US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tylerd3

Surely, I received a reply from customer service saying my item had not yet shipped. (in 191 reviews)

gladysm2

However, having read all these other reviews I most likely won't take the chance to order any more items. (in 614 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aley2
5/30/14

I placed two different orders and they "shipped" together but in the box just came one order, when I called them back they didn't help me since they said everything was there treating me like I was lying, and that I also needed to fill a police form and if that happened again they were going to need to close my account seriously?... Now I have to wait until they decide what they will do.... Terrible costumer service

joans29
5/29/14

I have had nothing but good service from this company for all of my 5 or 6 orders. I love their comforters and gave one to every member of my family. I now have their soft sheets and they are just as described - extremely soft and wonderful! All my orders came within 3 or 4 business days. I don't usually write reviews, but I saw so many bad ones here that I thought I should let you all know about my good experiences.

lisaf43
5/29/14

They don't care about customer service at all. Their sizing charts for clothing are COMPLETELY wrong and they charge you for return shipping.

Also, I bought a shirt that was marked $16.00 and it supposedly had a discount of $23.99. I got the shirt and the tag says No Boundaries... which is a brand from Wal-Mart. Not only was this shirt DEFINITELY not 39.99 at wal-mart but I doubt it was even $16.00.

This place is a SCAM!!!

melvinm37
5/27/14

This is a ZERO STAR rating. I inadvertently ordered the wrong product. I sent the products back so I could re-order the correct product referencing the oder numbers on the address label. They said because I didn't follow the return policy exactly they would not credit me for the returned product. I was not even asking for a refund, I just wanted the correct product. They refused to credit me. The icing on the cake was they had the nerve to ask me change my survey rating from bad to positive. Unbelievable!!

kellim5
5/22/14

My product which cost over $85 was lost in shipping. They refused to refund the money without a police report! It clearly showed in the tracking that is was never delivered. Poor. I will never order from them again.

danield50
5/21/14

My transaction when smoothly and the unit was shipped on time. I requested, from USPS tracking information to be texted to me. After the initial "Item has left shipper's facility" and notification that USPS now had it in Orlando I heard nothing else for 3 weeks until I received it. I don't fault Nomorerack. I do fault USPS and can understand why they're slowly going underl

Additionally, I had an opportunity to approach Nomorerack's customer service via email and their response was very timely...both times. I give Nomorerack a 5 star rating. Others may ding them for the lengthy delivery time but it is NOT them.

rd30
5/19/14

Poor customer service. No response from requests for issues to be elevated. Order has never arrived. Reporting them to Credit Card Company and poostal inspectors

kevinl45
5/15/14

Do purchase anything from this site. I ordered 7 different items for Christmas. I received all my items but one. They sent the wrong item so I had to send 25 different emails just to return the wrong item. I told them I don't want a refund I still want the item I ordered. They told me I can't get that item. I sent the wrong item back and I finally got a credit put back on my credit card after I filed a complaint with my credit card company. They then gave me a credit on my account to order items, so I said I will give them another chance. I didn't receive the items I ordered so I sent a email and they said we credit your credit card back and we deactivated your account because you did a charge back on a item you ordered. I never received the item and they refused to handle the situation when I emailed them 50 times. Worst customer service ever and worse online company. Avoid the frustration by not dealing g with this company.

nomorackh
5/13/14

I order a $10 watch that looked very attractive. I wanted to order more do to the fantastic discounts they were offering but decided to gamble only $10 to see if this was legite. I got my $10 watch 2 weeks later and the LED on it didn't work. I contacted them to return it and I want a full refund. They told me they will give me a store credit. I told them I do not want a credit I want a refund as I am not going to buy anything from this site again. They said they will issue me a refund to my cc when they receive the watch back. They emailed a return label. I told them I don't have a printer and they need to ship me a label. They refused. I've decided to wear the watch so when friends ask where I got my $10 broken watch I will tell them NOMORACK.com.

andrewd29
5/13/14

Another site that offers a variety of items at extremely low cost under the premise that the buyer is purchasing directly from the manufacturer. The site does hold up it end on some great deals but a majority of the items presented are just low quality junk. Just like every other site like this on the web, it can be very hit and miss. Some items can be really good whereas others not so much. Shipping is cheap and relatively fast. Although I have heard from other buyers that their purchases came a lot later than stated. I have never had to deal with customer services or make a return but I honestly won't be using this site anymore because I don't think they really offer great products. If you're still interested, be very careful of what and how much you buy.

debbieh18
5/12/14

I ordered several items. The first three items arrived within just 3 days of ordering them and they were just as expected (they were all clothes that were true to the look and description on the site). I received email confirmation that all the other items have shipped but have not yet received them. So far so good, everything has been as expected. I will update my review if I do not receive the other items within a few days.

jernigann
5/10/14

I have ordered from this site multiple times everything from iPad accessories to jewelry. I even took the jewelry to a local jewelers and it was 100% as advertised on the site. I have been using this website for a very long time and have never had issues with ordering, shipping, or "false advertising!" Their return policy clearly states you will ONLY receive in store credit for returns made within so many days, so people complaining about that should have actually read their policies before ordering anything. Also, double ordering is a fault on consumer not the company; people need to be aware of what their clicking, instead of rushing through their order. I've recommended this site to many other people who too have loved it. I'm shocked at some of the complaints people are listing on here, most of them actually seem to be an error of their own not nomorerack's.

gailh31
5/7/14

So far, I've made 2 orders from this site and have been happy with what I've received You *do* need to be careful, however, to make sure that you are truly getting a deal. I've noticed that in several cases, you could get the same or better deal somewhere else but not by much (at least on the items I've checked on Pricegrabber.com).

My only (minor) squabble is that each and every item ships separately and via different shippers (Post office, UPS, DHL, etc.). I am guessing it's because the items come from different sources.

karenp28
5/4/14

I was so scared after reading all the ratings but I ordered from them anyway. I ordered a set of six sports bras and they came in less than a week and were all packages in plastic in addition to the outside packaging. I just ordered $100 worth of items that are all different so I will be back to edit once I receive (praying) everything in new condition.

EDIT: just received my second order all packages separately. I got lacy white shorts, blue cabana shoes and a really long cardigan. The cardigan is made of a really crappy material but it looks good on so I guess that I more important. But I received all my items. Maybe the site has gotten better over time. They had a commercial in my area.

Final edit! The sweater I thought was cheap is the "long open front hacci cardigan." To be fair, I've seen the same cardigan for like 60 bucks (got it for 20) through googling and NMR did list the materials used. No problem with then so far.

kimj27
5/1/14

This site doesn't even deserve one star....I will never order from there again. The item I purchased did not match the description at all. When I emailed the company asking for a return label (because there was no receipt or any type of label that came with the package) they told me I could not return it. This is B.S. I should have up to 30 days to return something, according to there website. I emailed the company the same day I received their junk

miken43
4/30/14

worse on line store, the merchandise are no what you order, they promotions are fake such as invite a friend and get $10.00 credit. you never will get it

andreab46
4/28/14

I recently ordered sheets and a comforter (not the same order). I was so shocked, the sheets already came. They are exactly as the description stated. I am happy with this site and will continue to order from them.

amberh9
4/24/14

I've ordered twice from this site. Once, I needed to cancel right away because I noticed the shipping would take longer than I expected. The customer service was great. They immediately cancelled the order, and did not charge my card. I would buy from then again.

leed18
4/21/14

I ordered a android tablet for 49.00. I got a nice working tablet as advertised. Can't complain. They fulfilled their part of the deal. Thanks nomorerack.

codyj6
4/18/14

I just got my first order from NoMoreRack. I read through the site before buying, checked retail pricing and read a lot of negative reviews of the site. With all that in mind, I thought I would simply try one easy order with a couple of items because I didn't want to get too deep in. However, now that i received my items, I have to say that I'm extremely pleased. NoMoreRack is clear about their fulfillment times online. In fact, they do as promised and "underpromise" and "over deliver". I respect that way of doing things so I don't have false expectations. A couple of the products I bought were also listed on Amazon, but NMR beat Amazon by about 10% on the products I bought. I think it's important to note that my experience with NMR will continue in the future and I intend to write further reviews as I purchase from them!

sandram36
4/16/14

Worst experience EVER! I had bought from this company before without issue, but this last purchase is definitely my LAST w/NoMoreRack.com!! I ordered a number of items to include a set of cordless phones and a Blu-Ray player. I received an email that said that both had been delivered. When I opened the box, only the phones were included. btw the box was only big enough for the phones. So I contacted NMR and they responded that the merchandise had been delivered. It seems that they don't understand when you tell them that something was not included in the shipment. I was told to check with the post office and UPS to see if they had my merchandise. Well the package was delivered via UPS, so the post office had no idea why I would even ask and UPS said we delivered your package. The problem was not with the courier, it is with their vendor who packaged the merchandise. Yet they take NO RESPONSIBILITY! Next they told me to fill out a police report. Not sure what that would do, but I suppose I could file a report against NMR by charging for merchandise that they refuse to deliver. Anyway, they disrespect and insult anyone who complains to customer service. So I have filed a dispute with my credit card company, as NMR does not deserve my money and will not be paid for something I never got. I also plan on filing a BBB report as the customer service has been the worst I have ever had to deal with!!!

