US Government’s NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mohamedb8

I commend the customer service members of MyUS include; Alison, Judy, Angel, etc. (in 221 reviews)

kamala2

As a courtesy I was able to have your requested duties refunded and pushed back to your credit card. (in 40 reviews)

salaheddineb

Many thanks for Jessica Carly and all MYUS workers its great service what you are providing for us
(in 58 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rond110
4/29/16

I greatly appreciate the way that Trevor got back to me right away and then went on to research an answer to my question. First class customer service.

leel68
4/28/16

myus not care about their customer

hanana2
4/28/16

Response for my require very quickly and clearly from Angel.thank u so much

othmani

it's my first try , thanks for myus I found everything I need

stevec146
4/25/16

Tom, thank you for taking the time to package my book so well. It arrived in excellent condition and I could see that special care had been taken to ensure that this happened.

walidh6
4/24/16

so grateful and pleased for your understanding for customer need and being helpful as an international shiping team in particular your smart employee Angel

mohammeda99
4/24/16

very kind,professional and interested in solving my issue

simonas2
4/23/16

I only say that a small jacket that I had paid 18 euro cost me 133 Euro , I understand the customs and the various laws, but it seems to me absurd to pay so much ... never again !!!

tadashit
4/22/16

Thanks for Tyler M!

ahmeda99
4/21/16

It's easy and lower cost to ship MyUS its the first

Thanks for MyUS and Jess

gregm92
4/21/16

I chatted with Angel. I had mistakenly sent a package from Germany to my suite instead of direct to Hong Kong. I'd not changed my PayPal address back to Hong Kong. Angel sorted the paperwork in no time and had my package on its way. Very quick and efficient.

johanv9
4/21/16

Could not be happier with the service and professional conduct from Angel at MyUS.com

Keep it up!

avromr

Agent name: Angel
Experience was excellent.

She was helpful and willing.

bshaira
4/21/16

i contacted with the agent angel 2 times today she is so helpful and helped me with what i needed exactly ,,,XOXO

munirahr
4/19/16

I had problem with my credit card transaction but with guide from TYLER M , really easy to help me out . I feel so happy with MyUs and all team

taras45
4/19/16

This is my second shipment using MyUs and that's only because some items were not available at the time of my first shipment, so the merchants sent them later. The orders were handled promptly and email responses were answered promptly. However, it is far too expensive for me to use MyUs to ship to the Cayman Islands (I don't know if it's cheaper to ship to other countries). Example: I have 3 packages with a combined weight of 3.9 lbs, combined value of $34 and the shipping cost is $55 - that's more than the cost of the items and these items weight only 3 lbs so they're not heavy. That doesn't make sense to me so I will have to use an alternative.

I do like all the features offered but it really adds up - there's a charge for everything including photos, bubble-wrap, even fragile stickers. This would be great if it was a lot cheaper.

adhamh

Awesome service, fast response & high quality service 10/10

aa1373
4/17/16

Angel was very helpful to locate my package for me, and her replies are always prompt!

lindad126
4/17/16

They are quick and reliable. M Tyler assisted me alot with his professional skills.

joannaf6
4/16/16

I have just received my parcel from Bealls in Florida via your shipping service. It arrived in record time. The person who parcelled it up was Juan and it arrived in excellent condition needing minimal ironing, which was a bonus! Well done for having such good staff. I will be recommending your firm to friends and family who need shipping services in the future as well as continuing to use your service personally.

junaids2
4/15/16

Agent name was Jessie, I had issue with some of my packages undeclared values. I upload the new invoices and agent resolved my issues promptly. He was really usefull. Thank you

mohammeda97
4/15/16

As an overseas customer (Saudi Arabia) I would like to thank MyUs for the late hours chat support It really helps when there is +8 hrs difference. And Jessie was very helpful to sort out my issue.

venusk
4/11/16

Jessie was a great help to helping me sort out my payment details to get started as a member. Having such helpful, attentive, and polite customer representatives gives me even more confidence about the services of this company. Thanks!

jpa3
4/10/16

Very fast and professional. Agent was Jessie

simaoj
4/10/16

I had support from Jessie MyUS employee and I really appreciate the information and support received.

abdulrahmans1
4/9/16

dears

im so happy for what happen because it show how much im secure

it show me how much service desk ready

it show me really how much you care with your customer

thanks a lot

hazreenk
4/6/16

My package arrived in my country within 1 week time. Thanks to Angel, my package from Amazon also safely arrived at my suite.

abdalmohsena
4/5/16

Since two days Carl was the most considerate and helpful agent.

rayana9
4/4/16

Hello i use myus for year and half and i wish to see mychina.com for china shipments i really wish that expened
I used other company from usa but myus it better with mmangment and offer and price also with haundel time and haundel package as if it you own package

Best luck
This email for thanks evry employees work hard to help and loyal so thanks from my heart
Rayan

dominicc25
4/3/16

First experience using MyUS to Saudi Arabia.

I really appreciate MyUS having the consolidation feature available as one of the leading forwarding agent doesn't have this ability and everything from Amazon just touch and go; making it a real pain in the pocket when one could've just waited for a few days before sending a very small item.

Another experience is the packaging expertise from MyUS. Glenn did a fine job in stowing all the coffee bags, Meccano box and iphone cases.

A real pleasure to deal with professionals.

Thanks again.

kimb967
4/3/16

Jessie help stopping an immediate shipping request for me.
I am grateful for the prompt help and the politeness very much.

adnana12

It is very fantastic

ahmeda95
4/2/16

I have tried many companies but My US is the best in everything, I strongly recommend it, when you start with them you will now what exactly I mean.
I really appreciate the support of customers Services . Thank you very much.

abdulmajida
4/2/16

I'm a premium membership whith MYUS since 2011, and I'm happy with MyUS service , actually all my shipments since that date are books, and the care that have been given to shipments packing encouraged me to ship more sensitive stuff like electronics.

azward
4/1/16

Today I have received my package after seven days period of transport through FedEx Express from United States to Baghdad. It's my four time I try MyUS and I am so happy for collecting many things and sending in one package. Thank you for your services and I will always use MyUS in future
Many thank to Mr Ryle
And many thanks to angel

aseela3
4/1/16

I have good services from myus agents and i thank them for that specially jessie

zainaba3
3/28/16

Shipping cost is very high price ,& i will Canceled participate

fakhriyaaa
3/28/16

jessi answer my in clear way thanks

maggier7

Dear Bob,

Thank you very much for your excellent packing of my Roots boots, which was a large footwear box, together with smaller MAC cosmetic items. The box arrived safely here in Melbourne, Australia, and in record delivery time on Thursday, just before the long Easter weekend. So, thanks Bob, I really appreciate it !

ghgeyg
3/27/16

They held my goods hostage unless I paid them $47 to ship a cell phone case!!!!!! The was the cheapest option. Total scam.

sivaa3
3/27/16

I have contacted live chat of MyUs and I talked to (Jessie) for my issue .
I received a very good service and Jessie was very supportive in fixing my issue.

I'm happy with the service I got.

sulaimana1
3/27/16

I would like to thanks Mr.Jessie for his help.

carlosm57
3/26/16

Hi,

I have to thanks Tyler M for his great support.

Carlos

mikhailz
3/26/16

Got situation when my package was selected for aditional inspection. My request to expedite had been treated very prompt manner by Angel. Do recommend MyUS service to my friens.

myadh
3/25/16

Best shipping company

luisf22
3/25/16

Great customer service. Fast response form the CS representative (Mr. Tyler M.) and it's determination to handle with my issue.

A great Company has to have the best team.

Thanks, MYUS.

turkia2
3/21/16

Mr. Angel helped me in professional way and finish my problem in short time
Best regards

mohammeda92
3/21/16

Iam soo lucky to ship my stuff with myus.com

raniae
3/21/16

Great custmer serviece team . like angel n carly

savvass
3/21/16

I asked Angel to close my account as I no longer need it and she did it straight away without trying to convince me to stay with them. Thanks.

150 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
keithe14
A: You can purchase standard or advanced photos to confirm the condition of the items you order.

Upon our initial inspection, we will also determine if an item seems to be new or used and list that accordingly in your account.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other customers.

16 Photos for MyUS