US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ellend8

I had to call customer service and they were able to put in the address on their end. (in 40 reviews)

candacem

I placed an order for a gift for my brother, a t-shirt reading "Most Okayest Brother". (in 73 reviews)

anthonygb

I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kayef
5/25/15

I ordered a hat from Open Sky on November 24 (for a Christmas gift). Money was taken from my credit card a couple of days later. Today is Memorial Day and still no hat!!! Tried to call and just get recordings trying to get me to buy more stuff. Am reporting to the attorney General for fraud. I was sent an email telling me that it was being shipped via USPS (USPS never received it).

mc385
5/23/15

The real product is so inferior to the picture posted on their Website. You are guaranteed to be disappointed! Stay away.

realr1
5/22/15

Hidden handling charge until checkout. Coupon code on front page of website didn't work. Two red flags before my first purchase means there is no purchase.

janiej1
5/19/15

I have been waiting for over 15 days for my item. Since they use the post office for a lot of their shipping I advise everyone to file a mail fraud complaint if 1 -you don't receive your item or2 -if it is not the correct item. I would also report them for credit card fraud. Don't even want to give them the one star in order to submit the review.

doreenw3
5/18/15

This is the WORST website ever. They add items to your cart right before checkout. Customer service is a joke. I was quoted 7 different prices for the same item in 3 days...the price changes constantly. In addition, even if you wanted to buy something, their cart and checkout page are so busy adding things, you can never complete the transaction.

rmh2
5/12/15

I wish I would have read this site before placing my order. First, the price I saw the ad for on Facebook which prompted me to go to the site, was not the same price I was given when I placed the order - which they make it difficult to figure out with their weird discounting procedures- but I still considered it a good price, so I placed the order. I was given two different delivery dates that were not met. When I contacted them - only available by email on their website - they said they would contact the seller & get back to me. Their response was basically that I should have expected it to take longer than they promised and that it "was on its way". It finally shipped two days AFTER my inquiry. The "canned" and condescending responses are not acceptable. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE. Order elsewhere.

leighh14
5/12/15

I ordered a shirt after clicking an ad on Facebook. I received the shirt, but not in a timely manner. Then after I inquired about returning the shirt (quality was poor and was too small), I received no response for two weeks (submitted both through the form on their site, as well as directly by email). Then I finally (after weeks) received a response which asked if I had received my return label. I responded "no" and have not hear another thing. Of course this is out of the 14 day return window...really really frustrated. Not to mention you are charged a restocking fee for returning an item -- WTH?? DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM.

pattib11
5/11/15

There is no reason to expect a clear response from "customer service" when human contact is not possible. A BS response to an email led me to writing daily to get answers. Tracking of your order is boggus until it is at your door. Savings is not worth the hastle or stupidity.

halynao
5/11/15

Unfortunately, I have ordered 3 item from this web site. One item will be shipped to me 2 weeks after I have ordered which is unacceptable to me. Another two were delivered timely but the quality of the product does not fit the description at ALL and the smell .... Boy the smell coming out of that box... It is still in my garage because this web site have near to none of customer service. I have cancel the order a week ago and they are telling me that they can not reach the merchant to cancel the order.
This website should be reported to BBB and to Attorney General.

christinet20
5/7/15

Placed N order 4/23' Didnt ship Til 5/1, even though they took my money. last tracking of pkg was Coppell. Tx on May 6th. Pkg was to come on May 4th. No more tracking from Coppell available, no insurance on pkg, so consumers are out of luck if pkg not recvd. NO contact, no money back NOTHINg,,,, HELP

kimp34
5/6/15

This company is the worst I have ever dealt with. I called several times only to have my call answered by a machine then it proceeding to tell me that they are too busy, resulting in them hanging up on me. I tried sending sending several emails to help@opensky.com, which did not even result in an automatic response. What I ended up doing, which I recommend to all of you, was research the merchant who's product I ordered and call them to ask about the status. I reached a real person my first try and she was able to tell me the status of my item, and assured me that she would personally make sure that I receive it. I will never purchase from opensky again, but the merchant has won me over as a loyal customer.

reneer13
5/6/15

My experience is the same as others on this site. I ordered a product from Open Sky on 4/19. They do not tell you what the shipping time is until you receive the confirmation email. On 4/23 their site said the item had shipped. I also received a tracking number. It must have been a fluke that I was able to reach a live person on both 4/28 and 4/29. The first person gave the same answer I see posted here...we will check with the merchant. The second time I was told the merchant had responded and that it had shipped that day. They also refunded what I had paid for shipping. To date I have yet to receive this product. It was not shipped when promised. I have tried contacting them via phone, email, and even Facebook. They were reaponsive last week but now I cannot reach anyone via phone, am getting only generic email responses, and Faceboom gives me error messages that I do not have permission to chat with that person. I have called the bank and disputed the charges which have been reversed. I tried to give them a courtesy call to tell them but have not been able to reach a live person. Guess they will contact me when they realize their scam did not work1

anyap3
5/4/15

I purchased 2 items from OpenSky and that will conclude my relationship with this company. The low price you'll get after many discounts that you are offered is still too high for the quality. One of the items on my order was cancelled with no explanation (even though it was still available on the website) and I am actually grateful - I probably would've regretted that purchase too.

hadac
4/27/15

Absolutely the worst online shopping experience ever. The system is set up to take your money from the first click on the site. Once you click 'buy' and checkout you go to the processing stage and from there you are stuck in online shopping hell. When I got the email that said my shipping date was going to be 14 days after purchase I wanted to cancel the order. Nope, can't do it. (Despite the fact that they tell their vendors to ship in 10 days) Long story short- the item was not what I expected, it resembled the picture (a canvas messenger bag) but the overall quality was poor. When I could finally track down the manufacturer (from the name printed on the lining) I found the bag sells for 30 to 40 dollars in most places. I paid 59.00 (marked down from a 'retail' of 144.00!!)
Trying to return the bag was a fresh hell. You have to use their shipping label to return and it's nearly impossible to get one. Add in you pay return shipping, a restocking fee, and another month's wait to resolve the issue..... You get the picture. The Open Sky system is set up to do one thing, and that is take your money. They won't be getting any more of mine.
You know what they say. Fool me once shame on you....Open Sky will NOT be getting a second chance.

staceya13
4/26/15

I placdd an order easily, but after one MONTH I still had no order and could not get any information, every time I spoke with their support they told me they would contact the merchant of the order, and I would again hear nothing. Updates freeze my PC regularly and they never updated and just stated when the label for mailing as made a month earlier, and eventually when I called 3 straight days they eventually sent me an e-mail explaining the merchant never sent the order and they would post a refund,,,the end? hopefully the refund will not take another month now, the merchant was Vista whom I have used before amny times, but under this opensky distribution fails big time!

Tip for consumers: Look for the item from another company and don't order using OpenSky.

terryf15
4/25/15

I ordered and item and a week later I get an e-mail saying that per my request my order was cancelled. I never cancelled it. And they say they are refunding my credit card minus the shipping fee I paid. I think THEY can't fulfill my order. When I call them, they say they are too busy to talk to me and to email help@opensky.com. But when I e-mail, I get an automatic reply saying that I cancelled my order - what good is that. I'm upset they are keeping my shipping fee that I paid because they are the ones that cancelled it. I will NEVER order from this site again. I hate them.

patj18
4/23/15

First - be aware that there is a $7.95 restocking fee for anything you return! I ordered 6 items and kept 1 thing. Everything is poorly made, the sizes are not at all as described! Plus when you return items you never receive a receipt for returns describing your refund. A small amount was credited back to my card - for what exactly I do not know. I have contacted customer service and always receive a vague reply! I had to ask Google Trusted to step in but still haven't received what $$ I am due! Stay away!!

