US Government's NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 112 reviews)

alaaw

This site provides a great service and I strongly recommend it.. (in 28 reviews)

alexs250

Jessica was able to quickly resolve an issue I had with my credit card details . (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tracyc46
3/29/15

Jessica was helpful with providing information I needed.

alyonar

a good consultant!!!

mattiasc
3/29/15

Thanks Jessica for your fast en professional help with my package and invoice trouble! You saved my day!

hidefumia

Daniela was a very kind

jessicav13
3/28/15

I ordered $30 of makeupm from NYX and was told I needed to use MyUs to ship to Canada. I did not know that they charged such outrageous prices for shipping, and had I known, I never would have used them. Shipping for my 0.8 pound package cost $61! This amount was taken from my PayPal account without my consent and without an estimate being sent to me. I regularly order items from the US and China and never has it cost me more than $10, if that. $61 is unacceptable. And unbeknownst to me, I know have to pay $25 in duties. This had made the shipping cost now 3 times more than I paid for the stupid makeup. I will never use them again and I will advise everyone to never, ever use them. SCAM! I expect some generic response from their team now about checking their website for shipping costs. They have been extremely unhelpful.

Tip for consumers: AVOID THIS COMPANY!

maxm54
3/28/15

I am an Airline pilot based in Dubai but originally from the USA. It was indeed difficult to shop for things I am used to and have them ship to Dubai. I have to say that I am extremely pleased with MyUS. I am usually not the type of person who gets involved with writing reviews but my experience was very positive. I was using shop and ship for a while and was looking for a better alternative. My US is more efficient, cheaper and most importantly what I was looking for. I am very happy with their service and communication style. Folks at My US Please keep up the good work

haithema
3/28/15

she is great and hard worker

terenceh7
3/28/15

Had to make two tries before getting an agent, Jessica. She was great and very quickly helped answer my questions. Time saved meant more time for shopping!

akiray

I`m Japanese user.
I cannot make it. I tried to logging in my account so many times on MyUS.com. I searched for e-mail address of customer service of MyUS on the site. However I did not find it. So I sent back the first and confirmation e-mail from MyUS to ask help.
Angel, who responds to me quickly like a speed of light. As she instructed I put the numbers and password to the boxes.
At last I made it! My business surely started on this spot, sending my stuffs into Japan.

Thanks great support to me.

chuny
3/27/15

I have been using MyUS service for years. Recently, I have been invited by Amercian Express Bank for a two-year promotion of MyUS Premium Membership so I have opened a new account. And then I contact MyUS through LiveChat trying to close my old account and get pro-rata refund of my paid annual fee. Your agent, Jess W., has been very helpful and provided me with prompt and sound advice to me and help me to consolidate the two accounts into one. The great service provided really impress me. It is one of the best customer service experience I have ever had! Many thanks, Jess W. and MyUS!

khalida14
3/27/15

Even though I sent many emails with not enough information , Angel was patient with me and provided me with everything I had to do so we can solve the request I had as soon as possible , so happy and glad that I had the honor to be helped from the best assistant,Angel.

judexb
3/27/15

I'm impressed by myus 3 or 4 days to reach Mauritius .Wow. these guys are highly professional they possess all the qualities to attain perfection. Great Job guys.

abdulrhmana

Good morals And Quick to answer customers

mosesm27
3/27/15

Jessica on MYUS is definitely the best agent i have ever chatted with.

jeffk43

Hey ,
The service is great but the shipping is expensive!
I paid $62 U.S. For a $116 order. Translates to $90+ canadian

stevep78
3/27/15

Way over priced for service, not worth the trouble save your money

sofias5
3/26/15

First-time MyUs user, I was pleased to enjoy Angel's prompt and professional support on shipping issue. Fast response and action, polite communication. Thank you!

jaimen4
3/26/15

had a live chat with an agent in regards to a package that had been delivered but not logged in my account, the agent Jessica was on point with all the answers to set my mind ease, i want say special thanks to the wonderful staff and the great job they are doing at myus, BIG UP MYUS!! Excellent service!

alamoudia
3/26/15

it is professional thanks for MYUS for the support

mahmoudm5
3/25/15

basically miss Kristin is good communicable person somewhat helpful but anyhow
She makes great work

ahmedm46
3/25/15

Fast as usual ... keep up the great Job Myus :)

michaelf107
3/25/15

Kristen was able to answer my questions and provide me with the best solution possible to my issues. Thanks

garyb95
3/25/15

I had a problem with initiating a shipment and went on live chat. I connect to Kristen and she quickly solved my problem with minimum of fuss!

michelef12
3/25/15

a great help .very reassuring.the distance makes problem solving very difficult and causes frustration and anxiety even over a few dollars.what i appreciated was the willingness to remain in touch even when my questions were a bit trivial and i think the problem may be solved.thank you

raslana
3/25/15

I like dealing with the support team of MyUS.com

They are always helpful and supportive.

I remember one of them was especially helpful that she created a solution to ease my problem permanently; not to mention her quick response and being active and dealing with my problem like if it was her own, not mine!
Her name was Kristen.

Thank you all of MyUS support team, and special big thanks to Kristen!

ryanf22
3/23/15

They shipped my package to Singapore lightning quick. It was a bulky item dimensionally but i only got chsrged for the actual weight which was brilliant. Macy was the best. She resolved my problems very quickly and efficiently.

mels113
3/23/15

I recently had an account issue and was considering closing my account. Angel offered me an appropriate solution and was incredibly friendly. I appreciated the sincerity and accepted the offer immediately. Thanks Angel

Tip for consumers: Be nice and hope you get to speak to Angel.

ristal
3/23/15

I want to thank Angel with her outstanding support and assistance to my request. I received fast and accurate communication with immediate action from her. Keep up the good work. I am very happy with your service.

khalida13
3/23/15

I would thanks your employee angel for her quick respons for my iqueries.

alia91
3/22/15

i just want thank Angel he was good assisting for me to find my package

thanks Angel again

kathleent6
3/22/15

Shipping from here is really really great - all you have to do is click a few buttons then your things are already shipped! At a cheap cost too - so worthy!

samia17

So great service and Assistant (Jessica) was helpful

khairula1
3/22/15

Angel (& every staff that has served me) is very kind & understanding.
Accommodates to my needs.
Quick replies too.
They're very easy to work with.

devk
3/21/15

Query to the compliance seemed to be ignore.. that's when I was assisted by Jessica on live chat who easily clarified my doubts. The high rating is only because she answered my queries.

tiend1
3/21/15

Thank you Jessica very very much! You're so kind and help me so much! Wish you all all the best!

asmaa5
3/21/15

This is wasn't my 1st MyUS shipment but I was shocked that one of the cosmetic boxes was opened and the powder was scattered all over the other cosmetics!!! And I can send you an photo of that box

gordonc18
3/21/15

Quick response. Polite reply from agent Jessica. Excellent service.

mohammeda48

It's a great experience
I am the first time I experienced this website.
I'm relieved about the aid they provide to their customers
Today, especially that helped me and her name Jessica
She is a great and I talked to her and helped me everything I needed

mohammeda47
3/21/15

I had some problems with my shipments so I decided to use the chat provided in the site.
an assistant named Angel was chatting with me and she was one of the best assistants out there. I've used the chat before and some assistants weren't as helpful as Angel.
Well, if there are people like here in MyUS then I guess things are good.

faliho
3/21/15

My experience with the site MyUS good and excellent and I received a lot of mail over the MyUS, and also to support them fast and when you meet any problem was when necessary conversation is resolved the problem was my experience today in the conversation with the MyUS The employee Angel cooperative has she replied to My question quickly and solved the problem valuable less than 5 seconds thanks to Angel

Tip for consumers: I advise everyone to shop and send their shipments through MyUS

nicolar8
3/21/15

i have just spoken with angel she was very helpful and helped me solve my queries, she was very polite and i would recommend her

alanc48

Hi,

I emailed a query to the website and the speed and quality of response from the employee, Jessica, was entirely efficient and pleasant.

Excellent level of customer service and representation of the company.

oscarc19
3/20/15

I would like to say the service of MyUS are excellent and really fast plus give you the option to choose with post service you will like to use it and any time I need to ask any question or help people are very kind and helpful price are fair , I'm happy customer ,

richardf44
3/20/15

I have been shopping on line from Dubai using the services of MyUS.com for several years. Although there were a few rocky patches in the beginning, including a period where I left the service, the efficiency of the system now is certainly beyond the high standards that I expect from a service company such as MyUS. I generally never do online surveys but to give something back to the staff who went out of their way to assist me getting urgently needed swimwear for my daughter, I am making an exception as their assistance was indeed commendable. I would like to convey a special thank you to Joshua and Kristin.

kml1
3/20/15

I just finished a livechat session with Teresa. She was most prompt and precise with her answers. Certainly a pleasure to deal with.

suzanb
3/20/15

I have a chat with Jessica, she was so helpful and amazing.

andreasp8
3/20/15

It was my first experience in creating a shipping request and Jessica explained everything clearly. I am satisfied. Thank you

mohameda22
3/20/15

Had a small problem tracking my package, and when i contacted them, Ms. Angel attended to the query very politely and resolved the issue in less than 24 hours. Im very satisfied with the service myus provides and i will recommend them to anyone.

josem68
3/20/15

Jessica was a very helpful and professional attendant, she prevent me to cancel my account

mohameds6
3/19/15

I would like to thank MyUS for customer support
Angel .. You really help me to solve my issue ...

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I love
But we must reconsider the size of the packaging and shipping cartons
1/18/15
keithe14
A: Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year.

Thank you for shipping with us!
1/19/15
Add your answer
Q: Thank you
I Weekly used shipping with MyUS .
The service excellent.
I wanted to get:Emile (my Account Manager)
for connection speed
I can not get it
1/23/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Photos for MyUS