US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 216 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 699 reviews)

angiey

They CLEARLY state that shipping can take 2 to 3 WEEKS. (in 56 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maryp59
12/10/14

I ordered 2 items totalling 81.00. My card was charged $202.00 for other things that I didn't order. I tried their e-mail address. It was returned undeliverable. I may never shop on line again.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS BUSINESS.

arleenm
12/10/14

Ordered a bunch of stuff last night, changed my mind on one thing. When I tried to get a refund within the hour, they were closed. Sent an e-mail describing what I wanted to return.
Woke up this morning, went to do the return again ( I didn't think that anyone would have done it over night) got an e-mail that the transaction was complete. I was pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I am as pleased with the blanket I ordered for my son!

loveb9
12/10/14

I like LOVE LOVE LOVE Nomorerack. You do get what you pay for oftentimes though. However, I have also paid very little for items that actually exceeded my expectations as to what they would look like when I had received them. These days, everything is expensive and not made the way that it used to be, NOTHING IS! That is, unless you want to pay extremely higher prices on than you once did before such as a blanket/comforter for example. If you pay a lower price, Do not expect much. I actually use stuff like that for blankets as good blankets have gotten so horribly expensive. To me, if I can buy a less expensive king sized comforter or quilt, then I will. I will then use it as a blanket and then shop elsewhere for a good comforter. Everything that I have bought from Nomorerack, I have been very satisfied with and am not surprised by the lower prices or the products when I receive them. Like I had mentioned, they either meet or exceed the expectations that I am expecting. I also like Zulily too which is another less expensive site that I have never had issues with. Their stuff is a little more lower quality/or sometimes comparable to Nomorerack, but still good though. Just be careful about what you buy and if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. ALL web sites make the appearance of anything and everything look better than it really is if you are shopping on a web site that has their item that discounted. I mean, what can you expect, especially these days? They are not your average retail store. I think that anyone who has shopped online for any length of time knows this though. I have never had any problems with any of my orders being processed or the issue of receiving incorrect items and I do shop A LOT on there. This is just my opinion and coming from someone who DOES like quality products which DOES matter to me (depending more so about what it is than I am purchasing) but also loves a good sale/deal too on certain items. This web site has never done me wrong yet and I hope that they don't. I have never had to return anything either. Therefore, I cannot give you any feedback on that which is fortunate. The cons of the web site and shopping on it is that you cannot call in orders over the phone. They will assist you in any way that they can and were very professional and polite to me when I did have to call one time to check on an order and also once via email about a miscellaneous issue about something that I could not find on their website that was not a big deal. I did not have a hard time at all getting a hold of customer service either rather it be via email or by phone. They answered me immediately. Also, the items can take a little longer at times to receive after they ship them compared to other sites. This is not an issue for me though. As long as I receive the item that I had bought and paid for in good condition which it ALWAYS has been, I am good with it. I hope that this helped some of you all. I would recommend Nomoreack to a friend any day unless they were rich. I make decent money but I can afford to looks so much better and have more things that I want by shopping at their site than I could shopping at these stores that do not have discounted items at. I have a particular place that I buy clothes since I do wear a petite as I am only 5"0, but I buy their boots, head head bands, jewelry, perfume and things like that. The prices on their fragrances are SO SO SO MUCH BETTER too. I will never pay for another bottle of perfume from a department store again unless I can help it. GREAT sales on their perfume and fake Ugg boots that nobody that I know of can afford. They look awesome too. I will stick with them as long as they continue to treat me well. I would not have the cute things that I have now if it weren't for them. THERE IS JUST NO WAY! I could not have afforded them. I am often called a trendsetter ;-) Ok, you all... That is just my honest opinion. I apologize for how lengthy that this review is. Also, thank you for taking the time to read it :-) Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope that you find all of the beautiful things out there that you love. You are all totally worth it!!! Everyone deserves to look nice and have nice things that they like.

Tip for consumers: People who do not make a lot of money and/or cannot afford to shop in department stores. Woman who love to look and feel good about themselves without dropping a ton of money that they do not have in order to just have some nice things that you like, need, want. You'll LOVE this website!!! Just remember, you get what you pay for. HOWEVER, oftentimes it is actually better than what you would imagine.

hollyw11
12/10/14

They keep sending my stuff all over the country to wrong address. I don't know how but the first time it was delivered to an address in California, this time Tennessee. I live in Ohio! Plus the few things I have received have been HORRIBLE quality! Beware of any company that doesn't have one single bad review on their facebook page. They delete any complaint within a matter of minutes to skew the company.

Tip for consumers: Do your research!

valj4
12/9/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I BOUGHT SHOES FOR $25 AND WHEN I WANTED TO RETURN THEM THEY CHARGED BE $10 FOR SHIPPING LABEL. WHEN THEY RECEIVED MY SHOES THEY NEVER CREATED MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED 3 WEEKS LATER TRYING TO HET MY REFUND. THEY TOLD ME THE DEPARTMENT THAT RECEIVED MY ITEM NEVER CONTACTED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY RECEIVED MY RETURN. I WAS SO ANGRY. THEN THE AGENT PROCEEDS TO TELL ME THEY ARE ONLY CREDITING ME BACK $23 BECAUSE THEIR WAS A $2 SHIPPING CHARGE. THAT JUST SET ME OFF. YOU GUYS TOOK 3 WEEKS TO CREDIT ME MY MONEY AND YOU ARE STILL HOLDING $2 FROM ME. WHERE IS THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOMORERACK CLAIMS THEY PROVIDE? DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO RETURN SOMETHING. LET ME MENTION YOU WILL BE ON THE PHONE FOR 20 TO 25 MINUTES TO GET SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM COMPANY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO HAVE ITEM SENT BACK TO THEM FOR A RETURN.

claudiam12
12/8/14

I have orderd from this site for two years, because I am handicapped and can't go shopping on black fridays this is such a great thing for me. I have orderd over 30 different items from this site and never been diappointed. the quality was a lot better than Walmarts by far, I am so thankful we have this site to fall back on. I orderd something this year that they ran out of the colors I had orderd, they called and ask me if I still wanted the order with the colors they did have or order more of the colors they had. very punctural in mailing, product is true to what I bought. if I had a complaint I wish that when you get a email on your order being shipped they would describe the item in more detail. (such as colors size ect). love love love this site.

Tip for consumers: order in a timely manner, they will get all items to you. as far as faulty items, never has happened to me and I have orderd every thing for Christmas for two years. Thank You Nomorerack.

karlar4
12/7/14

I used this company for about a year and had absolutely NO problems. Then a couple of days ago that all changed. On my cart page, where the items you wish to purchase is and the totals are shown, it said I had a $30.00 credit. Wow! I asked them in a live chat, that they have set up on their site, how did this happen. I was told that they do this randomly from time to time. I thought this was really nice and was told it was good and I had 7 days to use the credit. I waited until the next day to finish my shopping. When I came back the next day, the credit had changed to $10.00. I had not bought anything or tried to use the $30.00 credit in any way. I asked someone else in another live chat what had happened, they looked and looked and couldn't figure it out and then the chat just disappeared into thin air. I then called them and was told by someone that I had made the whole $30.00 credit up. They wanted a screen shot of the conversation. Who keeps screenshots of their chat conversations? I Had copied and pasted part of the first chat conversation to a sticky-type thing on my computer screen because there were a number of steps I was supposed to use to apply the credit when I wanted to purchase something. And in this part of the chat conversation, the $30.00 credit is mentioned. I sent this to them, but they didn't believe it and kept asking for a screenshot. The people on the phone were VERY rude to me! They also asked for screenshots by email. What an odd way to run a business! I now know someone who was double billed by them and was never refunded the money. I have also found out this has happened to many people! I will NEVER use nomorerack again!!

Tip for consumers: Stay Away! Even if you have used this company and have been pleased with the outcome. If you ever have a problem, it will not be resolved to your satisfaction. Ask the Better Business Bureau. Also, look up the CEO of the company. You will be in for a surprise about where he started out!

peggya5
12/6/14

Their site is full of what they call "glitches" that they do not bother to correct as it benefits them. It's happened more than once, when I receive an email from them advertising SHIPPING IS FREE for 3 hrs. I order withing the time frame, it appears to be NO shipping, but if you don't bother to check you will find indeed on Pal Pal they charged you with the shipping. If you complain, they promise to CREDIT you, but the don't, They even promised me a $20 store credit, never got it. Then if you dispute if with PayPal, they lock you out of your account altoghter and say there is nothing they can do. THEY LIE, They are LIARS and their chinese merchandise isn't much better. There needs to be a NO STAR Option! A ONE STAR rating is overly generous!

Tip for consumers: Run, don't order from them. Not the first problem I had. Knock off merchandise too!

yadil
12/4/14

I love this company.
1. Customer Service is impeccable.
2. I ordered a RCA 7" tablet for my Granddaughter on November 28th 2014 at 5pm EST and received it today December 4th 2014. I think I'm in love with a new shopping site. I'm Happy Happy Happy

Tip for consumers: I ordered on my iPhone and the process was flawless. I used my paypal account for the transaction. Please Do Not be afraid to order from this company as I am looking forward to more shopping with them

janev8
12/4/14

I am a consumer who of no fault of my own does not receive US Postal Home Mail delivery. The United States Postal Service (USPS) requires our community to have PO Boxes. The system No More Racks uses to verify delivery is based on the faulty USPS system which doesn't show my 30+ year home as existing, there for the $127 I wanted to spend with No More Racks could not be spent. Glad they don't need my or others who are in my same positions business, but I personally think it is a pathetic way to do business!

Tip for consumers: Verify delivery to your address before you waste your time ordering from this site!

astrida2
12/1/14

I ordered Christmas gifts for my kids and checked the status and they had cancelled my order - without notifying me! I called and they told me to email them. I email them and they told me to email another email which I did and am still waiting on a reply. They took my money, didn't tell me they cancelled my order and don't respond. Worst customer service experience I have ever had. Buyer beware!

stacies1
11/30/14

This is the worst company that has ever exsisted if you order for christmas you will NOTget it by christmas. They are completly full of $#*!. I have never hated a company as much as this one. Do not order anything for christmas or your family will be disapointed and soooooo will you They SUCK

johnb338
11/28/14

I don't even understand how the Better Business Bereau allows fraudulent websites like NMR to exist. Basically the website works the same way as Amazon does, shipping you the products directly from the manufacturer so you can get wholesale prices. The problem is, they have none of the reliability of a website like Amazon. You can expect name brand items on NMR to be third-party knockoffs, so any electronics are most likely going to malfunction and any clothes/sheets/etc. will be made of strange synthetic materials because they are simply cheaper than real electronic components and natural materials. You can expect their shipping system to be completely sub-par, resulting in botched orders (wrong sizes, wrong number of items). It all makes sense in the end; the money they save by cutting corners like this allows them to charge astronomically low prices. However, unless you're just ordering a couple of cheap, small clothing items, the grief of trying to get a refund or return an item to these hacks is way more trouble than it might be worth. These people rely on the notion that you will have so much trouble trying to get your money back that you will simply give up. If you've already ordered something from NMR, don't let up until you get your refund, for American consumers do not deserve to be scammed like this. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I've even read a couple reviews where the poster claims their bank account was hacked and personal information was stolen after giving this website their shipping and payment information. Reading something like that just makes me sick, but it's the worst you can expect from a website like this. Don't EVER give a website your billing information unless it is a secure and well-known website.
Finally, I have one more bone to pick with NMR: the reviews on this very website. Normally, if you look up reviews on a website and you see alternations between 5-star reviews saying that they "would recommend this to anyone", and 1-star reviews that begin with "AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!", you can confidently assume that all the good reviews were written by employees of that website or someone they hired to increase their internet clout. Note how every single one of their 5-star reviews is by a "new reviewer". Hell, every one of NMR's glowing 5-star reviews look like they could be found on an informational page in their website. Do your best as an intelligent consumer to pick out the reviews written by real people who actually used their services, and ignore the cookie-cutter 5-star review.

Tip for consumers: Well, my most obvious tip is to NEVER use a website such as this that promises extremely low prices, fast and easy shipping, high quality, and good customer service all at once. That's simply too good to be true. Always look towards tried and trusted websites such as Amazon. Sure, you might have to pay the same prices as everyone else, but those prices are high simply because it's a legitimate company that can actually deliver on their promises.

joanneh12
11/27/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. took 3 weeks to gt my order. Merchandise wasnt as described and no help from customer service,

augustap1
11/25/14

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. I'm satisfied but shipment of my two sets of sheet were weird material, and a weird size. So I'll stay away

lillians22
11/25/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. I ordered three kinds of jewelry. No wonder there's no size decriptions on the items. The sizes are even too small for little children to wear. THE PICTURES ON THEIR WEB ARE DECEIVING. I tried the site for requesting the Return Merchandise Authorization to no avail. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY SPECIALLY JEWELRIES.

bruceb61
11/25/14

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company! I purchased a watch that and as stated they added #2.00 for shipping. When I received the watch it was not as described. When I called customer service they were very responsive and told me that I would have have to pay for the return shipping which is generally from $2.00 to $10.00, and theyu would email the return authorization, etc.. At the end of the conversation I was told shipping would would be $10.39!!! I questioned the outrageous charge, commenting they shipped it to me for $2.00. After numerous emails; all of which were not satisfactory I was told I could pay for shipping myself and send them the receipt Only problem was I already sent the item back following their strict insructions. Note their closing sentence in their emails:
"If there is anything further I can do to assist you please let me know. At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."
So NOT true!!!

Tip for consumers: BEWARE!

leslier13
11/24/14

I've ordered a couple of times from NMR and each time was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received. Shipping time depends on what the item is, so allow enough time, especially during the holidays and if you need an item quickly. One item took two weeks and the others about 5 days. I think this is acceptable, considering the savings. No problems with NoMoreRack.

Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Nomorerack sells out quickly on certain items so if you want something, especially if a size is involved, order early.

marys150
11/23/14

Terrible experience! The items I received were nothing like the description and the return policy is a joke. I will never order from this site again!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

brandyb5
11/20/14

I have ordered from this site several times and have never had a problem. Shipping time was a little long but I think it is because the items I ordered shipped from CA and I live in MS - that is always at least a 5 day ground transit. Everyone complaining about this site clearly doesn't understand the nature of business it is. I am a seller who works with sites similar to nomorerack. This site is basically a host site, similar to eBay and Amazon, in that it partners with sellers who have items to sell. The sellers pay a commission to nomorerack for basically selling their items. All customer service and order handling is done by the seller, not nomorerack. If you have a bad experience with those, it is not the fault of nomorerack and they do not deserve a low rating.

heatherb50
11/19/14

I threw caution to the wind and decided to give nomorerack a try because the price was so good. I ordered a men's suit (my daughter's wedding was coming up and we needed a new suit for my other half) and it came within a week and was very nice! I was honestly very pleasantly surprised. He went to the wedding in the suit and looked like a million bucks. We got so many complements on how good he looked, it was my little secret how little we paid. I purchased a pair of tall riding boots and a another suit for him in a different color to have on hand. I have now purchased 5 items, all have come within a week in perfect condition. They don't notify you when the item is on the way, so don't be expecting shipping notice. The item just shows up in usually 6-7days for me. They did notify me when the item was delivered however. I will continue to order.

Tip for consumers: Don't worry that your item hasn't shipped because they don't seem to notify of shipment, but they do notify of delivery. Everything came quite quicklyfor me.

dominiquep5
11/18/14

I was extremely nervous about buying from Nomorerack because of all the shady reviews. However I took a chance and bought a refurbished Nikon D3200 refurbished DSLR camera because it was almost half off. From clicking "buy" to it arriving on my doorstep it took 6 days and was shipped via FedEx which was nice. I have my camera and it's everything that it should have been. I think you just have to be careful and triple check the descriptions on the site when you buy things. As long as you are careful you won't get duped into receiving something different than you had expected.

chanelld
11/17/14

I was told about nomorerack by a friend that I have met at my gym and she told me about this site and where I could buy cheap fleece leggings and so because some things sound too good to be true I have been reading so many bad negative reviews and how they had a tire smell to them or not recieveing the order in good timing or it was a SCAM... . Well I just ordered mine on Nov 13 2014 and just got them Nov 17 2014. They don't smell like a tire and they fit and are 100% what I was hoping for. I'm glad I decided to take the chance for 4 pack $21 . I'm sure now that I'll always order from here I'll have to return something at some point but I will not leave a negative review unless they tell me 'to bad, and wont give my money back or not recieve my order at all lol... PLEASE over look the bad reviews and do your own research

Tip for consumers: I did not give any stars on the return because I have not had to return anything.

gailh37
11/16/14

I was getting ready to order from this site, but after reading all the negative reviews and checking their BBB rating and seeing that great big F with almost 3000 complaints, I'll pass...

Tip for consumers: check BBB for any site you would order from.

ireneh12
11/12/14

I have ordered from NoMoreRack many many times. Whenever I was not happy with the order, I called and spoke with customer service. If the item was being returned because the size was not true or anything that they were at fault for, they would send me a shipping label and the refund would be on my card as soon as they received the item back. I have never had an issue with this company. I have ordered, clothing, shoes, sheets and electronics without an issue. I have taken advantage of their free shipping charges which they have going on between 3PM and 6PM every day. In any event, their shipping is a mere $2 per item which is not a train smash. People have to realise that you always going to get exactly what you pay for. If something is inexpensive, you are not going to be getting the quality that you would pay at Macy's or Nordstrom. Overall, I have used them and will continue to do so.

jenm17
11/4/14

Purchased a pair of Beats by Dre headphones. While they did come in a timely manner the packaging was sketchy. The headphones are clearly a knock off and not even a good one. Beats have a trademark flat cable and these are round. I immediately contacted customer service to found out how I can return them. They provided my with a RMA and a return label but will only give me store credit. Why the hell would I want to purchase anything else from them.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this company.

malgorzatam
10/23/14

Ordered twice and always some issue. Last product was not good for me after trying so wanted to send it back but they said I can't send it back as it was Finale Sale. However I told them that the product is not as described on their web site so finally they agreed for me to send it back to manufacturer and they will not give me the money back to my credit card but the credit for their web site. But I don't want to order from them ever again!! Will be arguing! I want my money back to my CC!!
Prices low? Ha! iPhone 5s they said original price was $999,99 (well never!) but their special price is $719,99. Yeah, great, but when you go to Apple.com this phone with the same memory space costs $599, so $120 less than on Nomorerack. No thank you. Get lost!

Tip for consumers: Never buy from them! Prices low? Hmm check other shops and calculate well. They don't agree for returns!

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

elindag
9/23/14

I ordered a air fryer. There was no mention it was refurbished. That makes a big difference. I was not happy. I also ordered a large dog bed. Hah the bed is for a small breed dog. It was far from large. I am not happy

Tip for consumers: Don't

michellem62
9/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I was recently credited for a broken tablet I ordered from here they refused to give me my money back so I went on the site and ordered "ASSORTED COLOR BRAS" they sent me 12 bras the same color. Please someone tell me who would buy 12 of the same exact bra in the same exact color!!! NOBODY they also run very small they do not fit and the fine print said "finale sale" so now I'm stuck with these the box is just sitting in my kitchen I don't no what to do I've been e-mailing back and forth and nothing! I don't have a lot of money to just be throwing it away like this I believe that whole site is a scam!!

Tip for consumers: This site is such a rip off

melissas39
9/14/14

Some prices are good, some are just ok. Have to be careful as some electronics are reconditioned. The website freezes up a lot. First order went fine. Second order one of the items I wanted was not available so it offered me free shipping. However, after I finished shopping, the shipping was included. So I emailed the CS rep. She wanted a screen shot of the free offer and about 8 or 10 emails later and about an hours time, she could not help me get the free shipping they offered! What a total waste of my time. There customer service is a total joke.

I wanted to add to my above review. I stopped buying from nomorerack. I order pillows, which turned out to be cushions with hard cardboard inside of them. I purchased a rug set that had the wrong dimensions and I found the exact set for less at Big Lots. I ordered a adult women's sweater and it was a child sized sweater. I ordered two expensive foam pillows that I found cheaper at Costgo. Too many issues with them and returns are a bit of a pain. The occasional deal you may get (most the time you can find the items cheaper in the stores) is just not worth the taking a chance on getting what they advertise. They state that the manufacturer writes the ads but the ad for the rug set with the incorrect measurements is still on the site.

Tip for consumers: Pray you don't need customer service.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

debs19
9/1/14

I had ordered some boots (2 pair) for Christmas gifts for my two girls. I purchased them in October I gave them for Christmas as was the intent. Unfortunately one pair did fit the daughter they were given to.. So several days after Christmas I called to return them and was told they would not take them back as I only had 10 days for the return... They were for a Christmas gift for goodness sake... There was no way I would have known within 10 days of receiving them that there would be an issue... So bottom line, I have a brand new, in the box pair of UGG style boots, to small for both my girls and myself, and I'm out $40 ... Real nice ...

Tip for consumers: Don't shop them!

mh53
9/1/14

Absolute $#*! quality products, $#*! customer service, spent hours and hours emailing and never received my refund. Their customer service telephone number wasn't in service for the entire time I was trying to get my refund. This company is a total scam. Avoid this company like the plague!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

brianv10
8/29/14

Purchased 2 pairs of Beats by Dr. Dre headphones. Both were counterfiet. I tried to register them at the Beats website and could not find a serial number. I dug a little deeper and watched a few youtube videos on how to spot fakes and sure enough, the merchandise I received was bogus.

Tip for consumers: Stay away from nomorerack... A bunch of crooks!

allp1
8/24/14

If you located in TX, don't waste your time in this website. They have good deals but they don't deliver anything to this state. I had 7 items in my cart and I place the order and my address was not recognize. When I request help by email they said problem resolve just by telling me to go to USPS website to verified my address, witch I did that before I request help. I send them an email back and then someone try to helm me by asking me so many question from the type of computer I am using to payment information.... No thanks I am done with this website...... Also there is no phone number to call....

Tip for consumers: If you in TX, don't waste your time.

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

darylb11
8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

ronc37
8/17/14

Ordered a 20.00 phone case when it arrived it did not seal like it should . My guess is this case did not meet the original manufacturers standards. So I sent it back and they charged me 8.00 to send it back and gave me a store credit for the remainder. This site is a rip off I wouldn't buy a life jacket from them if I was drowning!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site !!!!!!!!

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

kellyd27
8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

ivoryt3
8/6/14

Ya know,I never bought anything from nomorerack,never will.They have no respect for other people.They gotta hold of my grandma's email account and said "Hi this is Granny,nice to see you,I found this site on nomorerack and it's got great deals,check it out!It showed a bunch of advertisements.I asked my grandmother about it since it seemed weird.She said she never sent such thing.I was about to explode.What in their right minds make them think they can lie about someones grandmother!?!?They still send me 50 spam emails per hour.From "granny".It's not just bad products.JUst plan bad people.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

18 Photos for NoMoreRack