US Government's NSF

1st Review:
sophien

619 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

2/5/14

I have been with nomorerack for a little over a year now. I have sent family and friends to this site and I wish I never did. I placed a order dec 27 2013. Never received it sent a email to there customer service and they stated that the order could not be completed because the supplier didn't have the items anymore, ok fine but then you tell me that you've know this since Dec 30 2013 and did not contact me or give me my money back. What has really ended my relationship with this company is: They sent a laptop with a battery that doesn't work. Takes me over 2 to 3 months to receive anything and last but not at all the end, dec issue, i didn't get a respond from my email to them till January 20, 2014 and I have not received anything or my money back. Very disappointed

2/4/14

I purchased a tablet for my daughter for Christmas. I contacted NOMORERACK that it did not work. they claimed that the sale was final. The ad on line did not say that it was refurbished or that the sale was final. They said that they would provide me with the manufacturer information because the box claimed a 90 day warrantee. they did not provide the information so I sent the tablet back to them. It became apparent that they were employing a delaying tactic. I returned the tablet to them "return receipt requested". Someone signed for it and it is now in their possession. So I am waiting for a refund. I have saved every communication as I have a terrible suspicion that I make have to take them to small claims court.

2/3/14

I ordered a gift for my sister and this sorry excuse of a store canceled the order with out any notification! Nothing! I love Overstock and Amazon. I read all the bad reviews of Nomorerack, but decided to give it a try. Bad move on my part. There is no way this store can stay in business with such poor service.

2/3/14

I AM GOING BACK TO SHOP WITH E-BAY & AMAZON BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD. I BOUGHT SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THEM SOME I AM PLEASED EITH SOME I DONT BOT I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA SMART PHONE I ORDEREDB BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED I FOUND OUT MY CARRIER BOOST DID NOT USED THE GSM. NET WORK SO I TOLD THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY REPLIED MY ORDER ALREADY SENT OUT TO THEIR AFFILIATES BUT WHEN I GET IT I CAN RETURN IT WHEN I TRY TO RETURN IT I COULD NOT GET A RMA NUMBER BECAUSE IT IS A FINAL SALE.NOW I LOST ALMOST $400.00 JUST LIKE THATI SPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM BUT NO MORE. THEY ARE PIMP OF MERCHANDISE (STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

2/3/14

BUYER BEWARE - Received damaged 3-piece Travelers Choice Luggage - Large piece appeared fine. Used the luggage a few weeks after purchasing item - had to remove lining to determine interior extension handle structure was dmaged/smashed - could not use extension handle to roll luggage. Customer service refused to refund or exchange merchandise.

2/2/14

I purchased few items from nomorerack back in April 2013. I had no complaints about that transaction.

BUT, now on 1/30/2014, several charges started appearing on my credit card from nomorerack, totalling $427 and counting. This is absolutely bad when a seller keeps credit card information for future random charges. I sent mail, but there was no response. I am complaining to my credit card company. DO NOT BUY anything from nomorerack, DO NOT give them your credit card info, DO NOT trust them with anything, not even a penny. I hope they go out of business and get shutdown by the FBI. This not will go on facebook in a minute.

2/2/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. CHEAP QUALITY AND THEY FAIL TO SHIP ALL THE ITEMS ORDERED. I ORDERED MULTIPLE ITEMS AND DIDNT RECEIVE ALL OF THEM. I JUST NOW WANT A REFUND. BBB IS BEING NOTIFIED.

2/2/14

I ordered a pair of sheets - they sent me the wrong size.
Now, I have to ship them back (have to find something to do that in since they only use those cheap plastic envelopes that are done after one use.

They won't send me the correct size, so essentially - I'd have to repurchase in 3 weeks after they do my refund.

Can you spell lousy customer service?

I'll spend 3.00 to have basically let them use my 29.99 for 3 weeks.

I am so grateful that I didn't order anything more expensive as they obviously do not care at all about customers and won't do anything to rectify THEIR mistake.

1/31/14

THEY SUCK! NEVER RECEIVED THE HELP I NEEDED. BOUGHT A TABLET FOR MY MOM FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT NEVER WORKED. TRIED SINCE THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND COULD NEVER GET HELP. I COULD ONLY EMAIL AND NO ONE WOULD EVER RETURN MY EMAIL. NOW THAT MY "14" DAY GRACE PERIOD HAS ENDED THEY TELL ME TO CALL THE MFG. WHICH HAS A NONE WORKING NUMBER, AND ALL REVIEWS ARE HORRIBLE ON THE MFG. THIS IS A SCAM AND WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

1/30/14

After seeing the reviews I was very skeptical of this website, but ordered anyway. I ordered 3 rings just over a week ago and they all arrived today! I was pleasantly surprised considering all the negative feedback. I do plan on ordering from them again, but only low ticket items, since the majority of the negative comments are coming from customers who purchased higher ticketed items. Also, their jewelry is fabulous!

1/30/14

I went online and ordered the Dr Dre beat headphones at 7 43pm last night and I'm being told at 9:40am I can't cancel my order. I found out they were refurbished! No thank you! As soon as I said I wanted to cancel the order the woman Rain told me I couldn't THEN she asked when was it ordered..REALLY? After she pulled up my information she tells me I would of had to call by 9:00am! Their hours are 9 am- 6pm which means if I'm not able to get a rep on the line EXACTLY at 9 am I'm screwed! I requested a manager Rain continued to talk to me..I told her yet again I want a manager. Well this woman told me the something the first rep did! I read to her the order confirmation I received stating the strive for the best customer service and they go above and beyond for their customers..she had nothing to say. So before I hung up I let her know I should of learned when I ordered those 19$ boots for Christmas and didn't get them until the 2nd week of January! Also she tried to say I could of emailed them..that's a joke! Last time I emailed them I didn't hear from them for 3 days! Their policies SUCK and so does their customer service! I WOULD OF GIVEN THEM A ZERO HOWEVER THAT WASN'T AN OPTION ! I can't wait until I get my survey for this order!

1/29/14

I'm not sure why people are gigging this website bad reviews, but Inhave not had any problems with the merchandise. The. Shipping takes a little time, but the products are excellent!

1/29/14

My order is completely wrong. Why would they ask me what color I want and then just send me what ever they want? What a crock, customer service is our main goal? and then they screw you. I'm not going to waste time and money to return but I will NEVER shop there again.

1/29/14

it seems like everybody hates this site and the only ones that are saying its a good site seems like they probably work for nomorerack.com but this really sucks because now I'm afraid to order anything and they have really awesome stuff i wish i knew if this was a bull$#*! site or not seems like it is but theres mixed reviews

1/27/14

I bought 2 tablets for xmas. They took 4 weeks to arrive! Now, after my kids have used them for a month, one of them won't take a charge at all!!!!! Not to mention, they hold a charge for 2 hours top! When I called today, the lady rushes me off the phone saying there is nothing they can do for me! I wasted over $130!!!!!!!! I will never shop with them again.

1/27/14

Made an Order a week ago. They then refunded my order without warning and shipped the product to someone else. What the hell was that about?

1/26/14

This site should be avoided at all costs. I purchased a pair of boots for a Christmas gift and within two weeks the soles fell off
When I contacted customer service they were sorry the return period was passed 14 day return window. They refused to replace the boots nor give me a credit on my credit card. I am now pursuing it through my credit card company to receive a refund. I gave them one star because they are very good at taking your money. Do not buy anything from this site it is a rip off their customer service is nonexistent and they do not stand behind their defective products.

1/25/14

This shopping experience was horrendous. I ordered 6 bras and the quality was dismal. In returning them I was charged over $10.00 for I don't know why since I paid shipping on the order. Then these idiots give me a credit.....like they think I will EVER shop/do business with them again. Stay away from this site. The merchandise if VERY low quality and the shipping/customer service is worse. I am VERY VERY unhappy.

1/25/14

I have purchased several things from no more rack with no issues. I do admit that their shipping is a bit slow but they tell you when ordering how long shipping could take. I have ordered a tablet that worked fine, so awesome jewelry and a blue tooth for my cellphone. I checked the price of the blue tooth as compared to other websites and it really was 70%off. I will continue to use this website.

1/25/14

I ordered an item on Jan 17.
On Jan 20 i get an email with a usps tracking number saying my item was shipped. 2 days later, nmr emails me again saying they couldnt honor my order becauseof supplier issues (???). Meanwhile the tracking number was for an item delivered in GA, while i live in MI - so obviously they sent me someone else's order's tracking information. What a scam!! No other company will sellmore items that it has on stock! Never again! Horrible service

1/25/14

I won't buy from this site because of all the terrible reviews, I feel sorry for Vincent D. (the rep who does all of the apologizing on this site) altho he may be a robo apologizer.

1/24/14

I ordered a mattress cover in a king size. They sent me a full size. I finally got someone to give me an RGA number and it cost me 21.20 to mail it back! They said I ordered the full, which I know I did not. I paid with PayPal and I better get money back in paypal! This company is such a ripoff people! If you have plenty of money to waste on return shipping costs then shop here. If not...stick with Amazon! I know I will never shop on this site again!

1/24/14

STOP!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!!

As many others have already mentioned, I too, also got my hopes up for the Bond 50 23 Film Set on Blu Ray.. I placed the order about a week ago at which point I received an order confirmation.. Yes, you read that correctly, an ORDER CONFIRMATION... Typically, when I think of this, it means two things:

1) They received my payment.
2) My goods are in stock and getting ready to ship.

Well, that couldn't be further from the truth. I found out that my Bond 50 Blu Ray set was not coming only because I took the initiative to log on and track my order. I didn't get any emails or communication from NoMoreRack.com whatsoever to notify me that my order was cancelled. Rather, I suppose they just try and sneak these things by you? Honestly, I'm kind of surprised they even refunded my money (which hasn't even hit my credit card again yet...) because I've never encountered such a "black-hat" online order before. NoMoreRack.com prides themselves on their stellar customer service, but they really dropped the ball on this one.

I will not be ordering from NoMoreRack.com anymore and I will be sure to make all of my friends and family aware of this as well. I hope they lose hundreds of customers over this and based on how many reviews I've seen talking about their Bond 50 failure, I'm sure they will get what they deserve.

YOU ARE HORRIBLE NOMORERACK.COM, DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE!

1/24/14

Like many others, ordered a James Bond blu ray set. Payed with paypal (as I was advised to do so to prevent them from just taking my money and never giving me anything), they sent me an order confirmation telling me it will ship within 10-12 BUSINESS DAYS because they aim to "underpromise and overdeliver", if you call 3 weeks to ship "overdelivering". Four days later, Paypal just says my order is refunded, and I get no further explanation as to why. I emailed their support and they said they can't do it due to a "supplier issue". What's the point of selling things if you don't have your suppliers in order?

1/24/14

I bought several things as Christmas gifts. These items turned out to be the wrong size. When I attempted to exchange them for a different size I was informed that the exchange time was 7 days only. My request was outside those 7 days, so there was nothing they could do.
DO NOT trust these people. Their customer service is awful.

1/24/14

I am on the edge of my seat right now!! I ordered a 2 pack of the flash portable chargers for my daughter's birthday on the 18th of this month. Received them in the mail fine, but when she return from out of town on the 21st and opened her gift from me...that's when the trouble started. She attempted to plug it in the USB to charger the charger, and the entire top fell apart in her hands. I was mortified!! I called NMR customer service this morning and was informed that I am 1 day passed the 14 day return policy. ONE DAY!!!!! I asked the guy if he has a supervisor I could speak to and he said yes, but they will just tell me the same thing, no. REALLY??? SO what do I do with these piece of crap chargers I have now? Guess I could use them for fine target shooting practice lol. I was simply dumbfounded at the lack of customer service from this "company"...especially when they delight so much on their site about how how awesome their service is. Load of crap.

1/24/14

Awful web reseller. NoMoreRack.com does not track their sales or inventory. They took my order, took my money, and sent me a refund a week later, without so much as a notification email to let me know they had cancelled on me. They don't know how much they have of anything, and will take your money first before trying to fill their orders. They even say on their website: "We aim to under promise and over deliver, and ask that you allow 10-14 working days for shipment. " So basically, their philosophy is to promise you nothing, so that you feel lucky if you ever receive a product. You're better off to find another reseller and buy somewhere else, if you are actually buying something that you might actually want to have sometime soon.

When you check out they have this disclaimer: "Products are available on a first come first to check out basis. Items remain in your cart as you proceed to check-out, but don’t take too long as other customers might beat you to the punch!" What they don't tell you is that they will fully process your purchase, including charging your credit card or Paypal, BEFORE they bother to check how many orders they will fill. There is no mechanism to stop you from committing to buy something that will never be sent to you.

Please, we don't need this company. Online shopping cannot be done this way. They may be advertising low prices on some items, but don't count on them to deliver.

1/23/14

Worse products and customer service I have ever experienced.

I returned the boots because the quality was very poor!! I just the advertised $250 dollar sheets and they do not fit my Cal King Bed. I washed them a week after I received them only to be disappointed with the (quality). I would send them back for a refund, but I know it could take up to 2 months to get a refund.
1st - you have to be appoved for the refund
2nd - someone has to confirm the package was received at the warehouse even though their tracking number indicates the warehouse has received the product
3rd - then the request is escalated to a … different department - WOW !!!!

KEEP YOUR $20 BUCKS - I will make it my mission to tell every friend, relative,and associate never to use this site or any affiliates.

1/23/14

Worst online shopping experience ever. I ordered a pink tablet with keyboard case & pen. I received a white tablet, black case, and pink pen. Ok fine, mistakes happen. A good company will fix THEIR mistakes with little to no effort and irritation to their customer. So not only am I supposed to wait another 2-3 weeks while I ship my tablet back to them and they wait until they receive it before they even begin to process the correct order. I am also expected to PAY FOR MY OWN RETURN SHIPPING for something that THEY screwed up on! When I send the receipt for cost of shipping (the slowest way possible is all I am allowed to do.) they will reimburse me with a STORE CREDIT!!! So I actually end up losing money on this deal. Like I ever want to shop with them again?! NOMORERACK - would you like to do what you are supposed to do to correct YOUR MISTAKE? Apologize then tell me that you will get the correct order in the mail asap and pay extra if you have to to get it here in a timely fashion. Then you print a label for return postage for the incorrect order you sent me and send that to me. Then I will return said incorrect product at NO COST TO MYSELF!!

1/23/14

I've place a couple of orders and have been pleased with the product. I wish it arrived sooner but I'm used to Amazon 2 day free shipping. I research products on other sites to see what kind of a deal I'm getting and if it's worth it. A recent order had a problem as the Paypal did not go through. I emailed them and heard back from 2 people within a couple of hours. So far, very pleased with the site.

1/22/14

We ordered 3 mini android pads for our children for Christmas. They shipped separately ( which was a red flag), however the battery life is terrible, and one of them only worked for 3 days. when I contacted Nomorerack, I was given a number for the manufacturer and told to contact them. after 3 days of trying I either get busy signal, or put on perpetual hold for over 30 minutes and eventually disconnected. This is a scam!

1/22/14

I give it two stars because my refund did show up. I ordered some boots on Dec. 17th. In January, the website said that my order had been shipped, but I couldn't get any shipping specifics. I sent an email, and it was answered pretty promptly, but it said that my problem had been solved. That is the same response I got to 5 different emails that I sent about the issue. The thing is, tho, that the problem was NEVER solved. They kept telling me that it had been taken care of, but it wasn't. FINALLY, they said that I was getting a refund, and it would be applied to my account. HA! They applied it to my nomorerack account, and since I never intend to use them ever again, that wasn't going to do any good. They did, finally, refund my credit card, but it was a lot of aggravation, and after every encounter, they send me an email to change my rating. That will not happen.

1/22/14

Buyer beware!!! Ordered 12 items on Dec 2, guaranteed to deliver by X-mas. We received 8 different packages, 4 of which were after X-mas. Their guarantee is worthless. Sent an e-mail immediately after receiving one that was the wrong color, was sent an e-mail within a few days saying that they would send an RMA and after 3 more weeks nothing. I will never buy from them again!

1/19/14

I have bought several things from Nomorerack without any issues. Some of these items were: Sansung video camera, Otter box Iphone case, Biofreeze, & Cobra radar detector just to name three. Nothing I have received was a "knock off" or damaged. I received all of them faster than expected.

1/18/14

Absolutely horrible customer service. Cheap prices but not worth the headache. You cannot reach someone on live chat 24/7 like the website says, which is the same as sending an email because they will have to get back to you via email at a later date/time. You cannot return an item until you get a return authorization number that you can only get when you finally reach someone on phone (very difficult) or via email. Even then you may not get an answer to your initial request. You cannot even reach someone via phone most times during their stated business hours. Nomorerack.com deletes most of their bad reviews so its not accurate. Cheap prices but not worth the headache. When they mess up, such as when they have a problem with a vendor they either wont notify the customer in a timely manner (weeks later) and they may eventually refund your money but not even issue a credit or anything extra for your product (hopefully not a gift) never being delivered. Many items are marked "final sale" so if they arrive with a problem you are stuck with them and they wont issue a refund. There were issues with 3 out of 4 orders I placed with them so I would never recommend this site.

1/18/14

i order a tablet for my kids. when it was delivered it didn't work.
it had scratches on the screen. to make things worse the screen wasnt seated correctly. i could see the outer edges of it that no end-use should see.
when i powered it on all i could see was a gray screen with a bunch of lines.

this was my first purchase so im disappointed

1/17/14

My sister ordered me a pair of DAWGS Boots and she had no problem getting them. I actually love the boots BUT keep reading. My experience HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE.......I ordered 2 pair of boots for my girls - after 2 1/2 weeks I received the order, but I only received 1 pair of boots. I've been in contact with the company since the day I received them but only via email - you cant call by phone because the number they have is no longer a working number. Anyway, they won't refund my money for the 1 pair of boots nor will they send me the boots because their shipping receipt says they sent both pair together and it shows I received the package. I did receive the package but with only 1 pair of boots! Horrible customer service!! Will never use them again!!!!

1/16/14

I have yet to receive what I bought, two of those infinity rings. I never bought anything before, but it was all over Facebook, so I thought it was a great idea for my mother's birthday. She lives 1500 miles away, in Texas, while I live in PA, so I did two separate orders to her house and mine. I bought them last week (Jan 9, '14) and I received the delivery email yesterday, the 15th. The email had said that the order was placed on the 15th (which it wasn't), and the tracking said it left New York on the 13th. The "estimated delivery date" for PA was today, the 16th, and my mom's is tomorrow, the 17th. Mine wasn't delivered today and I doubt hers will show up on time. I understand the 2-3 weeks time and I would've been fine had they not given the tracking info and it was wrong. If something is coming to PA from NY, it doesn't take a week, it takes two days for things to deliver from Texas, and yes, I mean with USPS. I don't feel too positive about this order, from the reviews I've read and things happening already. Most people would make them to be just typical mistakes but it all coincides with reviews I've already read. I just hope this works out. If so, I'll post another, but I don't have much hope left.

1/16/14

I can't give it zero stars? Bummer.
I ordered a pair of boots from them at the end of November for a CHRISTMAS gift for my daughter. She opened them Christmas day and wore them once, maybe twice, in the following week. Within her first wearing, the toe started to separate from the sole of the boot! I contacted NMR via email to ask about their policy regarding defective merchandise. I got automated responses that didn't address the specific questions I was asking in my message. After 3 such responses, I finally went to their facebook page to ask if anyone else had an issue with this particular boot and NMR responded right away asking me to private message them with my order number which I happily did. I got the EXACT SAME AUTOMATED RESPONSE that I was getting from their customer service emails!!! They are horrible. I can't return the boots b/c damaged/defective items are supposed to be returned within 21 days (7 "official" days plus a 14 day grade period). Pray tell...how is someone supposed to know an item is damaged when it's being given as a GIFT on Christmas and is purchased well before the intended date on which it will be received? Aside from this, the shoe was already worn. Unlike an electronic or non-clothing item, they make no concession for crap quality like a good company like Old Navy does. Old Navy fully acknowledges items that are falling apart due to poor craftsmanship (i.e. - coming apart at the seams much like these boots were) and allows exchanges and refunds even if the item has already been worn. NMR does not. I attempted to contact the manufacturer of the boot. No response.

ON TOP of them having crappy merchandise and crappy customer service, they deleted my original post off their facebook page (all it asked was "does anyone else have this problem with the shoes they bought?" It didn't bash the company in any way). They also blocked me from posting anything on their page! What a bunch of sore losers. They know their customer service sucks and they're trying to hide it by deleting any comment anyone posts on their page that doesn't glorify them as the most amazing company on the planet. I KNEW something was suspicious when I went to that FB page trying to find information on the company and there was nothing negative but I ordered anyway. I should have listened to my gut. ONLY trust companies who allow the negative AND the positive reviews to stand.

1/16/14

OMG...I am so nervous after reading one bad review after another. I jus placed an order last and I can kick myself for not checking reviews earlier. I hope I don't experience any problems. Seriously considering cancelling my order right now.

1/15/14

Bought their bedsheets on a "special" deal they had going on for $29.99. Supposedly saved $250 or something. Got the sheets and it was horrible horrible quality. Could have done better and cheaper at Walmart or IKEA...

1/15/14

Ordered a pair of headphones for Christmas 12/25/13 and on 1/12/14 the left earphone stopped working. I spent $95. Nomorerack says they are sorry but there is nothing they can do. Sure there is....buck it up and do the right thing.

1/15/14

Ugh... the most horrible shopping experience I've ever had in my life. Never ever dealing with them again, and advise you not to. They are such a scam.

Ordered 5 comforters from them for $36 each, advertised at $199 value. The comforters turned out to be of extremely cheap quality, not even worth $36. Only later I found out from their FAQ that their products are shipped from China. It was total crap. So, I decided to send it back and get my $180 back, good thing they give you while 14 days to send it back, I thought. Not so easy. 14 days turned out to be not enough time. First of all, they haven't responded to my email request for almost two weeks, even though I emailed them almost every day. Their website promises they would respond within 24 hours. Imagine me freaking out when the time was running out. They also have a phone number, but the automated message prompts you to email them. They have "live chat", but it also is simply an e-mail. So, I was left to wait for them to respond to my email, no other options, so frustrating!! Then, they have a very complicated procedure for returns, and multiple emailing back and forth. They don't tell you all the return procedures, their email "directions" were very misleading, so if I wouldn't have dug it out on my own, I would've done it wrong, and my money wouldn't have been returned. (Their website warns that if you don't follow all the procedures to the letter, your money won't be refunded. No pressure there!)

Two weeks later, they emailed me to say that they haven't received the product yet. I checked by traking number and it shows that they did receive it, more than a week ago. The next day they were happy to confess that they did, in fact, receive it. At last, more than a month later, they credited me... for only two items (!!!). With a happy (again, misleading) email, saying that my refund has been processed. If I hadn't checked my PayPal account, I wouldn't have noticed it on time and would have lost the rest of the money. They were obviously hoping I wouldn't notice.

So, I had to fight for my refund. Every. Step. Of. The. Way. One item at a time, with another and another push from me. So annoying. So exhausting. So stressful. At every step, they tried to screw me out of my money. And on one of the items, they tried to give me in-store credit, even though I requested paypal return, so I had to email and correct them on that one, too. Good try, chief. No way I'm going back to your store.

A month and a half later, which is today, my battle is over. I win, Nomorerack. Screw you. Screw you.

1/15/14

I ordered 3 tablets, all turned out to be junk. Had to dispute the transaction with paypal to get them to issue an RMA. Sent them all back, they emailed me saying all 3 were received, bu then never refunded me. Paypal refunded one via the claims process, and im still out 118 over a month later. They keep saying they refunded me, but they have not. only one tablet was refunded, and the other 3 i guess im just out the money. Their email and chat system just has me going in circles, no one actually solves the problem.

This review got their attention, im sure ill get a few more emails promising a refund that wont happen. i have about 30 so far all saying ive either already been refunded, that the department handling refunds will refund me, or other useless nonsense. i can email 5 emails, and 3 of them will say ive already been refunded, 2 will say allow 1-2 days for the refund. no one has a clue what they are doing over there. Just scripted BS responses.

1/15/14

I ordered a waterproof mattress pad. It arrived and I took it out of the plastic case it came in. I thought it was strange that the mattress stuck together in many places but didn't think much more about it until I went to wash it a week later. I wash everything in cold so I know I didn't shrink it. As I was trying to put it on my bed, the fabric that is suppose to hold the pad to the bed ripped. The fabric was like paper not a cotton material that most mattress pads are made of. I was never able to stretch it out to fit my bed because the cheap fabic continued to rip so that there was nothing left to hold the pad on the bed. I email nomorerack and was told since it was past the week I had to call them with any problems, there is nothing they would do for me. I asked them if it was worth losing a customer for since it was 2 1/2 weeks, they replied there is nothing further they would do. Nevertheless, I will no longer order from nomorerack and will continue to let everyone I know how they will not stand behind the products they sell.

1/14/14

I ordered 2 pair of boots they where in there mail for about 25 days.when I got them they ran very small, I asked if I could exchange them and offered to pay for ups to and from I was told they do not exchange and I could not return because they where a final item, but they are still selling them. I now have 2 pair of boots I can not wear and they refuse to do anything. I will never order anything from this site again.

1/14/14

I've ordered several things with not too many issues but low quality on most items this is why its so cheap and slow shipping before and ordering size extra large panties that were Chinese x large size. ..medium in the US. For this past Christmas i ordered some jewelry pieces for my children 2 bracelets 2 necklaces. 1 necklace never came i have been emailing them every since the week before Christmas i ordered the 1st week of December. Their response 4 days later was we will need 3 to 5 days to check on this, next email response we need 3 to 5 more days to find out what has happened. 3rd email we will issue the refund that was Jan 3, I sent another email Jan 9 response was wait until the 10th. Today is the 14th still no refund. While it might have not been an expensive piece it was a Christmas gift and they did not once offer to ship a replacement. ... never ordering from them again!

1/14/14

I ordered a rolling tote bag. I'm 5'5" tall and the handle is about 6 inches short of my extended reach. I sent them pictures, but they don't care. q It is un-usable as a rolling tote. I have done battle with this company, because the merchandise is not as advertised. They refuse to pay return shipping of $16 on a $28 item, so I am out of luck. I will NEVER do business with this company again!

1/14/14

got my irola android, it worked for a week, sent an email, they said I have to call the company, maybe they can tell me how to get it to work, I could smell something had burnt, I know there is no way it will ever work, unless it was repaired, first time, last time

1/14/14

I've ordered probably over a dozen items at different times, since finding out about this website. I love it. I've gotten awesome deals on products that would otherwise cost a fortune. Yes, a lot of the items I received seemed rather cheap and not what I expected..but who am I to rant and rave about it? If I'm paying 90% less than what retail would cost I would assume it's not a perfect product. After reading some of these reviews, I would strongly suggest that no one should order anything that SHOULD be expensive, such as a tablet. I'm sure most electronics have a high chance of being defective. If shopping on sites like these, you take a chance. I'll keep doing business with them.

About NoMoreRack
Specialties & Business Description
NoMoreRack is a flash sales site that offers discounts of as much as 70-80% on everything from clothing to consumer electronics. Deals typically last 24 hours and low prices are meant to be achieved through the purchase of overstock inventory and discounted products.
Meet the Business Representative