US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mirag1

Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. (in 42 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 11 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robertb165
1/28/15

Scam .stay. away from this site.I ordered two products over 2months ago and I still haven't received any of them .luckily I didn't spend to much money.And I will never shop again from the site .And it's pathetic how they lie to your face and say the order comes in 15 or 20 days then after reading what they write here it takes 40 days !!!wish they was a way of informing more people about the site and how it's a scam and stay far away from it as possible.

vijayp3
1/24/15

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE! THIS IS SCAM!!!!
I learnt this after waiting for more than a month and paying USD27 - for nothing.

Here are the details
December 09, 2014 09:35 PM Payment received
December 13, 2014 09:49 PM All shipped
Shipment 1 of 1: Shipped
Tracking Number: SWP9922867577

I was trying to track this order for a while - it says "Tracking number error"; If I login to Swiss Post - it says that is not right number.

Bottom Line : These folks have promptly taken the money from my PayPal account; There is "No way I can track the shipment(if these were shipped", "Tracking number DOESN'T exist in Swiss Post Database", "You CAN NOT find their phone number, Customer support email, Chat, raise ticket"; ABSOLUTELY THERE IS NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM!

In every response they provide a link on how to contact - that is absolutely ridiculous! You just can not raise the "so called ticket".

I sincerely appreciate help from those who found a way to contact them and get their concern resolved.

Thanks in Advance!

seand25
1/20/15

Scam, never received item paid for and supposedly shipped a month ago. And customer service is non-existant. At least it only cost me 7 bucks to learn my lesson.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
OK so after I posted the above comment mini in the box tried to contact me through site jabber and I can't even read their response. Still can not contact them through their own site, and still have no idea what's going on with the item I purchased. I sent them a response to their unreadable message from someone else's website. Let's see what they say.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from miniinthebox. Horrible site, pretty sure it's a scam.

annaa25
1/17/15

1412190816778085

here are all my order on this site, but none of them i receive the item yet.. i keep asking the costumer service, but i'm not satisfied on their answers. until now i'm still waiting for the items

Tip for consumers: consumer: not a good site to recommend on buying online

ianf22
1/6/15

3* out of 5. As US resident, free delivery has worked well but usually takes 2 to 6 weeks! Definitely slow. But, the prices are low and I don't order anything that I need quickly. In 8 orders only 1 didn't arrive but they asked me to confirm arrival, which I couldn't and the reversed the charges within days. The. The item arrived (am guessing via some now-expedited shipping) so I decided to repay for it. On the negative side, many of the items received were either non-functional on arrival or didn't last very long. But, considering I was paying 5% to 10% of price (versus OEM versions) I will continue to us them for cheap small bits and pieces. Roughly 2/3 of the things I received work well enough for the low price. I recommend getting your expensive items from more reputable dealers.

Tip for consumers: Use only for access to the cheapest cloned parts/items where you can wait a month for arrival

katec18
1/3/15

Not a trustworthy site! I placed an order on November 18 for items I'd planned to give as Christmas gifts. Supposedly the order shipped December 8 (20 days later!) and was sent via 3-5 day expedited shipping. I've still not received it as of January 3. Not only must it be crossing the ocean by boat, but the package (if it ever even existed) must be crossing on a one-person row boat. Like other shoppers, I have tried to contact customer service, but every link the site provides goes back to the same dead end. I've also started the process of contacting them through PayPal (which,fortunately, I used), but the site is giving me the runaround there, too. I'd give them less than one star for service and shipping if doing so were possible.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from this site!

chrisd101
1/2/15

Total scam.
Ordered something over a month ago, it never showed up.
Go to their site, it's impossible to reach a live person.
Site also says you can "submit a ticket" but conveniently, it doesn't give me the option to do that.
So I guess I'm screwed.

UPDATE: so the company responds here and tells me to submit a ticket WHICH THE SITE STILL DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO DO.
still a ripoff, but now these people are annoying and/or dumb on top of it.
run far away.

Tip for consumers: Run far away from this site, total scam!!!!

jenniferj41
12/31/14

BUYERS BEWARE!!! THIS PLACE IS A SCAM!! This website is a complete rip off. My fiancé bought me several items for Christmas on this site on 11/28/2014. We have received ONE of the items and the rest have not even shipped. The order was broken up into several orders and was supposed to ship from different places, one from the U.S. and the others from China or Europe. No way to track the item and no way to contact customer service. After reading all the other reviews I am confident this place IS A SCAM!! Do not waste your money.

yannl5
12/30/14

BEWARE EXPEDITED SHIPPING !!

If you order anything over 20$ and you live anywhere outside of China, please be advised that expedited shipping is through DHL and they charge high fees for customs and brokerage. I ordered 3 Wii remotes the total was around 50$ which is good. But DHL charged me 23$ at the door. That completely annihilate the savings on the wii remotes. Yes the package arrived very quickly, but I would have waited longer not to get charged those fees. Regular mail is better.

If you're buying on Miniinthebox thinking your saving money, just be careful about the carrier used !!

Other thoughts : One of the remote does not sync with the Wii but I'm trying to resolve that with the company right now, so I don't want to include this in my review.

Tip for consumers: Pay attention to the shipping method used and don't use DHL expedited shipping if you don't want to get charged excessive customs fees!! If you don't minde the fees and want it fast, then go ahead and use DHL.

laurene11
12/27/14

I had ordered some stuff from miniinthebox.com on November 23 and everything was shipped December 3. I have not received an email with tracking number. I have tried to track my package on the website and it will not work. I have even gone on Swiss post and tried tracking from their and it says tracking number is invalid. I have tried to contact them and I cant find anything to do so.

Tip for consumers: This is a waste of your money and time. Nothing gets done and it will take forever for you just to receive a couple of things

chelseaw3
12/26/14

Although I never recieved my package from Mini in the Box, they were good with answering my ticket in a timely manor. They did refund me my money within three days from talking to them the final time. I would consider trying to purchase something from them in the future because of their good customer service.

st8354
12/23/14

Ordered a package Nov 28th, said it was "all shipped" on Nov 29th. It is Dec 23rd. The site is terrible to try to navigate - ended up writing a ticket as "customs complaint" as my title because I couldn't get customer service any other way. No tracking information available. Thought by ordered almost 1 month before Christmas would be sufficient. Guess not.

tammiek
12/23/14

Since you are obviously reading these reviews, let me express how disappointed I am in your service. As most here are upset, because we ordered items in November expecting to have them in time for Xmas. I had NO idea these were coming on a slow boat from China.
40 DAYS??? What's the point?
i appreciate your marketing for the holiday season, but if you can't deliver before the holidays, PLEASE MAKE THAT CLEAR! I could have ordered the same things elsewhere, but I chose your site.
It took 10 DAYS to ship and now it's been another 15 DAYS and still nothing.
Nowhere does it say BUSINESS DAYS... and THAT's CRAZY!!!
As far as submitting a ticket on your website, I must be blind because I keep getting the run around on your website.. Keeps telling me to go back to the order details page and submit there, but I can't find it.
Honestly, I appreciate you want to run a successful business, or you wouldn't be responding here, but I order from China all the time from E-Bay and nothing has ever taken over a month to arrive.
I am kicking myself because I didn't realize this was coming from overseas, I avoid it at all costs!

Tip for consumers: I am sure they are a great company.
You get what you pay for, so order 6 weeks in advance and know that you may need a replacement when it does arrive.

danic21
12/23/14

order and payment made on the 28th of November. Order shipped on the 6th of December. Today is the 23rd of December: nothing has arrived, haven't received any confirmation email and I can't track my package. No real customer service and contact us section on the website. Sent them a "question" today, let's see what happens

priscillap3
12/20/14

I ordered my Christmas for my family, and the split my order. I received one item December 18,2014. When I try to track my remaining 11 items I get an error code! I am in panic mode! This is ruining my Christmas as I am stressing every day! Where is my Package?????????

sandyh34
12/19/14

I only received one item for Christmas from my order. The order was expedited shipping (3-5) days and it says it was shipped on Dec. 9th. It is now Dec.19th and I have yet to receive it. The tracking number posted says error and I have no way of contacting anyone to find out what is going on.

manidal
12/18/14

I received 2 out of the 9 items I ordered. I am unable to track the 7 remaining items that are supposedly coming via Swiss Post. I was given a tracking number. I have gone to the Swiss Post website to track it myself and I keep getting a message stating they do not recognize my tracking number. I ordered on Nov. 10, 2014. Order shipped on Nov. 17, 2014. Yes, it can take 10-20 BUSINESS days before they arrive, BUT...shouldn't I at least be given a correct or track-able shipping number?

Also, your "customer service" is horrible, based solely on the fact that people can't even contact you! You don't have a toll free phone number or email that people can reach you under. What kind of business is this that does not offer these options for their customers?

The 2 items that I did receive are of crappy quality also. I've learned my lesson. If you want to have good quality products, it must be ordered directly from the manufacturer of that specific product. (i.e. iPhone charger). The 2 iPhone chargers I received so far suck. True, I only paid less than $2.00 for each item and you get what you pay for, but come on. They barely charge. And, considering how difficult it is to reach someone or how difficult it is to get a refund from this website, I will not even bother asking for my money back. Taking the loss because the headache is definitely not worth it.

miniinthebox and lightinthebox are huge scams! No one order from them! I definitely learned my lesson and will never order from them again.

janem47
12/16/14

I ordered products from the Miniinthebox the 10th of Nov. and also the 18th of Nov. hoping that my products would be here by the 10 of Dec. It is Dec. 16th and I still do not have my products. I ordered sweaters for my grand dogs. and phone cases for my husband and I. things for my grand daughter. Looks like I am going to have to rely on a trusting company to order from now on.

Tip for consumers: They will take your money and not send your products to you. I have sent e-mails to this company asking where my items are that I ordered, and why they took my money and not ship my products. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE. I am still waiting for my items I ordered the beginning of Nov.

colleeno3
12/16/14

I too have ordered things from this company and been charged to only never receive them. Their website is BS because there is no way to contact them regarding an order status. The packages cannot be tracked and NOW, weeks after I ordered and were charged for my things the website states I live in the United Arab Emirates and the stuff is being shipped to my "address" there. Interesting since they charged me at my address in the UNITED STATES. Complete scam and furious I fell for this site! I should've known better. Shows that you really get (or don't get in this case) what you pay for. For now on I'll happily pay the overpriced costs at local retailors for my cell phone accessories to have them then and there and not wonder what kind of "organization" my money is being stolen and sent to.

Tip for consumers: Can't give any stars since my money was taken and never got the product. STAY AWAY FROM MINIINTHEBOX

adamk53
12/11/14

I have never purchased anything from this website in my life and was charged $46.00 through paypal by them. This place is a scam. Stay far away from them. Google them first and you will see thousands of people that have been ripped off by this place. Some that are customers and some that have never heard of them. They are a fake business. They also pay people to go and right good reviews on different review websites.

Tip for consumers: Never use this site

brydies
12/11/14

ok im seeing so many BAD reviews
i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
and another order of a
Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm
i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014
so its only been 14 days so far...
i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site
so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost)
yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid
i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing,
you have already received payment and say they were shipped on the 22nd and 25th.
will i get my packages?

bradleyt8
12/10/14

great service, great delivery time i liked it very much!

anap18
12/10/14

They never sent me my cell phone cover! It says order was completed....more like ripping off was completed. Processed the order on Nov. 16th!

Tip for consumers: Don't USE THE SITE, DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING!

cindyn10
12/8/14

This site is bs, I've already had to pay a 21$ fee and yet they split my order in 2 are you guys $#*!ing expecting me to pay another 21$ just to get my other items?! $#*!ty ass scam site never again. And i sent an email and they have not replied.

Tip for consumers: never order from this $#*! ass site

karolinas1
12/4/14

I am really disappointed with this company. Ordered some goods on 31st of October and payed it on 1st of November directly on PayPal and still, on 4th of December, the order is in status "not complete, waiting for the payment". I´ve contacted customer service several times, even sent the PayPal transaction number - and still no answer. I don´t think I will ever see my order...

sherylm7
12/2/14

I placed on order on Oct 5, 2014. I have also sent in 3 "inquiries" asking for tracking of the order and still have not received 1) the item I ordered; 2) any type of date or acknowledgement that the order has been shipped. I have now asked for a refund. Every time I have used their "inquire" process, they never resolve the issue.
First response: "The shipping company informed us that you would receive the package within 10-15 days.�We wonder whether you'd like to keep the order. As a compensation for late delivery, we would refund you the shipping cost or provide a same value coupon for you if you'd keep this order. Please contact us after you receive the order. �
If you don't want to keep it, you can refuse it by not signing for the package. Our return-refund department will send you a confirmation e-mail and arrange you a full refund as soon as we receive the returned package."

Second response: "Once you receive the order please contact us again and we will go right ahead and refund your shipping charges. Sorry again for the delay and all the inconvenience caused. We hope you can receive the order very soon."

I JUST WANT MY MONEY RETURNED!!!! It has been 37 Business days since it was shipped!!!!! Report his company to the FTA!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site!

stacyt16
12/1/14

Mini in the box and Light in the box is a scams. They both are the same company. Mini in the box state on their websites that if you purchase over $35.00 USD you will get free expidted shipping. That mean shipping from 21 days or 3 -5 business days is $0. And I pick all my purchases are free shipping in 24 hours. That what is said at the time I order on Nov 26/14. When I make payment there is no warning of extra shipping or customs charge. Now they said my items is arrive and I have to pay for an extra $21.00. That is misleading, lie and scam people

Tip for consumers: Check with customer service or find out everything before you make your order online. Not much cheaper but time consuming and headaches with all the surprise changes.

ahmeda36
11/26/14

Very fast shipping as low as 3 days ( using DHL)
35$ + purchases gives you free DHL shipping
ordered few car stickers, they are great good finish and shinny color
doubleside tape is good too

darwins7
11/22/14

I ordered the merchandise, and I received the shipping confirmation a few days later. Since then I have received nothing. The estimated shipping time was 10-20 days. Twenty-five days have now passed, and I have not received the merchandise. That's not good, but I'm most unhappy that there is no F*ING way to contact miniinthebox.

This might not have been a problem if miniinthebox had just estimated the shipping time at 10-30 days, assuming that the merchandise arrives. Those who are faint of heart, stay away.

Tip for consumers: I did finally receive this merchandise. It was as-advertised and the price was right. I just wish they had made it clear 10-20 business days shipping meant more than a month real time and that there had been a way to contact them outside of this forum.

jayk34
11/21/14

my order number was 1410292115366278, i had ordered 4 iphone 4 cases on 29 of december and its says it has been shipped by the 6th of november. however i have not yet received any products yet so far and its taking too long. i have no idea what i should do. and i had also recommended this site to my friends before the problem was being faced

Tip for consumers: i strongly suggest you to check with them and confirm

ana747
11/21/14

Order : 1411021615451992
First they charge the shipping and send the wrong item , try to contact and send the message 50 time , no response . After 50 times still no response, all I want is send me the missing items iphone 6 and 6 plus transparency . Stop the God damn lie

Tip for consumers: Do not do any business or order from this site.

evan624
11/11/14

I ordered a product 1410180915088254 with tracking #LTJS99206 on October 18. I am leaving for Florida tomorrow, November 12. I have not received my order and when I click my tracking number it says it is invalid. There is no way to contact you or bypass the circular nature of your internet system. VERY FRUSTRATING! It is making me suspicious that you are not legit.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this supplier!

georgiand
11/7/14

Dear mini I didn't received her. U shipped in 2 different day, why? Shipment 2 of 2 i receive it but the shipment 1 of 2, no.
ORDER NUMBER: 1410170315054587
I need that product.
I didn't find section with order details, u have photo ataach. Bad service !!! i didn't find contact us or email adress. I need support !!!

angelaw31
11/4/14

So Never, never, never order from an online company called MiniInTheBox.com! I ordered phone cases from them on September 18 and they STILL have not arrived! I talked to customer service and they say it'll be ANOTHER 10-15 days! It may be coming from China, but that is still asinine! I asked if my cases were coming on a boat or a Dog Sled. It was the only explanation that would explain why any package would take 50 days to arrive across the world in the 21st Century!

fabiop6
11/4/14

Mini In The Box - Problem with Order No. 1410222315202550 (Express shipping with insurance), goods are not shipped yet.

Hi, we ordered with my family on Mini In The Box (www.miniinthebox.com) goods for a total of € 102.74.

The order was properly made ​​is prepaid by us via PayPal (PayPal IPN) on October 22, 2014.

The shipping method we have chosen is: Express Shipping (3-5 days) with insurance in the same shipment.

Subsequently Mini In The Box has split the order into two separate shipments from China and one from Europe as a one of the products was available from their warehouse in Europe.

The first shipment (the value of goods about 3 Euros) made ​​from the deposit European has been shipped with PostNL Parcels always courier insurance with the same shipping and it arrived perfectly packaged and without any delay schedule (posted October 24 2014, and arrived October 31, 2014).

Unfortunately, the problems start with the second shipment (the value of goods in about € 96) that is shipped from their warehouse in China. On the website of Mini In The Box is being shipped by UPS always express courier insurance on October 28, 2014 and for the same shipment comes the correct code for tracking the shipment 1Z31Y1Y90495829461 be used on the UPS website.

At this point they begin, as mentioned above, the problems, because going to the UPS website to track the shipment of goods, UPS communicates with October 28, 2014: "Order processed: Ready for UPS".

This means that the order is ready to be shipped but still November 4, 2014 has not been shipped after more than 6 working days (obviously already excluded from these Saturdays Sundays and holidays).

Unable to contact the assistance of Mini In The Box for an explanation on this issue and to ensure that the goods are shipped and will arrive in the anneal schedule.

I ask how it is that Mini In The Box (www.miniinthebox.com) does not provide on its website any channel of assistance with these problems with shipments more precisely it will be impossible to contact anyone on these issues Mini In The box as they do not provide an email address or contact form for help always about this type of problems, due to their one and only.

Happy to be able to change his mind in the near future, I evaluate the ecommerce store Mini In The Box (www.miniinthebox.com) with a single star (not being able to judge even worse).

I would like to, again, be able to receive a minimum of assistance and response.

Sincerely, Fabio Perri.

chrisf57
11/1/14

I am glad these guys have such a positive score compared to some con merchants with a name that ends in Mart. If i was to remove a star it would be on shipping, but that would not be fair as we all know its worth the wait!

Tip for consumers: One of the good guys! I use 4 selected Companies like Mini and these guys have never given me a problem

ads11
10/23/14

After 12 days they shipped my order 1410111114926910 but again because of there bad customer service the tracking number of the second shipment is not valid PNL9920726309 they send in this shipment all the valuable items?????? is it a fake shipment Or what???

Tip for consumers: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee carefull

annar40
10/23/14

They sent me a $5 promotion code after taking a survey, after shopping the site I went to pay only to be told the code was "invalid". Awful experience

barbaram41
10/14/14

Don't order from this site! They lock you out of their site if you report damaged merchandise!! You can only communicate with their customer service if you log into your account. When I try to log into their account I get an error message that says "Whoa We noticed you’ve been clicking on the same link a LOT and our other pages are getting a little lonely! To get back on track, please click the input box and type the code you see in the image." When you enter the code it just says invalid code. So there is no way to file a claim for damaged merchandise! Scammers!!!

jyothiv
10/12/14

I ordered products worth 20$(Order id:1407312113348723)..when they got delivered to me they charged 30$ as customs..when i contacted the customer case they told they will refund the product charges and customs n return charges(Ticket id:6970672).So i returned the products.After they received the products they just refunded me the 20$.

Who the hell will give me the other 40$ that are charged for customs n return charges?

Please dont encourage this kind of shopping site.

Fraud company for eating people money.

dennisb61
9/18/14

Great shopping experience, free expedited shipping, it's usually hard to ship things to the Philippines, but I was just surprised it arrived at my doorstep

elizabeths62
9/18/14

love the prices and the jewelry

ammara4
9/17/14

This is one of the greatest site to buy everything from, fast delivery, and great customers services.
I just love to order again and again from this site.

nabili1
9/11/14

We liked it so much dealing with the site, it is really wonderful

josephc43
9/10/14

Excellent kitchen tool. So simple, but so convenient and does its job perfectly. My shopping experience with MiniInTheBox.com has been most positive. Their products beat most other competitors for price and quality. I am so happy I discovered them, and I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Tip for consumers: However I have to add that they sent me a free gift (small torchlight) which does not even work. I do not want a replacement, but I felt let down when I TWICE informed them about it, and they did not even acknowledge my communication.

cristianb2
9/9/14

Me ha parecido perfecta todos los productos me han llegado sin novedad y en perfecto estado, los precios me parecen excelentes super bajos ya he hecho varias compras y todo ha ha sido excelente y voy a seguir comprando los productos

mirkok
9/9/14

Very good quality and fas shipping. Thanks!

andrasb1
9/8/14

I really like MiniInTheBox. They delivery and support is fast, and they are having good, nice products. When I had a problem with one of the product (it was my mistake) they proactively offered a refund.

charlesj17
9/6/14

bought 13 watches from MiniInThe Box. All were very well priced. The order was sent in two shipments. The second shipment took more than a month, although MiniInTheBox has a week turnaround policy. I had to email them about that. Then one watch never worked. Although they do not have a number you can call, you have to submit a claim to them. They were very cool and told me to not bother returning the broken watch and that they were refunding the money on that watch. It was back on my credit card in 3 days! Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!!

Tip for consumers: Be patient. It's well worth the wait. A great company to deal with.

paulaw15
9/3/14

The items I have ordered and received have been lovely.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: ok im seeing so many BAD reviews i ordered two packages one with 8 earnings and a
Classic Nice Clothes Type Buggy Bag Bracelet Stand Waterproof Multicolor fabric Jewelry Bags(1 Pc)(black) and another order of a Loving Heart Shaped Design Double 3.5 mm Jack Audio Cable 25cm i ordered them on the 22nd of nov and 24th nov 2014 so its only been 14 days so far... i paid around $25+NZD BUT i cant track them on the site so i tryed going to the company u say u used for shipping (SwissPost) yet they say they cant track it and the number is invalid i also tryed other sites miniinthebox listed and still nothing, you have already received payment and say it is shipped.i have never received an email about my packages being shipped or receiving payment or a tracking number either. will i get my packages?
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the MiniInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

15 Coupons for MiniInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at MiniInTheBox to save!
Go to MiniInTheBox