US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sharonj28

Customer service answered the phone promptly and they all spoke english!!! (in 101 reviews)

lenah4

I read some disturbing reviews about opensky after I placed an order there. (in 347 reviews)

anthonygb

I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. (in 20 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marilyna9
2/12/16

I purchased this for my granddaughter for her birthday. It appears to be very good quality and is something I was not able to find anywhere else. There is one large bangle and two charms on the bracelet all of which are anchored on quite well.
I will be mailing it to her. That's too bad because I'd love to see the look on her face when she gets it. She's going to be a happy girl.

beckyc18
2/11/16

My husband bought me the Noxema jar-blue hoop earrings for a surprise. I love them! My mom used those Noxema jars, and it feels like I am bringing a piece of the past into the future by wearing them. They are a beautiful blue--very catchy with so many colors!

ronaldb65
2/11/16

Communication from Open Sky was excellent. Items were processed and shipped by the vendors very qucikly.

carriec32
2/11/16

I ordered some wireless earphones to use for running as the deal was phenomenal. Within minutes of my order I received a receipt. When the product shipped I also got notification. And the package arrived at my doorstep within 4 business days as stated. So far so good.....

robertm297
2/11/16

The product ordered was well packaged and as described

ruthir
2/10/16

Very happy with the quality and fast service received. Items came promptly and looked wonderful. I love giving these cutting boards to my clients!!!

frannic
2/10/16

First purchase ever. Product came just a few days after purchase. There was continual info from seller until delivery. Will purchase again.

sannes
2/10/16

Saw this cutting board, thought it would work for a gift...so I bought it?...
WELL
The next day it was cheaper over 5$... I contacted opensky..and they there was nothing they could do...
That's a bummer..because I am not going to buy any thing from them again..
- but they don't care!

deborahc50
2/10/16

Great service, quick delivery.

daryls21
2/10/16

I received an email from Open Sky that an order had been shipped to me. I did not order this item nor did I give Open Sky permission to use my credit card. It took 2 weeks for me to email and speak to people at Open Sky to take care of this. I do not trust them and they saved my credit card without my permission and used it. I do NOT recommend using this site.

barbarac89

Very good

jessicat61
2/9/16

Sheet set is so soft and at a great price! Delivered right away!

tamarad18
2/9/16

Mr first experience ordering from open sky was seamless, not mention my order came fast. I will definitely order from them again.

ivann13
2/9/16

I am very satisfied with the price of the headsets I bought and extremely impressed at how fast they arrived.

karenc120
2/9/16

Exceptional promotional price. Super fast delivery. Will buy from OpenSky again!

dianab43
2/9/16

I was very satisfied with my purchase and delivery.

dawnw36
2/9/16

The earrings is purchased are gorgeous and I received them less than a week after ordering them.

debbief32
2/9/16

My item arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with my purchase.

dianea27

Love the site!

wendyr30

My sister loved it. Glad I purchased it

lynnt22
2/9/16

This product was fantastic - the engraving was superb and has a lovely finish. I purchased this item for my daughter and my 6 year old granddaughter said it makes her cry happiness. I couldn't have found a more heart felt gift than this and the quality was beyond what I expected

paulan12
2/9/16

Terribly cheap....no one could hear me when I tried to use it.

I mailed them back....now let's see what kind of customer service they have?

gloriag24
2/9/16

Ordered wooden spoon for granddaughter's anniversary. Arrived today disappointed! It is very short not too practice
Cal to use for most cooking

trisham11
2/9/16

I bought 2 fitness bands that did not come with the extra band as advertised and then they denied it was advertised that way! Plus both bands don't sync with the app and the clip keeps opening and falling off on both bands. The company wont take returns and accused me of lying saying both bands cant not be working and to watch a video. Garbage

twanab1
2/9/16

I have emailed you guys more than 5 times and no response. I did check with UPS who said that my delivery conformation was that they had delivered the packet to the post office and they would then deliver it to me. This is a process I never heard of. And this is the first bad experience I have had to buy online. All I want is my money back or the candles that i ordered. Thats it. I will call that number but i didnt expect that i should be calling you guys and calling ups and the post office everyday looking for my order because i trusted that you would honor your word just as i paid you your money for the product. Please just refund me my money you can keep the candles. I will call the number you have provided. Just give me my money.

robinb90
2/9/16

I've bought a number of cool seeming thinks only to find the quality unacceptable .sone things are returnable but I'm still waiting for credit on some things . My last purchase was unreturnable which I didn't notice . There are no contact info and no way to leave comments or reviews of products to warn others . Poor execution

ekc
2/9/16

I placed an order for a watch/bracelet on January 20 for my daughter for Valentines Day. First I got an email that my shipping was delayed, then an email on January 25 that my order shipped with a USPS tracking number. On Feb 5, the USPS had not yet in processed my package and I emailed OpenSky. I just got the response back today (Feb 9) that "we will contact the vendor". USPS status is still unchanged. Site seems unreliable and uncoordinated - will not be back.

conniee6
2/8/16

I ordered a shirt that appeared on Facebook. It was really cute, white and appeared to be chiffon. When I received the shirt, it had to be 2 sizes too small and the quality was not what I expected. I returned it to the address given on the return label and enclosed the order information. The shirt was returned 2 months ago. I have contacted Open Sky and they have no record of the return. I have emailed them numerous times. They said they were going to "contact the seller". I'm like "I thought they were the seller". This is strange. Well I am out of $30.00. And my last purchase from Open Sky. I should have researched them before I purchased anything from them. It seems like they have many complaints.

mh103
2/8/16

Open Sky is based on advertising deception. They claim a product worth $129 is on sale at $49, then offer all sorts of discounts and bonuses for an even lower price...which you don't actually qualify for. The problem is the product is cheaply made of poor quality materials and design. It's worth even less than the lowest price offered...the one that you don't get. Seriously folks, this stuff is junk. Probably made on the backs of poor hard-working people getting paid slave wages. PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS RIP-OFF COMPANY!!!

sheilal16
2/6/16

I purchased the personalized cutting board as a wedding shower gift. It arrived very quickly and was exactly as pictured and described. The shower isn't until next month however I am confident the bride-to-be will love it. I will not hesitate to recommend OpenSky or to order from them again!

dawnm66
2/5/16

Love the products I received, but I think having to pay double shipping charges when you order 2 items from the same vendor within the same order is not fair to your customers. I ordered 2 personalized carving boards & had to pay $9.95 each for shipping, yet they came in 2 separate boxes taped together with one shipping label.

socorros
2/5/16

Fast, Friendly and helpful.

brendan166
2/5/16

Ordered the necklace for my daughter. She was thrilled because she had pinned it on pinterest. It shipped faster than expected and was in great condition. Would definitely order again.

jerryg42
2/5/16

Purchased 3 Items so far. One item was returned. Have not received credit yet. One item was never delivered. But shows it shipped 2 weeks ago! One Item I received and love it! Your site I find confusing with the $50.00 credit you are offering. Then I go to apply it and on most of the items I would like, it is not valid!

Whats up with that?

carolp58
2/5/16

American Laser Crafts could do better in packaging their fragile products.

lv38
2/4/16

Love the product and fast shipping

monas19
2/4/16

I can't believe this company trying to handle a ring that was sent late and was the wrong ring.
I've been trying to return this ring for over 3 weeks and they still can't contact the merchant so I can return it and cancel the order. This the last time i'm ordering from this company. Better business bureau is next. I want to return the wrong ring and cancel my order. 3 weeks.

jerrya29
2/3/16

My experience was good but product not completely satisfied when I turn my head the headphone cords stick on the back of my neck. Battery life is only about 2 hours surprisingly short not good man.

nancyh87
2/2/16

I ordered 2 pieces of jewelry, thinking that I had a credit and would only pay for shipping because neither said I couldn't use them and I tried to see if they only accepted partial credits. I didn't find anything that said I couldn't use the whole credit for the purchase. I was charged, they only accepted partial credits for purchase. I tried to cancel when they charge came through. I received an email accepting the cancelation. But a couple of days later I got an email saying it was being processed and mailed. Wasn't actually mailed for 10 days. I tried to cancel again, received email stating can't be canceled I would need to return. When I FINALLY received they package, I tried to cancel a 3rd time and was told that this was a FINAL: SALE item and can't be returned. I replied stating my problem and to cancel my account. That's the only thing that we RIGHT! I do NOT recommend this company!

kathleenw16
2/2/16

This company is the king of stringing customers along. I ordered a pair of lenses for my phone. They arrived crammed into a very small bag, along with a clip. The clip had scratched the lens making it unusable. They were of poor quality as well, and didn't fit the phone. I immediately contacted them to return. It's been over a month now- they have claimed they are busy "due to high volume" and I have to wait, twice. They claimed to not have the order info or email address when the email trail has contained that info. They said a return label would come from "Returnly" and when it didn't and I emailed them yet again, they said a label would come from UPS, and that has never shown up either. They are a scam, folks. They look polished, but they just have automated replies that mean nothing. Know you are throwing your money away if you get involved with them- thank goodness mine was a small purchase. Another dishonest online business. So sad. Oh, and they will DUMP emails on you, multiple emails a day. Thank goodness for spam filters.

lindar108
2/1/16

It was much smaller than what I thought. Very small in fact! It is good for a bedroom, but it definitely isn't much for a large room considering the size.

shannonj17
2/1/16

I bought many things through OpenSky for the holidays. The Star Master Night Light is a good deal, but it is cheaply made and fell apart the second night. I ordered a clip-on solar phone charger, but it came in the wrong color even though the purchase order that came with the shipment said the correct color. Two other items were delayed and came after Christmas even though they were ordered in a timely manner. The last straw came after I ordered the Finders Keeps Anti-Alarm Tracker for a friend's birthday in blue; thirty-two days later it arrived in black!!! I am completely disappointed with this company; I will not order from them again. I must say that some of the products ordered were a great bargain and I am happy with those items; however, it does not outweigh the problems listed above.

peggyc23
2/1/16

The purchase was so easy and arrived very quickly. I am so pleased!!!

montynag
1/31/16

I contacted Open Sky and the individual seller. Got a partial refund of the item I never got. The item I did get was vastly different than the item pictured. Was called a "top" on the website, no where was it referred to as an incredible cheap T-shirt. The pics on the Open Sky website made it look like a sweater.

karenb179
1/29/16

So easy and super fast delivery.

melindab15
1/29/16

Great quality product and super fast turnaround and shipping.

pats146
1/29/16

So much for protection and break free screen protector was shattered when I received it. Would it have really protected my phone? Have sent back please send another screen protector

angelam92
1/29/16

I have made 5 purchases in the last 3 weeks. All the items I have ordered were exactly as described. You do have to scroll-down to see the entire description. All my orders have arrived in the time stated. One of the orders this week... I received an email stating a delay, two days later I received an email stating that it had been shipped. I track my orders on delivery I have noticed that they do get hung up and the post office location for a couple of days, this does not reflect negatively on OpenSky though. So, I don't understand all the negative reviews. So far so good, I have had no problems at all. If anyone is nervous about shopping, order something in expensive, my first order was a TShirt, it was good quality, great material $9. so I ordered more. Good luck and happy shopping.

stevem234
1/29/16

Ordered the Sikorsky earrings for all of my girls. That was 14 days ago. Tried to track on USPS and getting many conflicting messages. Sent a note to customer service and the canned response was we will get back to you in 3 or so days. I fear this site is a scam and all of the other reviews seem to re-enforce this. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE - you will not receive product or get assistance from the customer service site. I am in process of reviewing on every internet site I can.

lornap2
1/26/16

They display an item and you receive nothing even close to what you ordered.
This has happened twice to me and I will never order from here again....DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE.

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Ken! Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you with this. We apologize for the inconvenience.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
andrewp47
A: Hi Lisa! We are sorry to hear you are having trouble returning this item. Please feel free to call our Customer Love team directly at (844)707-7779 between 9 AM and 5 PM ET, Monday through Friday, and we will be happy to assist you with this. You can also send us an email from https://www.opensky.com/content/contact-us if you would prefer. For future reference, our return policy is available at https://www.opensky.com/customer-support.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
OpenSky?