US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

673 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

3/11/14

This company SUCKS!
Beyond poor quality
Shipping is soo slow walking it here would be faster
they "claim" if u FIND it cheaper they will give u 3x the amount --NOT!
IF U COMPLAIN U ONLY GET A FORM LETTER TYPE EMAIL NOTHING MORE

3/6/14

I bought my grandson a remote control helicopter for Christmas mailed t to him. It never worked at all tried to send it back they would not even exchange it for me for a new one that worked. They said I had 3 days to exchange. That could not have happened since I bought it as a gift had to mail it to him. I would never buy anything from then again. Very unhappy customer

3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

3/4/14

They are absolutely aweful!!!! I bought a ring and it was fake and nothing like described. Extreme false advertising from them. Then I return it and they only give me back half of what I paid for it. I read there return policies and only fee it states is that buyer may be responsible for shipping charges. They only charge $2 for theirs and I highly doubt it cost $10 to ship it since it weighed barely anything. I didn't even get any notice they received it and processed the return. I found out by looking for myself. Terrible communication. I would not spend .50 cents here. Oh and my package was delivered very late.

3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

3/1/14

Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!!

2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

2/28/14

I've ordered 3 items from them. A bike cell phone holder for my son, he is very happy with, said it's very sturdy and easy to mount . A Belleza flat iron at a fraction of the retail price (my daughter is happy) . A pair of sterling silver earrings good quality. Everything arrived as expected and sooner than expected. I would have no problem buying again.

2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

2/25/14

When they say it will take 2-3 weeks to get your package, just know that most likely means it WILL take that long and probably longer. Also, they WILL NOT cancel your order if it takes longer to ship then they say it will. I do almost all of my shopping online and NO COMPAANY takes this long to ship items. They actually told me they would rather lose me as a customer then give me a refund. Actual words from the suoervisor's mouth. That is the truth!!!

2/24/14

My cousin tried returning two products that arrived to her broken. After weeks of fighting it, they finally told her to return the items, but refused to give her a refund.
She posted her story on their facebook wall, only to be told "send us a private message" and then she was blocked from the page.
I left a comment on their wall, bringing the block to their attention (and to my friends list attention) only to be told "have her send us a private message" to which I replied that she couldn't because they have blocked her. A friend of mine saw my post and commented "Saw it. Noted"
Next thing I know, I'm blocked and my friend who commented was blocked.
So I took to twitter, and have since been blocked as well.
Where is the customer service? They claim to want to help but block any users with discontent.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH NOMORERACK.COM they lack integrity and professionalism.

2/24/14

I don't care if the boots were marked for final sale or not. If NoMoreRack wants to have a business prosper and grow, it is NOT the way you treat your customers by not allowing returns. The CEO and the other upper echelon business men could learn a thing or two from the way K-Mart, for example, runs their customer service and return policies. Buying things over the internet, especially cloths, is a risky thing for the buyer because he/she cannot try them on or examine the quality. Those reasons alone, should make it a policy for ALL internet sellers of wearing apparel, that the customer should have a "hassle-free" return if need be.
Rest assured, I will NOT be doing business with nomorerack again, and I will spread the word among my friends and family as well.
G.

2/24/14

I asked them politely to stop sending me emails and even followed their instructions on how to stop receiving emails yet they continue to send me emails. Absolutely terrible customer relations!

2/24/14

In the last 8 months I have used my debit card 4 times at Nomorerack.com. I have not used this card anywhere else online. My banking account has been hacked into using these purchases twice (both occurring 60 days after a purchase from NMR.). DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE IF YOU VALUE YOUR BANKING INFORMATION OR PERSONAL IDENTITY!

2/21/14

I placed a order two weeks ago! Tried to go back into my account to check order and it said my account was deactivated I changed my password and got back in to find out my order had been canceled! I emailed them and they didn't respond for three days! They told me that my account flawed as a fraud account! So my husband set up a account and ordered items on tuesday! Today it showed our order was canceled and his account was deactivated to! I had finally found what I had been looking for a while and can't even get what I order cuz they want to cancel our accounts! Do not order from this company!!!!

2/20/14

I ordered a red Android before Christmas for a good price. It was delayed in shipping but did arrive just before Christmas. It looked good and was sealed in the package. Other things I had purchased were good so I wrapped it for Christmas. It wasn't opened for a few weeks. When it was opened it was PINK. Color not super important but it was scratched and partially repainted! (Used! not new!) When I charged it and tried to turn it on it was LOCKED! Used, damaged and not even the one I ordered! Customer service said the time period had expired and there was nothing they could do!!! They did nothing for me! I had been happy with other items and would have been an excellent customer and shared my great experience with others. I will not trust them with my business.

2/18/14

Please, quit posting the same canned response to every problem! Everyone has a different experience and should be handled as such. I had a horrible experience which I am not even going to go into details about but if you are an intelligent shopper, go somewhere else. No amount of savings is worth your time and even more your energy.

2/17/14

I ordered sheets which took several weeks to receive. I then ordered an item which was stolen off my porch so I never even got to see it. I am actually writing this for my sister. She ordered the wish lanterns ( which is what was stolen from me) and they never came! She has not even received an email with an order number or shipping notification. After reading all of these reviews, I have no idea HOW this site has not been shut down completely. How can they be allowed to continue to rob people of their hard-earned money? I am so disappointed! NEVER AGAIN!

2/17/14

Worst people ever!

I ordered three items and returned them. They received and took so long to refund me back. I waited weeks and they still haven't refunded me. Luckily I used my Paypal account and I opened a case on them and instantly they refunded me.

But guess what, now I cannot access my nomorerack account lololol... They blocked me lololololool..

What they don't realized is that they lost 15 accounts (family members and friends) who used them a lot.

GROUPON is the best!!!!!!!!!

2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

2/15/14

I ordered 3 pieces of jewelry (Stainless steel for men) When I received the package, The packing slip showed all items had been packed but one of the bracelets I ordered was not in the package. I do not believe it ever left the supplier. When I contacted NMR they said the supplier could not replace the item and offered me a store credit. No one in their right mind would want a store credit from a store that could not furnish the item ordered. I want my money back so I can order the item or similar from someone else. They have not resolved this issue in a satisfactory way! They still show that item for sale!!!

2/15/14

If you are reading this BUYER BEWARE save yourself some time, aggravation and frustration DO NOT PURCHASE from nomorerack. You will be disappointed with the product, you will be challenged with any type of refund or exchange. It's not worth the effort. Note that there is no phone number on the website it's all through email. They hide behind the internet once they have your hard earned cash.

2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

2/14/14

I ordered a purple fringe bag in Dec. It was horrific quality. Emailed many times on how to return it. Finally a response. It came back in my package today marked "refused" on the package!!!! Are you kidding me??? Somehow I don't believe I will ever get my money back - they won't even accept their return mail. What a sham, what a shame!!! I am going to put a bad review on every review site I can find about this company. Buyer beware!!!

2/12/14

I ordered three items. The duvet cover and shams are of good quality. The two pieces of jewelry are beautiful. They all arrived quickly and were packaged well. I've since ordered more jewelry. Looking forward to receiving my next items.

2/12/14

i ordered 4 of an item, only 1 was in the box... the invoice said 4... the item was cheap.. so i'm returning it. they want me to return all 4, but i only got 1.. and they said it was impossible that i only received 1.. don't order from this websight..

2/11/14

My experience had been good until I had to return an item. I simply wanted to exchange it for another size, but they did not offer this option. So I returned the package. I was then informed that they received the package after the 14 day return period so I'm not eligible for credit or refund. They still have the item I returned to them. This site is a ripoff! I would spend a little more and get the service you deserve if you need it.

2/10/14

I found out about nomorerack.com from the NokiaUS facebook page when a portable battery charger deal was posted. I bought the little portable charger and use it all of the time. I have told numerous family members about nomorerack.com and everybody has had good experiences. With my last order I was given a wrong tracking number and realized this when my package was listed as being delivered to another state. I contacted nomorerack.com by email and within 24 hours was given an apology for the inconvenience, the proper tracking number, and the assurance that the new number had been checked and the package was in my city. It was waiting for me when I got home that evening.

2/9/14

I ordered a two pack power bank charger it was advertised as a two pack for 11.00 lower in the list was same item for a two pack for 17.00 I carefully examined both descriptions and they were the exact same I figured maybe the one at the beginning of the items for sale list was a special deal so I ordered one set in black one in silver they sent me only one of each. When I went back to look at my history the item description was changed to a single power bank charger and get were no longer for sale in their site. I tried customer service explaining everything they said I only ordered a single one. This was a flat out lie because my husband and daughter looked at the descriptions as well before I placed the order. I emailed them back and still waiting for another reply. I will not order from them again. Any company that can change their description after you purchase it and cheat you out of your order is no a company to do business with.

2/7/14

I ordered a transistor radio and it came USED. I paid to have it sent back with the assurance that the item cost and the postage would be credited to the card I used to purchase it on. NO REFUND EVER CAME. They also wont answer their phones.

2/7/14

I will never order from this site again. I ordered something from them and did receive it, however, when I checked my bank statement, I see that they submitted it as a recurring check card purchase. I called my bank and my bank told me that it was submitted to them like that. In other words they would have tried to charge my account every month. Needless to say I am angry. When I called nomorerack.com twice I was told that it was not their fault and that it must be my bank's fault. I do not believe that at all, I trust my bank way more than I trust nomorerack.com. Beware, beware of this site.

2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

2/5/14

I have been with nomorerack for a little over a year now. I have sent family and friends to this site and I wish I never did. I placed a order dec 27 2013. Never received it sent a email to there customer service and they stated that the order could not be completed because the supplier didn't have the items anymore, ok fine but then you tell me that you've know this since Dec 30 2013 and did not contact me or give me my money back. What has really ended my relationship with this company is: They sent a laptop with a battery that doesn't work. Takes me over 2 to 3 months to receive anything and last but not at all the end, dec issue, i didn't get a respond from my email to them till January 20, 2014 and I have not received anything or my money back. Very disappointed

2/4/14

So I found this website advertised on facebook, thinking it was legit. I thought a friend posted it, but i wasn't paying attention and it was actually an ad that went through my feed (I figured this out after my purchase of course). Anyways, I ordered 3 things, and just like anyone who first goes to the site, you add things to your cart like crazy! Why? Because the products are supposedly quality (expensive) products that are marked down tremendously. A 250 dollar down comforter for 36 bucks? WHAT A STEAL!!!

Well let me tell you, a 36 dollar down comforter will get you...well, a 36 dollar down comforter. It's not even a down comforter - more like one of those disney comforters you get at walmart. It's so awful! And I would return it, but it would cost me more to ship it back to china because its so heavy than to just donate it!

So...this website isn't a complete scam, I mean, I did get "product." But was it the quality it claimed to be? Oh god no.

2/3/14

I ordered a gift for my sister and this sorry excuse of a store canceled the order with out any notification! Nothing! I love Overstock and Amazon. I read all the bad reviews of Nomorerack, but decided to give it a try. Bad move on my part. There is no way this store can stay in business with such poor service.

2/3/14

I AM GOING BACK TO SHOP WITH E-BAY & AMAZON BECAUSE THIS COMPANY DO NOT LIVE UP TO THEIR WORD. I BOUGHT SEVERAL ITEMS FROM THEM SOME I AM PLEASED EITH SOME I DONT BOT I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THE SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA SMART PHONE I ORDEREDB BEFORE IT WAS SHIPPED I FOUND OUT MY CARRIER BOOST DID NOT USED THE GSM. NET WORK SO I TOLD THEM RIGHT AWAY THEY REPLIED MY ORDER ALREADY SENT OUT TO THEIR AFFILIATES BUT WHEN I GET IT I CAN RETURN IT WHEN I TRY TO RETURN IT I COULD NOT GET A RMA NUMBER BECAUSE IT IS A FINAL SALE.NOW I LOST ALMOST $400.00 JUST LIKE THATI SPEND A LOT OF MONEY WITH THEM BUT NO MORE. THEY ARE PIMP OF MERCHANDISE (STAY AWAY YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED)

2/3/14

BUYER BEWARE - Received damaged 3-piece Travelers Choice Luggage - Large piece appeared fine. Used the luggage a few weeks after purchasing item - had to remove lining to determine interior extension handle structure was dmaged/smashed - could not use extension handle to roll luggage. Customer service refused to refund or exchange merchandise.

2/3/14

I ordered three Items from nomorerack. I received an email stating that only one item has been shipped. Today I was looking at my account on nomorerack website and they show that two items were sent with the same tracking information. I contacted the customer service department via chat and phone to let them know that I was only sent one item and could they have the second item reordered. They all stated that their "system" stated that two items were shipped. I offered to send them the email I received and asked them to review the FedEx tracking information. The representatives just kept stating that I was sent two items. Now I have to go through my bank to request a refund because customer service refused to research my issue. All I need them to do is reorder the item that was not sent . If a company refuses to put any effort into something this simple. Just think what would happen with something major. This was my first and last time ordering from this company.

2/2/14

DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! That was the worst experience I've ever had! I bought 10 items from them. I received one of them after about 2 months! Then I informed them that I want to return 3 items and they sent me a return label. I returned those in a package and received credit just for one of them! When I asked them about other 2 items, they told me that the address that you have returned the stuffs is wrong! I told them that you sent that return label to me!!! Why you sent a return label with wrong address. Besides if the address was wrong then why did you gave credit for one of them. The next time they said that we are not responsible for lost items!!!! The USPS tracking shows that they have received those items, but they say that they are lost!!!!They asked for return label and I sent all the emails and documents to them many times(as they asked), but they don't even read them and just repeat that they can't pay for lost items!!!!! Their customer service just plays people! Now, I'm going to fill a claim against them!

2/2/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. CHEAP QUALITY AND THEY FAIL TO SHIP ALL THE ITEMS ORDERED. I ORDERED MULTIPLE ITEMS AND DIDNT RECEIVE ALL OF THEM. I JUST NOW WANT A REFUND. BBB IS BEING NOTIFIED.

2/1/14

Bought 2 pair of foot insoles for $9 they said the retail value was $29.99 . When I received them I had to laugh because they were the same exact ones that I bought a week earlier at Dollar Tree which i thre away because they were no good. I will not be buying anything from them in the future

2/1/14

I ordered several tablets 2 for my family and 2 for the grand kids for Christmas on December 8th and 9th. I was aware they stated it would take 14 days for delivery. On December 23rd I got an email stating my order was just shipped. I could not believe they just got around to shipping my items waiting 15 days to ship my order. I knew it was going to be close. I sent them an email to tell them that since I was not going to receive my order until January that I would probably return the 2 I bought for my grandsons. They apologized and said they were working very hard to meet all the orders. The following day I received all the tablets. GO FIGURE. Now today I received 4 emails thanking me for my order for 4 tablets and that they were delivered January 31st. The order numbers are the same as the order made in December and I have not received the January 31st order they indicated "was delivered ". Now I have to wait and see if I was charged again or if I will be receiving this second order.
I will say the tablets I received were great. I hope there is a paper and email problem with their staff and that this is a mix up at their end and I am not charged again or receive 4 more tablets. I think it would be a good idea for this company to give a customer service telephone number to improve better communication for both parties and thus improve customer satisfaction. Thank you Donnis

1/31/14

I ordered a pair of DAWG fleece lined short slip on boots and they were shipped the same day. I received confirmation of the order and all necessary follow up. Beats Macy's 100 % . The boots arrived, true to size and I am a very happy customer for $19.

1/31/14

THEY SUCK! NEVER RECEIVED THE HELP I NEEDED. BOUGHT A TABLET FOR MY MOM FOR CHRISTMAS AND IT NEVER WORKED. TRIED SINCE THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND COULD NEVER GET HELP. I COULD ONLY EMAIL AND NO ONE WOULD EVER RETURN MY EMAIL. NOW THAT MY "14" DAY GRACE PERIOD HAS ENDED THEY TELL ME TO CALL THE MFG. WHICH HAS A NONE WORKING NUMBER, AND ALL REVIEWS ARE HORRIBLE ON THE MFG. THIS IS A SCAM AND WOULD NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN.

1/31/14

UPDATE...Since I wrote this I was contacted by a NMR representative and ALL has been resolved in a very favorable manner. Thank you, NoMoreRack!
Signed,
Very Pleased Customer

I order from NoMoreRack two weeks ago. I ordered a Black jacket and received a Purple one instead. The 800 number is only a recording and It took 3 days to reply to my email...only to find out that NOT only did I pay to have the wrong item shipped, but I have to pay for the return shipping and then receive a store credit for my jacket and the return shipping ONLY. NEVER, NEVER EVER will I buy from No More Rack or recommend your company. No customer service skills at ALLand what little you give sucks! So, as the name states NoMoreRack.for me.

1/30/14

I purchased a set of sheets for $29 that Nomorerack.com claimed to be worth $250. The quality is terrible. The sheet doesn't even fit my bed and there are now multiple snags in the sheets themselves after I washed them per the instructions on the tag. Never in my life have I seen bed sheets snag like this. This company is falsely advertising the true quality and value of these items.

1/28/14

I love shopping here! Shipping can be a bit slow at times, but it is mentioned several times on the website. I have been extremely happy with everything I have ordered, except 1 item, which was very easy to return when I contact customer service via the website. I've ordered everything from clothes to jewelry to sheets & pillows to tablets. Wonderful!

1/28/14

They required me to give them my ID just because I accessed the site from more than one IPs. After 2 weeks of back and forth they still haven't resolved the simple issue, all in the name of security. I'm not giving them my ID for an internet order, this site is run by some real idiots.

1/27/14

I bought 2 tablets for xmas. They took 4 weeks to arrive! Now, after my kids have used them for a month, one of them won't take a charge at all!!!!! Not to mention, they hold a charge for 2 hours top! When I called today, the lady rushes me off the phone saying there is nothing they can do for me! I wasted over $130!!!!!!!! I will never shop with them again.

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber