US Government's NSF

New York, NY 10016
experience@nomorerack.com

689 Reviews for NoMoreRack

Review Highlights

I knew shipping was 2-3 weeks, my order took a little over 3 weeks.

It never showed up...I figured 2-3 weeks shipping as they'd stated.

They asked me if I wanted to do a credit on their site.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/7/14

FIRST THING'S FIRST: YOU MAY HAVE SOME DOUBTS. I placed my order for a solar phone charger on the evening of April 2, 2014. I payed using a prepaid card (American Express or Visa) that you can get from Target or any other place you might know sells them. So I placed my order and I got a notification the next day that my order was processed and was being shipped from New York. NOTE: Even if you sign up for receiving notifications of your package, the only message you will receive is that your order has been shipped. I received my package the next day after that (April 4, 2014)! I got my charger! By the way, they use United States Postal Service usually with small/light packages so you can receive the package in 4 days max (not including weekends). I give them a 8 out of 10 (mostly because they didn't keep me notified and had my doubts). IMPORTANT: DON'T LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY SAY THEY PUT 10 DOLLARS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT! THEY'RE LYING SO YOU CAN GO SHOP SOME MORE!

4/5/14

they dont deserve a star even, bad customer service, idiots sunning social media websites, and the customer help are hiding behind the "send email we dont receive calls" game so they dont replay to you except with nonsense repeated bull$#*!.
beside whether it was their mistake they satisfy you with a biiiig gift which is "we are sorry we are restricted" !!!

3/28/14

Ordered Dawgs Women's X Casual Sandals - Assorted Colors 1 $12.00 Shipping $2.00 Total $14.00 03/26/ 10pm PDT. It was shipped out of Nevada 03/26 and delivered to CA 03/28/14. Product as described.

3/28/14

I use this site quite frequently and LOVE IT! I have placed over 15-20 orders with them and never once had any problems. I go on and order without any issue, checkout without any issue and within a day or two i recieve my shipping notification and a few days later my stuff is here! Ive gotten exactly what i have ordered. I purchase alot of jewlery from them when it is a deal of a lifetime and bring it to my jeweler and always 100% just as they described. Their retail values are alittle higher than they should be so take that into consideration and also when you go to track its usually not right on point with the day. Mine usually arrive a few days later. I am constantly getting a credit of $10 of a $30 purchase and love using it when FREE SHIPPING is going on. Not that $2.00 per item is much for shipping! That is extremley low and you cant complain about the 10-14 arrival they state it in many places on their site. If you dont want to wait, order else where!!! I LOVE NOMORERACK and will continue to be a loyal customer!

3/25/14

never heard of them. started receiving multiple emails a day from them....SPAM.

Asked them to stop, said they would but the spam keeps coming and now more often.

based on the level of complaints and marketing choices they are obviously unethical and just another identity theft website.

3/24/14

When dealing with this site I have never had problems. The check out process was easy. I received my items early and everything was in working order even down to the iPad. I have had no problems. Awesome deals!

3/23/14

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones ordered multiple things and never had a problem and I would order from them again

3/22/14

I have not ordered from this site, was tempted to but after reading the reviews I am definitely not going to order. It also concerns me the amount of times that a rep from this company chimed in and stated that they would help the person complaining in the review. Seems to me that if this many people complain something would have been done a long time ago. Very disappointed, I always look forward to finding a new site that has great deals.

3/21/14

Took over 1 week for item to ship. Would not allow me to cancel order even though it had not been shipped out yet and would not ship for days after I tried to cancel.

3/11/14

This company SUCKS!
Beyond poor quality
Shipping is soo slow walking it here would be faster
they "claim" if u FIND it cheaper they will give u 3x the amount --NOT!
IF U COMPLAIN U ONLY GET A FORM LETTER TYPE EMAIL NOTHING MORE

3/10/14

I saw a commercial about this site and decided to check it out. The site is very slow and freezes up a lot. After looking through several items, I decided that I should check for the legitimacy of the site. Upon reading the many negative reviews, I will not be purchasing from this site.

3/9/14

Website freezes, when you click on view to look at an item and try to go back it takes you back to the beginning and you have to start all over again. Very frustrating & time consuming. The tracking system is ineffective. My item shipped on Mon 03/03/14 the tracking stopped on Tue 03/04, it is now Sun 03/09 and I cannot get the status of my order. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... Crappy service !!!!!

3/6/14

I ordered a irola tablet it said may take up to 3 weeks to deliver got mine in less than a week! also ordered a portable charger got it same week I ordered it! no complaints here, only downfall to buying a cheaper tablet is the battery don't stay charged as long as I like it to, but other than that no problems with no more rack at all. I will def buy from again.

3/5/14

I have not had any issues with this site. Yes, the shipping is slower than many, but nothing I purchase is anything I have to have at that moment. The deals are great, shipping is inexpensive. I love this place.

3/4/14

They are absolutely aweful!!!! I bought a ring and it was fake and nothing like described. Extreme false advertising from them. Then I return it and they only give me back half of what I paid for it. I read there return policies and only fee it states is that buyer may be responsible for shipping charges. They only charge $2 for theirs and I highly doubt it cost $10 to ship it since it weighed barely anything. I didn't even get any notice they received it and processed the return. I found out by looking for myself. Terrible communication. I would not spend .50 cents here. Oh and my package was delivered very late.

3/4/14

I have both 3 pair of boots. 2 were received within a few days and the other took about 2 weeks. I had ordered some bras that were no longer in stock. I was notified within 3 weeks and the amount was refunded.

The retail price on the boots ordered seemed a little high, but even high end department stores do this, so the sale looks better that it actually is. Still, I believe I got great deals on my purchases.Remember this is a bargain web site, so you probably won't be seeing top brand merchandise and you should not be expecting it. The site is just as advertised and remember you only paid $2.00 for shipping, not overnight rates.

A satisfied shopper.
BLG

3/3/14

They operate very sly and shady!. I made three separate purchases from them all I got was a confirmation to say my order went through. after that no communication after four week to say that my order was shipped or not . not tracking information. I emailed and called no response finally I emailed again and they send me this long email about I ordered out of state so they could not verify my IP Address. immediately, I replied and asked them to refund my money asap. and told them how unprofessional they were. They are a very unprofessional company !! Be prepared to wait and wait wondering when your purchase will arrive or IF!!

3/3/14

I've had consistently positive experiences with my orders from this site. I think the problems people have come when they try to return something. Shopping at extreme discount like this, I don't expect to be able to return items. It's true, shipping is incredibly slow. But this isn't stuff you really need in a hurry. If you want 6 camisoles in the mail, you don't really need them next day air, do you?

Overall, this is a great price on basic items. You don't go in looking for a specific thing, but you might come away with something you didn't know you needed.

3/1/14

Gotta pull teeth to get a refund for a returned product!! I have ordered from this site before and was completely satisfied with my purchase. I decided to order 2 tablets from them at Christmas time. First of all, I never received a confirmation email from them so I wasn't sure my purchase even went through ($582 purchase!) Both of them were defective. I sent an email to their customer service. Was told to return them for a refund. I did. Then waited and waited. To make a long story short, I have had to send daily emails back and forth... And then suddenly I was refunded, but only for one of them!! Still trying to get my money. Definitely a LOT of work and persistence just to get my refund!!! Too much time invested. Will not be purchasing from them again!!

2/28/14

I ordered a pink zeetablet from nomorerack I payed 61 dollars for it I got it brand new in the package. Very pleased, will be shopping there again.. retail price, is 200±

2/27/14

Great cheapie products. You can't expect the best quality at these prices, but the led colored lights were really cheap and arrived soon enough. Remember the phrase "slow boat from China"? This really applies but it's not so bad. I really like "Light in the Box" too..the website is much more attractive and inviting but great places for getting disposable goods..

2/26/14

BEWARE! They supposedly ship the product. When you track your order, the Post office states "insufficient address." I contacted them and they refused to resend order but issue a "credit."

I WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN!! They are NOT LEGIT!

2/26/14

I ordered two new sofa covers for a loveseat and sofa and they did not match in color when they arrived. The company did not include a packing slip in the order and when I called to ask for some assistance they said they could not and would not help me to get the order taken care of properly. They have my contact information and my credit card information and the data from the order that they failed to complete correctly. Why they are refusing to simply provide the product they advertised is beyond aggravating.

I would encourage other customers to avoid this company.

2/25/14

I ordered sheets 1600 series. They are very soft and I like the feel, but the pillowcases had hems that were not sewn all the way around. I was able to sew them up myself but for the price of $29.00 for king size with 4 pillowcases I can live with it. We'll see how long they last.

2/25/14

I ordered a set of sheets from them. They came and I didn't need to open them for a few days. When I did open them, they were obviously USED and STAINED. I called to say I was returning them and I got some crap about they'd see if I was still able to return them. I'd only ordered them two weeks before. I threw a fit, so they sent me a return label. They received my merchandise but I've yet to see the return on my PayPal account. I will be the nastiest person they've ever dealt with if I don't get my return soon.

it is not BBB Accredited

2/24/14

I had to return two of three items I purchased because they were very poor quality. I shipped them via USPS on 1/25/14, I have proof of delivery on 1/30/14. Today is 2/24/14 and I still have not been issued a refund. I emailed them a couple of times and never received a real response. I just called and spoke to a customer svc rep who didn't seem to understand, so I asked for a supervisor. The supervisor told me now he is going to contact the vendor who was supposed to issue the refund. When I asked how long this would take he told me 5 to 7 business days. The fact that it was received a month ago seemed to mean nothing! Allegedly, I will be contacted by email. I will not hold my breath!!!!

2/23/14

I have placed three orders with NoMoreRack.com and have been completely satisfied. The items I received were exactly as described and what I expected. Be a responsible consumer and read the description of each item. I plan to place another order this week. The shipping cost is $2 per item and I received each order within 7 days.

2/23/14

I ordered two tablets for my children for Christmas in December 2013. One of the tablets didn't work from the beginning. I contacted the site on December 26. I have fought with them to get my money back. In February they finally decided they would let me return the item. I packed it up and returned it, but yesterday I was told I had passed the 60 day limit to have the money returned to my credit card. They credited my nomorerack.com account. Why would I want to do any further business with this company? I will NEVER order from this fraudulent company again. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and am waiting for a response. Do not order from this site. They do not stand behind the less than quality products they sell.

2/18/14

I have ordered several times from them since 11/27/13. Here's my experience:

PROS:

1) When an item was not going to be delivered or their supplier was out of stock I was promptly notified, issued a refund, and given $10 credit as an apology. I appreciated this very much.

2) All the items I did receive were of EXCELLENT quality. No complaints at all - I've ordered clothes, rings, cards, tech accessories, murano charm bracelets etc and I was very impressed I received such quality at such a good price!! The misspelling on the shirt (described below) was a disappointment but the quality of the shirt was wonderful.

CONS:
1) If you are ordering for a holiday you HAVE to order at least 1 month ahead. I ordered Christmas presents (on 12/5) this year from them: 2 of my childs Christmas presents we never got and my niece & nephews presents arrived on 1/17/14.

I have had their shipping take 4 days and others 6-7 weeks...its a crap shoot so give yourself LOTS of time for delivery!!

2) I ordered the Geico Camel t-shirt (Hump Day YEAH..) for my son and it had misspellings on it...beware of that as it seems some of their items are the "throw aways" from large companies. On the other hand I ordered my niece the Twilight Edward hoodie sweatshirt for $7.00 and it was perfect..no misspellings at all and made of good material.

Yes I will order from them again as I know now that shipping takes a horribly long time and I order with a "I hope I get this!" attitude cuz you never know with them.

I gave 3/5 stars because I'm still a bit angry about the Christmas thing but their prices and the quality of their products are very good.

Hope this helps ;-)

2/17/14

I was buying a lot of items from them,shipping was fast and i did not really had many problems until i started buy clothes .Bad idea,its not what you really expected to see,and you can not try it either,so,i end up trying to return 2 jackets,they did not fit.Too much trouble,too many e-mail and nothing for real.They were from two different vendors how i was told later,but i got from them only one USPS label to begin with,so,one jacket was processed with lower price and another one got lost somehow,and nobody can find it till now.I received from them too many e-mails but nothing resolved,and in the last e-mail they asked me about tracking number.Wow,either they don't know how to process returns at all or they just playing games with you until you will get tired of them doing nothing and give up on the return.And even that one return they processed is a problem,they gave me a store credit ,but i have to spend almost $12 more so i can use that credit.Basically they trying to get more money out of my pocket so i can spend my money i got for returned item.They don't want to let me use my money without limitations.I never heard this one before.I would never buy anything from them again.They can keep that refund and another jacket they "lost" as a reminder about their bad customer service.They not going to get any more penny from me.

2/16/14

I see many people complaining about this website. First with the delayed shipping I did have an order take about 3 weeks but of course this was right before Christmas. Second, you have to remember you get what you pay for so don't expect high quality product for something you only pay $8 for. Third, as for the return policy I have a couple of friends who have had to return items and they were able to do so without any issues. I have made several purchases from this website and have not had any issues with scam or hacking into my account. Just remember this can happen with any company look at Target, do you blame that on target and never shop there again? Trust me if I thought this website was a scam by any means I would be the first to share my thoughts on that but I truly have no reason or circumstances to believe that this company is scamming anyone. I think people might just be upset because of the policies, but this is why you read return and exchange policies prior to purchasing.

2/15/14

I ordered 3 pieces of jewelry (Stainless steel for men) When I received the package, The packing slip showed all items had been packed but one of the bracelets I ordered was not in the package. I do not believe it ever left the supplier. When I contacted NMR they said the supplier could not replace the item and offered me a store credit. No one in their right mind would want a store credit from a store that could not furnish the item ordered. I want my money back so I can order the item or similar from someone else. They have not resolved this issue in a satisfactory way! They still show that item for sale!!!

2/14/14

I've ordered several things from them. Never had any trouble except one time it didn't arrive. But the prices are super low - maybe some of it from China but for the price, I can't complain.

2/14/14

Received the order for my Flash Charger late and when I received it... it never worked. I think the usb cord was the only value that I received lol I guess you get what you pay for stands true here. Pay the extra money for a better quality mobile charger

2/12/14

I ordered three items. The duvet cover and shams are of good quality. The two pieces of jewelry are beautiful. They all arrived quickly and were packaged well. I've since ordered more jewelry. Looking forward to receiving my next items.

2/12/14

i ordered 4 of an item, only 1 was in the box... the invoice said 4... the item was cheap.. so i'm returning it. they want me to return all 4, but i only got 1.. and they said it was impossible that i only received 1.. don't order from this websight..

2/12/14

That vincent D guy is spamming the same reply to everyone that gives two or less starts lol. My mom wants to buy from this site but I'm telling her it's a big scam. If she does buy I'll come back here and tell the results..she wants to buy an ipad from it.

2/11/14

I ordered a set of sheets and a comforter and they hadn't come in three weeks. Luckily I had used PayPal. I called them and they said there was a glitch and the order had timed out before they received my PayPal payment. They said they would credit me and it would show up within three days. They also said I should use my credit card instead of PayPal. (BIG RED FLAG IF YOU READ OTHERS' COMPLAINTS!) On the fourth day still no credit, so I filed a dispute via PayPal. The credit showed up that very day!!!!!

2/10/14

webpages buffer "forever"-customer reply to a complaint did not fix problems with wrong merchandise sent to me(twice)

2/9/14

I have placed several orders with okay results. The orders always seem to take longer than promised. More than a month ago I returned a pair of boots I wasn't happy with and although I've received confirmation the boots were received, a refund has still not been issued. I contacted them again (for the 3rd time) and just received another email saying I'll have to wait longer. I sent these boots back in December. There is no excuse for this kind of poor customer service.

2/7/14

I will never order from this site again. I ordered something from them and did receive it, however, when I checked my bank statement, I see that they submitted it as a recurring check card purchase. I called my bank and my bank told me that it was submitted to them like that. In other words they would have tried to charge my account every month. Needless to say I am angry. When I called nomorerack.com twice I was told that it was not their fault and that it must be my bank's fault. I do not believe that at all, I trust my bank way more than I trust nomorerack.com. Beware, beware of this site.

2/7/14

I ordered a set of rings in size 8 and was sent a size 6. Because I didn't contact them within 14 days, I cannot get a refund. This was clearly their mistake. I also ordered two set of sheets on Jan 10th and have yet to receive them. They charged my account on Jan 10th and as of today, I have not received any items that I ordered. I tried to contact their Corp. office in New York just to get lost in their automated phone service. I guess I have to take the $70 loss! STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE!

2/6/14

After reading other comments about this site, I still took a chance. I received my order quickly and without incident. The product I ordered, a set of sheets, was not as I expected...a little flimsy...we'll see with time how they hold-up...but for the price I'm satisfied. All-in-all I'm glad I took the chance.

2/6/14

Was going to order something but decided not to after reading the reviews.the company answer to all the reviews started out the same way. Seems to me they need better management if they want profit by customer satisfaction.Sorry guys the company sounds untrustworthy

2/6/14

The best way to rate nomorerack is INCONSISTENT. My experiences have been great and not so great. Two of my orders were excellent - easy ordering process and pleased with name-brand items I was already familiar with. One order was not available a week or so after I placed it, and the amount was refunded to my credit card. I was disappointed but these things happen. One item I received had a manufacturing defect, so I was given an RMA number and return label. I tracked it via USPS and it was delivered. Two weeks later, the manufacturer says they didn't receive it and nomorerack says my RMA will soon expire. So I guess I'm out more than $40 !?! After this, I don't think I'll shop at nomorerack again.

2/6/14

The reviews from other customers are shocking. I ordered a set of three AMAZING bras for $16. They were SO wonderful, I ordered 3 more sets for my girlfriends. Shipping? 2 days after I placed the order, the bras were in my mailbox. I don't think I'd order jewelry or electronic items from this site, but those are items I'd want to put my hands on before purchasing. If a tablet is only $15, and the list price is $350, one should be a little wary, doncha think? But for tights, and bras, and underwear, and stocking caps, how could you go wrong. All five stars! GREAT experience. I will be back.

2/6/14

I ordered a tablet that won't charge for my daughters birthday! Now what? Do they care no! They say email them but it is just a waist of time! I will never shop on this website again, and I will tell people to stay away!

2/4/14

I purchased a Android Tablet and cannot even use it to chat on Google Hang Out. I can receive audio and visual but no one can hear me or see me. Their customer service said to check the microphone to make sure it wasn't plugged with any foreign object. Also they give you a complimentary warranty that is good for 30 days after the purchase, which was Dec. 2, but I didn't receive the tablet until Dec. 23 - such a scam. Do not get involved with this company, you will get burned. Just read other reviews, they rate 2 (two) stars, yet they are really into "customer satisfaction"! Oh, by the way, the tablet no longer functions at all, seems a 4lb sledge hammer got the best of it. Go figure?

2/4/14

Nomorerack SUCKS. I ordered 3 things. They charged me for all of it, two of the items came to the WRONG address (I checked it THREE times before I hit 'submit' for the order. The third item, I'm still waiting for (its been over a week since the first two were delivered and no notification that the third package would be delayed was ever sent. I had to drive an hour each way in my gas guzzling truck to pick up the items only to find out that when the third one comes, I'll have to do this again. This will have cost me over 100 in gas!!! Their call center must be in India, I spoke to a man who wouldn't let me get a word in a edgewise until I screamed at him "Will you PLEASE let ME talk?????" Some bargain.....NOT. I won't be ordering from this website ever again. Please pass along this information to all of your family and friends!!!!

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber