US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 50 reviews)

tijiaw

I was having some difficulty getting my credit card verified, but thanks to Teresa who made light work of the process. (in 13 reviews)

teganb

I requested shipment on Friday 8th November and received my package Thursday 14th November. (in 72 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

abdulaziza4
12/17/14

Many thanks for "Jessica" as she solve my issues very fast and acknowledged me for my pending packages

sachins3
12/17/14

It was great chatting with Jessica, she offered a very quick resolution

jetonr
12/17/14

Very friendly and easy information to understand

shahada2
12/17/14

Amazing ! Fast and helpful agent.
solved my problem very quick
The best live chat i really recommend MyUS
And thankful for agent (Jessica)

ahmeda39

very helpful CS ,thank you Jessica

najima
12/17/14

Excellent experience ..... ..... commitment ... accuracy .... cooperation .... fact a great company actually .... but a small note :: shipping prices somewhat high .... I hope decides to review them to achieve the continued shopping again .. Thank you again.
Thanks
NAJIM

faisal-a1

I'm shiping from USA to saudi arabia. Its so expansive

osamak
12/17/14

I asked to take out the chose from the box, but they did not do it which cost me more in shipping cost

fawwaza
12/17/14

Court was a really active
he answered all my questions clearly
I hope all the best for him
merry Christmas Court

abduln2
12/17/14

VIP service online chat support
thanks to Mr Court for his professional and helpful
answers.

yousifa

Very good support

johnl187
12/16/14

Used this service for 10 months and was generally happy with it. Then needed to buy some low cost items that were not available in the UK and had all sorts of problems as they would not believe the values I had certified for them so had to submit receipts etc. No other postal service asks you to certify a value and then challenges you about it. Happened again recently and then charged $36 to ship 4 pairs of foam headphone ear pads weighing 0.2lbs. Clearly they are not interested in my business so enough is enough and cancelling account. Had been a good service but now they have lost the plot, shame.

akbara1

very good excellent

sergiug1
12/16/14

Well, thank you, I understand this problem, but it's good that so resolved, I hope not to be disturbed further and charged fees not use me! Thank you. I hope in the future to cooperate, the moment your service temporarily refuse me, I hope people understand

michaell101
12/15/14

Had an error with incorrect package valuation, which Jessica corrected for me promptly. Thanks again.

thairy
12/15/14

I think I have a good experience with MyUs website. Especially they have very intelligent staff, and I want to say a special thank to Jessica, She helped me a lot
Thank you Jessica.

mingh4
12/15/14

MyUS offers wonderful customer service. Flexible option to make my shopping from US easy. Highly recommended to contact Devin...Well done Devin.

marwans5

Jessica help me

kens58
12/15/14

I was pleasantly surprised by MyUS.com to offer free membership, after I thought I would leave your service. Devin helped me in this. Ever grateful.

andyb53
12/15/14

I was helped by Teresa she was fantastic

omololuo
12/15/14

The prompt response when I have things to sort concerning my shipment thrills me. They are the best and will remain so if they continue like this. I initiated shipping today and few hours later I got a tracking number. This show efficiency and dedication.

mustafaa5
12/15/14

The Office very shipping excellent deal of confidence and credibility, and speed of the achievement and advise each person dealing with him. And thank you very much for your cooperation.

mubarka
12/15/14

Ali has helped me with my packges he was very helpful and patient and gave me very helpful advises.

yamenz
12/15/14

Jessica she is really helpful

mohammadm20

Myus.com Confidence and Security 200%

abdulrahmana4
12/14/14

Kristen help me very very very good , i love my us support , they are very Friendly

kal298
12/14/14

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Jessica. She is polite and she gives very clear and detailed answer. She makes me know more about my membership benefits and the advantages of using myus.com. I will give her five stars.

tijiaw
12/14/14

I was having some difficulty getting my credit card verified, but thanks to Teresa who made light work of the process. She has been very helpful to me and her response was very timely. Keep up the good work Teresa.

afnanm
12/14/14

Was great thanks to Jessica .. she helped allot.

baldurv

Jessica was excellent

taiwoa1
12/14/14

i had a good help with jessica one of the customer service, it was great experience and well explanatory

abdulaziza2

Expensive

merlek8
12/13/14

Angel helped me so much with my confusion over an invoicing matter. I really appreciate the wonderful service.

Thank you so much also for your advice that I will use in my future orders.
Best regards,
Merle

rogerl20

Complicated.
Not as I expected, Personal shopper not what I expected and wanted.

danieln25
12/13/14

I was a wonderful experience chatting with Jessica it really helped a lot so keep it up

timol
12/13/14

Julie, whatta wonderful women.Many thanks.;)

ricardob24
12/13/14

My first shop was a bad experience. I bougth with Myus personal shopper and it was great. But MyUS send the itens to a non-existent address. I am trying to contact them since yesterday whithout succsess. I don't understand what happened, the address in my account is correct. Now I'm afraid of not receiving my itens.

paulb149
12/13/14

The shipping price is outrageous. I will never use this service again.

mustafag8
12/13/14

Clear and short just what i needed!

marie-pierp
12/13/14

Jessica was very helpfull.She explaine me everything in a way easy for me to enderstand.
I thinks a french version of your web site should be conciderate...and it's take me like 14times to have an access to the live chat.

angelab48
12/13/14

Terrible, terrible. I still have not received my package 10 days after it was said it was sent

mohammedf6
12/13/14

some late but good service

bewara

Great support

dariusg3
12/12/14

Jessica understood and handled my query well 10 out of 10 for good customer service

margarethae
12/12/14

My package was lost and with the help of Live Chat Jonathan my package was found again. He was very helpfull and friendly, I was glad he helped me. ( case number: 00161146 )

alexanderk19
12/12/14

Jessica was very helpful.

arefa
12/12/14

for my inquiry Jessica explained to my very good and i am satisfied .

lisas127
12/12/14

I just want to say how fabulous the customer services is at MyUS. Angel's prompt response to my query and then fixing the problem was great and much appreciated.

kenn743
12/12/14

Excellent, over many years. Recently I had a problem authorising shipment and Devin quickly sorted it out.

basima