US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 75 reviews)

tijiaw

I was having some difficulty getting my credit card verified, but thanks to Teresa who made light work of the process. (in 17 reviews)

sabinev

My last contact with customer support was with Teresa. (in 13 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rowand4
1/28/15

Terrible service. Constant nagging about sorting out prices from merchants when the invoice clearly states. Over-estimating, and excessive charging for overseas shipping with poor couriers, that result in continuous holdup at Customs because they fail to provide adequate paperwork. I've shipped 5 times, and 4 have so far been held at customs due to MyUSA messing it up.

ca10257

To: Keith E.

Title: Communication Director

Hello Keith, I got the cold shoulder again from MYUS about a shipping question for a Ronco rotisserie with dimensions and weight sent to MYUS by me, in return I was sent a store shopping guide and no estimate or reply. It made me curious, curious enough to investigate for a few minutes for the lack of concern and customer satisfaction, What I found was chilling and nerve wrecking. before I checked BBB from your site, I figured I must have a problem until I saw your company feed backs and allegations of ID theft, charges on debit cards from customers who didn't order anything, and customers overcharges despite their proof of purchase, and withholding customers items... then it all made sense, these issues may have been solved, but it has scared me out of my witts to order again. I am planning to make an order 2/04/15 for a cooking party here and need a couple items ontime, but I am considering another supplier. I hate to forfeit my new subscription purchased in September, but I also don't want anyone using my card but me. But for peace of mind I'll eat the cost to cancel my 1 year subscription after 4 months. I also found your near named competition $15.00 less expensive for the exact same services, and plus I feel at ease. You have 75 complaints in 12 months? 6.25 complaints per months? that explains everything, noone cares for the customers, just get the money. how can your company survive?
Unless things change I wouldn't recommend your establishment. I am also strongly considering closing my paid plan, I will seriously give it some thought.

Suite 463-707

tsubasaf

Dear Teresa,

you had helped me good and your service was +++AAA, thanks!

angelab54
1/27/15

Was a little bit apprehensive at first but it was easy and stress free, am amazed at the speed of the delivery, took 4 days to get to me in Australia, quicker than if I bought something from down south. The customer service, speed and efficiency at MyUS is awesome.

tayfunm
1/27/15

I am using MYUS services for years. I am quite happy with them. There are still some improvement areas such as, Personal Shopper order on the same webpage from the same supplier could be easier, a lot of suppliers (on the forums or Ebay) forget to add commercial invoice and if requested they provide it late, so packages are longer on hold, maybe the payment document (PayPal, credit card doc, etc) can be accepted. There is no "search" feature for historical purchases, takes a lot of time finding what you are looking for. Also, a nice feature would be to add " repeat the order" button for history items. The 2 USD photos could be better, most of them are the photos of the package not the actual goods received. For the problem packages the photo(s) should be complimentary. These are just small details which are nice to have, I am very happy with MYUS at all.

noorb
1/27/15

Had difficulty to update my purchase price. Johnny was quick in resolving my issue. Thanks so much!

abdulaziza5

I hope the speed of shipping to Saudi Arabia
It will be the last time I deal Meh this complex company
Goodbye

rayr23

Very easy and very Happy

johnm411

Bloody useless

rolandm21
1/26/15

I have been using MyUs for many years now without any problem. Good response from their support team.

pie812
1/26/15

One soft workout top (0.4lbs they say). Cost me $40 to buy, yet $50+ to ship. Definitely never using MyUS again

anasa8

Best customer service in history (Jessica) *heart*

christians35
1/24/15

Angel in Customer Service has been very helpful resolving an issue where items had been send to the wrong address due to my own mistake. I've used MyUS several times and have always been satisfied.
Ensure you understand all the shipping options (dimension vs weight) when shipping items overseas.

hazelb13
1/24/15

Just a note to say that Angel helped today by putting a price on an item in my Suite. Several times in the past it has been Dana. I am very happy that they so willingly do this. I usually ask the sellers I deal with to send an invoice, but seems like they either forget or don't bother. I am so pleased with the staff at MyUS who so kindly fill it in then. Thank you.

romans29
1/23/15

More then 1 month I am trying to pay one delivery through this company. system of credit card verification is to complicated and dons work with some european bank- they think it is security flop. So I have to pay from account. One pack of goods I am trying to have more than month without success, use another company - we used this because of preference of Cole-Haan, never ever.
Assoc.Prof. Roman Smucler, Prague

mazena
1/22/15

My request was fulfilled quickly and from the first time.

khaleda12
1/22/15

expalne and fix my mistake thanks Ali

asiom

Wooooowwwwwwww, Thanks to Teresa, MyUs.com is the best

mufareha

Add shipment
Teresa

badriahb
1/22/15

teresa was very helpful and nice, I'm glad you have a really nice staf and a great customer support

osvaldov4
1/22/15

the EXPERIENCE with your services has been expepcional not have anything to complain about the positive.
keep it up

ericm67
1/22/15

really quick and good service with Teresa

larsw3
1/22/15

Teresa was able to help me with the problem I had.

vilmar1
1/22/15

I received all my packages and I'm happy, I had some doubts but spoke in chat with Teresa and I'm satisfied. She answered all questions. I'm enjoying your work.

mokhtarm
1/21/15

Very professional experts, responding at fast time, and clearly communicate with costumers regarding all the issues which is going wrong way and make you decide and know the exact cindition. Thanks for myus which makes the purchasing more easier and comfort.

alij13
1/21/15

Teresa was really very helpful to me, the issue was solved in a short time.

fayeza
1/20/15

Jessica , Thanks for help me ,very active person and polite .
my problem solved very quickly , that why i like myus.com , their support is
very excellant like Jessica.

yingh3
1/20/15

Teresa and Jennifer were a very nice staff to answer my questions. They were very patience and showed their professional attitude to me.

waleeda4
1/20/15

GOOD

shujauh

excellent agent .. thanks you

ayada

Hi
Thank you so much myus company,, thank you Angel,, for your support and you solved my problem after my accident,, hope that we will build more strong business relation with this company as they have excellent person and managers as Angel,,, thank you myus thank you Angel glad that you are my manager now

alim41
1/20/15

Jessica was very helpful and nice

timurb1
1/20/15

Thank you so much Jessica!

mohamamdb
1/20/15

LiveChat on MyUs was incredible. I was connected with an assistant in like 10 seconds.There was that great assistant named Teresa.
She was very kind, fast, and very helpful. One of the best customer service assistant I've ever talked with!

ka7361
1/20/15

Prompt response and help regarding my problem

niyaza
1/19/15

They are fast , guaranteed and they have a very good customer services, they helped me a lot in my business, and i hope they can lower the shipping prices, it would be something amazing

vivienec
1/19/15

Teresa is absolutely fantastic. I forgot to press end chat, she actually stood by and waited for me. When I got all the info needed, she guided me step by step to make sure my return process is submitted.

adolphem1
1/19/15

Very good service, thank you.

shaer2
1/19/15

I had a bit of an issue in the beginning but the support team is amazing and sorts the issue out immediately, I spoke with Teresa, she was very helpful and fixed the problem as soon as I spoke to her!

aliq2
1/19/15

I was about to stop dealing MyUs and this was my last package but when I Talked to Teresa about my recent problem. She was too helpful and Now I will double think about this decision.

edwardg36
1/19/15

We have been having problems with having the correct values applied to our packages and we have been upset at the recent hike in the cost of shipping our packages to Australia. Angel has resolved both these issues to our total satisfaction. We no longer feel the need to look for another shipper.

cheris19
1/19/15

I had an item delivered that on initial review was declined for export but thanks to Marnie's dedication she was able to find the information needed to get it released for export. And it was done in such a timely manner.

In today's world it's refreshing to see such great customer service.

Thank you so much Marnie, you are an asset to MyUS.com!

mohank3
1/19/15

Fantastic service...Very Quick delivery to UK..almost took us by surprise the efficiency with which everything was done!

danielv24
1/19/15

I am very happy to have interacted with the MyUS team. I think they are a disciplined, serious and reliables. I admire the speed with which they work and the human contact that you establish with their customers. I am simply amazed and grateful. I sincerely recommend to all who wish to purchase in the United States.

mukulr
1/18/15

My experience with MyUS.com is very good. They include the customs duties in their payment for the shipment. Their least expensive option is Fedex Priority which makes the package delivery fast and in good condition. With such great least expensive option, I would not bother to choose another option.
Their site allows a lot of tweaking of the shipment request. You can even get them to write "for personal use only" on the shipment.
I simply loved them, but mind you this review comes after my first order with them.
I will place more orders with them.
It must also be mentioned that although I am yet to receive my first personal shopper order with them, they shopped it with THEIR payment option which I chose. They shopped within 24 hours although I had not requested them to rush and they provided free photographs of my purchased item. I find this very commendable.

karimk8
1/18/15

Exceptional response from Jessica! She was a real professional and delivered a superb service in record time! Two thumbs up!

mohammeds21
1/18/15

I like it , that's what I'm looking for , soooo easy & trustworthy.
Now I can easily make my shopping and send my shipments to my home.

Thank you MyUS.

ashraffm

Excellent.
Succinct and to the point.

alia76
1/18/15

Wow, this is the best support..
thank you (Julie) for the excellent support..

regards,
Ali

mariama3
1/18/15

Lady Jessica helped me alot thanks to her shes helping to fix my problem

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I love
But we must reconsider the size of the packaging and shipping cartons
1 week ago
keithe14
A: Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year.

Thank you for shipping with us!
1 week ago
Add your answer
Q: Thank you
I Weekly used shipping with MyUS .
The service excellent.
I wanted to get:Emile (my Account Manager)
for connection speed
I can not get it
5 days ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for MyUS