US Government's NSF

2 Reviews for Jade and Juliet

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
11/1/13

I purchased a bikini from them over the summer and totally loved it! In terms of sizing my order seemed to fit me quite well, but then I'm a typically a medium. Pretty happy with my order and would buy again.

EXPERT
8/28/13

I bought a couple of dresses from them through TIPPR and what I got in the mail was 2 pieces of GARBAGE masquerading as dresses...never have I seen such cheap, ugly material...AND! they weren't even in my size. They sent dresses that were WAY too small.

I wrote to TIPPR, but knew that nothing would really come of that, so I wrote to Jade and Juliet and told them I wanted to return them and they said that it stated that all sales were final and the dresses could not be returned. I looked up the original transaction and it said nothing about no returns and everything was a final sale.

You don't get to do that in hindsight. I have already turned this matter over to my credit card company (YAY AMEX! for having such great customer service) and the money has already been placed back into my account and now these 2 stupid girls get to deal with AMEX instead of me.

BEWARE of this company. I don't know what dress the model was wearing, but it wasn't the cheap, ugly rags I got. And in 6 sizes too small? Don't order from them! Let's drive them out of business.

About Jade and Juliet