jph3
4/20/15

Ordered a handbag from them. It took forever to ship and when I wanted to return it I e-mailed as instructed since you cannot just return item. They STILL haven't responded and are going to claim that its later than the 14 day return period because they took so long. They do not pay for return shipping and on top of that they charge a $7.95 restocking fee. You are not buying from a company but from an individual (which I didn't know) so please stay away from this site. Terrible service and you are stuck with what you order regardless of whether you like it or not. There are too many companies that have much better service than this and don't charge a restocking fee, plus pay return shipping and they actually get back to you when you contact them. RUN.

dawns28
4/18/15

Bad quality, bad customer service, items look great, until you actually receive them

lorrainej4
4/17/15

I ordered 3 items from them. The first one arrived in about a week, the second one arrived about 14 days after I ordered it. They were both jewelry. The third item, some under eye soothing pads, have NEVER arrived. I placed the order on March 3rd. This is now April 17th. The first time I inquired with their customer service, they wrote a note 3 days later saying they would contact the merchant. Then they contacted me and said the item was shipping. When I contacted them at the beginning of this week, they gave me some excuse that shipping from that company takes at least 21 days. Hello? 21 days have come and gone. I'm ready to go to the Better Business Bureau.

frankb72
4/13/15

I ordered a Bluetooth headset from Opensky, and I received a package from them about 10 days later with a MP3, not Bluetooth headset, and it wouldn't even take a charge. I contacted them and they promptly sent a replacement. This replacement was the desired Bluetooth headset, unfortunately, the left earpiece would only work for about 10 minutes. I returned both with their permission, and have yet to receive a replacement. I did receive several emails stating they will look into it, but they never come back with any acknowledgement that they are taking any action. I have asked for a refund but now they ignore my emails.

Tip for consumers: Update: I filed dispute with my credit card company, but almost immediately received email from OpenSky that they had not heard from the vendor and would refund my money. I see that the refund is on my credit card statement. So far, so good. The vendor now has reissued the item to me, but I will refuse it from the carrier as I had already given up after a month of silence, and purchased similar item from Amazon. Because I got my money back and a reissue of my order, I am changing my rating.

judiths23
4/9/15

I just ordered from them and I swear that the price of the item changed while I was shopping. I got very confused and did complete the order. But based on what I have read here, I will not be ordering again.

donnaa20
4/3/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM OPENSKY.COM. Ordered on 3/09. First confirmation stated it was shipped on 3/11. No product for weeks. Emailed them. 2 days later they said "we have a policy of up to 19 days before item gets shipped", the 3/11 date was just a confirmation that the order was being processed. YET it clearly stated SHIPPED!!! Didn't state the RIDICULOUS ship time when I placed my order. Then on 3/26 I get another confirmation of shipping with tracking number. HOLD ON, tracking number wasn't activated until April 1. Now finally it is in UPS hands and I'm hoping after almost a month that I'll finally get my product. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

nancyb77
4/2/15

I ordered some earrings from Opensky..it came within a reasonable time however when I got them I didn't like them at all. The letter that came with them said I had 14 days to return them and had to contact customer service for a return label as they would only accept them with a return label generated by them..there was no customer service phone number or e mail either on the letter nor on there website so I hand wrote a letter and sent it out requesting a label be sent to my e mail address which I included. That was on March 14..this is April 2 and still no response..the shipper was MyFashionVille in La Habra,Ca. I
will never buy from Opensky again. If they contract their work out to other people then they should be responsible for their actions or inactions to stand behind their products.

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

mr253
4/1/15

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from these criminals. The garbage I ordered was so cheap and unwearable and the post of the earring is made of such soft, cheap material it BENT when I just TRUED TO OUT THE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! These disgusting frauds said they will not take it back because it's not in resalable condition....... REALLLLY????? I shall be calling the Attorney General of my state if they don't refund me my money. I will be returning the other items I purchased on a whim without even opening the packages.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! They sell GARBAGE.

cathyw11
3/16/15

I first ordered a bracelet watch that was shown as red but I rec'd orange. I could live with the color but it has such a strong musty smell I can't wear it. I then got a stamped bracelet for a gift but it looks cheap so I won't give it. I ordered a necklace before I rec'd the bracelet and it looks so cheap it's unbelievable! Dollar Store jewelry looks better. The prices were pretty cheap on all the items so I should have known better.

deborahp17
3/9/15

I have purchased several times from this merchant. The first couple of experiences were within the bounds of reasonable.

The third time, I received the wrong product. Another food item was incredibly stale and nasty. I had a struggle getting a refund. I received zero apology, and customer service was given very grudgingly.

This time? Unbelievably horrible.
OpenSky sends out constant emails with LARGE "credits" that are available for you on their site.

Do NOT believe them. THOSE "CREDITS" ARE FRAUDULENT!
In addition, the sale price I was offered PRIOR to the non-existent credit CHANGED when the sale went through.

I immediately emailed them what took place. They send back an auto-response that says
"they are researching" the issue. What a crock! NO ONE IS THERE on a weekend...and I am sure that they have limited hours during the week because they are marketing other vendor's products.

I FINALLY got back an email DENYING that reality even exists. They DENIED that the sale price was offered. They DENIED that I was offered a "credit" by email. (I have the copies of both of these facts.)

These people are rude beyond imagining. They are the very people who give New Yorkers the reputation of being callous, cold and mannerless. They are awful.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS "COMPANY!" If you do, you are inviting misery into your life.

Tip for consumers: In addition, like many others on this site...I would give OpenSky negative stars, if possible.

ryand26
3/6/15

This site is a joke. I bought a cable for my Galaxy S5 and it quit working after a month. I missed the 30 day deadline by THREE days, so they won't exchange it for me. To top it off, there is no contact phone number either. Save your time and money and do business elsewhere.

laurenh22
2/26/15

My first order with Open Sky was supposedly delivered, yet no package ever arrived. I inquired with my apt mailroom who never received it, with the usps delivery woman, no claim could be filed as they do not insure their deliveries (no way to do so either, nor request signature on delivery). Upon discussing via email with Jessica from Open Sky 'Customer Love' (should be customer hate, or customer not my problem),i told her the tracking # says delivered but no sign of it in our secured mailroom...she first agreed they would happily replace the item/product after talking to the vendor. I was so thrilled due to getting nowhere with the other avenues I had sought to retrieve the necklace I'd ordered my best friend for her birthday.... Later Jessica repeated what i originally reached out to tell her first: that the package says it was delivered, so they will no longer be issuing a replacement nor a refund.

Sweet, I ordered something (not even incredibly expensive) from your site for the first time, it was never received with apparent miscommunicated delivery, and now i am out the money, with nothing to give my best friend for her birthday.. Really? You can't at least expect that an order may go missing and you may need to replace it once? How can I ever order from them again?? No trust that you will ever receive anything! :(

Horrible way to run a business...sad b/c their stuff is cute.

lindaf40
2/19/15

Please know that Open Sky is a selling platform for individual shop owners. So if I don't ship on time, etc., it's not Open Sky's fault, it's my fault. There is a message program for you to get in touch with your shop owner.
Please also know that many times a customer has ordered from me and if we're out of something and email them the day of the order, I never hear from them so it LOOKS as though we're not shipping but we're really just waiting.

patriciam52
2/8/15

I should have learned my lesson with my FURST purchase. But I saw an adorable blouse that was exactly what I was looking for. Shipping is slow, but when it arrived I was happy. Then I tried it on. I ordered an XL, so it would be loose. I can't get my arms in it. My granddaughter can't even wear it, it is so tiny. I am upset over the restocking fee, but hoping they return my money. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT OPEN SKY AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: Don't....just don't!

emmak16
2/6/15

I ordered a product from Open Sky and upon receiving it (their shipping is really slow) it would not work and Open Sky does not care. I sent multiple emails over 2 weeks ago and still have not received anything except an automatic response from Open Sky. The only way to contact them is through email and all you will get is an automatic reply. I am very disappointed and will not shop from this company again. Be warned shoppers...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site - they will not back-up their products

jenb25
1/23/15

I received a defective item that I ordered through OpenSky. The invoice contained in the box said if there were problems, contact the manufacturer/seller, so I e-mailed them. In addition to trying to tell me that it was my inability to "work" it properly (it was missing a section of thread which was necessary to hold a part, and therefore it wouldn't attach--they tried telling me that it would "loosen up with time," never mind that there WAS NO THREAD on which to attach it), they informed me that I'd have to take it up with OpenSky. After nearly three weeks of my e-mailing them (and only getting a generic "Customer Love" reply), I finally received a prepaid postage form. I sent it back (they received it Dec. 14) and waited. And waited some more. I e-mailed again asking status of my refund. The next day, only a portion was credited back to my bank, the difference being the postage I paid when I first ordered the item. While it may only be a small amount, it is the principle of the matter: customers should not eat the postage for defective items. I've e-mailed them three more times about this and am still awaiting a reply. I initiated contact with them at the beginning of December, and it's now nearly the end of January. No online purchase should ever be this difficult.

And as others have pointed out, there is no way to contact "customer service" (what a joke) other than e-mail. You are at their mercy and they apparently prefer to just take your money and run. I will never again order from this crooked group of thieves, and frankly I don't see how they've stayed in business at all.

Tip for consumers: I recommend that you stick with tried and true, trusted sites. This isn't one of them.

cl5883
1/22/15

Took over 25 days to get my fit bracelet.
Which wasn't till jan. 3rd.
Returned from holidays to find out it didn't work
Upon trying to return the broken fit bracelet they
Tell me I only had 14 days to return it

They took no interest in assisting me with a return

Would never buy from this site ever again.

Tip for consumers: If a price is too good to believe there is usually a reason.
This site just wants your money NO SERVICE and NO
ASSISTANCE WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

marieg18
1/19/15

I did not order from this company based on reviews and based on the fact that I saw two IDENTICAL 5-star reviews from two different people (one male and one female). Here's what they BOTH said:

This is from anthonygb:
" Vicki is my hero!! I ordered several phone chargers. I was told the order shipped. After 3 weeks they still had not arrived. My credit card was charged for the order. I contacted Open Sky and the vendor to tell them I wanted to cancel the order. The vendor said they just shipped it yesterday. I told them I still want to cancel the order. They told me they would not accept a cancelation because of the 14 day return policy. I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. This is when Vicki came in. Vicki sent me a shipping label to return my order, and also refunded to me the total cost of the order. Thank you Open Sky and thank you Vicki!!!!! It is refreshing to have someone and company that stands behind their customer. Shame on you vendor!! You need to reevaluate your customer service. You are lucky I don't mention your "

Then a few reviews further down the page is the SAME review - word for word by Diane W. And they both have similar photos (generic stock pics

Tip for consumers: If you see two 5 star reviews in a sea of one and two star reviews and they're IDENTICAL please don't beileve that they're real! LOL

maxined3
1/13/15

As far as I'm concerned there IS no customer service at OpenSky. I received a partial order, have tried emailing from web site, all I get back is what I consider an automatic response, says someone will be in touch with me and it has not happened. The telephone number for questions may as well not exist, recording says the same thing every time I call, "due to high volume, blah blah, please use email address"; No one has high volume 24/7, makes me feel as if I'm being screwed and I do not appreciate that feeling. I am a repeat customer, but this will be my last order, very unprofessional. They have my money and I have half an order and no interest shown at all regarding this.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!

dianap20
1/12/15

seriously sucks will never order from them again. have no idea how they are a trusted google site. save your money and don't bother.

pamf7
12/31/14

how is this company still in business? everything I order never comes.. always a hassle to deal with and customer service they just make empty promises.. I blocked them from my e-mail because honestly they do not know how to operate a business successfully. They oversell items but is not mark sold out. they charge you then within a week I get an e-mail that its not available. Out of many items ordered over time I managed to get one! I do not know how they haven't gone under with this service..

Tip for consumers: don't bother their heads in their ass.

angelies
12/31/14

I am very confused with all of these reviews. I am a buyer and seller of Open SKy. Before I start selling, I tried purchasing an item and it came to me in a perfect condition. I love it then I decided to start selling. So far so good. Check out my store at https://www.opensky.com/blissfulaiks

jennifere10
12/29/14

Wish I could leave a "0" rating for this company....Here are the many reasons why I will never shop here again:
1. There is no phone number available-- number has been disconnected (should tell you something right away)
2. They told me my cart was empty and that my transaction did not go through so I purchased the item...AGAIN...as apparently it had gone through...so now I have ordered 2 of the same items
3. I ordered the item on December 8th and it wasn't shipped until December 18....or so the email from them said....apparently it hasn't shipped as the tracking number shows no movement whatsoever.
4. Since I could not call the company, I emailed them-- 3 TIMES! It was almost 5 days before I got a response.
5. And here it is December 29 and I still do not have the item I ordered.

Tip for consumers: My tip on this site: "never ever shop here"

nancyr36
12/28/14

Can I give NO STARS!!!!
Here's my email to them --

I HAVE WRITTEN YOU TWICE!! YOU HAVE NOT REPSONDED. YOU HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN -- WHAT KIND OF LEGITIMATE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER BUT PRINTS ALL OVER ITS WEBSITE AND PACKING SLIP TO CONTACT THEM???

I wrote you immediately upon receipt of the UGLY top you sent me TWICE and told you BOTH need to be returned.

CALL ME - EMAIL ME -- you think we are just a bunch of schlumps out here that you can take advantage of???

YELP and FB here I come -- CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR BOTH THE TOPS THAT ARE BEING RETURNED!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FORM THESE PEOPLE - NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM AND THEY LIE AND DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR "CONTACT US" EMAILS

vickiet2
12/27/14

Never never again will order from them..ordered on 12/12...they finally said tracking revealed gift would be delivered the day after Christmas, however it is now 2 days afterwards & NO gift DELIVERED yet...want to explain this OpenSky to my granddaughter? I am tired of making excuses for you...Vickie Taylor - very upset grandmother

Tip for consumers: service; value, shopping, 0 ratings from me...

ks82
12/26/14

Site offers nice looking unique items at low price. THIS STUFF IS JUNK. Returns are a HUGE HASSLE!
Not only do they charge a restocking fee, THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!

marya174
12/26/14

If there was a negative star rating, I would give it without any hesitation. Ordered on november 30 from MyFashionVille, finally after many complaints to Open Sky, finally received item on December 23rd. I will write directly to MyFashionVille about this and will never again order through Open Sky. BEWARE customers!!!!!! Always read reviews and check BBB.

Tip for consumers: Be careful ordering, do a full check and read reviews.

robinc31
12/24/14

Ordered items from Open Sky on November 29th - did not ship until Dec 14th - Tried calling for two weeks but "Too busy with this holiday season" to answer. Emailed but never a response.
Pink slip from post office arrived on December 23rd saying they can't deliver package because $4.63 is due for postage - REALLY?? I PAID you postage when I placed the order for 5 items that were suppose to be Christmas presents.
So now, on Christmas EVE I stood in line at the post office - have these 5 items that I was charged TWICE for shipping and too late to give as gifts - $105 I AM STUCK WITH
I ordered almost a month ago - I had phone cover from China arrive quicker then an order from Texas. Wish I had read reviews before I placed order - NEVER AGAIN

Tip for consumers: Do not order - charged twice for shipping, took a month to receive - never picked up phone, never responded to email - can find products else where

jn28
12/23/14

I made a bunch of online orders for the holidays. My first order was through OpenSky for a couple of products that looked neat for my father's milestone birthday where the family will get together and spend away. Well, I'll be attending empty handed for my father while everyone else's gifts which were ordered on Amazon and other websites have all arrived without any extra fees or rushes. My email inquiries to OpenSky have gone unanswered for over a week and a half. I finally received a confirmation that the order was shipped (again, over a week and a half later) and will not arrive until the day after Christmas - well guess what - I won't be home! Not only that - OpenSky's credit system is completely misleading. I had a "$75" credit and yet, only a small discount was applied to the product cost which was featured in their credit email. I can let it go, maybe. But not responding to emails and not sending packages out in a timely manner? What's going on over there?

Tip for consumers: Online purchases should be smooth sailing. Go to Amazon.

ulyssesg11
12/22/14

if you ever ordered from Sears online than you understand the lack of communication when dealing with outside merchants, when you think you are dealing with one company. Ordered two diffuser's each one weighing 4lbs. One package arrived; which the merchants insist there were two products in a box that they marked only weighed 1lb. It's been over two weeks and the customer service rep Shakira still hasn't been able to resolve this issue. It's the most frustrating thing as you can tell after this long there is no structure. Stick to larger more structured sites like Amazon... Stay away from ordering from OpenSky, where the same product on one of their web pages is as different as the merchant; which is not disclosed, nor are their particular profiles.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away... Stick to sites like Amazon!

cd48
12/22/14

I ordered a product on Dec 2. The site stated had been shipped on Dec 4. By Dec 12 I still had not receiceved so sent e-mail to Open Sky. On Dec 16 received reply that order had been sent; it was a different tracking number and was dated for 16 Dec. BUT, never received by shipper, just created. Contacted customer service again. Said on its way, and shipper is just not updating site. If I did not receive by 22 Dec to contact them for a refund.
I will never order from them again.

samt37
12/18/14

I'm a sapphire member of Open Sky, as in I've spent a ton of money there. Due to an illness, I stopped shopping for about a year. My first order back I purchased two sweaters. I SWEAR they did not say final sale. When I received, both are the EXACT same sweater. On top of that, it's not even close to what I ordered. I ordered oversized, slouchy cream sweaters. What I got were cropped midi-sweaters that would barely fit a pre-teen. And they were yellow! Obviously a scam, Open Sky says the vendors won't refund despite the fact that they look NOTHING like the pictures and are nowhere near fitting an adult. That's my last order with Open Sky despite my membership level. I couldn't even sell these at a garage sale.

rs62
12/16/14

UNBELIEVABLE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/RESPONSE!! I ordered and paid for an item on November 27th. Today is December 16th....I have sent numerous email with still no response as to where my item is. USPS still shows that the item hasn't even been received by their facility. All I get is an automated email response saying that Open Sky is "checking into it" and they are small so it takes time.to check into things - I'd like a defination of "time" please!

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ordered something on 4/4/15. It is now 4/17/15 and the items I ordered are sitting somewhere in Texas. These were for birthday presents and I didn't know it would take an eternity for them to get here - to be fair, it was what I think is a fantastic deal money-wise. How do I find out when it's coming?
4/17/15
Answer
dawns28
A: I wish that their products were worth the money, don't waste yours. You can't track anything and then once you finally receive it, it turns out to be very poor merchandise, I emailed them literally about 12 times regarding the poor quality and received back nothing.
4/18/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I was given a tracking # for my product purchased, and I entered the # into UPS tracking, and it said Package Unfound! Just wondering why.
4/20/15
Answer
dawns21
A: You will never get an answer or a refund, I tried for months.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
OpenSky?