jenniferh47
4/10/14

I haven't purchased anything on NoMoreRack and I was going to. However, nomorerack captured my email contacts and is sending emails to my contacts "on my behalf." Now I've got dozens of business professionals pissed off at me for spamming them. STOP SENDING EMAILS TO MY FRIENDS AND TO ME, WHO HAS UNSUBSCRIBED. This is a blatant abuse of their privacy as well as my own.

michaele30
4/9/14

Saw a link on FB for the 1600 Series sheet set for $29. Received immediate conformation, shipped in a week, and arrived 2 days later. The sheets are exactly what I expected them to be...light weight microfiber. The labeling states "1600 thread count, Egyptian cotton"...all I can say is they are lightweight sheets. I did not expect them to be anything more. UPDATE: I have placed 2 orders with NoMoreRack.com with no issues. Both orders shipped inside of a week from placing the orders, and were delivered a few days later. Both items were as advertised, and I feel they were both exceptional bargains. I have read numerous bad reviews about this company, but I believe all companies have dis-satisfied customers. The net just gives them voice. As for the website, it does load slowly. I will continue to shop this site. UPDATE: 3rd order arrived today just over a week from order. Another good deal.

jesuss23
4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

guessw
3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

kellyd25
3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

daylel
3/27/14

This was my first purchase with "no more rack". I ordered 2 sheet sets..I'm impressed with the quality, so soft and has 4 pillow cases instead of two.
I placed my order on 3/17/14 & received my order on 3/27/14. That's 11 days !
Each set was in its own zipper bag, each was then placed into a plastic sealed envelope, then into a shipping box. Quick shipping, very well packaged, good quality, as well as an awesome price. Kudos.. Thumbs up !

pattyw7
3/27/14

My first ordering experience with this site has been really horrible! The item shipped to me was of inferior quality and when I tried to return it, they sent the return shipping labels to a bogus email address which I could not access. They told me there was nothing they could do and could not reissue the labels. They wanted me to mail the item back at my expense and then be reimbursed with a credit to their site. When I didn't want to do that, they advised me to allow a couple of weeks for them to look into the matter. They never contacted me again but when I emailed them after waiting for their response, they said that my 21 day timeframe for returning the merchandise had expired. I've emailed them over 15 times now and have asked for an appeal without any resolution. I will never order from this site again and will not recommend it to anyone else.

pamelam16
3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

katiem15
3/23/14

I had a very good experience with this site. I ordered the 1800 brushed cotton sheets. I received an email message the next day stating that they were shipping. They arrived in a week, in a plastic shipping envelope, and were in good shape. At first they seemed a bit rough, but I am quite picky about sheets, and currently have very expensive sheets on my bed. After washing them in Tide detergent, they were a LOT softer! I also had no problem with the web site. I am very happy with my purchase, and am heading to the site to order another set of sheets.

emilyd15
3/21/14

If I could give zero stars I would. This company does not stand by its promotions and could care less about its customers. They sent me a free shipping offer and when I didn't get the free shipping, they gave me the run around for months. Then, they said that I didn’t reach out to them till months later, which was a lie. I reached out to them 5 minutes after I submitted my order but the lack of organization and communication is horrible. Then, when they asked for something I provided it and they did not stand by their word. Their solution to helping customers is to not respond and ignore them. I would recommend that you NEVER do business with this company because if you come across a problem you might as well forget about it.

terencec6
3/19/14

I started using the site around January or so.. I have made a few purchases, in addition, had to return 1 item (defective wireless charger for my S-Note3)... I must say, my return was hassle free, got my refund extremely quickly after request... now for all my other purchases, a few took a bit, but all came as promised, advertised and described. I am a happy customer. I am sorry for all the other peeps who's had bad experience, but for my personal use and experience, I've had a positive one.

I shop also on Amazon and other sites and their prices are lower 90% of the time, the few times they were higher by only $1-4...

deborahb14
3/19/14

Good merchandise. Great deals. Superb customer service. One of the best sites I've dealt with and I've dealt with a lot!

nomf1
3/16/14

I have ordered from this site twice. The first order was for jewelry. When it arrived I was not very happy with the product but I did not pay much and figured you get what you pay for. I ended up giving the fake looking jewelry to my young daughter as costume wear. My second order however was beyond awful. I ordered rainbow looms they advertised as 2500 pieces with tools. I also ordered what they described as "Hotel Quality" comforter. First the rainbow looms. These were the exact same packages I have found in my local dollar store. It came in one mailing packages but in four separate individual loom packages. There was no branding at all, only four clear small bags with one small tool. These were not rainbow loom bands. They are the cheap dollar store ones. Another thing was the fact when they took the branding material off the bags, I'm assuming so I wouldn't know what the actual brand was, they ripped open the bags leaving most the bands loose in the mailing packaging. This was supposed to be a gift and I payed $11 + $2 shipping four 4 dollar store packs of fake rainbow looms. I am starting to get the idea of how this company works. The resell returned items and cheap items and up mark them at a profit. As for the so called "Hotel Quality" comforter, the item came dirty with black marks. This was a white comforter. It cam in a shipping bag that could not be reused. I paid $38 supposed to be originally near $200. When i called to complain they stated I could pay to ship it back to them. When I complained about that they provided me a shipping label but expected me to pay for the shipping material to send it back. I eventually had to get my refund through the credit card company because they failed to work with me. Both of these items were supposed to be gifts. My lesson was not to try to buy on the cheap and just buy at price or on sale for items you know are real. I would much rather not have the stress of dealing with sub par companies and their horrible customer service. Buy from here if you like cheap stuff and bad service.

loisb10
3/14/14

I have placed six different orders with Nomorerack and completely satisfied with each of them. I read the descriptions prior to ordering and when each shipment arrived, they were exactly what I ordered. Yes the site freezes up and the shipping can be slow but for $2.00 per shipping, I don't mind waiting a week or two. I am telling all my friends and family about this site. I will continue to look for bargains with this company. All my Christmas shopping will be done with them.

helenc16
3/14/14

this is a horrible company to deal with. I placed an order in mid-November that arrived shortly thereafter. Unfortunately I needed to return the item. I followed their return instructions to the T. It then took me OVER 3 months and no less than 6 contacts by me to get the credit posted to my account. The company continuously responded to my requests with "we will look into it" emails and then went silent until I reached out again. Only a final threat to dispute the original charge caused action. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM.

pattyw6
3/13/14

I ordered a Micheal Kors bag and the one I got was not the same as the photos on the site? And they only had the one listed on the site ,so its not like thry shipped the wrong ittem. And they packing on the bag said maid in Vietman? odd to say the least so back it went with NO questions asked by them

ginac9
3/11/14

This company SUCKS!
Beyond poor quality
Shipping is soo slow walking it here would be faster
they "claim" if u FIND it cheaper they will give u 3x the amount --NOT!
IF U COMPLAIN U ONLY GET A FORM LETTER TYPE EMAIL NOTHING MORE

brittneyd2
3/9/14

Website freezes, when you click on view to look at an item and try to go back it takes you back to the beginning and you have to start all over again. Very frustrating & time consuming. The tracking system is ineffective. My item shipped on Mon 03/03/14 the tracking stopped on Tue 03/04, it is now Sun 03/09 and I cannot get the status of my order. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... Crappy service !!!!!

jasonc66
3/9/14

This place is a rip off. I bought a helicopter from nomorerack.com and they sent it to me with all propellers broken, charger broke and obviously it was used and was supposed to be new. I returned it exactly like they had asked and the pack mysteriously dissapeared and shows still in transit in there city. Nmr emailed me and said I sent them a wallet instead of the helicopter. On my defense I had packaged it at USPS in front of the USPS clerk, paid to have insuaarance on it and a tracking number. NMR is a rip off, scam and liars... Now I had to contact BBB, federal trade commission, and consumer affairs.

ashleighs2

I purchased
from Nomorerack. It arrived in 13 days. I needed to have it sized so I took it to my local dealer. I asked for an appraisal since the site had it valued at $329.99 and I was told that the appraisal would have been around $135 in perfect condition however several of my small blue diamonds were chipped.
I contacted the company and all they could do is have me return the ring and "credit" my account not refund me. I am very dissatisfied and feel very mislead by this company as being a flawed item was not mentioned in the details of the ring. I asked one of the live chat assistance to cancel my account as I will never buy from the company again and would not recommend it to anyone.

victoriac16
3/6/14

I ordered several items from them at Christmas time so naturally I ordered on cyber Monday and the gifts all arrived on time they were wrapped and sat under the tree for several weeks. Well two of the items I purchased were electric razors they did not work at all. I ordered a bracelet which had a watch on it and it didn't work but the bracelet was made decently. I couldn't return as they sat under the tree and no longer met there return policy rules. What I have learned is not to order from them anymore. You get what ya pay for. Live and learn.

kimberlys16
3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

remeh
3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

beckyg1
3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

mandyb8
3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

loris110
3/1/14

Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!!

thaliag
2/28/14

I ordered one pair of headphones and received 2 because I allegedly ordered them twice. This obviously is a glitch in there system. To top it off the product was received way too late so when I called to tell them I no longer wanted it they said I have a 14 day period to contact them in regards to return. There product doesn't come with return labels. There supervisors are a joke they are completely redunct in saying no we cannot accept your return.

deangelat
2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

marthar15
2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

4 Photos for NoMoreRack