US Government's NSF

iDreamProm reviews

32 Reviews for iDreamProm

▼ Sort by: recent

8/15/14

I came across this website looking at homecoming dresses. When I saw the "Up to 80% off" sale ending in only a few hours and a dress I liked for a good price, I bought it (in blue when the picture only showed watermelon) right away without even looking at reviews. When I came back to the site to show my boyfriend the dress, I realized the "sale" had started over. Then, I had gotten an email saying I hadn't paid yet, when indeed on my credit card account it said it went through and was paid. I then became pretty skeptical. So I looked up reviews and I was horrified. I became extremely nervous that I had just wasted $130 and they were trying to get even more. But the few good reviews I saw gave me hope! I contacted the dreamprom.com online chat to realize that they have "Hong Kong" written in almost white letters at the bottom so you can barely see it, and no one was any help to see if I could cancel the payment. I then contacted the credit card company saying it was a scam, and they told me what to do, to wait and see if the dress ever came. The dress came three weeks early, and knowing from other reviews that this company uses model's pictures to TRY to recreate the dress, I was fairly impressed. It's not EXACTLY the picture. but the quality isn't terrible, it's exactly a size 1 and I would still try it on and probably buy if I saw it in stores. The dress on the website is on the left, the one I bought is on the right. I am very relieved!

Tip for consumers: Like said, this website is an Asian company trying to recreate other dresses. The dress you buy will not be exactly like the one in the picture, but very similar.

8/12/14

I have purchased two dresses from this website and both have turned out flawless! Their customer service is also very accommodating to a stressed out girl waiting for her dress! I would buy dresses from this website again and again

8/8/14

OMG! HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! Lesson learned ... Please do not order from this company! I wish I could upload a picture! It was supposed to be a champaign color & it's gold ... sequins are sewn on in lines & not random like the picture shows. They will not work with me to replace it or get my money back. Horrible service!!!! I'm so disappointed & so is my daughter for whom this dress was made for her homecoming. Just hoping I can sell it at a consignment store. What a rip off!!!!!!!

6/14/14

DO NOT order from this company. It is a scam. I ordered a dress and a veil. Neither looked anything like the picture. The veil description was a single layer off white fingertip. I got a double layer white veil. They never responded to any of my emails and do not accept returns. Never use them! I spent 400$ and it is down the drain

6/9/14

I ordered a dress off of here for my boyfriend's senior prom. I ordered it a little less than a month before the prom. I saw all of the lovely dresses on the website, and they were at such amazing prices, i ordered a dress right away.
However, a couple of days after ordering the dress, I started looking at some reviews online and was completely in shock from all of the negative and truly horrendous experiences people were talking about. I convinced myself that my money was lost, I had fallen for a stupid scam, and these souless people running this horrible business now had a hold of my money and i was never going to get it back. I became extremely nervous after reading all of the reviews (off of multiple websites) and started emailing and live chatting with the company almost every day the week before it was supposed to arrive. I kept emailing them and reminding them of the date of my prom, i was definitely on their backs. They were always very polite to me and always responded to me within a day of my emails.
Long story short, despite all of the HORRIBLE reviews, I received my dress on the date promised to me, and its identical to the dress from the picture! I am so impressed with the work that they did, the dress literally looks exactly how the picture does! I also was nervous about the material that would be used to make the dress, but the material as well was great and definitely worth the money i payed for!
I'm happy with my dress and I am really excited about prom and can't wait for all the pictures!

6/5/14

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I ordered a prom dress and when it arrived the only thing they got right was the colour. Design and style was completely different to the dress I had ordered. Also size was approx 3 sizes bigger than ordered. Also I had to pay €50 duty on receipt which they had not warned me about. Sent umpteen emails to them with very negative responses, no way will they accept return,nor won't accept mistakes. Eventually got them to refund €60, less than half what it cost me so I'm well out of pocket. Going to complain to consumer rights now. PS. Deserve minus stars

5/29/14

They say on their site that they check each dress 4 times. RUBBISH. My daughters dress arrived with a bead hanging off the front of it. There was no spare bead sent. I found that there was no hole on one side of this bead and it could never be sewn on. Surely the sewer would have the brains to change the bead she was unable to sew?? I have emailed the company 8 times asking for a new bead to be sent to fix their error. They treated me like I was dumb and kept saying I should use a smaller needle to sew the bead or drill a hole. There was no hole for any sized needle and no way to drill a hole that small. They then wanted me to spend $25USD for them to post 1 light weight bead to fix their stuff up. It would not even cost that much to post they just wanted more of my money. Their sit says to check your garment and let them know of any problems. What utter lies. SO would I buy from them again NO. Would I recommend them NO WAY. I am now changing the whole row of beads myself to make the dress wearable for the ball at my cost. GEE THANKS FOR THE WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE.

5/23/14

I found a designer dress that I really liked in a store but it was super expensive, then I found the same dress on this website for cheaper. The website says that there will be a 5% difference between the dress the picture of the dress, so I didn't think there was going to be an issue. I got the dress on time, but it looks almost nothing like the dress I wanted. The colour was slightly different and the design wasn't even the same. A knock off of the real thing. Extremely dissapointed. Prom was supposed to be my moment.

5/23/14

Worst company I have ever experienced. Have been trying for two weeks to get a refund due to crappy sewing job to no avail. THe company actually offered me $30.00 for a refund for a $129.00 dress, using the excuse "we had to pay for the material and the tailor". REALLY! and thats my fault that you have crappy tailors? I am the one out a dress and $129.00. There is a 1/2" gap on the side of the dress because they dont know where to sew the hooks properly so they dont show. The color is also misrepresented. It was supposed to be hunter green, but instead I get green on the bottom and aquablue on the top. Talk about FUGLY!

5/19/14

I loved this dress on the model, so I ordered it from DreamProm.com, but the dress they sent me looked nothing like the dress on the website, and when I tried it on, the armscyes (armholes) were so cut away that everything under my arms showed. I e-mailed DreamProm and asked to return the dress for a refund. One year and over 135 e-mails later, they still have every penny ($263.37) I sent for the dress. They did offer me a $20.00 refund and went as high as $60.00, which I did not accept. Below are excerpts from our e-mail exchanges. Please contact me for the entire e-mail thread.

DreamProm: " we also have inspected the dress before ship it. So there should be no problems in our dress."

Me: " I have shown you my pictures of the sleeves on the dress you sent me. They are very different from the ones on the dress on your website. Because they are different, I cannot wear the dress."

DreamProm: "Hi, we also spend money on this dress, we have paid the labor work, and bought the material, there is no enough for us to give you a full refund, please accpet the partial refund, this the maximum we can offer. Have a nice day." ($20.00 refund offered)

Me: "...you sent me a dress that was so different from the picture on your website that I cannot wear it."

DreamProm: "The dress we have made is just for you, there is nothing wrong with the dress..."

Me: "A $20.00 refund means that I am still paying about $240.00 for a dress I cannot wear. That is not acceptable."

DreamProm: "Can you keep the dress and accept a partial refund? As a compensation, we would like to free your customize fee and rush fee for your future shopping."

(At this point, we had exchanged about 30 e-mails. I realized that I should find the actual charge for the dress on my credit card statement before continuing my correspondence with DreamProm. This wasn't easy, since DreamProm.com was not listed on any of my credit card statements. I started to doubt whether the charges had actually gone through, and was about to contact DreamProm to let them know when I found a charge for $263.37 to a company called "Fishinthesky." This was the charge for the dress.)

Me: "I am still waiting for my refund of $263.37 for the dress that wasn't the same as the one on your website. I will send the dress back to you as soon as my refund arrives."

DreamProm: "Hey,you again. Wow half a year has passed, are you still going to send the dress back ? Please just keep it." (No refund offered)

Me: "Yes, half a year has passed and you have done nothing..."

DreamProm: "How about we give you a discount and then you buy a new one?"

Me: "I will not buy anything from you ever again, so how would a discount help me?"

DreamProm: "Hello, thanks for your email. We are so sorry as it is too late and it has passed half of the year, our bank told us that the money can not be refunded to you. How about that we offer you the most favorable discount which is unavailable for other customers for your future shopping?"

Me: "Every time you offer me a discount, you are really telling me that you want me to spend more of my money with you."

DreamProm: "...we offered you a refund of $60.... The only way is you can buy something else and we take the refund as discount. Why not have a new dress rather than we both stuck in this situation. We can imagine that you joined many proms or parties actually."

Me: "If I had accepted your refund of $60.00, I would still have paid over $200.00 for a dress that was different from the one I ordered and that I could not use in any way."

DreamProm: "If you are always stating that a refund, we will have no idea what we can do for you."

Me: "You said at the beginning that you could not refund my money, then you said that you could refund only some of it, then you said that you could refund a little more of it, then you said that you could only refund a little of it, then you said that you could refund a little more of it, then you said that you could refund none of it. Now you say that you could have refunded my money earlier, but not now.... You have told me many different things. If one of those things is true, the others cannot be true."

(DreamProm offered $20.00, $30.00, $40.00, then $60.00 refunds, all of which I refused. I would have settled for $200.00. I was willing to lose $60.00 or so, but no more, for a dress that was different from the one on their website, that I couldn't wear.)

DreamProm: "thank you for your email. But we can hardly give you 200 usd. We have spent so much for making the dress to you. We have bought the high quality fabric and we have paid for the expensive salary for the professional tailors who have worked day and night to make the dress for you specially. We even covered the shipping fee. There is no any profit left for us. So could you please kindly take the hard work of our tailors into consideration and donate the dress to charity this time?"

Me: 'You seem to be asking me to donate $263.37 to your company for no reason. I cannot afford to do that. It does not matter how much you paid the tailor or how expensive the fabric is if the dress is not what you said it would be. It is a shame that those things went into a dress that I cannot wear, but that is because your company made a mistake. You made the mistake and I did not, but you are telling me that I should be the one to pay so that you will not lose your profit."

DreamProm: "Too many times pass, the 20 usd is really the most we can offer..."

Me: "Why should I have to pay $240.00 for your mistake?"

DreamProm: "Hi... we still suggest you buy another one dress cause now dresses are much cheaper than before, just take the chance. Thank you."

Me: "You are telling me that you won't fix your mistake, you will keep my money and I should buy another dress from you? No. Please refund me my money in full immediately."

DreamProm: "Hi,we are trying to fix this but just in another way actually. We would like to but you always say no, that hurts actually.sad"

Me: "I'm sorry it hurts you that I won't accept a $30.00 refund. I'm sorry it hurts you that I won't accept a discount on another dress you want me to buy from you. I don't believe it hurts as much as losing $263.37 and having to spend even more money on another dress."

DreamProm: "Hi,if i refund you in full i will be definately fired actually. Will you help me?"

Me: "Who is in charge of finances? That is who I'd like to speak to. If I speak directly to the person in charge, you will not get in trouble."

DreamProm: "But it is very hard. We are having a Tomb-sweeping Day holiday, see you next next week."

Me: " I hope you had a nice holiday. It's been almost a year and we've exchanged almost 130 e-mails. Please let me know how much longer your customer service department will take to help me."

DreamProm: "Please don't hope for the refund. Think about something else."

Me: "Please do not tell me that you can take my money but you cannot give it back."

DreamProm: "Hi,sorry we are not able to send you a check or use wire transfer. The supervisor told me he would't do that. I don't know what to do now. Sorry cannot help you with that. Why won't you buy yourself a dress..."

Me: "I tried that a year ago. One year later, it is still a very bad experience. Please refund my money."

Me: "Please share my emails with your supervisor and have him contact me."

Me: "I am still waiting to hear from your supervisor."

Me: "I'm still waiting. You have not even sent me an automatic response."

5/18/14

I ordered 2 prom dresses for my twin daughters on April 21st. I did custom fit and had both measured. I paid a total of 330.00. The dresses came on May 6th. It has been down hill from there. The 1 dress was way too big. I sent them pictures like they asked for on the website if i had a problem. They said it was my fault if the girls were measured wrong and they can't help me. I sent them pictures with a professional tailor and they did that they did what i asked. Then they said to send them a video. I did that as well as send them a picture of the tape measure around the waist of the dress show it was bigger than my measurements. They still won't help. I tried fight it with my credit card but since its overseas there is really nothing they can do because the company already had the money. And don't bother trying to call. It is an international call and you will never get through. Now i have spend another 200.00 to buy a dress for my daughter's June 6 prom. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

5/13/14

This site did have some pretty bad reviews when I ordered, but they got better, I wanted to post here so that people know not everyone had a bad experience. I will be honest this company does post picture of designer dresses and does not actually sell the exact dresses, instead they make the dress based off the pictures. So, while it is not THE dress, it is very similar and you can even get it custom made to your measurements for like 10$ more.. I bought my prom dress here because all of the dresses in store similar were like 700 ( i wanted a fuller skirt, ball gown like). So to find it for 200 was awesome!! I measured myself, I was a size bigger than what I would try on in the store, but my measurements matched, and it fits perfect:) The dress came one day early, hand delivered, with the back a corset instead of zipper, a special request they didn't charge extra for. The dress was slightly different from the picture, but not much, and not enough that i wouldn't try it on in the store. I am very happy with the dress, have to get a quick hem, and i'll be ready for prom!!! Don't worry, if you do want to contact them email is definitely the best option. :)

5/12/14

Complete nightmare! The dress we got looked nothing like the picture and they refused to return the dress. Dress was a nasty Vegas waitress knock-off! Do not shop here.

5/6/14

Do not order from this company! They are unprofessional and late with their orders. I ordered my prom dress on this site two months ago and still haven't received my dress. They gave me four different dates as to when I would be receiving my dress and I am still left empty handed. When I called to find out what was taking so long no one answered the phone. I called at 11:30 to find out again what was going on and a confused woman who barely spoke any English answered. Instead of helping me with my situation she told me that she had "other" people and issues to solve, and that I should go to bed because it was "late" she did although tell me that she cancelled my order (which I don't trust) and told me it would take 5 days to return all of my money. Now I am left with no dress. No money. And less than a week to buy a new dress and the rest of my prom look. This company is a scam and a fraud. They don't know what they are doing and are unorganized. Do not order from here ever !!

4/28/14

I paid almost 300$ for a dress that looks like it could be sold at walmart.. the material was very cheap and it was poorly made. On top of that, I ordered it in february and it came in late april. I was really sad when it came. especially because it was supposed to be a special dress for my boyfriends senior prom. Please, do NOT buy from this website.

4/26/14

I odered a prom dress for my daughter it looked like a Halloween costume dress when it came! I had did an online live chat with a representative before asking about returns if we didn't like the dress. I was told if it wasn't a custom fit dress it wouldn't be a problem. As soon as i opened the package i e-mailed them. I have been going back and forth with them for a week now. They told me to resell the dress! I have never in my life had a company tell me to try and resell something. On their website it states how the satisfy their customers. They are an untrustworthy company!!

4/25/14

Worst experience! They missed an item I paid extra for and refuse to send it to me, trying to push me to receive a refund rather than just making it and sending it.
Not the best experience since its for my wedding!

14 emails sent asking them just to make a waistband and send it to me. Instead, I repeatedly get asked if they can just refund my money and I go to a local tailor to make it.
I bought online as I have no time, not to be told too bad so sad on a missed item.

Pathetic service and even worse, patronizing. .. after every email refusing to offer thr service I paid for, they tell me to "have a nice day".
Disgusting customer service.

4/23/14

Do not order!!! My dress is a disaster :( It won't fit, no matter what I do... When fits in one side, doesn't fit in the other, it is a total disaster! My advice: do not order from them! I am so angry...

4/22/14

We ordered a prom dress for my daughter over a month ago and paid extra for it to be here by today 4/22/14. We have contacted the company by email and live chat and I have caught them lying about the process and to our surprise the dress has not been shipped and we do not know when we are getting it. I was told it was finished, but to our surprise when I asked for a tracking number it was not shipped and they will not tell me when it was going to be shipped. I have attached all correspondence.
Chat Transcript

Visitor: Guest
Operator: LiveHelp
Company: DreamProm
Started: 22-Apr-2014 9:29:08 AM
Finished: 22-Apr-2014 10:01:17 AM

9:29:08 AM: * Welcome! Your request has been directed to our Service team. Please wait for an operator to answer your call.
9:29:11 AM: * Call accepted by operator LiveHelp. Currently in room: LiveHelp Team.
9:29:13 AM: LiveHelp: hi
9:32:22 AM: Guest: it shows it is ijn processing
9:32:27 AM: Guest: in processing
9:32:54 AM: LiveHelp: okay
9:32:57 AM: LiveHelp: please hold on
9:36:26 AM: LiveHelp: As for the delivery date, please send email to customer@dreamprom.com
There will be special staff solve this issue´╝î they will reply you within 24 hours.
9:36:57 AM: Guest: I did yesterday no answer ... where is my daughters dress
9:37:46 AM: LiveHelp: they will reply you within 24 hours
9:38:09 AM: Guest: what is the direct phone number there. and why can you not tell me where her dress is
9:39:02 AM: LiveHelp: i am checking
9:39:06 AM: LiveHelp: please hold on
9:40:40 AM: LiveHelp: 11th May
9:40:44 AM: LiveHelp: you can receive it
9:41:07 AM: Guest: no I paid for it to be here today what are you talking about may 11th
9:41:14 AM: Guest: it was to be here by today
9:42:33 AM: Guest: i have two confirmations that we were to receive it guaranteed
9:42:44 AM: LiveHelp: yes
9:42:44 AM: Guest: i have copies of all conversations.
9:44:03 AM: LiveHelp: sorry for the mistake
9:44:51 AM: Guest: no sorry will not do I will report to every high school in the country and the media what you have done.
9:44:52 AM: LiveHelp: your delivery date is 17th this month
9:45:11 AM: Guest: april
9:45:23 AM: Guest: it is april 22nd where is her dress
9:46:03 AM: LiveHelp: your dress has finished
9:46:13 AM: Guest: where is her dress
9:46:20 AM: LiveHelp: we got the info that you need wear the dress by 24th this month
9:46:52 AM: Guest: guaranteed to be delivered today I paid for it to be delivered today. has it been shipped
9:48:40 AM: LiveHelp: yes
9:48:51 AM: LiveHelp: we will email you the tracking info as soon as possible
9:48:55 AM: LiveHelp: i will urgent them
9:49:07 AM: Guest: i need the tracking number now.
9:49:24 AM: Guest: if you shipped it you should have it
9:53:55 AM: Guest: not acceptable
9:54:04 AM: Guest: when will it be sent overnight
9:54:09 AM: Guest: today or tomorrow
9:55:11 AM: LiveHelp: as soon as it past the quality inspection
9:55:22 AM: Guest: i have asked to talk to your manager before that is a joke , you do not answer your phone or get a manger to help ,
9:55:29 AM: Guest: when I want to know when
9:55:39 AM: Guest: today or tomorrow
9:59:16 AM: Guest: you told me that it was shipped then you changed it and wrote it has not been shipped. WHAT IS GOING ON !!!! I NEED ANSWERS NOW OR i AM CONTACTING OUR BANK AND NOTIFY THEM WITH ALL CORRESPONDENCE SHOWING YOUR INTENTIONS OF FRAUD.
9:59:27 AM: LiveHelp: as soon as it past the quality inspection
9:59:52 AM: Guest: I need to know now when is it going to be shipped today or tomorrow
10:00:42 AM: Guest: it order for her to have it by the 24 you have to send it today or tomorrow . when is it going to be shipped.

Visitor: Guest
Operator: LiveHelp
Company: DreamProm
Started: 21-Apr-2014 7:40:37 PM
Finished: 21-Apr-2014 8:02:00 PM

7:40:37 PM: * Welcome! Your request has been directed to our Service team. Please wait for an operator to answer your call.
7:40:39 PM: * Call accepted by operator LiveHelp. Currently in room: LiveHelp Team.
7:40:41 PM: LiveHelp: hello
7:41:45 PM: Guest: hi, i need to check my order because i need it by the 24th and my order says it still processing
7:42:45 PM: LiveHelp: can you tell us your order number please ?
7:42:59 PM: Guest: 20140322191031001889
7:43:43 PM: LiveHelp: a moment,pleasse
7:44:05 PM: LiveHelp: sorry for the delay
7:44:32 PM: LiveHelp: we will urge our tailors finish it asap and ship it to you
7:44:45 PM: LiveHelp: is 24th your exact date for this event?
7:44:58 PM: Guest: yes
7:45:39 PM: Guest: i paid extra just so i would have it in time
7:46:04 PM: LiveHelp: sorry about this delay,we will try our best to let you get in time
7:46:21 PM: LiveHelp: as for the rush fee,we will refund it to you
7:46:59 PM: Guest: no i need this by the 24 th no excuses
7:48:06 PM: Guest: i have a copy of my last conversation and was guaranteed it will be here by the 24th
7:49:29 PM: LiveHelp: okay
7:54:50 PM: LiveHelp: they are not on duty until 2 hrs later
7:54:59 PM: LiveHelp: and our tailor are not on duty as well
7:55:08 PM: LiveHelp: if they are on duty,we can ask them about it
7:55:27 PM: Guest: what is the phone number directly to the shop
7:57:10 PM: LiveHelp: You can contact us at +1-518-282-4411, if the phone can not be accepted in time, please send mail to customer@dreamprom.com (response within 24 hours).
7:57:15 PM: LiveHelp: please call 2 hrs later
8:01:29 PM: Guest: you want us to call 2 hours from now.
8:01:43 PM: LiveHelp: Yes, please

4/3/14

I payed for rush shipping, it was even finished being made by the day was suppose to get it! Terrible customer service the international number took my call rarely, my email responses were vague as well as the online chatting system and kinda rude. My dress didn't come in time for prom so I was able to get refund after about 6 phone calls of arguing. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS SITE!

3/28/14

It came on time and the customer service was good! I had a few questions and they answered them all within 24 hours. The quality of the dress is much better than I expected after reading reviews. However, the size was a little large although I had it custom fitted.

3/23/14

First of all if there was a no star or a negative Star I would have added it
I ordered a dress for 200 dollars with a similar image of the dress in the screen(Royal Blue) ...they told me that it will take them one month to make my dress and ship it ...the month passed by and I received nothing...I contacted them they told me they are doing their best and they wanna make my dress perfect ...bottom line I received my dress after one month and 18 days ...they gave me a tracking number and when I received the dress I was in a complete shock !!!!
the dress was in an ugly shade of red that looks like dirt and the beading were in blue!!!!...the dress was a super ugly mismatch that any sane person wouldn't wear .....when I contacted them they said they gave me my order and sent me a link of what I ordered(also they removed the link of the dress from the entire site) ...Iam 100000000 percent sure that wasn't my order !!!! I said to them like million times but they insisted then I tried to play along with them and said if ur insisting that this is the color I picked how come the beading are blue not red and the beading in the picture match the color of the dress ...if I changed the color u change the beading ...they said no that's personal taste and we followed the taste of our tailors !!.....I said Iam not buying this and I want a full refund and u will pay the shipment back !!!...they said order a new dress and we will offer u a discount (they still have the nerve)...or return the dress and we will refund u...I was I will return and go with a full refund ....they said sorry we wont give u a full refund I contacted my bank and told them abt my issue ...they said ship the item back and make sure to have a tracking no to take the refund (I used my credit card for payment) I shipped it back and cost me 70 $ with the tracking service ..I feel so pissed off ....plz do ur self a favour and dont buy from this site!

3/19/14

I wish I would have read these reviews before buying a dress from this site. Terrible aweful quality. It looks nothing like the picture. From the sounds if it I may as well not waste my time trying to get my money back out of China. I will only waste more money on shipping. BEWARE! Shop else where.

3/11/14

I just received my prom dress. It was slow at getting here, but it did get here and I love the dress! It is perfect!

1/28/14

Great company, they answered to all my questions very promptly and politely, always.
They also had some doubts and they called me so they could solve them. Great customer relationship!
I was a little bit nervous, because I've read some bad reviews about the website, but I couldn't be happier. My dress is just fantastic! It was handmade, so every detail is unique, but it's all very similar to the picture.
The dress came within 10 days earlier, but it came in a very small package, so it will need some laundry service before my wedding - that's the only negative point I have about it.

1/14/14

Dresses do not look remotely like the pictures they have posted on their website. Horrible work and poor quality. Do not waste your money on this crap. Is not true that they will pay for the alterations, They do not follow the sizes. What a fake job!!!

12/17/13

I ordered a wedding dress, veil and petticoat from this website. When I got this things I was shocked because everything was packed in one small plastic bag..dress fits me but quality was poor, cheap china dress and they send a wrong petticoat to me, they said that this petticoat that they send fits better which I ordered...they refused to return my money back for petticoat. And I paid for shipping charges 26 pounds, although they are saying that shipping is free! don't believe them and don't order anything!

8/30/13

Do not buy anything from this website. I ordered a wedding dress and it was nothing like the picture. The quality was disgraceful, the lace felt like plastic and the fitting was all over the place! The sequin seam at the front was not sewn in line with the rest of the pattern and looked wobbly. It was absolutely awful! I sent some pictures of the dress as requested by their returns department. In response they told me that the picture looked fine which was a lie because the faults were so obvious. I literally sent about 10 emails back and forth to their returns department about getting a refund but they kept on sending me back outrageous refund offers. I ended up accepting a refund for $60 after paying $260 for the dress in the first place, that did not include the €55 duty fee I had to pay to Customs and Excise when it was delivered which there was no mention of when I made the original payment. The dress is now sitting in a plastic bag, it's so awful that I would be embarrassed to donate it to charity. Do not buy anything off these rip off merchants!

Expert Reviewer
8/16/13

Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
- Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
- Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
- Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
- Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"

*=* Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!

*-* Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called “Scraping.”

*~* Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!

Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
hxxp://www.idreamprom.com/images/ver2.gif

Illegal UpFront Merchant Seal - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):

Expert Reviewer
7/1/13

Fake Norton logo, most likely a scam.

5/2/13

Stay away from there people. It's a Chinese website that does everything to make you believe that they are a US website and a reliable company, but they are not. They steel pictures from designers, use them on their website to make you believe it's pictures of their creations and then supply you total crap.

Here is my story:

On the 5th of March I have ordered a ball dress from them for an event I have in June. Since the picture of the dress on the website of the merchant was gorgeous (see by yourself: http://www.idreamprom.com/quinceanera-ball-dress-sweet-sixteen-dress-designer-style-mbd8278-p-301755096.html) I couldn't wait to get it and try it on. It arrived on the 11th of April.

When opened my parcel with the dress I have ordered and I was in a total shock. What I have received has nothing to do with the model I saw on the picture on their website.

You can have a look at the pictures and comments I have sent to the seller to judge it by yourself:

Here are the major points:
I have ordered a CUSTOM MADE DRESS, according to my measurements BUT:
- One layer of material is missing completely
- The dress is too small in the bust. I am unable to close the zipper because at least 5 cm are missing
- The dress is too short. Even when I put in on without the pettycoat and barefoot there is a 10 cm space between the skirt and the floor! Once the underskirt and heels are added, the shortage in length will be even higher
- The quality of stitches is also awful, the threads are hanging everywhere
- There are still leftovers from pencil lines on the material
- The drawing made with beads on the bust are not of the same shape as on the picture: they've done it straight whereas on the picture it goes in diagonal, so it looks more like a farmer's clothing then a princess dress.
- The material is shrunken under the beads because they did not stretch the material before putting them on.

The quality of the dress I received has nothing to do with the quality of work they promise on their website and this dress is unusable. I tried to call the customer service number they give, but the number doesn’t work. I wrote them an e-mail, no answer. There was a first reaction only after I wrote a negative comment on their website, they asked for pictures.

I've prepared the file you can download here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0h0r3ir5ejxcyzz/Dress%20complaint.pdf

We exchanged e-mails for at least 2 weeks, the merchant tried to persuade me that what I got was normal. I was insisting on full refund, they were refusing and telling me to go to a local tailor. Then I received another e-mail saying that actually the dress was awful but it was not their fault but a fault of a trainee that they charged to select materials. They fired her and will use her salary of 5$ to refund me. Is that some kind of a joke???

I filed a claim by the credit card company and they have refunded me the money. Now they will haunt down this cheaters.

Listen to my advice, don't buy from them!

4/3/13

Horrible unethical they refuse to refund even though dress was totally wrong.

The Best Prom Dress Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber