US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisak46

The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... (in 224 reviews)

augustap1

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. (in 695 reviews)

raquelc1

I even got store credit as a courtesy for being a loyal customer. (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

arleenm
12/10/14

Ordered a bunch of stuff last night, changed my mind on one thing. When I tried to get a refund within the hour, they were closed. Sent an e-mail describing what I wanted to return.
Woke up this morning, went to do the return again ( I didn't think that anyone would have done it over night) got an e-mail that the transaction was complete. I was pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I am as pleased with the blanket I ordered for my son!

loveb9
12/10/14

I like LOVE LOVE LOVE Nomorerack. You do get what you pay for oftentimes though. However, I have also paid very little for items that actually exceeded my expectations as to what they would look like when I had received them. These days, everything is expensive and not made the way that it used to be, NOTHING IS! That is, unless you want to pay extremely higher prices on than you once did before such as a blanket/comforter for example. If you pay a lower price, Do not expect much. I actually use stuff like that for blankets as good blankets have gotten so horribly expensive. To me, if I can buy a less expensive king sized comforter or quilt, then I will. I will then use it as a blanket and then shop elsewhere for a good comforter. Everything that I have bought from Nomorerack, I have been very satisfied with and am not surprised by the lower prices or the products when I receive them. Like I had mentioned, they either meet or exceed the expectations that I am expecting. I also like Zulily too which is another less expensive site that I have never had issues with. Their stuff is a little more lower quality/or sometimes comparable to Nomorerack, but still good though. Just be careful about what you buy and if it looks too good to be true, it likely is. ALL web sites make the appearance of anything and everything look better than it really is if you are shopping on a web site that has their item that discounted. I mean, what can you expect, especially these days? They are not your average retail store. I think that anyone who has shopped online for any length of time knows this though. I have never had any problems with any of my orders being processed or the issue of receiving incorrect items and I do shop A LOT on there. This is just my opinion and coming from someone who DOES like quality products which DOES matter to me (depending more so about what it is than I am purchasing) but also loves a good sale/deal too on certain items. This web site has never done me wrong yet and I hope that they don't. I have never had to return anything either. Therefore, I cannot give you any feedback on that which is fortunate. The cons of the web site and shopping on it is that you cannot call in orders over the phone. They will assist you in any way that they can and were very professional and polite to me when I did have to call one time to check on an order and also once via email about a miscellaneous issue about something that I could not find on their website that was not a big deal. I did not have a hard time at all getting a hold of customer service either rather it be via email or by phone. They answered me immediately. Also, the items can take a little longer at times to receive after they ship them compared to other sites. This is not an issue for me though. As long as I receive the item that I had bought and paid for in good condition which it ALWAYS has been, I am good with it. I hope that this helped some of you all. I would recommend Nomoreack to a friend any day unless they were rich. I make decent money but I can afford to looks so much better and have more things that I want by shopping at their site than I could shopping at these stores that do not have discounted items at. I have a particular place that I buy clothes since I do wear a petite as I am only 5"0, but I buy their boots, head head bands, jewelry, perfume and things like that. The prices on their fragrances are SO SO SO MUCH BETTER too. I will never pay for another bottle of perfume from a department store again unless I can help it. GREAT sales on their perfume and fake Ugg boots that nobody that I know of can afford. They look awesome too. I will stick with them as long as they continue to treat me well. I would not have the cute things that I have now if it weren't for them. THERE IS JUST NO WAY! I could not have afforded them. I am often called a trendsetter ;-) Ok, you all... That is just my honest opinion. I apologize for how lengthy that this review is. Also, thank you for taking the time to read it :-) Good luck to each and every one of you. I hope that you find all of the beautiful things out there that you love. You are all totally worth it!!! Everyone deserves to look nice and have nice things that they like.

Tip for consumers: People who do not make a lot of money and/or cannot afford to shop in department stores. Woman who love to look and feel good about themselves without dropping a ton of money that they do not have in order to just have some nice things that you like, need, want. You'll LOVE this website!!! Just remember, you get what you pay for. HOWEVER, oftentimes it is actually better than what you would imagine.

hollyw11
12/10/14

They keep sending my stuff all over the country to wrong address. I don't know how but the first time it was delivered to an address in California, this time Tennessee. I live in Ohio! Plus the few things I have received have been HORRIBLE quality! Beware of any company that doesn't have one single bad review on their facebook page. They delete any complaint within a matter of minutes to skew the company.

Tip for consumers: Do your research!

maryb142
12/9/14

You better read the return policy before ordering or you will get stuck with a product if you do not like it!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print.

valj4
12/9/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I BOUGHT SHOES FOR $25 AND WHEN I WANTED TO RETURN THEM THEY CHARGED BE $10 FOR SHIPPING LABEL. WHEN THEY RECEIVED MY SHOES THEY NEVER CREATED MY ACCOUNT. I CALLED 3 WEEKS LATER TRYING TO HET MY REFUND. THEY TOLD ME THE DEPARTMENT THAT RECEIVED MY ITEM NEVER CONTACTED THEM TO LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY RECEIVED MY RETURN. I WAS SO ANGRY. THEN THE AGENT PROCEEDS TO TELL ME THEY ARE ONLY CREDITING ME BACK $23 BECAUSE THEIR WAS A $2 SHIPPING CHARGE. THAT JUST SET ME OFF. YOU GUYS TOOK 3 WEEKS TO CREDIT ME MY MONEY AND YOU ARE STILL HOLDING $2 FROM ME. WHERE IS THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE NOMORERACK CLAIMS THEY PROVIDE? DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. THEY CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO RETURN SOMETHING. LET ME MENTION YOU WILL BE ON THE PHONE FOR 20 TO 25 MINUTES TO GET SOMEONE TO ACTUALLY HELP YOU.

Tip for consumers: DON'T BUY FROM COMPANY. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. CHARGE WAY TO MUCH TO HAVE ITEM SENT BACK TO THEM FOR A RETURN.

claudiam12
12/8/14

I have orderd from this site for two years, because I am handicapped and can't go shopping on black fridays this is such a great thing for me. I have orderd over 30 different items from this site and never been diappointed. the quality was a lot better than Walmarts by far, I am so thankful we have this site to fall back on. I orderd something this year that they ran out of the colors I had orderd, they called and ask me if I still wanted the order with the colors they did have or order more of the colors they had. very punctural in mailing, product is true to what I bought. if I had a complaint I wish that when you get a email on your order being shipped they would describe the item in more detail. (such as colors size ect). love love love this site.

Tip for consumers: order in a timely manner, they will get all items to you. as far as faulty items, never has happened to me and I have orderd every thing for Christmas for two years. Thank You Nomorerack.

peggya5
12/6/14

Their site is full of what they call "glitches" that they do not bother to correct as it benefits them. It's happened more than once, when I receive an email from them advertising SHIPPING IS FREE for 3 hrs. I order withing the time frame, it appears to be NO shipping, but if you don't bother to check you will find indeed on Pal Pal they charged you with the shipping. If you complain, they promise to CREDIT you, but the don't, They even promised me a $20 store credit, never got it. Then if you dispute if with PayPal, they lock you out of your account altoghter and say there is nothing they can do. THEY LIE, They are LIARS and their chinese merchandise isn't much better. There needs to be a NO STAR Option! A ONE STAR rating is overly generous!

Tip for consumers: Run, don't order from them. Not the first problem I had. Knock off merchandise too!

yadil
12/4/14

I love this company.
1. Customer Service is impeccable.
2. I ordered a RCA 7" tablet for my Granddaughter on November 28th 2014 at 5pm EST and received it today December 4th 2014. I think I'm in love with a new shopping site. I'm Happy Happy Happy

Tip for consumers: I ordered on my iPhone and the process was flawless. I used my paypal account for the transaction. Please Do Not be afraid to order from this company as I am looking forward to more shopping with them

astrida2
12/1/14

I ordered Christmas gifts for my kids and checked the status and they had cancelled my order - without notifying me! I called and they told me to email them. I email them and they told me to email another email which I did and am still waiting on a reply. They took my money, didn't tell me they cancelled my order and don't respond. Worst customer service experience I have ever had. Buyer beware!

joanneh12
11/27/14

VERY VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED. took 3 weeks to gt my order. Merchandise wasnt as described and no help from customer service,

augustap1
11/25/14

I've order 3 androids and not like others they have done well. I'm satisfied but shipment of my two sets of sheet were weird material, and a weird size. So I'll stay away

leslier13
11/24/14

I've ordered a couple of times from NMR and each time was completely satisfied with the merchandise I received. Shipping time depends on what the item is, so allow enough time, especially during the holidays and if you need an item quickly. One item took two weeks and the others about 5 days. I think this is acceptable, considering the savings. No problems with NoMoreRack.

Thank you.

Tip for consumers: Nomorerack sells out quickly on certain items so if you want something, especially if a size is involved, order early.

marys150
11/23/14

Terrible experience! The items I received were nothing like the description and the return policy is a joke. I will never order from this site again!

deannac7
11/22/14

I've ordered everything from citrine and diamond earrings to suits and haven't been disappointed as of yet. So far, not one item has taken longer than five days to show up.

I don't buy refurbished anything so I can't make a comment there, but I do understand that since it's an Amazon trusted site and I use paypal, my purchases are covered no matter what.

When I bought a $500 pair of earrings for $69, I was thrilled (and I took them straight to my jeweler to have them inspected and he bought the same pair for his wife!)

Tip for consumers: Remember that this is sort of like Amazon, where each product comes from a different seller so shipping times and reputations will differ.

Don't ever buy refurbished products. They're someone's used and abused leftovers that were fixed up and sold again.

monae5
11/20/14

FIRST: Item was INCREDIBLY cheaply-made.
SECOND: They pretended they hadn't received it back and sent a 'reminder email' -EVEN though it had been received by them FOUR DAYS PRIOR to their email.
THIRD: No refund - only SITE CREDIT - being FORCED to buy more of their cheap crap.
FOURTH: No customer reviews for the items... gee, wonder why...

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

brandyb5
11/20/14

I have ordered from this site several times and have never had a problem. Shipping time was a little long but I think it is because the items I ordered shipped from CA and I live in MS - that is always at least a 5 day ground transit. Everyone complaining about this site clearly doesn't understand the nature of business it is. I am a seller who works with sites similar to nomorerack. This site is basically a host site, similar to eBay and Amazon, in that it partners with sellers who have items to sell. The sellers pay a commission to nomorerack for basically selling their items. All customer service and order handling is done by the seller, not nomorerack. If you have a bad experience with those, it is not the fault of nomorerack and they do not deserve a low rating.

heatherb50
11/19/14

I threw caution to the wind and decided to give nomorerack a try because the price was so good. I ordered a men's suit (my daughter's wedding was coming up and we needed a new suit for my other half) and it came within a week and was very nice! I was honestly very pleasantly surprised. He went to the wedding in the suit and looked like a million bucks. We got so many complements on how good he looked, it was my little secret how little we paid. I purchased a pair of tall riding boots and a another suit for him in a different color to have on hand. I have now purchased 5 items, all have come within a week in perfect condition. They don't notify you when the item is on the way, so don't be expecting shipping notice. The item just shows up in usually 6-7days for me. They did notify me when the item was delivered however. I will continue to order.

Tip for consumers: Don't worry that your item hasn't shipped because they don't seem to notify of shipment, but they do notify of delivery. Everything came quite quicklyfor me.

mariee14
11/19/14

I ordered from this site for the FIRST and LAST time! I ordered 3 pair of boots and only received two pair. I received an email stating that they regret my issue, but it was nothing they could do because they had no way of knowing the weight of the shipment. They didn't even try to come up with a solution and I have paid for product that I have not even received! VERY DISSAPPOINTED in their customer service and my first experience! Not to mention how my two boxes look like they were stored in an old space.....raggedy, broken down, and beat up!!

Tip for consumers: Be careful what, whom, and how you buy online! My First and Last experience because I have lost money due to unconcerned customer service! I Will truly say stay AWAY from NOMORERACK! I definitely will!

dominiquep5
11/18/14

I was extremely nervous about buying from Nomorerack because of all the shady reviews. However I took a chance and bought a refurbished Nikon D3200 refurbished DSLR camera because it was almost half off. From clicking "buy" to it arriving on my doorstep it took 6 days and was shipped via FedEx which was nice. I have my camera and it's everything that it should have been. I think you just have to be careful and triple check the descriptions on the site when you buy things. As long as you are careful you won't get duped into receiving something different than you had expected.

lauriec4
11/18/14

I should have realized when I saw 1600 thread count sheets for 22.00 that it was too good to be true...but I am an optimist so I ordered them. They are very, very thin, elastic around the edges on the bottom sheet is very cheap and I hate to think what will happen when I wash them. As tempting as those pictures, resist the urge as you may be burnt worse than what I spent learning a valuable lesson.

chanelld
11/17/14

I was told about nomorerack by a friend that I have met at my gym and she told me about this site and where I could buy cheap fleece leggings and so because some things sound too good to be true I have been reading so many bad negative reviews and how they had a tire smell to them or not recieveing the order in good timing or it was a SCAM... . Well I just ordered mine on Nov 13 2014 and just got them Nov 17 2014. They don't smell like a tire and they fit and are 100% what I was hoping for. I'm glad I decided to take the chance for 4 pack $21 . I'm sure now that I'll always order from here I'll have to return something at some point but I will not leave a negative review unless they tell me 'to bad, and wont give my money back or not recieve my order at all lol... PLEASE over look the bad reviews and do your own research

Tip for consumers: I did not give any stars on the return because I have not had to return anything.

gailh37
11/16/14

I was getting ready to order from this site, but after reading all the negative reviews and checking their BBB rating and seeing that great big F with almost 3000 complaints, I'll pass...

Tip for consumers: check BBB for any site you would order from.

ireneh12
11/12/14

I have ordered from NoMoreRack many many times. Whenever I was not happy with the order, I called and spoke with customer service. If the item was being returned because the size was not true or anything that they were at fault for, they would send me a shipping label and the refund would be on my card as soon as they received the item back. I have never had an issue with this company. I have ordered, clothing, shoes, sheets and electronics without an issue. I have taken advantage of their free shipping charges which they have going on between 3PM and 6PM every day. In any event, their shipping is a mere $2 per item which is not a train smash. People have to realise that you always going to get exactly what you pay for. If something is inexpensive, you are not going to be getting the quality that you would pay at Macy's or Nordstrom. Overall, I have used them and will continue to do so.

laurad44
10/27/14

I ordered and UNLOCKED Samsung galaxy s4 active and it arrived in about a week. I had to go to T mobile and get a new sim as mine was too large. T mobile transferred my data onto the new sim put it in the phone and you guessed it the phone was not unlocked. They would not transfer my data back onto the old sim so I had two choices to wait the 4 days to hear from customer service or buy the unlock code for $30. Nomorerack offered to have me mail the phone back and they would send a new one ( so I would be without a phone for another 2 weeks). I have asked to be reimbursed the $30 and also it was supposed to have a year warranty but of course there is nothing saying where to return during the warranty period. It was supposed to be grey and it is black.

Tip for consumers: Probably not a reliable place to buy a phone.

samanthai1
10/27/14

After waiting 2-3 weeks for delivery on ym samsung galaxy s3 white unlocked I received a brown verizon affiliated galaxy. After speaking with multiple customer service reps I find out I have to wait 2-3 more weeks for delivery of my return item. To compensate me I got a 5.00 credit. Do not buy from this site.

malgorzatam
10/23/14

Ordered twice and always some issue. Last product was not good for me after trying so wanted to send it back but they said I can't send it back as it was Finale Sale. However I told them that the product is not as described on their web site so finally they agreed for me to send it back to manufacturer and they will not give me the money back to my credit card but the credit for their web site. But I don't want to order from them ever again!! Will be arguing! I want my money back to my CC!!
Prices low? Ha! iPhone 5s they said original price was $999,99 (well never!) but their special price is $719,99. Yeah, great, but when you go to Apple.com this phone with the same memory space costs $599, so $120 less than on Nomorerack. No thank you. Get lost!

Tip for consumers: Never buy from them! Prices low? Hmm check other shops and calculate well. They don't agree for returns!

tballsd
10/17/14

They were the worst to deal with. We wanted to return android tablets that were complete garbage and they made the process nearly impossible. Because I negotiate for a living, they were not going to get away with it. It took numerous phone calls and emails to finally get them to take them back. At every step of the way they attempted to stop the process. They must count on the fact that you will eventually give up. NOT WORTH THE AGGRAVATION.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from them.

linr2
10/16/14

Purchased drawstring pants. Not true to size. Return was a nightmare with Customer Service. Also, SLOW Shipping. I will never purchase from this website again!!

Tip for consumers: Do Not Use This Website

johnp190
10/1/14

I like their low prices and excellent service. I ordered a tablet as a Christmas present that was supposed to have arrived before Christmas. It didn't. The item arrived the day after and I wasn't charged for the article. I just received a Spresso Deluxe espresso brewer from them and paid $75. The same brewer on Amazon was $99. I like their quality too. I never returned and item. Delivery may be slow but to save so much money is worth it.

jacquih2
9/30/14

I have been receiving emails daily from NOMORERACK for some time and had built up quite a large amount of items.

However, on going to the pay section, I discover that they only ship in America.

I live in England. Why send me emails if I cannot order ???

Tip for consumers: IF YOU LIVE IN ENGLAND. DON'T BOTHER. THEY WON'T DELIVER

kalliq
9/29/14

I ordered some California King sheets from here thinking I was getting a steal. I waited for 2 weeks just to get a shipping confirmation. Then, I get excited to open and put my new sheets on my bed and bam, not even a California King size (like I specifically ordered) and the color was so off it wasn't even funny. I decided to keep the sheets as it would of been too much hassle to get them returned. Very Dissatisfied. Boo

rachaelm10
9/26/14

I have ordered twice from this website. Got both things I wanted. Only took a week each time to get to me. Ordered a set of tank tops and more recently a couple cardigans. Love the quality and was easy to order. I love this site!

michellem62
9/17/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE! I was recently credited for a broken tablet I ordered from here they refused to give me my money back so I went on the site and ordered "ASSORTED COLOR BRAS" they sent me 12 bras the same color. Please someone tell me who would buy 12 of the same exact bra in the same exact color!!! NOBODY they also run very small they do not fit and the fine print said "finale sale" so now I'm stuck with these the box is just sitting in my kitchen I don't no what to do I've been e-mailing back and forth and nothing! I don't have a lot of money to just be throwing it away like this I believe that whole site is a scam!!

Tip for consumers: This site is such a rip off

donnar36
9/16/14

I purchased a set of King size bed sheets from this company a few months back. While the pricing of the item was really great, ($25.00 for king size sheets and 2 pillow cases) and shipping was quick, the overall quality of the product was less than expected. The sheets are very soft, as described, however they don't quite fit my pillow top king size bed. Maybe they are on sale at this low price because the sizes are uneven?? Great prices, good service and fast shipping are all fantastic qualities to have, but don't quite compensate to waking up with sheets coming off the bed.

Tip for consumers: This company has a lot of great products available, I've only had experience with the sheets. While I probably will never order sheets from them again, I may order other items.

melissas39
9/14/14

Some prices are good, some are just ok. Have to be careful as some electronics are reconditioned. The website freezes up a lot. First order went fine. Second order one of the items I wanted was not available so it offered me free shipping. However, after I finished shopping, the shipping was included. So I emailed the CS rep. She wanted a screen shot of the free offer and about 8 or 10 emails later and about an hours time, she could not help me get the free shipping they offered! What a total waste of my time. There customer service is a total joke.

I wanted to add to my above review. I stopped buying from nomorerack. I order pillows, which turned out to be cushions with hard cardboard inside of them. I purchased a rug set that had the wrong dimensions and I found the exact set for less at Big Lots. I ordered a adult women's sweater and it was a child sized sweater. I ordered two expensive foam pillows that I found cheaper at Costgo. Too many issues with them and returns are a bit of a pain. The occasional deal you may get (most the time you can find the items cheaper in the stores) is just not worth the taking a chance on getting what they advertise. They state that the manufacturer writes the ads but the ad for the rug set with the incorrect measurements is still on the site.

Tip for consumers: Pray you don't need customer service.

ericah5
9/13/14

I ordered two things from them, a necklace and some panties. They both came and was what I ordered but they were a little late. About two weeks late but with all the scam sites I was just happy to get what I ordered. I would order again because they have great prices and I did get what I ordred I will just give myself extra time to make sure it come before I need it. Its a good sight just order early and you will get what you ordered.

Tip for consumers: Give extra time if you are ordering for someone other then yourself because it does take a while to ship but it will come. And you will get what you ordered.

jeanr12
9/13/14

I have ordered at least 6 or 7 times, and I have loved every single item I received. My very first order I received an email thanking me for trying them and I was so impressed. No one ever does that! Only 1 time did an item take a couple of days longer, but when I called they were very helpful and told me why there was a short delay! I will continue to shop through them and can't wait to order for Christmas!!

Tip for consumers: Give them a try I did and always get compliments on items I've ordered! Especially my yoga leggings!

caseyc20
9/8/14

I had ordered a swimsuit early summer. Who orderes a swimsuit online- right?! I usually check out a company's reviews and I did not in this case. The suit was so inexpensive that I took the gamble. Received in a very timely manner and LOVED it. Well made and darn cute. Husband said it was the nicest suit that I've had for years. My only problem was trying to order another one and my size was sold out on most styles. I'm nervous now that I read these reviews as I was planning on making an order........will give it a try since my initial order went so well.

tanyah9
8/29/14

I was worried about placing an order after reading so many bad reviews, but I noticed most of the bad ones had to do with electronics or high end items so I decided to try it without buying any electronics. the other complaint I saw often was a problem with getting their items in a timely manner and issues with customer service...
I ordered 9 items on Monday, i've already received 7 of my items and it's only Friday. My sheets were correct, my curtains were correct and so was the other 3 things I've already gotten. 100% satisfied! Oh, and the total! Amazing and NO SHIPPING! LOVE THEM!

judyp12
8/22/14

Yes I ordered a pair of lounge pants got them. Ordered a black pair of jeans got the. Ordered a second pair which was light blue never received them. Sent an e-mail never heard nothing back. Still haven't received my jeans.

missm8
8/21/14

I ordered few cardigans and irola tablet.
Cardigans were perfect i always get compliments on em. But the tablet was just a piece of crap... so i returned it.. i guess not a good place to buy electronic n jewelleries but clothing n bedsheets are good.
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Don't buy electronic and jewelry.

darylb11
8/18/14

I ordered some car seat covers from No more Rack. I received the seat covers in the mail. The seat covers didnt even fit and they were supposed to be for my vehicle. I contacted No More Rack customer service department and they stated that I can send the seat covers and they provided a label to return the seat covers. They stated that I would be charged for the shipping and that they would issue me a store credit after the shipping is deducted. How can you charge me for shipping when its your product that doesnt fit my seats like it should. Then i dont get a refund just a store credit. I will never order anything from No More Rack ever again because of this.

ronc37
8/17/14

Ordered a 20.00 phone case when it arrived it did not seal like it should . My guess is this case did not meet the original manufacturers standards. So I sent it back and they charged me 8.00 to send it back and gave me a store credit for the remainder. This site is a rip off I wouldn't buy a life jacket from them if I was drowning!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site !!!!!!!!

karenc40
8/13/14

After ordering from this site and later reading some of these reviews, I thought, "Oh no", but I am extremely HAPPY with this site. I received all my merchandise within a two week period. My first item arrived within days. I am happy with everything I received and I highly recommend this site to everyone...I LOVE IT!

lisak46
8/8/14

I have raved to every person that I can about nomorerack. The items that I've ordered that I have been happy with, I have been SO happy with. The ones that were less than acceptable, I simply emailed their customer service, and was issued a refund within DAYS... Wasn't even asked to return the merchandise, just simply refined. So thank you nomorerack ... You'll see me soon

evelizo
8/6/14

I have order from NoMoreRack and I haven't had no problem. I have spend over than 200.00 and everything came in on time or in less. I will order again. Not everything is bad people.

mikhailk2
8/3/14

Horrible experience. Here are some examples:
#1 My wife ordered jewellery and by arrival stone felt off...She contacted customer service and they refused to get it back or replace it since its final sale.
#2 Jacket she purchased arrived with noticeable defect on it...well the same story sale is final.
#3 I made a mistake and misread advertizement and purchased iPhone 4 for a great price. Unfortunately it was a mistake since phone is locked to Verizon and there is no way to unlock it to T-Mobile. Assuming they like their customers I politely asked to return item for refund...got the same response...sale is final
So, if you like gambling...go ahead and buy from them but you will need some luck for sure.

kimberlyl13
7/29/14

I ordered a tablet from them in May 2014. It was defective. They asked me to return on my dime, and they did send another one to me. The 2nd one was worse than the first. Now, I can't get anyone to return emails, and when I tried to live chat, the rep disconnected me once he was apprised of the situation. The order is now in dispute with my credit card company, since after a month of trying to get it handled, I have gotten nothing but silence. I also have a complaint in with the Better Business Bureau.

kristinm15
7/27/14

I've ordered from this site several times. Products are always good. As described and expected. Shipping is a bit of a pain. It doesn't update well. The first 2 times I ordered It didn't even show as being shipped until I already received the items. Aside from the shipping though its a great site.

reneec11
7/23/14

I have ordered a ton of stuff from here and have been VERY pleased with everything I have received! I have received most items very timely, some way faster than I ever expected. One item did say it was delivered, but I had not gotten it, emailed got an immediate response and they re-shipped the item. My only advice is read the product description so you know exactly what you are ordering and you won't be disappointed! I recommend this site to everyone!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: What does NMR mean when they say you will receive multiple shipments to complete your order? Does it mean you have to pay more money???
8/14/13
marisae
A: does anyone have their phone number
2/10/11

BBB® Non-Accredited F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F

Reason for Rating F

BBB Ratings System Overview
- See more at: http://www.bbb.org/central-california-inland-empire/business-reviews/electronic-equipment-and-supplies-dealers/nomorerack-in-norco-ca-89065253#sthash.ueUA9jwM.dpuf
12/12/14
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for NoMoreRack