US Government's NSF

698 Reviews for NoMoreRack

▼ Sort by: recent

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

finessec
4/16/14

I ordered a tablet from nomorerack. I liked the price and the delivery time was good. I was sent a notice, and the tracking program worked just fine. I have a BIG problem, however. I do not have an address that I can receive goods safely, and they do not deliver to P.O. Boxes. My package stayed outside for several days, luckily it was not stolen or gotten wet. This is the only issue I have "SO FAR". The Jury is still out, but I will see what happens on the next order. Other than that, it seems to be pretty good!

tonis8
4/10/14

NOT WORTH IT!! I am very angry and disappointed. I ordered tank tops in good faith. I received an email approving the order. I received an email confirming it was shipped and then I receive an email telling me that the order was delivered to Brooklyn. I contacted customer service to learn via email that my order was cancelled. I then communicate again with customer service to learn that they ran out of stock and that is why my order was cancelled. This is ridiculous. With today's technology, you can make available only the number of items you have in stock to avoid these types of issues. Now I have to wait 7 to 10 days for my refund.

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

janew35
4/8/14

I ordered two items to take on my vacation. One is lost with USPS and the other arrived damaged the day before my trip.

The customer service rep responded promptly to my email, but he told me to call UPS to have it sent to my hotel. Clearly he didn't read my message because I wasn't dealing with UPS and I had already contacted the Postal Service.

In disgust, I posted a comment on their facebook page. It was promptly removed and I got a FB message asking me to message them privately so that they could address the issue. I did and got a response that mirrored the email I had received.

I wasted my money with them and trust me, I will not be making that mistake again.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

naifa
4/5/14

they dont deserve a star even, bad customer service, idiots sunning social media websites, and the customer help are hiding behind the "send email we dont receive calls" game so they dont replay to you except with nonsense repeated bull$#*!.
beside whether it was their mistake they satisfy you with a biiiig gift which is "we are sorry we are restricted" !!!

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

kellyd25
3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

daylel
3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

jonn143
3/25/14

never heard of them. started receiving multiple emails a day from them....SPAM.

Asked them to stop, said they would but the spam keeps coming and now more often.

based on the level of complaints and marketing choices they are obviously unethical and just another identity theft website.

pamelam16
3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

lisar32
3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

katiem15
3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

deborahb14
3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

loisb10
3/14/14

I have placed six different orders with Nomorerack and completely satisfied with each of them. I read the descriptions prior to ordering and when each shipment arrived, they were exactly what I ordered. Yes the site freezes up and the shipping can be slow but for $2.00 per shipping, I don't mind waiting a week or two. I am telling all my friends and family about this site. I will continue to look for bargains with this company. All my Christmas shopping will be done with them.

pattyw6
3/13/14

I ordered a Micheal Kors bag and the one I got was not the same as the photos on the site? And they only had the one listed on the site ,so its not like thry shipped the wrong ittem. And they packing on the bag said maid in Vietman? odd to say the least so back it went with NO questions asked by them

ginac9
3/11/14

This company SUCKS!
Beyond poor quality
Shipping is soo slow walking it here would be faster
they "claim" if u FIND it cheaper they will give u 3x the amount --NOT!
IF U COMPLAIN U ONLY GET A FORM LETTER TYPE EMAIL NOTHING MORE

ashleyr18
3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

brittneyd2
3/9/14

Website freezes, when you click on view to look at an item and try to go back it takes you back to the beginning and you have to start all over again. Very frustrating & time consuming. The tracking system is ineffective. My item shipped on Mon 03/03/14 the tracking stopped on Tue 03/04, it is now Sun 03/09 and I cannot get the status of my order. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... Crappy service !!!!!

ashleighs2
3/6/14

I purchased
from Nomorerack. It arrived in 13 days. I needed to have it sized so I took it to my local dealer. I asked for an appraisal since the site had it valued at $329.99 and I was told that the appraisal would have been around $135 in perfect condition however several of my small blue diamonds were chipped.
I contacted the company and all they could do is have me return the ring and "credit" my account not refund me. I am very dissatisfied and feel very mislead by this company as being a flawed item was not mentioned in the details of the ring. I asked one of the live chat assistance to cancel my account as I will never buy from the company again and would not recommend it to anyone.

victoriac16
3/6/14

I ordered several items from them at Christmas time so naturally I ordered on cyber Monday and the gifts all arrived on time they were wrapped and sat under the tree for several weeks. Well two of the items I purchased were electric razors they did not work at all. I ordered a bracelet which had a watch on it and it didn't work but the bracelet was made decently. I couldn't return as they sat under the tree and no longer met there return policy rules. What I have learned is not to order from them anymore. You get what ya pay for. Live and learn.

remeh
3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

loris110
3/1/14

Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!!

deangelat
2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

marthar15
2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

krisb25
2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

binav
2/26/14

I ordered two new sofa covers for a loveseat and sofa and they did not match in color when they arrived. The company did not include a packing slip in the order and when I called to ask for some assistance they said they could not and would not help me to get the order taken care of properly. They have my contact information and my credit card information and the data from the order that they failed to complete correctly. Why they are refusing to simply provide the product they advertised is beyond aggravating.

I would encourage other customers to avoid this company.

lindah50
2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

sc1401
2/25/14

it is not BBB Accredited

georged37
2/24/14

I don't care if the boots were marked for final sale or not. If NoMoreRack wants to have a business prosper and grow, it is NOT the way you treat your customers by not allowing returns. The CEO and the other upper echelon business men could learn a thing or two from the way K-Mart, for example, runs their customer service and return policies. Buying things over the internet, especially cloths, is a risky thing for the buyer because he/she cannot try them on or examine the quality. Those reasons alone, should make it a policy for ALL internet sellers of wearing apparel, that the customer should have a "hassle-free" return if need be.
Rest assured, I will NOT be doing business with nomorerack again, and I will spread the word among my friends and family as well.
G.

jo15507
2/24/14

In the last 8 months I have used my debit card 4 times at Nomorerack.com. I have not used this card anywhere else online. My banking account has been hacked into using these purchases twice (both occurring 60 days after a purchase from NMR.). DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTITY!

bt18
2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

jenniferk28
2/23/14

I ordered two tablets for my children for Christmas in December 2013. One of the tablets didn't work from the beginning. I contacted the site on December 26. I have fought with them to get my money back. In February they finally decided they would let me return the item. I packed it up and returned it, but yesterday I was told I had passed the 60 day limit to have the money returned to my credit card. They credited my nomorerack.com account. Why would I want to do any further business with this company? I will NEVER order from this fraudulent company again. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and am waiting for a response. Do not order from this site. They do not stand behind the less than quality products they sell.

amberg11
2/21/14

I placed a order two weeks ago! Tried to go back into my account to check order and it said my account was deactivated I changed my password and got back in to find out my order had been canceled! I emailed them and they didn't respond for three days! They told me that my account flawed as a fraud account! So my husband set up a account and ordered items on tuesday! Today it showed our order was canceled and his account was deactivated to! I had finally found what I had been looking for a while and can't even get what I order cuz they want to cancel our accounts! Do not order from this company!!!!

paulm129
2/19/14

It was horrible. Sent a totally wrong order, then credited only $20 for the product, not shipping. When I tried to use the credit, I was told I needed to order at least $30 to use the credit. It is now a case pending with the Better Business Bureau.

michellel43
2/18/14

My first time ordering from this site. I orders a bracelet for my son and two rings for my daughters. I had plenty of time for them to arrive for Valentine's Day, but that didn't happen. Today (2/18) I got the package the bracelet was supposed to be in only to find two pairs of earrings. They did not pay attention to the last letter of the SKU. It was a but they sent the E product. I called, was given a return label, followed their instructions and videotaped exactly what I did including handing the package to the man behind the counter at the USPS. I called back to check on the location of the rings. I asked why there were no updates on the tracking site and was told they sent me the wrong tracking # & I will have to wait to see if it shows up. Poor excuse for customer service!!!!!!!!

veram2
2/17/14

I was buying a lot of items from them,shipping was fast and i did not really had many problems until i started buy clothes .Bad idea,its not what you really expected to see,and you can not try it either,so,i end up trying to return 2 jackets,they did not fit.Too much trouble,too many e-mail and nothing for real.They were from two different vendors how i was told later,but i got from them only one USPS label to begin with,so,one jacket was processed with lower price and another one got lost somehow,and nobody can find it till now.I received from them too many e-mails but nothing resolved,and in the last e-mail they asked me about tracking number.Wow,either they don't know how to process returns at all or they just playing games with you until you will get tired of them doing nothing and give up on the return.And even that one return they processed is a problem,they gave me a store credit ,but i have to spend almost $12 more so i can use that credit.Basically they trying to get more money out of my pocket so i can spend my money i got for returned item.They don't want to let me use my money without limitations.I never heard this one before.I would never buy anything from them again.They can keep that refund and another jacket they "lost" as a reminder about their bad customer service.They not going to get any more penny from me.

mjm1
2/17/14

I purchased a LED Stainless Steel Titanium Waterproof Watch from them for a Christmas Gift on Dec 17, 2013. After a few weeks the led lights started to dim..Then we noticed it would almost turn off. We thought it was the battery so went to have a jeweler install a new one. She tried 3 brand new batteries and it actually made it worse it was even more dim then with the original battery. It also apears that a few of the LED lights are out and defective. I contact them first by email as their customer service line was closed. They had told me that because it was over 14 days and worn they could not return the item. I explained that I did not want a refund only wanted them to do right by me and exchange it for another one as they still have them listed on their site. I also explained how disappointed I was that they would not do anything to fix the situation. That it was not that i did not like the item that it was defective and I just wanted a replacement. I then called customer service to see if they would help me. I even have my order slip.I spoke to a woman and she again told me the same thing..they have a 14 day return policy..and could do nothing. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Was put on a 25 min hold and finally got someone on the line. Again I spoke to her told her the situation and that all I wanted was for them to replace the defective item. She just kept repeating that there was nothing she could do. I am disgusted that you can purchase an item, especially a electronic and if it is defective or starts to fail after 14 days they will do nothing.Oh and you can't wear it either..so what are you supposed to do with a watch. This was a Christmas present and now I have a piece of junk that does not work, my loved one who is very upset as this was their favorite Christmas gift, and a company that says that customer satisfaction is their number one goal..but will not do anything to do right by their customers... I am absolutely upset and disgusted. I basically just through my money down the drain. I did not think that it was going to be to much to ask for them to replace the item. Stay away. I see that a lot of people have had an issue with this company..

kingsleys

Worst people ever!

I ordered three items and returned them. They received and took so long to refund me back. I waited weeks and they still haven't refunded me. Luckily I used my Paypal account and I opened a case on them and instantly they refunded me.

But guess what, now I cannot access my nomorerack account lololol... They blocked me lololololool..

What they don't realized is that they lost 15 accounts (family members and friends) who used them a lot.

GROUPON is the best!!!!!!!!!

jennifert22
2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

johnb271
2/15/14

If you are reading this BUYER BEWARE save yourself some time, aggravation and frustration DO NOT PURCHASE from nomorerack. You will be disappointed with the product, you will be challenged with any type of refund or exchange. It's not worth the effort. Note that there is no phone number on the website it's all through email. They hide behind the internet once they have your hard earned cash.

robint17
2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

debbieb28
2/14/14

OMG! I was a bit skeptical with their too good to be true pricing but then I still give it a try. Shipping was ok but I guess i'm going to get another package in the mail since I only got 1 item of 2 that I ordered. I ordered "double row stretch bracelet swarovski blah blah...." only to find out that i ts dollar store quality...booooo the photo that their advertising is so much different in the actual item. Beware of buying jewelry, it's not good quality at all, you are just going to waste your money and time. We'll see how their going to respond on my refund/return.

ceceliah
2/14/14

This company should be put out of business. Ordered the comforter set on 8 Jan 14. Could never track the item. Contacted nomorerack on 9 Feb...two customer service reps later I'm informed that the item can't be reshipped. When was it ever shipped. Then they have a nerve to tell me they will credit my nomorerack account so that it can be used towards something else. WRONG ANSWER! They need to credit my credit card. I have no desire to ever in my lifetime conduct business with this shady company. Next step for me is BBB and my State Attorney General's Office.

emilyw19
2/14/14

BUYER BEWARE! THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER IN MY LIFE AND I DO A LOT OF WEB SHOPPING. I ORDERED THE DAWG BOOTS FOR $19 AND THEY ARRIVED DEFECTIVE. THE LEFT BOOT WAS GREAT BUT THE RIGHT BOOT WAS MADE FUNNY, ONE SIZE TOO SMALL AND HAD SOME FOAM MATERIAL MISSING IN THE HEEL OF THE BOOT. I CALLED THEM AND THEY SAID THEY WERE SORRY THEY COULD NOT HELP ME AS THE ITEM WAS FINAL SALE. I DIDN'T EVEN WANT A REFUND JUST AN EXCHANGE AND THEY WOULDN'T. SO JUST BE CAREFUL, B/C IF YOU ORDER SOMETHING AND IT'S DEFECTIVE YOU MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR A REFUND!

georgiac2
2/12/14

I ordered three items. The duvet cover and shams are of good quality. The two pieces of jewelry are beautiful. They all arrived quickly and were packaged well. I've since ordered more jewelry. Looking forward to receiving my next items.

elizabethw24
2/12/14

i ordered 4 of an item, only 1 was in the box... the invoice said 4... the item was cheap.. so i'm returning it. they want me to return all 4, but i only got 1.. and they said it was impossible that i only received 1.. don't order from this websight..

ashleyb51
2/12/14

Before I tell you the bad, I must give them credit for the fast delivery (2 days) after placing the order. So the bad and worse now. I bought 4 MID Google Android Tablet PC & Accessories and man, am I regretting the buy. All 4 tablets stopped charging after 2 weeks of infrequent use. I called nomorerack and the rep who didint give her name told me the return time (of 2 weeks of the order being shipped) had lapse so I'm not entitled to a refund and directed me to the manufacturer, Global Phoenix at 8667770079, 6072577279 for resolution because there's nothing they could do at this time. That is another unsatisfactory review to be written.

So the long and short of this message, do not engage in impulsive buying; do your research about the company/ read the reviews about a site before purchasing online. If I had taken the time to do so, I would not have made the purchase because the reviews on nomorerack is just damning. Remember, if it is too good to be true, maybe its it just that.
How did I learn about this site? I was re-directed to this site after clicking on overstock.com. The tablets had a countdown time of less than 5 hrs to get the deal of $59.99. I just couldn't miss such a deal on a brand new tablet as it was advertised. The following day, the countdown time was less than 16 hours. Wow!

joannal2
2/11/14

I ordered a set of sheets and a comforter and they hadn't come in three weeks. Luckily I had used PayPal. I called them and they said there was a glitch and the order had timed out before they received my PayPal payment. They said they would credit me and it would show up within three days. They also said I should use my credit card instead of PayPal. (BIG RED FLAG IF YOU READ OTHERS' COMPLAINTS!) On the fourth day still no credit, so I filed a dispute via PayPal. The credit showed up that very day!!!!!

Best Online Discount Shopping Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber