US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

155 Reviews for Modnique.com

▼ Sort by: recent

9/1/14

I've bought from Modnique for the past 2 years and had no problem with the items or shipping as they were very quick.However i have purchased 2 orders in early July worth more than $500. 1st order was made on - 9th & 2nd order on 10th July. UP until now i still have not received any of my orders. Only learning now from goggling Modnique i found that this company has claimed bankruptcy.I'm very disappointed in the lack of treatment towards their customers like myself and will never buy off this site again!! I did not receive no email notification for the product nor any info in regards to the company status.One of my purchased was made via Paypal and another with my fiance's credit card. I WILL dispute the money owed for both orders as the goods were not delivered to me - wish me LUCK!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away from online sites with bad reviews or site closures without notifying registered customers.

8/27/14

Designers and companies beware. Do not list on their site.
We ran a sale with them, sold and shipped what sold to them. They promised to pay us, yet three months later we are still waiting.
They avoid us, are rude, and refuse to lay us. We didn't ship what sold for free. It was shipped and they stole the piece from us.

Tip for consumers: Designers and companies beware. Do not list on their site.

8/27/14

'm from Australia, It use to be Awesome company, I used it & trusted it completely for 2 yrs or so but my last few orders from Jun & July went down the drain as company got closed without any warnings or notices. With more then $1000 involved.. Fortunately PayPal got it all back for me even after there 45 day policy. Luv using PayPal.

8/23/14

I'm another victim from Australia , my last order was not send , I lost hundreds of dollars, pulse all my store credit , did anybody knows how to contact them, I have seen the new Modnique but is not the same, my advice don't buy from them .

8/23/14

I am yet another victim of Modnique. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. They closed their doors with somewhere between $150-$170 of my cash in credit, with no warning whatsoever. MODNIQUE IS A FRAUD. BUYER BEWARE!

8/20/14

Modnique is back online.... They are called NEW MODNIQUE.... Is it that different persons are using there name, or they are still the same company..... I am Getting confuse with this....

You guy should google it.. New Modnique...

Tip for consumers: IS MODNIQUE BACK... NEW MODNIQUE

8/19/14

I had over $600 in credits that just completely DISAPPEARED into thin air on July 31st - I wasn't given a warning & was told by the "new" Modnique that perhaps my credit card company would take care of the loss???? Seriously? They should have let the consumers know they were closing their doors & allowed us the opportunity to at least redeem our return credits. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc from Modnique over the past 2 years with FANTASTIC results until TODAY! Realizing they STEAL from their customers is a shock - I can't get over the fact that they aren't planning on doing anything at all to resolve this matter with the consumer! This can't be legal???

Tip for consumers: SHOP HERE if you would like to LOSE your funds - they STEAL your money at this site WARNING WARNING! I lost over $600!!!!

8/13/14

Read all the reviews of people who have been left high and dry when modnique went out of business without any notice.

If this is the case, why is modnique.com back online trading as usual? Surely they can't be allowed to keep scamming people, especially those people who have no idea of the history associated with this company.

8/11/14

Guys, I also got scam!! I've place 2 difference order never got them. I put through a card dispute with my bank within 1 weeks I've got my money back thanks VISA.
So please contact your bank as soon as possible.

8/9/14

This is pretty sad that a company can do this to so many people shame on them they also did it to me too I placed a order on the 7th of July they charged my credit card and I tried to email them right after I made the order that my credit I had didn't submit and that I wanted to have them re-credit back my credit card and I wasn't getting a response from them I just found out today that they ran off what a bunch of cowards this will really affect the online shopping! I know it will make me Leary to shop on line now. And what's with their website saying it will be back soon!

8/7/14

I own a clothing business and have had my items run on their website.. One of the companies buyers whom I have a relationship with told me that they filed chapter 7. Luckily I was able to get my money for the sold merchandise but there are a lot of vendors that never got paid and even more consumers like you whom haven't received their goods either. Good luck to you all

8/7/14

Can anyone help me regarding Modnique.com. This website and Bidz.com were sister companies and a few months ago they separated but as customers were assured it was business as usual I have spent a significant amount of money on both these website merchandise and am ver concerned as they came with warranties and the ability to purchase letters of authenticity for the items and about 2 months Bidz noted the site was down for maintenance and any questions or concerns to continue reaching them through their email adders which now I cannot seem to get them to respond that way as wall. Now the very same issue has risen with Modnique.com is there anyone out there that can shed some light on this matter or have both sites closing down for good? I truly loved everything I have purchases from both sites and the people whom I gave or sold to were equally impressed. HELP please

8/6/14

I had the same issue as everyone else. I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute. Tell them the truth about the bankruptcy. Tell them to Google it. I received the credit back to my card in just a couple of days. I filed the dispute last week and the credit appeared already this week.

8/4/14

I received some items. But I didn't for other expensive ones since last month. I Just contacted the bank and file for a dispute for unauthorized transaction.

8/4/14

Hi, Im from Kuwait,I ordered recently 2 Dolce Gabbana bags and one ring and one necklace from the same brand and 2 referent dresses worth more than 2000$ and they just disappear, last time i check my order and the case was " waiting for vendor" so i don't know what to do, are the vendor gonna send the order? did the money with modnique or with the vendor, what can i do have my money back

8/2/14

Hi can please some one tell me what is going on i have a $250 credit plus i purchase $158 dollars worth of garments what has happen have they close down?and what is going to happen with the money people have paid who is responsible now for the money please can some one respond thank you

8/1/14

I just posted a note in the Apps Store to notify the rest of the buyers who are still waiting for their items and who are still trying to get hold of the company. Hopefully this will safe them from wasting their valuable time which I could have saved if I knew the company has gone down. I was checking the website and trying to log on to Modniques Apps everyday! SAD and ANGRY!!!!!!!!!

7/30/14

The company was not a scam operation.
Their parent company Bidz dragged them down with debt. The lender bank foreclosed on Bidz, which encompasses Modnique. Happened very quickly.
Initiate a charge back from your credit card company if you have an order that is not being fulfilled. As far as merchandise credit vouchers, that is a loss you can't recoup with any company that goes under.
Too bad for Modnique. Actually a good website. But this is a risk you take buying on any of these online discount fashion websites. No one knows the internal financial goings on,and they can be cut off in a New York minute.

7/29/14

I have replaced an order in this site a month ago, but there is no response, they don't ever answer the calls.
How can i get my money back?
Could anyone advise me?

Thanks,

7/29/14

I can not believe that these thieves had done this!! It happened the same to me, I had a credit of $80.00 that never could be used and they closed with the money of the people!!!

7/28/14

I'm in the same situation as all other reviews. Very frustrated at the activity of this website. This is shoddy behaviour and these people are disreputable. I hope I'm still in time to open a dispute with paypal! Horrid scammers.

7/28/14

I can't believe these guys have just cut and run! I've been having a dispute over the cost of returns and suddenly...nothing! I still have one order outstanding and a refund on returns which cost me $50 in postage!! OMG!!! How can this happen??? I've always been happy with the product and service however in the last couple of months the quality in some areas had dropped off as did the customer service. Does anyone know if ther will be any form of compensation or indeed any form of communication from these people. I'm in Australia so I doubt I'll ever see my $200 odd again...unbelievable!!

7/28/14

As a former modnique employee I'm terribly saddened by the issues these customers are experiencing. My BEST advice is to simply contact your financial institutions and issue a charge back or dispute. They should be able to assist. As for modnique, don't expect anything from them. They have shut down.

7/28/14

They owe all vendors money too.
please let us know if you decide to take legal action so we all can come together

7/27/14

I'm in the same sinking boat as so many people. I have over $500 of items orders & store credit that is owed me but how can we get refunded. From what I read in the news, Modnique doors are closed & declared bankruptcy by its owner company Blitz. How can a company just declare bankruptcy without some fore-warning. And who can we address in order to know what's going on with all of Modnique's customers or what we can do about it. Filing a lawsuit is very difficult for those living outside the US (ie: Canada, Russia, Australia, etc) so how can we seek justice?

7/27/14

CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANIES AND FILE AN UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION ASAP. ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE YOUR MONEY. YOU NEVER ORDERED FROM THIS WEBSITE.

7/27/14

Modnique is the worst website I've ever shopping on in my life! there customer service is so bad, every time i call them a voice machine answers saying there "on maintenance call back in 24 hour" i did and the same thing happened. i ordered a pair of heels and some clothes, i got 2 boxes thinking it was clothes and shoes. i opened the boxes and see 2 of the same pair of shoes. i know i ordered 1 pair. before i actually paid for my shoes i read the description, the description said that the heel was 3.5", yeah right there 5.5". the shoes also have white stains on them. i sent them an email about the shoes and they never answer, i got an email saying something like you have sent an email to modnique.com one of our workers will read and answer in 24 hours, it has been at least 5 days and no one has answered. i did not get my clothes yet and scared something it going to be wrong like "sorry these items cannot be shipped" I've heard so much reviews about that. anyway i will never shop there again! i also do not recommend any one to shop there also because even if your order comes in clean, I've read that they might be doing something illegal!

7/27/14

I have been shopping with Modnique.com for years and had no idea that they were no longer shipping to Australia, I was not notified. I have 4 orders paid for outstanding and credits being store credits due to me. I have tried everything but they don't exist. I would not have known they were no longer trading in Australia if I had not found these reviews when Googling. Does anyone have the American phone number for Modnique please?
Why do they not just fill the orders and notify people with the orders of the situation?
How did other people find out? I am simply flabbergasted really! It was the most awesome site I had shopped on.

7/27/14

I have never had a problem with Modnique. Have been buying off them for over 4 years. Placed an order on 1/7/14 i live in Australia. Saw that that site was no longer. So contacted PayPal to start dispute. If u pay with PayPal you will get your money back in 12 days from start of dispute. Never pay with anyone else but PayPal.Always got money back if i have had a problem with a company.

7/26/14

I am another customer from Australia who has several undelivered orders with Modnique . I have had no problems in the past but it looks like I have just learned a very expensive lesson. I hope that none of my friends who I recommended them to have been caught in the same situation. No more online shopping from the states for me. I am very disappointed in the way they handled this fiasco .

7/26/14

Modnique is no longer open I call them no body answere. I ordered 3 items over $300 still I didn't receive it and also they should give me a refund for $385. Modnique robbed me. Who can I complain to get back my money.

7/26/14

I am sooo...soo... disappointed to hear Modnique.com is no longer trading. I am in Australia and my experiences with shopping from Modnique has been nothing but Good if not Excellent. I have had no problems with my orders or returns at all, until the last couple of shipments which took longer than usual to arrive. It is such a shame that if bidz.com was going down why did they have to take Modnique with them?? I truly feel for the 300 odd people who lost their jobs through no fault of their own, I found the staff to be very honest, helpful and nothing was ever too much trouble for them.

7/26/14

I purchased many items no problem. Then in June, my last 2 I purchased totaling 300.00 never came and their site shut down. Emails unanswered. Phones no help. I am out my $. I filed complaint, but $ gone. Stay away!! Learn from our errors...
Sue from Ohio

7/25/14

It looks like this company is a scam They never credited my money back though I have e-mails from them that they would. May be we can open a law case against them, but I don't know how. Are there many people being robbed? Let's unite.

7/25/14

I am owed 650 worth of goods. I placed 2 orders I have brought of them for years now ...so I wonder why they had that big 40% of store wide????? It was there big plan to con us all!!!! Has any one been able to get there credit card company to reimburse them??? I am so made I am having a baby on the way and brought all my my baby things now no money out of pocket and no goods soooooo f@$& pissed off :(((

7/25/14

Modnique has shut down, i had a pending order to Australia, and even though i received an email 2 weeks ago saying item has been sent, i still have not received it, its been almost 10 days past due delivery date. and am unable to track it. Im going to go to my bank and raise a dispute and hopefully get my money back.

7/24/14

Now I that I found out that Modnique is no longer open.. Who can I complain about order not fulfilled?
I live in Australia and sent a message to Modnique and no reply.
Can anyone tell me how to get my money back ...

Thanks..

Marcia Baeza

7/24/14

i order a from modnique .com never had a problem until a few weeks ago i was suppose get my shoes next thing you no they shut down with my money and store credit

7/24/14

The website is down and Modnique is no longer in business - they took money for orders and shut down with out sending them. http://pando.com/2014/07/22/dragged-down-by-its-parent-company-bidz-modnique-ceases-operations-lays-off-300/

7/23/14

Modnique.com runs out of money and is poised to shut down. Google it. Internetretailed dot com has an article about it.

7/22/14

Oh God I bought so many items from Modnique. It always takes over a month to reach me. But i thought they are an authentic site and the products are real. After reading all these reviews I am shocked. I returned many items too since their sizes are never the same. They gave me store credit but then if their products are not good whats the use of store credit.
I have an open order too. And their site is unavailable for days now.

7/21/14

I have only had good experiances with this Company. It does take a while for some items since they are coming from Europe, but once I received them it is worth the wait. I returned 2 items that were final sale and was given a store credit. Can't ask for anything more

7/20/14

I have the exact same problem!!! I've placed two orders, over $500 worth. The orders have not shipped yet, even though they should have already been here. It's been more than a week now that their website is under construction and I cannot get them on the phone. They are not responding to emails either!!! I really don't know what to do! I hope someone has an idea!

7/19/14

I have one outstanding order with Modnique.com that I placed in early June. They website is under construction, automated voice on the telephone, and they do not reply to the emails about my order. My credit card was already charged and since I cannot get in contact with them I am not sure if I will receive my order. I have emailed BBB and they suggested to file complain but I am not sure how it works since Modnique were not accredited with BBB. They really tricked me as they had the BBB symbol on their website I have assumed that they were accredited with BBB. It never occurred to me to click on it to notice that they were not accredited with that private company. Has anyone has an idea how to go about getting my order and not being cheated out of my money? How can I go about it? Who should I contact?

7/18/14

I have 2 outstanding orders with Modinique the orders were placed in early June. Their website is under construction nobody is answering my emails or calls, my parcel is untrackable and now they've taken all the bad reviews off their Facebook because customers are starting to ask questions. Shame on you guys at least be honest with whats going on. I work hard for my money this is very disappointing.

7/18/14

I have made 15 orders and they have all gone well including when I returned items. Prices are good too.

7/8/14

The worst website to get a credit from. Especially Internationally.
Order returned May. July 9th still cannot get credit. Informed 'they are so busy that they will get around soon, to be patience'
I paid with paypal, and cannot lodge complaint because its more than 45 x days.
Do not buy from them go to Hautelook, they are much better.

7/7/14

Thanks for everyone's honest review! I was just about to spend $250+ on potential garbage and headache from ordering from this company. I'm going to be sure to tell my friends and family to avoid them.

6/26/14

Thank you all people for your reviews. I was going to buy a handbag from Modnique as they have great prices, but after reading reviews, I will be staying away from them, I think this website is a scam and work illegally.

6/24/14

Modnique sold me a FAKE/COUNTERFIET LANCASTER WATCH and advertised it as the real deal with recommended retail price and a hefty price tag of US$410 for a COUNTERFIET watch. The make is LADY CERAMIC DIAMONDS Reference : OLA0649RG/NR

The reason I say this is because I have taken it in to authorized dealer of Orginal watches etc. which are very reputable and were established in 1986. I took the watch there to get it taken in as it was too big. They had a look at it and told me that I should know that it is not an original but a mere copy. I was shocked by this as I believed that I was buying from a reputable website so I have conducted research of my own and have compared the watch I purchased against the orginal which is on the lancaster website.

I have taken screenshots of the orinigal and of the one that I recieved and sent it to their membercare team only to be ignored, it is evident the watches are not identical. The picture that really clarifies this is the one of the back of the watch where the stamp is.

I have taken a picture of the back of the watch I recieved and it is completely different. I sent pictures through to them but no response of course.

The differences are for everyone out there that will get scammed as well:

Original Stamp has:
Mineral Glass, Water resistant 5ATM, Registered Italian Design, 140 Diamonds, 1.33 Carats, Cermik Lancaster Italy CE (stamped in the middle). Ref. 0650/SS (Stamped on the side)

Fake sent to me by Modnique:
Scratch Proof, W.R 5ATM, Registered Design, 70 Diamonds, 0.59 Carats, Lancaster Italy Ref 0326 (Stamped in the middle), High tech cermic.

It is evident that the modnique watch supplied to me is a copy and has been sold to me as an original. I requested my money be refunded back to me and what you choose to do with the watch is upto you and I won't be keeping a fake.

This is a Part of the email I have sent to them a week ago but I have not yet heard any responses. It seems they just want to ignore my complaint and continue seeling fake items to other poor consyumers out there that are thinking they are buying a bargain. CLEARLY NOT A BARGAIN BUT A SCAM.

The Best Designer Clothing Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber