US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

janel77

All of my issues were solved by SAJID shaikh was very helpful and patience. (in 10 reviews)

kens57

Once again the people at guru aid have gone above to help me with my computer problems and rectified the problem ! (in 10 reviews)

jamiek19

Great customer service in a time when that is not so common. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alveraa
12/19/14

I have received friendly and helpful service from the Guruaid Techs and this means a lot to me as I have only minimal understanding of how my computer works. But, I want it to work when I use it and do not like to fight with problems. I depend on the techs to do this for me, and they do a patient and helpful job. I am grateful to Guruaid. I will recommend their service to struggling users.

Alvera Anderson

Tip for consumers: Do not let just anyone take over control of your computer. Call reputable technicians instead, like Guruaid.

mildredp7
12/19/14

very good

joanj5
12/18/14

I want to thank Vishal Gajawani for all the help he has given to me. He was very patient polite and personable.
He has done an excellent job and very helpful, He helped me with a lot of issues that I have
requested,
He worked very hard on the extra items i needed to fixed
I really appreciate the time and effort he put into solving all of the problems
He deserves at least a 20 min break as he really worked hard and I kept on it a long time
so again i really appreciate all of his hard work so please give him a deserving break

Thank you again Vishal for a great job solving my problems and working so hard i greatly appreciate all your hard work P,S, Please have your Supervisor give you a break so you
can a cold or hot drink you deserve it
Joan LeBlanc
have a good morning

Tip for consumers: I will recommend Guruaid to anyone who asks for people who help
customers and are very polite and helpful to solve your problems
Joan LB

charlesm77
12/18/14

The service performed was excellent. The technician worked quickly to resolve the installation issues and the performance of the computer.

maureenb12
12/18/14

I have used Guru Aid for several months now. They do an excellent job assisting me and fixing my computer when it is slow or has any type of problems. I would be happy to recommend them to anyone that needs help with their computers. They are also very courteous and patient.

chrisk81
12/18/14

GuruAid solved my email problems and also helped confirm that a telephone call supposedly from "Microsoft" wanting to carry out work on my computer was a hoax. Chris K. UK

Tip for consumers: GuruAid is an easy way to solve your computer problems.

terrym62
12/17/14

Excellent, fast, and expert service. Never been disappointed with them. They know what they're doing and stick with you until all problems soved.

Tip for consumers: Keep up to date and call monthly to get a tuneup.

waynek29
12/16/14

I have been having troubles witht he memory in my old computer. The techs at GuruAid were able to find and fix teh problem all while I watched it happen on the screen. Would I recommend them-ABSOLUTELY I would.

dennisd24
12/15/14

I wish to thank Milan for a long, but delightful (and finally successful) adventure on my computer. Thank you Milan.

Tip for consumers: Be patient.

marjiet
12/15/14

Vaneet took care of me today. He cleaned my computer up in record time. I highly recommend GuruAid.

lisas130
12/15/14

Today I had to call GuruAid for assistance with issues i've been having with my computer. As always, the people I spoke with are extremely professional, eager to help, and can quickly get issues solved. I want to say a special thanks to Fayed for helping me today. He attended to each and every issue I called in for, and then asked if there was anything else he could do for me. GuruAid is a super company, which I would highly recommend.

juliec36
12/15/14

sanjay verma & mohammad sohail offered splendid customer service in troubleshooting the issues with my computer. I look forward to it operating faster & more efficiently as I fully trust their guidance. Both gentlemen were extremely polite & patient

Tip for consumers: I recommend this site due to the dedicated & qualified staff expertise

mattj34
12/14/14

Tushar Gaikar was very helpful and completed everything that was asked. all of the issues have been resolved.

Tip for consumers: Very helpful and knowledgeable.

juliem71
12/14/14

I had an excellent experience with GuruAid. It was pretty quick and absolutely painless. I would highly recommend. I've been extremely happy with every technician I've dealt with. Today it was Rajesh K. and he was great! I would highly recommend.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to use these people. They are great and very professional!

franka36
12/14/14

I am very happy with the help and service I received. You have been very helpful
and I appreciate it very much.

Tip for consumers: I would recommend it to anyone

rogelioo1
12/14/14

I am very pleased and satisfied with Guruaid Tech. support. They do a very good job in correcting tech problems. True professionals. I highly recommend them. Thank You Guruaid Tech. Support.

Tip for consumers: This people know what they are doing and are professionals about it. Very polite and caring for customer service. Let them do what they have to do to fix your problems.

pearls9
12/13/14

I was dissatisfied with GuruAid service, since I did not need the help they assured me was necessary.. In addition, the service person said my emails were not being received, so help was needed. I later found out that my emails were being received. The service people are highly trained to sell you what you don't need. I am not tech savvy, so I would believe most of what they said. I spent $699.99 before I left the several hours-long "help" that I didn't need. When I asked for my money to be refunded, it took considerable time, but GuruAid refunded loo% of the money.

Tip for consumers: My recommendation is NEVER agree to any repairs without first checking reviews and getting a tech savvy friend to talk over the necessity of the repairs or clean-up GuruAid said was vital..

richardg74
12/13/14

Prashanth Shetty was extremely helpful in the repair of my computer and was very interesting to talk with was extremely qualified as a technician.

craigs42
12/13/14

I have used Guruaid for a few years now. The service is excellent and convenient. There is no waiting for a technician to come to the house. It's a good service for the money.

johnm388
12/13/14

Sachin action were efficent and to the point and quick. I am glad he was here to help. Would like to have him me again!

Tip for consumers: Tech Sachin Gawali....has performed a task that could not possbly undertake. The thought of problem as a keyboard replacing situation was corrected w/o a new purchase. The time spent and files removed made access back to my computer a dream.

patrickm83
12/12/14

sajid shaikh very professional and helpful. I could follow his work. All seems very well. I am very satisfied.

dyannef
12/12/14

Today I was unable to send emails from either browser. I really had some important time sensitive work to do. Because I have a subscription with Guruaid, after trying other things on my own to no avail, I called them. I was politely greeted in my initial assessment and quickly escalated up to a tech who handled my issue. He was polite, knowledgeable and understood my problem without much ado. Within a short period of time, my PC was functioning again optimally and now I can resume my work! Guruaid, you rock!

lorrainej3
12/12/14

Everytime I use this service, I'm delighted. Not just by the tech support (hand holding second to none) but also by the great customer interface these guys give. Sign up, you won't ever worry again!

sandram46
12/12/14

Thank you, Sagar, for your help. You have been most amiable with the help you have given and I very muchly appreciate it.

sandyr35
12/12/14

Sagar Gharge : It looks like my computer problems are no more. He did a great job and assured me if I got into a panic. Communication was great and straight forward. If there were terms I didnt understand he put them in away I could understand. You have a very good employee here and I appreciate all his efforts. It took some time because apparently alot wrong but it was well worth the wait, I thank him much Iam very pleased

Tip for consumers: to trust it and use this site. wish I had done it a long time ago

barbaral34
12/12/14

I was having a problem getting on to my internet and called guruaid and in a matter of minutes the tech was able to get it taken care of.

Thanks for your help Eageh Reddy

loisa5
12/11/14

Thank you very much. service person 14050120 was very good. He quickly took care of any problem I may have had. I so love the way you communicate. Not all of us can understand as we should but you make it east to relate. I do feel that I can trust to get the job done thanks

Tip for consumers: Anyone like me that is not all up to date with the computer can feel secure in the fact they can rely to Guruaid to do the job you need to have done

dorothys14
12/11/14

Prashanth Shetty While having to spend quite a bit of time. Always helpfull, always giving me information. I am extremely pleased with the service I have received. Calls have been answered promptly. Staff very polite and it seems nothing is too much trouble. thank you.

lorrainep2
12/11/14

I have always had excellent service with GuruAid. All tech's I have worked with have been able to help me with all my computer issues. Thank you to all.

karlaa
12/11/14

All issues were resolved in professional manor. Did not have to leave my home. Took less time to do it this way than to take it in! I have used my membership several times....and no additional fees!

Tip for consumers: Enjoy it!

jimp53
12/10/14

Nilesh sawant is an asset to your company and should get a huge raise for the wonderful work he performs.

Tip for consumers: Ask and it will be done

natalieo4
12/9/14

Did a very good job! Didn't take very much time to get my computer back to working like normal again and was very nice and understanding. Great company!!!!

thomask36
12/9/14

great job everything done quickly sajid shaikh did everything to get the job done correctly and fast
Thomas Kutchner.

danielv23
12/8/14

Eagesh was the most professional and knowledgeable person that I have worked with, ever.
He will have a referral from my corporation, (Care First Corporation) any time.
Thanks very much, Eagesh,

Daniel T Veza, CEO
Care First Corporation
Temecula, CA 92591

Tip for consumers: GuruAid is my only choice!

paulc120
12/8/14

Just outstanding the team always does a great job. Big Thanks to Anurag Sonar the tech who helped me today. This is why I always go with GuruAid again, his boss I hopes see's this feedback because it was well deserved, Thank You

Tip for consumers: One of the best support sites out there, came across them threw Norton

amandac46
12/8/14

GuruAid is a wonderful tech company with very pleasant and knowledgeable employees!
I've never had a problem with my computer that they couldn't resolve. Very Pleased!

martinr26
12/7/14

Iam very happy with service I waa provided with today.Tech was very polite and understanding with all questions I had . I will recommend ur servies to all my friends

amandap39
12/6/14

Prasad Shetty was very helpful through my whole ordeal, he fixed my problem with ease. he was kind and curtious with me.

amandah28
12/6/14

I have been using this service for that past two years and I find it very helpful. It's especially nice when you can call and have the computer fixed in the same day. Mostly everyone I have spoke with regards to fixing my computer have been very polite. I would recommend them to my close family and friends.

kathrynb12
12/5/14

Nilesh Sawant was extremely helpful in restoring my internet service and the speed of my computer. He was professional and courtesy at all times which was outstanding as I am not a computer savvy person.

Tip for consumers: Always reliable and helpful.

christopherb59
12/4/14

my name is Christopher Bihler and on Thursday December 4th Rajesh helped me with a very annoying problem I was having on my laptop. it did so very professionally and did an excellent job. I am extremely happy with his performance and with your services. thank you for fixing my problem.

Tip for consumers: ask a lot of questions and make sure all your concerns are addressed. I did and the techs did a very good job explaining things to me so that when our session ended I did not feel like I needed to know anything more.

donaldc26
12/4/14

I am very satisfied with the service I received today. The Tech was very knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. Thank you very much.
Donald L Cannon

carmenc16
12/4/14

SAJID SHAIKH was extremely helpfunl. he managed to fix the speed of the computer and also managed to reassure me t the computer was not compromised.
Carmen Cypher

Tip for consumers: sajid shaikh helped me understand the working of the computer. he explained what he was doing so that I could comprehend.

donaldb38
12/4/14

Vashal the technician performed with great skill and performed an outstanding job within a short period, my hats off to him and GuruAidD

rosel53
12/4/14

I will after we are done
The person that clean up my computer did a great job. I will always use the GuruAid.

eaf1
12/4/14

The performance of this technician was absolutely remarkable. I am very happy with the work that this tech and his company do for people like myself. It it worth it to have this access.

Tip for consumers: do not hesitate.

alicem35
12/4/14

I'm new to this service -- but so far have been very impressed and satisfied with the work that has been done

roberth147
12/3/14

Prashanth Shetty this was an excellent adventure which resulted in three computers which improved, cleaned and issues free after his courteous performance. I highly recommend his work and his patience.

helened1
12/3/14

I have had the nicest people helping me with the problems that I have had with my new computer. They have been very nice and understanding. Thank you

winl1
12/3/14

Excellent service. I had some serious problems with my operating system preventing me from downloading Autocad. Issues solved. It must have taken a while to work out the problems, but the technicians kept at it and were always polite and helpful, all four of them! I recomend these guys to everyone.

Tip for consumers: Just make sure you give the technicians everything they need to know to help you. They want to help you but they need to know what is going on.