US Government's NSF

Categories: Auction, Classifieds, Clothing
82 S Park St
San Francisco, CA 94107-1807
dnsadmin@ioffer.com

People interested in iOffer are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chriso1

Asking a seller, in public, "is this a real one", is *not* a substitute and not at all recommended! (in 116 reviews)

teahj

I have had 1 item never shipped and 4 poor quality items. The saying you get what you pay for is true. (in 80 reviews)

noahf13

Secondly, use paypal unless you have had success with a certain seller sending checks or money orders. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andreal17
1/15/14

shoes came in wrong size. They offered for me to return. postage to China 22.00 shoes cost 19.00 kept shoes.

janetb19
1/7/14

seller: 2013 NEW CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA BLACK SUEDE CAT FLAT SHOES from www19888. Never delivered shoes in 9 1/2 and kept delaying me. Ioffer customer service was not any help. Stay away from them and use a reputable site like ebay

ramonicaa
1/5/14

I purchased a mk bag over a month ago with the notion that it will arrive in 10 days. The next day after they took payment he gave a fake tracking # that I plugged in on all shipping sites comes up not found. Contact seller all he started is that it shipped wait a lil longer. In my opinion they all are con artist even the owner of the site to allow such a thing. Wish I knew about this site before I purchased. I would have never took the chance. I will stick with eBay from now on out.

lenap4
1/1/14

80% of the item in here, most of them came to me in different as the picture that been showing in the ioffer website. They was fake and look very bad. One sell name " Inexpensive3690" told me to cancel my order and never refund my money back!

yamilav
12/28/13

I ordered three things all off of different sellers. Only one of them came. But the other two items I have been waiting for still have not arrived. I ordered this about two months ago. The same day they took the money out of my account. I don't recommend this website to anyone it's a piece of crap!!

noora3
12/27/13

I ordered bedding sheets a month ago, and after a month of going back and forth and the seller telling me I need to be patient, I get a small box from China in the mail
what was inside? a piece of metal
IT WAS A FRAUD
I am filing a dispute on paypal for this

henrir7
12/24/13

On 17 August 2013 I ordered 4 items from 4 different suppliers and paid with PayPal. All of them kept me 2 months busy with all kinds of promises that goods on their way. Finally no goods arrived and it was too late to open dispute on PayPal for refund. Opening dispute on IOffer is useless. The site does nothing and claims it is only an intermediary. 2 of the supplier lied that goods had arrived and i didnt pick them up. The other 2 simply dont answer. And they are still on IOffer although the site knows that they did not delivered and took the money.

dawnr7
12/20/13

Very upset. I ordered glasses for my son. They never arrived. There is no contact phone number and no place to write a complaint. I paid through Pal and Im livid. It was a Christmas gift ! The seller was LOVECOME

gl984
12/20/13

I ordered something on iOffer back in November 2013. I used Paypal. They took the money and said I never paid. I have a transaction number etc... Never got the items I paid for. I have sent numerous request to iOffer and they just don't get back to me. Don't do it. It's a scam...

hannaht3
12/17/13

I have been ordering from this site for about 2-3 years never had a problem with not receiving my items the only this is do not order in mid Dec. or Jan because that is around Chinese New years and everything shuts down. I love the quality of the items I brought I have gotten purses, shoes, clothing, wallets ect never had a problem but if they do not take payment via paypal I do not deal with them it's that simple

joeh48
12/17/13

I have ordered knifes,clothes,dre beats and manyzippos and lighters and lock picks so I know that this site is legit

jamesw98
12/14/13

Hi, I am a teenager like any other teen in america now days love fashion now when i saw ioffer.com i thought i hit jackpot I THOUGHT WRONG i ordered a dolce and gabanna shirt in size XL gray when i got about 2 months later it was whit and size XS then i said ok jus a mistake every one makes mistakes plus it made a great gift for my girl friend so i went back ordered some beats by dre i got then 3 months later and within a week of having the fake ass b on the side started to so i tried one more time n bought a hermes belt which never came so good look using ioffal ha get the joke.

mk31
12/14/13

Do not buy from luckgirl869. Sellet taking money and do not sent items.

he4456
12/11/13

Do Not order from these people they are all from china and besides that the products are horrible. i ordered a Lv belt and they sent me a entirely different one, another product I got a LV speedy 30 bag and it was awful it looked so fake both zippers were broke and none of the handles were sown on, another purchase i got a LV large bag and the handles were so thin and the ties on the side were also each one of these items were terrable and they wouldnt give a refund. I have reported them of making fake products. DO NOT BUY FROM these 3 people.
XUEXiNERlAi686 the next person is---------------------------------------
GUANSHANGJIAGUANG then one more--------------
WOYAOZHiFUFAJiA

alexisr20
12/10/13

horrible service. will never buy anything from this website. never got what i end up buying and ofcourse never got a response of the seller or my item. please be careful while buying anything from ( happyzhen) (happyzhen) Horrible seller.

cs57
12/6/13

I am a seller on I Offer and have been for a long time I Offer is a very unt rusting company 000000000 customer support and their poor poor customer support hurts me all the time they have charged me so much in $$$$$$$ for seller fees on items I never was paid for by a buyer and then I get neg feedback from buyers most outside the USA that think I as a seller will ship and get paid later I Offer has no customer support at all if I have a problem good luck its my problem for good I Offer away's gets their fees they could care less about their sellers its a wonder they still are in business after all this time

jn15
11/30/13

I ordered Mister Ed--The Complete Series from rbhedlund101@gmail.com (seller name: avantgarde101) and it was missing the first 2 episodes from season 4. The seller claimed they got the series from someone else and refused to take any responsibility for the missing episodes. Beware--this is NOT the complete Mister Ed series and the seller couldn't care less.

someoned
11/29/13

Filed complaint with paypal and they put item in dispute and I get refund many cases.
Beware this sellers:
lovestory110
366xiha
mon2013store
boomingcat
luckkyyy(send item, but different(cheaper)than pics)
jiameng2013(send item, but different(cheaper)than pics)
ranran2
mrsasa
rotem37
I just leave negative transaction for 366xiha and when I go to look it-It`s suddenly good transaction!!!I write that I get nothing and beware, paypal refund me-and suddenly it`s 4-stars rate!!!!
Now I learned that you can`t trust ratings!!!!They change it!I`m angry because I never left positive if I get nothing and dispute a claim!

brendaw21
11/25/13

Ioffer is a scam for some sellers but not all of them. I ordered a bag Sept. 23 from selanr which is a scam. I ordered a wallet Sept 28 and never received it, this is from huanghe88688. I didn't get my dress from bmw2588. I did have a good experience with haney2011, kennysky, and feelgood1025

alanal1
11/4/13

Scam Alert I wasted time and money. Don't even bother.

aaronw22
11/2/13

Ioffer is as safe as gambling in Vegas, you spin the wheel and you takes your chances. My dvd Man Without A Star was most likely copied from a VHS tape. My second disappointment was, I am unable to rate ioffer with a lower rating.

katrienv
11/2/13

Do not buy on Ioffer from these sellers:

Yapaa (gongfu2012) sold me a belt, but never send it. I never received it. He gived me false trackingnumbers etc... He told me everytime to send me an onother one. After 5 months still waiting. Watch out for this seller. He is a scam.

longfeiyanwu sold me a pair of shoes. After payment he said that he does not has these shoes anymore, he asked if i wanted another pair of shoes. I said no, i want my money back. He told me several times that he would pay me back. I never received the money. Watch out for this seller. He is a scam.

janej21
11/1/13

I have purchase several pairs of Beats by Dre, Uggs, Louis Vuitton belts, etc etc they have just about everything you could think of for very very cheap. keep in mind it comes from China so the clothing is cut very small . And the shipping could takes forever ! So my advice, don't buy clothes for heavy set people. Order 1-3 months in advance. And the more you spend the better the quality. Read ALL reviews and order from sellers with high ranked stars. Only finalize your transaction via PayPal and PayPal ONLY!! ioffer is pretty legit to me . Go check it out. Keep it a secret thou.

ns14
10/30/13

I questioned the seller before I placed my order of the 15-20 day delivery time. He confirmed that it would be 20 days from the day I placed my order. I was concerned about this as it was a wedding present for my husband on August 31 and I was placing my order on August 17 but I decided it would be okay. I placed my order on August 17, we had our wedding and we went on our 2 week honeymoon. I fully expected it to be here when we returned. It was not. I contacted the seller and requested a tracking number so I could track my order. He replied back with "it shipped and you should have your purchase by September 20. September 20 rolled around and we still did not have the order. He informed me that it entered my country on September 29 and that we should have it by October 10. It is now October 30 and I still have not received my order. I have purchased many items from his country as well as Taiwan, Japan, Europe ect... and not one of them has taken longer than 3 weeks. In addition, I placed an order on October 1 from China and received them 12 days later. It has now been 77 days and 2 and a half months since I placed my order. This is unacceptable! I am at this point convinced my order was never shipped. The seller has always been great with communicating back to me but NEVER with any solid information AND I have requested a VALID tracking number numerous times and he always gives me the same one which doesn't work. I tried to get my money back and no one will help AND Paypal only gives you 45 days to dispute an order and get a refund... Past that they won't help you either! Just a heads up. I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone!

dianas16
10/23/13

IOffer leaves you on your own if there is a problem with the seller. When you complain to IOffer they tell you that the seller has been suspended because they violated their policies and yet they ask you to contact the seller, who by now does not respond to any requests. In addition,the site is confusing and not user friendly.
After several weeks and many e-mails to the seller, to IOffer and to Paypal I would never use this site again or recommend it to anyone. In addition the sellers use several names and email addresses so its almost impossible to recognize who you are dealing with.

michaelp69
1,212 helpful votes
10/17/13

I know a lot of people will disagree with me on this but this is the way I feel....

If you buy from websites based in China, Nigeria, Congo, Namibia, Iran, Syria, etc etc... a good rule of thumb is don't buy technology (phones, computers, cars etc...) and food (baby food, formula etc...).
If you buy anything at all...buy cheap plastic things like cd holders and make sure they aren't priced over $5. This goes for palm reading too.
Also when you order from places like this don't give them a credit card number otherwise you will be overcharged. Use something safer like a disposable credit card that only has $5 of credit.

PS. Don't order more than one item at a time that way your never out more than $5.

davids186
10/7/13

This site is full of Chinese scammers. Period.

You've been warned

ea913
10/4/13

ordered and paid for item. Thought I would never received item, which was paid for thru paypal. Filed complaint with paypal and they put item in dispute. Seller finally sent item but it did take roughly 25 days to get. Now that I know it can take a very long time to receive, I may order again. Item was beautiful and exactly as I had ordered. ioffer has many many different sellers and I may have happened to get a very average one, I don't know, but I was very surprised after thinking I had lost my money and would not receive item. I did contact paypal and updated them on the arrival of the purchase.

fedu4
9/26/13

WHAT A BUNCH FOR BLOODY CROOKS. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE YOU WILL EITHER GET NOTHING SENT TO YOU OR GET SOMEONE ELSES GARBAGE." EITHER WAY THEY WILL SAY IT IS YOU LYING AND STEALING FROM THEM.

kerib1
9/25/13

Every single experience, 9 in total, has been a nightmare. I have bought boots and was sent a clock, I have paid and seller is removed from site and I have to fight to have my money returned, I have been shipped the wrong sizes of items and lose money returning them even though it is not my fault, I have been sent felt when its supposed to be leather. Many sellers claim to be in USA and the package comes from China or Korea and when you have to return it, you have to pay absurd shipping. Overall it is a site with way too many con-artists and not worth the trouble. If you want to try it it at least make sure to use PayPal so you have a pretty decent shot at getting your money back when disaster strikes. I also find their rating system to be pretty much useless. I leave negative feedback and it shows up with 5 stars when my only options are positive, neutral, or negative - not a good rating system at all.

mohameds2
9/19/13

i have good experience buying from ioffer , in general all transactions were perfect , sellers. items . no problems at all except sometimes the sellers too slow to respond or they sometimes do not answer your question as you sent it to them !

vikramjits
9/13/13

I was a seller on ioffer and I found that someone used my debit card and made purchases on it from Bulgaria. It is amazing how a few days before this happened I was chatting with ioffer support and the same debit card gets used and all of a sudden my bank blocks the transactions suspecting fraudulent activity.

I would say never trust ioffer as they are a fraud company and their employees can steal your card information if they know you are not US based or are otherwise a sucker for cyber crime.

I did get my money back (approx $300) from my bank but I swear I will never use ioffer again.

angieh6
9/12/13

Not all sellers are terrible on Ioffer. I've only had 2 bad experiences and that was cause they took forever to ship something. Also I only buy dvds.

jerryz3
9/11/13

This site is full of con artist and thieves. I have had two recent dealings with sellers on this site, one argued with me that I never paid him, once I sent him proof of his cashing money order, then he would not even return my emails. The other seller has taken payment from PayPal and that is the last I heard from him, Would not respond to email request , nothing. Highly recommend if you are addicted to this site and can not stay away at least do the following. Never, ever pay with anything but PayPal. They will stand behind you. I know from personal experience.
Thieves are offering these great deals just hoping you give them your credit card information. The only thing you will get is your credit card billed to the limit !
Next, do not send personal check, they also would love to have the account number and bank sending numbers on your check, And last, here is where I got it. Do not send a money order. Once cashed you have no recourse other to take to court and these thieves know how hard and expensive it is for you to get them there.
Again, shop Ebay and other sources. Stay far away from Ioffer.

ianb48
9/2/13

Hi I have bought about ten items from Ioffer.most of them have been very good value for the price paid,all have been as described.All have been fakes,but any one who thinks they are buying the real thing at the prices asked is a bit misguided.The best items I have bought have been polo shirts tee shirts pullovers ect. Some have been very good quality indeed makes me wonder how much better the real thing can be.All in all I like Ioffer yes it can be frustrating,and you do get some strange answers to questions asked but it is up to the buyer to make the right judgement pay his or her money and take their chances so far I have been very lucky.

kimboh
8/28/13

I purchased a Tracy Chapman DVD from seller Angeloflove33 for US$16.00.
The DVD arrived but never worked
Seller promised to replace but never did and does not reply to emails.

Don't deal with this Seller

Just a Rip Off!!

charlesw35
8/26/13

I ordered a DVD of the 1935 film "Crime and Punishment" with Peter Lorre. It was sent from Greece. The DVD box and the DVD itself had the correct image of the 1935 film, HOWEVER, the DVD is actually a 2002 film with Crispin Glover. The "sellers" address is ritsos@tellas.gr, I don't know any name or firm.
iOffer will not help me and tells me I must contact the seller. I have emailed them dozens of times with no response. iOffer does not deserve this one star!
Charles H. Winecoff - 8/26/13

bruceb45
8/16/13

I'm a seller on iOffer and, yes, sometimes it isn't perfect, but, I have had mainly good experiences in my 5 years. I sell nothing but DVD's, I'm located in the U.S. and NEVER would buy a product from a dealer in Asia! Yes, I accept only Paypal so if a buyer has an issue, it can quickly be resolved (Thank goodness, that hasn't happened yet with me!). So, PLEASE....don't put ALL sellers on iOffer in the "ripoff, scam artist" category. Believe it or not, but, there are a lot of honest dealers on iOffer.

roberts135
8/8/13

I purchased an item via ioffer for $550 and the seller, IRONMAN2010, cancelled the transaction right after it was paid for via Amazon Payments. He even acknowledged receipt of the payment.

He had a decent feedback rating so I felt safe dealing with him despite another complaint similar to this one. I think ioffer feedback is rigged. He never communicated with me after acknowledging receipt of my payment and ioffer won't do anything about it. All they did was kick the seller out, but they didn't care at all about me and will do nothing to help me track him down. I will try and take him to small claims court.

I tried many options but am just screwed. What a scam!!!!!!!! NEVER, EVER use ioffer!! You'll most likely get scammed and ioffer couldn't care less.

Stick to Ebay.This won't happen with them.

stuarts26
7/30/13

Seller Flagdealer is a thief! I purchased a ring in October 2012, it is now July 2013, nothing ever received, seller won't respond, ioffer customer service is non existent and PayPal will not help as they don't protect you if using ioffer! Stay away for sure, I threw 80.00 in the trash to a criminal in Flagdealer

katl17
7/22/13

I thought about buying an item on iOffer and was in contact with seller. He and I both agreed not to complete the transaction. No transaction ever took place. Ioffer kept sending me invoices for the transaction anyway. The would-be seller sent me emails with copies of the invoices on which he had marked the transaction canceled. Nevertheless, ioffer marked me as a "nonpaying buyer" and threatened to damage my reputation on their site.

Also, on most shopping websites, you can put an item in the cart and until you make it absolutely clear that you are buying the item, there is no transaction. DO NOT PUT ITEMS IN YOUR IOFFER CART. IF YOU DO, THEY WILL IMMEDIATELY SEND YOU AN INVOICE BEFORE ANY TRANSACTION HAS BEEN COMPLETED. Several years ago, I had a few good transactions with them. But I will NEVER go near that site again.

moria15
7/9/13

In March of this year I order a keyboard from oldtaxstore located on the iOffer website. I had tried several other more popular sites but my computer is quite old and finding parts are not always that easy. So when I saw that Mr. Davidson (oldtaxstore) had the keyboard I needed, I ordered it. Yes, I checked into his reviews but on the iOffer site, had I checked elsewhere then I would have known not to order from this website.
It is now July and I have never received the keyboard nor has he returned the $25.29 I paid. In the four months since I paid for my order, I have sent him several emails and I got a couple replies with excuses. I have tried to file a complaint with iOffer which turned out to be a joke. I have a filed a complaint with the BBB and internet crime complaint center(ic3). I figure if enough people who have been scammed by this website, file complaints then maybe it will get looked into or maybe shut down.

In the meantime, if your thinking about ordering from oldtaxstore or iOffer, don't.

lucyb4
6/27/13

Signing up to Ioffer in the first place was a disaster waiting to happen.
They keep depulicating the same invoice for an item.
They charged me an extra item but gave me back my money for it.
They have taken money and given me invoice.
Seller is not being helpful now.
Still have not recieved tracking number they said they would give me.
The package is now a week late.
Not to mention it is my first time buying something over the net.
I hope they haven't taken my money.
Well I'm sick of waiting and sick of talking about the issues. I'm taking action.
I'll spread bad news everywhere possible, blow up the werehouse and drain them.

ahmedg6
6/12/13

I have been shopping on Ioffer like forever years like bought multiple items site is great the majority of products are counterfeit but its awesome so I don`t know what the hell all these comments are complaining about, Oh and this is a real comment believe it or not

sarahm16
5/31/13

To be quite honest i am very pissed at this site.
I started selling on there and then my account was suspended FOR NO REASON. i msged them asking why it has been suspended and they reply saying "we are sorry you are having troubles with an order please contact the seller"
My reply was " DID YOU EVEN READ MY MESSAGE I SENT YOU?"
considering the answer had nothing to do with my question. the next reply i got was it saying something about fees and credit cards. I have paid all my fees and everything...

stupid company that cant even read

anam27
5/16/13

the products sold on this site are great and the value is perfect. The orders take a while to arrive, but never have problems

stefanog2
4/24/13

They charge you non refundable fees to approve your account. That's probably how they make money, the website looks more like a giant scam than a real trading platform.

spazzzq
4/9/13

dontw
3/24/13

Okay i will give it to you straight forward... this site is a piece of $#*!. all of the sellers never respond too you and and products are banged up and broke by the time they get to your house. Stay away from this site its garbage.

kyreneb
3/20/13

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER: youming18aa

I paid $26 for a Gucci Belt in Nov. of 2012 and followed up with the Seller in Dec to find out where it was. She just kept saying Be Patient - It is the Holiday. Guess what - still no item in Jan.

I filed a dispute with both PayPal and iOffer - neither did anything to assist.
Seller said if I cancelled my order via iOffer, she would then refund the $26. I was able to cancel the order and now I don't get any response whatsoever from the seller.

"youming18aa" This Seller is a FRAUD - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR ITEM - The Seller will ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE - FRAUDULENT SELLER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I've ordered and paid for 4 items using PayPal on 15/5/13 using 3 different sellers. I've got tracking numbers but sellers don't respond when I ask what shipment company they used. Each as given a delivery date but 2 items should of been here by now but I've received nothing! Should I be concerned or wait a bit longer and see if they arrive? Surely a month is long enough to send parcels from china to uk.
6/11/13
Q: do you use paypal
4/11/15
Answer
rc62
A: I would absolutely use PayPal because Paypal is good about refunding money when you get ripped off, like I did with IOffer
7/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for iOffer