US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

peterc81

Nilesh Sawant was polite and efficient in his job. (in 30 reviews)

nealt7

the employees have always been polite, patient, helpful and efficient in solving my computer problems. Neal Taylor M.D. (in 21 reviews)

neilw25

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. (in 24 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

charlesf34
5/21/15

I have used Guruaid.com for two years and always found them helpful and courteous. The technician today seemed even better that usual. I have nothing but good to say.

mortonf3
5/21/15

I called about removing Norton Security Suite from my computer. I talked with Mahua and she removed Norton from my computer and also cleaned up a number of other files that facilitates the computer to run faster. I am very satisfied with the efficienty with which Mahua did the work. Thank you.

michaelm261
5/21/15

all of my problems were solved quickly, professionally and satisfactorly

lisac104

Fast and effective.

stephenl46
5/21/15

Guruaid tech Mahua Majumdar was very knowledgeable and proficient. I am satisfied with the results. Thank you.

darlenev
5/20/15

I am very satisfied with their service. Top 5's all the way.

thomass101
5/20/15

The people on this site are very helpfull and professional

thelmaw1
5/20/15

everything was very good .

daleg14
5/20/15

Bishwajeet. was a very understanding and very smart. he did a great job.

billyw23
5/19/15

Thanks you very much for your service. It was very complete and functional. Your service was very easy and your technician was very good to work with and very personable.
I appreciate your service.

royelm
5/19/15

BEST COMPUTER TECH. SERVICE EVER RECEIVED.

MY COMPUTER WENT CRAZY OVERNIGHT. THIS MORNING I COULD NOT READ THE DISK DRIVES, COULD NOT RECORD ON THE DRIVES OR DVD'S--NOTHING SEEMED TO WORK. I COULDN'T EVEN GET INTO THE RESET MODE! AFTER TRYING TO USE MY COMPUTER ALL MORNING I CALLED GURUAID AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR MY COMPUTER IS WORKING AGAIN.

johnk165
5/19/15

Here it is one day after your tech guy cleaned up my computer and I am plague by media player advising me that I'am out of date. Also, more popups that require a lot of energy to remove on my part. Am I a target for some nutcase or is this something I have to live with?

annb47
5/19/15

He did super and fixed the problem. I am very satisfied with his work.

janeto9
5/19/15

I am very satisfied with the maintenance and cleaning with my computer. Mahua was very gracious and patient with me. Answered all my questions.

pjo
5/19/15

the gentleman that assisted me today was very helpful and cordial I would give him 10 out of 10

sullimans
5/19/15

EAGESH was great helping resolve my most pressing computer issues. Everything is working just fine now. I would highly recommend Eagesh to any of my friends and business associates. Thank you so much.

jeannem17
5/19/15

I've always had good luck with Guru Aid. I had an old computer and had to call a lot and they resolved the problems I did end up having to buy a new computer and they just finished working on it and solved it's issue and now I'm happy

robynp4
5/19/15

I am very happy with the service they provide and whenever I need help, they do a wonderful job.... Robyn

danielt57
5/17/15

GuruAid has always solve all my pobloms and they very find,Thanks GuruAid

monikao
5/16/15

I needed to have my computer cleaned and updated. Sachin Gawali was my technician and he performed every service I did ask him to do with great success. I am very pleased with his work. Thank you.

davidw215
5/15/15

I have found my request thoroughly satisfactory & informative. It has been a pleasure to have spoken with your representative Mahua Majumdar

Thank you for your expertise and patience
David Walker

loesjek
5/14/15

Your Technical support was excellent with Mahua Majumdar

anam55
5/14/15

You have been a life saver. Wish I had a little of your know how. Technology is not my thing. I am 70 years old; I rather play in the garden. However, I still need the computer. I am thankful for people like you. Keep up the good work. God bless.

kathleeng10
5/11/15

The technician was very good. He represents the company well.

angeliaj
5/9/15

I contacted Guru this morning because my laptop and my sons laptop was very messed up in all kinds of ways. My technician was Raja Ramaswamy who was such a gentleman and an overall genious with computer's!!! He fixed all of the problem's on our laptops and they are up an running like brand new. I have great respect and confidence with GURU!!! I have never had a bad experience when I call needing my computer's fixed. They are not only genious's, but are also kind and gentlemen. Their service is outstanding! I will always stay with GURU because they are the BEST!!! Thank you Guru for being so outstanding! Respectfully, Angelia Johnson

malcolmh13
5/6/15

Very good service and very friendly also explained every thing that they were doing in a clear way took they time and did not rush me, very impressed

thomash77
5/6/15

What a sinking feeling to have someone, a very belligerent someone, on your computer ..... where do you go????? to GURUAID, of course.

Thank you, thank you just for being there when I'm in trouble.

tsh

joaom4
5/5/15

I has been using this support and its very good

karrief
5/4/15

Sandeep Chauhan was my tech and he did a fantastic job. My brand new laptop was ate up with over 60 corrupt files Including my Kaspersky Internet security. He went in to my laptop and got rid of all of the junk files and reinstalled my Kaspersky after fixing everything. I HIGHLY recommend GuruAid. You'll save a ton of money

rosad2
5/3/15

EAGESH demonstrate the knowledge on computer system and had fix my computer, I'm extremely satisfied with the services they had provide to me I would recommend this to anyone who has problems with their computers...

jays320
5/3/15

These folks were able to correct a multitude of issues, saving me about $350. Highly recommend the annual contract for peace of mind. Very thorough.

phylliss9
5/1/15

I have been very satisfied with the service I have received from Bishwajeet Bose today. He has been very helpful and patient with me.

joans36
4/29/15

I have called many times and have been given great help and I couldn't ask for nicer people.. I am very happy that I got your number

patriciaa31
4/28/15

I am always pleased with guruaid, I don't know what else to say, the associates are very competent, and they must have a lot of patience

joannp7
4/27/15

Guruaid has been a great help to me with my issues; it may take a long time but they get the job done!! Yatin Dalvi was very patient and helpful. I recommend this service.

tammys25
4/26/15

I love GuruAid they have helped me out so many times and the out come is by far the best experience. To know your computer is up and running is always such a relief. Thank you GuruAid

susanj42
4/26/15

Guru Aid was a great help in solving issues I had with my computer. It was time well spent to ensure efficient operations of my device. Thank You for the services that was rendered today. Keep up the great work in helping other like to helped me. thanks again and I'm glad you in-formed me of information I didnt know about on my computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

graemec2
4/25/15

Ive been having some issues with my computer. A lot of suspicious software. I called up Guru Aid and with a quick phone call and no effort they are on your computer cleaning it up. I had a slight issue with timing but they did a really good job on it. So it really didn't matter.

edwardk28
4/24/15

Had alot of problems with my pc but thanks to guru i am back on and up and running good.

harryh42
4/24/15

your tech was very knowledgable. He did a good job, and put our minds at ease. Thank you

lynnf14
4/22/15

Could not be happier with the service I have received from GuruAid, each time I have called with a number of problems. They have assisted me every time. They are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who has a computer or other device. Thank you for all you do!!!

lynnc51
4/22/15

My Guru Aid tech. not only reinstalled my virus and firewall protection but he also taught me how I can open an attachment and put it into My Documents. What service!

lorrainej5
4/22/15

A wonderful job and fun to watch his work. Hope, if needed that I get him again. Thank You for a great job.

stevej83
4/22/15

The people at Guruaid are the best. they are polite and really care that they get your issues solved. Rawaswamy is a great tech and solved all my problems effortlessly.

royp20
4/22/15

very good experience, solved all issues

jeanettes2
4/21/15

This is Excellent service highly recommend it.

arthurs28
4/20/15

The Techs that I worked with today were very friendly and a pleasure since they were both very knowledgeable and kept me informed as to what they were doing and what results were expected. GOOD JOB.

thomasf45
4/20/15

Very Easy & I Recommend To Every One!
Worth Every Penny!
Excellent Customer Service!
They Walk You Through Every Thing!

katrinaw9
4/20/15

My tech is FABULOUS! He went in and fixed my laptop which was infested with viruses. He was very attentive and didn't hesitate answering any questions I had. Before starting he wanted me to explain what issues I was having and he took care of them....and more!!
I am truly satisfied! Thanks Yatin D.

patricial26
4/16/15

I have just had my computer repaired in a fashion I have not seen before. I am very pleased!
Work was done which has not been done by other techs before.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is it a scam?as some sites are suggesting
4/9/15
Answer
donnag29
A: Guru Aid is not a scam. I have them clean and tune up my computer about every 4 to 6 weeks. It does take a couple of hours and you have to sit in front of your computer but you can see them doing the work. They keep my computer virus free and running much better. I've been impressed with their technicians. GuruAid gets thumbs up from me!!!
4/13/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for GuruAid