US Government's NSF

19 Business Park Drive
Branford, CT 06405, USA
Tel: 855 575 5140
customerservice@guruaid.com

People interested in GuruAid are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

peterc81

Nilesh Sawant was polite and efficient in his job. (in 30 reviews)

bartw15

I used guruaid.com and they fixed my computer problems in a flash. (in 26 reviews)

neilw25

I was very impressed with the customer service and speed of resolution of the problem. (in 28 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

daralenea
7/31/15

I called guruaid today for help getting a website. The technician was very courteous and most helpful in correcting my situation. I would reccommend guruaid to all ny friends for help with their computers.

keithp26
7/27/15

I had the pleasure of dealing with your "Farooque" today and am very pleased to say it was an enjoyable experience. My problem was solved in a very well explained way and I will certainly tell friends of my satisfaction.
Keith Palmer

brianr73
7/26/15

courteous and very, very professional, if you have a problem Guru Aid will solve it

christiner22
7/23/15

Thank you Bishwajeet Bose for efficiently resolving the issue with my computer and cleaning up and fixing up my computer. My e-mail address book is now working perfectly.

andrewr59

please fill.
Another excellent service. Vikas Singh corrected my errors very quickly and professionally.
I am well pleased. I have been a client for a couple of years.

pamw24
7/23/15

I have been with GuruAid for 2 years now. Every time I have called, I receive nothing but courtesy, patience and very knowledgeable technicians. My service today was provided by Bishwajeet Bose where I experienced the same. He accomplished all of what I had hoped. I would recommend GuruAid to anyone who needs a computer technician support. Thank you GuruAid for being there for me!

richardc111

great help thank you

rickl40
7/22/15

Guruaid took care of my viruses and my computer is running faster. I recommend them to anyone who is facing issues with their computer

williame24
7/22/15

The technician was very helpful. He explained everything he was doing and worked in a very professional manner. I would recommend him to anyone with a issue on their computer. He knew what questions to ask and had answers for all my questions.

astrigt1
7/22/15

Mahua Majumdar was a total life savior today. i appreciated all that she could accomplish for me in timely manner. thanks to her and guruaid i'll sleep better tonight.
astrig

cheryls36
7/21/15

I appreciate the tech support that I have received with GURUAID. They are helpful and courteous!

taressaf
7/20/15

I contacted them originally because I had been hacked. They have been great at restoring my computer and keeping all of the computers on our network cleaned up. Thanks so much!

lorim36
7/20/15

I've used GuruAid for several years now and they always get my computer fixed up and running well again. I'm not techie at all and with this service you don't need to be techie, just in front of the computer. I will say that you need to plan to be home for at least 1.5 hours though, as it's not a quick proceedure.

carolynb33
7/20/15

I received the help I needed in a respectful and timely manner. Thank you.

maryw108
7/19/15

GuruAid go out of their way to make sure your computer is working at its best. Very helpful staff.

roberta168
7/17/15

The tech did everything to my satification and I am pleased with the results. He corrected the problem and than checked to make sure everything was working correctly.

donaldc34
7/16/15

fsherkha took care of my problem with professionism.

robertf85
7/16/15

Problem was resolved and computer cleaned up expeditiously. As has come to be the norm, service was efficient and courteous.

robertb200
7/16/15

The problems were overcome in a most efficient manner

carole137
7/15/15

Bishwajeet Bose is very detailed in work and communication with me, much accomplished in a short amount of time. I would to reccommend him for promotion as soon as possible. His future is bright. I would desire him to run for President of the United States in the near future. Pleasedo all to keep him and his family in good shape. Very valuable employee. Thank you Guru Aid , Sincerely Carol Elmeer

heatherm60
7/15/15

Great service. System performance greatly improve. Thanks to the Guru team!

floriano4
7/15/15

They cleaned up my computer. No problems.

lorins
7/15/15

This is a great company with a great support team. They help promptly and quickly I will recommend them to friends and continue to use this company. My tech was and is the greatest

janivrep
7/15/15

I have recommended GuruAid to others who may not know how to take care of problems on their computers. They may already have contacted GuruAid for assistance.

It just seems to take so long to get through a session sometimes, but it must be what it takes to correct the problems as on this session-it was over 3 hours. Sorry, but it is very tiring

johns929
7/15/15

This company masquerades as a legitimate tech support company, which is in fact a subterfuge for illegal activity.

They try to get you to install software which allows them to control your computer, at which point they change settings, install viruses & other malware - which aids it in eventually stealing your credit card details, DOB, name, address & other details, and steal all your files by copying them to their end (including confidential documents).

They then say either that what is wrong will either cost money, and / or offer you their own "Annual Maintenance Plan" special package, which is basically more malicious software which not only will steal your details, but potentially hold you data and documents to ransom.

alanw36

Exceptional and professional. Highly recommended,

leonards20
7/14/15

The technician was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in cleaning and diagnosing problems within my computer. I would recommend using this company and this technician.

robertr120
7/14/15

Called today because I was getting annoying pop-ups. Guruaid was their consistent polite and efficient selves and solved all my problems for me.

paulinep9

the technicial help I received from Bishwaycet Bose was very good and efficient
however I did not like the constant pressure to renew my contract

jacku3
7/13/15

i am very impressed with the service ,and the prompt advice given.

jacquelinep11
7/13/15

So happy with your service, you are fast and very excellent with your clean ups and all of your services on both of our computers, we would highly recommend your services to others!!! Thank You!!!

Jacqueline Poulin

patj20
7/13/15

Just to say that service was excellent and technicians both extremely helpful. As always very happy with everything.

pollym2
7/12/15

I have had endless, annoying problems with freeze-ups, Apple and Google misaddresses, dozens of newly cpasswords, had a number of fixes, worked with two fixers, all to no availproblem accessing URLs

michaelb235
7/12/15

Everything I wanted to do and be done as well as useful advice . very impressed and will continue using there service

beatriceg1
7/11/15

He was very knowledgeable and helpful . I will highly recommend this company to all my friends and family.

johnc349
7/10/15

Guru Aid technician (Raja Ramaswamy ) was contacted by myself with a couple of quite serious computer problems. He has resolved both which were both complicated to my full satisfaction. As previously when I have used Guru Aid I found this company excellent to deal with.

pauls193
7/10/15

Faisal did an exellent job!

careys17
7/10/15

I have used Guru Aid for several years now and each time the technicians do what I ask to resolve a problem and more if they find something I need to know about. I would highly recommend them for your IT team - they are all you need to finish your business in a timely fashion. Mr. Fshekha was great to work with and made sure i understood what he was doing. Again, with the details, they are "experts" in their field.

rodneya18
7/9/15

The service was very good today, or to put it another way, The Best Ever.... No delays getting to the cpu and the job was dune. All seems to be in good order. Thank you very much for the fine fast excellent service today. I look forward to dealing with you gentlemen again.
A very well dune job.

Sincerely Rodney L Anderson

denotrar
7/9/15

Excellent Service I was a very very frustrated customer but the agent was able to quickly solve the problem!!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

donldf
7/9/15

five stars all the way nice job thanks

judithb21
7/8/15

Guruaid is great. They are always there to assist you with your problems and get a remedy quickly.

laurens127
7/8/15

Today Guruaid was fast in resolving my problems and now my computer is also Thanks!

connies48
7/8/15

if any one needs their computer fix they should give you all a call I think you all are the best I know because you all have mine every time and you did great

gladysm7
7/8/15

The two concerns I had today, getting my printer back and adding the wireless mouse were handled quickly and expertly. Very pleased with the results today.

frankt40
7/8/15

very happy obout your service of today july 8 2015. thank you.

jeffreyo3

Mahua Majumdar provided great service and great input. Thank you, Jeff Overton

paulh142
7/7/15

Mahua Majumdar completely handled my monthly cleanup request and helped to alleviate the disconnection from the computer. It was a very professional and helpful session

herberta11
7/7/15

very great they help with my messup and got me back on line

keng30
7/6/15

The issues were resolved satisfactorily. Good site, but you must be prepared to spend the time with the technician.. I would recommend to others

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Is it a scam?as some sites are suggesting
4/9/15
Answer
annen10
A: I signed up with Guruaid today. I declined the 3 year and 2 year deal so they offered a 1 year deal at an acceptable cost. My laptop is new and I didn't know how to set it up in order to get the best out of it. They did a great job, cleaned up, tuned up, set up Windows Defender and saved me buying unnecessary protection from another provider. I was very impressed with the service and very disappointed to read that some consider them a scam. I hope this is not the case.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: i HAD SOMEONE PREVIOUSLY RUN A CHECK ON MY COMPUTER HE SAID THE TECH COULD FIX MY PROBLEMS i NEED HELP
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GuruAid staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

21 Photos for GuruAid