US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sheilad5

Nilesh sawant was a very helpful and patient man and sorted my computor back to its original state as a new computor. (in 15 reviews)

normandb8

They took care of my computer problems and got me up and running in no time. (in 17 reviews)

neilw25

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

patriciag31
2/26/15

work done very well,very happy with service

elizabethn16
2/26/15

I am always impressed by the way everyone gets the job done. I just stumbled upon this site and I am glad that I did. Very impressive to say the least. 100% thank you.

Tip for consumers: I suggest that if you are on the fence to sign up you won't be disappointed.

amandab68
2/26/15

they were very nice and helpful. my computer is working much better now.

glendaw5
2/26/15

Today was my first experience with Guru and I was not disappointed. I'm glad I decided to give them a call. The Technical support teams were wonderful and I will call on them whenever I have a problem.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate to call, you wouldn't regret it.

sherryc18

Hello,
I had a lot more going on than I thought so I called as soon as the computer started to crash and freeze. I'm glad that I called right away now the computer is running just fine.
Sherry Collinsworth.

codellap
2/25/15

the work was done well. the customer service was also great. All of this was done on the same day. Took about an hour. I am very pleas.

Tip for consumers: great.

petern23
2/25/15

had unwanted pop-ups and message about speed of computer. the guys at Guruaid were very helpful and deleted unwanted software in a timely manner

markm162
2/25/15

we are extremely satisfied with the service we received and not knowing a lot about computers the team was very helpful. Thank you so much!

neilw26
2/25/15

Great service with a smile. A terrific help for a technophobe like myself. Would definitely recommend.

jjl4
2/24/15

Yogeshe Vishwakarma was my technician who gave my PC an excellent service. My Pc was infected and many more other problems but he took all the time to clean, repair and checked my system completly.
I am very very satisfied.
I had many times to have my PC serviced before but he is the best if I may say so.
thank you very much.

Tip for consumers: Use Guru Aid service if anyone like me who is not tech-savy at all.
It will take care of your PC at all time whenever you need their service.

terrys59
2/24/15

There were a few hic cups earlier but when Vijay took control we had a very good relationship and he gave good feedback and more importantly fixed my problems. I would be happy to recommend Guru Aid to my friends . Terry Stokesbury

Tip for consumers: No

peggyg5
2/23/15

I was very pleased with the service i received today. The techs were pleasant, helpful and very patient. I am 73 years old and they took their time with me Thank you so much

kristyp1
2/23/15

i was very satisfied with guruaid. they were very patient with me and they were able to diagnose and resolve my computer issues. I am very grateful to them and will look forward to signing up for service when my 1year subscription is up.

Tip for consumers: very dependable site...will use again in the future.

suez8
2/23/15

Very...very good and professional like this so much that i have registered for 1 yr so that I can have peace of mind and can get help at the touch of my fingers. :)

charlesb79
2/23/15

I became aware of Guruaid when I contacted the helpline for McAfee after a supposedly automatic renewal of McAfee software went wrong. Guruaid gave prompt and excellent support by sorting it out (albeit for a fee!). It seems to be an excellent support service for those who are not boffins. Time will tell over the coming weeks, but it has started well....

rons16
2/22/15

After coming to an agreement to pay just $100 for a one time fix, I found that was in $US and with the exchange rate used, amounted to $A128.60 PLUS a bank charge of $A3.86 for an international bank fee from their parent US Company. So the final charge was $A132.46. Not very happy with this lot. Make sure you ask exact details of what you are getting. They did (after many emails) adjust the original payment of over $A500. But you have to be very alert to what they offer. Slick salesmen who could sell you the Empire State Building!!!!

Tip for consumers: Dont use this Company and ask others who need help not to tough them

neilw25
2/22/15

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. Every one was very polite and efficient

carole112
2/22/15

had a lot of internet issues and they have been solved. then a phone app for dialing was down and tech did not stop till it was fixed. thanks, good work

Tip for consumers: notheing

samf36
2/22/15

I had an excellent sevice today from your technican for two coputers. I recommend all my friens and coustomers to use your service.

julianb30
2/22/15

Guruaid has always been (1) very helpful (2) very friendly/polite & are (3), most importantly. are able to get to the root f the issue. They also do not mind how many times they have to help you.
they are to be trusted.
My last technician has been Pradeep Bhoir, who has maintained these very high standards and attitude mentioned above.

sandras64
2/21/15

Dhaval SHah, is very professional, I've called guruaid several times and they have helped me greatly with my pc. Very happy I have guruaid.

leahb12
2/21/15

VERY POLITE, PLEASANT AND PROFESSIONAL. PATIENT. THEY DO GOOD WORK. THEY ALWAYS ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER ISSUES.

Tip for consumers: TRY THEM -- ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE DOING COMPUTER SCANS AND CLEANING OUT YOUR COMPUTER.

jean-pauly
2/21/15

Today Amit worked on my computer for one hour and fixed all my computer's problems as I requested.
Great job Amit Godambe

everlya
2/21/15

I have been using Guruaid for 3 years now. I am extremely happy with the service I receive each time I request a clean up of my computer or have a problem that needs to be resolved. The techs at Guruaid are very helpful and efficient in resolving any issues that I may have. I would refer others to seek out Guruaid for assisting in any issues that they may be having with their computer.

lannesr
2/20/15

This is a great service. They understood my problem and they went right to work on.I must say with excellent results. You all are true professionals. I recommend Guruaid to all that need service to their computers.

sharonm75
2/20/15

Guruaid has helped me out of several tight spots with my computer and printer, both. Having an HP printer and a Dell computer may be the problem, but the technician was tenacious in finding a solution. I contacted Dell who told me it was a problem with the printer (without checking, of course), but b While it took 4 1/2 hours to complete the fix, I was able to work on other things while he did what needed to be done.

roberts226
2/20/15

Adiyya Chatterjee did a very thorough job in resolving my problems. He also checked system to see if ther were other issues and took care of them. Excellent service

williemaej
2/19/15

One of the best, if you have a problem with your computer, call them, and 99.99% your problem will be solved. So continue to do your good work.

robertc139
2/19/15

Every time I have an issue no matter how small or how large they always solve the issue very professionally. They have a great team

Tip for consumers: They are best that I have had

judithl8
2/19/15

The tech personnel I interacted with were very friendly and helpful. I was locked out of my PC after a MS Windows 8.1 download and needed to get back up and running right away. I also opted for the computer checkup/cleanup, which went very smoothly.

petrinas
2/19/15

Cannot say enough of the job WELL DONE by the tech this evening. Fast and effeciant (SP?). Wish I could use him every time. THANKS

Tip for consumers: Great company.

gordong14
2/19/15

Periodically I get PC problems that I find cannot solve as I am out of my depth, Every time I use Guruaid they fix whatever the problem is , and believe me I have given some challenges.
Today I had a difficult issue and a Guruaid technician spent almost three hours solving the problem ,throughout the process the technician was helpful, polite and solved the issue. I am very pleased with the service and would recommend it to anyone

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to sit with your PC for a couple of hours

groverd6
2/19/15

computer fix was accomplished and i was able to see the work being done and the tech interfaced with me to fix all my issues.very proffessionaly done thank you

sharonm74
2/19/15

I have been very pleased with the service provided by guru...the agents have all been very polite and very helpful in addressing my computer issues. I would highly recommend them.

chrish134
2/18/15

I come to GuruAid with an internet access issue. The technician (Sachin) worked his fingers to the bone to get to the bottom of the issue and resolve the problem. It literally took hours of investigating to locate the problem. Not only is proper access regained but the system seems to be a little more friendly (could be subjective). I have a two year contract and will opt for an Elite package at renewal. Great job GuruAid. 5 stars baby!

hughc10
2/18/15

As hopeless as I am with computers, it was with great relief and satisfaction that I was able to put my trust in the capable hands of someone like Rakesh who pleasantly and effortlessly guided me through the nightmarish task of putting right my new laptop. Top notch!

Tip for consumers: Get Rakesh.

mikek83
2/18/15

GuruAid techs are very knowledgeable and work with you to work out any problems you are having and work diligently to fix them. I believe my Computer is running faster now then when it was purchased.

Tip for consumers: For the GuruAid techs to achieve excellence it does take time.

carlosa26
2/18/15

the service was stellar and the chat on line was professional and hospitable i will use these guys again they know what they are doing!

robertr106
2/18/15

Thanks for the great service and fast action. It is always a pleasure to talk with these folks! I gladly give them a 5tar Rating!

sheilad5
2/18/15

Nilesh sawant was a very helpful and patient man and sorted my computor back to its original state as a new computor. Thankyou very much

Tip for consumers: Be patient it was worth every moment

kenm53
2/17/15

It tooka long time to sort out the problem. However, with the technician having lots of patience all is now resolved. I find Guruaid a great online support.

Tip for consumers: Just join up

douglasm46
2/17/15

great service and a good experiences, my problem was solved in just a short time by a friend Tech. it good to know there's some folks like Guruaid to help when your at roads end, I will have your computer running smooth in just a few minutes.

lindav18
2/16/15

This company serves its customers well keeping their pcs, laptops and smart devices running at their best. They go above and beyond all expectations cleaning junk files and malware with remote access, while you watch them work. I highly recommend this service to anyone interested in getting technical help with the least amount of wait time and frustration.

richarrdm
2/16/15

I could not send but could receive E-mails. The GuruAid Tech solved that problem and a printer issue for us.

Tip for consumers: Language issue could be a barrier.

noisy background made conversation difficult at times.

marcb38
2/16/15

I am always really happy with the service Guruaid provides. I do wish however that they would change the 'waiting music':)

miker120
2/16/15

I am very pleased with the service and the techs.I would recommend this service very stongely. well worth the money

angelat20
2/15/15

My computer was running slow and had unwanted things that needed removing and I didn't know how to get them all off my computer. There was also a very annoying pop up that popped up every few seconds. I was told by GURUAID that they could remove these and speed up my computer plus install a Microsoft Security with a firewall and would not have to keep paying for renewals all the time. I would recommend this to anyone to try before taking their computer in the a computer shop for repair.

margeb3
2/15/15

The service given on GuruAid was TERRIFIC. It took quite a bit of time, but Shaliese (Sam) was excellent in going through the testing and ,Pillai (vipillai) to me was amazing and I am sure everything will 100% more than it was and I will let you know if it is otherwise. However, I am sure all will be OK & Thankyou

Tip for consumers: You see exactly what the Tech support is doing. Excellent I would say

georgea44
2/15/15

I have used GuruAid for the past 4-5 years and have always come away very satisfied, I recommended this site to my friends.

jans62
2/15/15

I am very impressed with GuruAid, the gentleman I fist spoke with was so kind and patient with me.
My Technician has helped me from the start, asking questions about what I needed.
My computer will be running faster now.
Many thanks for the assistance

Tip for consumers: I totally recommend this Website