US Government's NSF
jamiec3

11 Reviews for Livestrong.com

▼ Sort by: recent

11/6/13

This site really helped me out when i started working out! A lot of useful tips on how to create a special diet that feet you perfectly. Highly recommend this website.

10/29/13

A couple of days age, my friend recommended this site to me and I visited it. I love the articles this site provides about the fitness. I think I have found the most helpful site for my health and I have been following it. Feeling my body gets stronger now.

10/19/13

Good site but not great. Health news is usually current but lacks depth and clarity.

5/7/13

I find this site to be extremely helpful with lots of great accurate information. Wonderful articles about health, nutrition and exercise. I have a daughter is is active in sports (soccer) and I try to stay in shape so getting good information about health, fitness and food. I highly recommend this site.

4/25/13

I find Livestrong to be a good starting reference point for all my health and fitness questions. The facts are backed up by sources which gives this site extra credibility.

12/11/12

Great site! Lots of useful information. Whenever I have a question it is the site that I turn to for answers.

8/10/11

The site is great....except when you start asking questions about their paid membership. I paid for one and discovered that I got nothing for it. I have repeatedly emailed customer service, and asked for a refund and gotten a response from what appears to be their ONE customer service rep: Susy...who doesn't speak English.

Kind of disappointing...and frustrating. Feels like fraud to me.

7/1/11

This website is amazing for people tracking their caloric intake and calories burned through fitness training. They have many items but if they don't you can insert the numbers yourself and save the food to be used whenever you like. They do Do not recommend diets which produce a weight loss of more than 2lb a week which is good because weight loss above that amount is not healthy. I highly respect and appreciate this website. Definitely go here to track your calories

1/6/11

This is a great site! I always find the information I am searching for.

EXPERT
12/28/10

Livestrong.com is a website for people serious about improving their health and fitness. I used this to keep track of my eating habits, calories and exercise. It was easy and gave me insight into what I was doing well and not so well (as in, ease up on the avocado smoothies). The best part is that the website doesn´t bombard you with junk email. There are periodic emails that come with information, but the articles are actually engaging, and more importantly, short!

12/17/10

Best ever! This site is amazing. It is free and can keep track of your weight loss (or gain) goals, calories, nutrients, exercise, etc. Plus it has helpful articles on ALL areas of health and exercise.

About Livestrong