US Government's NSF

111 Reviews for MyUS

▼ Sort by: recent

julier16
9/17/14

So many places won't ship to Australia, MyUS is just brilliant, incredibly fast
delivery, great communication, perfect!!

dialaa
9/17/14

Bery supportive, extremely quick, shockingly professional, thank you
Sky-li recommended

fungl

Angel So helpful and kind

jacobl27
9/16/14

They send my shipment to wrong address they don't use given address by me! Now they can't find the package! I don't trust them anymore! I've send several emails to myus they sometimes answers and they answer me every time how I can change receiver address correctly! Them I start to explain again from the beginning that myus did make mistake and them this case go around in the loop....

mischal
9/16/14

It took a long time for this response, even though it seems to be a general copy paste message.

chrisa80
9/15/14

I've been a long time user with MYUS.com. I ship many packages via this service and 99.99% of the time there are no issues. For the 0.01% of the time when something goes wrong or there is a problem I can count on the excellent customer service provided by the MYUS team. A special shoutout to Donna, who has time after time helped me and assisted with my queries, big or small. I have lost count how many times she has helped, but thanks again for the fantastic service Donna.

dond33
9/15/14

Traumatic & Expensive

yurikos1
9/12/14

I was really disappointed with their services.
They do not respond when they can not make any profit.
They treat the merchandise very rough.
Very dishonest, unkind company.
The worst company I have ever dealt with in the world.

saada4
9/12/14

The Best shipping company in all USA .

melfrimt
9/11/14

EXCELLENT. I have sincerly good comment for you guys at myus.com. My shipments and packages are nicely taken care off.

datoyoutibeabasie
9/11/14

Very bad experience. I recommend people not to waste their time and money with this website. Reaching customer care most times is like a day hassle. Some of them are rude.

jorges15

Dear Sir,

ANGEL was very succesful in assisting me. By her excellent attitude she respectfully convinced me not to withdraw my membershio with you.

gamaly

excellent support

soumyam1
9/9/14

This was the second time I have used MyUS to forward my purchase to India and the experience has been great. Would be sure to recommend it to others.

kimf26
9/9/14

This is a scam company after several month from ending my subscription I found out that they charged my credit card for five months subscription without my authorization I contacted the customer service but they didn't solve the problem and insist they didn't do something wrong.
I contacted my bank and filed a claim and my bank told me they received lots of complaints from this company, my bank considered this transaction as a fraudulent and cancelled my credit card (unfortunately after myus stole my money) and send me another credit with different number, shoppers beware this is fraudulent company and your credit cards are in danger, don't be fooled by fake positive reviews which is obviously posted by myus employees.

kubilaya
9/8/14

perfect, successful communication, thanks a lot

mohannada1
9/6/14

The repackaging add more Weight, this is not good way to take more money from us.

fahado

very bad

zorob
9/6/14

The worst customer service I've ever seen, I have submitted shipment request and they sent the shipment to me in two packages and charged me for the two packages, when I picked up my shipment it was just one package with all my stuff in there, I contacted customer service to reimburse me for charging me second package that doesn't exist, but they refused and told me the second package in transit and it will arrive soon, I told them I got all my stuff in one package but they didn't response, I guess after all they care for stealing money more than they care for their customers.
Consumers beware this company makes mistakes and steel your money and doesn't acknowledge their mistakes.

gunawang1
9/6/14

I have been using myus.com for a year now, importing health and beauty products from USA to Indonesia. I can honestly say that I find their customer service helpful and courteous and will try their best to accommodate my needs and requests. They will take 2 - 3 days to answer my emails but considering the time difference of 12 hours I consider that reasonable. Besides, whenever they do reply, the issue has been resolved which tells me that they will try to correct the situation first before replying so that I will receive a positive resolution to my problem. There was once when I got my suite number wrong, instead of 123 I had typed in 132, and they were nice enough to track it down for me and moved it to my suite, which I am grateful for, or I would have lost $100 in merchandise.

Granted, I do wish that they not charge me $2 for photos but they do at random include photos for free which I appreciate. The photos are well taken with high resolution and show clearly the stuff that I bought.

The merchandise that I buy arrive in great shape, I always pay $5 more for extra packaging and bubblewrap for my peace of mind. In this year I have shipped a total of 6 times close to 1500 items and only 1 - 2% of the things that arrived broken or damaged and considering the fragility of the items I am surprised that it was such a low percentage.

I do get charged $1 a day per package when I exceed the 30 day grace period, I do wish that it could get extended to 45 days, although it is only a dollar but it adds up when I have 20 different packages just waiting for that 1 package to arrive at their facility.

I find them very quick and efficient, whenever I indicate my things ready for shipping, within 24 days I will get a tracking number and my things will take 4 days to arrive in Indonesia. Regarding shipping fees I don't really know if they are expensive or not because I don't have a comparison. $200 for 50lbs, is that reasonable? They do insist on insurance at $2 per $100 worth of merchandize although I would think that any claims for insurance would still take a lengthy amount of time with sufficient pictorial evidence and yadah yadah yadah...

Myus.com did however caused me trouble at customs one time when the total of my invoices exceeded $1500. The trouble was they would report the cost of goods to be what was before discount. So if any website was having a sale and I would buy let's say $100 worth of goods, when in fact it was $80 after discount, myus.com would still compute it at a cost of $100. So the total of my merchandise was $1510 in invoices and for that extra $10 I had to pay a $100 fine at customs. In my country goods imported cannot exceed $1500. That was about the only time I was mad at myus.com but even then it wasn't totally their fault because I was too lazy to correspond with them to get the total changed, thinking that I could get away with it (It was $10, come on!). Alas, it was not so. $100 out the window.

Now my one year is up and I am thinking of switching to a different company and reading all these reviews, I am sorry that others had a bad experience with myus.com. I must say that my own experience was satisfactory and to remain quiet about it I thought it would be unfair. For a person who rarely writes reviews and such a long one at that I thought I should show some loyalty to a company who has helped me so much. I am thinking of switching because of their premium membership fee of $70 - but I don't want to be saving $70 and lose hundreds in merchandise. I would rather pay that and have peace of mind.

Others have said that eversince a change in hands myus.com has been deteriorating but I must say that service has still been quick and prompt as before, if not more so now. I am confused as to why we could have such differing experiences. Oh well. All in all, myus.com is the reason I have a thriving online business, and I do hope I can still rely on them for a long time to come.

Hey, anybody from myus.com reading this? A discount perhaps, on membership fees upon reading this amazing review? :P

jozefn
9/6/14

MyUs was not able ( or not willing) to issue a right Shipping Invoice containing all the needed for the customs importand sentences like:
1. Country of the goods Origin: USA
2. The shipping costs ........e.g. 20,00 USD
3. Total value of the shipment
4. Delivery : Incoterms 2010: CPT (City), Country.
Because of that the customs clearance will be unnecessary more expensive for me, and sometimes not possible.

kallew
9/5/14

Good and quick service by Angela.
Thx myus!

samiz1
9/5/14

Don't ship with this company

teresam20
9/5/14

No fault with MyUS, always helpful, only problem was my end with Australia Customs! (not happy with them)
The Staff at MyUS have been most patient with me and I could not have asked for a better customer service to deal with...

rawafeda
9/5/14

good service and helpfull assistant
(angel) is her name

dianeo1
9/4/14

I Had a positive experience UNTIL I received a damaged package...Instructions for returning were not clear and I have incurred a lot of extra charges!!! very disappointed at this point and would NOT recommend to anyone else

ashrafh1
9/4/14

Thanks to the management team and special thanks to Angel to help me.

victorianom
9/4/14

I would like to say thank you to MyUS team.

I received my first shipping without any stress via DHL.

MyUS provide me a peace of mind :-).

Victoriano Menezes

francoisl
9/3/14

Thank you MyUs , in the past and now I always received outstanding service from you . Your speediness in helping me is really something to be proud of . Keep up the good work !!!!!

okunge
9/3/14

I had a request for an item return, Angel handled it very well, excellent job!

diloromr
9/2/14

Always attentively and comply with a request.
Hope for good cooperation in fiture too.

bandulag
9/2/14

My request was handled promptly and efficiently. I am very happy with the service

luigim14
9/2/14

It is a very efficient team OK

luigim15
9/2/14

Hello team are very efficient OK

wilsons22
9/2/14

After several questions or did not receive the goods taking into account the various frauds and scams that happen on the internet finally received within the stipulated time. During the process of buying and paying always had the support of the staff despite the time difference between Angola and the United States of America.

The team MyUs is to be congratulated for their professionalism and deserve the respect of one more satisfied customer.

From the cradle of humanity
poetic hugs

dadae2
8/29/14

I have a wonderful experience with MyUS. There prompt services is second to none and further more i received my shipment in a perfect condition within a space of 4 days, am so much happy. I recommend MyUS to all serious minded business person because they are the best in terms of packaging,prompt services, and customer relationship. You are super jooooooo!

zahraaa

I liked your service Wonderful

arickl
8/29/14

At times it takes too long to receive an answer, urgent packages aren't always sent right away.

markp75
8/29/14

My application should have been for a Standard account and through (human) error I was set up with a Premium account.
After addressing MyUS.com I got a timely response from my accountmanager (Angel) and he/she solved the error (and the financial issues that came with it). He/she deserves a 5-star review.

ians48
8/28/14

Angel was very helpful in assisting me with my membership. Prompt and polite replies to my messages.

andrewc69
8/27/14

Angel - Account Manager

i dont think we have realy spoken before - but ....

YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON THERE !!

*:x lovestruck *:x lovestruck *:x lovestruck

ANDREW X

A Cap SALON SUPPLIES

abdulaziza
8/26/14

As a new customer, I am so grateful for the help and assistance I received from MyIs staff especially Angel who helped me with my first shipment.I will spread the word among my family and friends and yes I am a permanent customer of MyIs.

kala21
8/26/14

I've been using MyUS services for years, It's one of the oldest and most reliable Mail forwarding services around.

I love their shipping prices and their top notch support, truly awesome.

ahmeda25
8/26/14

I have been using MyUS for quite some time now and could not be more satisfied with their service, the caliber with which they operate, and the prompt responses by their account managers and customer service representatives. They've become my go-to mail forwarding website.

kevinb103
8/22/14

STAY AS FAR AWAY AS POSSIBLE FROM THESE SCAMS!
What they in fact do is check everything that comes in and what they can use they keep for themselves using some lame 'regulations' of 'law' related excuses. They tell you they can't ship the goods to you and then give you 2 'options', disposal or back to sender.
If you try the back to sender option myus will give you again an excuse for not being able to do this. So the only thing is the 'disposal', what they do anyway because they don't answer your objections and reasons.
So far they kept a server (1500,00 $) for themselves, shampoos, eyedrops, nail polish, a pair of louboutin shoes (1500,00 $) claiming that these shoes could leave the US, they were made in Italy and come from outside the us!!!
The thing is that myus knows very well there is nothing you can do because you are abroad and that's where they take the advantage of.
But I have now turned to a lawyer because I'm totally fed up with the scams and ripping of and never getting an answer.
I really hope people don't fall for their traps anymore and that they will get what they deserve.

marios17
8/16/14

Do not use this company. I was ripped off today. I got a car part that was about 300g in weight. A plastic strip for a door panel. About a meter long I admit but half a centimeter thick and 5cm wide. I got charged $180 US for that by myus.com. That is $230 New Zealand. The part cost me $25. The part has not arrived yet in New Zealand but I am expecting a big box to arrive. The weight of this box is 3kg. I was charged for 13 kg weight looking at the bill. If I would have known that it cost that much I would not have agreed for the item to be shipped. Apart from the complete waste of resources in card board, paper, shipping space etc, I find this sort of inflated shipping cost almost criminal. I had no quote, no email, nothing before they send this. Obviously they got your credit card so they can charge anything they want. I obviously will never use them again however what can I do to recover this cost? Looking at other feedback a refund sure is out of question I guess. I send email making a complaint but no reply obviously. Have cancelled my credit card now. What I can do though is: I can leave feedback to prevent this sort of rip off with other people that intend to use them. The net is littered with negative feedback about myus.com. My lesson this time is to do my homework first and I wish now I had seen this site and the reviews before I used them. Whatever you do, do not use myus.com under any circumstances. Its daylight robbery................I will make a photo and upload it here soon. The box with the part next to it so everyone can see for them-self how unreasonable and dishonest myus.com inflates their shipping charges! Zero stars for you myus.com:-(

ac448
8/6/14

Scam. The only reason I joined MyUS was because the Kohl's website has a big banner saying "International Shipping Now Available" (through MyUS)

I thought if a big company like Kohl's recommended them it would be OK, and made my Kohl's order through them to be shipped to Canada. A week later I got a confusing email from MyUS saying that my package had arrived in their US warehouse but there was a problem. (They claimed the sender wasn't Kohls and the contents did not match what I'd ordered --- as if this was MY fault (???)).

Their solution? I needed to pay $2 for a photo to see the package and $7 to open it. If I want to send it back, they also charge the customer to send a package (like this, with problems), back to sender!

Right away, this is looking like a scam. I'm furious with Kohl's for not checking out this service better.

aximilii
7/31/14

Best to stay away from MyUS. I joined MyUS in 2011 because they were offering free membership (no annual fee). But I ended up never using them because their prices are too high and it's never worth it unless you are buying lots of things from all over US at once.

Suddenly last week (3 years after joining, after I completely forgot about them, and never used their services at all) they charged me $60 on my credit card for an annual membership, with no warning or reminder whatsoever. I told them I have never even used their service since I joined. They simply said you have agreed to the T&Cs when you joined. I was given no option to cancel the membership.

Just be careful. If you join MyUS, there will be unexpected charges on your credit card, which you have no option to say no to.

beadifule
7/30/14

They are TERRIBLE! I have been selling and shipping my items all over the world. One customer who lives in Australia had went through this company and they held her item for days and then stated because there was a TINY piece of abalone she had to pay a fee of $180. The piece was 20mm and cost maybe $2. I have never had a shipment held because of this. I ship all over the WORLD! Do not use this company they are terrible, I would just ship through regular sources.

ehsnd
7/23/14

I have been a steadfast customer since 2005. in recent years, their service has totally deteriorated. There is a fee on everything, while consolidating packages and wholesale customer declarations disappeared. They don't answer e-mails. This year I sent 3! E-mails requsting a cancellation of my membership, the first in February. Yet, they have debited my credit card for a renewed membership fee without even alerting me. This is also called stealing!! I foresaw that and tried to delete my credit card from their site in April, but it was not possible.

Best Shipping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber