US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 553 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,510 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

richardd63
3/22/15

Would you assume that "U.S. Traveler Long Haul 24 Cargo Trunk Luggage" should survive one direct flight without sustaining significant damage? I did. I received Luggage for my vacation on Tuesday, used it for my trip on Sat and it arrived so badly damaged I could not use it for my return flight from the Dominican Republic. After numerous attempts to resolve with nomorerack, I was issued an RMA. Great, I didn't bring the pieces back from vacation with me (that was also documented day one). What did I expect, LLBean or REI ?

Tip for consumers: Only purchase what you can and will return in original packaging. Thus, do not purchase anything you would take or use on a trip. Do not expect someone to actually read the complaint you send.

linw176
3/15/15

Horrible experience. Got an email saying my order had been delivered. It had not. When I told them they said I "shouldn't expect my order before 2-3 weeks." Said I was responding to their message that it had been delivered. They were, "huh?" Had ordered a smallish duffle bag on wheels. Arrived with no wheels. Nothing on site about wheels being extra...ONLY on the material that came with bag. Wheels only available in Italy and no shipment to the US...AND they were out of stock anyway.

Just found out I can't return the bag as "upon checking on the product description of the item, it does not mention that this will come with a trolley" - even though that's WHAT THE PHOTOS SHOW.

riteshn
3/15/15

Horrible service and defective products. I had problems right form the start on the very first order I placed with them. The support has been pathetic, they have a standard response to all your emails "we apologize for the inconvenience; we will revert after we hear back from our partner". Even after 15 days, it is still the same answer. I am still waiting for my money back from them. I used them only because they were being shown as a Google Trusted Store, but now it seems even they have removed them from their list.

Update
I finally got my money back! Google Trusted Store was very helpful, since I had protected my purchase through them. Also, I had waged a relentless two week exchange with them asking for my money back. They did get involved, and I see that even they have removed the company - it does not carry the Google Trusted Store logo!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to received defective product,bad service. If you think you got a deal, it is only a matter of time before you get banged! At your risk, mate, at your risk.

sherryl15
3/12/15

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM 3 TIMES, AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT CANCLE THE ORDERS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT THE ITEM I HAD ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND THEY HAD TO KNOW THIS ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE YET TO SEE IF MY CARD WILL BE CREDITED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

melaniek5
3/12/15

The most horrific customer service I have ever experienced! I had a few "successful transactions" when I first ordered from them then "BAM" bought boots and received 2 right boots..... Sent them back and "6" weeks later they were returned. They were on my doorstep when i returned from vacation. Ps I purchased them for the trip.
BEWARE!!!!!! They will get you eventually

kimc67
3/11/15

Love it.

stephaniet23
3/11/15

I attempted to get a resolve to an item I ordered and the item was shipped and confirmed shipped to a wrong address. The customer service referred me to their FAQ on their website concerning BUYING SAFE Guarantee. How difficult is it to ship an item to the right address? Mind you this company sent me a confirmation shipping tracking number the day of the shipment being delivered to the wrong address. Just unacceptable and unheard of mistake in the industry with all the QUALITY CONTROL measures used in OTHER businesses not obviously used here. BUYER BEWARE nothing safe about this company if they can't ship the item to the PROPER address.

Tip for consumers: Beware of how they ship and others reviews before making the same mistake I did.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

susang53
3/7/15

When you call customer service they make you email your complaint and then you get stonewalled!!! I have been blocked and can't get an answer as to why. I have never had payment problem and have spent thousands over the year. They will not give me a phone number to call and speak to a human being about my issue. They just cut and paste their email responses with no answer!!!!!

mattd38
3/5/15

They have held my funds for over a week. They cancelled my order which was supposed to be a part of some fraud protection but once I provided them proof of my ID and residence they still will not issue my order and have not refunded my money. A customer service representative can issue a refund in minutes. NEVER LET THEM CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE. They gave me a range of excuses and led me to believe they would fix the problem but all they managed to do was take my money. DO NOT SHOP THERE

Tip for consumers: USE PAYPAL if you do deal with these people and use GOOGLE TRUSTED. I am hopeful that Google will help me get my money back.

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

kareng42
3/3/15

I have tried COUNTLESS time to resolve a credit issue that they owe me money. I NEVER get the same customer service agent, cannot reach them by phone. They still OWE me $29.00 plus $16.00 for repeat bank charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER SHOP THIS SITE

go1348
3/3/15

I would strongly advise for everybody for stay away from this fraudulent website. If you ever have a problem and decide to return your item and it is not your fault they will rob you of half of your refund money for the return shipping. Another way they will rob you is if you get a store credit from them for your return, they will only let you use it if you spend twice as much on their website. For example, they gave me $20 store credit but didn't let me use it unless I'd spend $40. So I had to look for other merchandise I absolutely didn't need to be able to use my store credit. I will never shop with them again. Last but not least - a horrible customer service. They lied to me that they would give me $24 refund and we I sent the item back I only got the half of that - $13.31. When I sent them an email about it they told me I was confused! Do not buy from these liars because they will rip you off.

peterr50
3/2/15

ok went into their site and a popup scfreen came up and said 1 more hour for free shipping. Ok cool so i placea $59 order in less than 8 minutes and it charges me shipping. So i write customer service and i get an email which i read about an hour an a half later so free shipping is gone. so get this, Noel tells me to send a scfreen shot of teh free shipping.... What?
i explain it has now been over an hour and it will not be there anymore. So i tell Noel if they are not going to do anything then just cancel the order. Guess what? Order was cancelled.
Ok credit $2 or lose a $59 order...... hmmmm Noel says cancel order LOL

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

gwens6
2/27/15

After many e-mails back and forth I was given a refund. It took weeks and perseverance, but at least I received a refund. I ordered 1,000 thread count sheets, The quality is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs

Tip for consumers: Do satisfaction research on product from other sites before purchasing.

cs87
2/26/15

I ordered 4 Peplum high-low tops from NoMoreRack. The size did not fit as described, so I simply wanted to do an even exchange. When I called for a return authorization code to return/exchange the tops, I was told that I would have to pay individual shipping costs to return each top. I disagreed, because I received all four tops in one small package and they were going to make me pay / automatically deduct shipping costs from original form of purchase, to ship the tops back individually, instead of giving me a full refund (when I wasn't even asking for a refund, I just wanted to exchange). This is a RIP OFF!!!! It would have resulted in them taking money from what I should have been refunded and then they were going to charge me new shipping fees to have the replacement order (a different size) shipped to me, because they do not do exchanges, only refunds as a store credit. I do not recommend nomorerack...and I hope consumers take heed! They are not consumer friendly and they are a RIP OFF!!!!

courtneye7
2/20/15

I ordered 2 tablets at the end of January. Received a glitch email telling me they had been shipped, then never received any new notice my items had been shipped. Finally get ONE tablet and not the other. I called and all they could do was send an email to manufacturing whom never responded. So i was issued a refund instead and told i could repurchase my other tablet. So here I am a month later sitting with one tablet and refunded money all due to the fact they have morons working in their shipping center!!!!

marilynnm2
2/20/15

Tip for consumers: Better not want to make a return. What a hastle they put you through. Days of emails back and forth. It was exasperating! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my money. I don't recommend buying from them...it's not worth the aggravation!

pennys8
2/19/15

I bought two things from them, one thing was the hugg boots and another one was a little iPad for $59 and everything works just fine I'm happy.

dees38
2/15/15

Nomorerack is not paying their employees on time. Always late. They also have training bond of 10,000 which an employee will get if they resign or if they got terminated. That's how they cheat!!!!!

Tip for consumers: 111

michelles75
2/14/15

Shipping takes way, way, way too long!

divyas5
2/8/15

Worst site I have shopped on. They sent a different item from the one we ordered for. This has happened consecutively. we had to take the burden of returning it back again and again.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever buy from this site

stever61
2/4/15

I ordered an Android tablet for $56. I got my order & it had the keyboard case & stylus pen's. I got a piece of styrofoam for the tablet. I contacted customer service & was told that the manufacturer said the weight of package confirmed that the complete order had been shipped so I am stuck with a worthless piece of crap. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

kimberlyr12
2/2/15

I ordered a cat condo and received one that was used and had been returned. The box was beat up and still had the prior persons information for the return in the box as well as their shipping label on it. The item was dirty and full of cat hair! I couldn't get that box out of my house fast enough. I called nomorerack.com and was told I couldn't get a refund or a replacement item for at least 2 weeks. I have to ship this item back (no problem here with that) once received and verification confirmed they will send another one and/or refund me within 10 days???? Ridiculous I shouldn't have to wait for anything they sent this nasty thing to me they should do whatever to make it right that doesn't involve me waiting 2 weeks for a replacement!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money ordering!

robertv20
1/30/15

nomorerack is the big lots of the internet. they list refurbished items as new and will not refund. very dissapointed

Tip for consumers: dont

kimm78
1/27/15

I purchased 2 bluetooth headsets for my children for holiday gifts. They were very excited about using the headsets but were quickly disappointed when we discovered neither of them worked!

I contacted NoMoreRack for a return and was told they couldn't be returned due to their return policy. This was a 30 day return policy, from the date I received it. Keep in mind, these were purchased well before the holiday...so by the time they were used, I was well beyond the timeframe!

I spoke with a manager who was not willing to make are return or even a simple exchange (at least I could try my luck with another 2!)

I've purchased other items from NoMoreRack and had no issues. Unfortunately, due to this lack of customer service and ability to "back" a defective merchandise, I will NEVER purchase from NoMoreRack again! Additionally, I will share my experience with friends and family....I wouldn't want anyone to waist their valuable money as I did!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy unless you know with 100% certainty the product isn't defective!

michaelb198
1/25/15

I bought the "Apple OEM earpods" and I had previously had some from when I bought my Iphone. After a year I eventually needed new headphones. I bought some from Nomorerack but as soon as I removed them from the packaging I could tell they were fake. They are poorly made and sound terrible. THERES A REASON THEY DONT LET YOU REVIEW THE PRODUCT ON THEIR OWN SITE.

I will never buy from them again. They wont even let me send them back because I had put them in my ear to test their fake product.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from here.

mb89
1/24/15

I order everything for Christmas through this site. I was nervous but after getting out of the hospital the week of Christmas was not an option. Everything I ordered was received within in three days and accounted for and works perfectly. We order several electronics a computer and bedding. I love this sight.

Tip for consumers: It's great. Soooo much stuff, careful not to over spend.

cherylc30
1/23/15

I purchased an expensive item from them, for my son for Christmas. Ordered early but asked if it didn't work would it be returnable. I was told it was guaranteed to work. Bought a flying drone. On Christmas day it disappointed by child. It would not fly or keep a charge. Brand new in the box, it didn't work, never left the ground. I have called the manufacturer and also No more rack. The manufacturer will not answer their phone and all voice mail boxes are full (for last 4 weeks). Nomorerack refused to make good as the 30 day purchase window had expired. I asked if it was ok that they sell items, take our money and the product does not have to work? I gave them almost a hundred dollars and they can walk away. Oh we are sorry. yeah you are SORRY! LOST MY BUSINESS AND ALL MY FRIENDS, Make good on that. the worst of this loss is the disappointment of a 13 year olds Christmas present I wouldn't trust this site if it was the last one available on earth. Boycott a site that doesn't honor its product. I think that if someone can sell broken items without refund they should go out of business!!!!

Tip for consumers: Beware of the discounted items. They get them from the returns department as they don't work.

gloriad9
1/23/15

Great prices, excellent products and fast delivery. I shop and purchase weekly.

Tip for consumers: Most late evenings they offer free shipping for three hours. They have a vast amount of good quality name brand items. They offer money off your orders when they see you shop. Cause you can put things on hold until you complete your order

suep25
1/22/15

Tip for consumers: Don't

joanner9
1/21/15

STAY AWAY. spent over $100 on items for vacation. I am a size 14 women's. I ordered large and even a few xl such as beach cover ups as I prefer them loose. The lg measured 10 inches across. It did not even fit my daughter size 10. I ended up returning everything. Of course they make you ship it all back separately so they can deduct more shipping charges. They said they would issue me credit. I paid in full with my credit card and want money refunded. In dispute with them now. Thank god I did the google protection. They are now involved. I do not recommend this site to anyone. The material in clothes was flimsy at best and would not hold up tbru more than one or two washes. What's that. Old saying ? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR .... 3 sizes less.

Tip for consumers: Stay away. Far far away sorry. First pic added random n cannot delete. Second photo shows lg dress against one dollar bill.

michaelaj2
1/20/15

I've made 2 purchases from nomorerack.com (sheets and a Dyson vacuum). Both were delivered without incident. The Dyson was refurbished and that was not mentioned in the ad as far as I can tell. However, at half the price of other retailers, I'm OK with that.

kathyr26
1/18/15

I wanted to do a return on a item I bought for Christmas. I did not have the box but I had the receipt they would not do anything. I would not recommend this site to anyone. Bad customer service. Kathyrohrbach1957@gmail.com

bobb661
1/18/15

Terrible experiece from every level. Bought a video camera, and Nomorerack sent a different camera. After arguing about it, I was sent a label and told they would exchange it. Then they said it would be the exact same one. The wrong one. So I had to argue about just getting a refund. I get them to say OK to that. They take a week to tell me it's processed. That was 1/30, it's now 1/18, and I just got it. Then they said they would give me a $20 credit, and they never did. They just refunded the original $20 credit I had in the first place. All they do is copy and paste pre written apologies in to the messages and e-mails, and assure you how important customers are. The whole time, knowing they are screwing you. 1/18/2015, and my kid still has not gotten her Christmas gift

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Unless you're buy cheap trinkets, and know that's what you are getting, go to Amazon, or someplace else. This place is a joke.

jann88
1/18/15

Awful awful awful customer service. Stay away from this company ... you will end up getting 'screwed' ... never again.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site ... there are others far better and far less expensive.

laszloh
1/17/15

the speakers I ordered never arrived. Only to my inquiry they replied that the their "partner was unable to reship this order", but for 3 weeks they did not do anything, accept kept the purchase price.

Tip for consumers: Avoid

kristim7
1/16/15

RUN, ROLL, PEDAL, DRIVE as fast as u can to put distance between yourself and this site. I
have ordered several items from them..from iPad cover to boots to furniture cover to sheets. The first time I saw this company was on a TV show so I thought they would be reputable and could be trusted but I made a terrible mistake. I made a horrible mistake.
I hope I save you the time and waste this cost me..I purchased furry lined boots, sheets, iPad cover and furniture cover...all were a complete disappointment and some of the poorest quality I have ever had. I buy things at the dollar store made far better than this stuff...
HERE IS WHAT I MISSED YOU MUST WATCH FOR: the retail prices are super high..the sheets retail price $250.00. On sale for $29.00 at NoMoreRack, you save $221.00..but how they sold them so cheap? Maybe High Volume Sales; maybe, Warehouse surplus, etc. And told myself same thing on other buys...but ask yourself this: Where are they finding such high Retail prices? for that amount!? Who will sell twin-sized sheets for $250.00?? Where do they get these prices? What is the iPad cover made of? I needed a detailed description but just assumed it was the same well-made cover I have and paid $49 for...retail prices matched.. Then the fact that I had no choice in the color of the iPad cover or the color of the styluses is a kind of hint..and that cover was little more than reinforced cardboard with some cover material that is not leather or Faux leather...other products I bought is just as poor in quality, just as disappointing and deceptive in their ads...
****the bottom line is that they have learned to word their ads in a way that gets us to assume the product is comparable to the quality products their listed retail price reflects. That is the trap..if it looks like the products we like and has a retail price of a high end item, we assume that is what we are dealing with! But then the real truth is that they are cheap, horrible, poorly made knock-offs and we are basically being tricked, almost defrauded and feeling robbed through their misrepresentations but we are also filling in some of the blanks ourselves...so, BUYER BEWARE OF WHAT THEY GET YOU THINK, OR ASSUME. ask questions, the right questions...but I would urge you not to purchase anything from this site..period. Unless you want s cheap, poorly made stand in for temporary use...I can go on for pages and pages with the details of my purchases, I already did but erased it so it wouldn't be too long for reading.

Tip for consumers: expect unpredictable shipping, poor service and really poor quality. Keep all your transactions and if they include an email for free shipping for next 3 hrs, look at the times and then remember they are on east coast time...you really are wasting your $ if u want any quality. But if u need bulk and quality is no factor, then ...well...you get what you pay for or less

bkb1
1/16/15

IF THERE WAS A MINUS STARS - I WOULD USE IT. BUYER BEWARE! I ordered a gold chain, received the wrong chain and looked like a item from a bubble gum machine suppose to be 14kt gold (high doubtful) had to send pictures so they could send them to their vendor, they were the ones that collected my payment why should i care about their vendor? when I contacted them via email get the required rma number, first they couldn't find me, then they issued the number and instructed me that i would receive a label to return it, i NEVER received the label. I think they screw with you so you will get disgusted and say forget the hassle i will just keep it. still haven't received the refund! i am going to have to dispute it with my bank!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE! If it sounds too good to be true IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! SHADY COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

dianej15
1/11/15

I ordered a pressure cooker and it came in dented inside the packing. I called to return it and was told they would send me a shipping label to send it back. I didn't get one, so I called and they told me it would be in a separate e-mail. Still didn't get it, so I e-mailed and they told me I would have to take it to the post office and pay for the return postage and they would give me a store credit. I NEVER want to order anything from them again, so a credit will do me no good. Customer service was friendly enough, but you can't get a straight answer from them.

Tip for consumers: Their products are defective and you can't get reliable information from customer service.

julien208
1/10/15

I've placed a few orders from this company.
FIRST CONCERN- The first thing I finally got was ripped and they were quick to send a return label but was told I might not get a replacement.
SECOND CONCERN- I ordered a higher priced item and my credit card company called to verify that I did indeed order it like they are suppose to do but a Paula from nomorerack is emailing requesting pictures of my ID and pervious billing statements from me with my name and address on them.
I feel like she is trying to steal my identity. I've never been asked for these things from a retail company.

bethj6
1/10/15

Worst experience ever. Ordered boots that were supposedly worth $75 for $23. Product was junk. No return info. Had to search on their site, email customer service, wait for responses, justify the return and then was told that almost half the cost would be charged for the return. Many many many emails later I am still not getting my money back, even though it was supposedly approved. Don't waste your money and time! Shop amazon or some other more reputable company.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother! Shop elsewhere

jacquelynnec
1/10/15

Ordered some cheap, cute bracelets over a year ago and they are true to the picture. I received everything, though they all came on different days and it took over 4-6 weeks to get. Wasn't really excited that you get charged shipping on each individual item either. All in all, I haven't ordered from them again, but that is just my choice.

jm127
1/7/15

The only positive thing that I can say about my order ( a comforter bed set) was that it came quickly. The quality of the set was so CHEAP and flimsy. two of the pillow cases were dirty!!! It looked nothing like the picture. I was so disappointed and will not order from them again.

Tip for consumers: buyer beware...you might think you are getting a great deal, but in my case the quality was so bad that I feel I over paid.

lindas126
1/6/15

The absolute worst customer service I've ever experienced. Robotic responses but never answered questions. Delivered wrong merchandise and refused to ship correct items even though their website showed ample stock. Wrote emails, participated in live chats, left voice messages - to no avail. DON"T shop here if you expect to get the correct merchandise within a normal shipping period - specifically if you are ordering for Christmas. Ordered in November - received wrong merchandise early December - begged for correct merchandise before Christmas - only to receive a refund one month later. Horrible experience! All responses said 'happy to help' - obviously not a personal message!

Tip for consumers: Do not shop at Nomorerack!

pattid4
1/6/15

I will NEVER EVER order from this company again! I ordered comforter & two pillows. I received only comforter. I called company, they have no record of my order! There was no order # on the invoice. So I ordered pillows again. Two days later, original pillows arrived. Don't like them. But no I can't return the first set of pillows because they say that my new order number on pillows invoice doesn't match my name! Then received second set, and was able to return. Now I look at my Paypal account and there is only a "partial refund". They did not refund my purchase price and now another call to them. Meanwhile still have first set of pillows that I don't want and can't return because they are claiming the account name is different even though the invoice has MY name on it. WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM. THESE GUYS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!

Tip for consumers: DON'T SHOP AT NOMORERACK.COM

annem38
1/6/15

NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER*NEVER AGAIN. I ordered 4 items, all of which CAME IN A SINGLE ORDER IN A SINGLE BOX, all of which had to be returned, and NoMoreRack -- !!note: without ever disclosing this anywhere!! -- required that EACH ITEM BE RETURNED SEPARATELY AT FOUR SEPARATE SHIPPING COSTS. Moreover, they are obnoxious, unresponsive, and horrible, horrible people to deal with. No amount of money in the world will make me go back. I will be posting this review on every website I can find, if I can even save one person from having to deal with them.

Note that another order I placed (for Apple-certified lightning cables) arrived with defective items, and I have been too worn down by the atrocious "customer service" at NoMoreRack to even bear dealing with it. I will eat the cost. Which is probably what it would cost me to return it anyway, with their fantastic policy.

SAVE YOURSELF.

pams30
1/6/15

They say " At Nomorerack, customer satisfaction is our main goal."My foot Bull *****it service .
...They don't mean what they say .I ordered a cell phone holder.It was a christmas gift for my husband .You all know how the morning of christmas is ...boxes ,gift wraps every thing goes in the trash .I went in the car a couple of days later to instal it & realized that it was broken ....I have the item number & they refuse to exchange it ...NEVER ORDER anything from here ...just a bunch of cheats who sell defected stuff .

11 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
Answer
lisat73
A: There is NO return policy. One item I bought from them was not at all what was pictured and di not fit. I returned it to them with the label they sent me, only to have it returned back to my home saying it was not a valid address. What the...?? It is their label! And I was only credited $ 6.00 of the $17.00 purchase price. They said they only accept items for return if they are defective. Another item was defective, so I i quired how to get an exchange for a workable item. They would not even exchange it, nor refund my money, nor could I send it back. They are liars and just want your money for the crappy products they sell. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.
1 day ago

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Answer
laureenh2
A: NMR DESERVES AN F RATING FROM THE BBB. NMR IS A SCAM! SENDS STUFF THAT DOES NOT WORK, AND REFUSES TO REFUND!

I hate this website--don't use it!
4/22/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

20 Photos for NoMoreRack