US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sheilad5

Nilesh sawant was a very helpful and patient man and sorted my computor back to its original state as a new computor. (in 15 reviews)

normandb8

They took care of my computer problems and got me up and running in no time. (in 19 reviews)

neilw25

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

graemec2
4/25/15

Ive been having some issues with my computer. A lot of suspicious software. I called up Guru Aid and with a quick phone call and no effort they are on your computer cleaning it up. I had a slight issue with timing but they did a really good job on it. So it really didn't matter.

edwardk28
4/24/15

Had alot of problems with my pc but thanks to guru i am back on and up and running good.

lynnf14
4/22/15

Could not be happier with the service I have received from GuruAid, each time I have called with a number of problems. They have assisted me every time. They are a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone who has a computer or other device. Thank you for all you do!!!

lynnc51
4/22/15

My Guru Aid tech. not only reinstalled my virus and firewall protection but he also taught me how I can open an attachment and put it into My Documents. What service!

lorrainej5
4/22/15

A wonderful job and fun to watch his work. Hope, if needed that I get him again. Thank You for a great job.

stevej83
4/22/15

The people at Guruaid are the best. they are polite and really care that they get your issues solved. Rawaswamy is a great tech and solved all my problems effortlessly.

arthurs28
4/20/15

The Techs that I worked with today were very friendly and a pleasure since they were both very knowledgeable and kept me informed as to what they were doing and what results were expected. GOOD JOB.

thomasf45
4/20/15

Very Easy & I Recommend To Every One!
Worth Every Penny!
Excellent Customer Service!
They Walk You Through Every Thing!

katrinaw9
4/20/15

My tech is FABULOUS! He went in and fixed my laptop which was infested with viruses. He was very attentive and didn't hesitate answering any questions I had. Before starting he wanted me to explain what issues I was having and he took care of them....and more!!
I am truly satisfied! Thanks Yatin D.

patricial26
4/16/15

I have just had my computer repaired in a fashion I have not seen before. I am very pleased!
Work was done which has not been done by other techs before.

tanyah11
4/14/15

This is a great online business that does great work for you if you are having computer problems. They stand behind what they fix and do a outstanding job fixing your computer.

bobbieg7
4/12/15

EAGESH has been MOST helpful to make sure both my computers are running smoothly and without issues...so grateful for his service.

paulettem5
4/10/15

Yatin Dalvi has done a terrific job and I have time to spare. He has made my computer run smoothly once again. Many thanks to Guru again and to Yatin!
have a wonderful day!

cherylg14
4/10/15

needed help with my laptop guru aid support and techs were very helpful and spoke with me all the way through very pleasant staff

susanr51
4/10/15

my problem was fixed when asked, had no problem contacting Guru. Technician was courteous and helpful.

joanl13
4/9/15

Having received a hoax call regarding my PC I contacted Guruaid., It was a most pleasant experience, especially dealing with your tech, Sagar Gharge. He immediately assured me that the issues would be resolved efficently, which they were. He was very pleasant to deal with, professional and efficient . It was a very nice transaction! My thanks to Sagar.

carolyna8
4/8/15

My technician listened to my problems and did many things I never could have done. I am very satisfied

bobt60
4/8/15

Used services following a scam call from "Microsoft" techies. Not being particularly technically minded. I used Guruaid to put my mind at rest & put some security measures in place.
very helpful & hopefully all the problems are sorted.
Would definitely recommend to the less technically gifted.

paulh129
4/8/15

Today's session with both people involved has been very positive and I hop I have done the right thins - thank you

nealt7
4/7/15

I am very pleased this this service. i have been a subscriber for 2 years. the employees have always been polite, patient, helpful and efficient in solving my computer problems. Neal Taylor M.D.

kenneths43
4/7/15

Amit Godambe has done everything that I needed to be fixed in a professional way. and I am pleased with his service.

johnh307
4/6/15

I was lucky enough to have contact with Fahed Sayed, he was/is a most helpful, thorough and efficient person. He took his time to thoroughly check issues requiring remedy and successfully completed all necessary amendments, updates and re-installations. A good ambassador for Guruaid.

bernardl16
4/6/15

Guruaid, provides professional and prompt consulting services, thank you again. i have been using Guruaid for 2 years now, and it is a business must for me Bernard

kennethl22
4/6/15

I WAS VERY PLEASE WITH THE WORK PREFORMED ON MY COMPUTER BY GURUAID IT WAS DONE IN A VERY PROFESSIONAL MANNER WITH EXCEPTIONAL STAFF.

charlotter8
4/6/15

GuruAid is the best. You don't need an appointment with the geek squad. All you have to do is pick up the phone, tell them your problem and they fix it. They are polite, trustworthy and they know what they are doing. I am a 73 year old Grandmother and they can walk me through anything. Moreover, the usually just fix it and I just sit here and look at my computer while they do it. I would recommend that you have no hesitation in signing up with the.

cynthiam25
4/3/15

Called to have my Avast Sofware installed on my new computer and computer tech inspected my computer thoroughly and detected errors in configurations and settings. After fixing some errors, another tech took over and took charge of the other errors and isues my brand new computer had. Guruaid went far beyond what I expected...far beyond what I originally called for. I'm a very happy customer!!

Tip for consumers: Have your wallet handy. It's worth the cost, though a little expensive.

kenneths41
4/3/15

If it's trouble setting up your computer to get the best out of it,cleaning up your unit, just getting it to do what it should do,this is the site you need ,they will cover ALL the things you need. Used them with a contract that I signed up to for three years and have now done it again with the same thought in mind,I just want a company I can trust and this one fits that bill,use with confidence!!!!.

bend74
4/2/15

There were two main problems and GURU AID resolved them. I have been a client with Guru for over two years and have been 100% satisfied.

Tip for consumers: Do not use Albion Global .

caroleb10
4/1/15

I was at my wits end not knowing what to do. then your staff were so helpful and patient with me, the service given was excellent. I cant thank you enough

christopherj27
4/1/15

guru aid fixed mt pc issues accurately & quickly, that's why I've been using guru aid for over a year, thanks guru aid!

paulo65
3/31/15

I had pop-up coming up to the point I could use my computer, they were so bad that I couldn't even shut down my computer.Thanks to Guruaid they were able to access my compter from a phone call, after several hours of work all my pop-up were gone and a good cleaning my computer is running as if it were new. Thanks Guruaid for a job well done. I would recomend there service to anyone, it's a peace of mind we all need, thanks again..

jacquiel
3/30/15

The Guru Aid that helped me to today resolved my problem and cleaned up my computer. My computer is now free of spyware and he cleaned up things I really did not need that were slowing my computer down. I highly recommend GuruAid!!

jimc99
3/30/15

The service Tech knew what he was doing and corrected many problems that I was having with the computer. He was very professional and took his time with me

nasreena1
3/30/15

Its been more than three months I am having Guru Aid Services. I really love their professional attire. Most importantly I like their 24/7 round the clock service. I am taking Guru aid services for my office and home computer.

daveg41
3/30/15

today Yatin Dalvi fixed all the problems we were having with our pc. He was truly amazing. The subscription for remote control access is well worth the money.

Tip for consumers: fantastic. well worth the money.

judyo5
3/29/15

Asked Guruaid today to update our computer. I was last done one year ago. Although we were experiencing no problems, I had been expecting a difficult cleanup. The staff were pleasant and very helpful and the entire cleanup was done in under 45 minutes. I am very impressed and will extend my contract with them when it comes up for renewal.

lolab4
3/29/15

Tushar was excellent. I was very concerned about the end results and he kept reassuring me that all would be fine. He worked and kept me updated. I felt reassured that he would get the matter/issue with my computer resolved and he kept at it until he did remove all threats and cleaned up my computer. Now it is running like new. You need techs like Tushar. Thanks for have such a good tech in your employment.

maryr81
3/27/15

The representative were knowledgable, patient, and explained every step in details. They resolved problems on me and my spouse PC. We are pleased and won't hesitate to consult them in the future regarding matters concerning our computers.

Tip for consumers: They will resolve your problems or refer you to other sources as deemed necessary.

ct40
3/25/15

I am very happy with the services of Guruaid. I was offered expert help, by a patient member of Guruaid team. My issues were fixed and my computer is finally emailing properly. It is great that the service is 24/7. Although it took several hours of my time, over a couple of days, sitting at my PC whilst it was fixed, it was worth it as I was unable to get the problems sorted any other way.

Tip for consumers: You need to be at your PC for a while, but the team are patient,and that was important to me. Be patient with them, while they sort the problems.

susier4
3/23/15

Guruaid is great as you do all you updates at home and no having to carry your phone or computer somewhere and wait in line. All tech were patient and very easy to understand in there instructions.

Tip for consumers: Cheaper than a $100 each trip, they will check your divices every 3 months.
Just call and there you go with your updates.

kimb459
3/23/15

Guruaid have been very helpful to me explaining every step of the way what they do to fix the issues, and what i need to do to protect my computer. i would recommend them to others

stephenib
3/21/15

I would recommend their services highly. They are complete from start to finish. They do not rush and completely finish the issue that you call about. Every technician that I have spoken to has been knowledgeable, courteous and very problem solving. Thank you all at GuruAid.

susanm115
3/21/15

I couldn't play games, get to website without pop-up crowding my space and slowing my computer. They got rid of them and I'm glad I found them. Susan Mitchell

ginab28
3/21/15

I had 2 of my computers tune up today and I was very satisfied with the service. Each computer runs faster

sandras69
3/20/15

Thank You for RAJESH KANAGARA! working on my Laptop! Rajesh did a wonderful job! There must have been more than a few issues with it, now it is running Better than when I got it! I only have had this laptop for a couple weeks, I was ready to return it but Now I will definitely keep it! I recommend Rajesh if anyone needs Any work! Thank You Again!! :)
Sandy Sands,, AZ/IA USA

barrya17
3/19/15

Best service I have received from any geek squad. Very helpful and they will make sure the services are all preformed .

helens51
3/18/15

Pralh Jadhav was very helpful and fixed the problem very nicely It was very nice to have him help me .

kittaf
3/18/15

GuruAid tec's were of great help with my computer issues
Thanks for helping every time I need you
I have been a customer since 2014
Thanks for everything

haroldm33
3/17/15

I have used Guru Aid for two years. The service has been excellent! The cost has been reasonable. All issues have been resolved to my satisfaction. They have been patient with my limited computer knowledge. All in all it was a great pleasure to work with the GuruAid team.

Dr. Harold Miller

Tip for consumers: Do maintenance checks before your computer gets too bad. It will save you a lot of frustration.

hectora9
3/17/15

The Technicians are really kind and make sure that they have done everything they could, they always ask anything if needed and don't ever go through your files or anything important unless they have permission, I would recommend using GuruAid if you have any difficulty with your Laptop, computer, etc.

Tip for consumers: I would ALWAYS recommend getting the 1 year plan with GuruAid, you don't have to pay to get your laptop fixed for a whole year, just call them up and they get the job done within an hour or less.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is it a scam?as some sites are suggesting
2 weeks ago
donnag29
A: Guru Aid is not a scam. I have them clean and tune up my computer about every 4 to 6 weeks. It does take a couple of hours and you have to sit in front of your computer but you can see them doing the work. They keep my computer virus free and running much better. I've been impressed with their technicians. GuruAid gets thumbs up from me!!!
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for GuruAid

From the business
GuruAid?
Click here to post a review