US Government's NSF

3 Reviews for Jade and Juliet

▼ Sort by: recent

New Reviewer
6/4/14

I ordered a bathing suit on a Monday May 19, the bathing suit was not shipped until Friday May 23rd. I only received 2 basic emails. One in order confirmation just showing the item I order and the price. 2nd email just to let me know my item was shipped, again not very detail. it only contained the tracking number which I couldn't even see at the time, I have to wait until the next day. No estimate time of arrival. I keep checking the website and the only information I was able to see is that it was processed thru china on the May 23rd then May25th.I called customer service and the representative told me that bathing suit was in back ordered, she offer to ask her manager to see if they could ship another piece so I could make it on time to my house before I leave for vacation but when she return my call, the answer was No. The website doesn't not show is the item is in back order. The website does not tell you in how many days your item will be ship.
Its been 16 days since I order the bathing suit and I still have not receive nor I know the estimated time of arrival.

New Reviewer
11/1/13

I purchased a bikini from them over the summer and totally loved it! In terms of sizing my order seemed to fit me quite well, but then I'm a typically a medium. Pretty happy with my order and would buy again.

EXPERT
8/28/13

I bought a couple of dresses from them through TIPPR and what I got in the mail was 2 pieces of GARBAGE masquerading as dresses...never have I seen such cheap, ugly material...AND! they weren't even in my size. They sent dresses that were WAY too small.

I wrote to TIPPR, but knew that nothing would really come of that, so I wrote to Jade and Juliet and told them I wanted to return them and they said that it stated that all sales were final and the dresses could not be returned. I looked up the original transaction and it said nothing about no returns and everything was a final sale.

You don't get to do that in hindsight. I have already turned this matter over to my credit card company (YAY AMEX! for having such great customer service) and the money has already been placed back into my account and now these 2 stupid girls get to deal with AMEX instead of me.

BEWARE of this company. I don't know what dress the model was wearing, but it wasn't the cheap, ugly rags I got. And in 6 sizes too small? Don't order from them! Let's drive them out of business.

The Best Womens Clothing Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber