US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tommys26

So far so good, excellent customer service and extremely quick turnaround.... (in 29 reviews)

teganb

I requested shipment on Friday 8th November and received my package Thursday 14th November. (in 47 reviews)

soumyam1

This was the second time I have used MyUS to forward my purchase to India and the experience has been great. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

markb157
11/1/14

Pretty disappointed with the service this time. I t has taken nine days so far and I still don't have my shipment. This is despite the fact that Amazon would have taken the same time to ship the goods to me. For a third of the cost!!

I tried to have this conversation with My US but live chat is down and there isn't an email address on the site I could write to. So here was my only option.

Standards seem to have really slipped, My US...

derickm8
10/31/14

I have yesterday received my package and it was very neatly packed! I love this service. Thnx to MyUs Team.

alisonn2
10/30/14

Have had a shipment go missing and no response from their customer support team. Very disapointed with the lack of customer that i have recieved. My package has been missing for more than 4 weeks now.

waelm11
10/30/14

Very bad, will never use you any more.

whbih
10/30/14

Good quality company Bnsphkhaddmat excellent but I have a simple flaw is overweight and I hope in the solution in the future shipments

hinda3
10/30/14

I was so happy to get help from Angel it was very helpful for me with quick reply for all my questions
Wish you all the best... big thanks for you.

cristos
10/29/14

Realmente gosto, porque o mercado dos E.U.A. tem produtos de origem que encantam muito os clientes. Apenas tenho a lamentar que sempre que eu compro velas de ignicao para o meu carro nunca recebi as quantidades exactas razao pelo que desta vez voltei a comprar mais duas. Gostaria saber porque e que as velas nunca vieram de acordo as quantidades compradas. Se e que as mesmas tem perdido ao longo do percurso entao vos peco que melhoram a qualidade no empacotamento dos mesmos. Obrigado. Cristo

faithb2
10/28/14

At first I was afraid of parting with my money that's the reason I went for the standard membership. To my surprise they perform extremely wonderful. NOW I REGRET NOT DOING THE PREMIUM. Fast delivering, quick update, customer friendly. I look forward to doing more business with myus.com
Thanks

abdullaha8
10/27/14

Best shipping company for me, God bless you

mashhoora
10/26/14

Bad customer service. Won't solve the same issue I had for the third time in a row!

tayyara
10/26/14

MyUS very good company that tells you about the details of the shipments and the smallest details about them, and I hope more and more development

benv115

Well, I ordered a few items in the USA - sent it all to MYUS
I have in fact spent a lot of money at MYUS - getting orders to my country
In one order I got 3 x $10 gift certificates
MYUS charges me $1 for each gift certificate
So my $30 just became $27
And that for a piece of paper in the box
That SUCKS

maryk64
10/25/14

My experience dealing with Angel has been very pleasant. Angel has been extremely helpful and has responded professionally and shows that she has excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.

darrens22
10/25/14

MyUS ROCKS period! I have been using them for a while and have nothing to complain about.

Customer service and efficiency are awesome.If you are thinking about using MyUS then don't, JUST DO IT :)

Keep up the fantastic work guys.

ahmeda31
10/23/14

Good customer support. Fast response for any query we face. Keep up the good work. Thank You. :)

annied12
10/21/14

I found that this site has ups & downs. The issue is that MYUS round up their weight to the nearest 10. This is only a problem for me if I only have one order coming through instead of my usual.

Another issue is that you can't purchase from Ulta with their personal shopper system, I suspect there may be more sites that you can't purchase from either.

Everything else is okay, I mean there may be better sites out there but for now, I'm somewhat satisfied with their service. They are quick & have an online chat assistant if you have any issues.

Tip for consumers: Use DHL if you're in Australia, they are much more efficient & quick. They even ring you when it arrives so you can sign it.

fabienb13

Good, efficient.

jessicay6
10/21/14

Very appreciate the efficient response to resolve my problem in relogging my abandoned package.

victort6
10/20/14

Nice

shontalj
10/19/14

The company charged me an annual fee without prior approval.
Which I think is most disappointing!!! The least they could do was to send an email get confirmation!
Now I have no choice apparently but pay!!!
Such a rip off specially since I was looking to cancel my account!!

fawaghia
10/18/14

Was struggling for days to figure out how to edit my package until Angel came along and did it for me in no time.

Can't thank you enough

sharonb37
10/18/14

I am very pleased that you have found a way to get merchandise to me BUT I pay shipping fees to Kohls, then when UPS delivers I pay another large fee. My merchandise ends up costing me a lot more than I want to pay. Also my order is not all shipped at one time . I get a couple pieces then a few days later I get more. I am paying a courier every time they come to my door. I was told by Kohls website shipping was free if you spent so much money but this has not been the case. I am not sure if I will use this service again. (Canada) This setup may work well for other places but not when shipping to Canada . VERY EXPENSIVE

rabihk

Great proactive support! I'm delighted

sihame
10/17/14

i been using MyUS for past 2 years almost for any items that i like to buy whether in USA or outside, they are very fast in processing the shipments , thru them i buy some of items that i may have doubts in the site i buy from where they makw sure it is trusty

as overall i will keep using them for coming year

simonm48
10/17/14

Aweful, I have used MyUS for a number of years but their service continues to slide. In 2013 they changed their Dimensional Weight factor so that now almost every package has penalty weight added to it. We all know that courier dimensional weight is a scam.
Recently these guys require the name and address of the packages, who does this???? how the hell am I supposed to know the sellers name and address. All in all it really hard to do business with MyUS and potential new customers should carefully consider using them almost certainly the 'savings' are not real as your reliant on MyUS to package most efficiently and there is not incentive for them to do so.

khalida8
10/17/14

Easy and smooth. and people there are really helpful. Thank you Myus keep it up

graemem4
10/17/14

Have started to realize the good help I can get when buying through MyUS have tasted some of USA,s best Imperial Stouts would not have been able to get them any other way fully appreciate the extra help they give and can give when buying something overseas.

mohammedn3
10/17/14

I'm so happy and lucky, because I've chosen the right company for global shipping.

My items arrived on time with excellent condition.

The customer service team is very very lovely, kind and so patient on bothering questions were asked by me, because I'm not good in English and I don't have enough experience.

Thanks a lot MYUS.com for all wonderful services.

utitofone
10/17/14

I ordered for Timex womens T49856 Expedition Field burnt Sienna leather strap watch and it was delivered to MyUS, unfortunately when I received my package yesterday, I found a very different[chain strap] wrist watch inside. Very frustrating and disappointed experience.

I ordered for Timex Women's T49856 Expedition Field Burnt Sienna Leather Strap Watch and it shows that it was delivered to myUS, on receiving my package yesterday, I found a very different wrist watch[chain strap] from what I ordered. Very unfortunate and disappointed experience.

Timex Women's T49856 Expedition Field Burnt Sienna Leather Strap Watch

lauran10
10/17/14

Love the service, couldn't be any more reliable than it is... Love MyUS

lesh6
10/17/14

most helpful, prompt and efficient.
Once they know what you want they just do it.
Very professional and reliable

sm621
10/14/14

What a rip off. Wrong shipping description, never got the package, Expensive service, No service at all and No button for discontinue service/delete account.

I bought 3 skin care product for my baby from Amazon and want them shipped to Holland. MyUS shipped my order (see pictures 3 Jars) to the Holland and give an export description "ANTI-INFECTIVE MEDICAMENTS NES ". Where did they get this information?
I could not find this information on the website of the maker nor on any other websites.
DHL returned the package to MyUS because the are not allowed to delivery/transport medicine in Holland.
I wrote an e-mail to DHL and MyUS. No response form MyUS. DHL mailed me back why they returned the package.
After the package arrived at MyUS. They send me an message "we received (yet a again) an package from Amazon? DHL return the package to you.
E-mailed again and later called them. Couldn't help me. Had to check dossier and will e-mail you. Never contact or e-mail me.

And the packaging (box), it Huge. Three jars in an box the size off a trolley. It was an huge disappointment and expensive mistake.

But the most disappointment of this is there no service at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't use MyUS.

michaelt67
10/13/14

I have used this site for a few years now and they were good but I STOPPED recently !!

They have good parts, Karen in personal shopping, but it is let down by poor account service and VERY BAD BASIC DISTRIBUTION which ALWAYS is more expensive these days than the alterative.

For instance they over packed my products to Australia despite my settings being registers as "use original packaging" and it cost me $100+ and the next time I had a similar item sent to me the alternate supplier charged me <$40 for 2 of the same items.

Suggest you go else where and that AMEX stop recommending these guys !!

gb34
10/13/14

I have just had a very bad experience with this company shipping product to N.Z. The shipping was ment to be free from theDesigner Shoe Warehouse, I have just recieved my statment to find that the shipping in two seperate boxes was twice as much as the shoes. I have contacted the Shoe warehouse and they put it with the shipper. I will not be useing this company again.

edenf3
10/12/14

is good. but i have problem, to put a receipent.

martins69
10/12/14

Very pleasant and the likes of Angel have been very helpful.

davidn44
10/11/14

transport this becoming more expensive...

wayneg12
10/11/14

I would like to pay my compliments to Karen from the Personal Shopper team.
She has been very helpful and fast to respond to my queries! This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services.

Best regards,
Wayne (suite 465-912)

chelseak1
10/11/14

I signed up for MYUS a long time ago because of their claims of fair shipping prices to international customers.. Boy is that ever a lie! I bought a pair of shoes from a US shipping only company and had them shipped to mysuite. I had to pay shipping from the company to MYUS and then when I went to ship my package to my house in Canada - $65!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me? ---------

Keith messaged me after my review and helped me resolve this issue. Im still out of money for my MYUS account and the shipping to them but at least the package has been returned to the company I ordered from and I can move on from this experience.. If only MYUS's shipping rates weren't so high, it would be a great way to shop internationally.. I just cant justify all of the charges..

kamilas
10/10/14

I got several issues that was solved promtly. Thanks to Angel

abdulrahmank

excellent!

adamd28
10/10/14

MyUS are thieves. Shipped two t-shirts from a supplier that cannot ship to my country. Each t-shirt weighs no more than 190 grams. MyUS proceeds to repackage the items in a BIGGER box in order to INCREASE the volumetric weight. They then charge me for 3 pounds weight - $ 52.00!!!! I complained. They dropped the prices on my next shipment ( again two t-shirts ) to almost acceptable levels. I then send another package containing two t-shirts, the price jumps back UP to the original shipping price I complained about in the first place! I devise a test - I send ONE t-shirt through...I GET CHARGED THE SAME WEIGHT AS FOR TWO T-SHIRTS!!!!!!! These con artists also have the audacity to try to make me believe that the packages I have sent to me will cost over $ 80.00 to my country via USPS. I know for a FACT that the packages ( identical in every way ) sent through USPS to me only cost $ 18.00!!!! I suggest, and I will be suggesting this on other forums, scam sites and complaints boards, that you NEVER do business with these THIEVES!

Tip for consumers: Stay AWAY!!!

katherinc
10/8/14

"TO HELL WITH MyUs"
My Suite 055-016, You cheat and clever fake, document delivery from the seller and carrier is 252 lbs, while there wrote 284 lbs, I do not agree with the calculation there, many times I send via e-mail and chat, but you do not never gave me a choice, when I will send the goods back to the seller, without my consent, suddenly you send stuff to my old address (wrong address) and without my "click send" You have taken the postage $ 500 from my credit card balance, and still collect debts $ 842.61, if you intend well, of course you can learn all the files in the e-mail and chat and now my stuff is lost on earth swallow, because the wrong address, for all customers MyUs.com, my problem could happen to you, too, think a two times if you want to use his services, because you there will brought to "HELL"

From MyUs

"Hi Katherin,
I'm very sorry that you recently experienced an issue with the weight of your package. Though we try very hard to always provide the most accurate weight possible, there are a number of factors that can affect the weight. In reviewing your account, it appears that your account manager extended a 15% discount on your shipping charges. Is there anything further I can do to improve your experience?

Dear Keith

Butt you sent to my old address. and I will never receive my item, you should give me compensation. because of your mistakes, why do you have no shame ...... because you mistake my stuff is gone, and you still ask for shipping costs, if this is fair,
why is there not have self-esteem.....

Khatharin

Dear Keith

You are good at playing skits ,
If you really want to help me , you can read my e-mail files and catt ,
whether you've done ??
Can you send my goods to New Address ??
You are good at playing skits......

Khatharin

Tip for consumers: "TO HELL WITH MyUs"

mehulp1
10/7/14

Excellent and good staff
My proble quickly and saisfiedly slowl

Thanks a lot

tm47
10/6/14

When I asked for correction of registration information, the account manager explained very kindly.
I think that it is a really good company.
I really appreciate your kindness.

hideariy
10/6/14

Correspondence is earlier .
There is a problem with the shipment of the product .
(Box has collapsed .
I put a heavy product on top of the light product .)
I want you to note the future dispatch of products .

danilom
10/4/14

Hello good afternoon

The experience with your services is good.

I just hope more speed in correspondence of emails.

Danilo mingosso