US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

minth

I found out someone was trying to withdraw the money I earned, good thing they saw it and I was informed. (in 245 reviews)

ancab

As long as you learn to manage your account, everything will be alright. (in 249 reviews)

johnt83

I add two hundred dollars into the account, then my project stalls. (in 195 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lydiap5
10/24/14

We hate these guys with a passion, and we've been with them since they were out of Scandinavia (and decent - at that time they were getafreelancer.com GAF) - BEFORE they became Aussie owned and decided to see how much money they can screw out of everybody. Their fees are to the point of ridiculous (another site that we use charges a FLAT RATE OF $6.95 PER MONTH and there's no draconian escrow system - how you get paid is between YOU and the CLIENT, like grown ups.) and they keep going up, and the hoops you have to jump through FOR EVERYTHING is even more ridiculous. I spend more time explaining to clients HOW to make and release payments through them than I do actually working.

Now in the last couple of months, as if their fees and hoops aren't bad enough, they've decided freelancers can't ask for their initial milestone deposits (our initial milestones are a 33% deposit to cover things like software we have to buy for the client up front) to be released up front, they have to leave them in escrow. So, basically if the client stalls the project - we're out of pocket.

Their latest control freak trip - is they're complaining about everybody's profile pic/logo - and threatening to terminate our accounts if we don't "upgrade" our look. FYI - OURS IS OUR COMPANY LOGO!

Thank goodness we only use them to pick up an occasional job maybe twice a year. I really need to take the time and find another site to replace this one...

Tip for consumers: AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

mehreena
10/23/14

One of the highly non cooperative site here on net. I have tricked twice here and I have lost more than $1000... 80% employers on this site are fake, they come with fake IDs and create milestone payment with stolen credit cards. Freelancer.com does not provide any security to the workers they just hold the payment and will keep asking u to contact the Fake employer to release the funds, so u will be begging there to get your money back if you will work there...

hankp7
10/23/14

I am a employer that was also duped by freelancer. They will not refund the closing balance that was in my account after I requested them to close my account because of their fraudulent practices. After 4 months they reverse the payment if an employee I paid for their hard work. How does this work after an account has been closed. I did not request for this to be done and I saw in one of the complaints below that a Freelancer employee is claiming that the employer requested it. Now this is one big LIE. I wonder why will they reverse a payment when it was not requested by the employer. And if the account of the employer is closed where does this money goes. Does it just devolve to matter? They are claiming terms and conditions but they are forgetting terms and conditions and any consumer agreement has to be according to law. And the law clearly describe this practice as stealing.
We have to unite and come as one to make this case stinger to put a stop to the illegal, fraudulent practices of freelancer.com

I advise all the people here with complaints to start an investigation as I did to https://www.consumersentinel.gov

More info can be found on

onhttp://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/consumer-sentinel-network

Tip for consumers: Do not keep any funds in your freelancer account if you do decide to use their services. I would urge designers to withdraw earned money immediately after they receive payments from employers to play it safe. There are far better platforms than freelancer to be used.

nirant
10/21/14

complete $#*!s! they charged me $400 as project fee then £49 for my gold membership... top of this they charged me $150 for converting $ to INR and the transaction was declined, I asked them to revert back to USD. I'm sure we all know this is cryptocurrency not actual currency is converted! they should have easily convert back to USD if they really cared about customers, but they being $#*!s and focus on money! I HATE freelancer DONT work with them, they charge for every single thing... no customer loyalty.

Tip for consumers: DO not use their site, they charge for every single thing - no customer loyalty... we work really hard and at the end when I calculate I paid almost 20% of my earning to them by fee!!

shayannb
10/17/14

I would like Marcus C. [Freelancer Rep] to respond on the following question:
What's this new stupid Freelancer.com policy that is forcing users to put their own images (face) on their profile photos? No logos or other images allowed otherwise your bid amount will be lowered and after that the account closed / suspended.
Do you think that is normal to get my bids restricted while I have my ongoing paid premium subscription? Meaning you're lowering my bid amount (because I do not have my face photo on my profile) which I'm PAYING for every month!!!
And do not bother to respond that other images might be subject to copyright, this would be silly response.
Also, you well know Freelancer is running a kind of survey on the dashboard that you will be pointed to every time you log in. General questions like "how you like freelancer" or bla la bla - seem acceptable but this new question I see now on the screen "WHAT'S YOUR SKYPE USERNAME?"
Are you kidding me? How far can you go with these nonsenses?
ASX listed company should act "friendlier" than you do.

sophiak6
10/14/14

I am out of pocket by nearly $150 due to this scam website. They say they are legit employers who pay a milestone, but then you have to wait 2 week to receive that milestone, by that time you have payed the money out yourself and the employers account is on hold and being investigated so the money that is there waiting for you is frozen.

Lots of rubbish about specialist teams involved in dealing with said employer but is a lot of lies and the employer doesn't reply and the situation is never resolved.

Do not use this company, it does not work and is a complete scam. I am not out of pocket and will not get any sort of refund. Marcus their only person who replies on here will no doubt say please contact me.. complete scam!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

santac5
10/3/14

I started working on freelancer.com 2 months ago (graphic design), and after 7 completed projects (about $400 in various currencies), i decided to make a withdrawal. I requested a withdrawal, but i also left about $100 to make sure i'll have enough for commissions.I was requested su submit some copies of various papers (including drivers license or passport), to verify my identity.during the withdrawal process i was really scared of losing my money(i read a lot of bad reviews, including on this website). After about a week the money i requested was sent to my paypal account.

Tip for consumers: Don't try to withdraw all the money from your account, because if you need to pay a commission for a project, you will have a negative balance and the withdraw request will be cancelled!

Make sure your personal information is correct, and use ONLY UNEDITED COLOR SCANS of your papers. do not even crop them in photoshop!

charlesa31
10/3/14

Working on Freelancer is like dealing with the devil. You sign up, fill out your skills, bid on some projects, make some money, and everything seems great. But it's not until you start using it that you find out how they take advantage of you.

I've been using it now for a couple of years, and while the site's front-end design has gotten snazzier, the service has gotten more and more exploitative.

Firstly, whenever you win and accept a project, YOU the freelancer, have to pay Freelancer.com's share of the commission UPFRONT. That fee is immediately taken out of whatever payment method you've linked to your account, rather than more reasonable sites do by taking the money out of what you get paid when it's paid.

What's more, those fees a NONREFUNDABLE. Meaning, if the employer has you accept the project, and then they cancel for some reason, even if it has absolutely nothing to do with you, you aren't entitled to a refund. I spoke to them and managed to get a refund when this happened to me once, but I suspect it's not something that's designed to happen regularly.

Currency conversion--Freelancer ROUTINELY gives me around 5% less for currency conversions than I can get by transferring the money to PayPal and then having them convert it. Really sleazy.

Freelancer makes it painful to get your money out once you've gotten paid. Withdrawals only happen twice per week, rather than on-demand. You can submit a withdrawal request, but it won't be fulfilled for several days. They actually recommend that you keep as much money as possible on your Freelancer.com balance as possible, to make it "convenient" to pay project fees when they are awarded to you. Yeah, no. When you carry the money as a balance on the site, they keep it in their bank where it earns interest.

Finally, just to show how much contempt they have for their freelancers, Freelancer.com has this incredibly stupid "experience point" system put in place. You earn "experience points" just like in a video game, and these experience points translate into levels, and gaining levels allows you to unlock more features on the site. They even have little graphic symbols for these various actions, just like a real-life MMORPG.

Seriously, find work through someone else. I'm finding much better prices and fairer workloads on other sites.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site. They take advantage of you, and that's kind of what you expect. It's a tit-for-tat relationship and there's nothing wrong with that. What really gets to me is the contempt they have for you while doing it. You can find much better work on other freelancing sites.

johnathonc8
10/2/14

A SCAM IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE, AND I MEAN IT. (Explanation below)

Earlier, I was attempting to take exams on the site as a means of making myself more attractive to employers. After getting a 98% on my English exam, I decided to try and get a 100%, just because. Well, there are a few problems.

1. All questions are submitted by users when they have made a high enough score on any exam. There is no guarantee the questions are accurate. I've ran into plenty of unanswerable questions ranging from simple spelling errors to flat-out inaccurate questions with wrong answers flagged as correct. There are even questions that technically have no right answer.

2. When reaching the exam screen for an exam you've already taken, there is a hyperlink next to your previous score that says "Let's beat it!" At the bottom of the page there is also a buy option for the exam. Click "Let's beat it!" takes you directly to your exam to attempt to beat your own score. Just one problem: YOU ARE CHARGED FOR THE EXAM AGAIN, WITHOUT ANY PAGE OR WARNING IN BETWEEN YOU CLICKING THE LINK AND TAKING THE EXAM. I racked up $20 worth of charges before realizing that I was being charged.

3. After realizing this, their support has yet to contact me about their effectively rigged exams AND the money they took from me.

There is zero transparency about how the site handles your money, and reviewing the site further, they seem to charge many users with tons of different fees.

The moment I receive my payment, I'm removing my personal info, delinking my Paypal, and never looking back. (And should they decide to deny me a refund, I plan on disputing it through Paypal.)

I WASN'T EVEN ABLE TO START MAKING MONEY OR EVEN BID ON A PROJECT BEFORE I WAS IN THE RED.

Update: After putting in a second ticket, it was effectively thrown out because it had a similar title to a previous ticket I opened, and that thrown out ticket had all of the details about my issue regarding my recent money mishap. The support team member has yet to reply to my email or my new ticket. Still waiting.

Second update: Was just officially denied a refund. A bunch of conniving crooks.

Third update: In Freelancer's defense, after a few more replies to my tickets, I was eventually given a refund for the exams I was charged for. I am willing to give the site a second chance and will suspend my review until further notice. I will say I like the site layout, so I will be giving the site a second chance, but I tread lightly.

lisam119
10/1/14

Cheater site.
One user abused me for 6 times continuously, and I kept complaining. Last they told me , they can not od anything. When it wad for 7th time, they replied, with same cap copy paste reply of some $#*! up rule email.
Stay away from this site.
The CEO is the biggest mother$#*!er.

payalj
10/1/14

I had in my account 26000 inr and when i withdrawal my payment freelancer cancel the payment process and limited my account by saying that i linked two un known accounts while i never worked with them and do not know them and when i provided all documents as they asked the not activated the account as they want to cheat me with my approx 400 usd ..Any body tell me how to take legal action against them so that i get my my 400 usd???Specially about that guy of customer support as he giving me harassment since 2 weeks and not giving any solution and each day he coming with new excuses of limited it and not ready to send me my earning.Too bad service of freelancer i recommend never work on this site they are fraud will eat your hard work's earning,.

ranjitr
9/30/14

STOP, STOP STOP , WORK NOW
IT Useless
i am start work on freelancer.com and i complete 10 job, and i also got payment from my client. but now i my all money reverse .
it not happened one it continue one bye one and reverse my money same replay from freelance support team "YOUR CLIENT account issue "
be careful ,

if you work one day your money are reverse from you. so why you work here.

stop work here ,FREELANCER.com is Dangerous ,
stop, stop stop STOP , STOP WORK NOW.
here "Marcus"

please stop command here,
,I am not here to listen your lectures.

Tip for consumers: stop work now

newy6
9/29/14

I have account on freelancer.com. I had completed some projects successfully there. But now I understand that they are not considering employee members.
In my case, they just took back the whole amount after the 2 weeks from the successful completion of the project. When I contacted customer support, they said that it was due to problem with employers payment .

If you are an employee, think twice before moving forward. or, deliver products only after the fund-transfer from freelancer.com

Tip for consumers: If you are an employer, you can choose freelancer.com to cheat employees. It is a good choice for you.

ede108
9/29/14

Only at Freelancer.com
Providers bidding on projects,
Almost all providers hire boys to do bidding on their behalf, these boys job is to copy a pre written text and posted on as a bid on every project.
If you ever see any one of these bidders online try to ask him any technical question, you will see that either he will logout or will not answer you or will talk to you but will try to change the topic in anyway, and that is why because he does not know anything his job is just to copy some text and paste it in the bid.
We have made a test you too can try it, we posted insult to someone, the title was just insult and the project description also, the funny thing that in seconds there was many bids, also they mentioned in their bid descriptions: we studied your requirement we ….. try it yourself its fun.
We knew that Freelancer reached its 1 million members, a year a go that is after over 15 years of existence, now in one year they reached 13.5 millions that increment 12.5 millions in about a year time, these figures for sure are correct but how?
Because Every provider create 3 to 5 different ids, and why they are doing that?
They bid with all these ids on each project means on one project they very same person will have 5 different bid with 5 different names ids and of course with 5 different bid amounts, they do this to increase their chances to win a project. Also they do this to give their selves reviews .
So when you post a project if you see 50 bids do not be surprise if they are actually just 10 bidders, but each one has made a bid from 5 different ids.
Providers Reviews:
Every providers create about 5 different ids, then they use some of them to post project with a minimum value, which he win it from his other id and give to himself a review, with 5 ids he can guarantee himself lots of reviews that look like they are from different people.
Bidders morals and behaviors:
If you talk or ask any question to any bidder, then say sorry you are not fit for my job, or you stop talking to him, he will shower you with insults. Its like you talk to me you must hire me.
The end result is Freelancer.com is the worst place ever for anyone wants to get his job done.
their true name is ScamLancers, and the bidders to beggars, and the providers to brokers,
Because who bids and who talk to you is brokering the work, and has no idea about what you are talking about.

Tip for consumers: Use ODesk or Guru they are totally free

ernestw13
9/28/14

Signed up and saw they only want to pay McDonald's wages to engineers so I never used them and never gave them any credit card information.

Last month there were four charges amounting to more than $1,300 made. There was also another fraud charge so it could have been someone else using my info to charge Freelancer but still, I don't trust them.

Tip for consumers: Cancel and don't use it.

slavicd
9/28/14

What happened, in short, is: I have accepted a project. The 10% commission was charged against my account straight away. The next day client fails to provide materials for me to work on and the following day he says that he needs to cancel the project. He cancels the project and here's a fragment of the discussion that followed with freelancer.com chat support:

[...]
05:18 Rose D: It shows that the project "Write a script for a live bettering website" has indeed been cancelled.
05:18 Rose D: What I can do for you is contact your employer ******** about this project if they are still interested in working with you. Would you like me to do so?
05:19 [user]: What??
05:20 [user]: Why would I want you to do that?
05:20 [user]: The client told me alredy he can not supply the materials required and is thus cancelling.
05:20 [user]: Have you seen my question? I have asked when are the $20 that were taken from my account when I accepted the project going to be refunded to me?
05:23 Rose D: Generally our project fees are non-refundable, regardless of the completion of the project.
[...]

What followed next is freelancer told me they would refund my $20 as an exception.

This is just one of my many disappointments with them regarding a lot of different issues.

pramilam
9/28/14

They are the biggest scammer. We just signed in on Sept 19 and by Sept 25 they have taken over $250 in fees. Every hour if they can they will charge $20 for something or the other. They make sure that your account is always at zero. Do NOT waste your time with them. They will never give you a phone number and the person who talks to you never knows anything abt finance. She always has to get back to you. There is no escrow acct setup, the money you give them just disappears. My account is always at zero balance. You pay fees when you give them the funds and when they refund the funds you pay fees again. SCAMMER!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM

bryanm59
9/26/14

Wow.. this company should be listed in the top ten WWW scammers! And give them first place!

I helped pay off a friend's freelancer account which was in arrears by $16.00. Two weeks later another charge appears on my credit card for 4.65 for who knows what..

I checked my freelancer account and did not see any charges, only on my card.

So I contacted freelancer.com to cancel my account since they are charging me fees for no services or reason. they cancelled my account August 24 and guess what? I just now found another charge on my card for September 9th for $10.65.

I contact my credit card company (payoneer) who states that they will not file a dispute for anything less than 20.00. Freelancer more than likely knows this and will continue to bill my card since they know payoneer cards cannot be disputed for anything under 20.00.

This means Payoneer system will allow freelnacer to continue stealing low amounts of funds from my payoneer card with no recourse! For that reason, I am forced to close my payoneer account of get constantly ripped off from freelancer.com Unbelievable how a company like this can still exist!

Tip for consumers: Do not give this company your credit card or any financial informatio or they will steal your funds. They are pure scum.

PS. Marcus, you offered to help, but there was never no refund and my dispute with freelancer was closed. Your comments here are nothing but fluff. You are truly a jerk!

beverlyw15
9/26/14

Freelancer refused my PayPal refund of $247.89. The programmer's work got me PERMANENTLY SUSPENDED FROM MY AMAZON. I CANNOT USE THE PROJECT I PAID FOR!

You also changed the information ON MY ORIGINAL JOB: https://www.freelancer.com/projects/HTML.1-Javascript/Amazon-Payments-Advanced-API-Integration.html

It now appears that the work was never done!

You refused the PayPal refund AND you took the funds from my programmer and are keeping them. WHY DIDN'T YOU REFUND ME?

The four payments I made to Freelancer are as follows:

Total refund is: $247.89

Beverly Wolf
bevskiwolf@yahoo.com

USA

Tip for consumers: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE FREELANCER.COM! They refused my refund, reversed the payment to the programmer AND HAVE KEPT THE MONEY FOR THEMSELVES!

millsc
9/24/14

I've been the CEO of two small advertising agencies, VP of marketing for a contracting firm that made me personally responsible for $millions in contracts; and a well established radio talk show host. In over 40 years I HAVE NEVER HAD A WORSE EXPERIENCE THAN THAT INFLICTED ON OUR FIRM BY FREELANCER.com.

At first I was pleased because of the quality of the work by the artist selected for our project. Then the unauthorized charges started hitting our account.

I notified PayPal, they are very legitimate, and they worked with us to get at least a partial refund. There were over $900 in unauthorized charges when I filed a dispute. The minute the dispute was filed our account with Freelancer was "limited." That led to a cut off in communication with the artist. The project (which was time sensitive) ground to a halt.

The damage is done. We will never be able to complete the project by the Christmas season. And we LOVED THE ARTIST's WORK. We may have lost $thousands, and in good conscience we will honor our commitment to that artist which will cost even more; but the least we can do is warn you that our experience was horrendous! It's a bloody shame; because if they had dealt ethically we would have continued working with them for years.

Oh yes, don't pay any attention to the "good reviews" that appear below. I can't prove it but I suspect that they were written by the creeps who are running this scam (my opinion) or by some hack flack, paid to polish up the image they have destroyed by their actions.

By the way, I gave Freelancer a One Star rating only because Sitejabber doesn't have 1/4 of one star options,

Tip for consumers: Run, do not walk away from the Freelancer.com website. If you don't you may well repeat our experience.

krishd1
9/21/14

Freelancer.com simply refusing to refund project fees for an abandoned project. I was charged USD 311.08 as project fees for a project. Then client released 850 GBP as milestones. But after that client abandoned the project after filing a dispute. Now I am asking freelancer.com support staffs to refund me USD 241.73 as the project fees should now be calculated on milestones released, not on project amount as the project is now abandoned. But they all reply with me same old logic that they don't refund any project fees. And I did worked for this client earlier and got very good reviews from him. So its not a introduction fees any more, its project commission. We already knew each other very well. But freelancer.com support staffs don't understand this and keeps replying me same old statements. I am quite frustrated with this.

So if you accept a project and paid project fees.But after that client does not want to proceed for whatever reason, freelancer won't refund you!!! This is really surprising and surely not a fair practice. I am also surprised that they don't have any such clause in their TOS.

yadvc
9/16/14

I was awarded a project on 02 Jul 2014 and my total bid was 2631$ for this project. I accepted offer and start working on this as client created milestone funds in 100% Advanced.{till now no issues and all was going fine}

Client was in rush so I with my 2 developers competed this project within 2-3 days. We worked daily 18+ hours daily even we cancelled our weekends vacations due to this project.

After that i tried to withdrawal my fund as this clients paid us some upfront amount. I was shocked when i see email that my withdrawal request is cancelled. I write for this support desk and they told me that "Your employer accounts is under verification and he have to his account first with freelancer".HERE FREELANCER TEAM WAS UNABLE TO EXPLAIN WHICH KIND OF VERIFICATION THEY ARE DOING.

"SO THIS IS MY DUTY TO CHECK FREELANCER.COM EMPLOYER ACCOUNT????"

I send lots of tickets to freelancer team but i am getting same reply each time. THEY ARE JUST COPY AND PASTE MESSAGES TO USERS AND MESSAGE IS.

"Payment can be reinstated only after client have settled their account issues"

My client is hiding from me after receiving all files from me.

I am trying to contact my client daily but he is hiding from me.He always online at skype,vk,email but he is not responding me.I do lots of extra work for him and after getting project files from me he is invisible from me.He is not willing to pay me and he want take project free and he already have it.I do R&D my self and find out his contact details like vk and another details, but he is not responding me.This is really very very sad for us.

I submit dispute for rest amount and it was in my favour but freelancer.com holds all my funds.

I got Marcus email id from site sitejabber.com as someone told me that he can help me.

MARCUS DO SAME WITH ME HE IS JUST COPY AND PASTE MESSAGES . HE NOT LISTING ME WHAT IS MY SITUATION.

I am sending emails to Marcus from 12th August daily and he is replying same things Just copy paste messages.

After thousand of ping's ,this Saturday client reply me over vk and he said me that he is not going to settle his account with freelancer.com.I told him that i am in your shoes, he told me that he will dispute this amount by charge back.I do lots of request but he never listen me.He also told me that he also do same with another guys here at freelancer, guys done his projects and they are waiting for funds in their account. After that he block me and said if i ever try to contact him again in emails,Skype,or vk he will file a legal case against me for harassment.

**This is 2+moth month finished and my client is not responding not me and not freelancer.com team and.

Right now only freelancer.com have my 2600$.I worked for my client and freelancer is holding my all funds without any reason.

For Marcus : If you cant send back my fund. I am not begging you, this is my hard earned amount and i only deserve this. please do not contact me,I am not here to listen your lectures. You guys are saying me to keep patience.guys listen me 2+ months is not enough for patience???

You are repeating same lines and copy paste messages to me.You steel my funds, God is watching all Mr. Marcus.

Ticket : #ZXX-817-24105

vishnup1
9/16/14

Am not sure why my withdrawal is taking so much time to reach my Paypal because of this I have not been able to work properly. I tried contacting the support like 3-4 times and they just replied each time I have to wait its almost 4 days now and no reply yet this really poor piece of work? I did my work well and my clients appreciated that as well and they paid me back and when am trying to withdraw they are delaying it? Finally when I contacted them they are saying there is some Engineering problem with withdrawal request??

Tip for consumers: Guys am not yet sure what is happening but once I get a confirmation about this will definitely give you my tips about this site already 350$ stuck in this site lets see what happens.

mandys6
9/15/14

HELP! I am new to the site and now I am now really worried. I have agreed to a few projects and now I am not sure that I will be paid. One is me doing drop shipping for someone in another country. It sounds like freelancer does not background check or pay according to the terms a freelancer believes that they are working within. I am also now concerned with safety issues. Any problems with that?

davidd108
9/15/14

vWorker veteran here. (2005-2012 rip. last rating: top 300)

I am staying away from freelancer.com after they acquired vWorker. Firstly, I don't understand the reason why they acquired vWorker, almost all of the freelancers knew about freelancer.com but they didn't use it. It's reason may be various: policies, bidding structure, arbitration, support etc... A lot of people chose vWorker and vWorker really had it's own culture of freelancing.

Once freelancer.com acquired any other already running business, they SHOULD respect the other culture which directly affects thousands of people.

One simple example, I have tons of successfully completed projects and I kept hidden the information about project prices. I have my own reasons to keep it hidden. What happened in freelancer.com? All of my projects' prices are now public and support service says it's impossible to hide them.

If they are not supporting old work culture of vWorker, why did they acquire it?

This is why I quit working with freelancer.com, they think they can force people work with them.

Tip for consumers: vWorkers of the world, unite. (and build another vWorker!)

fres14
9/13/14

Your Question: payment
Operator: Helen E.
------------------------------------------------------
12:49 * Your Question: payment
12:49 * Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
12:49 * You are now chatting with Helen E. (Email and Chat Support) - General
12:49 Helen E.: Hi, this is Helen. Welcome to Freelancer.com Support Desk. How may I help you?
12:49 Dxx: Hi
12:49 Helen E.: Hello, Dxx.
12:49 Dxx: I saw now that my account is on -
12:49 Dxx: how that is possible ?
12:50 Helen E.: May I have your username so I can look into your concern?
12:50 Dxx: also I saw that a transfer was reversed
12:50 Dxx: dxxx
12:50 Helen E.: Thank you for that information.
12:50 Helen E.: One moment please.
12:52 Dxx: ok
12:53 Helen E.: Thank you for waiting.
12:53 Helen E.: The funds that were used by your employer "dmxxx" to pay for your services were disputed through their payment source.
12:53 Dxx: and ?
12:53 Dxx: how can I know that ?
12:53 Helen E.: This is the reason why the funds that were already transferred to your account were reversed.

12:54 Helen E.: To set your expectations, the only way that you can retrieve the payment is if your employer recreates the payment for you.
12:54 Dxx: I have worked for him
12:54 Helen E.: We recommend that you continue contacting your employer to settle the payments for your services.
12:54 Dxx: so it is not my responsibility to check their record
12:54 Dxx: and payment
12:55 Dxx: so please ...
12:55 Helen E.: Be informed that as per section 21 of our Terms and Conditions: "You agree that we may reverse any such payments made to you, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors)." This also means that the funds are no longer in our system.
12:55 Helen E.: With this, we are asking for your permission to send an email on your behalf if you do not have other means of communicating with them.
12:55 Dxx: I also have contacted him several times
12:55 Dxx: directly and trough the suport team
12:55 Dxx: it is poitless
12:56 Helen E.: On the email, we will inform them of your concern and to settle their payment to you outside of the site, and communicate with you at the soonest possible time.
12:56 Dxx: ....
12:56 Dxx: you are going against yourself
12:57 Dxx: if I can settle the payment outside the site then why should I use the site ?
12:57 Helen E.: Note that when a chargeback is filed, we are bound to follow their instructions.
12:57 Dxx: it was not my fault
12:57 Helen E.: It is because the employer's account has been closed by Freelancer.com site administrators due to their violation.
12:57 Dxx: k
12:57 Dxx: but I had that money
12:58 Dxx: you can check the tickets I have done to contact him
12:58 Dxx: more than 4
12:58 Dxx: and now you are asking me to try to contact him and ask to pay me outside the site ?
12:58 Dxx: I hope you are joking ....
12:59 Helen E.: This is if you do not have other means of communicating with them.
12:59 Dxx: I have paid the fees accepting the work
12:59 Helen E.: Note that since their account is already closed, their payment cannot be made within the site.
13:00 Dxx: and now I'm ripped of the money I got ...
13:00 Helen E.: The funds are also no longer in our site.
13:00 Dxx: I WAS RIPPED
13:00 Dxx: and you have done nothing to prevent that
13:00 Dxx: so what makes this site different as working outside it ?
13:00 Dxx: ... nothing
13:01 Helen E.: I respect your opinion.
13:01 Dxx: it is not about respect ...
13:01 Dxx: it is about fairness
13:02 Helen E.: Correction: We can send an email to your employer and ask them to settle their account with us so that they can settle their payments to you.
13:02 Helen E.: Would you like to proceed with this?
13:03 Dxx: it is pointless
13:03 Dxx: as you already know
13:03 Dxx: so ... if I won't have that amount in my account back
13:03 Dxx: this conversation will go viral !
13:03 Dxx: bye

jasonp40
9/13/14

After many years on freelancer.com they way they do business has changed. They currently stole over $450+ from my account and other freelancers who had worked for me. Blaming it on a chargeback that never went through. Freelancer just kept the money. I hired someone to do some work they didn't do anything and were ill qualified. I went to go file a dispute and their system asked "how much do you want to pay the freelancer?" I entered $0 and it told me I must enter a value less then 100%, so they forced me to not enter in a full dispute amount. I entred $1 their system gave me $1 and sent $86 to the freelancer. I then contacted freelancer.com and the freelancer neither one of them would give me my money back after a purposeful deceptive dispute process had tricked me and robbed me of the money. I then field a paypal chargeback at that time freelancer.com deducted $86 from my account and $105 from a milestone I had in escrow for another user. I lost the paypal chargeback and they didnt reflect the money back into my account at this point I had lost $190 and freelancer employess continually put my account at $0 while taking escrow in and prior payment made to other freelancer directly from the freelancers. They never returned the money to me or the freelancers. All in all at the end I had lost $450 directly from freelancer.com accounting employees manually manipulating and altering my account balance data in addition to that I had 2 duplicate charges from thier system on a deposit that was caught later puting a chargeback on that resulted in the same accounting system flaws and theft behavior towards its freelancers and its custoemers that happend prior.

At this time freelancer.com owes me $450 , they will not respond to my tickets in their system. They are blatan criminals the evidence is solid and Im filing a police report against them in their home town.

This company should be removed from the face of the internet, they are a deceptive, criminal organization filed with fraud. Do not do business with this company. Its the company that is the thieves not the freelancers.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company.

yehudithannahc
9/10/14

This not a review but a request to those whom Marcus has contacted. Please share the outcomes of your issues with us? Thanks!

ashokr
9/8/14

Be Carefull , Be away from freelancer.com

recently , they steal over USD1500 from our account , our profile is mxicoders

They said that our employer charged back , but it is not possible to charge back after 2months

they have deducted over commision of USD3000 even our employer never paid us

AWAY from Freelancer.com

Tip for consumers: PLEASE BE CAREFUL

amnas
9/6/14

Hey guys I am the most recent person who has been repeatedly scammed by this site. Again reversal of money! these freaks have no control on whats happening and their pathetic support.

xavia
9/6/14

I feel scammed, i started working for an employeer who released the first milestone of 100 usd, well, to my surprise www.freelancer.com keep 43% of my money in fees

14$ for money conversion (the must have an unicorn magically changing the currency)

27$ for "clicking on i accept this project button" wich is by far the most expensive click on a website button i´ve ever freaking made

I know taht this sites live on fees, bu THE BLOODY 43%, isn´t that thievery? i only received 57$ for MY WORK, from the 100$ the employer released, cause of that i had to quit this proyect, i don´t want a scamming website like freelancer.com steal my money

PS: check the photo for details

realdem
9/1/14

Freelancer.com is a fraud company . they stole your money using chargeback term .. they can even stole your payment year back project .

Freelancer is the worst company ever. They truly are the worst. I feel like shooting them . They have blocked my money because my Employer didn't verify his residence address. WHAT!!?? What the hell!!

You bloody scammers why didn't you verify him before he was able to post a job and accept bid for it and even award the project? You are verifying him now when he has paid me you bloody retard scams. Why did you hold me for that? I verified my self what is my fault??

Are you really honest about verifying him or more interested about blocking some $$$?

Tip for consumers: use elance or vworker are much more help

johnw226
8/30/14

I have been with Freelancer for a bit now and have had a horrible experience. I have been designing for 10 years and have done a lot of real world work, but the only real work I had on freelancer required me to contact the person outside of FL.com. Other than that all it is are people who want stunning designs for 25-50 dollars, and then say things like "stupid American" I have had a contest holder choose another design then use my png anyway. I will not be using this service OR recommend it.

Tip for consumers: Leave now,

kend304
8/30/14

I don' suppose I can select a negative star. Site not operable on 10 computers I have access to between win xp,7 I submitted for refund of serI don' suppose I can select a negative star. Site not operable on 10 computers I have access to between win xp,7 I submitted for refund of services they emailed me said they know the site doesn't work on many computers refused to refund paypal also decided to side with them on membership fee as the fee has nothing to do with them being able to provide a service as advertisedvices they emailed me said they know the site doesn't work on many computers refused to refund paypal also decided to side with them on membership fee as the fee has nothing to do with them being able to provide a service as advertised

Tip for consumers: Stay away these people are crooks

ruths21
8/29/14

Terrible company, no support, basically stole money from me. Everyone be careful - they are it thief's.

Tip for consumers: Don't use them.

sergius
8/27/14

My username on freelancer.com is Alexod

Freelancer.com Scammed about 600$ from me. They did a reversal of the completed project. I spent $25 from my own budget to complete this project. They did a reversal of the money paid for completed project, but they did not made a reversal for their fee taken for this project. unbelievable !

I can tell you more, I have passed many Exams on their website, some of my exams are on TOP 100% completed, about 10 exams, a lot of skills.

Do not work on freelancer.com because If somebody will pay you for completed project, then freelancer.com can easily take back that money.

I have contacted them , and all they said was: the buyer has issue with payment method and closed his account. But note that i was already paid, milestone relased and they take my money $555 , left me with $-15 , and I spent $25 of my money.

Look at the images.

I will not use them anymore, and never will use their products from thief called Matt Barrie

Tip for consumers: Do not use. Developers are not protected ! Buyers can be scammed. so nobody is protected there.

jakj
8/19/14

Here it comes, from a 4 year veteran at Freelancer.com! As every of these website Freelancer.com lives from fees taken from employers and employees. I never had anything against this as I understand how these sites work and I was very grateful that they exist. I've been freelancering on other sites as well and had very successful careers, on all of them. With over 400 projects completed (and 400 highly paid projects, not $30 projects with a team to pay) as an individual and a 5 star rating I had it all. Then, the greed started rolling in. Initially they started boosting up the prices and lowering what they offered in return. They started re-doing the website, for the worse, adding new unnecessary features just to attract people to bid on projects. They focused on QUANTITY over QUALITY. The Freelancer.com website turned in a market, a wild chaotic market where you just had to PAY in order to have greater chances to win a project. The prices of the packages rose incredibly fast and the changes from 2 months ago made me quit Freelancer.com, transfer all of my 40+ STANDARD CLIENTS that had opened jobs with me, that paid ~300-400$ per month, each to direct payment via PayPal or to other oursourcing websites. It's drastic how they want to enforce a "cleaner, professional, bla bla" website, and how they want to steal money off us like we're stupid and don't notice anything. First of all, if you had the notification e-mail off: YOU WERE NOT NOTIFIED ABOUT ANY CHANGES, so my membership price jumped from ~$50 -> $200 without me knowing. I had a lot of money on the account and didn't even notice at that time, it was just now when I emptied my account that I noticed it authorized PayPal to charge me $200. I was in shock and disbelief, angry and disappointed. I went and disputed, managing to take the last $200 back but not for the previous months that I unknowingly paid. They used to have people "check your projects" before they go live, but since they don't want to invest in a better community they're getting ~500 spam projects EVERY DAY and TONS of projects where the users are trying to scam you into paying them via PayPal/Moneybookers. I've been reporting these projects as crazy but they go out after a hour or so, so the scammers have enough time to scam innocent people. All of this could improve by hiring people to check the projects, after 1 month they'd have 50% less projects but they'd have a better community. Is this what they want? NO! They want numbers and numbers only. Well, good luck Freelancer.com, I know I earned a lot using your website and thank you for that, but never again will I or my clients give you money. Sincere regards and best of luck.

Tip for consumers: Go to Elance, oDesk. These are the alternatives where you can meet professionals. Good luck!

raihank
8/17/14

i was working on Vworker.com, and we never had any problem. they had Phone support, email support as well as group discussion support with client. specially arbitration.

now when freelancer.com acured vworker then we become in problem. we never worked on freelancer.com.

first thing we found that. they dont have phone support???
what the hell.
ok. may be their support team is good. Oh dear, there are some Child with lollipop. they even dont read the text. they just copy and paste some text and thats it.
oh forgot to mention about PROPER DEPARTMENT. i dont know what is that.

My account age is 5 year. right now they are harassing me with residential address. I sent them several documents, even bank statement. and they still saying its not standard.
i really dont know what to say.

they eat my more than 7000 usd without notify me. they suddenly refund money without notify us. and when we asked for that money. they said to contact with buyer.
hahah. if buyer get the work and refund the money as well then what is left dear???

Ok. any buyer can ask for refund even work done. and they will limit your account for that.
and they will say to contact with buyer.
So, here what will happen actually??? buyer tell us that ok ok you no need to refund. lol...
Of-course they want the fund. and what we have to do?? we need to refund it to remove limitation??? great freelancer.

MATT BARRIE is a business man. he dont care about all this. he can sell the site to else for money. but here victim is US/WORKER/FREELANCER

And this is not far way that freelancer staff also going to switch their job soon, when they will become adult :)

there is no solution of this. so lets stop here.

do something else. do other marketing to get work. make your own world.

all the best people.

joer131
8/16/14

Yesterday I awarded a project to freelancer. His requirement was to set a 50% milestone and release before he starts. Based on his reputation I decided it is safe to proceed, so I released the milestone payment. Today when I try to login I see that my account is closed?? Doesn't this look very suspicious...I award the project. I release the milestone. My account is closed. I am out of the system and of my money!!
On what ground? What is the reason to be closed? No answer - just some vague "for security reasons". Stay AWAY from FREELANCER.COM = SCAM

madrao
8/15/14

I had some complication on Freelancer.com
I was sharing my email address with clients (in private messaging box)
for them to send me their files as they can not send files in the contest handover.

Would that cost me a problem like suspension?
to be taken in consideration that I necessarily need my funds to be withdrawn within 3 weeks for living purposes.
How can I prevent my account from suspension?

natias
8/13/14

Incredibly stupid. Asks me to choose computer skills which I do not have. No other option. Complete waste of time!!

a
8/11/14

FREELANCER.com is Dangerous - Terms/Requirements change at a moments notice in order to keep your money.

I am a Doctoral Student. After I did my first project, I terminated the agreement I had between PayPal and Freelancer. What Freelancer does not tell you is that they will hit your PayPal account with a "Project Fee" after the client has paid the money (which includes the project fee) into the Freelancer's "Escrow Account."

So Freelancer.com now controls all of the money in the Freelancer's Escrow account, and has removed ten percent of the project fees from his or her PayPal account. And that fact is not made known to the customer from the beginning. That is never disclosed to the Freelancer.

When I contacted customer service with Freelancer, they told me not to worry, future funds would be deducted from the escrow account on Freelancer - but they failed to tell me why the "project fee" from the client would be removed from my PayPal if the fee was already in Escrow.

Freelancer.com is scammy, because they take all of the money for your project and lock it down for two weeks (in the beginning) AND charge you the 10% project fee. So for the first two to three weeks, you lose all of your time, you lose 10% of the project(s) value from your PayPal - and when you want to take out your money (transfer to PayPal) you are hit with secondary and tertiary requirements which were NOT part of the original agreement.

Since I had money in my Freelancer Escrow account to cover any future projects, I cancelled the PayPal agreement with them - for protection. But then you lose your "verified" status - and until Freelancer "verifies" you, they keep your money.

WHAT IS VERIFICATION? ALMOST EVERY PIECE OF PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION YOU OWN.

Freelancer.com asks for enough information to commit identity theft in your name. My Bank, the local Law Enforcement and my attorney all said "THIS IS NOT VERIFICATION, THIS IS AN IDENTITY HARVESTING TECHNIQUE."

So now I have $500 locked down in escrow, another $375 inbound - which I cancelled, and I am out more than a week of work.

As soon as you get your first project - they will nail your PayPal account for the 10% Fee. If you terminate the PayPal agreement with Freelancer - even though they can still deposit your funds - you go through another process which will ask you for just about every single personal identity feature you have:

Current photos of you, scans of ID with birthdate, national identity numbers and addresses visible. Utility bills and bank statements are also requested.

The manager at my bank in the US said "This is a joke. Who do these people think they are fooling - this goes far beyond identity verification." He told me that Freelancer would have enough information to remove money from my bank account within a matter of minutes.

And if you read the stories on the internet - many people have had their bank account hit by Freelancer - and the same goes with PayPal.

**CAVEAT EMPTOR** FREELANCER.COM

Recognize that while you think you are giving your PayPal or Bank Account number to Freelancer for verification, they are going to include all of your personal information as part of your "user agreement" with them.

They are going to claim that you submitting all of your personal information substantiates the fact that you entered an agreement with them to remove money from your Bank Account and/or PayPal Account. This is not disclosed in to new Freelancers.

If you think you are going to cancel your PayPal "agreement" with them (whether you knew you "agreed" or not) and still have them deposit the money they owe you - Forget it.

Whatever you have earned and have in escrow (a fancy name for your hard-earned money which they are holding from you) - will not be deposited into your PayPal account until you give them ALL of your personal information (which includes all of the info needed to now start nailing your bank account for how much ever they want.

And this is where the dilemma arises. Do you give them all of your valuable ID (some of which your bank does not even have) in order to get your "funds" released from Freelancer "escrow?"

The other thing is that they will accept money for a project from an unverified employer. You accept the project, they hit your PayPal account for 10% if they can - and you will never receive a penny - until the unverified employer verifies himself.

So while it is okay for Freelancer.com to charge your PayPal account 10% for the work you do, and it is okay for them to take money from an "unverified" employer and hold it in your "escrow (LOL)," they will never release the funds to you from an "unverified" employer - the funds are held for "security" issues.

So while Freelancer feels "secure" enough to take money from unverified employers and to charge your PayPal account 10% for the "project fee" for the unverified employer, you will never see a penny of that money unless the employer self-verifies.

If you contact customer service (after Freelancer has charged your PayPal 10%) they will claim that the problem needs to be resolved between the unverified employer and you - the Freelancer. And all the while they have the money you earned - plus the 10% they removed from your PayPal account. If the employer does not self-verify - you lose the money you earned - plus the 10% Project Fee and all of the time you put into completing the project.

In the US we call this "Bait and Switch." Freelancer.com changes the terms of service (or hides them from the Freelancers) once money has been received. If Freelancer ran their business the way it looks on the surface, it would be awesome.

Freelancer.com has their system set up to make the inflow of money very easy, but forget about taking the money out of your Freelancer.com "escrow" without giving them every single personal identity detail about yourself.

As a world traveler - their "verification" requirements constitute a huge security risk to me. Photos of myself, holding my ID, scans of my ID's and photocopies of my bank statements?

E-Bay and PayPal have a pretty efficient verification system. But it appears that Freelancer.com waits until your "escrow" account is built up with them, and then they hit you with additional requirements to get the money you earned (while it generates interest for them). And those requirements are so detailed that the average person will forgo receiving their hard-earned money in order to maintain some level of privacy with their personal information.

Freelancer.com is very well set up and thought out - for the Freelancer executives who want to get ahold of your hard-earned money. It looks great at the beginning, but good luck retrieving any of the money you made while simultaneously preserving the security of your personal information.

In a way it is like blackmail. Freelancer basically says "give us all of your personal information or we keep your money."

Freelancer just set up shop in Canada - so hopefully Canadian authorities will look into this b/c Bait and Switch with TOS is illegal in North America. There is no disclosure with Freelancer.com. The true TOS emerges when they have the funds from a few of your projects tucked neatly into your "escrow" account.

When you log into your Freelancer account, look at the balance at the top of your Profile Page. That amount in "escrow" is really the amount of money you lost for doing those projects (in addition to the 10%).

UPDATE: August 10 - I filed complaints with scamwatch of Australia and IC3.gov in the USA. This company has just opened a branch in SW Canada and are now under jurisdiction of Canadian Law.

The way Freelancer.com changed their TOS with Freelance workers AFTER funds have been deposited in their accounts is against US and Canadian Law.

mistym3
8/11/14

LocalVox Media is a relatively new start-up. I say 'relatively', because they've been around for about 5 years and they have a great idea and a great focus, but what they've ended up with is more of the same.
They sell access to an online interface that allows small to mid-size businesses to manage all their social media accounts and their blog from a main directory that is very well-indexed with all the SEO bells and whistles. Sounds great, right?
Yes and no.
First, a lot of how they attract their clients is through cold calling small businesses and trying to sell them subscriptions, which isn't bad - have to get the word out somehow - but it definitely colors this business more on the customer service/sales side of the tech spectrum.
The other thing about this business is their wacky way of hiring writers.
The company sells subscriptions that include two articles per month, hand-written by a writer, according to their specifications, for which the client pays $100 p/article (the writer gets $20 per).
Writers are treated like short-order cooks in this scenario. If the client doesn't like an article, it can get sent back, for which the writer DOES NOT GET PAID. Or, they can ask for edits, for which the writer DOES NOT GET PAID.
I'm a writer, and I've worked for radio and newspapers and have gone through editing processes before, and I don't know what to say about this place, because there is NO PROOFREADING PROCESS. So, if you have grammatical errors, the article is not long enough or there is some other error (especially if the writer is available and can fix it) - THE WRITER DOES NOT GET PAID.
To make matters worse, the woman assigning me the work was very uncommunicative, writing me one or two words when she could have been working with me to build a long-term freelance relationship. As such, I often didn't know I was doing anything wrong until invoice day WHEN I WOULD NOT GET PAID!
The worst thing is - they are actually not the worse for this kind of writing, only heart-breakingly NORMAL.

adib4
8/9/14

Is there any Negative star i can give ? coz they don't even deserve 1 star to be honest.
i am extremely disappointed by the process of this website. i have worked so hard and worked on a project for 1052$. Client was very happy with the project and gave me positive feedback with 5 ratings. Now when i tried to withdraw my earned funds i got message from support that there is an issue with my client's account so that withdrawal can not be processed. Are you kidding me ? is that my responsibility to check all the accounts of my client before go into a project with him? Or why support didn't intimate me when i was working on this project for weeks? why they only intimate me when i delivered all the source files to my client.? Now that client is not replying to my messages and i am here with this Poor POOR POOR support system they containing with them.. Everytime a new person reply to my same concern with his or her own philosophy and that person having few knowledge about my concern..

Some pre-written sentences copy pasted by support.. that's really painful and frustrating.. Seriously thinking of leaving this website.. That is not my duty to verify or resolve the issues of my client.. that's support's duty that why the charged us heavy fees and commissions.

I am not going to be silent if i did not get my withdrawal.. i didn't worked so hard on my profile to face such situations.

amits19
8/6/14

They said that the employer has an issue in his payment source [$#*! is that they discovered that after +45days] then deduced the money from my balance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what my relation with that all $#*!s????????????

POOR support copying stupid answers from sheet like robots - not understanding any of what I said - then asking me to contact the employer to contact them !! ARE YOU DISABLED ???

My advice to not deal with kids/robbers

marks173
8/6/14

I am a member of Freelancer.com since 5 years when it was getafreelancer. Now I moved to another site. I suggest try using http://www.hire-freelancers.com. You can outsource anything. No fee no commission.

lindsaya5
8/5/14

Terrible site. I joined hoping it would be better than Elance, but it's possibly worse. Bottom-of-the-barrel job prices, you have to pay to do skills testing, and if you want to bid on jobs within more than one category, you need to pay for that 'privilege.' They obviously don't care about attracting or retaining professionals because of the awfulness of the jobs posted.

Freelancer isn't concerned with providing safe, secured, reputable employment to professionals at all. Instead, they only care about scraping their percentage off of the millions of poor-paying jobs that do go through their site. Like "$20 for writing 150 300-word articles. If I don't like your writing, I fire you."

Uhh, gee. What a great working environment! Don't you want to pay for the privilege of bidding on that fruitful opportunity?

There are so many unserious clients looking to pay nothing for professional-level work and so many people who are asking for spec work, and from what I know about the site, Freelancer does nothing to deter this.

After I signed up, I immediately started receiving emails almost hourly from them and because this was annoying, I wanted to change my email settings, but Freelancer doesn't let you do this unless you verify your phone number. I didn't want to give them my phone number so I emailed them, and they pressed for my phone number. I said I now wanted to cancel my account.

Guess what? You can't! There is no way to delete my account and after multiple emails to freelancer staff, they are still refusing to do so, and telling me that they'll "keep it open in case you want to return."

It's an unprofessional site that wastes your time and money. Avoid.

markw96
8/5/14

Since one year I was registered on this site that allows you to earn with a pay per project system. This website (www.freelancer.com) is managed by such a Matt Barrie, Australian entrepreneur. At the end of a project, the employee receives the money in his account, less a percentage retained on the site. I made in a year and a half 3 projects in my spare time, for a total of 710$ dollars and with the 3rd project I got the possibility to withdraw the money (lower limit is 500$).

First withdrawal request was delayed of 15 days by default and was canceled. Before making the second request I asked precise details to freelancer because I wanted to use the wire transfer.

After I sent the request freelancer found a reason to cancel it: missing informations. When I sent all informations correctly my account has been limited due to 'security reason', for 'antiterrorism' and 'anti-money laundering' fraud. It required me to pass a security document review process.Procedure was suspected, because for sending money on the platform there is no verification. Money come in easily but does not come out from the platform.

In full confidence, I have uploaded the scan of ID card, copy of the contract with my bank to proof my address, a photo of me with the identity card in my hand in high resolution and I also answered to a question: why I connect from a different location respect to my address written on the document: Simply, I'm in vacation, and I use a different connection.

After a few hours I received an email inviting me to send further informations, as well as the information of my profile have to march with my profile (they match, just Country is different due to my old mobile number), a coloured copy of the bank contract (the bank is online and they sent to me just a black and white copy, they can't do more). I'm a student and I do not have any bills with my name and address, I live with my parents. They asked me why I'm connecting with proxy or VPS, they want another hi-res photo and contract with my bank has to be 'coloured'. Very good in fantasy stories. Despite my e-mails to customer service, everything was designed to block the withdrawal.

After a quick search on the internet, I've found a lot of cheated persons. Identity theft, theft of banking data extremely sensitive, high-resolution pictures with ID card in my hand and over $700 of mine unlawfully retained without permission or license granted by a credit institution or financial intermediation. I gave them 24 hours to solve the problem but they didn't care of my mail so I got to the police of my country and opened a law proceeding. I also advised mastercard, visa, paypal and skrill payment processors of the fraud by attaching the law proceeding and advised my bank of the fraud, filing a report with all data sent. Next step will be an enquiry to the international credit institutions for stopping this not-legal fraud (contract they show on website is not valid and full of illegal statements, they are not a bank).

nikolasa
8/5/14

I had hired an app developer off the website “ freelancer.com “ to design an iPhone gaming application. She said she would finish the project in a 7 days but she would always never respond to me and when she did she would continue to procrastinate I already payed her 200 as a down payment and 200 more for the . Its already been 3 weeks past the date that she said she would have it completed by. I emailed Freelancer support and they only told me to “keep waiting,” which i have been doing for the past 3 weeks. I do not recommend this website to anyone, because you’ll be lied to and scummed of your money.
Jin Ge can't be trusted. She is a liar. But on top of that is a bad programmer. She makes mistakes and it will screw your program. Stay away from her.and from the site freelancer.com that pretends that they monitor their programmers.

sagarv
8/5/14

I'm recently opened my account, I want to try it first and it is free for thirty days but when I get project then they tell first deposit some amount but how can I believe that it will success or not or they will give me project, I feared that I invest or not, if I will invest money after can they give me project really?
Please Give me suggestion...

15 Photos for Freelancer