US Government's NSF

San Francisco, CA 94107-1807

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

The shipping takes a while unless you buy from a US seller, so be prepared to wait from 2-4 weeks. (in 127 reviews)

I've ordered twice from the iOffer web site from 2 different sellers. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

For a number of years now I have done probably 90% of my shopping via internet web sites. This one, ioffer, is without doubt the worst one that I have ever dealt with. It absolutely cannot get any worse than this. I strongly recommend that you avoid this web site like the plague!

You should generally avoid this site. There's a big chance of not receiving your item plus you cannot contact the seller in any way after 60 days. Definitely disappointed.

Orderd some trainers never come took my money tried using my bank to take out more money from the seller gt18 bad bad bad experience won't order Anythink from this site again!!!!!!

I just had a bad experience with ioffer. I bought and paid some plastic curtains rings for $5.50 and paid with pay pal account. Seller never sent notification about shipping but sent email telling me my order was not complete because I had not paid. I knew that was a lie from the charge on my pay pal account. I tried to contact selling about this and got no response back from them at all. So I felt I had no choice but to go to pay pal and file a dispute because they were not going to send and even wanted me to pay again. After I did this I got a response right away from the seller and this time it was a cancellation of my order by the seller because they were claiming they could not ship to my country in the U.S. That is another lie. I checked out their items they claimed they had sold and everyone was to the USA. This seller had more than one name also IT was text&tileco when I ordered and sewbeitdesigns that the money was sent to. Also the reason they gave to pay pal of not shipping my order was my order was scheduled to be shipped out today but since the money was now being withheld it will not be. This was my first experience with Ioffer and will not be no more. Customer service sucks there is no way to make a formal compliant and they will try to rip you off and claim you have not paid when you have. I will stay away from this site. They are a lot of liars and rip off scammers on there. I have another order that I placed before this one and I am tracking that one now, but If I don't get it by the stated delivery date I will file a dispute on that one also. Even so never never again will I be doing business with ioffer again.

What a rip off. Bought 2 items that will never receive from sellers with great reviews & long service to site. They never even bother to say they dispatch item,countless messages left with no reply. The ioffer site has no part in transactions & not interested.

This is a scam site they steal ur money they stole mine

this web site is a scam i have ordered a lot from this site and received two items late and the rest has not arrived at all, they want payment twice and are unwilling to reply to queries about orders; there is bad communication which is just what they want in order that you get fed up chasing them for orders. please be careful this site is poison and they will take your hard earned money happily.

I ordered a purse that was listed as 100% leather. I took the extra step to email the shop owner t confirm that it was indeed 100% cow leather and not vinyl or pu leather or plastic etc. He assured me it was 100% leather. It took 2-3 weeks for me to get the purse only to get a cheap plastic purse. Definitely NOT leather. And not only is it a cheap vinyl it's not even a gook vinyl. I could have gone to a swap meet and got a better quality purse for $10. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. This was my 1st purchase on iOffer and it will be my last. I have filed a complaint and request for a refund on paypal and on iOffer. I am prepared to go to battle, which is what I expect. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy anything on this website. It's cheap crap.

Do not fall for this company. I bought a bag and they company told me it would be delivered within a week. Well it wasn't! I contacted them and the told me to wait 25-50 days, so I did. It got to 50days and no parcel. I contacted paypal and they told me that Ioffer tell you to wait up to 50 days as they know that after 45 days paypal will not help you but luckily for me the company was already under investigation.
It gets worse.
They company did provide a tracking number but sent it to a completely different country and it was signed for by someone else who's name is not even close to mine.
So once again I spoke to paypal who then told me that they are likely to have relatives that they send the parcels to so that it looks like they have sent the item!

Just don't bother

I discovered this site not long ago and was thrilled with the vast selection of purses, I ordered the Louis Vuitton Monogram Eclipse fashion bag #M51126, When it arrived, it was exactly as advertised.The style, price, quality and shipment was just what they told me it would be. . Happygirls8889 was a delight to work with and left messages every step of the way. I will definately do business with them in the future. I think it's all in which dealer you get, some good and some bad. This one is great........

I am very disappointed by work of the
I ordered one product, but they sent me another product that I don't need.

I have purchased 6 items in the past year from 4 different sellers and all items were on time as promised and were of great quality. You have to look through the sellers reviews and decide from there.

i`ve ordered two pairs of shoes,but received only any support from the site neither contact with the seller...dont buy anything from this scum.

Just received my order navy converse an I love them will def be shoppin again

Have ordered 4 items - wallet, watch, bracelet and ring
I have received all items and for price paid they are excellent quality
I did have to wait 5 weeks for ring but the rest came within 3 weeks

Avoid this site!I have had multiple problems with sellers,items sent were totally different to what I paid for and shown on their site,some items were very poor quality.Some items were not sent and I was given an untraceable tracking number and very poor communication and don't waste your time lodging any disputes on ioffer because nothing happensAVOID AVOID AVOID!

Worese attitude to customers. Like junkjard. Lot of things, but mostly nothing to buy. Hard to navigate site. Wont use it again. Some sellers are kinda dealing things that are not gona be sent

stop buying from its merely pure scam!!! i had purchased from ZHANG YI (real name) and using ZHENYONGXONG021 on IOFFER. I had puchased from this seller a watch and the above named had given me tracking number that the parcel was being shipped in the USA.i emailed the ZHANG YI that im not from USA. waited for few weeks until i cannot track the parcel anymore. and until now i was not able to get what i had paid for.DO NOT TRUST ANYBODY ON IOFFER MAKE A SECURE PAYMENT LIKE PAYPAL IN ORDER FOR YOU TO RECOVER THE MONEY YOU PAID FOR THIS SCAMMERS!!!

Please, please, please stay away from his site. They only sell junk. I don't believe any single of the reviews there. Yo can't jump to read bad reviews as in amazon, it's all fake. I bought a Michael Kors watch which for the price I paid I was expecting to be fake but we all know there are fakes and fakes. This is the cheapest piece of sh*t you can ever imagine. On top of that it doesn't work. The hands of the watch get stuck at 10:50 and that's it. It's really a waste of time (it takes forever to arrive!) and money. I've learnt my lesson. Next time you want to get rid of some money give it to charity, much much better feeling inside that when someone cons you for a stupid watch!

Stay away from this site. Most of the things they sell are FAKE!!! They can't even respond to you in English. This is my first time going through a dispute for some earphones I purchased. I should have known it was to good to be true. I truly hope I can get a refund from paypal and I will never deal with this crooked website again.

i buy a dvd from bikini summer movie when i received i was dissapointed because the seller never answered my complaint even just one person of the table desk answer and she said that the seller contacted with me in some days but nobody did now for me i dont recommend this site and i am sorry for this but that company is a piece of $#*! never can compete with amazon or ebay

Ioffer is like the Chinese flee market if u don't know what ur doing then u will not like it's
U have to barder and u have to be straight foeword and not picky
The prices are decent
I got a fake wallet that was good quality Pandora stuff a watch or two not bad for what I paid sellers are annoying tho

Been over a month since I ordered a pair of shoes, absolutely no contact from the seller or any information on the where abouts of my product. I know this is a review for the WEBSITE and not the sellers but I think the website is at fault for allowing someone with 'positive' feedback to make descriptions on a false pretense that they will be here within a desired time for customers, and here I am a month later.

shoes came in wrong size. They offered for me to return. postage to China 22.00 shoes cost 19.00 kept shoes.

seller: 2013 NEW CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA BLACK SUEDE CAT FLAT SHOES from www19888. Never delivered shoes in 9 1/2 and kept delaying me. Ioffer customer service was not any help. Stay away from them and use a reputable site like ebay

I purchased a mk bag over a month ago with the notion that it will arrive in 10 days. The next day after they took payment he gave a fake tracking # that I plugged in on all shipping sites comes up not found. Contact seller all he started is that it shipped wait a lil longer. In my opinion they all are con artist even the owner of the site to allow such a thing. Wish I knew about this site before I purchased. I would have never took the chance. I will stick with eBay from now on out.

80% of the item in here, most of them came to me in different as the picture that been showing in the ioffer website. They was fake and look very bad. One sell name " Inexpensive3690" told me to cancel my order and never refund my money back!

I ordered three things all off of different sellers. Only one of them came. But the other two items I have been waiting for still have not arrived. I ordered this about two months ago. The same day they took the money out of my account. I don't recommend this website to anyone it's a piece of crap!!

I ordered bedding sheets a month ago, and after a month of going back and forth and the seller telling me I need to be patient, I get a small box from China in the mail
what was inside? a piece of metal
I am filing a dispute on paypal for this

On 17 August 2013 I ordered 4 items from 4 different suppliers and paid with PayPal. All of them kept me 2 months busy with all kinds of promises that goods on their way. Finally no goods arrived and it was too late to open dispute on PayPal for refund. Opening dispute on IOffer is useless. The site does nothing and claims it is only an intermediary. 2 of the supplier lied that goods had arrived and i didnt pick them up. The other 2 simply dont answer. And they are still on IOffer although the site knows that they did not delivered and took the money.

Very upset. I ordered glasses for my son. They never arrived. There is no contact phone number and no place to write a complaint. I paid through Pal and Im livid. It was a Christmas gift ! The seller was LOVECOME

I ordered something on iOffer back in November 2013. I used Paypal. They took the money and said I never paid. I have a transaction number etc... Never got the items I paid for. I have sent numerous request to iOffer and they just don't get back to me. Don't do it. It's a scam...

I have been ordering from this site for about 2-3 years never had a problem with not receiving my items the only this is do not order in mid Dec. or Jan because that is around Chinese New years and everything shuts down. I love the quality of the items I brought I have gotten purses, shoes, clothing, wallets ect never had a problem but if they do not take payment via paypal I do not deal with them it's that simple

I have ordered knifes,clothes,dre beats and manyzippos and lighters and lock picks so I know that this site is legit

Hi, I am a teenager like any other teen in america now days love fashion now when i saw i thought i hit jackpot I THOUGHT WRONG i ordered a dolce and gabanna shirt in size XL gray when i got about 2 months later it was whit and size XS then i said ok jus a mistake every one makes mistakes plus it made a great gift for my girl friend so i went back ordered some beats by dre i got then 3 months later and within a week of having the fake ass b on the side started to so i tried one more time n bought a hermes belt which never came so good look using ioffal ha get the joke.

Do not buy from luckgirl869. Sellet taking money and do not sent items.

Do Not order from these people they are all from china and besides that the products are horrible. i ordered a Lv belt and they sent me a entirely different one, another product I got a LV speedy 30 bag and it was awful it looked so fake both zippers were broke and none of the handles were sown on, another purchase i got a LV large bag and the handles were so thin and the ties on the side were also each one of these items were terrable and they wouldnt give a refund. I have reported them of making fake products. DO NOT BUY FROM these 3 people.
XUEXiNERlAi686 the next person is---------------------------------------
GUANSHANGJIAGUANG then one more--------------

horrible service. will never buy anything from this website. never got what i end up buying and ofcourse never got a response of the seller or my item. please be careful while buying anything from ( happyzhen) (happyzhen) Horrible seller.

I am a seller on I Offer and have been for a long time I Offer is a very unt rusting company 000000000 customer support and their poor poor customer support hurts me all the time they have charged me so much in $$$$$$$ for seller fees on items I never was paid for by a buyer and then I get neg feedback from buyers most outside the USA that think I as a seller will ship and get paid later I Offer has no customer support at all if I have a problem good luck its my problem for good I Offer away's gets their fees they could care less about their sellers its a wonder they still are in business after all this time

I ordered Mister Ed--The Complete Series from (seller name: avantgarde101) and it was missing the first 2 episodes from season 4. The seller claimed they got the series from someone else and refused to take any responsibility for the missing episodes. Beware--this is NOT the complete Mister Ed series and the seller couldn't care less.

Filed complaint with paypal and they put item in dispute and I get refund many cases.
Beware this sellers:
luckkyyy(send item, but different(cheaper)than pics)
jiameng2013(send item, but different(cheaper)than pics)
I just leave negative transaction for 366xiha and when I go to look it-It`s suddenly good transaction!!!I write that I get nothing and beware, paypal refund me-and suddenly it`s 4-stars rate!!!!
Now I learned that you can`t trust ratings!!!!They change it!I`m angry because I never left positive if I get nothing and dispute a claim!

Ioffer is a scam for some sellers but not all of them. I ordered a bag Sept. 23 from selanr which is a scam. I ordered a wallet Sept 28 and never received it, this is from huanghe88688. I didn't get my dress from bmw2588. I did have a good experience with haney2011, kennysky, and feelgood1025

Scam Alert I wasted time and money. Don't even bother.

Ioffer is as safe as gambling in Vegas, you spin the wheel and you takes your chances. My dvd Man Without A Star was most likely copied from a VHS tape. My second disappointment was, I am unable to rate ioffer with a lower rating.

Do not buy on Ioffer from these sellers:

Yapaa (gongfu2012) sold me a belt, but never send it. I never received it. He gived me false trackingnumbers etc... He told me everytime to send me an onother one. After 5 months still waiting. Watch out for this seller. He is a scam.

longfeiyanwu sold me a pair of shoes. After payment he said that he does not has these shoes anymore, he asked if i wanted another pair of shoes. I said no, i want my money back. He told me several times that he would pay me back. I never received the money. Watch out for this seller. He is a scam.

I have purchase several pairs of Beats by Dre, Uggs, Louis Vuitton belts, etc etc they have just about everything you could think of for very very cheap. keep in mind it comes from China so the clothing is cut very small . And the shipping could takes forever ! So my advice, don't buy clothes for heavy set people. Order 1-3 months in advance. And the more you spend the better the quality. Read ALL reviews and order from sellers with high ranked stars. Only finalize your transaction via PayPal and PayPal ONLY!! ioffer is pretty legit to me . Go check it out. Keep it a secret thou.

I questioned the seller before I placed my order of the 15-20 day delivery time. He confirmed that it would be 20 days from the day I placed my order. I was concerned about this as it was a wedding present for my husband on August 31 and I was placing my order on August 17 but I decided it would be okay. I placed my order on August 17, we had our wedding and we went on our 2 week honeymoon. I fully expected it to be here when we returned. It was not. I contacted the seller and requested a tracking number so I could track my order. He replied back with "it shipped and you should have your purchase by September 20. September 20 rolled around and we still did not have the order. He informed me that it entered my country on September 29 and that we should have it by October 10. It is now October 30 and I still have not received my order. I have purchased many items from his country as well as Taiwan, Japan, Europe ect... and not one of them has taken longer than 3 weeks. In addition, I placed an order on October 1 from China and received them 12 days later. It has now been 77 days and 2 and a half months since I placed my order. This is unacceptable! I am at this point convinced my order was never shipped. The seller has always been great with communicating back to me but NEVER with any solid information AND I have requested a VALID tracking number numerous times and he always gives me the same one which doesn't work. I tried to get my money back and no one will help AND Paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute an order and get a refund... Past that they won't help you either! Just a heads up. I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone!

IOffer leaves you on your own if there is a problem with the seller. When you complain to IOffer they tell you that the seller has been suspended because they violated their policies and yet they ask you to contact the seller, who by now does not respond to any requests. In addition,the site is confusing and not user friendly.
After several weeks and many e-mails to the seller, to IOffer and to Paypal I would never use this site again or recommend it to anyone. In addition the sellers use several names and email addresses so its almost impossible to recognize who you are dealing with.

This site is full of Chinese scammers. Period.

You've been warned

ordered and paid for item. Thought I would never received item, which was paid for thru paypal. Filed complaint with paypal and they put item in dispute. Seller finally sent item but it did take roughly 25 days to get. Now that I know it can take a very long time to receive, I may order again. Item was beautiful and exactly as I had ordered. ioffer has many many different sellers and I may have happened to get a very average one, I don't know, but I was very surprised after thinking I had lost my money and would not receive item. I did contact paypal and updated them on the arrival of the purchase.

50 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
1 week ago
A: Sales tax is charged in the states where the seller lives or stores the product.

Many overseas sellers neither live or store inventory in the US, thus they don't legally need to charge sales taxes.

You'll need to contact the seller to see if taxes are required from your city and state.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for iOffer