US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tommys26

So far so good, excellent customer service and extremely quick turnaround.... (in 36 reviews)

derickm8

I have yesterday received my package and it was very neatly packed! (in 57 reviews)

gunawang1

The trouble was they would report the cost of goods to be what was before discount. (in 43 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ruzenad

Excellent!

nabilb16

Jessica was so helpfull

kirillb1
11/27/14

Thanks to Jessica, she was very helpful.

magaliv1
11/27/14

Jessica was effective, thanks alot

deneridok
11/27/14

I had a very good experience with MyUs's live chat agent Jessica today. She clarified me very well what to do with an item that I need to return.

fawazt

super fast , simple , clear

davida131
11/27/14

I requested for cancelling the membership, since I am not using the service for past three years. Jessica from the support able to understand my query and helped me to cancel the membership within a moment. Appreciate the support services from MYUS. If I intend to shop, I will choose MYUS in future. Thanks

nyaza
11/27/14

they are very good site and they have very good stuff, i really would love to thank the supporting they always help and solve my problems professionally. thanks Jessica for you help about my questions

ashrafs1
11/27/14

Jessica was very helpful in solving the issue I had in very professional manner!

tokuron

Court is kindness!
His Description is Polite and personality

mf26
11/27/14

I ordered a simple creme against acne I usually order via Amazon. This 11 dollar package has ended up costing me over 61 dollars as the shipment was apparently returned via FedEx against a 50 dollar charge. Interesting as Amazon ships this product without any issues! I will cancel my account and strongly recommend customers to consider alternatives for this rip off serrbice.

stuartb35

Sorted first go! Top site

aliw10
11/26/14

A beautiful experience and assistance through live chat beautiful and very nice and there is some hope to talk with them and always help me a lot
And their names Jessica and Teresa and Matt and Donna , Thank you very, very
I wish success to all :)

karrara
11/26/14

i thing good because this first time for me but its amazing as i seeing

christiane18
11/26/14

I was talking to Jessica. Very helpful service. Although she first provided me with a "pre-written" answer she later really helped me out.

dafara

Wonderful and distinctive company
Speed in communication and punctuality and reliability in handling
Very happy to deal with them

yvonnet9
11/26/14

Jonathon has been very helpful and has assisted me with my enquiry's. I always have good customer service with My US. Thank you.

hermantinac
11/25/14

I receive the invoice and no package. I complie and they answer me with auto reply.
I don't know what to do.

mohammedb14
11/25/14

The guy that called Ian in the Live Chat is very nice and helpful.
Thank you Ian, and have a nice life.

kellytn
11/25/14

Excellent customer service. The staff at MyUs are always friendly and helpful. All my concerns are resolved on the spot! Keep it up MyUs! =)

sauda3
11/24/14

MyUS;
I don't know where to start and where to End, I have never in my life seen such a very professional courtesy offered by a shipping corporation. I regreted every moment I lived away not knowing MyUS.com, put simply, the management team is carrying undisputed type of leadership, they are so organized to the extent that you would feel it from the first time you deal with those people.

I don't really know what to say!! Even my page on LinkedIn is full of MyUS advertisements, logos, links.. etc to emphasise how powerful is this company in terms of both customer support and shipping and packaging experience.

God, thanks for leading me to them, they are the way to better and more professional shipping experience. I love every moment navigating their website, contacting them, creating shipping orders... etc... etc.

MyUS, My first choice, I love you forever.

I am proposing a toast right now to everyone; "Long live to MyUS Team"

Saud Alharbi
Suite 407-864

kimberlyc19
11/24/14

I have been with them for years and was pretty satisfied until the past two years - absolutely terrible, unaccountable, idiotic service. While putting themselves forward to know the business, they can't label packages correctly and recently almost everything I have shipped has been held in Customs because of labeling and misrepresentation. They also LIED that they emailed me about a held package, nothing received although they sure do send a bunch of marketing emails. Just don't go there. Its not worth it. They have gone down hill, all the way.

Tip for consumers: Just don't do it.

bobw57
11/23/14

Jeff did a great job helping me again.
Myus should be proud of having such a good employee.
Thanks a bunch,
Bob Wolf

arah1
11/23/14

firstly i would like to inform you that i used to search for the websites which suits me ,and by using YOU-TUBES, i found that MYUS website is more convenient and effective than others because when i tried to compare it with other websites the agents of MYUS ( Tiffany,Teresa, Julie, Kathleen,Brie and especially Kristen ) were helpful and gave me suitable facilities and I discovered that this website has Credibility and reliability to costumers for this reason I was encouraged to chose it and from that day till now I am so comfortable in using this website.since then my work has developed due to MYUS. thanks for MYUS COMPANY.

janp28
11/23/14

Nice and friendly, and of great help.

hussamr
11/23/14

I am.pleased with the outcome of my complaint. I am very satisfied as to the way things turned out for the better.

jeromem25

...

naomim5

Credit card verification issue

Jessica
Very good advice

mohammeda29
11/22/14

Good job, Jessica! She read my mind!

rosannac1
11/22/14

Angel had been very prompt and helpful in assisting with my query. I was very pleased with the process.

roshinim
11/22/14

For people living in Mauritius: For an eye liner pencil, I paid $30 (~Rs 900) for shipping. Adding to it, the cost of buying an acccount at MyUS.com ($10 for standard account), I find it is "a bit" expensive. In the website of MyUS.com, they say you could estimate your shipping cost, depending on the size and dimension of the product bought. This is very helpful to find what your shipping cost is going to be.

giorgiom14
11/22/14

Agent was very nice and helpful and she understood immediacy my needs. Her name is Jessica.

mohammedw9
11/22/14

i get big support and help from Mr.Jonathan about my shipment, it is the first time to me using MyUS actually he trying to help & he did to complete my request and changing the payment method. really i am lucky to find a supportive people like him.

ruip
11/22/14

I was expecting for the BLACKPHONE relise but when i finnaly got the money at my CREDIT CARD i culdn't place the order because my country is not listed.
I tryed to contact the BLACKPHONE support but they disn't do anything.
I thoug to my self... Îf some buy it and send it to me??? Nice... I'm a user of the MY US and i remember that i saw something about Personal Shopper... Get inside the Live Chat and they told me that is possible. I really love this company because what they do is a first class service for those who are outside USA and need everything all around the world... My Experience is 5 star... Love it

mohamedz2
11/22/14

court was very helpful and fast to answer all questions

lorettat1
11/21/14

worst site. Cant get your packages released easliy. needing merchant recepits then wasnt good enough as they WERE NOT IN US CURRENY. Well if its from somewhere else its going to be in their own currency.... they going beyond a joke, not happy.. Cant get your things in time for your planned birthday ect.

philm24
11/21/14

Angel provided outstanding customer service helping me to track down a package that USPS had apparently tried to deliver on two separate occasions. Thanks a million Angel!

elizabetho20
11/20/14

respon from customer service very fast..thank you for myUs

yenlyec
11/20/14

I don't think they use the right box to put my shoes box in because my previous package was a shoes box as well, same size same dimension, but this time they used a bigger box for putting in my shoes box, causes an increase in my shipping fees :( Also, I didn't receive my return shipping label and thank you card from Cole Haan, which normally will provide within my order. Somehow, in my previous package, I did received both of these from Cole Haan. I'm really not happy about it.

A similar problem happened to my first time with MyUS shipping services, I also didn't receive the return label, this cause me a trouble for doing the return. I tried to email Cole Haan asked how to do return and also live chat with MyUS where is my return shipping label. Cole Haan replied the return shipping label was provided within my order BUT I didn't have it. MyUS live chat replied you have to get it from Cole Haan. So I guess my return shipping label was gone missing in MyUS hand.

alexandreg11
11/20/14

I've been using Myus since july. All I can say is that I'm having a good experience at MyUs and I am really satisfied. May God bless you in Jesus's name.

awatefa
11/20/14

i was worried about my discount not getting applied but thank god the service was so good Jessica was super fast with solving the problem she helped me a lot

it was great! I'm relieved right now

johannesw1
11/20/14

Received fast and competent help from your team member Jessica. Thank you!

At other times I had to try more than 50 times before I got through to Live Chat or I didn't get through at all. That was a total disaster and I hope not to experience that again ever!!!!!!!!!!
This time I had to try only two times. That is all right.

meshalt
11/14/14

Its my first time i sign up for this site ..
actually i think its just the same for all shipping site i know , i sign by mistake with a wrong way and i miss that offer give's me a lots of features and cost me less fees,
I lost hope and i said why i don't give it a try and talk customer service maybe this site not the same boring site, when i talk to them there is one kind stuff called "Donna'' she's very helpful and patient with me even i keep ask her a lot, i recommended for her a lot of help for me and keep me like your site's and customer service even more . and if i stay renew my cycles every years its because of good and gentle behavior she was dealing with me ,,

thank you a lot and am happy to join your shipment services :)

mohammedh33
11/9/14

Thanks very much for good dealing
good discount thanks Myus

johnd307
11/9/14

I use to think your company was really but now your customer service is not good. Its awful.... They never give you complete answers. I sometimes have to email 2-3 times to get the answer I need, Also I need assistance with having fees removed, So I can ship to Australia. I get an answer we remove the fees if you return to sender or discard the package.
Nowhere in my support request to you guys did I mention that I wanted the package discarded or return to sender. It didn't directly answer my email inquiry and so once again I had to send another support case and waste more time.

The difference in English between Australia and USA ids not much but some of the replies I get back have missed the point completely sometimes hopeless. When I try to use the chat line at 2 am here in the morning its not available very annoying but I can accept that, but your replies to customers concerns, pathetic.
Just a waste of time, I'm one unhappy customer about to leave you guys

John

bonniew21
11/9/14

Very disappointed had 3 product arrive started to correct storage over 5 days they count weekend when they are not open too. So I had to wait for my 4th package to arrive so I was told paying storage was cheaper 3 times. So $19 in storage they did remove some storage because my 4th product is lost .Walmart says MyUS.com has it tracking number not working. They can not find my package. So I finally just said ship.So there shipping cost was 69.18 USD, which converts to 81.70 CAD they say, but my bank in Canada says $69.18 USD is only $76.19 CAD.To me that is a big difference plus a package lost.They are the ones who said hold package and pay storage. There was 4 days that was the weekend too(Not open).The package was only $50 (acne face wash for my son).Just seem like they got a number of things wrong. I will never deal with them again found another company that does the same thing for cheaper only a $30 delivery fee package from same vendor mine was all from Walmart .Also Canadian prices no surprise and no convertion that's not right.

Tip for consumers: Shop around before using them.I am not far from boarder so drive over would be the cheapest but sometime to busy or product not in store so have to have to ordered.

berenicew
11/8/14

I had extremely efficient and friendly and patient help from all your associates, especially from ANGEL who wwnt out of his/her (?) way to explain everything to me and then sorted everything out for me - all because of a rather complicated mix-up in my order from DSW.

pamelah15
11/8/14

DO NOT ENTER INTO ANY DEALINGS WITH THIS Company. They are CROOKS!!!!!!!!! No communication of shipping costs that are equal to the value of the goods purchased, BUYERS BEWARE

rawana
11/8/14

shipped 2 items. one was delivered, one wasn't, though!

rosemaryc1
11/7/14

My goodness - such help and service for someone not used to your service. Each and every one of your people have been so kind and understanding, especially Angel (very aptly named!!) Thanks for your help. I will be much more efficient the next time - looking forward to receiving my goods in the next week or so.

7 Photos for MyUS