US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

683 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/25/14

never heard of them. started receiving multiple emails a day from them....SPAM.

Asked them to stop, said they would but the spam keeps coming and now more often.

based on the level of complaints and marketing choices they are obviously unethical and just another identity theft website.

3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

3/18/14

I ordered the iPhone/iPod portable lithium charger, it would be perfect, except the UBS cord only fits my Apple laptop, so I can charge it, but can't use it for my IPhone 4S, nor IPad, so what good is it? False advertising, I would not order from this site again.

3/14/14

i first shopped on this website in December 2013. i ordered a tablet for my boyfriend and it came within a week...brand new and in its original packaging. it works great. i was pleased with this order so i went on there in January and ordered a watch for him. the watch came within a week or less and i was very happy about this but when i opened the package it was a completely different watch from a different brand...i was so mad but i showed it to him and he loved it so i kept it. i decided to go on there and shop again last week. this time i bought 5 items, a chain, a jewelry set, a purse, a dell desktop and two earrings. instead of receiving everything all at once, i got only three so far and i am happy with the chain but the purse is different from what was described and it came in a different color from the one i ordered. the desktop is old and the CPU is damaged, it wont turn on and when i finally turned it on it has an account named Tiffany with a password on it. i am very mad i emailed them and i haven't received a reply, so am waiting....they send good stuff sometimes and other times they send what they want or lie about the product. i love that they have free shipping during certain times everyday.

3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

I purchased
from Nomorerack. It arrived in 13 days. I needed to have it sized so I took it to my local dealer. I asked for an appraisal since the site had it valued at $329.99 and I was told that the appraisal would have been around $135 in perfect condition however several of my small blue diamonds were chipped.
I contacted the company and all they could do is have me return the ring and "credit" my account not refund me. I am very dissatisfied and feel very mislead by this company as being a flawed item was not mentioned in the details of the ring. I asked one of the live chat assistance to cancel my account as I will never buy from the company again and would not recommend it to anyone.

3/6/14

I ordered several items from them at Christmas time so naturally I ordered on cyber Monday and the gifts all arrived on time they were wrapped and sat under the tree for several weeks. Well two of the items I purchased were electric razors they did not work at all. I ordered a bracelet which had a watch on it and it didn't work but the bracelet was made decently. I couldn't return as they sat under the tree and no longer met there return policy rules. What I have learned is not to order from them anymore. You get what ya pay for. Live and learn.

3/6/14

I bought my grandson a remote control helicopter for Christmas mailed t to him. It never worked at all tried to send it back they would not even exchange it for me for a new one that worked. They said I had 3 days to exchange. That could not have happened since I bought it as a gift had to mail it to him. I would never buy anything from then again. Very unhappy customer

3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

2/28/14

I ordered one pair of headphones and received 2 because I allegedly ordered them twice. This obviously is a glitch in there system. To top it off the product was received way too late so when I called to tell them I no longer wanted it they said I have a 14 day period to contact them in regards to return. There product doesn't come with return labels. There supervisors are a joke they are completely redunct in saying no we cannot accept your return.

2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

2/26/14

I ordered two new sofa covers for a loveseat and sofa and they did not match in color when they arrived. The company did not include a packing slip in the order and when I called to ask for some assistance they said they could not and would not help me to get the order taken care of properly. They have my contact information and my credit card information and the data from the order that they failed to complete correctly. Why they are refusing to simply provide the product they advertised is beyond aggravating.

I would encourage other customers to avoid this company.

2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

2/25/14

Horrible customer service!!! I had to send them an email asking about the status of my order that I placed almost 2 months ago. Then they respond with this annoying tagline of "Always here to help" from someone named "Lovely D" (Really??) saying that there was a supplier issue and I was issued a refund a day ago. However, they never sent me an email apologizing or with the status of the order and act like it's no big deal. DO NOT ORDER FROM NOMORERACK - you will be severely disappointed!!!!!!

2/24/14

I had to return two of three items I purchased because they were very poor quality. I shipped them via USPS on 1/25/14, I have proof of delivery on 1/30/14. Today is 2/24/14 and I still have not been issued a refund. I emailed them a couple of times and never received a real response. I just called and spoke to a customer svc rep who didn't seem to understand, so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me now he is going to contact the vendor who was supposed to issue the refund. When I asked how long this would take he told me 5 to 7 business days. The fact that it was received a month ago seemed to mean nothing! Allegedly, I will be contacted by email. I will not hold my breath!!!!

2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

2/23/14

I ordered two tablets for my children for Christmas in December 2013. One of the tablets didn't work from the beginning. I contacted the site on December 26. I have fought with them to get my money back. In February they finally decided they would let me return the item. I packed it up and returned it, but yesterday I was told I had passed the 60 day limit to have the money returned to my credit card. They credited my nomorerack.com account. Why would I want to do any further business with this company? I will NEVER order from this fraudulent company again. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and am waiting for a response. Do not order from this site. They do not stand behind the less than quality products they sell.

2/19/14

It was horrible. Sent a totally wrong order, then credited only $20 for the product, not shipping. When I tried to use the credit, I was told I needed to order at least $30 to use the credit. It is now a case pending with the Better Business Bureau.

2/17/14

I wish I could give a lower rating! I ordered and item from them that arrived defective, I went through the return policy as they stated, got an RMA#, etc.. returned the item, received an email from them that they got it and my full refund has been processed. I emailed them a couple of weeks later when the refund had still not shown up on my credit card and they replied that they refunded me an in-store credit. They sent me a defective item, according to their policy I should get my full refund applied to my credit card and now they're trying to get away with keeping the item and the money by only applying my refund as a credit. Absolutely terrible customer service, why would I want to buy from a company that screws their customers out of money!

2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

2/15/14

I just got a watch in the mail. Not working. Hope it's just a battery issue bc it is a 2011 model. Very disappointed. Will write review when I have to take it somewhere and PAY more $$.

2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

2/14/14

returns were a nightmare. for over a month i emailed back n forth w/their customer service who says always "we are here to help".. Baloney...i returned 3 items gave them tracking n delivery confirm, they said had to confirm it w/their vendor, which did not do diddly. finally i was so exasperated i got hold of paypal thru which i had paid them, explained situation and frustration. well within 2 days of paypal contacting them they coughed up the refund. but it took me a month of frustrating repeated emails to them with no response til i got paypal involved. i will not ever use them again!! i suggest you think twice about them no matter how great their deals seem. also watch out for the hidden words final sale when buying anything from them.

2/12/14

I ordered three items. The duvet cover and shams are of good quality. The two pieces of jewelry are beautiful. They all arrived quickly and were packaged well. I've since ordered more jewelry. Looking forward to receiving my next items.

2/12/14

i ordered 4 of an item, only 1 was in the box... the invoice said 4... the item was cheap.. so i'm returning it. they want me to return all 4, but i only got 1.. and they said it was impossible that i only received 1.. don't order from this websight..

2/12/14

That vincent D guy is spamming the same reply to everyone that gives two or less starts lol. My mom wants to buy from this site but I'm telling her it's a big scam. If she does buy I'll come back here and tell the results..she wants to buy an ipad from it.

2/11/14

I ordered a set of sheets and a comforter and they hadn't come in three weeks. Luckily I had used PayPal. I called them and they said there was a glitch and the order had timed out before they received my PayPal payment. They said they would credit me and it would show up within three days. They also said I should use my credit card instead of PayPal. (BIG RED FLAG IF YOU READ OTHERS' COMPLAINTS!) On the fourth day still no credit, so I filed a dispute via PayPal. The credit showed up that very day!!!!!

2/11/14

I bought a tablet about 2 weeks before Christmas and used a credit card. My information was accessed and fraudulent charges were made on my account. NEVER use your credit cards on there site!

2/8/14

I ordered off the website prior to reading the reviews. I was a little scared of what to expect. I checked the site pretty much daily until I noticed all the items in my order shipped. I actually received all the items. I encountered only two issues.
1. One of the shipments said that the post office had a bad address and couldn't deliver the package. (which is very strange as I had 2 other packages by that time without any problems). I e-mailed the site and they e-mailed back the next day (it was like 8pm when I e-mailed). They said to contact the post office to see if they still had the package. The next day in the mail there was my package. Not sure where the disconnect was there....
2. The sheets I ordered the packaging was cracked/torn. The sheets themselves seem fine. They actually are the same as ones that I paid $30 for. So they are discounted.

I did order a blueray player. After reading the reviews about the tablets people had problems with I was a little apprehensive. But the blueray player works great!

All in all it wasn't a bad experience. All the products were received and look good.

2/7/14

I ordered a transistor radio and it came USED. I paid to have it sent back with the assurance that the item cost and the postage would be credited to the card I used to purchase it on. NO REFUND EVER CAME. They also wont answer their phones.

2/7/14

I ordered a dolce and gabanna light blue perfume for XMAS. I was shipped a "not for resale" floor sample with a defective spray button. By the time I figured out the problem the 7 day exchange period had expired. I have lost my faith in NOMORERACK because they allowed this fraudulent sale and their return policy is unfair especially during the holidays when gifts are sent. I have never had this problem on EBAY or AMAZON. In addition, the order was very late by over a week! I also checked their prices and the prices were not any better than you could get at other locations despite the harsh return policies.

2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

2/6/14

The reviews from other customers are shocking. I ordered a set of three AMAZING bras for $16. They were SO wonderful, I ordered 3 more sets for my girlfriends. Shipping? 2 days after I placed the order, the bras were in my mailbox. I don't think I'd order jewelry or electronic items from this site, but those are items I'd want to put my hands on before purchasing. If a tablet is only $15, and the list price is $350, one should be a little wary, doncha think? But for tights, and bras, and underwear, and stocking caps, how could you go wrong. All five stars! GREAT experience. I will be back.

2/5/14

My experience was awful. Tried to do an order from a friend request & was unable to use my credit. Reported the problem, it took them 3 times to supposable fix the problem which did not work & now they are just ignoring me. I am not happy & I will never visit this site again.

2/4/14

Nomorerack SUCKS. I ordered 3 things. They charged me for all of it, two of the items came to the WRONG address (I checked it THREE times before I hit 'submit' for the order. The third item, I'm still waiting for (its been over a week since the first two were delivered and no notification that the third package would be delayed was ever sent. I had to drive an hour each way in my gas guzzling truck to pick up the items only to find out that when the third one comes, I'll have to do this again. This will have cost me over 100 in gas!!! Their call center must be in India, I spoke to a man who wouldn't let me get a word in a edgewise until I screamed at him "Will you PLEASE let ME talk?????" Some bargain.....NOT. I won't be ordering from this website ever again. Please pass along this information to all of your family and friends!!!!

2/4/14

Not sure yet but I was reading all the reviews and wondering if I can cancel my order. I ordered a few things and now worried. Does anyone know if I can cancel my order - this is the worst reviews on anysite I have ever read - now worried :(

2/3/14

I ordered a black cincher for a trip to Miami, when it arrived it was the wrong size. I contacted nomoreack and asked if they could express ship the correct one because I really needed it in a certain time frame. I received two different cold emails stating that due to their unique business policy they could send me a postage label to return the wrong item and refund my money once they received the item. I didn't want my money I wanted the item. Bad business all around. Don't even bother with nomorerack, you will regret it

2/3/14

I AM GOING BACK TO SHOP WITH E-BAY & AMAZON BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD. I BOUGHT SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THEM SOME I AM PLEASED EITH SOME I DONT BOT I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA SMART PHONE I ORDEREDB BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED I FOUND OUT MY CARRIER BOOST DID NOT USED THE GSM. NET WORK SO I TOLD THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY REPLIED MY ORDER ALREADY SENT OUT TO THEIR AFFILIATES BUT WHEN I GET IT I CAN RETURN IT WHEN I TRY TO RETURN IT I COULD NOT GET A RMA NUMBER BECAUSE IT IS A FINAL SALE.NOW I LOST ALMOST $400.00 JUST LIKE THATI SPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM BUT NO MORE. THEY ARE PIMP OF MERCHANDISE (STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

2/3/14

BUYER BEWARE - Received damaged 3-piece Travelers Choice Luggage - Large piece appeared fine. Used the luggage a few weeks after purchasing item - had to remove lining to determine interior extension handle structure was dmaged/smashed - could not use extension handle to roll luggage. Customer service refused to refund or exchange merchandise.

2/1/14

I bought 3 bags of Rhoda Shear bras. I did not realize that it is a final sale. It seems that everything I looked at was a final sale. There was not a packing sheet. After wearing a couple of times (oh that can't be returned), I find that the bras are most uncomfortable. I bought my size but Just too big all over--underarms, neckline beneath the bra and seams show through. Am stuck with over $50 of useless merchandise.

1/30/14

A little late with my review here but I received a handcrafted boho vintage style bracelet for Christmas that I really like but is a bit too big for my wrist(and cannot be adjusted). I tried to exchange it but then was told they don't do exchanges(which is ridiculous) so then I tried to return it but that didn't work either. I think if "customer satisfaction" is really their main goal(which every single one of my emails mentioned) then they would be a little more lenient with their return policy around the holidays. If this bracelet was a gift how would I have known that it didn't fit me comfortably until I received it? Of course it was bought in advance(more than 14 days before Christmas which is past their return policy). So now I have a bracelet that will never get worn and is just sitting in my jewelry box. I might as well throw the bracelet out and put a $10 bill in there because it would be the exact same thing-a waste of money. I have already advised anyone & everyone I know not to buy anything from here.

1/30/14

I went online and ordered the Dr Dre beat headphones at 7 43pm last night and I'm being told at 9:40am I can't cancel my order. I found out they were refurbished! No thank you! As soon as I said I wanted to cancel the order the woman Rain told me I couldn't THEN she asked when was it ordered..REALLY? After she pulled up my information she tells me I would of had to call by 9:00am! Their hours are 9 am- 6pm which means if I'm not able to get a rep on the line EXACTLY at 9 am I'm screwed! I requested a manager Rain continued to talk to me..I told her yet again I want a manager. Well this woman told me the something the first rep did! I read to her the order confirmation I received stating the strive for the best customer service and they go above and beyond for their customers..she had nothing to say. So before I hung up I let her know I should of learned when I ordered those 19$ boots for Christmas and didn't get them until the 2nd week of January! Also she tried to say I could of emailed them..that's a joke! Last time I emailed them I didn't hear from them for 3 days! Their policies SUCK and so does their customer service! I WOULD OF GIVEN THEM A ZERO HOWEVER THAT WASN'T AN OPTION ! I can't wait until I get my survey for this order!

1/30/14

Purchased to bras, and some accessories. The bras did not have description or picture of the back of the item. I emailed the the same day the items arrived to inform them that i needed to return them. They had me repeatedly send emails letting them know which item, full details etc. The items were not marked final sale and final sale is no where on the receipt. I have 10 emails trying to get correct rma #, they sent RMA # for one bra and not the other one. Then when I inform them that I have two to send back they tell me that I can not send them back they are final sale. I think they manipulate the website to suit the needs to there pocketbook. I since shady practices and the worse customer service as far a intelligence I have ever encountered. I originally emailed them 3 weeks prior to the decision to not refund me the 40 bucks. I have read reviews that people are stuck with devices that are crap and other items that cost quite a bit of money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE YOYO's. CUSTOMER SATIFACTION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THESE GUYS. SELLING YOU CRAP IS IMPORTANT. If someone orders an item and is not satisfied GOOD BUSINESS practice is to take the item back, take the loss on faulty/unsavory items and make sure customer trust you enough to know that you stand behind what you sale and they will continue to shop with you. COMMON SENSE NOMORERACk.... keep up the good work!!!!!

1/29/14

No more rack is a scam. I purchased an irola tablet for Christmas and I thought that I had purchased from a dependable site with great items but I was wrong. When my tablet arrived I was extremely excited but that changed once the pieces started breaking. The stylus broke the first day it was delivered, than the keyboard and now the tablet is broken. The tablet was not used often but everytime it was used something broke. I can use my tablet because the power button is broken. Sooo now I'm stuck with a broken tablet and from what I've read on the website in regards to the return policy I can get a refund or even a new tablet. I will never shop on nomorerack and I will tell everyone who would listen to never shop there.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber