US Government's NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

77%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naderr

It have a good customer service but some times it takes a day to get a response
(in 59 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 13 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ralpha14
9/3/15

It's cool

firstl11
9/2/15

After buying something you will not be able to cancel from they spam machines *forever*
They will continue to harass you with their spam *forever*
*DO NOT BUY*

joyd20
9/1/15

I could not recommend MiniInTheBox, the delay in receiving an order is unrealistic, I ordered and paid on 26th June and after many many emails to them, eventually received my goods on 25th August, and then only to find they are poor quality.

isabelt4
8/31/15

Don't buy from them unless you want to receive your order waaaaaayyyyy later than what they promise. They say 6-8 business days and they didn't ship my order after 3 weeks and I didn't know they were shipping from China.
I have nothing against buying from China but I hate to wait that long to receive my order. Please consider the SUPER delay before buying from them.
When I tried to cancel it, they said they couldn't cancel since my package was shipped, but guess what? after 3 business days, my order didn't leave shenzen. This sucks!

aaap
8/28/15

2 orders, in processing over a month.
Each time customer service answers swiftly, but recommends waiting another 1-2 weeks.
Finally I cancelled, after 1.5 months, goods not sent yet from the store...

eckhardm
8/28/15

You want a true estimate of their delivery time, add 28 days to what ever they tell you

jarrods11
8/26/15

i received the wrong order but i forgot my login details so i couldn't send it back yet, so i asked them if they could get the login details back for me and that i had all the details of the order i had made on that account, then after 2 days they reply telling me the date that the order had been sent and how long it would take to get here even though i had already received it and completely ignored the actual question i had asked them. 0/10 for customer support. 3/10 overall because they actually sent something even though it was wrong and took a long time.

tereseg
8/23/15

I bought a small number of items to test their products for my business. Since then I have been spammed multiple times daily by this company. Unsubscribing doesn't work and you can't contact them. They are an internet pest. Obviously, I will never buy from them again.

peggyv4
8/20/15

Took 20 days to get a cell phone case ordered for my husband , finally came in and it is completely scratched up and broken on all sides. Absolutely horrible

loul21
8/20/15

Yea, I placed an order on Aug 7th and I still don't get my order. I don't have confirmation or tracking number, no phone number or email to contact, but they already deducted from my account. how do I contact someone at this terrible company? No confirmation or ID number sent to me and I cannot access to my account that I signed up with them. I think those who rated this company 5 stars are their people. This company should rate below Zero star, it's a terrible company, it's a scam.

igalj
8/19/15

3 weeks ago they charged my credit card and I still don't have the products that I ordered. Save yourself trouble and order from another retailer.

dreac
8/17/15

Ordered 4 necklaces and 4 bracelets over 2 weeks ago...was just told today it may ship within 2 more weeks. :( :(
Prices were great, but at this rate, I don't think I'll have my order by Christmas. Didn't take long to process my payment though.

Really disappointed.

Also getting tired of the emails every other hour. Question- would it be possible to figure out a way to ship items as fast as the 'advertising' emails show up? I would spend WAY more money if that happened...versus this being my first and possibly last order.

naderr
8/16/15

I bought a lot from miniinthebox , the only problem is that it takes a lot of time during processing

They some times give free rewards from 2 -5 USD to use them to any thing you want and some time they give you rewards to use for purchases
Like 12$ for purchases over 49$
And 20$ for purchases over 95$

It have a good customer service but some times it takes a day to get a response

One time I ordered a pen and when I received it it was broken
I contacted them and they refunded me the price of it

Also , in another order I ordered a phone case which has some problems and they gave me a refund

I ordered things once but I didn't recive them
After 40 days I contacted them and they sent me a full refund

It a very good site

usucka
8/15/15

why do u suck miniinthebox ur webside says 10-20 days and here i am 50 days after and my order is still not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tip for consumers: FAST CLICK OUT OF THIS JUNK WEBSIDE

mn38
8/11/15

I ordered a product and paid for urgent delivery. It arrived a week late. and only 50% of the parts were in the parcel making the products not usable.

I gave away the product as a gift so asked if they could either send the missing parts or refund in full. I am not in position to return the parts already arrived.

they replied I would not receive anything back unless i send them the parts I had on hand or they would send me a voucher for 50% of the value. I do not ever want to shop with them again so what use is the voucher?? and 50% of the value…?

amarm4
8/8/15

M pay money for samsung galaxy note3 lite mobile cover but u send the galaxy note 4 cover its not goood ....

marie-christined
8/5/15

Horrible, avoid this site!
The product I received wasn't the one described in the order.
Cables were missing, wrong color.
And they drawn you with spam, even if you ask them to "unsubscribe"

teros
8/4/15

Good and delivery ok, but keep sending ads despite multiple requests and settings to stop it.

tinak26
8/4/15

Where is my order? I paid to have it shipped in 3-5 days. It has been a week now since you said it was shipped and when I check the tracking number it says not valid. Not very HAPPY!!

corar6
7/31/15

we have been ordering from mini in the box for a few years and we have never had any problem with them. If any items were broken they would refund without any questions. The only problem is the delivery takes for ages but I can't complain as its free. The products are good quality too for a low price

dales38
7/30/15

I bought one thing 2 years ago and since then I have just been bombarded with email after email. Unsubscribed dozens of times, changed my email address on my account and found no way to contact them. Way to conduct business idiots. It's gone from "going to buy more from you" to "I'm going out of my way to stop other people buying from you". Don't touch this mob or they'll molest your sanity.

michelem42
7/30/15

i cannot get in touch with anyone online to find my order nothing works that you click onto except to purchase and then you dont get goods or any help online.wukk never use again guess i have losr my money.

Tip for consumers: do not use not worth the trouble and you dont get any answeres nothing works that you log onto for help. worst experience i have had online.

kuroshh
7/29/15

These guys are scams. I've unsubscribed about 50 times and still getting their emails

erict48
7/27/15

As I suspected, my order placed in June still have yet to receive. This online website is an absolute scam . Don't even try . That's why all the items selling at very low price . They even want to scam you for a few dollars.

bobn26
7/23/15

I placed an order with mininthebox.com April 30th, 2015. I got an ordernumber. Almost, three months later, I still have not received my order. Mininthebox.com do not reply my emails.

deannah8
7/14/15

Do not use this site to shop. They charged my card for 3 items, never shipped them to me, and deleted my order history from their site. I'm now stuck with my order number and they charged me for the items but never shipped them. And when I login now it shows no order history as if I never ordered. This site should be immediately removed. It is an international scam site. They also post their own FAKE positive reviews.

priyankam4
7/13/15

i never received my order...and they say pay extra for the security of your item if lost etc.
its of no use.

December 31, 2014
USD $ 19.98
January 01, 2015

scottm114
7/4/15

My items were poorly packaged and late. I thought I was getting 5 day shipping and it turned out to be much longer. They mixed in heavy items with delicate items without thinking and some items were damaged. The package arrived with extra fees required that were so high it made the overall cost quite expensive. Also some of the electronic parts did not work at all and instead smoked. It was my first order - great first impression. I'll never use this company again.

evem7
7/1/15

Place several order on June 18th 2015...it is now July 1st and I still have not receive my order. Scam!!!! Stay away from this BS company.

adinae
6/22/15

!!!! It's not mentioned anywhere that you have to pay TAXES when you receive the order in Europe!!!!! The TAXES where about the same price of the order! Then the customer service said it is going to pay the amount in my bank account but never happened. Now i will send back the package and I'm curious if I'm gonna get refunded! What a waste of time....

chrisp116
6/21/15

I ordered an iphone took kit on June 9th, paying with paypal, and June 15th my account was hijacked and I could not access it. I contacted paypal and found this out. Also all paypal communication was in an Asian language and had to be changed back. I still haven't received my goods and no answer to my emails. Coincidence or scam?

darrenw15
6/20/15

The products are sub par last time I ordered from them. Took a long time to get products but thought I would give them another chance. Now waiting a month for some iPhone charging plugs. Stay Away.

ashd3
6/19/15

THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM! I ORDERED EARLY IN MAY, STILL WAITING. I TOLD THEM I WANT REFUND, THEY SAID IT WILL BE DONE IMMEDIATELY. HERE IT IS JUNE 19 AND STILL NO PRODUCT NOR A REFUND. I AM GOING TO REPORT THEM TO THE POLICE IN MY STATE AND HAVE THEM INVESTIGATED.

bryanh61
6/18/15

I ordered an item on 21may and are still waiting for it to be delivered the shipping time of 20 business days I thought would be from date of order but now I don't think that is correct ,the time it is taking will ensure I never buy anything again
18.62015

fredj27
6/8/15

Tried mintinthebox for the first time, becuase they had something my regular seller didn't have. The order kept having status like 'being handled' for ever. So after a few weeks i inquired what was keeing them. Out of stock due to great demand. They could have mantioned that on the site or directly after ordering it. With a bit of luck it will arive in the next few weeks. Than i have been waiting for teo months. This first small order of mine will probably be the last. And hope that spamming of mintinthebox mails and lightinthebox mail ( which appears to be the same company) will stop. And stick to Banggood in the future!!!

randyp20
6/1/15

I pay with PayPal and you can select pay after delivery, it works very well.

lyno1
6/1/15

It's a tricked website mini in the box or light in the box!
We ordered iphone 6 case in this site as the price's attract the customer especially they offer free shipping. In the website that we were looking at was in Europe. My husband paid extra amount for express delivery 2-4 days. We ordered May 1, 2015 but recieved the item 3rd week of May and to my surprised the address came from hongkong. Then just yesterday I got a bill from UPS a delivery courrier for import fee dated from delivery date May 11, 2015 from hongkong and the billing date of the UPS company May 18. My husband already paid extra and the delivery fee amount is almost 100 % of the all payment that we made. Bad thing is this website did not put any information about this hidden fees that could cause to cudtomer's shock. As we customer we are easily attract to a good price but being fooled to this hidden fees is another story. We expected that the website has it's own product somewhere in UK but it is just a tricked site. Selling items not on hand. They only purchased it to hongkong whenever they got orders. The UPS's bill indicated the company's name LIGHT IN THE BOX LTD-FRANCE. So customers don't be fooled from a website that offers good deal without full information because cheap prices is not cheap at all when they have this hidden bill it is more expenssive than the item you bought.

mazf
5/22/15

Dont bother because of you byy something you have to exchange there is no chance. I got 2 x faulty phone covers and they offered me a $10 credit thats after i had spent $69.i can't believe the nerve and forget it no response aftee i said iwanted a refund or replacement. No response at all!

hesterl1
5/20/15

Hi Mini in the box, I ordered an item on 28th April 2015, on 2nd May the status shows as shipped. However, this means that the option to raise a ticket is not available to me on the website, so there appears no way for me to log a ticket to find out about where my item is. Tracking is not available either. I am not happy. It seems that this company has decided the job is done once the item is shipped rather than when it is actually delivered. Never using this site again and will give negative feedback to warn others. Sort your communications out!!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother

fernes
5/20/15

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN ORDER SINCE MARCH, 2015. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY BUT THEY DID CHARGE MY VISA FOR $40.00
I AM NOW OUT $40.00.
I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL AND NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: NOT HONEST. I DID NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT BUT WAS CHARGED FOR IT.
NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY FOR MY INQUIRY

rumid
5/19/15

My experience with miniinthebox is alwas positive. Everything is with free shipping, i receive my orders fast and the quality of the items is great. I love the EU warehous option. I will buy many more gadgets from this shop and i can recommend it to everyon!

roanneb
5/13/15

I have placed my order March 5, 2015. It's been over 2 months i still haven't recieved my order. It says that its been shipped and there's a tracking number but i can't track it. What should I do? Will I still be able to receive my order?

ravir8
5/11/15

ordered 4 items and still waiting over a month for it, how to i rectify this issue
1504011319120192
these are the 2 order numbers, tried tracking and nothing

mc381
5/6/15

You get what you pay for with this company. All the covers I ordered were cheap copies in breakable plastic, so dont drop your phone as they wont protect it as I have found to my dismay ! I took the FREE shipping option and over a month later i was still asking where my order was (10 days delivery they state). When it finally arrived the Clear view screen protector was nothing of the sort. It felt as if i was looking through hexigan prisim and had to immediately remove it as I felt dizzy and sick. They offered me a refund and a month later i was still asking them where it was. Finally almost 3 months later its all done and dusted. Communications are difficult and slow, Yes its cheap, but if its phone protection you want, this is not the place to get it. Its a company thats "just for fun" if you have the patience to wait and dont mind being offered a £2.50 voucher (but you have to spend more than the voucher or you cant use it!!) compensation for all the time you wasted either waiting or trying to contact them. Not my cup of tea i'm afraid.

ishac
5/3/15

This is a fraud website . I placed my order for mobile covers etc in the month of March . Debit card payment was made right away. My order summary shows shipped. The mobile application has no way to track the order of at all shipped . No revert back from website either . FRAUD website BEWARE

villyp
4/22/15

I have received a watch with black front instead as ordered and confirmed with white front, further the watch does not work as it should - it is automatic but if I take it off for 2 hours it stops I want to return it and have written at least 5 times without ANY REACTION what shall I do ?? PLEASE HELP as I acnnot use the watch

jessicas85
4/20/15

I put my order in on 3/31/15 and I still haven't received it. Why????? If I don't get my order by 4/21/15 I will be reporting this site.

savitaa
4/16/15

My order no. 1503082318674237 , shipped on 14.03.2015, but till dt ie 16/4/2015, not received, traking no. 5700000038655. what to do Savita Arora, arora2812@gmail.com

norman337
4/8/15

I received my package from MiniInTheBox and I'm very disappointed! Only one of the items that I actually ordered for my dogs was in the package. There were 2 dresses, but not the 2 I had ordered for my puppy. I also ordered a t-shirt for my yorkie, which was not included.

iliyanag

February 07, 2015
January 13, 2015 1501060217165419 USD $ 7.20 Shipped
January 14, 2015

28 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ok im seeing so many BAD reviews i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
Classic Nice Clothes Type Buggy Bag Bracelet Stand Waterproof Multicolor fabric Jewelry Bags(1 Pc)(black) and another order of a Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014 so its only been 14 days so far... i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost) yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing, you have already received payment and say it is shipped.i have never received an email about my packages being shipped or receiving payment or a tracking number either. will i get my packages?
12/11/14
Answer
chrisj61
A: Lyn, there are NO hidden costs! It it well documented that customs MAY apply!
6/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Just purchased my first item from this website I dont really know much about it but im pretty sure its chinese i live in the usa is there a location for it in the united states where my item could be shipped from just wondering thanks!
4/6/15
Answer
chrisj61
A: Light in the box is the same as Mini in the box. LIB is uk registred but products ONLY come from UK Europe if so indicated. If nothing is mentioned, it comes from China. No-one is hiding that.
6/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox