US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

minth

I found out someone was trying to withdraw the money I earned, good thing they saw it and I was informed. (in 276 reviews)

ancab

As long as you learn to manage your account, everything will be alright. (in 281 reviews)

johnt83

I add two hundred dollars into the account, then my project stalls. (in 223 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

andreat18
2/24/15

the worst experience ever.Hired a guy from Greece you gave me all his qualification's so gave him a chance,didn't understand anything and cause days of delay's.Tried to get payment's abck from freelancer,what a scam,asking all the time for verification but still saying you can make more payment's.Opened a case with Pay pal then get bombraded with request's from freelance to cancel pay pal dispute,but still no money back in my a/c,will not give up and don't you either,they try and wear you down delibertly hoping you will give up,but we all work too hard for our money so hang in there and bombard pay pal with all your complaint's,eventually they will withdraw freelance from there site.they have all the info they need,simple,just put my money back into my a/c,the freelancer who i hired even emailed me 2 day's ago he has refunded my money in full,but still no word from freelancer.if i don't get my money back i will sue them and hopefully get a class action going which is an excellent idea.

Tip for consumers: absolutely don't ever use

sarahb127
2/22/15

i was working with freelancer since it was vworker < i didn't so much work but i used to like it
lately several things happened:
1- i was awarded a project and a milestone was released to my account then because of an issue with the employer the reversed the operation and took the money back and also the project fees after , contacting them i received a reply that this is something done when there is a suspicious behavior with the employer account ( which unfair to freelancer , it is not my problem if you are not checking employers) then honestly after contacting them again they refunded the project fees

2- i accepted a private project with 150$ then immediately i was charged with 15$ project fees ( this is something written on their website how does the charging goes ) but actually i needed to reject it and the reply that i can't and i should contact the employer or they will do if i want to cancel the project and i will not receive any refund so i accepted the project and they took the 15$ and if the employer cancelled it he will not be costed anything and it i will not get my money back

i don't understand how it works but it seems to be safer to used the website as employer or fraud rather than using it as a freelancer

i need to add something
the support team are very helpful and i always get a fast response, but my problem is with the website way handling money of freelancers

klausp1
2/19/15

Any one not understanding what's going on on Freelancer.com Read the posts here. All is true.
Benni25 Mauritius Translator Translation Freelancer.com

The freelancer or company under the above mentioned link conducts poor business practices which I can confirm as a victim.
I was contacted by this individual (i don't think it is a company) on oDesk.com They said they were a translation company looking for staff. They asked for a test of almost 900 words which is unusual. Translation companies normally would ask for a test for less than 400 words.
When i refused, "benni25" said they would pay for that test. I accepted believing in his good faith. He said it would only take a few hours to review the test as he already had that text test translated. I delivered the text and the next day he contacted me again. I thought it was to concrete my payment. Surprisingly he asked for another test. I asked whether he had the results of the first test. He said NO. I told him I would prefer to wait for the results of the first test, get my payment and then proceed with the second test which he would also pay for. As per this unusual approach i decided to investigate. I contacted Mr. Klaus Deschka at VinPilot.com who resulted to be a client of "benni25". I sent my translation to Mr. Deschka who confirmed that my text was exactly the text he received from benni25. He has paid aprox. USD20 for that text. I had agreed with "benni25" USD 34,36. With this evidence, I confronted Benni25 who immediately put down his web site www.bennitranslationservices.com and the email addresses he had used to contact me: odesk@bennitranslationservices.com and accountsdpt@bennitranslations.com. DUMP was my first conclusion. I understood in that moment how some freelancers are able to offer ridiculous rates for a translation. I decided to contact many of the clients of benni25 on freelancer.com. All of them had realized with the time that benni25 has delivered them very poor translations and that they had to have those translation redone increasing theirs costs. I can mention xtblue (writers for right) in Pensacola, Usa, Steve Coy at TotoIt Group, a freelance translator Jan Krister and many others. I reported Benni25's profile to the Freelance.com administration with no results. They were blind regading this unscrupulous behivaiour even though i provided the testimonials of his clients on that site. How can Freelancer.com allow such individual to mislead clients and other freelancers? How can Freelancer.com allow an individual to dump prices to compete in advantage with honest and professional freelancers? How can Freelancer.com allow this individual to keep delivering translations and some other assignments with a doubtful quality affecting the corporative image of the clients using his services? This is really sad.
Please visit http://www.propertytailoredmanagement.info/benni-translation-services/ for more details on this issue.
Should you be a freelancer.com freelance professional of company hiring services and you have been victimized by benni25 please address to the site administration. Perhaps they need to collect 100 testimonials before proceeding with justice.

charliey5
2/12/15

At first look, the bidding system seemed ridiculous as people bid such low amounts from India, Pakistan etc. that I don't know how anybody remotely good at their job gets a look in! Also - paying for the tests?? You have to pay to answer 40 questions in 15 minutes that you haven't been prepped for.
I bid for a virtual assistant job, 'company' had good reviews and had used Freelancer for a few years so thought i'd give it a go.
Next day, get an email to contact the guy via Skype to discuss the role...upon getting on Skype it wasn't the role he had advertised but wanted me to write a 1000 word essay on South East Asian education for around $20. I politely declined and he then suggested another role, being in a YouTube video for his clothing brand. It seemed (semi) legit but I was not too keen, he persisted and asked to see some non-revealing clothes from my wardrobe so I could wear them in his video. Ok....I (stupidly) showed him, on the hanger, a buttoned up shirt.
This was not good enough, he then requested I took my clothes off (on camera) to show him, upon saying no he then asked me if I had any strapless top's or a mini skirt to wear. I felt extremely uncomfortable and said so - I kept trying to politely end the conversation so he would go away but he then proceeded to tell me to take my cardigan off and stand away from the camera so he could see all of me. At this point I cancelled the call and went straight to Freelancer to report him - whilst he continually harassed me on Skype.
I have not heard anything from Freelancer in regards to this, my partner also wrote an email to them and has not heard anything. I am not going to be the first female this has happened to but I feel they could respond to mine and my partners (several) messages.
I have only been on the website for a week and after my experience and reading the reviews below I am going to come off it.

christ2689
2/11/15

I prefer Elance and Guru. I have all kinds of issues with nickle and dime charges with Freelancer. I can not get a hold of anyone at the company and they will not refund my money for the silly charges that their competitors do not charge for. I spend all of my money at Guru.com now.

Follow up - The response they posted below is false.

Tip for consumers: Dont let them have your paypal info!

andyh39
2/8/15

If you give a man a fish he will eat for a day, if you gave him a fishing rod he'd probably go on freelancer.com and tell you he was an award winning fishing mogul with a fleet of 40 ships ready to do the best work he can for you for a dollar.

The client see the bottom line and goes for the best price. Get's landed with somebody who can only just paint a smiley face using his own feces, get's burnt having being oversold and under delivered. Never to return to the site and hires a 'real' person anyway.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and is subject to opinion but the site does nothing to stop false accounts being set up with other people portfolio's, Nigerian scammers looking for you to sell things on ebay and the 'exams' they have are ridiculous, oh let's see, can I Google the answer? Yes, yes I can, wow I passed, yay, that must mean I'm a professional now. They've probably hired a 'professional social media expert' for a dollar to try and stem the tide of crap reviews on sites like this...(waiting for reply)

If you want someone with 'l33t' skills by all means go to freelancer.com however if you want a professional, try anywhere else, I hear there are some descent designers who live under rocks...

Tip for consumers: Don't.

zijadak
2/7/15

Totaly bad website i was there since 2013 i am professional website designer but site is full of employer who took your website and later wont relese money or open up dispute to take it back from you also if you win dispute they again need confirmation from employer so you can withdraw that money i will show you screen shoots how their freelancer support makes fool from all of us i deposited money from my card so i can recreate milestone and open up dispute and i wined dispute but now i cant withdraw my money because employer dont want to give confirmation for it. On this way they holding your money and earn from your back and you work as a fool for nothing i think this is last thing they did to me in last 2 years since i working with all 5 stars rating i am mowing to elancer or somwhere else

Screen shoot of freelancer support telling me to wait for permision from other guy to withdraw my money -.-

also i will attach picture how long i strugle to win dispute and get my money from them i wait allredy 6 days but before that i needed 2 months to win dispute against employer and now when i am winner i am also a looser i wont mention that my account was banned for 15 days before i deposited money also i lost tons of employers because of that

Tip for consumers: Dont fall to catchy design and professional looking site they will do everything to hold your money or to close your account for no reason if you want to earn go somewhere else here you will lost your time and your nervs thank you

carmenf7
2/6/15

We had a very very bad experience with Freelancer.com There are no professionals and what you get for your money is the worse thing I ever experienced. We send 1400 USD to freelancer.com in 2011 and found only students from all over the world which have no idea from webdesign or other things. So were so frustrated, that we paused till 2014, when we saw that freelancer deduced from our account every month 10 USD dormant fee. But the worst thing: they have stolen all our resting money of 960 USD from our account. We have contracted a webdesigner from Mexico (we are also from Mexico) trough freelancer.com and released this 960 USD to him to realize a webproject for us. But Freelancer only paid 35 USD to him and all the rest of 925 USD is blocked and we cannot get it!!!! Our account is in zero and the mexican webdesigner will no longer wait for the money and quitted the job since he waited since september 2014. Freelancer.com forced him ti identify himself, he did it. Than freelancer.com forced us to identify us and we send a identification issued bu the mexican government, but it is still not enough for freelancer.com Now they want see our driver license, our bank account, they want to know what we discussed about our project and other things........ the only thing they want is that we give up and they can keep our money. But we will contact the police in Sydney and Commerce Chamber and we will post our experience all over the internet. It´s a real scamming site and they want only your money. What a f..... with this site.

Our claim number: (VZL-765-10392)
What has Freelancer.com done since the last week to solve our problem?
NOTHING else than send us new questionaries to prove our identity.......

What we have done since the last week to get our money back?
- we have reported Freelancer.com in ACORN (Australian Cybercrime Online Reporting Network)
- we have reported Freelancer.com by the Consumer Protection Commission from the Australian Government
- we have reported Freelancer.com by the Australian Taxation Buro because for sure they have not declared as their income the stolen money from their customers
- we have reported them to the Australian Embassy in Mexico
- we have reported Freelancer.com by the Mexican Police (it was a recomendation from the Australian Federal Police we have contacted), they will go in touch with the Australian Police. The Mexican Police recommend us not to send more personal data from us to Freelancer.com (for the supposed verfication process), because if they have already stolen our money, we don´t know what they will do with our personal data .....

What we will do the next days:
- we will contact international press which will write an article how we experienced Freelancer.com
- we will contact more australien relevated authorities
etc etc

Tip for consumers: DON¨T USE FREELANCER.COM It´s a real FRAUDULENT WEBSITE.

rs68
2/6/15

Useless completely useless scam of a site, and there's no way to stop the automatic monthly deductions until you find the very cleverly hidden secret cancel my account button - buried behind several pages (in the frequently asked questions page). I tried changing my credit car information, both: the expiration date, AND the number, to get free of this travesty but it kept reverting back and secretly billing me, Do NOT sign up for a paid account - it is of absolutely NO benefit to anyone (except perhaps a few husewives who want to pay $40 for 32 pages of illustrations. There is nothing professional or worthwhile going on here!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

macv2
2/6/15

According to this site system, after posting project feedback, the other party gets 14 days to post their feedback.
But I see after whole 2 months and after my feedback published, they let client to post feedback and to publish after that cheater saw what I wrote for him.
After whole 1 month they let him publish his feedback..
The site is totally unfair. If you are looking to waste your time and to work like a slave according to this site crappy support, then only sign up there. Otherwise, just go to odesk.com.
They are the best.

dougd15
2/4/15

I found 2 main problems with this site: 1) if you're a profesional going to offer your services, you will never be able to compete with those "low prices" advertised by competitors. Yeah, lots are not even living in "rich countries", 2) If you're going to hire, and get tempted, by those very low prices for everything, you may have some problems when it comes to overall quality.

Tip for consumers: Ask for a test (your own). Samples sent are usually better in quality than the final work done. Reading past and recent customers experience about a giving worker is very helpful.

peterj65
2/4/15

I make a account on freelancer.com, my user name was petershoplok and you guys know what was strange thing, i created milestone of 150nzd to freeancer, and after 1 week i found they closed my account and money was stolen by freelancer.com, neither they paid to freelancer nor they refund to me and when i asked them whats the reason to close my account, what they told me have a look to this -

Hello,

Thank you for writing back.

AS previously stated, your account "petershoplok" has been closed by Freelancer.com administration. We offer no recourse for rebuttal for this penalty.

According to the Terms & Conditions (Section 23. Right To Refuse Service):

"We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. Without limiting the foregoing, we may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account: if we determine that you have breached, or are acting in breach of, this User Agreement; if we determine that you have engaged, or are engaging, in fraudulent, or illegal activities"

To view our Terms and Conditions, please visit www.freelancer.com/page.php?p=info/terms

We look forward to your cooperation and understanding.‚Äč

---
Regards,
Eugene P.
Freelancer.com Support

I am not going to use freelancer.com in future and will also suggest all my friends to never use this, yes i will loadge case against them and will share this thing to all of my places and what they told to freelancer.com is that funds refunded to me, liers

Tip for consumers: Never use this, use odesk, elance any site but not freelancer.com they are thiefs nothign else

evelyne3
2/4/15

Freelancer.com is such a huge scamming website i have ever encountered. Recently i completed a project with employers full satisfaction and got paid.After about a month, the amount employer paid was reversed back without even letting me know.

When i emailed freelancer support, they easily replied "The funds that were used by your employer to pay for your services were disputed through their payment source. This is the reason why the funds that were already transferred to your account were reversed.

We recommend that you contact employer to remind them of their account issue so that your earned funds can be reinstated in your account."

When i contact employer he wont respond. I am shocked how can freelancer reverse amount paid after a month for the service i provided already? Now who is going to pay for my service? I am never going to use this site again ever!!

It is not a freelancer's concern if Employers' fund is under dispute or account not verified, freelancer.com should keep that in mind before releasing payment. They cannot simply reverse payment just like that.

I have been using this site for a long time now, but these days they have made the site so inconvenient imposing unnecessary rules and fees. I regret to say freelancer.com has become a huge scamming platform now, if you are new users- please dont use it. There are other freelancing sites that are more safe and secure.

At least they dont "Reverse payment" once you complete project successfully.

Tip for consumers: Be careful! dont be happy you are awarded a project, freelancer.com can easily reverse payment that you received after successfully completing project even after 1 month or 1 year without even informing you!!

staceyi1
2/1/15

I received an email late last night from freelancer.com employee Savanah with a blackmail attempt. Demands were made for the return of my $1000 that I paid for services which were never received. I will be updated my compaint with ACCC regarding this and informing the Australian police!

gregorb
1/30/15

A complete joke. I was using them since 2007 and have published over 100 projects. They used to be great. I was always able to get incredible tallent at incredible prices. But now they became Godaddy of freelance websites. Clutered, confusing, with coins and bonuses flying all arround. Complete waste of time. It shows in the quality of workers too, they are VERY, VERY LOW quality. I think all the tallented people migrated to other websites.

Tip for consumers: Do not bother, thake your business somewhere else.

dainisg
1/29/15

Freelancer.com really is the toughest place to make it. Compared to oDesk, Elance, Freelancer has the highest fees you will pay even if you get enough work.

You can register and submit 8 bids per month for free.

As with all big freelancing sites, their biggest trouble is with support and high fees. Freelancer has the lowest ratings of all marketplaces, at SiteJabber review site they have got 374 1-star ratings and 26 5-star ratings.

We did massive research about top 8 biggest freelance marketplaces out there, comparing their fees, pros, cons and how to make it out there.

Different marketplaces are for different people. You can read the research here - http://www.1stwebdesigner.com/best-freelance-websites/

andriyl1
1/28/15

Freelancer.com is scammers they thief my money from paypal under cover reason check my finance source for start first project

Tip for consumers: Not give check your paypal!!!

chiragp3
1/28/15

he reverse payment three times after 2 yr of completion project.

and gives reason that employer close his account.
worth site , never use it. its buggy sites and at last of year you paid more then your earning to freelancer.

In short you waste your time with freelancer.

NEVER NEVER USE IT.

Tip for consumers: Never Use freelancer.com its buggy and always deduct and reversal payment after close or complete project. customer already paid successfully and give you good reviews

they deduct reversal after 1 yr of completion of project

Never use it , Minus Rating to freelancer.com

samz8
1/27/15

I run a top website about luxury villas rental where I rent top luxury villas 10k +.
I have made assignment to someone who have bad skills and he did not made as agreed and even worse , he DESTROYED my website www.luxuryhomegate.com and in dispute I need to wait a week even both and seller and i , full field before we go on arbitration where they ask 10 dollars for. plus ????!!!!

This is the worst website I have ever experience in my life and would not tell to my enemy to use it again .

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE FREELANCER EVER . Go on fiverr if you have some minor problems or go to professional and try never to pay before work is done . pay never in full. to anybody. Not even professional agency.

kus12
1/27/15

Hi,

This was my first experience with using freelancer.com and it was worst.I posted a logo contest there and I selected winner but winner design was unable to deliver my logo as per my expectations.I deposit total 7250+ INR but freelancer.com refund only 5375 INR.

My contest id was: 135164

If there is any freelancer officials here look into my case refund my complete money in my debit card from where I deposited funds.

Thanks

ku.Si.

komalk
1/26/15

I was assigned a project, and while chating with the employer my internet got disconnected. Employer thought I m not responding and withing 20 minutes of awarding the project declared it incomplete. $153 had been deducted from my account as freelance fee. Very pathetic system, Would never recommend it. At least you should charge when the employer has mad any payment to freelancers.

Tip for consumers: At least take the contact no., in case chat doesnt work before accepting project, and never bid without milestone.

borisc18
1/24/15

I worked for an employer last week. He provided the milestone payment (300$). I accepted the project and 30$ commission were deducted from my account.
I finished the project and money was released to me.
Everything seemed ok, but When trying to withdraw money I got this message:

Unfortunately we were unable to process your withdrawal request:
Decline reason: Funds originated from an account that is currently under review.

I could not believe it since money was deposited in "my" freelancer account and I thought that was a done deal.
I contacted customer support and:
Hello Boris,

Thank you for contacting us back.

We understand your concern about the payment released to you by your previous employer. However, this is part of the verification process and will help avoid issues once you have withdrawn the funds. Note that the employer always has the option to create and release the Milestone Payment. However, there are some instances where we need to make verification to make sure that the payment can be processed well.

As a recommendation for this, we still recommend waiting for them to complete the verification. Note that this is important so they can complete the requirements and for you to process the withdrawal.

If you have more questions, feel free to contact us back.

I mean this is horrible.... And how can anyone work under these conditions.
Why don't they signal on employers profile that he is not verified?
I saw some employees from freelancer offering help in review comments, can anyone from freelancer help me resolve this issue?
I would like to continue to use freelancer.com, but if this does not resolve I will never use them again.

Tip for consumers: Check if employer had verified his payment, email and phone before starting to work. It seems it is important to get paid in the end.

zulfiqara
1/21/15

You want to use the worlds greatest scamming site, use this site then. Here are the ways they scam their users;

1: They post the fake projects, which when accepted on award to anyone, they charge the 10% of the amount of project and then project poster disappears, as they have hired the people to post the projects for them.

2: If a project is posted, accepted and then done but it completes on the less payment than the agreed amount, then freelancer.com don't care, they will charge you for the payment agreed upfront, however, if the project exceeds the payment agreed, then they will surely care and charges you more for the exceeding payments.

3: The most dangerous way they have starting using is, they post the projects where users are asked to pay a commission/extra payment for the payment transfered to skrill accounts, for such project, poster says he will send you the payment upfront on freelancer.com, and it really happens, When it is done and users then transfers the payment to the posting person's skrill, they will reverse the payment payed to you and so your money will lost what was payed to skrill. They themselves are doing all this, As every thing is in their hands and they can transfer the funds back, so this is why they will pay you upfront and on the next day they will reverse their payment and you will loose your payment.

For such cases, if you will only receive and don't pay to the poster's skrill, even then they will earn, how?... As when you will accept the project, they will charge you 10% upfront, user will pay you and on the next day they will reverse that payment, but will never reverse the transaction on which they have charged you!!!!

So, i would say them worlds greatest scammers and i plan to create a site where i will show the world about their scamming techniques with proofs and pictures.

I have been scammed by them in all the ways described above, so if any one have any doubts, please contact me. Here is my email; mzulfiqar32 at hotmail dot com.

Tip for consumers: If you want to join the freelancing world, Join Elance, odesk. Peopleperhour etc and that are good sites. Otherwise, you will be scammed by some of their techniques, i have explained only few of them what they use to do. These are not the one used by people but their management themselves,

walterc19
1/20/15

I paid £277 for the alleged services of a company promising me leads for my business - not a $#*!y bird. Tried to contact the company but they had their account closed. I then put in a complaint, and their reply was that it was my own fault for paying the sum upfront. Nothing from them since then. I have been well and truly done over. Nought out of ten.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all cost

lees76
1/20/15

No need to look this website. Not user friendly. Exam need to pay. Bid need to pay. If you hv money better go to casino. The long time you go in the lose result in priority !!!!

bertrandm9
1/19/15

Freelancer blocked my account for identification verification ,upon contatcing them via resolution center ,they advise me to contact my employer Lual to solve the problem ,
I did contact lual and we reach an agreement i then inform freelancer about that via resolution center .
But they ask me to tell the employer to send them an emial or update the tickect to inform them that the probelm have been resolve ,
upon informing the employer about that ,he ask me to send an email to freelancer support and cc him to inform them that we have reach an agreement
i then went to freelancer resolution center to ask them if i could send and email and cc the employer they refuse they still insit that the emplyer himself should send them either an email or update the tickect .
I have inform the employer about that and he has been ignoring my email
I have a lot of project in progress and now i am unable to communicate with my client because of the fact that my account have been limited ,that is really unfair ,i want freelance to contact employer immedialty because i cant keep on waiting,i have project in progress with overdue deadline because of this .
Can freelancer do something urgently about this ?i cant wait until when the employer feel like sending the email this is unfair to me and my other client waiting for deliverable

Tip for consumers: stay away from them

keept
1/19/15

I would like to give this website 0 ratings but unfortunately there is no option to do .

They deserve $#*!. my freelancer account got closed by the team of freelancer they said they can do anything with my profile , what the foolish reason they did .

Please read :--

"We may close, suspend or limit your access to your Account without reason. "

they always eaten money thats it ,

Tip for consumers: Someone tell me if there any way to write a complaint against them ?i know i am not single person who got same thing by them .here is list of users

they always eaten money thats it ,

hannaa4
1/18/15

Freelancer does nothing for its users, on the contrary, it seems to be a scam after the next, and after three years I can definitely say: STAY AWAY. It's not just about the money they take in the shape of ridiculous fees (like the exams that promise to boost your sales and look like they were written by a 5 year old), it's how little they care about those feeding their mouths. 90% of the projects are FAKE, everywhere you see people trying to leave contact details (those are projects that you spend credits on, and then they all die in silence because people prefer to leave the site first)... the list would go on and on. I am not just disappointed, I am angry and hurt by how much time I spent trying to make this work as part of my income, and how little I got in return. I left the site last week, moved to PeoplePerHour, and the difference is already abysmal. Freelancer is based on fake projects and cheap contests that hurt the industry. If they cared about their users, they could have a fantastic site. Instead, they scam everyone they can because they know people using the site are in need. Pathetic and unethical.

walik
1/18/15

About this site i have a lot to say.but at the moment few words would suffice and i will write about the site in detail of my experience next time.this is the worst ever outsourcing site i have ever visited,i mean it is almost a scam.I have seen and noticed numerous methods of scamming on this site,and i intend to write in detail about them later.The scammers, in disguise of employers and freelancers use those methods to robe the people.For new freelancers the site is "HELL".Besides the frauds and scams,the freelancer will always be awarded the projects on the bases of racial profiling,gender and ethnicity.
Due to lack of responsibility of the administration and lack of a reliable service structure the site is merely the conglomerate of insane bids and prices activity.
for example this man from the USA holding a contest he asked the freelancers to render 25 stills by the rate of 1$.this is simply impossible by any means.
So new freelancer get away from this site.Because this site is poisonous to your skills and ambitions.

Tip for consumers: Never take this site serious...find work in your own country

johnk144
1/11/15

Registered with freelancer....but so glad I added them to my junk mail list. I found the site to be so annoying, so many people going after jobs ,they couldn't possibly do! How about an Australian photography job,in Melbourne - as usual poor budget...but several, Indians, & Pakistanis' offered to do the job! Absolutely ridiculous.
I'm having difficulty unsubscribing too....although several times I have notified them....they start asking why, and asking me to complete some questionnaire.... I just want out of there and As Quick As Possible.

Tip for consumers: FORGET IT!

jeffv10
1/10/15

I just became a new user to this site and was lucky enough to score a job on my first day for 550$ USD. Freelancer made me owe them 55$ USD which is fine to get a percentage of the business.

Problem is when you do the job and the client decides to takes off on the project entirely before paying or even viewing your work, Freelancer.com still wants there money.
I suggest staying far away from this Indian bot flooded marketplace and take your chances with craigslist or whatever local classifieds website that's in your area.

Tip for consumers: Stay Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keilnk
1/7/15

It is a good site in general. The only annoying part are the hordes of Subcontinent freelancers that bid on everything left right and centre. You end up wasting time sifting through hundreds of irrelevant bids. Some of them hire PAs to bid on their behalf (24/7 on site) so I see people bidding on my projects who have no English skills, have no relevant experience. If you end up discussing your project with the PA they drop off, or just respond with "Yes", "No Problem"

Once you find a good freelancer though it might be worth it.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you chat with freelancer before awarding. And probably stick to people who can understand you, not just provide a "Yes Sir" response.

janed79
1/5/15

I've been on the site for many years and sadly their services are going downhill. They seem more interested in making money than on providing a good user experience. They seem more keen on attracting new members with an increasingly flashy interface, rather than retaining loyal members who have been with them from the very beginning.

I would not recommend this site to my worst enemy. I am already looking at other alternative Freelancing sites to sign up on.

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

domos3
1/5/15

If i could i would give 0 ratings, I saw earlier post by guy saying "RUN AWAY"
Thats true, site is full of indian-bangladesh scammers, you pay get nothing in return,
Freelancer support doesnt do a thing about it, they just take money.

One advice : RUN AWAY!

Tip for consumers: One advice : RUN AWAY!

michaely19
1/4/15

Avoid this site at all costs. I hired a freelancer who said they were scammed by not receiving money up front, so now they always ask for pre - payment. Turns out they're the scammer, no work done, and the company does not protect its customers at all.

RUN AWAY!!

Tip for consumers: DON'T. AVOID THIS SITE AT ALL COSTS!!

mikem225
12/29/14

I successfully bid on work and carried it out to the project owners satisfaction which I was promptly for. I withdrew the funds and thought nothing more of it.
A couple of days after the money got to my Paypal account I logged in to Freelancer, only to find that I had a negative balance !
It turns out that a payment made to the project manager had been reversed by Freelancer. As the payment had been used to pay me, the payment to me was also reversed, putting my account into overdraft by about USD250.
Freelancer suspend any account that is in negative, if I want to use my Freelancer account now I have to pay them around USD250 so they will lift the suspension.

I have tried more than once to appeal to their common sense, but they only see the dollar signs.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site, they are not interested in the contractors, only in the money they can make.

nutmegh
12/26/14

Would give it a 0 star. DO NOT SIGN UP. Its a very good concept, just ran by money grabbers. Scam artist. Charged me 10$ to close and delete 2 listings that were duplicates. I didnt even hire anyone and they force you to deposit 5$ as a retainer of payment but in actuality its to extort it out of you to close or delete the post.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP. Its a very good concept, just ran by money grabbers.

marcm27
12/23/14

Just looked at my account and seen they have been taking a $10 dormancy fee PER month!!!! Considering FREELANCER transferred me from vworker where I was NOT paying a dormancy fee. Will never use Freelancer again unless they refund the so called dormancy fees taken from me!!

Tip for consumers: What out if you have transferred from VWorker!!!

andyb54
12/16/14

OK, i have used freelancer a few times and have been ripped off by a number of freelancers on here.
First time i wanted a redevelopment of my website, he did it but i was unhappy with the progress so i pulled out and paid him for his time and apologised. He hacked my server and took my existing website off line and changed all the passwords. Managed to get it back online eventually,.
Second another freelancer, for the same website redevelopment kept demanding extra money, the work was shabby so i pulled out as it was costing me a fortune all these hidden costs. The work was slow and did not listen to what i wanted. Took over 3000 gbp from me, i complained and freelancer did absolutely nothing about it.
So, months later i decided ok il give it another go and advertised my website again for redevelopment. Chose one guy and all seemed good and he understood. I payed him half and the rest on completion. Did not hear from the guy for weeks and messages ignored. I set up a dispute and was awarded half of the money back. I have received nothing from the guy in terms of work and took my money.. over 1000 usd... wtf? I have complained to freelancer and waiting for a reply. I feel robbed and used again. Im staying clear of this website from now on, they all want to take your money. Be warned stay the hell away!

Tip for consumers: lol

julier21
12/13/14

I thought I would correct some of the bad reviews as I am receiving such great business from this site. Maybe you need to be soooo careful who you choose like I did... and only start with a small milestone payment .. But if you are making sure the Freelancer has delivered a lot of work with a lot of positive reviews.... then use them...
If no reviews, new joined... then be cautious and send small milestones... making payment once your goods are received.
The case of only people with bad experiences writing the reviews is the case here and it is very sad so many people have received a bad experience ....
I used one freelancer and started off small.... now we both trust each other... and his work is so creative, so affordable and I just received the files and I am so excited!
I also have used some of his work on the signage of my car as indication of just how good his work is!
If you are interested ... search for vladspataroiu work. You will not be disappointed

Tip for consumers: Make sure the freelancer has done work before..
Has not just joined
and has a lot of positive reviews..
and that their prior work is your taste
Use vladspataroiu - Now that he has done 2 projects for me, I will not use anyone else... and I will be referring him on for his hardwork

nasirq
12/12/14

I have been got disappointed by freelancer.com .I would like to explain my complaint against freelancer.com and team .

Issue no.1--- Ticket ID (BWG-596-81615) Since 2 month ago freelancer.com eaten my 995euro . client paid me (995euro) for project "CHAT Script" (ID: 6497203). And project was completed . so there was no way to refund money back to client account untill he paid me to work but suddenly freelancer.com limited his account and they refunded 995 euro from my account without any notification . when i contacted with the support in this regards they advised me to contact with direct to client which was not required by me ..because we have been completed the project and we were not a part of this issues with employer account . if he was unable to verify his identity this is not my fault .

Well, they have been cut amount from profile and newer refunded to employer .i want to get back my fund .its like a robbery :(

i have read about freelancer policy , there is no way to refund amount after project completed and freelancer.com does not include in any of matter .

Please refund my money back now .

Tip for consumers: I newer recommended

sherazekhanm
12/10/14

Ticket ID: WVP-290-50181 OLD ,
ID: EDA-536-25317 NEW ,
without any confermation withdraw 1,300/- INR debited my A/c.
refund my amount .1,202.24/- .Account No:911010015042293.

Tip for consumers: first you can do solve this problem.

iti
12/2/14

$#*!ing Rubbish Freelancer is a junk recently i have face a problem.. i done a project and client didn't pay me.. i also contact freelancer support but they $#*!ing admins are sleeping... don't join freelancer.. its a fraud.. freelancer is a name of fraud

Tip for consumers: Don't Use Freelancer.. i recommend it to report this site to FBI that is sucking peoples money and time with return of nothing..

maneeshd
11/25/14

from 16 Nov 2014 to till date whatever I have earned is removed by freelancer.com and they have given some bull$#*! reasons like thatr the Employer whoi hired me have done some voilation..,for few projects they informed me that Employer have posted a Invalid project.

They Have removed approximately 320 EUR from my account..,

Please find the below conversatio n with freelancer.com representative ...

09:09 * Your Question: Why all My money is deducted ?
09:09 * Please wait and one of our operators will be with you shortly.
09:09 Dorothy B: Hi, this is Dorothy. Welcome to Freelancer.com Support Desk.
09:09 * You are now chatting with Dorothy B (Email and Chat Representative) - General
09:09 Manish: hello ...
09:10 Dorothy B: Hello, Manish.
09:10 Dorothy B: How can I help you?
09:10 Manish: why from last 10 days freelancer is deducting money from my account ?
09:10 Dorothy B: May I know your username so I could assist you further?
09:10 Manish: ?
09:10 Manish: *a******@o****.com
09:11 Dorothy B: Thanks for the information, Manish.
09:11 Dorothy B: Please give me a moment to review your concern.
09:11 Manish: please help
09:12 Manish: yes I am waiting..
09:14 Dorothy B: Thanks for waiting, Manish.
09:14 Manish: yes
09:15 Manish: pleases tell me ? what is the reason ?
09:16 Dorothy B: It appears that the transactions were reversed for the projects "account creation for several download a music track" and 'account creation.'
09:16 Dorothy B: The project was deleted by the admin so all the payments were reversed.
09:16 Manish: freelancer is responsible for my money which is given by my employer...
09:17 Manish: it was in my account..,
09:17 Manish: no I dont trust you...,
09:17 Manish: than why you are noty allowing me to chat with my employer ?
09:18 Manish: he is saying that he have not done anything from his side...
09:18 Manish: his payment was in my account....
09:18 Manish: so how he can remove ?
09:18 Manish: payment ?
09:18 Dorothy B: You were issued a warning regarding this matter, Manish.
09:18 Manish: why u are allowing somebody after completing the project ?
09:19 Manish: no...I have not recieved any warning..,
09:19 Manish: my employer was warned about this project..,
09:19 Manish: why you are sending warning to me ?
09:19 Manish: what I have done wrong ?
09:20 Manish: I have spend my money to purchase songs
09:20 Manish: for my employer
09:20 Manish: and he paid
09:20 Dorothy B: The warning was sent to you for you have participated on invalid projects are previously said.
09:20 Manish: I will give very bad review on all the social media pages about freelancer.com
09:21 Manish: hello ?
09:21 Dorothy B: You won't be able to contact your employer on the said projects anymore for the projects were deleted.
09:21 Manish: than why did you allowed such a project to
09:21 Manish: get
09:21 Manish: awarded to me ?
09:21 Manish: it is your fault ...
09:21 Manish: now
09:21 Manish: so why you are deducting money..,
09:21 Manish: seee
09:21 Manish: i am very clear towards this
09:22 Manish: you have not even returned the money to my employer..
09:22 Manish: you have taken all money of my lasty 3 projects..,
09:22 Manish: or send me a proof...
09:22 Manish: you have cheated me with 3 project..
09:23 Dorothy B: We did not cheated you, Manish.
09:23 Manish: so where is my money gone ?
09:23 Dorothy B: The payments for the said project was reversed for the said project was invalid.
09:23 Manish: why they post this project continuesly 2 times ?
09:23 Dorothy B: I recommend that you communicate with your former employer regarding this matter.
09:23 Manish: to whom the money is reversed ?
09:23 Manish: ok..,
09:24 Manish: so can you please give me there all the contact details ?
09:24 Dorothy B: I am unable to provide the contact details, Manish.
09:24 Manish: why did hyou took money earned by me ?
09:24 Manish: when my employer was satisfied ?
09:24 Dorothy B: That would be a breach of our Privacy policy.
09:25 Manish: ohhh
09:25 Manish: breach of polocy ?
09:25 Dorothy B: As previously said, the payments were reversed because the projects were invalid.
09:25 Manish: why are you asking in your email to contact the employer out of freelancerr ?
09:26 Manish: Who decikdes if the project is vallid or Invalid ?
09:26 Manish: why i was not informed before accepting the project ?
09:26 Manish: its your fault...
09:26 Manish: I have used my money to purchase songs fhim
09:26 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
09:27 Manish: so hopw i will pay them now ?
09:27 Manish: how i will pay my crfedit card ?
09:27 Manish: where i will find employer now ?
09:27 Dorothy B: As previously said, please contact your employer regarding this matter.
09:27 Manish: why are you stealing money from my account?
09:27 Manish: please give complete contact details so that i can contact them ?
09:28 Manish: you are also not allowing me to chat with employer
09:28 Dorothy B: I am unable to provide the contact details, Manish.
09:28 Manish: can you please tell me how to find those employer outside freelancer ?
09:28 Manish: why did you removed money which i kept in my account ?
09:29 Manish: why are you taking it from my account ?
09:29 Dorothy B: It was reversed because the projects were invalid, Manish.
09:29 Manish: please give me all the data ... where this money is gone ?
09:29 Manish: from my account ..
09:30 Manish: reversed ? which account ?
09:30 Manish: is it taken by freelancer ?
09:33 Dorothy B: It was not taken by Freelancer.com, Manish.
09:33 Dorothy B: As previously said, it was reversed for the projects were deemed as invalid.
09:33 Dorothy B: I suggest that you contact your former employer regarding this matter.
09:34 Manish: please give me a written information that you have reversed this payment..,I will also send 1 email to your CEO Matt regarding this
09:34 Manish: Dorothy B are you gone insane ?
09:34 Manish: I said I only know
09:34 Manish: freelancer.com
09:34 Dorothy B: No, Manish.
09:34 Manish: who is a mediater between me and employer
09:35 Manish: and money was ,with
09:35 Manish: freelancer escrow
09:35 Manish: and it is stolen now..,
09:35 Manish: who is responsible ?
09:35 Manish: escrow account holder...
09:35 Manish: freelancer.com who didn't even informed me
09:35 Dorothy B: I recommend that you create a ticket regarding this matter, Manish.
09:36 Manish: before removing the money from my account
09:36 Manish: see, yesterday I requested to release $300+
09:36 Manish: i should have recieved the money by tomarrow
09:36 Manish: I have to pay
09:36 Manish: my credit card bills
09:36 Dorothy B: The payments you received from the said projects were reversed as the projects are considered invalid.
09:37 Dorothy B: This is also the reason why you have received an email warning.
09:37 Dorothy B: For your reference, projects that involve the creation of accounts are not allowed on our site.
09:37 Manish: which i have used to complete the project taken from freelancer.com
09:37 Dorothy B: You will have to directly contact your employer as the payment cannot be transferred through the site.
09:37 Manish: so it means the money is stolen by
09:37 Manish: freelancer.com
09:38 Dorothy B: It was not stolen by Freelancer.com, Manish.
09:38 Manish: where is the money ?
09:38 Manish: who have taken the all the money from my account ?
09:38 Dorothy B: As said previously, it was reversed back to your employer the projects were invalid.
09:38 Manish: I am not that rich ...
09:39 Manish: you have directly removed money from my account ?
09:39 Manish: also i spend 10% for accepting projects...
09:39 Manish: why didn't you checked ?
09:40 Manish: where it is written that creation of accounts for a employer are not allowed ?
09:40 Manish: please tell me right away in
09:40 Manish: u TOS ?
09:40 Manish: if you cant show me ?
09:40 Manish: I will sue your company...
09:40 Manish: i swear..
09:41 Dorothy B: Here's our Terms and Conditions, Manish:
09:41 Dorothy B: https://www.freelancer.com/page.php?p=info/terms
09:41 Manish: which line states that I am not allowed to create the account for my employer ?
09:42 Dorothy B: Also, the projects which are known as invalid can be seen on our Frequently Asked Questions.
09:42 Manish: if it is mentioned than again I will again sue yourf company ..,
09:42 Dorothy B: Kindly click on the link provided:
09:42 Dorothy B: https://www.freelancer.ph/faq/topic.php?id=21
09:42 Manish: why you are aloowing so many people to create email etc for websites..,
09:42 Manish: wait I am checking..
09:43 Dorothy B: At the bottom of the page, you'll see why the projects you completed were invalid that's why the payments were reversed.
09:43 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
09:43 Manish: what is this freelancer.ph ?
09:43 Manish: I know freelancer.com
09:43 Manish: i dont know freelancer.ph
09:43 Manish: now again I will sue your company
09:43 Manish: for giving me wrong url..,
09:43 Manish: which was not mentioned in the TOS.
09:44 Dorothy B: Here's the correct URL then, Manish: https://www.freelancer.com/faq/topic.php?id=21
09:44 Manish: I will not read this
09:44 Manish: now..,
09:44 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
09:44 Manish: you are also not sure about what to show...
09:44 Dorothy B: Is there anything else that I can help you with?
09:44 Manish: I am reading all from freelancer.com
09:44 Manish: please dont show me a url which is .ph
09:45 Manish: beacuae
09:45 Dorothy B: Okay, Manish.
09:45 Manish: i never signed up on freelancer.ph
09:45 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
09:45 Manish: so please confirm that you are misguiding and trying to cheat me by providing a wrong website TOS or
09:45 Manish: page url
09:45 Manish: which i dont know..,
09:46 Dorothy B: I am not misguiding nor trying to cheat you, Manish.
09:47 Manish: if this are your tos ?
09:47 Manish: I will send all this conversation to company head..if i will not get my money as I was promised yesterday..,
09:47 Manish: than why did you allowed me to remove money yestrday and sent an email to my employer saying that " Ciao marcog1,
Stai per essere avvertito formalmente a causa di participating in invalid projects 6696190 and 6744576."
09:48 Manish: I can see that
09:49 Manish: freelancer cancelled the withdrawal tomarrow...,
09:51 Manish: so many freelancer are increasing facebook likes, why dont you stop them ?
09:51 Manish: why you are aloowing so many people to increase facebook likes everyday ?
09:51 Manish: I will send this conversation to Matt for sure..,and post wherever possible..
09:51 Manish: how they are doing this ?
09:51 Manish: aare they not creating accounts ?
09:51 Dorothy B: Your withdrawal request was canceled for the payments you've received for the said projects were reversed, Manish.
09:51 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
09:51 Manish: why it was reversed
09:51 Manish: ?
09:52 Dorothy B: Because the projects were invalid, Manish.
09:52 Manish: my employer dont have any issue with project he paid me happily and he was satisfied with my work..
09:52 Manish: he paid me through freelancer why did you removed money from my account..?
09:52 Manish: how I will find him now ?
09:52 Dorothy B: Freelancer.com has the right to delete invalid projects and later on reverse the payments.
09:53 Dorothy B: As previously said, we do not allow projects whose content may create liability.
09:55 Dorothy B: Are you still there?
09:55 Manish: that 9000 was from my pocket..
09:55 Manish: i have paid from my pocket ..
09:55 Manish: already your employers from freelancer was cheating me...
09:55 Manish: by not paying complete money
09:55 Manish: but now you have removed my money directly from my account and
09:55 Manish: i dont have any contact information of those employers
09:55 Manish: myes
09:55 Manish: yes
09:55 Manish: i am here..
09:56 Manish: you should do that...
09:56 Dorothy B: We can refund the projects fees for you, Manish.
09:56 Manish: but you should tell me also that the project which i am
09:56 Manish: because i already paid lot of money for his project to complete ...
09:57 Manish: no i want all my money including those i have lost for the previouse project ID
09:57 Manish: who are you to remove money which I have earned ?
09:57 Manish: why you have reversed ?
09:58 Manish: when they confirm the project is completed ?
09:58 Dorothy B: I'll be refunding your project fees for " account creation for several download a music track" and "account creation."
09:58 Manish: why did you deleted the project ?
09:58 Manish: and what about the project ID 6738046 ?
09:59 Dorothy B: As previously said, the projects were deleted because they were invalid.
09:59 Manish: freelancer have eaten payment of 3 projects ..
09:59 Manish: so you can send my earned money and than you can warn if there was issue with the project..
09:59 Manish: why you are telling me after completion of the project ?
09:59 Manish: why ?
10:00 Manish: why you are telling me now after stealing money from my account
10:00 Dorothy B: The project "uk email list 1" was deleted because your employer pieremacor have violations.
10:00 Dorothy B: His account was also closed.
10:00 Manish: how you are saying me to contact the employer out of freelancer.com
10:00 Manish: when your terms doesn't allow
10:01 Manish: to contact outside the freelancer.com
10:01 Manish: IO have all the proof of this...
10:01 Manish: in my email and today I was asked by the freelancer.com and you to contact the employer outside the freelancer.com
10:01 Dorothy B: I'll send an email for your employer marcog1 regarding this matter, Manish.
10:02 Manish: to get the money..isn't it violation ?
10:02 Manish: you are directly telling me to voilate your terms now
10:02 Dorothy B: No, Manish.
10:02 Manish: after stealing my money which was kept to my account
10:02 Dorothy B: I'll be requesting your employer to communicate with you regarding the said projects.
10:03 Manish: now you are saying that you will be requesting my employer to reverse the payment.
10:03 Dorothy B: I will be requesting your employer to contact you, Manish.
10:03 Dorothy B: Kindly give me a moment to send the email to your employer regarding this matter.
10:04 Manish: just before few minutes you said that i will have to contact Employer..
10:04 Manish: pleasae be on your words..dont change your statement...
10:04 Manish: why are you saying this now ?
10:05 Manish: why everyday freelancer is wasting my valuable time ?
10:05 Dorothy B: I am helping you in initiating contact with your employer, Manish.
10:05 Manish: I want all compansation If i will prove that you are a real scam on Internet or else return all my money on the time which was promised yesterday
10:06 Dorothy B: I can only return your project fees for these invalid projects, Manish.
10:07 Manish: yes, now i was informed by your automated system that I will get my money tomarrow by maximum 25th Nov 2014
10:07 Manish: so I want all my money on the time which was promised..,
10:09 Dorothy B: I have refunded your project fees, Manish.
10:09 Manish: in case i will not get all my money on time which was informed to me when i send the withdraw request tomarrow I will post this conversation to CEO and post it to 1000 social media site, youtube, as many as place i can find on Internet,
10:09 Dorothy B: You may check it on your Transaction History for verification.
10:09 Manish: what about money stolen from my account ?
10:10 Manish: i am not concerned about project fee I pay you...
10:10 Manish: i am concerned about where is the money what I earned.
10:11 Dorothy B: I have also sent an email to your employer, marcog1.
10:11 Dorothy B: Here's the ticket ID for your reference: QHA-383-26158.
10:11 Manish: I will make sure that I am sending this conversation to CEO and
10:12 Dorothy B: You can contact us back to know its status.
10:12 Manish: see I want resolution right now..,
10:12 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
10:12 Manish: in case my employer doenst checks emails than ?
10:12 Manish: how he will pay me now ?
10:12 Manish: what is the guarantee ?
10:12 Manish: now ?
10:13 Manish: that my employer will pay again, becuase for me he have already paid via freelancer and i recieved also but this money was stolen from my account..
10:14 Manish: it is your responsibility
10:14 Manish: as you dont allow me to communicate with the employer
10:14 Dorothy B: It is your responsibility, Manish.
10:14 Manish: and everyime you removed money after completing the project, when employer released..
10:16 Manish: money was kept in escrow owned by freelancer.com, my money was in my freelancer account on 24th November 2014 in the morning 8 IST and when I checked in the evening it is gone from the account and now you are saying that it is my responsibility..
10:16 Manish: do you know what are you talking ?
10:17 Dorothy B: Yes, Manish.
10:17 Manish: how, it is my responsibility when money was with you ?
10:17 Manish: how, it is my responsibility when money was with you ?
10:17 Manish: how, it is my responsibility when money was kept with you ?
10:17 Dorothy B: As previously said, the money was reversed into your employer's account.
10:18 Dorothy B: That's why I suggested that you contact him.
10:18 Dorothy B: But since you won't be able to contact him anymore, I created an email sent to your employer requesting him to communicate with you regarding this matter.
10:18 Dorothy B: The money was not stolen from you, Manish.
10:19 Manish: okay, so finaly you confirm that money was reversed to employer.
10:19 Manish: alright, agreed on this
10:19 Manish: so now freelancer.com is asking me to contact employer without giving any contact information from last 3-4 days...
10:20 Manish: please keep me in cc
10:20 Manish: in all your email
10:20 Manish: which you are sending to my employers.
10:20 Dorothy B: That's why I have sent an email to your employer, Manish.
10:20 Manish: why you have not included me in CC (email) when you wrote to my employer ? are you a thief ?
10:20 Dorothy B: For you won't be able to contact him anymore since the invalid projects were deleted.
10:21 Manish: ok..,
10:21 Dorothy B: No I'm certainly not, Manish.
10:21 Dorothy B: You can contact us back regarding the status of the email, Manish.
10:21 Manish: so why didn't you kept me in CC (email) to keep me updated on this issue ?
10:22 Dorothy B: You can only ask for its updates through the Support Desk, Manish.
10:22 Dorothy B: You can contact us back and provide the reference ticket ID that I've given you.
10:23 Manish: see the money was removed from my freelancer.com account and it should be back to my account..,I dont know what you are going to do...I cant see what you are doing now to resolve this issue, you said you send an email to my employer but where is the proof of the email? I dont trust freelancer.com anymore
10:23 Dorothy B: The proof is the ticket ID that I 've given you, Manish.
10:24 Manish: tomarrow i was going to get my money as per the withdriwn reciept email recieved from the freelancer.com
10:24 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
10:24 Manish: but in the ticket ID there is no copy of the email are attached
10:24 Dorothy B: But your withdrawal request was canceled for the funds were reversed to your employer's account.
10:24 Manish: please include me in cc for my reference
10:25 Dorothy B: I cannot do that for that would also be a breach of Privacy Policy.
10:26 Manish: see this is totaly your fault, two times you have done this with my account I am not going to keep Quite I am going to highlight this issue to highest level..
10:26 Dorothy B: For you to be able to know the status of the email sent to your employer, you may contact us back and provide the ticket ID.
10:26 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
10:26 Manish: you have already asked me to breach the privacy policy in the conversation in the beguning..lol
10:27 Dorothy B: No, Manish.
10:27 Manish: what is the update on the ticket ID
10:27 Manish: 6738046
10:27 Dorothy B: Your employer haven't replied to the email yet.
10:28 Manish: what is the update on ticket ID:- UDL-620-97382
10:28 Dorothy B: Regarding the project "uk email list 1," it was deleted for your employer pieremacor has account violations.
10:28 Dorothy B: Therefore, his account was closed.
10:29 Manish: meanwhile I asked my lawyer to study all the Terms on the site
10:29 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
10:29 Manish: and we have not found anything related to account creation on the site mentioned by my freelancer
10:30 Manish: can you please highlight the lines which describe the same ?
10:30 Dorothy B: Again, it was stated on our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page, Manish.
10:30 Manish: so many times you have changed the statement ...
10:30 Manish: right ?
10:30 Dorothy B: No, Manish.
10:30 Dorothy B: I have stated it clearly to you awhile ago.
10:30 Dorothy B: As previously said, we do not allow projects whose content may create liability for Freelancer.com, harm its business operation or reputation, or cause Freelancer.com to lose the services of its suppliers.
10:32 Manish: ohhh...,but that doesn't mean ...project which was awarded to my was similar to that..,
10:32 Manish: it was just my clients wish which I was fulfilling...
10:32 Manish: and he was Happy also..,he gave me good feedback
10:33 Dorothy B: That's why you have to check whether the project is valid or not before accepting and completing it, Manish.
10:33 Manish: see
10:33 Manish: what you have asked to my Employer ?
10:33 Manish: can you tell me ?
10:34 Dorothy B: I requested him to contact you regarding the projects reversed payments, Manish.
10:34 Manish: did you provide them my contact information lol ?
10:34 Manish: tell me ?
10:34 Manish: yes...
10:34 Manish: now can you answer.., fast
10:34 Dorothy B: No, Manish.
10:35 Manish: you are wasting my time
10:35 Manish: so how my employer will contact me ?
10:35 Manish: when you have not provided my contact number ?
10:35 Dorothy B: We'll provide him ways on how he'll be able to contact you.
10:35 Manish: and as i said you have already disabled my messaging with boith of those clients..
10:35 Manish: ohhh
10:36 Dorothy B: Once he replies to the email sent to him, we'll guide him on how he'll be able to pay you.
10:36 Manish: when you will provide him ways ?
10:36 Manish: you have sent him email already but you have not provided ways ?
10:36 Manish: what are you wwating for ?
10:36 Dorothy B: Of course I did, Manish.
10:37 Dorothy B: I have provided him with the initial steps on how he could settle this matter.
10:37 Manish: yes you have already sent the email to my employer saying to contact me..,
10:37 Manish: in that email you have not mentioned my contact details
10:37 Manish: you have not asked to reply to that email
10:37 Manish: are you seriously into a legit business ?
10:37 Dorothy B: As previously said, we are not allowed to provide contact details for that would be a breach of Privacy policy.
10:38 Dorothy B: Yes, Manish.
10:38 Manish: now i have sufficient stuffs to prove you are wrong..,
10:38 Manish: why you are just doing copy pest evertime ?
10:38 Manish: your statement :- Dorothy B: As previously said, we are not allowed to provide contact details for that would be a breach of Privacy policy.
10:39 Dorothy B: I am providing answers for the questions you keep on asking, Manish.
10:40 Manish: so why did you said that you will provide him ways on how he'll be able to contact you.
10:40 Manish: when it is breach of Privacy policy ?
10:40 Manish: are a freelancer.com representative,
10:41 Manish: i have a doubt on you, beacause i know freelancer is a reputed company and your answers are very much fake..
10:41 Dorothy B: We will provide him ways to communicate with you again that does not need the exchange of contact details.
10:42 Manish: if I will not get my payment gurantee and withdrown successfully than i will publish this conversation everywhere
10:42 Dorothy B: I did not say that I will provide him your contact details so that he'll be able to contact you, Manish.
10:42 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
10:42 Dorothy B: Will that be all for now?
10:43 Manish: so how my employer will contact me ?
10:43 Manish: how i will get the money which was there in my account ?
10:44 Dorothy B: He'll be able to contact you still through Freelancer.com, Manish.
10:44 Dorothy B: I will be refunding your project fees for the project "uk email list 1" as bonus credits.
10:44 Manish: now im not able to send him message
10:45 Manish: no i should get money..,
10:45 Manish: these was taken by freelancer...
10:45 Dorothy B: Alright, I'll be refunding the project fees for it as normal funds.
10:45 Manish: i dont know if somebody as a employer was came on freelancer to post a project like that ?
10:46 Dorothy B: The payments for the invalid projects were reversed to your employer's account.
10:46 Dorothy B: It was not taken by Freelancer.com.
10:46 Manish: what about the payment done by that employer (this is the employer for whom freelancer removed money 2-3 days bfore) ?
10:47 Manish: I dont know who have taken this money ...
10:47 Manish: but i know it was with freelancer.com
10:47 Manish: i recieved in my freelancer.com escrow account and now it is gone from freelancer account..,
10:47 Manish: so what was the issue with that project ?
10:48 Dorothy B: For the project "uk email list 1," your employer pieremacor have account violations that's why his account was closed.
10:49 Manish: so is that my fault ?
10:49 Dorothy B: Therefore, the projects he created were deleted too.
10:49 Dorothy B: No, Manish.
10:49 Manish: why you removed from my account ...lol
10:49 Manish: but that project was already completed and i recieved payment with good feedback
10:49 Dorothy B: Because the payments he made might create a liability to Freelancer.com.
10:50 Manish: if my employer is voilating your terms so why are you removing money from my account ?
10:50 Manish: how i will know if somebody (Employer ) is (have ) voilating your terms etc ?
10:51 Dorothy B: You may check the employer's validity by running a background check.
10:51 Manish: please answer this is very seriouse i was not saying anything after you removed money from my account with this project ...,but when you removed money from second project also than I am asking ?
10:51 Manish: ohhh ?
10:51 Dorothy B: You can check by reviewing their rating, feedback, as well as if they already have a verified payment method.
10:51 Manish: M i suppose to do background check ?
10:52 Dorothy B: You can also check the projects he created whether it is valid or not.
10:52 Manish: why ?
10:52 Dorothy B: That is, before bidding on the employer's projects.
10:52 Manish: this is so weired answer
10:52 Dorothy B: That way, you get to avoid situations like this.
10:52 Manish: yes
10:52 Manish: i check there was no positive feedback mentioned on the profile..
10:54 Manish: I checked the profile and the employer was not listed or flagged as he have voilated the freelancer terms ...lol
10:54 Dorothy B: Then, you have the option to report the user if you feel that he has violated our Terms and Conditions.
10:54 Dorothy B: * a user
10:55 Manish: why didn't you banned him ?
10:55 Manish: if had voilated any terms than, was freelancer waiting for me to accept his project ?why didn't you banned him when you know he will voilate ?
10:55 Dorothy B: We can only ban a user once he ignored warnings of violations and also if he did a serious offense.
10:56 Manish: by checking all this background..,but from myside I checked everything and that employer was clean
10:56 Dorothy B: Alright, Manish.
10:57 Dorothy B: Do you have other concerns that I can clarify for you?
10:57 Manish: so it means you don't have answers on this..right ?
10:58 Manish: first clarify this one...
10:58 Dorothy B: Have you checked whether their projects were valid or not?
10:58 Manish: you have not resolved this problem and asking to resolve the others ?
10:59 Manish: for which project ?
10:59 Manish: you are saying me to check if the project is valid or invalid ?
10:59 Manish: how to check ?
10:59 Dorothy B: Your concern regarding the reversed payments will only be resolved once your employer marcog1 responds to the email sent to him.
10:59 Manish: is there any online system to verify ?
10:59 Manish: ok..,
10:59 Manish: please answer above question..
11:00 Dorothy B: You can check whether the project is invalid if it has to do with:
11:00 Dorothy B: Advertising services
11:00 Dorothy B: Buying/Selling of Accounts
11:00 Dorothy B: Captcha Projects
11:00 Dorothy B: Cheating on school homework or exam
11:00 Dorothy B: Cloning of websites
11:00 Dorothy B: Craigslist Projects
11:00 Dorothy B: eBay account creation
11:00 Dorothy B: eBay Scam Projects
11:00 Dorothy B: Email account creations - includes social network accounts, etc.
11:00 Dorothy B: Generation of fake reviews
11:01 Dorothy B: Hacking
11:01 Manish: okay where it is mentioned ?
11:01 Dorothy B: Money transfer and exchange
11:01 Dorothy B: PVA related projects
11:01 Manish: okay where it was mentioned ?
11:01 Dorothy B: Selling of end products
11:01 Dorothy B: Selling of stolen scripts
11:01 Manish: please give me a link ?
11:01 Dorothy B: It is on our FAQ page, Manish.
11:01 Manish: where all this is mentioned ?
11:01 Manish: i dont see...
11:01 Dorothy B: Here's the link, Manish: https://www.freelancer.com/faq/topic.php?id=21
11:02 Dorothy B: You'll be able to see under the section, "Why is my project invalid?"
11:03 Manish: ok when did you updated this information ?
11:03 Manish: and this FAQ is for Employers not for freelancers.
11:04 Manish: why you are cheating me ? by showing a faq for Employers...
11:04 Manish: ?
11:04 Dorothy B: But still once you accepted an invalid project, the payments will be reversed.
11:05 Manish: who accepts it as invalid project ?
11:05 Manish: i dont accept it as Invalid project..
11:05 Dorothy B: It is, Manish.
11:05 Manish: as a freelancer i was never given a FAQ or terms section to read where it was mentioned ...,
11:06 Dorothy B: The projects you accepted has to do with account creations, that's why the payments you received were reversed.
11:06 Manish: this FAQ is for Employers not for freelancers...I am a freelancer, worker
11:06 Dorothy B: That's why it is suggested that a user should read all the entries on the FAQ page.
11:06 Dorothy B: Even though you are a freelancer, you should be wary of Invalid projects.\
11:06 Manish: but how i will know that those projects are listed as invalid projects.. ?
11:07 Manish: but I have never been given this list...
11:07 Manish: now after removing money from my account you are telling me that the project which i completed was invalid..
11:07 Dorothy B: That's why we recommend that our users should read all the entries on the FAQ page, Manish.
11:08 Manish: this is not fare..
11:08 Dorothy B: Yes, Manish.
11:08 Dorothy B: Because it has something to do with account creation.
11:08 Manish: ok..,
11:08 Dorothy B: So in order for you to get paid, we contacted your employer.
11:09 Manish: so if a developer is creating a website where he will have to create many accounts than that will also get marked as Invalid project ?
11:09 Dorothy B: Once your employer responds to the email sent to him, we'll provide him with the procedures on how he'll be able to pay you.
11:12 Dorothy B: Are you still there?
11:12 Manish: I dont know how you are dealing with this issue, but I know in the morning there was more than $300 and in the evening also my Employer paid me 40Euro which is removed by the freelancer. I mean it is not thiere in my account now..,and I cant withdraw it now..
11:15 Dorothy B: You won't be able to withdraw the funds for it was reversed to your employer's account, Manish.
11:15 Manish: please send the email to other employer also to contact me to pay..,
11:16 Manish: if you will resolve this issue I will never disclose this conversation with anyone..or else I will tell the world..
11:17 Dorothy B: We are doing our best to resolve issues like this, Manish.
11:17 Manish: ok..,
11:18 Dorothy B: Kindly wait for your employer to respond to our email.
11:18 Manish: because you also know..,
11:18 Dorothy B: You can contact us back regarding the status of the email sent to your employer.
11:18 Manish: can you please email me this conversation ?
11:20 Dorothy B: You have the option to upload our conversation, Manish.
11:20 Manish: ok..,
11:20 Manish: why my account is showing -988 Rs ?
11:22 Dorothy B: You incurred a negative balance because the payments you received for the invalid projects were reversed.
11:22 Manish: so what is my fault in that..,
11:23 Manish: please make it positive...
11:23 Manish: you have reversed it, before it was positive...
11:23 Manish: see my employer is ready to pay me ...you help me right now..,
11:24 Dorothy B: It'll be positive once the payments that were reversed were reinstated to your account.
11:24 Manish: ok..,my employer is ready to pay the ammount right now..,
11:25 Manish: my employer marcog1 is saying that he want to pay me for my hard work which i have done...tell me what he will have to do ? so i can get the payment from him ?
11:26 Manish: he said the money is in his freelancer.com account..,tell me the procedure now to come out of this..,
11:27 Manish: my employer is ready..
11:27 Manish: to pay..
11:29 Dorothy B: Yes, Manish.
11:30 Dorothy B: I have seen your employer's response to the email I've sent to him.
11:30 Manish: what i can do to get the money
11:30 Dorothy B: I will be escalating your concern to the proper department.
11:30 Manish: from him
11:30 Manish: see
11:30 Dorothy B: Kindly wait for this issue to be settled.
11:30 Manish: the money was in my account and ready to transferred in my account tomarrow morning after few hrs
11:31 Dorothy B: But then, you still have the option to contact us regarding its status.
11:31 Manish: but you have removed
11:31 Manish: it..,
11:31 Manish: do you know, I have promised my daddy \
11:32 Manish: that i will pay the money of credit card which i have used by tomarrow in the morning..,
11:32 Manish: please resolve this issue ..,
11:32 Manish: or I dont have any more trust on freelancer.com
11:32 Dorothy B: Yes we will, Manish.
11:32 Manish: I can trust Employers more than freelancer.com
11:33 Manish: What we will ?
11:33 Manish: please show me the status of my withdraw ready to transferred tomarrow
11:34 Dorothy B: Your withdrawal was canceled for you have no funds left in your account because the payments for the invalid projects were reversed.
11:35 Dorothy B: Once this issue has been settled, the funds will be reinstated to your account and you can proceed in filing your withdrawal request.
11:35 Manish: ok..,
11:35 Manish: so why it is getting delayed ?
11:35 Manish: what is the reason ? my employer is ready to pay me..
11:36 Manish: Will you be able to pay me all money taken from my account which was paid by marcog1? because my employer says he is ready to pay me..
11:37 Dorothy B: We are now coordinating with your employer regarding this matter, Manish.
11:37 Manish: yes
11:37 Manish: he is online now...
11:38 Manish: talk to him..,
11:38 Dorothy B: I'll be creating a ticket for you as well regarding this concern.
11:38 Dorothy B: That way, you'll be updated.
11:39 Manish: see my employer is waiting for your message..,
11:39 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
11:39 Manish: you have returne him E285
11:39 Manish: from my account
11:39 Dorothy B: Our Tier 2 Support will reply to him.
11:40 Manish: no..,
11:40 Manish: when ?
11:40 Manish: he is waiting for me ...
11:40 Manish: he is my employer...
11:41 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
11:41 Dorothy B: Rest assured that this concern will be handled at the soonest possible time.
11:42 Manish: please take my messages seriously ...
11:43 Manish: he is online now..,
11:44 Manish: can you please make sure that my money will come within next 24 Hrs ? because i have to show my face to my parents..,you see this month I have not earned anything..,I have paid from my pocket..,
11:44 Manish: I am married and I have lot of responsibility
11:44 Manish: I am from very poor family
11:44 Dorothy B: I cannot assure you that will happen right away, Manish.
11:45 Dorothy B: But we will resolve your concern at the soonest possible time.
11:45 Manish: I used my money 9000+ Rs to complete the project..,
11:45 Manish: but now I am feeling unsecured..
11:45 Manish: so what should I do ?
11:46 Manish: how much hours you want me to wait for the payment to my local bank account ?
11:46 Dorothy B: We will let you know the update for this concern through this ticket ID: ANO-969-68618.
11:46 Dorothy B: We will update you with its progress, Manish.
11:49 Dorothy B: Are you still there?
11:49 Manish: yes
11:49 Manish: when you will update me ?
11:50 Dorothy B: Once it has been resolved, Manish.
11:50 Dorothy B: That way you'll be able to lodge another withdrawal request.
11:50 Manish: so how i will get my money ?
11:51 Dorothy B: Again, we will update you regarding the reversed payments, Manish.
11:51 Manish: so you accept that you are going to get me the reversed by freelancer.com ... right ?
11:51 Dorothy B: Yes, Manish.
11:51 Dorothy B: Once this issue has been settled, the payments will be reinstated to your account.
11:52 Manish: so you accept that you are going to get me the money reversed the money taken by freelancer.com ... right ?
11:52 Manish: any turn around time for this ?
11:52 Dorothy B: Again, it was not taken by Freelancer.com rather it was reversed to your employers account.
11:52 Dorothy B: *employer's
11:53 Manish: ok..,
11:53 Dorothy B: I am unable to provide on how long this issue will be resolved.
11:53 Manish: it is still in the escrow account ?
11:53 Manish: because till than i cant go home...
11:54 Manish: because till than i cant go home...
11:54 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
11:54 Manish: it is very seriouse issue for me ...
11:54 Dorothy B: The funds will be returned into your account once your employer settles this issue.
11:55 Manish: he is already ready to pay..
11:56 Manish: whats the issue than ?
11:56 Dorothy B: The issue is that the projects were invalid, Manish.
11:56 Manish: ok...,
11:56 Manish: so emploer is ready to pay...,
11:57 Manish: now who is not ready to pay ?
11:57 Manish: are u ?
11:57 Dorothy B: I have escalated your concern regarding the payments for the invalid projects.
11:57 Manish: freelancer.com ?
11:57 Dorothy B: Kindly wait for the response.
11:57 Manish: who ?
11:57 Manish: im waiting...
11:58 Manish: my employer is also waiting...
11:58 Dorothy B: Manish, your concern is already escalated to our Ties 2 Support.
11:58 Manish: ok im waiting...
11:58 Dorothy B: Since the project is invalid, we cannot allow you to make the payments within the site.
11:59 Manish: so how i will get the money ?
11:59 Dorothy B: You will be advised on what to do through the ticket that we have created.
11:59 Manish: can u tell me in chat ?
11:59 Dorothy B: you will be advised on what to do on the ticket that we have created.
12:00 Dorothy B: I apologize, but only our Tier 2 Support can give you the proper recommendations.
12:00 Manish: wait checking emaILS
12:00 Dorothy B: They will be contacting you on your ticket.
12:01 Dorothy B: your patience is highly appreciated at the moment.
12:01 Manish: i haven't recieved any response..so far
12:01 Dorothy B: Yes, as this is still being reviewed.
12:01 Manish: my daddy dont understand all this
12:02 Dorothy B: I understand, Manish.
12:02 Manish: he says that Internet is full of scams and frauds ... and work from home workers get cheated a lot...
12:02 Dorothy B: I also recommend that you continue to communicate with your employer until the issue is resolved.
12:03 Manish: what i should communicate to him ?
12:03 Manish: i never thought freelancer will do this to me...
12:03 Dorothy B: You may inform them, that they will wait for the response from our Tier 2 Support.
12:03 Dorothy B: Both of you will be guided on the tickets I have sent.
12:04 Dorothy B: Please be aware for invalid projects posted on the site.
12:04 Manish: do you want me to send this communication to ur CEO via email ?
12:05 Manish: from next time i will be...
12:05 Dorothy B: You have the option to report this by using the Report Project on the project page.
12:05 Dorothy B: Here's the link for your reference: https://www.freelancer.com/faq/question.php?id=134
12:05 Manish: but for this time ....it was not clearly mentioned FAQ for freelancer
12:06 Dorothy B: Please not the we only serve as an online venue.
12:07 Dorothy B: You will be guided, both employers and freelancers, through our FAQs and terms and Conditions.
12:07 Dorothy B: I recommend that you also take a part of your time to review this.
12:08 Dorothy B: Is there anything else I can help you with?
12:08 Manish: ok
12:10 Manish: i will get paid throgh freelancer.com right...,
12:11 Dorothy B: For now, I recommend that you wait for any response on the ticket I have made for you.
12:11 Manish: ok...,
12:11 Dorothy B: This is being handled now by our Tier 2 Support and you will be guided accordingly.
12:11 Dorothy B: Please keep your line open for any emails.
12:11 Dorothy B: Will that be all for now?
12:11 Manish: ok...,
12:11 Manish: you tell me ?
12:12 Dorothy B: You will received an email, Manish, on your ticket.
12:12 Manish: ok...,
12:13 Dorothy B: Is there anything else I can help you with for today?
12:13 Manish: please resolve that issue fast...,
12:13 Dorothy B: We will, Manish.
12:14 Manish: ok..,
12:14 Dorothy B: you do not have to worry about that.
12:14 Dorothy B: Will this be all for today?
12:14 Manish: ok thanks...,
12:14 Dorothy B: Thank you for contacting our Support Desk.
12:14 Dorothy B: Have a good day.
12:15 * Dorothy B has left the conversation. Click here to leave a message.

Tip for consumers: second day chat...,

worst customer service, they are thief, dont trust them about $400. They have stolen my $400 and they dont answer anything all the proof here ..., so many things i dont have time to write..,they are just 100% organized scam....

10:22 Manish: what is update on other employers whose funds freelancer.co, have reversed ?
10:23 Manish: I have not captured any contact details of those employer ...
10:23 Manish: whose money you have returned...
10:23 Manish: so I want freel

dimaa
11/24/14

This is one of the few sites out there where freelancers actually get scammed. Many projects are fake and requesters simply disappear after posting projects. You will pay 10% of your money upfront for any project awarded, whether it is a scam or not. My advice: stay away. Just stick to Elance, ODesk or other sites which are actually serious

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs.

ga4945
11/17/14

they will set your account directly to the payment version and the payment is auto approved without any warning...very professional.

Tip for consumers: avoid it.

heidie1
11/14/14

I have used freelancer for 5 years for various projects always been happy. Over the past 3 months they have frozen my clients accounts with no provocation. No ability to negotiate and have suspended accounts with hundreds of dollars in milestones. This action has caused frustration for both clients, freelancers that were hired and myself. I will no longer be using the service.

I am not rating the freelancers themselves I am rating the company freelancer. Who refuses to communicate to resolve issues or notify my clients why their accounts have been suspended and funds held.

Tip for consumers: avoid using this site.

mikec136
11/13/14

Ive never had a more unpleasant experience with freelancer.com, the freelancers themselves are often quite professional. But heres what happened:

I paid someone to do a job for me. They did it, they were paid for it. I in turn did business with the same individual, they paid me for it. ALL through freelancer. I come to take the funds out and they say the want private documents from me. I said no, and asked WHY I needed to provide these when Ive already provided proof of phone number, email, social security even for the company. Instead of responding, they close my account. I try to contact support@freelancer.com and never hear back. They have my money and I HAVE NO WAY of getting it out. No one to call or email anything. No one will respond back.

Tip for consumers: Dont use them.

anasm29
11/11/14

Be Careful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The take the money of old project i did not once but FOUR Times !!!!!!!!!!!!.

I also noticed that many user have similar problem,

1st They reverse 30$ REASON : An issue in the employer account !!!!!! not my account .
2nd They reverse 120$ REASON : An issue in the employer account !!!!!!
3rd They reverse 500 EUR !!!!!!!!!!!! after 3 month of finishing the project because An issue in the employer account !!!!!!

4th was last week about 700 USD, THIS IS RIDICULOUS NOW For the same reason ,

The funny part is when you ask about you money they talk normally ( even it is non sense and not body will accept that ) as this is done because you employer account is closed or has an issue . and you can contact your employer and ask him to send to you the money outside freelancer,
We both know that the employer will not replay for any thing

if the employer has fraud on them they will take the money from you

Freelancer.com if you can't handle that You should not have to carry the financial burden and loose the money because of fraud action of some employer than take the money from other freelancer ,

Freelancer should be responsible for their employer and financial transaction
if you can handle that we can work out side it is safe for us
because any project you have done in freelancer they can at any time take the money from your account for stupid reason ( an issue in the employer account )

also there is no way to check if the employer has an issue of their account
the employer that they give me the project their accounts was verified and every thing is okay with many good review of other freelancer

I will not work any more unless i take my money back .

i have all the document for all 4 case as well as the conversation messages . and i will report that everywhere

STAY away They don't care about freelancers as they have many of them so they will not care about you and you work whatever provisional you are ,

Please no one from freelancer,com replay to this review
you can only replay if i got my money of last milestone 700 USD. you allready have the my user name Anasmed

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY NOT SAFE

mercym2
11/10/14

Freelancer has always had a problem with anyone I have talked to in regards to validating your account, bullying others and overcharging.

Here's a new low though, they TOOK over $500 for a project that was done over 4 months ago and never notified me! This is a very new low and we are now working on federal actions as we have heard this happening to 20 other freelancers.

Freelancer.com is 100% unethical and doing ILLEGAL actions. Why else would they do it in a sneaky way?

Again, we have had to use countless measures and assistance from my lawyer to deal with other issues but this issue right here is an all time low! If there was a problem with the employee's account and they tricked Freelancer.com in regards to money, freelancers should not have to carry the financial burden and loose the money 4 MONTHS LATER!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER USE FREELANCER.COM! There are plenty of better sites like guru.com and odesk.com!