US Government's NSF

4299 Express Lane
Sarasota, FL 34238, USA
Tel: 1.941.227.4444
support@myus.com
Shop the USA, ship and save BIG with MyUS today!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wayneg12

This is the kind of customer service that would make me return for MyUS.com's services. (in 184 reviews)

alaaw

This site provides a great service and I strongly recommend it.. (in 49 reviews)

nilsam

My Last experience was fast even with the error on my Credit card. (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

geofft1
9/5/15

I had a few annoying problems initially, no fault of customer support. I have dealt with a few people in customer support including Angel, Daniela and Kathleen. They have all been great and a real credit to your company. I hope you will organise immediate pay rises and promotions for them!

janm48
9/3/15

Package was delayed due to classification Foodstuffs. Now released thanks.

Both Jess and Alison kept me updated with package status. That's what customer service is all about. 10/10

ismails14
9/3/15

Ever since I became a member I have found that the services I have requested for have been taken carefully and responded promptly to my satisfaction. All the staff I have communicated with are very helpful.
Excellent Service and would wish you every success in your business.

hussaina5
9/1/15

I had a problem with my package that delayed the shipping and to my sorprise when I chatted with the support\Ashton he was really helpful. I had bad experience before and Ashton has brought back my trust with MyUS. Thanks a lot.

hassang4
9/1/15

Ashton is very friendly fast customer service thanks again Ashton

adnana9

You are the pest

mamdhoohn
8/31/15

I purchased products from BH photo video recently. I forgot to mention my suit number of myus. I thought it will be rejected and will be sent back. The customer service of myus was so helpful, they accepted the packages and requested me what to do. Thanks Alison.

tonyf32
8/31/15

MyUS is a scam. Please do not make the mistake of paying 3 times the usual shipping rate from the US to Australia by using the MyUS service. Their terms of use were not disclosed before I signed up and then I was charged 3 times the usual shipping rate without being given an opportunity to review the charge in advance. I have reported their conduct to Century 21, who uses them as a shipper. Please do not believe the misleading and deceptive allegations on their website that they save their customers money - its false and I paid 3 times the usual shipping rate to Australia.

jamesw204
8/30/15

responsive.

ds115
8/29/15

Their hidden charges continue to build up. This is second bad experience I've had and eventually with all the hidden costs they end up costing you almost twice as much as regular shipping from Amazon.
They also asked for USD 85 documentation fee to ship a badger shaving brush that cost USD 30 when badger is not even listed on the CITES appendices. Now getting the seller to ship it for no additional documentation or charges!

Not worth it for personal shoppers. Please use the sellers shipping instead of using MyUS - their estimated shipping rate is never the actual rate you will end up paying and will only realise this when your credit card is charged.

lindsayb38
8/29/15

You guys don't make it easy to contact support from your home page but lucky for me I had a page where I had delt with support so I wrote my problem and Allison solved it lickety split great job Allison thank you

ahmada27
8/28/15

very good support and services love it

naserf
8/28/15

Attention to detail..prompt reply back. No slouching about..very attentive..

ameeno
8/27/15

Excellent and fastest

shammal
8/24/15

just to be clear this isnt the first time i use MyUs live chat .. i do every time i have problem with a package or request any additional information. Every time the representatives are always helpful and pleasant and they do their best to work things out on the spot and thats what just creats the difference and makes you so happy cause they really make things happen. Thank you all for the great help and support . Today"s reperesntative is Julie she was great

fatemaha
8/22/15

Ihave problem in my account

Ican't sing in never and ihave shipping late

nasrudeenh
8/22/15

Sorted my confusion in a giffy.

abdulelaha2
8/22/15

1st time shipping with Myus and i must say it is an amazing experience !
Dear Jessica explained and guided me through the stages and provided cost estimates with an in-chat smile !

abdulrahmana10
8/21/15

Thanks Amazon for choosing people with a high efficiency to help us .
Specifically Alison.

Good Luck <3

omara35
8/18/15

Good employe

mohamedl
8/15/15

i had mistakenly shipped an item to myus which cannot be shipped to my place... i am new to myus i was waiting waiting for it to be approved and shipped but could not then i found this live chat and with an agent i got to know it cannot be shipped and i wanted to return it...then i met with the extraordinary agent TERESA she helped me through she was just like an automatic answering machine. and so nicely fixed the problem i had... i tried a lot to make her angry to test my 1st experience with myus but i failed she is just an honest loyal agent and MYUS is doing a superb job to help us ..where most of the websites shipping is not available to us..
THANKS MYUS AND EXTREME THANKS TO TERESA I HIGHLY RECOMEND YOU TO ALL

damiru
8/14/15

Mrs. Judy is very kind an professional person!!

maryama7

Alison helped me^__^

francoisv
8/9/15

Hi there

One of my suppliers sent a shipment to MyUS with the wrong details and very little information. This was a high value consignment which seemed very hard to track down and left me very worried.

Devin from MyUS customer service promised to do the best she can in tracking it down and would try and sort it out the same day which she did!

Devin's friendliness and efficiency really impressed me!

Regards

Francois Viljoen

ahsank
8/7/15

i am a big importer who work with multiple companies like myus.com in start they were very good and nice but now they are creating alot of problems with me. alot of issues i am facing with them and plainning to leave it as soon as possible. because they are not helpful to me at all my shipment is stuck in bangkok but they are not helping me at all. no bother there to help the client. very much dis-appointed from the employees now. if any of myus.com responsible person can help me so contact me directly on email : alirafaqat1@gmail.com

birgits1
8/6/15

Jessica on live chat at MyUS was so helpful in assisting me with my troubles when my receipt would not download to MyUS. She gave me a quick solution and offered a tip for the next time so that this will not occur again.

olakunlee
8/6/15

I want an order canceled by the personal shopping dept. but they did not effect what i want even after 4 times i had chat with some agents until i got connected to Teressa. She only said; 'one moment pls' and i said 'ok' then she said 'thank you'.
After some few seconds, she told me the order is now canceled.
She was friendly, polite and calm. I like the way she handle my complaint

dawnh33

Excellent

andreyv

ashton good

hectora10

ashton resolved my problem suite 321-500

wilguelsonm
8/4/15

I'm new from my us but I would like to know more about myus and see me

nilsam
8/3/15

My Last experience was fast even with the error on my Credit card. And also loved the way you wrapped my staff to protect fro damage.

Thanks a lot

hinda5
8/2/15

Great customer service, excellent, and quick in solve any problem, especially Judy, she was a great assistant to me ^^

haiderm

Thanks

rex-vincenti
8/2/15

Everything was smooth. I had a pleasurable experience.
When I had a problem, ALISON came in and took care of everything.
I'm very happy with my us.
Thanks To You Alison!!

manueld34
8/1/15

I recently had a case where the I received a shipment and two items were missing from the package. I raised a claim form and within a three days I was fully refunded.

luket16
8/1/15

Used live chat the agent Jessica was helpful with all my questions. Put my mind at ease for a first time user of the website

muds
8/1/15

- customer service has taken a serious fall: very slow responses (takes a few days now to get an answer), unwilling to listening to customer problems

- they not have value for the time The most important thing

- Register of Packages take more then 48 !!! they are so slow

I will pay 50$ more to Company can care of customer and they Service faster and better then this

tip for this Company : if you have to much customers make sore to hire more employees to take care of them :)

this will be my last deal and i will move to another company

Tip for consumers: If you are committed to a time you will hate this company they not have value for the time at all
and they not care about they customers

wanc1
8/1/15

I recently had an unpleasant experience with MyUS.com service. The management is very helpful and help me to retrieve my lost, Thank you for your help Ginette. I will continue to use their service because of their valuable business ethic.

jarrods9
7/30/15

I had a rc plane shipped to Australia from myus. It arived in appalling condition despite requests to have additional packaging added for protection (which was not done).

I paid for insurance and made a claim. It has now been 10 weeks and no response despite multiple emails.

A absolute joke.

Jarrod

andreac68
7/29/15

Missing package located within a couple of minutes, thank you! Looking forward to receiving it :)

hassana20

nice one
easy to contact you especially with mr. devin ,was very kind and helpfull

zulkarnaink
7/29/15

I wanted to know more about how I can delete my account and Devin helped me out quickly and without creating any confusion.

ahlama
7/29/15

It was a pleasure to talk with mr.devin he helped me

mazenm1
7/29/15

I didn't wait long time in chat, directly found Devin Whom who started chat with asking me what i need, since i asked her how can i find the shipping rate, she just tool a moment to answer me, here answer was so helpful !!!

Thanks a lot Devin Whom and i hope if i need any info. will find you who chatting with me!!

peterk64
7/29/15

My queries regarding shipping costs were answered promptly by Brie!

joannek8
7/27/15

The agent understood my concern right away and had a solution for it. She made me feel like she was treating it with urgency as well. And I had confidence in her capabilites and solution since she was quite ready with an answer as soon as I described my problem.

abda100
7/27/15

fast to solve my problem with shipping especially with new items.

hanana
7/27/15

I had a problem in filling the value of my purchase because i had some free samples with the purchase.I chatted with Brie and asked me to send the invoice.Within minuites she arranged it and i completed the package request for sending.
I appreciated the precisness and promptness not to forget th friendly attitude of Brie.

52 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I love
But we must reconsider the size of the packaging and shipping cartons
1/18/15
Answer
keithe14
A: Thank you, Mariam! We are always looking for new ways to help our customers, and we are testing a program that will eliminate dimensional weight from your shipping costs. Please keep an eye on your email for an announcement about this exciting program, as we hope to make it available later this year.

Thank you for shipping with us!
1/19/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Thank you
I Weekly used shipping with MyUS .
The service excellent.
I wanted to get:Emile (my Account Manager)
for connection speed
its easy
5/28/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MyUS staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

15 Photos for MyUS