US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 94 reviews)

erinm37

I was having trouble with verifying my credit card on file. (in 20 reviews)

alaaw

This site provides a great service and I strongly recommend it.. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

edena4
2/28/15

The support did pay attention to very detail of the problem and move acording to it and without losing time the problem was solved quickly, good talking and great energy.

ibrahema
2/28/15

Best technical support with the employee (Kristen)
I wish you lasting success

hp17
2/28/15

Ashton, was very helpful, caught up quickly on my enquiry and made the process very smooth.

khaleda14
2/28/15

I contacted myUS and I talked to "Jessica" who help me a lot with kind advises.

vanessac20

Had a package which
I wanted to ship urgently but the declared value was not included. Was able to supply purchase info and have the package released almost immediately for shipment same day
, great assistance from
Jessica on the chat line.

fayezm
2/28/15

I was very pleased with MyUs customer service. Initially I issued a request to return a package that I have I received from amazon and as part of the request I was suppose to enter a link to the return label of the package. I did provide the link but the request was canceled the next day and I received an email telling my the the link for the return label couldn't be open. I replayed to the email with an attachment of the return label and I then contacted customer service to check everything is OK. I was attended by a girl named "Jessica". After I presented my case to her, Jessica was very quick in picking up my case and very prompt in resolving the problem. She promised me to take care of this in urgent base giving the situation I have been faced with. This has given me a confident that all of my packages are in good hand and that is why I am recommending MyUS for those who are looking for a good package consolidation service.

natashac7
2/28/15

Fantastic quick service, great customer service have recommended to everyone x

vusali
2/28/15

Many thanks to Jessica for kindly help to solve my billing information issue.

dipoo
2/28/15

Jessica's analogy was spot on. It was a perfect example to explain and make me understand the perceived problem a lot better.

ccc7
2/27/15

2014: 2lbs costed me $20 to ship from myUS to Canada.
2015: 1lbs costed me $60 plus $20 from the DHL device selected by MyUS. Total shipping cost of $80 USD for $50 product. Will not be using this service again. Do not recommend for Canadians. If you have relatives or friends in the states, have the item ship to them first and get them to ship via USPS for a way better price.

Tip for consumers: Keith, the MyUs Rep, has a generic way of responding to negative posts. Using the same response, he insists that he has "reached out" to members who have experienced issues. That is in fact a lie as I have never received any correspondence or help from any MyUs Reps. Buyers beware. This site is not for Canadians.

saleha4

it was nice with Kristen

kadhima
2/27/15

For more than 15 years now, I just can't imagine how my life would have been without shopping USA through our beloved MyUS.com.
My family and I lived years in the US, for both studying and work assignments in the 70s, 80s and 90s of the last century. Thus, we were almost molded into the American life style in every aspect. When it was time to leave USA and head back home to our native Saudi Arabia, my family felt as if our life was doomed to stop.

Thanks to our membership with MyUS.com. Ever since we joined their mail forwarding service, we feel right in USA.

Thanks a million MyUS.com, for a job well done. We purchase all our needs, from books, magazines, clothing, gifts and all our house needs from USA, and MyUS.com.delivers them to our door step - fast, easy, reliable and secure - at a very reasonable cost.

Well done job MyUS.com ... Keep it up. I would, with pride and meaningful reason, recommend your service to everyone dear to me.

fadij

Kristen and Carl should have 50 stars Rate for thier service

deirdreb2
2/27/15

We bought a rug from a US company that didn't ship outside of N America. MyUS met our requirements and with help from online chat we signed up and received our package eight days after ordering, two days after it was received by MyUS. Impressed!

andres215
2/27/15

I wanted to buy some cloths from the US, but the site i was shopping from did not deliver to Norway. I registered to MYUS for 10$ to get address in US.

The site shipped for free from CA to FL where MYUS i located. I had to pay 60$ to MYUS/DHL for international shipping. If i shop on amazon its usualy cost 70-80 for shipping to Norway. It took 3 days from the package arriving at MYUS, until i had it on my door. This is fast! If i shop from OSLO norway it will take 5 days to arrive.

I will use MY US again, but next time i will buy bulk to save on international shipping.

Tip for consumers: Buy bulk, check pricing before you order. Estimate pricing was spot on.

aleros
2/27/15

Thanks to Angel for helping me recover the abandoned item.

mohammeda42

very good

alim43
2/27/15

I searched a lot " how to ship from USA to Iraq " MyUs was one of the results, after several months from being a member with, I'm very satisfied, they're very well organized company, very helpful when I needed them, their rates about shipping is good kind of, they deserve the 5 star thank you for your service MyUs :)
Special thanks for Kevin from MyUs team who is helping me on my problems.

alainl2
2/27/15

Jessica elaborate the TruePrice schedule clearly.

Jessica: So for example, we consolidate your shipment into 3 pieces and only 2 are under 108"
Jessica: You will be charged based on the actual weight alone for the 2 pieces
Jessica: And the actual+dimensional weight for the 3rd piece

Jessica: Our shipping rates are based on the four factors below:

1.) Your membership type.
2.) The destination country that you’re shipping to.
3.) The weight of your shipment.
4.) The dimensions of your shipment.

We have a helpful shipping rate calculator on our website to help you obtain an estimate of your shipping cost prior to shipping. You may click on this link to lead you there: http://www.myus.com/en/international-shipping-rates/.

I am showing that you have an address that offers our TruePrice promotion to that country. This promotion allows you to know the exact price that you will pay to ship your items based on the actual weight alone as long as the dimensions are under 108” linear (L+W+H).

To take advantage of this promotion, you will need to set your shipping schedule with your account to HOLD under MY ACCOUNT > SHIPPING PREFERENCES.

ahmadr5
2/26/15

I am using MyUS.com extensively for about 5 to 6 years now. So far I never had a single bad experience. Service is excellent and very prompt. I have also utilized their Personal Shopper feature as well a few times and never had a problem with that as well.

ertanc
2/26/15

She was very swift, thorough and handled my dispute very professionally. She immediately calmed me down and resolved the issue straight away. Very kind, polite and had superb customer service skills. The best by far thus far.

nnannao
2/26/15

jessica was able to answer my questions.
she was indeed very helpful

hazima
2/26/15

very nice. patient . kindly talking....

omars19
2/26/15

myus and their agents are really awesome. thanks

jand35
2/26/15

I have found the customer service to be excellent I recently needed some assistance and Angel. And Jeff Lion. We're extremly helpful

deonh9
2/26/15

Very helpfull , professional and competent. Please to deal with and had the answers I required with the service levels I expected.

What a pleasure.

timothyn11
2/26/15

Very fast shipping and great customer service, to Australia. However, I'm giving it 4 Stars, due to cost. I find it a little dear. It makes my purchased item costing higher, unless there is a sale or discount from the sellers. But, it's worth because of fast shipping.

ibrahimf8
2/26/15

the services are good but i won't say the shipping cost is the best or the worst it's okay but i hope they will improve it in the near future .
i lost my package once and i talked to one of the their agents Kristen and she give me a refund so fast without any problem .

kriss46
2/26/15

Kristen was an amazing help.

alicew29
2/26/15

Quick response and definitely help to solve my problem, thanks.

zuhdin
2/26/15

I was helped by Jessica on my problem. She did an amazing job! Thank you!

erinm37
2/25/15

I was having trouble with verifying my credit card on file. I clicked the live chat and Jessica was able to help me out. Her responses were prompt and informative. She was more than willing to help me out and was very patient with me while I phoned my bank and sorted my issue out. Very good experience as a first timer to myus.com services.
Thanks Jessica and keep up the good work!

nicolew33
2/25/15

Friendly service, a quick answer and personable.

mohammedo3
2/24/15

my experience with the Live Chat was great and efficient , especially when the agent becoming Teresa.

yhzh

Charged my credit card 200$ without me knowing

adnana3
2/23/15

Great customer service (Kristen). Answers questions needed to be answered without delay and very helpful answers. And also he/she is ver assertive.

abdullaa3

u nice

julieg43
2/23/15

Angel listened to my concern, addressed them directly and found a satisfactory outcome for us both

stephenw47
2/23/15

Each and every time I have contacted MYUS customer services the response times have been very prompt and professional. The agents have always demonstrated that my requests or feedback has been treated on a personal level. This is one of the reasons why I have been a member for the past 6+ years

nortons2
2/23/15

Customer Service - Angel is very helpful in helping to submit a shipment request manually.

dp31
2/23/15

Pricing is outrageous and the site not easy to use - it is not properly intuitive.

In my case I had an item, a small meat thermometer, which was going to cost me, depending on the shipping method, at least double the cost of the purchase cost of the item...$60! to post by the cheapest method. This may seem reasonable - however I buy from the US all the time and for example iherb or books can be transported to my home for minimal cost. A large box of product from iherb perhaps $8.

I decided to return to sender and paid $15.99 when delivery to MY US cost $4.99.

Customer Care's response to my plea for a sensible resolution was generic. I will never use this service again.

sanjayk5
2/22/15

Excellent as usual. My rep today was Ashton.

juans34
2/22/15

I overlooked answering in time the verification process and the account was blocked. Getting an available agent was a nightmare, but finally I chatted with Ashton who solved the issue on the spot.

bobom1
2/22/15

Your customer representative Ashton was very helpful and answered my question efficiently.

ahmeda43
2/22/15

I realy need to say that I thank "Jessica" to help me to let me know how can i use MYUS in the right way in spite of my english languige not good enough

tw199
2/22/15

it was not clear that this promotion i received did not apply to MYUS shipping orders, i placed and order to find i did not receive my shipping discount of which i made a complaint about being mislead on the conditions of the promotion, i received my discount as a good will honer by Angel for the over sight by MYUS to my shipping order bill.

jackj53
2/22/15

Luv, this company !! great service & follow up. very easy sit to use. best of all the fastest postal company out there. I'm not easily impressed but My-US really do their job to higher than normal standards i.e.: I like to amalgamate several packages to minimise international post costs to Australia, My-US do the best job of smallest package for the items with all labels & documents included just a better service, they think about what they do. I can not speak highly enough of this company plus it was a new record to NSW - Australia 4 days

Tip for consumers: I like to amalgamate several packages to save international costs. My-US does a much better job than others I have used over many years, and if you need any assistance just ask ? very helpful custy service.

laminout
2/22/15

For longtime I have been struggling to buy certain goods from the US, as many site do not deliver outside and many do not accept foreign credit cards. With my discovery of MyUS service this has become a totally forgotten trouble. Today given this service I often shop in the US and get delivered fast to my door step, hence virtually looking anywhere I want in the US market. The concierge service is another extra that I loved with this company and I have used a few times. Great service. Please keep on improving like the TruePrice which I am excited to test.

ahmeda42
2/22/15

I'm so happy with angel she helped me a lot and answered all of my question she is so nice to me

jaisonj
2/22/15

Jessica was of great help to me to clarify TruePrice shipping rates.

Thanks.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I love
But we must reconsider the size of the packaging and shipping cartons
1/18/15
keithe14
A: Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year.

Thank you for shipping with us!
1/19/15
Add your answer
Q: Thank you
I Weekly used shipping with MyUS .
The service excellent.
I wanted to get:Emile (my Account Manager)
for connection speed
I can not get it
1/23/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

8 Photos for MyUS