US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ellend8

I had to call customer service and they were able to put in the address on their end. (in 36 reviews)

lindaf40

When you order something, you are ordering directly from a shop owner, not Open Sky direct. (in 56 reviews)

anthonygb

I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jph3
4/20/15

Ordered a handbag from them. It took forever to ship and when I wanted to return it I e-mailed as instructed since you cannot just return item. They STILL haven't responded and are going to claim that its later than the 14 day return period because they took so long. They do not pay for return shipping and on top of that they charge a $7.95 restocking fee. You are not buying from a company but from an individual (which I didn't know) so please stay away from this site. Terrible service and you are stuck with what you order regardless of whether you like it or not. There are too many companies that have much better service than this and don't charge a restocking fee, plus pay return shipping and they actually get back to you when you contact them. RUN.

lorrainej4
4/17/15

I ordered 3 items from them. The first one arrived in about a week, the second one arrived about 14 days after I ordered it. They were both jewelry. The third item, some under eye soothing pads, have NEVER arrived. I placed the order on March 3rd. This is now April 17th. The first time I inquired with their customer service, they wrote a note 3 days later saying they would contact the merchant. Then they contacted me and said the item was shipping. When I contacted them at the beginning of this week, they gave me some excuse that shipping from that company takes at least 21 days. Hello? 21 days have come and gone. I'm ready to go to the Better Business Bureau.

frankb72
4/13/15

I ordered a Bluetooth headset from Opensky, and I received a package from them about 10 days later with a MP3, not Bluetooth headset, and it wouldn't even take a charge. I contacted them and they promptly sent a replacement. This replacement was the desired Bluetooth headset, unfortunately, the left earpiece would only work for about 10 minutes. I returned both with their permission, and have yet to receive a replacement. I did receive several emails stating they will look into it, but they never come back with any acknowledgement that they are taking any action. I have asked for a refund but now they ignore my emails.

judiths23
4/9/15

I just ordered from them and I swear that the price of the item changed while I was shopping. I got very confused and did complete the order. But based on what I have read here, I will not be ordering again.

donnaa20
4/3/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM OPENSKY.COM. Ordered on 3/09. First confirmation stated it was shipped on 3/11. No product for weeks. Emailed them. 2 days later they said "we have a policy of up to 19 days before item gets shipped", the 3/11 date was just a confirmation that the order was being processed. YET it clearly stated SHIPPED!!! Didn't state the RIDICULOUS ship time when I placed my order. Then on 3/26 I get another confirmation of shipping with tracking number. HOLD ON, tracking number wasn't activated until April 1. Now finally it is in UPS hands and I'm hoping after almost a month that I'll finally get my product. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

nancyb77
4/2/15

I ordered some earrings from Opensky..it came within a reasonable time however when I got them I didn't like them at all. The letter that came with them said I had 14 days to return them and had to contact customer service for a return label as they would only accept them with a return label generated by them..there was no customer service phone number or e mail either on the letter nor on there website so I hand wrote a letter and sent it out requesting a label be sent to my e mail address which I included. That was on March 14..this is April 2 and still no response..the shipper was MyFashionVille in La Habra,Ca. I
will never buy from Opensky again. If they contract their work out to other people then they should be responsible for their actions or inactions to stand behind their products.

Tip for consumers: NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

mr253
4/1/15

I wish I had read these reviews before I ordered from these criminals. The garbage I ordered was so cheap and unwearable and the post of the earring is made of such soft, cheap material it BENT when I just TRUED TO OUT THE BACK ON!!!!!!!!!!!!! These disgusting frauds said they will not take it back because it's not in resalable condition....... REALLLLY????? I shall be calling the Attorney General of my state if they don't refund me my money. I will be returning the other items I purchased on a whim without even opening the packages.

Tip for consumers: Do NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! They sell GARBAGE.

cathyw11
3/16/15

I first ordered a bracelet watch that was shown as red but I rec'd orange. I could live with the color but it has such a strong musty smell I can't wear it. I then got a stamped bracelet for a gift but it looks cheap so I won't give it. I ordered a necklace before I rec'd the bracelet and it looks so cheap it's unbelievable! Dollar Store jewelry looks better. The prices were pretty cheap on all the items so I should have known better.

deborahp17
3/9/15

I have purchased several times from this merchant. The first couple of experiences were within the bounds of reasonable.

The third time, I received the wrong product. Another food item was incredibly stale and nasty. I had a struggle getting a refund. I received zero apology, and customer service was given very grudgingly.

This time? Unbelievably horrible.
OpenSky sends out constant emails with LARGE "credits" that are available for you on their site.

Do NOT believe them. THOSE "CREDITS" ARE FRAUDULENT!
In addition, the sale price I was offered PRIOR to the non-existent credit CHANGED when the sale went through.

I immediately emailed them what took place. They send back an auto-response that says
"they are researching" the issue. What a crock! NO ONE IS THERE on a weekend...and I am sure that they have limited hours during the week because they are marketing other vendor's products.

I FINALLY got back an email DENYING that reality even exists. They DENIED that the sale price was offered. They DENIED that I was offered a "credit" by email. (I have the copies of both of these facts.)

These people are rude beyond imagining. They are the very people who give New Yorkers the reputation of being callous, cold and mannerless. They are awful.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS "COMPANY!" If you do, you are inviting misery into your life.

Tip for consumers: In addition, like many others on this site...I would give OpenSky negative stars, if possible.

ryand26
3/6/15

This site is a joke. I bought a cable for my Galaxy S5 and it quit working after a month. I missed the 30 day deadline by THREE days, so they won't exchange it for me. To top it off, there is no contact phone number either. Save your time and money and do business elsewhere.

laurenh22
2/26/15

My first order with Open Sky was supposedly delivered, yet no package ever arrived. I inquired with my apt mailroom who never received it, with the usps delivery woman, no claim could be filed as they do not insure their deliveries (no way to do so either, nor request signature on delivery). Upon discussing via email with Jessica from Open Sky 'Customer Love' (should be customer hate, or customer not my problem),i told her the tracking # says delivered but no sign of it in our secured mailroom...she first agreed they would happily replace the item/product after talking to the vendor. I was so thrilled due to getting nowhere with the other avenues I had sought to retrieve the necklace I'd ordered my best friend for her birthday.... Later Jessica repeated what i originally reached out to tell her first: that the package says it was delivered, so they will no longer be issuing a replacement nor a refund.

Sweet, I ordered something (not even incredibly expensive) from your site for the first time, it was never received with apparent miscommunicated delivery, and now i am out the money, with nothing to give my best friend for her birthday.. Really? You can't at least expect that an order may go missing and you may need to replace it once? How can I ever order from them again?? No trust that you will ever receive anything! :(

Horrible way to run a business...sad b/c their stuff is cute.

lindaf40
2/19/15

Hi I am an Open Sky merchant. When you order something, you are ordering directly from a shop owner, not Open Sky direct. If someone buys from my shop, they are able to leave me a message and I have the opportunity to help them. I understand that customer service is #1. That's why I make sure I take care of them.
If a size or color is incorrect and you don't hear back from the shop owner, that is on them, no open sky.
Any questions, send me a message at artisansforlife@gmail.com

patriciam52
2/8/15

I should have learned my lesson with my FURST purchase. But I saw an adorable blouse that was exactly what I was looking for. Shipping is slow, but when it arrived I was happy. Then I tried it on. I ordered an XL, so it would be loose. I can't get my arms in it. My granddaughter can't even wear it, it is so tiny. I am upset over the restocking fee, but hoping they return my money. I WILL NEVER SHOP AT OPEN SKY AGAIN!

Tip for consumers: Don't....just don't!

emmak16
2/6/15

I ordered a product from Open Sky and upon receiving it (their shipping is really slow) it would not work and Open Sky does not care. I sent multiple emails over 2 weeks ago and still have not received anything except an automatic response from Open Sky. The only way to contact them is through email and all you will get is an automatic reply. I am very disappointed and will not shop from this company again. Be warned shoppers...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site - they will not back-up their products

jenb25
1/23/15

I received a defective item that I ordered through OpenSky. The invoice contained in the box said if there were problems, contact the manufacturer/seller, so I e-mailed them. In addition to trying to tell me that it was my inability to "work" it properly (it was missing a section of thread which was necessary to hold a part, and therefore it wouldn't attach--they tried telling me that it would "loosen up with time," never mind that there WAS NO THREAD on which to attach it), they informed me that I'd have to take it up with OpenSky. After nearly three weeks of my e-mailing them (and only getting a generic "Customer Love" reply), I finally received a prepaid postage form. I sent it back (they received it Dec. 14) and waited. And waited some more. I e-mailed again asking status of my refund. The next day, only a portion was credited back to my bank, the difference being the postage I paid when I first ordered the item. While it may only be a small amount, it is the principle of the matter: customers should not eat the postage for defective items. I've e-mailed them three more times about this and am still awaiting a reply. I initiated contact with them at the beginning of December, and it's now nearly the end of January. No online purchase should ever be this difficult.

And as others have pointed out, there is no way to contact "customer service" (what a joke) other than e-mail. You are at their mercy and they apparently prefer to just take your money and run. I will never again order from this crooked group of thieves, and frankly I don't see how they've stayed in business at all.

Tip for consumers: I recommend that you stick with tried and true, trusted sites. This isn't one of them.

cl5883
1/22/15

Took over 25 days to get my fit bracelet.
Which wasn't till jan. 3rd.
Returned from holidays to find out it didn't work
Upon trying to return the broken fit bracelet they
Tell me I only had 14 days to return it

They took no interest in assisting me with a return

Would never buy from this site ever again.

Tip for consumers: If a price is too good to believe there is usually a reason.
This site just wants your money NO SERVICE and NO
ASSISTANCE WHEN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

marieg18
1/19/15

I did not order from this company based on reviews and based on the fact that I saw two IDENTICAL 5-star reviews from two different people (one male and one female). Here's what they BOTH said:

This is from anthonygb:
" Vicki is my hero!! I ordered several phone chargers. I was told the order shipped. After 3 weeks they still had not arrived. My credit card was charged for the order. I contacted Open Sky and the vendor to tell them I wanted to cancel the order. The vendor said they just shipped it yesterday. I told them I still want to cancel the order. They told me they would not accept a cancelation because of the 14 day return policy. I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. This is when Vicki came in. Vicki sent me a shipping label to return my order, and also refunded to me the total cost of the order. Thank you Open Sky and thank you Vicki!!!!! It is refreshing to have someone and company that stands behind their customer. Shame on you vendor!! You need to reevaluate your customer service. You are lucky I don't mention your "

Then a few reviews further down the page is the SAME review - word for word by Diane W. And they both have similar photos (generic stock pics

Tip for consumers: If you see two 5 star reviews in a sea of one and two star reviews and they're IDENTICAL please don't beileve that they're real! LOL

maxined3
1/13/15

As far as I'm concerned there IS no customer service at OpenSky. I received a partial order, have tried emailing from web site, all I get back is what I consider an automatic response, says someone will be in touch with me and it has not happened. The telephone number for questions may as well not exist, recording says the same thing every time I call, "due to high volume, blah blah, please use email address"; No one has high volume 24/7, makes me feel as if I'm being screwed and I do not appreciate that feeling. I am a repeat customer, but this will be my last order, very unprofessional. They have my money and I have half an order and no interest shown at all regarding this.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!

dianap20
1/12/15

seriously sucks will never order from them again. have no idea how they are a trusted google site. save your money and don't bother.

pamf7
12/31/14

how is this company still in business? everything I order never comes.. always a hassle to deal with and customer service they just make empty promises.. I blocked them from my e-mail because honestly they do not know how to operate a business successfully. They oversell items but is not mark sold out. they charge you then within a week I get an e-mail that its not available. Out of many items ordered over time I managed to get one! I do not know how they haven't gone under with this service..

Tip for consumers: don't bother their heads in their ass.

angelies
12/31/14

I am very confused with all of these reviews. I am a buyer and seller of Open SKy. Before I start selling, I tried purchasing an item and it came to me in a perfect condition. I love it then I decided to start selling. So far so good. Check out my store at https://www.opensky.com/blissfulaiks

jennifere10
12/29/14

Wish I could leave a "0" rating for this company....Here are the many reasons why I will never shop here again:
1. There is no phone number available-- number has been disconnected (should tell you something right away)
2. They told me my cart was empty and that my transaction did not go through so I purchased the item...AGAIN...as apparently it had gone through...so now I have ordered 2 of the same items
3. I ordered the item on December 8th and it wasn't shipped until December 18....or so the email from them said....apparently it hasn't shipped as the tracking number shows no movement whatsoever.
4. Since I could not call the company, I emailed them-- 3 TIMES! It was almost 5 days before I got a response.
5. And here it is December 29 and I still do not have the item I ordered.

Tip for consumers: My tip on this site: "never ever shop here"

nancyr36
12/28/14

Can I give NO STARS!!!!
Here's my email to them --

I HAVE WRITTEN YOU TWICE!! YOU HAVE NOT REPSONDED. YOU HAVE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM YOU AGAIN -- WHAT KIND OF LEGITIMATE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE A CONTACT PHONE NUMBER BUT PRINTS ALL OVER ITS WEBSITE AND PACKING SLIP TO CONTACT THEM???

I wrote you immediately upon receipt of the UGLY top you sent me TWICE and told you BOTH need to be returned.

CALL ME - EMAIL ME -- you think we are just a bunch of schlumps out here that you can take advantage of???

YELP and FB here I come -- CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR BOTH THE TOPS THAT ARE BEING RETURNED!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FORM THESE PEOPLE - NO WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH THEM AND THEY LIE AND DO NOT RESPOND TO THEIR "CONTACT US" EMAILS

vickiet2
12/27/14

Never never again will order from them..ordered on 12/12...they finally said tracking revealed gift would be delivered the day after Christmas, however it is now 2 days afterwards & NO gift DELIVERED yet...want to explain this OpenSky to my granddaughter? I am tired of making excuses for you...Vickie Taylor - very upset grandmother

Tip for consumers: service; value, shopping, 0 ratings from me...

ks82
12/26/14

Site offers nice looking unique items at low price. THIS STUFF IS JUNK. Returns are a HUGE HASSLE!
Not only do they charge a restocking fee, THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY!

Tip for consumers: DON'T!!!!!

marya174
12/26/14

If there was a negative star rating, I would give it without any hesitation. Ordered on november 30 from MyFashionVille, finally after many complaints to Open Sky, finally received item on December 23rd. I will write directly to MyFashionVille about this and will never again order through Open Sky. BEWARE customers!!!!!! Always read reviews and check BBB.

Tip for consumers: Be careful ordering, do a full check and read reviews.

robinc31
12/24/14

Ordered items from Open Sky on November 29th - did not ship until Dec 14th - Tried calling for two weeks but "Too busy with this holiday season" to answer. Emailed but never a response.
Pink slip from post office arrived on December 23rd saying they can't deliver package because $4.63 is due for postage - REALLY?? I PAID you postage when I placed the order for 5 items that were suppose to be Christmas presents.
So now, on Christmas EVE I stood in line at the post office - have these 5 items that I was charged TWICE for shipping and too late to give as gifts - $105 I AM STUCK WITH
I ordered almost a month ago - I had phone cover from China arrive quicker then an order from Texas. Wish I had read reviews before I placed order - NEVER AGAIN

Tip for consumers: Do not order - charged twice for shipping, took a month to receive - never picked up phone, never responded to email - can find products else where

jn28
12/23/14

I made a bunch of online orders for the holidays. My first order was through OpenSky for a couple of products that looked neat for my father's milestone birthday where the family will get together and spend away. Well, I'll be attending empty handed for my father while everyone else's gifts which were ordered on Amazon and other websites have all arrived without any extra fees or rushes. My email inquiries to OpenSky have gone unanswered for over a week and a half. I finally received a confirmation that the order was shipped (again, over a week and a half later) and will not arrive until the day after Christmas - well guess what - I won't be home! Not only that - OpenSky's credit system is completely misleading. I had a "$75" credit and yet, only a small discount was applied to the product cost which was featured in their credit email. I can let it go, maybe. But not responding to emails and not sending packages out in a timely manner? What's going on over there?

Tip for consumers: Online purchases should be smooth sailing. Go to Amazon.

ulyssesg11
12/22/14

if you ever ordered from Sears online than you understand the lack of communication when dealing with outside merchants, when you think you are dealing with one company. Ordered two diffuser's each one weighing 4lbs. One package arrived; which the merchants insist there were two products in a box that they marked only weighed 1lb. It's been over two weeks and the customer service rep Shakira still hasn't been able to resolve this issue. It's the most frustrating thing as you can tell after this long there is no structure. Stick to larger more structured sites like Amazon... Stay away from ordering from OpenSky, where the same product on one of their web pages is as different as the merchant; which is not disclosed, nor are their particular profiles.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away... Stick to sites like Amazon!

cd48
12/22/14

I ordered a product on Dec 2. The site stated had been shipped on Dec 4. By Dec 12 I still had not receiceved so sent e-mail to Open Sky. On Dec 16 received reply that order had been sent; it was a different tracking number and was dated for 16 Dec. BUT, never received by shipper, just created. Contacted customer service again. Said on its way, and shipper is just not updating site. If I did not receive by 22 Dec to contact them for a refund.
I will never order from them again.

samt37
12/18/14

I'm a sapphire member of Open Sky, as in I've spent a ton of money there. Due to an illness, I stopped shopping for about a year. My first order back I purchased two sweaters. I SWEAR they did not say final sale. When I received, both are the EXACT same sweater. On top of that, it's not even close to what I ordered. I ordered oversized, slouchy cream sweaters. What I got were cropped midi-sweaters that would barely fit a pre-teen. And they were yellow! Obviously a scam, Open Sky says the vendors won't refund despite the fact that they look NOTHING like the pictures and are nowhere near fitting an adult. That's my last order with Open Sky despite my membership level. I couldn't even sell these at a garage sale.

rs62
12/16/14

UNBELIEVABLE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE/RESPONSE!! I ordered and paid for an item on November 27th. Today is December 16th....I have sent numerous email with still no response as to where my item is. USPS still shows that the item hasn't even been received by their facility. All I get is an automated email response saying that Open Sky is "checking into it" and they are small so it takes time.to check into things - I'd like a defination of "time" please!

reneeb17
12/11/14

The items on the OpenSky website are very interesting and different. HOWEVER, there are three main issues with it: 1) The shipping charges are outrageous. I bought 14 items and had to pay over 30% in shipping charges. When I tried to speak with someone about it (through the online chat, emails (never answered!), and on the phone, I was given the same response, as though it were being read from a script. 2) The items arrived in a timely manner, but they were so much smaller than I was led to believe by the description online. 3) Returning the items is not worth it because of the $7.95 restocking fee. It was a very disappointing experience - one which I will not repeat.

sm640
12/9/14

some interesting looking products, so i tried to purchase. tried about 20 times but the website gives absolutely no indication of what is wrong, it just shows the processing "wheel" then stops. nothing happens, and i can't get the order to go through. shopping on this site is beyond frustrating. I have tried different credit cards, different addresses, even different items. then there is the constant bombarding my email with notices about expiring credit. going somewhere else to shop.

starrc
12/8/14

I'm sorry but I don't want to pay for something if the price is not shown to me. I've tried twice to order from Open Sky, and both times after I put in the cc # from a New pre-paid Visa with$200 on it and it was rejected as not enough available credit, when all that was in my cart was a scarf, I pretty much figured RIP OFF!

katk8
11/24/14

Buyer beware - buying through this site is not only painful and if you are on internet explorer, prepare for constant crashes when you access their order confirmations. Just filed a credit card dispute, plus dispute for non-delivery for merchandise delivered through USPS. Not worth the effort!!!!

jordano7
11/24/14

Again, very confused by the negative comments. I've ordered once from Opensky, it was a necklace for my wife. It arrived quickly, was packaged well, and was exactly as described. My wife loves it! And it was very cheap for the quality.

Opensky is like Amazon in that just because you're ordering from them does not mean that company is actually shipping the product. So you should be picky about who you order from on these sites.

I had to contact customer service regarding my account at one point, and it does take them a little while to respond, but I received the help I needed, so I have no complaints.

va2445
11/23/14

I am reading reviews to decide if I want to buy from Opensky when I see the exact review from two different people. That is a red flag! Is Opensky faking reviews to change their rating? It was a lengthy 5 star review about Vicki and her wonderful customer service. Vicki, did you write it? 0 stars from me

ellend8
11/17/14

Order some items at the same time from three different merchants. (1) Unfortunately the mailman who delivers to my house constantly breaks my Netflix DVDs so I have packages delivered to my office. OpenSky apparently has a brain aneurysm when you try to put in an office address. It just freaks out and doesn't let you place the order. I had to call customer service and they were able to put in the address on their end. Unfortunately in the next two days I was contacted by the business asking for my mailing address. What's the point then? (2) One business created a label with a tracking number, but after a week it still showed no movement. After contacting the business they sent another one that should arrive soon. (3) Second business apparently also didn't see my shipping address and took A WEEK before contacting me asking where to send it. (4) Third business: Nothing. No label, no tracking number, no items. All it shows in my OpenSky purchases is that it was "shipped". Have emailed OpenSky TWICE to ask "Where are my items?" and still haven't received a response. They have one more day before I call my credit card company and cancel the transaction.

And after two weeks, I have yet to receive a single item. Will update when I do. Sheesh. Very bad way to run a business...

alext39
11/13/14

STAY AWAY!! Never recieved the product I ordered. after attempting to track the order with an invalid tracking number provided and NO phone number to contact customer service I emailed them to "find my order" I recieved a reposnse saying they would look into it and never heard back. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM A COMPANY YOU CANT CALL WITH A PROBLEM. I wish I would have known they were so horrible, no product and I paid for it

davidb227
10/13/14

Ordered Honey and it was delivered broken and leaking out of the package. The post office rang my doorbell and asked me what was in the box? I told him it was honey, and after seeing the mess, I told him I didn't want it delivered to return. He said he could not because of the mess! I contacted OpenSky 11 times and finally contacted BBB. Complaint was assigned ID 10110283. Complaint was file Jun 2014. As of this day, 13 Oct 2014, OpenSky has not responded to the BB. Stay away from this business!

linl11
10/13/14

I did finally get the things I ordered and I was happy with everything. However, OpenSky is a portal and there are other portals that don't seem to cheat you on the special pricings they say they'll give you. I haven't gone back to them and will only order more products from the vendors that I already ordered from through OpenSky directly. There are plenty of places to get LuLuLemon products, for instance, without using these people.

Tip for consumers: Look elsewhere.

anthonygb
10/11/14

Vicki is my hero!! I ordered several phone chargers. I was told the order shipped. After 3 weeks they still had not arrived. My credit card was charged for the order. I contacted Open Sky and the vendor to tell them I wanted to cancel the order. The vendor said they just shipped it yesterday. I told them I still want to cancel the order. They told me they would not accept a cancelation because of the 14 day return policy. I reminded them it was 14 days after the receipt of the order. This is when Vicki came in. Vicki sent me a shipping label to return my order, and also refunded to me the total cost of the order. Thank you Open Sky and thank you Vicki!!!!! It is refreshing to have someone and company that stands behind their customer. Shame on you vendor!! You need to reevaluate your customer service. You are lucky I don't mention your name.

annw29
10/4/14

Basically no customer service. I get lots of
Emails every day about new sales but
They will not respond to my nany queries
As to where my order
placed last month has gone. Will now put
in dispute with credit card company. Be
careful.

sueb29
10/2/14

Review/Warning......I would give a 0 if possible.. No customer service..... I made an order and received a different color, I tried to contact them and there is no phone for these people. That was the first red flag. They don't answer the emails and canceled the rest of my orders. Never again, a reputable business should have a phone at least and
a person to handle problems. Run and take your business to a more reputable company.
They brag about their email service it doesn't exist either. Should be shut down for hiding
from their customers...........!!!

virginiak3
9/22/14

If you return something they charge you shipping, they charge you $7.95 restocking fee for each item return and they are a bunch of thieves.

diannew2

alexas8

AWFUL customer service.
On September 12, 2014 I placed an order for camera strap through www.opensky.com. The total cost through them ended up being $129.00. I placed the order expecting to receive a conformation on shipping and never did. Yesterday (Sunday September 21st…TEN days after I ordered the product) I received an email saying the order was cancelled. On Friday Sept. 19, my bank account was compromised from a purchase I made at Home Depot and my bank closed my checking account and opened a new one. I didn’t realize that my MoneyMaker was not yet charged on my previous card (10 days is a long time to finally be charged for something that wasn’t even backordered), and when it was finally ready to be shipped, they tried billing my card that I had to cancel. Rather than receiving an email asking for a new card or payment method, the order was just cancelled with no explanation. I explained my situation to OpenSky and they refuse to help me with this problem or honor my order stating there’s nothing they can do and I have to pay full price now. After I called them a second time to try and resolve the problem, I was hung up on.

pergatoryg
9/13/14

I started selling on opensky in December of last year and the sales were nice for the first few months but it all changed. They then introduced pay for advertising email campains and placements in promotions and it's not cheap. If you aren't a big seller who can afford 59,00 for one email advertisment and up to 599.00 a month for advertising. My products were show in almost every email they sent out to all customers, but not any more. I no longer get sales and I never see my products advertised.
I am so sad this has happened. I thought this was a great place to sell on. They do have great people who make and sell awesome things. But if I don't make money I can't buy things let alone pay my bills. sad. Oh and the customer service is horrible to get a hold of by phone and they never returned my email.

Tip for consumers: A great place to buy unique things, I never had any problems with buying, only selling :(

aaronr22
9/4/14

I'd have to say any positive reviews are faked by the company. OpenSky is a poorly managed marketplace web site with little to no customer service to offer. I know most negative reviews are made in spite of a company - and I try my best to leave both positive reviews when I have a good experience, and usually give a store the benefit of the doubt before leaving a negative review, but I feel a certain obligation to inform the public of OpenSky.

I bought a simple, low cost, T-Shirt as a birthday present for a friend, and tracking has been sitting as "Label Created" for 2 weeks now. I thought I was placing my order far enough in advance for any carrier service to get the package to me on time, but the package hasn't even made it into their hands.

Of course, I read the reviews of OpenSky before purchasing and was skeptical about using the site, but it was the only place online I could find the product I am looking for.

Tip for consumers: Give your order (undetermined) amount of time for arrival. Don't try to order anything if you need it within three weeks (or more)...

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ordered something on 4/4/15. It is now 4/17/15 and the items I ordered are sitting somewhere in Texas. These were for birthday presents and I didn't know it would take an eternity for them to get here - to be fair, it was what I think is a fantastic deal money-wise. How do I find out when it's coming?
3 days ago
ryand26
A: I don't remember if I had tracking when I ordered or not. Did you try logging in on the site and seeing if there is a status? Hope you get them and they actually work. Customer service is a joke with this company.
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I was given a tracking # for my product purchased, and I entered the # into UPS tracking, and it said Package Unfound! Just wondering why.
14 hours ago
jph3
A: Sometimes tracking number won't show up if it is during first day of shipment but after dealing with them I would suggest to NEVER order from them again. Lots of complaints and few resolutions.
10 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
OpenSky?
Click here to post a review