US Government's NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mohamedb8

I commend the customer service members of MyUS include; Alison, Judy, Angel, etc. (in 211 reviews)

kamala2

As a courtesy I was able to have your requested duties refunded and pushed back to your credit card. (in 38 reviews)

alaaw

This site provides a great service and I strongly recommend it.. (in 51 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abdullaha50

very good

angeln5
2/13/16

turned on my desired subject,the operator is very polite and pleasant.solved the problem quickly.thank you

tamers1

nice

rorzg
2/13/16

I had a problem with my Name and it was not matching my credit card
but I spoke to Angel and she helped me so much in just a second my name was updated.

eslami
2/11/16

thank you myus for :- 1- fast preparing my shipments
2- protect my shipments
3- helpful for any questions i need

khalids5
2/10/16

Bad every shipment the pay to much

ronh73
2/8/16

We are interested in joining. Do you do freight from SA to USA as well? Ron Harries email: karibaequipment@telkomsa.net

eduardom24
2/8/16

I used to use another company that I donºt want to mention here to ship my merchandise to Angola however I experienced some gaps that they still have to workout.
Since I was intruduced to MyUS two years ago, I met what I was realy looking for. MyUS has more professional and the fastest team to work with. For exemple, I had some sérios problems caused by my self and my work group in Angola, but Jess was the one who came up with workable plan that made everybody confortable and happy. Thanks MyUS, THANKS JESS for the Job well done. Keep it up!

Tip for consumers: I would encourage everyone in the world to use MyUS, the best group to work with for your besiness. Try to meet Jess.

kanjik
1/31/16

Angel supporting very outstanding and very cooperative for the shipment !

alhamzaha
1/26/16

Jessie is very remarkable agent and helps me in my request

janel155
1/25/16

Angel was very helpful. When I told her the shipping cost was too high for shipping one package, she recommended me to wait for next package to come becasue consolidated shipment could reduce the shipping rate. As I claimed that I could not wait as the free storage for the package has expired, Angel finally granted me a courtesy to waive the storage fee. I much appreciate her kind understanding and the way for solving my problem.

adnana11
1/25/16

She helped me so quickly and with affection that I will not forget her, named as Jessie.

berchtoldr
1/25/16

ANGEL did a great job to try to help me. This is was silly story and could be prevented if the submission form would be a little be more interactive: indicate on submit if not all fields, or which fields, are not properly filled in or scrolled in. This is very easy to do with Java Script or in aspx using the dot net framework interactivity.

In this form here this is done!!! I tested it by trying to submit without entering the Last Name and it rejected my submission! So just tell your IT folks to do the same mechanism of reject for the country code on your Credit Card input form!

B.F. Rordorf

ps
As a thank you for my valuable information and improvement hints, you can come and visit my house on your next trip to France. See:

filipez
1/25/16

Angel attended me very well, it was great to chat with her.

abdullaha49
1/25/16

help in few second from Angel

abdulm32
1/25/16

angel shares with me the solution i should use to my problem

erics135
1/25/16

i found myself wanting when the system rejected the values i declared. Getting in touch with Angel, made it smooth........ still awaiting responses from the team. Thank you, Angel

lynb8
1/24/16

I've been a member of MyUs for quite a few years. Any issues have always been dealt with quickly, efficiently and very politely. Most recently I had dealings with Jess. Super efficient,helpful and friendly.
If you like to shop in the US, I highly recommend using MyUs as your mailing and forwarding company.
I'll be with them for many years to come :)
Thanks guys

khalida25

I was realy satisfied ..
Fast response .

salhab
1/23/16

The problem of the items which contain us fish and wildlife services .. I can not ship to my country and thus is something very noisy and unfair because if i want the fess will cost me avalue which is more expensive by 100 times thain its pkg actual price so at the end i discard it and thanks alot to helping me

mpp3
1/23/16

Query resolved immediately. Great work!

wensleya

Angel was very friendly

abdullaha48
1/23/16

Everything was perfect. Ms Angle was polite and helpful.

samaraa
1/23/16

Angel - She helping me too much.

nicholasb34
1/22/16

So easy to use and the customer support team are amazing.

I live in HK. Amex have a 50% off on shipping promotion.

ralphe14
1/22/16

So there is a technical glitch with creating a shipment at MyUS.com and I have been trying to reach customer service by phone but to no avail. I decided to use email for which I had an automatic ticket. Later, a customer service agent called Angel assisted me from understanding my needs, identifying what the issue is (which may also solve similar situations of other customers), actually creating my shipment request based on my mail instruction (so my shipments won't delay further) through to the point of putting a smile on my face.
system glitch would have warranted 1-star, but Angel's customer service got it all the way to 4-stars.

#StillLovingMyUStotheMax

sameri1
1/20/16

i must say u guys who run myus are best and u have nice and friendly support
i was supported by Jessica she was very kind and supportive.
best wishes to you .

hussama4
1/20/16

Jessica helped me right away and did my problem in few moments . I am so glad for that fast service .

reems3
1/20/16

Been using MyUS for a couple of years now. Never had any issues. I just contacted them asking if they could return my package when it arrives since I no longer need the item I ordered and the rep. (Jessica) was helpful and explained how I can go about doing that easily. Customer service is great, very professional and kind.

jf67
1/19/16

I have been using myus.com for nearly 2 years and have nothing but praise for this excellent service. Apart from the benefit of being able to shop online from stores in the USA that are not set up for international shipping, myus.com has an impressive focus on customer satisfaction. Their shipping rates are competitive and delivery times short. Once you try them you realize, there is no better way to shop online.

kevinm162
1/19/16

Used them 4 times now to ship my favorite goodies from the U.S. to the U.A.E. Love 'em!

tracya29
1/16/16

There was some confusion regarding whether my package was actually shipped or not and I sent an email to which Angel replied. Her reply was quick and complete and cleared up my confusion immediately. Thank you Angel for such good customer service. I have been using MYUS.com for many years now as I am an expat and live in Saudi Arabia and I am so grateful for this service as so many companies do not ship here. I don't know what I would do without them! They are professional, reliable and worth every penny!

mansoora

it was so nice

abdullaha47
1/16/16

The experience it is amazing crew , they help you in everything if they can ,
I liked when I talk with Kathleen, Angel and Jennifer they are good and kind people.

Thanks all

liyushai

calm friendly and helpful

stefanz2
1/16/16

Your company's and Angel's service is a really fantastic. Well done!

lenal8
1/15/16

I was told that i have a package overdue and I will be charged storage fee. I wrote back and said i shouldnt have anything with u since I received all products slready. So your staff checked and told me what it us. It was junk mails! So I ask those to be discarded. I worked with Angel who is very efficient and courteous. I cannot understand how this happens but it was taken care of promptly. Thank you!

verat5
1/15/16

There is problem with your new system. Angel solve my problem promptly n comfort my worries. She is efficient and do the follow up efficiently. I will continue to support your service. Hope your system improved and don't create problems to your customers. Well done Angel

saddama
1/15/16

Im a subscriber with myus.com since 2012. Found too many benefits that not available in other companies. I want to specify a person who is so cooperative and helpful with me " miss Angel " . I couldnt stay in this company without her. Great thanks for the great job and keep it up always.

henrys44
1/14/16

eBay item ( a laptop) was shipped to Florida MyUS address so as to avoid seller's restriction against international sales.

Between arrival with MyUS and shipment abroad, the packaging was opened, the laptop was smashed in the corner of the LCD bezel (only possible without damage to the rest of the laptop if the laptop was opened up), the broken fragments thrown away, the box was resealed with tamper-proof tape, and sent half-way around the world at significant expense.

When opened, MYUS denied any responsibility until it was proven otherwise.

gigiei
1/14/16

Have requested Agent : Angel on why my product was on hold and she immediately unblock it for me to create a shipment request. it was so fast and she really did a great job.

ferasd
1/14/16

I start using myus from around 1 year ago , around 1 shipment monthly .

Really the shipping , packaging was Excellent , I'm so happy to ship with you .

Thanks for MyUS team .

akramn
1/14/16

Angel make a full help for me I very happy for that.

muteba

Good response.

amnaa2
1/14/16

I had a nice chat with Angel, and she was very helpful and helped me so fast.

Also, I would like to thank Eric for packing my packages for the last two orders, it was really well packed with care

Thank you for having great team and customer service at MYUS :)

Amna,

abdullaha46
1/14/16

i would than Mrs.angel for helping me with my case.i have little problem with my packages that i couldn't ship it

nawafa2
1/14/16

MyUS best service in reaching your needs as soon as they could .

fatmaa4
1/14/16

I have been worried about a shipment that cost me more than 400$ and I was afraid it got lost or sent to the wrong location. When I have written the email asking about the package, I got a quick review from 'Angel', and in few hours I found my package available in my suite. Thanks to Angel and everyone else in myUS Team who helped getting my package to my suite.

ahmeda85
1/13/16

Cancelling my account was very fast

adnans3
1/13/16

A VERY GOOD SERVICE AND VERY GOOD AGENT JESSICA

133 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
keithe14
A: Thank you for your interest in MyUS.com. We do charge for shipping costs. Our shipping costs are based on membership type and the total weight of your shipment. You can determine your shipping costs here: https://www.myus.com/pricing/calculate-shipping/ You can learn more about our service here: https://www.myus.com/how-myus-works/
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

15 Photos for MyUS