US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sheilad5

Nilesh sawant was a very helpful and patient man and sorted my computor back to its original state as a new computor. (in 15 reviews)

normandb8

They took care of my computer problems and got me up and running in no time. (in 17 reviews)

neilw25

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. (in 22 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jays312
3/27/15

Solved all my problems in a short matter of time.

Tip for consumers: Just follow the tech instructions

ct40
3/25/15

I am very happy with the services of Guruaid. I was offered expert help, by a patient member of Guruaid team. My issues were fixed and my computer is finally emailing properly. It is great that the service is 24/7. Although it took several hours of my time, over a couple of days, sitting at my PC whilst it was fixed, it was worth it as I was unable to get the problems sorted any other way.

Tip for consumers: You need to be at your PC for a while, but the team are patient,and that was important to me. Be patient with them, while they sort the problems.

susier4
3/23/15

Guruaid is great as you do all you updates at home and no having to carry your phone or computer somewhere and wait in line. All tech were patient and very easy to understand in there instructions.

Tip for consumers: Cheaper than a $100 each trip, they will check your divices every 3 months.
Just call and there you go with your updates.

kimb459
3/23/15

Guruaid have been very helpful to me explaining every step of the way what they do to fix the issues, and what i need to do to protect my computer. i would recommend them to others

stephenib
3/21/15

I would recommend their services highly. They are complete from start to finish. They do not rush and completely finish the issue that you call about. Every technician that I have spoken to has been knowledgeable, courteous and very problem solving. Thank you all at GuruAid.

susanm115
3/21/15

I couldn't play games, get to website without pop-up crowding my space and slowing my computer. They got rid of them and I'm glad I found them. Susan Mitchell

ginab28
3/21/15

I had 2 of my computers tune up today and I was very satisfied with the service. Each computer runs faster

sandras69
3/20/15

Thank You for RAJESH KANAGARA! working on my Laptop! Rajesh did a wonderful job! There must have been more than a few issues with it, now it is running Better than when I got it! I only have had this laptop for a couple weeks, I was ready to return it but Now I will definitely keep it! I recommend Rajesh if anyone needs Any work! Thank You Again!! :)
Sandy Sands,, AZ/IA USA

barrya17
3/19/15

Best service I have received from any geek squad. Very helpful and they will make sure the services are all preformed .

helens51
3/18/15

Pralh Jadhav was very helpful and fixed the problem very nicely It was very nice to have him help me .

kittaf
3/18/15

GuruAid tec's were of great help with my computer issues
Thanks for helping every time I need you
I have been a customer since 2014
Thanks for everything

haroldm33
3/17/15

I have used Guru Aid for two years. The service has been excellent! The cost has been reasonable. All issues have been resolved to my satisfaction. They have been patient with my limited computer knowledge. All in all it was a great pleasure to work with the GuruAid team.

Dr. Harold Miller

Tip for consumers: Do maintenance checks before your computer gets too bad. It will save you a lot of frustration.

hectora9
3/17/15

The Technicians are really kind and make sure that they have done everything they could, they always ask anything if needed and don't ever go through your files or anything important unless they have permission, I would recommend using GuruAid if you have any difficulty with your Laptop, computer, etc.

Tip for consumers: I would ALWAYS recommend getting the 1 year plan with GuruAid, you don't have to pay to get your laptop fixed for a whole year, just call them up and they get the job done within an hour or less.

pamelac13
3/17/15

I am very pleased with the service that I received today. All the issues were fixed and other concerns that I had was taken care of. I would recommend this service to everyone.I would give them a 10.

gregoryh34
3/17/15

Joining Guruaid was the best decision that I have made in terms of the maintenance of my lap top. I am currently pursuing my doctorate degree online, and I never worry about encountering any problems, because i know that GuruAid will always be there to assist me in resolving any difficulties morning noon or night. The are indeed the best and worth the invesment.

rosalynm
3/16/15

rajesh helped me a lot with my computer and upload the right software without picking the wrong one I give 10 stars excellent

mitchellm40
3/16/15

I know very little about computers - but service I got was great and hopefully I can once again enjoy my solitaire and music

ronalds56
3/16/15

Guruaid is absolutely the worlds best at maintaining computers, I've used them for over 6 years & was/am completely satisfied with the work they do. I certainly wouldn't trust anybody else.

philipc40
3/16/15

Mr Kanagara was well experienced in assisting me with a problem i had in facebook, he corrected pretty fast and i was really impressed with him......

davidb266
3/16/15

For 3 weeks I was having an issue with SKYPE connectivity. I finally contacted GuruAid and they spent about 1 & 1/2 hrs to correct the issue to my satisfaction. The subscription is well worth the price for the support that this company provides

lindas142
3/16/15

I was very happy with the work that Vijay did on my computer. He was very efficient and new his job well

johnr208
3/16/15

I was very please with the service I received today, looking forward to working on the PC. Thank you for your prompt service to my issue.

Tip for consumers: Well worth the money

robertm176
3/14/15

I got excellent service today from Yatin Dalvi of Guruaid. He was efficient, knowledgeable
and fixed all my issues. My computer runs faster and more efficiently. I highly recommend GuruAid and compliment Yatin on his excellent service today

Tip for consumers: .

johnb364
3/14/15

Sachin was very kind and explained all he was doing along with showing me other issues needed to be fixed.
I very much appreciated his input and his services.

Tip for consumers: I have to say the tech I had Sachin Kulkurin was very professional
He tended all the needs in a promptly fashion and I am very pleased

patriciap36
3/12/15

They were very patient. and excellent service, offered advice, and cleaned up a very big job for me , Highly recommend.

dollyk3
3/12/15

don't hesitate to use guruaid. THE TECHNICIANS ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WORK HARD TO RESOLVE ANY ISSUES THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE VERY POLITE AND HELPFUL.

johna361
3/12/15

my experience has always included technicians and service people with absolute dedication to helping me resolve my concerns.

alanb60
3/12/15

EAGESH was very attentive and patient dealing with may problem and in particular with me as I am partially deaf. he was very professional and hopefully has solved the problem for the future

campionc
3/11/15

i was supported warmly and provided a very good service by guruaid.com the technician was very professional and i am pleased and satisfied that my software problems were resolved in a satisfactory manner .This is first class service and would recommend the service to anyone who has software problems and vrus attacks on their computer . i can confidentlky say taht all the software problems i had been facing with my computer were resolved. the technician was very patient and supportive

Tip for consumers: these guys are fantastic i strongly recommend them.

getachewa
3/10/15

I Unexpectedly fall in Rajesh's hand and have a very satisfying experience. He was patient and highly knowledgeable individual. I will come back in the future and also tell my friends to go to GuruAid if they run in to trouble with their computers. My Computer is as good as new after he was finished with it. I would also like to say Mr. Abu Kazi helped me to solve my email trouble with Google that I have not been able to solve thru Google's customer service for the last 60 days. Thank you Guys!

terencec8
3/10/15

very good efficient and helpful . takes some of the stress out of computer
problems. would recommend. nice people.

pauls172
3/9/15

I have been having problems with my PC for the last few months. It kept getting progressively worse with ad pop ups and sites I could not back out of or x out of. I called on the guru's at GuruAid and low and behold my PC is just as it was when new. They cleaned everything up added ad blocker and returned the performance to the PC I'm accustomed to. Thank You. I will stay with GuruAid. But hopefully I won't need their services again too soon. But it sure nice to know I can call on them.

margeryw2
3/9/15

The technician quickly solved my issues. I only go cut off once when the computer was restarted, but we reconnected in an acceptable amount of time. My computer issues seem to be solved. I am very happy with the service.

margaretaa
3/8/15

I got through to an expert technician today, without delay. This is the second time that I have been assisted by Sachin Kulhari on Guru aid and I am very pleased with his help. I was also connected to him very quickly, so there was not a lot of wasted time
Margareta Askeland

janl29
3/8/15

I have said many times how smart and very patient your employees are. You have very talented people. I have been very pleased and amazed every time I call. Keep up the good work!!!

Tip for consumers: Very greatfull for keeping me tuned in

jamesl117
3/8/15

I had just purchased a refurbished laptop, and it had some issues, and these guys cleaned it all up for me, and they were very good to get along with, ask good questions, and made the experience very peasant. A job well done! Thank you guys

lindaf41
3/8/15

Thank you for helping us out, a job very well done. We would still be going around in circles if you did not do the job for us. Many thanks.

dennish39
3/6/15

My issues were fixed and computer cleaned in excellent shape. Cant thank Guru Aid and my technician enough!

julietab
3/3/15

These techs are very efficient and professional. They really know what they are doing. They deliver what they promise.

ernestg11
3/3/15

I had a wonderful experience with Fahed Sayed, the technician who helped me through a horrible experience. Suffice to say, solving computer issues is not my strength. But working with a thoughtful, imaginative and thorough professional like him made a bad situation palatable.
If you ever have a problem, I hope you're lucky enough to find a professional like Fahed Sayed to help you solve it.
I'm very happy and grateful!

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favor, work with GuruAid.

brettd9
3/3/15

Very helpful ..and in my case they went out of there ther way to fix the issue ,I would recommend them to anyone with a pressing issue .A+++++ service .

bernardc20
3/3/15

if i was asked by a friend,what company would irecommend to fix computer prpblems, i would gladly sayGURUAID

nancyh51
3/1/15

Guru aid cleaned up my computer and got rid of the pop-ups that were keeping me from using the internet. They are always patient with me and my computer, both of which are slow at times.

ronaldg24
3/1/15

The work that has been done by GURUAID has been excelent every time i have needed them. highly recomend them.

kevinb113
3/1/15

Guruaid diagnosed my problem quickly and professionally and resolved all my issues to my satisfaction. Technician Rajesh was very polite, patient and answered all my questions.

rosemariew2
3/1/15

Mr. Aditya Chatterjee did excellent work on my computer and fixed what was wrong with it. He should be commented for 5 stars for his service.

robertm173
3/1/15

Rajesh was very helpful answered all my questions and got the info installed and working cleaned up my computer ask before he removed anything .I felt I could trust him

nancye16
3/1/15

This was a very pleasant experience. The tech was very helpful and did a great job fixing my computer. It is working great now. I,am very pleased .

patw53
3/1/15

Had a lot of slow problems, couldn't open attachments on e-mail, many files that didn't belong on the computer (don't know where they came from???) Had a very good tech ,Vishal, who cleared all of those problems while I waited.

mauricec15
2/27/15

Service a slowed up computer, cleanup and tuneup. Too much time spent on additional sales promotion to a new customer.