US Government's NSF
gailr9

5 Reviews for Julep.com

▼ Sort by: recent

3/5/14

I have been a Maven for over 2 years now and I LOVE my Maven box! I have heard some complaints in the past, but I've personally never had a problem with them. I love the polish and for $20 a month, it's a great deal considering the polishes are $15 each! I love the beauty products that come along with each box. It's an absolute great deal and I highly recommend this subscription! You can always skip that month if nothing seems to suite you. There was 1 month that we had some "funky brushes" in the polish and they had quite a few people complain. About a week later I received 2 new bottle tops with a note saying they don't know what happened but they acknowledged the mistake and replaced them for me! I also had one bottle broken and they sent me a new bottle within a couple of days. To me, that's not a big deal considering how many beauty products I buy in the mail. They do a great job in packaging and the box always gets to me super fast and I love the whole process! Love being a Maven!!

1/30/14

What I like about julep is the surprise I get every month and the colors really are very unique and always fashionable. The discounts are great and it makes a great gift for friends living far away. Here is what I do not like-- I do not like how you cannot sign up for just month to month :(

1/2/14

Wonderful product! Great customer service--quick to respond fully and friendly. Affordable! Ability to buy one at a time, subscribe and buy automatically monthly, skip a month, change "styles" which gives you a different option of items included in your monthly box.

I have loved every box I've gotten so far!
(I am really not into buying loads of makeup and beauty products, but this box lets me get the girly side of me out.)

7/3/13

Good Service! Very nice people, although i was disappointed in the previous box. I loved the nail polishes but disappointed in the DD Cream( BB CREAM). It didn't match my skin, doesn't give any coverage, makes my skin feel sticky also the container was only half full. Love the packaging though.

2/28/13

Julep had me at "nail polish maven". Seriously though. Julep is a great service and as a maven I get all sorts of deals on beauty products, and I get bonuses for referring my friends. I guess the only problem with all these beauty subscription services is that you get stuff every month and sometimes I feel obligated (or lazy!) to keep things I might not buy otherwise so maybe I spend more money. But I still love Julep anyhow.

About Julep