US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanien3

Because it is run by Amazon, the customer service is amazing. (in 31 reviews)

bevj1

I also like the wish list for items that I want but are sold out. (in 39 reviews)

emb39

No store credit, just a credit card refund which was better. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mathewb23
4/19/16

I like My Habit and have been a customer for several years and I have no problems with their ability to deliver or exchange merchandise. However, the sun rises in the East, and My Habit sales starts in the West where most of the inexpensive things are all gone by the time the sale starts in the East. My Habit needs to fluctuate between the East and the West coast, by allowing the East to get first shot at the sales. There is no fairness in this area.

leticiag6
4/17/16

I bought a pair of Red Valentino boots from Myhabit. I expected them to be packaged with new designer box; however, I was sadly disappointed to see an old used Red Valentino box with used boots and no dust bag. The boots run small. I ordered a 7, I am a 6 1/2. I don't believe the the boots are authentic. I will never order from Myhabit or Amazon again. I learned my lesson at a high price for trying to get designer brand for less. Beware!!!!!!

stilyanosb
3/11/16

Good day ,

I have a question for you , your products are 100 % original or imitation.

Best Regards
Stilyanos Bulbuloglu
++++

jerrye17
3/9/16

MYHABIT may seem like good deals but they're shipping method is horrible. Their site gives you an estimated delivery date, but they us USPS which we all know hasn't a clue what they are doing so you never know when an item will arrive. To make matters worse, MYHABIT can't even tell you if your order will be signature required. So you have one tracking saying it should be there the very day you check, but USPS still says all they have is pre-shipping info. I also have concern are these high end garments really authentic are they knockoffs from who knows where!

inesh
2/27/16

I don't understand how receiving my packages fron MyHabit went from great to unacceptable. Yesterday I wrote a review because a coat that I was waiting for was returned to sender stating that my address was undeliverable yet I received 4 packages from MyHabit in February at this address. Then today I check my orders and another package was returned for the same reason. I'm going to cut my losses and stop wasting my time looking at their site and buying stuff because it never gets delivered now. Get rid of that carrier MyHabit or you're going to lose a lot more loyal customers.

charlesj37
2/25/16

I am very addicted to Myhabit, excellent delivery, quality products and exclusive bargains, cannot stop shopping

bent270
1/11/16

MyHabit has been an incredible site to shop. The selection is phenomenal and the prices are usually the best I can find online. They are owned by Amazon so I have extra faith in their reliability. Additionally, their shipping is best in industry since it is an Amazon company.

joycem39
1/5/16

have been a my habit buyer from the beginning. They sent an item with a track number to my business where everything is shipped and it states delivered. well i never got anything and contacted my UPS driver with the track number and the address was not even mine or the name on the package as he verified. They stated clearly a mistake on My Habit part so I contacted them and they say check with the post office.They gave a refund on the shipping but that's not the problem where is the package and that track number was not for me at all .The shipping is nothing I am out of money and have no merchandise .Losing a good customer like my UPS driver said average 4 items weekly.

anjaj
12/29/15

I ordered a Hermes scarf 6 days ago. Right away, it said that the item is "shipping soon." Since it's supposed to arrive tomorrow, I e-mailed them to ask what's going on. They emailed me back that "many people ordered the item" so the "seller" is out of stock. I thought that My Habit was the seller (I know it's through them, but if I buy Hermes from Bloomingdales, Bloomingdales is the seller). Anyway, there is no item, they can let me know when it comes, but it's going to be a long wait, or I have to cancel. I couldn't cancel online (because it's "shipping soon" - right!), so I called, and someone had trouble canceling this for me. I also used a gift card, to split this between two cards, so I have to wait for all that - IF I get the money back. It was unusually hard to actually cancel an order that they would not ship at all. And NO ONE bothered to let me know that it's NOT shipping/out of stock. NEVER buying there again.

ginnym3
12/26/15

They had a sale on kitchenaid mixers, and I made a mistake ordering one. Waited for a 40 (!!!) days for they to ship it (they have been saying they are waiting for stock), and on 41 day they had ANOTHER sale on these mixers. Naturally, mine still hasn't been sent. I made another order on the day of the current sale, and asked the support, whether there are expected to be problems with the new batch - and was assured, that no, everything's fine. Waited for 15 more days and received a message, that my order was cancelled. And of course, all of the sales on this item has already ended elsewhere. Thank you, myhabit. I'm gonna be telling everybody to stay the hell away from you.

rr60
12/18/15

I can't believe amazon denied my review! I bought a prada double bag from MyHabit (supposed to be authentic) and I confirmed with a separate agency that this bag was fake. Beware of fake bags (sold for thousands of dollars) that could be sold through this site. Always buy through the vendor and directly from the authorized retailers of these designer bags. I learned my lesson. I got my money back but extremely disappointed to see the same bag I returned back online on sale (after I asked myhabit supervisor to remove this bag). So, of course, they don't want to accept the review.

rafaele8
12/18/15

myhabit this store harasses all the time in my mailbox online They are everywhere footwear and clothing very nice when they manage to convince my I visited this site they never have my siz ,,sold out sold out sold out sold out,looking to see what can be sold from the Leftovers stupid

tatianaf2
11/19/15

I order my stuff November 6, and they still haven't mailed it. It has an estimated date of Nov 26. I like their stuff, but wow do they take long to ship it. This is first and last time i order from my habit.

laurenl28
10/20/15

Obviously fake, everything I ordered was made of poor quality materials and was poorly assembled. And the fact that they don't allow for product reviews should be all too telling. Will not order again.

joellenr
10/13/15

I purchased an item I saw on The Wendy Williams Show at a nice discount and it was defective. The zipper was broken and therefore the item can't be used. The MyHabit return policy on their website says they will refund my money but the only option you can choose is "gift card". To add insult to injury, they ask you during the refund process if you are sure that's how you want to receive your refund, but don't offer any other options. Also, their "contact us" buttons are scams - they have one for email, chat and call, but they don't do anything when you click on them. I am quite disappointed that Wendy Williams aligns herself with a company such as this given my experience and the multitude of negative comments online. I am usually much more careful about checking in to companies before using them so - lesson learned.

tanyaas
10/7/15

I am very disappointed how they handled my request to return the item that didn't fit. I never wore it, still with a tag on, and the representative just told me, "Oh you should give to someone as a gift." Seriously?
They give you only 14 days window to return the item, terrible!!!!
Nordstrom lets you return the item any time as long it's not damaged and you have a receipt!!

joyces32
10/7/15

I got a wrist watch for someone and it came with no dial control. The Habit customer service wanted me to contact the manufacturer, I did. The manufacturer charged a 15 dollars money order with the wristwatch sent to them to review "the problem" They also wanted $18 dollars for repairs. I paid about $80 dollars for the watch when it was purchased! My several efforts to get the so-called amazon company to respond met "we are not able to do anything"
My conclusion is that if you want a bad, defective, substandard product sold to you under false labeling, buy Amazon or The Habit ! Shame on you for your incredibly poor customer service!

sunnyc5
9/20/15

I bought a $70 bag that was supposed to be genuine leather. Sure enough, the tag looks legit, but the whole bag is make of synthetic, spongey, leathery material that doesnt look anything like the real thing. I regret making this purchase. There is a reason the returns are not free. Im sure a lot of ppl make returns after purchasing. STAY AWAY FROM MYHABIT.

mirandaj3
9/18/15

I ordered some tops for my son in a 10/12. When it came they were TINY, more like a 6/7. I thought it was just the brand so I exchanged for a different brand of tops and again, they were labeled a 10/12 but were sized more like a 6/7, and these tops are nonrefundable.

I did have some luck with ordering PUMA things for him, but I'll not be ordering clothes through them again.

vuyolwethus
9/5/15

On July 18 2015 I placed an order on a sale that MYHABIT.com had. I went to check out smoothly as there were no "Sold Out" or "Your country is not eligible for shipping" which DO NOT ALLOW one to place an order. So I waited and waited with no action on the order. After 3 days I started contacting them on their "Active Chart" and have been doing so regularly every 5 days until yesterday after I noticed that my order was cancelled. Here are the following conflicting things they have been saying over the past month and two weeks:
1. Our system had problems in that it did not realize that the items were already sold out
2. The stock is with the distributor and not the store yet, we are waiting for inventory to arrive at our warehouse for shipping
3. Your destination country is not eligible for shipping of the items ordered.
4. Shipping to your country is fine, it's just that we have inventory problem. However your items will ship out by 14 September 2015. Just be patient with us and here is $20 store credit for your inconvenience.
5. We could not receive payment from your credit card and after two attempts we decided to cancel the order.

So yesterday September 4th, they unilaterally cancelled my order that I have been waiting for since July 18. They never even bothered to send me an email informing me. I found all this myself after logging in and noticing that only the August orders, which I placed after that one appear.

If there is anyway that you guys know of a way to contact Amazon management about such issues please be so kind and give me the site or email addresses. On all the chats I had with their different agents on their Live Chat, each and everyone of them is NOT in the US. It seems Amazon employed people situated in India, and other Southeast Asia countries. No wonder customer care is so poor, those countries don't value customer service as people in the US. Every time I have interacted with somebody based in the US I have always ended up pleased, even if I did not get what I wanted, but the customer courtesy is amazing.
Poor poor service I got from MyHabit.com yesterday.

harrietp3
8/22/15

I ordered a pair of "ruby and diamond" earrings. The cost was less than $50.00 so I did not expect Tiffany quality at K Mart prices. However, the earrings were so ugly that I could not imagine anyone paying $10.00 for them. I used to love to browse the high-end products on this site. However, I have lost my interest in ordering anything again.

jenniferb122
8/10/15

I ordered three items, one of which was non-returnable. That item was incorrectly labeled. It was meant to be a large and they claimed that to be 10-12. Even someone who regularly orders a size 8 cannot fit into it. It is not large. Myhabit will not allow me to return it. That is not acceptable behavior and will not be using their service any more.

bevj1
8/5/15

I am very pleased with my purchases from MYHabit. The quality of the merchandise is excellent as are the prices for designer goods. I find myself frequently shopping on the site. The shipping is fast and reasonable in cost. I just love shopping on the site. I also like the wish list for items that I want but are sold out. I have been able to acquire many items desired when they are located and returned to the site. A notice is also emailed and texted about the availability of these items.

margotk1
7/29/15

Just be aware when you buy because some of the merchandise is not returnable. I purchased a pair of boots and they sent me two right shoes. These were tagged "not returnable" ...sorry but you sent me two right shoes. MYHABIT didn't seem to have two lefts laying around anywhere and said I could just donate the two right shoes I received. Um, ok? They did refund my money because of the circumstances.

annep27
7/22/15

I have ordered from here several times and have always been happy with the transactions.

davidh235
7/20/15

I have been an avid user of Gilt and Haute Look for years. I also work with Amazon.

I have not used My Habit regularly because the merchandise is spotty.

Today, I placed an order with My Habit using my mobile phone. I ordered a belt. Within moments, I received an e-mail that my belt and painting were on the way! I went to the site and tried to cancel the order within five minutes. It responded with a system error. I went online with Chat within a half an hour of placing the order. The representative said that my order was already on its way! I have been charged for a painting I did not intend to order. This note was followed quickly by My Habit's return policy in an e-mail.

Regardless of whether this experience is resolved, I'm done with them. The service experience didn't fit what is presented as a "premium" brand.

anthonyh52
7/14/15

...and by "Cutout Stone" they actually mean plastic.

I'm very disappointed in the quality of 2 products I purchased for my wife:

Earrings:

Necklace:

They feel very cheap and aren't worth the value. There seems to be a reason why these items have been marked as "non-returnable"

michelles98
7/13/15

I just love myhabit Events! This site, with its deep discounts on luxury goods is truly my
favorite new find and I just can't keep checking out out every single day! You are going to go bananas when you see what they have and love it if you are an Amazon Prime customer and you can get in to the sale 30 minutes earlier than everyone else!

emb39
7/5/15

I just moved into a new home so I've been buying items through MyHabit for home decor, etc. I can't review their clothing, jewelry, etc but have been quite pleased with the items of home decor items I have ordered. It seems like each holiday they have a flash sale of large selection of items in all the categories at 80% off (and if you are a Amazon Prime member then you get a sneak peak 30 mins before everyone else) I've scored some major deals over Memorial Day weekend and this Fourth of July weekend. Items go quick during these flash sales and the quantities are limited. The quality of the items are very comparable (and sometimes even nicer) to items you would find at HomeGoods, TJMaxx, etc They buy from various vendors who only sell to retail so it would be difficult to find some of the items at my local stores. Their descriptions are pretty spot on, it notes dimensions, country of origin, etc I do wish theSy had more photos of the items and reviews would be nice too. A couple items I've bought hesitantly but was actually quite pleased once received. The shipping is super quick. I bought items on Thursday, they shipped Friday and showed up on my doorstep Sunday! Each description notes the shipping estimate so if it says "ready to ship in 1-3 days" it's going to be quick. If it says something about a couple weeks, I usually won't order unless it's something I really want. They do a good job on getting the items shipped quickly but the actual packaging could use some work. My Memorial Day weekend order of the 8 or so items ordered, 1 vase was broken. I contacted the customer service via chat (it seems to be outsourced overseas) to ask for a refund or replacement. They were super quick to look up my order, good English and comprehension of the situation, and since the item was sold out, all they could offer was a refund which went back into my Visa. Okay with me. No store credit, just a credit card refund which was better. Was on my account a few days later. After looking at the vase more, I was actually able to repair it with glue and angled on a shelf, you can't tell it was broken ;) My 4th of July order I just received today was disappointing as of the 5 items, 2 were broken beyond repair. No way of fixing them, one item seems to be in a million pieces. I just sent a chat and within 8 minutes they sent me a refund back to my Visa. Items were already out of stock since I ordered during the flash sale. Each time I spoke with the customer service via chat, I did offered to send photos of the damaged items and they said no need, just dispose of the items at my convenience.

Pros: great deals, great selection, lightening fast shipping, great customer service
Cons: items sell out quick, you only have a short amount of time to checkout before the item is released back to other members and their packaging needed some work

All in all, I would recommend them highly. You may end up with a broken item or two but they will offer a replacement (if they have it available) or a refund very quickly. Be sure to read the website carefully before placing an order, everything is spelled out in black and white.

Quick edit 7/6/15 - I contacted customer service via chat on 7/5/15 to let them know about the two broken items in my order. Saw that the refund to my credit card already posted to my account this morning 7/6/15! Turned around and ordered two different items on 7/5 figuring my credit would almost balance out the new order and one item already shipped and should be here by 7/8/15!

kindah
6/11/15

This site is fake from china. I ordered the bags was never told they are coming from china until they took the money I found out. I received the bags. My God, they look worse then fake MK purses. They took my money as soon as I submitted order. I emailed them back wanted my money back. They said I can return them, however, I have to pay for the return, which will cost me at least $60 to return to China. They said they will give me an additional discount. I agreed. This was back in February. We are in June and I still have not received my money back. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. They are full of lies, their bags are worse then an actual fake bag would be. They looked like they have been used for ten years.

azari1
5/13/15

Customer service is great, you get your stuff right on time and there is always someone available on the phone to answer your questions . Drawback : after I returned an item i never got my money back and i just let it go. You buy your items for a cheap price but the problem is the quality is almost always cheap and not comparable to the real brand they claim to be. My valentino sunglassess were not close to the real ones in quality, the 3 pair of earrings i bought were all defective and stones were hanging loose ,detached, in the plastic bag; the clothes with cheap fabric a cheap imitation of the real brand. I am not sure that after so many bad experiences I am going to continue shopping with Myhabit.

fernl
5/11/15

I have been using this shopping service for years. They make shopping easy, I receive the items within a few days of ordering and returns are so easy and never a problem. Great selection of cloths at great prices.

annem45
4/29/15

Living in Australia is frustrating for many avid shoppers. We pay more for everything, we have limited choice of products, and we are often unable to buy products from US websites.
I've been a member of MYHABIT for about 3 years, for the past year I haven't bought clothing or shoes for myself from any other shop, online or otherwise. The prices are fantastic, the quality of the merchandise has been fabulous, and the customer service department have exceeded my expectations. I am delighted with MYHABIT through and through!

aideenm
4/28/15

I have had mainly good experiences, but now that they charge shipping for anything under $99, it's very frustrating. Since items can only be held in your shopping cart for 10 minutes, it's a race to try and find everything I'm looking for before that 10 minutes is up. For example, today I put a pair of Kenneth Cole sandals for $39 in my cart. It was the last pair available in my size and it was really all I wanted, but they wouldn't be free shipping by themselves, so I had to quickly look through lots of other items to find something else to add up to $99. In the past I could have just checked out with the sandals, and then gone back to look for other items at my leisure.
I really don't like the set up now, so I probably will just look at their site and then see if the items are available at a comparable price elsewhere

bobs148
2/13/15

I've seen where people say stuff sells out too fast, it does. So much so, when I "bought"a $1000 chair from them....I never got it. When I called cust. service, they couldn't tell me if it was in transit, or if they ever really shipped the package at all, despite having a ups tracking #. After 2 weeks of me calling and emailing them(they never contacted me until the point of refund), I still never got an explanation as to what happened, only that I would be refunded. The chair was supposed to be a gift, so a refund wasn't what I was after...guess it'll do.

Tip for consumers: beware

debin
2/12/15

Love all of there product lines and prices. Wonderful customer service!

horwitzl
1/31/15

If I could put 4.5 stars, this would be my score. The customer shopping experience on the site is great, which is not a surprise, as it is powered by the industry-best Amazon. They often have very good deals on some sweet brands. Their customer service was very responsive. In my last order they shipped me wrong size shoes ( 3 instead of 8, yeah), and because it was a no return item, refunded me without the need to ship it back (I just donated it). Of course, as usually happens in these cases, the size I wanted was sold out. Knocking off the 1/2 star due to their new shipping/return charges. I understand why they needed them, but I loved my free shipping on all orders. May be they can expand perks to Amazon Prime member.

juliusj2
1/15/15

These site are scammers! Do not buy from this site. They are not trustworthy and very unreliable. I purchased a suit and the item was not delivered and when I contacted customer service they told me that the item was sold to a person on a waiting list and I was told to get on a waiting list. They blame UPS and post office and everybody else but refused to take responsibility. I had to beg for my refund and they are taking their time to even refund my money. Worst customer service. Better to buy from Amazon. I bought from the site because I was told they are owned by Amazon but never expect that kind of customer service from MYHABIT! They are horrible!

deborahe8
1/14/15

I am the type of woman that likes to shop at home. Oh of course I enjoy going to the mall for a specific item, to stock up on tops at Forever 21 and H&M, and to visit the shoe department at Nordstroms. But, I love flash sale sites and MyHabit is number one. I will shop at Gilt ( a little expensive and more on the "designer side") and Rue la la just getting to know, Ideel (don't, since Group On, bad customer service and the product lines are poor you can get their stuff cheaper at Ross and Forever 21 in my experienced opinion. But MyHabit, owned by Amazon is the best. MyHabit has the widest scope of merchandise and the best discounts. Customer service is prompt and very fair. They do offer refunds, the amount you paid less 3.99 shipping fee for orders under 100.00 back to your credit card unless they very clearly state non-refundable (literally shows up in red in your cart). You must return within 30 days AND you must choose: Refund OR Credit during the return process. My best purchases this past three months; a nue by shani mod colorblock dress $74.00 (it actually went down to 59.00, in a flash sale, items sold today, may repeat another day it quantities are available thus the lower price) regularly $270.00 ( once you place the item in your cart, you have 10 minutes to purchase it, I use this time to check prices BEFORE I buy it). I also got a Members only leather crop jacket in Mushroom, feels and looks like lambskin leather and is good weight so so nice for $149.00, regularly $428.00.
A few things to consider: 1) you have 10 minutes to think about the purchase, is it really a good price, can i get it at the mall cheaper, is it worth the 3.99 for delivery? 2) don't let the fact that you "only" have 10 minutes push you into making a bad purchase i.e. can't afford it, don't really love it, wrong size, color. 3) most things come back around OR something equally amazing remember a new sale starts at 9am PST every single day!

ckhc
1/8/15

Something is fishy about this site. No sooner did I order a handbag at original (not inexpensive)discount price (arrived in inadequate packing, luckily no significant damage), then suddenly one left selling for $40 less ... unsatisfactory response by customer service. Then I was considering another handbag purchase, price unchanging over many days. I noticed the number of items for that brand was constantly changing and one colour of the style I had in mind was sold out yesterday ?but available today? My colour choice went to "one left", selling without price modification ... just as well. According to many reviews, who knows what the quality might have been of this supposed expensive bag?!

judib3
12/20/14

I live in Australia and over the years have been an avid and large customer of MyHabit. But when I try to shop now it says with the product - International shipping available, it is not in the
restricted category but when I go to check out it says it can't. This is a regular occurrence, I am wasting my time and I have just had 10 items from t-shirts to sunglasses rejected!
Why?

patriciab50
12/20/14

I purchased my very first item and couldn't wait to get my Chi Rocket Blow Dryer. Only to be extremely disappointed that my $300.00 blow dryer didn't heat up, it was defective. I just wanted another one but was told by the customer service chat line that electronics cannot be exchanged! I had no other choice but to have my credit card refunded. I wanted to chat again and ask why I had to pay the shipping charge to return it but was not allowed to chat, e-mail or do anything else regarding customer service and this blow dryer. Wow! Access Hollywood.....quit advertising them for "great deals" they are a headache and customer service doesn't exist. I might decide to quite watching Access Hollywood until myhabit.com decides to service their customers.

Tip for consumers: Watch what you buy, I suggest to just stay away. Returns are a hassle and cannot exchange any electronics if yours is defective. Then they charge you to return a defective item! Really? Stay AWAY.

am3696
12/8/14

Unfortunately and sadly; MyHabit website written and chat Customer service is controlled by outsource in India (their names is clear indication) Amazon, has a policy of closing account. They closed my account many years ago, I open new account recently; I had a horrible experience with email customer service, today they notified me my account close, again it came from the Indian THE rudest people any human being can deal with. The outsource CS are liars, deceptive they changed their story without any consideration of policies and or deceptive business practice. Resentfully, Amazon allowed them to do miss abuse their practice under their name. It is impossible, disgusting experience to deal with Customer Service in writing, however phone service are in the USA and they are very helpful. Unfortunately, they want to impose the Indian cultural deception, lies and indecency on us. It is a shame!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from MyHabit

ms73
11/18/14

They have horrible customer service. If you have any problems at all, you are flat out of luck! All they want is your money.

kylel23
11/18/14

I absolutely love MyHabit.com.

I have gotten great products from them and nowhere else can you find the similar stuff cheaper even at an outlet.

I have the experience that a couple things I ordered look fake and some of them are 2008-2009 models. By the way, if you are into Richard Ginori tableware and Tods menshoes, the 2012 models are nowhere as good as their earlier last year merchandises.

Tips for success have high speed internet and log on exactly at 9 a.m. PST. Otherwise, most of the good things will be gone in less than 5 seconds. If you are not sure about the size, just oder two sizes and return one after you try it on at home since there is free shipping and credit back to your credit care will only cause you $6 more.

Vrey happy with it. Hope they have more merchandise each time!

carold23
11/16/14

Just received an Ivanka Trump bag with the straps unglued from the hardware. Very shoddy packaging as well. Overall, everything feels cheap and wreaks of scam. Hard to believe there is any associations to Amazon.

gm9
11/14/14

At five minutes to sale time my finger starts tingling! This is the BEST SITE EVER! So what if the items may be from a previous season, or they might not have every size. For the most part, they do. Sometimes there may be a pricey item or two, that's why they have the 'Designer' section. The have items that aren't even available in stores or other websites. Shipping...I have received items OVERNIGHT. The have the best brands, the best shipping, and the easiest returns.

vl31
11/14/14

Read their Return and Refund Policy before you shop on MYHABIT.com
"Your refund will be in the form of an amazon.com gift card, which will be automatically applied to your account." It sucks! Amazon doesn't have this policy, saks.com doesn't have this policy, bloomingdales.com doesn't have this policy.
Stay away MYHABIT.com

lc9
11/13/14

First off, for us people that reside on the east coast, the sales don't go on line until 12 noon, when most of us are at work. When I have managed, after great effort to buy a number of things, mostly women's handbags, it was very rushed. If you don't jump on your item quickly, they sell out. Usually with in first 2 hours of sale. The most disappointing thing is, the quality of merchandise! Not what I expected, even from the somewhat vague descriptions item. I have returned more items than I have kept. The most insulting part of the whole transaction is you don't get your money back, they only give you an amazon gift card good for future purchases, I'm afraid I won't be doing much purchasing from this site in the future. It's to bad, the basic philosophy of site is great but in practice is disappointing.

maymeb
11/13/14

Everthing is sold out in seconds, unless you want to pay $125 for a pair of designer childrens jeans. I've been watching this site for weeks & have even been on a few times right when deals go live & have not been lucky. This site is terrible.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MYHABIT staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/14/16
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
3/4/16
Answer
deborahe8
A: I have been shopping with Myhabit for years (about 21/2) and have never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. I have found many designer items: Jay Godfrey, Valentino, Michael Kors, Trina Turk, Sam Edelman, Nha Khan and many others and they have ALL been authentic. The prices are very good from 60-80% off, some items of course are more than others, delivery is generally within 4 days and refunds are available within 14 days (method you paid by or credit) and customer service has been excellent. I have read the reviews from other customers but have never rec'd fake products or had a problem with a refund. Customer service has allowed me to refund items that are not refundable if there are any product issues. FYI Amazon prime members start shopping @ 8:30 as opposed to everyone else at 9:00am PST. Best way to use the site is to select an item that you like and add it to your "cart" the item remains for 15 minutes. Use this time to look online to see if this is the best price for the item. I have found a better price about 10% of the time. If you do have a problem, those chat lines work best and the customer service reps are generally very helpful. Even though they are owned by Amazon, Myhabit has better prices on exact items. Now shop! Hope this helps and I'm not the easiest consumer to deal with if there are problems.
3/5/16