US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 207 reviews)

jeanr12

My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. (in 642 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

miked95
6/10/14

Real Bad!!!! Bought 2 7" Tablets. They were not expensive and I did not expect greatness but I did expect them to work. The one tablet wouldn't connect to my wifi until I reset the tablet 2 times. Then when I down loaded my first app it didn't work. The second tablet took about 6 hours to charge to full battery but only 5 minutes to go dead. It even loses a charge while being plugged in to the outlet. They get 1 star for shipping but their products seem to be horrible. Like I said I didn't expect an I PAD but I at least wanted it to be functional. I do not recommend this business.

beatricet1
6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

lisaf43
5/29/14

They don't care about customer service at all. Their sizing charts for clothing are COMPLETELY wrong and they charge you for return shipping.

Also, I bought a shirt that was marked $16.00 and it supposedly had a discount of $23.99. I got the shirt and the tag says No Boundaries... which is a brand from Wal-Mart. Not only was this shirt DEFINITELY not 39.99 at wal-mart but I doubt it was even $16.00.

This place is a SCAM!!!

katherined4
5/23/14

There really should be an option to rate this company zero stars! This is a complete scam! Their product quality is so poor, I could not wear their skirts in public due to the complete transparency of the thin, cheap fabric. They would not refund the cost to ship the item back to them, which was basically 1/3 of the cost of their awful product that could not be used. Their "customer service" reps do not care about assisting customers in the least, and it's clear why. Their reputation is already horrible on the internet, so they don't care if it gets worse. DO not order from this company. Please don't be enticed by a product that looks cute, when you get it you will find it's worthless. Order from Amazon, they're actually smart enough to care about their customers.

susanl42
5/22/14

On April 27th, I ordered two portable cell phone chargers twin packs. The cost was $14.00 per pack plus $4.00 shipping. On May 7th, (11 days after I placed my order) I received an email stating my package had shipped which included a tracking number. I kept tracking the shipment which for some strange reason was shipped to San Diego, California. My billing and shipping address is in Indiana! When I saw my package was labeled out for delivery in San Diego, I called Nomorerack. I was disconnected from the first call. The second call to them resulted in my speaking to a supervisor who said there was nothing they could do!! I noticed during that phone call that I received a voicemail. That was from Nomorerack. It was the first lady I had been disconnected from. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was connected to Leah. She was somewhat sympathetic, although when I suggested that since they had already had my payment thru paypal for 18 days, I saw no reason why they couldn't send me another set and overnight them, since I needed those chargers for the weekend.
She informed me it wasn't possible to overnight them to me, but her vendor reassured her I would have a delivery by either Monday or Tuesday. Well, it is now Thursday afternoon, and I still do not have my portable cell phone chargers that I paid for 26 days ago.

I am totally disappointed in the service from Nomorerack and because of the way they have handled this situation, I will not be ordering from them ever again.

kellim5
5/22/14

My product which cost over $85 was lost in shipping. They refused to refund the money without a police report! It clearly showed in the tracking that is was never delivered. Poor. I will never order from them again.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

amandap30
5/18/14

I ordered a comforter set from them and it was great until I washed it and it fell apart! The inside stuffing balled up so bad most of the comforter has no stuffing! After contacting customer service 3 times the only thing they could tell me is I was just past the return window so they would not return the product! They obviously do not back any of their a products! They should last longer than a month now I'm out $80 with a bad comforter! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY THEIR PRO DUCTS DO NOT LAST!!!!!

nancyb37
5/14/14

I purchased a lovely bathing suit at a decent price. It was too small. They said it was "on sale" therefore they could not exchange it nor give me my money back. I called the manufacturer. They said since I purchased it from nomorerack they could not help me, so here I am with a $49 bathing suit that doesn't fit. I will not order anything from this company ever again; they are a sham.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

marisas1
5/6/14

Please heed this warning as I did not and wish I had: DO NOT USE THIS SITE! They are just awful as is their customer service. It has been 3 months and I am still waiting on a refund for something that never showed. I have too many to count tickets with the customer service still open. Not just one person helps you, many people reply and it is never consistent. PLEASE STAY AWAY!

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

finessec
4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

jenniferh47
4/10/14

I haven't purchased anything on NoMoreRack and I was going to. However, nomorerack captured my email contacts and is sending emails to my contacts "on my behalf." Now I've got dozens of business professionals pissed off at me for spamming them. STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY FRIENDS AND TO ME, WHO HAS UNSUBSCRIBED. This is a blatant abuse of their privacy as well as my own.

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

janew35
4/8/14

I ordered two items to take on my vacation. One is lost with USPS and the other arrived damaged the day before my trip.

The customer service rep responded promptly to my email, but he told me to call UPS to have it sent to my hotel. Clearly he didn't read my message because I wasn't dealing with UPS and I had already contacted the Postal Service.

In disgust, I posted a comment on their facebook page. It was promptly removed and I got a FB message asking me to message them privately so that they could address the issue. I did and got a response that mirrored the email I had received.

I wasted my money with them and trust me, I will not be making that mistake again.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

staya2

Guarantee/Warranty Issues 53
Problems with Product/Service 1172
Total Closed Complaints 2476
Additional Complaint Information

Consumers are reporting to the BBB about issues with the products they have purchased on the NoMoreRack website. Such issues involve receiving incorrect items, products of inferior quality, or defective products. Consumers state that they are encountering difficulties with company’s customer service department. One problem consumers say they continue to have is that assurances made by customer service representatives about delivery dates or refunds for returned merchandise are not being honored by the company.

No More Rack.com responded to the BBB's inquiry regarding a pattern of complaints, but failed to provide a sufficient explanation of how the company intends to correct the issues they have been experiencing regarding the shipment of incorrect, inferior or defective items. The company said that the their customer service representatives are trained to inform customers that refunds or credits are usually available in the industry standard 5 - 7 business days and that shipments are sent out within 10-14 days of the receipt of the order.

kellyd25
3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

robbyr6
3/27/14

Too bad there isn't a negative star! This company sold me an iRola DX752 tablet that will not hold a connection to wifi for more than 5 seconds, the screen has lines running through it to the point that it is not possible to read anything, screen flickers on and off, it turns completely on and off on its own. It was purchased a a Christmas gift and not opened until January 17th with an order date of December 1st. They will not allow me to return the item and the manufacturer's number they provided is always busy. They gave me another number and I sat on hold for over an hour with no live person ever answering the phone. I filled out an online for at Kocaso and no one has responded. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a formal complaint which has yet to be resolved. Do not waste you time with this company or it's products.

daylel
3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

pamelam16
3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

lisar32
3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

katiem15
3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

bernadettej2
3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

jamesb140
3/21/14

Took over 1 week for item to ship. Would not allow me to cancel order even though it had not been shipped out yet and would not ship for days after I tried to cancel.

terencec6
3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

deborahb14
3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

loisb10
3/14/14

I have placed six different orders with Nomorerack and completely satisfied with each of them. I read the descriptions prior to ordering and when each shipment arrived, they were exactly what I ordered. Yes the site freezes up and the shipping can be slow but for $2.00 per shipping, I don't mind waiting a week or two. I am telling all my friends and family about this site. I will continue to look for bargains with this company. All my Christmas shopping will be done with them.

brittneyd2
3/9/14

Website freezes, when you click on view to look at an item and try to go back it takes you back to the beginning and you have to start all over again. Very frustrating & time consuming. The tracking system is ineffective. My item shipped on Mon 03/03/14 the tracking stopped on Tue 03/04, it is now Sun 03/09 and I cannot get the status of my order. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... Crappy service !!!!!

jasonc66
3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

paulb115
3/6/14

The products are poor quality (unbelievable crap!!!)_; you don't get what you ordered and they only issue partial credit for any returns. Not worth the time. Stay away and save yourself the frustration.

janec35
3/6/14

I bought my grandson a remote control helicopter for Christmas mailed t to him. It never worked at all tried to send it back they would not even exchange it for me for a new one that worked. They said I had 3 days to exchange. That could not have happened since I bought it as a gift had to mail it to him. I would never buy anything from then again. Very unhappy customer

kimberlys16
3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

remeh
3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

beckyg1
3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.