US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 554 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 1,520 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 104 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

juliuss35
4/21/15

I ordered several times from this company. I ordered several items on 3/27/2015. According to them, they were delivered. These items were left at my apartment front door. three parcels were delivered at the door except for the Garmin 5 GPS which was never delivered. I had to contact them by email and left phone calls before I was finally able to reach them. They wanted me to check with my neighbor for the GPS, contact the Postal service and file a police report. I did file a police report but now they want me to get it with exactly description of the item and scan it to them. NOW THEY EXPECT THE CUSTOMER TO RUN AROUND AND WASTE THEIR TIME TO PROOF THAT WE DID NOT RECEIVE THE ITEM. I contacted my Credit Card company, I hope that they follow up and get back my money from this company. What can we the customers do

Tip for consumers: stop shopping online from this company

jimh82
4/18/15

Hello, I was a sucker and bought a Plantronics Blue tooth headset that failed in 90 days and now they are hiding under a cop-out that it was a refurbished product with a only a 30 day warranty. Funny, there was no part of their ad that stated "beware, refurbished or returned product, all sales final" as is their claim today. if the truth would have beer told prior to the sale, I never would have bought from them. As I have learned MOST of their products are seconds, refurbished, or returns. They seem to fail to mention the facts in their ads as they claim to have good deals, not refurbished trash. There seems to be a failure in dispensing the truth on their products.

beverlyp14
4/18/15

I ordered a tablet deal, it got lost in transit, they refunded my card and sent out second tablet deal. Recd them both and they gav me the lost one for free to apologize for it getting lost. They are the best!!! Wish I could give them more stars!! Their customer service is fantastic, they are with you until its resolved!! Love r
Them!!!!

anniep18
4/17/15

I am so mad, I can hardly write this review. I have spent the whole evening trying to order a product. For 24 years, I have lived at my present address. However, no more rack will not accept this address. Well, try to contact customer support. Good luck! You have to email them and hope for response. Of course, by the time they may contact me, I am sure the sale will be over. I have dealt with many companies, but never with such poor service. I have also never been so upset that I would want to write a review like this.

Tip for consumers: Value might be good, but not if they don't allow you to get the product.

pennys9
4/16/15

I have placed several orders with these people and have not had any problems....however, I ordered and received a watch, set the time and it didn't work, sent an email and did get a reply almost immediately, asked if it was defective...?!?! I replied yes it doesn't work. They then sent me a return authorization number and a UPS shipping label. When I was preparing the box for return, I started fooling with the watch and it started working, soooo I sent them an email and told them I was keeping the watch, I really liked it....but also said if it stopped working in the next week I would return it. I am a little concerned for future orders from the reviews on here. I do know I won't order any technology items.....

jingfeij
4/14/15

I had placed orders twice from NoMoreRack. The first one was in March 2014. There was one item missing from the shipment and I was promised to receive it in 3 weeks after calling the customer service. It has been a year and it never came.

I decided to give it a try in March 2015. Again 2 items missing from the order but my account shows the shipment was completed. Called the customer service and they promised to give it a check. Got a reply by email on 4/14/2015 saying the supplier could not handle this order and decided to have it canceled.

Sounds like they don't have a good tracking system to keep customers posted.

Would not want to try the 3rd time.

ronb45
4/11/15

one star is too many. Tried to return defective Kcup coffee. Maria said the site said only pre 2013 machines. Mine was actually was pre 2013.Then she claimed site said this product had no refunds. I now see that they don't make good on anything they sell that is defective.

anns54
4/3/15

I received my first order. It was a set of sheets. They are very nice and there were no problems. The comments and ratings are so bad that even though I might order from nomorerack.com again, I'm afraid to take the chance.

barbarar43
4/3/15

I bought an iMac PC in Nov. 2014, it was advertised with wireless mouse and wireless keyboard, neither were wireless. The Mac had a 5 huge cracks in the back that had been hidden with apoxsy glue, which i thought was just a piece of clear tape on the back. It said once you set up the icloud it was not returnable. It never worked more than 2 days out of the week, it spent most of it's time in a download mode. I can't return it, a $449.00 loss.
I also ordered two pair of colorful tights that both had rips in the seam....I will never order anything from NOMORERACK again.

jm138
4/2/15

I returned some unopened, brand new product to them valued at $150 and they refused to refund the money. After an hour of telling me they were a great company, they still refused to refund the money. I finally realized my money was gone forever. The products I decided to keep were very cheap quality.

Tip for consumers: Don't even think about it!!!

tracyo8
4/2/15

I order a lot from this site! Everything from clothes, to boots, to jewelry. Never had a problem. Can't beat the prices and $2 shipping. My favorite online store! A+++

nathanr23
4/2/15

I bought a go pro hero set here that contains a lot of items, including the monopod, I just got the package last week and found out that there are a lot of things that were missing like the selfie stick, filter kit, adpater, floating water bobber, and even the case for my set. i called them and they were nice and assisted me with my concerns, but told me that they will call the one who manufactured the item, and said that i will get a feedback in 3 to 5 business days, yet its been 4 days now and i havent got anything. so watch out for the things that you will buy from this internet site.

Tip for consumers: Asked them first and record your conversation, to get them for false advertisement!

youcefa3
4/2/15

Please go ahead and take my advice,, don't buy from this people i bought a headsets Dr Dre
Beats studio the arrived broken when i tried to exchange them for a new item, they had sent me the same item with some glue on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i contacted them then i was told that supposedly the manufacturer had made a mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! while they have a huge warehouse where they stock their merchandise they do not deal with manufacturers,,,, don't buy that they just try to gain sometime to make you think that is not their fault while it is!!!
any way in conclusion those people are liars and thiefs, above is my personal experience i have nothing against those people, yet that's is truly what happened!!!

quentinh10
4/2/15

This website has system problem in taking orders. I place an order for a suit in size 36S, they shipped me a size 44R (a 6 grades in difference!). When I called their customer service, the rep shown no care of customer satisfaction, he kept saying it was me made a wrong order thus I have to pay for the return cost (which is about 20% of the deal). I am sure I in no way would make such mistake when placed the order. Late after spoke to the rep, I wrote a email to their customer service, the reply also insists that they will not give me the full refund."Unfortunately, we cannot issue full refund for the said item, as we would not make any changes to order once placed."

joanh27
4/1/15

Everything arrives as I looked for it to be.

margiel3
3/31/15

I bought 3 salt lamps as gifts in febru
rary .received tracking number .said was delivered to some guy on street ,who said he was the recipient .The address was on package .They still have not received gift .the other two were delivered .Also charged me shipping fees ,which were supposed to be free .Also the two received had bad light bulbs

Tip for consumers: pick up at gated community only ! Be home !

donnaj13
3/30/15

I ordered 3 items from No More Racks, 1 (exxercise equipent) never arrived, 1 (earrings) can broken, I did receive a braclet on in good shape. I called customer service they were so rude and unresponsive it was ridiculous. They acted like I was lying. After several hours of wasted e-mails and phone calls trying to resolve the matter, I gave up. If they need to $56.00 that badly they could keep it . No matter how good the deal seems my advise is run. This company is terrible, no integrity at all.

Tip for consumers: Help other, let us know your experience

nicolef20
3/26/15

Our company bought two items: cordless phones and an iPad. Neither are as described. I might as well throw the phones away. They simply DO NOT work.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulai2
3/26/15

This week I ordered something from No more rack....NEVER again!! The quality is poor, the color nowhere near what is pictured and the return department ridiculous! I told the agent that I would make sure to tell everyone I know!!!

anns53

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

richardd63
3/22/15

Would you assume that "U.S. Traveler Long Haul 24 Cargo Trunk Luggage" should survive one direct flight without sustaining significant damage? I did. I received Luggage for my vacation on Tuesday, used it for my trip on Sat and it arrived so badly damaged I could not use it for my return flight from the Dominican Republic. After numerous attempts to resolve with nomorerack, I was issued an RMA. Great, I didn't bring the pieces back from vacation with me (that was also documented day one). What did I expect, LLBean or REI ?

Tip for consumers: Only purchase what you can and will return in original packaging. Thus, do not purchase anything you would take or use on a trip. Do not expect someone to actually read the complaint you send.

linw176
3/15/15

Horrible experience. Got an email saying my order had been delivered. It had not. When I told them they said I "shouldn't expect my order before 2-3 weeks." Said I was responding to their message that it had been delivered. They were, "huh?" Had ordered a smallish duffle bag on wheels. Arrived with no wheels. Nothing on site about wheels being extra...ONLY on the material that came with bag. Wheels only available in Italy and no shipment to the US...AND they were out of stock anyway.

Just found out I can't return the bag as "upon checking on the product description of the item, it does not mention that this will come with a trolley" - even though that's WHAT THE PHOTOS SHOW.

riteshn
3/15/15

Horrible service and defective products. I had problems right form the start on the very first order I placed with them. The support has been pathetic, they have a standard response to all your emails "we apologize for the inconvenience; we will revert after we hear back from our partner". Even after 15 days, it is still the same answer. I am still waiting for my money back from them. I used them only because they were being shown as a Google Trusted Store, but now it seems even they have removed them from their list.

Update
I finally got my money back! Google Trusted Store was very helpful, since I had protected my purchase through them. Also, I had waged a relentless two week exchange with them asking for my money back. They did get involved, and I see that even they have removed the company - it does not carry the Google Trusted Store logo!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to received defective product,bad service. If you think you got a deal, it is only a matter of time before you get banged! At your risk, mate, at your risk.

sherryl15
3/12/15

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM 3 TIMES, AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT CANCLE THE ORDERS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT THE ITEM I HAD ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND THEY HAD TO KNOW THIS ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE YET TO SEE IF MY CARD WILL BE CREDITED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

melaniek5
3/12/15

The most horrific customer service I have ever experienced! I had a few "successful transactions" when I first ordered from them then "BAM" bought boots and received 2 right boots..... Sent them back and "6" weeks later they were returned. They were on my doorstep when i returned from vacation. Ps I purchased them for the trip.
BEWARE!!!!!! They will get you eventually

kimc67
3/11/15

Love it.

stephaniet23
3/11/15

I attempted to get a resolve to an item I ordered and the item was shipped and confirmed shipped to a wrong address. The customer service referred me to their FAQ on their website concerning BUYING SAFE Guarantee. How difficult is it to ship an item to the right address? Mind you this company sent me a confirmation shipping tracking number the day of the shipment being delivered to the wrong address. Just unacceptable and unheard of mistake in the industry with all the QUALITY CONTROL measures used in OTHER businesses not obviously used here. BUYER BEWARE nothing safe about this company if they can't ship the item to the PROPER address.

Tip for consumers: Beware of how they ship and others reviews before making the same mistake I did.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

susang53
3/7/15

When you call customer service they make you email your complaint and then you get stonewalled!!! I have been blocked and can't get an answer as to why. I have never had payment problem and have spent thousands over the year. They will not give me a phone number to call and speak to a human being about my issue. They just cut and paste their email responses with no answer!!!!!

mattd38
3/5/15

They have held my funds for over a week. They cancelled my order which was supposed to be a part of some fraud protection but once I provided them proof of my ID and residence they still will not issue my order and have not refunded my money. A customer service representative can issue a refund in minutes. NEVER LET THEM CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE. They gave me a range of excuses and led me to believe they would fix the problem but all they managed to do was take my money. DO NOT SHOP THERE

Tip for consumers: USE PAYPAL if you do deal with these people and use GOOGLE TRUSTED. I am hopeful that Google will help me get my money back.

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

kareng42
3/3/15

I have tried COUNTLESS time to resolve a credit issue that they owe me money. I NEVER get the same customer service agent, cannot reach them by phone. They still OWE me $29.00 plus $16.00 for repeat bank charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER SHOP THIS SITE

go1348
3/3/15

I would strongly advise for everybody for stay away from this fraudulent website. If you ever have a problem and decide to return your item and it is not your fault they will rob you of half of your refund money for the return shipping. Another way they will rob you is if you get a store credit from them for your return, they will only let you use it if you spend twice as much on their website. For example, they gave me $20 store credit but didn't let me use it unless I'd spend $40. So I had to look for other merchandise I absolutely didn't need to be able to use my store credit. I will never shop with them again. Last but not least - a horrible customer service. They lied to me that they would give me $24 refund and we I sent the item back I only got the half of that - $13.31. When I sent them an email about it they told me I was confused! Do not buy from these liars because they will rip you off.

peterr50
3/2/15

ok went into their site and a popup scfreen came up and said 1 more hour for free shipping. Ok cool so i placea $59 order in less than 8 minutes and it charges me shipping. So i write customer service and i get an email which i read about an hour an a half later so free shipping is gone. so get this, Noel tells me to send a scfreen shot of teh free shipping.... What?
i explain it has now been over an hour and it will not be there anymore. So i tell Noel if they are not going to do anything then just cancel the order. Guess what? Order was cancelled.
Ok credit $2 or lose a $59 order...... hmmmm Noel says cancel order LOL

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

gwens6
2/27/15

After many e-mails back and forth I was given a refund. It took weeks and perseverance, but at least I received a refund. I ordered 1,000 thread count sheets, The quality is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs

Tip for consumers: Do satisfaction research on product from other sites before purchasing.

cs87
2/26/15

I ordered 4 Peplum high-low tops from NoMoreRack. The size did not fit as described, so I simply wanted to do an even exchange. When I called for a return authorization code to return/exchange the tops, I was told that I would have to pay individual shipping costs to return each top. I disagreed, because I received all four tops in one small package and they were going to make me pay / automatically deduct shipping costs from original form of purchase, to ship the tops back individually, instead of giving me a full refund (when I wasn't even asking for a refund, I just wanted to exchange). This is a RIP OFF!!!! It would have resulted in them taking money from what I should have been refunded and then they were going to charge me new shipping fees to have the replacement order (a different size) shipped to me, because they do not do exchanges, only refunds as a store credit. I do not recommend nomorerack...and I hope consumers take heed! They are not consumer friendly and they are a RIP OFF!!!!

courtneye7
2/20/15

I ordered 2 tablets at the end of January. Received a glitch email telling me they had been shipped, then never received any new notice my items had been shipped. Finally get ONE tablet and not the other. I called and all they could do was send an email to manufacturing whom never responded. So i was issued a refund instead and told i could repurchase my other tablet. So here I am a month later sitting with one tablet and refunded money all due to the fact they have morons working in their shipping center!!!!

marilynnm2
2/20/15

Tip for consumers: Better not want to make a return. What a hastle they put you through. Days of emails back and forth. It was exasperating! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my money. I don't recommend buying from them...it's not worth the aggravation!

pennys8
2/19/15

I bought two things from them, one thing was the hugg boots and another one was a little iPad for $59 and everything works just fine I'm happy.

barbarar39
2/16/15

I ordered a 7" tablet for myself in December. I found it wouldn't charge. After repeated tries and complete failure I decided to return this item ($47). I returned it in the original package, sending it from my home mailbox to their address. I have no car to go to the post office so this is how I mail packages....no problem! But, since I don't have a tracking number they have given up on even bothering to find the item or giving me credit. I have purchased a lot from NOMORERACK and would have been a loyal customer but due to this I will buy nothing from them ever again.

dees38
2/15/15

Nomorerack is not paying their employees on time. Always late. They also have training bond of 10,000 which an employee will get if they resign or if they got terminated. That's how they cheat!!!!!

Tip for consumers: 111

michelles75
2/14/15

Shipping takes way, way, way too long!

divyas5
2/8/15

Worst site I have shopped on. They sent a different item from the one we ordered for. This has happened consecutively. we had to take the burden of returning it back again and again.

Tip for consumers: Don't ever buy from this site

stever61
2/4/15

I ordered an Android tablet for $56. I got my order & it had the keyboard case & stylus pen's. I got a piece of styrofoam for the tablet. I contacted customer service & was told that the manufacturer said the weight of package confirmed that the complete order had been shipped so I am stuck with a worthless piece of crap. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE.

kimberlyr12
2/2/15

I ordered a cat condo and received one that was used and had been returned. The box was beat up and still had the prior persons information for the return in the box as well as their shipping label on it. The item was dirty and full of cat hair! I couldn't get that box out of my house fast enough. I called nomorerack.com and was told I couldn't get a refund or a replacement item for at least 2 weeks. I have to ship this item back (no problem here with that) once received and verification confirmed they will send another one and/or refund me within 10 days???? Ridiculous I shouldn't have to wait for anything they sent this nasty thing to me they should do whatever to make it right that doesn't involve me waiting 2 weeks for a replacement!

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time or money ordering!

robertv20
1/30/15

nomorerack is the big lots of the internet. they list refurbished items as new and will not refund. very dissapointed

Tip for consumers: dont

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/16/16
Answer
choxic
A: Hi Doris P.,

Good day! We apologize, however, the order number you have provided was invalid. For us to assist you accordingly, may we kindly ask you to please provide us with the correct order number or the email address associated with your account? Thank you.

You may contact us through this link: https://www.choxi.com/info/customer_service .

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.
2/17/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
11/30/15
Answer
nomorerackc
A: Hi Kat A.,

Good day! Thank you for posting your question. Kindly see the information below which you may also find in our website's FAQ page:

"Where are you located?​
Our office is headquartered in NY, but we only sell online ​at ​www.choxi.com."

For more information, you may also visit our FAQ page at www.choxi.com . If you need further assistance, you may also contact us through customercare@choxi.com .
At Choxi, customer satisfaction is our main goal.
1/29/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

20 Photos for NoMoreRack