US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ellend8

I had to call customer service and they were able to put in the address on their end. (in 44 reviews)

candacem

I placed an order for a gift for my brother, a t-shirt reading "Most Okayest Brother". (in 84 reviews)

anthonygb

I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

babuld
7/7/15

same experience.. says product shipped but product never arrives...

i wish I had checked their reviews first. These people are not only fraud but they are dumb. What's the point in running such business where you get 85% negative reviews and can not ship products that you charge for? And really surprised why this is google trusted store? I am going to report it to google soon. And disputing the charge with my credit card company.

annw43
7/2/15

Guess I have learned my lesson. Gave them one more chance to deliver functional working product in reasonable time with follow up that was never responded to and this is the last order ever!! What is the reason this company runs such a shoddy business? Disgusting.

kayb25
6/19/15

after purchasing 3 blue tooth head phones, one stopped taking the charge. $89 and after 3 months it is no longer useable. opensky could have not cared less. they told me i had 14 days to return. DO NOT BUY FROM OPENSKY. make it easy on yourself. go buy it locally and if you have any problem, you will not get the same response as the slack @sses from opensky george tracy sutton Tsutton@1791.com

annec37
6/17/15

You can't find out what the return policy is very easily; the goods are promoted as high quality but THEY ARE NOT; when you contact them about an item that is not as promised, they tell you sales are final. BAH. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

elizabethb75
6/17/15

I ordered a fitness watch which was to come with 2 bands - only received the two bands, and no device. Then they sent the device with no charging cable so it is all useless!!!!

evev2
6/16/15

Awful product, tried to return it but was told the sale was final. I'd stay away from this vendor - shoddy merchandise and horrible customer service.

roxannei
6/13/15

I ordered a necklace and earrings. The necklace arrived broken. It was a glass ladybug attached to the necklace that arrived shattered. The coloring on the beads came off on my hand. I will never order from this company again. Poor quality and terrible customer service.

lourdesl3
6/12/15

After I placed my order I read all of the negative reviews and was concerned but I received my shoes in 3 days and I love them overall positive experience

lilys28
6/10/15

I signed up for 20% off first purchase by giving my email address. The item page refreshed and price went up $10 from $39.00 to $49.00. They are kidding, right? What a scam and a hoax. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR BUSINESS!!!! It happened right before my eyes.

annal73
6/9/15

I placed an order because I was SUPPOSED to have a credit. This is after I placed an order that never arrived and was apparently cancelled, presumably because they did not actually have the item (I didn't realize they were the same company at first) so when they charged my card too much, I IMMEDIATELY tried to get an answer from customer service, but I could find no phone number, so I emailed, REPEATEDLY and asked for a cancel on the order immediately. They send me an email days later, saying they cancelled the order. Two weeks later after I THOUGHT this was over, I was charged not 1, but FOUR overdraft charges because they came out of my account, unbeknownst to me. So, when they charged my card, I was able to determine a phone number (thanks to my bank), however, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a human being on the phone, so I emailed AGAIN after calling a dozen times with no result and then found out my order had been shipped. One item I STILL have no received and one item I was told I could only return with an "Official" return label, which I of course have not gotten because THEY SUCK and I NEVER received one item at all (the only one I cared about anyhow!). I will NEVER use this company again and I will leave a message like this ANYWHERE I can find. I hope they go down in flames.

reenah
6/8/15

I ordered a bodysuit & it came too big. I was charged a fee for exchanging it & had to pay to send it back. I paid the extra costs because I really wanted the bodysuit. After two months it never came. Apparently they sent the bodysuit I had now paid an extra $25 for to someone else & advised that I contact the post office in that state about it. Unbelievable! My advise is to deal directly w/the vendor. Opensky is just the middle man for vendors & perhaps if they weren't so lazy, unorganized & slow, they would actually satisfy customers & their reviews wouldn't be so awful

bettet
6/6/15

I have CANCELLED my yesterday order with you for
a pair of Earrings..Silver by ZilverZoom...you have
no right to be in business and backed by Google
because you don't answer the phone, or send a
confirmation. I will not be charged on my credit card,
and have notified them that I am in dispute on this.
bettalb@mindspring.com

erics91
6/5/15

I had a positive experience with OpenSky. After reading some negative reviews, I was originally nervous to buy something from the site. However, I found a great price on a unique belt and decided to take the plunge. Fortunately, I can report that I have received my order in perfect condition.

My understanding is that OpenSky serves as a hub for other vendors, mostly small businesses and startups. I imagine that problems which others have reported were probably caused by the actual vendors and not OpenSky itself.

When I placed my order, I was informed that the item would take about five days to ship out. After five days, I had not received shipment confirmation, so I contacted OpenSky to confirm the status of my order. I received a prompt response from an OpenSky representative who promised to investigate. Soon thereafter, I received a shipment confirmation. The item was delivered on time and as described.

Overall, I am satisfied with my experience on OpenSky and would recommend it to others. I might advise, however, to research the primary vendors before making a purchase.

kristinas28
6/4/15

In placed an order for 1 set of 10 smart cleaning cloths from Schatzii on this website. When I checked my bank account they had actually charged me for 2 orders. I emailed the customer service department and had been told that there are no refunds for this product and vendor. I once again emailed the customer service department and let them know that I never ordered the second item and wanted my money back since it was a duplicate order. They said that the items had shipped and to refuse the item. As of today I still have not received the item to be able to refuse it and they will not issue me a refund and say I have to contact the post office and submit a claim for goods not received. When I try to track the second item it has no tracking number to be able to track with the USPS. Although it was not a large amount of money stolen from me no business should be allowed to just take money from a consumer. I am not rich and work for every penny I make. DO NOT SHOP HERE. THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!! By the way my original order for 1item, not 2 of the same item, was placed on April 17th and it is now June 4, 2015. No resolution to this at all as of yet.

bettyk14
6/4/15

I have purchased one item from Open Sky and will NEVER buy another! I purchased:

Fitness Tracker and Self Contained Watch
ITEM NUMBER: 1450017
QTY: 1
PRICE: $37.46

I bought this as a gift. But the recipient told me she couldn't use it because the website given to download the needed app contains a virus and her computer blocked it. I tried to download the app as well and found the same virus warning! I wanted to return the item but then learned it could only be returned 14 from the date of purchase! I ordered it and gave it as a gift, so by the time we learned it was worthless, the 14 days had expired. So I spent over $37 dollars just to be embarrassed by giving a totally worthless piece of junk! I am not happy and will be searching for more places to write this review so others are not taken in by this scam!

hollyf10
6/4/15

Run! You will be ripped off.

susanf44
5/31/15

Ordered dress 5/5 from 'bright and beautiful' (stay away from them!!). It said shipped and I was charged on 5/15. They lied. It never got shipped and since I wanted it for rehearsal dinner on 5/28 I wanted to cancel it. Couldn't because it had been marked as shipped. Wrote them and after days they said they would contact opensky to refine since it hadn't been shipped. Lied again. Never responded to requests from opensky (after I contacted them) and now they have shipped the dress that I don't want. And the comments from others are unreal: cheap, wrong color, wrong size, never received, wrong price. Wow! This one shop is going To drag down opensky.

Tip for consumers: Avoid "bright and beautiful" at all costs. One of the opensky shops.

kayef
5/25/15

I ordered a hat from Open Sky on November 24 (for a Christmas gift). Money was taken from my credit card a couple of days later. Today is Memorial Day and still no hat!!! Tried to call and just get recordings trying to get me to buy more stuff. Am reporting to the attorney General for fraud. I was sent an email telling me that it was being shipped via USPS (USPS never received it).

mc385
5/23/15

The real product is so inferior to the picture posted on their Website. You are guaranteed to be disappointed! Stay away.

realr1
5/22/15

Hidden handling charge until checkout. Coupon code on front page of website didn't work. Two red flags before my first purchase means there is no purchase.

janiej1
5/19/15

I have been waiting for over 15 days for my item. Since they use the post office for a lot of their shipping I advise everyone to file a mail fraud complaint if 1 -you don't receive your item or2 -if it is not the correct item. I would also report them for credit card fraud. Don't even want to give them the one star in order to submit the review.

doreenw3
5/18/15

This is the WORST website ever. They add items to your cart right before checkout. Customer service is a joke. I was quoted 7 different prices for the same item in 3 days...the price changes constantly. In addition, even if you wanted to buy something, their cart and checkout page are so busy adding things, you can never complete the transaction.

rmh2
5/12/15

I wish I would have read this site before placing my order. First, the price I saw the ad for on Facebook which prompted me to go to the site, was not the same price I was given when I placed the order - which they make it difficult to figure out with their weird discounting procedures- but I still considered it a good price, so I placed the order. I was given two different delivery dates that were not met. When I contacted them - only available by email on their website - they said they would contact the seller & get back to me. Their response was basically that I should have expected it to take longer than they promised and that it "was on its way". It finally shipped two days AFTER my inquiry. The "canned" and condescending responses are not acceptable. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. Order elsewhere.

leighh14
5/12/15

I ordered a shirt after clicking an ad on Facebook. I received the shirt, but not in a timely manner. Then after I inquired about returning the shirt (quality was poor and was too small), I received no response for two weeks (submitted both through the form on their site, as well as directly by email). Then I finally (after weeks) received a response which asked if I had received my return label. I responded "no" and have not hear another thing. Of course this is out of the 14 day return window...really really frustrated. Not to mention you are charged a restocking fee for returning an item -- WTH?? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

pattib11
5/11/15

There is no reason to expect a clear response from "customer service" when human contact is not possible. A BS response to an email led me to writing daily to get answers. Tracking of your order is boggus until it is at your door. Savings is not worth the hastle or stupidity.

halynao
5/11/15

Unfortunately, I have ordered 3 item from this web site. One item will be shipped to me 2 weeks after I have ordered which is unacceptable to me. Another two were delivered timely but the quality of the product does not fit the description at ALL and the smell .... Boy the smell coming out of that box... It is still in my garage because this web site have near to none of customer service. I have cancel the order a week ago and they are telling me that they can not reach the merchant to cancel the order.
This website should be reported to BBB and to Attorney General.

christinet20
5/7/15

Placed N order 4/23' Didnt ship Til 5/1, even though they took my money. last tracking of pkg was Coppell. Tx on May 6th. Pkg was to come on May 4th. No more tracking from Coppell available, no insurance on pkg, so consumers are out of luck if pkg not recvd. NO contact, no money back NOTHINg,,,, HELP

kimp34
5/6/15

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with. I called several times only to have my call answered by a machine then it proceeding to tell me that they are too busy, resulting in them hanging up on me. I tried sending sending several emails to help@opensky.com, which did not even result in an automatic response. What I ended up doing, which I recommend to all of you, was research the merchant who's product I ordered and call them to ask about the status. I reached a real person my first try and she was able to tell me the status of my item, and assured me that she would personally make sure that I receive it. I will never purchase from opensky again, but the merchant has won me over as a loyal customer.

reneer13
5/6/15

My experience is the same as others on this site. I ordered a product from Open Sky on 4/19. They do not tell you what the shipping time is until you receive the confirmation email. On 4/23 their site said the item had shipped. I also received a tracking number. It must have been a fluke that I was able to reach a live person on both 4/28 and 4/29. The first person gave the same answer I see posted here...we will check with the merchant. The second time I was told the merchant had responded and that it had shipped that day. They also refunded what I had paid for shipping. To date I have yet to receive this product. It was not shipped when promised. I have tried contacting them via phone, email, and even Facebook. They were reaponsive last week but now I cannot reach anyone via phone, am getting only generic email responses, and Faceboom gives me error messages that I do not have permission to chat with that person. I have called the bank and disputed the charges which have been reversed. I tried to give them a courtesy call to tell them but have not been able to reach a live person. Guess they will contact me when they realize their scam did not work1

anyap3
5/4/15

I purchased 2 items from OpenSky and that will conclude my relationship with this company. The low price you'll get after many discounts that you are offered is still too high for the quality. One of the items on my order was cancelled with no explanation (even though it was still available on the website) and I am actually grateful - I probably would've regretted that purchase too.

hadac
4/27/15

Absolutely the worst online shopping experience ever. The system is set up to take your money from the first click on the site. Once you click 'buy' and checkout you go to the processing stage and from there you are stuck in online shopping hell. When I got the email that said my shipping date was going to be 14 days after purchase I wanted to cancel the order. Nope, can't do it. (Despite the fact that they tell their vendors to ship in 10 days) Long story short- the item was not what I expected, it resembled the picture (a canvas messenger bag) but the overall quality was poor. When I could finally track down the manufacturer (from the name printed on the lining) I found the bag sells for 30 to 40 dollars in most places. I paid 59.00 (marked down from a 'retail' of 144.00!!)
Trying to return the bag was a fresh hell. You have to use their shipping label to return and it's nearly impossible to get one. Add in you pay return shipping, a restocking fee, and another month's wait to resolve the issue..... You get the picture. The Open Sky system is set up to do one thing, and that is take your money. They won't be getting any more of mine.
You know what they say. Fool me once shame on you....Open Sky will NOT be getting a second chance.

staceya13
4/26/15

I placdd an order easily, but after one MONTH I still had no order and could not get any information, every time I spoke with their support they told me they would contact the merchant of the order, and I would again hear nothing. Updates freeze my PC regularly and they never updated and just stated when the label for mailing as made a month earlier, and eventually when I called 3 straight days they eventually sent me an e-mail explaining the merchant never sent the order and they would post a refund,,,the end? hopefully the refund will not take another month now, the merchant was Vista whom I have used before amny times, but under this opensky distribution fails big time!

Tip for consumers: Look for the item from another company and don't order using OpenSky.

terryf15
4/25/15

I ordered and item and a week later I get an e-mail saying that per my request my order was cancelled. I never cancelled it. And they say they are refunding my credit card minus the shipping fee I paid. I think THEY can't fulfill my order. When I call them, they say they are too busy to talk to me and to email help@opensky.com. But when I e-mail, I get an automatic reply saying that I cancelled my order - what good is that. I'm upset they are keeping my shipping fee that I paid because they are the ones that cancelled it. I will NEVER order from this site again. I hate them.

patj18
4/23/15

First - be aware that there is a $7.95 restocking fee for anything you return! I ordered 6 items and kept 1 thing. Everything is poorly made, the sizes are not at all as described! Plus when you return items you never receive a receipt for returns describing your refund. A small amount was credited back to my card - for what exactly I do not know. I have contacted customer service and always receive a vague reply! I had to ask Google Trusted to step in but still haven't received what $$ I am due! Stay away!!

jph3
4/20/15

Ordered a handbag from them. It took forever to ship and when I wanted to return it I e-mailed as instructed since you cannot just return item. They STILL haven't responded and are going to claim that its later than the 14 day return period because they took so long. They do not pay for return shipping and on top of that they charge a $7.95 restocking fee. You are not buying from a company but from an individual (which I didn't know) so please stay away from this site. Terrible service and you are stuck with what you order regardless of whether you like it or not. There are too many companies that have much better service than this and don't charge a restocking fee, plus pay return shipping and they actually get back to you when you contact them. RUN.

dawns28
4/18/15

Bad quality, bad customer service, items look great, until you actually receive them

lorrainej4
4/17/15

I ordered 3 items from them. The first one arrived in about a week, the second one arrived about 14 days after I ordered it. They were both jewelry. The third item, some under eye soothing pads, have NEVER arrived. I placed the order on March 3rd. This is now April 17th. The first time I inquired with their customer service, they wrote a note 3 days later saying they would contact the merchant. Then they contacted me and said the item was shipping. When I contacted them at the beginning of this week, they gave me some excuse that shipping from that company takes at least 21 days. Hello? 21 days have come and gone. I'm ready to go to the Better Business Bureau.

frankb72
4/13/15

I ordered a Bluetooth headset from Opensky, and I received a package from them about 10 days later with a MP3, not Bluetooth headset, and it wouldn't even take a charge. I contacted them and they promptly sent a replacement. This replacement was the desired Bluetooth headset, unfortunately, the left earpiece would only work for about 10 minutes. I returned both with their permission, and have yet to receive a replacement. I did receive several emails stating they will look into it, but they never come back with any acknowledgement that they are taking any action. I have asked for a refund but now they ignore my emails.

Tip for consumers: Update: I filed dispute with my credit card company, but almost immediately received email from OpenSky that they had not heard from the vendor and would refund my money. I see that the refund is on my credit card statement. So far, so good. The vendor now has reissued the item to me, but I will refuse it from the carrier as I had already given up after a month of silence, and purchased similar item from Amazon. Because I got my money back and a reissue of my order, I am changing my rating.

judiths23
4/9/15

I just ordered from them and I swear that the price of the item changed while I was shopping. I got very confused and did complete the order. But based on what I have read here, I will not be ordering again.

donnaa20
4/3/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM OPENSKY.COM. Ordered on 3/09. First confirmation stated it was shipped on 3/11. No product for weeks. Emailed them. 2 days later they said "we have a policy of up to 19 days before item gets shipped", the 3/11 date was just a confirmation that the order was being processed. YET it clearly stated SHIPPED!!! Didn't state the RIDICULOUS ship time when I placed my order. Then on 3/26 I get another confirmation of shipping with tracking number. HOLD ON, tracking number wasn't activated until April 1. Now finally it is in UPS hands and I'm hoping after almost a month that I'll finally get my product. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

nancyb77
4/2/15

I ordered some earrings from Opensky..it came within a reasonable time however when I got them I didn't like them at all. The letter that came with them said I had 14 days to return them and had to contact customer service for a return label as they would only accept them with a return label generated by them..there was no customer service phone number or e mail either on the letter nor on there website so I hand wrote a letter and sent it out requesting a label be sent to my e mail address which I included. That was on March 14..this is April 2 and still no response..the shipper was MyFashionVille in La Habra,Ca. I
will never buy from Opensky again. If they contract their work out to other people then they should be responsible for their actions or inactions to stand behind their products.

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

mr253
4/1/15

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from these criminals. The garbage I ordered was so cheap and unwearable and the post of the earring is made of such soft, cheap material it BENT when I just TRUED TO OUT THE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! These disgusting frauds said they will not take it back because it's not in resalable condition....... REALLLLY????? I shall be calling the Attorney General of my state if they don't refund me my money. I will be returning the other items I purchased on a whim without even opening the packages.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! They sell GARBAGE.

cathyw11
3/16/15

I first ordered a bracelet watch that was shown as red but I rec'd orange. I could live with the color but it has such a strong musty smell I can't wear it. I then got a stamped bracelet for a gift but it looks cheap so I won't give it. I ordered a necklace before I rec'd the bracelet and it looks so cheap it's unbelievable! Dollar Store jewelry looks better. The prices were pretty cheap on all the items so I should have known better.

deborahp17
3/9/15

I have purchased several times from this merchant. The first couple of experiences were within the bounds of reasonable.

The third time, I received the wrong product. Another food item was incredibly stale and nasty. I had a struggle getting a refund. I received zero apology, and customer service was given very grudgingly.

This time? Unbelievably horrible.
OpenSky sends out constant emails with LARGE "credits" that are available for you on their site.

Do NOT believe them. THOSE "CREDITS" ARE FRAUDULENT!
In addition, the sale price I was offered PRIOR to the non-existent credit CHANGED when the sale went through.

I immediately emailed them what took place. They send back an auto-response that says
"they are researching" the issue. What a crock! NO ONE IS THERE on a weekend...and I am sure that they have limited hours during the week because they are marketing other vendor's products.

I FINALLY got back an email DENYING that reality even exists. They DENIED that the sale price was offered. They DENIED that I was offered a "credit" by email. (I have the copies of both of these facts.)

These people are rude beyond imagining. They are the very people who give New Yorkers the reputation of being callous, cold and mannerless. They are awful.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS "COMPANY!" If you do, you are inviting misery into your life.

Tip for consumers: In addition, like many others on this site...I would give OpenSky negative stars, if possible.

ryand26
3/6/15

This site is a joke. I bought a cable for my Galaxy S5 and it quit working after a month. I missed the 30 day deadline by THREE days, so they won't exchange it for me. To top it off, there is no contact phone number either. Save your time and money and do business elsewhere.

laurenh22
2/26/15

My first order with Open Sky was supposedly delivered, yet no package ever arrived. I inquired with my apt mailroom who never received it, with the usps delivery woman, no claim could be filed as they do not insure their deliveries (no way to do so either, nor request signature on delivery). Upon discussing via email with Jessica from Open Sky 'Customer Love' (should be customer hate, or customer not my problem),i told her the tracking # says delivered but no sign of it in our secured mailroom...she first agreed they would happily replace the item/product after talking to the vendor. I was so thrilled due to getting nowhere with the other avenues I had sought to retrieve the necklace I'd ordered my best friend for her birthday.... Later Jessica repeated what i originally reached out to tell her first: that the package says it was delivered, so they will no longer be issuing a replacement nor a refund.

Sweet, I ordered something (not even incredibly expensive) from your site for the first time, it was never received with apparent miscommunicated delivery, and now i am out the money, with nothing to give my best friend for her birthday.. Really? You can't at least expect that an order may go missing and you may need to replace it once? How can I ever order from them again?? No trust that you will ever receive anything! :(

Horrible way to run a business...sad b/c their stuff is cute.

lindaf40
2/19/15

Please know that Open Sky is a selling platform for individual shop owners. So if I don't ship on time, etc., it's not Open Sky's fault, it's my fault. There is a message program for you to get in touch with your shop owner.
Please also know that many times a customer has ordered from me and if we're out of something and email them the day of the order, I never hear from them so it LOOKS as though we're not shipping but we're really just waiting.

patriciam52
2/8/15

I should have learned my lesson with my FURST purchase. But I saw an adorable blouse that was exactly what I was looking for. Shipping is slow, but when it arrived I was happy. Then I tried it on. I ordered an XL, so it would be loose. I can't get my arms in it. My granddaughter can't even wear it, it is so tiny. I am upset over the restocking fee, but hoping they return my money. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT OPEN SKY AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: Don't....just don't!

emmak16
2/6/15

I ordered a product from Open Sky and upon receiving it (their shipping is really slow) it would not work and Open Sky does not care. I sent multiple emails over 2 weeks ago and still have not received anything except an automatic response from Open Sky. The only way to contact them is through email and all you will get is an automatic reply. I am very disappointed and will not shop from this company again. Be warned shoppers...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site - they will not back-up their products

jenb25
1/23/15

I received a defective item that I ordered through OpenSky. The invoice contained in the box said if there were problems, contact the manufacturer/seller, so I e-mailed them. In addition to trying to tell me that it was my inability to "work" it properly (it was missing a section of thread which was necessary to hold a part, and therefore it wouldn't attach--they tried telling me that it would "loosen up with time," never mind that there WAS NO THREAD on which to attach it), they informed me that I'd have to take it up with OpenSky. After nearly three weeks of my e-mailing them (and only getting a generic "Customer Love" reply), I finally received a prepaid postage form. I sent it back (they received it Dec. 14) and waited. And waited some more. I e-mailed again asking status of my refund. The next day, only a portion was credited back to my bank, the difference being the postage I paid when I first ordered the item. While it may only be a small amount, it is the principle of the matter: customers should not eat the postage for defective items. I've e-mailed them three more times about this and am still awaiting a reply. I initiated contact with them at the beginning of December, and it's now nearly the end of January. No online purchase should ever be this difficult.

And as others have pointed out, there is no way to contact "customer service" (what a joke) other than e-mail. You are at their mercy and they apparently prefer to just take your money and run. I will never again order from this crooked group of thieves, and frankly I don't see how they've stayed in business at all.

Tip for consumers: I recommend that you stick with tried and true, trusted sites. This isn't one of them.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ordered something on 4/4/15. It is now 4/17/15 and the items I ordered are sitting somewhere in Texas. These were for birthday presents and I didn't know it would take an eternity for them to get here - to be fair, it was what I think is a fantastic deal money-wise. How do I find out when it's coming?
4/17/15
Answer
dawns28
A: I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I was given a tracking # for my product purchased, and I entered the # into UPS tracking, and it said Package Unfound! Just wondering why.
4/20/15
Answer
dawns21
A: You will never get an answer or a refund, I tried for months.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
OpenSky?