US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

acurtisnj

I have actually met some really awesome people from OKC. (in 24 reviews)

gabrielh19

We chatted on your messenger and then the phone and then skype, after 6 months we met in person and that was it! (in 2 reviews)

angeliquem1

We instant messaged and then used viber to chat, I went to see him in Yorkshire Englandafter 2 months. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joj51
4/19/15

please report immediately this site to national fraud & cyber crime center..ive started the reports for my own account i just need a bit more support from a few more people. i will also make a page on the social media so every one can know about them. thank you to everyone.

sharonm80
3/26/15

In response to Sara d, if that's even your name. I had several responses immediately after signing up and when I responded to them did not hear from any again, I have experience with dating sites and this just does not happen. I have also noticed how several positive reviews are always left on the same day - what are the chances of that? So OBVIOUSLY fake. You have responded to one gentleman and revealed personal information about his sexual preferences here! Unbelievable.

Tip for consumers: Check out older positive reviews left here and see they are all left on the same date, bit of an extreme coincidence!

powerss
11/23/14

Like all dating websites there are a few African scammers but they are easy to spot.
My time on this site was so so initially but after a month of chatting to various females I finally found the one, well she found me to be truthful.
My advice or tip would be to give it at least 2 months of your time and wink at everyone who you like the look of, some will answer some might not.
Anyone who called me Dearly beloved was deleted immediately lol
I am happy because I found what I was looking for, feel free to email me .
Powers.

powsilverton@gmx.com

Tip for consumers: Give it a chance....dont give up

lauriev3
10/20/14

Had been playing on this site for a few months and I just connected with someone who seems to be the one....it's early days but fingers crossed. I had fun on this site. Thank you .

Tip for consumers: Be specific.

dees34
10/14/14

I never write reviews! But i felt obligated after i found my beautiful Irish princess on this site! After just 2 weeks of navigating through the site, browsing profiles and chatting back and forth with a variety of European women, i finally found a connection with a young lady who im planning to meet in January. Ive had bad experiences with christian mingle and a couple of other sites but I love your accent is one i would certainly recommend!

joshuas51
10/13/14

Most profiles are fake. I got a lot of emails until I signed up and paid to read them. Then the people stopped replying. The fake profikes wouldn't share any outside contact info. I emailed to cancel my account as I can't find a way to do it online (I have canceled via paypal) and magically I started getting emails again from people all apologizing for taking so long to reply. These replies were generic and you could tell they didn't read my emails.

Total scam for the most part. Some people may actually find someone else who is a real member of the site but it is not likely. I will look elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

reevea
10/10/14

This is short and sweet. I was asked for a testimonial and I will just say that I might have been lucky or maybeI am not too picky with a list as long as my arm about my ideal girl .
Found what I was looking for after 4 months of messaging,

josephinep2
9/8/14

When josephine met Alex
Nothing to say but thankyou, i've got my soul mate.

estherl17
9/1/14

Love my Brit guy, not a bad deal for $30, found him in 2 months!

Never had any problems here, would be happy to recommend
Good luck

Tip for consumers: Make sure you flirt if you see someone who takes your fancy lol

gabrielh19

My testimonial.
Hi there
I just wanted to thank you for putting up this site. I joined in 2012 Gabby (GabbyH) and met Alan (ALUK) within 3 weeks.
It has been almost 2 years now , Alan moved to the States, we welcomed our first child, a baby boy in June and we were finally married last week.he's my perfect love match, I'll love him forever and he feels the same, without your site I would never have found him and wouldn't have my precious baby boy.
Thank you forever.

olivial3
8/18/14

I met my British husband here a year ago, since then a friend of his has started dating a girl he met on the site.
They asked me for a testimonial so here it is ...... Love you guys.

angeliquem1
8/18/14

Last attempt guys, you are making this pretty tough.
my name is Angelique , I met my guy on this site a year ago .
fast forward, we were married August 3.
thanks ilya, without ya we would not be together.

richarda51
8/15/14

I met my American wife here 18 months ago. Thought it was pretty cool, have recommended to friends.

kimberlya11
8/14/14

I wish I had checked the reviews before I signed up. It just sounded like fun and the price was reasonable. After receiving messages from several men who expressed deep interest in taking a step forward they all suddenly stopped sending messages. I thought that was a little UNUSUAL!. Also, I could never upload additional photos, only the one profile photo. I sent numerous messages to "administration" asking for assistance but never received a reply. I had signed up for 3 months and decided that it was not working out so I checked to be sure that my account was not set to auto renew. I it was not and there was a notice that my subscription was due to expire August 12. So I was quite surprised on August 12th to see that my bank account was debited for another 3 months. I notified Pay Pal that this was not authorized and now I am receiving daily rude emails from "administration" saying that I lied to Pay Pal etc... very, very rude and unprofessional. They said they are blocking my account (ok, I didn't want it anyway) and that Pay Pal is holding my money. Who are these crazy people!!! I hope Pay Pal realizes that they are just a great big FRAUD!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IT IS A BIG FRAUD AND THEN A BIG FIGHT TO TRY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK!

shannons22
6/26/14

OK so I did not meet Prince Charming but I did meet 3 guys from this site when I visited the UK earlier this year. They were all pretty real!
Sometimes you get back what you give out, and as a business owner myself I hate that anyone can leave an anonymous bad review whether true or not, be cool people and say what you have to say and sign your good name to it.
Who really runs here and says hey I love that dating site..? The site out there that masquerades as a higher power finding love for you is the worst for fakes, blame God I guess.
Anyway, that is my input and my name is here for all of you to see. I ain't hiding from nothing just telling it like I see it. Still single but still trying.

amelyap1
6/9/14

Have you noticed how all the positive reviews are on the same day, Of course its the staff writing the good reviews. Totally fake site, dreadful experience.

michelled30
4/30/14

AWFUL! They cut my account off in February after I claimed their site was fake and they didn't refund a dime of my money even after I filed with PayPal. The automatic payment of $30.00 was then deducted a few days back even though it was cancelled with PayPal and so I filed another claim and they are fighting back on not returning my money. If my money is not returned to me I will be filling with them in court in Florida and will need other people like everyone below to back me up. If this gets big enough we can all sue them for what belongs to us. In the event this happens I will be contacting some people below. Thank you so much! And good luck with these people. I hope they get shutdown soon.

marianm3
4/16/14

Very bad experience and scared by some of the other reviews. I get the distinct impression that many of the profiles are fake (and they all seem to be too good-looking). Nobody replies to you more than once or twice, if they send you an email address it doesn't work, the video uploader on the site does not work. I haven't been able to "chat" to anyone and now I have read on one of the reviews that they keep on billing you and you can't get out of it, which has scared me. I will warn the bank not to make any payments to them via PayPal or I will take my bank account off of PayPal, at least temporarily. The only contact address is an email address. I don't think I have any chance of meeting anyone genuine on this site because I'm not sure if there are any genuine people on it.

andreaa15
4/4/14

DO NOT sign up this website. The content is ok however as I have seen I am not the only person to be scammed by the automatic repayment. I sent an email to the site on the same day as my renewal to cancel it ( a legally binding email)) which was ignored and got very rude unprofessionsl one line answers as another reviewer has noted. I am taking this further as obviously it is not just myself who has encountered problems. Use the free site but DO NOT sign up!! SCAM

aniac
1/26/14

Guys run! Do not sign in there do not subscribe!!! Profiles are fake!! People talk to you once a week and never ever want to exchange email or Skype etc! I been on many social sites and fair enough some people not want to connect for a while unti l they get to know other person. But here they 'll express interest like once a week but never want to speak outside the site! If it was 2-3 people I understand but not all of them!!
Plus admin answered my message to certain member and then pretend that it was just a online misteake?!
W

marieg6
1/24/14

There should be a no star for this dating site. I cannot believe that this site has not been shut down already. Half the profiles there are fake and the every time the admin is on the same profiles pop up and will send you a one line email. Total waste of time and money. You cannot delete your profile from this site and it is a nightmare to get a cancellation done. Stay clear everyone ! Good reviews are from the admin team. FAKE ! FAKE ! FAKE !

runnerr
1/9/14

I feel like any positive reviews here are probably planted by the staff! Almost no one is online at any given time and heaven forbid you want to try and cancel your account or take down your profile - BECAUSE YOU CAN'T. Run. Run now. These people are frauds. Once you create a profile, you can't delete it or discontinue payments to them. You have to contact PayPal (I don't even have a PayPal account!) and force a stop further payment request. When I contacted the ILYA web team on that email address that they provide, the staff (and owner!) were hostile and rude and threatening and refused to take down my profile! I'm pretty sure they only want to keep it so they can pathetically and fraudulently boast more numbers than they really have - a bit of a digital hostage-taking. Also, it appears that the owner takes to posting private information about paying customers on the internet when she's angry about their complaints (I've seen this after Googling other reviews). YIKES.

michellep20
1/6/14

I think the only good reviews for this site must come from the staff itself. A one star review is too good for them. I emailed them about cancelling my membership and received a completely rude response,....especially after trying to dispute my charge via PayPal (which is when they actually responded to my initial email about cancelling). We are paying them OUR money to keep them employed, so you the least they can do is respond as if they have any customer service skills at all. AVOID WEBSITE AT ALL COST!! THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO WOULD LIKE HELP DATING VIA A WEBSITE!!!!

rippedo10
11/4/13

Every bad thing you've ever read about this site is true. There is no way to cancel membership on the web site, they suggest rather that you discontinue payments via PayPal. The problem with that is that people who don't have a PayPal account can't login and do this. PayPal told me that ILYA had to cancel my membership and discontinue payments from their end and they refuse to do it. I started this process weeks ago as my 3 month membership is up on the 15th of November. The first response I got from ILYA was immediate telling me to go through PayPal. My response informing ILYA of what PayPal said got no reply...ever. I resent it a few days later and still nothing. Resent it the next day, no response. Sent the same email 20 (yes) 20 times to irritate them into responding to me. I got a reply saying "Why have you sent the same email 20 times?" but nothing on my actual problem. I've now reported them to the BBB, Attorney General of Florida and Illinois. They are total scam artists and the site itself is horrid. The layout is awful, there aren't many members at all, and it looks more like an AOL personal page from 1997 than it does a 'professional' web site. I can't wait until they're shut down.

ellai
10/30/13

This website is a total FRAUD! Avoid! There are other dating sites (that are real and have legit members on them) that are actually free of charge like POF. The owners of I Love Your Accent are malicious and greedy. They make up a bunch of fake profiles on there. It is laughable. Everytime Rochelle, the owner, is logged in, all her fake little troll profiles are logged in too. What's even more disgusting is they will send messages to members from the fake profiles acting interested. Then when the conversation rolls around to exchanging numbers or email addresses, the fake profile goes silent. It's obvious they're fake because they only have 1 pic and all the fake profiles are written the same way. Rochelle is very rude and so are her "staff" members, but it's possible that she is making up a bunch of various different names when replying to emails.. I can't imagine that this company has many employees working for it! It's such a flop! This website is bogus. I actually felt violated being a member because I kept getting the fake emails from the fake profiles that they have on their site.. asking me questions about myself, etc. If you contact customer care, they are very nasty and defensive if you ask them about why the reviews say their site has fake profiles on it. They are extremely RUDE, unkind, and are just flat out liars. This site should be taken down. It is a fraud, PERIOD!

biratp
10/24/13

This website has been the best speed dating experience I've run into.

marlob
10/24/13

Just wanted to let you know I had a blast on this site. It was much more fun than I expected.

annabellen
10/24/13

Quality people and so much fun. This is a speed dating website that I wanted all along.

johnc182
10/24/13

I was so skeptical about this website at first, but this was truly great!

asikl

Deserve 5 Star

jewelr4

Xlassical Dating Website

ishitas1
10/23/13

To me it's been working OK, really like the chat and design.
I did report a few fake profiles. Guess they maneged to filter those out now, not seeing any of those Africans or whatnot any longer.

johnd215

finding date on this site is very easy you can get in less than 50 clicks

asada2
10/23/13

This is a cool site to rate and meet people. And now it has an iPhone app to have all your hotties right at your fingertips. Worth checking it out!

kamrulh
10/23/13

I joined this site looking for a man for an affair. I received plenty of contact, from women who were not prepared to upload a photo and expected me to rush out for sex the night they contacted me , However with perseverance , i am pleased to say I am now in regular "touch" with a nice women..

makd1
10/23/13

I have been using this site for about five months now.So far ive met one Girl, who i was talking to for about 3 months on/off on the site. I got what i wanted from it

vimkaj
10/16/13

If anyone has ever tried online dating with other websites out there, then you know how much effort you have to put in just to find someone attractive online. This website simply helps eliminate that challenge. It actually helps me focus on character/education more easily because attraction is already taken care of.

adamw41
10/16/13

I am realistic enough to know that guys telling you you are pretty does not necessarily mean any more than "you are pretty enough for me to sleep with" which does not mean much.

margarett21
10/16/13

I think it's good. It's free. May just join up.

gordong10
10/16/13

It has the same drawbacks of a lot of sites but since it was very focused on the U.K./U.S. connection, it did produce results faster. What's with all the angry reviews below? Someone didn't find a date! :)

rudys9
10/16/13

Loved the free site. Joined. After struggling with PayPal the site was worth the fee. So far so good!

richarda40
10/16/13

I joined the site to meet an american...guess what...I'm to be married to a bloke from the "estate" I grew up in.

davidd74
10/16/13

I like the people I met but the navigation of the site is a little clunky. Still, although skeptical at first, it's a darn good dating site if you like the accent thing!

wesleyh22
10/16/13

I liked that they specialized in the who US/UK thing. Plus I got the owner, an actual dating expert, on the phone! Sweet.

helenas2
10/16/13

Went to London on business. This site made it A LOT more fun.

carolf10
10/16/13

Good site. A little too much sometimes.

kellir1
10/16/13

Bloke. I still think of him as a "guy" I don't know if I can get with the bloke thing. Thanks, I love your accent. I love your style!

christopherd26
10/16/13

Love this site. My american accent makes me feel SO stupid around brits but here I am!

michelv2
10/16/13

Great site. I had no problems at all. Talked to the owner, a world renowned dating expert!

dianat6
10/16/13

Since I was a little girl growing up in London, I always fancied an American. American as apple pie, Hot Dogs (oof..) and Cricket...oh, I mean baseball...and I found him!