realizarte propuestas irrazonables y antieconómicas.
Solo pretenden cansarte para que desistas de tu reclamo.
Finalmente, inicié una disputa en PayPal, y luego la elevé a reclamación, y logré que PayPal me restituyera el dinero, previa destrucción del producto ilegal.
No obstante, perdí el la suma de USD72 (50% del valor del producto) que pagué por impuestos de aduana en efectivo, y no me fueron reconocidos por PayPal, además tuve que pagar otros USD 50 por una pericia técnica por escrito para que PayPal me restituya el precio.
En definitiva, si bien terminé recuperando USD 144 del precio, gasté otros USD 122 (impuestos + pericia) que no pude recuperar.
Al menos a Pandawill le terminaron debitando el dinero de su cuenta.
TENGAN CUIDADO, en base a mi experiencia, NO SON NADA CONFIABLES NI HONESTOS EN SU ACCIONAR.
No cometan mi error, y compren en un sitio honesto.

8/28/11

I bought A7 GPS Windows CE 6.0 WIFI 7" MID Tablet PC on Pandawill. It arrived a few days late, but the main problem was that it died in 2 hours and wouldn't start (having bought archos 101 afterwards I wondered how poor quality, namely desighn, ergonomics and ofcours just abillity to work, of the stuff Panda sells). After 3 emails I got a return number and sent it back "using the cheapest post mail serive", which meant no traking. 2 months passed and they got nothing, which means EUR100 lost on my side. Will stay away from them.

The Best Electronics Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber