US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 204 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 671 reviews)

jenniferw37

Everything else came in within 2 weeks of ordering without a problem. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

kellyd27
8/12/14

Nomorerack has horrible customer service. Good luck if you have a problem. They are no help and won't do anything to try to help. They should be shut down. Don't ever order from them.

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

ff13
8/8/14

My $10 signing up coupon didn't work, I contacted customer service, after it was placed in my account as a credit and when trying to use it, it states a minimum of $30 is needed, but it didn't say that on the coupon and customer service never told me nor gave an apology. Also my money credits which would be at least $100 (I know it was more), for referring through my link, which the credits were never given to me. Nomorerack, I believe is a scam when giving out credits and legit coupons.

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

mikhailk2
8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

kimberlyl13
7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

josephj21
7/25/14

I purchased a 9 in tablet from nomorerack which did not work. Would not connect to WiFi. Contacted them and was sent return labels to some placed called worryfreegadgets. When it was returned I was told that a replacement had been shipped and given a tracking number for usps. Item never shipped. After a week nomorerackvsent an email saying the label was going to expire because I had not sent the tablet back and after informing them that it had been sent back they gave me a credit. They then stupidly sent me a email asking to rate my experience. After receiving the very poor rating they started sending me email after email asking me to change my rating. This company is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. All you people who have given them good reviews, keep buying and you will be a victim too

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

richardr44
7/20/14

I was debating to order from them after reading all the reviews but I did anyways so far I have ordered 3 items on different orders 2nd was a little problem but they took care of it fast I have spent about 120.00 with them im very happy with them will order again.

tiamaria
7/19/14

I would be hesitant to order from them. I am trying to return something & have emailed them 3x for an RA with NO response. They also are affiliated with BUYSAFE which is supposed to guarantee the merchandise & returns and THEY are telling me my emai l address is invalid when I try to sign up with them to file a complaint. The email address is fine. I would not purchase from this company & I will get my $100 back in the form of ' honest internet reviews'. Buyer beware.

ryp
7/18/14

Went great! My boyfriend and I ordered from here, everything came fast, no complaints! I reccomend it to anybody.

michelleb64
7/16/14

I've read some terrible reviews for nomorerack.com but so far, I have been very
pleased with the items I've bought. They came fast, & my shipping was free.
I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes & a large pack of socks for my daughter. I also
ordered 2 stainless steel shelving units, that were large & heavy. Free shipping for them. I could not believe it. I've told others about the site & they have been pleased with what they ordered too.

taylorh26
7/15/14

I placed my first order on the site and it was the only order I will ever make. I ordered two pieces of bedding in specific styles, when I checked my order history it showed two styles I did NOT order. When I tried to email the customer service people, they did nothing but tell me they couldn't fix it and how to view my order. Before my order had been processed, they told me it couldn't be cancelled and if I wanted to return the items, I would have to wait for them to arrive, contact customer service again, get the return info and send it back, which would take two weeks. I will never order from them again. They told me if I returned the items I would only get a "credit" on my account so instead of getting my money, I would have to order something else which would most likely get messed up anyway. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SITE TO ANYONE.

annh21
7/12/14

I have ordered from nomorerack many times & have been more than pleased with the products & experience! ! I recommend them to everyone I know!! Ann in NC

bobbyw11
7/12/14

I order from this company and used a debit card with my sister name on it, but the package was address to be shipped to me, plus I signed in on this site with my user name and password to order from them. My package was suppose to be deliver to me on July 11, 2014. I haven't got it yet. I called to check on what I had order, and because I used the debit card with my sister name. They told me that they couldn't tell me anything about my order, but they sent me a email confirmation and to let me no that this order was shipped. Which I have not seen yet. I will not order anything else from this company no matter how cheap it is. They have really bad customer service. I rather pay a little more and get my order on time. Not having to deal with people like Nomorerack .com. I do not recommend any one to buy from these people. Save yourself the headaches.

lindab82
7/10/14

I have ordered many times and have been okay on the product that I got!
My last purchase was a CHACAL TAYLOR HEUREUX TOTE, I ordered it in beige! Well it arrived in White and is Very Cheaply Made! I am not happy about that at all.
I did not send it back, cause it will cost to do that, so I will take it to the good will store in town! Will not be ordering a tote or purse again!

danielv18
7/9/14

Have ordered several times. All items arrived in a reasonable timeframe, but one. All items met my expectations, but one. Overall I'm very satisfied with my experiences and plan to continue shopping at nomorerack.

belindaa2
7/8/14

My first expierence with this company was very pleasant. This one -- not so much -- package came promptly. However they requested more $$$$ for shipping I had already paid all i was gonna pay. Told the carrier to take it back I didn't want it. Called customer service spoke with a foreigner and altho hard to understand -- she said -- too bad you should have refund in 2 -- 3 weeks!!!!!! This is so not satisfactory So I sent email to company They replied and said IF I could supply them with proof it had been sent back they would take appropriate action. Excuse me but why should I have to track down the package and supply them with "proof" they will see the proof when they get the package back. In the mean time I have a granddaughter with no Birthday present. NOT A HAPPY SHOPPER!!!!!!!

jillt6
7/7/14

I received yoga pants that were not only see through but had stains on them. I have not yet received a refund. They have only offered a store credit for the cost of the return shipping.

randeer1
7/6/14

This company is a scam took my money and never ship me my stuff been over 3 months now stay away overstock it way better and professional to deal with

gayek
7/4/14

I would not recommend this company. Terrible customer service. I ordered a tablet, it did not work. I contacted the company three times before I got the okay to send it back. Never did get a refund.

cs71
7/3/14

DO NOT let them have your e-mail address. Two months later I am still getting spam e-mails daily. NOMORERACK sells e-mail addresses. The most insecure site I've ever visited or used. Should have read reviews before clicking on this site.

jodier8
7/3/14

I have to say I love nomorerack.com. My daughters DVD player broke and I was searching sites on the internet to find an afordable Portable DVD Player. Not only did i find an affordalbe player it was only $48 and had free shipping and warranty and they garunteed my happiness with my product or they would buy it back and even pay for free return shipping. I will deffinately be shopping with nomorerack.com there prices are great and they have great customer service.

dannys23
6/26/14

I tried to order a new tablet from them and all I received a machine that did not work at all, It looked used so I returned it and request a new tablet. This one ran for about 5 days and quit. I told them I did not wish for my personal information to get out and they completely ignored me and I suspect they will repair the tablet and reissue it to someone else with all my PI on it. Most items I have received are used not working pieces of junk! They promise new merchandise hahahahahaha! Never buy from these cheats again

jasminer9
6/25/14

i order from here frequently and I've never had a problem. once i received a shipping number that said my package was delivered in a different state and when i emailed them they got back to me in less then 24 hours. They emailed me multiple times and it turned out to be just a mix up in the shipping numbers Ive gotten all my packages with no problem and they've all been exactly what i expected. will Order Again

aprilm10
6/23/14

We bought a 10" tablet with bells and whistles on 6/19 with Priority Shipping. Today we recieved a 7" basic model. After hours on the phone with customer service (one supervisor actually hung up), we recieved an RA to return the merchandise, being explained that that was ALL THAT THEY COULD DO. Apparently, after the vendor recieved the product and realized their mistake, they then had up to two weeks to ship the correct product to us. So then, we order the CORRECT tablet again, and we call back to request a refund. Apparently, AFTER they recieve the tablet, it could take another 7-10 business days to refund our money because of THEIR mistake! WOW!

This is terrible customer service. Especially when you are able to verify my hisrory with that company. They lost a good customer, who even after waiting forever for past purchases to arrive has not complained until now...

clellf
6/22/14

I have ordered 100's of things online in the last year and never had a problem. so I thought I would give nomorerack a try. BIG MISTAKE! Do not order from this company!! My experience started when I ordered a tablet. 12 days later I still hadn't received any communication from the company confirming my order or telling me whether it had been shipped or not. I wrote customer service and they told me it had been shipped an provided me a tracking number. I waited for another week and still didn't hear anything so I checked the status by using the tracking number provided. The U.S. postal service said that the item had been mislabeled by nomorerack and sent to the wrong address in the wrong city. Thank god the person at that address had returned to sender or else I probably would never know what happened to it. But it was returned. I wrote nomorerack again asking if I was going to get my item. They acknowledged their mistake and told me that they had escalated my claim to the vendor. They told me that this would take 10 days longer. Long story short it took FOREVER to receive my item. Finally I received the item. Immediately when I opened the outer packaging I noticed that the box containing the tablet was smashed and looked like it had been dropped several times. But the tablet inside did not look damaged so I just thought they had done a terrible job of packaging. I took the tablet out and turned it on. The screen would light up but was just a white screen it wouldn't start up. I shut it back off and plugged it into the charger overnight to make sure it just didn't need a CHARGE. The next morning I tried it again and it still wouldn't work. I contacted nomorerack again and told them the item didn't work. They sent me a return label. And I sent the item back. I received notice that they had received the item back. I waited for my refund for several days and when I didn't receive it I contacted customer service again. They told me it would take 10 days to process my refund. That time has passed and I have contacted customer service over and over again. Each time they tell me it will be a few more days. It is ridiculous to have to jump through hoops to get your money back when they are the ones who sent a defective item. I think this site is a fraud and is just ripping people off. Stay away!!!

jesseg26
6/21/14

My experience has been very good! I've ordered bed sheets, some jewelry, and sunglasses, and make-up brushes! Received my deliveries all within reasonable time. I can only speak for myself... so far so good."

ruthl9
6/18/14

I have returned two swimsuits and a pair of sandals. I need to see my refund show up on my Discover Account. If I don't see this refund in the next few days, I will not order anything again. So far, I have enjoyed the quality of things i have purchased.Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

conniem29
6/13/14

i took a chance and ordered the 20.00 sheets. Pleasant surprise, they turned out to be better than expected. Returned an Ordered two more sets of sheets. I have also ordered a few sterling silver jewelry items, Jewelry was very nice and have had no issues so far,

beatricet1
6/10/14

Be sure you read the return policy before you send anything back! If you don't get a hold of them before you return something they will keep the product and not return your money. I learned the hard way! Will never buy anything from them again. Customer service sucked!

erics63
6/9/14

Haven't been disappointed yet. I don't buy high-end stuff here. It's good for cheap stuff in bulk. Unmentionables, etc.

bettyk4
6/8/14

I have ordered MANY times from this site an recommended it to many people.. I am FULLY satisfied with everything I have purchased and received. I will keep using and recommending this site to others.
a big savings all items!

rhondak7
6/8/14

I have read the reviews and i personally have had no problems . my products were great and a good price . i felt i got more for what i paid for. it was shipped before the 7-10 days . Thank you so much.

laurenl13
6/7/14

I ordered a set of water/LED light speakers- and 2 sets of sheets. Although the speakers shipped separate from the sheets, both came in a reasonable amount of time, and I am very pleased with the quality of both. The prices almost seemed too good to be true- but that is what they charged for those items. The shipping cost was also very low, crazy- like $4.00 on your first order! In my
shipment, they also sent a coupon for $10 to use yourself, or to give to a friend. I had no problems at all, and am planning on doing more business with them. I don't understand the negative reviews- but I imagine there are some people who will find something wrong with anything, given the chance.

katef11
6/4/14

I just ordered stainless steel flatware for a friends wedding. Within hours I received a phone call .. the wedding was OFF!! Woe is me! I went to the website of nomorerack.com and read how to cancel .. sent them an email requesting a cancellation of the order stating the reason. Within a short time I received the requested cancellation! I sent the below thank you! Just as I stated below .. it is SO often only BAD/NEGATIVE reviews get posted .. happy people RARELY bother to take the time to say thank you .. I am taking the time to say .. THANK YOU nomorerack.com!!

My emailed thank you:

Dear Ritz F.

Thank you for your prompt response! I read HORRIBLE reviews online and was afraid to order from you .. I am now going to IMMEDIATELY to that website and tell my experience so others will NOT be afraid like I was! Unfortunately only negative experiences get written about!

Best regards!
Katherine

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

vivianj9
5/28/14

Ordered for first time and can not find order being processed after 5 days. On line chat went from 10 to 14 days for delivery to 3 to 4 weeks. Cancelled my order and they told me I could not. I told them and followed suit to my credit card co. to dispute the charge. and am waiting for nomorerack to answer to the credit card co. Will never', ever do business with them again. Buyer be ware

katherined4
5/23/14

There really should be an option to rate this company zero stars! This is a complete scam! Their product quality is so poor, I could not wear their skirts in public due to the complete transparency of the thin, cheap fabric. They would not refund the cost to ship the item back to them, which was basically 1/3 of the cost of their awful product that could not be used. Their "customer service" reps do not care about assisting customers in the least, and it's clear why. Their reputation is already horrible on the internet, so they don't care if it gets worse. DO not order from this company. Please don't be enticed by a product that looks cute, when you get it you will find it's worthless. Order from Amazon, they're actually smart enough to care about their customers.

kellim5
5/22/14

My product which cost over $85 was lost in shipping. They refused to refund the money without a police report! It clearly showed in the tracking that is was never delivered. Poor. I will never order from them again.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

kevinl45
5/15/14

Do purchase anything from this site. I ordered 7 different items for Christmas. I received all my items but one. They sent the wrong item so I had to send 25 different emails just to return the wrong item. I told them I don't want a refund I still want the item I ordered. They told me I can't get that item. I sent the wrong item back and I finally got a credit put back on my credit card after I filed a complaint with my credit card company. They then gave me a credit on my account to order items, so I said I will give them another chance. I didn't receive the items I ordered so I sent a email and they said we credit your credit card back and we deactivated your account because you did a charge back on a item you ordered. I never received the item and they refused to handle the situation when I emailed them 50 times. Worst customer service ever and worse online company. Avoid the frustration by not dealing g with this company.

nancyb37
5/14/14

I purchased a lovely bathing suit at a decent price. It was too small. They said it was "on sale" therefore they could not exchange it nor give me my money back. I called the manufacturer. They said since I purchased it from nomorerack they could not help me, so here I am with a $49 bathing suit that doesn't fit. I will not order anything from this company ever again; they are a sham.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
1 week ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Photos for NoMoreRack