US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

shannonh12

Why would I call a number, when they have an email to solve customer service issues? (in 20 reviews)

janicet

When I click on my order number it says there is no order. (in 34 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angelab42
10/20/14

This company is the WORST!!!! I ordered $700 worth of clothing and never received the package and they want to send a collections company for their money because my credit card company refunded my money back to me.....why would I pay for items that I never received!!!

karena33
8/20/14

This company is deceitful. I have been waiting for a refund for months. Every time I call to see why I have not received the credit, there is a new story. The first time, I was told my credit card had been refunded--there must be a problem with my bank. The next time I was told that actually the refund had gone to a gift card (never received). The next time it was, oh sorry, the refund was never made--it will be made within 24 hours. The next time it was, oh, that isn't 24 hours in real time. It is 24 -72 BUSINESS hours. I have yet to see my refund and it has been months. NEVER AGAIN (and I was a regular customer.)

maryg54
8/9/14

This company has the worst customer service ever! I specifically called and asked if every item I ordered was in stock because I was am going on vacation Monday....they said absolutely I could just pay 29.99 for overnight ship and ALL items would arrive today....Surprise 2 items not arriving due to being in back stock....I called customer service and they had no idea why my order got messed up...total bs....dont count on this place if your in a bind!

franl4
7/27/14

Customer Service stinks. Placed an order Monday at noon for two pairs of pants.. By evening I changed my mind and called to cancel. Was told it was too late already shipped. I emailed Customer Service and they said it was too late. Called Customer Service again Tue morning and they said it is in process and can't be canceled. I told them I was only shipping it back and the only ones gaining were the Post Office - but no matter. On Wed rec'd an email saying it had been shipped. They have certainly LOST a customer here.

jessiz
7/12/14

I love the dresses I have been buying there for years. But they are just cotton. I only buy them on sale because of the high price. Now, with half the country out of work, they have raised their price. Only on this dress, though, long and short versions. Even "on sale" they are $10 more than the old price. Ridiculous.

vickie51
6/6/14

I have ordered several times from this site and returned items and have never had an issue. I find the orders simple to track and returns are simple too. I have never had to contact customer service so I cannot speak to their effectiveness, however the fact that I haven't had to contact them speaks volumes. I do think their clothing can be a little pricey and I have received a few items that were really cheap but have learned to avoid those particular labels. Overall I am very pleased with them and will continue to shop the site.

gaill11
5/23/14

BEAUTIFUL CLOTHING.

krisb26
5/9/14

I have shopped OneStopPlus several times. My most recent experiences have resulted in one less consumer. The clothing is rather shoddy and expensive now. In addition, I participated in a BOGO and purchased several items. Unfortunately, the items that were needed for winter did not arrive until AFTER Winter. When I placed my order, all items were in stock. After completing the purchase, I received an email stating that 1/2 the items I purchased are on back-order due to high-demand. Upon issuing an email and inquiry, I received a response from the company that was rather insulting. I am an educated individual with comprehension abilities that are aligned with my age and intellect. The absurd and insulting part of the email was in the last lines, which were in all caps and with text size that would have appeared on the first line of an eye chart, I decided that would be my final exchange with this company. Unless you are seeking high-priced clothing that should be placed in a bargain bin and customer service representatives that are insulting and socially inept, I would advise shopping elsewhere.

jennym22
4/17/14

I have been happy with this company up until now. I purchased 2 parcels of clothing in excess of $400 +. I returned the items after the 90days (which the website said would be a credit note and I was OK with that as I wanted to purchase more) - but now after many attempts - though the "contact us" part of the site as they won't provide an email address to that I can talk to a real person - they have my $400 + of items and they are now refusing to give me a refund, or a credit or even send my items back. So they have my goods which they will probably now resell - and they won't give me a refund or even half the amount in a credit note so I can buy more items. Extremely disappointed with onstopplus.com and I now believe they are very dishonest and feel they can 'rip off' the online customers.... Very unhappy in deed - and I would warn other to be cautious.....

ginag8
4/4/14

This company is just awful. The clothes are ill fitting. The customer service is very poor. And the promo codes are really scams as far as I'm concerned. I placed an order online using a promo code which was "accepted". Only after I completed the order did it show the promo code actually didn't go through. I then called customer service to have them correct the issue and was told they could not help me at the time of night I called (about 9pm EST) and I should call during the day at a different number. I called the number given the next day only to learn that it was specific to "card holder" billing issues and was then told to call the original customer service number. Once again, I called that number only to be told that because my order was at the time being processed, there was nothing they could do and I should call them back in 2 more days.

In the meantime, I poked around the website and found the promo code restriction area which made me wonder what items you COULD purchase using a promo code! I've never seen so many items you were not allowed to apply the PC to. This is where I learned the PC's are not applicable on plus sizes. Prior to unsubscribing to their emails, they would send me PC's adjacent to the plus size clothing they were advertizing, only to find out that you can't use the codes on plus sizes along with a long list of other disqualifying items!

I will not use one stop plus any longer and if you want to save yourself a lot of aggrevation, you won't use them either!

brendab16
3/5/14

Horrible service and items not sized right! My daughter asked for a black shirt off the website for her birthday. It was $28 but I had a coupon for 10% off and free shipping. They said that I couldn't use the coupon and shipping was $9 because it was from one of their "venders" - whatever that means. I ordered the shirt anyway since it was for bday gift. The shirt was a size 2x but it fit more like a size large, so I had to return it. Paid my own priority mail postage and tracked when it was delivered to their address. Two weeks later - no refund - so I call. I am told that because the item is from a "vender" it will take 4 to 8 weeks to process my refund and "Oh, by the way," $7.50 will be deducted from my refund for processing the return. So this shirt ended up costing me $43 by the time I paid return postage, and they are going to refund me 21.50 in a couple months.

suzannem14
2/5/14

HORRIBLE SERVICE Ordered a 2 piece bathing suit, it clearly describes that it is a halter top with skiritini with sewn in panties, and I only received the bottom piece when delivered. Packing slip clearly states that thisskirt was the only item in the package nd the line item price for the skirt was about 1/2 of what they charged me. When inquiring with Customer service ( over 45 minutes being bounced around) about where the top is ( as te onlie tracking # indicates that my order is complete) I was told that it wasnt their fault, it is the manufacturer who shipped its fault, and I have to return at my own expense which they can later reimburse me but FIRTS, yes FIRST they have to verify if it actually is a 2 piece and not just the bottom that I ordered becuase "It's deceiving" in their words, looking at the item # online ( which includes specifics on BOTH PIECES!!!!). Even after reading the description that includes talking about the bra inside and the hatler straps, the idiot manager needs to verify with the manufacturer which can take up to 48 hours that this item on their website, that they are responsible for selling is actually a 2 piece suit. I am returning that darn thing and asking for a complete refund...what a bunch of idiots!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

gildab
1/25/14

Ordered item was not what I ordered, not even close, sent back, told me Iwould get a full refund. Did not. Emailed twice, no response. Company is bad news!

tinab31
1/5/14

Ordered a robe that was 50% off along with two other items. Website claimed item was in stock. Confirmation e-mail the same. My other two items shipped a few days later, but email stated robe "back ordered" with no ETA. A month later, after no communication, I emailed requesting status. Received a response that "all it says is any day now." Not very friendly or helpful. A week later, I get a form letter stating item no longer available and order canceled. No offer to get a similar item for same price, nothing....very poor customer service. Will not use again.

anniem33
11/30/13

They have some O.K. stuff, at first glance. Most of it is very cheaply made. Very few 100% cotton or linen items. Mostly stretchy knits or chiffon, which is really just polyester and so sheer. It does not hold up to more than 3-4 washings.

Now, if you stumble upon something that is a good price and you love it, they are phenomenal about having promotional codes. Really good ones. 50% off one item is fairly common for them. So google onestopplus.com promo codes because the ones they offer you at the site are not as good.
Granted, it can't be a sale item but still, with the few decently made things they make, fifty percent off is a steal.
I got a great coat at the end of the season. I know it retailed for 125.00 and I paid 15.00 for it. You have to be able to check in because they put stuff on clearance every day. I also think they are out of stock on some of the more popular items fairly quickly. So once again, you need to check in often.

I found that overall their sizing is way off. I wear a xl top in regular misses, sometimes a large, and even though onestopplus.com says a medium is a 12, it is more like a large 14/16! Most of the time.
I can't shop there for more than tops, my bottom (tmi) is a size 8/10 but like I said, if you take the time, search for coupons and shop at the end of each season for the bargains, you can do O.K.

***Customer service sucks. Sorry, but it does. First of all, the first call you make is not really customer service, it's like a clearing house to filter out the easy things like placing an order..they have to reroute you for serious issues, the first line of defense is a generic call center. No account help and they can't really deal with any major problems. Case in point:

They had a beauty product listed in five different colors (hair product) so blk, brwn, blonde, auburn/red, light brwn. I wanted the light brown but there were NO options listed on the drop down menu (NO Colors) and they used the same picture on the bottle for all colors.
I called, they said "Oh yeah! I see that"! Great lady, can u fix this? Which one is light brown? She did not know, said she would call her supervisor, she did not know either...fast forward about 6 months. Checked product again and it still didn't identify which item to buy for each color. And on to a year later, same thing. I did call and tell them it has been like that for over a year...they didn't seem to care.

Biggest pet peeve, they do the backorder shuffle. Item will say in stock until they actually try to fill the order...and then you check the order status and you get a big ole surprise! Backordered. Which, by the way, they rarely inform you of. Best to order using a credit card so you can either wait or cancel right away because many, many times the date they give you is not anywhere near the date it actually comes in. Also, they are famous for sending you the dreaded email saying "we're sorry, the item is no longer available to us"! So basically, you are never getting the item you paid for.
Hope this helps. Not trying to rag on them but they do need to step up their customer service and ordering (order filling) process.
Cheers,
AnnieM

shannonh12
10/23/13

I placed an order and paid using paypal. It shipped without delay. Next thing I know, I get a letter saying I never paid and have an unpaid balance. The tone of the letter was slightly threatening, like I did something wrong. Turns out, OSP never completed the order with PayPal, it was still pending. PayPal had been trying to contact them about the status and I used the email provided on OSP site to contact them as well. I never got a response. A month later, I placed an order on one of the sister sites, and again paid with PayPal. I get an email saying they aren't going to process because of an outstanding balance. I responded to this email, copying the two other emails I had already sent. I explained what paypal had told me and informed OSP that I would not pay another way, credit card or whatever, until the original PayPal order was canceled. This made sense to me - why would I leave a pending order out there, I could end up paying twice if they suddenly decided to complete it. They responded to this email by saying I need to call their 1-800 number. Why would I call a number, when they have an email to solve customer service issues? I don't have time to call, the number is only staffed to 4pm local time, when I am still at work. I responded again, saying I would rather they cancel the original order so that I can pay another way, they will not respond to any further emails. I find this outrageous. The most rediculous 'customer service' I have ever dealt with.

anns28
10/15/13

My bank was charged for 2 separate charges when only one order was placed. Then i go in circles to get it reversed!!!! The customer service reps were even laughing at me over the phone. How professional was that!!!! I would NEVER order from this place again.

margaretl17
10/11/13

A great website that gathers into one place all plus-size women's offerings from an every-growing number of "partner" websites! If you are not concerned about price, there's a fantastic selection of hard-to-find plus-size items like belts! If you, like me, have to watch your budget, there's great savings on a beautiful selection of clothes from Jessica London, Woman Within, Roamans, Ulla Popken and more! It has grown to be my favorite place to shop! If you had a bad experience in the past, please try again. This website has developed into my favorite one-stop shopping place for all things my size and my budget!!!

julieg20
9/8/13

Trying to get status on my order was insane. When I called customer services the rep couldnt answere my questions. I emailed customer service serval times and all they would tell me is that if I paid more for better shipping then I would have my order by now. I orderd over two weeks ago and all my order says is : in process. When I click on the order it says it does not exist!!! Save your money and sanity and shop else where/ I wish I had the ability to give negitive stars!

jeng2
7/18/13

Horrible terrible! Stay away from this store . I order some sheet sets and two comforters, but the confirmation email showed up totally wrong things. I have my print out order confirmation in hand which showed the correct things I ordered. I called costumer service and told them the order is wrong and they complained that I did it wrong and they can not cancel the order. The person on the phone is very rude and inpatient. I will call my credit company and will not pay for the order. I am so disappointed and very regret making an order from this store.

flom2
7/18/13

I was attempting to order from the site and encountered all kinds of problems...then I checked the reviews!! Thankgoodness I read these comments posted.
Can anyone offer advice to me for a good online shopping site for above average women? I'm about 5'7 and a size 16/18. I cannot find a long coat around here to save my life...

sharons36
7/17/13

I have ordered clothes from here before. Some have been good, some are so cheap they break/fall apart within a month. The worst I had was a bathing suit that bled the dye all over me and anything it touched. I have written 2 reviews about the bathing suit and neither have been published. They will not take it back since it's been over 90 days (I bought it months before my vacation). Also, their customer service has not responded to any emails. I have spent hundreds of dollars at this site but will NEVER use them again.

dianeb24
6/24/13

Their prices are very high, especially shipping. outrageous. they make everything so confusing with "coupons" etc. that you don't have any idea what you are getting and for how much. Stay away.This is a SCAM SITE>

diannep
4/29/13

Worst customer service experience ever. Ordered an item express shipping that stated "in stock" but then had to be back-ordered. Customer service rep would not admit their mistake in allowing me to order the item. Would not let me speak to a supervisor. Order is now hung up. No one knows what's going on. Just completely unacceptable.

cheh1
2/6/13

The worst online shopping experience ever. Deducted
money twice , sent 2 orders told me I had to pay return shipping for their mistake!!!

doras1
8/23/12

Wow are they BAD! So far they have charged my credit card 4 times for the same items. My bank has had to be conferenced in for the most recent call and my bank finally stopped it. This company hung up on me while my bank was on the phone with me and refused to let me speak to a supervisor. They have given me a different excuse with each charge. I can't believe it. I want to return everything, but I'm worried that I won't get ANY of my money back. Beware of ordering anything fron this company! If I could give less than one star I would be more satisfied.

stephanies27
7/31/12

WORST customer service!!! I placed an order recently. I still have no idea where it is. I received an email confirmation from a vendor, saying that my items had shipped. Then, and only after I personally inquired about the shipment, did the vendor tell me that one of my items was no longer available. Supposedly, this has been credited to my credit card, but I have yet to see ANY refud on there, despite never having received the item. I will NEVER order from this website again!!!

debbiek8
7/5/12

Worst customer service ever. Returns and exchanges are a nightmare, not easy as they claim. They don't honor their sale prices, they gouge you for shipping, and when they mess up an exchange they expect you to reorder and pay for shipping again. That's it, I am done with these idiots. I swore a year ago after the last fiasco I'd never order from them again, and I was stupid enough to give them another chance. Seriously, buy from people who actually care about their customers.

olivian3
5/18/12

I placed an order in March and paid by Paypal. One item was backordered until April (not a problem, it wasn't a rush item). Main order arrived in March, backordered item arrived in April as expected. In May, they sent me a collections notice. After about a half an hour on the phone with them, it turns out that the Paypal transaction hadn't gone through for the backordered item (a problem with their processes, not my account). They tried it again a few days later and it went through without a problem. The collections department was never notified that it did go through, so they proceeded to contact me. Bottom line--they created a situation, resolved it but didn't communicate that internally, and then made it my problem. Super shady.

sarahs47
5/11/12

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE... I will NEVER order from this site again. It's been over a month and I just ordered curtains. I would gladly pay more $ from site that can actually help me when I call their customer service line.

elainee
4/23/12

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding on 3/19/12. Got a postcard telling me that it would be delayed until 4/20/12. He gets married on 4/27/12. Do I take a chance that they may actually send it? I tried their online chatting but could get absolutely NO information about it. Why bother with a "Chat" if you can't tell the customer anything???? I was told I would not be charged until they ship. Waiting to see if that has happened....

jacquelinp
3/19/12

The prices are okay, the quality is some times to be desired and sometimes awesome. One time I ordered a shirt, and it was COMPLETELY different then the catalog, I sent it back, and they sent it back to me, a bit weird. Also i just bought a night gown, and it said slippers come at a discounted price, I never got the discounted price. For some reason this website also goes down every night at midnight for half an hour to 3 hours, it really upsets me cause this is when i'm up and my kids are in bed. Very inconvient!

rosila
2/3/12

My mom ordered from this website at the begining we had many technicals problem but the team were very helpful and helped us alot. My mom loved the items and we recieved them in no time. However I was kinda upset to know that items we loved the most cannot be shipped internationaly. Overall experience was very good and we'll order from them again

tanyar3
11/11/11

Shipping is bad. Customer service is bad. Those two make the entire experience very frustrating. Will not order from them again. I was supposed to get my item today (Friday) and will not receive till Wednesday. Even though its actually IN the city I live in. I don't live in that big of a city......

beckyr
Apprentice Reviewer
10/15/11

Everything looks beautiful on the models but the quality I received of items was quite poor and I have returned everything I purchased from them (several orders as I tried several times) but one item. Was really ticked as they tell you get free shipping if you purchase their $19.99 (I think the price was) shipping for a year and YOU CAN CANCEL AT ANYTIME. However, if you RETURN the items and cancel they charge you the shipping free. Sizing was really off as well.

rbr
7/29/11

They very rarely have all sizes of everything the offer in catalogs and on their website. When you order, their normal SOP seems to be to back-order things.

Ordered two pieces of a bathing suit that were separates on 6/6/11. Was told the bottom was ordered, but the top was back-ordered until 7/18/11. Just went to check to see when the top would be coming, and found in Order History that the back-order of the top had been cancelled, and they never sent me a single notification at all. So now I'm stuck with a bathing suit bottom, and no top to go with it.

THEY SUCK!!!

belvam
7/11/11

Never use this site! I'm still waiting for my item even though UPS has no record it ever shipped! Just try to get these third-world idiots in "customer service" to comprehend what you're trying to tell them! They just keep reading from scripts!

When are Americans going to stand up & refuse to shop with companies that use outsourced customer service and technical support? Not another dime of my money goes to this company or ANY of the merchants under this banner - i.e., Roaman's - Jessica London - KingSize - Avenue - Taillissime - Ellos - Avenue Body - Comfort Choice - BrylaneHome - Ulla Popken - Torrid - Kiyonna - Lafayette - 8 New York - IGIGI by Yuliya Raquel

Boycott all of them!

roberts16
12/29/10

Similar to above. Order item for Christmas, received confirmation. Item didn't arrive for Christmas like they said. Called after Christmas. Company said they canceled order. Did not inform me of such, so my friend did not receive her gift. Very embarrassing. Also, charged my credit card for item and had to dispute the charge with bank. Beware! I do not recommend doing business with them.

janicet
12/24/10

I ordered a throw and hoped to receive it by Christmas. It has been 14 days and still haven't got an e-mail saying my item shipped. When I click on my order number it says there is no order. Haven't received my item. BEWARE of this site.
I will hope to get a refund.

sb7
12/17/10

Placed an order with onestopplus.com using a coupon. Although the order was placed and confirmed, I did not receive the item. AFTER checking the status of my account online and NEVER receiving an email from onestopplus.com, I called the customer service department. I was told that the coupon was not meant for onestopplus.com, it was only meant for Chadwicks. Any orders that were placed on onestopplus.com using the coupon were canceled by onestopplus.com and not be honored. I explained that the coupon was accepted on the onestopplus.com site and that my order was confirmed on the onestopplus.com site. It should not be any customer's inconvenience of not receiving their order because of the company's mistake. I was told that they will not honor the coupon and basically that was the end of the conversation. I asked to speak to the supervisor, and I was given the same spill by the supervisor without any attempt of resolution. This order was meant to be part of a Christmas present for my mom. The order was only .99. So, basically, I received bad customer service and a bad impression of the onestopplus.com over .99. Will never attempt an order with them again!!!!

derekw1
12/17/10

same comments as above, DO NOT waste your time dealing with them!! They are not trusted!

sanjivk
12/16/10

I placed 5 orders on site. I got the mail confirmation from them that these are being shipped. In the order status, they mentioned it is shipped. But didn't receive it for many days. Talked to customer service rep, she said that order was cancelled as the coupon code that you used was not valid.

1) If coupon code was not valid, they why was it accepted

2) If Order was cancelled, atleast send a mail that order is cancelled because of whatever abc reason

melindal1
EXPERT
5/9/10

This site has a LOT of cool stuff...but they are often out of sizes. I have put requests in for things when they come back into stock, but so far that has never happened. The few items I have purchased there were quite nice, even if the shipping is a bit steep. I recommend this site to woman who are plus size but don't want to wear potato sacks. Also, I have noticed that if you give an item a negative review, they do not publish it...so everything is skewed to their benefit, so I think it is good to be aware of this.

Big and Tall Stores Online – Reviewed By Consumers