US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joys19

When you order product with credit card they continue to send information for which they bill you each month. (in 20 reviews)

josephs16

I ordered the free book, received the free book, no extra charges on my credit card. (in 32 reviews)

keithh3

Before I stumbled upon Jesse Cannone I was in excruciating pain. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gailc42
4/18/16

I actually like Jesse Canone. He's written an informative book and has some helpful methods of helping relieve back pain. I chose to try one of his products - a pill that corrects all the pain in your body somehow. It worked a little. Then I noticed I was signed up, through my bank account, to be billed $79 every month for a continuing supply of the pills. My husband and I are retired and cannot afford that kind of debt. I never agreed to a continuing supply. I called their number and they transferred me to Clickbank.com (1-800-390-6035) where I told the person to cancel the order and refund me. She said, "Do you want to cancel all of these other charges, too?" I asked how many there were. She said "nine." Gratefully, she did cancel the others and I got my refund for the one they took from my account. My son told me that there is a note at the bottom of every form you fill out, in very tiny type, authorizing the company to continue to send and charge for the orders, monthly. What small type? I didn't see it. Now I look for it! It's there, under the box where you've signed up. It authorizes further charges. Don't get taken! Be careful what you order and read EVERY WORD on the form. I think most people don't even see it. You have to scroll up at the end of the order form and look for it. Not easy to see.... Good luck!

johnl328
3/30/16

They sucker you into ordering the free sample, leading you to believe you have 14 days to cancel. If you read the small print, as I found out the hard way, it is 14 days from the original order date, not the date you receive it. They took a week to ship, so I literally had 5 days to cancel. When I finally cancelled, I had already forked over $50 for an additional bottle. And believe me, the product is nothing but a grain particle. There has to be a way to get these scammers. I will contact the BBB.

sald10
3/5/16

Back in 2012, for seemingly no reason, I was suddenly
gripped by unbearable pain in my hip. It felt like a tiger had clamped
his jaws down on my hip and wouldn't let go. I never felt anything
like this pain. I immediately thought about hip replacements, acute
arthritis, herniated discs, and who knows what else. (The timing was
such that I had recently read about new procedures in hip joint
resurfacing rather than joint replacements, so naturally my needing a
prosthetic hip came to mind.) (In retrospect, I think my "sudden"
onset of pain was related to opening the pool by myself a few days
prior to the onset.)

Well, the incredible pain in my hip gradually subsided over a couple
days, and I developed numb/painful/tingling toes--all five sometimes.
Pain would shoot up and down my leg, into my hip and toes and calf. I
started living on Tylenol and Aleve, I resorted to a narcotic once to
get to sleep. The way the symptoms progressed, I at least knew I was
dealing with pressure on my sciatic nerve, something I experienced a
mild form of over ten years earlier from faulty sitting habits. But the
hip pain and numbness were new and unsettling.

After one or two months of analgesics, with continuous medication
being necessary during the second month, and the symptoms settling
into a steady state, I decided that I would need to go for a diagnosis
and then seek out treatment.

But first I checked out the internet: I found LoseTheBackPain.com, ordered the video and workbook, diagnosed my pelvic/muscle problems and started doing the stretches for my problem. I got instant relief (especially with the cross-legged sciatic stretch) but relief was brief. So I repeated as needed until the pain stayed away. It took a few days. Eventually, I needed to do them less and less frequently.

Now, years later, I do my two-minute stretching routine three times per week to keep pain away and more often after VERY long walks or whenever I feel the wrong muscles tightening to the near point of causing sciatica-related pain.

LoseTheBackPain.com was my salvation. Strong words, I know, but that's what it is to someone as active as I am. .

sandrao5
3/2/16

I ordered the free back pain book and just paid for delivery. The site said I was not entering into a contract with them. Well the buggers started sending me $#*! I didn't order that was of no use to me and kept charging my credit card $30 per month. I complained and they said I had accepted their info and that they would cancel my sub but would not refund me the $60 they stole. I then receive another pack and get charged another $30. This book has now cost me $115 and it was free???? They now tell me they did refund $30 and that they sent an invoice but no they didnt. This is a nasty money making scam. Please be warned and stay away from them. I now have to cancel my card with the bank so they don't steal anymore of my hard earned money. Some people have no consciounce.

Tip for consumers: Don't go there people. Buy a better book.

georgek75
2/25/16

I just wanted to say Heal-n-Soothe is working great for my wife and myself.My wife has Arthritis, OsteoArthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis,and so far Heal-n-Soothe is working great.I have Arthritis and Sciatica and it is working for me.Sometimes you have to give things a chance to work and time is the word.You can't expect pills to work overnight sometimes you have to give it time to work.And if you have been on other medications for a long time,you just don't stop like the other lady said.And I am not a relative of Jesse.A lot of you just like to complain,but I know you have to be careful online in what you buy,and I do agree that this product is a little pricy but that's the price you pay for relief I guess.

missk5
2/18/16

Just ordered the book and paid for shipping....to only afterwards decided to google this Jesse Canonne and get to all this bad reviews.
Is there ANY advice anyone can give to help STOP expenses to occur by them having my credit card details?????? PLEASE advise

patriciaw74
2/15/16

After ordering the free supplements to trial them, but paying a small amount to cover postage, I am being charged monthly $70au for a product that I have cancelled. This is just a scam set up by Jesse Canone from Lose the Back Pain to keep taking monthly payments on a permanent basis even if it is cancelled. The supplements make me throw up so I certainly do not want them. Jesse, if you want to show your honesty, please refund me my $70 and cancell future orders. My name was Patricia Lilly, but since remarried, so now my surname is Waine. My new email address is patriciawaine@outlook.com.

cw65
2/14/16

SCAM SCAM SCAM

toddl19
1/18/16

Hi
I still think that the core philosophy and logic is sound. I just read an article on pain management that supports alot of what Jessie says in his book about positive attitudes and the right kinds of foods. What i am having problems with is the increasing mass market look and feel of his business and the so called quick fixes and cures that seem to be proliferating. Now I am seeing that the bible is being used to as a sales gimmick. Personally, I find that offensive, but then that's me. The bible is meant for everyone freely and to make one sit through a sales gimmick to get the information seems wrong. I picture the sales tech. people poring over the internet looking for natural cures and medicines, and jumping on anything that looks good and that will make a quick buck. This stuff does seem to work for some people, but not all,and everybody has to be critical in order to not be taken. I have tried a number of products with little or no success as have other people, and some have had better luck. Some of the products can be found cheaper in other sources.

nicolag4
12/7/15

07/06/15 Lured by their "Free" book offer, I ordered a book and also some pills and creams. I agreed to their newsletter, assuming it would be like the excellent free updates from http://www.mercola.com/,
http://www.curetoothdecay.com and http://www.markusrothkranz.com/ I quickly got into the habit of deleting it as it was mainly promotional. Eventually I unsubscribed from this apparently free 'newsletter'. Meanwhile, without authorisation or notification Jesse Cannone debited my a/c by total of $79.80 between August and November. I have sent more than 20 e-mails asking for a refund and for them to clarify their policies. No satisfaction. Don't touch this this team of scammers with a bargepole. Nicola, UK

gerryh7
12/3/15

I, like dozens of other people who are reporting here, got scammed by this company. I decided to try the free trial offer (just paid shipping & handling fee of 5 dollars) of the Super Joint Support supplements. Soon after, I received another bottle of these capsules in the mail and was charged almost 50 dollars on my credit card. I called the company and they told me this was non-refundable, even if I returned the product!! I thought I was smarter than that, but I guess I didn't read the 5 pages of small print when I signed up for the "free" trial offer. Lesson learned. But the fact that this company will not accept a return of the product, unopened, for a refund, is a tip off to the very obvious truth that this borders on mail fraud, or at the very least, a very unethical operation.

stevenp50
11/14/15

I wasn't overwhelmed with heal and soothe, however I have had great success with rub on relief. I previously used 10 % ibuprofen gel following multiple knee surgery. Rub on relief is possible better. You do need to apply a generous enough amount. I recently grabbed a once in a lifetime deal just to find the customs bill directed my way. This made the deal not so good and in fact more run of the mill.

peterl100
11/13/15

There were no answers to any of my emails regarding unauthorised billings.
I have written to them last month but have received no reply. In the meantime I was thinking that it was sorted out.
Just now I receive another invoice from them
I have no recollection ordering a repeat. So far they have deducted about $54 from me and now have to cancel my credit card in order to stop this illegal billing.
STAY AWAY FROM THEM

gwynnew1
9/16/15

I've been trying since March of 2015 to get them to STOP sending my monthly auto-send! I would call and they would tell me they couldn't find my email or address in their database (so I shouldn't receive another order). Then I would receive another order! No response to emails. I called AGAIN this month and insisted they FIND my re-order in the system and where do i send the last 5 orders back that I don't need or want. Of course they said I cannot return any product and there will be no refund. I will update this status again if they send me an order next month.

kalmand
9/7/15

My story is the folloowing:
I sent you an e-mail today to the following addresses: info@losethebackpain.com and customerservice@losethebackpain.com with the following text:
Attention Mr. Jesse Cannone!
It is a brazen impudence that you continue to charge my account and deliver the above product, in spite of the fact that I already cancelled the order and asked you to stop my payments and deliveries.
On August 18 I wrote you the following:
"Dear Sirs,
I want to cancel my order relating to the Super Joint Support. Please, do not send me this item in the future.
Thanks, regards,
dr. Kalman Peller"
On Aug. 19 I wrote you the following:
"PLEASE, CONFIRM THAT MY ORDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED!!!"
These letters were sent to your customerservice address, so you must have received it.
Please, confirm at once receipt of this letter and cancelling my order, otherwise I will take step at the competent American Authorities and at the International Police Authorities (Interpol).
dr. Kalman Peller

Tip for consumers: My story is the folloowing:
Attention Mr. Jesse Cannone!
On August 18 I wrote you the following:
"Dear Sirs,
I want to cancel my order relating to

stevef58
8/30/15

Ordered the "free" bottle. Then responded to their emails directing them to cancel the next shipment. They sent it anyway. Refuse to refund my money.

marym212
8/27/15

The word "free" occurs more than 20 times on the order form for a book. I gave my Cr Card details only for the PnP on the book but was billed every month for a newsletter. I've emailed many times and received a refund on payment for 1 newsletter. I am still requesting a full refund on the pYments that I did not intend. I have complained to Sitejabber and have noticed a lot of negative comment on this company's policies

deew23
7/25/15

I emailed several times over the course of 5 days, and before the book was sent, to cancel subscription.Nearly $20 postage costs to the UK were taken from my bank account on the day I actually subscribed and all my emails were ignored. I wasn`t prepared to spend money on a costly phone call to the USA. 9 days after subscribing for the free book (today 25th July) and 4 days after my last email to them I received an email telling me the book had just been despatched, so they had plenty of time to stop the subscription and refund my money. This is dreadful Customer Service and I have my doubts about their ethics. My bank has been informed and a stop put on any possible further attempts for ongoing payment. I definitely do not recommend this company. I might add that I am having exemplary ongoing sales transactions from other email organizations in the USA. This is just the absolute worst. If possible I wouldn`t give it any stars.

johns927
7/13/15

This Scam organization offered a Free Sample of back pain pills for only payment of minimal shipping
cost I paid by card. They sent a small bottle of their product. I took this to my medical
doctor. He strongly advised against my use as one of their ingredients was not at all compatible with one of my regular medications.
Almost immediately I attached a note of explanation to their shipping email and checked "unsubscribe"
at the bottom to cancel my association.

Now a mere 6 days later I receive a parcel from Healthy Back Institute of a 30 day supply and a very
healthy charge by them to my credit card account, I telephoned their " customer no service" and was
told that my cancellation was only to their email posts and told me what I should have done according
to their rules, after the fact.

Too many of these "Free" to get your card number for unstoppable automatic billings. It' a whole scam industry!

AND . . . .After I read the company's response claiming not. to be an overt SCAM ,
I reply . . . Then they are a company built on deceit and product misrepresentation,
with greedy business ethics, lies and shim sham double talk, and fraudulent invoicing
practices. But not a scam.

jeanninem2
6/28/15

First, they send too many emails . I ordered "super joint support". I stopped taking "celebrex "
and the pain was incredible, i suffered for a couple weeks waiting for the "super joint " kick in, i also ordered " heal n sooth" and took it at the same time,up to 10 a day, i don't feel a difference in the pain. Wait, i was stupid enough to order also the machine "back ease stretch " on special for $299,01 and i just found out that walmart has it for $245,00 and Jc penney for even less.I will not buy anything else from these company.

ceepeea
6/23/15

Been a gout sufferer since 1993. Tried almost all possible remedies. After visiting their website and reading all those "promises", ordered the 6-bottle value pack. Followed the recommended dosage and storage however while on vacation, had a gout attack, still continue taking the recommended dosage (and even increased it to 4 capsules (twice a day, in the morning 1 hr before breakfast and another 1 hour before dinner time). Swelling and pain on my left ankle and right knee persisted. Had no other recourse but to take Indomethacin 50 mg. After two weeks, and while on my project and with no pain/swelling, take again the twice a day maintenance dosage of 3 capsules. Next day, another gout attack this time pain on both knees. They should put a disclaimer on their website that Heal-N-Soothe is not recommended for gout sufferers.

lynnh37
6/2/15

This company offered me a free trial of a pain relief product. I only had to pay the postage, so I decided to try it. I never did because I gave it to a friend with much worse pain. Later I received another bottle of the pills which I assumed was a mistake, since I hadn't ordered it and my credit card company sent a bill. Now they've apparently sent more pills and when I told them to stop, they said I had automatically agreed to recurring orders. This is nonsense. I never agreed to any such thing. The Healthy Back Institute is nothing but a rip-off artist and should have their business license revoked. Beware of this company!

lisad71
2/5/15

Lisa D. I ordered and received a copy of The End of all Disease by Jesse Cannone. After reading much of the book and finding strange sounding claims about all cancers being caused by intestinal parasites, I researched on the internet. He heavily quotes and relies on the work of a Dr.Hula Clark. He does not tell you that she was sued for fraud many times or that she had legal troubles in Indiana for practicing medicine without a license. Furthermore, he does not tell you that Ms. Clark died on September 3, 2009 of complications of multiple myeloma. Please go to quackwatch.com to read Stephen Barrett M.D. on The Bizarre Claims of Hula Clark. It is quite eye opening. Don't waste your $5.95 on this book like I did. There is some useful information in it on other topics. However I will not be ordering any other products from this company. Scam alert.

costasc1
1/8/15

So glad I read this before being suckered in. Absolutely appalling business ethics. He gives the 'alternative community' a bad name. This guy should be thrown in the slammer for that offence alone. And yes, those positive reviews have just gotta be by friends/relatives of the site owner. He should be ashamed of himself.

Tip for consumers: Do your research folks. Always cross-reference in a search engine. It ain't that difficult, and could save you hours of aggro, frustration, stress, and heartache. Not forgetting shed loads of $$$ or £££.

williamb102
12/4/14

Got THE FREE (shipping $7.95 ) NOT WORTH SHIPPING, it is only a lot of common knowledge on why your back is screwed and only solutions it offers are to go and BUY MORE OF HIS (Jessie Cannone) PRODUCTS AND VIDEO'S FOR SUBSTANTIONALLY MORE MONEY !!

judys26
10/27/14

I ordered a book, paid only shipping. However, included in the shipment was a full sized Heal and Soothe as well as a bottle of pills to help arthritis. Sorry can't remember the name of the pills.
I called them and explained what had happened, etc. They told me I could keep
the products no charge for the mistake they made!
The products were wonderful! Just wish I could afford to purchase them!
Didn't give 5 stars because even though I did benefit from the products, it initially caused me stress until I called. But they did remedy it right away with no additional charges.

borutb
10/14/14

The products they sell are excellent in my opinion. I have suffered from osteoarthritis in my right ankle after a parachute accident two years ago. After using the products for only two months (Rub and Relief, Super Joint Support and Heal n Soothe) I see noticeable changes. The fibrin built around my ankle is melting away, the pain is diminished and after two years I managed my first 100 metres jog. I bet I will be running again in a couple of months.

And I agree their customer service could be improved. They messed up some of my shipments but eventually all ended good after a few emails back and forth. I guess they are overloaded with emails due to their marketing policy of free trials. If I was them I stopped free trials and just sell the products as they are as they are remarkable.

I am interested in other success stories and if you have had similar or better results with some other products (preferably cheaper) please write them down in your posts.

I would give them 5 stars if their service was better.

Borut, sLOVEnia

joys19
10/6/14

BUYER BEWARE!y... When you order product with credit card they continue to send information for which they bill you each month. Product deserves low rating for effectiveness and i felt that I was not fully informed of ongoing charges which had to be cancelled which I have done. Will see if billing stops.. BUYER BEWARE! .

michaeln39
10/4/14

My experience with this company, losethebackpain, is the similar to all the other 1 star reviews( why not 0 star?). I also ordered their book on Back Pain ( for a friend who was suffering). What I did not realize was that it was their trick to get my credit card details.
I was then horrified to see my credit card bills, every month, for a product which I never even ordered. To put a stop to this I had to eventually instruct my bank to issue me with a new credit card, i.e. with new and different credit card numbers.

They are AWFUL. They seem to have no business ethics.

BUYERS BEWARE.

bettyb16
9/11/14

After 15 emails over a month and a half, they still owe me for double charging me. They actually reversed the extra charge once and emailed me a record of the reversal, then turned around and re-billed me the same day.

They initially appeared to be very accommodating, answering my emails quickly. Their last email to me was two weeks ago. I replied that day and have received no more responses.

They also do business as www.losethesciaticpain.com.

Tip for consumers: The "free" book is mostly an advertisement for things they sell. They promise to allow you to donate some of your shipping charge to one of two charities. You are supposed to pick the charity you want, but they never provide a way to pick the one you want.

judyh15
8/19/14

Total scam. 21 day free trial is from when you order, not receive product. You will be billed on the 21st day for full price and another order will be shipped. The 90 day money back guarantee does not apply because you now are a recurring order and they will keep your money. They are inflexible and do not care whether or not the product works for you. In my case it did not help. They will give away future business to keep your $$$.
AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! You can return the product, but they will not refund your money.

Tip for consumers: I would give lower ratings if it was possible!

juang33
8/8/14

Yes it really work

jeanl18
7/11/14

Agree with other reviews stating this is a total scam. Once this company has your credit card number you will be charged for a product only viewed on their website, not even ordered. BUYER BEWARE...don't get sucked in by these cheats!

cindyy3
7/2/14

I like the Rub On Relief but BenGay is just as good and much CHEAPER. I received an Infrared Heating pad that is broken and won't work. The CSR said he would send an email telling me when Fedex would pick up the product to return it and it's hasn't been done in the time they allotted, so I did a charge back on my credit card. Seriously, I don't trust their business practices and you can find better products at Amazon.com and cheaper

ront14
7/2/14

Shame on you Jesse Cannone Get a Clue!
I just got of the phone with your Company. I explained that I just received my second copy of The Seven Day Back Pain Cure  and that I have been charged for it. I thought that since you seem to have a friendly facade that you would know how to keep a customer happy. Apparently you do not understand good business practices. The guy said  that I would need to send the book (how much did that book cost you to make? I thought so.) back to get my charge reversed. Really? Are you freaking kidding?  That does not even make since. Why would I spend $5.95 to get $5.95. So your company is charging me for a book that I did not order and refuse to do the right give up a measly  $5.95 for a book that cost you pennies to make.
Now I am afraid of what you Scammers are going to hit me with next. You are sending emails every day. I am frightened that if I click the wrong button you will make another false assumption and send me something else that I don’t want and charge me for it. WHY WOULD I ORDER TWO OF THE SAME BOOk?
You know how this works don’t you? I could of got off that phone call a “happy customer” of and “unhappy customer. Well guess what, not so happy and for six bucks. So this goes into my blog and any review on your company as well as James Ward (I will CC this to him) and another scammer in your company. Also your books are going into the dumpster.  I am also asking to NEVER SEND AN UNSOLICITED E-MAIL ME AGAIN! So enjoy my $6.00.
Sincerely,
RT

roberts172
6/21/14

Losethebackpain.com products - ointments and pills - are placebos with only testimonials by people who think that it works (that is how placebos work). There are no endorsements by reputable orthopedists or medical clinics (e.g. Mayo, Cleveland Clinic) at all, which means that you are just wasting your money if you fall for their seemingly free offers (you pay only shipping costs). Besides their 21-day free trial offers are really two-week trial offers since they count shipment period towards the 21 days. THIS IS A SCAM!!!! DON'T FALL FOR THEIR PROMOTIONAL OFFERS!!!

patrickj17
5/25/14

TOTAL SCAM. I SUGGEST YOU DELETE FROM FUTURE EMAILS AS YOU MAY GET SUCKED IN!

billc60
5/16/14

I found similar products containing proteolytic enzymes for a fraction of the cost in a Health Food Store. When I cancelled my automatic order I was offered a discounted rate of $39 from $49. When I passed on that, I was offered another discount down to $29 a bottle....what a rip off. Why not just charge the $29 a bottle and be honest??

cindym35
4/1/14

I've had no problems with the site. My husband tried the Heal n Soothe free trial and now he can't live without it to relieve his back pain. I opted for the discounted rate for auto-reorder, and I've adjusted the delivery schedule three times - no problems, they answered calls and emails pretty quickly.
I gave it 4 stars so you'd possibly believe this is a legitimate review; plus I rarely give out 5 stars - that comes with freebies and special discount deals for repeat customers.

mountainkiddof
3/15/14

You folks out there claiming losethebackpain.com is a scam because you are getting unexplained credit card charges need to look at the details of what you purchased. You agreed to and paid $1.99 to review his monthly newsletter for 30 days. After the 30 days expired if you didn't cancel then you agreed to be charged 19.95 per month for the newsletter. All you have to do is call them to cancel.

It annoys me that you folks litter review sites like this for products that are good just because you failed to read what it was you were buying. And at this point it appears you have put more effort into defaming his good business rather than taking action to heal yourself. You are in an endless cycle you deserve.

ajantas
3/6/14

These people are cheats ...I ordered one of their free Pilate DVD and a book on joint pain and arthritis ; but I did not know it was their trick to get the credit card details . Today I am horrified to see my credit bill . These scams are stealing money from my account for the products which I have not even ordered . They are taking out particular amount of money every month . Is there any means to punish these cheats?

gerryy
2/6/14

horrible business ethics...once you get the trial offer they send you a recurring order every 21 days...when you want to cancel good luck getting an email response even from the President Jesse Cannone....to discuss their ethics and mass emails once you place an order
Ps I use SERRA-PLEX SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 90,000 (New Roots) as good or better than Heal and soothe

scottt23
1/18/14

My experience with them was the same as all of the other 1 star reviews. They are AWFUL. Broken products, mysterious repeating charges, stuff I actually ordered not sent to me. Plus, I really injured my back after implementing a suggestion on the Lose the Back Pain book. I will NEVER do business with them again.

gloriam7
12/11/13

I was sucked in after ordering a Free Trial offer of 'heal n soothe' but was asked to supply my credit card details to pay for postage. I was charged for the free bottle plus another bottle that arrived a month later (that I hadn't ordered). The following month they stole from my credit again for product I had not ordered or received. Two emails to them were ignored so to prevent further thefts I have had to cancel my credit card. BEWARE. STAY AWAY from this company.

hilarym2
9/19/13

I was sucked in by these scammers, it was an offer of a free pilates DVD for the cost of postage for which I stupidly gave them my credit card details. I have just realised that I have been charged different amounts each month for the past 11 months!!! This adds up to approximately $325.00 AU. I will be visiting my bank on Monday to get all the details and report this scam. I will not rest until I am refunded. I did not at any time sign up for monthly newsletters at the cost of approximately $30.00 per month, this is a fraudulent scam!!!

sharons35
7/2/13

I also notice that the good reviews are all written close to the same time/day. I guarantee you that they are reviewing themselves to try and save face. I received what was supposed to be a 30 day trial of heal and soothe. It was only a 10 day supply. Then they sent me a full bottle 10 days later charging my account their ridiculous price. Go check out the ingredients and you can get better enzymes from lots of companies a lot cheaper. I emailed them and called them. They won't honor their ad of 30 days "free" supply (of course you pay a very high shipping cost for something they ship for less then $2.00). They are not an honest company or there is no way there would be this much negative on them. OH, by the way, they did tell me they couldn't change the sites that say you get the free 30 days supply although they are the ONLY place you can get heal and soothe. They try and put it off on others but they should know people aren't that stupid.

robynb5
5/10/13

I wish I had read the reviews on this site before I got scammed by these crooks. I signed up for the "free" book and stupidly gave them my credit card details only to find charges on my credit card for a Newsletter I never signed up for. So far I have not had any luck getting my money back. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE - THEY ARE A BUNCH OF SCAMMERS

ellenp2
10/13/12

I ordered one bottle of Heal-n-Soothe (1 month's supply). I tried it for 2-3 weeks but realized it was interfering with my sleep (as soon as I stopped taking it, I didn't have any trouble sleeping). I called to get a refund (as it promises on their website). First I was told that I was one day past the 30-day refund period; the young man on the phone was SO SORRY but they couldn't change the policy. Then when I argued that it was in fact the 30th day, he said it had to be mailed back to them within the 30 days. When I said I didn't see anything on the website or in my order email about such a policy, he came back and told me they don't do refunds for opened bottles! Despite my asking him repeatedly to show me where on the website it mentions any of these pesky details, he was unable to pinpoint where, just kept saying it's on the website.

tabithas
6/14/12

I went to their website and one of the inversion tables (the Teeter Hangups EP950) was listed for $299, and when I got to checkout I was being charged $399. I double, and even triple checked the price listed on the site and found that I was being overcharged by $100 (there was a less expensive Teeter hangups EP550 that was supposed to be listed at this price I later found out, but it was error on their website). So I called customer service and they told me to send an e-mail with a screen shot picture and I do that, and they say that they didn't get the e-mail. So now they tell me to go fax them a copy of the page, and so I go to my local library and print off the webpage and pay $3.80 to fax them a copy of the webpage (that has now been pulled up on two different computers) AND THEN THEY SAY THEY DIDN"T GET THE FAX! Well mysteriously the fax didn't go to the office I sent it to, it magically was rec'd at the bigger office they indicated.... Weird... So the next day I get a call and the rep, Diany, asked me for the URL- which was so long the last 6 characters were left off of the page along the bottom- and at the time I was away from home so the next morning I called back, as they requested of me, to read them off the URL and just as I pulled up the screen on my computer the Customer Service Rep I was speaking with, think her name was Gabby, tells me that the site does not exsist... and I guess now since my e-mail, my fax, and the website does not exsist they would not honor my bunch of lies about the "phony website"!! I talked to three girls there at the 800-216-4908 # by the names of Diany, Heather and lastly Gabby and I am very bothered by the way they handled me, I am an honest person and I was made out to be a liar. BEWARE OF THIS SITE, CUSTOMER SERVICE DOES NOT WORK ON BEHALF OF THEIR CUSTOMERS, THEY HANDLE BUSINESS IN A WAY THAT ONLY BENEFITS THE COMPANY! Well if they don't change it here's the site- http://www.losethebackpain.com/back-pain-relief-products/inversion-tables/teeter-hangups-ep950

lindab37
6/6/12

I accepted an offer for a free book from the Healthy Back Institute. I was asked to give my credit for shipping costs. I later found out that I had been charged $19.95 (3 months in a row) for their newsletter. I did not want there newsletter, and had not read it. It just came in the mail and I thought it was junk mail. When I asked to be refunded the charge, they said they had sent me an email (which I never read-thought it was spam). Because I didn't tell them I didn't want their newsletter, they sent it and I had to pay for it. They never did refund me my money. I feel they fraudulently used my credit card (charged it without my permission) and the online offer for a free book was only a method of getting my credit card number. There customer service representatives, including the supervisor, were very unresponsive.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LoseTheBackPain staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
evak9
A: 1. Please we do not suggest that anyone put their email address into form like this as, it opens you up to SPAM.

2. It took a couple of people but we figured it out, and the book did ship, in fact, you most likely got it today, 4-12-16...

3. We do apologize for the delay and have made a few adjustments so this never happens to anyone again...

HBI
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3/21/16
Answer
evak9
A: Sorry ZA, all prevents us from shipping any supplement to you...
3/23/16