US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

peterc81

Nilesh Sawant was polite and efficient in his job. (in 30 reviews)

bartw15

I used guruaid.com and they fixed my computer problems in a flash. (in 25 reviews)

neilw25

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andoha
7/4/15

GuruAid , people are the best !!! I love they work .

dougp17
7/4/15

Very effective results in a very timely fashion. Thanks guys until next tiime.
Bye

lajuanar
7/2/15

I've always got the best service from GuruAid, even when that technician work day had end. He work until he solve the problem, and that is dedication and top of the line service. Trust me when you put with the same tech person two days straight and total hours are 36 and this one person come up with a bight idea and the problem is solve I know I'm in great hands.I have never been so grateful for team of techs and their service.La Juana Rose...

lindav23
7/2/15

So I have paid for a 3 yr service with GuruAid and had to use it today. They offered anti-virus protection; but I did not know one had to be removed before another could be downloaded. They were more than patient, efficient and understanding of my lack of knowledge. They clean up my computer, added the antivirus and even scanned it as well a a chat session thru it all. They are well read with computers, very professional as well as courteous.

Linda V from Brooklyn, NY

jeffreys43
7/2/15

GuruAid's technician Sachin Gawali was easy to work with, and well-mannered. So was I.
Also his work on my computer was effective. the machine is working quickly without the frustrations, like constant freez-ups, and inability to update Adobe flash player.
Jeff Spence

pamh17
7/2/15

I had three or more infections from a down load from U tube that were attached to the download. Plus a voice came over the computer saying it was Microsoft and to call the
800 number to fix the infections. This was all cleared up by Bishwajaet Bose, my tech at GuruAid quickly and everything is better than back to normal.
Richard S.

marthah26
7/1/15

Mahua Majumdar Excellent help, very nice speaks super good English.

dorat6
7/1/15

these guys r the best . ive been working with guruaid for three or 4 years there the best my cleanup was great

pauls190
6/30/15

Guru aid and technician "ga1506-21857" have really done a great job, my computer is back to normal.

susanw65
6/29/15

I contacted Google for a small problem but a large one to me. But it turned out i had a much bigger issue than i anticipated to which guruaid looked after me resolving many issues on my computer i never knew i had..

margaretc53
6/29/15

Mr.Bose did a great job checking, cleaning and updating my computer. He did this quickly and completely. Nice job! He was also very polite and clear in his communication.

patriciav18
6/28/15

Technicians were helpful and you don't have to be on the phone and computer for them to help you out.

shadracks
6/28/15

Mahua Majumdar was very helpful. My computer is running more efficiently and has more memory. Thank you!

ajayb2
6/28/15

Thank you for guiding me thru the issue i had. it took long time but im glad i am all set.

Thank you!

carold33
6/26/15

Mahua Majumdar was an asset in helping me fix my computer problems. I have used Guruaid for 3 years and have always been assisted promptly and and with friendlyness by all. Thank you.

keitha24
6/25/15

Mahua Majumdar helped me solve my computer problems.

She was excellent.

janiceh16
6/25/15

The Tech was very helpful and patient.

donaldc32
6/24/15

Mahua Majumdar !! this lady is a real star who has looked after me extremely well!!
VERY PLEASED "THANK YOU.

lindat58
6/24/15

Mahua Majumdar excellent service and very pleasant tech

gordonb36
6/23/15

Good quick service to be recommended for sure, problems resolved in no time, 5 stars!!

lawrencep13
6/22/15

guru tech are very great and very professional

garyr40
6/22/15

I am not very techno - smart. I have to rely on services to help me with problems that arise with my devices. Of ALL the services to which I have subscribed, GuruAid has been the most efficient, simple, and completely satisfying to use. Well worth the money - which was a stretch for me to begin with! (I am saving my pennies for my renewal!) And the staff has always been very friendly and clear. Completely satisfied!

irenea11
6/21/15

Mahua Majumdar was very helpful and very professional . She also informed me that I could use my I pad through guruaid when I support with best Guy is expired/ Thank you Mahua

stuartj5
6/20/15

EAGESH was very helpful and courteous and resolved my issue of slowness on booting up and pc security to my satisfaction.

amandah48
6/20/15

My computer was running slow and they were able to quickly identify the problem and solve it within a timely manner. I would recommend Guruaid to my friends and family

donnaleeb
6/19/15

Bishwajeet Bose (bbose) was just great today in helping me solve a problem. It is such a pleasure to have him help me. He was very polite and business like. I can't thank him enough for a job well done.

grahamm24
6/19/15

I had a problem not being able to connect my windows outlook e-mail account to my Microsoft outlook account, I called Guruaid explained the problem and any other problems that I had with my computer and the people at Guruaid went into my computer and solved everything that was wrong with my computer. They are very friendly people and although it took a long time for the windows updates to re-load onto my computer they stayed and my computer now works perfectly with no issues what so ever. I was more than happy to take out a two year maintenance plan and although it's a lot of money it is worth every penny as they do a fantastic job. I will be recommending Guruaid to absolutely every bod. I couldn't be happier with there brilliant customer service. Guruaid are definitely very well worth the five star rating.

georgeh67
6/19/15

excellent service all very patient and understanding for someone not very up on computers

judithh13
6/19/15

Uddhav Patil cleaned my computer and checked for issues. He was very courteous and explained in detail what he was doing. I have recommended GuruAid to many friends.

janem57
6/18/15

I thank bbose so much! He was patient and helpful and satisfied all my problems and questions. I have always had a wonderful experience withy Guru services.l Thank you again!

eleanors3
6/18/15

I have been a customer of GuruAid since my house was struck by lightning earlier this year and I had to get all new equipment. I would recommend them to anyone. Their technicians are excellent, responsive, easy to communicate with, do their jobs efficiently while explaining what they are doing. I am very happy to be a GuruAid customer.

walterf6
6/17/15

having had your tech rep Mahua so gracious and professional assist me to the end of this mess with a hacker of sorts has been an eyeopener for me and i am most appreciative of the assistance from your excellent rep. Good karma to all at Guruaid.

carolm86
6/17/15

I've been using Guru Aid for four years now and have NEVER had problems with the company or technicians. Having a direct line to get immediate help is so nice. It's is wonderful service to have.

ernestp3
6/17/15

I purchased this service two years nago and it has been wroth every penny It cost

arthurw15

good job thanks

lisap97
6/17/15

I hadn't cleaned up my computer in awhile and it was slow. My Tech Bishwajeet Bose did an excellent job of cleaning it and making it go faster. He let me know what he was doing at all times and saved me money by explaining the contract prices were going up so I was able to add a year at todays price. I highly recommend GuruAid.

johnz34
6/17/15

good service excellent results solves all problems worth the price.

jeromep9
6/17/15

I am a small business owner who uses computers all day long. I can not be without them for any length of time. I contacted the technicians at Guraaid and it was not very long before I was back up and running. It was timely and professional.

elizabethp47
6/17/15

It took way too much time to put my printer back on line. Other than that, the techs were polite and helpful. Finally resolved the printer issue. Thanks

samw75
6/17/15

Bishwajeet Bose was very helpful and professional! My PC is running better than ever. Thanks Bishwajeet!!

ellenf13
6/17/15

I wasn't sure anyone could solve this problem, but Guruaid solved it no problem. Great job.

horaced6
6/17/15

I had a pop up virus on windows 7 and Guruaid fixed it. I didn't call the number on the screen but I have been using Guruaid now for a few years. They have really come through for me.

georgem117
6/16/15

I've been using GURUAID for 4 years and have never had a problem. There service is outstanding.

bartw15
6/16/15

I used guruaid.com and they fixed my computer problems in a flash. Everything works much more efficiently than before. It is faster after they worked on it. Good deal.

glenna21
6/16/15

He did an outstankding job and made it easy for me

terryk34
6/15/15

I was frustrated with two laptops keep going down then to top it all I forgot my password.But I found GuruAid and they had them up and running in no time after days of frustration all I can say is Thankyou GuruAid

neilf14
6/15/15

EAGESH very helpful and did a superb job

barbarac52
6/15/15

Wow! This is my 2nd check up & BBose did an exception job. Polite efficient & done faster than I expected. Thank you so much. Well worth the money.

patrickw45
6/15/15

In a little over half an hour GuruAid tuned up my computer to my complete satisfaction

johnv56
6/13/15

Mahua Majumdar was very helpful and easily understood all my requests.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is it a scam?as some sites are suggesting
4/9/15
Answer
donnag29
A: Guru Aid is not a scam. I have them clean and tune up my computer about every 4 to 6 weeks. It does take a couple of hours and you have to sit in front of your computer but you can see them doing the work. They keep my computer virus free and running much better. I've been impressed with their technicians. GuruAid gets thumbs up from me!!!
4/13/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for GuruAid