US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

fionae4
8/2/15

he's promoting his own wealthy affiliate product! site sounds legit.. but.. its all the same as all the scammers out there.. promoting their own products…

susied3
1/29/15

I started working with Steve in August of 2014 when I read one of his "scam reviews" about another product I was thinking about but instead I checked out his "#1 Recommendation" which is Wealthy Affiliate.

I did further research on the other opportunity and on Wealthy Affiliate. I decided to go with Wealthy Affiliate and fell it was one of the best decisions I have ever made.

I have been involved with Internet Marketing since 2008 and have seen many many things. Some really good, some not so good, some really just outright bad.

What I have found at Wealthy Affiliate and working with Steve has been all the really good in one place with many many other unexpected benefits. Steve has been extremely responsive when I have asked him for anything, ideas, brainstorming, "where to go find information about", "what do you think about my domain name choice", etc.

Not only is Steve available to answer my questions there is an entire community of many successful Internet Marketers available via Chat and/or blogs giving willingly of there time and experience.

I highly recommend ivetriedthat.com.

kellyl34
7/17/14

This company is a total and complete SCAM! What they do is steal other data entry jobs traffic and drives it to their site to sell the same damn thing! Do not listen to ANYTHING they say. They are complete and total scammers! No one would try and help you then try to sell to you the SAME thing LOL. Get lost scammers.

petej
1/31/10

This site looks like a legit "scam" blog but if you take a closer look it looks to just to be another scam itself. They are trying to make people sign up for their own work at home scam: http://www.ivetriedthat.com/our-top-recommendation-the-wealthy-affiliate/

Don't fall for it.

deborahl
1/24/10

My first review has to be about ivetriedthat.com, The two founders, Joe and Steve, started this website out of their own personal situations and desire to find work at home opportunities along with other "outside the box" marketing ideas.
From their website and in their own words "I've Tried That is the collaborative project of Joe and Steve.......a place with personal reviews of different online programs. We can try a bunch of different programs and give our opinions on them and all the while we'll try and make advertising cash on the side. Maybe even save some folks from getting scammed."

I stumbled onto this site when I too was checking out legitimate work at home scams and immediately subscribed to their daily email. There is no fee and both are accessable. Every email is a little lesson in what to beware of and they keep it simple. Too good to be true means just that--a scam.

I look forward to their posts and have contacted them on a few things and had immediate replies. They also feature guest posters, members who share their experiences. In this day and time with so many unemployed and searching for on line work with the hopes they are true, the work at home scams are everywhere. Joe and Steve write concise reviews pointing out the simple things to be done to not get involved with these scams that will debit your credit card and bank account to death. Personally I love the format and the guys themselves. Check it out if tempted by making $30,000 a month doing data processing at home. Seems a good fit with this site as well.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the I've Tried That staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hello could you tell me anything at all about Global Online Franchise? Is it legit? Thank you
2/6/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I'm interested in starting this business but I'm scared to. I have tried a lot of things just to get stung. I'm 65 years old and am not very good on computer and don't know much about computers. I'm going down from small time chicken farmer to on line business so I'm not sure how this will play out. can you give me some encouragement.
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the I've Tried That staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

I've Tried That?