US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sharonj28

Customer service answered the phone promptly and they all spoke english!!! (in 125 reviews)

lenah4

I read some disturbing reviews about opensky after I placed an order there. (in 461 reviews)

bk45

It looks like the Post Office that OPEN SKY orders are going through is the problem. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chrism249
4/29/16

Great quality and fast service

merryh4
4/29/16

So happy with the ring, It fits perfectly. Such a Beauty! Very pleased to receive it in the mail so fast. Thanks.

margheritac
4/28/16

Ordered a shirt 13 days ago. Tracking of this item shows that it has not yet reached the post office to be shipped. The Open Sky reply to my inquiry was that it was shipped. This company is obviously frudulent. I have asked for a refund and am awaiting a reply. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE!

jimp92
4/28/16

The gift goes directly to her. No repackaging And she loves it !!!

sabrinam32
4/28/16

I purchased a product through Open Sky from a company called 3D-Luxe. Product did not work and was cheaply made. I called 3D-Luxe Customer Service and they had a recording. I tried to email them, but it bounced back. I contacted OpenSky and they were very helpful and issued me a return shipping label to return the defective product. I'm hoping that I will receive my refund shortly (and without any problems).

jeank14
4/28/16

Ordered battery operated candles. Had to continually contact them about the order. It arrived later than promised. I was not satisfied with the quality. Contacted & they promptly sent me a shipping label. I only got 20% of the cost of the product & just found out about their refund policy.19.97 (price of order) - 1.99 (handling fee) - 3.99 (shipping fee) - 7.95 (restocking fee) - 2.59 (return shipping) = 3.45 ( total refund) which I received. This organization is a shame! Will tell everyone I know how horrible they are!!

katep29
4/28/16

I ordered a blouse from Open Sky. The product was extremely poorly made - so poorly made in fact, that I would never wear the garment in the privacy of my own home - let alone in public. Unfortunately, it was a "final sale" product, which I did not notice when ordering. Vista Shops was the merchant. I returned the product and never got a refund or credit. I would rather lose the $23.00 that I spent than order from Open Sky again, and that's just what I did.

micheler28
4/27/16

I received my diffuser on Monday night and used it for the first time on Tuesday. I used it both at home and in the car. It worked great. Today is Wednesday and it is broken. It turns on but nothing comes out and after about 2 minutes it just shuts off. That's a lot of money to pay for one day of use. You've lost my business.

phyllisr14
4/26/16

These blue glass marble(from a '60's Noxema jar) in a silver cage are LOVELY!! These are the fourth ones I have ordered(three in blue...the others were aqua(from an old mason jar). Everytime I wear them people comment on the color and how pretty they are!! The cage shows the color well, and with the more ornate ones one sees more silver and less blue...but when the light hits...wow!!

cjh9
4/26/16

Arrived MUCH earlier than they stated. Good product and a great price.

eloiseh3
4/26/16

The ring I received is beautifully conceived and executed. It is very like some Jovita-style jewelry I own in its organic sensibility and will go nicely with those pieces. The faceted aquamarine makes all the design elements pop. All and all, a great value for a handmade ring.

jb206
4/26/16

My two personalized cutting boards turned out lovely and will be great wedding gifts.

carolynt16
4/26/16

I ordered and paid for 2 Pack times 2. I received one pack of 2. I called the number on their website during the hours that they say that they are open and got a message telling me to go to the website. On the website it was hard for me to find how to contact them. I finally went under 'Where is my order?'. I got an automatic reply that they received the message and nothing else so far.

thomasl91
4/26/16

Not good. Very upset. I feel like the vendor should contact me to get the replaced today. Today is Tuesday, April 26th 2016.

paulc201
4/24/16

The package was delivered very quickly, I was very surprised. I plugged the USB cable into the headphone and to my computer to charge it. I checked on it a couple hours later to see that it had over heated and melted the side the cable was plugged into. I never got to try them. They looked like they were well made and I was looking forward to using them this Summer.Still waiting to hear from them. Very disappointing so far.

moniquec13
4/24/16

I received this item and one of the ear piece was complexly broke. I took a picture and sent a request to Open Sky or who ever I purchased this product and have not heard tom anyone and it was not good quality at all.

dawnp32
4/23/16

I have weird feet. These sneakers didn't irritate my feet. Nice and comfortable. I wear 6.5-7.0 purchased a 7.0 and the fit was just right. There is not much padding but seems to be room for inserts if desired.

michelec33
4/23/16

Purchased gemstone watch on 3/11/16. Just went to wear today and it is broken. Second hand just jumps back and forth. Waste of time and money!!!

claudiat14
4/22/16

Web shopping at its best! So easy to use. And, the delivery was early! My daughter-in-law loved her shoes.

annb87
4/21/16

This is a lovely gift set, the fragrances are amazing, and if I weren't saving it for a gift I would tell you how nice it is to use.

stephena39
4/21/16

I purchased the cordless headphones but they do not work. I emailed and left a message but no call back and no email. I want to exchange them for a pair that works.

neicym
4/21/16

Delivery was VERY quick...service was great!! Only problem I had was I ordered blue/yellow and received black/red...

micheleg23
4/21/16

a bracelet , sorta Italian looking 3/4 wrist I hit to put in cart, but kept shopping, decided against second purchase, went back to cart, you said nothing in it.
shopped again and couldn't find. I think it said last one......if you do.....
I WANT IT. Please.

angelas94
4/20/16

I received product quickly however when it arrived I plugged it in to charge and the red indicator light did not come on. I left them plugged in all day still will not charge. I think the product is defective.
Cheap crap

marleneb15
4/20/16

Products do not get shipped in a timely fashion. I had to inquire what happened to my order before it even left it's city of origin. when the product came, it was a very cheap generic version of what was described...and broken. I shipped it back, was promised a full refund..that's the last I heard. I'm going to let my credit card company deal with this company.
And beware...once you are on their list, you will drown in spam.

janm71
4/19/16

Order was processed and shipped very quickly. Like the bag, not too big, many pockets, easy to carry.

kathyg54
4/19/16

A bit smaller than I realized at time of purchase, however nicely done and looks great.

paulb248
4/19/16

Products just as described, super fast shipping

bettyb53
4/19/16

After making a big mistake on my part you corrected it nicely.

stevet84
4/19/16

Drawn in with a $45 in free dollars only to find out in check out that it was conditional and proportional to the amount I spent. Bought the LED lamp with 6 USB ports for around $47 with my discount. Found the lamp to be much smaller than I expected and can't believe it's normal retail price is $129. Felt like it was okay at a $25 price for this lamp.

ronnab1
4/19/16

Smart Fitness Bluetooth Health Wristband Sport Fitness Health Monitoring Watch Tracker Sleep.
Unit does not power on, does not light up, does not take charge. Instructions do not say if it has a fully charged battery in it, so when we tried to charge it nothing happened. Instructions only talk about the battery life. Was unable to power-on. Period. Waste of time, money & energy. Definitely will need to buy from the "Real Deals" Ie: Fitbit and the like. Shortcuts are a waste of time.

debbieg44
4/19/16

Be cautious when ordering electronics...read return policy. I made the mistake of not reading return policy. I bought the SmartFit 4.0 Bluetooth bank w/2nd free band. It doesn't track correctly & after a few days started tracking around 9;30 AM & still wasn't correct. All Sales are final, so be real careful. I will from now on. I know on Groupon they usually have a good return/exchange policy! Savannah, GA

louisg27

Terrible.
Very poor customer service.
The product didn't work and was defective.
No response to my emails or phone calls.
Would never buy from this website.
Avoid at all cost!

marthag30
4/18/16

Some of the things I received I was not happy with after opening the purchase but no way to return or replace the ideas I received. No information in how to return the ideas if not happy with the purchases.

amyw114
4/18/16

It's been over two weeks and I still haven't received my order. The tracking shows it left a post office in N.J., only to return to it a week later. I emailed Open Sky to reimburse me and send me a replacement. Still waiting! Will NEVER order from here again.

jimd104
4/18/16

I have bought twice from OpenSky and will never buy again. Delivery was incredibly slow and product quality was just not there. At one point I emailed OpenSky and I got an automated response that they would respond in 48 hours. Well, its been 10 days and no response. I have asked to unsubscribe and they can't even get that right. I continue to receive their emails. Would encourage anyone to not do business with them.

louisa67
4/18/16

I received a defective product and sent email. No one has responded to my request yet.

brendab72
4/18/16

And the two defective. now the fitbit watch stopped working this place is really a fraud,
Don,t buy from these people it is unbelievable thry sell defective thingsand they do not care

Tip for consumers: worst of all as I wrote this review they contacted me to send to some other place according to them responsible so I did they did not even answer , Dont buy from these people is not safe

patt567
4/17/16

I ordered three items of jewelry to be worn at a wedding and rehearsal dinner. After a longer wait than expected, one item arrived. Weeks have passed, and the other two times have not arrived, although my credit card was charged for all three items. A couple of follow up inquiries were sent to OpenSky, and they responded with two rather boilerplate messages, unusually cheerful, stating that they were following up with the merchant. Today, they responded to my latest inquiry, stating that the merchant had not contacted them yet, and my order will be cancelled tomorrow if the merchant does not reach them by then. I am very disappointed that I have not received what I ordered AND paid for, but also upset that this online seller offers items they cannot deliver. I can only hope for a refund for the items not received. 4-17-2016

brendag57
4/16/16

I have been ordering products(mostly jewelry) now for over six months. Some products are slow arriving, but never longer than 5 weeks(depends a lot on the seller of the product).The products ordered are solid and beautiful and affordable. Been very satisfied so far with everything, except slow delivery dates. Some right on time and then some are slow to get here. Will continue to use OpenSky's products as long as they stay quality items.

kathleenl31
4/16/16

I never receiced my shirt I ordered and I requested a credit on this purchase! But I have not received an email replying to my request. , im disappointed. The tight are very thin. But the earrings aee beautiful and I did receice them in a timely manner.

sharb1
4/15/16

I ordered 3 Chiffon Shirts on April 2, 2016. It is April 15, 2016 and I still have not received them. I have sent 2 emails to Open Sky Customer service with no response. Is this place a scam!!

pamelac51
4/15/16

I love OpenSky! Everything I ordered is awesome!

elisec5
4/15/16

I ordered a pair of 14K solid gold hoop earrings. The picture showed a pair of thick hoops, which is the reason I purchased them. When I received them, I could barely find them in the envelope they were mailed in! They were in a very little plastic bag, and were so tiny and thin they look like they would only fit a baby or child. No where in the ad did it indicate such. When I emailed my disatisfaction, I received a reply that it was a "final sale" and could not be returned. I will probably dispute the charge and return it anyway, because this was absolutely deceptive advertising.

marcelynb
4/15/16

So I ordered a blouse from OpenSky four weeks ago. It never arrived so I contacted them via email and was told to check the UPS tracking number, which I did. UPS says the information I was given was "pre-shipment" information and OpenSky never put it in the mail, but they charged me! Now I try to call, but the number is no longer working, and no one is responding to my emails either. This company has the worse customer service. I notice this sort of thing seems to be the normal operational procedure for them. DO NOT BUY from this company.

tiffanys54
4/14/16

I was charged on the 9th and 13th of April for the same purchase. It frustrating and a headache trying to get this matter solved. Never again will I order from this place!

ora-jeannel
4/14/16

I am never disappointed when I receive my order from Open Sky.

jenniferr123
4/14/16

I ordered 2 Bluetooth headsets, but only got one. I was charged for both, and the invoice said there were two, but two wouldn't even fit in the packaging it was shipped in. I sent an email to Open Sky Customer Service, but have not received the courtesy of a response. I tried calling the phone number on the invoice, but there was no answer.

wendym69
4/12/16

I ordered the dotted pearl ring from Rockhill designs. It was even prettier in person. I received my order in 4 days. The ring size was perfect. I am in love with this ring and I would definitely recommend this company.

kristenb39
4/12/16

Great!!!! Super Fast Shipping!!!
Ordered a 11x17 personalized bamboo
cutting board (Grayson style) as a wedding
gift on April 3, 2016 and received it on
April 7, 2016.

92 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the OpenSky staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
10 hours ago
Add your answer
2 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the OpenSky staff and other customers.
OpenSky?