US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

normandb8

They took care of my computer problems and got me up and running in no time. (in 15 reviews)

jamiek19

Great customer service in a time when that is not so common. (in 15 reviews)

janel77

All of my issues were solved by SAJID shaikh was very helpful and patience. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kathleenh19
1/25/15

The staff was very helpful in fixing my computer, their great!

kaylap6
1/25/15

nilesh sawant did an amazing job fixing my computer. Was very knowledgeable of the issues with my computer and how to fix them properly. Thank You Very Much!!!

johnc294

Dhaval Shahdid a fine job on repairing my software. Thanks John

hilaryj1
1/25/15

Very helpful and courteous. Issue resolved. Would recommend to others.

terriel
1/25/15

I have had an awesome experience today, in regarding the help with my computer and printer! I have recommended this service to a couple of friends! The patients is remarkable!!
Thank you again for all time put in for me!

davidl161
1/25/15

I have had a few problems with my PC re antivirus and Youtube videos not working but everything was resolved efficiently by Guruaid. A very good service.

Tip for consumers: pu

pauls166
1/25/15

EAGESH : thankyou for the great service, will pass on to other customers

suer24
1/24/15

These guys have been miricle workers. If I ever have anymore computer problems I will definately callGuru They explained what they were doing and they did'nt make me feel like a dumb blond when I asked questions. They were both curtious and professional in the help they provided for me. They were great and time effecient. Thank you again for your help.

Tip for consumers: Please use this company. You will be glad you did.

johnh291
1/24/15

as per usual the guruaid team have come up trumps on the issues I had today and would defo. recommend them to anyone,they do what it says on the tin,so to speak,10 out of 10 for performance,thank-you.john.

maryr74
1/24/15

EAGESH : Did a great job and was very patient with me , i'm old and learning the computer , he was very helpful in fixing my problems, and informing me on what I need to do from here. Thank you very much.

roxanner2
1/24/15

Nilesh Sawant He Is very professional an knowledgeable. He had my problem fixed in on time. Thank You Very much for having experts like him on your staff.. Hiis overall rating is 5 stars and would give him more if available.

cheikhoud1
1/24/15

Guru aid is the place to get your computer problem fixed, They are very professional and your membership protect your whole household.The price for year

debip2
1/24/15

EAGESH :thank you for the time for my computers. I trust Guruaid to take care of my products. will be calling next month! thanks again

tedp19
1/24/15

I was having problems with my computer and again GuruAid came to my help. They were very kind and understanding and did a Great Job getting me back on line. Thank you for all of your help.
Ted Pierce

robertk89
1/24/15

Everytime I have an issue, they are there for me 24-7 with problem solving skills everytime that put everyting back to normal. Great work, great company.

margaretb40
1/23/15

Guru Aid has the best technical support and services. No matter what the problem, they can fix it. My technician, Raja Ramaswamy, did a superb job cleaning up my computer and helping me fix my printer problems. I salute them as the best in their field.

rayt13
1/22/15

the work was done to my satisfaction. and the tech did a outstanding job. looking forward to put my next laptop with your protection. i get a lot of peace knowing you are there for me. thank you.

philipk26
1/22/15

Vijay Sahane was very helpful, efficient and knowledgable about how to fix my problems and the extra requests i had. The telephone operator was also very pleasant, courteous and helpful.
Thanks again for the excellent service, even though it was 04.00 am in India

Tip for consumers: Cannot recommend Guru aid enough, they always sort out any issues very well.

frankm74
1/21/15

Their work was excellent. My problems were resolved pretty fast. I'd supply their name to anybody who needed computer help.

alineb2
1/21/15

Excellent service by knowledgeable personnel. I recommend GuruAid to all when needing help with computers. They are the best

keithm55
1/21/15

my challenge was computer running slow. The team at Guruaid were able to fix my problem in a reasonable amount of time. Very polite team. Great service.

ermac1
1/21/15

I really appreciate the patience and all the help I have been given from the very start, explaining things very thoroughly. Everyone has been friendly and courteous Everything is working to my satisfaction! Thank you all so much!

Tip for consumers: I recommend this service!

jamesp132
1/21/15

The work Guru Aid performed with our system was great. The technician serving us during this entire process was fabulous.

Tip for consumers: Guru Aid is a wonderful web-site with very knowledgeable staff which WILL be there for you and your family should an issue occur.

terryb63
1/21/15

The problems on both pc's were resolved and am very pleased with Yogesh's work and attention. You all do a great job and thank you. Terry

Tip for consumers: will pass on as needed

catherinel20
1/21/15

can i please verify that Amit Godambe has been more than helpfull and extremely patient in helping me to sort my computer problems today, many thanks.

jeremiahw12
1/20/15

I was 100% please with Guruaid services As always....I Will use ''em forever..I Recommended to every one who's havin issues with their Computers (etc.)

