US Government's NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

80%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mirag1

Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. (in 57 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 13 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

scottm114
7/4/15

My items were poorly packaged and late. I thought I was getting 5 day shipping and it turned out to be much longer. They mixed in heavy items with delicate items without thinking and some items were damaged. The package arrived with extra fees required that were so high it made the overall cost quite expensive. Also some of the electronic parts did not work at all and instead smoked. It was my first order - great first impression. I'll never use this company again.

evem7
7/1/15

Place several order on June 18th 2015...it is now July 1st and I still have not receive my order. Scam!!!! Stay away from this BS company.

adinae
6/22/15

!!!! It's not mentioned anywhere that you have to pay TAXES when you receive the order in Europe!!!!! The TAXES where about the same price of the order! Then the customer service said it is going to pay the amount in my bank account but never happened. Now i will send back the package and I'm curious if I'm gonna get refunded! What a waste of time....

chrisp116
6/21/15

I ordered an iphone took kit on June 9th, paying with paypal, and June 15th my account was hijacked and I could not access it. I contacted paypal and found this out. Also all paypal communication was in an Asian language and had to be changed back. I still haven't received my goods and no answer to my emails. Coincidence or scam?

darrenw15
6/20/15

The products are sub par last time I ordered from them. Took a long time to get products but thought I would give them another chance. Now waiting a month for some iPhone charging plugs. Stay Away.

ashd3
6/19/15

THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM! I ORDERED EARLY IN MAY, STILL WAITING. I TOLD THEM I WANT REFUND, THEY SAID IT WILL BE DONE IMMEDIATELY. HERE IT IS JUNE 19 AND STILL NO PRODUCT NOR A REFUND. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE IN MY STATE AND HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED.

bryanh61
6/18/15

I ordered an item on 21may and are still waiting for it to be delivered the shipping time of 20 business days I thought would be from date of order but now I don't think that is correct ,the time it is taking will ensure I never buy anything again
18.62015

fredj27
6/8/15

Tried mintinthebox for the first time, becuase they had something my regular seller didn't have. The order kept having status like 'being handled' for ever. So after a few weeks i inquired what was keeing them. Out of stock due to great demand. They could have mantioned that on the site or directly after ordering it. With a bit of luck it will arive in the next few weeks. Than i have been waiting for teo months. This first small order of mine will probably be the last. And hope that spamming of mintinthebox mails and lightinthebox mail ( which appears to be the same company) will stop. And stick to Banggood in the future!!!

randyp20
6/1/15

I pay with PayPal and you can select pay after delivery, it works very well.

lyno1
6/1/15

It's a tricked website mini in the box or light in the box!
We ordered iphone 6 case in this site as the price's attract the customer especially they offer free shipping. In the website that we were looking at was in Europe. My husband paid extra amount for express delivery 2-4 days. We ordered May 1, 2015 but recieved the item 3rd week of May and to my surprised the address came from hongkong. Then just yesterday I got a bill from UPS a delivery courrier for import fee dated from delivery date May 11, 2015 from hongkong and the billing date of the UPS company May 18. My husband already paid extra and the delivery fee amount is almost 100 % of the all payment that we made. Bad thing is this website did not put any information about this hidden fees that could cause to cudtomer's shock. As we customer we are easily attract to a good price but being fooled to this hidden fees is another story. We expected that the website has it's own product somewhere in UK but it is just a tricked site. Selling items not on hand. They only purchased it to hongkong whenever they got orders. The UPS's bill indicated the company's name LIGHT IN THE BOX LTD-FRANCE. So customers don't be fooled from a website that offers good deal without full information because cheap prices is not cheap at all when they have this hidden bill it is more expenssive than the item you bought.

mazf
5/22/15

Dont bother because of you byy something you have to exchange there is no chance. I got 2 x faulty phone covers and they offered me a $10 credit thats after i had spent $69.i can't believe the nerve and forget it no response aftee i said iwanted a refund or replacement. No response at all!

hesterl1
5/20/15

Hi Mini in the box, I ordered an item on 28th April 2015, on 2nd May the status shows as shipped. However, this means that the option to raise a ticket is not available to me on the website, so there appears no way for me to log a ticket to find out about where my item is. Tracking is not available either. I am not happy. It seems that this company has decided the job is done once the item is shipped rather than when it is actually delivered. Never using this site again and will give negative feedback to warn others. Sort your communications out!!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother

fernes
5/20/15

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN ORDER SINCE MARCH, 2015. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY BUT THEY DID CHARGE MY VISA FOR $40.00
I AM NOW OUT $40.00.
I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL AND NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: NOT HONEST. I DID NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT BUT WAS CHARGED FOR IT.
NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY FOR MY INQUIRY

rumid
5/19/15

My experience with miniinthebox is alwas positive. Everything is with free shipping, i receive my orders fast and the quality of the items is great. I love the EU warehous option. I will buy many more gadgets from this shop and i can recommend it to everyon!

roanneb
5/13/15

I have placed my order March 5, 2015. It's been over 2 months i still haven't recieved my order. It says that its been shipped and there's a tracking number but i can't track it. What should I do? Will I still be able to receive my order?

ravir8
5/11/15

ordered 4 items and still waiting over a month for it, how to i rectify this issue
1504011319120192
these are the 2 order numbers, tried tracking and nothing

mc381
5/6/15

You get what you pay for with this company. All the covers I ordered were cheap copies in breakable plastic, so dont drop your phone as they wont protect it as I have found to my dismay ! I took the FREE shipping option and over a month later i was still asking where my order was (10 days delivery they state). When it finally arrived the Clear view screen protector was nothing of the sort. It felt as if i was looking through hexigan prisim and had to immediately remove it as I felt dizzy and sick. They offered me a refund and a month later i was still asking them where it was. Finally almost 3 months later its all done and dusted. Communications are difficult and slow, Yes its cheap, but if its phone protection you want, this is not the place to get it. Its a company thats "just for fun" if you have the patience to wait and dont mind being offered a £2.50 voucher (but you have to spend more than the voucher or you cant use it!!) compensation for all the time you wasted either waiting or trying to contact them. Not my cup of tea i'm afraid.

ishac
5/3/15

This is a fraud website . I placed my order for mobile covers etc in the month of March . Debit card payment was made right away. My order summary shows shipped. The mobile application has no way to track the order of at all shipped . No revert back from website either . FRAUD website BEWARE

villyp
4/22/15

I have received a watch with black front instead as ordered and confirmed with white front, further the watch does not work as it should - it is automatic but if I take it off for 2 hours it stops I want to return it and have written at least 5 times without ANY REACTION what shall I do ?? PLEASE HELP as I acnnot use the watch

jessicas85
4/20/15

I put my order in on 3/31/15 and I still haven't received it. Why????? If I don't get my order by 4/21/15 I will be reporting this site.

savitaa
4/16/15

My order no. 1503082318674237 , shipped on 14.03.2015, but till dt ie 16/4/2015, not received, traking no. 5700000038655. what to do Savita Arora, arora2812@gmail.com

norman337
4/8/15

I received my package from MiniInTheBox and I'm very disappointed! Only one of the items that I actually ordered for my dogs was in the package. There were 2 dresses, but not the 2 I had ordered for my puppy. I also ordered a t-shirt for my yorkie, which was not included.

iliyanag

January 13, 2015 1501060217165419 USD $ 7.20 Shipped
January 14, 2015

peterc87
3/25/15

High Quality item. Connectors for cables included!

siiml
3/24/15

I have received Casette. Works in my car, quality isnt greatest but I am Happy´.

darrylm14
3/23/15

The best place to buy alots things

kims85
3/21/15

great product!

gdd
3/18/15

Ist Item I recieved was mobile lenses which were quite worthy and price was very reasonable.The other item was solar bank with 48000 mah but it only charged mobile 2 times maximum. Its capacity is much lower that prescribed. The price charged was quite high as compared to its capacity.another item I received a man watch which was quite beautiful but all extra needle shown were fake. Another ladies watch I received was of worthless in design finish as was shown on the web
My wife rejected the watch.

nother

uite hig

harshaj1
3/18/15

Its Fast and quick delivery, the item got very fast, I am very happy about that.

kallel1
3/17/15

They truly look good. :) i recommend them ;)

marionf10
3/17/15

I ordered G9 40W 3000-3500K Warm White Halogen Bulb Light Globe Lamp (220V,10pcs) from miniinthebox and it is a very good product in a low price. I used it and the light is bright and in a very good value. Im very satisfied.

vivianar1
3/17/15

I love miniinthebox they have all the cool items !! They are great with customers service!! I will keep shopping here as long as im alive!!

jime27

The item arrived in good time considering the Xmas Period
Very happy with the item,
It works well.

nikolab11
3/16/15

The item is very nice and useful. I didn't realize it until I tried it, but you can create vacuum and then lift the whole cup by holding the little devil. I'll order at least another one.

reindeers
3/16/15

nice design and color but size are smaller than picture

milem
3/16/15

Very good items with excellent prices

asiyeha
3/16/15

I love shopping with mini in the box because the price is very cheap. They are on-time as they promise and packaging is awesome. I highly recommend this website to others.

sandras68
3/16/15

The collar was too big for my cat and it said it was purple but the color of it sure looked pink to me. Gave it to a friend for his dog so the purchase wasn't wasted.

imada10
3/16/15

I honestly have a great experience with this site even though sometimes the product take for ever

christophere12
3/16/15

Works very good and fits my iPhone 6 perfect.

lindap69
3/16/15

Bought this for my Daughter who is very pleased with them. Would buy from here again.

fernandon3
3/16/15

The products are like announced and the delivery is made in time

natalyb2
3/16/15

Got my earrings really fast and they looked 100% as on the picture.
Even though they are not jewelry, material looks pretty solid and they can work for a nice long time.

jeem2
3/16/15

OH! It is awesome. It really looks so cute.

raniak
3/16/15

I like shopping from miniinthebox because I can get a lot of things in very cheap prices and they are always delivered on time.
The customer service is very helpful and always available to ask any questions.

sonum
3/16/15

I really like to shop with miniinthebox as the customer services is too good even the delivery may stalled somewhere but overall we clients get good services.

neresio
3/16/15

this site have super costumer service

samiz2
3/16/15

I once ordered a few things, it didnt get delivered to me because i chose super saving shipping, but when i informed the Mini customer service about the situation, they sent me again with a tracking number. with a week i had them.

the prices here are reasonable. and awesome stuff can be found here.

my gf loved the item i bought for her. she said it is what she always wanted. We are very happy with the shape and design!

ireneh14
3/16/15

It was fabulous much better than I had expected, thanks a lot!

luciennea
3/16/15

Very pretty bracelet. The colors and charms are lovely. Very feminine. Makes a very nice gift.

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ok im seeing so many BAD reviews i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
Classic Nice Clothes Type Buggy Bag Bracelet Stand Waterproof Multicolor fabric Jewelry Bags(1 Pc)(black) and another order of a Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014 so its only been 14 days so far... i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost) yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing, you have already received payment and say it is shipped.i have never received an email about my packages being shipped or receiving payment or a tracking number either. will i get my packages?
12/11/14
Answer
chrisj61
A: Lyn, there are NO hidden costs! It it well documented that customs MAY apply!
6/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Just purchased my first item from this website I dont really know much about it but im pretty sure its chinese i live in the usa is there a location for it in the united states where my item could be shipped from just wondering thanks!
4/6/15
Answer
chrisj61
A: Light in the box is the same as Mini in the box. LIB is uk registred but products ONLY come from UK Europe if so indicated. If nothing is mentioned, it comes from China. No-one is hiding that.
6/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox