US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mykolai
6/17/15

I'm use only Mr.Rebates for cashback. All is ok. But all time we have problems with Amazon cashback.

andreac66
5/31/15

I WON A VOUCHER OF $100 TO USE IN HOTWIRE WEBSITE, I HAD NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS WEBSITE, BUT AS I HAD THE VOUCHER I DECIDED TO MAKE THE RESERVATION. I MADE 2 RESERVATIONS AND REQUESTED TO APPLY THE VOUCHER INTO MY RESERVATION, I DIDI EVERYTHING I WAS ASKED FRO IN THE WEBSITE AND AFTER I PUT MY CREDIT CARD DETAILS THEY DIDIN'T APPLIED THE VOUCHER AND I HAD TO PAY FOR THE FULL AMOUNT. I CALLED THE COMPANY AS I THOUGHT IT WAS A MINOR PROBLEM AND IT COULD BE SORTED EASILY. IT WAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER THEY MADE ME WAIT ALMOST AN HOUR TO SAY THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO, EVEN THOUGHT IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE (WEBSITE MISTAKE) THEY DIDIN'T GAVE ME ANY SOLUTIONS AND TOM (SUPERVISOR) COULDN'T CARE LESS. I UNDERSTAND NOW THTA THE WEBSITE USE FRAUDULENT ACTIONS SUCH AS THIS VOUCHERS TO MAKE YOU BOOK WITH THE WEBSITE AND THEN CHARGE THE TOTAL AMOUNT, THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN GET ANY REFUND OR EITHER APPLY YOUR "VOUCHER" ANYWHERE. WORST THING IS THAT THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL, I WORK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THIS WAS BY FAR WORST SERVICE I HAVE RECEIVED, THEY DON'T GIVE ANY POSSIBLE SOLUTIONS OR TRY TO COMPENSATE ANY MISTAKE ON THEIR SIDE. I REALLY ADVICE NOT TO BOOK THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, IF FOR ANY REASON YOU HAVE ANY ISSUE OR YOU NEED TO MAKE ANY EVEN SMALL TYPE OF AMENDMENTS THEY WILL NOT HELP YOU AND YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY. THERE ARE THOUSAND OF OTHER WEBSITES THAT WORK MUCH BETTER, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND IT WAS A VOUCHER THAT I WON, BUT WHAT REALLY MAKES IT SO DISSAPOINTING IS THAT THIS IS ONLY A WAY TO MAKE YOU BOOK AND THEN FOOL YOU.

shirleyd15
8/27/14

Love Mr. Rebates...only have a problem occasionally with HSN but I notify Mr. Rebates and they solve the problem. Just won an Ipad mini from HSN a few weeks ago and I never win anything. Needless to say, I'm thrilled. Rebates and an Ipad mini. Thanks!

anitah5
12/19/13

I purchased a vacation package from Hotwire by clicking through Mr. Rebates. Got the confirmation email from Hotwire in less than 30 minutes. I thought all was done and just sat and waited for my rebate to come through. After reasonable amount of time and still didn't see the rebate, I contacted Mr. Rebates. They did respond right away and filed a claim with Hotwire. A few days later, MR sent me an email saying the claim was denied because Hotwire needed an order ID (which I never received) to process the claim, and that MR told me to contact Hotwire. Dealing with Hotwire was frustrating. All CSR claimed they don't know anything about MR. While I was going back and forth with them, Abigail from MR sent me a follow-up email providing more information about order ID etc. I was pleasantly surprised because she could have just left me in the cold with Hotwire but she didn't. I cc MR all emails with Hotwire. Abigail went out of her way to talk to the supervisor and they decided to offer me a courtesy credit because of all the trouble I was going through. Genuine customer service it is!!! I know some customers complained about not getting rebates from MR. This experience told me sometimes it can be the merchants' fault, who intentionally dock MR's commission, at the same time taking away our rebates.

marys106
12/1/13

There is nothing but trouble when you purchase with Mr. Rebates for HSN online shopping..Both my daughter and myself cannot get our rebates when we use HSN. Mr. Rebates tells us we are doing something wrong or it must be our computer..Sounds ridiculous because we use the same computers to purchase from other online merchants and we do get our rebate credit from all of those...I am convinced it is the HSN site because it is the only one we have trouble with.

rjaa
8/19/12

I love getting cash back for shopping. There are so many stores to choose from. I order from petco all the time so I always log into MrRebates first so I can click on petco from their site so it registers my rewards. I also order my contacts at visionworks which Mr Rebates offers. and I always get money deposited into my account for shopping at these stores from MrRebates site.

amyk5
10/13/11

Use this anytime I buy online, which is.....often.

Not the sexiest, but the UI is easy to navigate, rebate percentages are equal to or more than competitors', merchant list is pretty thorough (though there are a few blah/questionable ones), and it's easy to get paid out (Paypal or mailed check).

$400+ in rebates so far! If that's not legit, I dunno what is.

judithr2
4/3/11

I started with Ebates.com and then found mrrebates.com. Very similar, but I've found myself using mrrebates about 4 to 1 lately. Its % off is always either equal to or higher than ebates,com. Also, there is a "referral bonus" of $7.50 PLUS (and I just found this out myself)...when a referral of yours makes a purchase...you get 20% (!) of their rebate. Mrrebates.com holds your $ for up to 90 days (returned merch, etc), but "your account" page gives complete, data about all your funds and activity. And, the site sends periodic reminders about what money IS available, encouraging you to have it sent. whatever $ is due you is just a click away.
If you are a rebate shopper, you will love this site.