US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

668 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/6/14

I bought my grandson a remote control helicopter for Christmas mailed t to him. It never worked at all tried to send it back they would not even exchange it for me for a new one that worked. They said I had 3 days to exchange. That could not have happened since I bought it as a gift had to mail it to him. I would never buy anything from then again. Very unhappy customer

3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

3/1/14

Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!!

2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

2/24/14

I asked them politely to stop sending me emails and even followed their instructions on how to stop receiving emails yet they continue to send me emails. Absolutely terrible customer relations!

2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

2/23/14

I ordered two tablets for my children for Christmas in December 2013. One of the tablets didn't work from the beginning. I contacted the site on December 26. I have fought with them to get my money back. In February they finally decided they would let me return the item. I packed it up and returned it, but yesterday I was told I had passed the 60 day limit to have the money returned to my credit card. They credited my nomorerack.com account. Why would I want to do any further business with this company? I will NEVER order from this fraudulent company again. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and am waiting for a response. Do not order from this site. They do not stand behind the less than quality products they sell.

2/22/14

In late November, I ordered 3 pairs of Ugg wannabe boots in 3 different colors for my granddaughters for Christmas. I received an email within a few days telling me that the order was complete and had been delivered, although the tracking information clearly showed that the package was not due for another week. On the expected delivery date, a single package was delivered, clearly marked "multiple packages" and one pair of boots was missing. I immediately notified nomorerack and got the standard "We're so sorry..." The said that the vendor had been notified and would respond in 5-7 business days. 10 days later I again asked for an update and received exactly the same email in response, adding another 5-7 days. I didn't get the last pair until a couple days after Christmas, and the girls were ecstatic until about 2 weeks after they got them. Then, the soles all came off. All 6 of them. From every boot. When I contacted them, they told me that I had missed the deadline (of 10 days) and was not eligible for any refund or credit. Never again and I have routinely posted additional warnings to my friends on my facebook page so they don't get screwed.

2/18/14

Please, quit posting the same canned response to every problem! Everyone has a different experience and should be handled as such. I had a horrible experience which I am not even going to go into details about but if you are an intelligent shopper, go somewhere else. No amount of savings is worth your time and even more your energy.

2/18/14

I have ordered several times from them since 11/27/13. Here's my experience:

PROS:

1) When an item was not going to be delivered or their supplier was out of stock I was promptly notified, issued a refund, and given $10 credit as an apology. I appreciated this very much.

2) All the items I did receive were of EXCELLENT quality. No complaints at all - I've ordered clothes, rings, cards, tech accessories, murano charm bracelets etc and I was very impressed I received such quality at such a good price!! The misspelling on the shirt (described below) was a disappointment but the quality of the shirt was wonderful.

CONS:
1) If you are ordering for a holiday you HAVE to order at least 1 month ahead. I ordered Christmas presents (on 12/5) this year from them: 2 of my childs Christmas presents we never got and my niece & nephews presents arrived on 1/17/14.

I have had their shipping take 4 days and others 6-7 weeks...its a crap shoot so give yourself LOTS of time for delivery!!

2) I ordered the Geico Camel t-shirt (Hump Day YEAH..) for my son and it had misspellings on it...beware of that as it seems some of their items are the "throw aways" from large companies. On the other hand I ordered my niece the Twilight Edward hoodie sweatshirt for $7.00 and it was perfect..no misspellings at all and made of good material.

Yes I will order from them again as I know now that shipping takes a horribly long time and I order with a "I hope I get this!" attitude cuz you never know with them.

I gave 3/5 stars because I'm still a bit angry about the Christmas thing but their prices and the quality of their products are very good.

Hope this helps ;-)

2/17/14

I wish I could give a lower rating! I ordered and item from them that arrived defective, I went through the return policy as they stated, got an RMA#, etc.. returned the item, received an email from them that they got it and my full refund has been processed. I emailed them a couple of weeks later when the refund had still not shown up on my credit card and they replied that they refunded me an in-store credit. They sent me a defective item, according to their policy I should get my full refund applied to my credit card and now they're trying to get away with keeping the item and the money by only applying my refund as a credit. Absolutely terrible customer service, why would I want to buy from a company that screws their customers out of money!

2/17/14

Worst people ever!

I ordered three items and returned them. They received and took so long to refund me back. I waited weeks and they still haven't refunded me. Luckily I used my Paypal account and I opened a case on them and instantly they refunded me.

But guess what, now I cannot access my nomorerack account lololol... They blocked me lololololool..

What they don't realized is that they lost 15 accounts (family members and friends) who used them a lot.

GROUPON is the best!!!!!!!!!

2/15/14

I just got a watch in the mail. Not working. Hope it's just a battery issue bc it is a 2011 model. Very disappointed. Will write review when I have to take it somewhere and PAY more $$.

2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

2/11/14

I ordered a set of sheets and a comforter and they hadn't come in three weeks. Luckily I had used PayPal. I called them and they said there was a glitch and the order had timed out before they received my PayPal payment. They said they would credit me and it would show up within three days. They also said I should use my credit card instead of PayPal. (BIG RED FLAG IF YOU READ OTHERS' COMPLAINTS!) On the fourth day still no credit, so I filed a dispute via PayPal. The credit showed up that very day!!!!!

2/10/14

I found out about nomorerack.com from the NokiaUS facebook page when a portable battery charger deal was posted. I bought the little portable charger and use it all of the time. I have told numerous family members about nomorerack.com and everybody has had good experiences. With my last order I was given a wrong tracking number and realized this when my package was listed as being delivered to another state. I contacted nomorerack.com by email and within 24 hours was given an apology for the inconvenience, the proper tracking number, and the assurance that the new number had been checked and the package was in my city. It was waiting for me when I got home that evening.

2/9/14

I have placed several orders with okay results. The orders always seem to take longer than promised. More than a month ago I returned a pair of boots I wasn't happy with and although I've received confirmation the boots were received, a refund has still not been issued. I contacted them again (for the 3rd time) and just received another email saying I'll have to wait longer. I sent these boots back in December. There is no excuse for this kind of poor customer service.

2/7/14

Nomorerck has a very horrible return policy. They overstate the value of the product and fool you into buying something that appears to be high quality. Their shipping time is very slow, and then you have to return it within a mere 14 days of ordering at your cost for their inferior products. Do NOT buy from them!

2/7/14

I ordered a transistor radio and it came USED. I paid to have it sent back with the assurance that the item cost and the postage would be credited to the card I used to purchase it on. NO REFUND EVER CAME. They also wont answer their phones.

2/7/14

I will never order from this site again. I ordered something from them and did receive it, however, when I checked my bank statement, I see that they submitted it as a recurring check card purchase. I called my bank and my bank told me that it was submitted to them like that. In other words they would have tried to charge my account every month. Needless to say I am angry. When I called nomorerack.com twice I was told that it was not their fault and that it must be my bank's fault. I do not believe that at all, I trust my bank way more than I trust nomorerack.com. Beware, beware of this site.

2/7/14

I ordered a dolce and gabanna light blue perfume for XMAS. I was shipped a "not for resale" floor sample with a defective spray button. By the time I figured out the problem the 7 day exchange period had expired. I have lost my faith in NOMORERACK because they allowed this fraudulent sale and their return policy is unfair especially during the holidays when gifts are sent. I have never had this problem on EBAY or AMAZON. In addition, the order was very late by over a week! I also checked their prices and the prices were not any better than you could get at other locations despite the harsh return policies.

2/7/14

I ordered from nomorerack before I read these reviews. While waiting on my order I was a little nervous about what to expect bc everyone had such bad experiences. To my surprise, everything went great with the shipping. It took less than 7 days for my order to arrive! The only bad thing is that my order ( a set of two earmuffs) were a little flimsy and feel like they can break at any moment, but for $6 I'm ok with that. Winter will be over soon! I may try something again, but I will make sure it's nothing too pricey. At least until I build up some confidence in them.

2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

2/6/14

Ordered a tablet from them for my son. Came in and it didn't work. They said no problem, send it back, you'll get a refund. It's been a month since I sent it back and nothing. I've sent emails after emails and now they're telling me my claim or whatever has expired and there's nothing they can do! It wasn't even my fault it expired! Luckily, their crap is cheap so I guess it's a bought lesson as they say. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

2/6/14

The reviews from other customers are shocking. I ordered a set of three AMAZING bras for $16. They were SO wonderful, I ordered 3 more sets for my girlfriends. Shipping? 2 days after I placed the order, the bras were in my mailbox. I don't think I'd order jewelry or electronic items from this site, but those are items I'd want to put my hands on before purchasing. If a tablet is only $15, and the list price is $350, one should be a little wary, doncha think? But for tights, and bras, and underwear, and stocking caps, how could you go wrong. All five stars! GREAT experience. I will be back.

2/5/14

My experience was awful. Tried to do an order from a friend request & was unable to use my credit. Reported the problem, it took them 3 times to supposable fix the problem which did not work & now they are just ignoring me. I am not happy & I will never visit this site again.

2/5/14

I have been with nomorerack for a little over a year now. I have sent family and friends to this site and I wish I never did. I placed a order dec 27 2013. Never received it sent a email to there customer service and they stated that the order could not be completed because the supplier didn't have the items anymore, ok fine but then you tell me that you've know this since Dec 30 2013 and did not contact me or give me my money back. What has really ended my relationship with this company is: They sent a laptop with a battery that doesn't work. Takes me over 2 to 3 months to receive anything and last but not at all the end, dec issue, i didn't get a respond from my email to them till January 20, 2014 and I have not received anything or my money back. Very disappointed

2/4/14

I purchased a tablet for my daughter for Christmas. I contacted NOMORERACK that it did not work. they claimed that the sale was final. The ad on line did not say that it was refurbished or that the sale was final. They said that they would provide me with the manufacturer information because the box claimed a 90 day warrantee. they did not provide the information so I sent the tablet back to them. It became apparent that they were employing a delaying tactic. I returned the tablet to them "return receipt requested". Someone signed for it and it is now in their possession. So I am waiting for a refund. I have saved every communication as I have a terrible suspicion that I make have to take them to small claims court.

2/2/14

I ordered some shirts from them and they delivered them to a completely different address and different state, based on USPS tracking number (if any deliver was done..)
There is no phone number on their web site and that is also suspicious as well !
They falsely advertise 24/7 answers to emails; Sent one two days ago with no answer at all !

I will sent a letter to BBB from my part for these scammers !!

2/2/14

It has been 5 weeks since I placed my order. Haven't received items. Playing email tag with company without any resolve. STAY AWAY!!!! THIRD PARTY COMPANY THAT DOES NOT STOCK ANYTHING. EVERYTHING SHIPS FROM MANUFACTURER OR OTHER COMPANIES.

2/2/14

I ordered a pair of sheets - they sent me the wrong size.
Now, I have to ship them back (have to find something to do that in since they only use those cheap plastic envelopes that are done after one use.

They won't send me the correct size, so essentially - I'd have to repurchase in 3 weeks after they do my refund.

Can you spell lousy customer service?

I'll spend 3.00 to have basically let them use my 29.99 for 3 weeks.

I am so grateful that I didn't order anything more expensive as they obviously do not care at all about customers and won't do anything to rectify THEIR mistake.

2/1/14

Wow. I NEVER write reviews, but this site is AWFUL. I am an avid online shopper and bargain hunter, and I wasted $180 on all sorts of things from nomorerack including underwear, yoga pants, earrings, a shower speaker, a purse, and a few others. Everything I received is total junk- absolute GARBAGE quality. The speaker doesn't work at all and feels like it's worth $5 (I paid $25- a bargain...), the yoga pants are very thin and poor quality, the earrings (supposedly worth $199!) are Claire's quality, and the purse is fine, but the "value" (over $150, I paid $40) was entirely misleading since I see purses by the same manufacturer sold for LESS than $40 all over the internet. The only thing I'm glad about is that I didn't spend even more money and that I learned my lesson to never trust a single thing from this site again.

2/1/14

I ordered a iRxxx tablet $59.00 supposedly over $100.00 savings if it had worked it wasn't worth but $15.00. purchased 12-8-13 which was guaranteed to receive by 12-24-14 but didn't arrive till 12-29-13.
The first one's touch screen didn't work so I emailed nomorerack and was directed to manufacture via phone which I got busy signal most of the time or that number is no longer in service .
Emailed nomorerack and explained that I can not get through , next business day
I got a repley to keep product and they would refund payment which did show back into my account in 2 days.
The tablet was replaced after going to manufactures website thru contact us link and shipping it myself $8.00 to only get a flaking out display to going blank after a few minutes. gave to 4yr old to polar with ,I wasn't spending another 8 dollars.
I'm gave 2 stars for refund which I guess I was lucky to get, but the products are not as advertised very cheap especially when you put save $160.00 for a product that is in no way a $200.00 tablet. I have a $300.00 tablet and this thing was a toy.
it used Google play but no banking apps or Facebook would install.

1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

1/31/14

Order the bad sheet set ,$29.99 down from $229 they are junk returning them ,they are not even worth $9.

1/31/14

I ordered an alarm clock which never arrived. Customer service is nothing but a farce! All they kept telling me is that they called the vendor and that I should be receiving it soon. I didn't receive a refund, but a stupid credit on my next purchase. Why would I want to shop there again after all that hassle

1/31/14

UPDATE...Since I wrote this I was contacted by a NMR representative and ALL has been resolved in a very favorable manner. Thank you, NoMoreRack!
Signed,
Very Pleased Customer

I order from NoMoreRack two weeks ago. I ordered a Black jacket and received a Purple one instead. The 800 number is only a recording and It took 3 days to reply to my email...only to find out that NOT only did I pay to have the wrong item shipped, but I have to pay for the return shipping and then receive a store credit for my jacket and the return shipping ONLY. NEVER, NEVER EVER will I buy from No More Rack or recommend your company. No customer service skills at ALLand what little you give sucks! So, as the name states NoMoreRack.for me.

1/30/14

A little late with my review here but I received a handcrafted boho vintage style bracelet for Christmas that I really like but is a bit too big for my wrist(and cannot be adjusted). I tried to exchange it but then was told they don't do exchanges(which is ridiculous) so then I tried to return it but that didn't work either. I think if "customer satisfaction" is really their main goal(which every single one of my emails mentioned) then they would be a little more lenient with their return policy around the holidays. If this bracelet was a gift how would I have known that it didn't fit me comfortably until I received it? Of course it was bought in advance(more than 14 days before Christmas which is past their return policy). So now I have a bracelet that will never get worn and is just sitting in my jewelry box. I might as well throw the bracelet out and put a $10 bill in there because it would be the exact same thing-a waste of money. I have already advised anyone & everyone I know not to buy anything from here.

1/30/14

Purchased to bras, and some accessories. The bras did not have description or picture of the back of the item. I emailed the the same day the items arrived to inform them that i needed to return them. They had me repeatedly send emails letting them know which item, full details etc. The items were not marked final sale and final sale is no where on the receipt. I have 10 emails trying to get correct rma #, they sent RMA # for one bra and not the other one. Then when I inform them that I have two to send back they tell me that I can not send them back they are final sale. I think they manipulate the website to suit the needs to there pocketbook. I since shady practices and the worse customer service as far a intelligence I have ever encountered. I originally emailed them 3 weeks prior to the decision to not refund me the 40 bucks. I have read reviews that people are stuck with devices that are crap and other items that cost quite a bit of money. STAY AWAY FROM THESE YOYO's. CUSTOMER SATIFACTION IS NOT IMPORTANT TO THESE GUYS. SELLING YOU CRAP IS IMPORTANT. If someone orders an item and is not satisfied GOOD BUSINESS practice is to take the item back, take the loss on faulty/unsavory items and make sure customer trust you enough to know that you stand behind what you sale and they will continue to shop with you. COMMON SENSE NOMORERACk.... keep up the good work!!!!!

1/29/14

No more rack is a scam. I purchased an irola tablet for Christmas and I thought that I had purchased from a dependable site with great items but I was wrong. When my tablet arrived I was extremely excited but that changed once the pieces started breaking. The stylus broke the first day it was delivered, than the keyboard and now the tablet is broken. The tablet was not used often but everytime it was used something broke. I can use my tablet because the power button is broken. Sooo now I'm stuck with a broken tablet and from what I've read on the website in regards to the return policy I can get a refund or even a new tablet. I will never shop on nomorerack and I will tell everyone who would listen to never shop there.

1/29/14

Your customer support phone number is pretty hard to find for first time users. I assumed email was the only way for contact. After waiting for a response I realized my first email did not go through. My second email apparently was sent 15 days after we recieved the necklace from nomorerack. Working 60+ hours a week has not given me the time to confront the issue earlier. The issue was that the wrong neccklace was sent and I wanted to return it. First, when I bought it nomorerack claimed it would only take a couple days to ship (well before christmas, Great!) I ordered the necklace Dec 16th and it didn't come until Jan 11th!!! Now, when my second email finally got through it was just barely past the 14 day cutoff; for people that so closely scrutinize dates and punctuality it's ironic how late our necklace finally arrived.
I spent exactly 45 minutes on the phone today, on my day off, to explain the situation and get the necklace returned. By the end of it they gave me until TODAY to get it going in the mail, meaning I had to hurry to the post office to make it. I will NEVER utilize nomorerack.com again for any purchases and will not be reccomending it to anyone either. I will warn my friends and fellow consumers that shopping through nomorerack is a risk and very likely to become a waste of time.

1/29/14

My order is completely wrong. Why would they ask me what color I want and then just send me what ever they want? What a crock, customer service is our main goal? and then they screw you. I'm not going to waste time and money to return but I will NEVER shop there again.

1/29/14

it seems like everybody hates this site and the only ones that are saying its a good site seems like they probably work for nomorerack.com but this really sucks because now I'm afraid to order anything and they have really awesome stuff i wish i knew if this was a bull$#*! site or not seems like it is but theres mixed reviews

1/29/14

I would never shop on this site again. Make sure you read the fine print. Apparently the boots I bought said exchanges only. So I was forced to buy more garbage from this site! Their customer service is awful!

1/28/14

I love shopping here! Shipping can be a bit slow at times, but it is mentioned several times on the website. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered, except 1 item, which was very easy to return when I contact customer service via the website. I've ordered everything from clothes to jewelry to sheets & pillows to tablets. Wonderful!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber