US Government's NSF

291 Broadway, Suite 803
New York, NY 10007, USA
Tel: 1-800-237-3901
iyogicare@iyogi.com
Fastest iYogi complaint resolution available here.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lindaj13

I am an old woman and I have very little computer knowledge. (in 91 reviews)

lesterc1

When the so-called "gurus" at one of my ISPs (also my DSL provider) could not reslove my problem, they sent me to iYogi. (in 88 reviews)

rogerr32

Recently she lost all of her Office software, and the repair cost $150 and 5 days time. (in 64 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janiceg12
4/24/15

''Techs were very good and they got my computer fixed.
They solved my problems but they also almost always ,on evry occasion they tried to sell me a product or extent my contract.

audreys6
4/24/15

I have been using Iyogi support and security now for about 5 yrs. I like the idea that Iyogi is available 24/7. When i use "Live Help icon" I get instant help. If the tech is not able to help me, they will connect me with a higher level experience technician. I will continue with Iyogi. I like Iyogi so much that I have 3 computers covered by Iyogi. I also have ID protection from Iyogi. I feel SAFE with Iyogi!

rogerr32
4/23/15

Have had iYogi for 5 years, and they are the best. I've had all of the big names and some of the small ones over the past 20 years, but they all failed at one point or another. No antivirus can catch everything. Hackers are too numerous and smart, but iYogi solved each and every problem at no additional cost. I can happily recommend it to anyone. On the other hand, my wife has one of the big names in antivirus control on her computer. Recently she lost all of her Office software, and the repair cost $150 and 5 days time. They found 600+ viruses.

vincentc35
4/23/15

It is helpful to have techs that can be called up at a moment's notice to fix what's ailing your computer. They kept my old Dell in pretty good shape for several years until I bought a new Dell a week ago. But they do more than just fix. Not being a whiz on computer, if I need to do something that I'm not sure how to accomplish, they are there to help in that regard as well. They are very helpful and courteous too.

philipj13
4/22/15

I've been using iYogi for 5 years now. I'm in business for myself. They have provided invaluable back-office IT support for me and my business.

franh6
4/21/15

I have been a customer of IYOGI for about 4 years. They have always been able to get things back on track, but sometimes it takes longer than I would prefer which sometimes results in my waiting too long to ask for their help. Their technicians are always very courteous and for the most part are knowledgable

michaelz12
4/20/15

Iyogi technicians prove as being extraordinarily able to resolve most any need and or concern a customer may have. In fact the technicians may ask if you have extra available time as they often recommend updates and or to clean up and tune up my laptops. From time to time technicians also may recommend a product and or service of benefit value their customers.
It’s my opinion the technicians are not monetarily compensated by how many calls they take, rather compensated through customer feedback surveys ETC… This is a VERY Important fact to consider when considering Iyogi services. They are available 24 hours a day including all USA and International holidays.
I have been with Iyogi services for quite a long time, perhaps six years. They are always improving and willing to listen and take recommendations. My computer technical needs are normally closed as resolved pretty quickly however in the rarity of unable to fix – Technicians have the ability to escalate the issue to a higher more advanced technical team of experts. When they arrange a callback for me they are punctual with calling me back. There have been times when for whatever reason I was not able to take their call, they have no issues to call and follow up with their customers. Iyogi has several options to contact them for technical remote assistance. This support dock feature offers a nice service with a knowledgeable technician regardless how they are called upon. Personally my experience most of the time is positive. Most of the time I prefer to pick up the phone and call them. It’s my experience when you have a live call with remote assistance one can gain additional knowledge.
I enjoy and appreciate hearing the variety of Indian cultural accented voices. For the most part, the technicians are very pleasant and work diligently to resolve any issue you can think of. I most always can hear the smile in these technician voices.
I use their TechGeni automated tool all the time. It allows me to keep my system free of excessive cookies and junk files. It’s my experience management trains staff well and most always technicians are familiar with a variety of programs and applications. The most important thing to know here is that you are able to work with one technician for each and every question, program and or service need you may have. Technicians are careful and mindful to not access any of your personal information.
Another wards technicians will remind you to close any personal information. The remote assistance can be stopped by you at any moment.
Microsoft on the other hand for example: has to transfer you for each and every questions.
They also will not assist with anything that you did not purchase from them. Iyogi is most always willing to listen to their customer and will attempt to fix and or service any question or hardware functioning.

richardr60
4/20/15

It is nice to not have to take your computer to a shop to get it running well. IYogi is always willing to help. Sometimes the problem take quite awhile and they stay with it until the problem is solved. Overall I have been very happy.

thomasd48
4/19/15

I have been a subscriber to iyogi tech support for many years now. There tech support is unmatched, and the courteous and friendly tech representatives are truly passionate in what they do. with 24/7 support, iyogi has, without a doubt, set the standard in delivering exceptional tech support for customers worldwide. That is why I continue to be a loyal customer year after year.

bobbyw13
4/18/15

I have had the opportunity to use Iyogi technical support on several occasions. Each time I contacted them I was met with a warm reception and treated with courtesy. Each time I contacted the problem was resolved. Over the time I have been with Iyogi they have gained my respect and trust. I feel good about Iyogi and have recommended them to some of my friends and relatives.

janied2
4/18/15

iyogi has always been readily available to assist me when I found myself in a crisis The service has been very beneficial because I could count on iyogi to resolve my problems without ever having to leave my home.

johnh311
4/17/15

My experiences have been mostly positive. It's just when my computer acts up for the least unexpected reasons, issues that really shouldn't be going on like some that seem to me to be the smallest of problems. Then it's time for me to call. They are mostly willing and able to help me out and they usually do. My issues though are really wonders to me when I keep on getting them back. Whatever the source is that causes my pc to get them I'm assured the technicians will try the best that they can to resolve the issues. They are adamant in doing so. They are a very reasonable priced organization and support guiders that I'm happy to turn to. Well that is my review on how the support has been there and helpful to me. Thank-you.

henryp23
4/17/15

I have good results with iyogi the problem is when I have to talk to someone on the phone I cant understand what they are telling me communications is not good so that's why I use live help when using the phone the communications needs to be better so I can understand better but besides that everything is fine

luiss37
4/17/15

Always available in times of need. Just sit back and let them work. I can't ask for more. Very pleased with the service.

garyp42
4/16/15

i have had a vary good experiace with iyogi as my title says Outstanding job iyogi has done over the years compleatly satisfied

annal65
4/16/15

I have been with IYogi for at least 5 years. Don't know what I would do without them. I have found their services to be of the utmost value to me. You see I am a senior citizen and am not as computer literate as I would like to be, and the technicians at IYogi understand my lack of up to the minute knowledege about the computer and computer terms, and they go out of their way to help someone like me. I highly recommend their services.

joanl14
4/16/15

The over all experience with iYogi has been positive. They have always diagnosed my computer problems. I have friends who are afraid to talk to a service because they do not understand computer "talk" iyogi comes with courtesy and patience. I recommend them highly.

robertt63
4/15/15

Iyogi is a very reliable company to do business with. They have always been there when I needed help with my computers, day or night. I had a problem once that it took them all night to fix, but the tech told me he would get it fixed before he went off his shift. He came threw and sure enough he found my problem and had it fixed so I could use my machine the next morning. This company has been very good to me and my family for the last 4-5 years. I hope I will be able to keep their services for as long as I have computers.

inahc
4/15/15

Very good experience. Always let me know when my computer needs attention.
Usually have to call me several times before you are abel to reach me. Thank you for your excellent service. Stay blessed.
Sorry you have such a hard time trying to reach me.Church, work, and the gym keep me very busy.

barbaran20
4/15/15

I have been an iYogi customer for almost five years. I am extremely pleased with their service. I can count on them helping me 24/7. They are everything I need to keep my computer running and safe.

patriciat26
4/15/15

I have been a customer for over 5 years. They are available 24/7 and my problem is solved within 30 minutes.

hilliards10
4/15/15

BEEN WITH IYOGI FOR YEARS!! MY EXPERIENCE WITH IYOGI WAS EXCELLENT!!! OUTSTANDING PROFESSIONAL TECHNICIANS. I WOULD RECOMMEND IYOGI TO ANYONE WITH A COMPUTER!!! I CANNOT EXPRESS THE EXPERTISE OF IYOGI'S TECHNICIANS!! I TRULY DO RECOMMEND IYOGI AS A EXPERT,PROFESSIONAL,ORGNIZATION!!!

johnj173
4/14/15

I have been an IYOGI customer now for many years and must say my experiences with the IYOGI service has been really great. With computer issues, big and small, I have had over these years on both desktop and laptop computers IYOGI technicians have been really great, have resolved my issues for the most part in one session, are very understanding of my problems and answer related questions via online help in a very responsible and easy to understand way.
One negative thing I have experienced is that in some instances during verbal communication, it has been a little difficult for me to understand the technician due to his/her command of English - I might add however this has only occurred a couple of times and we got through it - that's the primary reason I have rated the service as 4 star and not 5 star.
I do like the IYOGI Genie and use this little fellow on a regular basis to identify and resolve issues to keep my computer running smoothly.

donaldg21
4/14/15

My experiences have always been positive no matter the reason for the contact. I found the technicians to be knowledgeable, easy to communicate with and courteous. They always corrected my problem in a very expeditious manner and kept me informed as the corrections were being made.

betttyw
4/12/15

I have had nothing but good service from this company. my computer is fixed the first time when I call with a problem

joeb143
4/12/15

IYOGI is available 24/7 to me and I have used them frequently over the last five years. From minor problems to major ones, they have the knowledge and ability to solve my PC problems. I really like the feature of not having to be on the phone, just communicate via the keyboard. Their techs are great.

paulg71
4/11/15

I have been a subscriber with iYogi for over 5 years. I have been extremely happy with the service I receive for technical support and various purchases I made.
I have never to my recollection had an issue they did not resolve,
The are very accommodating and polite when ever I had dealing with them on computer issues. When making contact they immediately responded and cleared up all issues.

regisr
4/10/15

iyogi has been very helpful in keeping my computer run smooth and up to date when every I have a problem iyogi is there to help fix my problem and clean my computer of viruses. they and very fast at fixing the computer

johnm454
4/10/15

Overall very positive. They always solve any problem. I will definitely continue to use them. One concern is they are always trying to sell something. Often I am tired after work and just want to get the problem fixed and move on. The selling conversations sometimes goo on and on.

philipc43
4/10/15

I've been an iYogi customer ever since Dell refused to extend services on my desktop computer nearly 10 years ago. I never regretted that decision. Throughout the years, iYogi support is always available every time I had a problem, whether it was a computer virus, or a Windows upgrade, or a disk crash. Moreover, I don't think any tech support service in the U.S. can and will ever match iYogi's pricing. The 24/7 service at iYogi is provided by college trained computer science majors, and software engineers. They are truly professionals. I hope iYogi will remain as a customer-oriented independent company, and not get swallowed up by a big company only interested in squeezing more money out of their customers and their own staff. Good job, iYogi, and good luck!

renet19
4/9/15

75% of the time I am happy with iYogi work. The other 25% of the time a get a dumn tech that wont admit he cant solve the problem. I found the best thing to do is hang-up on the techie and call back. The hold time it take for help is about 10 minutes.

pauld106
4/9/15

iYogi has been a pleasant experience. They have saved me from frustration time and time again with their knowledge of computer problems. Freeze-ups and lost information are restored quickly and will save you from losing hope many times when the matter is resolved. iYogi techs will give you their best effort with friendly and thoughtful manners. iYogi is most efficient with new users of the computer struggling to make sense of it all.

williams317
4/9/15

I have been using iYogi for the past Three yeans and have for the most part
that they fixed my problems. Their techs are very polite.

I recommend this company highly

johnm453
4/9/15

They give fast and efficient tech service - 24 hours a day.

susanb82
4/9/15

Their closing words are, "Good Karma" and that is what I have had since I subscribed to iYogi in 2009. Without exception, they have solved every problem I have had for six years, and some of them have been very challenging. I depend on iYogi to provide, install, and configure all my software and updates, including security protection. Their technicians are competent, polite, patient, and (best of all!) only one click away on my Support Dock at any time, day or night. "Delicious!"

rogers140
4/9/15

I have called different times with "slow" problems with my computer and other minor questions and problems with my system. The folks I talk with at IYOGI are very understanding and willing to help and fix the problem in a timely manner.

jervism
4/9/15

I have been a member for close to 5 years and have had excellent results with any problem's that I have had. It is difficult at times to understand the person with whom I am talking with. Two reasons
1. Foreign dialect
2. Speaks to rapidly
Both can usually be corrected by my requesting to slow down the conversation which will help me understand.

woodyt
4/7/15

I have had iYogi for many years and they have helped me through many issues with computer printer upgrade and warranties. I would highly recommend them and a technical service provider.

guym34
4/7/15

Oct 27 2009, I became a client of "IYOGI" not being computer literate,i wanted a source of dependable help,prior to iyogi i was involved with another company called
"SMART FRIEND" I was not satisfied with the help i got from them so i changed & have been with "IYOGI" for 6yrs and it's working out fine,i call as many times as i need help & they are always there,& if 1 tech can't resolve my issue, every effort is made by contacting senior techs or supervisor or escalating to specialist level 3,& i usually get a call from senior staff to ensure my issue is resolved satisfactorily.
PS. yes i can name a company i was dissatisfied with, after all it's my dime.

margaretl32
4/7/15

Have been a loyal subscriber to IYogi for about 4 years and have nothing but great respect for how they handle my situations.

williamy4
4/7/15

I HAVE BEEN WITH IYOGI FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS AND THEY HAVE ALWAYS FIX MY PROBLEM WITH MY COMPUTER. ONCE I HAD A POP UP THAT I COULDN'T GET RID OF BUT THEY GOT RID OF IT FOR ME. I HAD QUITE A FEW VIRUS THAT I ALSO COULDN'T GET RID OF BUT THEY MANAGE TO DO SO.

josephs95
4/4/15

Iyogi has protected my computers for 10 years or more. With their link right on one's computer, they respond within minutes, and always quickly corrected any problem I had, They even resolved problems which were nothing more than my lack of knowledge on running various programs. Compare that with my experience with what may be the well known computer support team I somehow got trapped into even though I already had Iyogi. I thought, "well I will try them" and did so Three times. Each time was three to five hours before they contacted me, and not one of those times did they correct the problem. At least one of those times, I analyzed how to correct it, and did so myself after they signed off. I simply could not possibly be in business if it were not for Iyogi, and with them I can work securely 16 hours a day, with only an occasional problem for them to correct. Thank you Iyogi. J.W. Smith.

alr28
4/4/15

Our experience with iYogi has been truly amazing. We have a small insurance agency operating in the states of Texas and Colorado in the USA. When we need help we just call on the technicians at iYogi. The problem is quickly solved either by screen sharing or just over the phone. What a blessing to have such a great team from iYogi to solve our problems.

dakshat
4/4/15

You have nice team to helping 24/7 365 days.

jagdisht

I did not see any communication using US MAIL

davidj124
4/4/15

During my subscription with IYOGI, my computer problems were fixed quickly and the technical support was very polite when handling any computer issues I had. Excellent Service!

helenb37
4/3/15

The technicians at IYogi are unfailingly patient and polite, even with those of us who do not know how to touch type. They have solved my computer problems without fail from viruses to linking up my ROKU to my computer. I recommend them highly for anyone like me who does not know how to fix any computer problems at all, or how to install anything.
Congratulations on a job well done!

bobd72
4/3/15

I have been with iyogi for several years and have been very pleased with them. They have solved many problems for me. They are very professional, timely and most of all their technicians are superb. If the first tech can't solve the problem, they go to another level of expertise to solve it. They are not on a time constraint when working with you, they take whatever time it takes. They will also make an appointment and call you back in cases where it can't be solved at that time. You can reach them 24/7, 365 days a year. So far, they have served me well and I would recommend them to anyone

shirleyj15
4/3/15

IYOGI has become like a family over the year to me , I had tried several different computer repair and protections for computers and need one that was very good . a friend told me well you know you mite want to try this company they do a lot of work for a lot of high class business and should be able to help you better after all you are a old lady .so I took her add vise as every thing I had to take my computer in to the local tecks some times it was 3 weeks before I got it back so yes I called IYOGI THEY ARE HAVE BEEN VERY GOOD TO ME POLITE AND VERY KNOWLAGEABLE TECKS they do what they can to help you and it does not take all darn day even for the worst of problems . thank god for IYOGI computer internet in my book they should get 10 stars not just 3 or 4 (I have only had one problem and that was late night I had a problem so I went to live help and got a 3 party person worker who really messed up but I contacted IYOGI and they tried thier best to make things right ) they sell id protection and computer services and even warrentys and is fairly reasonable if you check with other places you well see for your self they are good at what they do and they are affordable with in reason and 99.9 1/2 are truly tops !

christopherc49
4/3/15

For over 7 years I have had exceptional service with iYogi!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iYogi staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Can someone please tell me how the remote access works? I called them a while back and they were not able to help me, (my computer would not even boot up) so I got off the phone and began to see about my other options. Sure enough, I decided on a local shop that would fix my computer for $60. Meanwhile iYogi continued to call me. After I told them I was going to a local shop they said "Fine, well don't come running back to us when that local shop destroys your computer!" So I have moved on with my life, using my perfectly running computer, yet iYogi continues to call and harass me. Today, at least a full month later I get a welcome email from them asking to confirm my membership. I obviously did not sign up for anything.. the email made me nervous and I deleted it. I think they are mad and trying to hack my computer. Is that possible? lol
10/25/11
kellyh6
A: After learning that my son tried "reinstalling windows" to fix a virus infection he had gotten on our family computer I went into a state of panic.
This kid knows just about as much about computers as I do - next to nothing.
Sure enough, when I looked at the computer later that day the internet wasnt working and it would only boot up half of the time. I called Iyogi to get some help with my situation.

It was difficult, first, to get them to answer the phone and sencond, to talk to me patiently and explain the situation in language I could understand. I felt overwhelmed with technobabble that I did not understand and felt that I was being talked down to about the situation.

Im sorry im not a computer expert - I was explaining the situation the best I knew how - the internet wasnt working and it was having trouble starting at all! I arranged for one of their technicians to come to the house to check it out.

Long story short, the guy who came to assess the situation was very knowledgable but was late and made fun of my son for having tried to reinstall windows. Not something you'd expect from such a large company that supposedly hired qualified, intelligent and helpful technicians.

The technician was able to switch everything back with some kind of disc, after about two hours. But, not only was he rude, but I was charged an incredulous amount of money for something the tech described as "a quick fix".

After he left I got online to check reviews for the company only to learn that plenty of people have had similar run ins with this type of service (I learned I should be thankful the guy even showed up at all, actually). Upon further reading, I found a comapny called Secure Remote Support which offers the same types of service as Iyogi and called them out of curiosity to see what they would hve charged for the same repairs. I was blown away when they quoted a fraction of the price of the company i'd just paid big bucks to. (You live you learn, right?)

I'm glad I've got my computer working. Sure, It cost a lot and I had to deal with the attitude of a smart mouth kid, but my computer WAS fixed. Iyogi has been a reliable company for a few things but I assure you, never again will I turn to them for computer repairs unless it's a last resort. Since this incident, I've called on Secure Remote Support twice (Once for spyware removal, and once to recover some data I'd lost when the other tech reinstalled everything) and they always deliver top quality service. They even offered me a promotion on optimization that I took advantage of. I like going to a company that values their customers and takes pride in the work they do, and Im glad I've finally found that company.
4/2/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have iYogi software on my desktop. My subscription material tells me that I can have this same software on my laptop. How do I do that?
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the iYogi staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

2 Coupons for iYogi

No coupon code needed
Shop now at iYogi to save!
Go to iYogi
iYogi
iYogi?
Click here to post a review