US Government's NSF

experience@nomorerack.com

813 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

jillk5

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

minhd

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

lisap14

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

rickb35
5/17/14

They can't seem to ship the right item about 25% of the time. Today both of the items in my order were wrong. One was not even close. I ordered stainless steel straws and got a snore relief kit. Unbelievable.

nancyb37
5/14/14

I purchased a lovely bathing suit at a decent price. It was too small. They said it was "on sale" therefore they could not exchange it nor give me my money back. I called the manufacturer. They said since I purchased it from nomorerack they could not help me, so here I am with a $49 bathing suit that doesn't fit. I will not order anything from this company ever again; they are a sham.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

louisr15
5/11/14

I ordered a tablet, of course it was defective. They said send it back, I did. Now it's all excuses and apologies for why there is no refund. Then they say they did but PayPal says no. Don't waste your time or money. It's completely frustrating. I'll post bad reviews where ever I can about this site.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

naifa
4/5/14

they dont deserve a star even, bad customer service, idiots sunning social media websites, and the customer help are hiding behind the "send email we dont receive calls" game so they dont replay to you except with nonsense repeated bull$#*!.
beside whether it was their mistake they satisfy you with a biiiig gift which is "we are sorry we are restricted" !!!

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

kellyd25
3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

robbyr6
3/27/14

Too bad there isn't a negative star! This company sold me an iRola DX752 tablet that will not hold a connection to wifi for more than 5 seconds, the screen has lines running through it to the point that it is not possible to read anything, screen flickers on and off, it turns completely on and off on its own. It was purchased a a Christmas gift and not opened until January 17th with an order date of December 1st. They will not allow me to return the item and the manufacturer's number they provided is always busy. They gave me another number and I sat on hold for over an hour with no live person ever answering the phone. I filled out an online for at Kocaso and no one has responded. I contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a formal complaint which has yet to be resolved. Do not waste you time with this company or it's products.

daylel
3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

pamelam16
3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

katiem15
3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

bernadettej2
3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

terencec6
3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

deborahb14
3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

susank30
3/18/14

I ordered the iPhone/iPod portable lithium charger, it would be perfect, except the UBS cord only fits my Apple laptop, so I can charge it, but can't use it for my IPhone 4S, nor IPad, so what good is it? False advertising, I would not order from this site again.

loisb10
3/14/14

I have placed six different orders with Nomorerack and completely satisfied with each of them. I read the descriptions prior to ordering and when each shipment arrived, they were exactly what I ordered. Yes the site freezes up and the shipping can be slow but for $2.00 per shipping, I don't mind waiting a week or two. I am telling all my friends and family about this site. I will continue to look for bargains with this company. All my Christmas shopping will be done with them.

pattyw6
3/13/14

I ordered a Micheal Kors bag and the one I got was not the same as the photos on the site? And they only had the one listed on the site ,so its not like thry shipped the wrong ittem. And they packing on the bag said maid in Vietman? odd to say the least so back it went with NO questions asked by them

ashleyr18
3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

brittneyd2
3/9/14

Website freezes, when you click on view to look at an item and try to go back it takes you back to the beginning and you have to start all over again. Very frustrating & time consuming. The tracking system is ineffective. My item shipped on Mon 03/03/14 the tracking stopped on Tue 03/04, it is now Sun 03/09 and I cannot get the status of my order. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... Crappy service !!!!!

jasonc66
3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

ashleighs2

I purchased
from Nomorerack. It arrived in 13 days. I needed to have it sized so I took it to my local dealer. I asked for an appraisal since the site had it valued at $329.99 and I was told that the appraisal would have been around $135 in perfect condition however several of my small blue diamonds were chipped.
I contacted the company and all they could do is have me return the ring and "credit" my account not refund me. I am very dissatisfied and feel very mislead by this company as being a flawed item was not mentioned in the details of the ring. I asked one of the live chat assistance to cancel my account as I will never buy from the company again and would not recommend it to anyone.

janec35
3/6/14

I bought my grandson a remote control helicopter for Christmas mailed t to him. It never worked at all tried to send it back they would not even exchange it for me for a new one that worked. They said I had 3 days to exchange. That could not have happened since I bought it as a gift had to mail it to him. I would never buy anything from then again. Very unhappy customer

kimberlys16
3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

remeh
3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

beckyg1
3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

robinl28
3/4/14

I ordered 3 shirts off of this website on Feb 10th, despite a coworker telling me that she had heard bad things about them. Tracking number was no help, I emailed them, no response. Called and talked to Phoebe, who was nice, but tried to give me a store credit for the items that were "lost" in transit, as I was told. Now I have to wait 3-5 business days to get my money back. Needless to say, I will not shop through them again.

mandyb8
3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

sharonm45
3/1/14

I ordered three sets of window panels. When they came, one set was defective. I returned it, and when, the next week, I went to order another set, they were no longer offered. I wanted to send the remaining two sets back as they do not cover my windows, and I cannot find them anywhere on the internet.
I talked to THREE different people from nomorerack (over 45 min), having to explain my situation each time. Finally, when the third person said they could not help me, I asked for a manager. He said there was "no manager in" that day, but he could take my name and number and have someone call me. That was a week ago. No call, no email. Terrible customer service, and it is too bad for them, as they lost a potential customer who would probably spend hundreds of dollars on their site (which I already have) over a $50 refund.

deangelat
2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

marthar15
2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

krisb25
2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

tp15
2/25/14

I ordered a set of sheets from them. They came and I didn't need to open them for a few days. When I did open them, they were obviously USED and STAINED. I called to say I was returning them and I got some crap about they'd see if I was still able to return them. I'd only ordered them two weeks before. I threw a fit, so they sent me a return label. They received my merchandise but I've yet to see the return on my PayPal account. I will be the nastiest person they've ever dealt with if I don't get my return soon.

amandac25
2/24/14

My cousin tried returning two products that arrived to her broken. After weeks of fighting it, they finally told her to return the items, but refused to give her a refund.
She posted her story on their facebook wall, only to be told "send us a private message" and then she was blocked from the page.
I left a comment on their wall, bringing the block to their attention (and to my friends list attention) only to be told "have her send us a private message" to which I replied that she couldn't because they have blocked her. A friend of mine saw my post and commented "Saw it. Noted"
Next thing I know, I'm blocked and my friend who commented was blocked.
So I took to twitter, and have since been blocked as well.
Where is the customer service? They claim to want to help but block any users with discontent.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM they lack integrity and professionalism.

jo15507
2/24/14

In the last 8 months I have used my debit card 4 times at Nomorerack.com. I have not used this card anywhere else online. My banking account has been hacked into using these purchases twice (both occurring 60 days after a purchase from NMR.). DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTITY!

bt18
2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

marjoriee
2/22/14

In late November, I ordered 3 pairs of Ugg wannabe boots in 3 different colors for my granddaughters for Christmas. I received an email within a few days telling me that the order was complete and had been delivered, although the tracking information clearly showed that the package was not due for another week. On the expected delivery date, a single package was delivered, clearly marked "multiple packages" and one pair of boots was missing. I immediately notified nomorerack and got the standard "We're so sorry..." The said that the vendor had been notified and would respond in 5-7 business days. 10 days later I again asked for an update and received exactly the same email in response, adding another 5-7 days. I didn't get the last pair until a couple days after Christmas, and the girls were ecstatic until about 2 weeks after they got them. Then, the soles all came off. All 6 of them. From every boot. When I contacted them, they told me that I had missed the deadline (of 10 days) and was not eligible for any refund or credit. Never again and I have routinely posted additional warnings to my friends on my facebook page so they don't get screwed.

michellew30
2/20/14

I ordered a red Android before Christmas for a good price. It was delayed in shipping but did arrive just before Christmas. It looked good and was sealed in the package. Other things I had purchased were good so I wrapped it for Christmas. It wasn't opened for a few weeks. When it was opened it was PINK. Color not super important but it was scratched and partially repainted! (Used! not new!) When I charged it and tried to turn it on it was LOCKED! Used, damaged and not even the one I ordered! Customer service said the time period had expired and there was nothing they could do!!! They did nothing for me! I had been happy with other items and would have been an excellent customer and shared my great experience with others. I will not trust them with my business.

kc44
2/18/14

Please, quit posting the same canned response to every problem! Everyone has a different experience and should be handled as such. I had a horrible experience which I am not even going to go into details about but if you are an intelligent shopper, go somewhere else. No amount of savings is worth your time and even more your energy.

michellel43
2/18/14

My first time ordering from this site. I orders a bracelet for my son and two rings for my daughters. I had plenty of time for them to arrive for Valentine's Day, but that didn't happen. Today (2/18) I got the package the bracelet was supposed to be in only to find two pairs of earrings. They did not pay attention to the last letter of the SKU. It was a but they sent the E product. I called, was given a return label, followed their instructions and videotaped exactly what I did including handing the package to the man behind the counter at the USPS. I called back to check on the location of the rings. I asked why there were no updates on the tracking site and was told they sent me the wrong tracking # & I will have to wait to see if it shows up. Poor excuse for customer service!!!!!!!!

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber