US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 227 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 701 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 47 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

angiet7
12/23/14

This company is making all Internet sells look bad. They advertise products like beats but you won't get them instead you get a email saying sorry can't fill this order. Then when you try to contact them. They say too bad we can't do anything about it. They keep your money and wait weeks before the refund it.and if you get the beats they are fake. This company has ruined my Christmas and they don't care. They have no intention on making any customer happy. I would not buy anything from them unless you like throwing your money away. I filed a complaint with the bbb and I think that this company has no intentions. On making good on items they advertise. You place the order and they take your money and then wait 20 days and 2 days before christmas to say too bad. Thanks to them my son will be very sad on Christmas because my money has not be credited back and I now don't have the beats the only item he asked for.. that is how nomorerack does business. Shameful..don't buy from them unless you don't really want the item.

Tip for consumers: I would love to of given them a negative star but this site requires you to give them a star which they don't even deserve.. worse Internet ad company / warning research them before you order otherwise you'll be writing a review... not a place that cares about the customer or the product

lizah3
12/22/14

disappointing Last year we ordered no problems this year awful and their customer services was no help at all. too bad

Tip for consumers: if you are in Canada even with an American mailbox it will not work.

shawnf15
12/22/14

I order from here every year. Never had a problem untilThis year i had a problem. I called to inquire about a shipment and the customer service rep gave me someone elses shipping information. Probably just mistake. It was corrected within 24 hours. They were professional and I am overall satisfied with this company and will more than likely order again in the near future.

nicoles62
12/20/14

Seems like this is a common theme! I ordered 2 sheet sets and only one was delivered. Shipping company states one package. Nomorerack's delivery confirmation email states 2 packages were delivered. I have emailed and called - they refuse to credit me for the other sheet set and are "looking into things". This company is a scam. Had I been smarter and looked before purchasing, I would have seen the BBB grade of F. Wow- that's sad. My fault- just glad I didn't buy something more expensive from this sleazy company. Don't perpetuate this company's existence by buying from them! Shocked they're still in business. If they don't correct my purchase over the next two weeks I will file a BBB complaint too.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. You do indeed get what you paid for.

yvetter4
12/19/14

I returned a zeepad that I bought from nomorerack. ,within 1wk the turn on button fell out .I returned the item paying my own shipping their return dept keep saying it was never returned even though I have my USPS receipt of proof that my item was delivered and they refused to refund me . They are the grinch that stoked my Christmas.

Tip for consumers: Beware do not buy electronics from bomorerack.

edp12
12/19/14

Before ordering from nomorerack, check to see if the same item is offered somewhere else and if the charge is similar or not too far off, order from the other company. I have learned there is a 50/50 chance your item will be received or not received. Most company's do not charge your credit cards until the item is ready to ship but not through nomorerack. The moment you order is made, your credit card is charged. Therefore, the seller has no obligation to ship timely or at all. Suggestion: when making your very first order from nomorerack, order something small and be sure the items has no need by date. If you begin a relationship with nomorerack and order a high priced item first, you may be very disappointed and/or extremely angry.

teriw3
12/18/14

I ordered a tablet for my son for Christmas last month and they took my money right away. But here it is almost Christmas and I have no tablet for under the tree. Also I tried to email them and I have not gotten a response yet. I have not had my money returned either. Now when I go under my account of order history it is completely blank. I can't believe this has happened. This happened 2 years ago also. Also don't bother buying the gift cards because you don't receive them either.

jj132
12/18/14

Bought comforters from NoMoreRack. The original value was $120 but was on sale now for $29. when they arrived after 4 weeks, it was the cheapest quality comforter I have ever seen. So I got RMA from NoMoreRack to return. They told me that they will deduct $10.20 for return shipping charges. They emailed me the RMA but the return address on RMA is not correct. If i had not checked for a correct return address, my package would have returned to a wrong address. I called them to ask for a RMA with the correct address and they told me that there is no way they will be able to give me correct return address on RMA. I wanted to use the same RMA but stick a piece of paper on top of wrong return address and write the correct return address on that stuck paper. But USPS will not allow that. So now I need to ship it via USPS on my own and it will cost me $47. I asked them if they would refund me $47 and charge me $10.20 for shipping cost. I have been waiting for their response since. I wish I had seen these reviews before buying anything from NoMoreRack. If they do not give me the correct address on RMA or they do not refund me $47 for shipping charges, then I will go to the better business bureau and higher a lawyer where they will have to pay lawyer fees. This is not a threat but facts.

Tip for consumers: I will never go to this site again.

maryg65
12/18/14

I ordered a pair of boots from NoMoreRack November 29th of this year and they took my money out that day and they were still processing my order December 16th and cancelled my order the 17th when they still have the boots in my size. I order a lot on line and this is the worst company on this planet. Like one customer said Run like hell. There is nothing but problems from this company.

Tip for consumers: When you see something you like on nomorerack look for it on another site and buy it from them I kid you not it will save you the aggravation.

rayd14
12/17/14

Still waiting for my order. Hey it's for this christmas! Please change your companies name to NO more on the rack. This is the last they seen on me.

andreaz4
12/16/14

I purchased items on cyber Monday for Christmas gifts. My total was $69 for a tablet and some memory cards. I bought the memory cards specifically for the tablet so to find out I was charged for both and only received my memory cards I was not satisfied. When I was tracking my package I couldn't even follow it to make sure it was actually coming, the link was unavailable. Finally I received the memory cards without the tablet. The next day I emailed the company inquiring about the tablet and they responded saying I had to wait 3 business days. Waited then and never heard so the forth day I emailed again didn't hear from them for ANOTHER day. They said that I needed to wait 3 business days to hear from their partner. Ummmmm I had already waited 4 business days for answers. Finally today (the fifth business day) I hear they ran out of stock and weren't sending me one anymore. I didn't have an issue with them last year but this experience has made me refuse to use them ever again and to ever recommend them to anyone else.

maggiet4
12/16/14

WORST experience EVER!!!! ordered boots in Nov. they sent the wrong size. after having to wait till boots came, sending them back calling them, now over a month still no boots! Refunded money today after calling yesterday again for the 12th time still wanting and waiting for boots. Say I have to re order Took no responsibility for their mistake!!!! Worst experience ever. quality of other product I got very poor ...I don't want to even give them a star and I have never even written a complaint before.

Tip for consumers: Please don't order from them. No one deserves treatment like that even if it seems like a good deal

lauram73
12/16/14

"NOMORERACK is a horrible company that should never be used to buy things for anyone. My poor kids Christmas presents were canceled. I recieved an email after ordering my kids Christmas presents from NOMORERACK that asked for me to verify my order. When I did that, they verified that I was all set. Today I checked on my orders only to find them canceled and now I have to start all over. My heart breaks for my poor kids. Now I have to start all over (basically a week before Christmas) and repurchase new gifts for those kids. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! If I could give them a 0 rating, I would. "

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM

matt-sharonr
12/15/14

Stay away from this company run and do not look back. I ordered my daughter a tablet for Christmas at the beginning of December, when it did not ship in said time I called to injury about my item I was told I did not order anything even though the money was removed from my account and paid to them. I provided all information and was told a refund would be sent in 24-48 hours. Been almost a week and still no refund. When I call now they change the time line. Customer service is a big joke.

Tip for consumers: Run away and do not look back

tl54
12/15/14

I ordered two charm lockets. They are nothing but junk! One of them broke when I was putting the "gems" in, then the plastic "glass" fell out. My invoice said I saved $269.98 or 90%, really??? They aren't worth the postage I paid. Poor, Poor quality.

Tip for consumers: Think twice!!

daniellep6
12/14/14

No stars....they suck. I placed an order found it some where else cheaper called to cancel before it was shipped and they couldn't sAid I have to wait to receive it then send it back and I would have to pay for return shopping. On top of that it was still being processed will never buy anything ever. They suck.

geralds20
12/12/14

Total rip off. I ordered a ring two months ago and it still has not arrived. They promised free shipping and then charged me for shipping when my credit card was charged. l suspect most of their stuff is dropped shipped from China.That's why it takes months to arrive at the customers address if it ever arrives. They have a standard answer when called on their poor customer service. They send an email stating they want to fix the problem for the customer. Time after time, all they do is send another email that the order has shipped.and I suspect double charge the customer when that happens. The ring was only $10.00 plus 2.00 shipping. Hardly worth suing for. But they count on that to make their money. Pay for merchandise the customer never receives. All profit except for their outrageous advertising. And it's a Google Preferred Store. What a farce.

Tip for consumers: Do not do business with them for any reason.

cindyj20
12/11/14

So ordered 11 days ago. No word. Did the on line chat, which had a 30min wait. When they finally chatted they sent a long canned text about weather and delays due to large volume. In the first part of the message said item had not shipped, and at the end of the message it said item had shipped. Wait a week and contact them again. Then they stopped the chat. So I have no idea what is happening, and Christmas is around the corner.

janh34
12/11/14

Ordered one pair of boots, received them, then a week later this company duplicated the order and sent another pair. They have charged my credit card for the second set of boots and although they have sent a return address label, they are ONLY crediting my acct for cost of boots - they insist that if I return them they will charge my credit card for $10.25 SHIPPING!! Charge ME for THEIR error!!! After reading other customers' experience, this seems to be a method of this company to make more money! Horrible! Unethical! Wrong! Can't say enough about the poor customer service! and by the way, the shoes run so small, I ordered a larger size and it is TOO SHORT! Cheaply made obviously.

Tip for consumers: I would never use this company. Too much competition to deal with unethical company.

annemaries2
12/10/14

I ordered 2 tablets from them for gifts. The both stopped working in the first few month. They were supposed to have a year warranty on replacements and refunds. We had then replaced only to have them stop working again. Now that we want a refund they say there is only a 30 day warranty. While going back and forth with them for a month and a half via email about their warranty, the warranty to replace has expired. I will never order from them again nor do I recommend them to anyone.

Tip for consumers: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

arleenm
12/10/14

Ordered a bunch of stuff last night, changed my mind on one thing. When I tried to get a refund within the hour, they were closed. Sent an e-mail describing what I wanted to return.
Woke up this morning, went to do the return again ( I didn't think that anyone would have done it over night) got an e-mail that the transaction was complete. I was pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I am as pleased with the blanket I ordered for my son!

loveb9
12/10/14

I like LOVE LOVE LOVE Nomorerack. You do get what you pay for oftentimes though. However, I have also paid very little for items that actually exceeded my expectations as to what they would look like when I had received them. These days, everything is expensive and not made the way that it used to be, NOTHING IS! That is, unless you want to pay extremely higher prices on than you once did before such as a blanket/comforter for example. If you pay a lower price, Do not expect much. I actually use stuff like that for blankets as good blankets have gotten so horribly expensive. To me, if I can buy a less expensive king sized comforter or quilt, then I will. I will then use it as a blanket and then shop elsewhere for a good comforter. Everything that I have bought from Nomorerack, I have been very satisfied with and am not surprised by the lower prices or the products when I receive them. Like I had mentioned, they either meet or exceed the expectations that I am expecting. I also like Zulily too which is another less expensive site that I have never had issues with. Their stuff is a little more lower quality/or sometimes comparable to Nomorerack, but still good though. Just be careful about what you buy and if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. ALL web sites make the appearance of anything and everything look better than it really is if you are shopping on a web site that has their item that discounted. I mean, what can you expect, especially these days? They are not your average retail store. I think that anyone who has shopped online for any length of time knows this though. I have never had any problems with any of my orders being processed or the issue of receiving incorrect items and I do shop A LOT on there. This is just my opinion and coming from someone who DOES like quality products which DOES matter to me (depending more so about what it is than I am purchasing) but also loves a good sale/deal too on certain items. This web site has never done me wrong yet and I hope that they don't. I have never had to return anything either. Therefore, I cannot give you any feedback on that which is fortunate. The cons of the web site and shopping on it is that you cannot call in orders over the phone. They will assist you in any way that they can and were very professional and polite to me when I did have to call one time to check on an order and also once via email about a miscellaneous issue about something that I could not find on their website that was not a big deal. I did not have a hard time at all getting a hold of customer service either rather it be via email or by phone. They answered me immediately. Also, the items can take a little longer at times to receive after they ship them compared to other sites. This is not an issue for me though. As long as I receive the item that I had bought and paid for in good condition which it ALWAYS has been, I am good with it. I hope that this helped some of you all. I would recommend Nomoreack to a friend any day unless they were rich. I make decent money but I can afford to looks so much better and have more things that I want by shopping at their site than I could shopping at these stores that do not have discounted items at. I have a particular place that I buy clothes since I do wear a petite as I am only 5"0, but I buy their boots, head head bands, jewelry, perfume and things like that. The prices on their fragrances are SO SO SO MUCH BETTER too. I will never pay for another bottle of perfume from a department store again unless I can help it. GREAT sales on their perfume and fake Ugg boots that nobody that I know of can afford. They look awesome too. I will stick with them as long as they continue to treat me well. I would not have the cute things that I have now if it weren't for them. THERE IS JUST NO WAY! I could not have afforded them. I am often called a trendsetter ;-) Ok, you all... That is just my honest opinion. I apologize for how lengthy that this review is. Also, thank you for taking the time to read it :-) Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope that you find all of the beautiful things out there that you love. You are all totally worth it!!! Everyone deserves to look nice and have nice things that they like.

Tip for consumers: People who do not make a lot of money and/or cannot afford to shop in department stores. Woman who love to look and feel good about themselves without dropping a ton of money that they do not have in order to just have some nice things that you like, need, want. You'll LOVE this website!!! Just remember, you get what you pay for. HOWEVER, oftentimes it is actually better than what you would imagine.

hollyw11
12/10/14

They keep sending my stuff all over the country to wrong address. I don't know how but the first time it was delivered to an address in California, this time Tennessee. I live in Ohio! Plus the few things I have received have been HORRIBLE quality! Beware of any company that doesn't have one single bad review on their facebook page. They delete any complaint within a matter of minutes to skew the company.

Tip for consumers: Do your research!

sandrae10
12/9/14

Will never shop here again. Did so for the first time. Products were shoddy. Delivery took forever. Totally dissatisfied.

claudiam12
12/8/14

I have orderd from this site for two years, because I am handicapped and can't go shopping on black fridays this is such a great thing for me. I have orderd over 30 different items from this site and never been diappointed. the quality was a lot better than Walmarts by far, I am so thankful we have this site to fall back on. I orderd something this year that they ran out of the colors I had orderd, they called and ask me if I still wanted the order with the colors they did have or order more of the colors they had. very punctural in mailing, product is true to what I bought. if I had a complaint I wish that when you get a email on your order being shipped they would describe the item in more detail. (such as colors size ect). love love love this site.

Tip for consumers: order in a timely manner, they will get all items to you. as far as faulty items, never has happened to me and I have orderd every thing for Christmas for two years. Thank You Nomorerack.

myraa
12/7/14

I ordered 2 comforters ( king and queen) and only 1 arrived ( king size). Called their costumer service but told that they have the confirmation already that the item was shipped. Advice me to go to FedEx office to check the item but unfortunately, the item was nowhere to find. They gave a number to call. Until I finally gave up and decided not to order anymore in this website.

yadil
12/4/14

I love this company.
1. Customer Service is impeccable.
2. I ordered a RCA 7" tablet for my Granddaughter on November 28th 2014 at 5pm EST and received it today December 4th 2014. I think I'm in love with a new shopping site. I'm Happy Happy Happy

Tip for consumers: I ordered on my iPhone and the process was flawless. I used my paypal account for the transaction. Please Do Not be afraid to order from this company as I am looking forward to more shopping with them

janev8
12/4/14

I am a consumer who of no fault of my own does not receive US Postal Home Mail delivery. The United States Postal Service (USPS) requires our community to have PO Boxes. The system No More Racks uses to verify delivery is based on the faulty USPS system which doesn't show my 30+ year home as existing, there for the $127 I wanted to spend with No More Racks could not be spent. Glad they don't need my or others who are in my same positions business, but I personally think it is a pathetic way to do business!

Tip for consumers: Verify delivery to your address before you waste your time ordering from this site!

barbaraw36
12/2/14

HORRIBLE COMPANY......its all a SCAM. I placed an order and instantly received an email to confirm my order. It stated that it was a "DETAILED" confirmation but there were no details on it. I then tried to call the company but their customer service phone number has a VERIZON recording. Totally not legit. Then I sent an email asking them to cancel my order and they flat out replied NO. Now...mind you that they state my order wont ship until 14 BUSINESS days...thats 3 weeks in real life but they cant cancel it because the order has been placed. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE AND CALL THE BBB TO REPORT THEM. I wouldnt give a star but Im forced to so its 1 star and that they dont even deserve.

Tip for consumers: Dont even attempt to buy from them ...its only going to cost you money and aggravation.

lynellh
12/2/14

After reviewin the ratings I'm scared because I ordered from them for the first time just the other day!!!! I ordered two tablets for my kids for Christmas..... but now I'm scared of what they might receive for Christmas!!! The ratings are terrible my goodness!!!! How is this company still in business!!! I will be calling them as soon as they open!!! I see ppl said it's no number but it is!!! I called them last night after reading the reviews,but we got disconnected because my cell phone went dead.... but the company had called right back and left a message for me to call them right back because we had got disconnected!!! So today at 9am I will be calling them right back!!!

Tip for consumers: Plz do your homework on this company before ordering.... unlike me who is now worried to death about my order!!!

joanneh12
11/27/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. took 3 weeks to gt my order. Merchandise wasnt as described and no help from customer service,

augustap1
11/25/14

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. I'm satisfied but shipment of my two sets of sheet were weird material, and a weird size. So I'll stay away

lillians22
11/25/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. I ordered three kinds of jewelry. No wonder there's no size decriptions on the items. The sizes are even too small for little children to wear. THE PICTURES ON THEIR WEB ARE DECEIVING. I tried the site for requesting the Return Merchandise Authorization to no avail. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY SPECIALLY JEWELRIES.

leslier13
11/24/14

I've ordered a couple of times from NMR and each time was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received. Shipping time depends on what the item is, so allow enough time, especially during the holidays and if you need an item quickly. One item took two weeks and the others about 5 days. I think this is acceptable, considering the savings. No problems with NoMoreRack.

Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Nomorerack sells out quickly on certain items so if you want something, especially if a size is involved, order early.

karenm92
11/22/14

MISLEADING RETURN POLICY! It will cost you! Terrible customer service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are a RIP-OFF!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

brandyb5
11/20/14

I have ordered from this site several times and have never had a problem. Shipping time was a little long but I think it is because the items I ordered shipped from CA and I live in MS - that is always at least a 5 day ground transit. Everyone complaining about this site clearly doesn't understand the nature of business it is. I am a seller who works with sites similar to nomorerack. This site is basically a host site, similar to eBay and Amazon, in that it partners with sellers who have items to sell. The sellers pay a commission to nomorerack for basically selling their items. All customer service and order handling is done by the seller, not nomorerack. If you have a bad experience with those, it is not the fault of nomorerack and they do not deserve a low rating.

heatherb50
11/19/14

I threw caution to the wind and decided to give nomorerack a try because the price was so good. I ordered a men's suit (my daughter's wedding was coming up and we needed a new suit for my other half) and it came within a week and was very nice! I was honestly very pleasantly surprised. He went to the wedding in the suit and looked like a million bucks. We got so many complements on how good he looked, it was my little secret how little we paid. I purchased a pair of tall riding boots and a another suit for him in a different color to have on hand. I have now purchased 5 items, all have come within a week in perfect condition. They don't notify you when the item is on the way, so don't be expecting shipping notice. The item just shows up in usually 6-7days for me. They did notify me when the item was delivered however. I will continue to order.

Tip for consumers: Don't worry that your item hasn't shipped because they don't seem to notify of shipment, but they do notify of delivery. Everything came quite quicklyfor me.

mariee14
11/19/14

I ordered from this site for the FIRST and LAST time! I ordered 3 pair of boots and only received two pair. I received an email stating that they regret my issue, but it was nothing they could do because they had no way of knowing the weight of the shipment. They didn't even try to come up with a solution and I have paid for product that I have not even received! VERY DISSAPPOINTED in their customer service and my first experience! Not to mention how my two boxes look like they were stored in an old space.....raggedy, broken down, and beat up!!

Tip for consumers: Be careful what, whom, and how you buy online! My First and Last experience because I have lost money due to unconcerned customer service! I Will truly say stay AWAY from NOMORERACK! I definitely will!

dominiquep5
11/18/14

I was extremely nervous about buying from Nomorerack because of all the shady reviews. However I took a chance and bought a refurbished Nikon D3200 refurbished DSLR camera because it was almost half off. From clicking "buy" to it arriving on my doorstep it took 6 days and was shipped via FedEx which was nice. I have my camera and it's everything that it should have been. I think you just have to be careful and triple check the descriptions on the site when you buy things. As long as you are careful you won't get duped into receiving something different than you had expected.

lauriec4
11/18/14

I should have realized when I saw 1600 thread count sheets for 22.00 that it was too good to be true...but I am an optimist so I ordered them. They are very, very thin, elastic around the edges on the bottom sheet is very cheap and I hate to think what will happen when I wash them. As tempting as those pictures, resist the urge as you may be burnt worse than what I spent learning a valuable lesson.

chanelld
11/17/14

I was told about nomorerack by a friend that I have met at my gym and she told me about this site and where I could buy cheap fleece leggings and so because some things sound too good to be true I have been reading so many bad negative reviews and how they had a tire smell to them or not recieveing the order in good timing or it was a SCAM... . Well I just ordered mine on Nov 13 2014 and just got them Nov 17 2014. They don't smell like a tire and they fit and are 100% what I was hoping for. I'm glad I decided to take the chance for 4 pack $21 . I'm sure now that I'll always order from here I'll have to return something at some point but I will not leave a negative review unless they tell me 'to bad, and wont give my money back or not recieve my order at all lol... PLEASE over look the bad reviews and do your own research

Tip for consumers: I did not give any stars on the return because I have not had to return anything.

gailh37
11/16/14

I was getting ready to order from this site, but after reading all the negative reviews and checking their BBB rating and seeing that great big F with almost 3000 complaints, I'll pass...

Tip for consumers: check BBB for any site you would order from.

ireneh12
11/12/14

I have ordered from NoMoreRack many many times. Whenever I was not happy with the order, I called and spoke with customer service. If the item was being returned because the size was not true or anything that they were at fault for, they would send me a shipping label and the refund would be on my card as soon as they received the item back. I have never had an issue with this company. I have ordered, clothing, shoes, sheets and electronics without an issue. I have taken advantage of their free shipping charges which they have going on between 3PM and 6PM every day. In any event, their shipping is a mere $2 per item which is not a train smash. People have to realise that you always going to get exactly what you pay for. If something is inexpensive, you are not going to be getting the quality that you would pay at Macy's or Nordstrom. Overall, I have used them and will continue to do so.

laurad44
10/27/14

I ordered and UNLOCKED Samsung galaxy s4 active and it arrived in about a week. I had to go to T mobile and get a new sim as mine was too large. T mobile transferred my data onto the new sim put it in the phone and you guessed it the phone was not unlocked. They would not transfer my data back onto the old sim so I had two choices to wait the 4 days to hear from customer service or buy the unlock code for $30. Nomorerack offered to have me mail the phone back and they would send a new one ( so I would be without a phone for another 2 weeks). I have asked to be reimbursed the $30 and also it was supposed to have a year warranty but of course there is nothing saying where to return during the warranty period. It was supposed to be grey and it is black.

Tip for consumers: Probably not a reliable place to buy a phone.

samanthai1
10/27/14

After waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery on ym samsung galaxy s3 white unlocked I received a brown verizon affiliated galaxy. After speaking with multiple customer service reps I find out I have to wait 2-3 more weeks for delivery of my return item. To compensate me I got a 5.00 credit. Do not buy from this site.

mimim7
10/23/14

Stay away, stay away, stay away!!! "F" rating from the better Business Bureau. Case closed. (Gave it one star because review could not be submitted without a rating;otherwise this was an easy no stars).

scarletts2
10/21/14

I was highly referred to this website. Unfortunately, 2 of the 3 items I ordered had issues. I ordered a red phone case but received a white one. When I tried to call customer service I was directed to an online form. I informed the online agent that I could not return the case because I needed to start using my phone right away and already waited a week. Therefor, they could do nothing to help me or compensate for their error. They just sent me the link to buy the same case in the color I wanted.

The second item I ordered was a wireless blue tooth headset. It was suppose to come with a pin number so that I can use this device. To no surprise, there was no pin number. I even tried to take the device to my service provider and I was still not able to install the device. So now I have a brand new wireless headset that cannot be used. In the end the money I supposedly saved was clearly not worth it. DO NOT buy from this website. I would recommend Amazon.com. I have never encountered any problems with Amazon.

tballsd
10/17/14

They were the worst to deal with. We wanted to return android tablets that were complete garbage and they made the process nearly impossible. Because I negotiate for a living, they were not going to get away with it. It took numerous phone calls and emails to finally get them to take them back. At every step of the way they attempted to stop the process. They must count on the fact that you will eventually give up. NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
laureenh2
A: Do NOT buy ANYTHING from this horrible website! They are 1st-class rip-off artists--you WILL lose money doing business with these critters that own it.
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS SITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY!
3 days ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack

NoMoreRack?
Click here to post a review