US Government's NSF

MiniInTheBox reviews

90%
Beijing, 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Necklaces just in! Up to 50% off!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

mirag1

Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. (in 33 reviews)

arnes9

Thank you, Miniinthebox.com, for providing a easy to navigate website and high quality products! (in 10 reviews)

charlesj17

Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!! (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ads11
10/23/14

After 12 days they shipped my order 1410111114926910 but again because of there bad customer service the tracking number of the second shipment is not valid PNL9920726309 they send in this shipment all the valuable items?????? is it a fake shipment Or what???

Tip for consumers: beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee carefull

annar40
10/23/14

They sent me a $5 promotion code after taking a survey, after shopping the site I went to pay only to be told the code was "invalid". Awful experience

barbaram41
10/14/14

Don't order from this site! They lock you out of their site if you report damaged merchandise!! You can only communicate with their customer service if you log into your account. When I try to log into their account I get an error message that says "Whoa We noticed you’ve been clicking on the same link a LOT and our other pages are getting a little lonely! To get back on track, please click the input box and type the code you see in the image." When you enter the code it just says invalid code. So there is no way to file a claim for damaged merchandise! Scammers!!!

jyothiv
10/12/14

I ordered products worth 20$(Order id:1407312113348723)..when they got delivered to me they charged 30$ as customs..when i contacted the customer case they told they will refund the product charges and customs n return charges(Ticket id:6970672).So i returned the products.After they received the products they just refunded me the 20$.

Who the hell will give me the other 40$ that are charged for customs n return charges?

Please dont encourage this kind of shopping site.

Fraud company for eating people money.

dennisb61
9/18/14

Great shopping experience, free expedited shipping, it's usually hard to ship things to the Philippines, but I was just surprised it arrived at my doorstep

elizabeths62
9/18/14

love the prices and the jewelry

ammara4
9/17/14

This is one of the greatest site to buy everything from, fast delivery, and great customers services.
I just love to order again and again from this site.

nabili1
9/11/14

We liked it so much dealing with the site, it is really wonderful

josephc43
9/10/14

Excellent kitchen tool. So simple, but so convenient and does its job perfectly. My shopping experience with MiniInTheBox.com has been most positive. Their products beat most other competitors for price and quality. I am so happy I discovered them, and I do not hesitate to recommend them.

Tip for consumers: However I have to add that they sent me a free gift (small torchlight) which does not even work. I do not want a replacement, but I felt let down when I TWICE informed them about it, and they did not even acknowledge my communication.

cristianb2
9/9/14

Me ha parecido perfecta todos los productos me han llegado sin novedad y en perfecto estado, los precios me parecen excelentes super bajos ya he hecho varias compras y todo ha ha sido excelente y voy a seguir comprando los productos

mirkok
9/9/14

Very good quality and fas shipping. Thanks!

andrasb1
9/8/14

I really like MiniInTheBox. They delivery and support is fast, and they are having good, nice products. When I had a problem with one of the product (it was my mistake) they proactively offered a refund.

charlesj17
9/6/14

bought 13 watches from MiniInThe Box. All were very well priced. The order was sent in two shipments. The second shipment took more than a month, although MiniInTheBox has a week turnaround policy. I had to email them about that. Then one watch never worked. Although they do not have a number you can call, you have to submit a claim to them. They were very cool and told me to not bother returning the broken watch and that they were refunding the money on that watch. It was back on my credit card in 3 days! Not only do I LOVE miniinthe box.com, i would recommend them to anyone!!!

Tip for consumers: Be patient. It's well worth the wait. A great company to deal with.

paulaw15
9/3/14

The items I have ordered and received have been lovely.

joeg43
9/2/14

I am very satisfied with Miniinthebox.com. I bought there many times and everytime was everything fine. Delivery to my country takes from 7 to 15 days but the most important is that there is no shipping costs. When I have had any question about the products or something releated, the staff responded within an hour. I recommend that seller :)

heatherc27
8/31/14

Awesome service great products decently fast delivery

williamf35

Works great
Good search
all is as you would expect

mohamedr6
8/31/14

Best product and it was looking amazing, i just got it in 10days its fast shipping

ajq
8/31/14

Mini is great. The best feature of these guys are, they have free shipping to almost everywhere. Specially the Free expedited shipping is awesome. I got my package 4days flat. Prices are great as well, you might find a dollar or two higher from other places, but if you look at the Free shipping deal, it's not to pay. Other sites sell you at a lower price but charge you higher on shipping.

As Described and neat little quad. Only difference between the this and the one I received is that the one I received has a kinda plastic mesh over the top and the propellers, to save it from crashes. I'll upload pics later. Other than that, the box came neat and clean no bumps.

Everything is perfect, I was surprised to see a LiPo in this and it's rated @ 300mAH, but that also means that it's not going to be easy to change the battery to a higher rated mAH cause of the LiPo config. @300mAH the flight time is really minute, something around 3 to 5mins max, also depending on if you're a novice flyer, you'll b crashing it a lot and changing the pitch all the time, the battery time will lessen further more. Recharge times is something around an hour, I recharged it via my laptop's USB port.

It is crash resistant, I crashed it in the wall and had hard landings and it survived, but do not go misusing it thinking it's crash resistant, nothing is. It will break if you have one good bang at the right angle.

Remote is clumsy plastic but works well as it should. Of course has a fake antenna on it. Personally I think the remote should have been a little smaller as this is not a B2 bomber, it's a mini quad and remote outsizes it. Did I mention that the remote requires 6xAA batteries?

Other than a low run time battery, it's a good piece of toy and you'll have fun with it, of course first you'll have to master flying quads, until then you're only going to bang it in the walls, ceilings and have hard landings with it. Note : It has nice looking LEDs under each propeller and also on the fuselage, which I personally think takes a good amount of battery shortening the fly time.

dennish34
8/31/14

Good web site. Some deliveries come very fast. Cheap to buy LED light and batteries for camera.

affanullahm

I had a Great Experience... Excellent quality excellent customer service

aziraha
8/30/14

I really like to shop at miniinthebox.. The reason is because when i used expedited shipping, i receive my item sometime less than a week. And also i felt satisfied with the service.. No doubt i will definitely going to buy something from them again in the future.. And i would recommend my friend to buy here...

josed19
8/30/14

It was very good the item I bought is just as described in the website, no problems getting it on time, it works perfect, so I decided to order more items

donatob10
8/30/14

Sono o non sono riuscito (non so ancora) a cambiare il mio ordine 1408270513918003 del 27 agosto 2014 sostituendo il prodotto ordinato inizialmente ("modello di colore solido aprire su e giù di cuoio dell'unità di elaborazione di caso di tutto il corpo per Nokia Lumia 625 (colori opzionali)") con quello (di uguale costo) "PU Leather Full Body Case with Card for Nokia Lumia 625 #01580936 - (color black)"?
Grazie e complimenti se è così.

garyb75
8/30/14

Great service, great prices! As always

erlab
8/29/14

Beautiful product considering the prize AAA+++

mirag1
8/29/14

I have always been satisfied with MinInTheBox. Their items are at unbeatable price with good quality. Interacting with their customer service is easy and stress-free. I would definitely recommend shopping on here. I am from the US and my items usually take two weeks to arrive with the free shipping.

angelosc
8/29/14

Here is your previous review from our site for your reference: Nice decorative stuff both for home and office! You can either serve coffee in it or use it as a bowl for peanuts/olives etc. It surely attracts the attention of your guests! It was delivered quickly and in perfect condition, exactly as described.

jimb122
8/29/14

A very happy customer i recommend the site to everyone.Enjoy your shopping ! :D :D

isabellag2

Really nice!!
I will shop again!!

asimr
8/29/14

Very Good, reach on time, recommended to friends

donaldw25
8/29/14

Excellent product which gave our conservatory that extra bit of colour.

joseo12
8/29/14

exelente pagina, muy buenos articulos a muy buen precio y sobretodo manejan envios express por DHL.. muy seguro

pm27

Very good site.

chaimh2
8/29/14

The fastest delivery of any item purchased via the internet !The RC boat purchased was even better than expected ,I can't get our grandson out of the pool !

rachelc27
8/29/14

Finally found ones that don't fall apart!! I have 4 dogs and love these as they don't get worn or scratched like id tags do BUT the last ones I bought (elsewhere) for my 2 newest dogs never worked, they would open after a week of them running around in the yard and the bottom half would be gone. So far these are fabulous! They have had them on for almost a month or more and they are still intact! These id capsules are the greatest thing for a VERY reasonable price! Highly recommend them if you care about your dog or cat!!

fehzanm
8/28/14

MiniInTheBox is a great website that sells great products at a low cost which is amazing. I've never actually come had a problem with using this website. I've always received great quality products. There was a time when I had a problem with my purchase but this was sorted out within 2 days.

ianb56
8/28/14

I am very satisfied with the service provided by MiniInTheBox. There is a vast selection of products to choose from, and prices are very reasonable. Delivery is also fast and free. I definitely recommend this site to everyone.

jamesm191
8/28/14

It has been a wonderful experience.
The product was great and as described.

artakh
8/28/14

Its great to buy some tings from miniinthebox.com sayt

halea
8/28/14

it is super! i'm fully satisfied with the website and their way of working.

evelyno
8/28/14

Its was really good to shop with MiniInTheBox! my order arrived quickly, everything in good conditions. I will defo go back!

soniah2
8/28/14

I have been shopping with MiniInTheBox for a couple of years and I always have A++ service

caronh1
8/28/14

great service and great products, I have been telling my friends about it. The products I have brought are exactly as the pictures. People have commented on my watch. Thank You We Will be recommending you and be ordering more

jhaviert
8/28/14

It was very simple ordering my product and it was just as it was described. Very good!

kostasd
8/28/14

Excellent prices, fast responses. Highly recommended!

colinb29
8/28/14

110% of excellence--I get the exact items that I order for a great price--with the best of support. Fully satisfied with every order placed and received by myself and have recommended "Miniln TheBox" to many friends in UK and overseas.

igorh
8/28/14

amazing, i love this site, i love to buy here, and this is not my last shpppings

sofied
8/28/14

Zelfde kwaliteit zoals in de winkel maar dan 5 keer zo goedkoop :)

deborahc17
8/28/14

would recommend this site have been very pleased with the service and all the item's i have received.

3 Photos for MiniInTheBox