US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alexp9

I had my first encounter with a relatively condescending customer service rep. (in 257 reviews)

oxanad

Overall, I'm very happy with ideeli.com and will order again! (in 360 reviews)

irinat

I returned the dress expecting money credited back on my card but they gave only store credit. (in 49 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

janes109
7/2/15

I tried to cancel a order online that I made before time ran out but the system was messed up so it would not allow me to cancel so I contacted customer service and they had me on hold and did not ever return back to me so I was unable to cancel the order. They are rude and always act annoyed when I contact them. They should give me credit all the money I spent with them. Thank God for other clothing sites like Hautelook and Lord and Taylor.

michaelb228
6/30/15

My complaint is not about charging my card (after all, a card was never used).
My complaint is about MY money that is being held in my Ideeli account that they refuse to refund. I have never complained that they have charged my card. Quite contrary....they say that they attempted to charge my card and the charge as declined. The payment method that I used to make up the difference between MY money that is being held as a "credit" in my account is PayPal... no attempt has been made by Ideeli to access funds from my PayPal account!
I have attempted to use MY money that they will not refund on several occasions. Each time I receive a message that the order has shipped. Each time it does not. Each time I request a refund of MY money that is beingheld in MY Ideeli account. Each time I am denied a refund. If Ideeli cannot fulfill any of the orders that I place, all that they need to do is REFUND MY MONEY, bringing my account to zero. Pretty easy....they REFUSE!

emilye15
6/17/15

I started ordering from Ideeli in 2011. My issues have been recently and constant. It started when I ordered clothes and shoes for a trade show. It was all supposed to be shipped together, but the shoes were missing. They tried blaming it on the shipping company, but whatever. I got my money back. Life goes on. Then I decide to order more shoes for the trade show seeing as my original two choices hadn't arrived (and I was taking advantage of a buy 4 get 25% off deal). The pretty pair of Desigual heels I ordered were glorified Birkenstocks, f%@king hideous. The other three, which said they "ran true to size," did not. I still wanted the Desiguals and saw the shoe I had originally wanted had been added to an ongoing sale. I reached out to customer service about the wrong item and asked if I could get the correct item and still get the discount. *imagine crickets chirping here* That "4 hour estimate", PFFFFFFFFT! Don't even. And yeah, I'm aware it gives a 24 hour window after that, but 4 hours has NEVER happened, so bish please! Why even put it there? To make people like me madder? When you say things like that and don't deliver, you turn customers into raging bulls. And I needed some quick responses- my shoe was about to sell out. I waited, waited, waited, then just bought the shoe full price figuring I really did want it for my show. Shoe comes in, hello Birkenstock again! I ended up at DSW. Added to that, when I sent repeated emails to customer service, I was, in so many more polite words, told I should have cooled my tits while I waited for a response. Hello! Flash sales! Ummmm.......get on that s#!t!
I've noticed, and I don't think it's a coincidence because it has happened a couple times, that if I have a credit on my account and return another order for credit, the second return seems to be held for an unusually long time....pretty consistently until the first credit is spent. Just things that make you think twice.
So the latest fiasco: I ordered 2 Free People shirts and Diesel pants, highly discounted, assuming because once they were out, they're out (seeing as I am not seeing them in inventory now). For whatever reason, the paypal payment had an authorization issue (probably due to recent password change). I followed the link to my order. There are two options: retry paypal and "edit your funding source." I tried both. Retry kept saying it failed to authorize and the edit redirects you to paypal, basically leaving you with no options. I reached out to customer service saying I preferred to pay via paypal, but if not I could use a card. I was told that once a payment doesn't authorize via paypal, I just had to let the order cancel and re-order the items. 1) I purchased those items with a credit, so I would have to wait for my credit to be re-issued. 2) NONE of the items are even available any longer. And really, you can't doing ANYTHING?! Whaaaaaaaaaaa?!
Jason F, you poor soul, I'd hate to have your job coming in with the mop after those sops in customer service excrete all over the customer base. Good luck. I'm still struggling to use up some credit, but then I am done.

sprinklesc
6/11/15

Although they have some good deals, I've always had bad customer service experience with ideel.
Once I reached out to them for not receiving an item and they said I should contact the shipping company. I did not shop with them for almost 2 years.
Next time they took almost 12 days to ship my order. I returned one of the items and I was told by their customer service rep it will take 15 days for them to receive my return and then 4-5 business days to process my return!
Am I the only one who finds it ridiculous? Other stores don't charge for shipping and I get my order delivered in 3-4 days. Ideeli charges me almost $10 for shipping and another $10 for return shipping still take 15+5 days to complete the return process and give my money back.
soo not going back there again.

Tip for consumers: Be very sure of what you absolutely want to get before you buy anything from here. Returns take so long that you will forget you have one pending and lose your money. Speaking from personal experience.

The prices are not that low but the shopping experience is so mediocre , I find the deals not worth it.

christinak11
6/9/15

I have been shopping with Ideeli (now Ideel) for a couple years now. In the past when I've had issues with orders, they were somewhat responsive and apologetic for their mistakes. I've had problems from torn items to very delayed shipping but I still shopped there because the deals can be quite good. I'm done now!! I placed an order and did not receive it until a month later. At no point did they contact me to explain that the shipment had been delayed. The shipment date was changed but I was not informed. When I contacted them there was just indifference about the fact that it was nearly a month and I had still not received my order. I waited until the last date of the shipment window had passed and then cancelled my order. A couple days later I looked in my account to see that the order had not been cancelled but had been shipped instead. I chatted with a representative who seemed to be a bit more sympathetic and said I would get a refund and $10 credit for my frustration. Neither were posted to my account and the chat conversation was not emailed to me. When I chatted again with a representative they said that their was no record of my chat in the system. This is just one of the series of poor experiences that I have had in the last few months. I don't know if they are under new management or something but their customer service is just not good anymore. I've learned my lesson and will be taking my business elsewhere.

slh
6/3/15

I placed my first order with ideeli (now called simply ideel) just last week right before I found all these negative reviews at sitejabber. Buyers' remorse set in immediately and I seriously considered cancelling my order. But first I wanted to do some price comparisons on the items I purchased. I was able to find comparable same brand items to 2, and identical items to 2 more of the 4 dresses I bought. Ideel had MUCH better prices on all but one of them (up to 3 x cheaper) and they were only $2 more on the 4th. So I decided to let her ride and didn't cancel my order. I was expecting a ridiculously long wait for my order to arrive - again based on reviews here - but was shocked when the tracking info indicated the delivery date, only 4 days from purchase. My package actually came today - 5 days (counting Saturday & Sunday) from the day I placed my order. Pretty darn good as far as I'm concerned. I haven't tried on my dresses yet, but they all look great out of the box. The fit and quality aren't really the seller's responsibility but I'll update my review when I've had a chance to try everything on.

bethd20
6/2/15

Just ordered a 2200 prada bag off site -- the pic did not have a removable strap which is unusual for type of bag (medium double pocket saffiano cuir). I asked about this and they assured me it was fine, just that it was a later style and shipped bag. Sure enough, they gave me the wrong bag! It was the large size, rather than medium they had advertised (large does not have a detachable strap). Now I have a bag that's much too large. I'm trying to get in touch w them but can't reach them. I really regret buying from them!

jenniferc101
6/1/15

I placed two orders through this awful company and both were messed up. I will NEVER EVER shop here again. The first order was 6 pairs of shoes for my bridesmaids. I was excited to see the perfect shoe on their site. I had been looking for months. I finally got the package and open it to find that they had sent me an incorrect size on the 6th pair. I emailed the company to see if I could get a replacement. They told me they were sold out and only offered a refund. I was so mad! This was a huge error on their part. The correct sizes were ordered and were on the slip however they placed the wrong item in the box. I am still waiting on my refund and this has been a huge headache since it is for my wedding. The next issue is that they cancelled the second order and didn't notify me. Are you kidding me??? I chatted with an online rep and literally got the worst customer service. It was the least helpful conversation I have ever had in my life. They gave the most confusing reason for the cancel...it didn't even make sense and went around the issue. I would have been happy with good customer service and a reasonable explanation but definitely did not get one. I love shopping online and finding cute products, but I will order from somewhere else next time!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

shailip
5/29/15

I ordered 4 things off this site -

Shoes - I kept

Dress and belt look NOTHING like the picture - literally hideous
Black rain boots - i got these weird snake skin black boots instead of regular patent black booths

So i returned 3 things, and it took over two weeks for the return to process. Even then, only 2 of the three items were refunded, the third "wasn't received" even though they were in the same box!!!!

I emailed customer service and got a response saying it would be answered in 24 hours. It's now been 3 days. On top of that, I'm connecting to live chat and "George" won't respond to me!

I wish i could get a full refund on all 3 instead of store credit, i never want to shop here ever again.

Tip for consumers: don't

karih8
5/29/15

There are systemic policies that need to change:

1) They do not contact you -- I have managed the customer service function, and find it is always better to give a longer response time and delight the customer when they are contacted in a shorter period of time. If 24 hours (or even 48+, as is my case) is not a realistic target, DO NOT ADVERTISE IT AS SUCH! State "3 business days", and if you contact someone in 3 hours or even 36, they will not be disappointed.

2) They blow out your favorites -- I have previously had items in favorites for greater than a month, and they never disappeared before. They also have not disappeared when they were no longer available -- I would check every few days, and some of them would be unavailable and I would physically remove them. I have NEVER had my whole favorites section disappear in one instance.

As stated previously, I spend thousands of dollars a year on your site, probably about 25% of it from going back to my favorites section. I do not know off the top of my head what is in there (your CS rep said she could add them back, but that's why I have them bookmarked, so I do not have to remember them! -- so I have no idea what was in there).

At the least, I think I deserve some kind of compensation for my aggravation!

phalyp
5/27/15

I wrote the review on 5/27/15 about the problem with the missing dress that I returned with all the bags that the dresses were shipped. Items has been returned to Ideel and signed by their Rep on 5/15/15. As of today, the customer service has not corrected the problem yet. First, they said that they only received 2 dresses instead of 3 dresses. When I question on this site and Jason F. replied... I got the email stated that refund has been applied and credited back to my visa for only $10.55 and gave me the store credit of $106.62 also deducted another Returned Shipping of $8.95 which had been charged already (I requested that all returned to be credited back to my VISA not STORE CREDIT).

I questioned this and got another email from their customer service stated that they will only charge me the returned shipping of $8.95 instead of "2 Returned Shipping Charges". As of now, I am still waiting for Ideel to fix this problem.

Jason F. mentioned that if I should have other questions or problem to PM him directly. How do we do that when there is no way for me to contact him? Jason F, When will this issue be resolved?
What will it take to get this fix?

sandya18
5/24/15

I recently purchased the Balenciaga city bag. I spent over $1000 on the purse. I just got the purse today, and it has no security tag (Ideel states every designer bag has a security tag), and the bag is not authentic!

The bag is a non-returnable item, unless it is defective. It says I should not remove the security tag until I have confirmed the item to be authentic. Since it did not come with any tag, I do not know what to do. I cannot believe they wouldn't check the authenticity or the security tag of an item over $1000 before shipping it out..

bernadetteo1
5/21/15

Bought a Sue Wong dress as my first purchase. There were two areas where the beading was undone. I felt like they either packaged the dress knowing it was defected or they didn't handle it gently. When I received the package, the clear plastic was torn in areas and wrapped with packaging tape. I was worried about buying from this site with all the negative reviews, It turns out you're taking a 50/50 chance. The dress was the only size two they had in stock, so I'll keep it and take it to a seamstress to repair the beading. Now I have to spend more money to repair an issue I was not aware of... :(
Such a bummer because I really wanted to like this website.

Order number: 90914958

meganw22
5/20/15

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews for Ideel. I have purchased probably at least a dozen times, and I've had no issues with authenticity, quality or returns. It seems to me a lot of reviewers have misunderstood the policies. Also, customer service has been quite good in my experience.

gingers3
5/19/15

Had one shopping experience without any problems and one with major issues. Customer service took 6 days to respond the first time and then several days more over the course of multiple emails to finally answer my question...or so I thought. After taking some time to cool down before I contacted customer service again they finally resolved my problem. Just really disappointed that they claim to respond to customer's questions within 24 hours and failed to do so at every turn. Will use my credit and then I'm never shopping their site again.

christineb51
5/18/15

This was my first purchase from this website. I was looking for a specific Heys luggage set and they had it for 43% off the manufacturer's website (which was already marked down by about 50% off the original price). I made the purchase pretty quickly, then read the reviews of the site afterwards, which wasn't very smart of me. I was nervous, but turns out I had no reason to be. I made the purchase 5/9, received tracking info 5/12, and just received my luggage today, 5/18. It's in perfect condition and I am very, very pleased.

I have to say, the only thing I don't like about the website is that this item was non-returnable, but I figure it's no different than when you purchase an all-sales-final clearance item in a store. It's so deeply discounted, that the savings is worth it. You just have to be sure that you are not going to change your mind after purchasing something like this.

Anyway, I figured I would make a point of taking the time to give this site a good review because I feel that not enough satisfied customers do so. Which leads people to only see the unsatisfied customers' reviews, not the true bigger picture.

danyelb
5/8/15

I feel like I've been dooped. Spent over $2,000.00 for a FAKE Saint Laurent handbag. Anyone with any sense can take one look at the bag and be rest assured it's a fake. If I would've known, I wouldn't have spent my money here. Also, the bag I received looked nothing, I mean nothing like the picture of the bag I thought I was purchasing. I'm sick to my stomach. And the item is of course non returnable. I can not believe I spent my hard earned money on a fake that expensive...just beside myself.

keelac
5/8/15

I made a purchase in March for my best friends bday. I didn't know until after the purchase that it would be sent out by April 13-17... So it said! Those dates came and no package so I emailed about it. Then I chatted so I cancelled it by chatting with someone online so I thought! The next day money was taken out of my account! I called and had to leave a message on an answering machine!!!! No return call ! A couple of days later the package was sent. Once again j called the number and was quite pissed! A lady called and left a message saying she check records and I had only contacted twice! Lies!!!!! I was at work btw and she called back again leaving a message saying they were processing the refund just to send the package back one I got it! Well that's was Late April! It's may 9 and I still have no damn refund! Or incentives ! Stay away! A complete scam and thanks for ruining my best friends gift!

graigd
5/5/15

BE CAREFUL ORDERING MORE THAN 2 ITEMS AT A TIME, BECAUSE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ANY ITEMS, YOU ARE LIMITED TO RETURN ONLY 2 ITEMS FROM YOUR ORDER.

I ORDERED 8 ITEMS FOR MY FAMILY MEMBERS FOR MOTHERS DAYS, WHEN I RECEIVED THE ITEMS I WAS LESS THAN SATISFIED AND REQUEST TO RETURN ON THE ITEMS WITHIN 24HRS AFTER RECEIPT. THEY TELL ME I CAN ONLY RETURN TWO ITEMS, WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO PLACE THAT TYPE OF CONDITION ON A CUSTOMER.

I ORDERED FROM THEM BEFORE BUT I NEVER LOOKED AT THE FINE PRINT, IF NOT HAPPY YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO RETURN 2 ITEMS FROM ANY ORDER. THAT IS THE WORSE INJUSTICE I'VE EVER HAD ORDERING PRODUCT ON-LINE.

I PAID FOR MY SHIPPING AT $8.95 AND NOW THEY TELL ME THEY WILL DEDUCTED $8.95 FROM MY RETURN OF 2 ITEMS ALTHOUGH I'M NOT SATISFIED WITH 5 ITEMS.

BE CAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY!

deed50
5/1/15

Terrible, terrible experience! There is no contact number on there site so when you have questions you have to chat online and they cancel the chats!!!! Bad service, buyer be ware! They don't do what they say they do!!!!!

melanier16
4/29/15

Update: After seeing my original complaint review someone from the site contacted me and gave me back my credit 25 total with a 5 dollar apology credit and purchase great, uhm well kinda See I used my credit and they ended up charging me 2.49 or so more then they had too... I have tried email a women (Lothair) but all she keeps telling me is that no im wrong that the shows were 7.98 plus tax and with my discount of 4 something and credit of 1 something I had to pay 2.49. I sent her my statement that shows the credit applied to that order was 9.15$ I believe so why cant it cover it I don't know!!!! originally I bought two shoes from that order and I would have had to pay 6$ something extra only but had to remove a shoe due to a site glitch somehow making the size 6.5 I choose to a size 8 now somehow my credits disappeared and I have to pay extra for a shoe when originally it covered a shoe and then some come on!!!! Not to mention I bought another pair after believing it was the only one I would have to spend money out of pocket which was 20$ almost. I am so done with this site... Every time I give it another chance it bites me right in the toosh.. BTW I will upload my statement here so everyone can see too

Tip for consumers: Don't order from here.. It's just a headache.

erosd
4/24/15

I ordered a watch on April 10 2015 and i never received, This horrible company stole my money and never give me back. Be aware of this company don't waste your time and money.

katherines10
4/17/15

I had used this site prior to the complete re-design, and it had been a lovely experience. THIS IS NOT THE CASE ANYMORE!! I spent $200 on clothing and express shipping only to receive a call the following day from the "loss prevention department" stating that I needed to call back and speak to someone or my order would be cancelled in 24 hours?! I've called back, left messages, and spent over an hour doing the online chat with customer service. CUSTOMER SERVICE said they could not access the information to find out why a hold was put on my package, that they could not help me or let me speak to anyone that could help me--but that they would reach out to the "loss prevention department" who would then get back to me between 24-48 hours--which is the opposite of helpful when I was told 4 hours prior that my order would be cancelled in 24 hours. They placed me in an impossible position and literally no one helped me. What a terrible way of doing business! With this kind of failure to complete orders and communicate or help customers, Ideeli is not going to be in business much longer. Management and structuring of the departments is sloppy at best. Pathetic CEO and COO....If anyone from this elusive "loss prevention department" sees this, it would be great of you to actually do your job and call me back!! THANKS!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!!

mariad40
4/16/15

The only reason im giving 1 star I because i cannot proceed without giving atleast one star. Watch out free return apparently means $8.95 to Ideel. Horrible customer service stay away from this company!!!

saimad
4/8/15

Just received my very first purchase Uggs Bailey Buttons which is non-returnable but is 100% fake! They had claimed that it is 100% authentic but it contains no authentic signs. Fur is literally falling off and soles are hard as brick. Do not waste your money on them. I will be reporting their website to Uggs and post all over the internet not to buy from them.

johnb371
4/4/15

I purchased from Ideel and thought I was getting a good deal. When I received the merchandise I could tell it had been previously sold and worn. I called customer service and they were super rude, for no reason because I just was inquiring about their return policy. I was informed that the merchandise I purchased could not be returned and I was "stuck" with it. Best to buy from other sites like gilt.com and ruelala.co. I've never had any problem with the other websites.

Tip for consumers: Best advice I can give you is not to shop here

lann121
4/4/15

Today i did my first order. At first i saw i got 20% off and free shipping when i added selected items to cart. After several time " continue shopping " and went ahead to check out, i couldn't see any offer, even 10% off. i tried shopping again and again. but i still got any offer, even 10% off. i felt confused. WHAT HAPPEND?

amorr1
3/18/15

Receiving wrong item or apology email that they don't have the item. What a bummer!!!IT happened to me 2 times in two months. Very poor service!!

roxir
3/17/15

I have placed an order almost 1 week ago and I received today a suspicious email and call from ideeli that my ordered will be canceled unless I give them a call back. Is this a legitimate business? I goggled the area code and it says that calls 646 are a scheme from Bahamas.

ruthl12
3/14/15

This place is horrible. Because I've gotten so many great deals on Groupon, and this company is associated, stupid me thought it would be worthy.
Not so much. I ordered 2 handbags - the 1st shipped immediately and it is nice. A Guess purse. The other - oh em Geeeeee! What a hassle! So much time wasted "chatting" with a "customer" "service" representative and then emails from another "CSR" who flat out LIED TO ME ABOUT THE DAY OF SHIPMENT. Called the CRS number - just a voicemail.
Cancelled my order but have not received CONFIRMATION which I asked for in an email.
Wish I had checked up more on this company's atrocious reputation before I ordered.
NEVER AGAIN!!!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT

quinnd8
3/5/15

Wish I could leave a negative or zero star rating. My husband ordered a cashmere sweater for me for Christmas. We received something in the mail on time, but it turned out to be men's jogging pants. We have since returned the item and they received it on 12/27/2014. Its been over 2 months and we still have not received any credit back for it. Trying to contact someone to resolve the problem has been very difficult. We will never shop there again and will tell all our friends and family not to do so either.

Tip for consumers: Please do not buy from them.

jillk13
3/4/15

I would never buy from Ideel again. The products were cheap and junky and when I tried to send the goods back, it was difficult to access the print label and it took a week to get a refund. More importantly they didn't have a phone number where you could reach a live person without doing a forensic exercise to find it. Never again!

janed83
3/2/15

I just read many of these reviews and I wish I would have sooner-poor Jason. What a horrible job you have having to clean up messes caused by a generally incompetent customer service department and/or fulfillment center.
This company needs to reevaluate it's "non-traditional" call center into a traditional call center with people who are trained to handle logistics as well as an upset customer WHEN THEY CALL not hours or days afterwards and to h%#! with weather or "high call volumes" due to the "holidays". You are a business for crying out loud! Hire more people! Ever heard of seasonal workers?! No one leaves voice messages anymore-get with the times and the technology.
I love talking to Amazon's or Zappos's customer service centers and will no longer stray from conducting my business with them. I can get a real person every time without hold if I need to do so and that matters more than 10% off. Take a lesson from them.
There needs to be a no star option here...

Tip for consumers: Do not do it! It's not worth the trouble!

indayb
2/28/15

Ideel charged my credit card for an order that was not even shipped. I've complained at least four time and all I get is a run-around.

Unresponsive customer service.

Do NOT buy from ideel.com. Go to Gilt instead. Or Piperlime.

Tip for consumers: Stay away and avoid an encounter with fraud and inefficiency

lilianab
2/26/15

Very poor customer service ! no answer calls, just send email unfounded

Tip for consumers: Very poor customer service !

estherg9
2/24/15

I placed an order for 2 Nicole Miller dresses. Once they arrived, they didn't look like the items pictured online - but I figured I would try them on bc they're Nicole Miller (a brand I know and trust). The material on one wasn't very soft, and the second dress didn't sit right - so I requested to return the items and a refund back to my credit card. I shipped the items back, but the amount of time it took to process a refund is obnoxiously long. I had to contact customer multiple times to get it returned. But at the end of it all, even though I checked the REFUND my credit card option, they still just gave me "store credit." So I contact customer service AGAIN. And they tell me, "Oh it may have been a glitch in the system." How many glitches does one company have in their system?? I'm very upset, now, not only do I have to wait even longer for my refund, but the company is holding my funds hostage.

Tip for consumers: Avoid this site. They're cheap for a reason - I'm not sure the items are really made by the designer, and the customer service is awful.

debin
2/12/15

Love all of there product lines and prices. Wonderful customer service!

renep20
2/11/15

The items are cute, sure.. but don't let ANYTHING be wrong with your order because their customer service is HORRID. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. I'd rather be forced to shop at WalMart for my fashion items than ever deal with these people again. Service is a lost industry people - sometimes a great deal really isn't worth it.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT

juw7
2/9/15

Horrible customer service. In my first order I pay for a $400+ handbag and they mail me an entirely different one. I emailed to inform them and their automated response message says they're proud that they respond on average "4 business hours" and how you can expect a response the same day as a result. Several days later I receive absolutely no response. I will email again but not surprised if they ignore me again. How can they get away with running a business like this?! I saw all the bad reviews and wished I heeded the warnings before my order. I will file a formal complaint on the BBB website. Others with issues should do so as well because I have a hard time believing they deserve an "A+" rating given all the awful complaints about receiving the wrong item, lost packages, and generally bad customer service.

Update on 2/14/2015: Finally Ideel customer service contacted me but asked for photos as well as a description of the incorrect item received. Jason F also contacted me the same day through Sitejabber and I provided my info (to both reps) and asked to expedite sending me a return shipping label. I am still without a shipping label or response (from Jason or another Ideel customer service rep). The delay in receiving a response and therefore slow pace at which my issue is being resolved is incredibly frustrating as a consumer. I have never had this type of issue with other flash sites. I have attached photos of the product advertised on Ideel which is of a large Marc Jacobs over-the-should Bentley handbag. On the other hand, I have posted a photo of the product I actually received which is a much smaller Marc Jacobs cross-body bag (link here for reference: http://www.barneys.com/Marc-by-Marc-Jacobs-Too-Hot-to-Handle-Top-Handle-Bag/00505026772134,default,pd.html?gclid=COmZoqO24sMCFUkV7AodkREAYQ). This is not the same bag and I feel like like someone is trying to pull a fast one on me. This has been a terrible shopping experience and don't feel like Ideel is making an effort at all to at least make it up to me by solving it quickly.

ludal
2/6/15

Would not reccoment this site to anyone. Very unprofessional. They rather loose a costomer than fix a problem. Will never shop there again neither my family and friends. Very dissapointed

alanan2
2/5/15

Don't use this website to buy anything. You will never get any form of customer service or get your package on time.

katieb26
2/5/15

This is the absolute WORST customer service I have ever encountered.. Not worth it - there are plenty other sites similar to Ideel/Ideeli that offer excellent customer service and post sales assistance. This has been a HUGE 4 week headache ( and still going)

Jan 6th: I placed order to ship 2nd day air ( when I typed the address I was off by 1 digit..totally my fault) - I tried to work with UPS and Ideel to have them direct this to a local UPS station - but since Ideel took too long to get back , it was shipped back to their warehouse.

JAN 12th: - Order arrived at Ideel warehouse

JAN 13th: I contact Live Chat to ask them to ship this back out - since it was received yesterday. Was told they would escalate and try to get it out ASAP via 2nd day air.

JAN 14th: Contacted Live Chat .. was told this would take 3-5 business days ( explained this was being ' escalated' .. they advised this would not ship 2nd day

JAN 26th: Live Chat unavailable - emailed to check status of shipment ...

JAN 28th - Received response telling me they have not reshipped yet .. said they realized this was taking longer than expected and they could issue a refund instead if I would prefer.

JAN 29th: Received email that said Ideel has received my return items ( they actually arrive don 1/12) ... and a refund has been issued for the order... I responded immediately indicating this order should have been shipped back out to me ( NOT a return)

JAN 30th: Received email in response saying they have not received the order yet - but when they do, they have instructions to resend to me (?? email yesterday just indicated this was received and refunded)

FEB 2nd: Contacting Live Chat - explained what has been going on for the last 4 weeks... Nyla took my # to give to a manager.. No one has attempted to call yet.

FEB 5th: Contacted Live Chat - explained my situation again. Lothair ( who I spoke with at the start and told me this order would be shipped out once received).. He told me I would now have to reorder this product now. I told him there were instructions to reship - and I needed this to be shipped back out to me.. he said he would escalate and have someone email me ... Not holding my breath.

donf21
2/2/15

I placed an order for a comforter. It did not appear to be of the quality depicted in the picture. I attempted 6 times to contact customer service and have never had one response. I will never use the site again!

Tip for consumers: Don't use

suzannew8
1/30/15

I bought a Prada bag from ideel.com. The item was exactly pictured on the Prada.com website for hundreds more. I was excited to get this great deal. Unfortunately I received the wrong item (something that looked as though it cost a few dollars). Customer service was actually pretty good, and they shipped me my item 2 day shipping without any further expense to me. They responded back timely when I had questions or concerns. When my Prada bag arrived, it was exactly as pictured, in excellent condition. Although I was very worried, everything turned out ok.

kimh80
1/29/15

HORRIBLE customer service, returned with their shipping label which arrived on January 23, 2015 at 11:53 and still no refund on January 29, 2015! Here is the Live Chat copied and pasted, she disconnected without allowing me to respond again! Next live chat wouldn't even respond even though I was connected. ABSURD!

Text Size: Increase Text Size Decrease Text Size
Jessica: Welcome to Ideel
Jessica: Hello Zack
Zack: Okay you have had the boots back since 1/23 I am sure that is enough time to refund me. I want a refund to my account so that I can use it PLEASE it has been more than enough time
Jessica: May I please have your order number to look into this for you
Zack: 01/16/2015
Jessica: One moment while I look into that fory ou
Jessica: *you
Zack:
Delivered On:
Friday, 01/23/2015 at 11:53 A.M.

Left At:
Dock

Signed By:
RED$#*!

Proof of Delivery

Jessica: Ok, Zack. It does take 3-5 business days following the day that we received your return, for it to process. Today is day four, so your credit should be available by the end of the day, tomorrow
Zack: This is absurd. I will never buy from your site again. CLEARLY the item is returned. Horrible customer service, I will write reviews everywhere. Never had an experience this bad on any other site.
Jessica: I do apologize for the inconvenience Zack. Is that all that I can assist you with today?
Zack: Should have checked reviews first, everyone says not to buy from your site that the customer service is terrible and so are the shipping...
Zack: You did not assist me Jessica
Jessica: I'm sorry that you feel this way
Jessica: do enjoy your evening
Jessica:
Thank you for using our Live Chat today! If you need any further assistance we have a few different options for you. Our FAQ contains lots of helpful information on a variety of issues. Of course, you can always log back into Live Chat, send us an inquiry on the site or email us at support@ideel.com. Thanks for being a part of ideel, we hope to see you on the site again soon!

Jessica has disconnected.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Another order I placed in December still hasn't arrived!

skylers1
1/29/15

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! TERRIBLE SHIPPING METHODS! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS!

Tip for consumers: Don't purchase a thing from them. Use Gilt instead.

vivianl23
1/28/15

I've been the Ideeli customer since May 2013, but recent experience with this online retail was horrible. I've ordered 3 items few weeks ago (#84209542) and found out that the size (4) were too big for the 2 items (Please note that I've ordered another item with the same brand few months ago with size 4 which it fits fine with me). I requested to exchange, but got rejected. They allow me to return (by making the return label for me) so that I can reorder smaller size (2). However, the return label didn't include both of the items I requested. I've asked the online chat support and he told me that one of the item is a final sale and can't be returned. I wasn't aware of this. When I request for my current credit to be return to my credit card because I wouldn't want to shop here anymore. It was rejected too because it was from a price match courtesy. When I asked if I can escalate my request to someone else and he told me that he is already a senior rep. So it seems that I'm stuck with the items that don't even fit me. I never rate bad about anyone's business but this one. :(

jazj
1/26/15

Ideel or ideeli it doesn’t matter – DON’T ORDER FROM THEM. Horrible return policy, horrible customer service…if you can get service. Over priced items that you can get for cheaper at Amazon etc. with a free return policy/customer service. Well, I ordered some items, however I did not realize that these items could not be return, I placed my order at 11:45am by 12:10pm (so 25 minutes later) same day I tried to cancel my order by emailing the so called customer service, and I called…no answer. Instead, one day or two days later I get a confirmation email that my order has shipped. Really? After I tried to cancel the order, well any other merchant has better policies than this ideel/ideeli…money grabbing scam. DON’T ORDER FROM THEM!

Tip for consumers: When you order, I would recommend to only order cheap items and not high priced items since ones bought you are stuck. The return or refund policy is horrible, other merchant have so much better policies. Oh, I no chance cancel your order...no customer service :-( Stick to sites that deliver.

nataliek11
1/20/15

The first time i purchased something from ideel.com, they told me 6 days after i purchased it my order was cancelled because they ran out. The second time i purchased something from ideel, i told them the next day after spending 400 dollars on their website that i would like to cancel the order, since they only give you an hour to cancel your order online, they told me that they could no longer cancel it because it was in the process of being shipped and that i would have to contact them when i receive the items for a return label. my product didn't even ship for another week after that. when i got my products i sent them back immediately. which i was told from the time they received them it would be 3-5 business days until i received my money. after not receiving any money 8 days later, i contacted them and they told me i would not receive my money for ANOTHER 3-5 business days and that they made a mistake. they received my product on the 9th, it is now the 20th. still wondering where my money is. after contacting them(emailing and leaving them a voicemail) telling them i was upset because i was counting on that money being in my account, i have not heard any response from them.

jjv1
1/15/15

I should have read the review before. I ordered a bag for wife on Jan 1 since then they have NOT even shipped the bag yet. I've contacted them twice and the customer support can't even tell you when they will ship the item. WASTE CUSTOMER TIME!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ideeli staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: How many days does it take to get a refund? I cancelled an order before it was shipped
5/7/13
Answer
janeyc
A: Anyone know of a similar site with good customer service?
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: today i did my first order on Ideeli. At first, i saw i got 20 % off for the first purchase and freeshipping. then after several " continue shopping" , i didn't get any offer for my order, even 10 % off for first order when i checked out. and i immediately cancelled my order. who can tell me what happened?
Answer
amorr1
A: I also got an email of 20% off, i tried to purchase but on submission of payment, there's no 20% so I cancelled it.. Whenever i received that email again, i just trash it because it's not true!
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the ideeli staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for ideeli