US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

zanes6

My Bridesmaid dress I purchased from OuterInner is simply one word : stunning. (in 40 reviews)

sarahm72

The customer service representative was prompt in answering my questions and was very courteous. (in 7 reviews)

maryk19

A recent wedding I was in used Outerinner.com for our bridesmaid dresses. (in 0 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cindyh24
4/10/15

I ordered a dress from Outerinner.com, and received a order conformation via my email right away. I assumed that everything was good to go. Over a month later, it was about time for my order to arrive, so I decided to go on their website and see if there was any shipping information. It was then that I discovered that there was a problem processing my credit card, and the order was unpaid. I had never received any communication that there was a problem with my order. When checking on the dress, I noticed that the website said they send you emails about the progress of your dress. The only email I received was the order conformation. It is too late to reorder the dress. We are now scrambling to find a wedding dress. Avoid this company at all costs.

jessaa
1/23/15

I bought another Wedding Gown! Their Customer Service really does go faster when you already transacted with them. I got my order in a month which is okay since I ordered in advance. Fabric quality could been alot better but I got the quality for the price I paid. Neckline a bit too tight but overall I'm pleased with it. To further more Dresses!

jesicat
1/12/15

I bought my bridesmaid dress here few months ago and I'm really satisfied with the quality and looks of the dress. I got an excellent neckline full length evening dresses for a really affordable price. The material is great and I had no problems with the size. This company has offered great shopping experience for me. I will use them again in the future and I would warmly recommend them to my friends or to anyone.

emilyh29
1/9/15

This site is filled with gorgeous gowns and beautiful dresses of all kinds and for all occasions. I'm so glad I found it. The prices are very reasonable too. The only downside is how long it takes to get a dress, but I guess that comes with the territory.

ashleyl32
1/8/15

I am very satisfied with the purchase from outerinner.com. I ordered V Neck Ruched Top Shimmer Waist Layered Dress which looks exactly similar as in picture and is what it is described in description.

The dress is really beautiful and worth the money I spent on and I received a lot of compliments.

It is really a good website for online shopping, they delivery what they say,never hesitate to shop here. I am impressed with quality, service and shipping. I totally recommend this website to everyone for their online shopping needs.

colleenp6
1/2/15

IM IN LOVE WITH THIS SITE and their prodcuts. All my friends know about it and they passed it along to me...i was HOOKED! SO many beautiful gowns and dresses and it really made me want to go do 10 proms all over again ( we wish haha). I got this GORGEOUS Dark Blue Illusion straps Chiffon backless sweep train bridesmaid dress (look it up!) and fell in love at first site. The quality is amazing, the fit is perfect, everything that was promised to me was more than accomplished. And when they said it was a perfect dress for almost any body shape they ment it. Anyone could look amazing in this. The color is truly the most flattering part .. it made my blue eyes pop! I loved the cut and i loved how it made my waist look. I must say though, the back of the dress is to die for! Its cut nice and low to show off your back but is far from being that "scary" low cut where youre afraid to sit! You know what i mean ladies. Anywho, I would reccoment this dress and this site to everyone and anyone. Im at the age where everyones getting married and Im doing fancy things everytime I turn around so I know i'll be back again. If youre thinking about purchashing do not hesitate! you wont be dissapointed :)

suzig1
1/2/15

My wedding was in December and I spent months hunting for a dress that I would feel wonderful in but wouldn't break my budget, my boss recommended outliner as she'd bought all of her bridesmaids dresses there and knew they did lovely wedding dresses too. I bought a fun a-line dress with a black belt. When it arrived I was thrilled! The dress was under $200 so I wasn't really sure what sort of quality it would be but it was great! There was no difference between this dress and those i'd looked at in expensive stores, why pay more for the same product?

gladyse
1/1/15

The sexy wears I recently bought from OuterInner was really cool and perfect. It drags my hubby crazy. My friend gave me the link and I tried it. My experience was cool. The dresses are superb. I have been looking for such products for a very long time. I love the materials. I still need to buy more from them. The customer service is cool too. They delivered the products timely. Great seller.

josha22
1/1/15

I bought a wedding gown for my little sister from this company. Infact, OuterInner never disappointed me. I was actually encouraged my some reviews I read about the company. The gown really matched my sister. The materials were good and nice. The sowing was perfect. I told them what I wanted and I got it. Oh! the price is very very reasonable. Everybody loved it. I will shop again.

davido53
1/1/15

I bought some cloths from OuterInner after my friend introduced me to this company. I love what I bought perfectly. Not only this, the company did not give me any reason to be worried. The communication was perfect. The products were delivered as expected, and I met the products in perfect state and shape. Those who saw the products said the prices were very reasonable. I love the experience.

mandyf3
1/1/15

This is my first time of buying some dresses from OuterInner. I must say that I am not disappointed. I really love their services, and their customer service. The delivery was perfect, and I met the dresses as described in their websites. The prices are very reasonable. Waoh! I will surely buy again from this company. Infact, I will invite my friends.

deniseb34
1/1/15

I was looking for the perfect dress for my wedding, and was having a hard time finding something I loved that wasn’t outrageously priced. The ceremony wasn’t going to be a huge gathering but still was rather expensive. I needed to keep the cost of my dress low so I could keep the entire occasion under budget. I was looking at popular wedding dress retailers, like David’s Bridal and Kleinfeld’s, and wasn’t able to find anything that I liked under $1000.00! For a dress that I’m only likely to wear once, this price seemed really steep. I took my search online and found OuterInner.com. I began to browse the selection on the site and was immediately impressed with the style and value. I found the perfect dress for me for about $170.00 and the quality is fabulous. I can’t wait to wear this for my wedding.

frankm70
1/1/15

Nice dress. I order them for some dress. The dress were beautiful and perfect. The communication was good. They gave me good customer support. I will buy again here.

deloresm3
12/31/14

I visited outerinner.com after my friend bought some dresses at insanely good prices. I emailed customer support because I had questions about how they make the custom dresses. I am always so paranoid because I have a wide shoulder frame, and I have to be careful and make sure the dress will fit me correctly. After speaking with a customer service rep, I emailed my specific measurements and even sent a photo so I could make sure they see my proportions correctly. I received my beautiful chiffon frill dress way before the estimated shipping time! It fit very nicely! And for the price, the quality wasn't bad at all. I will definitely be ordering more dresses in the future, now that I know they can tailor to my unique measurements.

nilj
12/31/14

Amazing dress. Yes I have to say its an amazing dress. I bought my weeding dress from this site. Quality is very good. Service is fine.
Hope I will use this site again.
I'd highly recommended for this site.

franklinj9
12/31/14

I ordered my wedding dress from Outerinner. It was good experience and i enjoyed a lot. The dress was amazing and stunning. Price also reasonable. Service and delivery is also good.
I hope i will take their service again in future.
Highly recommended.

vincec26
12/30/14

I bought a bridemaid gown that I realled liked. They communicated fast and on time. The fabrics used are fairly decent for their prices but overall it looks gorgeous! My friends can't believe my dress was only below a 100$. Overall would recommend and would buy from again! I really hope people realize the quality they are gonna get for the price of their dresses!

travisb27
12/30/14

Used this website to order a few pieces of jewelry for my daughters upcoming prom. The style and selection were amazing, she was able to find numerous options within her budget. I would definitely recommend this site to friends and family, or anyone looking for great selection and deals for all occasions.

macmaryo
12/30/14

I had a wonderful experience with OuterInner. I bought a product after a friend had told me a lot about this company. The customer service is superb. The delivery is superb. Infact, I met the product the way it was described on the picture. Great experience. I will patronise them again.

eleanork1
12/30/14

This is the first site I've found which has nice dresses (by nice I mean REALLY nice) for a reasonable price. I bought one formal gown about a month ago and I'm so happy with it. It fits perfectly and looks amazing! I highly recommend this site to anyone looking for gorgeous outfits. You won't regret it!

arliet7
10/28/14

Yesterday I bought some dress for my family from outerinner. They have huge collection of different items of products. I feel very comfortable to buy there. They take actual price of their product and serve best quality product. I satisfied for their service and also highly recommend them to all.

zanes6
10/27/14

My Bridesmaid dress I purchased from OuterInner is simply one word : stunning. The quality of the material is perfect as I was afraid it may come too tight but since it has a bit of stretch to it I am able to wear it all day. The shipping was super fast and best of all the price was just right. I went ahead and recommend my other friends to purchase their dresses from you guys as well. Looking forward to seeing theirs.

armandob9
10/26/14

I had a great experience here, I am so pleased with the dress for my girl! I chose to have the dress custom made for just $16 extra,I had no problem at all, just great! She was so happy with the dress I found here. I used paypal to pay and everything was so easy. Happy with this dress, and looking for the next

soniam11
6/26/14

I ordered my wedding dress from Outerinner.Odering from the site was a delightful experience. They gave detail measurements of specific dress size. My dress came before the estimated delivery date that was given. I was so delighted with the quality and intricate design of the dress. You can tell that every rhinestone and applique was meticulously applied to the dress. The dress was ten times more beautiful than it was in the picture. My dress fit so perfect. I am ecstatically happy with my dress. I will definitely be re-visiting this site and recommending it to others.

sarahm72
4/10/14

Absolutely gorgeous! The quality is fantastic, beading and stitching is amazing craftsmanship and the sizing was perfect! The customer service representative was prompt in answering my questions and was very courteous. the value of the dress is incredible I would have probably would have spent so much more in a bridal boutique for the same dress at least 3 times as much. The tailoring and shipping time was incredibly fast considering the dress was custom sized to fit me. It's my dream dress come true! THANKS SO MUCH OUTERINNER my wedding is going to be so special and I'm going to look fantastic!

kittylovek
1/16/14

A big thanks to outerinner! I bought a dress for my sister’s wedding from a different store, but they really let me down as the fit was terrible and it just didn’t look right. I was really panicking as there wasn’t long before the wedding day, I thought I may not have time to find a dress. I messaged outerinner on facebook and they said there was time to make a similar dress to what I wanted if I paid extra for fast delivery. What can I say, they saved my bacon! Loved the dress, and it came as promised before the wedding! Love this store

laurab51
10/31/13

Fast, low price, and beautiful dresses!
OuterInner.com is my new favourite dress store! I just couldn’t believe that a custom sized dress could reach me in just 20 days, and at a much lower price than I have paid from other stores like Didobridal in the past!

zandram
8/23/13

This is an absolutely wonderful site. I needed a dress for an event that for me was actually last minute. I am a person who cares for how I look. Well, this site delivered. I thought that I was the only client on earth that they were working for. I got an absolutely fabulous dress for an amazing price. The cherry on top of the cake was that I got it on time. I felt as if I were the bell of the ball. I owe and thank them for making this happen. If you're not using then you are certainly missing out. don't do that to yourself. check them out, and give them a chance! It's so worth it on so many levels. I highly recommend.

lilyd4
8/21/13

I chose outerinner.com to purchase the perfect wedding dress and I couldn't be happier with my decision! Their prices are unbeatable, customer support top notch and amazingly high quality work. I highly recommend this site for any special occasion attire!

staceyg9
8/19/13

I absolutely love the dresses here. After browsing for 30 minutes to find the perfect dress, I finally found it! Burgundy V neck, so chic and had me written all over it! I ordered it in July for a wedding I was attending early this August. I thought I needed to order early just in case there was an error in shipping or size. Every thing turned out perfect! It came just a couple days later, and exactly what I ordered. No hassle! Department stores in my area were wanting outrageous prices. With the $100 I saved, I bought new shoes. : ) I will definitely be ordering more from Outerinner from now on. Quality, price, speedy delivery. They have it all!

wolfh1
8/19/13

After reading mixed reviews from different dress stores I ended up choosing outeriner as they generally got good feedback. Of course I was anxious for my dress to arrive as I needed it for my graduation. I felt nervous opening the box, which arrived in the week they said it would about 5 weeks after I ordered the dress, but the whole dress was beautiful. Best part is that a dress very similar to some I saw costing about $300 cost me just $105! Great color, fit, and quality!

ashlyb
8/15/13

I am so pleased with my bridesmaid dress! I chose to have my dress custom made to my specification for just $16 extra, and let me say, it fits great! The bride chose a simple style in blue, and the good thing is that I have been able to wear it again since the wedding! I used paypal to pay and everything was so easy. Happy with this dress, and looking for my next

josiel
8/14/13

My cousin got married around 3 weeks ago and she selected me to be one of her bridesmaids. One of the other bridesmaids was ordering their dress from Outerinner as well and she recommended that I also buy my dress from there. I was a little apprehensive about ordering from an overseas company but the quality exceeded my expectations. The price was very low for such a high quality dress and the shipping speed was very fast for an overseas company. I highly recommend this website for buying your future dresses.

rachele8
8/13/13

There aren't a lot of online stores that I trust, but outerinner definetly has mine. I’ve placed a few orders ranging from a $#*!tail dress, lingerie, to shoes and I haven't been disappointed yet with quality or price!

laurag27
8/12/13

Great web experience! I was looking for a dress for my cousins wedding, it was a last minute buy but I got the dress just in time for the wedding. So greatfull. It was just as described, and fit wonderfully. Highly recommend for anyone looking for great dresses at great prices.

nelsyd
7/9/13

I am so grateful with Outerinner, I can not describe how happy I am with this company. Like almost everybody else I was skeptical to buy my wedding dress online from China, but I took the risk and I am so glad I did it. I cannot believe the quality of the beading, the details and the workmanship of my wedding dress. After going to many different bridal stores, I could not find one dress that I like, I did not like the style, I did not like how it fit and either the price, but in Outerinner I found exactly the style I was looking for and when I received my dress yesterday, I could not believe how good it looks, I saved 700 dollars from buying a dress from another store where I tried on dozen of dresses and none of them like me, this one that I did not try it on, fit me like if I would give outerinner every single detail of my body.

The dress for me was perfect, I have to do nothing to it.

I highly recommend this website to buy your wedding dress, you save a lot of money, this people are responsible, I asked them for a closer picture of the beading on my dress and they send it within hours and the shipping was really fast, faster than what they said. Too bad you only have one wedding, lol because I can not wait to buy another dress from them.

Love it, thank you very much Outrinner.

joannat3
7/8/13

THE DRESSES I BOUGHT FOR UPCOMING WEDDING WERE HORRIBLE,
colour was off ,bad quality and did not look at all like the pictures.
when I voiced my displeasure, with returns department, they offered me 50% refund on the dresses only, even though shipping charges was the bulk of the costs,
which meant I was out of pocket by almost 75%. I also requested photos to be sent to me prior to shipping so that I could check the quality.. but they deliberately sent them after they had already shipped my order. then went on and on about their returns policy and me having to pay for return shipping costs! they r running a scam. avoid!

colleenm6
7/4/13

When I received the dress I had brought it smelt terrible and was made of very cheap material. Not what I expected! Then just try to get your money back! They refused to follow their own refund policy; they will NOT refund your shipping costs. Added to this is that I have waited over a month for the dress refund. I have emailed them multiple times, but no refund. However they accepted my money right away.

dramamamav
7/1/13

I too was hesitant to order from an overseas company, but could not find anything local to meet my needs.I ordered a long formal dress for my daughter for an event in October. . It is inbetween prom and homecoming season and there is not alot out there right now. I had some questions about 2 dresses so I sent an email and within 12 hours I had a personal response from the company. She answered my questions and asked about sizes and when we needed the dress.Even with shipping it was less expensive than the other things I found on line and in stores, and it did not need to be altered. With in 2 1/2 weeks the dress was delivered to my door, PERFECT. It fit like a charm and is very well made. I will order again if needed

nicolek6
6/6/13

Found the website, & read mostly good reviews so I thought Id gove it a try. I found a beautiful dress featured on the site. My soon to be sister inlaw ordered mu dress, my dream dress to be exact. We wanted it custom sized as we have limited time for alterations. The lady seemed very nice, & called is from Hong Kong everyday for a week. First our order didn't go through, & then they needed more measurements. Okay it happens no big deal...but then we were told they couldn't make my dress. That they coul offer an alternative, but it looked NOTHING like the dress I wanted. And then she proceeded to tell us the dress they could make wouldn't even look like the picture they were showing us...very upset, & was misled. They need to remove the custom size option if they won't honor it. $250 that I will take elsewhere. Completely heartbroken.

nhu-yp
5/13/13

I am very concerned with returning my dress... It was not what I expected to receive at all. The bottom portion of the dress wasn't what it was shown in the picture. The zipper was sewn on crookedly. As well as the bust was crooked. The fabric was not what it was said to be. Satin, not silk like satin so that it would fall easily as it did in the picture advertised. The slit was very low as compared to the picture. The measurements given were false. I ordered a size 2 dress because my body fit perfectly to what the size chart had given me, but when I tried it on, it was extremely tight to the point where I could not walk in it. And to add on, the beading to the dress was already tarnished. My prom is in a few weeks so I will not be ordering from this site again sadly.. Great customer service but they gave me false hope. EXTREMELY disappointed and in complete distraught considering the fact that I spent $130 on a completely useless dress. Furious!!! False advertisement! I hope to get a great portion of my money back please!!

xole
4/3/13

They are misleading a lot of the pictures don't belong to them, they show someone else' work and they deliver cheap knock outs for a lot less but you get crap. I am filing copyright infringement against this company as they refuse to answer my cease and desist messages.
How can you trust them when they don't respect other's people work, and beware also that shipping prices are now very high in USA and it will cost you a lot of money to try and return something a lot of times more than what you pay for the item, scammers is what they are.

janed34
12/30/12

Bought a ball gown here for a prize-giving ceremony from my university just before Christmas and it was beautiful!
Designer gowns would probably be better quality, but for the low price there is no beating my dress!

wnela-janew
11/6/12

I made a review before but it seems to be gone. I got a bunch of emails from people on facebook but didn't see them until today because for some reason they were blocking people I didn't know and some of the message were 9 months old. I did get my stuff. It was good (although two of the dresses had zipers that would stick) But the lingerie was very small. I'm small and only some things fit me. If anybody needs more info maybe send me a facebook friend request with a message so that I will get the notification I'm wnela-jane wallace on facebook. The only one I think.

bof2
4/8/11

I was concerned when I couldn't find any reviews on Outerinner.com that they were possibly a scam. After several emails with them asking questions, I took a chance that they would do a good job. Well, it paid off... I ordered a prom dress for my daughter and it arrived today. It's exactly like the picture and fits her perfectly. The dress was only a third of the cost of other sites or brick and mortar stores. It arrived in the same time frame they had estimated for me and there were no surprises. During the time frame of ordering processing, I'd ask questions periodically and they were always prompt to answer. I would greatly recommend anyone using Outerinner for their dresses. Excellent job!

- Bo, Tennessee
Satisfied Customer

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OuterInner staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I found a dress I'm in love with on outerinner.com and everytime I press "Credit Card" then "Visa"....Chinese lettering pops up and won't let me go any further.. I haven't even put any information in yet. I don't understand the problem..does anyone else have this?
1/17/13
Answer
annt2
A: im thinking of ordering my prom dress on this site, should I? is it trusted? i dont want to end up buying some 20 dollar last minute dress at the mall. its my prom so i dont want to mess it up should i get my dress here?
9/16/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: okay so I bought a formal dress online before and it looked nothing like the dress in the photo i'm a bit nervous to buy online are you guys trustworthy?
3 hours ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the OuterInner staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for OuterInner