US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

kellyl34
New Reviewer
7/17/14

This company is a total and complete SCAM! What they do is steal other data entry jobs traffic and drives it to their site to sell the same damn thing! Do not listen to ANYTHING they say. They are complete and total scammers! No one would try and help you then try to sell to you the SAME thing LOL. Get lost scammers.

petej
EXPERT
1/31/10

This site looks like a legit "scam" blog but if you take a closer look it looks to just to be another scam itself. They are trying to make people sign up for their own work at home scam: http://www.ivetriedthat.com/our-top-recommendation-the-wealthy-affiliate/

Don't fall for it.

deborahl
New Reviewer
1/24/10

My first review has to be about ivetriedthat.com, The two founders, Joe and Steve, started this website out of their own personal situations and desire to find work at home opportunities along with other "outside the box" marketing ideas.
From their website and in their own words "I've Tried That is the collaborative project of Joe and Steve.......a place with personal reviews of different online programs. We can try a bunch of different programs and give our opinions on them and all the while we'll try and make advertising cash on the side. Maybe even save some folks from getting scammed."

I stumbled onto this site when I too was checking out legitimate work at home scams and immediately subscribed to their daily email. There is no fee and both are accessable. Every email is a little lesson in what to beware of and they keep it simple. Too good to be true means just that--a scam.

I look forward to their posts and have contacted them on a few things and had immediate replies. They also feature guest posters, members who share their experiences. In this day and time with so many unemployed and searching for on line work with the hopes they are true, the work at home scams are everywhere. Joe and Steve write concise reviews pointing out the simple things to be done to not get involved with these scams that will debit your credit card and bank account to death. Personally I love the format and the guys themselves. Check it out if tempted by making $30,000 a month doing data processing at home. Seems a good fit with this site as well.

Best Product Reviews Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber