US Government’s NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

59%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Happy Halloween! Fun & cool gadgets!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

naderr

It have a good customer service but some times it takes a day to get a response
(in 114 reviews)

ravir8

these are the 2 order numbers, tried tracking and nothing (in 365 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

palaks3
4/30/16

I ordered an Iphone 6 cover on 19th March, 2016. My order number is 1603190323749849. While tracking the order it says it is shipped on 22nd March, 2016 but till date I have not received my Iphone Cover. Request you refund my entire money if you cannot deliver the iphone cover in 2-3 days.

jenniferk92
4/28/16

I ordered a few phone cases and they said they delivered April 17th but they were never delivered. I'd like a full refund but it seems impossible to contact anyone about this. My order # is 1604112023958687

runem10
4/28/16

This sucks! After 2 month and 2 complaints, I am still waiting for my phone case. Shipment via China Post and no tracking leads in frustration. I have asked for money back, hoping to close this order and shop elsewhere.

chiarat
4/27/16

I bought many times on this site, and I've always found it a great value for money, just spend and the merchandise is quality .if you choose the free shipping times are a little longer than one month, however I recommend

carenhoped
4/27/16

I love the website miniinthebox.com. It's easy to navigate, and browse products.
The thing I love most though is the AFFORDABLE prices of EVERYTHING. I was looking for a pretty iPhone 6 case that won't cost as much as the iPhone itself. All the other cases I've found here in Norway cost 10X more than the ones at MiniInTheBox. The other cases I've found online cost 3 to 4 times more. So why would I buy something expensive when I can get it for cheap, right? So if you're looking for cheap iPhone cases and jewelries (I also bought a super cheap but super nice bracelet there), go go go and shop at miniinthebox.com. They also SHIP FOR FREE. Though it takes 10-20 days, it¨'s worth it for me. My iPhone case arrived in 15 days and the jewelries arrived in 10 days, so not bad really. My experience with MiniInTheBox is overall great and the products I received is excellent and arrived in time as promised.

Tip for consumers: Enjoy all the affordable finds. Just be patient with shipping, it should arrive within 10-20 days. But if you have a few extra bucks, fast shipping is affordable too.

dic303
4/26/16

I love this site for the wide range of covers!
When they arrive are always perfectly packaged and equal to the photos!
Thanks mini in the box you're great!!!

johannak2
4/26/16

Products were pretty fast and very well packed! Cases looks as same as pictures. Products are durable and clean.

sarahh173
4/26/16

J'ai commandé 3 coques pour mon Samsung. J'en ai eu pour moins de 15 euros alors qu'en magasin c'est à peine le prix d'une seule.
Livraison de 3 semaines environ, mais l'atrznte est méritée. Produits au top!

danielleg29
4/23/16

Just got another great delivery from miniinthebox! So many great finds :) If you want one of a kind super cool things, miniinthebox is the place to shop!

mikem370
4/23/16

I ordered a mobile phone case on 16/04/16 & still waiting for it coming via China Post! I was led to believe 3-4 days delivery now it's 10-20 Days. No tracking & totally unacceptable.
I've demanded a full refund so I can buy elsewhere in the U.K.

karenk85
4/22/16

All I have to say is I want my order :-)
;-(

destinyw2
4/21/16

i have not received my case yet and it already been two weeks and i have no way of tracking it HELP?

Tracking Number: 1604081523932039

sarahz22
4/18/16

J'ai commandé plusieurs coque IPhone qui sont bien arrivés dans les temps! Super site avec du choix et des prix attractifs, je conseille !

tamirysm
4/18/16

The products are of high quality and aesthetically beautiful!

amandinec
4/17/16

I have ordered phone cases several times on this website and have always been fully satisfied with it. The delivery time can be a bit long but I have always received my orders complete and never had any additional fees.
I will order again for sure!

patriciag82
4/16/16

I woulk like to get an update on my order of Jan 22, 2016 It hasnot been delivered and my credit card was billed.

Order Number: 1512281922826437

I have not been able to contact Customer Service on your website.

Patty Gorchs

jessicas166
4/15/16

I always order on Miniinthebox! They're so good and their products are so cool :)

tonib22
4/15/16

I placed an order on 21/3/2016 I received confirmation that it was shipped on the 25/3/2016. I have still not received this order and have been searching for a way to contact the company but it seems impossible - there is no customer service email or phone number to reach them. I have tracked my order online as they suggest and it says my order arrived in Sydney on the 31/3/2016. Usually mail takes a couple of days to reach me from Sydney but it has been several weeks I would like it to be followed up but there seems to be no way of achieving this?!?!

sabinew1
4/15/16

I have placed several orders on miniinthebox.com, and I've always received them in time and in their entirety, and I live in Europe (France). Plus, the products you can buy are always very cheap, especially when it comes to phone accessories (things I buy the most) but still they remain good quality products.

paolac4

I Purchase 3 cover about this site and all it's perfect
Fast shipment and product wonderful!!!

davidm429
4/13/16

I placed an order on 15th Feb 2016, it did not arrive, I contacted customer services and they agreed to re-send the order telling me I would receive a confirmation despatch email with a tracking number, I did not receive one.
I also received an email telling me that my problem had been resolved and to close the complaint ticket, I did this and have heard absolutely nothing since !
There is no way what so ever of being able to contact MiniInTheBox without an open order !
I have sent all the details via Facebook but it has not been seen and certainly not replied to !
Very very disappointed !

camilla-dudih
4/12/16

Ive had nothing but great Experiences with miniinthebox

michelb21
4/11/16

My order should have been sent from within Europe March 25th and to be received within 3-5 days, but I still got nothing. The tracking option says the tracking number can't be found.

There is no way to actually get in contact with their customer service. The 'contact us' button will not show any e-mail address and the mentioned option for creating a ticket is nowhere visible. I chose for extra quick shipping and paid some extra charges for this. I have no problem waiting some more time, but I don't know if I will ever get the ordered item.

After reading all the negative reviews here, I am thinking of contacting PayPal to get my money back

-edit1: somebody showed me where to find the 'ticket' function and now I filed one.

-edit2: I received very quick response to my ticket, which is very good. The item had been shipped with other service than the one mentioned on the website, which caused the delay. I got their apologies and was offered a discount to my next order.

But most happy I was when I received the parcel 2 days ago. In the end I got my item, only with more delay than I expected. I didn't need the item right away so I am satisfied. Did not yet try the product, but I assume it to be all right.

No hard feelings towards Mini In The Box. This will not stop me from ordering again with them.

sushantl

this is my tracking number 1603210323767569

just want to let you know that the service provided by you company is absolutely shameful and no one cares for their customers. Your company made false promises and no wonder your popularity is going down

ss182
4/8/16

I ordered a package from mininthebox.com 25.02.2016 and still have not received it. The order number is: 1602251123527335. It says the package arrived in Oslo on 05.03.2016, but I have not received anything, or been notified to pick up the parcel. Its been 43 days since i ordered it, and my payment were received 25.02.2016. I also paid for insurance on the package.

It is absolutely impossible to contact customer service on the website.

jodyt13
4/8/16

Product cheaply made and not as described, customer service difficult to access and very poor. Avoid!

roosg
4/7/16

On 31 january I ordered 6 dog jackets. I still don't have received them. Writing to the costumer service gives me always a standard answer. They say I have to wait a little bit longer, but now I'm still waiting for more than 9 weeks. They write a ticket, but than close it, so you can't react anymore. They also changed the order date !! I see a lot of negative reviews here, and I feel sorry I haven't read them before. But one thing is sure: I never order by MiniInTheBox again !!

nintim
4/6/16

It's been over two months and I have not received my package yet. They took my money and I never received anything. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this $#*!ty ass website. There's not even a way I can contact them because every time I go to there page they direct me somewhere else.

melut
4/6/16

This is just a scam website ordered my item two months ago and never received it!!! The worst part is there is no customer service to contact them!!! I am telling you guys don't order from this site they are thiefs who likes to take people's money and never bother to send out items!!!

ajayk15
4/6/16

I have ordered 4 led bulbs. I used the service no shipping charges but yesterday I got the package and postnl charged me 18 euros for the package.

even worse the package contain the wrong items. I couldn't find any number where I can contact them.

scotts171
4/5/16

Scam! Do not order from them! Never received item and company closed my inquiry ticket so I cannot reach them!

gilberts17
4/5/16

Wow I wish I checked the review page first. I order somethings on Jan 31 and was told it would ship on the 25 and to expected it with in 15-25 bussness day. Well after 3 or 4 different dates that they gave me I still haven't gotten my shipment. Best of all since I guess I'm bothering them now they don't answer me anymore. What kind of bussness is this you guy are a bunch of thieves who take money right away and hope people forget about it. STAY AWAY DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID

caronay
4/1/16

HOW CAN I CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE IF THEY CLOSED MY TICKET AND THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION OF OPENING UP ANOTHER TICKET?!?!
WHY ISN'T THERE A PHONE NUMBER FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE?

I first waited 7 weeks before contacting them, then they said my order was re-shipped out 3 weeks ago, with the 15-20 business days rule, you would think my tracking number would work by now.....the tracking number is still NOT FOUND.
There is not even a REFUND option? only Return & Replace. You see how backwards and hopeless this makes me feel?

stephanief43
3/31/16

We ordered a few items from mini in the box and we never received them so I contacted them through PayPal and they said it could be another week so we waited and when it still hadn't come so I messaged them again and I didn't get a response so I had to file a claim through PayPal to get my money back.

caram15
3/30/16

I ordered some bulk strong magnets for a project. "Tracking" of my order showed it shipped the day after I ordered. 6 weeks later, it still hasn't arrived. I've contacted the company three times and have been asked to wait a little longer. I've been told there's an issue with their delivery company. I wish I had some other recourse to get back my money, because I know I'll never see it again. At least it was only $25, however, my project still remains unfinished and now I need to spend more money to find the magnets. So disappointed, and infuriated.

ia1035
3/29/16

Ordered a small usb cable which still haven't arrived. Since immediately after order placement I get spam emails that can not be unsubscribed from (international laws state that there must be a way to unsubscribe from emailing lists). There is no way to contact customer support without placing a new order. They say they have a 24/7 live chat, but they really don't (they even gave me a url to the live chat which leads to a page telling me to place an order to get in touch). When contacting the company through a buyer ticket I got a copy-paste response completely irrelevant to my inquiry

(here it is: Dear CustomerFirst, thank you for shopping with MiniInTheBox. If you have pre sales questions, please reply to this ticket directly. However, if you are inquiring about the order, please check the steps below. How to Check anOrder Status:1. Sign in to your account and click My Orders2. Select and click on the order number. 3. Under the order number, please select ViewDetails. 4. There is an order status line, if your order is not shipped, you will see the estimate dispatch date. If your order has shipped, you will see the shipping details. For further details about shipping time, please check our Knowledge Page: http://www.miniinthebox.com/knowledge-base/c1169/a2118.htmlIf you would like to return an order or receive a refund, please complete the following steps: 1. Sign into your account and click My Orders2. Click on the related order number3. Scroll down the Order Detail Page and click onReturn and Refund to proceed to an online form4. Write down your request and submit the ticket.If you have more questions which are not mentioned above, please follow the steps below:1. Sign in to your account and click on the related order number2. Scroll down the order detail page and find the link Ask about custom duties3. Click the link and choose others in the reason, then write down your requests, after you finish writing, click "next" and then click "submit".One of our customer service representatives will and should reply to your ticket within 24 hours. Again, thank you for contacting MiniInTheBox. Sincerely,Pre sales Dept.)

and it was immediately closed and erased after that response. There is no company details anywhere on the site, whatsoever. Big, illegal, scam.

Tip for consumers: Just don't ever buy from them.

autreyp
3/29/16

After 3 order inquiries I am told they will ship another item but with the same estimated shipping time. They received my payment 6 weeks ago but I am expected to wait another 30 days. I should have checked reviews before trying this company. Please don't order from them.

niiiiao
3/28/16

I ordered one item and I got charged double the price. DONT fall for it. I should've read the comments before I ordered. Luckily I was using a prepaid card.

julied64
3/28/16

Terrible customer service...take your money....didn't get my entire order and sent them mrssahrs and just get a run around from them...stay away!!!

kayj20
3/28/16

Although customer service DOES answer my emails , I ordered an item in early FEBRUARY and have yet to receive it , the last email said if it hadn't arrived by the 23 of March to contact them again so I did on the 27th , now they tell me it will arrive by the 15th of APRIL ?! WTH ? Why would something I ordered and paid for in FEBRUARY not arrive unitl APRIL ?!

kellshaj
3/27/16

Haven't received my item, as of now its been 4 months. No item, refund or a way to contact them. They just kept my money.

wh698
3/25/16

I ordered an item, then checked back when it hadn't arrived. Turns out they took the money, then silently cancelled my order when it was out of stock (why they let me order it in the first place I don't know)

It turns out the money, rather than being refunded, was converted into some kind of store credit, which you must request back, and can take up to 30 days.

I would steer well clear of this place.

angelaw70
3/25/16

2 times I've ordered thing and the did not come as advertised. One was falsly advertised, CLEARLY, and the other sent the wrong product. I complained about both and the smart watch is still advertised wrong and days after I finally recieve my order its wrong and they no longer have the case I ordered. Takes days to get a response to complaints.

heatherl57

After writing my review:
Heather L.
If I could only give a zero! - Two tickets opened (that automatically closed by the business) from an order in January! Over two months now with no product, no customer service and monies gone! Either this business is just poorly ran or an outright scam. I highly recommend NOT doing business with them! The prices grab you and th business leaves you high and dry! Worse place I've delt with in all my life of shopping (and I consider myself proficient at it)!

The business responds:
BUSINESS RESPONSE3/28/16
Sorry for the trouble. Please kindly understand that you choose airmail, the package was shipped via postal mail. These packages were delivered through the postal service. And since they are not trackable, occasionally, package might get lost during transit. If you need faster and more reliable shipping, we highly recommend you choose standard shipping an expedited shipping. For some items, we can even offer free expedited shipping if the order reaches a certain amount. As for this order, since it didn't arrive in time. we have already arranged a full refund. The refund will be returned to your paypal account in the next 1-3 days. Please wait patiently.

My last response: you clearly don't give your location on the site to see where your product ships from and after Paypal opened a ticket for me, your business began the process of refunding. To ask me to "please waiting patiently" is a joke and poor decorum to customer service. You border on disrespectful and you should feel shame. Try being up front on shipping location and have accessible customer service.

williamh163
3/22/16

Having placed an order, then reading the bad reviews with sinking hearts, it was with absolute delight that we received all our goods today (in time for holiday tomorrow :) ) - delivery time was excellent and goods very satisfactory. We will definitely use them again.

carlm46
3/21/16

This company is a waste of time. They didn't send the product on time which they said they would. So since they didn't send it on time we asked for a return. They would issue a return and oh yeah did you see any contact numbers?? NO, but we emailed them numerous times to only get no reply back yet. Do not purchase from these people.

robbertv
3/20/16

After all these 'bad rep' stories above, I would like to state that I have always been treated correctly by miniinthebox. All the stuff I ever ordered arrived in time (quite fast), but the moneygrabbers from Dutch Tax Office were holding stuff up.

Even correspondence with Miniinthebox is very good, although their website is sometime not too 'obvious' to use.

So: I'm a happy customer.

Cheers

Robbert

tberryb
3/17/16

miniinthebox.com has sony ps3 controllers listed on google shop search for $17.99. The picture shown on google is that of an actual sony brand ps3 controller but when you click it to go buy one it takes you to there site where they don't have a single sony brand controller for sale just a bunch of off brand controllers that don't even look like ps3 controllers. isn't that false advertising?

jfdlsk
3/11/16

I bought a small item from this company (for which I was charged a sizable fee because I didn't spend enough), the tracking number I got was invalid, and all the customer service people would do is tell me to keep waiting. It's now been a month and a half.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it.

vladimirm8
3/10/16

I ordered gym gloves, paid 18 usd for them and waited for 2 months and 10 days. The product was held at customs, the package label said gym gloves. I paid another 14 usd in custom duties and retrieved it. When i opened the package there was a thin, red, hollow, meter long cord (cylinder of 3mm across) instead of my gym gloves.
They labelled this worthless useless thing as gym gloves and sent it to me. Never order anything from these scammers.

117 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other customers.

9 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox