US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mirag1

Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. (in 35 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 10 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janem47
12/16/14

I ordered products from the Miniinthebox the 10th of Nov. and also the 18th of Nov. hoping that my products would be here by the 10 of Dec. It is Dec. 16th and I still do not have my products. I ordered sweaters for my grand dogs. and phone cases for my husband and I. things for my grand daughter. Looks like I am going to have to rely on a trusting company to order from now on.

Tip for consumers: They will take your money and not send your products to you. I have sent e-mails to this company asking where my items are that I ordered, and why they took my money and not ship my products. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. I am still waiting for my items I ordered the beginning of Nov.

colleeno3
12/16/14

I too have ordered things from this company and been charged to only never receive them. Their website is BS because there is no way to contact them regarding an order status. The packages cannot be tracked and NOW, weeks after I ordered and were charged for my things the website states I live in the United Arab Emirates and the stuff is being shipped to my "address" there. Interesting since they charged me at my address in the UNITED STATES. Complete scam and furious I fell for this site! I should've known better. Shows that you really get (or don't get in this case) what you pay for. For now on I'll happily pay the overpriced costs at local retailors for my cell phone accessories to have them then and there and not wonder what kind of "organization" my money is being stolen and sent to.

Tip for consumers: Can't give any stars since my money was taken and never got the product. STAY AWAY FROM MINIINTHEBOX

adamk53
12/11/14

I have never purchased anything from this website in my life and was charged $46.00 through paypal by them. This place is a scam. Stay far away from them. Google them first and you will see thousands of people that have been ripped off by this place. Some that are customers and some that have never heard of them. They are a fake business. They also pay people to go and right good reviews on different review websites.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site

brydies
12/11/14

ok im seeing so many BAD reviews
i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
and another order of a
Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm
i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014
so its only been 14 days so far...
i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site
so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost)
yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid
i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing,
you have already received payment and say they were shipped on the 22nd and 25th.
will i get my packages?

bradleyt8
12/10/14

great service, great delivery time i liked it very much!

anap18
12/10/14

They never sent me my cell phone cover! It says order was completed....more like ripping off was completed. Processed the order on Nov. 16th!

Tip for consumers: Don't USE THE SITE, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!

cindyn10
12/8/14

This site is bs, I've already had to pay a 21$ fee and yet they split my order in 2 are you guys $#*!ing expecting me to pay another 21$ just to get my other items?! $#*!ty ass scam site never again. And i sent an email and they have not replied.

Tip for consumers: never order from this $#*! ass site

karolinas1
12/4/14

I am really disappointed with this company. Ordered some goods on 31st of October and payed it on 1st of November directly on PayPal and still, on 4th of December, the order is in status "not complete, waiting for the payment". I´ve contacted customer service several times, even sent the PayPal transaction number - and still no answer. I don´t think I will ever see my order...

sherylm7
12/2/14

I placed on order on Oct 5, 2014. I have also sent in 3 "inquiries" asking for tracking of the order and still have not received 1) the item I ordered; 2) any type of date or acknowledgement that the order has been shipped. I have now asked for a refund. Every time I have used their "inquire" process, they never resolve the issue.
First response: "The shipping company informed us that you would receive the package within 10-15 days.�We wonder whether you'd like to keep the order. As a compensation for late delivery, we would refund you the shipping cost or provide a same value coupon for you if you'd keep this order. Please contact us after you receive the order. �
If you don't want to keep it, you can refuse it by not signing for the package. Our return-refund department will send you a confirmation e-mail and arrange you a full refund as soon as we receive the returned package."

Second response: "Once you receive the order please contact us again and we will go right ahead and refund your shipping charges. Sorry again for the delay and all the inconvenience caused. We hope you can receive the order very soon."

I JUST WANT MY MONEY RETURNED!!!! It has been 37 Business days since it was shipped!!!!! Report his company to the FTA!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!

stacyt16
12/1/14

Mini in the box and Light in the box is a scams. They both are the same company. Mini in the box state on their websites that if you purchase over $35.00 USD you will get free expidted shipping. That mean shipping from 21 days or 3 -5 business days is $0. And I pick all my purchases are free shipping in 24 hours. That what is said at the time I order on Nov 26/14. When I make payment there is no warning of extra shipping or customs charge. Now they said my items is arrive and I have to pay for an extra $21.00. That is misleading, lie and scam people

Tip for consumers: Check with customer service or find out everything before you make your order online. Not much cheaper but time consuming and headaches with all the surprise changes.

ahmeda36
11/26/14

Very fast shipping as low as 3 days ( using DHL)
35$ + purchases gives you free DHL shipping
ordered few car stickers, they are great good finish and shinny color
doubleside tape is good too

darwins7
11/22/14

I ordered the merchandise, and I received the shipping confirmation a few days later. Since then I have received nothing. The estimated shipping time was 10-20 days. Twenty-five days have now passed, and I have not received the merchandise. That's not good, but I'm most unhappy that there is no F*ING way to contact miniinthebox.

This might not have been a problem if miniinthebox had just estimated the shipping time at 10-30 days, assuming that the merchandise arrives. Those who are faint of heart, stay away.

Tip for consumers: I did finally receive this merchandise. It was as-advertised and the price was right. I just wish they had made it clear 10-20 business days shipping meant more than a month real time and that there had been a way to contact them outside of this forum.

jayk34
11/21/14

my order number was 1410292115366278, i had ordered 4 iphone 4 cases on 29 of december and its says it has been shipped by the 6th of november. however i have not yet received any products yet so far and its taking too long. i have no idea what i should do. and i had also recommended this site to my friends before the problem was being faced

Tip for consumers: i strongly suggest you to check with them and confirm

ana747
11/21/14

Order : 1411021615451992
First they charge the shipping and send the wrong item , try to contact and send the message 50 time , no response . After 50 times still no response, all I want is send me the missing items iphone 6 and 6 plus transparency . Stop the God damn lie

Tip for consumers: Do not do any business or order from this site.

evan624
11/11/14

I ordered a product 1410180915088254 with tracking #LTJS99206 on October 18. I am leaving for Florida tomorrow, November 12. I have not received my order and when I click my tracking number it says it is invalid. There is no way to contact you or bypass the circular nature of your internet system. VERY FRUSTRATING! It is making me suspicious that you are not legit.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this supplier!

georgiand
11/7/14

Dear mini I didn't received her. U shipped in 2 different day, why? Shipment 2 of 2 i receive it but the shipment 1 of 2, no.
ORDER NUMBER: 1410170315054587
I need that product.
I didn't find section with order details, u have photo ataach. Bad service !!! i didn't find contact us or email adress. I need support !!!

angelaw31
11/4/14

So Never, never, never order from an online company called MiniInTheBox.com! I ordered phone cases from them on September 18 and they STILL have not arrived! I talked to customer service and they say it'll be ANOTHER 10-15 days! It may be coming from China, but that is still asinine! I asked if my cases were coming on a boat or a Dog Sled. It was the only explanation that would explain why any package would take 50 days to arrive across the world in the 21st Century!

fabiop6
11/4/14

Mini In The Box - Problem with Order No. 1410222315202550 (Express shipping with insurance), goods are not shipped yet.

Hi, we ordered with my family on Mini In The Box (www.miniinthebox.com) goods for a total of € 102.74.

The order was properly made ​​is prepaid by us via PayPal (PayPal IPN) on October 22, 2014.

The shipping method we have chosen is: Express Shipping (3-5 days) with insurance in the same shipment.

Subsequently Mini In The Box has split the order into two separate shipments from China and one from Europe as a one of the products was available from their warehouse in Europe.

The first shipment (the value of goods about 3 Euros) made ​​from the deposit European has been shipped with PostNL Parcels always courier insurance with the same shipping and it arrived perfectly packaged and without any delay schedule (posted October 24 2014, and arrived October 31, 2014).

Unfortunately, the problems start with the second shipment (the value of goods in about € 96) that is shipped from their warehouse in China. On the website of Mini In The Box is being shipped by UPS always express courier insurance on October 28, 2014 and for the same shipment comes the correct code for tracking the shipment 1Z31Y1Y90495829461 be used on the UPS website.

At this point they begin, as mentioned above, the problems, because going to the UPS website to track the shipment of goods, UPS communicates with October 28, 2014: "Order processed: Ready for UPS".

This means that the order is ready to be shipped but still November 4, 2014 has not been shipped after more than 6 working days (obviously already excluded from these Saturdays Sundays and holidays).

Unable to contact the assistance of Mini In The Box for an explanation on this issue and to ensure that the goods are shipped and will arrive in the anneal schedule.

I ask how it is that Mini In The Box (www.miniinthebox.com) does not provide on its website any channel of assistance with these problems with shipments more precisely it will be impossible to contact anyone on these issues Mini In The box as they do not provide an email address or contact form for help always about this type of problems, due to their one and only.

Happy to be able to change his mind in the near future, I evaluate the ecommerce store Mini In The Box (www.miniinthebox.com) with a single star (not being able to judge even worse).

I would like to, again, be able to receive a minimum of assistance and response.

Sincerely, Fabio Perri.

chrisf57
11/1/14

I am glad these guys have such a positive score compared to some con merchants with a name that ends in Mart. If i was to remove a star it would be on shipping, but that would not be fair as we all know its worth the wait!

Tip for consumers: One of the good guys! I use 4 selected Companies like Mini and these guys have never given me a problem

ads11
10/23/14

After 12 days they shipped my order 1410111114926910 but again because of there bad customer service the tracking number of the second shipment is not valid PNL9920726309 they send in this shipment all the valuable items?????? is it a fake shipment Or what???

Tip for consumers: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee carefull

annar40
10/23/14

They sent me a $5 promotion code after taking a survey, after shopping the site I went to pay only to be told the code was "invalid". Awful experience

barbaram41
10/14/14

Don't order from this site! They lock you out of their site if you report damaged merchandise!! You can only communicate with their customer service if you log into your account. When I try to log into their account I get an error message that says "Whoa We noticed you’ve been clicking on the same link a LOT and our other pages are getting a little lonely! To get back on track, please click the input box and type the code you see in the image." When you enter the code it just says invalid code. So there is no way to file a claim for damaged merchandise! Scammers!!!

jyothiv
10/12/14

I ordered products worth 20$(Order id:1407312113348723)..when they got delivered to me they charged 30$ as customs..when i contacted the customer case they told they will refund the product charges and customs n return charges(Ticket id:6970672).So i returned the products.After they received the products they just refunded me the 20$.

Who the hell will give me the other 40$ that are charged for customs n return charges?

Please dont encourage this kind of shopping site.

Fraud company for eating people money.

dennisb61
9/18/14

Great shopping experience, free expedited shipping, it's usually hard to ship things to the Philippines, but I was just surprised it arrived at my doorstep

elizabeths62
9/18/14

love the prices and the jewelry

ammara4
9/17/14

This is one of the greatest site to buy everything from, fast delivery, and great customers services.
I just love to order again and again from this site.

nabili1
9/11/14

We liked it so much dealing with the site, it is really wonderful

josephc43
9/10/14

Excellent kitchen tool. So simple, but so convenient and does its job perfectly. My shopping experience with MiniInTheBox.com has been most positive. Their products beat most other competitors for price and quality. I am so happy I discovered them, and I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Tip for consumers: However I have to add that they sent me a free gift (small torchlight) which does not even work. I do not want a replacement, but I felt let down when I TWICE informed them about it, and they did not even acknowledge my communication.

cristianb2
9/9/14

Me ha parecido perfecta todos los productos me han llegado sin novedad y en perfecto estado, los precios me parecen excelentes super bajos ya he hecho varias compras y todo ha ha sido excelente y voy a seguir comprando los productos

mirkok
9/9/14

Very good quality and fas shipping. Thanks!

andrasb1
9/8/14

I really like MiniInTheBox. They delivery and support is fast, and they are having good, nice products. When I had a problem with one of the product (it was my mistake) they proactively offered a refund.

charlesj17
9/6/14

bought 13 watches from MiniInThe Box. All were very well priced. The order was sent in two shipments. The second shipment took more than a month, although MiniInTheBox has a week turnaround policy. I had to email them about that. Then one watch never worked. Although they do not have a number you can call, you have to submit a claim to them. They were very cool and told me to not bother returning the broken watch and that they were refunding the money on that watch. It was back on my credit card in 3 days! Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!!

Tip for consumers: Be patient. It's well worth the wait. A great company to deal with.

paulaw15
9/3/14

The items I have ordered and received have been lovely.

joeg43
9/2/14

I am very satisfied with Miniinthebox.com. I bought there many times and everytime was everything fine. Delivery to my country takes from 7 to 15 days but the most important is that there is no shipping costs. When I have had any question about the products or something releated, the staff responded within an hour. I recommend that seller :)

heatherc27
8/31/14

Awesome service great products decently fast delivery

williamf35

Works great
Good search
all is as you would expect

mohamedr6
8/31/14

Best product and it was looking amazing, i just got it in 10days its fast shipping

ajq
8/31/14

Mini is great. The best feature of these guys are, they have free shipping to almost everywhere. Specially the Free expedited shipping is awesome. I got my package 4days flat. Prices are great as well, you might find a dollar or two higher from other places, but if you look at the Free shipping deal, it's not to pay. Other sites sell you at a lower price but charge you higher on shipping.

As Described and neat little quad. Only difference between the this and the one I received is that the one I received has a kinda plastic mesh over the top and the propellers, to save it from crashes. I'll upload pics later. Other than that, the box came neat and clean no bumps.

Everything is perfect, I was surprised to see a LiPo in this and it's rated @ 300mAH, but that also means that it's not going to be easy to change the battery to a higher rated mAH cause of the LiPo config. @300mAH the flight time is really minute, something around 3 to 5mins max, also depending on if you're a novice flyer, you'll b crashing it a lot and changing the pitch all the time, the battery time will lessen further more. Recharge times is something around an hour, I recharged it via my laptop's USB port.

It is crash resistant, I crashed it in the wall and had hard landings and it survived, but do not go misusing it thinking it's crash resistant, nothing is. It will break if you have one good bang at the right angle.

Remote is clumsy plastic but works well as it should. Of course has a fake antenna on it. Personally I think the remote should have been a little smaller as this is not a B2 bomber, it's a mini quad and remote outsizes it. Did I mention that the remote requires 6xAA batteries?

Other than a low run time battery, it's a good piece of toy and you'll have fun with it, of course first you'll have to master flying quads, until then you're only going to bang it in the walls, ceilings and have hard landings with it. Note : It has nice looking LEDs under each propeller and also on the fuselage, which I personally think takes a good amount of battery shortening the fly time.

dennish34
8/31/14

Good web site. Some deliveries come very fast. Cheap to buy LED light and batteries for camera.

affanullahm

I had a Great Experience... Excellent quality excellent customer service

aziraha
8/30/14

I really like to shop at miniinthebox.. The reason is because when i used expedited shipping, i receive my item sometime less than a week. And also i felt satisfied with the service.. No doubt i will definitely going to buy something from them again in the future.. And i would recommend my friend to buy here...

josed19
8/30/14

It was very good the item I bought is just as described in the website, no problems getting it on time, it works perfect, so I decided to order more items

donatob10
8/30/14

Sono o non sono riuscito (non so ancora) a cambiare il mio ordine 1408270513918003 del 27 agosto 2014 sostituendo il prodotto ordinato inizialmente ("modello di colore solido aprire su e giù di cuoio dell'unità di elaborazione di caso di tutto il corpo per Nokia Lumia 625 (colori opzionali)") con quello (di uguale costo) "PU Leather Full Body Case with Card for Nokia Lumia 625 #01580936 - (color black)"?
Grazie e complimenti se è così.

garyb75
8/30/14

Great service, great prices! As always

erlab
8/29/14

Beautiful product considering the prize AAA+++

mirag1
8/29/14

I have always been satisfied with MinInTheBox. Their items are at unbeatable price with good quality. Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend shopping on here. I am from the US and my items usually take two weeks to arrive with the free shipping.

angelosc
8/29/14

Here is your previous review from our site for your reference: Nice decorative stuff both for home and office! You can either serve coffee in it or use it as a bowl for peanuts/olives etc. It surely attracts the attention of your guests! It was delivered quickly and in perfect condition, exactly as described.

jimb122
8/29/14

A very happy customer i recommend the site to everyone.Enjoy your shopping ! :D :D

isabellag2

Really nice!!
I will shop again!!

asimr
8/29/14

Very Good, reach on time, recommended to friends

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ok im seeing so many BAD reviews i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
Classic Nice Clothes Type Buggy Bag Bracelet Stand Waterproof Multicolor fabric Jewelry Bags(1 Pc)(black) and another order of a Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014 so its only been 14 days so far... i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost) yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing, you have already received payment and say it is shipped.i have never received an email about my packages being shipped or receiving payment or a tracking number either. will i get my packages?
6 days ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

AU$ 6 OFF AU$ 62 at MiniInTheBox
Expires: December 31, 2014
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox