US Government's NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 154 reviews)

alaaw

This site provides a great service and I strongly recommend it.. (in 43 reviews)

aikos

Jessie was very helpful in sorting out my credit card confirmation process. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

johnf154
5/27/15

I've been using MyUs to deliver my packages via international mail for about 8 years running. The service I get from this company is always 1st class as I never had any negative experience from MyUs so far. This is why I have awarded 5 gold stars to MyUs.

hussaina3
5/27/15

Fast, easy , cheap, safe, etc...., take all the resposibility to ship my package safely at my doorstep. One n Only MyUs

mushreqa

I use this service from 2 years ago
it's very good service and stable system
but expensive, if I want buy shampoo I paid same price for shipping
and found some wrong, everyone have myus account have resulted address I put this address in eBay or amazon, when merchant not write this address why I paid money this seller wrong not buyer wrong because buyer address found in eBay site
thanks for everything.
Eng.Mushreq

catherines32
5/26/15

I was requesting for information to ship essential oils and your staff Carl was most knowledgeable and helpful. VERY impressive. I got my answers about shipping COSTs, quantities and restrictions in less than 15 mins!! I have tried asking other companies before but the customer service either gave wrong answers, didnt bother to help calculate or couldn't even ship. Excellent experience here. THANK YOU.

bobc66
5/26/15

Really smooth system for shipping overseas. Shipping rates are what you see posted - no extra charges. Highly recommended.

ahmeda51
5/26/15

its nice to chat with you in live chat in myus.com
today with (Teresa)

mohameda32
5/26/15

Thanks Teresa I got very friendly support and clarify the insurance policy and added note for me to discard all unwanted boxes to save extra shipping costs.

brazs
5/26/15

Firstly I love shipping with myus, because you are very faster. I have used your services since 2014 and in my humble opinion you have the best web site for shipping online.

Finally, I want to thank kristen, for helping me in the reactivation of mine Myus account

rakhaa

Hello Marnie
It was my pleasure to speak with you today too.
Thanks ;you have done all in your best for me ; you have answered all of my
questions thanks.You are indeed so kind and open minded and wide chested.

Yours sincerely

Rakha Alenazi.

murrayc22
5/25/15

We live in the UK and travel regularly to the US. Buy most of our clothes and Victorias Secret items online and consolidate shipment through myUS. Fantastic service. Believe it or not just shipped a BBQ grill bought from Sears to the UK. Including airfreight it was still significantly less expensive than in the UK. Job done

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have the option to consolidate

bharatp6
5/25/15

i like the MYUS international delivery service. And the live chat help service is excellent too whenever i needed they were very helpful to me like "Jessie".Thank you for your service.

danielg68
5/25/15

I wanted to say that I was pleased with my experience with Teresa in helping me return an item that had been sent to me by Apple. She was polite and efficient.
L9601

brettd10
5/24/15

Jessie has helped me twice - very sharp and helpful

ahmadb7
5/24/15

I got a no fee 1 year membership account with no strings and no hassles. Julie was my Livechat buddy and she was awesome!!!

samanthak12
5/24/15

Julie help me to add my credit card to my account and assured me the credit i received will be paid back into my account. She was extremely helpful and very reassuring. By far on of the best agent i chatted to on MyUS chat!

hatema
5/24/15

Mrs. Julie should be called Mrs. Five Stars. Patient,fast and simple.

hanans
5/24/15

Teresa and Macy were able to support me fast. Thank you so much!

nadere1
5/24/15

I had a great experience with one of my US support team (Brie). There was very fast replies and the issue resolved very quickly. Thanks Brie for your work. You Rock :)

patriciat28
5/24/15

I described an issue verifying my credit card. Brie was very helpful and solved my issue quickly.

badra5
5/24/15

Teresa was very good and very helpful

valeriec16
5/24/15

Living in a country that isn't recognised like North Cyprus it's always hard to buy and ship items from other countries but MyUS is just the perfect tool. Customer service agents explained everything and made life easier, constant email updates at each step. Shipping cheap and efficient. I will definitely use MyUS again and would recommend anyone to use it

bellas12
5/24/15

I was facing delays with having one of my shipments sent out due to a receipt issue, but Teresa was able to resolve the problem very quickly for me Now that is what I call great customer service!

alainj
5/24/15

Excellent. Jessica is very nice and helpful.

abdua1
5/24/15

I've got a very great service of the employee Jaseka replied to my inquiry very well thank you

jayb74
5/24/15

I just wanted to relay the excellent service experience i just had with Julie. Not sure how else to identify her so that you can pass along my sincere thanks. she was quick, helpful, understanding and very friendly. Kudos to whoever hired her.

justinw23
5/24/15

I was getting quite panicky that there seemed to be no activity in releasing my goods for export which contained a lithium ion battery. I do, absolutely, understand the fire dangers of these batteries and was prepared for all sorts of eventualities - even to discard the battery and ship without it. Anyway, whatever, Julie got stuck in and solved the issue and reassured me that all would be fine. I love the professionalism of MyUS and their careful understanding of the law of export as well as the laws of those countries signed up to customs and excise. So thanks Julie and thanks MyUS.

bandarb1

Helpful CS, thanx Brie

marcod18
5/23/15

It's the best transport company that can work in the US. Competent company, already recommended it to several friends, family and colleagues, working with a very large level of professionalism. Always meet the deadlines and the qualidadde as dealing with your customers. Keep it so that we will have much to gain us as clients and you as service providers.

Cumps

levitad
5/23/15

Teresa answered all my queries!! Great service!!!!

nassera4
5/23/15

Thank you for your dealings and thank Devin good handling

gabrielt6
5/23/15

i got a membership in myus for the last 2 years , their shipping is so fast and they never delay or late my shipping. also their services its awesome especially agent Julie she help me a lot. i would recommend it for everyone.

mohameda31
5/23/15

Jessica. Help a lot I'm thanking her for what she's doing. than u again

lunl
5/23/15

appreciate so much for helping and guiding me to access my account

danaa10
5/23/15

she's amazing with costumer service don't want any one new to help me

onurb
5/23/15

They always treat me like i am a dear member of their family i always feel proud thanks to them.Of course sometimes we had some difficulties between us but we handled every problem.

anthonya39
5/23/15

wonderful dealing with Kelly, had no problems, able to sign on with out any problems she even stayed on the chat when i went to sign on and forgot she was still there. Thanks KELLY.!!!!Anthony

yaqouba
5/23/15

It was to easy and helpful from the agent KELLY .

I appreciate the kind care and fast response to solve the problem .

Many thanks for the ( Agent KELLY ) .

Thanks a lot MyUs.com

abdulaaziza
5/23/15

Kristen she is more hlepful for me
and answer all of my question

danielh78
5/23/15

Very fast and good answer and actions by Kristen

ameens
5/23/15

Ordering from the U.S. wasn't easy for me , till I came across MyUs.com and ever since shopping the U.S. never been easier.
The service is very nice , reliable and fast.
Starting with receiving the packages and reviewing them from my account , seeing the weight of the package,the tracking number and photo of it (as per request) is a huge advantage for me.
Choosing which package to ship and which to ship later is a great way to save money if planned nicely.
And for the spam mail and unwanted packages , you can just dump them away free of cost , and what ever was it's value it'll be donated , which is nice.
Shipping it my international address is easy , the packaging is perfectly wrapped, insured shipment , low rate and of course fast.

salara
5/23/15

wow i thought you are same like other companies when contacting you but after several questions i asked and chatted. you are a great company keep going.
and one of your best agent her name is jessie she is a very good agent thanks.

fajerf

Julie was so helpful

malikd6
5/23/15

gr8 customer service he didnt just solve my problem he gave me advice to prevent such problm or even other problems in the feature

faalihm
5/23/15

quick reply and action to the problem

kasimirh
5/23/15

I did chat with Teresa and after a moment she went and corrected the value.
Good, fast and effortless Customer Service.

shammaa1
5/22/15

thank you Jessica for helping me you are very good when she replay I give her 10 _10

marym183
5/22/15

Thank you Kelly for you're assistance !

francoa5
5/22/15

All my questions were answered in a simple and fast manner. Kelly was a great. Totally recommend this company

zakirc
5/22/15

MyUS is awesome, because they own the assistant like Jessica :D

alia107
5/22/15

Devin he is so help full and find what i need ty so much.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I love
But we must reconsider the size of the packaging and shipping cartons
1/18/15
Answer
scottg45
A: There is no penalty ; You pay for the dimensional weight , estimate could be more or less . ( You pay more or less )
7 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Thank you
I Weekly used shipping with MyUS .
The service excellent.
I wanted to get:Emile (my Account Manager)
for connection speed
I can not get it
1/23/15
Answer
peterm128
A: There may be other similar service providers, but MyUS definitely has worked very well for me, sending well-packaged parcels to me in record time and at very good rates. The payment procedures are also automated and made easy. It has been a pleasurable experience. I have recommended it to many of my friends and acquaintances and will continue to do so.
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Photos for MyUS