US Government's NSF

admin@listia.com

110 Reviews for Listia.com

▼ Sort by: recent

4/14/12

this site has to be one of the most unorganized and even less maintained! at first I loved using it, and still am! I have gotten quite a few cute things on there. but the people who bid and win unless you put a tracking number on the item you send out will (EVERY TIME) claim they never got the package so you lose your item and your credits. the mods take forever to get back to something, and when they finally do it is nothing helpful! I am just letting my listia run its course I have said on the rest of my auctions that they will not be sent due to Listia's poor management skills, and lack of actual work on their end! so I am officially done with all of the junk on this site, it use to be fun but the BS you have to put up with UNREAL!

4/1/12

I use Listia.com and I love the site! I have gotten tons of free things with no problems and I have won some auctions I have not received the products but I always got my credits back eventually you just have to be patient. Most of the people on the site are awesome to deal with but just like any site you will have the scammers and the people who don't pay attention to your listing when it says "local pick up only" or "buyer will pay shipping" You get the same type of people on eBay when you offer goods on there. It isn't the site's problem, it is a human problem. I love the site because I get free stuff and get rid of stuff I don't want

3/30/12

not a good website! it's run by a bunch of teenage college kids who think they can be the next facebook. NOT!

3/13/12

This site is badly administered by a group of moderators who have little or no sense of logic, or fairness. Sellers are allowed to auction things which are totally unusable, with no penalty. Support requests are often ignored, or can take as long as 10 days to be reiognized. After over a year on this site, I have concluded that it is easier, less frustrating, and ultimately, less expensive to simply purchase those items I need or desire. Don't waste your time!

1/23/12

Well I bid on several auctions and never won. What got me is when I had a maxium bid of 1109 and the item sold to SOMEONE ELSE at 578. It said I was out bid. I put in only 1 bid and put my maxium price because I knew it would bid up to that for me automatically. I contacted customer support with no response. 6 emails later and they will not return any emails. I cant close my account.....I have 6 auctions that I tried to delete but finally gave up and said on my auctions what was going on and not to bid and no item will be sent. This is the WORST website EVER!!!! I even signed up for their bonus programs to get "free" credits and never got them but have contracts now with columbia house dvd, and several book clubs but still no credits. GARBAGE!!!

10/28/11

horrible site, they have all fake products or unusable crappy products. Listia will not refund your credits! I lost over 7000 credits

6/20/11

I have had the unfortunate experience of dealing with ACTIVEPATRIOT on lista this person has harrassed not only me but my mom to no ends and will not stop this s the 4th email from this person and not after threatening me they have threated lawsuit becuase I have asked reapeatdly to stop emailing me .. free yes but you get what you pay for ..

6/15/11

I use Listia.com and I love the site! I have gotten tons of free things like a necklace, earrings, mtg cards. Most of the people on the site are awesome to deal with but just like any site you will have the scammers and the people who don't pay attention to your listing when it says "local pick up only" or "buyer will pay shipping" You get the same type of people on eBay when you offer goods on there. It isn't the site's problem, it is a human problem. LOL Anyhow, I love the site because I get free stuff and get rid of stuff I don't want...pretty much a win-win for me. :D

4/22/11

Waste of time. I won a "authentic juicy couture necklace" and got it and to find out it was not real. So filed a dispute and lost so the lady got to keep my credits even though I spent about half mine on a piece of $#*! fake necklace.

2/23/11

I've been using listia for about 2 months and can't WAIT to close my account. You list an item/people place 'point' bids, then you take your points and bid on something you want. Problem? There is such a fuss over buyer seller ratings, mistakes are rarely tolerated, some members don't look old enough to be in high school yet, and a whole lot of badmouthing and complaining. One of the first items i put up for auction was a set of 'one-of-a-kind glassware worth over $100. I got 1 bid for **1 point**!!!. my listing said 'local pickup only', the winner(for *1* point) was from the west coast and has been sending me hate-email for not shipping it.....get the Idea? Absolutely NOT worth the trouble, unless you have nothing to do BUT play listia games. H A T E D I T !!

The Best Auction Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber