US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

cathya10
11/18/14

I am a first time home seller, and was initially unsure about putting my house on the market with a flat fee service. A friend of mine used this company and had good luck, so I decided to check it out for myself. The gentleman answering my questions was very helpful and patient when I went through my list of questions, and walked me through the sign up process. The realtor responded promptly, and my house was listed quickly. I am happy to say I am now a former homeowner! My house sold almost faster than I was ready for, and I am really happy that I trusted MLSSupport.

michaelc133

Absolutely terrible!!!

I called them to ask a question about open houses. Never got a call back. So I waited for 2 hours and called again. A guy answered the phone and was incredibly rude. I then made a comment about how there ability to be able to get a hold of a live person was no that great, he then started to actually yell at me and told me to F off and go del with another company.

I asked for a manager and he proceeded to tell me that he was the manager. I was I. Just total shock that someone could talk to someone like that in the customer service industry I hung up. I would stay clear of these folks. Not very professional.

michellef34
11/18/14

MY HOUSE WAS SOLD AFTER THREE WEEKS!!!

There were many flat fee mls companies to chose from. They said a live person would answer the phone. They were right. I called at 8pm and there was a gentleman to assist me. He was very knowledgeable and professional. Some flat fee mls only have support from 9am-5pm. This company have support after hours. I was very impressed with the service and support.

I would highly recommend this company. If you are a first timer, this company is for you. They are very helpful and patient.

Tip for consumers: Excellent Service, Exellent Value, and Excellent Choice.

miked112
10/30/14

My wife and I were unsure about using an online MLS Support type company but a friend ours told us about www.mlssupport.com and we decided to call them and after speaking with their customer service person we were convinced that this was the right way to go. They listed our home within 24 hours and 19 days later it was sold! We had a hard time believing that they could do this so inexpensively, but they did. What a deal!

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

christae1
10/30/14

Wow. I am in shock. I called www.mlssupport.com to ask about their services because I had been solicited by another flat fee MLS company and I wanted to compare. The gentleman (and I use that term loosely) on the phone was incredibly rude! I initially asked if there were any additional fees outside of the package price that was listed. I waited for an answer and then I wasn't sure if we had a bad connection so I started to continue to elaborate on my question. Within a second he started his answer. I stopped talking and listened. Then I asked another question and once again, silence. I waited. Finally I started to elaborate on that question as I wasn't sure why he wasn't speaking of if I was clear enough. Once again he started talking. I stopped talking. Then he proceeded to yell, YES YELL, at me telling me to stop interrupting. I listened to his rant as he said, I didn't know what I was talking about so he was trying to explain it all to me and all I kept doing was interrupting. He said I asked the same question three times and that he could explain it if I would shut up. Finally, when he stopped, I explained that there was a long lull after everything I said and that I wasn't sure our connection was very good. I wasn't interrupting him, we just kept speaking at the same time. And there was no need to actually yell at me and call me stupid. He even said that our conversation was "in and out" on his end. I'm surprised that didn't tip him off to the conversation overlap. I explained then that I was more interested in hiring his company (despite the $50 additional photo fee) than any of the others that I had researched but after the WORST customer service conversation with him before I even signed up with his company told me this might not be a good match. He interrupted me and told me to go hire someone else then. They may do a good job. I have no idea because I couldn't get past the initial call without being yelled at and insulted. I can say they aren't a very professional business. And I'm still not ruffled. Just amazed.

jamesh87
9/28/13

This company helps you list your home on the MLS and Realtor.com for a flat fee. It was my first time. I was very skeptical. The support was excellent and responsive. My home was listed on the MLS within 24 hours. The service works. My home was sold within One month. I would recommend mlssupport.com to my family and friends.