US Government's NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 124 reviews)

alaaw

This site provides a great service and I strongly recommend it.. (in 32 reviews)

alia95

agent Jessica was helpful and give me all options passible for my Q (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ahmadh11

Excellent (Jessica). Helped me resolve a problem quickly

judee4
4/18/15

chatted with jessica for help with correcting some issues with recorded prices for items in my hold.
she was very friendly, helpful and efficient.
dealt with my matter completely satisfactorily. great staff you have

saifa7
4/18/15

Friendly and knowledgable staff particularly Jessica. Excellent customer service; highly recommended.

bassema

Very good

jefferyp6
4/18/15

Very helpful and quick. i was very pleased.

erosb1
4/18/15

Over the top service. Once they have received my pack they have followed the instruction I have entered on their site and they have delivered my stuff after two hours. I would like to recommend their services to everybody

tamimr
4/18/15

Myus coustumer service is simply great and all agents that I contacted were very nice and helped me with all my inquiries ,the last agent was Ashton who helped me so much too.

melissae14
4/18/15

Spoke to Ashton. Resolved my query and updated the info needed. Thanks!

karenj35
4/18/15

Chatted with Ashton about how to manage a shipping date for items arriving on different days.... I needed to consolidate this order to ship together. Ashtons advice was fast, and very thorough.

rebeccaw30
4/18/15

I was helped by Ashton. He was fast and clear. I was pleased with my service

gingery1
4/18/15

I felt very at ease and I believe I have had all my questions answered

ramyr2
4/18/15

I just want to say thanks to the 2 agents (Angel & Teresa) for them professional assists and they really made me satisfied

Please forward my message to them

robk27
4/18/15

Jessica was very helpful in resolving my account issue.

rickt23
4/18/15

All my problem has been solved so far by Jessica

elisabethn1
4/18/15

Very fast, precise, to the point and helpful. Thank you Jessica

reema10
4/17/15

(Macy) she was able to answer all my questions.
she is a really helpful and kind .

joh6661
4/17/15

I've been helped by Angel.

I had a problem with my account. Since I don't use it a lot,
I was looking into my options.

She provided me with good advise, and arranged everything for me.

First class customer service!

ebrahema
4/17/15

Thanks for jassica from myus.com i had a probluem and she solve it to me realy fast service thanks jassica

mohammeda50
4/17/15

I had a live chat with Jessica to help me with some concern I had.

She is very professional and helped me with my concern.

emmaa19
4/17/15

She really assist me . Thanks for all .

davidh211
4/17/15

Live chat with Teresa was very helpful in deciding shipping options.
I am always pleased with the live chat service.

alaaeldinem
4/17/15

Very well solved and fast

ugonmaw
4/17/15

Thank you for giving those of us in nigeria hope to bey whetever we went without having to Travel to the U.S for it thanks a lot GOD bless.

saleha6
4/17/15

Thank u miss Teresa for swift respond

sarahf52
4/17/15

Jessica quick and easy help , didnt have to ask too many question , she gave me a simple solution

sirpan
4/17/15

A good experience, except 1/6 was broken. It was not protected - just a glass container in a box, and it was not usable.

meshiala
4/17/15

Customer service more fascinating allows you more time to resolve the possible problem

marioj7
4/16/15

After two weeks of horrendous battle trying to get my goods shipped, getting addresses mixed up and sheer inability to understand simple instructions, one Customer care agent named Marnie managed to resolve what everybody else couldn't in just a short few minutes.

I would most definitely recommend anyone to deal with her.

Very happy Customer all the way from Africa, thank you Marnie :)

Mario

ahmada22
4/16/15

Good handling and speed of execution of the request

hania
4/16/15

I had some mixed up issues with my package and it was delt with by live chat By Teresa from MyUs in at the best way possible

shadih1
4/16/15

i talked twice with their represivtives and they were very supported, specially (Jessica) . even few times they offered me free services i was not entitled to. Been a customer since 2011 and shipped over 60 times. never had a single problem with them.

alia95
4/16/15

agent Jessica was helpful and give me all options passible for my Q

hiroshif
4/15/15

You give me the procedure of contract termination with your esteemed.

shivana2
4/15/15

wow it's great service and better live chat. thank you Jessica have a great day

faisala8
4/15/15

Thank you Jessica for your help.

nadiac4
4/14/15

Was getting a little frustrated trying to figure out where a certain package was…it seemed like I was getting the same answer from many different people but no one was actually answering my query as to what was in each package and where the third package had gone. Until Ashton took over my case…not only did I have 100% clarity within one quick email, I was able to rest at ease knowing all of the items had been sent from 6pm.com. So very very impressed as I was getting so frustrated I was going to leave myus.com and I have been a customer for a very long time. Ashton was amazing…I only wish I had staff like this working for me…very happy. Thank you

mfonoo
4/14/15

this is a rip off compared to other shipping outlets like aeropost i shipped 1.9 ibs for $38.00 to Dominica and shipped exactly the same weight for $12.00

ma31201
4/14/15

MYUS is EXCELLENT and THE ONLY SERVICE OF ITS KIND WORTH BELONGING TOO! They answered my personal emails and went to the effort of repackaging and finding the only courier that was able to send me some very expensive bottles of perfume which I had no idea when I bought them were a fire hazard and difficult to ship to Australia. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MYUS as no one else was able to do this. I made many enquiries.
MYUS is not the first service of its kind I have been involved with. I belonged to another that was truly incompetent. Never read my emails. Never forwarded packages on time. And I mean NEVER! Clothing items I needed to try on to then return were so long in my suite I just returned at my cost to the merchant.I scanned and sent an invoice required 3 times over the course of 2 months and they still lost it.
IF I HAD NOT DISCOVERED MYUS MY GOODS WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST AND DESTROYED!
I am relieved and grateful I have discovered MYUS and would not trust any other company.

aikos
4/14/15

Jessie was very helpful in sorting out my credit card confirmation process.

billk47
4/14/15

Great support experience with MyUS and their representative Jessie. Professional, polite and accurate answers that were helpful and focused on my issue.

abdulkadirb
4/13/15

THE TRUE PRICING IS AN OFFER MADE TO INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMER LIKE ME WHO WANT TO SHOP THE US BY MY USA AND I AM REALLY ENJOYING THE BENEFIT OF SHIPPING MY PRODUCTS REGARDLESS OF DIMENSIONAL WEIGHT BUT BASED ON THE ACTUAL WEIGHT OF THE PACKAGE. I HOPE IT WILL BE EXTENDED BEYOND APRIL 30TH OR PERMANENTLY. THANKS

baderd
4/13/15

Jessie was very helpful and answered all my questions Thanks.

jakem55
4/13/15

I got immediate help from Jessie

larsonc
4/13/15

I had several issues and Jessie spent a lot of time with me to help resolve all of my concerns. Good customer support!

colleenl6
4/13/15

This was my first time using the service and I had some trouble figuring out how to enter values on an item I didn't pay for (sample). Teresa walked me through it and even helped me upload a merchant invoice which she took care of processing within seconds. I'm very happy with the service I received today!

mohammedi4

Jessie

jeffl56
4/12/15

I was helped tonight by Jessie who answered my questions very professionally and efficiently, Great customer service!!

melb34
4/12/15

This was the first time I had used MyUS.com and did not know what to expect.

I'd been wanting this item for a while and was happy to find that MyUS.com provided such a service. Any queries I had was very well answered by the consultant on the chat service. I received my parcel within 4 days of arriving at MyUS.com, which exceeded my expectations as these included a weekend.

Would definitely recommend MyUS.com. Great service.

elhama
4/12/15

Thank u MYUS Im so happy with ur perfect service and with ur excellent support service and i will always be ur costumer ..

And i want to give special thanks for the perfect angel from The SUPPORT for her kind and fast communicated and perfect service

fawwazs
4/12/15

Jessica answered to my all questions with style and easy language since I'm not native English speaker
wish her a nice day
Also Customer Services were fast responding

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I love
But we must reconsider the size of the packaging and shipping cartons
1/18/15
keithe14
A: Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year.

Thank you for shipping with us!
1/19/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Thank you
I Weekly used shipping with MyUS .
The service excellent.
I wanted to get:Emile (my Account Manager)
for connection speed
I can not get it
1/23/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Photos for MyUS

MyUS?
Click here to post a review