US Government's NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

81%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mirag1

Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. (in 56 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 13 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 31 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mazf
5/22/15

Dont bother because of you byy something you have to exchange there is no chance. I got 2 x faulty phone covers and they offered me a $10 credit thats after i had spent $69.i can't believe the nerve and forget it no response aftee i said iwanted a refund or replacement. No response at all!

hesterl1
5/20/15

Hi Mini in the box, I ordered an item on 28th April 2015, on 2nd May the status shows as shipped. However, this means that the option to raise a ticket is not available to me on the website, so there appears no way for me to log a ticket to find out about where my item is. Tracking is not available either. I am not happy. It seems that this company has decided the job is done once the item is shipped rather than when it is actually delivered. Never using this site again and will give negative feedback to warn others. Sort your communications out!!

Tip for consumers: Don't bother

fernes
5/20/15

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR AN ORDER SINCE MARCH, 2015. I HAVE NOT HAD ANY RESPONSE FROM THE COMPANY BUT THEY DID CHARGE MY VISA FOR $40.00
I AM NOW OUT $40.00.
I WOULD BE VERY CAREFUL AND NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY

Tip for consumers: NOT HONEST. I DID NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT BUT WAS CHARGED FOR IT.
NO RESPONSE FROM COMPANY FOR MY INQUIRY

rumid
5/19/15

My experience with miniinthebox is alwas positive. Everything is with free shipping, i receive my orders fast and the quality of the items is great. I love the EU warehous option. I will buy many more gadgets from this shop and i can recommend it to everyon!

roanneb
5/13/15

I have placed my order March 5, 2015. It's been over 2 months i still haven't recieved my order. It says that its been shipped and there's a tracking number but i can't track it. What should I do? Will I still be able to receive my order?

ravir8
5/11/15

ordered 4 items and still waiting over a month for it, how to i rectify this issue
1504011319120192
these are the 2 order numbers, tried tracking and nothing

mc381
5/6/15

You get what you pay for with this company. All the covers I ordered were cheap copies in breakable plastic, so dont drop your phone as they wont protect it as I have found to my dismay ! I took the FREE shipping option and over a month later i was still asking where my order was (10 days delivery they state). When it finally arrived the Clear view screen protector was nothing of the sort. It felt as if i was looking through hexigan prisim and had to immediately remove it as I felt dizzy and sick. They offered me a refund and a month later i was still asking them where it was. Finally almost 3 months later its all done and dusted. Communications are difficult and slow, Yes its cheap, but if its phone protection you want, this is not the place to get it. Its a company thats "just for fun" if you have the patience to wait and dont mind being offered a £2.50 voucher (but you have to spend more than the voucher or you cant use it!!) compensation for all the time you wasted either waiting or trying to contact them. Not my cup of tea i'm afraid.

ishac
5/3/15

This is a fraud website . I placed my order for mobile covers etc in the month of March . Debit card payment was made right away. My order summary shows shipped. The mobile application has no way to track the order of at all shipped . No revert back from website either . FRAUD website BEWARE

villyp
4/22/15

I have received a watch with black front instead as ordered and confirmed with white front, further the watch does not work as it should - it is automatic but if I take it off for 2 hours it stops I want to return it and have written at least 5 times without ANY REACTION what shall I do ?? PLEASE HELP as I acnnot use the watch

jessicas85
4/20/15

I put my order in on 3/31/15 and I still haven't received it. Why????? If I don't get my order by 4/21/15 I will be reporting this site.

savitaa
4/16/15

My order no. 1503082318674237 , shipped on 14.03.2015, but till dt ie 16/4/2015, not received, traking no. 5700000038655. what to do Savita Arora, arora2812@gmail.com

norman337
4/8/15

I received my package from MiniInTheBox and I'm very disappointed! Only one of the items that I actually ordered for my dogs was in the package. There were 2 dresses, but not the 2 I had ordered for my puppy. I also ordered a t-shirt for my yorkie, which was not included.

iliyanag

January 13, 2015 1501060217165419 USD $ 7.20 Shipped
January 14, 2015

peterc87
3/25/15

High Quality item. Connectors for cables included!

siiml
3/24/15

I have received Casette. Works in my car, quality isnt greatest but I am Happy´.

darrylm14
3/23/15

The best place to buy alots things

kims85
3/21/15

great product!

gdd
3/18/15

Ist Item I recieved was mobile lenses which were quite worthy and price was very reasonable.The other item was solar bank with 48000 mah but it only charged mobile 2 times maximum. Its capacity is much lower that prescribed. The price charged was quite high as compared to its capacity.another item I received a man watch which was quite beautiful but all extra needle shown were fake. Another ladies watch I received was of worthless in design finish as was shown on the web
My wife rejected the watch.

nother

uite hig

harshaj1
3/18/15

Its Fast and quick delivery, the item got very fast, I am very happy about that.

kallel1
3/17/15

They truly look good. :) i recommend them ;)

marionf10
3/17/15

I ordered G9 40W 3000-3500K Warm White Halogen Bulb Light Globe Lamp (220V,10pcs) from miniinthebox and it is a very good product in a low price. I used it and the light is bright and in a very good value. Im very satisfied.

vivianar1
3/17/15

I love miniinthebox they have all the cool items !! They are great with customers service!! I will keep shopping here as long as im alive!!

jime27

The item arrived in good time considering the Xmas Period
Very happy with the item,
It works well.

nikolab11
3/16/15

The item is very nice and useful. I didn't realize it until I tried it, but you can create vacuum and then lift the whole cup by holding the little devil. I'll order at least another one.

reindeers
3/16/15

nice design and color but size are smaller than picture

milem
3/16/15

Very good items with excellent prices

asiyeha
3/16/15

I love shopping with mini in the box because the price is very cheap. They are on-time as they promise and packaging is awesome. I highly recommend this website to others.

sandras68
3/16/15

The collar was too big for my cat and it said it was purple but the color of it sure looked pink to me. Gave it to a friend for his dog so the purchase wasn't wasted.

imada10
3/16/15

I honestly have a great experience with this site even though sometimes the product take for ever

christophere12
3/16/15

Works very good and fits my iPhone 6 perfect.

lindap69
3/16/15

Bought this for my Daughter who is very pleased with them. Would buy from here again.

fernandon3
3/16/15

The products are like announced and the delivery is made in time

natalyb2
3/16/15

Got my earrings really fast and they looked 100% as on the picture.
Even though they are not jewelry, material looks pretty solid and they can work for a nice long time.

jeem2
3/16/15

OH! It is awesome. It really looks so cute.

raniak
3/16/15

I like shopping from miniinthebox because I can get a lot of things in very cheap prices and they are always delivered on time.
The customer service is very helpful and always available to ask any questions.

sonum
3/16/15

I really like to shop with miniinthebox as the customer services is too good even the delivery may stalled somewhere but overall we clients get good services.

neresio
3/16/15

this site have super costumer service

samiz2
3/16/15

I once ordered a few things, it didnt get delivered to me because i chose super saving shipping, but when i informed the Mini customer service about the situation, they sent me again with a tracking number. with a week i had them.

the prices here are reasonable. and awesome stuff can be found here.

my gf loved the item i bought for her. she said it is what she always wanted. We are very happy with the shape and design!

ireneh14
3/16/15

It was fabulous much better than I had expected, thanks a lot!

luciennea
3/16/15

Very pretty bracelet. The colors and charms are lovely. Very feminine. Makes a very nice gift.

sebastianog
3/16/15

all my orders have been great with no fuss

garyc51
3/15/15

Really good website. I find that it's unique selling point is the option for free postage. Only wish it was a bit quicker but can't really complain.

cilliant5
3/15/15

Item was exactly as described

joeb141

very good experience

alaag
3/15/15

Of the most beautiful and the best e-commerce site and its security globally

ywl
3/15/15

Excellent, so many brushes, wife likes them

lauraw53
3/15/15

I love every items order with exception of one size fits all items ... because they all are size 0s. All other products are outstanding and the prices are awesome. There is one other negative though ... You pay for shipping (don't use free shipping) yet items are never delivered within the time or date scheduled.

aw102
3/15/15

the product was okay at first but after one month of using it stopped working
and it was sale for customer whom complained a lot and i was very embarrassed.

alexp71
3/15/15

The product was conform with the description.

shikhav
3/15/15

i love the product from miniinthe box ...products are really good and attractive...it worth to buy.delivery is also fast

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ok im seeing so many BAD reviews i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
Classic Nice Clothes Type Buggy Bag Bracelet Stand Waterproof Multicolor fabric Jewelry Bags(1 Pc)(black) and another order of a Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014 so its only been 14 days so far... i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost) yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing, you have already received payment and say it is shipped.i have never received an email about my packages being shipped or receiving payment or a tracking number either. will i get my packages?
12/11/14
Answer
charlesj17
A: I believe you will. I was able to track my shipments on their website. Mine came in two lots. I only ordered watches. One watch never worked and I filed a claim with them. Not only did they refund the price I paid but told me to no send the broken watch back. I'm totally satisfied with this company.
4/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Just purchased my first item from this website I dont really know much about it but im pretty sure its chinese i live in the usa is there a location for it in the united states where my item could be shipped from just wondering thanks!
4/6/15
Answer
gittej1
A: I'm from Denmark, not really good in english writing. I agree with Sean D. When I went to their website, there was no informations that told me, that the compagny wasn't in Denmark. When the packet arrived, I got a letter from Danisk customs. I had to pay almost 300 dkr before I could get my packet. And I had already payed for the things. I couldn't find a customer service on their site, I tryed many different ways. I gave up, payed the money to customs, got my packet and promised my self, that I NEVER will bye there again. I warn everyone I know about the compagny. So be carefull if you think about bying things from that firm. (Don't do it!)
4/10/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox