US Government's NSF

7580 Golf Channel Dr, Ste. 230
Orlando, FL 32819, United States
Tel: 407-355-4653
reviews@golfnow.com

People interested in GolfNow are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jeffd40

I have been using this site for 5+ years and use it to book almost every tee time I reserve. (in 66 reviews)

anthonyc2

The golf course,The Highlands of Elgin (IL), charged $6 more than the stated tee time rate?! (in 28 reviews)

aw96

Therefore, unless you print the credit card form you will no longer have a copy of what price you booked the rounds. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

debbieh37
8/4/15

Spending a week at the coast in NC and booked a reservation for 4 people $160 through Golfnow.com. Woke up at 5:30am this morning for a 7:18 tee time but it's raining and lighting here so called the golf course to try and change the time. Golf course says we have to call Golfnow.com which I do BUT their Customer Service doesn't open for business until 8:00am.....wtf! That helps...NOT! Customer Service offered no alternative when I finally reached them @8:00. Just trying to change the tee time. If you want to pay and not play then this site is for you!! They're only in business to make money.... mother nature doesn't figure into the picture.

rickg27
7/15/15

Booked a tee time at a local Long Island golf course 2 days ago through GOLFNOW.com Called and cancelled the time today and wanted to know how to get the $7.98 charge to my credit card refunded. They said sorry you should have read the fine print, booking charge is not refundable even if you don't play. NOTE TO ALL GOLFERS... Call the course directly and make your tee time for a lower cost round. No since in paying anyone $7.98 to do it for you.....

stephenb82
7/8/15

I thought I was getting a discount for my brother in law and myself to play 18 at the Biltmore down here in Miami. We had 1 available day to play. I pre-purchased the tee time and thought we were all set for a good time.

We get there and they are aerating the greens. We played anyways because we had no other option other than not playing at all.

What an awesome discount! I called up GolfNow and they did not help in any way. Sorry! is about all i got.

I will not be using them ever again. I would rather pay full price than use their misleading service.

louisc32
7/8/15

Holly Ridge Golf Course ,we booked a tee time for our recent stay in the Outer Banks. For 59 dollars cart 18 holes. Well the place was a dump. The course condition were horrible. The course looks like they opened someone back yard and started a golf course. The greens ran like dump trucks. The staff mowing around the greens was bad , they did not even stop the machine to allow the player to play through. Tee box was just a small mountain on a decline or incline. Wasn't sure if I was launching or playing golf. Over all waist on money at best for out of towners it was a 25 dollars course. Just to say you played. Save your money. Pay for the better courses around. On this site the internet pics lied.

Tip for consumers: don't waste your time or money.

bobl54
6/23/15

I booked a tee time online and then found out that we had a tee time at the golf course. I cancelled the next day and the website said everything was taken care of. we showed up at the golf course with a total of 27 players and 4 weeks later i got my bill for $9.96. I spoke with the supervisor Bob and he said there was nothing he could do. It is not the 10 bucks it is the principal of the matter. Anyone that gives them your credit card is absolutely taking the biggest gamble of their lives. It is not a credit worthy company. They are trying to get rich $10 at a time. I will never use their service again and make sure our mens club is aware of what they are doing. Thanks

tracyc54
6/19/15

If I could rate lower than one star I would. Casey, the "manager" was extremely rude on the phone when they cancelled my round of golf and then blamed the golf course. There was some attempt to placate me with a $10 promo code but I spent over 4 hours over 4 days trying to get my card refunded, get another tee time somewhere else and being treated like a jerk for wanting some compensation for my time and trouble. What happened to customer service? Wow.

jima47
6/14/15

Difficult site to navigate. May advertise a $15 round but will be only one at the course at an undesirable time. All other almost twice that price.

Only used one time and when arriving at the course was informed their rack rate was even lower. They suggested always calling course before booking through Golf Now...

Peter

derekb28
6/5/15

First, I have to admit, I play a lot of golf using GolfNow. I'd say every 4/5 rounds is booked through GolfNow and I haven't had any problems up to this point. However, I drove 150 miles round trip to play a course on a Saturday morning that I booked Friday night at about 9pm. I arrived for my tee time 45min early and the owner of the course told me GolfNow had made a mistake and my round needed to be cancelled, as he had a tournament that day. I of course gave him grief and he said, "I called GolfNow 45min ago and they assured me they would call you." We worked a few things out amongst ourselves and then I waited on the call from GolfNow.

Well, it did eventually come, but not until 23 minutes AFTER my original tee time. Better yet, the owner of the club called them AGAIN when the other two people in my group arrived and they explained the situation to those people. So, at 9:45, I talked to the owner of the course again and he said they would be calling me. He called them back and told them to call me immediately.

When I finally got the call, I expressed my disgust. I told the girl who I was talking to I wanted a credit to my account and she said she would talk to her manager. This happened twice as she said no and I demanded to speak to the manager. When I got the manager, he repeated what she said, and he assured me he called me "as soon as I found out the trouble with your tee time." I called his bluff and he ignored me and said corporate would call me and that is the best he could do. I said, when people say that, corporate never calls. He promised me they would.

Guess what? No call. I sent them an email explaining all of this. No response.

GolfNow is ridiculous and I will keep calling. I don't recommend it since there are other sites that work just as well.

patrickf26
6/3/15

WORST SERVICE! I had a tee time early Saturday morning I needed to cancel due to my partner backing out. I called up golfnow support and the agent reached out to the course on my behalf. After 2-3 minutes he got back on the phone and told me everything was good to go and they agreed to cancel my reservation without any charges. Great right? Fastforward two weeks and my credit card was charged in full for the 2 rounds without warning/notice or receipt. I called up support again and they first told me they have no charges on my account and I should just fax them my dispute. Fax?! what? I asked to talk to a manager and the manager told me to call a different number for the dispute. The number she gave me was a fax # and obviously was useless. I reached out to twitter, facebook and email to get ahold of someone competent and finally received an email 2 days later saying "you need to call the course to get your money back." I said - listen, if you want me to ever use your product again I suggest you refund my money, give me a credit for the lost time and we'll call it square.

Their response:

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, GolfNow cannot refund your fee without permission from the golf course. You will need to contact the course directly to dispute this charge.

We value you as a customer and look forward to assisting you in the future.

I will not ever use golf now again after this. In fact I'll fill you in on a little secret. Instead of paying golfnow 10% to make the reservation, call the course directly and have them match the price! They'll gladly do it for you as I believe most courses hate golfnow but use it as a convenience for customers. Golfnow is a company that literally provides nothing of value and is dependent on customer service - you'd think they would have much better service than I've experienced and from the looks of it many others have similar complaints. Too bad they couldn't clean it up before losing this customer!

theyoe
5/21/15

Golfnow.com stopped their rewards program of free booking fees as of January of this year. And now I booked a wrong date of which the site had led me to incorrectly and could not get my $5 in fees back when canceling the wrong date although I had booked another course for the day I wanted. I guess Golfnow.com is all about the dollar and the bottom line. This is the deal breaker for me. It is not the $5, it is the principle of an honest mistake and how easy it would be to make a couple of click and refund the fees. That is the last free $ they get from me.

joeb150
5/13/15

Wasted 2 hours of my life. "Great" t times become no longer available EVERY TIME before I get a chance to pay. $#*! you golfnow

brians135
4/27/15

If you are not 100% sure your entire party will make the tee time do not book with them. Under no circumstances will they give you a refund... I never write reviews but I feel I have been wronged like the rest of you. I say book with the course itself don't use the middleman. The course will match the rates anyways. Lets put the hurt on these guys. The courses I've talked to don't like them either,...

bobbym32
4/10/15

I have had several problems with them but when I get rained out and it is nearly impossible for them to give me my money back because I got a hot deal that is bad service! Things come up in people lives that they can't control and if they can't make their tee time that doesn't mean they should have to PAY! That is ridiculous! Then when you try to explain to them they say well we won't give you your money back but we will give you"15 days" to use your tee time. My life is extremely busy! You can't just put a deadline for me to make my tee time! Then I make a claim with a bank because I want my money back and Golfnow.com didn't provide their service the BLOCK ME FROM THEIR SITE!!!!! ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!!!!! Fix your policy it is ridiculous!!! I hope another site with better service puts you out of business!

tomm899
4/5/15

My first attempt dealing with Golfnow.com will be my last. I could have had much quicker service working directly with the golf course. This service actually cost me more than going direct to the course. This will be my first and last attempt in dealing with golfnow.com

basurac
4/3/15

course unplayable due to heavy rain but golfnow says golf course is open therefore no refund. Are you f' kidding me? call me a fool for using this scam.

mattn16
3/31/15

As a PGA member, I am sickened by the pushiness and arrogance of their salesman and staff. Two salesman wanted to just "talk" to us about the GolfNow product and how it would be beneficial to have it at our course. By the time the meeting was over they told us welcome aboard and people could start making tee times on GolfNow tomorrow. They also kept telling us how much our current point of sale and online tee sheet sucked. Since the their system and our system were not integrated, they said they would call us and let us know every time someone booked a tee time. Well that lasted two days and we had two weeks of people showing up that booked on GolfNow and that weren't on our tee sheet so we had tons of double bookings. We told them they caused us tons of problems, extra work, customer complaints and we didn't even want the system and to take us off their website and never contact us again.

Well all off-season they kept calling and calling and emailing and emailing to set up another appointment with us and we never called or emailed them back. Then they started showing up and I kept telling them we weren't interested and to stop showing up. Finally they got the hint and left us alone. They get 2 tee times a day from every course they have listed and they get to keep that revenue from those tee times. They usually sell them for dirt cheap just so they can get the money. They average $25,000-$30,000 per course per year in revenue plus they charge a $1.95 fee for every tee time someone books online??? It's a multibillion dollar industry and all the company cares about is revenue and padding their pocket and could care less about their clients, which are the courses and the golfers that use the site. DO NOT USE GOLFNOW. IT IS RUINING THE INDUSTRY AND IS A SCAM TO MAKE MONEY!!!

bernardoc20
3/24/15

Do not use them, you will not be able to play or get your money back, they do not honer their commitment or the contract. Their help desk is very bad and is not help.
I give them less than one start.

joes465
3/17/15

We prepaid for 3...but had an emergency and only 2 came...

They would not credit one round even for an emergency.

Total scam artists and they manager would not even be accomodating..they are total liars and rip off artists.

They take your money even if you never used the service.

DONT USE THIS, YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED.

hillardb13
3/13/15

The service at the GolfNow website has gotten worse & worse and now they have raised their booking fee to $3.49! That is rediculous. They have taken away their reward of waiving the booking fee after 10 bookings, their service sucks, and now they raise the booking fee. That amounts to almost an extra $15.00 to a foursome booking. I say we all stay away from this site.

alanh53
3/3/15

If you book through GolfNow, beware that you will be considered a no-show even if three of your foursome booked shows up but the flight of your fourth was delayed or cancelled and he wasn't able to show up. Apparently, I was supposed to call and cancel my fourth even though my flight only landed a little more than an hour before our tee time and didn't know about the others cancelled flight until then. Bali Hai golf course in Las Vegas says there is nothing they can do because it was booked through GolfNow and GolfNow says there is nothing they can do because Bali Hai said only 3 showed. The entire transaction is booked and charged by GolfNow but they have no responsibility over the transaction???? I'm booking direct with courses from now on. Terrible.

Tip for consumers: Don't

ly1718
2/20/15

Made reservations and entered in my credit card info. Once that was all done the website tells me that the time is no longer available and here are some other choices. My tee time I booked for the course was still available but for twice the amount. Crazy thing is they still took my money off my credit card. When I called to ask them what the hell was going on they said they have a glitch in the system. In order for me to get the same tee time and price that. I already had paid they said they would need to charge my card again but would refund the first withdrawal in 3-5 business days. BULL$#*!......YOU TOOK MY MONEY ONCE AND WANT ME TO PAY AGAIN?...

bobc60
2/3/15

Best review I can give is GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO BOOK your round. These people are as close to being thieves as bank robbers. IF you get the chance to make it with the course directly do it, you will not be treated very well by this golf now group. Their attorneys made sure of that.

Tip for consumers: Use another site and be much happier, any changes will not go your way

geraldh21
2/3/15

Booked a tee time (unknowingly) through golfnow because that was where I was directed by the golf course website for on-line reservations. My customer had to reschedule the round and when I called to cancel (more than 48 hours in advance), I was informed that the course does not accept cancellations or reschedules. I called the course and was told that they can accept the cancellation but I have to "go through golfnow". Again, golfnow refused the cancellation. I strongly urge everyone to stay away from this "service", and any course that directs you to them for bookings.

Tip for consumers: DON'T USE THIS SITE

joel508
2/3/15

i am terribly disappointed with the "hot deals" offered from this website. Why have a website that saves me 2%? the deals are non existent. Yeah, i can come to Florida in the summer and get great deals on great courses, but the courses themselves offer those.This site has become a joke!!!

Tip for consumers: dont waste your time

allenh26
12/21/14

I have used golfnow to book several teetimes over the past few years and have never had a problem. I have gotten some amazing deals and almost always save 20-50% off regulag course rates. Im surprised to hear so many others have had issues considering that the terms and conditions are clearly stated. I only book when I am 100% positive that I will be playing rain or shine and usually never 1-3 days ahead...sometimes even the same day...for an avid golfer trying who is trying to save some coin GolfNow is the only way to go...

Tip for consumers: Why pay full clubhouse rates....when you don't have too...the longer you wait to book the better the deals...

keithm53
12/11/14

Used Golf now for a tee time on Monday. Monday turned out to be rainy and cold as a front came through. Called the course and it was raining. Called Golf now and was told (after they called the course) that "the course isn't closed, no refund. But I can get a credit. Well wanted to play Thursday and went to book with the credit, it doesn't work!!!! Called Golf now and back and forth, they said it works but when i forwarded the screen shot of the denial...no response. Never had this problem with Golf 18, won't use golf now anymore.

Tip for consumers: Use Golf 18

11/27/14

Golfnow is struggling with transparency issues. I have been a member since it's inception and am now not sure if integrity of the golfnow team should be questioned. They are not qualifying Rewards/Special Promotions booked rounds until we contact them each time about their errors. This has occurred multiple times this year and is unnecessary and very time consuming. The fees paid are also not displayed after you book the tee times. Therefore, unless you print the credit card form you will no longer have a copy of what price you booked the rounds. Another disclaimer they added in Q&A states that you will no longer get waived online booking fees (10 booking per year waive fees).....unfortunately, several advertisements they have are misleading and state that you are booking rounds to get no booking fees. $2.49 per player per round booking fees along with the hassles dealing with lack of professional integrity is not what golf is about. You need to be very diligent tracking all charges and promos on this site unnecessarily.

Tip for consumers: You need to be very diligent tracking all charges and promos on this site unnecessarily.

jl25
11/14/14

It is a waste of time. It will supposedly give you available tee times and then it says, no longer available, and gives you another list of supposedly available times. Choose one, and guess what, no longer available. The site will give you another list of supposedly available tee times. Choose one. Guess what ?? No longer available. Again and again...45 minutes later, I give up. Learn from my mistake. This site is a waste of time.

igoro2
11/11/14

After a friend could not make it I wanted to cancel a T-time. The golf course had no problem with it but I had to call golfnow.com since it was prepaid. I was on hold for over 10 minutes only to have a receptionist pick me up on her speaker and then drop my call. After another 10 plus minutes on hold they refused to reimburse me even though I had been a loyal member. They charge you a fee every time you book a T-time but provide you no service for it. Save the money and the aggravation and call the course directly.

anthonyb69
11/6/14

Terrible customer Service, I booked a tee time online, upon reviewing the confirmation I noticed the day was wrong. I called 2 minutes later to inform them of the error, they informed me they cannot modify a reservation, they have to cancel it and create a new one. But they have to charge me the 5$ fee again. I said since I didn't create the error I should get a refund for it.. VERY long story short and 10 different calls to customer service. I got my 5$ refund 6 Weeks Later.. Customer service reps were Rude, one even said "WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS!!".. However Had a great time golfing at a beautiful golf course so wasn't a total loss. Would never use these sum bags again

Tip for consumers: CALL THE COURSE YOURSELF AND RESERVE YOUR OWN TEE TIMES.. EASIER and in the end Costs less

chuckh2
11/2/14

I searched for a tee time at Stoneridge Golf Course, here in Prescott Valley Arizona, using GolfNow, and found their "discounted/special rate" was actually $5 more than the standard rack rate advertised by the course itself. I emailed GolfNow about their misleading specials and deceptive offers, and they did not respond. STAY AWAY FROM USING GOLFNOW WEB SITE. Use the online specials at your preferred courses instead for the best pricing. AVOID GOLFNOW !

kevinb107
10/30/14

If you can book a tee time online, you should be able to cancel a tee time online. And with GolfNow, you can't. You have to call GolfNow to cancel, but the fun doesn't stop there. Even though you might have called the golf course directly to cancel, GN requires that you stay on the line with their cust service rep while they call (again) the golf course to confirm the cancellation. It's kinda BS they keep the transaction fee regardless if u keep the tee time or not. It's about a 5% transaction fee...kind of salty. Buyer beware.

Nowhere in the email confirmation does it tell you how to cancel a reservation - u have to call GN.

Tip for consumers: Use it to leverage with the golf course you are interested in playing - this seems to work. They want revenue and will not turn down a green's fee that is published online. "I want the GN rate" works.

anthonyf27
10/28/14

RIP OFF! Will not refund money even though the golf course did not receive any money and the golf course had no problem with a full refund cancellation. They kept my money.

jeffd40
10/15/14

I am shocked at the bad reviews. I have been using this site for 5+ years and use it to book almost every tee time I reserve. I have NEVER had a single issue and book 20-30 rounds per year on this site.

I'm sure some of the issues are legit, but I am equally sure that many of the complaints are due to a lack of reading comprehension.

mm102
10/14/14

RIPOFF
Planted 9 holes fees/prices/tee times among 18 hole tee times/prices, deceiving the buyer (ME). No clear description that either one is 9 or 18 holes. I know the prices, thought it was a discounted rate to 'fill the tee sheet'. Well, I got filled with BS.

Crooks, dishonest practices.

Tip for consumers: stay away. Call the course.

jimp48
10/7/14

I reserved a tee time at a greens fee GolfNow said was a 59% discount. When I arrived at the course, I learned the price GolfNow charged was the regular greens fee. I was unhappy because intstead of a 59% discount it cost us 35% MORE to use GolfNow.

I contacted Customer Service and requested they refund the GolfNow fees ($2.50/player) since they misrepresented the tee time I reserved as being heavily discounted. I received a nonsensical reply that talked about some courses setting limits on how little GolfNow can charge and that didn't even acknowledge their misrepresentation of what I bought. No refund was granted, and as a result I will avoid GolfNow and use one of the other discount greens fees sites in the future.

marcr19
9/19/14

If you run into a problem with these people, do not expect them to resolve it. They are fine as long as there isn't a clerical problem, but if it happens, they are horrible. They don't deserve your business. Wait until you drive an hour to the course and find out your reservation isn't honored because of some computer glitch. They keep you on the phone and then tell you they can't do anything. They need to learn the customer is always right.

Tip for consumers: Ok unless a problem comes up. Always confirm time with the course before driving. Do not expect the company to resolve an issue. They are the worst.

jm117
9/17/14

So I was booking a tee time, then right before I paid, I checked out this review site, and saw that some were complaining about showing up to the course, and there being an outing. I called the course I wanted to play, and sure enough, there was an outing. I really would have been irritated if I had paid, booked a tee time, showed up, and couldn't play. I called GolfNow, and let them know, and they said the course did not call to inform of an outing, so that is why they never removed it. I would use golf now to book a tee time, but I would certainly call the course for availability first. Also disappointed that when I went to check out, there were taxes and booking fees, so unless you are getting more than a 30% discount, GolfNow is not worth using.

Tip for consumers: Call the course first to see if that time is really available before booking through GolfNow.

robertm147
9/16/14

very disappointed with treatment I received after being a longtime customer! Last week I booked my weekly tee time but then had to make a change. I called customer service to say I wanted a different time at same course. I was put on hold for a longtime while the customer service person called the course. He then told me he couldn't book the other time because the course wasn't answering their phone. He told me he would cancel my first reservation then would continue to call the course and try to book the other time. He said he would call me by 5pm. He never called. Now I find out that he never cancelled my first reservation as he said he would. When I called and spoke to a Golf now supervisor she told me sorry, but its not their fault and there is now way I can receive my $107 refund. When I pointed out that I was told it would be cancelled and that I am a longtime customer her response was "one thing has nothing to do with another." Not very good customer service after all!

Tip for consumers: do not pay for anything in advance! If something goes wrong with the reservation you're screwed!

calebw20
9/15/14

Took the day off to play golf and booked a tee time on golfnow at a course an hour away from my house. When I got there the course had an outing. Called golfnow for a resolution and was told they already refunded my money and would give me $10 towards a hot deal (which is actually free to them). Explained that I lost a vacation day, a days earnings, my time, and burned 2 hours worth of gas getting to and from the course. The $10 credit for a hot deal is an insulting resolution. Amazingly, they didn't even refund my credit card! Golfnow is more than a scam or rip off with poor service, it's fraud. "Go Play" really means "Go take your chances, waste a day, and we'll keep your money, we don't care".

Tip for consumers: There are now other sites offering the same tee time and booking service, check out: www.teetimes.com, www.activegolf.com, www.golfhub.com, www.teetimegolfpass.com (on the east coast).

melissab44
8/23/14

I find that although they do not have all courses listed for a given area, we have always managed to find what we need with what's given . Plus if you sign up for their hot deals emails then you may get a hot deal on the day of or next day of your scheduled tee time. That happened today. We had booked Dinosaur Trail, Drumheller, AB, and got an email today which dropped our price in half, instead of paying $48 we are paying roughly $23 with cart. Plus calling their site to cancel one booking and confirm the second was a breeze.

Tip for consumers: Sign up for their hot deals emails.

dickw20
8/20/14

This has to be the worst website in the world. It simply will not let you create an account. I can drive to the course faster than making a tee time on this site. Will never use again.

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

Ask $#*! about GolfNow
toddd16
7/21/14

I booked a tee time via Golf Now for a foursome. Our group wanted to back our tee time up because we were running a little behind and we wanted to catch breakfast. I called the golf course, which will remain unnamed because they ended up making it right in the end. The golf course told me that because I booked through Golf Now I had to call them to change the tee time. I called Golf Now who is essentially a middle man, and told them I wanted to back our tee time up. They put me on hold and called the golf course. Golf Now came back and told me they cancelled my tee time. I told them I DID NOT want to cancel, just back my tee time up. They said the only opening was 2 hours later so I told the lady just to re-book our original tee time. She did so, but booked our foursome as a twosome. When we got to the golf course, they had paired us with another group because their system showed us as a twosome. It turned into a whole fiasco. Long story short, DO NOT USE GOLF NOW!!! Book directly with the golf course!!!!

frankp33
7/20/14

Just booked today, it took a few minutes the girl that took the reservation was nice and very polite, I got my reservation and confirmation # through e-mail, overall the savings were worth the few minutes of wait time, thanks

paulk73
7/9/14

Stay away from this company. Prices look cheap but after paying their online fees it ends up costing as much as purchasing the round from the course! Terrible customer service been on hold for over 30 minutes and counting because all of their employees give conflicting information about the policies of the company!

taroy
7/7/14

I booked a Makaha Valley CC in Oahu, I was mistakenly charged for a visitor rate for one player even though we are all resident. I called asking for a refund, but the lady told me that due to their POLICY, they can not provide any refund even if this was their mistake. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Don't even bother booking tee times here.

billd37
6/15/14

Too many 9 hole offerings. Tired of wading thru your website to find 18 hole times and deals. You should provide a category in your selection process for one to pick either 9 or 18 hole offerings. Stop wasting my time on your campaign.

markp68
6/2/14

booked a tee time for Bali Hai in Las Vegas. had to cancel within an hour of booking it online.... which you can't do unless you call the special cancellation phone number. I spoke to a call service rep and they gave me a verbal cancellation #. I asked for an email cancellation receipt...they said they don't send those. (didn't feel right) I felt like I was being scammed. She said not to worry, since she just gave me the cancellation # over the phone. Fast forward, my credit card was charged a booking fee for the round which I never played. I called golf now and they said it was never cancelled and they asked for proof...I gave them the reference number and they said it wasn't in the system. They wouldn't refund the fee. Their website doesn't mention the fees or we don't send cancelation emails. Strange that an internet based company doesn't use email for cancelation confirmations. I run a business and this gives me a SCAM feeling. I'm surprised Golf Channel is associated with this business. Moral of the story...don't waste your time with this website...go to the golf club's website directly and avoid their buried fees for rounds you cancel. Poor business practices.

williams284
5/31/14

had an issue with a tee time I made thru your site.

In short, the course was closed for a tournament. I called Golfnow and was treated very rudely.

Your problem/fault and me - the customer - gets rude treatment. Totally unacceptable!

brianh80
5/17/14

Web site is terrible, unresponsive, password reset email very slow, password reset redirect doesn't work, then they lock your account. They can close my account entirely, the site is supposed to be for convenience and speed not frustration.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GolfNow staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Anyone else post a negative golf course review on Golf Now only to have it not published? I see tomes of glowing reviews for courses that are in terrible shape when I play them ( on the same dates of the glowing reviews). It almost looks like in exchange for offering up tee times to Golf Now, courses are guaranteed good reviews, even if there are known issues at the golf course in question.
8/23/13
Answer
douglass6
A: Golfnow sent an E-mail to me (Dec) informing me that points must be used by Dec. 31. Ok tried to find a tee time for Sat or Sun because I work M-F. Not one single location available in Tampa, Lakeland and Orlando to book. Having 6600 points that I lose, it seems more notice would have been provided to assist in using valued points (converted $88.20). Nearest course several hours away (Daytona) not happening. Contacted Golfnow and Mr.Joe Bab$#*! of customer service, (oxymoron), had me call 800-767-3574 to get a tee time, what a joke, lady on phone was of no value and promised her supervisor would call back. Hell will freeze first, never again do business with these cons.
Thanks,
Douglas Roger Sundean
12/17/11
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Woke up too sick to play today. Called GolfNow, and attempted to change time to another day on the same course. Basically told sorry too bad. Are you willing to help us out or have you lost a customer?
5/11/15
Answer
aw96
A: Course manager must call them to give you refund. However, course must be closed!!! good luck driving to course and find out it's closed....happened and tuff luck. Also, no raincheck if started playing already. They are the worst website out there while others are accommodating.
21 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GolfNow staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
GolfNow?