US Government's NSF
claireb1

51 Reviews for ModCloth

▼ Sort by: recent

3/29/14

ModCloth is great when you first discover it. They have a huge selection of clothing and accessories and almost everything looks really cute.

Then you start ordering. I'm basing my review on MULTIPLE transactions and not just one purchase. It's important to really look at images online to get an idea of what fabric is like. Colors online are often misleading and very different in person. Most of the items are quite overpriced, especially when the item arrives and the fabric is disappointingly cheap. I have no problem paying more for a dress if the quality is better.

I've also been burned in the sense that after ordering an item, I did some research into the brand and was able to discover it cheaper at another retailer. Since then, I've always tried to find an item I want cheaper at another site and most of the time I do. (Sometimes the mark-up can be as much as $20).

It's not all bad though. I've gotten a few dresses that I was very happy with, but they were all pretty pricey. There's pretty much no one website where you can find this great selection of vintage and vintage-inspired styles. I think the great thing about Mod is that they have things for many price-points.

As another side note, I ordered many items with the free "savvy saver" shipping and shipping took about a week. I then ordered another item with the $8.00 standard ground shipping and that package arrived literally one day earlier. It's not worth it at all to pay for shipping if you're not in a rush.

Customer service has always been a breeze and I've never had a problem returning anything. Returns are always prompt and they don't take a long time to return funds to your account. It usually only takes 2-3 days after they receive it. I called customer service once and the CSR was really nice and helpful.

I don't want to completely discourage people from shopping with ModCloth because I've found a couple really great dresses, but you need to be smart about it and do research to avoid big disappointments.

3/9/14

TERRIBLE customer service! Ordered $400 worth of items for delivery to Texas only to check my order about 11 working days after dispatch and see its status changed to returned with absolutely no notification from them! Tried online chats, emails, etc to get a refund and they keep telling me I have to call them to get a refund as I have to pass security screening! COMPLETELY unhelpful and I will not be shopping there again once I manage to pry my hard earned money out of their grubby paws!

3/3/14

Horrible quality. Totally overpriced.

2/20/14

The site looked interesting at first and I was sorely tempted to get a couple hard to find styles, but when you look closely everything looks so cheaply made online, I can only imagine how bad it is in person. It's a shame they are throw away clothes.

2/6/14

I love modcloth. The choices are wonderful, unique and everything I've ordered has been true to size. I also love the way their site works, and the iPhone app. Basically, since discovering ModCloth I've purchased items from them once a month. I can't help it! Easy and awesome.

1/13/14

I have had only positive experiences with ModCloth! Sure, I've ordered a few things that needed to be returned for quality or fit, but most of the items I have ordered are quite unique and well-made! Besides that, the service at ModCloth is exceptional! My items always come packaged so neatly, which really does make ya feel good when you receive something in the mail - and I have found that their personal clothing brand - Bea and Dot - to have really cute and high-quality items. It is a fun place to shop with a variety of styles and prices. My favorite purchase has been an Eva Franco dress that was 70% off!

1/6/14

One of the best online shopping sites for women's clothing. I have recommended Modcloth to many friends who have become regular shoppers. Everything always fits well (read other customer reviews of individual products to ensure best fit). Always ships quickly and in a super cute box (such a nice little touch!)

1/4/14

I'm addicted to Modcloth. Browsing their catalog just makes me feel so calm and happy. I feel like there's something for everyone there--some of the things they stock are SO CUTE and you can't really find them anywhere else. The downside is that they're pricey, especially for the sometimes iffy quality of their clothes, so I don't usually buy anything unless it's on sale. Also the colors in their photos aren't always accurate. But the site is perfectly designed to get you hooked! If I really want to treat myself, this is where I go to shop!

1/3/14

I ordered $300 worth of clothes. I thought for what I was paying... sweaters $50-$80 that the items would be of good quality like Urban Outfitters. I was wrong... I sent all but two items back because of the poor quality of the material and nothing seemed to be what it looked like online. Essentially, you are paying three times the amount for the same quality item you could find at Forever21.

12/28/13

I recently bought a couple of dresses from the Modcloth website and must admit, I absolutely love it..

12/17/13

The first time i placed an order it took less than 2 weeks to arrive. Unfortunately this was not the case for the second order. The website says a maximum of 21 business days. Its been over that and was told today that " if it doesn't arrive in 30 business days, we can look at options" I will not be using this site again.

12/9/13

Horrible!!! Paid for 2 day shipping its been 9. No refund. You all are a bunch of f@#$&*! Bogus hipsters. I hope to see you fail miserably. Lost my business for sure.

12/6/13

I placed an order for a dress recently and recieced my package quickly from them. I could track it to make sure it wasn't lost in transit to Alaska. I love that they sent gift wrap along with a thank you. The sizing was a little vague but I went with my gut and fit a small still. I was also at a holiday party at work and complimented a dress that was also purchased on Modcloth.com :)

12/3/13

I used to love modcloth, and gave away multiple gift cards on my blog… then I actually ordered from them and was disappointed. The clothes are of cheap quality considering most were over $50-80 dollars each. CANADIAN BUYERS, you will be charged an arm and a leg for shipping. All in all my shipping costs turned out to be almost half of what I paid in clothing costs… I order from international buyers frequently, and have never been charged that much in shipping/duty costs. The UPS guy was even so confused at shipping charges that he assumed they accidentally put an extra 100 dollars on it and called to be sure.. he couldn't get through so I had to pay the charges and then call for days to try to get an answer (which basically was them blaming the postal service lol). I've ordered from MANY US stores that offer flat rate shipping to Canadians without HUNDREDS of dollars in import fees. I will not be ordering from Modcloth again until they get their international shipping up to par.

12/2/13

Ordered $300 worth of clothes. Shipped to the wrong address, promised a refund - never got one. REALLY $#*!ty. The one gift to myself (my winter clothes...), stolen - non refunded and totally lied to by a CSR at ModCloth. Beyond pissed. Way to lose my business, forever. I was a huge fan, and this is unforgivable. I will be spamming the hell out of keeping people away from this.

I was a big buyer with them, bad form. BAD FORM.

11/28/13

They have some cute stuffs. Customer Service are excellent. However, they are extremely overpriced in my opinion. You can find some of their items at other store with lower prices!

11/18/13

ModCloth has amazing selection and all, but the international shipping is complete garbage.

Before ordering, I KNEW that ModCloth had COD (cash on delivery) shipping for the 3-4 day shipping option. Since I wanted my purchase to come faster since it was for an event, I chose that option.
I had done my research and from the reviews I had seen people were generally charged an additional $52-$75 Canadian upon delivery for purchases totaling $150-$250. Since my purchase was $116 I expected to be charged slightly less. I was wrong.

I chose the 3-4 day delivery method which is $26.97 CAD because I wanted my purchase to be here faster for an event I'm going to. My total purchase was only $116.96 INCLUDING shipping, but somehow I ended up having to pay an additional $52 for COD. And since the UPS deliveryman didn't have change on him, and I didn't want to have to go to the UPS warehouse myself to pick it up, I ended up giving him $60 instead. (Yes, I know. I wasted the extra $8 myself. That is NOT ModCloth's fault- I just didn't want to go through the hassles of picking up the package myself from the UPS warehouse the next day.)

As much as I LOVE their clothing, I can honestly say I will never be buying from MC again. Ever.

10/30/13

I've purchased several items from them over the last 5 years. Great customer service! Returns/exchanges are a lot easier to do now which is much nicer. I've had to exchange several items and have never had an issue. The prices are a bit higher (similar items can be found at shopruche) but you're paying for all the "extra" stuff. I would recommend.

10/8/13

I have placed several orders with this company and have had mixed results. The first order was great. I ordered the cloud bank top in white. It arrived in a reasonable amount of time especially considering that there was free shipping. It was better than expected for around 50 dollars. My second order was nothing but a mess. I ordered three items, two tops and a sweater. After waiting over two weeks for delivery, I opened the box and was very disappointed to find all three items to be of very poor quality. I kept one because it was cute (and on sale) but I have a feeling it won't last long. They offer free return shipping but it's very slow and I almost missed out on getting a refund. If you need to return, my advice is send right away! They allow 30 days for a cash refund, after that its store credit.

8/21/13

Modcloth's customer mare is amazing. When I revived my order, I didn't get the right clothes. So I got on the live chat and was amazed by helpful it was. They said that yes, was order was incorrect, but the dresses I ordered were now sold out. They gave me a refund for the dresses and the shipping, plus they let me keep the order they sent me! My only problem was that I had to pay duties and taxes on a package that I didn't order.

8/17/13

LOVE LOVE LOVE the clothing & accessories you find @ Modcloth! Great spot to find unique pieces that have a great price range. I recently bought 2 dresses & a fabulous pair of shoes! Free shipping that arrived within a week. I am a repeat shopper! Thanks Modcloth!!

8/2/13

I love "window-shopping" on modcloth because of their simple, vintage-inspired designs. I would never buy anything from there, though. I would venture to say that 90% of their jewelry items are resourced wholesale from China for less than $1/piece, which they turn around and resell for $15-20 for quite a nice profit. You can find Chinese sellers on etsy selling the same pieces for $5 or less. Look for "antique octopus necklace" on etsy and it's the same thing as their "cephalopod necklace" ($14.99). The rest of their site is much the same, it looks as if they choose products that belong to a certain design aesthetic and then mark them up by 500%. I would only go to this site for casual browsing and order the products I really want elsewhere.

7/25/13

At first glance modcloth.com looks like an amazing vintage-inspired online shopping haven. After placing several orders though, I'm realizing that 80% of their product is cheap crap you can find at the LA mart - made from cheap fabrics that will fall apart after the first wash. If I wanted to purchase clothing like this I would just go to Forever21. Their customer service is okay. Sometimes helpful sometimes not. I'm done being a modcloth shopper for now.

7/24/13

Over the years I've read not great reviews about modcloth. The reviews mostly warned from the price vs. quality issue, that is,bad quality items for a high price. Still, I decided to make an order and ordered three items. all of them were disappointing in some way, all of them were cheaply made, and yes, overpriced for their quality. I am going to return my order, but still, not happy.

7/17/13

I ordered a dress for my daughter who lives in Puerto Rico. She had chosen it for engagement photos. Unfortunately, mail, especially packages, tends to "disappear" in P.R. Since there was a tracking number, my daughter was able to confirm that the postal service HAD delivered it, but not to her address. After numerous attempts to get the package back, it was obvious that whoever received the dress was keeping it. I called ModCloth and explained all this, and they sent her out a new dress, at their expense for both the dress and overnight shipping (I had it mailed to me in WI and then sent it to her with a visiting brother.) They will more than make up for this cost to them as I and my family will be very, very loyal to them and recommend them to any and everyone. Unless you live in Puerto Rico!

4/30/13

I purchased two beautiful dresses last year. Looked in many stores for the styles I purchased but couldn't find them in plus size. I am very happy with my two purchases. Quick shipping, too.

4/9/13

I don't know of any other site that stocks this variety of unique and adorable clothes. I have gotten some of my absolute favorite items from them. It's true that not everything they sell is amazing, but that is the case with any store. I always check to see what the clothes are made of and avoid anything polyester. They do have a fair amount of polyester clothes which are cheap and gross. If you pay attention, it's easy to find super cute high quality clothes, especially dresses. I have had absolutely no problem with returning items. Shipping is free if you order more than like $50 worth of stuff and return shipping is always free. Modcloth is by far my favorite place to shop for clothes. I love it.

4/2/13

This is an attractive site that provides a variety of fashion items in styles that would cost a lot more in stores like Anthropologie. I really appreciate the different sizes that make the products more attractive to a population of women of all sizes and shapes.

While the products are stylish, some of the items do seem to be poorly constructed, which causes the consumer to have to be more diligent in reading the customer reviews before deciding to purchase the items. While the products are more affordable than many retail stores, I do not think the prices justify a poorly constructed item.

Overall I think this is a great site, and enjoy shopping here!

3/15/13

LOVE THIS WEBSITE! I ordered the Fox-Trot Lessons dress, and it fits perfectly! No concerns whatsoever, and the customer service is GREAT!! They have really cute dresses! I really recommend it! :)

3/12/13

This store is great. It has very unique items that you can’t find anywhere else. I have bought items from them several times over the last couple years. I have never had a problem with shipping. On occasion, I have returned an item without much difficulty.

1/24/13

I'm 5,05ft high so i'm very little but for the rest I have a normal body. I asked myself many times who can wear most of the dresses? They are even too short for me :(

Shippingcosts are normal, but high if you want a trackingnumber (I bought 3 dresses and for a shipping with tracking number I had to pa 14 Dollar extra instead of 16 dollar, according to me, it's way to expensive!!

some items are way to expensive, I usually save them untill they are in sale

1/21/13

First the wrote me a week after ordering my wedding dress and said that it was oversold. They tried to make it up to me with a coupon, when I used it it did not go through. I was then charged twice! All THREE of their staff I talked to were RUDE. They blaimed me for using the website wrong and refused to allow the lower priced to be charged!

1/15/13

I used to write a fashion blog and ModCloth is very popular among many of my cohorts. With that said, I had never purchased anything from their website. As luck would have it I got a gift card from my sister-in-law for Christmas and immediately got on and looked around. They really do have an enormous selection of vintage-inspired clothing. I also really love that they display buyer reviews directly on the product page. They even allow customers to upload photos, which can prove to be extremely useful. I’m not sure why some reviewers are saying that those reviews are truncated or that they only display positive reviews… Almost all the items I looked at had 3/5 stars or less. That’s not exactly stellar in my book. Most reviews pertained to fit, fabric and craftsmanship.

Anyway, I placed my first order last week and within 5 hours of placing it, they sent me a shipping confirmation email. Wow! Awesome! When my order arrived, the color was very different from what was on the website, but I was impressed with the quality of the garment and the fit seemed true-to-size.

Ultimately, I think most things on their website are pretty overpriced. Without another gift card or store credit of some sort, I probably won’t go back and buy more…unless one particular dress goes on sale. ;) No matter how I slice it, I was really impressed with their quick order turnaround and rather large selection, even if said selection doesn't exactly fit into my personal style.

12/27/12

My experience with Modcloth has been fantastic. I've placed about 5 large orders with them so far. Nothing's been late, nothing's gotten messed up. Returning the items I didn't want was a breeze. And the clothes, how I love them! Quirky, unique, interesting - all the kind of stuff I can't find at Macy's or Kohl's that's for sure. The nearest rival is anthropologie, who is obviously catering to a much more rich, upscale crowd than Modcloth. For those of us in the middle, who want a little more, Modcloth is a godsend.

12/5/12

In short, I'm extremely irritated with ModCloth. I wouldn't recommend them.

The long story is: I wanted the buy from ModCloth forever. For years I wanted to order things, but I either didn't have the money, or nothing I wanted was available. When I finally had the money to buy a thing I wanted, I did. I checked the size chart and bought the size that was needed based on the measurements given. Two days later (You know how ModCloth works, what with getting limited stock in daily) I ordered a second item. Both totals were the same.

When the first item arrived I learned that ModCloth does absolutely nothing to negate customs fees for international customers. They were patronising when I wrote in and mentioned that I had never before had to pay customs fees, except up-front at the time of purchase. I would not have ordered the items if I knew they would cost me 25$ and 15$ more each (Remember, same check-out price)

On top of that, the first item was a full inch larger than it should have been, since it was a pair of boots, that really mattered. In addition, I had actually asked an employee which size I should get based on the size chart, and they recommended a size LARGER than what I bought. It put the shoe at a full two sizes too big for me. ModCloth suggested I pay to send the shoes back, effectively having paid 50$ to TRY ON A PAIR OF SHOES. I declined the offer and am trying to sell them myself.

The second item arrived and it was okay. Nice "Made in China" labels and no washing instructions. It was a canvas and PU leather backpack that was rather cute and held up to toting my laptop around. Until it rained. The very cute plaid pattern had a red accent, and the red accent was not colourfast, so now I have a putrid pinkish-orangeish-tan backpack. I am absolutely boggled that ModCloth did not use a colourfast dye on a product that would clearly be going outdoors!

So now my bag is in the wash and I'm annoyed at ModCloth all over again. This company has useless customer service, does nothing to help its international customers, AND is selling shoddy products under the guise of quality items! I ended up heading to Maurice's and buying a pair of AWESOME boots for half the cost of the ModCloth ones; I suspect I'll be heading a similar route for a new bag.

12/1/12

They source product that can be found on a number of other retailers website but mark up their product astronomically. Nothing special here.

11/26/12

Ordered once and won't do it again. Really, really poor quality clothes. Not sure why it matters if they make their own clothes or not - they're distributing it and selling it. I ordered 1 piece dress, pencil-skirt cut on the bottom with a drapy, flowing top sewn together. I was really excited because the pic was so beautiful. When I got it & opened the box, it was immediately clear the material really really cheap - almost see-through, and it was clear the dress was badly constructed (loose threads in the arms!). The drapy top that looked silky online was a kind of weird shiny polyester. Ugh. Won't give myself the needless hassle of buying from this place again.

10/29/12

I'd give this site 5/5 but along with other reviews here, I do have to say that buyer beware. Read the details & reviews of the products you want to get. This has helped me avoid the hassle of having to returning anything for the most part. I've only had to return an item once. Their return policy is easy & free. Their customer service has always been great. I get all my questions answered.

When it comes to their pricing, I feel that sometimes a certain product is overpriced. So I just avoid purchasing it all together.

9/15/12

I've purchased many items from the store. Most of the quality and sizes are hit or miss, given the different designers. What really pissed me off was that they sent a package that never arrived. When they sent it, they added -$10 and because the item didn't fit, I had to return it. When I received my refund, it was -$10. They charged me 10 bucks for a replacement that they screwed up because they switched in the middle of ups to usps. Not an honest seller at all, will probably not purchase or recommend again. Disappointing, because their products are adorable.

EXPERT
8/15/12

I think the concept isn't that unique, modcloth is sort of like an affordable Anthropologie but online only. And Tracy Reese makes a crossover so my comparison stands ; D. Modcloth features vintage/retro/indie designer clothing, apparel and accessories for the fashion conscious and possibly for the lookbook crowd. Generally their clothing are very budget friendly and the designers they feature do have unique designs. They also have a program where buyers can vote on potential designs where winning ones get sold! Things become out of stock quickly but based on community demand, they restock which I think is a smart tactic for not having excesses.

They've overhauled their shipping to free over $50 which is easy to obtain with free returns, except on final sale items (pay attention). I ordered a dress and I have to agree with some other reviewers that even if they have no involvement in the production of their items, they have some responsibility in encouraging the featuring or not featuring of designers or companies that keep making low quality products. For example, the dress I ordered I would rate had very thin material (it was around $99 originally, on sale for $60) and I was not pleased with the drape because of that. It was constructed with fairly good quality, passable I'd say (I was afraid of ripping it when trying it on) and the quality of the material itself with again, fair. That being said, if the industry standard is in importing cheap materials and poor workmanship then no one is going to go out of their way to make less of a profit. If everyone's product is shoddy and around the same price range, then the consumer doesn't really have a choice but to accept it. In that sense, it's not their fault - but in another sense, they can do something about it.

I like the range of items on their site - they're very whimsical and downright adorable. I like the vibe of modcloth overall and it's a great alternative to what's available right now.

6/12/12

No Avatar
Sambucivox
Rating 2/10 1/5
modified review posted Jun-12-2012

"I ordered a blouse as a test run for ordering my bridesmaid's dresses. It was an international order, I chose the USPS option (no tracking) and sat and waited. And Waited. AND WAITED. I also sent three emails to customer service in the meanwhile, asking about their estimate time of delivery, which went completeley unanswered. It's been two months now and I only learned that the order is in RETURN because I checked in on my account. Still no answer from any Modcloth representative, any reassurance or any offer to refund the money I paid for the blouse and their lousy shipping. Needless to say, I won't be going to their shop with my wedding business or recommending them to any other buyers."

5/22/12

I really like modcloth. I have bough numerous dresses, tops, and accessories from them and have not had much of a problem. I have returned a couple of items without any problem, and never had any issue with customer service. I do not think some reviewers understand the site fully. It is an online store dedicated to bringing together many independent and small brands and getting their names out. From what I have seen, they do not have a specific "in house" brand. Some items are quite costly, i.e. I have been salivating over a $250 dress that is designed wonderfully, only to realize it is made out of nothing more than sundress material. Other items are wonderfully priced. They have a retro edge to a lot of the designs they sell, which is why I love the site so much. Shipping has always been quick when I have placed orders. I never order stuff online that I question how it will fit and I always wait to see other people review items I may want, to make sure it is worth the cost. It is all about being smart with how you shop, and if you are, modcloth is total fashion heaven.

3/11/12

I have ordered from this site multiple times and never had an issue with quality, or speed of service. I highly recommend!

1/3/12

Careful what you buy. Most of the products they sell that do not have a designer mentioned are very cheap things that are made in China. They tend to be flimsy and high-priced. THEY CENSOR NEGATIVE REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS. They claim to be democratic, but are actually a dictatorship. I left a negative review about the All The Buzz Satchel because it is cheap and not worth the price and they omitted my review but only posted the positive reviews they received. Very deceptive.

10/9/11

Very poor customer service. Stay away from them. I ordered an item $44.99 + $7 shipping. The item arrived, however, I was not pleased at all because the material looks so cheap, I would not even bother to wear it. I asked for a return, they would not allow me, according to them the item I bought clearly stated that it cannot be returned or exchange. It was the first time I heard of such policy. Anywhere I buy whether the item is on sale or not it can always be returned. As the saying goes "Customer is always right".

Anyway, a day day after I requested for refund, I decided to check back on the item at their website and found out it was listed half the price of what I paid for at $19.99. I called them and they issued me a a store credit of $25. They should have agreed to issue store refund of $55.26 instead, since they sold the item to me twice the price. Anyway, realising that it's better to get something back than none at all, I placed 3 items immediately in lieu of the $25 store credit and was expecting a free shipping, since they owe me explanation of why I paid double for the first item and they do not want to issue any refund or return at all. If I have ordered all items at one time (the item I was returning and the 3 items I bought as store credit) I should have only paid 1 time shipping. Nevertheless, again, they don't want to give me free shipping. About 15 minutes after I placed my order, I decided to change 1 item to another item totally the same kind but different design which I added to my wish list, according to them they cannot do it any more. Their customer service representative stated: "Once an item is ordered it cannot be changed any more." Very, very, very poor customer service, 15 minutes after placing order, YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE IT AT ALL!!!! Totally not fair! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Beware!"

7/1/11

This shop has lovely things and the shipping is really fast, the only problem is that, at least to my country, they offer just one shipping option which is UPS and I prefer USPS as private couriers are usually extra charged at customs here in Argentina. But if you live somewhere else maybe you won't have this problem.

Apprentice Reviewer
4/25/11

I always use to peruse and dream about all of the one-of-a-kind dresses I would buy when finally I broke down and signed up for an account (which was free) so I could really start to get involved in the community. (Side Note: you'll definitely want to check out the blog if you visit the site. They've got a lot of great info and unique stories)

One of my favorite features is the restock notification. When there's that one piece to your ensemble that would be perfect and lo-and-behold its out of stock, modcloth gives you the option to sign up for a restock notification and they sent you an email when the dress is back in your size!

That's how I ended up buying my first dress. It was this red lace ensemble that (thank God) modcloth let me know ran small to size. Honestly if I hadn't known that, the dress would have been more appropriate for a street corner than for the wedding I had the following weekend. I bought a size up and placed my order and the dress arrived within the week! It fit perfectly and even came with an additional accessory as a gift for my first purchase with them.

Love this site and look forward to buying from them again!

3/23/11

As a previous reviewer mentioned, this website has an array of unique items that are hard to find elsewhere; however, the products do not warrant the frustration of customer service and logistics. Deliveries are not timely and customer service merely pays lip service when dissatisfaction is expressed. It's really not worth it to buy from this site.

2/28/11

I have been ordering from modcloth for over a year now and have been extremely pleased with both the online store, and thier customer service. While of course certain items haven't worked out for me, returns have been very smooth and easy, making this retailer even more enjoyable to do business with. Many times they have even included free gifts with my purchases (earrings, headbands, small accessories) that I've been surprised and delighted with. I have heard complaints about this store frequently stocking cheap materials or garments that have fallen apart easily. While I know this to be true for many items (even for items that I have purchased) it has only been a problem for me when I haven't been diligent about following the care instructions. I think it is also a part of the style to employ materials that feel worn-in, sheer/thin, or vintage. Perhaps the style of this retailer may not be yours, but either way they have a very straightforward and easy to navigate online store, and are one of my favorite clothiers.

Apprentice Reviewer
1/14/11

I received a bunch of things I wanted from this site and I'm really happy with everything! However I only got accessories and general things for the apartment that they sell. They have a really awesome collection of apartment stuff I guess similar to what Urban Outfitters has. I don't know how their clothes are but for what i got, I'm very happy.

About ModCloth