US Government's NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

82%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mirag1

Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. (in 56 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 12 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 30 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

savitaa
4/16/15

My order no. 1503082318674237 , shipped on 14.03.2015, but till dt ie 16/4/2015, not received, traking no. 5700000038655. what to do Savita Arora, arora2812@gmail.com

norman337
4/8/15

I received my package from MiniInTheBox and I'm very disappointed! Only one of the items that I actually ordered for my dogs was in the package. There were 2 dresses, but not the 2 I had ordered for my puppy. I also ordered a t-shirt for my yorkie, which was not included.

iliyanag

January 13, 2015 1501060217165419 USD $ 7.20 Shipped
January 14, 2015

peterc87
3/25/15

High Quality item. Connectors for cables included!

siiml
3/24/15

I have received Casette. Works in my car, quality isnt greatest but I am Happy´.

darrylm14
3/23/15

The best place to buy alots things

kims85
3/21/15

great product!

gdd
3/18/15

Ist Item I recieved was mobile lenses which were quite worthy and price was very reasonable.The other item was solar bank with 48000 mah but it only charged mobile 2 times maximum. Its capacity is much lower that prescribed. The price charged was quite high as compared to its capacity.another item I received a man watch which was quite beautiful but all extra needle shown were fake. Another ladies watch I received was of worthless in design finish as was shown on the web
My wife rejected the watch.

nother

uite hig

harshaj1
3/18/15

Its Fast and quick delivery, the item got very fast, I am very happy about that.

kallel1
3/17/15

They truly look good. :) i recommend them ;)

marionf10
3/17/15

I ordered G9 40W 3000-3500K Warm White Halogen Bulb Light Globe Lamp (220V,10pcs) from miniinthebox and it is a very good product in a low price. I used it and the light is bright and in a very good value. Im very satisfied.

vivianar1
3/17/15

I love miniinthebox they have all the cool items !! They are great with customers service!! I will keep shopping here as long as im alive!!

jime27

The item arrived in good time considering the Xmas Period
Very happy with the item,
It works well.

nikolab11
3/16/15

The item is very nice and useful. I didn't realize it until I tried it, but you can create vacuum and then lift the whole cup by holding the little devil. I'll order at least another one.

reindeers
3/16/15

nice design and color but size are smaller than picture

milem
3/16/15

Very good items with excellent prices

asiyeha
3/16/15

I love shopping with mini in the box because the price is very cheap. They are on-time as they promise and packaging is awesome. I highly recommend this website to others.

sandras68
3/16/15

The collar was too big for my cat and it said it was purple but the color of it sure looked pink to me. Gave it to a friend for his dog so the purchase wasn't wasted.

imada10
3/16/15

I honestly have a great experience with this site even though sometimes the product take for ever

christophere12
3/16/15

Works very good and fits my iPhone 6 perfect.

lindap69
3/16/15

Bought this for my Daughter who is very pleased with them. Would buy from here again.

fernandon3
3/16/15

The products are like announced and the delivery is made in time

natalyb2
3/16/15

Got my earrings really fast and they looked 100% as on the picture.
Even though they are not jewelry, material looks pretty solid and they can work for a nice long time.

jeem2
3/16/15

OH! It is awesome. It really looks so cute.

raniak
3/16/15

I like shopping from miniinthebox because I can get a lot of things in very cheap prices and they are always delivered on time.
The customer service is very helpful and always available to ask any questions.

sonum
3/16/15

I really like to shop with miniinthebox as the customer services is too good even the delivery may stalled somewhere but overall we clients get good services.

neresio
3/16/15

this site have super costumer service

samiz2
3/16/15

I once ordered a few things, it didnt get delivered to me because i chose super saving shipping, but when i informed the Mini customer service about the situation, they sent me again with a tracking number. with a week i had them.

the prices here are reasonable. and awesome stuff can be found here.

my gf loved the item i bought for her. she said it is what she always wanted. We are very happy with the shape and design!

ireneh14
3/16/15

It was fabulous much better than I had expected, thanks a lot!

luciennea
3/16/15

Very pretty bracelet. The colors and charms are lovely. Very feminine. Makes a very nice gift.

sebastianog
3/16/15

all my orders have been great with no fuss

garyc51
3/15/15

Really good website. I find that it's unique selling point is the option for free postage. Only wish it was a bit quicker but can't really complain.

cilliant5
3/15/15

Item was exactly as described

joeb141

very good experience

alaag
3/15/15

Of the most beautiful and the best e-commerce site and its security globally

ywl
3/15/15

Excellent, so many brushes, wife likes them

lauraw53
3/15/15

I love every items order with exception of one size fits all items ... because they all are size 0s. All other products are outstanding and the prices are awesome. There is one other negative though ... You pay for shipping (don't use free shipping) yet items are never delivered within the time or date scheduled.

aw102
3/15/15

the product was okay at first but after one month of using it stopped working
and it was sale for customer whom complained a lot and i was very embarrassed.

alexp71
3/15/15

The product was conform with the description.

shikhav
3/15/15

i love the product from miniinthe box ...products are really good and attractive...it worth to buy.delivery is also fast

kholoudi
3/15/15

i cant stop shopping from Mini in the Box they have this amazing product
everything you order its the same as the pic maybe even better sometimes
the only problem that you can face the delay of the shipment as it will take around 1 month to have it

dubcodesj

Awesome site, good products

as2160
3/14/15

I love my pea$#*! day and night. It is so pretty just like a real pea$#*! without the noise

francesc195
3/14/15

I ordered multiple items…a USB reader, USB memory stick, a bracelet and the most important item of them all, a replacement plug for my Apple computer. I even paid extra for quick delivery because I needed the replacement plug.
Of course the thing that came first was the reader, memory stick and bracelet and was handled directly from MiniBox in China. I couldn't believe it got here first since the replacement plug was being sent from their US center. Also there was no way for me to track the replacement plug but could track the one coming from China.
All of the products were great including my replacement plug. It works perfectly. I just wish it would have came sooner especially since I paid for the expedited shipping. It didn't come in the 3 to 5 days as promised.

constanzas
3/14/15

So fast, excellent attention :)

nicm5
3/14/15

MiniInTheBox provides customers with a wide selection of products & gadgets at a very reasonable price. Everything i purchased arrived on time. Easy shopping experience with great discounts.

kevind48
3/14/15

Great website, great prices and some of my orders were even received in less than the stated minimum delivery time. Would definitely recommend!

igoro3
3/14/15

miniinthebox is a cool, safe, cheap and functional website. I always buy some stuffs there. Most part of them works great.

reneew16
3/14/15

These products are great and the prices are fantastic. Seems like I have a birthday every month and this site helps ease the burden on the pocket book. Order at least two months early so it the order will arrive on time. That is, unless you pay the extra cost.

markop12
3/14/15

Im so pleased with Miniinthebox, i bought almost 20 products from them and all went perfect. Ill continue buying from them, and ill recommend them to others.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ok im seeing so many BAD reviews i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
Classic Nice Clothes Type Buggy Bag Bracelet Stand Waterproof Multicolor fabric Jewelry Bags(1 Pc)(black) and another order of a Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014 so its only been 14 days so far... i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost) yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing, you have already received payment and say it is shipped.i have never received an email about my packages being shipped or receiving payment or a tracking number either. will i get my packages?
12/11/14
charlesj17
A: I believe you will. I was able to track my shipments on their website. Mine came in two lots. I only ordered watches. One watch never worked and I filed a claim with them. Not only did they refund the price I paid but told me to no send the broken watch back. I'm totally satisfied with this company.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Just purchased my first item from this website I dont really know much about it but im pretty sure its chinese i live in the usa is there a location for it in the united states where my item could be shipped from just wondering thanks!
gittej1
A: I'm from Denmark, not really good in english writing. I agree with Sean D. When I went to their website, there was no informations that told me, that the compagny wasn't in Denmark. When the packet arrived, I got a letter from Danisk customs. I had to pay almost 300 dkr before I could get my packet. And I had already payed for the things. I couldn't find a customer service on their site, I tryed many different ways. I gave up, payed the money to customs, got my packet and promised my self, that I NEVER will bye there again. I warn everyone I know about the compagny. So be carefull if you think about bying things from that firm. (Don't do it!)
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

14 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox
MiniInTheBox

5 Photos for MiniInTheBox

From the business
MiniInTheBox?
Click here to post a review