US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanien3

Because it is run by Amazon, the customer service is amazing. (in 28 reviews)

mm70

Many of the items I've purchased through MyHabit had to be returned because they were not listed properly. (in 33 reviews)

feliciap4

I've not had to return anything yet, so i can't speak on their return policy. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kindah
6/11/15

This site is fake from china. I ordered the bags was never told they are coming from china until they took the money I found out. I received the bags. My God, they look worse then fake MK purses. They took my money as soon as I submitted order. I emailed them back wanted my money back. They said I can return them, however, I have to pay for the return, which will cost me at least $60 to return to China. They said they will give me an additional discount. I agreed. This was back in February. We are in June and I still have not received my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They are full of lies, their bags are worse then an actual fake bag would be. They looked like they have been used for ten years.

azari1
5/13/15

Customer service is great, you get your stuff right on time and there is always someone available on the phone to answer your questions . Drawback : after I returned an item i never got my money back and i just let it go. You buy your items for a cheap price but the problem is the quality is almost always cheap and not comparable to the real brand they claim to be. My valentino sunglassess were not close to the real ones in quality, the 3 pair of earrings i bought were all defective and stones were hanging loose ,detached, in the plastic bag; the clothes with cheap fabric a cheap imitation of the real brand. I am not sure that after so many bad experiences I am going to continue shopping with Myhabit.

fernl
5/11/15

I have been using this shopping service for years. They make shopping easy, I receive the items within a few days of ordering and returns are so easy and never a problem. Great selection of cloths at great prices.

annem45
4/29/15

Living in Australia is frustrating for many avid shoppers. We pay more for everything, we have limited choice of products, and we are often unable to buy products from US websites.
I've been a member of MYHABIT for about 3 years, for the past year I haven't bought clothing or shoes for myself from any other shop, online or otherwise. The prices are fantastic, the quality of the merchandise has been fabulous, and the customer service department have exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with MYHABIT through and through!

aideenm
4/28/15

I have had mainly good experiences, but now that they charge shipping for anything under $99, it's very frustrating. Since items can only be held in your shopping cart for 10 minutes, it's a race to try and find everything I'm looking for before that 10 minutes is up. For example, today I put a pair of Kenneth Cole sandals for $39 in my cart. It was the last pair available in my size and it was really all I wanted, but they wouldn't be free shipping by themselves, so I had to quickly look through lots of other items to find something else to add up to $99. In the past I could have just checked out with the sandals, and then gone back to look for other items at my leisure.
I really don't like the set up now, so I probably will just look at their site and then see if the items are available at a comparable price elsewhere

bobs148
2/13/15

I've seen where people say stuff sells out too fast, it does. So much so, when I "bought"a $1000 chair from them....I never got it. When I called cust. service, they couldn't tell me if it was in transit, or if they ever really shipped the package at all, despite having a ups tracking #. After 2 weeks of me calling and emailing them(they never contacted me until the point of refund), I still never got an explanation as to what happened, only that I would be refunded. The chair was supposed to be a gift, so a refund wasn't what I was after...guess it'll do.

Tip for consumers: beware

debin
2/12/15

Love all of there product lines and prices. Wonderful customer service!

horwitzl
1/31/15

If I could put 4.5 stars, this would be my score. The customer shopping experience on the site is great, which is not a surprise, as it is powered by the industry-best Amazon. They often have very good deals on some sweet brands. Their customer service was very responsive. In my last order they shipped me wrong size shoes ( 3 instead of 8, yeah), and because it was a no return item, refunded me without the need to ship it back (I just donated it). Of course, as usually happens in these cases, the size I wanted was sold out. Knocking off the 1/2 star due to their new shipping/return charges. I understand why they needed them, but I loved my free shipping on all orders. May be they can expand perks to Amazon Prime member.

juliusj2
1/15/15

These site are scammers! Do not buy from this site. They are not trustworthy and very unreliable. I purchased a suit and the item was not delivered and when I contacted customer service they told me that the item was sold to a person on a waiting list and I was told to get on a waiting list. They blame UPS and post office and everybody else but refused to take responsibility. I had to beg for my refund and they are taking their time to even refund my money. Worst customer service. Better to buy from Amazon. I bought from the site because I was told they are owned by Amazon but never expect that kind of customer service from MYHABIT! They are horrible!

deborahe8
1/14/15

I am the type of woman that likes to shop at home. Oh of course I enjoy going to the mall for a specific item, to stock up on tops at Forever 21 and H&M, and to visit the shoe department at Nordstroms. But, I love flash sale sites and MyHabit is number one. I will shop at Gilt ( a little expensive and more on the "designer side") and Rue la la just getting to know, Ideel (don't, since Group On, bad customer service and the product lines are poor you can get their stuff cheaper at Ross and Forever 21 in my experienced opinion. But MyHabit, owned by Amazon is the best. MyHabit has the widest scope of merchandise and the best discounts. Customer service is prompt and very fair. They do offer refunds, the amount you paid less 3.99 shipping fee for orders under 100.00 back to your credit card unless they very clearly state non-refundable (literally shows up in red in your cart). You must return within 30 days AND you must choose: Refund OR Credit during the return process. My best purchases this past three months; a nue by shani mod colorblock dress $74.00 (it actually went down to 59.00, in a flash sale, items sold today, may repeat another day it quantities are available thus the lower price) regularly $270.00 ( once you place the item in your cart, you have 10 minutes to purchase it, I use this time to check prices BEFORE I buy it). I also got a Members only leather crop jacket in Mushroom, feels and looks like lambskin leather and is good weight so so nice for $149.00, regularly $428.00.
A few things to consider: 1) you have 10 minutes to think about the purchase, is it really a good price, can i get it at the mall cheaper, is it worth the 3.99 for delivery? 2) don't let the fact that you "only" have 10 minutes push you into making a bad purchase i.e. can't afford it, don't really love it, wrong size, color. 3) most things come back around OR something equally amazing remember a new sale starts at 9am PST every single day!

ckhc
1/8/15

Something is fishy about this site. No sooner did I order a handbag at original (not inexpensive)discount price (arrived in inadequate packing, luckily no significant damage), then suddenly one left selling for $40 less ... unsatisfactory response by customer service. Then I was considering another handbag purchase, price unchanging over many days. I noticed the number of items for that brand was constantly changing and one colour of the style I had in mind was sold out yesterday ?but available today? My colour choice went to "one left", selling without price modification ... just as well. According to many reviews, who knows what the quality might have been of this supposed expensive bag?!

judib3
12/20/14

I live in Australia and over the years have been an avid and large customer of MyHabit. But when I try to shop now it says with the product - International shipping available, it is not in the
restricted category but when I go to check out it says it can't. This is a regular occurrence, I am wasting my time and I have just had 10 items from t-shirts to sunglasses rejected!
Why?

patriciab50
12/20/14

I purchased my very first item and couldn't wait to get my Chi Rocket Blow Dryer. Only to be extremely disappointed that my $300.00 blow dryer didn't heat up, it was defective. I just wanted another one but was told by the customer service chat line that electronics cannot be exchanged! I had no other choice but to have my credit card refunded. I wanted to chat again and ask why I had to pay the shipping charge to return it but was not allowed to chat, e-mail or do anything else regarding customer service and this blow dryer. Wow! Access Hollywood.....quit advertising them for "great deals" they are a headache and customer service doesn't exist. I might decide to quite watching Access Hollywood until myhabit.com decides to service their customers.

Tip for consumers: Watch what you buy, I suggest to just stay away. Returns are a hassle and cannot exchange any electronics if yours is defective. Then they charge you to return a defective item! Really? Stay AWAY.

am3696
12/8/14

Unfortunately and sadly; MyHabit website written and chat Customer service is controlled by outsource in India (their names is clear indication) Amazon, has a policy of closing account. They closed my account many years ago, I open new account recently; I had a horrible experience with email customer service, today they notified me my account close, again it came from the Indian THE rudest people any human being can deal with. The outsource CS are liars, deceptive they changed their story without any consideration of policies and or deceptive business practice. Resentfully, Amazon allowed them to do miss abuse their practice under their name. It is impossible, disgusting experience to deal with Customer Service in writing, however phone service are in the USA and they are very helpful. Unfortunately, they want to impose the Indian cultural deception, lies and indecency on us. It is a shame!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from MyHabit

ms73
11/18/14

They have horrible customer service. If you have any problems at all, you are flat out of luck! All they want is your money.

kylel23
11/18/14

I absolutely love MyHabit.com.

I have gotten great products from them and nowhere else can you find the similar stuff cheaper even at an outlet.

I have the experience that a couple things I ordered look fake and some of them are 2008-2009 models. By the way, if you are into Richard Ginori tableware and Tods menshoes, the 2012 models are nowhere as good as their earlier last year merchandises.

Tips for success have high speed internet and log on exactly at 9 a.m. PST. Otherwise, most of the good things will be gone in less than 5 seconds. If you are not sure about the size, just oder two sizes and return one after you try it on at home since there is free shipping and credit back to your credit care will only cause you $6 more.

Vrey happy with it. Hope they have more merchandise each time!

carold23
11/16/14

Just received an Ivanka Trump bag with the straps unglued from the hardware. Very shoddy packaging as well. Overall, everything feels cheap and wreaks of scam. Hard to believe there is any associations to Amazon.

gm9
11/14/14

At five minutes to sale time my finger starts tingling! This is the BEST SITE EVER! So what if the items may be from a previous season, or they might not have every size. For the most part, they do. Sometimes there may be a pricey item or two, that's why they have the 'Designer' section. The have items that aren't even available in stores or other websites. Shipping...I have received items OVERNIGHT. The have the best brands, the best shipping, and the easiest returns.

vl31
11/14/14

Read their Return and Refund Policy before you shop on MYHABIT.com
"Your refund will be in the form of an amazon.com gift card, which will be automatically applied to your account." It sucks! Amazon doesn't have this policy, saks.com doesn't have this policy, bloomingdales.com doesn't have this policy.
Stay away MYHABIT.com

lc9
11/13/14

First off, for us people that reside on the east coast, the sales don't go on line until 12 noon, when most of us are at work. When I have managed, after great effort to buy a number of things, mostly women's handbags, it was very rushed. If you don't jump on your item quickly, they sell out. Usually with in first 2 hours of sale. The most disappointing thing is, the quality of merchandise! Not what I expected, even from the somewhat vague descriptions item. I have returned more items than I have kept. The most insulting part of the whole transaction is you don't get your money back, they only give you an amazon gift card good for future purchases, I'm afraid I won't be doing much purchasing from this site in the future. It's to bad, the basic philosophy of site is great but in practice is disappointing.

maymeb
11/13/14

Everthing is sold out in seconds, unless you want to pay $125 for a pair of designer childrens jeans. I've been watching this site for weeks & have even been on a few times right when deals go live & have not been lucky. This site is terrible.

maggies3
11/13/14

Unfortunately, I have not been able to buy anything from this site...everything (for kids) is instantly gone. I go on the site at 9am PST each day. It is very frustrating to say the least!! They must only have 10 of each item....what a waste of time!

harryo5
10/31/14

i have used this site numerous times - you have to do your homework to see if the prices are good. Usually they are very good and shipping is fast! You also have to log in early, especially if you are of a common size. I really do think that shoes are factory seconds as I have had issues with them, and I may stop getting shoes from them. But overall I love them. Refunding was a breeze when I received a slightly defective chair, even though it was not refundable. Myhabit refunded the full price and had me keep the chair!

archioliiss
10/27/14

Sometimes the stuff is good but most of the times in real it doesn't look how it looks on the site. I've bought dress shirts and shoes because they looked awesome on the site but in real the quality and the color of the shirts was poor. 80% of the times I had to return the stuff but since they have free shipping both ways I kept trying
Site usability: 4/5
Best Deals: 3/5
Order handling: 4/5
Product Quality: 1/5

missllaneousc
10/17/14

I have been a long time customer of Myhabit and have always find my experience to be fair. Some purchases comes through fine and some not which I can deal with. However, this past month, frustration hardly described my feelings when dealing with Myhabit. My last four orders were cancelled in a row! Three of them were given the reason that the items were out of stock. Now, if they do not have the items stocked, why were the items still available for purchase on their website???

With my final order, Myhabit even had the audacity to blame my credit card for the cancellation, which I have used multiple times on their website as well as on others. I called my credit card company to check and they said there was no indication that the charge was even attempted. Bear in mind that for this particular order, I received two cancellation emails from them. The first said the item was out of stock and that my credit card will not be charged. The second cancellation email was sent 2 hours later stating that my credit card had declined the charge and thus they had to cancel my order. It was as if the second email was sent as a second thought to rid the company of any liability. Blaming the customer for their inability to see an order through is absolutely unacceptable! It is most disappointing that not only Myhabit is lacking in inventory control, it is lacking in integrity as well. I am an avid online shopper and along the way I have come across good and bad online retailers, but by far Myhabit has outdone even the worst of them all.

callm
10/16/14

Products and service suck. They keep shipping the wrong stuff.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away

nellak
10/9/14

At this moment I live through a stressful situation. I have spent a lot of money on Myhabit.com
And now I just realized what a waste of money is to use this company. I received ugly shoes
Which do not look like on the picture. The cut is to open plus since it is a cheap company
The shoes are not true to its size and extremely heavy. never order from
My habit which is part of Amazon.com. I do not have a printer and I need authorization label
From the company. Call Amazon representative and she lives on the West Coast never heard
Of My Habit. What am I to do? Mind this company Amazon wants you to fail returning
Their items and they do dirty tricks for you never to return those items like refund on your
Credit card? The choice is return on gift card and I saw some people got cheated on their
Orders which gives them return on the Gift Card. That is why this company prosper: tough
Policy of controlled return,cheap stuff, exuberant prices and covers it's face under the veil
Of Myhabit.com. Please stay away from Amazon.com. No respect for people and they make the life of the people very difficult due go the fact that they sell mostly nonsense. Stay away
From Myhabit and Amazon- no respect for buyers.

Tip for consumers: Just do not use it? I have explained the reason why.

michaelk65
8/30/14

Myhabit is an interesting project by Amazon that (according to my experience) has the following characteristics:
1) It has very low quality products, many of them being replicas from China that they advertise to sell at a 70% discount!

2) in most of the cases, the shipping dates are FAKE. They claim your product will arrive in 3 days or so, and in reality they don't even have the product in stock. If you are patient enough to wait, they will send it to you whenever it comes (usually in 3 weeks), otherwise they will cancel the order.

3) Myhabit has NO REVIEWS, so no matter what they do to you, you can't post it in their website to warn other users. That's why they manage to be in business.

These guys should really be sued for false advertisements regarding shipping and inventory quality/fake discount rates. The question is who is going to take the initiative. I know they are too big, but they have no right to lie to their customers.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

vica2
6/27/14

Everything, EVERY SINGLE ITEM I have bought from myhabit has arrived damaged in some way. Two items were OBVIOUSLY returns because the finishes were defective and the people who returned them did not re-package them correctly so during the shipping back to the original vendor, the shipping to myhabit, and the shipping out to me they were damaged even worse. However, the straw that broke my back was a snow globe I bought for my wife had its box and outer globe intact , but the figure inside was broken and missing a portion that was not inside the globe. That means it was manufactured that way. Myhabit sells a lot of B stock and returns, and as others said check the prices before you buy. Here is a tip on returns, I bought a kitchen waste can that arrived totally smashed, but instead of calling myhabit I called the manufacturer emailed them pictures of the damage, and they sent out another asap and told me to keep the old one. I took a hammer and block of wood to the old one, and now have a lumpy but functional extra can for the utility closet.

chrisj55
5/28/14

4 months ago I had bought a chandelier on sale. It was beautiful. But when I got it the main hardware which is used to hang the chandelier was missing. I was so disappointed. And had to return it for full refund. So last month I bought beautiful pair of mid-century chairs for a very reasonable price. Once again I loved the chairs but they did not include any instructions to put them together and also they had missing parts. I am so mad. I called customer service and they asked me to give them 2 weeks to find the missing parts and instruction to put it together. I did not hear back so I call again. They said sorry they have not heard back and asked me for another weeks time. I was done with them by then. I asked them to just take the chairs back and give me back my money. How can they have vendors like them on their website. I am not going to buy anymore stuff from this website.

toria2
4/9/14

I have chanced upon myhabit when I had to buy a pair of high fashion shoes that had as expected ran out of the shops as soon as they were put out. I have vast experience in online shopping being both a buyer and a seller. So I googled a bit and I was lead to the greatest site ever. Not only do they have the right size for me, they are priced very low, way low than the other fashion sites that I frequented before. I stayed on the site to browse some more and was delighted to find out that there are other awesome items as well in other categories. Like a true fashion diva I appreciate the e-mail they send to keep me updated on the latest sales! It sometimes suck because others get there before me but it's ok, I win some, I lose some. Also, a special shout out to their great after sales customer care for replying promptly and comprehensively to my queries and requests.

clairem19
3/23/14

Last FIVE orders have either not turned up, can't be tracked or have sent incorrect items. Can't be trusted at all-will tell you anything to get you to not cancel an order. Total and utter rubbish site-do not trust do not use.

maryp43
1/29/14

I saw a $775.00 Calvin Klein white shirt for sale for $149.00 on their site. I bought it! It came with a label from Calvin Klein attached saying, "Suggested Retail - $98.00"!!!! I was appalled, felt used and what do they think I am, stupid? I called to let them know and all they would do is refund me the balance between 149.00 and 98.00 - which means there's no discount and it's a supposedly discount site. Then, when I decided, forget it, I'll return it - they wanted to charge me a 3.99 return fee!!! After much time on the phone with supervisors, I finally got that 3.99 fee waved. I tell you what, I am telling everyone I know this story and you should too if you're reading this.

angelar14
1/14/14

I have spent a good deal of money on MYHABIT over the past two years, and all was going well until this fall. In October, a men's cashmere sweater I bought went missing in shipping. I called, traced it, and talked with their customer service rep at great length. They immediately offered a full refund which came through. I decided it was probably someone in the mailroom of my workplace. So this month, I ordered two more things but had them sent to my home. Just yesterday, they were supposedly delivered and signed for. Not possible--never even knocked at the door etc. Once again I called, talked to customer service and was offered a full refund immediately. Which I accepted. But I told them that I was done shopping with them--they needed to get a grip on their random, private carrier called LAZERSHIP because something was really wrong.
I found the whole thing strange---it's almost like they are expecting trouble and have orders to just bail out with a refund at the first complaint. The more I thought about it, the odder it seemed so I went online to see how they are reviewed. I see there are issues But my issue is not with Customer Service per se. They have been great....

mollym8
1/7/14

They have no customer service. It is nearly impossible to find a phone number, and they claim they do not have incoming customer service email addresses. Instead, one must go through a maze of online FAQ's to finally send a form. No ability to upload anything.

Don't believe them if they say they will call you back.

I ordered all my holiday gifts from myhabit.com. Many arrived broken and nearly all were mislabeled. I had to unwrap the items to determine what was what. After paying $5 per gift wrap this was an extreme inconvenience.

Still battling to get refunds.

sarahd39
11/25/13

I have bought FERRAGAMO Women's Ferragamo Soft with Handbag from MYHABIT, first it is big hole inside ,and I print pre-paid shipping label and drop off outgoing mail box.on next day.And I send email request for refund.Then funny things happened.different person told me different story.First said, once I mailed out, I should be get refund. After couple days, I still don't have refund, send them email again,second one told me,they have process it ,need 4-14 days. The third one told me, If I don't have refund on 24th Nov, I can contact with them.Yesterday, I sent email to them for refund. The customer service asked me to provide receipt number.They only provide pre-paid shipping label and asked us to drop off any station nearest of us.How do I have receipt number ???? After that, I sent them email ,they don't even reply me !!! Now, I don't have bag and they don't refund to me !!!! What kinda of service they are ????? I need my money back !!!!

susanb40
11/21/13

I was raised with the mindset of 'buy the best for the least' (thanks, Mom!) so I've become an awesome discount designer shopper. I work a lot, have four children so the sites had become my prayers answered so that I can adhere to my mom's mantra/values. MyHabit and HauteLook became my...habits/addiction sites. I have literally spent thousands and thousands between them -mostly on MyHabit because I'm was a huge Amazon/Jeff Besos fan. Recently I bought a leather clutch bag that was offered for the first time on the site. It arrived and I loved it. Three days after it arrived I click onto that day's offerings and lo and behold there is the same bag being offered for $10 less. Not a huge amount of monetary difference, of course, but it bugged me that it was so close to the first time it had been offered and that it wasn't entitled a 'blowout' handbag sale or the like. They were just offering the bag again, less than a week later for $10 less. Made me wonder if I should go back and check my gazillions of past orders to see if this was a pattern, but haven't to date. Instead I wrote to customer service, telling them that it's not the $10 that I'm upset about, but that I had just bought it and I would never expect anything to be reduced so quickly. Customer service writes back and informs me that they will be giving me the $10 this time, but not to expect adjustments like this in the future. Well, guess what, MyHabit. I decide where to buy and your pricing policy and the tone of your 'last time you get a credit" eMail has made me decide to strike you off my long list of flash sale sites.
Just a word to my fellow shoppers- if a company doesn't value retaining you go somewhere else. HauteLook is amazing and their customer service has been stellar. My guess is because they actually pay to acquire customers via TV ads and such they understand the value of customer retention. As an aside: HauteLook actually gave me a refund of almost $100 when I made them aware that a pair of designer shoes I purchased through them had just been offered by RueLaLa for that amount less. Guess what the last lines of the eMail said after they informed me of the credit? "Thank you for shopping with us; we appreciate your business". Take notes, MyHabit

yuliav
11/7/13

Good enough to buy from with a fast and free shipping .
I've had problem with my purchase once (I've received the used dress), but a customer service have solved this problem.
I keep buying from this site.

pamelad11
10/3/13

I was just sent the wrong thing- FOR THE 3RD TIME!!!! I ordered a cardigan.
The 1st time, I received a skirt, but it was mislabeled, I figured these things happen, the customer service agent was very kind.
The 2nd time I received a pull-over. The customer service agent sounded like she was reading off of a sheet (the customer says this; you say that...). I felt like I was talking to a robot.
Today I received the 3rd shipment. A pull-over again-no cardigan. This time I asked for a supervisor. He handled it very perfunctory- nothing more. I order from a lot of online sites-have never received the wrong item twice-let alone 3 times! Amazon- pay attention!!!

carriec13
9/30/13

Worst posting, the price is higher than other website.
Compare before you shop at this website, the deal they offer is just horrible.
No worth it!

fionar3
8/21/13

Terrible customer service! I purchased some Shashi Jewelry from them (3 items), which I loved. However the crystals fell out of one of the items, and another broke and wouldn't adjust the size. The price was around $80.
I contacted them requesting either a replacement or a refund and they flat out refused, saying that its expected that the items will break from "normal" use. Having worn the items less than 10 times, I'd say that's an expensive way to buy jewelry!
Their customer service, whilst prompt (I give them that), wasn't particularly friendly and not apologetic for the sub-standard product.
NEVER using this site again.

mm70
8/8/13

Buyer beware of the sizing information included on the clothing listings. Many of the items I've purchased through MyHabit had to be returned because they were not listed properly.

I enjoy shopping there, but many times I have to return the goods because of the wrong sizing information included on the page.

stephanien3
7/16/13

Another one of those designer sale websites, but this time from Amazon. Because it is run by Amazon, the customer service is amazing. You can return most things (even a 1K wedding dress) for a flat rate of about $4. Shipping to you is free. They also refund you back to your credit card (Gilt only gives you credit back). Finally, I have noticed that their sales tend to run slightly cheaper than other sites, like Gilt (for the same exact items).

One last thing. Gilt has created these fake designer brands to make you think that you are getting huge savings, but you can't really compare because they don't exist outside of Gilt. I have never seen myhabit pull that kind of stunt.

You get 5 stars!

karenj13
7/2/13

This is a site that emails you everyday *except*, apparently, when they change their policy. Was a fantastic site before they suddenly started charging for return shipping. I would have been more understanding of the change, if they had bothered to tell me about it. They probably feel they're big enough to not sweat losing customers at this point.

kostiak
6/19/13

used to buy from them a lot. Now that they started charging return costs it is no-no. Thumb down till they change this policy, which will eventually be suicidal for their business...

tiffinys1
6/1/13

You'd think an Amazon offspring would have (at least) decent customer service –– well, you'd be WRONG. I'm a frequent online shopper, and this is hands-down the worst customer service experience I've had in years. I received something from this site as a gift and, despite their site claiming to allow gift returns, I was told I could not even receive credit for item purchased through them. I can say with 100% confidence that I will never shop with MYHABIT in the future given their rude, unhelpful response to this situation. Here's hoping they shape up before becoming a casualty like so many other sites who have thrown their hats into the overcrowded private/flash sale ring. Regardless, I'll be saving my money and looking on comfortably as a bystander.

justfactsf
5/25/13

This is my favorite FLASH SALE sites. Flash sale ...its purpose is to sell off low inventory items at a discounted price. If you act fast, you can score some great items. The only gripe; the shipping department needs to learn how to pack fragile home goods.

somnathm
5/14/13

Some of the products are nice. The only issue is very low stock. Shoes, clothes are hardly available in all sizes. Clarence site at best. Yeah the costs are nice but unfortunately it only is good when there is a healthy stock maintained for the products shown.

ronay
5/11/13

They started charging returns without ever advising their customers, just one day they quietly started to deduct shipping from your return!! And this is on clothing items that you never know if it will fit or not. Unacceptable dishonest business practice. Stay away and never buy again, will tell all my friends who I have referred to myhabit before.

robynl3
4/19/13

Loved the free shipping and returns they HAD but now it is just like all the other clearance sale sites........and let me tell you that it is impossible to know if something is going to look good on you until you try it on! P.S. Piperlime has free shipping and returns;)

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MYHABIT staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: is it safe?
4/14/15
Answer
annem45
A: I've never had a problem and I buy loads from them. Sometimes they take a while, but Australia is a long way from the US...
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: Are they selling fake designer items?
4/15/15
Answer
deborahe8
A: In the past 3 months, I've purchased three designer outfits and they have been originals. !) a missoni maxi dress 149.99 (795.00 originally) 298.00 on Gilt . 2) a jay godfrey mansell cutout jumpsuit 109.00 (398.00 originally) 3) a nanette lepore reverie jumpsuit 119.99 (448.00 originally). all were in perfect condition.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the MYHABIT staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Coupons for MYHABIT

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MYHABIT to save!
Go to MYHABIT