US Government's NSF

32%
12600 Hill Country Blvd, Suite R-275
Austin, TX 78738
kcannone@gmail.com

People interested in LoseTheBackPain are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

josephs16

I ordered the free book, received the free book, no extra charges on my credit card. (in 17 reviews)

dales

Finally, don't buy (or even pay S&H for) Jesse's book. (in 26 reviews)

mountainkiddof

You agreed to and paid $1.99 to review his monthly newsletter for 30 days. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

stevef58
8/30/15

Ordered the "free" bottle. Then responded to their emails directing them to cancel the next shipment. They sent it anyway. Refuse to refund my money.

marym212
8/27/15

The word "free" is mentioned 21 times on the on line page of the Healthy Back Institute offer for a free book. Postage cost of the book is mentioned but the emphasis is on free offers. The detail of continued charges is a footnote at the end. So the wording is loaded with free offers and sparse on the mention of charges. Slick, disingenuous advertising. I have asking for a full refund of money that I did not intend to pay.. I gave my credit card details only intending to pay postage of the free book. The Healthy Back Inst has designed a clever advertising strategy emphasizing "FREE" and minimizing ongoing payment. This is biased and against fair advertising standards.

deew23
7/25/15

I emailed several times over the course of 5 days, and before the book was sent, to cancel subscription.Nearly $20 postage costs to the UK were taken from my bank account on the day I actually subscribed and all my emails were ignored. I wasn`t prepared to spend money on a costly phone call to the USA. 9 days after subscribing for the free book (today 25th July) and 4 days after my last email to them I received an email telling me the book had just been despatched, so they had plenty of time to stop the subscription and refund my money. This is dreadful Customer Service and I have my doubts about their ethics. My bank has been informed and a stop put on any possible further attempts for ongoing payment. I definitely do not recommend this company. I might add that I am having exemplary ongoing sales transactions from other email organizations in the USA. This is just the absolute worst. If possible I wouldn`t give it any stars.

johns927
7/13/15

This Scam organization offered a Free Sample of back pain pills for only payment of minimal shipping
cost I paid by card. They sent a small bottle of their product. I took this to my medical
doctor. He strongly advised against my use as one of their ingredients was not at all compatible with one of my regular medications.
Almost immediately I attached a note of explanation to their shipping email and checked "unsubscribe"
at the bottom to cancel my association.

Now a mere 6 days later I receive a parcel from Healthy Back Institute of a 30 day supply and a very
healthy charge by them to my credit card account, I telephoned their " customer no service" and was
told that my cancellation was only to their email posts and told me what I should have done according
to their rules, after the fact.

Too many of these "Free" to get your card number for unstoppable automatic billings. It' a whole scam
industry!

jeanninem2
6/28/15

First, they send too many emails . I ordered "super joint support". I stopped taking "celebrex "
and the pain was incredible, i suffered for a couple weeks waiting for the "super joint " kick in, i also ordered " heal n sooth" and took it at the same time,up to 10 a day, i don't feel a difference in the pain. Wait, i was stupid enough to order also the machine "back ease stretch " on special for $299,01 and i just found out that walmart has it for $245,00 and Jc penney for even less.I will not buy anything else from these company.

ceepeea
6/23/15

Been a gout sufferer since 1993. Tried almost all possible remedies. After visiting their website and reading all those "promises", ordered the 6-bottle value pack. Followed the recommended dosage and storage however while on vacation, had a gout attack, still continue taking the recommended dosage (and even increased it to 4 capsules (twice a day, in the morning 1 hr before breakfast and another 1 hour before dinner time). Swelling and pain on my left ankle and right knee persisted. Had no other recourse but to take Indomethacin 50 mg. After two weeks, and while on my project and with no pain/swelling, take again the twice a day maintenance dosage of 3 capsules. Next day, another gout attack this time pain on both knees. They should put a disclaimer on their website that Heal-N-Soothe is not recommended for gout sufferers.

lynnh37
6/2/15

This company offered me a free trial of a pain relief product. I only had to pay the postage, so I decided to try it. I never did because I gave it to a friend with much worse pain. Later I received another bottle of the pills which I assumed was a mistake, since I hadn't ordered it and my credit card company sent a bill. Now they've apparently sent more pills and when I told them to stop, they said I had automatically agreed to recurring orders. This is nonsense. I never agreed to any such thing. The Healthy Back Institute is nothing but a rip-off artist and should have their business license revoked. Beware of this company!

lisad71
2/5/15

Lisa D. I ordered and received a copy of The End of all Disease by Jesse Cannone. After reading much of the book and finding strange sounding claims about all cancers being caused by intestinal parasites, I researched on the internet. He heavily quotes and relies on the work of a Dr.Hula Clark. He does not tell you that she was sued for fraud many times or that she had legal troubles in Indiana for practicing medicine without a license. Furthermore, he does not tell you that Ms. Clark died on September 3, 2009 of complications of multiple myeloma. Please go to quackwatch.com to read Stephen Barrett M.D. on The Bizarre Claims of Hula Clark. It is quite eye opening. Don't waste your $5.95 on this book like I did. There is some useful information in it on other topics. However I will not be ordering any other products from this company. Scam alert.

costasc1
1/8/15

So glad I read this before being suckered in. Absolutely appalling business ethics. He gives the 'alternative community' a bad name. This guy should be thrown in the slammer for that offence alone. And yes, those positive reviews have just gotta be by friends/relatives of the site owner. He should be ashamed of himself.

Tip for consumers: Do your research folks. Always cross-reference in a search engine. It ain't that difficult, and could save you hours of aggro, frustration, stress, and heartache. Not forgetting shed loads of $$$ or £££.

williamb102
12/4/14

Got THE FREE (shipping $7.95 ) NOT WORTH SHIPPING, it is only a lot of common knowledge on why your back is screwed and only solutions it offers are to go and BUY MORE OF HIS (Jessie Cannone) PRODUCTS AND VIDEO'S FOR SUBSTANTIONALLY MORE MONEY !!

judys26
10/27/14

I ordered a book, paid only shipping. However, included in the shipment was a full sized Heal and Soothe as well as a bottle of pills to help arthritis. Sorry can't remember the name of the pills.
I called them and explained what had happened, etc. They told me I could keep
the products no charge for the mistake they made!
The products were wonderful! Just wish I could afford to purchase them!
Didn't give 5 stars because even though I did benefit from the products, it initially caused me stress until I called. But they did remedy it right away with no additional charges.

borutb
10/14/14

The products they sell are excellent in my opinion. I have suffered from osteoarthritis in my right ankle after a parachute accident two years ago. After using the products for only two months (Rub and Relief, Super Joint Support and Heal n Soothe) I see noticeable changes. The fibrin built around my ankle is melting away, the pain is diminished and after two years I managed my first 100 metres jog. I bet I will be running again in a couple of months.

And I agree their customer service could be improved. They messed up some of my shipments but eventually all ended good after a few emails back and forth. I guess they are overloaded with emails due to their marketing policy of free trials. If I was them I stopped free trials and just sell the products as they are as they are remarkable.

I am interested in other success stories and if you have had similar or better results with some other products (preferably cheaper) please write them down in your posts.

I would give them 5 stars if their service was better.

Borut, sLOVEnia

joys19
10/6/14

BUYER BEWARE!y... When you order product with credit card they continue to send information for which they bill you each month. Product deserves low rating for effectiveness and i felt that I was not fully informed of ongoing charges which had to be cancelled which I have done. Will see if billing stops.. BUYER BEWARE! .

michaeln39
10/4/14

My experience with this company, losethebackpain, is the similar to all the other 1 star reviews( why not 0 star?). I also ordered their book on Back Pain ( for a friend who was suffering). What I did not realize was that it was their trick to get my credit card details.
I was then horrified to see my credit card bills, every month, for a product which I never even ordered. To put a stop to this I had to eventually instruct my bank to issue me with a new credit card, i.e. with new and different credit card numbers.

They are AWFUL. They seem to have no business ethics.

BUYERS BEWARE.

bettyb16
9/11/14

After 15 emails over a month and a half, they still owe me for double charging me. They actually reversed the extra charge once and emailed me a record of the reversal, then turned around and re-billed me the same day.

They initially appeared to be very accommodating, answering my emails quickly. Their last email to me was two weeks ago. I replied that day and have received no more responses.

They also do business as www.losethesciaticpain.com.

Tip for consumers: The "free" book is mostly an advertisement for things they sell. They promise to allow you to donate some of your shipping charge to one of two charities. You are supposed to pick the charity you want, but they never provide a way to pick the one you want.

judyh15
8/19/14

Total scam. 21 day free trial is from when you order, not receive product. You will be billed on the 21st day for full price and another order will be shipped. The 90 day money back guarantee does not apply because you now are a recurring order and they will keep your money. They are inflexible and do not care whether or not the product works for you. In my case it did not help. They will give away future business to keep your $$$.
AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! You can return the product, but they will not refund your money.

Tip for consumers: I would give lower ratings if it was possible!

juang33
8/8/14

Yes it really work

jeanl18
7/11/14

Agree with other reviews stating this is a total scam. Once this company has your credit card number you will be charged for a product only viewed on their website, not even ordered. BUYER BEWARE...don't get sucked in by these cheats!

cindyy3
7/2/14

I like the Rub On Relief but BenGay is just as good and much CHEAPER. I received an Infrared Heating pad that is broken and won't work. The CSR said he would send an email telling me when Fedex would pick up the product to return it and it's hasn't been done in the time they allotted, so I did a charge back on my credit card. Seriously, I don't trust their business practices and you can find better products at Amazon.com and cheaper

ront14
7/2/14

Shame on you Jesse Cannone Get a Clue!
I just got of the phone with your Company. I explained that I just received my second copy of The Seven Day Back Pain Cure  and that I have been charged for it. I thought that since you seem to have a friendly facade that you would know how to keep a customer happy. Apparently you do not understand good business practices. The guy said  that I would need to send the book (how much did that book cost you to make? I thought so.) back to get my charge reversed. Really? Are you freaking kidding?  That does not even make since. Why would I spend $5.95 to get $5.95. So your company is charging me for a book that I did not order and refuse to do the right give up a measly  $5.95 for a book that cost you pennies to make.
Now I am afraid of what you Scammers are going to hit me with next. You are sending emails every day. I am frightened that if I click the wrong button you will make another false assumption and send me something else that I don’t want and charge me for it. WHY WOULD I ORDER TWO OF THE SAME BOOk?
You know how this works don’t you? I could of got off that phone call a “happy customer” of and “unhappy customer. Well guess what, not so happy and for six bucks. So this goes into my blog and any review on your company as well as James Ward (I will CC this to him) and another scammer in your company. Also your books are going into the dumpster.  I am also asking to NEVER SEND AN UNSOLICITED E-MAIL ME AGAIN! So enjoy my $6.00.
Sincerely,
RT

roberts172
6/21/14

Losethebackpain.com products - ointments and pills - are placebos with only testimonials by people who think that it works (that is how placebos work). There are no endorsements by reputable orthopedists or medical clinics (e.g. Mayo, Cleveland Clinic) at all, which means that you are just wasting your money if you fall for their seemingly free offers (you pay only shipping costs). Besides their 21-day free trial offers are really two-week trial offers since they count shipment period towards the 21 days. THIS IS A SCAM!!!! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS!!!

patrickj17
5/25/14

TOTAL SCAM. I SUGGEST YOU DELETE FROM FUTURE EMAILS AS YOU MAY GET SUCKED IN!

billc60
5/16/14

I found similar products containing proteolytic enzymes for a fraction of the cost in a Health Food Store. When I cancelled my automatic order I was offered a discounted rate of $39 from $49. When I passed on that, I was offered another discount down to $29 a bottle....what a rip off. Why not just charge the $29 a bottle and be honest??

cindym35
4/1/14

I've had no problems with the site. My husband tried the Heal n Soothe free trial and now he can't live without it to relieve his back pain. I opted for the discounted rate for auto-reorder, and I've adjusted the delivery schedule three times - no problems, they answered calls and emails pretty quickly.
I gave it 4 stars so you'd possibly believe this is a legitimate review; plus I rarely give out 5 stars - that comes with freebies and special discount deals for repeat customers.

mountainkiddof
3/15/14

You folks out there claiming losethebackpain.com is a scam because you are getting unexplained credit card charges need to look at the details of what you purchased. You agreed to and paid $1.99 to review his monthly newsletter for 30 days. After the 30 days expired if you didn't cancel then you agreed to be charged 19.95 per month for the newsletter. All you have to do is call them to cancel.

It annoys me that you folks litter review sites like this for products that are good just because you failed to read what it was you were buying. And at this point it appears you have put more effort into defaming his good business rather than taking action to heal yourself. You are in an endless cycle you deserve.

ajantas
3/6/14

These people are cheats ...I ordered one of their free Pilate DVD and a book on joint pain and arthritis ; but I did not know it was their trick to get the credit card details . Today I am horrified to see my credit bill . These scams are stealing money from my account for the products which I have not even ordered . They are taking out particular amount of money every month . Is there any means to punish these cheats?

gerryy
2/6/14

horrible business ethics...once you get the trial offer they send you a recurring order every 21 days...when you want to cancel good luck getting an email response even from the President Jesse Cannone....to discuss their ethics and mass emails once you place an order
Ps I use SERRA-PLEX SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 90,000 (New Roots) as good or better than Heal and soothe

scottt23
1/18/14

My experience with them was the same as all of the other 1 star reviews. They are AWFUL. Broken products, mysterious repeating charges, stuff I actually ordered not sent to me. Plus, I really injured my back after implementing a suggestion on the Lose the Back Pain book. I will NEVER do business with them again.

gloriam7
12/11/13

I was sucked in after ordering a Free Trial offer of 'heal n soothe' but was asked to supply my credit card details to pay for postage. I was charged for the free bottle plus another bottle that arrived a month later (that I hadn't ordered). The following month they stole from my credit again for product I had not ordered or received. Two emails to them were ignored so to prevent further thefts I have had to cancel my credit card. BEWARE. STAY AWAY from this company.

hilarym2
9/19/13

I was sucked in by these scammers, it was an offer of a free pilates DVD for the cost of postage for which I stupidly gave them my credit card details. I have just realised that I have been charged different amounts each month for the past 11 months!!! This adds up to approximately $325.00 AU. I will be visiting my bank on Monday to get all the details and report this scam. I will not rest until I am refunded. I did not at any time sign up for monthly newsletters at the cost of approximately $30.00 per month, this is a fraudulent scam!!!

sharons35
7/2/13

I also notice that the good reviews are all written close to the same time/day. I guarantee you that they are reviewing themselves to try and save face. I received what was supposed to be a 30 day trial of heal and soothe. It was only a 10 day supply. Then they sent me a full bottle 10 days later charging my account their ridiculous price. Go check out the ingredients and you can get better enzymes from lots of companies a lot cheaper. I emailed them and called them. They won't honor their ad of 30 days "free" supply (of course you pay a very high shipping cost for something they ship for less then $2.00). They are not an honest company or there is no way there would be this much negative on them. OH, by the way, they did tell me they couldn't change the sites that say you get the free 30 days supply although they are the ONLY place you can get heal and soothe. They try and put it off on others but they should know people aren't that stupid.

robynb5
5/10/13

I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I got scammed by these crooks. I signed up for the "free" book and stupidly gave them my credit card details only to find charges on my credit card for a Newsletter I never signed up for. So far I have not had any luck getting my money back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE - THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS

ellenp2
10/13/12

I ordered one bottle of Heal-n-Soothe (1 month's supply). I tried it for 2-3 weeks but realized it was interfering with my sleep (as soon as I stopped taking it, I didn't have any trouble sleeping). I called to get a refund (as it promises on their website). First I was told that I was one day past the 30-day refund period; the young man on the phone was SO SORRY but they couldn't change the policy. Then when I argued that it was in fact the 30th day, he said it had to be mailed back to them within the 30 days. When I said I didn't see anything on the website or in my order email about such a policy, he came back and told me they don't do refunds for opened bottles! Despite my asking him repeatedly to show me where on the website it mentions any of these pesky details, he was unable to pinpoint where, just kept saying it's on the website.

tabithas
6/14/12

I went to their website and one of the inversion tables (the Teeter Hangups EP950) was listed for $299, and when I got to checkout I was being charged $399. I double, and even triple checked the price listed on the site and found that I was being overcharged by $100 (there was a less expensive Teeter hangups EP550 that was supposed to be listed at this price I later found out, but it was error on their website). So I called customer service and they told me to send an e-mail with a screen shot picture and I do that, and they say that they didn't get the e-mail. So now they tell me to go fax them a copy of the page, and so I go to my local library and print off the webpage and pay $3.80 to fax them a copy of the webpage (that has now been pulled up on two different computers) AND THEN THEY SAY THEY DIDN"T GET THE FAX! Well mysteriously the fax didn't go to the office I sent it to, it magically was rec'd at the bigger office they indicated.... Weird... So the next day I get a call and the rep, Diany, asked me for the URL- which was so long the last 6 characters were left off of the page along the bottom- and at the time I was away from home so the next morning I called back, as they requested of me, to read them off the URL and just as I pulled up the screen on my computer the Customer Service Rep I was speaking with, think her name was Gabby, tells me that the site does not exsist... and I guess now since my e-mail, my fax, and the website does not exsist they would not honor my bunch of lies about the "phony website"!! I talked to three girls there at the 800-216-4908 # by the names of Diany, Heather and lastly Gabby and I am very bothered by the way they handled me, I am an honest person and I was made out to be a liar. BEWARE OF THIS SITE, CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT WORK ON BEHALF OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEY HANDLE BUSINESS IN A WAY THAT ONLY BENEFITS THE COMPANY! Well if they don't change it here's the site- http://www.losethebackpain.com/back-pain-relief-products/inversion-tables/teeter-hangups-ep950

lindab37
6/6/12

I accepted an offer for a free book from the Healthy Back Institute. I was asked to give my credit for shipping costs. I later found out that I had been charged $19.95 (3 months in a row) for their newsletter. I did not want there newsletter, and had not read it. It just came in the mail and I thought it was junk mail. When I asked to be refunded the charge, they said they had sent me an email (which I never read-thought it was spam). Because I didn't tell them I didn't want their newsletter, they sent it and I had to pay for it. They never did refund me my money. I feel they fraudulently used my credit card (charged it without my permission) and the online offer for a free book was only a method of getting my credit card number. There customer service representatives, including the supervisor, were very unresponsive.

rayo2
4/30/12

This place is a total scam. They sent a bunch of pills I didn't order and then billed me for them. I returned them and (of course) the refund hasn't shown back up on my credit card. Scam Scam Scam.

josephs16
11/12/11

Don't believe the negative reviews for this site. I ordered the free book, received the free book, no extra charges on my credit card. I order other items later and only received and was only charged for the items I ordered. Great Site, Great Products, Great Value!!

steveng4
2/15/11

I ordered their inversion table. I attempted to cancel this order prior to shipping. Since it had already shipped, I ended up receiving it. I planned to refuse delivery, but could not be home when it was left at my doorstep. I made multiple attempts to acquire a return authorization/tracking number through telephone and emails. There was zero customer service anytime I mentioned wanting to return the item.

I was finally able to get someone to help me with the return until they told me I was 3 days over the 30-day limit for returns and they would not give me a credit. I could be more understanding if I had been using the product. This, however, was never opened.

I informed them that had they responded to any one of the multiple attempts I had made to get the required information for a return that the table would have been returned within the limit. They still refused. I asked to speak to a supervisor who was conveniently unavailable. Now I am stuck with an unopened box that contains a product I won't use for which I paid 299 dollars.

I would not and will not recommend this site to anyone. Their customer service sucks.

appooktas
2/5/11

Not only did I purchase the Lose the Back Pain program, after using it for just one week, I went to my chiropractor, whom I hadn't seen in a year, having given up on adjustments because they were expensive and just didn't hold and I had the amazing experience of having no pain when he moved the very few vertebrae back into alignment that hadn't gotten there on their own yet. He was amazed, too, by how easily things moved. Stretching my muscles loosened things up so they moved easily, and probably helped some of the vertebrae move back in place, considering that there were only two or three that needed adjustment, and it was usually six or more. I also have neck pain. I have ordered Lose the Neck Pain and expect to have the same experience -- no pain when my neck is adjusted, if I ever need to see the chiropractor again. Lose the Back Pain has done wonders for me since I got it about six weeks ago. I also use a Spine Align (now called Spine Worx) and, while I used to get a half dozen snaps of things moving back into place as I'd lay back on it, nothing moves with it anymore, my spine now staying in line unlike ever before, and I've been going to chiropractors since 1981. I'm sorry for those who have had a bad experience with this company, and they do seem to be a bit money hungry from even my point of view, but the products I've bought from them (Lose the Back Pain, NUBAX, and, hopefully Lose the Neck Pain when it arrives) have changed my back pain situation for the better and I'm hoping that, as I continue to use it, I will no longer have any back pain, a situation that I haven't experienced since 1972. For someone who suffers from back pain, for the cost of three chiropractic adjustments, the Lose the Back Pain program is certainly worth a try. It's guaranteed (1 year, when I purchased it) and, if it doesn't help you, just return it.

clivew
10/28/10

In Nov 2009 my mother died in the UK. After arriving in the UK I had excruciating sciatica pain. It was only when I stood up but it took my breath away, but went away within a few strides. As I was in the UK I didn't have access to my Dr & so took NSAIDs, did internet research, checking out NIH guidelines, & NICE guidelines, the UKs version. Essentially I found that research only seems to prove short bed rest, NSAIDs & physio. In the UK I made sure I went for a walk everyday as that seemed to help. But sitting, driving, & even lying was very painful. The pain on standing was unbelievable. On the 1st day I returned to the USA ( 4 weeks later) I saw my Dr who gave me some stronger meds, & agreed to try steroids. A week later I was back in his office as the pain all down my right leg was now getting worse. Sitting for more than 10mins at all was agony - a real problem as Im a transport nurse & would often be in an ambulance 10 hours a day!

I thought my career was over. My back never hurt, just my leg & hip. At its worst I would also have burning aching pain in my right calf & half the foot. Through my research I knew it was sciatica & suspected I had piriformis muscle syndrome. I had now had this 7 weeks & it was still getting worse, no better. I was taking round the clock ibuprofen & Tylenol just to survive. At 41 I felt like an old man. My Dr reluctantly agreed to do an MRI which showed I had 2 bulging discs, but I wasn't convinced that's what was causing the pain. By now I had read everything on the LTBP website but was very skeptical. But I also knew that per NIH if the pain isn't gone after 6 weeks (which it has 92% of the time) it won't go away. There was overwhelming amount of information & advice. My Dr essentially told me I would have to learn to live with it & it would probably never totally go away! I told him I would shoot myself if I had to live with this the rest of my life & I sincerely meant it. He agreed to send me to physio. I was now in so much pain that standing up sometimes I couldn't walk for 30 secs & then it was very difficult & would take a couple of minutes to subside. I was also walking with a limp. Physio only made it WORSE! In fact, some aspects were better. The nature of the pain changed - it was no longer agony to stand, & so it appeared to others that I was better. But any prolonged sitting or standing would cause the pain, especially in the calf to get very intense. I would often wake up in agony that wouldn't subside until I was up & about & had taken pain meds. I started a pain log via Excel to see what helped & what didn't.

After the physio wasn't helping everyone was getting frustrated & me very angry. I eventually saw a pain specialist & got 2 epidural shots. They helped a little, but after the 2nd one I told the Dr that I wanted to try my own physio based on the LTBP system that I had just bought out of sheer desperation. Every time I had a shot I had to not exercise for 2 weeks. By now I had taken the self assessment, & listened to all the recordings. I was initially very skeptical, but the LTBP stuff MADE SENSE. The 1st time I tried some of the exercises I noticed an apparent relief of pain. I thought it was just psychosomatic & that I was imagining it. But by 3 days there was no doubt that 1 particular stretch really seemed to help a little. After discussing it with the pain Dr, the only thing she could offer was surgery! NIH studies clearly show that people are usually no better off & often worse. I was becoming convinced by the LTBP information. My self assessment pics were amazing. When my wife took the pics she kept telling me to stand up straight! One of the things that prevented me from buying LTBP, was reading a rival site about how ridiculous it was to self assess & self diagnose. But eventually, in desperation I bought it & thought no one else will assess me or know me like me. The self assessment information was straightforward & so very quickly I came up with a plan of exercises. In fact , no one else really did do a thorough physical assessment!

By now it was March & I had suffered for 4 long months. During that time the pain altered, but was intense throughout. I couldn't get through a day without ibuprofen & often combined with Tylenol which I knew was bad. During the 1st 3 weeks of March as I started the exercises my pain score which was a total for the day was an average of 20. I took it 4 times a day out of 10. My highest score for a day was 40! 30-35 was not unusual. I started the exercises, very carefully & cautiously. But using the pain score I could tell for sure they were helping. In fact, within 3 weeks my pain score was down to an average of 7. At this point I also went back to physio after a 3 week break due to a shot & not be able to get scheduled. My physio was amazed at the progress I had made & I shared with her what I learned. Indeed some of the exercises we were doing were the exact OPPOSITE of what I needed - no wonder physio made things worse. I had learned from LTBP that some of the standard sciatica exercises were the wrong ones & worsens imbalances. She agreed & couldn't argue that after 4 months with her I now had far more progress in the 3 weeks without her! She took the details of LTBP! Another month & my pain was considerably declined. I forgot to mention, I did also combine this with the Healt & Soothe pills - I was very skeptical of that also. By May my pain was all but gone & I stopped doing the pain score!

Dealing with this sciatica pain was the most life changing, & painful thing I have been through. I was heartbroken believing I would never be able to play with my young children. Through all the teaching from Steve & Jesse through the LTBP system, I am fully restored, & eternally grateful!

At 1st I was put off my all the selling, but I came to realize after getting personal responses from Steve & Jesse, that these guys are offering multiple solutions, as the are genuinely trying to help. I initially thought the product was expensive, but compared to medical copays, it was cheap!

dales
10/23/10

I found this website a few years back, when I was researching alternatives to the surgery that both my wife and my doctor insisted was necessary. There I was introduced to the concept that my back pain might have been caused by (correctable) muscle imbalances. That idea, and the other free information and videos on the site gave me the courage to (successfully, thank you) reject surgery. I purchased (and still do) several of their products for a not-inconsequential chunk of change...but far less than surgery.
So much for the website...I'd like to address some of the recent comments here:

1. Apparently, there were a bunch of positive reviews posted on Oct. 19th. My guess is that, like me, those reviewers were sent an email on that day in which we were described as "one of my best customers", and were asked to provide our own (predictably positive) assessment of the website, in order to counter the recent "bad press" that they have been receiving. Like them, I have found (and continue to find) excellent value in both the information and products they offer, so it's unsurprising that our reviews would be positive, and clustered in time. Indeed, I had never heard of *this* website (SiteJabber) before following the link in the email...I can't wait to poke around here some after finishing this review.

2. I *hate* pre-filled check boxes that have to be unchecked to avoid getting or paying for an unwanted tool bar, an unneeded program, a recurring charge, or whatever. I don't recall this being an issue on Jesse's site, but since I've been burned before, I'm fanatically careful about it; but just in case: Jesse, DON'T DO THAT!

3. Finally, don't buy (or even pay S&H for) Jesse's book. All it is is a long-form advertisement for his website and products. Don't get me wrong, I like his website and products, but if that book was my first introduction to what he offers, I would never have gone to the website. Heavily edited to remove the fluff and filler, the book would make an excellent "About Us" link on the site.

toddl
10/21/10

I couldn't help but review this website. Take a look at these reviews and you will notice all of the positive reviews were written almost all on the same day literally within minutes of each other. Coincidence? I don't think so. You the reader be the judge on what reviews are REAL and which ones may have been written by friends or by the website owner himself. Maybe the next time someone decides to write fake reviews about themselves they Might consider spreading out the positive reviews a little more than 2 minutes apart... On the 19th I noticed like 3 reviews straight in a row all glowing reviews of this site. hmmm....

janb1
10/21/10

Heavily spamming on Sitejabber with fake reviews. Spammers can't be trusted.

chrystalw
10/19/10

I really wish someone would crack down on these scams

andrewh6
10/19/10

Jesse Canone is working to help people - his book educates about how the back work and why it is not a perfect mechanism. It helped me and was great for what it is but it is not a miracle cure - the only miracle cure is daily exercise, care, careful diet and perseverance. Some people have complained about his web site sales of this book including unasked for a subscription to medicines - I am sure that this is another awful clever marketer and not Jesse.
Andy

gaylec1
10/19/10

I have enjoyed this website and have found the video clips very helpful. I have ordered many products that were life savers for me and for my clients like the fir heating pads, the swingmatic chair, the back support and the joy back. I have also bought release the back pain book when it first came out and found the exercises very helpful. I ordered and tried heal and soothe but did not find it of any particular benefit to myself or clients being too mild. I have had excellant service from this company with fast efficient delivery. As with all things there are always going to be those not suited and also those for who this is a godsend. For now I am content with those products I have purchased and always listen with an open mind to the video clips ( you can never tell when you just might learn something!)

lindan1
10/19/10

Back pain is really complicated. Those of us who are long-time sufferers know this AND know that it is on us to try to find remedies. We must also understand that there is no single remedy out there [at least, not for me]. Jesse Cannone's website got me started on exploring back pain; it introduced me to products that I would not otherwise have known about. I personally feel that he and Steve really do their homework! I think what's most important for back pain sufferers to realize is that almost all the treatments/products/exercises take time. There ARE no quick fixes. It's all about one's own commitment to getting well. The videos on the site are enormously helpful too. As for scamming - I have not experienced that, and I would be surprised if the company did not remedy an error immediately. I have found Eva [at the end of the customer service line] extremely helpful and diligent [I had a problem with my Nubax which was fixed very quickly; the problem was with the product, not the Healthy Back folks.

margaretl2
10/19/10

I found the book most helpful. I also received the Heal and Soothe which I hadn't realised I had ordered, but they stopped the monthly order when I contacted them. I do buy Heal and Soothe as and when I require it. I have found it a fantastic product although rather expensive.

tomc10
10/19/10

Losethebackpain.com has helped my back greatly. A lot of information and good ways to treat your back pain. They truly take a solid approach in telling you why you have the pain and how to treat it. I've been to doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and no one have given me all the info I need to properly address my back problem and treat it. Also from keeping the pain from coming back in the first place. It was money well spent and I highly recommend them to anyone with back pain. In reading some of the other comment here. I would agree with them in not having the heal and sooth automatically selected when ordering the book. No one wants surprises when the get thier credit card bill. They need to change that. Keep up the good work Jesse.

keithh3
10/19/10

Before I stumbled upon Jesse Cannone I was in excruciating pain. I tried numerous things like acupuncture, swimming laps in a pool, steroid shots, massage therapy, various gadgets, and two back surgeries; however, nothing helped until I utilized the stretching exercises contained in the Lose The Back Pain Manual. In addition, in conjunction with the exercises I changed my diet completely (Phase One Diet). Now a few years later I feel as good as I did before my back problems trespassed into my life. Now the book is just an over view and if you do want help you do need to purchase the Lose The Back Pain Manual, which does indeed work. Still I think its a relatively small price to pay when you think that this might just be the thing that lessen your pain.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LoseTheBackPain staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Which is better, Heal n' Soothe or Super Joint Support
4/14/15
Answer
evak9
A: Q: Which is better, Heal n' Soothe or Super Joint Support

That depends on what you are trying to accomplish, Heal n Soothe, is a Proteolytic Systemic Enzymes formula, designed for two primary purposes, To breakdown and remove excess metabolic waste including excess scar tissue, that can build up inside the Joints, Blood Vessels, Soft Tissues and in our Organs. Once the enzymes attach to that metabolic waste, it is then processed by the body and removed from the body.

The second specific function of the enzymes is to regulate the biological processes that control the body’s inflammatory response, so if you can remove the metabolic waste from the body and then control the bodies inflammation, your body will then be better to be able to repair is self...

Now…

Super Joint Support, is a specific blend of Type II Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM, designed to help the body stimulate Chondrocytes, the very cells that can regenerate joint cartilage.

Further 72, Water soluble Ionic trace minerals were added, for bone, joint and ligament support as well as support the body with a balanced approach to having the body be and function in a balanced state again allowing the body to heal its self.

We added Vitamin K2, D3, and B12 , as co-factors to the Minerals and the Collagen to help them work even better, and finally we added a natural analgesic in the form of White Willow Bark to help the body deal with pain as well as ALA for nerve based pain.

That said, they both are great products for helping to control Inflammation and to help heal soft tissue so for optimal results, we would suggest one of several options:

1. Each product can be taken separately and at different times, meaning only taking one product for several months at a time, and not using the other product during those months, this way you can gauge the effect of each product separately .

2. Heal n Soothe can be taken first for several months, to clean out and prepare the joint for recovery, before starting Super Joint Support, and after several months, both Heal n Soothe and Supper Joint Support can be taken daily till results are achieved.

3. For optimal results, we suggest taking both Heal n Soothe and Super Joint Support, daily till results are achieved

Note: Results do very and there is no way to gauge a time line for use of these product, however, we have seen Heal n Soothe produce results in a matter of days and from clinical results it takes about 12 to 16 weeks for metabolic optimization to start to take place in the joint.

Thanks for asking…

Steve
6/11/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: heal n soothe does it work is it a scam????
4/24/15
Answer
evak9
A: Ironically, Enzymes are the only class of supplements that are measured in units of work that they do, that is why you will see, different letters behind the enzymes as enzymes are not measured by mg of weight but by the number or units of the substrate they can breakdown.

So we can say 100% that they enzymes do work, so we know they work, the question is, did you take them long enough or did you take enough of them to make a difference in your body so that you could feel the difference. If you did not, and you did not feel a difference that does not mean it is a scam.

All the best to you.
6/11/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LoseTheBackPain staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
LoseTheBackPain?