Tip for consumers: They are the Best!

robing26
1/20/15

absolutely great service and intelligence to help me, when it comes to computers if they work its ok but when they don't I am glad for this expert help.

normad3

Prashant partake

I was very pleased with the service, Mr Partake was straight to the point and took care of all the necessary items that needed to be cleaned up and fine tuned. I recommend them highly.

Mike Hudson

janettep2
1/19/15

Very helpful and solved the problem polite and friendly , i am a pensioner with a limited technical understanding they were very patient

johnh289
1/19/15

I had a very helpful session today, which addressed issues satisfactorily in both my laptops. Service was courteous and speedy, and I felt my concerns were taken seriously and addressed with complete competence. I'd recommend GuruAid

chrisp97
1/19/15

Thank you to Sarbeet Randhana and Dipali Kharche for sorting out the problems I had on my laptop. They were polite, helpful and efficient.
Many thanks
Christine Pearce

bobh71
1/19/15

Always very thorough and helpful, though sometimes things take longer than I would like, but that's because they are so thorough

maureend3
1/18/15

My experience with the Guruaid tech have always resulted in excellent, professional service.
Everyone is very polite and they fix my problems all the time. The know what they are doing.

margaretd25
1/18/15

excellent service, I had received a call from scammers and Guru aid fixed my computer and where extremely helpfull

Tip for consumers: not to be so long on the phone or computer.

kimr46
1/18/15

Today all of areas were out that i could not get any where on my computer. Somebody gave me a scam in my computer and it was very bad.But Aditya fixed it like it is brand new!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kim Rosencrans

lynhvov
1/18/15

Prashat partake is very patient and knowledgeable. He helped me clean up my system and showed me what I should do with my computer to avoid the virus in the future.

detoord
1/18/15

Am very grateful to GuruAid as they resolved a security problem which for me was very complicated with the minimum of fuss and I was able to understand the requirements needed by the remote technician. I recommended them for other computer illiterates like myself

sharona23
1/18/15

Your customer service was courteous and the technician was courteous and very helpful. He was patient even when I didn't know what he was talking about because I don't know much about the working of my computer.

lenaf1
1/18/15

ashant Once more I have had excellent service and patience on your part . I have difficulty understanding the complications of computers so once more it is so nice to have someone take the load off my shoulders.
All the best
Lena

Tip for consumers: Be patient and appreciate the knowledge of your technician.

carolynb26
1/18/15

EAGESH was very good at what he did, im greatful he was able to help me resolve my issue, big asset to the company. i was in total control if i wanted to be. would highly reconmend

Tip for consumers: very good customer service, and they know what they are doing

fernandof4
1/18/15

GuruAid provides quick, knowledgeable and professional services. I highly recommend GuruAid to anyone who has a computer. They have always been able to resolve my PC issues. Thank you GuruAid.

melinal
1/18/15

first I just want to say, that you guys did a wonderful job on fixing my PC. got right to the problem. thank you all so much.

philb14
1/17/15

Eagesh : I'm very please with the service I was offer again. Like always you do a great job Thank You again

johnm405

Eagesh :
had lots of problems that for sure all was fixed great job so don't believe all the bad review they take grart care of you

mickeyr7
1/17/15

Nitin was an excellent problem solver. He took time to understand the issues and made me very aware of all the things he was doing. He is an excellent employee.

Tip for consumers: This service is dependable and stands by its subscribers.

maryc101
1/16/15

i just want to say if your having trouble with your computer you should get in touch with guruaid-- they are the best you will find. they keep working till your issuse is fixed. thank You,Mary

astrigt

TOTAL SATISFACTION.
Mr, Chatterjee was great in his knowledge and help. Also very patient which I appreciated .
Thanks again. superb.
Astrig

Tip for consumers: TOTAL SATISFACTION.
Thanks again. superb.
Astrig

rebeccag18
1/16/15

I really like this site. They have helped me numerous times to get my computer running fast and efficiently. The techies are polite and patient. Also very knowledgeable. I would normally hesitate to give up control of my computer, but I read reviews and looked at the Better Business Bureau and this company is legit. The customer service rep does a bit of the hard sell with trying to get you to buy a 3-year contract. I started to get annoyed. But I suppose they have to do that and the service you get far outweighs the hassle of the hard sell. I say go with them. Their rates are great too.

joseh30
1/16/15

Nilesh sawant,this guy is very efficient,He fix my virus problem whit a very proffecional actitud,im very happy and finnaly a im free of that annoying virus...thanks

nancyb63
1/15/15

To whom it may concern: My technician, SACHIN KULKAMI, 14110010, THE BEST! He patiently worked on system which contained a virus, had to reach, but with his thorough knowledge, he got it, and destroyed it. He took time from a personal day off to come back and help me. Taking care of the matter, appropriately, competently, and good demeanor. A gentlemen to the end. As I said to his supervisor, he needs to be promoted! How about President???? All kidding aside, he was great and I hope if I ever have an issue, I will be able to call on Sachin to help me. Thank you. Nancy Bowman